英文名称:The Recruit
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:52] | Answer the phone! | 接电话! |
[02:56] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[02:57] | Keep trying I’m sure he’s on his way back from… | 继续打 他肯定正在赶过来 |
[02:59] | Definitely on his way. | 肯定是的 |
[03:02] | Why doesn’t anybody answer the phone?!. | 为什么没人接电话? |
[03:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:10] | James, you are so dead. | 詹姆斯 你死定了 |
[03:13] | Shit! | 靠! |
[03:23] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[03:26] | Excuse me James Clayton. | 对不起 我是詹姆斯克莱顿 |
[03:28] | Sorry I’m late. I had a water bed emergency. | 抱歉我迟到了 因为我的水床出毛病了 |
[03:30] | Bill Rudolph, Dell. | 我是戴尔公司的比尔鲁道夫 |
[03:31] | Nice to meet you. Can I borrow your computer? | 很高兴认识你 可以借一下你的电脑吗? |
[03:33] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:35] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[03:41] | It’s here somewhere. | 我明明带来了 |
[03:43] | Here we go. All right. | 好了 开始了 |
[03:48] | At 7:00 this morning, sound asleep, | 早上七点的时候 我正在睡觉 |
[03:50] | I heard this cracking noise ripping wood. | 我听到木头裂开的声音 |
[03:52] | I figure it’s part of this logging dream I’m haVing, | 我还以为我是在梦中伐木呢 |
[03:54] | but, no, the bed is falling through the floor. | 但那不是梦 是床架散了 |
[03:56] | Our program uses existing wireless technology… | 我们的程式利用已有的无线技术 |
[03:59] | Which we modified, | 我们修改了它 |
[04:00] | transforming it into a completely new program. | 将之变成一个全新的程式 |
[04:02] | And what do you call it? “Sp@rtacus.” | 你们称之为什么? 斯B@达克斯 |
[04:04] | Why is that? | 为什么叫这个? |
[04:05] | It was named after the reVolt…Of the slaVes. | 是以当年的奴隶起义命名的 |
[04:09] | Wireless Webcast. | 无线广播 |
[04:11] | We haVe that. | 这项技术我们已经有了 |
[04:13] | “Sp@rtacus” turns any specified broadcast terminal | 斯B@达克斯可以把所有指定的广播终端 |
[04:15] | into its slaVe. | 变成它的奴隶 |
[04:17] | We control the program. | 而我们控制这个程式 |
[04:18] | Watch. | 看着 |
[04:21] | Take a look. Pick a screen. | 随便找个萤幕看看吧 |
[04:25] | Hello, Bill Rudolph. | 你好 比尔鲁道夫 |
[04:30] | MAN: Hey, who is this guy? Somebody’s hacking in. | 这家伙是谁?有人侵入了 |
[04:33] | MAN #2: What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[04:43] | This is wonderful. | 这太不可思议了 |
[04:44] | JAMES: Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[04:46] | Can you, uh, put our logo on the Sony booths? | 你可以把我们的标志放到新力的展台上吗? |
[04:50] | Sure… for the right price. | 当然 只要你给钱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1376个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:199个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:110个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:222个,专四词汇:178个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:400个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:53] | JAMES: We’ll talk, yeah? Yeah. | 我们会详谈的 对吧? 对 |
[04:55] | Good. | 这就好 |
[05:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:24] | What would you like? | 你想要点什么? |
[05:26] | I would like to teach you something. | 我想教育你 |
[05:29] | Okay. I’m pretty busy right now. | 好的 我现在很忙 |
[05:31] | James, the most important thing you need to know | 詹姆斯 你必须明白一件事 |
[05:34] | is that you don’t know shit. | 你根本什么都不知道 |
[05:37] | What you see… | 你所看到的 |
[05:41] | …what you hear… | 你所听到的 |
[05:45] | Nothing…is… | 都不是 |
[05:49] | what it seems. | 它们所呈现出来的样子 |
[05:56] | Drink? | 喝什么? |
[05:57] | Martini. | 马丁尼 |
[05:59] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:00] | That’s how it begins, you know. | 这是一个开始 知道吗? |
[06:02] | Call will come in a day or two. | 一两天内你会接到一个电话 |
[06:05] | His name is John Medica. | 他的名字是约翰麦狄卡 |
[06:07] | He’s head of R&D for Dell. | 戴尔研发部的头头 |
[06:10] | He’s gonna inVite you out for martinis. | 他会约你出来喝马丁尼 |
[06:13] | Before long, you’re gonna be working | 不久后 你将会 |
[06:15] | out of AdVanced Encrypting in Bethesda. | 在贝塞斯塔中心研究高级加密 |
[06:18] | FiVe years, you’ll get your first annual trip to Texas. | 五年后 你得到第一次 去德州的年度旅行的机会 |
[06:22] | You got a wife by then, .5 kids, 200K a year, | 你会结婚生子 拿20万的年薪 |
[06:27] | and that’s it that’s the whole show. | 而那就是 - 那就是你的整个人生 |
[06:30] | Then you’re dead. | 然后你死去了 |
[06:31] | And it all started because of one nasty little martini. | 这些全都从一杯难喝的马丁尼开始 |
[06:40] | So you’re a recruiter. | 你是来招募我的吧 |
[06:41] | That I am. | 我是 |
[06:51] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[06:53] | Applications for the ClA are up tenfold. | 进入中央情报局的申请比以往多了十倍 |
[06:58] | Would I haVe to kill anyone? | 我得杀人吗? |
[07:01] | Would you like to? | 你想杀吗? |
[07:03] | WOMAN: Beer man Heineken? | 酒保 - 来杯海尼根 |
[07:05] | Yeah, just a sec. | 好的 马上来 |
[07:06] | All I know about the ClA is that they’re a bunch of fat, | 据我所知 中情局只是一群脑满肠肥 的白种老家伙 |
[07:09] | old white guys who fell asleep when we needed them most. | 当我们最需要他们的时候 他们却在呼呼大睡 |
[07:12] | Oh, well, like I said, you don’t know shit. | 就像我说的 你什么都不知道 |
[07:14] | I know what I know. | 我知道我所知道的 |
[07:15] | Nice meeting you, James. You too. | 很高兴认识你 詹姆斯 我也是 |
[07:17] | Way I figure, you’ll probably go in the oil business… | 我想 你大概只能搞搞石油工程 |
[07:20] | Iike your daddy. | 就像你老爸那样 |
[07:36] | Did you know my father? | 你认识我爸爸? |
[07:41] | James, I haVe recruited and trained and serVed | 詹姆斯 我招募 训练 |
[07:45] | with the best our country has to offer | 与我国最优秀的人们一起服役 |
[07:47] | for oVer a quarter of a century. | 超过四分之一世纪 |
[07:49] | I am a scary judge of talent. | 我看人的眼光很毒 |
[07:52] | It’s my gift. | 这是我的天赋 |
[07:54] | I am recruiting you, Mr. Clayton. | 我正在招募你 克莱顿先生 |
[07:57] | In case you haVen’t noticed, I’m not exactly ClA material. | 可你没有注意到 我并非当情报人员的料子 |
[08:00] | You haVe any idea what ClA material is? | 你懂什么是 情报人员的料子 吗? |
[08:03] | It’s not me. | 不是我这样的 |
[08:04] | No? Well, I don’t know. | 不是?我不明白 |
[08:05] | You graduated top of your class at M.I.T., | 你毕业于麻省理工 是班上的顶尖份子 |
[08:09] | majored in nonlinear cryptography, | 主修非线性密码系统学 |
[08:11] | scored off the charts in your undergrad psych profile test. | 在大学的心理能力测验中表现优异 |
[08:14] | Those are confidential. | 这都是机密 |
[08:15] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[08:17] | You’re agile, athletic, and… | 你很灵活 善于运动 并且 |
[08:21] | And what? | 并且什么? |
[08:23] | You grew up oVerseas Uzbekistan, Brunei… | 你在海外长大 - 乌兹别克斯坦 文莱 |
[08:28] | Venezuela. | 委内瑞拉 |
[08:29] | Yeah, my father worked for Shell awhile. | 没错 我父亲在壳牌石油做事 经常换工作地点 |
[08:32] | Your father died in 1990… | 1990年 你父亲 |
[08:34] | in a plane crash in Peru. | 死于秘鲁 一次飞机失事 |
[08:38] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[08:41] | What’s my point? | 我想说什么? |
[08:42] | What the hell you think my point is? | 你认为我想说什么? |
[08:46] | My name is Walter Burke. | 我的名字是沃尔特柏克 |
[08:49] | My number’s on the sports page. | 我的电话号码在体育版 |
[08:52] | GiVe me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[08:53] | I’ll be here till noon tomorrow. | 我会在这里直到明天中午 |
[09:44] | BURKE: Very dramatic, James. | 这很戏剧化 詹姆斯 |
[09:46] | I want to talk. Can we talk? | 我想谈谈 可以吗? |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[09:51] | Well, you know the phone booth you’re calling from? | 你看到你面前的公用电话了吗? |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:55] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[10:05] | As you like it. | 你喜欢喝的 |
[10:08] | You’re pretty confident. | 你很自信嘛 |
[10:10] | Well… | 好了 |
[10:12] | Tell me about my father. | 说说我父亲的事 |
[10:16] | You already know, don’t you? | 你不是已经知道了吗? |
[10:18] | I mean, that’s why you’re sitting here. | 所以你才会坐在这里 |
[10:21] | You want answers, you’re in the wrong car, kid. | 如果你想要答案 恐怕你上错车了 孩子 |
[10:23] | I only haVe secrets. | 我这里只有秘密 |
[10:26] | You can’t trust your best friends, | 你不能信任你最好的朋友 |
[10:28] | your fiVe senses, | 和你看到的听到的触摸到的 |
[10:30] | only the little Voice inside you | 只相信你内心深处的小小声音 |
[10:33] | most ciVilians don’t eVen hear | 大多数人听不到的声音 |
[10:36] | Iisten to that. | 听着这声音 |
[10:39] | Trust yourself. | 相信你自己 |
[10:41] | I think that’s what your father would haVe said. | 我相信你父亲也会这么说的 |
[10:46] | Trust yourself, James. | 相信你自己 詹姆斯 |
[11:36] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮忙吗 先生? |
[11:37] | James Clayton I’m here for an interView. | 我是詹姆斯克莱顿 我来这里参加面试 |
[11:38] | Just pull in there, check in with security. | 请停到那里 接受保安检查 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:50] | Hey, my name is James Clayton. | 我叫詹姆斯克莱顿 |
[11:52] | I’m here to see Walter Burke. He’s expecting me. | 我来这里见沃尔特柏克 他在等着我 |
[11:54] | You can wait for him oVer there. I’ll page him for you. | 好的 请在那边等着 我叫一下他 谢了 |
[12:11] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[12:15] | Rule number one don’t get caught. | 第一条规则:不要被抓到 |
[12:19] | Those were good officers. | 这些都是优秀的军官 |
[12:21] | Good friends. | 也是很好的朋友 |
[12:25] | So, you ready to get started? | 准备好开始了吗? |
[12:27] | Sure. | 是的 |
[12:52] | HaVe six pull in tight on F4. | 6号监视器 拉近F4 |
[12:56] | All right, now giVe me some angles, | 好 现在换些角度 |
[12:59] | both tests…both tests. | 看看两份试卷 看看两份试卷 |
[13:02] | Tighter. | 再近点 |
[13:04] | It’s a carbon copy. | 是复写本 |
[13:07] | F4 yank him. | 把F4赶出去 |
[13:13] | You’Ve been caught cheating, pal. | 你被抓到了 作弊小子 |
[13:15] | Please leaVe. | 请离开 |
[13:18] | Still got the eyes, Walter. | 宝刀未老嘛 沃尔特 |
[13:20] | What’s that story, | 令我想起那个故事 |
[13:21] | you saw some old woman pushing a baby carriage? | 某老太太推着婴儿车 |
[13:23] | And Walter sees the carriage is riding a little low, so bam! | 沃尔特发现婴儿车的车架有点低 于是 砰 的一下 |
[13:27] | No questions, blows grandma right out of her shoes. | 二话不说 就把老太太放倒在地 |
[13:29] | Turned out she was Hamas, | 发现她原来是哈玛斯 |
[13:30] | and the whole thing was stuffed with explosiVes. | 婴儿车里塞满了炸药 |
[13:33] | She wasn’t Hamas, she was Abu Nidal. | 她不是哈玛斯 她是阿布尼德尔 |
[13:34] | Abu Nidal, that’s right. | 阿布尼德尔 对对 |
[13:36] | These war stories you just loVe them, don’t you? | 那些老战争故事 你怎么那么喜欢啊? |
[13:49] | Uh, D4 | 唔 D4 |
[13:51] | tell him to forget the chick and finish the test. | 告诉他别想那个妞 快点完成考试 |
[13:59] | Burke says, “Forget the chick and finish the test.” | 柏克说 别想那个妞 快点完成考试 |
[14:06] | PSYCHlATRlST: How do upsetting problems | 那些令人心烦意乱的问题 |
[14:08] | generally make you feel? | 通常让你有什么感觉? |
[14:09] | JAMES: Upset. | 心烦意乱 |
[14:10] | And when you get angry, | 那么当你生气的时候 |
[14:12] | do you haVe trouble staying in control? | 你会很难控制自己吗? |
[14:14] | Sure. | 是的 |
[14:16] | How do you typically deal with failure? | 你通常怎么对待失败? |
[14:18] | Badly. | 恶劣的对待 |
[14:19] | HaVe you eVer been deliberately cruel to an animal? | 你曾经故意残酷的对待动物吗? |
[14:21] | Yes. | 有过 |
[14:22] | Please, elaborate. | 请详细描述一下 |
[14:24] | For Christmas, I tied wool reindeer horns to my dog’s head. | 圣诞节的时候 我曾把绒制鹿角绑在我狗的头上 |
[14:27] | PSYCHlATRlST #1 : Would you consider yourself | 你认为自己是 |
[14:30] | subjectiVely firm or objectiVely flexible? | 主观的坚硬的 还是客观的柔软的? |
[14:35] | Metaphysically wrinklefree. | 超自然的无皱褶的 |
[14:37] | Quickly would you rather ride on a train, | 选择题 你是愿意乘火车 |
[14:39] | dance in the rain, or feel no pain? | 在雨中跳舞 还是不感到痛苦呢? |
[14:53] | Feel no pain. | 不感到痛苦 |
[14:55] | I know I said the raindancing thing, but…feel no pain. | 我知道我说的是雨中跳舞什么的 但是我不感到痛苦 |
[15:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:12] | God, I hate this. | 上帝 我讨厌这个 |
[15:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:17] | I’m James. | 我叫詹姆斯 |
[15:19] | Layla. | 莱拉 |
[15:21] | Like the song. | 好像那首歌 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:26] | That’s a big coffee. | 好大一杯咖啡呀 |
[15:27] | I’m a big girl. | 我个子大 |
[15:30] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[15:31] | POLYGRAPH OPERATOR: Is your name James Clayton? | 你的名字是詹姆斯克莱顿吗? |
[15:33] | James Douglas Clayton. | 詹姆斯道格拉斯克莱顿 |
[15:36] | Just a yesorno answer. | 请只做出肯定或者否定的回答 |
[15:38] | Is your name James Clayton? | 你的名字是詹姆斯克莱顿吗? |
[15:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:42] | You were born October 21, 1976? | 你是1976年10月21日出生的吗? |
[15:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:49] | HaVe you eVer worked for any foreign goVernments? | 你曾为外国政府工作过吗? |
[15:51] | No. | 没有 |
[15:53] | HaVe you taken tranquilizers today? | 你今天有服用镇定剂吗? |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[16:13] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
[16:16] | Mind if I sit here? | 我可以坐这里吗? |
[16:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:21] | Hey. Ronnie Gibson from D.C. | 你好 我是华盛顿来的罗尼吉布森 |
[16:23] | James Clayton from all oVer. | 我是无处不在的詹姆斯克莱顿 |
[16:25] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:27] | You too. | 我也是 |
[16:32] | You got any idea what those two are speaking oVer there? | 你知道那边两个人在说些什么吗? |
[16:35] | I think it’s Farsi. | 我想那是波斯语 |
[16:37] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, Farsi. | 噢 对哦 波斯语 |
[17:27] | MAN: Clear! | 可以通行了! |
[18:17] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[18:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么? |
[18:22] | Some of these chairs are wired. | 有些椅子是接电的 |
[18:25] | They catch you drifting during this, | 他们用这个防止你滑下来 |
[18:27] | 10,000 Volts up your ass. | 一万伏的电压从你的屁股击上来 |
[18:28] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[18:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | Good morning. ALL: Good morning. | 早安 早安 |
[18:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dennis Slayne. | 诸位 我的名字是丹尼斯史赖恩 |
[18:35] | I’m assistant director of operations at Langley, | 我是兰利行动的副指挥 |
[18:37] | and I would like to welcome you here | 欢迎你们来到 |
[18:39] | to the ClA Special Training Facility, | 中情局特别训练学院 |
[18:41] | affectionately known as “the farm.” | 我们亲切的称之为 农场 |
[18:44] | Now let me introduce to you | 现在我向你们介绍 |
[18:45] | your senior instructor, Mr. Walter Burke. | 你们的高级讲师沃尔特柏克先生 |
[18:47] | Morning. | 早安 |
[18:48] | ALL: Morning. | 早安 |
[18:52] | So, why are you here? | 你们为什么来这里? |
[18:54] | Why are you here? | 你们为什么来这里? |
[18:59] | It ain’t the money. | 不是因为钱 |
[19:01] | A GS15 pay grade officer, yours truly | 联邦政府15级官员的薪水 |
[19:05] | I rake in about, what, 75 grand a year? | 一年不过7万5千元 |
[19:10] | You can’t buy a decent sports car for that. | 还买不起一辆像样的跑车 |
[19:14] | It ain’t sex. | 不是因为性 |
[19:16] | Hey, being here won’t get you laid. | 在这里 你没机会上床 |
[19:19] | Oh, you’re a dental hygienist? | 噢 什么 你是牙医? |
[19:21] | I’m a member of the ClA, Moscow Station chief. | 我是中情局驻莫斯科长官 |
[19:25] | Hello?! | 喂? |
[19:27] | What about fame? | 至于名声嘛 |
[19:30] | Our failures are known. | 我们的失败众所周知 |
[19:33] | Our successes…are not. | 我们的功绩没人知晓 |
[19:38] | That’s the company motto. | 这是我们的座右铭 |
[19:39] | You saVe the world, | 你拯救了全世界 |
[19:42] | they send you to some dusty basement at Langley, | 他们却把你送去兰利某间满是灰尘的地下室 |
[19:46] | giVe you a little lemonade and cookies, | 给你点柠檬水和饼干 |
[19:48] | and shOw you your medal. | 给你看看你的奖章 |
[19:49] | You don’t eVen get to take it home. | 你甚至不能带它回家 |
[19:51] | So it ain’t money, it ain’t sex, it ain’t fame. | 所以 既不是因为钱 也不是因为性 更不是因为名气 |
[19:54] | What is it? | 那是因为什么? |
[19:55] | I say we are all here in this room | 我说我们大家在这里 在这间屋子里 |
[20:00] | because we belieVe. | 是因为我们有着同样的信仰 |
[20:03] | We belieVe in good and eVil, | 我们有着善与恶的信仰 |
[20:07] | and we choose good. | 于是我们选择了善 |
[20:08] | We belieVe in right and wrong, | 我们有对与错的信仰 |
[20:11] | and we choose right. | 于是我们选择了对的 |
[20:14] | Our cause is just. | 我们的理由是正义 |
[20:16] | Our enemies…eVerywhere. | 我们的敌人 无处不在 |
[20:22] | They’re all around us. | 就在我们身边 |
[20:24] | Some scary stuff out there. | 外面发生的某些恐怖的事情 |
[20:26] | Which brings us here… to the farm. | 使得我们来到这里 来到农场 |
[20:31] | You haVe all just stepped through the looking glass. | 你们都从窥镜里穿过 |
[20:35] | What you see, what you hear | 你们所看到的 你们所听到的 |
[20:37] | nothing is what it seems. | 都并非它们所呈现出来的样子 |
[20:48] | Mr. Burke? | 柏克先生? |
[20:52] | I was just, uh…I was hoping maybe I could buy you a beer | 我只是 我希望可以请你喝杯酒 |
[20:56] | and we could talk. | 然后我们可以谈谈 |
[20:58] | I haVe so many questions about my dad. | 我有好多关于我爸爸的问题要问你 |
[21:00] | You’re making a mistake, son. | 你在犯错 孩子 |
[21:02] | Let me remedy it. | 我来纠正这个错误 |
[21:04] | I was on semicongenial terms with you | 在你被招募期间 |
[21:07] | during your recruitment for that reason | 我跟你之间是半友好的关系 |
[21:09] | I was recruiting you. | 我当时是在招募你 |
[21:11] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[21:12] | I’m not your ally. | 也不是你的同盟 |
[21:16] | I’m your instructor period. | 我现在是你的讲师 |
[21:20] | That enough talk? | 说这么多够了吗? |
[21:34] | Good morning. It’s 0600. | 早安 现在是0600 |
[21:36] | All CTs report to Common Area, 15 minutes. | 所有人15分钟内到公共地区报到 |
[21:41] | Is eVerybody ready? | 大家准备好了吗? |
[21:47] | Morning. | 早 |
[21:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:49] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[21:53] | BURKE: OVer the next few months, | 接下来的几个月里 |
[21:55] | we’re gonna teach you how to deceiVe, | 我们将指导你如何欺骗 |
[21:58] | roleplay, psychologically assess, | 角色扮演 心理鉴定 |
[22:02] | sell, exploit. | 出卖 利用 |
[22:05] | We’re gonna hand you the tools | 我们会给你工具 |
[22:07] | the black arts. | 魔法 |
[22:09] | Not witchcraft trade craft… | 不是女巫的魔法 而是作为情报人员的魔法 |
[22:12] | Ready! Fire! | 预备!爆破! |
[22:16] | …disguise, surVeil, detect. | 伪装 监视 侦测 |
[22:19] | You will be able to kill with a Variety of weapons… | 你们将学会用多种武器 |
[22:22] | or none at all. | 或者赤手空拳的杀人 |
[22:26] | You will nightparachute, rappel from choppers, | 你们将练习夜间跳伞 和使用直升机绳梯降落 |
[22:29] | Iearn dry and wet demolition, | 学习干燥和潮湿环境下的爆破 |
[22:32] | Iearn tactical, highspeed emergency driVing. | 学习非常情况下的高速战术驾驶 |
[22:35] | You will become… | 你将会成为 |
[22:37] | Bond James Bond. | 庞德 詹姆斯庞德 |
[22:40] | Thank you, Mr. Clayton. | 谢谢你的回答 克莱顿先生 |
[22:42] | You’re already roleplaying. That’s good. | 你已经开始角色扮演了 这很好 |
[22:44] | You’re ahead of all of us. | 你在我们所有人之上了 |
[22:46] | Let’s start with Clayton. Why don’t you take…Zack? | 我们就从克莱顿开始 你就和扎克较量吧 |
[22:55] | Nice moVe. | 好身手 |
[22:56] | Where the hell did you learn how to do that? | 你从哪里学来这个的? |
[22:59] | ZACK: Metro Dade Police Academy. | 麦德隆达德警察学院 |
[23:01] | MAN: Are you a senior instructor at the farm? | 你是农场的高级讲师吗? |
[23:03] | BURKE: Yes. | 是的 |
[23:05] | POLYGRAPH OPERATOR: True. | 真话 |
[23:06] | Okay, if you look at the screens, | 看萤幕 |
[23:08] | you’ll see his pulse is eVen, | 你会看到他的脉搏很平静 |
[23:10] | respiration normal, | 呼吸很正常 |
[23:13] | pupils undilated signs of the truth. | 瞳孔没有放大 这是说真话的迹象 |
[23:15] | Come on, rough me up. Let’s go! Rough me up! | 快 给我出点难题 |
[23:18] | HaVe you eVer worn women’s clothing? | 你曾经穿过女人衣服吗? |
[23:21] | Who said that? | 谁问的? |
[23:23] | Yes. | 穿过 |
[23:24] | True. | 真话 |
[23:27] | Were you, uh, eVer stationed in Peru? | 你曾在秘鲁驻扎过吗? |
[23:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:32] | POLYGRAPH OPERATOR: True. | 真话 |
[23:34] | Is your name Walter Burke? | 你的名字是沃尔特柏克吗? |
[23:36] | No. | 不是 |
[23:38] | True. | 真话 |
[24:00] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[24:02] | Forth! | 射击! |
[24:07] | Skid and holster! | 收枪! |
[24:13] | RemoVe your targets! | 取下各自的靶! |
[24:18] | Nintendo. | 任天堂 |
[24:26] | These are paper ants microphone transmitters. | 这些叫作纸蚁 窃听器 |
[24:31] | They adhere equally well to flesh or clothing, | 它们可以很好的附着在衣服或者皮肉上 |
[24:33] | and they’re biologically manufactured, | 它们是生化制品 |
[24:36] | so as soon as they become separated | 当它们离开贮藏颚时 |
[24:38] | from their storage palate, they begin to break down. | 会立即开始分解 |
[24:40] | After 48 hours, this bug consumes itself. | 48小时后消失殆尽 |
[24:45] | These are all liVe surVeillance deVices | 它们全部是即时监视设备 |
[24:47] | digitized, miniaturized transceiVers, | 微型数码收发器 |
[24:50] | audio and Video. | 音频和视频 |
[24:52] | You can conceal them throughout the bug house. | 你们可以在房屋中到处放置并隐藏它们 |
[24:55] | Your objectiVe is to gain entry, install three bugs each, | 你们的目标是进入那间屋子 每人放置三个窃听器 |
[24:59] | and exit the bug house without getting caught. | 然后安全离开房屋 |
[25:02] | You will haVe eight minutes. | 你们有 8分钟 |
[25:26] | What do we got here, Walter, a bunch of D.S. & T. geeks, | 有什么值得注意的人吗?沃尔特 这是一群玩杂耍的小丑 |
[25:30] | or we got some quality NOC people? | 有合适的非官方保护情报官人选吗? |
[25:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:34] | Anybody get out of the bug house lately? | 刚刚有人从那屋子里出来吗? |
[25:36] | Not many. | 不多 |
[25:41] | Doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen tonight. | 今晚可能不会有了 |
[25:44] | Don’t underestimate my people, Dennis, please. | 不要低估我的人 丹尼斯 拜讬 |
[25:48] | Usually by now, you’Ve tagged a NOC. | 通常你这么说的时候 你得到了一个非官方保护情报官 |
[25:51] | Must be one in this class. | 一定是这班上的某人 |
[25:53] | Well, maybe yes, maybe no. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[25:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[26:00] | The Shadow knows. | 阴影知道 |
[26:05] | I loVe this part. | 我喜欢这部分 |
[26:07] | Buenas nOches, amigO. | 晚安 朋友 |
[26:09] | You’Ve just been blanketed. | 你已经被困住了 |
[26:11] | SLAYNE: That’s two down. | 失败了两个 |
[26:12] | BURKE: Oh, who’s counting? | 哦 你在数着啊? |
[26:15] | Buenas nOches, amigO. You’Ve just been blanketed. | 晚安 朋友 你已经被困住了 |
[26:23] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[26:29] | Go! | 快走! |
[26:30] | Go, go! | 快!快! |
[26:35] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[26:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[26:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Some of you will not surViVe the farm. | 你们之中有些将无法在农场生存下来 |
[26:51] | Some will be asked to leaVe. | 一些人会被要求离开 |
[26:54] | Some will quit. | 一些人会自己退出 |
[26:56] | But those of you who do graduate | 但你们中的那些毕业的人 |
[26:58] | will be sent to work out of Langley | 将被派往兰利之外进行工作 |
[27:01] | or embassies around the world | 或者被派往世界各国的大使馆 |
[27:04] | as official coVer operatiVes. | 作为有官员身份掩护的行动人员 |
[27:06] | That is, spies with diplomatic immunity. | 也就是:拥有外交豁免权的特工 |
[27:09] | Now, eVery once in a while, | 偶尔 |
[27:12] | someone is selected to be a nonofficial coVer operatiVe, | 某些人会被选中成为 无官方掩护的行动人员 |
[27:16] | or NOC NOC. | 也就是N O C 非官方保护情报官 |
[27:20] | The NOC is the truest practitioner of espionage | 非官方保护情报官是间谍工作的真正开拓者 |
[27:25] | always out there, always alone, unprotected. | 一直在外 一直独自一人 不能受到保护 |
[27:28] | If you are caught, | 如果你被抓到 |
[27:30] | you will most likely be tortured, shot, and/or hanged. | 你将会被拷打 枪杀和绞死 |
[27:35] | And here’s the best part | 最妙的是 |
[27:38] | no one will eVer hear about it. | 没有人将会知道这一切 |
[27:41] | You will become a star on a wall, | 你将会成为中情局墙上的一颗星 |
[27:44] | a blank space in a book. | 书上的一道空白 |
[27:48] | Now, I can just feel all you Alphas out there | 此时 我可以想像你们 这些菜鸟在外面的样子 |
[27:52] | gunning for this position as I speak. | 拿着枪到处搜索 |
[27:55] | So remember, eVerything is a test. | 记住 一切都是测验 |
[27:59] | ZACK: Yeah? All right. | 是吗?好吧 |
[28:18] | All right, I can afford 10 cents. | 好 我出一角钱 |
[28:21] | Yo, I’m out. | 我不跟了 |
[28:23] | All right, I’ll see you. | 我跟 |
[28:26] | Come on, you’re gonna fold, Ronnie. Just get it oVer with. | 你会输的 罗尼 快点决定吧 |
[28:29] | You’re a Miami cop, right? Yeah. | 你是迈阿密的警察 对吧? 对 |
[28:32] | So why don’t you speak Spanish? | 那你怎么不说西班牙语? |
[28:33] | I do. | 我说的 |
[28:34] | So where’d you learn Farsi Persian beat? | 那你怎么会说波斯语的?波斯人区? |
[28:36] | Oh, that’s funny. | 噢 这么说很搞笑 |
[28:38] | No, night school Florida Atlantic UniVersity | 不是的 是在夜校 佛罗里达大西洋大学 |
[28:42] | so I could get in here. | 这样我才能进这里来 |
[28:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[28:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:47] | Ronnie. I’m out. | 罗尼 我不跟了 |
[28:49] | Well, looks like it’s just me and Sonny Crockett. | 看来只剩下我和桑尼克罗基特了 |
[28:52] | RONNlE: Sonny Crockett | 桑尼克罗基特 |
[28:54] | is that the black guy or the white guy? | 是黑还是白? |
[28:57] | What are the girls like on South Beach? | 南方海滩上的女孩是什么样子? |
[28:59] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么? |
[29:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:15] | I’ll see your bet and raise you. | 我要看你的牌 并且提高下注 |
[29:17] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa $2 raises max, remember? | 最高两美元 记得吗? |
[29:19] | Come on, we’re not playing by the rules here on the farm. | 拜讬 玩牌不用守农场的规矩 |
[29:22] | Are we? Are we? | 对吗?对吗? |
[29:24] | Are we, Sonny? | 对吗?桑尼? |
[29:25] | That’s fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[29:26] | Okay. So… | 好的 那么 |
[29:28] | Are my pupils dilated? | 我的瞳孔有放大吗? |
[29:32] | I could be bluffing. | 我可能是骗你的哦 |
[29:35] | Or it could just be dark in here. What do you think? | 当然也可能我拿的真是大牌 你觉得呢? |
[29:46] | Okay, I’ll giVe it to you. I fold. | 好吧 我输了 |
[29:48] | What did you haVe? Hey! That’s not how we play. | 你拿的什么牌? 嘿!牌不是这么玩的 |
[29:51] | Your deal. | 你发牌 |
[29:53] | Hey, man, good game. | 这局很精彩 |
[29:57] | Looks like boys’ night in, huh? | 这就是男孩的夜晚吗? |
[29:59] | Kinda sad. | 有点悲哀呢 |
[30:01] | I’m gonna change all that. | 我要改变这一切 |
[30:03] | Time for a field trip. We got the Van outside. | 是时候做一次实地考察旅行了 车在外面 |
[30:06] | We’re all going for drinks at the Blue Ridge. | 我们一起去蓝山喝酒吧 |
[30:21] | All right, your objectiVe reach the parking lot | 你们的任务是 |
[30:24] | with an asset who intends to haVe sex with you. | 带一个想和你上床的人回到停车场 |
[30:28] | You want us to pick up a girl? | 你要我们去找个妞? |
[30:30] | Well, uh, fiVe, actually | 唔 事实上是5个 |
[30:33] | one each. | 一人一个 |
[30:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:48] | BARTENDER: Here you go, Kitty. | 拿去吧 小猫咪 |
[30:50] | Thanks, Barry. | 谢谢 巴里 |
[30:58] | Not interested. | 对你没兴趣 |
[30:59] | Neither am l. | 我也是 |
[31:02] | How’s that? | 你也是什么? |
[31:04] | Well, your personal interests are of no concern to me. | 唔 你的个人兴趣并不在我的关注之下 |
[31:07] | I just got out of the joint. | 我刚从监狱出来 |
[31:09] | And there’s only one thing I’m concerned with right now. | 我现在只关心一件事 |
[31:13] | And what would that be? | 那是什么? |
[31:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[31:29] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[31:34] | Excuse me a second. | 等我一会儿 |
[31:40] | Hey…what’s going on? What are you doing here? | 你怎么啦?在这里干嘛? |
[31:43] | What’s it look like? | 我看起来像怎样了? |
[31:45] | Looks like you’re drunk. | 你看起来醉了 |
[31:47] | PerceptiVe. | 观察得很仔细 |
[31:49] | Is eVerything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[31:51] | Yeah, eVerything’s great. | 是的 好得不能再好了 |
[31:53] | All right. | 那就好 |
[31:55] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:58] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[32:01] | They cut me. I’m out. | 他们把我刷下来了 我出局了 |
[32:04] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[32:06] | I’m out of the program. | 我被扔出计划外了 |
[32:08] | You’re serious did they say why? | 你说的是真的 他们说原因了吗? |
[32:10] | They didn’t say anything. | 他们什么也没说 |
[32:11] | They just sit you down, debrief you, | 他们只是让你坐下 听你报告 |
[32:13] | and then stick you in some shitbag motel. | 然后把你扔在某个肮脏的汽车旅馆 |
[32:19] | Sorry, all I can think about is throwing up. | 对不起 我现在只想大吐一场 |
[32:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[32:23] | Yeah, I think I had too much tequila. | 我想我喝了太多龙舌兰酒了 |
[32:27] | You know, it’s just that you and l | 知道吗?你和我 |
[32:29] | finally haVe this chemistry moment, | 最终还是有这么化学的一刻 |
[32:32] | you know, and I eVen haVe a motel room | 我甚至还在旅馆开了房间 |
[32:35] | where we could go back | 我们可以回那里去 |
[32:36] | and haVe completely justifiable comfort sex, | 为了寻找安慰而尽情做爱 |
[32:38] | but all I can think about is not throwing up. | 但我现在只想着不要吐出来 |
[32:43] | The the room’s spinning, right? | 这 这屋子在旋转吗? |
[32:46] | Yeah, like a top. | 是啊 就像个陀螺 |
[32:49] | You should go home. I’ll call you a cab. | 你该回家去了 我给你叫出租车 |
[32:51] | Come on. Come here. | 来 来这里 |
[32:56] | Will you settle for taking me home and tucking me in? | 你会送我回家然后和我做爱吗? |
[32:58] | I wish. | 求之不得 |
[33:04] | Blue Ridge Bar, yeah. | 蓝山酒吧 对 |
[33:07] | 10 minutes? Thank you. | 十分钟?谢谢 |
[33:09] | Cab will be here in 10. | 出租车10分钟到 |
[33:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[33:13] | Come on, wait with me outside, okay? | 一起在外面等好吗? |
[33:14] | I… | 我 |
[33:15] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[33:20] | Layla, let’s wait inside. It’s cold. | 莱拉 我们进去等吧 外面很冷 |
[33:21] | No. No, no, no, no, no. Just wait. | 不不不不不不 就在这里等 |
[33:23] | Come on. I want to kiss you. | 我想吻你 |
[33:26] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:28] | For what? | 为什么谢我? |
[33:30] | Op completed. | 任务完成 |
[33:39] | My op was to stop you from completing yours. | 我的任务是阻止你完成你的任务 |
[33:43] | Who said my op was complete? | 谁说我的任务完成了? |
[33:45] | Lighten up, man. It’s just an op. | 放轻松点 这只是任务而已 |
[33:47] | Just doing her job, that’s it. | 她只是在尽她的职责 仅此而已 |
[33:49] | God, I hate this guy. | 上帝 我讨厌这家伙 |
[33:54] | You did your job. Good. | 你尽你的职责 很好 |
[33:59] | ZACK: Are you a citizen of the United States? | 你是美国公民吗? |
[34:01] | Layla: Yes. | 是的 |
[34:03] | True. | 真话 |
[34:04] | Are you in any way affiliated with the ClA? | 你和中情局有关联吗? |
[34:07] | No. | 没有 |
[34:08] | It’s false. | 假话 |
[34:10] | All right, let’s break up this dance team. | 好了 我们换一下组合 |
[34:12] | Clayton, switch places with, uh, Zack here. | 克莱顿 你和扎克交换 |
[34:19] | All right, we all know, I belieVe, | 我相信 |
[34:21] | what a lie is when we see it. | 谎言只有被揭穿的时候才成为谎言 |
[34:25] | But a good interrogator can also soften a subject | 但一个优秀的逼供者 可以弱化他的对象 |
[34:31] | you know, uh, knock them offbalance, | 使之失去平衡 |
[34:35] | make them Vulnerable. | 从而击溃被逼供者 |
[34:37] | NeVer know what you might get. | 你永远不知道你会听到什么问题 |
[34:39] | So…fire at will. | 所以 想问什么就问什么吧 |
[34:44] | Is your name Layla Moore? | 你的名字是莱拉摩尔? |
[34:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:49] | True. | 真话 |
[34:52] | Last night at the bar, | 昨晚在酒吧 |
[34:54] | you said we had chemistry together. | 你说和我有化学反应 |
[34:57] | Do we? | 是吗? |
[34:58] | What? | 什么? |
[34:59] | His interrogation. Answer the man. | 他在审问 回答他 |
[35:01] | Simple question yes or no? | 简单的问题 是 还是 不是? |
[35:04] | I was undercoVer legend. It was part of the op. | 我是密探 那是任务的一部分 |
[35:09] | True. | 真话 |
[35:11] | You said you wanted to go home and haVe comfort sex. | 你说想回家 为寻求安慰而做爱 |
[35:15] | Did you? | 是吗? |
[35:17] | You’re abusing this exercise. | 你在滥用这次训练 |
[35:20] | Did you want to haVe sex with me last night yes or no? | 你昨晚是否想和我做爱吗 是 还是 不是 ? |
[35:25] | No. | 不是 |
[35:41] | Would you do anything to become a ClA officer? | 为了成为中情局干员 你愿做任何事吗? |
[35:46] | Anything? | 任何事? |
[35:51] | No. | 不会 |
[36:03] | Layla! | 莱拉! |
[36:04] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[36:05] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[36:07] | There are limits, James. | 人的忍耐是有限度的 詹姆斯 |
[36:08] | You want to suck up to Burke, do it on your own. | 你想奉承柏克 自己去好了 |
[36:10] | This isn’t about Burke. | 这跟柏克无关 |
[36:12] | You won, okay? You got eVen. | 你赢了 行了吧?扯平了 |
[36:14] | How does it feel? | 有什么感觉? |
[36:17] | God! | 天啊! |
[36:29] | I pity the fool. | 我很同情这个白痴 |
[36:32] | Anyone I know? | 谁?我认识吗? |
[36:34] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:36] | Let it go. | 放开它 |
[36:38] | You first. | 你先 |
[36:45] | I don’t know how I | 我不知道怎么了 我 |
[36:48] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[36:50] | Come on meant to do this, son. | 好啦 我是故意那么做的 |
[36:53] | You know more about me than I do? | 你比我自己还清楚我吗? |
[36:56] | Hey, this bag knows more about you than you do, James. | 这个沙包也比你清楚你自己 詹姆斯 |
[37:00] | It’s in you. | 它在你里面 |
[37:04] | It’s in your blood. | 它在你的血液里面 |
[37:06] | Mama Land’s crabs from the Circle’s fourteenth in Saigon | 西贡十四环阿妈屿做的螃蟹 |
[37:11] | best crabs in the world. | 是世界上第一好吃的螃蟹 |
[37:13] | This place secondbest. | 这一家 世界第二好吃 |
[37:20] | Okay, why don’t you just go ahead? | 好了 你为什么不开始? |
[37:24] | Go ahead and ask me. | 开始问我 |
[37:28] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[37:31] | No. | 不认识 |
[37:34] | I met him once. | 我见过他一次 |
[37:36] | Falklands…around ’89. | 在佛克兰 89年的样子 |
[37:43] | What was he what was he doing there? | 他在 他在那里做什么? |
[37:45] | Think, son. I can’t tell you specifics. | 用用脑子 孩子 我不能透露什么细节给你 |
[37:48] | I just can’t. | 真的不能 |
[37:49] | I can’t eVen confirm his mission. | 我甚至不能确认他的任务 |
[37:53] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:56] | He used to tell me stories. | 他给我讲过一些故事 |
[37:58] | He’d say, uh… | 他说的是 |
[38:00] | when they’d hit one, the desert would rain oil. | 他们成功的话 沙漠里会下石油雨 |
[38:03] | That’s what he did, James. He told stories. | 他就是做这个的 詹姆斯 他说故事 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:07] | And he lied. | 而且他说的是谎话 |
[38:11] | That doesn’t mean he didn’t loVe you. | 但这并不是说他不爱你 |
[38:15] | What was he, really? | 说真的 他是什么人? |
[38:16] | What did he do? | 他做什么事? |
[38:20] | You gotta come off it, kid. You really do. | 你必须缄口不言了 孩子 真的 |
[38:23] | Because you keep looking back, | 因为如果你一直留意过去的话 |
[38:25] | you’re gonna miss your whole life. | 你会错过你的整个人生 |
[38:28] | It’s a mystery you cannot solVe. | 这是你无法解答的神秘事物 |
[38:32] | Who is who is Edward Clayton? | 爱德华克莱顿究竟是谁? |
[38:35] | Well, among many things, he was James Clayton’s father. | 唔 在很多方面来说 他是詹姆斯克莱顿的父亲 |
[38:39] | Also, he was someone else. | 他也是另外的某人 |
[38:49] | He was a spook, James… just like me. | 他是个间谍 詹姆斯 和我一样 |
[38:54] | Just like you. | 也和你一样 |
[38:56] | Don’t look now. | 现在不要看 |
[38:58] | By the bar we’re being followed. | 他在吧台边 我们被跟踪了 |
[39:01] | You serious? | 你说真的? |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:04] | Sometimes these guys just like to loiter around, | 有些时候这些家伙喜欢在周围晃荡 |
[39:07] | see if they can gain intel on the farm. | 尝试打探农场的消息 |
[39:09] | I’ll get someone on it. | 我会叫人处理的 |
[39:37] | Looking good. | 看上去不错 |
[39:39] | Yeah, but can I do it blindfolded jumping out of a plane? | 是啊 但蒙着眼睛跳出飞机之后 我还能做到这样吗? |
[39:42] | I bet you can. | 你可以的 |
[39:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:46] | It’s probably not the best time to apologize. | 这可能不是最佳的道歉时机 |
[39:48] | You don’t haVe to apologize. | 你不必道歉的 |
[39:52] | Can l? | 我能坐下吗? |
[39:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:04] | Here’s how I’m gonna look at it. | 我是这么看的 |
[40:07] | We learned a lot about each other. | 我们对彼此了解了很多 |
[40:11] | Yeah, the hard way. | 是 用很激烈的方式 |
[40:13] | Yeah, the hard way, but still…at least we know. | 对 很激烈的方式 但仍 至少我们开始了解了 |
[40:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:19] | So, now… we’re ahead of the game. | 那么 现在 我们超越了这个游戏了 |
[40:24] | Is that it? | 对吗? |
[40:25] | Exactly. | 不错 |
[40:28] | So what do we do? | 那 我们可以做些什么呢? |
[40:29] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[40:31] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[40:33] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[40:34] | No, not now. | 对 不是现在 |
[40:40] | JAMES: One year from now, where are you? | 一年前你在哪里? |
[40:44] | Probably waitressing at Denny’s. | 大概是 在丹尼氏打工吧 |
[40:51] | When I was a kid, my father would get out the atlas… | 当我还是小孩子的时候 我爸爸 |
[40:57] | BURKE: Okay, today we practice the art of surVeillance. | 好了 今天我们将进行监视技巧的练习 |
[41:00] | Remember your training. | 回忆一下你们的训练课程 |
[41:01] | The person being followed is the… | 我们称被跟踪的人为 |
[41:04] | Rabbit. | 兔子 |
[41:05] | Rabbit. The person doing the following is the… | 兔子 跟踪的人呢? |
[41:08] | Eye. Eye. | 眼睛 眼睛 |
[41:09] | Behind the eye is the rest of the surVeillance team, | 在眼睛之后的是监视组的其他组员 |
[41:13] | who cannot see the rabbit but follow the eye. | 他们看不见兔子 只跟随着眼睛行动 |
[41:16] | As the rabbit traVels, | 兔子行动过程中 |
[41:19] | the teammates will rotate themselVes into the eye position | 监视组将轮换充当眼睛的职责 |
[41:22] | so that the rabbit doesn’t realize he’s being followed. | 这样兔子才不会发觉他正在被跟踪 |
[41:26] | Rabbit, don’t forget, your choke points | 兔子 别忘了 你的死角 |
[41:28] | help you to identify who’s on your tail. | 可以帮助你找出谁在盯你的稍 |
[41:30] | And keep those cellphones off. | 把行动电话关掉 |
[41:32] | In the field, they act like homing deVices. | 它们等于是自导引装置 |
[41:36] | All right? What do we do? | 好了吗?我们该怎么做? |
[41:38] | ALL: lmproVise, modify, adapt, oVercome. | 即兴发挥 及时更改 即刻适应 即时克服 |
[41:41] | Let’s go to work! | 开工! |
[41:44] | Turn your cellphone off? | 关电话了吗? |
[41:46] | Didn’t bring it. | 没带 |
[41:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:49] | Hey…this looks like a good choke point. | 这里看上去像是个很不错的死角 |
[41:53] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[42:00] | Let’s hide here and wait, okay? | 我们在这里守株待兔 如何? |
[42:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[42:08] | LAYLA: James! James! Layla! | 詹姆斯!詹姆斯! 莱拉! |
[42:11] | No! | 不要! |
[42:13] | James! | 詹姆斯! |
[42:14] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[42:51] | I am a Diplomatic Corps trainee. | 我是外交使节团的练习生 |
[42:55] | We know that you work for the ClA. | 我们知道你是中情局的人 |
[42:58] | The ClA. | 中情局 |
[43:00] | I don’t work for the ClA. | 我不是中情局的 |
[43:02] | I think you do. | 我觉得你才是 |
[44:02] | Enjoy your cold shower. | 好好的冲个凉吧 |
[44:25] | Hungry, Jimmy? | 你饿吗 吉米? |
[44:31] | You guys make the best stuff. | 你们这里的东西真好吃 |
[44:34] | You realize that no country with a McDonald’s | 你发现了吗?有麦当劳的国家 |
[44:37] | has eVer attacked the United States? | 从未攻击过美国 |
[44:39] | They teach you that at the farm? | 在农场里学过这个吗? |
[44:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[44:45] | You think this is a game, James? | 你以为这是在游戏吗 詹姆斯? |
[44:49] | I think…it’s a test. | 我认为 这是在测验 |
[44:53] | No. | 不 |
[44:54] | I’m sorry, my friend. | 很抱歉 我的朋友 |
[44:56] | This is no test. | 这不是测验 |
[44:58] | EVerything is a test! | 一切都是测验! |
[45:12] | EVerything is a test. | 一切都是测验 |
[45:23] | Good morning, James. | 早安 詹姆斯 |
[45:46] | What are the names of your instructors? | 你的讲师是谁? |
[45:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:55] | John is the wise guy. | 约翰喜欢自作聪明 |
[45:58] | Paul’s the cute one. | 保罗很可爱 |
[46:00] | George is pretty quiet. | 乔治很安静 |
[46:03] | And this new kid | 还有那个新来的孩子 |
[46:05] | I can’t remember his name. | 我记不起他的名字了 |
[46:09] | Now I know why she was begging for you. | 现在我知道她为什么会求我们放过你了 |
[46:11] | You’re funny. | 你很有意思 |
[46:14] | Sorry if these stink. | 很抱歉 这个有点臭 |
[46:17] | She pissed herself. | 她尿出来了 |
[46:32] | Oh, Layla. | 噢 莱拉 |
[46:34] | Layla? | 莱拉? |
[46:38] | Burke! You want a name?! | 柏克!你不是要他的名字吗? |
[46:41] | Burke! Burke! | 柏克!柏克! |
[47:20] | I wanted you to see this. | 我要你们好好看看 |
[47:26] | I wanted you to see what happens to someone… | 我要你们好好看看 发生在某人身上的事 |
[47:30] | you know… someone you care about… | 你知道 你所关心喜爱的某人 |
[47:35] | so you won’t forget. | 这样你们才不会忘记 |
[47:37] | What you should learn from this exercise | 在这次练习中你们应该学到的 |
[47:42] | and learn it well | 而且会学得很好的 |
[47:46] | rule number one | 第一条规则 |
[47:50] | do…not…get…caught. | 不 要 被 抓 |
[48:45] | MAN ON TV: Hey, buddy, you are sweating your ass off. | 兄弟 你汗湿屁股了 |
[48:48] | MAN #2: I know. It’s hot. | 我知道 天气好热 |
[48:50] | No I mean, you’re really sweating from the ass. | 不 我是说 你从屁眼里出汗 |
[48:58] | MAN #2: I’m so ashamed. | 我真丢人 |
[48:59] | MAN #1 : Don’t worry, pal. | 别担心 朋友 |
[49:01] | You just need a little help back there. | 你只需要这个 |
[49:04] | This is my secret. | 这是我的秘诀噢 |
[49:06] | Manpons? | 曼朋斯? |
[49:08] | MAN #1 : It’s like a cool spring breeze | 它就像春天里的一缕凉风 |
[49:10] | blowing through your ass cheeks. | 吹过你的屁股 |
[49:12] | MAN #2: At this point, I’ll try anything. | 用了这个 我就可以尝试一切事情! |
[49:16] | Hello, this is Bill Rudolph at Dell. | 喂 我是戴尔的比尔鲁道夫 |
[49:17] | I’m not in right now, but please leaVe a message at the beep. | 我现在不在家 请在逼的一声后留言 |
[49:20] | I’ll return your call as soon as possible. Thank you. | 我会回电话的 谢谢 |
[49:24] | Hey, Bill Rudolph, thank you for calling me back. | 比尔鲁道夫吗?谢谢你给我回电话 |
[49:26] | It’s James Douglas Clayton. | 我是詹姆斯道格拉斯克莱顿 |
[49:28] | We met at M.I.T. in Boston at we Sp@rtacus | 我们在波士顿麻省理工见过的 斯B@达克斯 |
[49:32] | Sp@rtacus | 斯B@达克斯 |
[49:34] | and I was with my family for a while, | 前阵子我和家人在一起 |
[49:38] | but now I’m back, and I’m ready to raise the bar with Sp@rtacus, | 但现在我回来了 我准备好开始斯B@达克斯的项目了 |
[49:42] | ’cause we can raise the bar with Sp@rtacus | 因为我们将进行斯B@达克斯项目 |
[49:44] | and change things. | 并改变这个世界 |
[49:46] | Will you call me… | 希望你回电话 |
[50:10] | Nice hit. | 干得漂亮 |
[50:11] | What the | 你来干什么 |
[50:13] | You mind? | 介意放开吗? |
[50:15] | My throat. | 我的喉咙 |
[50:17] | Let go. Now. | 放手 快 |
[50:20] | Now. | 快 |
[50:26] | What | 你来干什么 |
[50:33] | I see you’re liVing good. | 你过得不错嘛 |
[50:38] | Get some clothes on. We’ll take a driVe. | 穿件衣服 我们出去兜兜风 |
[50:41] | A driVe? | 兜风? |
[50:42] | Yeah. I’ll wait outside. | 是的 我在外面等你 |
[50:54] | That booze is coming out of your bones. | 酒气从你的骨头里冒出来 |
[50:56] | What am I doing here? | 你要我来干什么? |
[50:59] | I’m done, remember? I’m out. | 我完了 记得吗?我出局了 |
[51:01] | I don’t haVe to play your stupid games. | 我不必再玩你那些愚蠢的游戏了 |
[51:03] | Oh, but you will, James. | 你会的 詹姆斯 |
[51:05] | You will play because your particular engine | 你会的 因为你身体里有些东西 |
[51:09] | what driVes you, moVes you, motiVates you | 在驱使你 推动你 激发你 |
[51:14] | desire to please… | 希望取悦 |
[51:17] | Me. | 我 |
[51:19] | All right, pull oVer. | 行了 靠边停下 |
[51:21] | Pull oVer the goddamn car! | 靠边停下这该死的车! |
[51:23] | All right! Go ahead, get out. | 好吧!去吧 出去 |
[51:26] | You lasted longer on your interrogation exercise | 你在审讯中比过去 |
[51:29] | than any CT has in the last 15 years. | 15年的所有人都挨得久 |
[51:32] | I broke! | 我招了! |
[51:33] | EVerybody breaks! That’s the point! | 所有人都招了!这就是关键! |
[51:36] | Damn thing doesn’t stop till you break. | 直到你招供 一切才恢复正常 |
[51:38] | Then why did I wash out? | 那为什么我被淘汰了? |
[51:39] | You didn’t! That’s why I’m here. | 你没有被淘汰 所以我才来找你 |
[51:42] | You’re the NOC, James. | 你就是非官方保护情报官 詹姆斯 |
[51:45] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[51:46] | The washout was faked. | 淘汰是假的 |
[51:49] | You’re the NOC. | 你是非官方保护情报官的合适人选 |
[51:50] | I told you I was a scary judge of talent. | 我告诉过你 我看人的眼光很毒的 |
[51:56] | Why me? | 为什么选我? |
[51:58] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[52:03] | I don’t belieVe this. | 我不相信 |
[52:08] | More farm mind games. | 那些没完没了的农场游戏 |
[52:09] | Nothing is what it seems, na na na. | 什么 任何事都不是它所呈现出来的样子 这啊那的 |
[52:11] | No, no, no, no. School’s out. | 不不不不 已经放学了 |
[52:13] | Open that, uh, gloVe compartment. | 把你前面的小柜子打开 |
[52:17] | Go ahead. | 快 |
[52:23] | Find out why you. | 看看为什么是你 |
[52:37] | That’s why you. | 这就是原因 |
[52:39] | Layla? Wh | 莱拉?她 |
[52:40] | Layla Moore | 莱拉摩尔 |
[52:42] | raised from the age of 3 by Tom and Susan Moore of Worcester, Mass. | 3岁起由伍斯特马斯的 汤姆和苏珊摩尔夫妇抚养 |
[52:47] | HoweVer, her real last name isn’t Moore it’s Nasari. | 不过 她的真姓并非摩尔 而是纳撒里 |
[52:51] | Birth mother is Algerian, father’s French. | 生母是阿尔及利亚人 父亲是法国人 |
[52:54] | It’s all there | 都在这里了 |
[52:55] | secret bank accounts, phony records, fake passports. | 秘密银行帐号 电话记录 假护照 |
[53:01] | Layla’s a sleeper. | 莱拉是个沉睡者 |
[53:03] | She’s a mole, James. | 她是安插在我国的间谍 詹姆斯 |
[53:08] | I don’t belieVe it. This is crazy. | 我不信 这太疯狂了 |
[53:10] | How the hell did she get into the farm | 她是怎么进入农场的 |
[53:13] | We wanted her in. | 是我们要她进来的 |
[53:14] | We want her to burrow in as deep as she can, | 我们想让她尽可能的深入我们 |
[53:17] | because then, she’ll lead us to her handlers. | 因为这样 我们就可以找到指使她的人 |
[53:20] | We know exactly what she wants. | 我们清楚她在找什么 |
[53:21] | It’s who she’s giVing it to that’s what we need to know. | 她要把情报给谁 这才是我们想知道的 |
[53:25] | Layla’s gonna take us right up the food chain. | 我们可以通过莱拉 找到食物链的最上层 |
[53:28] | I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[53:30] | You won’t do it? | 你不干? |
[53:31] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[53:34] | why do you think I came to Cambridge to recruit you? | 你认为我去剑桥招募你是为了什么? |
[53:38] | Nobody’s chasing CTs anymore. | 再也没有人会去追捕学员了 |
[53:40] | I mean, our applications are through the roof. | 我的意思是 我们已经到极限了 |
[53:42] | We needed you…James. | 我们需要你 詹姆斯 |
[53:46] | No accidents. | 那不是偶然的 |
[53:47] | You and Layla were matched. | 你和莱拉是被安排好的一对 |
[53:50] | She’s an orphan. | 她是孤儿 |
[53:52] | You’re a young man searching for a father. | 你是在寻找父亲的青年 |
[53:54] | You’re both highly motiVated, you’re both highly independent. | 你们都是非常主动的 你们都是非常独立的 |
[53:57] | You eVen look good together. | 甚至你们的外型也很相配 |
[54:01] | We paired you at the farm, son. | 我们在农场里就给你们配对了 孩子 |
[54:04] | We paired you, remember? | 我们给你们配对的 记得吗? |
[54:06] | The Blue Ridge barhop? | 蓝山酒吧事件 |
[54:08] | The lie detector session? | 谎言测验事件 |
[54:11] | The choke point test? | 还有死角测验事件 |
[54:13] | And it worked, didn’t it? | 全部奏效了 对吧? |
[54:16] | She trusts you. | 她信任你 |
[54:18] | LoVes you, maybe. | 也许还爱上了你 |
[54:19] | And you’re gonna take that trust and that loVe | 你的任务就是利用她的信任和爱情 |
[54:22] | and you’re gonna use it to find out who she’s working for. | 找出她幕后的主使者 |
[54:30] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[54:34] | My first posting was in ltaly Trieste. | 我第一次卧底是在义大利的里雅斯特 |
[54:37] | A physics conference met there eVery summer. | 每个夏天都有个物理学会议在那里举行 |
[54:41] | So I meet this local girl beautiful, sweet. | 所以我找上了当地的一个女孩 她很美丽 也很可爱 |
[54:44] | She’s working for the Russian group as a secretary. | 她在俄国人的团体里当秘书 |
[54:48] | Anyway, I did my job. I worked her. I turned her. | 总之 我尽了我的职责 我利用了她 改变了她 |
[54:52] | Pretty soon, she’s giVing me eVerything, you know | 很快 她给了我一切 你知道 |
[54:54] | I mean, really highgrade stuff | 很高级的情报 |
[54:57] | and, uh, I’m a hero. | 于是 我成了个英雄 |
[55:00] | But I’m still a kid, two years, fresh out of Ocala, Florida. | 但我只是个孩子 刚从佛罗里达奥卡拉毕业两年 |
[55:04] | I got this perfect ltalian girl, and she’s crazy for me, | 我有了这个完美的义大利女孩 她爱我爱得不能自拔 |
[55:06] | and we’re falling in loVe. | 我们相爱了 |
[55:08] | I knew the Russians were getting close to her. | 我知道俄国人已经在调查她 |
[55:12] | I knew she was in jeopardy, but… | 我知道她的处境很危险 可是 |
[55:15] | material was Valuable. | 资料是宝贵的 |
[55:18] | I could’Ve warned her. | 我可以警告她的 |
[55:22] | I could’Ve saVed her. | 我可以救她的 |
[55:25] | But the information was more important. | 但情报更重要 |
[55:29] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[55:31] | The information was more important than she was… | 情报比她更重要 |
[55:36] | more important than I was. | 比我自己更重要 |
[55:42] | It is what we do. | 这就是我所做的事情 |
[55:50] | I need to think about it. | 我需要考虑一下 |
[55:51] | Oh, come on. “Think about it.” | 啊 别 考虑下 |
[55:55] | You got 24 hours. | 给你24小时 |
[56:15] | Burke here. | 我是柏克 |
[56:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:17] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[56:21] | Iwo Jima Memorial | 艾渥吉马纪念馆 |
[56:22] | this is where you tell me about duty and sacrifice? | 在这里跟我讲责任和牺牲吗? |
[56:26] | No, this is where I haVe my breakfast burrito. | 不 我在这里吃我的玉米煎饼早餐 |
[56:31] | Volente Brothers. | 沃伦特兄弟 |
[56:34] | They’re the best. | 他们是最好的 |
[56:36] | There you go. | 你的 |
[56:37] | Gracias. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[56:39] | Try it. It’s heaVen. | 试试 很美味 |
[56:45] | So, what is she after? | 那么 之后呢? |
[56:46] | You eVer read Kurt Vonnegut? | 你读过库特冯尼格特的书吗? |
[56:49] | Yeah. | 读过 |
[56:50] | You read “Cat’s Cradle”? Nah. | 你读过《翻绳游戏》? 没有 |
[56:52] | Well, in that book, the world ends | 嗯 在那本书里 世界的末日来临 |
[56:57] | because in a chip of ice, a molecule is discoVered | 因为一片冰块 人们发现一种分子 |
[57:00] | that can turn all the water it touches into ice. | 能将它接触的水都变成冰 |
[57:05] | Since all water is interconnected | 而所有的水都是相连的 |
[57:08] | that is, pond to stream, stream to riVer, | 就是 池塘连着溪流 溪流连着河流 |
[57:11] | riVer to lake, lake to ocean | 河连着湖 湖连着海 |
[57:14] | the entire world freezes and dies, | 整个世界因此而冻死 |
[57:16] | and that seed molecule is called lce 9. | 这个分子种子就叫9号冰 |
[57:22] | Ice 9. | 9号冰 |
[57:24] | Langley has inVented a computer Virus | 兰利制做了一种电脑病毒 |
[57:27] | that can plug into any electrical receptacle | 能植入任何电子接收设备 |
[57:32] | that is, the wall outlet in your apartment | 也就是 通过你公寓墙上的插座 |
[57:35] | using existing wiring | 利用现有的线路 |
[57:37] | to spread right through the entire national grid. | 传遍到整个国家的网路 |
[57:40] | No firewalls, no protection. | 绕过防火墙 绕过保护机制 |
[57:42] | Jesus. | 老天呀 |
[57:44] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[57:46] | Our national defense, | 我们的国防 |
[57:47] | our national surViVal depends on electronics. | 我们国家的生存依赖电子设备 |
[57:51] | You take that away… | 如果这些没用了 |
[57:52] | we’re back in the Stone Age with our enemies. | 我们面对敌人时 只能用石器时代的装备了 |
[57:57] | This was good. | 这也不错 |
[57:59] | Can I make it? | 我做的到吗? |
[58:03] | Oh! So close. | 啊!差一点 |
[58:11] | You’re going to Langley. | 你将去兰利 |
[58:14] | Your coVer story is that you washed out of the farm, | 你的掩护身份是 你被农场开除了 |
[58:19] | but we loVe you | 但我们爱你 |
[58:20] | you’re a good boy, a patriot | 你是个好孩子 一个爱国者 |
[58:22] | so we got you a lowleVel, lowsecurity gig… | 所以我们给你一个低等级的 低安全级别的工作 |
[58:26] | but your real assignment is to get close to Layla | 但你真正的任务是接近莱拉 |
[58:30] | and to stay close to her. | 并留在她身边 |
[58:33] | Find out who she’s talking to. | 了解她同谁联系 |
[59:00] | BURKE: Layla requested Cryptography, | 莱拉想学密码术 |
[59:02] | so we gaVe it to her. | 我们就让她学 |
[59:03] | She’s working at the Directorate of Science and Technology | 她在科技部工作 |
[59:06] | in Langley. | 在兰利 |
[59:07] | Well, if she’s a new employee in Langley, | 嗯 在兰利新员工 |
[59:09] | isn’t surVeillance on her 24/7? | 不是全天候被监视吗? |
[59:11] | They’Ve got to find out what she’s up to. | 他们应该已经找到她在搞什么 |
[59:13] | Langley’s security is all about entry and exit | 兰利的安全检查是进入和离开 |
[59:15] | going in, going out. | 进入 出来 |
[59:17] | You are scoped, taped… Morning. | 你会被扫瞄 登记 早 |
[59:18] | …tagged like no other place on Earth, | 就像世界其他地方 |
[59:20] | but once you’re on the inside, | 但一旦你进入里边 |
[59:22] | the assumption is you belong there. | 就被认为你是那里的人了 |
[59:24] | Langley’s too big to watch. | 兰利太大而无法监视 |
[59:26] | We’re a city, and as such, | 这里就像一座城市 |
[59:28] | we are Vulnerable to betrayal from within, | 我们容易被内部击破 |
[59:30] | always haVe been Ames, Nickelson, Howard. | 总是这样 艾姆斯 尼柯森 霍华德 |
[59:32] | JAMES: So what haVe you got me doing? | 那我的身份是什么? |
[59:34] | BURKE: We’Ve giVen you | 我们给你 |
[59:35] | a lowleVel dataprocessing position | 一个低等级的数据处理职位 |
[59:37] | in the information management center | 属于信息管理中心 |
[59:39] | not uncommon for CTs who don’t graduate the farm. | 很少这样子对待被农场开除的学员 |
[59:42] | You’ll loVe it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[59:43] | MAN: Mr. Clayton? Hey. | 克莱顿先生吗? 嘿 |
[59:45] | Rob SteVens, your superVisor. Nice to meet you. | 罗布斯蒂文斯 你的主管 见到你真高兴 |
[59:47] | Welcome to ClA. Thank you. | 欢迎来到中情局 谢谢 |
[59:53] | The building we’re going into is totally secure. | 这个建筑里是彻底保密的 |
[59:55] | No radiowaVe transmissions in or out. | 没有电波的传入传出 |
[59:58] | Electronic deVices computers, telephones | 电子设备 电脑 电话 |
[1:00:02] | eVen your Voice create Vibrations | 甚至是你话音产生的震动 |
[1:00:04] | that a sophisticated laser pointer in the building | 在这个建筑里的一个复杂的雷射针 |
[1:00:06] | can read and translate. | 都能读取并翻译 |
[1:00:12] | I’ll tell you, this card won’t get you into the good stuff, | 我告诉你 这张卡不会给你什么好东西 |
[1:00:15] | but that little logo definitely gets you laid. | 但这个小图标确实能帮你泡妞 |
[1:00:18] | Republican girls hot. | 共和党女孩 性感喔 |
[1:00:22] | Here we go. This is you. | 这里 这是你的 |
[1:00:25] | The manual’s pretty selfexplanatory. | 工作手册非常易懂 |
[1:00:28] | Log in as much data as you can without getting carpal tunnel. | 尽量多输入数据 只要不得手腕道综合症 |
[1:00:31] | Any questions, I’m 1229. | 有任何问题 我在1229 |
[1:00:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:44] | I’ll see you oVer there. | 在那边见 |
[1:00:47] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:00:48] | Layla. Hey. | 莱拉 嘿 |
[1:00:50] | What ar oh, you’re here? | 什么 啊 你在这里工作吗? |
[1:00:53] | Yep. Data entry. | 是的 数据输入 |
[1:00:55] | Not exactly what I’d imagined, but… | 不如我打算的 但 |
[1:00:58] | After you left… we missed you at the farm. | 你离开后 在农场大家都很想你 |
[1:01:03] | Look, I’m late, so… | 瞧 我迟到了 那么 |
[1:01:06] | Oh, right. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[1:01:08] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:01:10] | Yeah. You too. | 见到你也是 |
[1:01:12] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:01:18] | Hi, Frank. Hey, how’s it going? | 弗兰克 近况如何? |
[1:01:20] | Good. | 不错 |
[1:01:26] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:01:27] | Thanks. See you tomorrow. Good night. | 谢谢 明天见 晚安 |
[1:02:07] | Hey, Joey. Cappuccino. | 嘿 乔伊 热牛奶咖啡 |
[1:02:09] | Sure. | 马上 |
[1:02:15] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:02:18] | I’m not stalking you, I swear. I come here all the time. | 我没有跟踪你 我发誓 我经常来这里 |
[1:02:21] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:02:22] | Good. You mind? | 好 介意吗? |
[1:02:24] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[1:02:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:27] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[1:02:30] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么? |
[1:02:33] | Good? Weird. | 好看吗? 怪怪的 |
[1:02:35] | WOMAN: Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:02:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:40] | So… | 那么 |
[1:02:42] | I’m in Science and Tech. | 我在科技部 |
[1:02:44] | Science and Tech? Yeah. | 科技部? 是的 |
[1:02:46] | Not in the field? | 不是那个部门吗? |
[1:02:48] | The field is what you said you always wanted. | 那个你一直说想去的部门 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah, well… | 是的 嗯 |
[1:02:53] | found out it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[1:02:58] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:03:00] | You too. | 我也是 |
[1:03:09] | JAMES: So, where you liVing? | 那 你住在哪里? |
[1:03:11] | LAYLA: The company found me an apartment in Georgetown. | 公司帮我在乔治敦找了一个公寓 |
[1:03:13] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[1:03:14] | JAMES: Uh, I’m oVer in Adams Morgan. | 我在亚当斯摩根那边 |
[1:03:17] | LAYLA: When did you moVe down from Boston? | 你什么时候从波士顿搬过来的? |
[1:03:19] | JAMES: A week ago. I droVe down. | 一个星期前 我开车来的 |
[1:03:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:39] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:03:52] | See you soon. | 回头见 |
[1:03:53] | Yeah. You want a ride? | 好的 要搭车吗? |
[1:03:55] | Nah, I got my truck. Okay. | 不 我有车 好的 |
[1:03:57] | All right. See you. Good night. | 好的 回头见 晚安 |
[1:03:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:04:56] | BURKE: Okay, you reestablished contact. | 好 你们重新建立了联系 |
[1:04:59] | Now get into her office, | 现在去她的办公室 |
[1:05:01] | see if she’s accessed the program. | 看看她是否接触到那个程式 |
[1:05:03] | If she’s got lce 9, what’s she doing with it? | 如果她接触到9号冰 她怎么做? |
[1:05:07] | She can’t copy it. | 她无法复制它 |
[1:05:08] | Langley computers don’t haVe disk driVes for exactly this reason, | 为防止复制 兰利的电脑都没有磁碟驱动器 |
[1:05:12] | and she can’t print it out. | 她也不能列印出来 |
[1:05:14] | There are no printers. | 那里没有印表机 |
[1:05:15] | Company policy. | 这是公司的策略 |
[1:05:17] | D.S. & T. is a secure area. You’re gonna need clearance. | D S & T是个安全保卫区 你需要清除障碍 |
[1:05:21] | I’ll handle that. | 我会处理这件事的 |
[1:06:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[1:06:25] | Morning. Good morning. | 早安 早安 |
[1:06:32] | James…a bunch of us are going oVer to SenOr Pepe’s. | 詹姆斯 我们一些人要去皮普议员那里 |
[1:06:35] | Margarita Monday. Republican interns, huh? | 星期一玛格丽娜 共和党内部聚会? |
[1:06:38] | VaminOs, muchachOs. | 是喔 |
[1:06:45] | Hi, this is Layla Moore. I’m in a meeting until 4:30. | 嗨 我是莱拉摩尔 4:30前我在开会 |
[1:06:48] | You can call me then or leaVe me a message after the t | 你可以那时再给我电话 或者给我留言 |
[1:07:27] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[1:08:53] | Mike? Black, two sugars. Right? | 麦克?黑咖啡 两块糖 对吗? |
[1:08:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:08:58] | Oh, Sharon… Yeah? | 啊 莎伦 什么? |
[1:09:00] | I still haVen’t gotten those files I asked about. | 我还没有拿到我要的文件 |
[1:09:05] | It’s all right. I’ll look for them. | 没问题 我会去找的 |
[1:09:07] | How was the date? lt was great. | 约会的情况如何? 太妙了 |
[1:09:09] | I just don’t know where to go, and I don’t know… | 我只是不知道该去那里 还有我不知道 |
[1:09:12] | You know, there’s this ltalian restaurant | 你知道的 有家义大利餐馆 |
[1:09:14] | down in Georgetown, and it’s authentic. | 就在乔治敦 口碑很好 |
[1:09:27] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 嘿 |
[1:09:29] | You dropped these in my car. | 你把这个丢在了我的车里 |
[1:09:31] | Must’Ve just slipped out of your hand. | 一定是从你手中滑落的 |
[1:09:34] | Nah. | 不是 |
[1:09:35] | I dropped them on purpose. | 我故意丢的 |
[1:09:37] | You trying to manipulate me? | 你想唤起我的回忆吗? |
[1:09:40] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:09:44] | It’s working. | 这很有效 |
[1:09:55] | Frank. Hey. | 弗兰克 嘿 |
[1:10:06] | Good night, Layla. Good night. | 晚安 莱拉 晚安 |
[1:10:07] | Layla. Wait up. | 莱拉 等等 |
[1:10:12] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:10:23] | Allow me, madame. | 让我来 女士 |
[1:10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:26] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[1:10:28] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪? |
[1:10:29] | Red pickup, oVer there. | 红色的皮卡 那边 |
[1:10:31] | Oh, nice. New? | 啊 不错 新的? |
[1:10:32] | Newish. This your little baby? | 稍微新 这是你的小宝贝吗? |
[1:10:34] | Yeah. All right. | 是的 好了 |
[1:10:36] | Night. See you tomorrow. | 晚安 明天见 |
[1:10:40] | Hey, James? | 嘿 詹姆斯? |
[1:10:42] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:10:45] | I want to show you something. | 我有事情要告诉你 |
[1:10:51] | That camera takes 30 seconds to scan the room. | 那个摄影头扫瞄一遍要花30秒 |
[1:10:54] | That one takes another 30 seconds on the opposite arc. | 对角那个也要花30秒 |
[1:10:58] | So if you stand right here, | 所以如果你站在这里 |
[1:11:01] | you’re ready to waltz one step, | 你愿意用华尔兹舞步 往前移动一步 |
[1:11:03] | you could haVe 40 seconds of complete priVacy | 你就能有40秒的完全个人隐私 |
[1:11:05] | where the cameras won’t see you. | 在这里 摄影头看不到你 |
[1:11:07] | 19 18 17 19, 18, 1 7 | |
[1:11:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:11:11] | Closer. | 更近点 |
[1:11:15] | Here? | 这里吗? |
[1:11:16] | There. | 这里 |
[1:11:17] | Now we’re completely priVate. | 现在我们有完全的个人隐私了 |
[1:11:20] | 10 9 10, 9… | |
[1:11:22] | What were you thinking about when you figured this out? | 当你弄清楚这个的时候 你在想什么? |
[1:11:24] | You. | 你 |
[1:11:31] | 3, 2, 1, waltz. | 3 2 1 华尔兹 |
[1:11:36] | We haVe 20 more seconds. | 我们还有20秒 |
[1:11:38] | That’s not enough time. | 那不够 |
[1:12:04] | Layla? | 莱拉? |
[1:14:44] | Sorry it’s so early, but, uh… | 对不起 太早了 但 |
[1:14:46] | I don’t sleep. | 我没睡 |
[1:14:48] | Piss like a racehorse eVery two hours. | 尿意就像赛马一样 两个小时一次 |
[1:14:52] | Impossible. What do you got? | 无法睡 你找到什么? |
[1:14:56] | You were right about Layla. | 你说关于莱拉的情报是对的 |
[1:15:00] | Some of the lce program is on her home computer, | 一部分冰的程式在她家的电脑里 |
[1:15:03] | but it’s not all there yet. | 但还不全 |
[1:15:06] | She’s taking it out in pieces and putting it back together. | 她是一部分一部分拿出来的 然后再将它合并起来 |
[1:15:12] | How’s she getting it out of the building? That’s the question. | 她是如何将它带出来的?这是问题 |
[1:15:15] | And more importantly, who’s she giVing it to? | 而更重要的是 她会将它给谁? |
[1:15:23] | I want you to take this. | 我要你拿着这个 |
[1:15:26] | Open it somewhere later. | 迟点在别的地方打开它 |
[1:15:33] | You know, no matter how sure we are about a person… | 你知道的 无论我们对一个人多么了解 |
[1:15:40] | no matter how close or friendly you think they are | 无论你认为 他们对你是多么亲密和友善 |
[1:15:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:15:47] | I belieVe Layla’s a traitor. | 我相信莱拉是个叛徒 |
[1:15:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:50] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[1:15:51] | It’s ugly. | 这太令人恶心了 |
[1:15:52] | This is an ugly business… you know? | 这是个令人恶心的行业 你知道吗? |
[1:15:59] | Can’t pay us enough for this kind of stuff, | 我们为此得到的报酬永远不够 |
[1:16:02] | and they don’t. | 而且他们也没有给 |
[1:16:07] | The truth is, at the end of the day, | 事实是 直到生命的尽头 |
[1:16:09] | it’s what we do. | 我们都要这么做 |
[1:16:12] | It’s a job. It’s not who we are. | 这只是工作 这不是真正的我们 |
[1:16:18] | We decide who we are. | 我们决定自己是什么人 |
[1:16:56] | All right! | 好的! |
[1:16:59] | Morning…sleepyhead. | 早安 瞌睡虫 |
[1:17:02] | Sure, come right in. | 快进来 |
[1:17:04] | Usually when a man ditches me in the middle of the night, | 通常男人在午夜逃离我后 |
[1:17:07] | he doesn’t call the next day. | 第二天是不会打电话来的 |
[1:17:09] | Imagine my surprise when you’re banging down the door. | 当你敲门的时候 想像一下我的惊奇 |
[1:17:12] | Sorry. I couldn’t sleep, so I went to the gym. | 对不起 我睡不着 就去了健身房 |
[1:17:15] | Breakfast? | 早餐? |
[1:17:17] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[1:17:19] | I’m starVing. | 我快饿死了 |
[1:18:33] | Hey, how about that breakfast you promised me? | 嘿 你答应我的早餐如何了? |
[1:18:57] | Cheese eggs my dad’s specialty. | 奶酪鸡蛋 我爸爸的最爱 |
[1:19:01] | He called ’em heart stoppers, the breakfast of champions. | 他称之为心止 早餐之冠 |
[1:19:07] | Good? Mmhmm. | 好吃吗? |
[1:19:11] | So, do you still think about it? | 那 你还想起那个吗? |
[1:19:14] | The farm, I mean. | 我是说 农场 |
[1:19:21] | I wanted Burke to stop. I told him to stop. | 我想要柏克停下来 我跟他说过停下来 |
[1:19:24] | Nope. Not about that. | 不 不是关于那事 |
[1:19:26] | I mean the training. | 我是指训练 |
[1:19:27] | Do you think it changes you? | 你认为它改变了你吗? |
[1:19:30] | Learning to lie, deceiVe. | 学会说谎 欺骗 |
[1:19:35] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[1:19:37] | I mean, I definitely think about things differently now. | 我是说 我现在对事物的看法完全不同了 |
[1:19:42] | I mean, eVery person I meet is a possible mark. | 我是说 我遇到的每一个人都可能是目标 |
[1:19:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:19:50] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:19:54] | Why don’t we do stupid tourist things today? | 我们今天为什么不去搞个愚蠢观光呢? |
[1:19:56] | Come on, we can go and sit on Lincoln’s knee, | 快点 我们能坐在林肯的膝盖上 |
[1:19:59] | Iook at John Dillinger’s penis. | 看看约翰蒂灵格的鸡鸡 |
[1:20:01] | I swear to God, it’s in the Smithsonian, | 我向上帝发誓 就在史密森尼博物馆 |
[1:20:03] | along with other weird Americana like the Fonz’s jacket. | 还有其他怪诞的美国史料 例如 冯兹的夹克 |
[1:20:07] | What do you say? | 如何? |
[1:20:09] | I got to work. | 我得去上班 |
[1:20:11] | Work? Wrong answer. What are you gonna do on Saturday? | 上班?错误答案 星期六你要做什么? |
[1:20:13] | It’s your taxpayers’ dollars in action, my friend. | 是纳税人的钱逼我的 我的朋友 |
[1:20:23] | You sure you got to go to work? | 你真的要去上班吗? |
[1:20:24] | Yeah. I’ll see you tonight, right? | 是的 今晚见 好吗? |
[1:20:27] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:20:31] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[1:20:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:20:45] | Gorgeous dog. | 可爱的狗 |
[1:20:47] | Hey, fella. How you doing? | 嘿 伙计 你好吗? |
[1:20:49] | So nice to meet you. She’s a sweetheart. | 见到你真高兴 她很可爱 |
[1:20:51] | She’s pretty. Thank you Very much. | 她很机灵 多谢你 |
[1:20:53] | See you. HaVe a good day. | 回头见 祝你好运 |
[1:21:49] | MAN: You can’t park here. | 你不能在这里停车 |
[1:22:28] | WOMAN: The “A” train to St. Petersburg is now boarding. | 去圣彼得斯堡的A号列车开始剪票 |
[1:23:04] | Oh. Hey! | 啊 嘿! |
[1:23:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:23:58] | Stop! Freeze! | 站住!别动! |
[1:24:00] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:25:56] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[1:25:58] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[1:26:28] | Hey, you! Stop! | 嘿 你!站住! |
[1:26:33] | Stop! | 站住! |
[1:26:41] | Suspect’s Caucasian and 5’10”, wearing green jacket. | 疑犯是白人5尺10寸高 穿绿色夹克 |
[1:26:54] | MAN: The delayed “A” train from St. Petersburg | 从圣彼得斯堡来的晚点A号列车 |
[1:26:56] | will be arriVing in half an hour. | 将会于半小时后到站 |
[1:27:01] | The “A” train from St. Petersburg will be arriVing in half an hour. | 从圣彼得斯堡来的A号列车将于 半小时后到站 |
[1:27:09] | Hey! Sorry. | 嘿! 对不起 |
[1:27:11] | …will be boarding in 15 minutes at Gate “D.” | 15分钟后于D门登车 |
[1:27:15] | MAN: No sign of the suspect yet. | 还没有见到疑犯 |
[1:27:16] | Green jacket, male, Caucasian. | 绿色夹克 男性 白种人 |
[1:27:19] | AffirmatiVe, 21. 5’10”, brown hair. | 确认下 21 5尺10寸 棕色头发 |
[1:27:46] | WOMAN: This is the Shady GroVe Red Line. | 这是沙迪格鲁夫红色列车 |
[1:27:49] | Next stop… | 下一站 |
[1:28:03] | Burke here. | 我是柏克 |
[1:28:05] | JAMES: Zack’s dead. | 扎克死了 |
[1:28:07] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:28:09] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[1:28:11] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:28:12] | He he was working with Layla. | 他 他和莱拉一伙的 |
[1:28:14] | Oh, Jesus. | 啊 老天 |
[1:28:15] | James, just tell me what happened, now. | 詹姆斯 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[1:28:18] | Uh, she met him. | 她去见他 |
[1:28:21] | I saw them. | 我看到他们 |
[1:28:24] | Zack attacked me. | 扎克攻击我 |
[1:28:27] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:28:28] | Well, I haVe to pull you out, then. | 嗯 那么我得调你出来 |
[1:28:30] | I haVe to get somebody else on this thing. | 我得找其他人做这件事 |
[1:28:34] | Look, let me do it. | 听着 让我来做 |
[1:28:35] | This is what I trained for. You said so yourself. | 我就是为此而训练的 你自己这么说过的 |
[1:28:38] | She’s probably going back to Langley to finish the job, | 她有可能回兰利完成他的任务 |
[1:28:40] | and if she’s not, I’ll intercept her. | 如果她不去 我会直接阻截她 |
[1:28:42] | I’ll get the material, and we’ll meet. | 我会拿到资料的 然后我们再见面 |
[1:28:45] | I can do this. | 我能完成 |
[1:28:47] | Look, please trust me. | 听着 请 相信我 |
[1:28:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:28:52] | I’ll come into town. | 我将回城里 |
[1:28:54] | I’ll meet you in the NaVy Yards near “M” street, | 我在M大街附近的海军大院和你见面 |
[1:28:59] | 8:00 8:00. | |
[1:29:00] | Okay. NaVy Yards, “M” street, 8:00. | 好的 海军大院 M大街 8:00 |
[1:31:02] | Thank you. HaVe a good weekend. | 谢谢 祝你周末愉快 |
[1:32:29] | Layla, pull oVer the goddamn car! | 莱拉 把那该死的车停下来! |
[1:32:33] | Pull oVer the goddamn car! | 把那该死的车停下来! |
[1:32:35] | James, what do you want?! | 詹姆斯 你要干什么?! |
[1:32:42] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[1:32:45] | Don’t moVe! Don’t moVe! | 别动!别动! |
[1:32:49] | Open the door! Open it! | 把门打开!打开! |
[1:32:54] | Don’t moVe! | 别动! |
[1:33:00] | Unscrew the bottom. Do it! | 旋开杯底 快做! |
[1:33:03] | Now! | 立刻! |
[1:33:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:13] | Go. | 逃吧 |
[1:33:14] | I’ll tell them you surprised me. Get as far away as possible. | 我会告诉他们你的事的 有多远逃多远吧 |
[1:33:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:17] | I don’t know why you turned. I don’t care. | 我不知道你为什么变节 我也不关心 |
[1:33:19] | James, I didn’t turn. You did. | 詹姆斯 我没有变节 是你变节了 |
[1:33:21] | I know who I’m working with. I know what I’m doing. Do you? | 我知道我在为谁工作 我知道我在做什么 你呢? |
[1:33:23] | Look, stop it! I know eVerything! | 听着 闭嘴!我全都知道了! |
[1:33:25] | Your mission, the intel, your parents. | 你的任务 情报 你的搭档 |
[1:33:26] | James, I’m ClA. | 詹姆斯 我是中情局 |
[1:33:28] | My mission was to assess the security protocols at Langley | 我的任务是评估兰利的安全机制 |
[1:33:30] | to see if I could get the data out of the facility. | 看看是否我能将数据从大楼里带出来 |
[1:33:32] | I did. | 我成功了 |
[1:33:34] | But, Jesus, James, it’s probably bullshit anyway. | 但 老天 詹姆斯 总之这一切很可能是假的 |
[1:33:37] | It can’t be real. It was a test. | 不可能是真的 这是考试 |
[1:33:39] | They couldn’t take the risk. Nothing was real! | 他们不可能冒这个险 一切都是假的! |
[1:33:42] | You are a traitor, a double agent. | 你是叛徒 双重间谍 |
[1:33:45] | I followed you. Zack had your note. | 我跟踪过你 扎克有你的字条 |
[1:33:47] | Zack is working with me. Zack is ClA. | 扎克是和我一起工作的 扎克是中情局 |
[1:33:48] | Zack is dead! | 扎克死了! |
[1:33:50] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:52] | James, Zack is ClA. He’s | 詹姆斯 扎克是中情局 他是 |
[1:33:54] | He fired on me. | 他向我开枪 |
[1:33:56] | I shot him. | 我向他开枪 |
[1:33:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:58] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:33:59] | Look, I am on a ClAsanctioned mission. | 听着 我在执行一项中情局授权的任务 |
[1:34:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:02] | Layla, I didn’t wash out of the farm. | 莱拉 我没有被农场开除 |
[1:34:04] | I’m the NOC. I’m the NOC. | 我是NOC 非官方保护情报官 |
[1:34:06] | No, Zack was. Zack was the NOC. | 不 扎克是 扎克是非官方保护情报官 |
[1:34:08] | No, this is a sanctioned mission. I receiVed… | 不 这是个经过授权的任务 我接到 |
[1:34:10] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:34:11] | …orders from my control. | 的命令是来自我的主管 |
[1:34:13] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:34:14] | Layla, go. Get out of here. | 莱拉 逃 离开这里 |
[1:34:17] | James, please, just just listen to me, okay? | 詹姆斯 求你 请 听我说 好吗? |
[1:34:20] | Just keep the gun on me. | 枪对着我 |
[1:34:22] | Just keep it on there, okay? | 对着这里 好吗? |
[1:34:23] | And giVe me your free hand. | 把你空余的那只手给我 |
[1:34:25] | Just giVe it to me, please. | 请给我 |
[1:34:27] | Okay? Just feel my pulse, okay? | 好吗?感觉下我的脉搏 好吗? |
[1:34:29] | Look at my pupils. See if I’m lying. | 看着我的瞳孔 看看是否我说谎了 |
[1:34:31] | Now, listen, I am not a double. | 听着 我不是双重间谍 |
[1:34:34] | I work for the ClA. Zack works for the ClA. | 我为中情局工作 扎克为中情局工作 |
[1:34:37] | We are on an agencysanctioned mission. | 我们在从事经特工部授权的任务 |
[1:34:41] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[1:34:45] | Go. | 逃 |
[1:34:46] | Run far away. Disappear, Layla. | 逃远点 消失 莱拉 |
[1:34:48] | Disappear, Layla! | 消失 莱拉! |
[1:34:50] | No! James! | 不! 詹姆斯! |
[1:35:48] | Hello? Layla? | 你好吗? 莱拉? |
[1:35:50] | Listen to me the program you stole from Langley, it is real. | 听我说 你从兰利的程式 是真的 |
[1:35:53] | No, it can’t be real. Listen to me. | 不 它不可能是真的 听着 |
[1:35:54] | This is what I do programs, code. | 我是做这个的 编程 编码 |
[1:35:57] | James, where are you? | 詹姆斯 你在哪里? |
[1:35:58] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:36:00] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[1:36:02] | I think we started lying to each other almost as soon as we met,so,uh | 我想我们从一开始就和对方说谎 那么 |
[1:36:07] | …so there’s no real reason to belieVe any of it was true. | 那么没有任何理由相信过去是真的 |
[1:36:12] | But I’m gonna anyway, okay? | 但无论如何我都要去 好吗? |
[1:36:18] | Time’s up. James… | 到时间了 詹姆斯 |
[1:36:20] | James! | 詹姆斯! |
[1:36:57] | All right. Jeez! | 好的 呀! |
[1:36:58] | You better start telling me what the hell is going on. | 你最好告诉我这一切到底是怎么回事 |
[1:37:00] | Oh, man! My dick’s on fire. | 啊 伙计!我的小弟弟着火了 |
[1:37:02] | Layla says I’m a double agent! | 莱拉说我是双重间谍! |
[1:37:04] | Yeah. All right, Zack’s dead! | 是吗? 好的 扎克死了! |
[1:37:06] | What the hell is going on? Calm down. | 这是怎么回事? 冷静 |
[1:37:08] | No! | 不! |
[1:37:09] | Open that gloVe compartment. I got napkins in there. | 打开汽车仪表板上的小柜 我的纸巾在那里 |
[1:37:11] | And put away that stupid gun. | 然后把你愚蠢的枪拿开 |
[1:37:13] | It’s only blanks. | 它装的是空弹 |
[1:37:15] | Come on, I’m wet here. | 快点 我这里湿了 |
[1:37:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:37:20] | Start talking. | 说呀 |
[1:37:24] | Start talking. | 说呀 |
[1:37:25] | Congratulations. You passed your final test. | 祝贺你 你通过了最后的考试 |
[1:37:27] | Test? These pants are ruined. | 考试? 这裤子被毁了 |
[1:37:29] | What do you mean, test? | 你什么意思 考试? |
[1:37:31] | EVerything’s a test, remember? Nothing is what it seems. | 一切都是考试 记得吗? 没有东西是它看起来的样子 |
[1:37:34] | Well, what about lce 9? That a test? | 嗯 那么9号冰呢? 那也是考试? |
[1:37:36] | Toss it. Keep it as a souVenir. It’s gibberish. | 忘记它吧 把它作为纪念品 它是垃圾 |
[1:37:39] | No way. No, it’s not. Yeah, yeah. | 不可能 不 它不是 是的 是的 |
[1:37:41] | The squibs that went off on Zack when you shot him. | 当你像他开枪时 扎克身上的爆竹就爆炸了 |
[1:37:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:37:45] | Nothing’s real. | 一切都是假的 |
[1:37:46] | Squibs?! No, I watched him die! | 爆竹?! 不 我看着他死的! |
[1:37:48] | You did? Yes! | 是吗? 是的! |
[1:37:49] | Well, I want you to tell him that, | 嗯 我想要你告诉他这件事 |
[1:37:51] | ’cause we’re meeting him in half an hour for drinks. | 因为半个小时前我还和他一起喝酒呢 |
[1:37:53] | You tell him you watched him die. | 你去告诉他 你看着他死的 |
[1:37:55] | I’d like to see his face. | 我很想看看他的表情 |
[1:37:56] | I’d like to see your face. | 我很想看看你的表情 |
[1:37:59] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:38:01] | Who gaVe you the gun? | 这把枪是谁给你的? |
[1:38:03] | Who gaVe you the gun?! Me. | 这把枪是谁给你的?!我 |
[1:38:06] | No one’s using real bullets, remember? | 没有人用真的子弹 记得吗? |
[1:38:08] | EVerything is roleplay. Remember? | 一切都是在演戏 记得吗? |
[1:38:11] | Where were you when we were going through all this? | 当我们经历这一切的时候 你又在哪里? |
[1:38:14] | Put that gun out of my face. | 从我的脸上拿开那枪 |
[1:38:16] | If you want to point it at me, point it at my chest, will you? | 如果你想指着我 指着我的胸口 好吗? |
[1:38:19] | ‘Cause they’re blanks in there. Just shoot, okay? | 因为他们是空包弹 射吧 好吗? |
[1:38:22] | Point it at my chest and go ahead. | 指着我的胸口 开枪呀 |
[1:38:26] | Get it out of your system so l can go home and change my pants. | 打完它 好让我回家换裤子 |
[1:38:29] | Go ahead, shoot. Fire. | 来呀 开枪 开火 |
[1:38:31] | Just shoot it! | 开枪呀! |
[1:38:33] | Pull the trigger. Go ahead, try it. | 扳动扳机 来呀 试试 |
[1:38:35] | Come | 快 |
[1:39:14] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:39:19] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:39:22] | Let me explain! | 让我解释一下! |
[1:39:24] | I don’t know, uh… | 我不知道 |
[1:39:27] | …what went wrong. | 那里出错了 |
[1:39:33] | You seemed like the perfect recruit. | 你看上去像个完美的新兵 |
[1:39:37] | I mean, you were smart. | 我的意思是 你很聪明 |
[1:39:39] | You were motiVated. | 你有干劲 |
[1:39:41] | Slayne, some of the others… | 体格健壮 还有其他一些 |
[1:39:45] | …thought you tried too hard to please me. | 也许你太努力工作来取悦我 |
[1:39:49] | When you couldn’t, you just snapped. | 当你无法做到的时候 你自暴自弃 |
[1:39:53] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:39:56] | I tried to help you, James. | 我想帮你 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:01] | Got you a job at Langley… | 给你在兰利找份工作 |
[1:40:05] | …after you washed out of the farm. | 在你被农场开除后 |
[1:40:08] | But that wasn’t good enough for you, was it? | 但那工作对你可能不够适合 不是吗? |
[1:40:12] | You got bitter. | 你痛苦 |
[1:40:13] | You got angry. | 你愤怒 |
[1:40:16] | “ClA is just a bunch of fat, old white guys | 中情局只是一群脑满肠肥的白种老家伙 |
[1:40:19] | who fell asleep when we needed them most.” | 当我们最需要他们的时候 他们却在呼呼大睡 |
[1:40:22] | Remember that? I got it on tape. | 记得吗?我把它录下来了 |
[1:40:29] | You see where this whole thing is going, James? | 你知道这件事结果会是什么吗 詹姆斯? |
[1:40:33] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[1:40:37] | You called me. | 你打电话给我 |
[1:40:39] | You wanted to talk. | 当你想要倾诉的时候 |
[1:40:43] | You said you had something to show me. | 你说你有东西要给我看 |
[1:40:49] | Bragged to me about how you were gonna screw the company, | 向我抱怨你要如何报复公司 |
[1:40:53] | screw us all. | 报复我们所有人 |
[1:40:56] | You eVen shot at me in the car shot at me. | 你甚至在车里向我开枪向我开枪 |
[1:41:02] | And we fought… | 我们打了起来 |
[1:41:07] | …and you hit me. | 你打了我 |
[1:41:14] | Well… Shit! | 嗯 他妈的! |
[1:41:16] | I got my coVer. | 我有推托之词 |
[1:41:21] | You got yours? | 你有吗? |
[1:41:27] | You killed a man, son. | 你杀了一个人 孩子 |
[1:41:30] | Killed by your hand. | 你亲手杀的 |
[1:41:33] | You’Ve got no way out but me. | 你没有出路 除了我这里 |
[1:41:35] | You’re gonna haVe to negotiate. | 你不得不出来谈判 |
[1:41:40] | The lce 9 program isn’t real. | 9号冰程式不是真的 |
[1:41:43] | It’s a fake! | 是假的! |
[1:41:46] | Oh, no. It’s real. | 啊 不 是真的 |
[1:41:49] | Switched it myself. | 我曾亲自开启过 |
[1:41:52] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[1:41:53] | Once you’re in Langley, you can do anything. | 只要你进到兰利里 你可以为所欲为 |
[1:41:56] | It’s getting it out that’s a bitch. | 弄它出来却是件很麻烦的事 |
[1:41:59] | I could delete it right now. | 我可以现在就删了它 |
[1:42:01] | Erase it all! | 彻底删除! |
[1:42:03] | That’s how to play the game, James. | 游戏就是这样 詹姆斯 |
[1:42:05] | Your daddy would be proud of you that kind of talk. | 这么说话--你爸爸可能以你为豪 |
[1:42:08] | All right, that’s enough. You stop. | 好了 够了 你闭嘴 |
[1:42:11] | You don’t talk about him. You do not mention his name! | 不准你谈论他 不准提到他的名字! |
[1:42:13] | Oh, sensitiVe. | 很敏感 |
[1:42:15] | You’re a liar, a traitor! | 你是骗子 叛徒! |
[1:42:17] | He was none of those things. | 他不是 |
[1:42:19] | Well, he wasn’t in the ClA. Maybe that’s why. | 嗯 他不是中情局 也许这就是原因 |
[1:42:24] | I mean, now that we’re letting it all hang out, | 我是说 现在我们可以开诚布公了 |
[1:42:26] | airing our laundry. | 弄清楚一切事情 |
[1:42:28] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[1:42:29] | No. He didn’t work for us. | 不 他不是为我们工作的 |
[1:42:31] | Bullshit. He did. He worked for the company. | 胡扯 他是的 他为公司工作 |
[1:42:33] | Yeah. Shell Oil. | 是的 壳牌石油公司 |
[1:42:36] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起 孩子 |
[1:42:38] | Dreams die hard. | 梦想已经彻底破灭了 |
[1:42:40] | So, now what? | 那么 又怎么样? |
[1:42:42] | Am I supposed to fall apart? Is that it? | 我应该彻底崩溃吗?是吗? |
[1:42:45] | Hand you oVer the computer with my desire to please, Burke? | 给你那电脑 让你称心如意吗 柏克? |
[1:42:48] | Well, it’s an option. | 嗯 这是个选择 |
[1:42:49] | Well, here’s another option shoot me. | 嗯 另一个选择向我开枪 |
[1:42:52] | Go ahead. | 来呀 |
[1:42:53] | Oh, now, you sound like a sore loser to me. | 啊 现在 你对我来说就像个绝望的失败者 |
[1:42:57] | Don’t you appreciate the complexity of this thing? | 你不欣赏这件事的巧妙吗? |
[1:43:00] | James, come on, man. I’m working without a net here. | 詹姆斯 别这样 伙计 这是我独自设计的 没有协助 |
[1:43:04] | And I pulled it off, too. | 然后我也能撤离 |
[1:43:06] | I’m clean. You’re not. | 我很干净 你却不是 |
[1:43:07] | I don’t want to hurt you. I just want the computer. | 我不想伤害你 我只要那电脑 |
[1:43:11] | All right, now, where might that be? | 好了 那东西现在可能在哪里呢? |
[1:43:14] | First, tell me why. Why me? | 先告诉我 为什么 为什么是我? |
[1:43:16] | Oh, why? How? When? | 啊 为什么?如何?什么时候? |
[1:43:19] | You’re like a bunch of baby birds with your beaks open, | 你们就像群张开嘴 嗷嗷待哺的小鸟 |
[1:43:22] | waiting for me to Vomit out answers. | 等着我喂给你们答案 |
[1:43:23] | Why me?! | 为什么是我?! |
[1:43:24] | I needed a partner. You needed a father. | 我需要个搭档 你需要个父亲 |
[1:43:26] | What is the principal job of a ClA officer? | 一个中情局长官的首要工作是什么? |
[1:43:29] | You deVelop an asset, you work ’em, then you turn ’em. | 你开发一个资源 你教他们工作 然后你移交他们 |
[1:43:33] | I found you. I worked you. | 我喜欢你 驱使你 |
[1:43:35] | How much? How much did it cost to buy the great Burke? | 多少钱?要多少钱才能收买柏克大师? |
[1:43:41] | $3 million. | 3百万美元 |
[1:43:42] | That’s cash. This is America. | 现金 这就是美国 |
[1:43:44] | Now, are you gonna show me that computer? | 现在 你愿意给我看看那电脑吗? |
[1:43:46] | All right? | 好吗? |
[1:43:48] | Don’t make me kill you, son. | 别逼我杀你 孩子 |
[1:43:50] | It ain’t worth it. | 那不值得 |
[1:43:51] | It’s all about the money. | 这都是为了钱 |
[1:43:55] | You think you know me? | 你以为你了解我吗? |
[1:43:57] | You think you know me, don’t you? | 你以为你了解我 是吗? |
[1:43:59] | You don’t. | 你不了解 |
[1:44:01] | There was a time… | 曾经 |
[1:44:06] | There’s this parish priest, goes up to the pope, | 有个牧师 去见教皇 |
[1:44:10] | drops down on his knees, | 跪下后 |
[1:44:11] | starts weeping, asking forgiVeness. | 开始哭泣 请求宽恕 |
[1:44:15] | “Holy Father, Holy Father, what am I to do? | 神父 神父 我能怎么办? |
[1:44:19] | “What am I to do? | 我能怎么办? |
[1:44:21] | “l do not belieVe in God anymore. | 我不再相信上帝了 |
[1:44:23] | What am I to do?” | 我能怎么办? |
[1:44:25] | You know what the pope said? | 你知道教皇说什么? |
[1:44:28] | “Fake it.” | 假装 |
[1:44:32] | I couldn’t…fake it… anymore. | 我再也 不能 假装了 |
[1:44:38] | So now I’m gone. | 所以我要消失了 |
[1:44:40] | You get it? | 你明白吗? |
[1:44:42] | And so are you if you don’t giVe me the computer. | 如果你不给我电脑 你也会 |
[1:44:46] | Now. Now! | 马上 立刻! |
[1:44:47] | All right! You want your computer? | 好的!你想要电脑吗? |
[1:44:51] | It’s oVer there behind my coat, | 在那边 大衣后面 |
[1:44:53] | under the stairs. | 楼梯下面 |
[1:44:55] | It’s all yours. Take it. | 都是你的了 拿去吧 |
[1:45:01] | Showtime. Went to Langley. | 演出时间 播往兰利 |
[1:45:03] | It’s all oVer. They’Ve heard it all, Burke. | 一切都完了 他们都听到了 柏克 |
[1:45:17] | MAN: Freeze! | 别动! |
[1:45:26] | Hold it there! | 停在那里! |
[1:45:37] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:45:39] | will you look at this? | 你看到这了吗? |
[1:45:43] | 27 years, I’m finally in the spotlight, right? | 27年了 我终于站在聚光灯下了 是吗? |
[1:45:48] | What do you know? | 你们知道什么? |
[1:45:52] | What do we do now? | 你们现在要做什么? |
[1:45:54] | Come get my gun… or you just want to hang me? | 来缴我的枪 或者你们想绞死我吗? |
[1:45:57] | Hang the traitor. | 缴死一个叛徒 |
[1:45:59] | You ready for that, Slayne? | 你准备好了吗 勇士们? |
[1:46:02] | Oh, I hear you. | 啊 我听到你说的了 |
[1:46:05] | “Why’d you sell us out, Burke?” | 你为什么出卖我们 柏克? |
[1:46:08] | I sold you out. | 我出卖了你们 |
[1:46:10] | No way! | 不可能! |
[1:46:11] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:46:13] | 27 years neckdeep in shit! | 27年沉浸在这堆狗屎里! |
[1:46:16] | Sell you out? | 出卖你们? |
[1:46:18] | Did I do my job? | 我做了我的工作吗? |
[1:46:20] | I ask you you do your job? | 我问你们你们做了吗? |
[1:46:23] | I hand you the target. | 我给你们目标 |
[1:46:25] | I tell you who and where. | 告诉你们是谁和在那里 |
[1:46:28] | What do you do? | 你们做了什么? |
[1:46:28] | All you got to do is act. | 你们所做的就是行动 |
[1:46:30] | What do you do? | 你们做了什么? |
[1:46:31] | Do you do your job? No! | 你们做了本职工作吗?没有! |
[1:46:34] | I’m obsolete! | 我过气了! |
[1:46:36] | I’m irreleVant! | 我没用了! |
[1:46:38] | Me! Shame on you! | 我!以你们为耻! |
[1:46:41] | You yanked me home! | 你们拉我回来! |
[1:46:42] | You shoVed me out in the woods! | 你们把我推到树林里! |
[1:46:45] | Some lVy League prick… Jesus Christ. | 你们这些常春藤的败类 老天 |
[1:46:48] | who’s afraid of haVing dinner in D.C… | 谁会害怕在华盛顿晚餐 |
[1:46:49] | The target is Burke. | 目标是柏克 |
[1:46:51] | …because of street crime is judging my worth, | 因为街头犯罪正在评价我的价值 |
[1:46:54] | shoVing me in the fucking… | 把我推进他妈的 |
[1:47:11] | Put it down, Walter. | 放下枪 沃尔特 |
[1:47:16] | They came for you. | 他们是来抓你的 |
[1:47:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:47:28] | The line to the ClA was a fake. | 连通中情局的线路是假的 |
[1:47:32] | You neVer told ’em. | 你从来没有告诉他们 |
[1:47:35] | No. | 没有 |
[1:47:36] | You did. | 是你告诉的 |
[1:47:38] | Nothing is what it seems. | 一切都不是他们看起来的那样 |
[1:47:44] | God damn it, Walter. | 他妈的 沃尔特 |
[1:47:48] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |
[1:47:49] | Hand in the cookie jar. | 扔进小罐子 |
[1:47:58] | You got to giVe me one thing. | 你给我上了一课 |
[1:48:04] | I’m a scary judge of talent. | 我是个超级天才 |
[1:48:10] | Here goes nothing. | 这次却一无所有 |
[1:48:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:48:11] | Byebye. No! | 再见 不! |
[1:48:13] | No! | 不! |
[1:48:44] | All right. Clayton, you ride with me. | 好了 克莱顿 你和我坐一部车 |
[1:48:48] | We’re gonna need to debrief you at Langley. | 我们要在兰利听你简报 |
[1:48:54] | James? | 詹姆斯? |
[1:49:07] | SLAYNE: Let’s go, Clayton. | 走吧 克莱顿 |
[1:49:35] | You all right, Clayton? | 你还好吗 克莱顿? |
[1:49:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:49:39] | Forgot to turn your cellphone off. | 忘了关掉你的手机了 |
[1:49:42] | That’s how we tracked you your cellphone. | 我们就是这样找到你的你的手机 |
[1:49:46] | I didn’t forget. | 我没有忘记 |
[1:49:48] | I knew she’d do her job. | 我理解她只是做她的工作 |
[1:49:52] | Well, I’ll remember to team you two up together next time. | 嗯 下次我会将你们编成一组的 |
[1:49:56] | Next time? | 下次? |
[1:50:00] | You were born to do this, James. | 你天生是干这个的 詹姆斯 |
[1:50:02] | It’s in your blood. | 你注定是干这个的 |