时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | All quiet today? | 今天都挺太平? |
[00:23] | Keeping it like that, boss. | 不会出什么篓子 头儿 |
[00:27] | We rule where we stand. | 有我们在就没问题 |
[00:34] | Police sitting on all corners over these parts. | 这些地方的各个角落都有警察 |
[00:37] | Likely because we been dropping bodies. | 很可能是因为我们抛尸来着 |
[00:40] | Yeah, they do like that. | 是啊 他们就是这样 |
[00:41] | But, you know, tomorrow some other nigga’ll stop a bullet somewhere else… | 但是 你知道 明天就会有个黑人在别的什么地方中枪… |
[00:44] | and then they’ll go stand on a new spot. | 那时他们就换地方蹲点儿了 |
[00:47] | Boy Marlo closed up shop. | Boy Marlo把商店关了 |
[00:49] | Word is, he wholesaling his packages for now. | 道上说 他现在搞批发了 |
[00:54] | He don’t have no crews out here at all? | 他现在外面都没马仔了? |
[00:56] | How about his avenue corners? | 他街角的生意怎么办? |
[00:59] | Nigga give up quick, didn’t he? | 那黑鬼闪得够快的 是吧? |
[01:01] | Damn, I was just beginning to respect the little motherfucker for showing heart. | 妈的 我刚开始有点尊敬这小王八蛋的忠心 |
[01:06] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[01:07] | When them police roll out, y’all step in there and take my corners. | 他们警察一滚 你们就都过去夺回我的地盘 |
[01:10] | I’m on it, B. | 我办事你放心 B |
[01:12] | Cheese steaks from Bill’s. | Bill’s的乳酪牛排 |
[01:14] | Nah, I did that Tuesday, man. | 不去 我周二刚吃过 兄弟 |
[01:16] | Fuck it then, you pick. | 操 你选吧 |
[01:29] | No, fuck me. | 不是吧 我他妈见鬼了 |
[01:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:32] | Mope in the truck. | 开车闲逛的那个 |
[01:33] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[01:34] | Think I locked him up. | 我好像抓过他 |
[01:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Avon what’s-his-face? | – 是吗? – 是啊 叫Avon啥啥的? |
[01:38] | Big player from the projects. | 帮会里的大佬 |
[01:41] | He was the target on that detail I worked a couple of years back, | 他是我几年前所在分队的主要目标 |
[01:44] | the one I told you about. | 我跟你说起过 |
[01:50] | Motherfucker’s out already. | 混蛋已经出来了 |
[01:52] | Why, what’d he pull? | 怎么 判了他几年? |
[01:53] | Oh, six, eight years. Who the fuck can remember? | 哦 6年还是8年 谁他妈还记得? |
[01:56] | And he’s out in two? | 他关了两年就出来了? |
[01:59] | Maybe I got the years wrong. | 也许我记错刑期了 |
[02:02] | My point is, guy’s an asshole. Locked him up, is all. | 我要说的是 那家伙是个混蛋 把他关起来 就这样 |
[02:07] | Pit B from the market. | 市场的二号人物? |
[02:09] | See, now you’re thinking like police. | 看吧 现在你像个警察一样思考了 |
[03:48] | Change in plan. | 计划有变 |
[03:51] | Bell, you recognize. | Bell 你认识 |
[03:55] | Second target is a Marlo Stanfield… | 第二个目标是Marlo Stanfield… |
[03:57] | who’s apparently warring with Bell for the West Side corners. | 很显然 他在和Bell争夺西边的地盘 |
[04:00] | What about Kintel Williamson? | 那Kintel Williamson呢? |
[04:02] | That case is on hold for now. | 那个案子现在暂停调查 |
[04:04] | On hold? | 暂停调查? |
[04:05] | We just managed to ID the cell phones on two of his people. | 我们刚查出他两个手下的电话 |
[04:08] | – Be that as it may… – I mean, why not take a few more weeks… | – 尽管如此… – 我是说 为什么不再给几个星期… |
[04:11] | so we can put together that we got on Kintel, you know? | 我们就能搞定从Kintel那里 得到的线索 你知道吗? |
[04:13] | We send the case to grand jury and then we start up this West Side case. | 我们把这案子送交大陪审团 然后再着手办西区这个案子 |
[04:16] | Otherwise, we wasted more than two months… | 不然 我们就浪费了两个多星期… |
[04:18] | Change of target comes to us from the Commissioner and the Deputy Ops. | 让我们改变调查目标 是局长和副局长的意思 |
[04:21] | The Department is in a reactive mode | 警局现在要先发制人 |
[04:23] | trying to get the murder rate down by any means necessary. | 采取一切必要手段来 降低谋杀发生率 |
[04:26] | Kintel was dropping bodies two months ago. | Kintel两个月前抛尸 |
[04:28] | Today, it’s the West Side that’s got the bosses spinning. | 现在是西区让头儿们焦头烂额 |
[04:32] | Look, I know y’all thought it was nothing for me to sit on that roof… | 听着 我知道 你们都觉得我整天地蹲在屋顶上… |
[04:35] | day after 90-degree day… | 顶着烈日躲着成群的虫子之类的… |
[04:37] | dodging swarms of cicadas and shit, but, damn, this is fucked up! | 没什么了不起 但是 该死的 这是功亏一篑 |
[04:40] | And all the assets work I did on Kintel, | 所有我对Kintel有价值的调查 |
[04:43] | his cars, his cash flow… | 他的车 他的资金流动… |
[04:46] | just put that in a drawer? | 都直接扔进抽屉了? |
[04:56] | Someday, I wanna work for a real police department. | 总有一天 我要为真正的警察局工作 |
[04:59] | Just to see how the fuck they do it, you know? | 就看他们办的事有多操蛋 你知道吗? |
[05:06] | McNulty McNulty. | |
[05:08] | In my office. | 到我办公室来 |
[05:17] | Hey, Prez, can you run something out for me? | 嘿 Prez 能帮我查点东西吗? |
[05:19] | What? | 什么? |
[05:20] | I need to know who rented this room | 我要知道谁订了这个房间 |
[05:23] | in the downtown Hilton, Thursday before last. | 在市中心的Hilton 上上周四 |
[05:25] | – Who rented the room? – hmm. | -谁订了这个房间? -嗯哼 |
[05:27] | Address, credit card details, whatever you can pull. | 地址 信用卡记录 所有你能查到的 |
[05:30] | How’s it fit with the case? | 这和案子有什么关系? |
[05:32] | It’s hard to say just yet. | 现在还不好说 |
[05:37] | Hey, my man. I’m done mowing. | 嘿 伙计 我修剪完了 |
[05:40] | So? | 所以呢? |
[05:42] | I figured I’d use this | 我想我应该用这个 |
[05:44] | to edge the weeds around the fence. | 沿着栅栏把草坪边缘修剪一下 |
[05:46] | It’s gas-powered. | 这要用汽油 |
[05:47] | Means I gotta prime it. | 那我用着没问题 |
[05:49] | You ain’t gotta school me but once. | 你教我一遍就行了 |
[05:51] | Get some water before you go back out there. | 先喝点水再接着干吧 |
[05:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | You been going hard at it. | 你干活很卖力 |
[05:58] | You keep showing up at the spot, I’ll keep putting you on. | 你一直在合适的时候出现 我就会一直用你 |
[06:01] | Good, ’cause I ain’t got nothing else. | 好啊 反正我也一无所有 |
[06:05] | You walked back through them old doors, didn’t you? | 你是从老地方回来的 对吧? |
[06:09] | Tried to. | 是试过去那里 |
[06:10] | Yeah. I had took you for gone. | 嗯 我还以为你不会回来了 |
[06:13] | Man, parole officers, | 老兄 那些保释官 |
[06:16] | employment agencies. | 职业介绍所 |
[06:18] | Shit, I just felt like I was an interruption to their lunch break. | 妈的 我觉得自己好像 打扰了他们午休似的 |
[06:22] | No family? | 没有家人吗? |
[06:25] | None besides my grandmother. | 除了我奶奶没别人了 |
[06:27] | She put me up in her basement. | 她留我在地下室过夜 |
[06:29] | That’s plenty to ask of the old girl right there. | 这要求对那老人来说也挺过分的了 |
[06:32] | You could use somebody to talk to besides your grand-moms. | 除了你奶奶 你还可以找别人谈谈 |
[06:35] | What about one of them social worker types? | 他们那些社工呢? |
[06:37] | I hooked up with one dude. | 我和一哥们儿来往过 |
[06:39] | He was cool. | 他人挺不错的 |
[06:41] | But, I wasn’t ready. | 不过 我还没准备好 |
[06:44] | You look like you’re ready now. | 现在你看起来准备好了 |
[06:46] | I mean, you found an ear to bend, you wouldn’t have to talk to me. | 我是说 你要是能找个人聊聊 就不用跟我说了 |
[06:49] | Shit, I know you gonna get tired of looking at my ugly-ass grill. | 妈的 我知道你会看烦了我这丑货 |
[06:54] | Drink that too fast, you’ll cramp up. | 喝这么快 你会抽筋的 |
[07:02] | – You’re asking? – I am. | – 你问我? – 是的 |
[07:05] | – Lieutenant, I didn’t… – Because I got no problem changing targets | – 警督 我没有… – 我对改变调查目标没意见 |
[07:08] | if that’s what the bosses tell me to do. | 如果是上头让我这么做 |
[07:10] | Unless it’s personal, like when Kima got shot… | 除非这涉及到个人 像Kima中枪的时候… |
[07:14] | I don’t care where we spend our time and money. | 那样的话 我会不惜一切代价 |
[07:16] | Bell, Williamson, whoever. It’s all just police work to me. | Bell也好 Williamson也好 无论是谁 对我来说都只是警务工作 |
[07:20] | And I understand that people above my pay grade… | 而且我明白 那些工资等级比我高的人… |
[07:22] | have the right to make decisions that are theirs to make. | 有权做出他们的决定 |
[07:24] | – And if they’re wrong? – Then they’re wrong. | – 如果他们错了呢? – 那他们就是错了 |
[07:26] | And time will tell, won’t it? | 时间会证明一切 不是吗? |
[07:29] | Now, I’m asking you for the truth. | 现在 我要你告诉我真相 |
[07:32] | You went to Colvin behind my back. | 你背着我去找Colvin |
[07:34] | I’d have gone to the devil himself. | 我得自己去虎穴啊 |
[07:36] | Which way you were standing, Lieutenant, | 你做出什么选择 警督 |
[07:38] | had not a fucking thing to do with it. | 跟我屁关系都没有 |
[07:40] | You piece of shit. | 你这个混蛋 |
[07:43] | I did it ’cause it had to be done. | 我必须这么做 |
[07:45] | Just like it had to be done two years ago when we were first detailed. | 就像两年前我们 第一次被分派的时候一样 |
[07:49] | Stringer was the target then, he’s still the target now. | 我们那时候要抓Stringer 现在也一样 |
[07:56] | Lieutenant, you know, | 警督 你知道吗 |
[07:58] | as bosses go, you’re better than most… | 在上头看来 你出类拔萃… |
[08:01] | and I know you went out of your way to get me off that boat. | 我也知道你特意把我从航务处调出来 |
[08:05] | I know that, but now we’re back on the right man. | 我都知道 但现在我们一定要抓住这个人 |
[08:25] | Detective McNulty. | McNulty警探 |
[08:28] | When the cuffs go on Stringer, | 等一抓着Stringer |
[08:30] | you need to find a new home. | 你就另谋高就吧 |
[08:34] | You’re done in this unit. | 你在这个小组没有未来了 |
[08:47] | – Your count right? – Yeah, went almost to Richmond for this here batch. | – 总数对吗? – 是 这一批货差点就去了Richmond了 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I’m holding. | 嗯 我听着呢 |
[08:53] | – You did like we say, right? – Yeah. | – 你是按我们说的做的 是吧? – 是 |
[08:55] | Give him that. | 给他吧 |
[08:58] | We’re gonna need another 60 more in a couple days. | 过几天我们还要60个 |
[09:00] | – 60 more? – You know how we do. | – 还要60个? – 你知道我们怎么干 |
[09:02] | So, don’t be crying, Bernard. | 所以别大惊小怪的 Bernard |
[09:13] | You must have left something out. | 你肯定漏掉什么了 |
[09:15] | Fuck, no.I got the part ones from every sector, every post. | 操 没有 我一个个地从每个地段每个岗位收集来数据 |
[09:18] | We’re down about 2%. | 我们下降了大概2% |
[09:19] | No, where exactly are we down? | 不对 具体都哪里下降了? |
[09:21] | Larcenies and burglaries are steady. | 盗窃和入室盗窃的比率没什么变化 |
[09:23] | But shootings and agg assaults are both down. | 但是枪击案和袭击总数都下降了 |
[09:26] | Drug arrests, too, but I guess that won’t look so good. | 因毒品被拘留的也少了 不过我猜情况没这么好 |
[09:29] | I mean, where geographically are we down, in the district? | 我是说 在这片地区 地理上都哪些地方下降了? |
[09:33] | Well, the posts near the designated drug zones are up, | 指定毒品区附近的地方上升了 |
[09:36] | almost all of them. | 几乎所有的都是 |
[09:37] | That ain’t pretty, but everywhere else it’s down. | 虽然不是很好 不过其他地方都下降了 |
[09:41] | In some places as much as 4%. | 有些地方下降了4% |
[09:45] | Bosses gonna love you. | 上头会爱死你的 |
[09:47] | It’s too soon to take any credit. | 现在接受表扬为时过早 |
[09:50] | This might be, what you call that? | 这个是 你称之为什么来着? |
[09:52] | A statistical aberration. | 统计异常 |
[09:54] | You ain’t gonna let them know that your little experiment might be working? | 你打算让他们知道 你的小尝试可能奏效了不? |
[09:57] | Not yet, no. | 还不到时候 不 |
[09:59] | But I’ll tell you what we are gonna do. | 但我要告诉他们 我们准备干什么 |
[10:01] | Starting next week, | 从下个星期开始 |
[10:02] | I want you to pull one car out of service… | 你去从每个地段治安稳定的岗位… |
[10:04] | in the quiet posts in every sector, all three shifts. | 调一辆巡逻车 一天三班的都要调 |
[10:08] | We’ll take those nine guys… | 我要那9个人… |
[10:09] | then use them and double up on the high crime posts. | 让他们都去犯罪高发的岗位 |
[10:14] | If we handle less of it… | 如果犯罪高危区变少了… |
[10:16] | we ought to do better with the crime we got, right? | 那么管那些罪案就容易多了 对吧? |
[10:23] | Can I get two Trac disposable phones? | 能给我两个一次性手机吗? |
[10:25] | They’re on special. | 现在特价 |
[10:27] | Four for $180. | 4个180 |
[10:28] | Just the two. | 就要两个 |
[10:39] | The late show out at Westview is 8:45. | 晚上的演出在Westview 8点45 |
[10:42] | We could make that if we don’t make the whole damn run today. | 要是今天不用跑完全程 我们还能赶上演出 |
[10:45] | Seem to me one phone is as good as the next. | 在我看来 一个电话就够用了 |
[10:48] | Only a fool would drive all over the world when there ain’t no need. | 没生意的时候 只有傻瓜才会开车满世界转悠 |
[10:51] | Keep on with that shit and I’m gonna leave your ass in Baltimore. | 你要是还那么多废话 我就把你扔在巴尔的摩 |
[10:53] | I don’t trust no man on the road by hisself, okay? | 我可不放心一男人自己上路 知道吗? |
[10:56] | I’m not stupid. | 我可不傻 |
[11:03] | Stupid-ass fucker. | 傻逼 |
[11:04] | Commissioner! | 局长! |
[11:08] | How goes it? | 怎么样? |
[11:10] | It went a lot better before the Mayor’s cabinet meeting, I can tell you that. | 告诉你吧 在市长的内阁会议之前 事情进展很顺利 |
[11:13] | He rip you? | 他搞你了? |
[11:15] | Says we need to finish under 300 for this year, | 他说我们今年要控制在300以内 |
[11:17] | regardless of how it happens. | 不管情况如何 |
[11:19] | – Now, I tried to tell… – Erv, let me ask you. | – 现在 我试着告诉… – Erv 我问你 |
[11:25] | Where do you guys stand on this Witness Assistance thing? | 你们的人对证人协助事务怎么看? |
[11:28] | What? | 什么? |
[11:29] | Overhauling the city’s Witness Assistance Program? | 全面整改城市的证人协助计划? |
[11:34] | Nobody from the Mayor’s office called you… | 关于证人可能因此被杀的问题… |
[11:35] | regarding this problem of witnesses getting killed? | 市长办公室没人给你打电话? |
[11:39] | I got a call from Chief of Staff a week ago, yeah. | 打过 一星期前幕僚长给我打过电话 |
[11:42] | But all he said was I should try not to have any more witnesses get killed. | 但是他都在说我应该努力防止 更多的证人被杀 |
[11:46] | But overhauling the program? | 但全面整改计划? |
[11:48] | Unless someone wants to spend a lot more money… | 除非有人愿意提供大笔资金… |
[11:49] | there’s not a whole hell of a lot my people can do. | 否则我可没那么多人去做这个 |
[11:52] | And you haven’t talked to the Mayor directly on this? | 你还没和市长直接谈过这个问题? |
[11:56] | You’re not gonna fuck me on this? | 你不会是想在这事上整我吧? |
[11:58] | As it is, I got the Mayor’s teeth in my ass. | 现在 市长已经对我吹鼻子瞪眼睛了 |
[12:01] | Your name does not get mentioned. | 我不会提你的名字 |
[12:05] | Mayor didn’t say a word to me. | 市长没跟我透露半个字 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:13] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[12:14] | This is DC ‘s number one, WPGC 95.5. | 这是特区第一 WPGC 95.5 |
[12:28] | Where the fuck we at now? | 我们他妈现在在什么地方? |
[12:31] | Just buy four or five, Bernard. | 就买四五个 Bernard |
[12:33] | Do it like that and it’ll go twice as quick. | 照我说的做 会快好多 |
[12:36] | I want a Shrek Slurpee, Bernard, and some Krispy Kreme. | 我要一个雪泥 Bernard 再来几个脆甜甜圈 |
[12:43] | All this from one disposable cell phone, huh? | 这些都来自于同一个一次性手机 嗯? |
[12:46] | And a dead one, too. | 现在已经坏了 |
[12:48] | It was used by Marlo’s people and picked up off the ground by Kima’s CI. | 是Marlo的人在用 然后被Kima的线人捡走了 |
[12:52] | Problem is it’s just raw data.We need to firm up… | 可能是假消息 我们要核实 |
[12:55] | what we know about Marlo’s operation with surveillance and CI info. | 从监视和线人获得的有关Marlo行动的消息 |
[12:59] | On the other hand… | 另一方面… |
[13:01] | if we had a burner that we knew was used by one of Stringer’s players… | 如果我们有一个一次性手机 知道它是Stringer一个喽啰用过的… |
[13:05] | we could use what we know about that organization… | 那么我们就可以利用 对那个组织所掌握的信息… |
[13:07] | to make all kinds of connections. | 建立起各种联系 |
[13:09] | Get us one good phone, we’ll give you the network. | 只需一部好手机 我们就能恢复他们的联络网 |
[13:13] | That’s the good news. | 这是好消息 |
[13:14] | And what’s the bad? | 那坏消息呢? |
[13:16] | It’s all historical. | 信息都是旧的 |
[13:18] | We can give you the network, no problem… | 我们能恢复联络网 这没问题… |
[13:20] | but by then it’s a week old and they’ve dumped their phones. | 但到那时网络就是一星期前的了 他们已经把手机扔了 |
[13:24] | And how we get a wire up on that, | 而且我们怎么连接起网络 |
[13:27] | I haven’t figured out yet. | 我还没想出办法 |
[13:29] | Well, see that you do, Detective. | 那就找出办法来 警探先生 |
[13:42] | Oh, yeah, you keep this job, | 你要是一直干下去 |
[13:43] | I’m gonna gain some serious weight. | 我就该长肉了 |
[13:46] | – Just the two? – Just the two. | – 就两个? – 就两个 |
[13:48] | Nigga, you ain’t never heard of buying in bulk? | 黑鬼 你从来都没听说过大量购买吧? |
[13:49] | You could be saving them people all kind of money. | 你能给别人剩下很多钱 |
[13:51] | Better still, spending it on me. | 更好的是 都给我花 |
[14:10] | – Why you got a gun, Bernard? – Oh, you ain’t heard? | – 你怎么有把枪 Bernard? – 哦 你没听说过? |
[14:13] | Avon’s home, so we tooling up. | 在Avon家 我们就装备上了 |
[14:15] | You ain’t the only one on parole. | 又不是就你一个人假释 |
[14:17] | You riding my last good nerve. | 你不要逼我发飙啊 |
[14:19] | And that ain’t the only thing I can ride. | 我还能逼你做别的哦 |
[14:21] | Just get me back to the interstate. | 我要早点回州际公路 |
[14:24] | Big white bag, got the big white bag. | 白色大包 有白色大包的 |
[14:28] | Which one is he again? | 哪个是他来着? |
[14:30] | Broadus, street name of Bodie. | Broadus Bodie的外号 |
[14:32] | – Big white, got the big white. – He used to be a low-rises. | – 大白包 有大白包 – 他过去是个放贷的 |
[14:34] | Had a tower later on. | 后来进了高楼 |
[14:46] | How many more minutes you think he’s got on that phone? | 你觉得他还要用那个手机多久? |
[14:53] | Fuck this, let’s hit the bar. | 不管了 咱们去酒吧 |
[14:55] | Lester needs a phone, man. | Lester要手机 老兄 |
[14:56] | No, there’s an easier way. | 不 有更简单的办法 |
[14:58] | I’ll show you tomorrow. | 明天你就知道了 |
[15:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:03] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[15:15] | Big white bag, got the big white bag. | 大白包 有大白包 |
[15:21] | She just wants me to be happy, you know? | 她只是希望我高兴 你知道吗? |
[15:24] | And I mean, I do the same for her when I can. | 我是说 我也希望她是如此 |
[15:28] | Like this thing with the police detective. | 就拿警察那事儿来说吧 |
[15:31] | Brianna says she wants me to go downtown with her and… | Brianna想让我和她去市中心… |
[15:35] | I don’t know, hear the man out about D. | 我不知道 听那家伙说说D的事情 |
[15:38] | And I know there ain’t nothing to it, | 我知道那人肯定都是胡扯 |
[15:39] | but she is all upset, you know? | 但她很难过 你知道吗? |
[15:42] | And I tried to tell her what you told me. | 我就试着告诉她你跟我说的 |
[15:45] | But, she say she wanna go down there | 可是 她说她想去那里 |
[15:48] | and talk to him herself, I guess. | 亲自和他谈谈 我猜 |
[15:49] | – You told her about the cop? – What? | – 你跟她说了警察的事了? – 什么? |
[15:52] | About the detective. | 那个警探 |
[15:53] | What you told me, you told her? | 我跟你说的 你都告诉她了? |
[15:55] | It’s her son, right? | 毕竟是她儿子 是吧? |
[15:57] | I mean, ain’t she got a right to know what’s going on? | 我是说 她难道没有权利知道发生什么了吗? |
[16:02] | – Look, I just thought… – What? | – 听着 我想… – 什么? |
[16:06] | Why the fuck you gonna get her all upset over some bullshit? | 你干嘛要让那些废话 让她难受? |
[16:10] | Here we are a fucking year later, everybody forgot about the shit… | 都他妈过去一年了 每个人都忘了那堆狗屎… |
[16:12] | you go running your mouth about nothing at all? | 你嘴里就不能说点别的了? |
[16:14] | – But, String… – What, and she gonna believe that shit, too. | – 可是 String… – 什么 她也要相信那堆狗屎了 |
[16:16] | I mean, what moms is not gonna believe her son didn’t kill hisself? | 什么样的妈妈不愿相信 自己的儿子没有自杀? |
[16:20] | – String… – Huh? She gonna take that shit… | – String… – 嗯? 她就打算一直想着… |
[16:22] | go half-crazy with it. | 把自己弄得半疯 |
[16:25] | – I just… – You just what? | – 我只是… – 你只是什么? |
[16:27] | Sorry! | 对不起! |
[16:47] | When you tell her that? | 你什么时候告诉她的? |
[16:48] | About a week ago, I guess. | 大概一星期前吧 我想 |
[16:50] | When is she gonna go see the cop? | 她什么时候去找警察? |
[16:53] | Think she gonna talk to a lawyer first, ask him how to play it. | 她要先和律师谈谈 问问他怎么办 |
[16:56] | Who, Levy? | 谁 Levy? |
[16:57] | I guess, whoever. The lawyer. | 可能吧 谁知道 律师 |
[16:59] | – Levy? – I guess. | – Levy? – 我猜是吧 |
[17:01] | Oh, you didn’t ask that? | 哦 你没问一下? |
[17:16] | And this fucking Royce just lets it slide. | 这个该死的Royce 搪塞我 |
[17:19] | I mean, I go to him, right? Not to make points, | 我去找他 行吧? 不是去跟他理论 |
[17:21] | just to do the right thing… what does he do but blow smoke up my ass. | 只是去做正确的事… 可他除了惹火了我什么都没做 |
[17:25] | “I’m glad you came to us with this, Tommy. | “我很高兴你为此来找我们 Tommy |
[17:27] | “Oh, I’ll light a fire, don’t you worry. | “哦 我会如火如荼的办的 别担心 |
[17:29] | We gotta move on this.” | 我们这就着手去办” |
[17:32] | I never thought he’d have the balls to just fuck the dog on it. | 我一直以为他没有种这么玩伎俩 |
[17:35] | – And you were doing the right thing. – Fuck, yeah. | – 你在做正确的事 – 操 当然了 |
[17:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:41] | You went there hoping that Royce would disappoint. | 你去找Royce 希望他会失望 |
[17:43] | You want to know that you’re better, that you deserve his chair. | 你是想知道你比他更有 资格坐在他的位子上 |
[17:46] | If I lie down on this couch, | 如果我躺在沙发上 |
[17:48] | do you charge by the hour? | 你会按小时收费吗? |
[17:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | You’re not naive. Neither am I. | 你不天真 我也不 |
[17:55] | A man doesn’t run for office without being a bit self-righteous first. | 一个人参加竞选 都会有一点自以为是的感觉 |
[17:59] | Self-righteous? Me? | 自以为是? 我? |
[18:02] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 那么你现打算怎么办? |
[18:05] | Call a reporter or two, rip the Mayor, maybe on background… | 给一两个记者打电话 搞一搞市长 也许从背景入手… |
[18:07] | maybe go on the record, I don’t know. | 从记录入手也成 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Rip him now? | 现在就搞他? |
[18:10] | With the primary next September? | 九月份你就要初选了哦? |
[18:12] | Tommy, no one’s gonna remember a dead witness a year from now. | Tommy 没人会记得一个 已经死去一年的证人 |
[18:16] | Better if you go to Royce, | 更好的方法是 你去找Royce |
[18:17] | confront him, not angrily… | 跟他对质 不要愤怒… |
[18:20] | give him a chance to explain or maybe take action. | 给他个机会解释或者采取行动 |
[18:23] | If he does do something, then a problem got fixed… | 如果他有所行动 而问题也得到解决… |
[18:26] | and you can feel special for helping. | 那你就会因为帮上忙 而感觉很不一般 |
[18:28] | If he doesn’t, you sit tight. | 如果他什么也没做 你就静观其变 |
[18:30] | I don’t know. Maybe you document your meeting in a letter… | 我不知道 也许你在信里记录下你们的会面… |
[18:34] | expressing your concern and regret. | 表达出你的关注和遗憾 |
[18:36] | Then you’re set if the next witness gets killed. | 然后下一个证人被害 你就可以主动出击 |
[18:41] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[18:42] | Unless you’re the witness. | 除非你是证人 |
[18:44] | I know, you’re right. | 我知道 你是对的 |
[18:46] | But he’s taking on a two-term incumbent. | 但是他在寻求连任 |
[18:49] | It’s all gonna be ugly from here. | 事情会因此而变得丑陋不堪 |
[18:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:01] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 是 没问题 |
[19:06] | Need another 30 by Monday, all right? | 到星期一还要30 行吧? |
[19:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 是 |
[19:12] | Forgot this. | 差点忘了这个 |
[19:16] | Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards. | 贱人 我说的每件事你都给听反了 |
[19:18] | Stupid motherfucker. | 白痴混蛋 |
[19:23] | Got them T’s, white and bright! | 我有T恤 白色亮闪闪! |
[19:27] | One for $3, two for $5. | 一件3块 两件5块 |
[19:29] | Blue tops, got them blue tops! | 蓝头 有蓝头! |
[19:33] | I got them T’s. | 我有T恤 |
[19:35] | White, bright, one for $3, two for $5. | 白色 亮闪闪 一件3块 两件5块 |
[19:50] | – I got this, man, $5. New. – No, thank you, man. | – 我有这个 兄弟 5块 新鲜的 – 不用了 谢谢 兄弟 |
[19:53] | – It’s only $5. – No, thank you. | – 就5块钱 – 不了 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Fuck you, then, man, fuck you. Fuck you. | 操你 杂种 操你 |
[20:10] | I got them… | 我有… |
[20:13] | I got them. I got them t’s. | 我有 我有T恤 |
[20:23] | Red tops, red tops, got them red tops! | 红头 红头 有红头! |
[20:29] | Rockefeller, got some rockefeller, hey! | Rockefeller 有rockefeller 嘿! |
[20:39] | Hey, seller man, what you got? | 嘿 卖货的 都有什么货? |
[20:43] | Got the long white t’s for the young ones. | 有年轻人用的长白色T恤 |
[20:45] | You ain’t got no candles? I’m looking to buy candles… | 你有蜡烛吗? 我想买蜡烛… |
[20:48] | and toilet paper for the shit-Bucket, too. | 还有厕所用的手纸 |
[20:51] | – You be back here tomorrow? – I can’t leave. | – 你明天还在这儿吗? – 我不能走 |
[20:53] | I leave, somebody grab my stake. | 我一走 位置就被抢了 |
[20:56] | I’ll be back tomorrow. | 我明天再来 |
[21:23] | Yo, johnny. | 嗨 Johnny |
[21:34] | What’s up, bubs? | 你好吗 伙计? |
[21:40] | Shit, johnny, man. | 妈的 Johnny 兄弟 |
[21:43] | Just been chasing the pipe, you know? | 一直在抽 知道么? |
[21:45] | Shit’s got me all digging and scratching in my arms. | 那玩意让我把膀子都抓烂了 |
[21:50] | You know, it’s cool. | 没事的 |
[21:53] | All right. Come on, man, you need a break, all right? | 好吧 来吧 兄弟 你需要歇歇 知道吗? |
[21:55] | I’m serious, man, you need a break. Come on, man. | 说真的 兄弟 你得休息 来吧 兄弟 |
[21:56] | No, man, look around you. | 不用 兄弟 你四处看看 |
[22:01] | It’s a soldier’s paradise, man. | 这就是士兵的天堂 兄弟 |
[22:13] | I’m a viking, bubs. | 我是个海盗 伙计 |
[22:20] | Are you a viking? | 你是海盗吗? |
[22:37] | Fuck, not again. | 操 又来了 |
[22:41] | – You two coming? -Major said to bring them down here, | – 你们俩过去吗? – 警司说把他们弄到这来 |
[22:43] | He didn’t say shit about playing nursemaid to a bunch of goddamn animals. | 他没说让我们他妈扮奶妈 照顾这群该死的畜牲 |
[22:55] | Push it back. Get back, push it back. | 往后退 退后 往后退 |
[23:00] | – Should we cuff them, sarge? – No, cut them loose. | – 我们把他们都铐上吗 警官? – 不用 放了他们 |
[23:04] | The fuck we tell you about fighting down here? | 我们他妈不是告诉你们 别在这儿打架? |
[23:07] | Only rule is no fighting, no cutting, no shooting! | 就一条规则 不打架 不动刀 不开枪! |
[23:09] | Y’all still fuck it up. | 你们还是弄得一团糟 |
[23:11] | Next time you make me come down here, | 下次你再把我弄到这儿来 |
[23:13] | see if i don’t call for a 10-38. | 看我会不会呼叫10-38 |
[23:15] | Just so you know, dickhead, that’s an ambulance. | 你应该知道 白痴 那是叫救护车 |
[23:18] | Break it up, break it up, break it up. | 散了 散了 都散了 |
[24:03] | Did i wake the baby? | 我是不是把孩子吵醒了? |
[24:04] | You would know if you did. | 要是吵醒了你会知道 |
[24:08] | 3:00 in the morning. Nice of you to check in. | 凌晨3点 很高兴你还回来 |
[24:11] | – I went out after work to unwind. – Yeah, you look unwound. | – 下班以后我去放松了一下 – 是啊 你看上去是挺放松的 |
[24:17] | Well. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | I figured you had everything under control on the home front. | 我想家里有你一切就都井井有条了 |
[24:22] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事? |
[24:25] | What’s with the sarcasm? How come you can talk to everybody else but me? | 你这是讽刺谁呢? 你和谁都能谈怎么就不找我谈? |
[24:29] | Do you really want to know? | 你真想知道? |
[24:32] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[24:36] | I miss us. | 我怀念就我们两个的日子 |
[24:39] | Do not blame that baby. Do not do it. | 别怪在孩子身上 别这样 |
[24:43] | – I’m not blaming anybody. – I didn’t do this by myself. | – 我不怪任何人 – 这不是我一个人的决定 |
[24:46] | We discussed it, all of it. | 我们商量过 所有的事情 |
[24:48] | We talked about it, yeah. | 我们是谈过 没错 |
[24:50] | But… | 可是… |
[24:56] | i didn’t have as much to say about it as you. | 我的话语权没有你的多 |
[24:59] | And why not? | 为什么? |
[25:01] | Because you… | 因为你… |
[25:05] | you wanted this. | 是你想要这样的 |
[25:09] | I just… i didn’t want to disappoint you on it. | 我只是… 我不想让你失望 |
[25:18] | Well, i don’t think i could be more disappointed than i am right now. | 那我想我不会比现在更失望了 |
[25:28] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[25:55] | How much you got? | 你有多少? |
[26:01] | Quiet overnight? | 整晚都没事? |
[26:02] | Midnight shift had to toss a crew that was casing the place, but … | 午夜那班把一棒子想扫荡这地方的家伙 驱逐出去了 不过… |
[26:06] | Other than that… | 除此之外 就没了 |
[26:09] | too many damn children. | 太多小屁孩儿了 |
[26:13] | What do you need lookouts and runners for if the shit is legal? | 要是这勾当合法 还要放哨的和跑腿的干什么? |
[26:16] | A lot of them have been cut loose by the dealers. | 他们中的很多人都被毒贩放了羊了 |
[26:19] | It’s like one of those nature shows. | 这就像动物世界 |
[26:21] | When you mess with the environment some species get fucked out of their habitat. | 当你搞乱环境 有些物种就他妈被踢出他们的栖息地了 |
[26:25] | Did you just use the word “habitat” in a sentence? | 你刚才用了”栖息地”这个词? |
[26:27] | I did. | 用了 |
[26:37] | Letting your lookouts go, huh? | 给帮你放哨的放大假了 嗯? |
[26:39] | My runners, too. Shit, what’s the point? | 还有给我跑腿的 妈的 怎么了? |
[26:42] | So, here you are making money hand over fist… | 所以你就在这儿赚大钱… |
[26:44] | and you’re too damn greedy to take care of your workforce. | 还他妈贪钱贪得连你手下都不管了 |
[26:47] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[26:48] | But they need you, right? | 但他们需要你 对吧? |
[26:50] | You was all they had when you couldn’t work a corner except for touts and runners… | 你不能在街角做生意的时候 除了拉生意的和跑腿的 他们就全靠你了… |
[26:53] | then it was cool to have them cut school and work out. | 当时让他们旷课误工 你可是也在所不惜啊 |
[27:01] | Okay, new tax initiative, my brother. | 听着 税收新方案 兄弟 |
[27:03] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[27:04] | If you wanna sling in hamsterdam after today… | 今后你要还想在Hamsterdam混… |
[27:06] | you and every other knucklehead, you each got to kick in $100 a week. | 你和其他白痴 每人每星期交100块 |
[27:09] | Oh, so you trying to get paid, huh? | 哦 你还开始赚外快了 嗯? |
[27:11] | Not me, not for me. | 不是给我 不是 |
[27:15] | Get the cash up, i’ll be back. | 把钱准备好 我会再来 |
[27:21] | – Green tops! Green tops! – What’s up? | – 绿头!绿头! – 怎么了? |
[27:23] | Got the green tops. | 有绿头 |
[27:38] | But it ain’t something i’m gonna go to jail for, right? | 但我不会因此进监狱 对吧? |
[27:41] | I mean, it ain’t nothing like that, is it? | 我是说 不会那样的 是不是? |
[27:52] | That one? | 那个? |
[27:54] | No, it was more black than silver. | 不是 要比银色黑一点 |
[27:56] | This one, i think. | 我想是这个 |
[28:04] | I can see y’all got some real ugly shit planned for me. | 我就知道你们要让我干坏事 |
[28:07] | I can see it. | 我就知道 |
[28:11] | You just bumped up against a clever police is all. | 你只是碰上了一个聪明的警察 仅此而已 |
[28:15] | Course, he gonna try to shame you with the dead girl… | 当然 他想用那个死了的姑娘… |
[28:17] | or some mess about children looking up to omar and his sawed-Off. | 或者那群崇拜Omar和他的轶事的孩子的事 让你觉得丢脸 |
[28:22] | All he can do… | 他所能做的… |
[28:23] | especially since you backed down what he had for a witness. | 尤其是在你在那证人的事儿之后 已经开始收敛之后 |
[28:27] | He working you with guilt, boy. | 就是想让你有负罪感 孩子 |
[28:31] | Yeah, but that fat man gave me a itch i can’t scratch, butchie. | 是 可那个胖子搅得我不得安宁 Butchie |
[28:34] | Oh, everybody in this world does what they going to. | 哦 这世上每个人都各司其职 |
[28:38] | Me, you, the police. | 我 你 还有警察 |
[28:41] | Everybody in this world got their own place. | 这世上的每个人都有自己的位置 |
[28:44] | And a man in your line of work start | 如果干你这行的人开始 |
[28:47] | worrying about how other people see you. | 担心别人怎么看自己 |
[28:50] | Playing to other people instead of to hisself, he gonna get dead. | 学着做别人而不做自己 那他就离死不远了 |
[29:02] | I still feel like i owe something, butch. | 我还是觉得欠别人的 Butch |
[29:06] | I had a uncle down carolina, | 我有个叔叔 在南卡罗莱纳 |
[29:10] | he dead now… | 他已经死了… |
[29:12] | but i remember he was grieving real hard… | 但我一直记得他因为把女友赶走… |
[29:15] | real hard over chasing his ladyfriend away. | 而非常非常伤心 |
[29:19] | So, he put himself to punishment. | 所以 他就惩罚自己 |
[29:21] | Took a knife to his little finger, then his ring finger. | 用刀把自己的小手指和无名指剁下来 |
[29:26] | With them all bloody on the table, he pulled up short. | 血淋淋地扔在桌上 然后他突然就醒悟了 |
[29:30] | For the rest of his life… | 在他后半辈子… |
[29:33] | i remember him saying, “the bitch wasn’t worth more than a pinkie.” | 我记得他说 “这贱人连根小手指头都抵不上” |
[29:39] | But it was too late then. | 但那时已经太晚了 |
[29:41] | You can try that if you got a mind. | 你要是想可以试试 |
[29:44] | I don’t know, butch. | 我不知道 Butch |
[29:47] | A little something less dramatical. | 不用走那种极端吧 |
[29:48] | You feel me? | 是啊 |
[29:49] | – You feel me? – mm. | – 你了解吗? – 恩 |
[29:53] | You told brianna she could go downtown with this? | 是你告诉Brianna 可以去市中心谈这个吗? |
[29:55] | D’angelo’s her son, how was i gonna stop her? | D’angelo是他的儿子 我怎么能阻止她? |
[29:58] | Look. Look, there’s no harm done if she keeps her mouth shut and just listens. | 听着 听着 只要她闭嘴听着 就不会有什么事的 |
[30:02] | No, it’s fucked up. | 不对 这事搞砸了 |
[30:04] | There ain’t no call messing with brianna with this bullshit. | 不能再有这种电话去打搅Brianna |
[30:07] | – What can you do? – I don’t know. | – 你能做什么? – 我不知道 |
[30:08] | File a complaint against the detective or some shit. I don’t know. | 提交一份对警探的投诉或者什么东西 我不知道 |
[30:11] | Harassment? | 骚扰? |
[30:12] | Look, this is the same motherfucker that had avon’s case. | 听着 这和办Avon案子的是同一个混蛋 |
[30:15] | Same motherfucker that’s coming at me in my print shop, talking shit… | 同一个混蛋到我的打印店 跟我说那堆狗屎 |
[30:18] | and now, he coming at brianna with this bullshit? | 现在 他又去找Brianna胡说八道? |
[30:21] | A complaint’s not going to do anything. | 投诉根本没什么用 |
[30:24] | And the fact is… | 而且事实上… |
[30:25] | if the cops are saying her son might not be a suicide… | 如果警察说她儿子可能不是自杀… |
[30:28] | brianna’s gonna hear this out, regardless. | Brianna不管如何都会想听一听的 |
[30:32] | I suppose avon should know about it, though. | 不过 我想应该让Avon知道这些 |
[30:36] | Yeah, well, i’ll handle that. | 是啊 交给我吧 |
[30:51] | Not much slinging going on here. | 这里没什么动静嘛 |
[30:53] | Western boys are sitting on the real estate. | 西区的孩子们正坐拥他们的房产呢 |
[31:01] | Yeah. All right. All right. That’ll work too. | 是 好的 好的 他们也会做的 |
[31:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:05] | Yo, shamrock says we should take some of our people down to hamsterdam and sell off there. | 嘿 Shamrock说我们应该带些人到Hamsterdam 在那儿把货都卖了 |
[31:09] | At least, until these narcos roll up off some of these corners. | 至少 在这些缉毒警察离开部分街角之前 |
[31:13] | – Come on. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 来吧 – 是 是 |
[31:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:20] | – Car stop, maybe? – Why not? | – 停车检查? – 为什么不呢? |
[31:33] | – Hey, motherfucker. – Got it right here, yo! | – 嘿 混蛋 – 这儿就有 嘿! |
[31:38] | Get that pink top, yo. | 有粉头 呦 |
[31:48] | Not yet, you fucking rodent! | 还没完 你个他妈的老鼠! |
[32:03] | Y’all can’t do this, man. We headed to hamsterdam. | 你们不能这么干 兄弟 我们要去Hamsterdam |
[32:06] | You come off that car again.You headed to bon secours emergency room. You hear me? | 你再从那车上下来 你就要去Bon Secours急诊室 听见了吗? |
[32:09] | Yo, officer, we got immunity from y’all. We going to the free zone. | 嘿 警官 你们不能抓我们 我们要去自由区 |
[32:12] | What the fuck’s a free zone? | 什么他妈自由区? |
[32:17] | – Package for sale. – I’m saying, straight up. | – 要出手的货 – 我说 说真的 |
[32:19] | Why you think we was headed there in the first place? | 你们为什么一开始就认为 我们是去那儿? |
[32:20] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[32:22] | – Headed where? – Hamsterdam. | – 去哪儿? – Hamsterdam |
[32:24] | Suck my dick! | 操你 都是狗屁 |
[32:32] | Hey, y’all wanna see a wagon? | 嘿 你们都想被抓起来? |
[32:34] | Fuck y’all! | 操你们的!贱人们 |
[32:35] | Will you shut the fuck up and cut this shit out now? | 你他妈现在能闭上你的臭嘴吗? |
[32:47] | Like you said. | 按你说的 |
[32:49] | That’s your receipt. | 这是收条 |
[32:52] | $244 for the hoop comes back to me… | 244块是篮框钱 给我… |
[32:54] | rounded to $250 for my gas money. | 凑个整数 250块 是汽油钱 |
[32:57] | This repays me. | 这是还我的 |
[33:00] | And the rest of this? | 剩下这些? |
[33:01] | Use it to pay them hoppers for the week. | 用来付给这星期的小混混 |
[33:03] | Whether you use them or not, you pay this money out. | 不管你用不用 这些钱你都要给出去 |
[33:06] | This shit is like unemployment insurance. | 这就像失业保险 |
[33:08] | Every employer gotta pay in. | 每个雇员都要交钱 |
[33:10] | If i find out anybody been holding out then he’s out of here, | 如果我发现谁没交钱 那他就别在这儿混了 |
[33:12] | back in the street getting his head busted. | 滚回街上 弄个头破血流 |
[33:15] | The least you all can do is look after your own people a little bit. | 你们至少能做的就是 照顾照顾你们自己人 |
[33:19] | What are you, a fucking communist? | 怎么着 你成了他妈共产党啦? |
[33:22] | 23-04. Need a couple of 10-16s to fayette, west of vincent. | 23-04 需要几个10-16s 去Fayette 西vincent |
[33:25] | – That’s right around the corner from here. – 10-4. Units responding. | – 从这儿拐过去就是 – 收到 车辆接警出动 |
[33:38] | What the fuck happened? | 他妈怎么回事? |
[33:39] | Car stop. | 停车检查 |
[33:40] | I got a g-Pack from beneath the passenger seat. | 在副驾座位下面发现发现g粉 |
[33:42] | Yo, we was on our way to hamsterdam. | 嘿 我们正要去Hamsterdam |
[33:44] | The man say we don’t get no hassle coming in or going out. What’s up? | 这人说我们可以随便出入 怎么回事? |
[33:47] | What the fuck is hamsterdam? | Hamsterdam是他妈什么地方? |
[33:49] | Lying-Ass police! | 混蛋骗子警察! |
[33:51] | I can’t let you do this. | 你不能抓他 |
[33:52] | Carv, they got a g-pack. | 那可是g芬 |
[33:54] | On the way to free zone, they did. You know the rules. | 在自由区 他们可以的 你知道规则的 |
[33:56] | Yeah, man and i was trying to tell these people… | 就是 兄弟 我一直跟他们说… |
[33:58] | just shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[33:59] | 700 To any unit at the scene at fayette and vincent. | 请抵达Fayette和Vincent的小队回话 |
[34:02] | Yeah, boss? | 在 头儿? |
[34:04] | You got a situation there? | 你那边什么情况? |
[34:06] | – I can’t believe this bullshit. – Yeah, bullshit is right. | – 真不敢相信这狗屁东西 – 是啊 可狗屁可不对 |
[34:09] | – I told you to shut the fuck up. – Yo, man, you gave us y’all fucking word! | – 我跟你说了他妈的闭嘴 – 嘿 兄弟 你他妈的保证过的! |
[34:12] | You know you did, man. This is some fucking bullshit. | 你自己清楚 兄弟 搞他妈什么飞机啊 |
[34:14] | Y’all some fucking liars, man. | 你们都是他妈的骗子 兄弟 |
[34:16] | Carv, will you please tell me what the fuck is going on here? | Carv 你能告诉我这他妈到底怎么回事吗? |
[34:20] | Major said he’s on his way. | 警司说他马上过来 |
[34:24] | Carv? Carv? | |
[34:30] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[34:45] | You sure that’s the one? | 你确定是这个? |
[34:46] | Reesie say that was the one. | Reesie说就是这个 |
[34:48] | Who am i to say different? | 我算老几 能说不是吗? |
[34:53] | Tell him i ain’t gonna pay till it proves itself, though. | 告诉他 这东西确认之后我才会付钱 |
[34:55] | I told him that already. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[34:58] | He say $1,500 for his troubles. | 他说解决这个麻烦要1500块 |
[35:01] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[35:03] | Conscience do cost. | 良心是有代价的 |
[35:26] | I seen him, bernard. You hadn’t even gone past the damn door… | 我看见他了 Bernard 你连那扇门都没进去… |
[35:29] | and he threw all them papers in the trash. | 他就把那些纸全扔进垃圾箱了 |
[35:30] | You lying now, i could tell. | 你在说谎 我能看出来 |
[35:32] | You is the only one who gives a fuck… | 你是唯一在乎这事的人… |
[35:34] | and if you hadn’t been the stupidest motherfucker that i ever gone out with… | 你要不是我曾经约会过最傻的傻逼… |
[35:37] | you just would have bought a whole bunch of them things at once. | 就能马上买下一堆那东西 |
[35:39] | I only need like six more. We be done in like a half an hour. | 我再买6个就行了 差不多一个半小时我们就能走了 |
[35:43] | How about we make one more stop, you get six of them shits… | 要不我们多停一站 你去买那6个狗屁东西… |
[35:46] | and i suck your dick for the next 20 minutes. | 现在我给你吹个20分钟 |
[36:09] | Got you. | 成啦 |
[36:11] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[36:13] | Oh, fuck you all. | 操你们的 |
[36:16] | – Shit, i worked a double, man. – Yeah, right. | – 妈的 我上双分班了 兄弟 – 是啊 是啊 |
[36:19] | – Bunk, line three. – All right. | – Bunk 3号线 – 好的 |
[36:22] | Tack it to the board, mike, you know the rules. | 把它钉在板子上 Mike 你知道怎么做 |
[36:25] | Detective moreland. | Moreland警探 |
[36:27] | Heard you looking for something. | 听说你在找东西 |
[36:34] | Let me get some of them trac phones activated. | 我要几个激活的一次性手机 |
[36:36] | Eight of them bitches. | 买8个那玩意 |
[36:48] | This one’s for sector two. | 这个是在地段2 |
[36:51] | Sector one, i’m using that empty low-Rise housing on winchester. | 在地段1 我用的是Winchester的低层空屋 |
[36:54] | Sector three, the old koppers plant. | 在地段3 是老的厂房 |
[36:56] | And it’s legal to sell here? | 在这儿交易是合法的? |
[36:57] | It’s not legal. | 不合法 |
[37:00] | We just look the other way is all. | 我们只是在另辟蹊径 |
[37:02] | How? How can you? | 怎么能? 你怎么能这样? |
[37:03] | Look, i know it hurts your head to think about… | 听着 我知道你现在很难接受… |
[37:05] | but before you decide to lose your mind on this… | 但是在你发脾气之前… |
[37:07] | take a moment, ride around to my corners, my worst drug corners. | 用点时间 到我管辖的街角 那些最差的贩毒据点去看看 |
[37:11] | Edmondson and brice. North and pulaski. Hollins and payson. | Edmondson和Brice 北部和Pulaski Hollins和Payson |
[37:15] | They’re empty. All of them. | 都干净了 所有这些地方 |
[37:19] | District-Wide, my crime is down 5%. | 整个地区 我的犯罪率下降了5% |
[37:21] | But do the bosses know? | 可上头知道吗? |
[37:23] | No, the bosses don’t know shit about it. | 不知道 上头的人根本不管 |
[37:25] | Look, this is just a district commander taking initiative on his own. | 听着 是地区指挥官自己采取行动 |
[37:28] | Jesus christ! | 我的天哪! |
[37:31] | I knew it was a matter of time before i bumped into somebody from downtown about this. | 我知道这事被捅到市里 只是时间问题 |
[37:35] | And i know your natural impulse is to take what you saw back downtown with you. | 我也知道你们自然而然 想把你们的所见所闻上报 |
[37:38] | – But i got to ask you… – you legalized drugs! | – 但我要让你们… – 你这是纵容贩毒! |
[37:41] | Look, this is a tactical deployment. | 听着 这是战略部署 |
[37:44] | We just wait for everything to get settled down here in these three zones… | 等这三个地区的事情尘埃落定… |
[37:48] | and then we move. | 我们就继续下一步 |
[37:51] | Look, we make a big show of locking everybody up and then we shut it down. | 听着 我们大规模抓人造造声势 然后就关掉这里 |
[37:59] | I’m sorry i had to fuck you up on that arrest. | 很抱歉把你的逮捕行动给搅黄了 |
[38:04] | And i’m sorry you had to see me give that runt back the g-Pack. | 也很抱歉让你看着 我把g粉还给那帮小兔崽子 |
[38:06] | That was ugly, i know. | 这事儿很恶心 我知道 |
[38:09] | But i’m just trying to save what’s left of my district any way i can, if i can. | 但我只是尽力去收拾我辖区内的烂摊子 用尽各种方法 只要我能做到 |
[38:14] | And the longer i have before i have to brief the bosses about this deployment… | 在我必须向上头汇报这个部署之前 我的时间越多… |
[38:18] | We got all we needed from the car stop, major. Don’t sweat it. | 我们已经从停车检查中找到需要的东西 警司 不用担心 |
[38:24] | Let me get a word with my old commander. | 让我跟我的老长官说几句话 |
[38:32] | I don’t know, major. | 我不知道 警司 |
[38:34] | Whenever you bust this place up, they’ll go back to their same corners. | 不管你什么时候整顿这地方 他们还是会回到原来的位置 |
[38:38] | Besides, you were never much on making a big show. | 而且 你从来都不擅长造声势 |
[38:45] | If this doesn’t work, jimmy, i mean, it’s just back to usual. | 如果这办法行不通 Jimmy 我是说 那一切又照旧了 |
[38:48] | I’m out the door on pension anyway. | 无论如何 我都得拿着退休金滚蛋 |
[38:52] | Jimmy, i need more time. | Jimmy 我还需要时间 |
[38:55] | I need to be able to rely on you and your people to keep this close. | 我需要依靠你和你们 这些人来完成 |
[39:01] | Bosses don’t know, huh? | 上头的人都不知道 嗯? |
[39:07] | Fuck the bosses. | 操他们上头的 |
[39:24] | You the man who called? | 你是那个打电话的人? |
[39:26] | mm-uhm. | 恩 |
[39:29] | I did. | 是我打的 |
[39:35] | You witnessing or what? | 你是目击者还是什么? |
[39:41] | I’m afraid i’m blind. | 恐怕我看不见 |
[39:44] | Legally. | 真瞎了 |
[39:49] | Something you need to see, though. | 倒是有东西让你看 |
[40:04] | Glock.40, I believe. | 我想一定是Glock40 |
[40:14] | I suppose you ain’t going to tell me who brought this here, right? | 我想你是不会告诉我 是谁把这个带来的吧? |
[40:17] | Like I said, I’m blind. | 我说了 我看不见 |
[40:23] | I thought you might know, though. | 不过我想你也许知道 |
[40:36] | You can tell him from me… | 你可以告诉他 是我说的… |
[40:38] | I’m hoping he might need this in court some day. | 我希望总有一天 在法庭上他可能用得上这个 |
[40:55] | Man, narcos might come back. | 兄弟 缉毒警可能会回来 |
[40:57] | They might. | 可能会 |
[40:59] | But until they do, this your corner to hold. | 不过在他们回来之前 这地盘还是你的 |
[41:02] | What about Marlo’s crew? | Marlo的人呢? |
[41:04] | Look, Avon’s home… | 听着 Avon家的… |
[41:05] | and you on a Barksdale corner. You feel me? | 你在Barksdale街角 你明白吗? |
[41:09] | – Avon ain’t here now. – You got muscle. | – Avon现在不在 – 你有人手 |
[41:11] | Don’t worry about that, little man. | 不用担心 小伙子 |
[41:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:26] | The burner of young Bodie Broadus. | 年轻的Bodie Broadus的手机 |
[41:29] | Still has minutes left. | 还剩几分钟 |
[41:33] | Speed dial? | 快捷键? |
[41:41] | – Caroline. – huh? | – Caroline – 嗯? |
[41:42] | You wouldn’t have an extra room at your place, would you? | 你那儿有多余的房间吗? |
[41:46] | Just for a night or two till I can get my shit together. | 我就住一两个晚上 直到我的破事处理完 |
[41:49] | Ain’t no fixing it? | 还没好呢? |
[41:52] | It’s fixed pretty good, I think. | 好得很呢 我想 |
[41:57] | – Thanks. – mm-uhm. | – 谢了 – 嗯 |
[42:03] | Credit card was a business account listed to a Theresa D’Agostino. | 信用卡是登记在Theresa D’Agostino名下的 一个公司账户 |
[42:07] | Yeah, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[42:10] | What kind of business? | 什么公司? |
[42:11] | Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. | 民主党国会竞选委员会 |
[42:14] | Billing on the card goes to a business address in northwest Washington. | 通过信用卡账单追查到 公司地址在Washington西北部 |
[42:18] | I called the switchboard and she’s listed. | 我给总机打了电话 她已经被记下了 |
[42:25] | D’Agostino doesn’t sound much like a West Baltimore name to me. | D’Agostino听上去不像 西巴尔的摩人的名字 |
[42:29] | Me, either. | 我觉得也是 |
[42:34] | Truth is, I don’t know what I want. | 说实话 我不知道我想要什么 |
[42:38] | I know I’m looking for something, | 我知道我在找东西 |
[42:40] | but I can’t even tell you what it is. | 可连找的是什么我都说不上来 |
[42:43] | I understand you found work. | 我听说你找到工作了 |
[42:46] | Ain’t no payroll job, but it’ll do. | 没工资 不过我打算干 |
[42:51] | You ain’t here for a job or the GED program. | 你来这儿不是为了找工作 或是参加一般同等学历培训 |
[42:56] | So, you looking to join the church? | 那么你想加入教会? |
[43:01] | I… | 我… |
[43:04] | I just… | 我只是… |
[43:07] | I’ve had this feeling for a long time… | 很长时间了 我一直觉得… |
[43:12] | and it’s like I’m standing outside myself… | 好像我灵魂出窍… |
[43:16] | watching me do things I don’t wanna do, you know? | 看着自己做些 我根本不想做的事 你知道吗? |
[43:21] | Just seeing me like I’m somebody else… | 我就好像旁观者… |
[43:24] | but never, ever being able to stop the show. | 但是根本不能阻止这些 |
[43:31] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[43:34] | It’s Cutty, right? | 是Cutty的事 对吗? |
[43:37] | No, man. | 不是 老兄 |
[43:39] | Dennis. | 是Dennis |
[43:41] | – She’s left, huh? – She’s out of the office. | – 她走了 嗯? – 她离开办公室了 |
[43:43] | I figured that, ’cause I’m supposed to meet her, actually. | 我想 事实上 我今天应该和她见面的 |
[43:47] | Tonight, yeah. | 今晚 好的 |
[43:51] | Right, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[43:55] | Well, I was going to pick her up and take her to that, but I’m running late. | 我本来要去接她然后带她去的 可是我迟到了 |
[43:57] | – Her plans may have changed. – Yeah, yeah, I know. | – 她的计划可能有变 – 是 是 我知道 |
[44:02] | Where is that e xactly? I’m not real familiar with that part of… | 那地方具体在哪儿? 我对那边真的不熟… |
[44:06] | It’s on the corner of 15th Street and… | 在第15大街的拐角… |
[44:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:11] | Too many damn scheduling conflicts, unfortunately. | 很不幸 该死的日程安排都冲突了 |
[44:15] | But we have put it on the agenda for the next meeting | 不过我们已经把这事列入 下次会议的日程上了 |
[44:17] | of the Coordinating Council on Criminal Justice. | 刑事司法协调委员会的会议 |
[44:20] | You’re sentencing it to committee? | 您要提交给委员会? |
[44:23] | Mr. Mayor, we’re probably only talking, like, a few hundred thousand to start. | 市长先生 我们只要几十万的启动经费 |
[44:26] | I’m not saying we should create new identities for these people… | 我不是说要给这些人新的身份… |
[44:29] | send them to New Mexico like the Feds. | 再像联邦调查局那样 把他们送到新墨西哥 |
[44:31] | We just need to get them out of harm’s way. | 我们只需要让他们远离危险 |
[44:32] | Let me tell you something, Councilman. | 告诉你吧 议员 |
[44:33] | I can’t lay my hands on several hundred thousand dollars that’s not already spoken for. | 没有上头批准 我根本拿不到几十万美元 |
[44:37] | – Mr. Mayor, I was not… – What would you have me do, Councilman? | – 市长先生 我不是… – 你想让我做什么 议员? |
[44:40] | Should I divert the money that’s already been budgeted for snow removal | 让我把预算用作第一区 今年冬天扫雪的钱 |
[44:43] | from the First District this winter? | 挪作他用? |
[44:45] | Or how about I reduce trash pickup to once a week citywide… | 要不我削减每周 全市的垃圾清理费… |
[44:49] | put the witnesses up at the Hyatt Inner Harbor? | 用这些钱把目击证人 都送到Hyatt内港去? |
[44:52] | I’m not trying to be difficult. Tommy, come on. | 我不想为难你 Tommy 真的 |
[44:56] | The city in the financial situation it’s in? | 市里现在财政紧张? |
[44:58] | Very few friends in Annapolis. | Annapolis的朋友不对啊 |
[45:01] | We’ve done all we could do with this matter for now. | 目前 对这件事我们已经尽力而为了 |
[45:04] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[45:09] | Thanks for your time. Gentlemen. | 谢谢你抽时间见我 先生们 |
[45:40] | Ah, what the fuck. | 啊 妈的 |
[45:53] | I don’t know, boss. If there weren’t so many fucking kids down here, | 我不知道 头儿 如果这没这么多死孩子 |
[45:55] | I might be okay with it. | 我也许觉得还好 |
[46:07] | Baltimore police. | 巴尔的摩警察 |
[46:09] | Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩? |
[46:10] | Baltimore, Maryland. | 巴尔的摩 马里兰州 |
[46:24] | – Can I get a Jameson? – Bushmills okay? | – 能给我来杯Jameson吗? – Bushmills的可以吗? |
[46:26] | That’s Protestant whiskey. | 那是新教徒喝的威士忌 |
[46:28] | The price is right, isn’t it? | 但价格公道 是吧? |
[46:30] | Make it neat. | 不掺水 |
[47:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[47:10] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[47:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[47:14] | Just asking myself the same thing. | 我也这么问我自己 |
[47:16] | You drive all the way down here to look at me from across the room and then leave? | 你大老远地开车跑到这 就是为了看我穿过房间然后就走? |
[47:19] | That’s kind of creepy. | 那可有点恐怖啊 |
[47:20] | You looked occupied. | 你看起来很忙啊 |
[47:21] | Him? Honey, that’s just business. | 他吗? 亲爱的 公事而已 |
[47:24] | – This ain’t my kind of crowd. – Definitely not. | – 这不是我呆的地方 – 肯定不是 |
[47:27] | Yeah, well, I made a mistake, so I better go. | 是啊 我就不该来 还是赶快走吧 |
[47:30] | 428? | 428房? |
[47:32] | You live in this town. | 你就住在城里 |
[47:35] | – Why book the room? – I live across town. | – 为什么还要订房间? – 我住在城那头 |
[47:37] | As late as these things go, that’s a DUI away. | 怕搞得太晚 酒后驾车啊 |
[47:41] | Give me two hours, McNulty? | 给我两小时行吗 McNulty? |
[47:42] | What am I gonna do for two hours? | 那我这两小时都干什么? |
[47:45] | Dream on it. | 做美梦 |
[47:52] | Water fresh? | 来点儿水不? |
[47:55] | You keeping them cool? | 你把他们都摆平了? |
[47:59] | You got squeakers nesting squabs. | 你有幼鸽乳鸽啊 |
[48:03] | Taking care of the young’uns. I like seeing that. | 好好照顾小鸽子 我喜欢 |
[48:07] | Yeah, Marlo, he’s real loyal. | 是 Marlo 他很忠心 |
[48:10] | I can’t kick him off that nest. | 我都没法把他从笼子里弄出去 |
[48:12] | This is good work. This is really good work. | 干得不错 真的不错 |
[48:16] | Police coming off them corners. | 警察去清理那些街角了 |
[48:19] | I seen. | 我看见了 |
[48:22] | Gonna keep my name off the package for a time, | 看来我暂时做不了生意了 |
[48:24] | gonna keep wholesaling. | 只能做批发 |
[48:27] | You know, step back a bit. | 退后一步 |
[48:29] | Barksdale gonna think we weak, | Barksdale该觉得我们服软了 |
[48:32] | not coming out to claim what’s ours. | 现在可不是出来抢地盘的时候 |
[48:35] | The police leave them corners, he’s gonna be back out there. | 警察一离开那些街角 他就会回去 |
[48:38] | I know he will. | 我知道 |
[48:45] | Your turn, girl. | 你说吧 姑娘 |
[48:46] | It’s about time. For real. | 是时候了 真的 |
[48:51] | For starters… | 首先… |
[48:53] | its memory holds the last 10 calls made and received by the user. | 手机记录了使用者打出 或者接到的最后10个电话 |
[48:57] | – That’s enough to give us a signature. – Signature? | – 足够让我们发现标识了 – 标识? |
[49:00] | The phone number’s unique to an individual. | 每个人的号码都是独一无二的 |
[49:02] | That way we can identify the user when he switches to another phone. | 这样我们就能在使用者 换另一部手机的时候识别出他的身份 |
[49:06] | Sorry, I’m late. Woke up in the wrong town. | 抱歉 迟到了 在别的地方过夜来着 |
[49:11] | Anyway, we ran the tolls on those numbers… | 总之 我们查了查这些号码的收费记录… |
[49:14] | and we came up with a rather interesting pattern. | 得出一种很有趣的模式 |
[49:16] | Check this out. This is the pattern of a closed communication network. | 看看这个 这是一个封闭的通讯网络模式 |
[49:20] | Something you’d expect from a drug organization. | 是属于贩毒组织的网络 |
[49:22] | This particular one so far involves 15 distinct burners. | 这个网络到目前为止 一共有15个直接的一次性手机 |
[49:28] | – 15. – mm. | – 15个 – 嗯 |
[49:30] | And none of them list subscriber information. | 而且他们没有一个列出了用户信息 |
[49:33] | – You can do that? – With these burners with this particular company, | – 可以这样吗? – 就这些一次性的 这种公司 |
[49:35] | you don’t need subscriber information. | 根本不需要用户信息 |
[49:38] | Our data shows that over 92% of the calls | 我们的数据表明 超过92%的电话 |
[49:42] | were made within this network, | 都是在这个网络内打的 |
[49:44] | with the average call lasting less than a minute. | 平均每个电话时间不超过一分钟 |
[49:47] | Again, suggestive of drug trafficking. | 再一次证明 应该就是毒品交易 |
[49:50] | Now, this user here, he serves as a clearing house. | 现在 看这个使用者 他就像是一个交流中心 |
[49:54] | He receives calls and initiates interactions. | 他接电话 并且打出电话 |
[49:56] | – He coordinates the show. – Nice if that was Stringer. | – 他来协调整个交易 – 要是Stringer就太好了 |
[50:00] | Now, this is the best part. This is something | 现在是最精彩的地方 Prez在鼓捣手机的时候 |
[50:01] | that Prez discovered when he was playing with it. | 发现了一些东西 |
[50:03] | It has a speeddial feature. | 这手机被设置过快捷键 |
[50:11] | Meaning, someone took the time | 意思是 有人花时间 |
[50:13] | to program the phone. | 给这部手机编了程序 |
[50:15] | Hell, that’s probably the only way these corner boys can remember all the numbers. | 见鬼 这可能是这帮街头小子 唯一能记住所有号码的方法 |
[50:19] | What with these phones being dumped every few days or so. | 用这些隔几天就被扔掉的手机 |
[50:22] | I’ll bet all the other phones in the network are set up the same way. | 我敢打赌 网络中的其他手机 都是同样的设置 |
[50:25] | Well, I’ve heard enough. We should start writing for the wire. | 好了 我明白了 我们应该从监听电话入手 |
[50:28] | – When can we get up? – Get up on what? | – 我们什么时候能监听? – 监听什么? |
[50:30] | They’re dumping phones every couple of weeks on average. | 他们平均每隔几周就换手机 |
[50:32] | By the time you get a wire up on that, the phones are dead. | 等你追踪到的时候 这些手机已经没用了 |
[50:35] | The whole network shuts down simultaneously. | 同时 整个网络也会关闭 |
[50:40] | – Do we have a plan? – Not yet, we don’t. | – 那我们有什么办法吗? – 目前还没有 |
[50:43] | But, for now, if I could get a couple more of these dead phones… | 不过 目前如果我能再弄到 几部这种废弃的手机… |
[50:45] | it’d probably help corroborate the theory for the affidavit. | 应该能帮助证明 书面证词的理论 |
[50:49] | Kima, maybe you could ask those Western boys | Kima 这几天你能让那些西部的小子 |
[50:51] | to pick up what they find on the ground for the next few days. Huh? | 捡一些他们在地上发现的手机吗? |
[50:53] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[50:59] | Damn, boy, you smell like sex. | 该死 哥们儿 你一股子做爱的味道 |
[51:02] | – You didn’t take a fucking shower? – I was late for work. | – 你他妈连个澡都不洗? – 我上班都迟到了 |
[51:11] | Forgot my Newports, didn’t you? | 你把我的Newports给忘了吧? |
[51:12] | Oh, shit, man, I did, yo. | 哦 妈的 忘了 兄弟 |
[51:15] | Let me do these chips and then I’ll go get your cigarettes. | 我吃完薯片就去拿你的烟 |
[51:50] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:59] | 3-1 on shooting of this number one male. | 3-1 枪击 一名男性 |
[52:01] | We’re gonna need 10-100 down here. | 请求支援 |
[52:04] | Copy that… I’m on my way. | 收到…我马上出发 |
[52:07] | – Roger, 700. – Back so soon? | – Roger 700 – 这么快就回来了? |
[52:09] | I thought you guys had enough of our happy district yesterday. | 我以为你们昨天已经在 我们的欢乐地盘呆够了 |
[52:12] | Just need a favor. Lester wants you to scoop up… | 帮个忙吧 Lester让你把在Barksdale的地盘… |
[52:14] | any discarded cell phones you find on Barksdale corners. | 发现的所有废弃手机都搜集起来 |
[52:17] | You want Barksdale’s license plates. Tag numbers and all? | Barksdale的汽车牌照 标牌号码都要吗? |
[52:20] | Whatever, sure. | 有什么要什么 |
[52:21] | ‘Cause I saw big man riding in a truck the other day. | 我前两天看见个大块头 开着辆卡车 |
[52:24] | Missed the tags, but if I see him again… | 没看清标牌 不过要是我能再看见他… |
[52:26] | Stringer? Stringer? | |
[52:27] | – No, the other guy. – What other guy? | – 不是 是另一个 – 什么另一个? |
[52:29] | Big boy, the one we locked up. | 大块头 我们以前抓过他 |
[52:32] | – Avon – Avon Barksdale? – Avon. – Avon Barksdale? | |
[52:33] | Jesus, Herc. He’s at Jessup, down for four or five at least. | 天哪 Herc 他在Jessup呢 至少要关四五年 |
[52:37] | What, we all look alike to you? | 怎么 你看我们都挺像吧? |
[52:39] | If you don’t believe me, fuck it. | 你们要是不信 去他妈的 |
[52:41] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[52:43] | But the fact remains, | 但事实仍然如此 |
[52:45] | we would not be returning this service weapon to this officer | 没有巴尔的摩市民的协助 |
[52:49] | without help from the citizens of Baltimore as well. | 我们就不能把这件武器 交还给这位警官 |
[52:53] | And on that note, | 关于这一点 |
[52:54] | I think our Mayor would like to say a few words. | 我们的市长还有话要说 |
[53:02] | Thank you, Commissioner Burrell. I just want to take this opportunity | 谢谢你 Burrell局长 我只想借此机会 |
[53:05] | to commend our department on successfully resolving this case | 表扬警局成功破获这起案件 |
[53:09] | and to wish Officer Dozerman a speedy return to duty. | 并且希望Dozerman警官 能够早日回到工作岗位 |
[53:17] | Officer Dozerman, | Dozerman警官 |
[53:19] | the citizens want you to have this back… | 市民希望你把这个拿回去… |
[53:23] | and to thank you for your service in defense of our city. | 并对你履行保护城市的职责 表示感谢 |
[53:29] | And I especially want to thank all of our concerned residents… | 我还要特别感谢 所有的热心居民… |
[53:33] | who called in to the hotline. We would not be here today… | 他们拨打了热线电话 否则我们今天就不会在这里… |
[53:55] | Lester Lester. | |
[53:56] | Lieutenant, you gotta see this. | 警督 你得看看这个 |
[54:10] | Big joke. | 真是笑话 |