时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Got that reddies, son. | 这有Reddies 伙计 |
[00:09] | Two for one, two for one. | 买一送一 买一送一 |
[00:12] | I got that Rasheed and Beno. | 卖Rasheed和Beno |
[00:14] | Rasheed and Beno. | Rasheed和Beno |
[00:15] | Put some ice on his nuts. | 给他小弟弟敷点冰 |
[00:17] | Tried and true, that shit always bring a nigga back. | 绝对有效 能把他弄醒 |
[00:20] | Where we gonna get ice from down here? | 在这上哪找冰去 |
[00:23] | – Walk him up to Bon Secours. – Rasheed and Beno. Rasheed and Beno… | – 把他扶到Bon Secours去 – Rasheed和Beno Rasheed和Beno… |
[00:31] | Um… Can you give me an eight-ball? | 呃… 能给我一份八球吗 (八分之一盎司可卡因) |
[00:33] | A eight-ball, huh? | 一份八球 嗯? |
[00:36] | So, how you doing today? | 今天过得怎样 |
[00:38] | No offense, but can you just get the eight-ball? | 无意冒犯 不过给我八球就好行吗 |
[00:41] | All right, all right. Just being social. | 好 好 不过想闲聊一下 |
[00:43] | Got it right here, yo. | 这儿有货 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:50] | You hear Mack Man jewelers got took off last night? | 听说Mack Man珠宝店昨晚被洗劫了吗 |
[00:53] | Got all this shit in the row house. Down yonder. | 那排屋里都是 那边 |
[00:56] | Like a must-move situation. | 要尽快出手 |
[00:58] | Fifteen on the dollar. | 15美元一件 |
[00:59] | Y’all want some slamming ice, | 想要上佳的钻石的话 |
[01:01] | Go inside and tell my man Rafik sent you. | 进去跟我伙计说Rafik让你来的 |
[01:04] | Lighters, pipes, matches. | 火机 烟斗 火柴 |
[01:06] | Pipes, lighters. | 烟斗 火机 |
[01:08] | You need them, I got them. Right here, pipes. | 要什么有什么 来买啊 烟斗 |
[01:11] | Reddies Reddies. | |
[01:12] | Two for one, two for one. | 买一送一 买一送一 |
[01:16] | Ask me if it’s loaded, bitch. | 问我有没有上膛啊 贱货 |
[01:21] | Reddies, son, two for one. | Reddies 伙计 买一送一 |
[01:28] | Anything up? | 有什么情况 |
[01:29] | Just a good package. | 有一批货进来 |
[01:31] | Three OD’s. | 三个吸毒过量的 |
[01:32] | Last one didn’t look too good before the ambo came, neither. | 最后一个看上去情况不太秒 救护车来了 |
[01:44] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[01:50] | There’s more inside, Carv. | 里面还有很多 Carv |
[01:53] | Goddamn! Can’t you ever get a fucking police around here when you need one? | 该死 想找警察时警察都死哪去了 |
[03:38] | Okay, on that burner? | 好吧 那个一次性手机? |
[03:40] | I called Trac, | 我给Trac打电话 |
[03:41] | Gave them the serial number. | 把序列号给他们 |
[03:42] | Trac Corporation told me that they sent it to Northland | Trac公司说他们卖给Northland了 |
[03:45] | A purchasing corporation. | 一个采购公司 |
[03:46] | Northland tells me they sent it to their distribution center in Hagerstown. | Northland说他们把它发到了 在Hagerstown的配销中心 |
[03:50] | Hagerstown tells me they sent it to Buddy’s Mondo Mart… | Hagerstown说他们把货发到了 Buddy’s Mondo超市… |
[03:54] | At 1440 Propane Road, | 地址Propane路1440号 |
[03:56] | Falls Church, Virginia. | Falls Church 弗吉尼亚 |
[03:58] | That’s where it went out into the street. | 就是从那卖出的 |
[04:01] | – What? – Did Buddy have them on display to the left or the right of the cash register? | – 干嘛 – Buddy是把他们放在收银机的左边还是右边卖的 |
[04:07] | How would I know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[04:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | As for the numbers in the phone’s speed dial… | 至于那电话的快速拨号… |
[04:17] | We got one local number. | 其中有一个本地号码 |
[04:19] | One number that tracks to Bodie’s grandmother’s house… | 是Bodie奶奶家的… |
[04:21] | On West Baltimore Street… | 在西巴尔的摩街… |
[04:22] | And six other numbers that are all assigned to Trac disposable cell phones. | 另外六个号码都对应Trac的一次性手机 |
[04:27] | And those phones were all purchased outside the city. | 都是城外买的 |
[04:30] | One each in Catonsville, | 一个在Catonsville |
[04:33] | Laurel Bethesda… Laurel, Bethesda… | |
[04:35] | And stores in Virginia… | 还有弗吉尼亚的店里… |
[04:37] | Springfield At Springfield, | |
[04:39] | Dumfries and Lakeside. | Dumfries和Lakeside |
[04:41] | Everything’s along l-95, | 都是沿l95公路 |
[04:43] | From here to almost Richmond. | 从这差不多到Richmond了 |
[04:46] | They’re driving 200 miles every couple of weeks out of sheer caution. | 他们每两周开200里 十分小心 |
[04:51] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[04:54] | What is? | 什么漂亮 |
[04:58] | The discipline of it. | 这种章法 |
[05:02] | In your life, did you think you would ever again | 你有想过这辈子还能看见… |
[05:04] | See Mount and Fayette like this? | Mount和Fayette街角这么清静吗 |
[05:07] | Those ain’t touts you’re hearing, brother. | 耳边不再是毒贩的兜售声 哥们 |
[05:09] | Those are birds chirping. | 而是鸟叫声 |
[05:11] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[05:13] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[05:15] | You said no whistles, no muscle, no flexing. | 你们说不许望风 不许有打手 不许争执 |
[05:17] | You supposed to be all over that shit, man. | 这些该是你们负责 伙计 |
[05:19] | You even said it’s supposed to be like the Valley of Eden. | 你们甚至还说这里会成为伊甸园 |
[05:21] | To serve and protect, Motherfuckers. | 服务民众 保卫民众 混球 |
[05:24] | – Call it poetic injustice. – I want to file a report. | – 就当是理想的不公平吧 – 我要报案 |
[05:27] | – Say what? – You heard me. | – 说什么 – 你听到了 |
[05:28] | You want to make a complaint to us | 你要跟我们抱怨 |
[05:30] | That you were selling drugs and someone took your money? | 你卖毒品被人打劫? |
[05:32] | Fuck, yes. | 靠 没错 |
[05:41] | – Here. – Fredericksburg? | – 这儿 – Fredericksburg? |
[05:43] | They’re going all that way to buy cell phones? | 他们这么大老远地跑去买手机? |
[05:45] | One here, two there. No wholesale purchases. | 这一个 这两个 没有大批量购入 |
[05:47] | They’ve been dumping phones every two weeks or so… | 他们大约两周扔一次手机… |
[05:50] | And still they’re worried about catching a wiretap. | 还在担心被窃听 |
[05:54] | Just ’cause you’re paranoid doesn’t mean someone’s not out to get you, right? | 虽然是过分担心了 但也不代表没人想逮住你 对吧 |
[05:58] | Lt’d be nice to know who’s buying all those cell phones, though. | 不过如果能知道是谁买了手机倒也不赖 |
[06:06] | I’ll drive. | 我开车 |
[06:30] | Yo, yo, yo, yo. You up, old man? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 要货吗 老头 |
[06:32] | They do have a point though, right? | 不过他们言之在理 |
[06:35] | I mean, we tell them to come down here without the guns… | 我是说 我们让他们不带武器来这… |
[06:37] | And then we fall down on providing protection. | 却疏于提供保护 |
[06:39] | It’s like the stickup crews have these hoppers | 那些抢劫团伙 |
[06:41] | Feeling like they live in a lamb pen. | 让毒贩觉得自己像活在羊圈里 |
[06:43] | They see one more gun, | 他们要再见到枪 |
[06:45] | Gandhi-world falls apart, this I guarantee. | 我保证和平就要分崩离析了 |
[06:48] | So what are you doing about it? | 那你怎么处理的 |
[06:50] | I sent a few of the vics over to the district with Herc. | 我让几个混混跟Herc回分局了 |
[06:52] | Let them play with an Ident-A-Kit, but you know how that goes. | 让他们做个面部成像 但你也知道会不了了之 |
[06:55] | Can I be honest? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[06:57] | It’s not just the wolves circling the corral. | 威胁羊圈的可不只是狼 |
[07:00] | We got 50, 60 kids on the inside | 这里面有五六十个小鬼 |
[07:02] | Been fight or flight since they popped out the chute | 自打出来混就打架 乱窜 |
[07:04] | And right now they’re just thumb-up-their-ass hanging. | 现在他们却无所事事 |
[07:06] | All these ex-runners, | 所有这些之前逃腿的 |
[07:08] | Ex-lookouts. | 望风的 |
[07:09] | That shit worries me as much as any carnivores out there. | 这些人跟外面那些抢劫犯一样让我担心 |
[07:14] | If you want to neutralize a threat, | 如果你想中和一些威胁 |
[07:17] | Give it a job. | 给他们点活干 |
[07:19] | As? | 比如? |
[07:20] | Auxiliary cops. | 义务警察 |
[07:22] | Keep an eye out for the predators. | 盯着那些抢劫犯 |
[07:24] | You got the dealers paying them to do nothing no-how anyway. | 反正他们现在也是拿钱不干事 |
[07:27] | – Kill two birds and all that. – Right. | – 一举两得 – 是啊 |
[07:30] | Throw them some bikes, maybe police radios. | 给他们些自行车 也许还有警用无线电 |
[07:33] | We could do that. | 是个好主意 |
[07:34] | I was being… | 我一直… |
[07:36] | You’re serious? | 你认真的? |
[07:38] | What in God’s name did you do here? | 你他妈在搞什么 |
[07:41] | WMD. Got that WMD. | 大杀器 来买大杀器 |
[07:48] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好 |
[07:49] | We’re looking for a guy who came in here, | 我们来找个人 |
[07:51] | Ten or eleven days ago dropped cash on a couple of disposable phones? | 10或11天前在这用现金买了一次性电话 |
[07:54] | Ten or eleven days ago? | 10或11天前? |
[07:56] | Yeah. Black, most likely. | 对 很可能是黑人 |
[07:59] | That really narrows it down. | 那范围还真是缩小多了哈 |
[08:01] | How about we just check on some of your security tapes? | 我们看看你们的监控录像怎么样 |
[08:03] | From ten days ago? | 10天前的? |
[08:05] | Unless there’s an incident, | 除非有突发事件 |
[08:06] | We reuse those videotapes every week. | 我们每周循环使用录像带 |
[08:09] | Every week? | 每周? |
[08:10] | It’s Mondo Mart policy. | 这是Mondo超市的规定 |
[08:12] | That went well. | 进展顺利啊 |
[08:15] | – Yeah? – Briana Barksdale called for you. | – 喂 – Briana Barksdale给你打过电话 |
[08:17] | – Who? – D’Angelo Barksdale’s mother. | – 谁 – D’Angelo Barksdale的母亲 |
[08:20] | You get her number? | 记下她号码了吗 |
[08:22] | You got a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[08:25] | 410-718-9433. Got it? | 410-718-9433 记下了? |
[08:30] | – All right. – You gonna call her? – I don’t know. | – 好了 – 你会打给她吗 – 不知道 |
[08:32] | It’s all yours. | 你看着办吧 |
[08:33] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢 Jay |
[08:35] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 来看看 |
[08:36] | Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart. | Mondo超市 Mondo超市 Mondo超市 Mondo超市 |
[08:39] | We’re fucked. | 搞笑了 |
[08:40] | Until we get here. | 要到这儿 |
[08:42] | BaBa Jani Food Mart, Dumfries, Virginia. | BaBa Jani食品超市 Dumfries 弗吉尼亚 |
[08:45] | We’re gonna go 100 miles on the off-chance this guy has a memory or a camera? | 我们要为这家伙会被人记住或拍下 这一微弱的希望跑上100里? |
[08:49] | Do you really wanna go home early and disappoint Lester Freamon? | 你真想提早回去 让Lester Freamon失望? |
[08:54] | Who was that who rang? | 谁打来的 |
[08:55] | Guess who’s calling Homicide looking for me on D’Angelo Barksdale? | 猜猜谁因为D’Angelo Barksdale的事 打到凶杀科找我? |
[08:59] | – His mama. – Yeah? | – 他妈妈 – 是吗 |
[09:01] | Shit, I forgot I even tried to press that thing. | 靠 我都忘了我想搞那事了 |
[09:03] | Now she’s calling up asking questions. | 现在她不停打过来问 |
[09:05] | Waste of her time as it was mine. | 浪费她自己的时间 好像那时间是我的 |
[09:09] | Kind of like this road trip. | 就像这次旅途一样 |
[09:18] | He do look natural. | 他看着很自然 |
[09:23] | That motherfucker Marlo. | 混球Marlo |
[09:26] | We gonna have to get deep on this nigga. | 我们一定要找他算账 |
[09:32] | I mean, it feels like ain’t shit changed | 我是说 好像什么都没改变 |
[09:35] | Except for a growing lightness in my wallet. | 除了我钱包越来越轻 |
[09:37] | Where’s my letter of approval, man, from the Preservation motherfuckers? | 我的房屋维护局那帮混球的批准书呢 |
[09:40] | – My right-of-way agreement, my sign-offs? – Hold on, hold on, hold on. | – 我的路权协议 签字保证呢? – 稍安勿躁 稍安勿躁 |
[09:44] | Everything’s right around the corner. | 很快就会有消息的 |
[09:46] | We got both the plumbing and the electrical inspectors on for tomorrow | 我们已经找好了明天的管道和电路检察员 |
[09:49] | Tuesday, the fire department’s coming out and that should do it, String, | 周二就是消防署的人 会搞定的 String |
[09:53] | You’ll be on your way. | 一切都会上轨道 |
[09:55] | And by the way, | 顺便一说 |
[09:57] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:00] | You are now a minority contractor for the light bulb supply | 你现在是巴尔的摩城市教育委员会 的少数民族承包商了 |
[10:03] | To the Board of Education City of Baltimore. | 为其供应电灯泡 |
[10:07] | What the fuck I know about light bulbs, man? | 我对灯泡了解个屁 |
[10:10] | Do you know how to put the words on a B&B letterhead? | 你知道B&B的信笺抬头怎么写吧 |
[10:13] | Come on, man, relax, | 拜托 伙计 放松 |
[10:15] | White guy’s doing all the work. | 这些事都有白小子们干 |
[10:17] | You’re just his beard for the Empowerment grant. | 你只是这笔授权拨款的幌子而已 |
[10:20] | That’s an extra five Gs a month for just laying in the cut. | 这可是坐在暗处每月五千的额外收入 |
[10:24] | See how it work? | 明白钱怎么来了吗 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna bring you along, String, but | 我会让你发起来的 String |
[10:28] | It ain’t gonna be an overnight thing. | 但这不是一夜就能成功的 |
[10:31] | We spend this year dealing with the city… | 我们今年玩转这城市… |
[10:33] | The next doing business with the state. | 第二年跟州做生意 |
[10:36] | However, year three… | 等到第三年… |
[10:39] | Then we go for the gold. | 我们就可以冲金了 |
[10:42] | Then we go federal. | 跟联邦讨价还价 |
[10:44] | Then we see the man with his hand on the faucet. | 接着我们去见手握水龙头的人 |
[10:47] | – What faucet? – The HUD faucet, | – 什么水龙头 – HUD的水龙头 (美国住房和城市发展部) |
[10:50] | The money faucet. | 钱的水龙头 |
[10:52] | Look, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[10:53] | I don’t know why we got to wait three years for that shit. | 我不知道我们为什么要等三年 |
[10:55] | I’m ready to run now. | 我现在就想着冲了 |
[10:57] | No. You’re not. | 不 不行 |
[11:00] | I mean, forgive me but | 我是说 无意冒犯 |
[11:02] | You still showing a little bit of that street corner mentality. | 不过你还是有点街头混混的思想 |
[11:05] | Bugging about every dime you spend about the permits, | 对花在许可证上的钱锱铢必较 |
[11:09] | About setting up a PAC | 在筹备竞选委员会上 |
[11:11] | About dropping cash into re-election war chests… | 在砸钱进行再竞选上都是如此 |
[11:15] | Which, by the way, is how I get my gravy. | 顺便一说 这也是我的外快来源 |
[11:18] | Look, it takes money to make money, String… | 听着 赚钱是要花钱的 String… |
[11:21] | Otherwise, hell, every pauper’d be a king. | 否则 随便哪个乞丐都能称王了 |
[11:24] | And I’m saying | 而我要说的是 |
[11:26] | I’m ready to run now. | 我现在就要干 |
[11:27] | Three years. | 三年 |
[11:29] | Crawl, | 爬 |
[11:30] | Walk, | 走 |
[11:33] | And then run. | 最后才是跑 |
[11:34] | – No, man, nappy up there a little bit more. – Yeah, yeah. | – 不 伙计 毛要卷点 – 嗯 嗯 |
[11:38] | And the eyes… | 还有眼睛… |
[11:39] | He had little beany eyes. | 他有双豆大的眼睛 |
[11:42] | What the fuck is beany eyes? | 他妈的什么是豆大的眼睛? |
[11:44] | You know, little rat-eyes. | 你知道 小老鼠眼 |
[11:47] | Yeah, all right. Yo, put a mole on there. | 嗯 好吧 嘿 在那弄颗痣 |
[11:50] | He didn’t have a mole. | 他没痣 |
[11:51] | He did, too. | 他有 |
[11:52] | You was just too busy shitting yourself | 你是被那拿枪指着你脑门的狗日的 吓得尿裤子了 |
[11:54] | With that whistle to your dome to see the motherfucker. | 才没正眼他一眼 |
[11:56] | Shit, fuck I did. | 靠 我看了 |
[11:59] | How do you know how to do this? | 你们怎么知道怎么摆弄这个 |
[12:01] | Man, how you don’t know how to do this? | 伙计 你怎么会不知道怎么摆弄这个 |
[12:04] | Make his ears stick up. | 让他耳朵突出点 |
[12:05] | – Why? – ‘Cause I told you to. | – 为什么 – 因为我让你这么做 |
[12:09] | Oh, shit, okay. | 靠 好啦 |
[12:11] | Give him light eyes. | 给他弄双大眼睛 |
[12:13] | – Why? – ‘Cause I fucking told you to. | – 为什么 – 因为我他妈让你这么干 |
[12:17] | Okay, can you make them crossed? | 好 你能让他们靠近吗 |
[12:22] | This is fucking cool. | 太他妈酷了 |
[12:24] | Check out these knuckleheads on the Make-A-Face. | 来看这些愣头青弄面部成像 |
[12:29] | Bring that down. | 把那个移下来点 |
[12:31] | Yeah, hang on. | 嗯 等等 |
[12:34] | – My brother, I’m telling you that is not what this is all about – Fuck this shit. | – 哥们 我告诉你我不是为这个 – 去他妈的 |
[12:37] | Look, I’m just trying to make my district livable. | 听着 我只是想让我的管区适于居住 |
[12:40] | I write off a few blocks in a few places, but I save the rest. | 我在几个地方放弃几个街角 但挽救了其他的街角 |
[12:44] | No offense, but you’re like the blind man and the elephant. | 无意冒犯 但你这像是盲人摸象 |
[12:47] | It’s a lot bigger than what you got your hand on you just can’t see it. | 事实比你摸到的要大得多只是你看不见 |
[12:50] | – See what? – A great village of pain and you’re the mayor. | – 看不见什么 – 一个饱含痛苦之村 而你就是市长 |
[12:55] | Where’s your drinking water? | 饮用水在哪 |
[12:57] | Where’s your toilets, | 厕所在哪 |
[12:59] | Your heat, your electricity? | 暖气 电? |
[13:02] | Where’s the needle truck… | 收针头的垃圾车呢… |
[13:04] | The condom distribution, | 分发避孕套呢 |
[13:05] | The drug treatment intake? | 戒毒治疗呢 |
[13:07] | Half these people are dying on their feet… | 这里一半的人都会挂掉… |
[13:09] | And the other half’s gonna catch what’s killing them. | 另一半也不得幸免 |
[13:11] | Look, they ain’t no worst off than when they were all over the map. | 你看 他们并不比之前分散在四周时更糟糕 |
[13:15] | Now they’re just in one place, is all. | 现在只是聚集到一个地方 如此而已 |
[13:16] | And that place is hell. | 而这地方就是地狱 |
[13:27] | Look, I’m a police. | 你看 我是警察 |
[13:29] | So I can lock a man up or I can move his ass off the corner. | 所以我能把人关起来 也能把他赶出某个街角 |
[13:34] | Now, you want anything more than that, | 你如果还想让我办得更多 |
[13:36] | You’re in the wrong shop. | 那你找错人了 |
[13:40] | Hey, yo, make her hair a little bit more straight. | 嘿 让她头发更直点 |
[13:43] | – ??? – Make it long. With bangs. | – 嗯 – 长一点 要有刘海 |
[13:46] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 嗯 要的就是这个 |
[13:49] | Now Chinese up them eyes, like Beyonc? | 眼睛中国化一点 像Beyonce |
[13:52] | Get them cheekbones up a little bit. | 颧骨再高点 |
[13:55] | No, man, that’s too much. | 不 伙计 这太高了 |
[13:56] | She’s starting to look like a pie tin with hair now, yo. | 她现在看着就像个长头发的馅饼烤盘 |
[13:59] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:01] | Yeah, all right. Pillow those lips a little bit. | 很好 嘴唇弄丰满点 |
[14:04] | Oh, yeah, hook me up with that. | 嗯 就弄成那样 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[14:09] | Yo, you got one of these does asses? | 你手上有这样的牛人吗 |
[14:14] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:15] | Yeah, that’s what’s up. Hey. | 嗯 就是这样 |
[14:23] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 两位 |
[14:25] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[14:27] | We’re looking for a cash purchase in here. | 我们在查一笔买卖 |
[14:28] | Maybe a couple of Trac phones. | 也许是几部Trac电话 |
[14:30] | Week or so back. Black guy most likely. | 约一周前 很可能是黑人 |
[14:32] | Oh, sure, that guy. | 噢 当然 那个人 |
[14:34] | Every two weeks for him. | 每两周来一次 |
[14:35] | Last time, eight phones. Almost $900. | 上次 八部手机 差不多900块 |
[14:38] | That’s a lot of Ring Dings, no? | 很大一笔Ring Dings 不是吗 |
[14:41] | Ring Dings? Ring Dings? | |
[14:42] | A joke. | 一个笑话 |
[14:48] | You got some kind of transaction record? | 你有什么交易记录吗 |
[14:56] | Seek and you shall find. | 找找总会有的 |
[14:59] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[15:05] | $927.24. | 927块2毛4 |
[15:08] | Can we have the tape for that day? | 我们能看那天的监控录像吗 |
[15:10] | No tape. I rewind every day. | 没录像 我们每天更新 |
[15:16] | – Keep this? – Sure. | – 我能保留吗 – 当然 |
[15:19] | What the fuck do we do now? | 我们他妈的现在怎么办 |
[15:21] | Buy this guy a box of videotape? | 给这家伙买盒录像带? |
[15:23] | Or camp out in this shithole for a week, hoping our boy runs the same route? | 还是在这破地方扎营一周 寄望那小子还走一样路线? |
[15:33] | I just know I got to put my mind on something or I’m gonna slide back. | 我只知道我要集中精力做点什么 否则又要倒退了 |
[15:37] | Need to be in control of myself, you know what I’m saying? | 我要控制自己 知道我的意思吗 |
[15:39] | – Take command of your life. – Something. | – 为自己的生活做主 – 不错嘛 |
[15:42] | Cultivate some self-discipline. | 培养些自律 |
[15:43] | Or whatever. | 或者别的什么 |
[15:45] | What if I told you that there’s a | 如果我告诉你 |
[15:47] | Certain liberation… | 有种自由… |
[15:49] | not in command or in self-control, | 并非存在于控制或自控中 |
[15:52] | – But in surrendering? – Well, that depends on who you surrendering to. | – 而是存在于屈服中呢 – 那看你是向谁屈服了 |
[15:58] | Oh, that. Hey… | 噢 那个啊… |
[16:00] | All due respect, | 无意冒犯 |
[16:02] | You can stow that patter right here and now. | 你那套话可以省省了 |
[16:06] | Look, it ain’t about me doing for me, I don’t think. | 听着 我不觉得我是为了自己这么做 |
[16:10] | Might need to be about more than that. | 可能要比那更多 |
[16:13] | So you’re bringing in an overall decline of 2 percent for the month… | 你们带来了本月下降百分之二的犯罪率 |
[16:16] | but if I read this correctly, | 但如果我看明白了 |
[16:18] | Almost half of that’s coming from an eight-percent drop in the Western District? | 这大半归因于西区分局 百分之八的犯罪率下降? |
[16:22] | Major Colvin is himself willing to acknowledge the possibility of a | Colvin警司在他的月度统计中 |
[16:25] | Statistical variation from the mean in his monthly stats. | 也愿意承认统计学上偏离的可能性 |
[16:28] | Variation, huh? | 偏离 嗯? |
[16:32] | Gentlemen, if I look through the Western incident reports… | 先生们 如果我细看 西区分局的事件报告… |
[16:34] | Am I likely to find less crime, | 我是可能发现更少的犯罪呢 |
[16:36] | Or more incidents which have been downgraded or unfounded? | 还是发现更多被降级或未立案的事件? |
[16:39] | Because this kind of variation screams manipulation to me… | 因为这种偏离让我 嗅到一丝篡改的味道… |
[16:43] | And if I’m wrong about that, | 如果我搞错了 |
[16:44] | If indeed there is no manipulation involved… | 如果这里面确实没有篡改… |
[16:45] | I would like to know exactly what it is that Major Colvin… | 我倒想知道Colvin警司… |
[16:48] | Has learned about police work that eludes the rest of your commanders. | 学了什么你其他指挥官学不到的招数 |
[16:51] | Councilman, I assure you, these stats are not massaged. We don’t do that. | 议员 我向您保证 这些数据未经篡改 我们不会那么做 |
[16:55] | I don’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[16:56] | And I won’t allow my people to do that. | 我也不会让我的人那么做 |
[16:58] | Our feeling is that it’s genuinely an aberration. | 我们感觉这确实是一次偏差 |
[17:01] | And if it repeats itself next month… | 如果下月还是这样… |
[17:04] | – Then it bears closer examination. Otherwise… – Moving on to new business, then. | – 那它就可接受进一步审查 否则… – 那么进行下一项议题 |
[17:07] | How are we fixed for witness assistance? | 我们怎么处理对证人的帮助 |
[17:10] | Does the Department have sufficient funds to ensure pre-trial security… | 警局有足够的预算保证有危险的证人… |
[17:13] | For any endangered witnesses? | 庭审前的安全吗 |
[17:17] | We have the resources | 我们有市里能负担的 |
[17:19] | That the city can afford, I’m sure. | 足够的资源 我保证 |
[17:21] | I understand you’re in no position to criticize the Mayor. | 我知道你没立场批评市长 |
[17:23] | Nor would I. | 我也不会这么做 |
[17:24] | Nor would you. | 你也不会这么做 |
[17:27] | So allow me to ask the question. | 所以请允许我问个问题 |
[17:29] | What is this city willing to pay… | 这城市愿意付出多大代价… |
[17:30] | To make it possible for ordinary people to come down to the courthouse | 让平民能来到法院 |
[17:33] | And perform the civic duty of bearing witness against gangsters and criminals? | 履行指证帮派和罪犯的市民义务呢 |
[17:38] | What resources are commensurate with that kind of commitment? | 多少资源才能与那样的义务相称 |
[17:43] | You can play the good soldier if you want, Commissioner… | 你想的话可以继续扮演好士兵 |
[17:45] | but I want to go on the record here | 局长 但我要正式地说 |
[17:47] | In saying that this administration has passed the buck time and again | 这个政府一再地推卸责任 |
[17:50] | And failed to protect those citizens who demonstrate that kind of commitment | 疏于保护履行义务的市民 |
[17:54] | And put their lives and livelihood at risk. | 把他们的生命和生计置于危险之中 |
[17:58] | I would only like to add that I feel as my colleague does | 我要说的是我跟我同事一样 |
[18:01] | That this administration has failed this community. | 认为这个政府让我们的社区失望 |
[18:04] | Miserably. | 十分糟糕 |
[18:05] | And we need to do something about this. | 而我们该做些什么 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[18:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:20] | Y’all are friends. | 你们是朋友 |
[18:22] | You’re like brothers. | 像兄弟一样 |
[18:25] | You lose that, you lose every damn thing. | 失去这点 你们就什么都失去了 |
[18:28] | Go on. | 玩去吧 |
[18:34] | Kids messed up a good hoop. | 孩子们弄坏了个篮筐 |
[18:36] | Now they got one looks like the original peach basket | 所以弄了个像桃筐一样的东西 |
[18:39] | And they hanging onto it like a tit. | 然后就对它爱不释手 |
[18:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:44] | Maybe I should get up some kind of tournament. | 也许该搞个竞标赛什么的 |
[18:47] | You play basketball? | 你打篮球吗 |
[18:49] | Never was much for balls and sticks. | 我都不怎么爱好球啊棒啊 |
[18:51] | I was all about my hands. | 我只用双手的 |
[18:53] | – Boxer? – Yeah. | – 拳击手? – 对 |
[18:55] | Boxing? | 拳击? |
[18:57] | I know a place where some of the kids go but | 我知道有个有些孩子去的地方 |
[19:01] | It ain’t near close enough to here. | 不过离这可不近 |
[19:02] | I wouldn’t mind taking a look at it. | 我不介意去看看 |
[19:05] | Get a mental picture at least. | 至少有个大概印象 |
[19:07] | Hey, yo, what the hell’s going on here? | 嘿 那边在搞什么 |
[19:11] | Police pushed all the action down here and a couple other places. | 警察把这里和其他几个地方 的活动都禁止了 |
[19:14] | The deacon thinks that maybe some people should come in here | 执事认为也许会有些人 |
[19:16] | And take over the situation. | 来接管这里 |
[19:18] | Are you that people? | 你是那些人吗 |
[19:19] | One of them, maybe. | 也许算其中之一吧 |
[19:22] | Roman, man. | 我叫Roman 伙计 |
[19:24] | Dennis Dennis. | |
[19:37] | You should lay back on this one. | 你就在这坐着 |
[19:38] | Let me go talk to Buford Pusser in there alone. | 我自己进去跟Buford Pusser谈谈 |
[19:41] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:44] | And what it shows people is that I know my business. | 这告诉人们我了解自己的工作 |
[19:47] | That I will hold people accountable based on the facts. | 基于事实 我会让人负起责任 |
[19:51] | – This is about what’s right. – There you go again. | – 这是在做正确的事 – 你又来了 |
[19:53] | – What? – Do you think politics is only about winning the argument? | – 什么 – 你觉得政治就是赢一场争论? |
[19:57] | That whoever has the right fact at the right moment wins? | 在正确的时间有正确的事实就能赢? |
[20:00] | Clinton had facts. | Clinton有事实 |
[20:02] | Kennedy had facts. Yeah, but Reagan? | Kennedy有事实 没错 但Reagan呢 |
[20:05] | He couldn’t have summoned a fact if his life depended on it. | 如果他的人生靠的是事实 他一个都拿不出 |
[20:07] | It’s not just facts, it’s how you use them. | 这不仅是事实的事 还在于你如何运用 |
[20:10] | And Tommy, when you get hold of a fact or two | 还有Tommy 当你掌握了一两件事实 |
[20:12] | You go smart-ass and start beating on people. | 你就得理不饶人 |
[20:13] | – Yeah, that’s… – Clinton and Reagan… | – 是 那是… – 克林顿和里根总统… |
[20:15] | When they got up to speak… | 当他们要说话时… |
[20:17] | They gave everyone in the room comfort and confidence. | 他们会让屋子里的人舒舒服服的 充满自信 |
[20:20] | You liked those guys. You were happy to think that they even liked you. | 你喜欢那些家伙 你高兴地以为他们也喜欢你 |
[20:25] | You’re saying I’m not likable? | 你是说我不讨喜? |
[20:29] | Jen? Jen? | |
[20:31] | When you’re at home talking with me | 你在家跟我说话时 |
[20:34] | Not the Council, not the cameras, you’re great. | 不像在委员会 不像在镜头前 都会表现很好 |
[20:38] | When you tell me what’s really important to you, | 你告诉我什么对你重要时 |
[20:41] | I believe. | 我会相信 |
[20:43] | You’re smart, and you’re ambitious, | 你聪明 有野心 |
[20:45] | And you’ve got a sharper tongue than most. | 你比大部分人牙尖嘴利 |
[20:47] | You can hold court and you can tell a good story… | 你能接待来者 能说好故事… |
[20:50] | And you can win the argument if you want. | 你想的话可以赢得争论 |
[20:53] | All of that shows, Tommy. | 你参加的那些节目 Tommy |
[20:55] | And at a Baltimore City Council meeting, it shows well. | 还有在巴尔的摩市委员会会议上 你都表现得很好 |
[20:57] | But if you want to be Mayor, | 但如果你想成为市长 |
[20:59] | Or Senator, or Governor one day | 或参议员 甚或有天成为州长 |
[21:03] | Show them something more. | 让他们看到更多特质 |
[21:08] | Baltimore, huh? | 巴尔的摩 嗯? |
[21:10] | Went up there to the Harbor with my wife for our anniversary. | 我和老婆周年纪念上Harbor去 |
[21:13] | Charged us $12 for two beers. | 两杯啤酒就要了12块 |
[21:16] | Shit, that’s the least of it. | 靠 这算好的了 |
[21:18] | The whole damn town’s going to hell in a handbasket. | 整个市区在急剧恶化 |
[21:21] | And guess who’s running the show? | 猜猜现在谁在唱主角 |
[21:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:24] | Who do you think? | 你觉得是谁 |
[21:26] | The Department, City Hall, the courts. | 警局 市政府 法院 |
[21:29] | Shit, the courts? | 靠 法院? |
[21:30] | You know what they call it when judge, jury | 你知道他们把法官 陪审团和疑犯 |
[21:31] | And perp all go to the same family barbecue? | 同去搞家庭烤肉称作什么吗 |
[21:35] | Catch and release. | 捉放爱 (美国电影) |
[21:37] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[21:38] | May God have mercy on any poor white boy going to trial. | 愿上帝宽恕那些上法庭的白人 |
[21:41] | That’s when everybody’s got their ass in the air talking about justice. | 就是从那时起 大家都在浮夸地谈论公正 |
[21:44] | Can’t wait to throw away the key. | 迫不及待要把人都判无期徒刑 |
[21:50] | I mean, they’re not all so bad. | 我是说 他们也不是都那么坏 |
[21:54] | Actually, there’s a lot of good ones. | 事实上 有不少好人 |
[21:58] | I’m on the radio if you need me. | 要找我的话用无线电 |
[22:04] | My wife, | 我老婆 |
[22:06] | Carol-Ann Carol-Ann. | |
[22:08] | Some very good ones. | 有些人非常好的 |
[22:10] | Is there anything specific I can help you with | 你大驾光临 我有什么… |
[22:12] | While you’re down here, Detective? | 能帮到你的 警探 |
[22:13] | Or is this just a courtesy call? | 还是这仅是一次礼节性的拜访? |
[22:16] | You know, you should meet my partner. You’d like her. | 你知道 你该见见我搭档 你会喜欢她的 |
[22:20] | Can’t go through the front on this boy. | 不能正面跟这小子冲突 |
[22:22] | So I’m thinking we’re gonna have to creep around the back. | 所以我想着绕到他身后 |
[22:25] | Get Devonne on it. | 让Devonne去办 |
[22:27] | I got this for that other problem. | 这个是解决另一个麻烦用的 |
[22:33] | Who this? | 这是谁 |
[22:35] | Remember Fatface Rick, right? | 记得肥脸Rick吧 |
[22:37] | Been going to them co-op meetings with String. That’s his cousin, Trina. | 跟String去合作运行会议那个 这是他堂妹 Trina |
[22:40] | – Oh, you mean, Trina with the big old ass. – Yeah, you on it. | – 哦 你是说有个大屁股的Trina – 对 你去办 |
[22:44] | That’s her work number. You know where she working at nowadays? | 这是她办公电话 你知道她现在在哪工作吗 |
[22:47] | She over at the Department of Social Services. | 她现在在社会服务部工作 |
[22:50] | So you think Omar getting a check? | 你觉得Omar会去领钱? |
[22:52] | No, not now. But, I mean, once upon a time before | 不 现在不会 但我是说 这之前 |
[22:55] | Some fool gave little Omar Little a shotgun. I mean, | 也有人给过小Omar一把散弹枪不是吗 |
[22:58] | Cocksucker was somebody’s child, right? | 那混蛋总归是谁的孩子 对吧 |
[23:00] | So I’m thinking, somewhere down in them records | 所以我想 他们的记录某处 |
[23:02] | Is one or two names of Omar’s people. | 总有一两个叫Omar的人 |
[23:04] | You feel me? | 懂了吗 |
[23:06] | You sure you want us on Marlo and Omar both? | 你确定想让我们同时对付Marlo和Omar? |
[23:09] | I mean, Omar ain’t come back on us since we got his bitch. | 我是说 自从我们搞定他的婊子 Omar还没回来找过我们 |
[23:12] | – So maybe… – Look, I’m home, Charles. | – 所以也许… – 听着 我回来了 Charles |
[23:15] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[23:18] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[23:19] | Taking care of business, String? | 生意办得怎么样 String? |
[23:24] | Me too, man. | 我也是 伙计 |
[23:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:45] | East Side wasn’t ready for us, huh? | 东区对我们毫无防备? |
[23:48] | That’s what I’m saying. | 那正是我要说的 |
[23:57] | Yeah, I know all about BaBa Jani and his 24-hour turnover. | 对 我熟知BaBa Jani和他的24小时营业店 |
[24:01] | It’s a real pain in my ass, too. | 也是我一块心病 |
[24:04] | He’s got a real problem with the school kids there. | 他跟这里学校的孩子有很大纠纷 |
[24:06] | Every afternoon come 3:00, | 每天下午3点 |
[24:07] | They go in there crowd him at the counter, | 他们把他逼近柜台 |
[24:09] | Boost all the car and gun magazines. | 偷掉所有的汽车和枪械杂志 |
[24:11] | That surveillance tape’s so grainy now | 那个监控录像雪花太多了 |
[24:12] | It’s like watching a herd of buffalo in a snowstorm. | 就像是看着暴风雪里的一群水牛 |
[24:15] | But | 不过 |
[24:17] | My insurance man, Bob… | 我的保险人 Bob… |
[24:18] | I got him to turn this camera here right on BaBa’s parking lot. | 我让他把摄像头装在这正对BaBa的停车场 |
[24:22] | Now, anytime I have a real problem, | 现在我一有麻烦 |
[24:24] | I just come to Bob and pull his tape. | 就找Bob调出他的录像 |
[24:27] | I can get a copy of that for you in the morning. | 早上我给你弄份录像 |
[24:33] | You, uh… | 你的 呃 |
[24:34] | Your partner there. | 你的那个搭档 |
[24:36] | Bit of an asshole. | 有点混账 |
[24:40] | For real? | 真的啊? |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:14] | Yeah, right hand up. | 对 右手上来点 |
[25:25] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[25:26] | It’s moral midgetry. | 这是道德闹剧 |
[25:29] | Turn the fucking world upside down | 弄得世界他妈的天翻地覆 |
[25:30] | And treat these brain-dead corner yo’s like princelings. | 把那些脑残的街头小混混当王子对待 |
[25:33] | You see how clean the corners are? | 你看见现在街角多清净了吗 |
[25:35] | In every sector, street traffic is half what it was. | 每个区 街道拥堵程度是以前的一半 |
[25:38] | Fuck that. It’s wrong, and it’s wrong. | 去他的 这是错的 这就是不对的 |
[25:41] | Like the other way was right because we were doing so well. | 好像别的方式就对一样 我们一直做得很好 |
[25:43] | And Colvin’s answer is what? | Colvin怎么回答的 |
[25:45] | Ride shotgun for hoppers? Drown them in cash money pay? | 为毒贩保驾护航? 用现金把他们淹死? |
[25:47] | Colvin? He’s always been good police. | Colvin? 他一直都是个好警察 |
[25:49] | Then he’s got to know what a fucking heartbreaker | 那他就该知道令人伤心的 |
[25:51] | It is to wake up every morning, | 就是每天早上醒来 |
[25:52] | – Suit up for this shit. – He’s got to suit up too, man. | – 为这破事穿上制服 – 他也得穿 伙计 |
[25:56] | Somebody should dime the brass about this shit. | 总得有人跟上面反映一下 |
[25:59] | – Or the Sun papers. – Let me ask you something. | – 或给太阳报 – 我问你 |
[26:02] | Anybody here ever get jammed up and not have Colvin go to the wall for you? | 这儿有人没遇到麻烦 让Colvin帮你解决的吗 |
[26:05] | The man is trying something. | 他在进行一些尝试 |
[26:07] | It may be hard to stomach, but it’s working. | 也许难以忍受 但管用 |
[26:09] | After 30 years, don’t you think he’s earned the right to some elbow room on this? | 服务了30年 你们不觉得 他配得上些施展的空间吗 |
[26:13] | What the fuck. This thing is on borrowed time, anyhow. | 去他的 无论如何已经超过预定时间了 |
[26:16] | And when we do decide | 当我们决定 |
[26:18] | To jump on Hamsterdams | 放弃Hamsterdams |
[26:19] | They’re just gonna go back to their regular corners, right? | 他们就会回到以前的街角 对吧 |
[26:22] | If we ever jump out on it. | 如果我们不管的话 |
[26:24] | I don’t know that we’re gonna. | 我倒不知道我们会不管 |
[26:25] | All I’m saying is let’s give the guy the same backup he’s always given us. | 而我要说的是 让我们像他一贯挺我们那样挺他 |
[26:30] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就想说这个 |
[26:37] | I swear, as soon as the sun comes up, we grab that damn tape and go. | 我发誓 太阳一出来 我们拿上那该死的录像就走 |
[26:40] | This place makes me want to cry. | 这地方让我想哭 |
[26:43] | Hey, I spent half my marriage in rooms like this. | 我一半的婚姻生活就是住在这种小房子里 |
[26:48] | How could you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[26:51] | What? | 什么 |
[26:53] | Go nonstop hound on your ex like that. | 不停地骗你前妻 |
[26:55] | It’s easy. | 简单 |
[26:57] | Just tell her I was on the road working an extradition. | 就告诉她我正在引渡的路上 |
[27:00] | Lots of extraditions. | 有很多引渡 |
[27:03] | Brought back something like 500 fugitives in a three-year period, I think. | 我想三年间大概带回来了五百来个亡命者 |
[27:07] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是这个 |
[27:09] | Right. | 是啊 |
[27:16] | So, you’re back in the house, huh? | 你回家了 嗯? |
[27:20] | Ate some shit and she took me back, yeah. | 咽下几口苦水她就让我回去了 |
[27:24] | I ain’t sure I even want to be back, though. | 不过我都不确定我是不是想回去 |
[27:32] | Extraditions, huh? | 引渡? |
[27:36] | Cheryl would see right through that shit. | Cheryl会看穿的 |
[27:38] | No, it’s easy. | 不 很简单的 |
[27:40] | You just keep your cell off, make sure she can reach your partner. | 只要关机 让她联系上你搭档 |
[27:44] | Partner tells her, | 搭档告诉她 |
[27:45] | “Kima’s in court” or whatever. | “Kima在庭上”或者别的什么 |
[27:47] | Partner calls you in the motel, gives you the heads up… | 搭档打给汽车旅馆的你 给你提个醒… |
[27:49] | You call her back later like, “Hey, what’s up?” | 你晚点再打回去 “嘿 什么事” |
[27:59] | Ain’t even got a quarter box for the Magic Fingers. | 连个装自慰器的小盒都没有 |
[28:04] | Maybe you don’t need a quarter box for that. | 也许你不需要装那玩意的盒子 |
[28:08] | For what? | 装什么 |
[28:10] | Magic fingers. | 自慰器 |
[28:20] | You know me. | 你了解我的 |
[28:44] | You hustling? | 你在骗钱? |
[28:45] | Educating. | 在教学 |
[28:49] | Are you charging for it or tuition-free? | 收费还是免费 |
[28:51] | Tuition will come back to him tenfold in acquired wisdom. | 他学到的智慧可是学费的十倍不止 |
[28:55] | Besides, nothing in the world’s more expensive than “free.” | 再说 世上没什么比”免费”更昂贵的了 |
[28:58] | That’s all she wrote. | 到此为止了 |
[29:01] | Let’s double it. | 翻倍吧 |
[29:02] | No, man, I don’t like taking money from a churchgoing man. | 不 伙计 我不想从上教堂的人手上赚钱 |
[29:05] | – Triple it. – Your break, Deacon. | – 三倍 – 你开球吧 执事 |
[29:13] | We need to talk some more about Hamsterdam. | 就Hamsterdam我们该再谈谈 |
[29:15] | Look, man, I never said it was pretty. | 听着 伙计 我没说过那里情况很好 |
[29:17] | Pretty doesn’t even come close to the problem. | 问题可不是好不好 |
[29:21] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:26] | I’ve got a COMSTAT meeting. | 我有个报告会要参加 |
[29:29] | I’ll drop by later on. | 晚点再来 |
[29:35] | – So we good with the permits? – Yeah, this week, so far, so good. | – 这么说执照没问题? – 对 这周 目前为止一切正常 |
[29:38] | All right. | 好 |
[29:40] | Look at you. | 看啊 |
[29:42] | – Who? – Chunky Coates. | – 谁 – 胖子Coates |
[29:44] | – Who’s that? – You don’t know Chunky? | – 什么人 – 你不知道胖子? |
[29:47] | He’s got the properties down the block | 他拥有这个街区 |
[29:48] | And over on the even side of Paca Street. | 一直到Paca街一边的房产 |
[29:50] | When I first met that fat man, | 我第一次见那胖子 |
[29:53] | He had an office so small you had to leave the room to change your mind. | 他的办公室小得无法想象 |
[29:56] | Then two years ago he started running with your man, Clay Davis. | 接着两年前他开始 跟你伙计Clay Davis做生意 |
[30:01] | Look at you now, you big sassy bitch. | 看看现在 你这大肥佬 |
[30:05] | That better? | 好点了? |
[30:08] | Hey, Special Agent Fitzhugh, | 嘿 Fitzhugh探员 |
[30:11] | if that is in fact your real name. | 如果那是你真名的话 |
[30:14] | FBI in on this? | FBI也来掺一脚了? |
[30:17] | I am only loved for my toys. Lester called and I delivered. | 他们只是看中我的”玩具”而已 Lester打给我 我就送过来了 |
[30:20] | You got the tape? | 带子拿到了? |
[30:23] | Date of 10l10l04. 15:04 hours, 30 seconds… | 日期10l10l04 15点4分30秒… |
[30:28] | by the register tape. | 收银机纸带上的 |
[30:35] | Mama Barksdale? | Barksdale老妈? |
[30:39] | D’Angelo’s mother. | D’Angelo的母亲 |
[30:40] | She cold-called McNulty about her son on the jailhouse hanging. | 她突然给McNulty打电话询问 她儿子在监狱上吊的事 |
[30:44] | She’s calling us on that weak shit? | 她因为那捕风捉影的事打给我们? |
[30:46] | Is this Briana? Right. | Briana吗 对 |
[30:51] | You called about your son. I’m returning that message. | 你打来询问你儿子的事 我现在回你的留言 |
[30:57] | Nothing there. | 没东西 |
[31:00] | It’s so tiny. No mere mortal can… | 太小了 没哪个凡人能… |
[31:06] | You see what he just did? | 看见他刚才干了什么吗 |
[31:09] | What? He did it again. | 什么 他又干了一次 |
[31:12] | Who is this man? Where does he come from? | 他是谁啊 从哪来 |
[31:15] | Can anybody stop him? | 有人能阻止他吗 |
[31:16] | Please don’t hurt us, please. My eyes! My eyes! | 别伤害我们 求你 我的眼睛 我的眼睛 |
[31:19] | It’s so big and clear and bright. | 太大太亮太清晰了 |
[31:22] | I’ll be at Homicide. | 我去趟凶杀科 |
[31:24] | Sometimes you still scare me, you know that? | 有时你还是会吓着我 知道吗 |
[31:34] | In my world, do you have any idea what I had to do… | 在我的世界 你知道 我要达到今时今日的地位… |
[31:38] | to get where I am today? | 我要付出什么吗 |
[31:41] | And when I say I’m ready, you best believe it. | 当我说我准备好了 你最好相信我 |
[31:48] | Through the effective use of resources, | 通过有效利用警力资源 |
[31:50] | and increased police presence… | 增加警员出勤… |
[31:52] | and an intensive reach-out into the community… | 和跟社区的紧密交流… |
[31:56] | we’ve been able to have a significant impact on these areas… | 我们得以对这些地区产生显著影响… |
[31:59] | to the effect of a 12-percent decrease overall. | 总的来说 犯罪率下降了十二个百分点 |
[32:02] | Twelve percent. | 十二个百分点 |
[32:04] | Cumulatively. | 累积的 |
[32:05] | Over four weeks. | 四周以来的数据 |
[32:07] | Major, I know I gave you shit when your stats took a jump… | 警司 我知道几周前 你说数据有大的下降时… |
[32:11] | a few weeks back… | 我没在意… |
[32:12] | but now you’re gonna shove the numbers right up my ass? | 但你现在要把这数据硬塞给我吗 |
[32:16] | It’s kind of pouty of you, isn’t it? | 你有点易怒啊 不是吗 |
[32:18] | Twelve percent. | 十二个百分点 |
[32:20] | I didn’t cook them then, I ain’t cooking them now. | 我之前没弄虚作假 现在也没有 |
[32:22] | Seriously, Bunny, | 说真的 Bunny |
[32:23] | I already got the City Council asking questions… | 市委员会已经发问了… |
[32:25] | about the eight-percent drop you posted last week. | 问上周你报告的八个百分点是怎么回事 |
[32:28] | We just want to please the Mayor, not go to jail behind this shit. | 我们只是想取悦市长 并不想因此坐牢 |
[32:33] | You know, sometimes the gods do listen, sir. | 你知道 有时上帝真的在听 长官 |
[32:35] | Not in the Western, they don’t. Lieutenant Daniels? | 在西区不会 Daniels警督? |
[32:38] | Sir? You want to take credit for any of this? | – 长官? – 你是不是这件事儿的功臣啊 |
[32:42] | Your unit’s been working in that district a couple of weeks. | 你的小队在那区干了几周了 |
[32:45] | We’re barely up on anything. | 我们还没什么收获 |
[32:47] | In fact, the crews we’re looking at are still beefing, still dropping bodies. | 事实上 我们在查的组织还在争斗 还在抛尸 |
[32:51] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[32:52] | Crime is down and no one wants to take any credit. | 犯罪下降了 却没人愿意领功 |
[32:55] | What is wrong with this picture? | 这算是什么情况啊 |
[32:58] | You don’t mind if I have Planning and Research pull all your CC numbers. | 如果我计划提取你所有的报告编号 进行调查你不介意吧 |
[33:02] | Make sure there’s not a decimal point missing between the one and the two? | 确保不是1和2之间的小数点搞错了 |
[33:05] | Pull everything, Deputy. That number will stand. | 尽管调查 副局长 数据不会变 |
[33:21] | I called because I heard you went and visited Donette. | 我打电话是因为我听说你去拜访了Donette |
[33:25] | Told her my son’s death couldn’t have been no suicide.Is that right? | 你告诉她 我儿子的死不是自杀 对吗 |
[33:29] | I did do that. | 没错 |
[33:32] | D’Angelo hung himself. | D’Angelo是上吊自杀的 |
[33:37] | Not with the belt they found around his neck. | 用的不是他们发现绕在他脖子上的皮带 |
[33:39] | Not at that distance between the doorknob and the floor. | 不是在门把和地板之间 |
[33:43] | So what are you saying? | 那你什么意思 |
[33:46] | What am I saying? | 我什么意思? |
[33:49] | No. | 不 |
[33:51] | Nobody would’ve dared. | 没人有这胆子 |
[33:53] | My brother, his uncle, would have… | 我哥哥 他舅舅 他会… |
[33:55] | I agree with you. | 我同意 |
[33:58] | Nobody would’ve dared. | 没人有这胆子 |
[34:01] | Unless… | 除了… |
[34:04] | Avon and D was family. | Avon和D是一家人 |
[34:06] | Family, right. | 家人 是啊 |
[34:13] | This is just you talking, right? | 这只是你一面之词 对吧 |
[34:15] | I mean, anyone else saying it? | 我是说 还有别人这么说吗 |
[34:16] | No, just me. | 没 只有我 |
[34:18] | No one else cares. | 没别人在乎 |
[34:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:22] | It’s just, I don’t know, on the inside… | 只是 我不确定 在里面… |
[34:26] | if somebody’s going after you, has got a beef, sees red, they use a shank. | 如果某人跟你有仇要对付你 他们会用自制小刀 |
[34:26] | if somebody’s going after you, has got a beef, sees red, they use a shank. | 如果某人跟你有仇要对付你 他们会用自制小刀 |
[34:31] | It’s quick and it’s over. | 很快就结束 |
[34:34] | D’Angelo was strangled, | D’Angelo是被勒死的 |
[34:36] | which is planned. | 这是有计划的 |
[34:38] | You need the time, you need the isolation. | 你需要等待时机 需要找到他独自一人的时候 |
[34:43] | Look, I’m just sorry I brought this whole mess up to begin with… | 听着 很抱歉 这一团乱麻是我引起的… |
[34:45] | ’cause frankly, no one’s gonna do shit about it anyhow. | 因为说实话 反正没人会为此做什么 |
[34:49] | Whoever killed him wanted to pass it off as a suicide… | 杀了他的人想伪装成自杀… |
[34:52] | and the cops are happy enough to have one less murder to investigate. | 警察也很高兴少调查一件谋杀案 |
[34:55] | On top of that, the Anne Arundel State’s Attorney doesn’t give a fuck. | 最重要的是 Anne Arundel的检察官才不在乎 |
[34:58] | I’m not supposed to give a fuck, so… | 我本来也不该在乎 所以… |
[35:03] | I guess your son just got squeezed between the sides. | 我猜你儿子不过是正好被夹在中间了 |
[35:07] | Squeezed between what sides? | 夹在什么中间 |
[35:10] | Look, two years ago… | 听着 两年前… |
[35:11] | we hung more wire on your brother’s crew than AT&T… | 我们监听你哥哥的组织的电话 比电话公司的还多… |
[35:15] | and at the end, D’Angelo was this close to flipping giving up everybody, everything. | 而最终 D’Angelo差点 就要供出所有人 所有事了 |
[35:19] | But you know all that, right? | 但你也知道 对吧 |
[35:21] | You were the one who went down to that detention center… | 是你去了拘留中心… |
[35:23] | and talked your son out of a deal. | 劝你儿子别犯傻 |
[35:29] | I kind of liked your son, you know? | 我还有点喜欢你儿子 知道吗 |
[35:33] | All things considered, he was a pretty decent kid. | 总的来说 他是个还算正派的孩子 |
[35:36] | And it grinds me that no one ever spoke up for him. | 没人替他仗义执言让我很不好受 |
[35:39] | Seems to me that nobody ever will. | 而且我看以后也不会有 |
[35:42] | But, mostly at this point, I’m sorry I bothered his girl… | 不过 总的来说 抱歉我打扰了你儿媳… |
[35:45] | and I’m sorry she bothered you. | 抱歉她又打扰了你 |
[35:49] | Why go to her? | 为什么去找她 |
[35:52] | Why not come to me first? | 为什么不先来找我 |
[35:54] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[35:57] | I was looking for somebody who cared about the kid. | 我是要找真正关心这孩子的人 |
[36:00] | I mean, like I said, | 我的意思是 我也说了 |
[36:02] | you were the one who made him take the years, right? | 是你让他去服刑的 对吧 |
[36:19] | Red leader to red boys. | 红色头子呼叫红孩儿 |
[36:22] | Red two come in. | 红二号回话 |
[36:24] | Cheese steak has a problem, bitch. | 起司牛肉三明治很难吃 混蛋 |
[36:28] | Save me some fries, yo. | 给我留些薯条 |
[36:29] | You want fries? I suggest you bring some cash up here. | 想吃薯条? 带点现钱来吧 |
[36:33] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[36:36] | No muscle, it’s all out in the open. | 没有打手 一切光明正大的 |
[36:41] | No, no, no, man. This right here, boy. | 不 不 不 伙计 这一切 |
[36:46] | This too good. | 好得有点不真实啦 |
[36:50] | Hey, yo, this some kind of full-tilt setup, man to catch a master scoundrel. | 嘿 这像是某种大套 来逮犯罪大师的 |
[36:54] | Capone and whatnot. | Capone或者别的什么人(美国帮派分子) |
[36:56] | Boy, they probably got police behind every one of them row house windows. | 小子 他们可能 在每个排屋窗子后面都藏了警察 |
[36:59] | Hit this? You must be tripping. | 打劫这里? 一定会阴沟翻船的 |
[37:03] | Home, James. | 回吧 James |
[37:06] | I’m gonna tell you, boy, you better keep your head back in the game… | 我告诉你 小子 脑子要融入游戏… |
[37:09] | or you gonna land us both in the pokey. | 否则你会害咱俩被逮住 |
[37:49] | What you looking at? | 你看什么 |
[37:50] | You. | 你啊 |
[37:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:54] | I like your eyes. They’re like cat eyes. | 我喜欢你的眼睛 像猫一样 |
[37:59] | Who you here with? | 你跟谁来的 |
[38:00] | Them. | 她们 |
[38:03] | That’s it? | 就这样啊 |
[38:05] | What kind of cat? | 什么猫 |
[38:07] | What? | 什么 |
[38:08] | What kind of cat are my eyes like? | 我的眼睛像什么猫 |
[38:12] | A big cat. | 大猫咪 |
[38:17] | You here with them and no one else? | 你跟她们来的 没其他人了? |
[38:18] | I said that. | 我说过了 |
[38:20] | You want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[38:22] | Hell, no. | 靠 不想 |
[38:23] | You want a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[38:25] | No, I don’t do that neither. | 不 也不想 |
[38:28] | What do you do? | 那你想干什么 |
[38:50] | Gene, this spot I’m telling you about? | Gene 这个我跟你说起过吗 |
[38:52] | We’re talking TB, HIV, syphilis… | 我们说的是肺结核 艾滋病 梅毒… |
[38:56] | herpes, lice. | 疱疹 虱子 |
[38:58] | It’s like a five-acre petri dish. | 就像个五英亩的培养皿 |
[39:00] | You get in there now… | 在那里面… |
[39:02] | you can run every health program or social program you want. | 想运营什么卫生计划和社会计划都成 |
[39:05] | Hell, every kind of liberal-ass project never got off the page it was written on. | 任何自由主义工程都离不开时代局限性 |
[39:09] | Jurassic Park. | 侏罗纪公园 |
[39:11] | So, you’re saying that this is a sanctioned open-air drug market. | 这么说 你是说这是个 获批准的露天毒品交易市场? |
[39:13] | No, it’s not officially sanctioned. It’s more like it’s tolerated. | 不 没有官方批准 该说是被默许的 |
[39:18] | That’s why we came to you and the Public Health School… | 正因此我找上你们和公共卫生学校… |
[39:20] | not the City Health Department. | 而不是市卫生局 |
[39:22] | Needle exchange, drug outreach, condoms, HIV testing. | 针头交换处 药品服务 避孕套 艾滋检测 |
[39:27] | Y’all ain’t never gonna reach more people in the same spot. | 在同一个地方你再找不到更多人了 |
[39:30] | So if the city doesn’t know about it then that makes it… | 这么说如果市里不知道这地方 这就… |
[39:32] | Complicated. | 复杂了 |
[39:33] | That means temporary. | 那意味着临时的 |
[39:35] | You move it or you lose it, boss. | 走了就没了 老大 |
[40:01] | That was nice. | 挺爽啊 |
[40:05] | It worked for me. | 很受用 |
[40:09] | You free tomorrow? | 明天有空吗 |
[40:11] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[40:14] | You could come back to my crib. Nobody’s there but my grandma. | 你可以去我家 除了我奶奶没别人 |
[40:18] | Get us a real bed. Take some time with it. | 找张真正的床 慢慢爽 |
[40:24] | Give me your number. | 你号码 |
[40:30] | The reason I’m saying tomorrow, not to push… | 我说明天 不是催你… |
[40:32] | but day after that I got to go visit my aunt in Florida. | 但后天我就要去佛罗里达的姨妈家了 |
[40:36] | We hook up tomorrow… | 我们明天狂欢一把… |
[40:38] | I got something real nice to think about on that long-ass bus ride. | 长途巴士上我就能慢慢品味了 |
[40:45] | After you. | 你先下 |
[40:52] | What was it again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[40:53] | Devonne Devonne. | |
[41:17] | This guy’s running his route every five days. | 这家伙每五天都沿相同路线行动 |
[41:20] | That’s a shitload of burners. | 买了很多的一次性手机 |
[41:21] | I don’t get it. | 搞不懂 |
[41:23] | They were so careful spreading out the purchases up and down the three states… | 他们如此小心的奔走三个州买手机… |
[41:27] | you’d think they’d also switch up rental agencies. | 照常理他们租车行也该常更换才对 |
[41:30] | Maybe the guy felt bad for us. | 也许那家伙觉得对不起我们 |
[41:33] | You got a copier, right? | 你有复印件吧 |
[41:50] | Damn, girl, what, you lose some weight? | 靠 美女 怎么你瘦了 |
[41:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:54] | It’s just a compliment. | 夸你呢 |
[42:25] | Yo, that’s Mrs. Omar? | 那是Omar夫人? |
[42:28] | Yeah, his grandmoms. | 对 他奶奶 |
[42:30] | So what, we jack her and make her talk? | 那怎么办 把她抓来逼供? |
[42:33] | Fool, she probably got no clue where he lay his head. | 笨 她很可能不知道他在哪 |
[42:38] | No, man, we sit and we wait, right? | 不是吧 伙计 我们就坐在这等 对吧 |
[42:43] | Man, wait on what? | 等什么 |
[42:48] | Stupid motherfucker. | 蠢货 |
[42:51] | Now, see, if we go upstairs, we’ll spook him. | 你看 我们上楼会吓着他 |
[42:54] | So he’s coming down. All right? | 所以等他下来 好吗 |
[43:11] | Russell Bell Russell Bell. | |
[43:14] | I know B&B like I know a thousand other outfits… | 我对B&B很了解 就像我了解其他好多公司一样… |
[43:17] | but I don’t know him. Why should I talk to him? | 但我不认识他 为什么要和他谈 |
[43:20] | Because Russell’s a good man. And he’s ready to run. | 因为Russell是个好人 他要开始挣大钱了 |
[43:26] | Then let him run for you. | 那就让他跟着你挣大钱吧 |
[43:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[43:29] | Wait a minute, partner. | 等等 搭档 |
[43:31] | I don’t think you know who you’re dealing with here. | 你不知道你在跟谁说话 |
[43:33] | You know who that is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[43:48] | Got your running shoes on? You’re in. | 跑鞋穿好了吧 搞定了 |
[43:52] | That’s the faucet? | 那就是水龙头? |
[43:53] | Shit, as far as the federal money’s concerned, he’s everything. | 靠 就联邦资金而言 他就是一切 |
[43:56] | The faucet, the goose. | 水龙头 鹅 |
[43:57] | – What goose? – The one that lays them golden eggs. | – 什么鹅 – 下金蛋的鹅 |
[44:18] | Madison Square Garden it ain’t. | 这儿不是麦迪逊花园广场 (纽约尼克斯主场) |
[44:21] | But it could work. | 但也能用 |
[44:26] | You’re gonna need a little help with the cleanup. | 你需要人帮你做些清理 |
[44:28] | I’ll piece that together. | 我会弄好的 |
[44:35] | This my trip, man. | 这是我的旅途 老兄 |
[44:37] | Need to go from A to B all by myself. | 凡事都要亲力亲为 |
[44:42] | Am I likely to find less crime, | 我是可能发现更少的犯罪呢 |
[44:44] | or more incidents that have been downgraded or unfounded? | 还是发现更多被降级或未立案的事件? |
[44:47] | Because this kind of variation screams manipulation to me… | 因为这种偏离让我 嗅到一丝篡改的味道… |
[44:49] | Slow your words. | 放低语速 |
[44:52] | Try to lock your eyes on whoever you talk to. | 说话时尽量看着对方 |
[44:55] | Make them think they matter. | 让他们觉得你把他们当回事 |
[44:58] | Use open, warm phrases. Nothing sharp, nothing that bites. | 用开放 温暖的词 别太尖锐 别太狠 |
[45:02] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[45:03] | Do you want this? | 你还想我们帮你吗 |
[45:10] | What is this city willing to pay to make it possible for ordinary people… | 这城市愿意付出多大代价让平民… |
[45:13] | – It’s me. – Hey. How you, Cat Eyes? | – 是我 – 嘿 你好 猫眼? |
[45:15] | Yeah, when you say you leaving again? | 你说你几时走来着 |
[45:17] | Tomorrow.Wanna get together tonight? | 明天 今晚一块儿吗 |
[45:19] | Yeah, we could hook up tonight. | 嗯 我们今晚见面 |
[45:21] | How about coming over to my crib? | 来我家怎么样 |
[45:24] | No, not your crib. | 不 不去你家 |
[45:25] | Where then? | 那去哪 |
[45:26] | Go to a motel. | 去汽车旅馆 |
[45:28] | You want me to meet you? Which one? | 让我去见你? 哪家 |
[45:30] | I don’t know which one. I’ll tell you when I see you. | 不知道哪家 见了面再说 |
[45:34] | I’d like to see you soon. | 我想尽快见到你 |
[45:36] | All right, you know Lake Trout? | 行 你知道Lake Trout吗 |
[45:38] | Carry-out? Where? | 外卖店? 在哪 |
[45:41] | – On Woodland. – Off Reisterstown Road? | – 在Woodland – Reisterstown路那边? |
[45:43] | – That one. – Later this afternoon? | – 就是那家 – 中午晚些时候? |
[45:46] | I’ll be there. What time you want to meet? | 我过去 什么时候见 |
[45:49] | Like 5:00. | 5点那样 |
[45:51] | And 5:00 mean 5:00. I don’t truck CP Time. 5:00 and change, I’m gone. | 5点就是5点 我不说大概时间 5点一过我就走 |
[45:56] | I ain’t gonna be late. | 我不会迟到的 |
[45:57] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[45:58] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[46:04] | What you think about that? | 你怎么看 |
[46:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:13] | Might be walking into something a little later. | 搞不好刚办事儿就有状况 |
[46:16] | So I’m gonna need for you to go up there and get me a read up front. | 所以我要你去那踩踩点 |
[46:29] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥在哪 |
[46:30] | Shut the door, man. | 关门 伙计 |
[46:33] | Yo, we at war right now, sis. So he on that. | 我们现在在战斗 姐姐 他忙着呢 |
[46:36] | I need to get with him. | 我要见他 |
[46:37] | Well, he ain’t on the cell phone. | 他没带电话 |
[46:39] | Soon as I speak to him, I’ll get him to you, all right? | 我见到他会让他联系你的 好吗 |
[46:42] | I can’t believe this shit. | 难以置信 |
[46:48] | Heard from this cop. | 有个警察 |
[46:50] | He’s saying D was murdered. | 说D是被谋杀的 |
[46:52] | Oh, that’d be McNulty. | 肯定是McNulty |
[46:55] | How you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[46:57] | Well, Levy figured he couldn’t talk you out of the meet… | Levy知道他没办法说服你不去会面… |
[47:00] | but I sure wish he tried. | 但我真希望他试过了 |
[47:02] | I need to get with my brother. | 我要见我哥哥 |
[47:04] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[47:06] | This fucking cop. | 这个烂警察 |
[47:09] | He trying to drive a wedge up in here, man. You can’t see it? | 他想挑拨我们 你看不出来吗 |
[47:18] | Look, I can imagine how hard it is for a mother… | 听着 我能想象一个母亲… |
[47:20] | to have to deal with some shit like that. No doubt. | 要接受这些有多困难 |
[47:23] | But the fact is these places, they press on niggas. | 但事实是这些地方欺压黑人 |
[47:27] | He just figured a way to get out of there early. | 他只是找到了个提早解脱的方法 |
[47:30] | Ain’t nothing nobody can do about that. | 大家都无能为力 |
[47:35] | I mean, how do you protect a man from himself? | 我是说 你怎么能阻止一个人自杀呢 |
[47:38] | Where Avon at? I’ll go to him. | Avon在哪 我要去找他 |
[47:40] | I told you. We beefing for corners right now. | 我说过了 我们现在在争夺街角 |
[47:42] | As soon as I speak to him, I’ll get him to you, I promise. | 我一见到他就让他联系你 我保证 |
[47:50] | A cop shouldn’t mess with a mother’s pain like that. | 一个警察不该让一个母亲陷入这种痛苦 |
[47:52] | No one should. | 任何人都不该 |
[48:06] | Yeah, let me get four trout on white, extra mayo on one… | 给我四个鳟鱼三明治 一个加蛋黄酱… |
[48:10] | hot sauce on two and the other with ketchup. | 两个加辣酱 一个加番茄酱 |
[48:12] | And four orange sodas. | 还要四瓶橙味汽水 |
[48:54] | This clown-ass nigga went and got four sandwiches and four sodas, man. | 那个大屁股黑鬼要了 四个三明治和四瓶汽水 |
[48:57] | You heard me? | 听到了吗 |
[48:58] | Cool. | 好 |
[49:05] | Niggas don’t roll out in a few minutes, we onto something. | 那些家伙几分钟之内不走 就有点苗头了 |
[49:13] | Drop one, get one! | 一换一 |
[49:16] | No, baby, this one’s sentimental. | 不 宝贝 这个我有感情了 |
[49:18] | Here, it’s bleach. | 给 这是漂白剂 |
[49:19] | Soak your works and you’re good to go. | 把你的产品泡泡就好了 |
[49:23] | Drop one, get one. | 一换一 |
[49:27] | Drop one, get one. | 一换一 |
[49:30] | Get the other girls to come by. | 让其他女生过来一趟 |
[49:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:38] | Just pass these out for me, okay? | 帮我发了吧 好吗 |
[49:43] | Yo, I just rolled for peanut butter. You got anything else? | 嘿 我只有花生酱了 你有些别的吗 |
[49:46] | – The fuck I look like to you, Chef Boyardee? – Who? | – 你看我他妈像谁 Chef Boyardee? – 谁 (美国罐头食品品牌 一个头像) |
[49:48] | Hey, when all this bullshit falls apart, I’m gonna kick your fuck… | 等这些狗屎完蛋 我会把你… |
[50:23] | Go by them slow. | 慢慢接近他们 |
[50:45] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[50:47] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[50:50] | You hit? | 你中枪了? |
[50:51] | No. | 没有 |
[50:52] | Drive, motherfucker, get out of here! | 开车 混球 离开这 |
[51:12] | Now your man better be as good as his word. | 你的人最好跟他们吹得一样好 |
[51:15] | Or your word. | 或是跟你说的那样也成 |
[51:20] | If you are still in possession of that kind of mentality… | 如果你还有这种心态… |
[51:23] | then you are definitely not ready. | 那你绝对还没准备好 |
[51:26] | – String… – Not now. | – String… – 等会 |
[51:27] | – It’s Avon. – Shut the door. | – 是Avon – 关门 |
[51:34] | Let’s do it. | 我们动手吧 |
[51:40] | I’ll be in touch, partner. | 保持联系 搭档 |
[51:45] | – What is it, man? – Avon’s been hit. | – 什么事 伙计 – Avon中枪了 |
[51:46] | – Where? – In the shoulder. | – 哪儿 – 肩膀 |
[51:47] | Tater got killed. Avon still breathing, man. | Tater被杀 Avon还活着 伙计 |
[51:52] | But Briana all over me, calling me, man. I need to tell her. | 但Briana老缠着我 给我打电话 我得告诉她 |
[51:54] | – No, fuck Briana. – What? | – 不 去他的Briana – 什么 |
[51:56] | Just keep the bitch away from me, you hear me? | 让那贱货离我远点 懂了吗 |
[52:10] | If you put them pit bull-style stitches in me, the next patient’s gonna be you. | 如果你缝牛皮似地给我缝 下一个受伤的就是你了 |
[52:13] | For real. What, you don’t like rawhide? | – 他认真的 – 怎么 你不喜欢牛皮? |
[52:18] | Marlo Marlo! | |
[52:20] | We finna get back to old times, baby. | 终于有点旧时光的感觉了 宝贝 |
[52:33] | Hey, Anthony. Where you at? | 嘿 Anthony 去哪儿啊 |
[52:38] | First floor, 1034 North Mount, sir. | North Mount 1034号 一楼 长官 |
[52:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[52:54] | They’re expecting us to hit back wild. | 他们希望我们疯狂反击 |
[52:56] | That’s what they’re just waiting for, and we’re gonna sit back on it for a while. | 他们正等着呢 而我们则伺机而动 |
[52:59] | Let them sweat on it. | 让他们战战兢兢的 |
[53:01] | Yo, we got to talk. | 嘿 我们得谈谈 |
[53:02] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[53:04] | I mean, he got to come out on his corners, that’s how he make money, right? | 我的意思是 他们总得从街角出来 他们要以此赚钱的 对吧 |
[53:07] | We gonna see who got the bigger war chest. | 我们就比比谁的军费更多 |
[53:08] | Avon? Avon? | |
[53:20] | Straight to the mattresses, huh? | 开战 嗯? |
[53:22] | Whatever. What you want, man? | 随便啦 什么事 伙计 |
[53:23] | “War”, man, we past this bullshit. | “战争” 伙计 我们说了不要战争的 |
[53:26] | Yeah, I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[53:27] | You know, I knew I forgot something. We the Trump brothers. | 知道吗 我就觉得我忘了什么 我们是王牌兄弟 |
[53:30] | Man, you don’t give this shit up… | 伙计 你不放弃战争… |
[53:32] | you’re gonna turn everything we built to shit. | 我们建立的一切都会付之一炬 |
[53:35] | No. | 不 |
[53:37] | The Chump brothers. | 是笨蛋兄弟 |
[53:40] | You know what the difference is between me and you? | 你知道我和你的区别吗 |
[53:42] | I bleed red, you bleed green. | 我流出来的血是红的 你流出来的是绿的 |
[53:45] | What you been building for us? | 你一直以来为我们建立的是什么 |
[53:48] | You know what, I look at you these days, you know what I see? | 知道吗 这些天我看着你 我看到了什么 |
[53:50] | I see a man without a country. | 我看见了一个没有国家的人 |
[53:53] | Not hard enough for this, right here. | 不够强硬 |
[53:55] | And maybe, just maybe… | 也许 只是也许… |
[53:57] | not smart enough for them out there. | 也不够聪明 |
[53:59] | Not hard enough? | 不够强硬? |
[54:00] | No offense, but I don’t think you ever really were. | 无意冒犯 但我从没觉得你强硬过 |
[54:04] | You got skills, yeah, no doubt, but… | 你有手段 毫无疑问 但… |
[54:06] | What? | 什么 |
[54:07] | What, ’cause I don’t shoot up a block, indiscriminate, I ain’t hard enough? | 怎么 因为我不会不加选择地 让人脑袋开花 我就不够强硬了? |
[54:13] | Because I think before I snatch a life, I ain’t into this bullshit? | 因为我夺去别人性命前会三思 我就办不成事了? |
[54:17] | Snatch a life? | 夺人性命? |
[54:20] | What life you snatch, huh? | 你夺过谁的命 |
[54:29] | You know, Briana went downtown, man, saw that detective. | 你知道吗 Briana去了市里 见了那个警探 |
[54:33] | Man stoking her head saying that D’Angelo’s death was no suicide. | 那家伙把她脑子里塞满了 D’Angelo不是自杀的想法 |
[54:39] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[54:42] | Man ain’t wrong about that. | 他没说错 |
[54:48] | What? | 什么 |
[54:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:54] | I knew you couldn’t do it… | 我知道你下不了手… |
[54:57] | and Briana wouldn’t do that shit. | Briana也不会干 |
[55:02] | But there go a life that had to be snatched, Avon. | 但他一定要死 Avon |
[55:18] | Yo, man, I took that shit off you, and put it on me, man… | 我把那担子从你肩上卸下挑到我身上… |
[55:21] | because that motherfucker was out of pocket with that shit! | 因为那混蛋撑不住了 |
[55:23] | Twenty years above his fucking head. | 他妈的有二十年牢要坐 |
[55:26] | He flip, man, they got you and me and fucking Briana! | 他一招 伙计 你我和他妈的Briana都得玩完 |
[55:28] | No fucking way, man. Hell no! | 没门 老兄 绝对不行 |
[55:31] | Now, I know you’re family. You loved that nigga. | 我知道你们是一家人 你爱他 |
[55:34] | But you want to talk that “blood is thicker than water” bullshit… | 但你要想说那些”血浓于水”的屁话… |
[55:37] | take that shit somewhere else, nigga! | 到别处说去 黑鬼 |
[55:39] | That motherfucker would have taken down the whole fucking show starting with you, killer! | 那混球会把我们建立的事业都拖垮 杀手! |
[55:45] | He was fucking everything and everybody! | 他会把每个人每件事都搞砸 |
[55:54] | Let me up. | 让我起来 |
[56:03] | Let me up. | 让我起来 |
[56:08] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |