时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – Hello. – Hey, what’re you doing? | – 喂 – 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[00:20] | Oh, hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[00:21] | – Are you sleeping? – No. | – 你在睡觉? – 没有 |
[00:24] | – Oh, you’re not happy to hear from me. – No, I’m glad you called. | – 噢 听到是我打来 你不高兴 – 没有 我很高兴 |
[00:27] | I wanna see you. | 我想见你 |
[00:30] | What, now? | 什么 现在? |
[00:31] | – Yes, now. – Where are you? | – 对 现在 – 你在哪? |
[00:33] | Same place as before. | 老地方 |
[00:35] | Peabody Peabody. | |
[00:37] | – Are you sure you’re not sleeping? – No, no, I was up. | – 你确定你不是在睡觉? – 不 不 我醒着呢 |
[00:41] | You liar. Come on, get your ass over here. | 你骗人 来吧 快过来 |
[00:44] | Yeah, okay. I mean, yeah, what the hell. | 好 行了 你说了算 |
[00:47] | – Room 210. – Fine. | – 房号210 – 好的 |
[01:13] | – Sean, Seanie. – What? | – Sean Seanie – 怎么了? |
[01:16] | I have to go out and see a friend for a little bit. | 我出去见个朋友 |
[01:19] | I’ll be gone for an hour or two, okay? | 大概1 2个小时 行吗? |
[01:21] | I put my cell phone on this slip of paper. | 我把手机号写在纸上 |
[01:25] | I’ll put it on that top shelf, okay? | 我放在上面的架子 行吗? |
[01:31] | What did I just say? | 我刚说了什么? |
[01:33] | You’re going out to see a friend and your number’s on the top shelf. | 你要出去见个朋友 你号码放在上面的架子 |
[01:36] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[01:44] | The Kerry camp had an early opportunity to capitalize on jobs and the economy… | 克里早前有机会充分利用就业和经济问题 |
[01:47] | as an issue, and tag the President with it. | 从中获利 把总统拉下水 |
[01:49] | The pre-election polls show that a significant number… | 选举前的民调显示 |
[01:52] | of undecided and persuadable voters… | 大部分未有立场又易说服的选民认为 |
[01:53] | thought Kerry over Bush offered a better chance for jobs. | 克里一方提供的就业机会 比布什多 |
[01:56] | Jobs may have been a marginal issue, Kate… | 就业或许是个重要问题 Kate… |
[01:58] | in some of the Rust Belt battleground states. | 在部分工业衰退地带 可称作是战场 |
[02:01] | But, ultimately, this was a referendum on the leadership of George W. Bush… | 不过 根本上 这是一次关于乔治·W·布什 |
[02:06] | on the war against terror and the war in Iraq. | 发动反恐战争和伊拉克战争的公民投票 |
[02:08] | You’re so full of shit. | 你满嘴胡话 |
[02:09] | Nothing mattered in the red states but the economy. | 共和党的州里只有经济重要 |
[02:12] | I’ve been saying that for months. | 我已经说了好几个月 |
[02:14] | Hey, I’m not tossing you so quick tonight. I got nothing to do tomorrow. | 嘿 我今晚没有让你走人啊 我明天没事 |
[02:18] | Well, I’m tossing myself. | 我自己赶自己走啦 |
[02:21] | I gotta get home. | 我要回家了 |
[02:27] | You know what, not that this wasn’t fun… | 你知道吗 我不是说这样不开心 |
[02:30] | but it might be nice to have dinner first. Dinner and a movie. | 但先吃晚餐比较好 晚餐 看电影 |
[02:33] | – I got to Baltimore late. – No, I’m saying next time. | – 我到巴尔的摩的时候已经晚了 – 不 我说的是下次 |
[02:36] | We talk some, then we fuck our brains out. It’s different for girls like me. | 先聊聊天 然后狠狠操一把 对我这样的人 这样会不一样的 |
[02:42] | You need to be cuddled, McNulty? | 要抱抱么 McNulty? |
[02:44] | No, but we make a date, I don’t feel like I have to charge by the hour. | 不要 但我们得约会 感觉这样 自己像嫖客 |
[02:48] | A date, huh? | 约会啊? |
[02:50] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[02:52] | In the daytime. | 白天的时候 |
[03:00] | I think we can all agree that foreign policy and… | 我们都可以同意 这个对外政策 |
[03:18] | while the United States was reeling from the attack on Pearl Harbor… | 当美国遭遇珍珠港袭击时… |
[03:21] | wonders of wood carving… | 神奇的木头雕刻… |
[03:24] | He wrapped himself in the American flag at the convention and never looked back. | 在会议上 他用美国国旗包住自己 头也不回 |
[03:28] | Come on, Kate, that’s a little harsh, don’t you think? | 别这样 Kate 这太刻薄了 不是吗? |
[03:30] | No, I don’t, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[03:32] | And I think it was great strategy by his handlers, too. | 我觉得也是他幕后智囊团出的主意 |
[03:35] | You don’t think that when John Kerry kicked off… In his acceptance speech… | 你不也觉得当克里开始行动… 他在民主党全国代表大会 |
[03:38] | at the Democratic National Convention he said, “I’m here under Old Glory”… | 发表赞同演讲说 “我追随祖国国旗”时 |
[03:42] | that he wasn’t trying to wrap himself in the flag, too? | 他也想要用国旗包住自己来着? |
[03:44] | No, I don’t think he was trying to wrap himself in the flag. | 不 我不觉得他要用国旗包自己 |
[03:46] | I think he was trying to defend the people in the battleground states. | 我觉得他是要维护那些摇摆州的人民 |
[03:49] | The ones who… | 那些… |
[03:53] | 1942, the US 1st Marine Division stormed the shore at Guadalcanal… | 1942年 美国第一海军战队闯入瓜达康纳尔岛岸 |
[03:58] | seizing a nearly complete airfield at Lunga Point… | 几乎全部占领Lunga Point飞机场 |
[04:02] | which was renamed Henderson Field… | 将其重命名为Henderson Field |
[04:04] | and an anchorage at nearby Tulagi… | 还有一个Tulagi附近的停泊处 |
[04:07] | that would later be known as Iron Bottom Sound… | 也就是日后的Iron Bottom Sound |
[04:10] | because of the number of ships sunk there in battle. | 名字由来是在战争中 许多船只在此沉没 |
[04:13] | The landings of the first day put nearly 11,000 Marines… | 登陆第一天 接近1万1千名陆战队队员 |
[04:16] | on the island. Minimal resistance… | 上岛 遇到极少的抵抗 |
[06:01] | Deep into it, I see. | 挖深点 我明白 |
[06:04] | Yeah, we getting there. | 嗯 包在我们身上 |
[06:06] | You looking correct. | 你的看法是对的 |
[06:08] | Sunday morning. I’m on my way to hear the Word, you know? | 星期天早上 我要去参加弥撒的 知道吗? |
[06:16] | You paying those guys out of pocket? | 你赔钱付给那些人? |
[06:20] | Boiler in there’s working and the pipes are okay. | 锅炉在运作 管道没问题 |
[06:23] | I should have it all cleaned out by tomorrow, I think. | 我想 明天前得清场 |
[06:26] | All you gonna need is the permits. | 你们只差许可证了 |
[06:30] | – Permits? – Yeah. Permits. | – 许可证? – 对 许可证 |
[06:42] | – Yo, was that him? – Shit. | – 是他? – 妈的 |
[06:45] | If it ain’t, we’d only be wasting a bullet. | 如果不是 不过损失一颗子弹而已 |
[06:47] | Only problem is it being Sunday morning and all, you know? | 最大的问题是现在是礼拜日早上 你懂吗? |
[06:53] | – Who you calling? – Slim Charles, man. | – 你打给谁? – Slim Charles 老兄 |
[06:57] | You told me we supposed to bring our beefing before the group, right? | 你跟我说 在集体开会前有什么不爽都摆出来 对吗? |
[07:00] | Here it is you warring with the young boy, Marlo, over corners. | 而你呢 在角落和那小伙Marlo开战 |
[07:02] | Marlo ain’t in the group. | Marlo不是自己人 |
[07:04] | Be that as it may, all this shoot-em-up shit is bad for business. | 虽然这么说 这些垃圾麻烦对生意无益 |
[07:08] | We got cops on half the West Side corners. | 警察在一半的西区街角盯着我们 |
[07:11] | And what corner they ain’t holding, I can’t have my people standing on for fear… | 而那些没盯梢的地方 我又不敢派兄弟们去 |
[07:14] | they gonna be mistaken as one of Barksdale people and catch a bullet. | 担心他们会被当成Barksdale的人 吃子弹 |
[07:17] | Look, man, I tried to talk to the young buck myself, but… | 听好 我也试过和那小伙谈谈 但… |
[07:19] | You try talking to Avon. Because that’s half the problem right there. | 你得跟Avon谈 因为一半的问题都出在那里 |
[07:23] | No doubt, exactly. | 完全同意 |
[07:24] | – Yeah. – That’s it. | – 对 – 是的 |
[07:25] | That’s what I’m saying, man. | 我就这个意思 |
[07:29] | Nigga probably sleeping in. | 黑鬼可能还在睡 |
[07:39] | Fact is, Stringer, your man needs to reconcile himself… | 是这样的 Stringer 你的人 |
[07:41] | to this new way of thinking. | 要接受新思想 |
[07:43] | Now, you could remind him that, like everyone else in this room… | 你可以提醒他 就像在这屋里的所有人 |
[07:46] | he benefiting from my connect and from the wholesale price… | 他可以从我的门路和批发价中获益 |
[07:50] | – we got by throwing in together. – I mean, he know that, come on, Joe. | – 我们得团结协作才行啊 – 他懂的 别这样 Joe |
[07:53] | Well, so, now we coming to him for help with a little something. | 那现在我们找他帮个忙 |
[07:56] | He need to just back the fuck off and let the young gun keep his corners. | 他应该他妈的收敛一下 别侵犯年轻成员的地盘 |
[07:59] | Now, you said yourself it can’t be about territory no more. | 你自己说的 我们不能在争地盘了 |
[08:03] | – Old habits die hard. – Who this? | – 积习难移 – 谁? |
[08:04] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[08:06] | Yeah, we on the house where the dude is, you know… | 对 我们在那家伙的家 |
[08:09] | – Talk, nigga. – Shit, man, I’m trying not to use names. | – 说重点 黑鬼 – 妈的 我努力不提到名字 |
[08:12] | Look, this Gerard, man. And we’re on Omar, he gonna come out the house. | 听着 是Gerard 我们盯着Omar 他会走出房子的 |
[08:17] | As you know, I ain’t trying to lose no niggas on them corners, either… | 你懂的 我也不想在争地盘上死弟兄 |
[08:21] | but it’s a two-way street, you know? | 但是一条大道分两边的啊 你懂吗? |
[08:22] | Go ahead, man. | 说吧 伙计 |
[08:24] | Gerard and Sapper got their sights on Omar. | Gerard和Sapper盯着Omar |
[08:27] | Tried to reach Slim and he ain’t answering. | 试过打给Slim 但打不通 |
[08:29] | – So? – It’s church day, String. | – 所以呢? – 今天是礼拜日 String |
[08:31] | Sunday morning, you know? | 星期天早上 知道吗? |
[08:33] | – They sure it’s him? – Omar, yeah. | – 他们确定是他? – Omar 是的 |
[08:36] | All right, do it. | 好吧 动手 |
[08:38] | Do it. | 动手 |
[08:40] | Gerard. They right there, come on. | Gerard 他们在那里 上吧 |
[08:48] | All right, here you go. | 好的 你请吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! | 噢 我的天!噢 我的天! |
[09:06] | This time, I definitely hit him. | 这一次 我肯定打中他了 |
[09:10] | District-wide, it’s 14%. | 整个区的范围 14% |
[09:12] | A drop like that in the Western felony rate, that’s unheard of. | 在西区这样的犯罪率下降幅度 从未听说过 |
[09:17] | But God knows what happens when you let go of your secret. | 但天知道当你的秘密被揭露时 会发生什么 |
[09:20] | Hey, what happens, happens. | 嘿 是福不是祸 是祸躲不过 |
[09:22] | I mean, if they want to keep my little experiment going… | 他们是想让我的继续试点下去… |
[09:24] | or they want to go back to business as usual. That’s on them. But me? | 还是想按常规办事 都听他们的 但我呢? |
[09:28] | I’m out of here, D, I’m gone. And Hopkins came through. | 到时候我已经走了 D 离开了 Hopkins联系我了 |
[09:32] | I got a contract offer on that security job yesterday. | 昨天我收到当保安的工作合约 |
[09:34] | – You really gonna retire? – Always planned to. | – 你真的要退休? – 一直都想 |
[09:44] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:45] | You started something. You ain’t gonna finish it? | 你不想有始有终吗? |
[09:49] | – What do you mean? – On a battlefield you can’t do much… | – 你什么意思? – 在一个你无能为力的… |
[09:51] | to help anybody with anything. But you managed a truce, Bunny. | 战场上 你达成了休战 Bunny |
[09:54] | And making the game street legal. takes the heart out of it. | 让街道犯罪合法化 努力加油啊 |
[09:58] | Keep it going, we gonna reach some of those people… | 继续干下去 我们能改变那些… |
[10:01] | chasing dope and coke, and maybe even some hoppers, too. | 追求麻醉药和毒品的人 甚至跑腿的人啊 |
[10:06] | You might at that. | 你或许可以 |
[10:09] | But what happens when you turn your district over to the next man? | 但当你交接给下一任时 会怎么样呢 |
[10:12] | Or people get wind of this thing and there’s no one to defend it? What then? | 或有人收到了风声 却没人为之辩护 该怎么办? |
[10:20] | – How’s the contrast on that? – Good for daylight. | – 对比度怎么样啊? – 自然光好一点 |
[10:23] | Yeah? | 是喔? |
[10:25] | On a Sunday? What the fuck, Lester? | 星期天哎? 搞什么鬼 Lester? |
[10:28] | Could say the same of you. | 你不也来了 |
[10:30] | Elena’s taking the kids to her mother’s, what the fuck else am I gonna do? | Elena把孩子带回她娘家了 我还能干什么呢? |
[10:34] | No life, no marriage, no kids. | 没生活 没婚姻 没孩子 |
[10:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:40] | What’s with the video? | 这摄像头怎么了? |
[10:42] | Gonna put it up in one of the windows across from Stringer’s print shop. | 要把它放在Striner印刷店对面的窗 |
[10:45] | Catch him coming and going. | 记录他的行踪 |
[10:47] | – Hey, you need help? – You’re a known face. | – 嘿 要帮忙么? – 你的脸大家都认得 |
[10:50] | I figure me and Prez do it on a Sunday, shop is closed… | 我想我和Prez星期天去搞定 商店关门 |
[10:53] | you know, looking like working men. | 扮成工人的样子 |
[10:58] | You know something, Lester? I do believe there aren’t five swinging dicks… | 你知道吗 Lester? 我真的相信整个部门里 再也找不到 |
[11:01] | in this entire department who can do what we do. | 五个像我们这样有种的人了 |
[11:03] | I’m not saying, like, all chest-out and shit. It’s just, I mean, you think about it… | 我不是自夸或乱说话 我只是 你想想… |
[11:08] | there’s maybe, what, 3,000 sworn, right? | 这里 大概有 3千个宣誓就职的警察吧 对吗? |
[11:11] | Hundred or so are bosses, so there’s not a fucking clue there. | 上百个头儿们 他们都毫无头绪 |
[11:14] | Few more hundred is sergeants and lieutenants. | 再有几百个警长 警督 |
[11:17] | Most of them wanna be bosses one day, so they’re just as fucked. | 大多想日后当老板 所以他们也百无一用 |
[11:20] | Then there’s 600 or 700 fucking housecats, you know? | 还有6 700个该死的宅在这里的家伙 知道吗? |
[11:24] | Deskmen. And the patrol division? | 办公室工作人员 至于巡逻队的? |
[11:27] | There’s probably a little bit of talent there,but the way the city is right now… | 估计他们还能有点能力 但在现在这里这副模样… |
[11:31] | that’s 1,500 guys chasing calls and clearing corners. | 有1500个人接报出警 维护街道秩序 |
[11:37] | I mean, nobody’s knowing his post, nobody’s building nothing, right? | 没人知道他该做什么 完全没有成就感 对么? |
[11:42] | And CID’s the same. | 调查科也一样 |
[11:44] | Catching calls, chasing quick clearances, keeping everything in the shallow end. | 接报警电话 追求尽快破案 完全无心深究 |
[11:48] | I mean, who is there out there, can do what we can do with a case? | 还有谁 能有我们办案的这种劲头啊? |
[11:52] | How many are there really? | 真的 有多少人呢? |
[11:55] | Don Worden, Ed Burns, Gary Childs out in the county… | 郡里的Don Worden Ed Burns Gary Childs |
[11:58] | John O’Neil and Steve Cleary over at Woodlawn. | Woodlawn夫人John O’Neil和Steve Cleary |
[12:01] | Oh, they bring it in, but there’s not many. There’s not many. | 他们算得上是 但不多 确实不多 |
[12:06] | We’re good at this, Lester. In this town, we’re as good as it gets. | 我们是这行业的精英 Lester 在这里 我们是最牛的 |
[12:11] | – Natural police. – Fuck, yes, natural police. | – 天生的警察 – 妈的 没错 天生的警察 |
[12:16] | Tell me something, Jimmy. How exactly do you think it all ends? | 告诉我 Jimmy 你觉得结案之后会怎样? |
[12:21] | – What do you mean? – A parade? A golden watch? | – 你什么意思? – 接受检阅?金手表? |
[12:25] | A shining Jimmy-McNulty-Day moment when you bring in a case… | 一个闪亮亮的属于Jimmy McNulty的日子 等你再带了案子来 |
[12:30] | so sweet everybody gets together and says… | 每个人都会聚在一起 说 |
[12:32] | “Oh, shit, he was right all along. We should’ve listened to the man.” | “噢 妈的 他一直都是对的 我们早该听他的” |
[12:39] | The job will not save you, Jimmy. | 这工作可救不了你 Jimmy |
[12:43] | It won’t make you whole, it won’t fill your ass up. | 不会让你功成名就 不会让你变得更牛逼 |
[12:46] | – I don’t know. A good case… – Ends. They all end. | – 不知道 一个好案子… – 结束 案子都会结束 |
[12:52] | The handcuffs go click and it’s over… | 抓到人 就都结束了 |
[12:55] | and the next morning it’s just you in your room with yourself. | 第二天早上 你还是会独自从你房间里醒来 |
[12:58] | Until the next case. | 还会有下一个案子啊 |
[12:59] | Boy, you need something outside of this here. | 天哪 除了工作 你得有自己的生活 |
[13:06] | Like what? Dollhouse miniatures? | 比如什么? 玩具屋模型吗? |
[13:10] | Hey, hey, hey. A life. A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? | 嘿嘿嘿 生活 生活 Jimmy 你懂吗? |
[13:16] | It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come. | 在你等待永远不会来的时刻的时候 你就得生活 |
[13:26] | – On a Sunday morning? – We called to ask. | – 星期天早上动手? – 我们打来问过 |
[13:29] | And Shamrock said to go. | Shamrock说可以动手 |
[13:31] | On a Sunday morning, y’all try to hit a nigga… | 在星期天早上 当一黑鬼带他老祖母去祷告 |
[13:34] | when he taking his wrinkle-ass grandmas to pray. | 你们向他开枪… |
[13:38] | And y’all don’t hit the nigga, neither. | 你们也没打中那黑鬼 |
[13:40] | All y’all kill is grandma’s crown? | 你们就打中了祖母的帽子? |
[13:42] | And by the time Sham say go, Omar damn near in the cab. | 在Sham说去之前 Omar就已经在出租车附近了 |
[13:45] | Ain’t enough y’all done violated the Sunday morning truce. | 你们的所为违反了礼拜日早上的停战规矩 |
[13:48] | No! I’m standing here holding a torn-up church crown… | 不行! 我站在这拿着一位真心虔诚的 |
[13:53] | of a bona fide colored lady. | 有色人种的女士的被射烂的帽子 |
[13:55] | Do you know what a colored lady is? Not your moms, for sure. | 知道什么是带有色人种的女士吗? 肯定不是你妈 |
[14:00] | ‘Cause if they was that… | 因为如果他们是… |
[14:02] | y’all would’ve known better than that bullshit. | 你们一定不会这么做 |
[14:06] | Y’all trifling with Avon Barksdale reputation here. | 你们有辱Avon Barksdale的名誉了 |
[14:10] | You know that? | 知道吗? |
[14:12] | Is she all right, though? | 她没事吧? |
[14:13] | She got cut on her face from the glass and she sore from where I fell on her. | 她脸被玻璃划破 我扑倒她的时候 压到的地方也疼 |
[14:17] | But other than that, though. | 但起码无大碍 |
[14:18] | You saved her ass, huh? | 你救了她? |
[14:20] | I damn near got that woman killed, yo. | 我差点害死那女人 |
[14:22] | Y’all should’ve seen me in Sinai Hospital while they stitching her up… | 他们帮她缝伤口时 你们真该在Sinai医院看看我 |
[14:26] | lying about why somebody wanna shoot me down in the street. | 撒谎解释为什么 大街上有人想杀我的囧样子 |
[14:28] | That woman think I work in a cafeteria. | 那女人我以为我在餐馆里工作 |
[14:31] | – Cafeteria? – At the airport, yeah. | – 餐馆? – 机场 对 |
[14:33] | The airport? Why the airport? | 机场? 为什么? |
[14:34] | ‘Cause I know she ain’t never gonna go down there to go dining, that’s why. | 因为她永远不会去那里吃饭啊 |
[14:38] | Hey, yo, Kimmy, this ain’t funny, yo. That woman raised me! | 嘿 Kimmy 这不好笑 是她养大了我! |
[14:41] | And, for as long as I been grown, once a month I been with her on a church Sunday. | 只要我活着一天 每个月我都带她去一次做礼拜 |
[14:45] | Telling myself ain’t no need to worry ’cause there ain’t nobody… | 告诉自己没必要担心 因为这城市没有人 |
[14:47] | in this city that low-down to disrespect a Sunday morning. | 会下作到在星期天早上行恶 |
[14:56] | Y’all know I was gonna walk away, right? Y’all know that, right? | 你们知道我准备收手了 对吧? 你们知道吧? |
[15:00] | I mean, after Tosha, I was gonna leave them people be, yo. | 我是说 Tosha之后 我就打算不管那些事儿了 |
[15:03] | – Avon home now. – Oh, Barksdale got to go. | – Avon现在回来了 – 噢 Barksdale必须搞掉 |
[15:06] | Stringer, too. This thing got to end, man! | Stringer也还是 这事得结束 兄弟! |
[15:09] | I swear to God, yo, on a Sunday morning, they near shot her best crown off, yo. | 我对天发誓 星期天早上 他们打掉了她最好看的帽子 |
[15:14] | I mean, no shame, them niggas! Man, y’all feel me? | 这群无羞耻心的黑鬼! 兄弟 你们懂我吧? |
[15:20] | I’m out. | 我要退出 |
[15:26] | If you back to dealing with Barksdale people, I’m out, yo. | 如果你回去对付Barksdale的人 我就退出 |
[15:31] | I’m in it for the money. | 我加入是为了挣钱 |
[15:33] | It’s easier out there than that. | 在别的地方挣更容易 |
[15:45] | Just you and me then. Like it was. | 那就剩你和我了 像从前那样 |
[15:51] | No, yo. This one about me. | 不行 这是我自己的事情 |
[15:56] | – And nobody else. – Hey, I’m with you. | – 与别人无关 – 嘿 我挺你的 |
[16:06] | Not on this one, you ain’t. | 这件事不行 你不可以 |
[16:12] | Okay, guys. | 好吧 伙计们 |
[16:14] | We are maybe a step and a half away from being up on a wire on these people. | 我们还差一点 就可以监听他们了 |
[16:17] | All we need is to firm up the PC… | 我们所需的是抓紧做出调查… |
[16:19] | showing the disposable phones are being used in a drug conspiracy. | 说明这些一次性手机是在贩毒中使用的 |
[16:22] | McNulty and Greggs, you’re on that angle. | McNulty和Greggs 你们负责 |
[16:25] | You need to walk either an undercover or a wired CI… | 你们要么当卧底 要么给线人戴上监听器材 |
[16:27] | up to one of the Barksdale crews. | 接近Barksdale的手下 |
[16:28] | Lester, you and Prez start typing affidavits… | Lester 你和Prez写起诉书 |
[16:31] | because when the probable cause comes in… | 因为如果我们拿到证据 |
[16:33] | we’re gonna want to get the application in fast. | 我们要第一时间拿到申请书 |
[16:36] | Detective, you’re the chaser on our boy Bernard. | 警探 你负责追查Bernard |
[16:39] | When he goes out for cell phones, we’re right behind. | 当他出来买电话 我们就跟着他 |
[16:41] | The faster we get ahold of the new numbers… | 我们越快得到新的号码 |
[16:43] | the faster we’re up on those phones. | 我们越快能监听到电话 |
[16:45] | Now, when Caroline comes back off vacation… | 现在 当Caroline休假回来 |
[16:47] | she’s gonna be on the mini-cam. | 她会负责监视迷你摄像机 |
[16:49] | From here on out we keep a log on any movement by Stringer… | 从现在起我们记录下Stringer的一举一动 |
[16:53] | and we keep an eye out for Mr. Barksdale as well. | 同时盯着Barksdale先生 |
[16:55] | Try to get a line on where he spends his days. | 试着整理出他的日程表 |
[16:57] | As for me, I’m off to do battle with the wireless company. | 至于我 我得赶去和无线电公司做个斗争 |
[17:00] | They a problem? | 他们那边有问题? |
[17:02] | Have been since the damn things were invented. | 自从这烂东西被发明 就存在了 |
[17:05] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[17:06] | Remember that with this wire, everything is a race against the clock. | 记住为了这次监听 我们现在要和时间赛跑 |
[17:09] | Anything we get up on is only temporary. | 现在我们得到的线索都是暂时的 |
[17:14] | – You reach Bubbles? – Yeah. He’ll be waiting at Mount Clare. | – 你联系到Bubbles了? – 对 他会在Mount Clare等 |
[17:18] | – Lee, where’s the DNR log? – What? | – Lee DNR日志在哪? – 啥? |
[17:21] | The log. | 日志 |
[17:23] | Never mind, I got it right here. | 没关系 找到了 |
[17:26] | All Stringer, all the time. | 全部都是Stringer 时时刻刻监视 |
[17:31] | Theresa D’Agostino, please. | 请找Theresa D’Agostino |
[17:32] | – Can you hold, please? – Yeah, I’ll hold. | – 能等等吗? – 对 我等着 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, she’s not in the office now. You wanna leave a message? | 抱歉 她现在不在办公室 要留口信吗? |
[17:38] | No, I left one already. | 不 我已经留了一个了 |
[17:57] | – A boxing gym? – For kids and all. An athletic club. | – 拳击健身房? – 给孩子们用的 运动俱乐部 |
[18:00] | “Gyms, reducing salons, public baths are permitted only in properties zoned… | “健身房 减肥沙龙 公共浴室只能在B2 B3” |
[18:05] | “B2, B3, B4 or B5.” | ” B4或者B5的范围内出现” |
[18:09] | All signed and sealed by a registered architect and engineer… | 要由注册建筑师 工程师签名和封存 |
[18:11] | Floor framing plan, including the load criteria… | 楼板骨架规划 包括工作量标准 |
[18:14] | Hydronic piping and equipment layouts. | 液体循环加热管道 设备布局 |
[18:16] | Six copies of your fire protection plan… | 六份消防措施计划 |
[18:18] | with emergency exits and sprinkler system noted. | 还有紧急出口 自动喷淋装置 |
[18:21] | Health Department since it’s a physical culture and health service. | 还有卫生部门的批准 因为你这是个体育与文化健康服务机构 |
[18:24] | A license from the State Athletic Commission up on Calvert Street. | 还要有由Calvert街的国家体育委员会 发放的许可证 |
[18:35] | – Mid-size or full? – Mid-size. | – 中型还是大型? – 中型 |
[18:38] | You should upgrade and get one of them Escalades. | 你应该升级 买辆凯迪拉克 |
[18:40] | They got that XM radio and all. | 有XM无线电之类的 |
[18:43] | I’m saying if we gonna be in that damn car all damn day, it’s worth it, Bernard. | 我的意思是 如果我们整天都要待在这破车里 值得买 Bernard |
[19:14] | – You ticklish, Bubs? – The chills, Kima. | – 你怕痒 Bubs? – 有点冷 Kima |
[19:17] | You do that to me. | 你帮我弄吧 |
[19:20] | Here’s the buy money, Bubs. Remember, this is all on tape. | 这是交易用的钱 Bubs 记得过程会被录下来的 |
[19:24] | I hear you. | 知道了 |
[19:25] | So, down there on Vincent Street, they don’t even hide the ground stash anymore. | 在Vincent街 他们甚至都不掖着藏着了 |
[19:28] | You watch and wait, see when they’re running low… | 观察 等待时机 看看他们什么时候放松戒备 |
[19:31] | and ask for 30 or so. Enough so that they have to call for a quick re-up. | 要大约30片 让他们打电话补货 |
[19:35] | That’s the important thing. We want him to use his burner. | 这很重要 要让他用手机 |
[19:38] | All right. I get to keep the 30. Thirty’d kill you, Bubs. | – 好的 那30片就留给我了哈 – 吃掉你就没命了 Bubs |
[19:41] | You get to keep the money we hand you… | 你可以留住我们给你的钱 |
[19:43] | once you come back here with all of that product. | 不过你拿到货 就得回来这里 |
[19:45] | – I was just asking. – Just telling. | – 我只是随口问问 – 我只是提醒你 |
[19:53] | – It can’t be done. – Excuse me? | – 不可能 – 什么? |
[19:56] | The activation information you’re gonna want? | 你想要激活信息? |
[19:59] | That stuff’s not accessible from the business office until it goes to billing… | 除非开始计费 否则营业厅也获取不到的 |
[20:02] | and that takes a few days, sometimes a week or more. | 那至少要等几天 甚至1个星期以上 |
[20:05] | But, more than that, we have dozens of law enforcement inquiries every month. | 不过更重要的是 我们每月都有一堆法庭申请 |
[20:10] | We get to them in the order received and currently the turnaround’s 30 days. | 我们按接收顺序准备资料 现在的周期是30天 |
[20:14] | Thirty days? | 30天? |
[20:15] | Let me understand something. | 让我理清一下头绪 |
[20:17] | Your company is in business selling disposable cell phones… | 你公司正在做一次性手机的生意 |
[20:20] | to people who don’t have to give any subscriber information… | 而且顾客在购买手机时 |
[20:23] | – at the time of purchase, correct? – Correct. | – 无需提供任何身份资料 对吗? – 对 |
[20:25] | They buy these phones and as far as you’re concerned… | 你们认为 他们买了手机 |
[20:28] | they use them anonymously, pre-paying for their minutes… | 匿名使用 预先付话费 |
[20:31] | From the retailers, yes. | 从零售商那买 对 |
[20:32] | And while they’re using these phones anonymously, for whatever purpose… | 当他们匿名使用手机 无论出于什么原因 |
[20:36] | they can’t be monitored by law enforcement because your company… | 他们都无法被法律监督 就因为贵公司 |
[20:39] | can’t react within a month to a court order for a wiretap? | 无法在一个月内 对法院要求窃听的命令做出反应? |
[20:43] | – We do the best we can. – This is bullshit. | – 我们尽力了 – 狗屁 |
[20:46] | You’re selling a phone that you know is effective for drug trafficking. | 你在卖手机 帮助毒贩交易 |
[20:49] | Lieutenant, our prepaid inventory is there for young people… | 警督 我们的预付费服务是为了年轻人 |
[20:52] | college students and such, people who can’t afford a permanent cell phone plan. | 大学生之类的 买不起手机的人群 |
[20:56] | What college student can’t afford a cell phone? | 哪个大学生买不起手机? |
[20:58] | They can afford the fucking college, they can afford the phone that goes with it. | 他们负担得起读大学的钱 就能买得起手机 |
[21:02] | I resent the suggestion. | 你非常不同意你的意见 |
[21:03] | Just so I’m clear, you’re telling me that even if by some miracle we are able… | 那我阐明一下 你在告诉我 纵使我们能 |
[21:08] | to get up on a drug dealer’s disposable cell phone in time to catch him talking… | 在毒贩使用贵公司产品时 逮捕他 |
[21:12] | you’re gonna take as much as a month to activate our tap. | 你还是得用1个月激活窃听 |
[21:16] | Well, if you have a problem with that, your office can contact our general counsel. | 如果你觉得不妥 可以联系我们的总法律顾问 |
[21:19] | That’s all I can say. | 我话说到此 |
[21:24] | How about this? How about the State’s Attorney for Baltimore City… | 不如这样?巴尔的摩的州律师 |
[21:27] | calls a press conference on the courthouse steps to declare that… | 在法院大楼开记者会 宣布 |
[21:30] | Bay Wireless is in league with the most violent drug traffickers in the city… | Bay无线电公司协助市里最强悍的毒贩 |
[21:34] | preventing their apprehension and arrest by law enforcement. | 为他们排忧解难 逃避法律制裁 |
[21:42] | Four to five days turnaround. Best we can do. | 4到5天处理时间 我们只能做到这样 |
[21:46] | I swear, I felt like a damn balloon with air rushing out my ass… | 我发誓 我感觉像个泄气的气球 |
[21:50] | going from desk to desk. | 四处漂 |
[21:54] | This is our new man, huh? | 这是新成员啊? |
[21:56] | – Frank Reid – Dennis Wise – Frank Reid. – Dennis Wise. | |
[21:59] | Reverend, our man Dennis spent all day… | 牧师 Dennis花了一天在Benton大厦 |
[22:01] | down at the Benton Building, trying for permits. | 争取许可证 |
[22:03] | – On the new gym? – Yeah. | – 新健身房的许可证? – 对 |
[22:05] | You use my name? | 你提我的名字没? |
[22:08] | You use anybody’s name? | 你提了谁的名字了么 |
[22:10] | Hell, man. There was a time I’d have used Smith and Wesson. | 伙计 我其实是有机会提Smith和Wesson的 |
[22:14] | No, look, man, I’m just saying, how y’all regular folk get it done in this town? | 不 伙计 我是说 你们普通人是怎么办到的? |
[22:23] | Doreen, ring Delegate Watkins, please. | Doreen 打给Delegate Watkins 麻烦你 |
[22:46] | – Yellow tops, yellow tops. – Obliged, man, obliged. | – 黄色上衣 黄色上衣 – 谢谢 老兄 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Keeping it close, you know? You tell a friend, okay? | 合上它 懂吗? 你告诉你朋友 行吗? |
[22:54] | Too hot for them black tees, right? | 穿黑T恤太热了 对吗? |
[22:57] | – What’s up, papa, what you hawking? – Body bags. | – 你好么 小子 你在叫卖什么? – 装尸袋 |
[23:00] | All right, let me get 30. Thirty pills. | 好吧 我要30片 |
[23:03] | Thirty? Where the fuck your raggedy-ass… | 30? 你这烂货 |
[23:06] | come up with $300 in motherfucking cash, man? | 从哪弄来300元买啊? |
[23:08] | Well, I’ve been selling these T-shirts for weeks now, you know. | 我卖T恤好几个星期了 知道吧 |
[23:10] | I mean, I might be raggedy, but I’m in a cash business. | 我或许穿得很破烂 但我有挣到钱 |
[23:13] | You want my money or no? | 要挣我的钱不? |
[23:23] | Yeah, we out. All right. | 我们没货了 好吧 |
[23:28] | Shouldn’t be long. | 很快就到 |
[23:30] | A bulk purchase justify a discount, right? | 买这么多 打个折吧? |
[23:33] | – 250? – 275 – $250 or so? – $275. | |
[23:37] | – And a couple of them whiteys. – Yeah, that’ll work. | – 还有送我几件白T – 行啊 |
[23:40] | – That’ll work. – Bubs just made another $25. | – 行啊 – Bubs又挣了25 |
[23:44] | – Theresa D’Agostino, please. – I’m sorry, but she’s not in. | – 我找Theresa D’Agostino – 抱歉 她不在 |
[23:47] | – Can I take a message? – No, I’ll call back. | – 能留口信吗? – 不用了 我再打来 |
[23:53] | – So, how’s that working? – What? | – 怎么样啊? – 啥啊? |
[23:56] | – Your new ho. – So far, so good. | – 你新女友 – 到现在为止 一直都还不错 |
[24:16] | – You got the receipts, man? – Yeah, most of them. | – 你拿收据了吗? – 嗯 大部分吧 |
[24:18] | A few blew out the damn window on the interstate. | 一些在州际路那里被吹走了 |
[24:21] | What, y’all waiting to see Avon? | 怎么 你们等着看Avon? |
[24:23] | Man, I hear y’all shot the crown off an old lady’s head yesterday. | 听说你们昨天打掉一老太太的帽子 |
[24:32] | Good, y’all made it. | 太好了 你们都来了 |
[24:34] | Yeah, we putting in some work. Come on upstairs so we can talk. | 我们干点正事儿吧 上楼谈 |
[24:48] | Back with numbers. | 知道数量了 |
[24:49] | – How many? – Twenty-four Trac phones. | – 多少? – 24部 |
[24:52] | Two each from Mondo Marts in Catonsville and Sykesville and four from Frederick… | Catonsville和Sykesville的Mondo超市各两部 4部来自Frederick |
[24:56] | and then eight each from two stops over the river in West Virginia. | 8部来自West Virginia河边得两站各8部 |
[25:00] | Those bumper beepers? They work great, man. | 那些保险杠仪器 很好用 |
[25:05] | – He went out L-70 this time. – Can you blame him? The scenery’s better. | – 他这次走的是L-70公路了 – 能怪他吗? 风景更美了 |
[25:09] | 24? Twenty-four, huh? | |
[25:12] | We’re gonna have a lot of DNRs up. But with any luck… | 我们得用拨号录制系统 足够幸运的话 |
[25:15] | one of these phones leads to young Mr. Bodie Broadus. | 其中一个能搭上Bodie Broadus先生 |
[25:19] | – You wanna call Pearlman? – All right. | – 你要打给Pearlman? – 没错 |
[25:22] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了? |
[25:23] | – How about Chinese? – Sounds good to me. | – 不如吃中国餐? – 好主意 |
[25:26] | – You guys call it in and I’ll go. – Let me have some of that lo mein. | – 你们点餐 我去买 – 我想吃捞面 |
[25:28] | You take a turn typing this shit and I’ll go with him. | 帮我打这些麻烦资料 我和他去 |
[25:30] | – Make mine sweet and sour. – Lo mein for me. | – 我要糖醋的 – 我要捞面 |
[25:34] | Get rolling? | 出发? |
[25:39] | So y’all get with Charles, he gonna give you all the details on it. | 你们和Charles联系 他会告诉你们细节 |
[25:45] | – Who that? – East Side niggas. | – 谁啊? – 东区黑鬼 |
[25:47] | Be willing to soldier up for us on retainer. Milton put me up on them. | 想加入我们 Milton帮我们联系上的 |
[25:53] | Man, we gonna be back where we was, String. You know, I can smell it. | 我们得回去 String 我能感觉到 |
[25:57] | We just got to get this boy Marlo and then we spread out like we do. | 我们去找Marlo 然后散伙儿干 |
[26:01] | Them co-op boys, man, they ain’t too happy about this situation, man. | 他们是一伙的 对这情况不会满意的 |
[26:05] | Yeah. They say they got cops on corners where they wouldn’t have otherwise. | 对 他们说被警察盯着 别无选择 |
[26:09] | – Everybody nervous. – Man, fuck them niggas. | – 大家都时刻戒备 – 去他妈的黑鬼 |
[26:11] | I mean, Prop Joe said he’d mediate. You know what I mean? | Prop Joe说他会去调解 懂我意思吧? |
[26:14] | Go to Marlo, talk on it. | 去找Marlo 和他谈谈 |
[26:15] | Yeah, well, if he take a gun with him, maybe it could work. | 对 如果他带枪 或许能谈成 |
[26:17] | Let me ask you something, though. | 那我问你 |
[26:19] | Did you tell them discount-ass niggas that they could pop off at Omar grandma? | 你有告诉那群黑鬼 他们能从伤到Omar祖母这件事全身而退吗? |
[26:23] | Oh, man. Sham come to me in the middle of the meeting… | 噢 Sham在会议中间找我 |
[26:25] | and talk about they got their sights on Omar. | 说他们盯着Omar |
[26:28] | They say nothing about no grandma. No church hat, nothing like that. | 没交代祖母在场 没提到帽子 什么都没有 |
[26:31] | I hear the cocksucker’s name, I say, “go.” | 我听到那混球的名字 就叫他们上 |
[26:34] | – On a Sunday morning? – Yo, I don’t give a fuck, man. | – 在星期天早上? – 我没想那么多 |
[26:36] | I hear that cocksucker’s name, man, I ain’t thinking about a church day. | 我只听到混球的名字 没想到是礼拜日 |
[26:39] | The Sunday truce been around long as the game itself, man. | 星期天停战协议已经被淡忘了 |
[26:42] | I mean, you know what I’m saying, you can do some shit… | 你懂我意思 你可以杀人 |
[26:44] | and be like “what the fuck,” but, hey, just never on no Sunday, man. | 管他妈的 但别在星期天闹事了 |
[26:50] | I mean, it’s just like people was talking on us and all… | 大家都在议论我们 |
[26:52] | and the stories are getting bigger and bigger. | 越说越离谱 |
[26:53] | Like, I swear to God, Fatface Rick heard that our people went and shot… | 我发誓胖脸Rick听到有人说 |
[26:57] | Omar granny in the ass on purpose, and all that. | 我们的人开枪故意打到Omar祖母屁股什么的 |
[26:59] | And that pulled their dicks out, pissed on her crown and shit. | 还说他们拿出了自己的鸡巴 对着那帽子撒尿之类的屁话 |
[27:03] | No, I mean, I heard the same bullshit. | 不 我也听到同样的话 |
[27:06] | Prop Joe gave me an earful. But, yo, what can I say, man? | Prop Joe全说了 不过 我能说什么呢? |
[27:09] | Good help is hard to find. | 人手不好找啊 |
[27:10] | If it wasn’t, you think I’d be paying East Side niggas for shit? | 如果不是这档子事儿 你觉得我会他妈的找东区那些黑鬼办事儿吗? |
[27:14] | Yeah. Yo, we still off them corners? | 明白 街角我们还是拱手给他们? |
[27:18] | Yeah, got to be. | 是的 没办法 |
[27:20] | We gonna be off them corners till we take care of Marlo. | 除非我们搞定Marlo 否则回不去 |
[27:23] | Yeah, maybe we should put a couple more crews… | 没错 或许我们得找多点人 |
[27:25] | on them free zones them cops got. | 到条子没盯着的地方 |
[27:28] | You know what I mean? Take the profit where we can. | 你懂我吗? 在可以的地方赚钱 |
[27:30] | – You trust that shit? – I mean, so far. | – 你觉得可以? – 暂时觉得吧 |
[27:34] | And if they running game, man, they ain’t gonna get… | 如果他们玩花样 老兄 他们才不会 |
[27:36] | nobody higher than a crew chief to take a charge, right? | 只找个小队长来当领头人 对不? |
[27:41] | What you gonna do with them two niggas you got waiting downstairs? | 楼下的两个黑鬼 你打算怎么处置? |
[27:44] | I gonna make them buy the lady a new hat. | 叫他们赔帽子给人家 |
[27:49] | What’re we waiting for? Sweet and sour? | 我们在等什么?糖醋? |
[27:56] | You do the cookie first? | 你先吃了许愿饼? |
[27:59] | What’s the difference? | 不行吗? |
[28:06] | “A new friend makes himself known.” | “新朋友会自己出现在你面前” |
[28:12] | Himself? | 他自己? |
[28:16] | If it was “herself,” then you’d have a fortune. | 如果是”她自己” 你得是有钱人 |
[28:21] | Shit, I’m married with lawn furniture, man. | 我娶花园的家具就好了 |
[28:27] | The technology’s out of control, no question. | 技术失控了 肯定是 |
[28:30] | But that’s nothing new. | 但是这也不新鲜啊 |
[28:31] | The way these guys are using disposables nowadays… | 如今他们用一次性手机 |
[28:34] | we cannot get a working wire up in time. | 我们无法及时监听 |
[28:37] | By the time we get subscriber information and papers served… | 我们取得用户信息和搞定文书之前 |
[28:39] | They’re dumping phones. | 他们已经把手机扔了 |
[28:40] | Cellular carriers tell them they need nearly a week to process the paperwork. | 蜂窝式无线通讯运营商说要1周来搞定文书 |
[28:44] | They’re only half-scared of us, but a visit from the Feds? | 他们不怎么害怕我们 但如果是FBI呢? |
[28:47] | – You all have profile enough to push them. – I don’t know. | – 你们有足够资格催促他们 – 不一定 |
[28:51] | If you’ve got them down to five days, you’re doing about as well as we can. | 如果你让他们5天内搞定 我们也只能做到这样 |
[28:55] | Once again, guys, the Bureau’s a little busy with counter-terrorism. | 再说一次 二位 局里最近忙于反恐 |
[28:59] | And our US Attorney here… | 我们的国家律师 |
[29:00] | he only touches himself at the mention of political corruption. | 只对政治腐败方面的案子感兴趣 |
[29:03] | Ghetto drug stuff just doesn’t rate. I’m sorry to say. | 贫民区毒品案子不够格儿啊 我很遗憾 |
[29:11] | Shit always smells best in the car, going home. | 这玩意在车里最香了 回家了 |
[29:15] | Unit 13. In the alley in the rear, East Side, 800 North Montford. | 13小队 巷子东边最里面 North Montford 800号 |
[29:19] | – That’s five blocks, up and over. – Go. | – 只有五个街区 我们去 – 走 |
[29:56] | What’s the cross street? What’s the cross street? | 哪个交叉马路? 哪个交叉马路? |
[30:02] | shots fired. | 交火了 |
[30:04] | sounded like it was west of milton. | 听来像是西Milton |
[30:31] | i’m police! he’s 10-7, call it in. | 我是警察!他死了 通知总部 |
[30:43] | a glock. | 格洛克手枪 |
[30:59] | i saw the gun as he turned. | 他转身时看到枪 |
[31:01] | it’s derrick. jesus christ. | 是Derrick 上帝啊 |
[31:04] | you killed derrick. it’s waggoner. | 你杀了Derrick 是Waggoner |
[31:08] | you fucking killed waggoner! | 你妈的杀了Waggoner! |
[31:20] | – greggs. – prez shot another cop. | – Greggs – Prez杀了另一警察 |
[31:23] | – what? – it was an accident in an alley, a little while ago. | – 什么? – 发生在巷子里的意外 前不久的事 |
[31:26] | – no. – i’ll call you back. | – 不是吧 – 我会回你电话的 |
[31:37] | you here for barksdale? | 你为Barksdale而来? |
[31:39] | i’m here for peace, man. there’s some senseless shit going on. | 我是为和平而来 伙计 有些莫名其妙的状况发生了 |
[31:42] | but barksdale ain’t sent you? | 但Barksdale没派你来? |
[31:44] | no, stringer knows i’m here, man. | 不 Stringer知道我在这儿 伙计 |
[31:46] | if i can bring something respectful back, they most likely to show the same. | 如果我能给他们点甜头 他们很可能会投桃报李 |
[31:51] | tell the boy he can come in with the co-op. | 告诉那男孩和他同伴可以过来合作 |
[31:53] | if he takes our package, which by the way… | 如果他拿了我们的货 顺便说一句 |
[31:55] | is better than the best he putting out there now… | 比他现在卖的都要好 |
[31:58] | he’ll keep his corners. guaranteed. | 他能保住地盘 我保证 |
[32:01] | he might listen. but the boy got ideas. | 他可能会听 那男孩有想法 |
[32:04] | and he’s thinking avon weak right now. | 他认为现在Avon很弱 |
[32:07] | you ever know avon barksdale to back down from anything? | 你见过Avon Barksdale为过什么事情退缩吗? |
[32:23] | a plainclothesman in a dark alley, | 暗巷中的便衣警察 |
[32:25] | with his gun out and shots fired. | 拔枪后开枪 |
[32:28] | look, no one wants to burn anybody… | 听着 没人想伤害任何人… |
[32:30] | but the fact is there’s a racial component to consider. | 但事实是 要考虑到种族因素 |
[32:33] | – the appearance of it… – has he seen a lawyer? | – 看表面… – 他见律师没? |
[32:44] | lieutenant. | 警督 |
[32:46] | what? | 干嘛? |
[32:48] | he’s in a situation where you can’t compel a statement… | 他的处境这样 你无法逼他说 |
[32:50] | out of him until you read him his rights, and we haven’t done that yet, so… | 除非你宣读出他的权利 但我们还没这么做 所以… |
[32:52] | i’m his commanding officer. i just want to know if he’s all right. | 我是他的指挥官 只想知道他是否安好 |
[32:56] | okay, okay, there’s just… | 好了 不过… |
[33:01] | it’s a legal question at this point. | 此时 这是法律问题了 |
[33:17] | can i get you anything? | 我能为你做什么吗? |
[33:27] | you should call the union, roland. | 你该联系工会 Roland |
[33:30] | talk to a lawyer before you say anything further. | 在你开口之前先和律师聊聊 |
[33:35] | i’m not saying anyone’s gonna charge anything criminally. | 我不是说有人要控告你犯罪 |
[33:39] | everyone knows you had no intention of… | 大家都知道你不是故意的… |
[33:44] | but administratively… | 但行政上… |
[33:46] | you need to be careful because of the racial thing. | 你得小心点 因为有种族的问题在 |
[33:49] | you see that, right? | 明白吗? |
[33:52] | there’s gonna be people in the department who see this that way. | 这部门里会有人这么想的 |
[34:00] | you see that, right? | 明白吗? |
[34:01] | i wasn’t scared, i wasn’t angry. | 我没有害怕 没有生气 |
[34:07] | i didn’t give a shit he was black or whatever… | 我不管他是黑人还是什么 |
[34:18] | or maybe i did. | 也许我确实有 |
[34:21] | how the fuck do you know if that’s in your head or if it’s not? | 怎么知道你脑子里他妈的有没有啊? |
[34:25] | but you saw the gun. | 但你看见枪了 |
[34:28] | yeah. | 对 |
[34:29] | yeah, he turned toward me and… | 没错 他转向我 然后 |
[34:34] | ’cause you shouted, right? you shouted, “police” and he turned, right? | 因为你大喊 是吗? 你大喊”警察” 然后他转身? |
[34:43] | no, i don’t think so. i don’t think i said anything. | 不 不是的 我好像没说什么 |
[34:46] | i don’t think he did. | 我觉得他也没说什么 |
[34:48] | i was a couple steps in the alley | 我离巷子就几步远 |
[34:51] | and he turned and i saw the gun. that’s all. | 之后他转身 我看见枪了 就这样 |
[34:57] | did he have kids? | 他有孩子吗? |
[34:59] | a wife? | 老婆呢? |
[35:00] | i don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:02] | they won’t say. they won’t talk to me about him. | 他们不肯说 他们不会跟我说他 |
[35:05] | call the fop. get a lawyer, roland. | 打给警察协会 找律师 Roland |
[35:10] | no, sir. i’m done. | 不必了 长官 我完了 |
[35:25] | let the lawyer talk for you. | 让律师替你说话 |
[35:34] | lieutenant… | 警督… |
[35:40] | tell lester i’m sorry. | 告诉Lester 我很抱歉 |
[35:57] | call the union. he wants a lawyer in there with him. | 打给工会 他想要律师 |
[36:06] | whenever he’s done here, you need to send someone home with him. | 等他搞定了之后 你得派人陪他回家 |
[36:10] | for tonight at least, he’s a suicide watch. | 至少今晚 防止他自杀 |
[36:16] | lieutenant. you’ll back him? | 警督 你会挺他吗? |
[36:23] | what i mean is, if this thing should turn… | 我的意思是 如果事情 |
[36:26] | into some kind of a black-white thing, you’re his unit commander… | 牵涉到种族问题 你是他的指挥官 |
[36:31] | he can count on you, right? | 他能指望你 对吗? |
[36:44] | you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[36:50] | lo mein. | 捞面 |
[37:00] | what a clusterfuck. | 真是一团糟 |
[37:03] | how many years on for waggoner? | 你和Waggoner认识多久? |
[37:05] | six and a half. | 六年半 |
[37:07] | two commendations, 16th on the current sergeants list. | 2次获表扬 在现任警长成绩里排16 |
[37:11] | pretty much the exact opposite of that goof in there. | 比里面那垃圾好多了 |
[37:15] | you know what’s in that guy’s jacket? | 知道那家伙之前的事儿吗 |
[37:18] | motherfucker flaked out, shot up his own radio car. | 他慌了神 开枪打了自己的无线电车 |
[37:22] | they were gonna charge him with false report until valchek weighed in. | 他们准备控告他做假报告 然后Valchek介入了 |
[37:28] | you know he married valchek’s daughter, right? | 你知道他和Valchek的女儿结婚了吧? |
[37:33] | fucking goof had nine lives behind that shit. | 这垃圾还真是有九条命耶 |
[38:06] | eight up, | 八个了 |
[38:08] | and the rest still to be activated… | 当蜂窝式无线通讯公司接到我们传票时 |
[38:09] | whenever the cellular company gets to our subpoenas. | 其它的还在激活中 |
[38:14] | you did good, detective. | 你做得很好了 警探 |
[38:18] | so we’re looking for what? | 那我们现在找什么? |
[38:20] | looking for one of these phones to give us a signature on our man bodie. | 找有关于Bodie线索的那部电话 |
[38:24] | calls to his girlfriend, his grandmother. | 看看有没有打给他女友 他祖母的电话 |
[38:28] | the numbers we pulled off the burners. | 监控所有从一次性手机里拨出的号码 |
[38:30] | we see that, we know it’s his phone. | 看到那些号码 就知道是他的电话了 |
[38:32] | we know it’s his phone, we know he use it to sell drugs. | 如果知道是他的电话 那就肯定是用来贩毒的电话 |
[38:37] | we know all that. | 我们就都知道了 |
[38:39] | then we get a tap up and pray like hell he doesn’t throw it away anytime soon. | 然后我们就要监听 然后祈祷他不会马上扔掉手机 |
[38:46] | prez would love this. | Prez乐意见此情景 |
[38:51] | i ain’t gonna lie to you all. | 我没有对你们撒谎 |
[38:53] | i don’t know about nothing except the boxing part. | 除了拳击那部分 我什么都不知道 |
[38:56] | that’s all i was thinking. | 就这样 |
[38:59] | were you a pug? | 你是拳师? |
[39:01] | yeah, i was. but i got sidetracked, though. | 曾经是 但后来荒废了 |
[39:04] | well, reverend reid seems to think you’d be quite a draw… | 在Reverend Reid看来 |
[39:07] | for some of these corner kids that we got. | 能给你个机会帮助我们这的小混混 |
[39:12] | they didn’t think so downtown? | 市区里的帮不了吗? |
[39:16] | well, the fact is | 其实呢 |
[39:18] | you’re looking to put your gym in the fourth district. | 你得在第四区找个地方开健身房了 |
[39:21] | so your councilperson would be eunetta perkins. | 那市政会成员就会变Eunetta Perkins了 |
[39:24] | do you know miss perkins? | 知道她是谁吧? |
[39:26] | well, few of us do anymore. few of us do. | 很少人知道 很少啊 |
[39:31] | well, since we can’t really rely on miss perkins… | 由于我们不能完全依赖Perkins小姐 |
[39:34] | miss daniels here will go with you. | Daniels小姐会跟你去 |
[39:36] | she’s here because constituent service is the life of a city councilperson. | 她到这 是由于市政会成员要为选民服务 |
[39:41] | she needs to get a taste of that. | 她得亲力亲为 |
[39:42] | at least i hope i do. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[39:44] | if you don’t mind me asking, mr. watkins. why are you doing this? | 我多口问多一句 Watkins先生 你为什么要帮我? |
[39:48] | do you know who reverend reid is? | 你认识Reverend Reid是谁吗? |
[39:51] | well, the voters in my district do. | 我选区的选民都知道 |
[39:57] | this came today? | 今天来的? |
[40:01] | well, now, see, this is fucked up. | 现在看来 一团糟啊 |
[40:02] | oh, i give you $250,000 to have them tell me my paperwork… | 我给你二百五十万 就是让他们告诉我 我的报告 |
[40:06] | is insufficient enough to certify me as a developer in the empowerment zone? | 不够授权我成为开发商的吗 不是吗? |
[40:09] | yeah, yeah, you could call it fucked up. | 对啊 对 你可以说是一团糟 |
[40:11] | look, i know we touched the right people. | 听着 我知道我们找到了对的人 |
[40:13] | just let me get with them, clear this mess right up. | 就让我来搞定他们 把问题解决 |
[40:16] | get with them. | 搞定他们 |
[40:17] | hey, i’m on it, string. | 嘿 交给我 String |
[40:18] | you got the light bulb franchise, right? | 你拿到了电灯泡专营权了没? |
[40:20] | that came through. now… | 获批准了 现在 |
[40:22] | you talking about $30,000 coming back. i’m talking about the $250,000 that you took. | 有三万块收回来 但你拿了二十五万啊 |
[40:26] | now, you need to call mr. goose, mr. faucet… | 你得打给Goose先生 那水龙头先生… |
[40:29] | whoever the fuck you gotta call because i gave you money to run, remember that? | 你必须得打给他们 因为你收了我的钱 懂吗? |
[40:32] | it ain’t like no drug deal, string. | 这跟贩毒交易不同的 String |
[40:34] | hell, man, you don’t put your money… | 妈的 钱没有脚 |
[40:35] | on the street and have it come right back. it don’t work like that. | 不会自己找上门的 |
[40:38] | oh, it don’t, huh? | 噢 不会吗? |
[40:40] | patience, my man. | 耐心点 兄弟 |
[40:42] | sometimes with the bureaucracy… | 政府官僚通常都是自成一派 |
[40:44] | the one hand don’t know what the other is all about. | 自扫门前雪 |
[40:46] | yeah, well, you know what i see? i see one hand in my pocket… | 你知道我是怎么看的吗? 我看到一只手在我的口袋里 |
[40:50] | while the other hand seem to have grabbed your dick. | 另一只扯着你的鸡巴 |
[40:58] | fucking prez. | 该死的Prez |
[41:03] | i don’t even feel like working. | 感觉这很不靠谱啊 |
[41:08] | – sanny, baby. – welcome to the western, guys. | – Sanny 宝贝 – 欢迎来到西区 二位 |
[41:11] | that thing with pryzbylewski? | Pryzbylewski的事? |
[41:13] | jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[41:15] | so fucking sad, man. | 真他妈的遗憾 伙计 |
[41:18] | so you humping a wagon, huh? | 你在巡逻吗? |
[41:19] | fuck, yes. | 妈的 对 |
[41:21] | how’s that working out for you? | 感觉如何啊? |
[41:22] | jimmy, i love this fucking gig. | Jimmy 我就爱这个工作 |
[41:25] | the best thing rawls ever did for me was to knock me back to a district. | Rawls对我做过最好的事情 就是把我扔回来巡逻 |
[41:29] | no stress, no struggle. i work eight-hour shifts. | 没压力 没斗争 8小时工作制 |
[41:32] | i take nothing home with me. | 回家毫无负担 |
[41:33] | no, really, i couldn’t be happier. | 不 我说真的 现在很开心 |
[41:35] | all those years knocking my head against a wall on homicide and for what? | 查了这么多年棘手的凶杀案 为了什么啊? |
[41:40] | the same fucking pension with twice the heartburn. | 养老金还不够我养伤呢 |
[41:42] | well, i’m glad you landed on your feet, mike. | 我很高兴你脱困了 Mike |
[41:51] | – hello. – you called my office? | – 喂 – 你打去办公室找我? |
[41:53] | yeah, i did, several times. | 对啊 几次 |
[41:55] | really, why? | 真的吗 干嘛? |
[41:56] | why do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[41:57] | a sleepover. you wanna get dinner first? | 过来睡 你想先吃晚餐? |
[42:00] | how about tonight? | 不如今晚吧? |
[42:01] | georgia brown’s down near 15th street. | 第15街附近的Georgia Brown吧? |
[42:03] | that’ll work. you want me to make a reservation? | 可以 要我订位吗? |
[42:06] | no, i can always get a table there. | 不 我无需订位 |
[42:07] | all right, whatever. | 好吧 无所谓 |
[42:08] | let’s shoot for 7.:30. | 约在7点半吧 |
[42:11] | i’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[42:12] | – bye. – bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[42:16] | you in? | 联系上了? |
[42:19] | what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[42:21] | nice colors. | 颜色好看 |
[42:23] | you got a platform? | 有讲台吗? |
[42:24] | schools. | 在学校办 当然有 |
[42:25] | thought i’d be the education mayor. | 觉得自己该是个爱教育的市长呢 |
[42:28] | well, good luck, tony. | 祝你好运 Tony |
[42:30] | i mean it. | 我认真的 |
[42:31] | thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[42:33] | when do you announce? next month, i think. | – 你什么时候公布? – 我想在下个月 |
[42:36] | you know, get out there early, start raising money. | 尽快离开 开始筹集资金 |
[42:39] | in fact, i thought i’d make the rounds of some people… before then, you know? | 事实上 我觉得在这之前 我就能找到投资方 知道不? |
[42:42] | feel them out. | 探探底 |
[42:43] | what, watkins? hey, he seems to like me. | – 什么 Watkins吗? – 嘿 他看来挺喜欢我 |
[42:46] | what, you really think odell watkins is gonna split from the mayor’s camp? | 什么 你真的觉得Odell Watkins 会背叛市长那阵营吗? |
[42:50] | what you could do is, you know, feel him out on an issue or two. | 你所能做的是 找一两个话题谈谈口风 |
[42:54] | you go in that way, it’s more subtle. you know, you gotta charm the guy first. | 这样的话 情况就微妙了 你得先吸引到那家伙 |
[42:57] | talk to him about the issues and then down the road… | 然后跟他谈谈 然后察言观色 |
[42:59] | see if he’s willing to throw sunshine on your ass. | 探他口风 看他是否认同你 |
[43:02] | i like that. | 同意 |
[43:03] | we should do that. | 我们就怎么办吧 |
[43:04] | we? | 我们? |
[43:06] | i was thinking maybe you would ticket your white ass up with me. | 我以为你会跟我一起 |
[43:11] | make a run for council president. | 竞选议会主席 |
[43:12] | me at the top of the ticket… an emerging black leader, | 我呢 胜算最大 新兴的黑人领导 |
[43:15] | handsome, well-spoken. | 帅气 雄辩 |
[43:16] | you, the great white hope, the new voice of civic reform. | 你呢 白人的希望 市民改革之声 |
[43:21] | we could give royce a run, man. | 我们可以跟Royce赛一赛 |
[43:22] | and what makes you think i’m interested in council president? | 为什么你会认为我对议会主席有兴趣? |
[43:26] | what the hell else you got going? | 不然你他妈的想干嘛? |
[43:30] | think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[43:47] | look at them. like roaches when you turn the lights on. | 看看他 像开了灯见到蟑螂 |
[43:49] | what’s it look like? | 什么意思? |
[43:51] | head and torso. you got two casings over here. | 头和躯干各中一枪 这有两个弹壳 |
[43:55] | hold the call. | 先别通知总部 |
[43:56] | so much for the no-violence-in-hampsterdam theory, huh? | 大家都在支持无暴力区域Hampsterdam的说法 哈? |
[44:01] | Herc… herc… | |
[44:06] | help them move the body. | 帮忙搬尸体 |
[44:08] | – what? – just up the block, just out of the free zone. | – 什么? – 搬出这个街区 离开自由区 |
[44:11] | carv, you lost your fucking mind? | Carv 你脑子秀逗了? |
[44:12] | before the ambo gets here to pronounce him, we can do it. | 在救护车来宣布他死亡之前 我们能搞定的 |
[44:14] | why? | 为什么? |
[44:15] | because if homicide gets here… if they do any kind of canvass… | 如果重案组来了 他们会调查 |
[44:18] | they’re gonna get wind of this shit on the sixth floor downtown. | 他们会把这里的情况传开 |
[44:20] | good. | 很好啊 |
[44:22] | herc, come on. | Herc 来嘛 |
[44:23] | no way, man. no way. | 不行 伙计 不行 |
[44:29] | fuck those stripes. fuck them. | 去你妈的条条框框 去他妈的 |
[44:35] | hey, toke, gil, help me move this guy out of hamsterdam. | 嘿 Toke Gil 帮我搬他出Hamsterdam区 |
[44:41] | i’ll be first officer at the scene. it’s my responsibility. | 我会是第一个到场的警官 责任我担 |
[44:49] | don’t forget the casings. | 别忘了弹壳 |
[44:59] | make sure that you call me. | 记得打给我 |
[45:00] | – i will. thank you. – let me know, okay? | – 我会的 谢谢 – 一定要告诉我 好吗? |
[45:02] | take care. all right. | – 保重 – 好的 |
[45:06] | yes! | 好耶! |
[45:31] | 7-60 to kga. | 7-60呼叫KGA |
[45:33] | go ahead, 7-60. | 请讲 7-60 |
[45:35] | have 700, 10-11 me on vincent street, below fayette. | 700 10-11 我位置在Vincent街 在Fayette后面 |
[45:37] | 10-4, vincent south of fayette. | 收到 Vincent街 在Fayette南边 |
[45:41] | hey. you say you worked with this guy? | 嘿 你说你和这家伙一起工作? |
[45:45] | three shots, no warnings. he scared of black people or something? | 三枪 不说话就开枪 他怕黑人还是怎么? |
[45:49] | shit. | 妈的 |
[45:53] | the shit’s gone too far, man. | 这事儿太离谱了 |
[45:55] | hey, you’re telling me. | 嘿 还要你说 |
[46:04] | yeah, i need the number to the newspaper, the sun. | 告诉我报社电话号码 太阳报 |
[46:10] | yeah, the number for the reporters. the newsroom, yeah. | 记者电话 新闻部的 对 |
[46:22] | so, you ain’t gonna say nothing on it? | 你无话可说吗? |
[46:24] | what is there to say? | 有什么好说的呢? |
[46:26] | – avon, this is blood. family. – i know it. | – Avon 我们家的血肉啊 家人 – 我知道 |
[46:29] | and i’m telling you that someone may have one this to us, avon. to our family. | 我说的是 可能是有人故意要搞我们 Avon 搞我们家 |
[46:33] | the cop’s just saying that shit. | 警察只会说废话 |
[46:35] | to mess with your head. | 扰乱你思维 |
[46:36] | – exactly. – why? | – 就是 – 为什么? |
[46:38] | that cop don’t know me for shit. what the hell am i to him? | 警察根本不认识我 我对他来说算什么? |
[46:40] | he know you’re gonna wanna think this thing… | 他知道你会认为 |
[46:42] | that d, you know, he wouldn’t do what he did. | 他不会做出这种事 |
[46:44] | i do think it! | 我的确这么认为! |
[46:53] | was it some beef he had? someone on the inside? | 是不是他惹了什么人? 牢里的人? |
[46:56] | that cop said it was someone who didn’t want you to know… | 警察说这是有人故意造成的假象 |
[46:58] | and so they made it look like it did. | 让你以为他是自杀 |
[47:01] | nobody did nothing. | 没人造假象 |
[47:02] | – but the cop said… – he’s lying. | – 可警察说… – 他撒谎 |
[47:06] | he paid to lie. | 他职责所在嘛 |
[47:23] | avon, you are my brother. | Avon 你是我兄弟 |
[47:28] | i need to know this more than anything. | 我必须知道真相 |
[47:34] | he did not roll on us. | 他没想出卖我们 |
[47:36] | he came to the edge, but he turned around and walked away. | 他是快招架不住了 但是他还是想通罢手了 |
[47:41] | and i know he was willing to do what he had to for his family. | 我知道他愿意为他的家庭做点什么 |
[47:45] | for us. | 为我们坐垫什么 |
[47:48] | but i need to know that you know that. | 但我必须知道 你心知肚明 |
[47:51] | that you saw him that way. | 确定你也这么看他 |
[47:53] | what? what you trying to say? | 什么? 你想说什么? |
[48:00] | if something happened… | 如果有事发生了 |
[48:01] | the fuck are you even thinking? | 你他妈的想什么呢? |
[48:04] | that i had something to do with it? i could do that to my own kin? | 你觉得这事和我有关? 我会杀我家人? |
[48:09] | is that what you fucking think? the fuck is in your head? | 你是怎么想的吗?你他们的这么认为的? |
[48:15] | i ain’t do nothing to d. i ain’t had shit to do with it. | 我没对D做过什么 我和这事一点关系没有 |
[48:22] | to do with what? | 跟什么没有关系? |
[48:26] | to do with what? | 什么没有关系? |
[48:28] | whatever happened. | 发生的那些事儿啊 |
[48:32] | whatever it is that happened, brianna. | 发生的那些事儿啊 Brianna |
[48:55] | you think i don’t know my business? | 你认为我会不清楚自己的事务吗? |
[48:56] | – is that what you think? – look i understand. i can see the body was moved from the block. | – 你这么认为吗? – 我懂了 我看得出尸体从那个街区搬过来 |
[49:00] | i can get him to you tomorrow morning. | 明早我能把他交给你 |
[49:04] | just let me see if i can find him. | 让我看看能否找到他 |
[49:05] | look, i’ll make good on this. | 我能办妥的 |
[49:06] | take care of this. | 搞定它 |
[49:09] | – what’d he say? – they found a blood trail going back up the block. | – 他说什么? – 他们找到血迹 一路找到那街区 |
[49:13] | so maybe… | 或许… |
[49:14] | smeared, with drag marks. | 被弄花了 带有毒品的痕迹 |
[49:19] | and they also found a third casing at the other end. | 他们在另一端找到第三颗弹壳 |
[49:21] | shit. | 妈的 |
[49:25] | so what’s the deal? | 那怎么办? |
[49:27] | the deal is, we turn this into a dunker by tomorrow morning… | 能怎么办 明早之前搞定这件事 |
[49:29] | or he starts typing a report for isd and the deputy ops. | 否则 他会写报告给情报处还有副局那边 |
[49:32] | – fuck me. – no, fuck me! | – 我操 – 不 是我操! |
[49:42] | look, you didn’t move that body, sergeant. | 你没有移动尸体 警长 |
[49:45] | i moved the body. you understand? | 是我搬的 懂吗? |
[49:49] | look, i respect that you did what you did on behalf… | 你尊重你都是为了我的安排 |
[49:51] | of what i’m trying to do down here, but the responsibility is mine. | 才这么做 但责任在我 |
[49:59] | well, so what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[50:03] | he basically said he wasn’t gonna commit any new resources… | 基本上 他的意思是 他不打算再投入任何新的资源了 |
[50:06] | though he has placed it on the agenda… | 尽管他将其放入了 |
[50:09] | of the coordinating council on criminal justice, for what that’s worth. | 司法公正协调会的日程上了 |
[50:12] | poor clarence. he’s looking tired. | 可怜的Clarence 他看起来很累 |
[50:15] | so we’re looking for help from the state house. | 所以我们得求助于州议会大厦 |
[50:18] | if the city could get a couple hundred thousand… | 如果城市能给个几百几千… |
[50:20] | we could afford an overtime detail to protect these folks. | 我们可以有资金去支付加班保护这些人员的费用 |
[50:23] | i know this is an easier sell with the mayor involved, but… | 我明白如果市长支持 会简单很多 但 |
[50:26] | – could you convince him? – clarence? | – 你能说服他吗? – Clarence? |
[50:28] | he barely listens anymore. | 他听不进去的 |
[50:30] | jesus, tell me about it. | 上帝 就是啊 |
[50:31] | i mean, i been a councilman for three years now… that’s a long fucking time to be ignored. | 我当了三年议员 一直都被他妈的忽略 |
[50:38] | i’m saying the rules got broke. | 我的意思是规则被打破了 |
[50:41] | my people kept their promises… | 我的人守住承诺了 |
[50:43] | they did what they said and they were as good as their word. | 怎么说就怎么做 他们说到做到 |
[50:47] | y’all, | 你们 |
[50:50] | y’all ain’t keep up your end of it. | 你们违背了承诺 |
[50:52] | wasn’t my people. | 不是我的人 |
[50:53] | look, i ain’t making those distinctions right now. | 现在我才不要分出是谁干的 |
[50:55] | the fact is, somebody brought a gun up in the free zone and used it. | 事实是 有人带枪到自由区 并开了枪 |
[50:59] | and both those things against the promises made. | 这些都违背了约定 |
[51:01] | now, i can’t justify this shit if i got dead bodies up in there. | 如果这里有死人 我就无法保证这里 |
[51:05] | so, what i’m saying is this, come tomorrow… | 我的意思是 明天过来 |
[51:08] | if i don’t have a shooter in bracelets… | 如果我还没找到凶手的话 |
[51:11] | this whole hamsterdam affair is over, | 那整个Hamsterdam的事儿就玩完 |
[51:14] | it’s finished. | 一切就都结束 |
[51:15] | i’m gonna take my people back up on the corners… | 我会让我的人都去街角 |
[51:17] | and we gonna fuck y’all every way we can. | 整天搞你 |
[51:19] | – you hear me? – ??? | 听到没? |
[51:21] | yeah, it was good while it lasted, huh? | 这地方存在大家都相安无事的 对吧? |
[51:24] | you had cash on the barrel and you ain’t never need no bail money. | 你们有钱交易 也不用交保释金 |
[51:27] | and hell, i had clean corners everywhere i looked. | 这样一来 我看到哪个街角 都不会乌烟瘴气的 |
[51:29] | but all that gonna be gone tomorrow, | 但明天 这些都不可能了 |
[51:31] | unless y’all bring me my shooter. | 除非你们交出枪手 |
[51:41] | you think that’ll work? | 你觉得会成吗? |
[51:45] | do you? | 你说呢? |
[51:51] | that’s good food. | 真好吃 |
[51:55] | how’d you know about this place? | 你怎么知道这地方的 |
[51:57] | it was big when clinton was in. | 克林顿总统时期 这里很出名 |
[51:58] | this and the red sage. | 这个和丹参 |
[52:00] | now it’s all steakhouses and cigar bars. | 现在都是牛排餐厅和雪茄吧了 |
[52:04] | so you live here, but you spend a lot of time in baltimore, right? | 你住在这 但你大部分时间在巴尔的摩 对吗? |
[52:08] | i have work up there. | 我在那里上班 |
[52:10] | and the alumni stuff with st. mary’s on the hill. | 还在山上有点圣玛丽校友会的事儿 |
[52:13] | i went to um law, so i still have connections there, too. | 我在UM法学院上过学 所以在那有关系 |
[52:15] | actually, i grew up in homeland. | 事实上 我在家乡长大 |
[52:17] | yeah? | 是吗? |
[52:20] | lauraville for me. | 我是在Lauraville |
[52:22] | where’d you go to college? | 你在哪上大学? |
[52:24] | loyola. only one year. | Loyola 只读了一年 |
[52:28] | my girlfriend got pregnant, so… | 我女友怀孕了 所以… |
[52:33] | so? | 怎么呢? |
[52:34] | so… | 所以… |
[52:37] | so you became a cop in baltimore. how’s that working for you? | 所以你在巴尔的摩当警察了 干得怎么样啊? |
[52:41] | it’s pretty good. | 很好啊 |
[52:42] | you know. i do a lot of high-end drug stuff. wiretaps. | 我负责高端毒品案件 窃听 |
[52:47] | prolonged investigations of violent offenders, that kind of stuff. | 长时间调查暴力罪犯 之类的 |
[52:52] | fact is, there’s not a lot of guys in the department… | 事实上 部门里是没有很多 |
[52:53] | who can do that kind of thing. you know, it takes a certain… | 胜任的人的 这些需要有点… |
[52:58] | i don’t know, you gotta love it. | 我也不知道 你一定会很喜欢这工作 |
[53:04] | thrill of the chase and all that. | 追逐的快感之类的 |
[53:13] | so, you do what in politics? | 你的工作是怎么样的? |
[53:15] | i do political campaigns. | 做政治竞选 |
[53:18] | you mean like a campaign manager? | 竞选经理人吗? |
[53:21] | more of a strategist really. | 更像是个策划师 |
[53:24] | not so much the day-to-day stuff… but the strategy of how a candidate can win. | 不需要每天工作 但策划就是要计划怎么去赢 |
[53:29] | a consultant of sorts. | 类似一个顾问 |
[53:31] | you strategizing for anyone in baltimore? | 你有帮巴尔的摩的什么人做策划吗? |
[53:34] | i shouldn’t say. | 我不能说 |
[53:36] | i mean, he hasn’t officially announced anything yet. | 他还没正式公开呢 |
[53:38] | All right. he any good? | 他人好吗? |
[53:42] | hey, if you’re for him, i’ll throw the guy a vote. what the hell. | 嘿 你为他工作 我就投票给他 |
[53:45] | who’d you vote for this time? | 这次你投给谁? |
[53:47] | what? you mean bush and what’s-his-name? | 你是说布什还是某个人? |
[53:50] | kerry. | 克里 |
[53:52] | you didn’t vote for president? | 你不投给总统? |
[53:54] | i thought about it, yeah, and, you know… | 我考虑过 你知道么… |
[53:57] | bush seemed way over his head, i know… | 布什有点太头脑发热了 |
[53:59] | but he wasn’t gonna win in maryland, anyhow. | 但无论如何在马里兰他不会赢的 |
[54:03] | besides, these guys, it doesn’t matter who you got. | 还有 这些人 选了谁都不重要 |
[54:07] | none of them has a clue what’s really going on. | 没人知道真正发生了什么 |
[54:09] | i mean, where i’m working every day… | 我每天工作的地方 |
[54:12] | the only way any of these guys is even gonna find west baltimore is if… | 是西巴尔的摩 要想他们知道那地方 |
[54:15] | i dunno, air force one crash-lands into monroe street…on its way back to andrews. | 除非有次空军返回Andrews时 坠地撞入Monroe街 |
[54:20] | it just never connects. | 完全就是毫无关系的 |
[54:24] | not to what i see, anyway. | 起码我是这么认为的 |
[54:31] | hey, that’s just me, though. | 不过 这只是个人意见 |
[54:35] | the man colvin say he want the boy locked up… | Colvin说 他想把那男孩关起来 |
[54:39] | or the free zone shuts down tomorrow. | 要么明天就关闭自由区 |
[54:41] | all she wrote for hamsterdam. | 对Hamsterdam的一切承诺也失效 |
[54:43] | Colvin? colvin? | |
[54:44] | from the western. | 来自西区的 |
[54:47] | sham, who is this kid, man? | Sham 那小孩是谁? |
[54:49] | some young boy from tuckie’s crew. | Tuckie那边的孩子 |
[54:51] | he connected? kin to anybody? | 他关系强么?是谁的亲戚不? |
[54:53] | no, he only been on for a couple months or so. | 不是 他只是来了几个月 |
[54:56] | what he use the whistle for? | 他干嘛杀人? |
[54:57] | some nigga in one of ghost kane crews laughed at his shoes. | 有些Ghost Kane那边的黑鬼嘲笑他的鞋子 |
[55:07] | do it. | 交人 |
[55:19] | i’ll be out in a minute. | 我去去就回 |
[55:25] | no, he needs to put those in the departmental mail. | 不 他得把那些放到部门邮件里去 |
[55:30] | yeah. | 对 |
[55:32] | what do you need? | 什么事? |
[55:34] | to turn myself in. | 自首 |
[55:37] | for what? | 犯了什么事? |
[55:40] | i shot a boy. | 我开枪杀了一男孩 |
[55:43] | oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |