时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | All that from overnight? | 一夜之间多了这么多? |
[00:27] | All that from Freamon. | 都是Freamon上报的 |
[00:28] | He’s out early today rooting through empties. | 他今天一大早就出去搜查空屋子了 |
[00:32] | You know what he is? | 你知道他是个什么东西吗 |
[00:35] | He is a vandal. | 他就是个辣手摧花的 |
[00:37] | He is vandalizing the board. He is vandalizing this unit. | 他破坏委员会 他破坏我们小队 |
[00:41] | He is a Hun, a Visigoth, | 他是匈奴人 他是西哥特人 |
[00:45] | a barbarian at the gate, clamoring for noble Roman blood | 他是在城门前渴饮罗马贵族鲜血的野蛮人 |
[00:48] | and what’s left of our clearance rate. | 顺便让我们的破案率一落千丈 |
[00:52] | And you sit here doing what exactly? | 你这会儿又是在干嘛呢 |
[00:54] | A hot shot, maybe. | 毒品致死案吧 可能 |
[00:55] | I got a sack in the box, says he owns one from a couple days ago. | 审讯室里有个家伙 说他几天前有一剂致命毒品 |
[00:58] | White Coat Alley. | 白衣巷 |
[00:59] | What the fuck is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人他妈的有什么毛病 |
[01:01] | Is everybody on a crusade to make more murders out of bullshit? | 所有人都他妈想无谓增加谋杀案的数量吗 |
[01:06] | The mope’s confessing, Jay. He walked up to the Western desk to do it. | 那个毒贩子招供了 Jay 他去了西区警局自首 |
[01:10] | Well, at least when you go to manufacturing a murder, Eddie, | Eddie 至少你制造出一起谋杀案的时候 |
[01:13] | you already have a suspect in hand. I respect that part of your game. | 已经抓住了嫌犯 这一点我很是佩服 |
[01:18] | Oh, that others might learn. | 其他人要多学学你 |
[01:21] | I need a witness for the statement in box number one. | 1号审讯室里需要警员旁听 |
[01:23] | Yeah. Let me dump my shit. I’ll be there. | 哦 我拉个屎就去 |
[01:30] | Sodium cyanide. | 氰化钠 |
[01:32] | You’re telling me, if we do a full tox screen on this kid, | 你是说 如果我们给那小子做一个全面毒检 |
[01:34] | he comes back positive for cyanide: | 会发现氰化物的痕迹 |
[01:37] | Yeah. That’s what I’m saying, okay? | 是的 我就是这个意思 知道吗? |
[01:41] | You need to lock me up | 快把我关起来吧 |
[01:43] | because I killed that boy, I did. | 我杀了那男孩 是我干的 |
[01:46] | I did it. I did it. So just– | 是我干的 是我干的 所以说… |
[01:48] | just lock me up and be done with it, all right? | 快把我关进大牢 把事情结了吧 |
[01:51] | Where’d you get the cyanide? | 你哪儿来的氰化物 |
[01:58] | You getting sick there, Bunky? | 你病了吗 Bunky |
[02:01] | When’s the last time you had your medicine? | 你最近一次服药是什么时候 |
[02:05] | No. No, I’m not getting high anymore, okay? | 不 不 我已近不吸毒了 明白吗 |
[02:10] | Let me ask you again, | 我再问你一次 |
[02:12] | Where’d you get cyanide from? If you’re saying– | 你从哪里弄来的氰化物 如果你说… |
[02:16] | – Fuck! – I’m sorry. | – 操! – 对不起 |
[02:19] | – Shit. He got my fucking sleeve. – I’m sorry. | – 该死 喷到我袖子上了 – 对不起 |
[02:21] | Just calm down. We’ll get something to clean this up, | 冷静点 我们去找东西清理一下 |
[02:24] | and maybe a soda or something. | 给你再来瓶汽水 |
[02:25] | – Get some sugar in you at least. – I’m sorry. | – 起码帮你补充点糖分 – 对不起 |
[02:30] | He settles down, I’ll Miranda. | 他一旦平静下来 我就向他宣读他的权利 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:14] | Steals like my ex-wife’s lawyer. | 偷钱本事和我前妻的律师一样 |
[03:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[03:24] | Get up there. | 快上去把他放下来 |
[03:25] | – Come on, come on, come on! – Give me a sec! | – 快 快 快! – 马上就好! |
[03:45] | Call 911. The mutt in box one just tried to hang himself. | 打911 1号审讯室的蠢蛋刚才想自杀 |
[05:37] | No idea on this one. | 这个就不知道了 |
[05:40] | Two on this block and three off Lanvale. | 这个街区2个 Lanvale区3个 |
[05:44] | They cluster. | 几个尸体都会出现在一个地方 |
[05:45] | And when they found a block they liked, they came back on it. | 他们找到喜欢的街区 就会不断回去 |
[05:50] | One on the next block, across Gilmore. | Gilmore对面 下一个街区有一具尸体 |
[05:53] | That makes nine. | 那就9具尸体了 |
[05:54] | Scary thing is we’re only looking at one district. | 可怕的是我们这才只搜查了一个区域 |
[05:58] | Shit. One sector. | 可恶 才一个分区而已 |
[06:01] | How far you think they might have roamed? | 你觉得他们的行动范围有多大 |
[06:06] | There’s only one way to find out. | 要知道这点只有一个办法 |
[06:13] | Excuse me. Daniels. | 失陪一下 我是Daniels |
[06:15] | How we doing with Forensics? | 尸检进展如何 |
[06:17] | That’s the colonel’s domain, but my understanding is | 这是副总警监的职责范围 不过我的理解是 |
[06:20] | that we’re sending a lab team to every house. | 我们往所有房屋都派一队实验员 |
[06:24] | So far we’re finding 9-millimeter casings. | 目前为止我们找到了9毫米弹壳 |
[06:26] | Once they start scoping at the morgues, | 尸检开始后 |
[06:27] | we’ll probably have slugs to go with them. | 应该能找到对应的子弹 |
[06:30] | Tracewise, we’re laser-printing around every body | 至于其他线索 我们在所有尸体现场都大量拍照 |
[06:33] | and vacuuming every crime scene for hair and fiber, | 并用吸尘器搜寻毛发和纤维 |
[06:36] | but, of course, these are vacants. | 可是 那些都是空房子 |
[06:39] | It’ll take our lab a year to sift that many bags of dirt. | 那么多袋灰尘 我们的实验员要花一年才能找出有用的线索 |
[06:43] | – Is this all from one drug crew? – Probably. | – 这些都是一个贩毒团伙干的吗 – 很有可能 |
[06:47] | – Marlo Stanfield’s bunch. – Where are we on them? | – Marlo Stanfield的黑帮 – 我们对他们调查得怎么样了 |
[06:49] | Major Crimes was working wiretaps until three months ago, | 直到3个月前 重案组都在监听这个贩毒团伙 |
[06:53] | – but we came down on those. – Can we get backup? | – 后来叫停了 – 我们能继续监听吗 |
[06:56] | Trying, but Stanfield’s people may have changed up the pattern. | 在尝试中 不过Stanfield团伙可能换了接头方式 |
[06:59] | Well, Colonel, whatever you need. | 副总警监 需要什么尽管提 |
[07:05] | Actually, what I need is Patrol. | 其实 我最需要的是巡逻队 |
[07:07] | Patrol Division? | 巡逻部 |
[07:08] | That was Detective Freamon on the phone. | 刚才Freamon警探打我电话 |
[07:10] | We found two more at Lafayette and another on Lanvale. | 我们在Lafayette又发现2起 在Lanvale发现1起 |
[07:13] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[07:15] | Now starting at the first scene, we’ve been going door to door, | 从发现第一起开始 我们就挨家挨户地排查 |
[07:17] | but there’s no telling how far the shooter wandered. | 可我们根本不知道凶手行凶范围有多大 |
[07:20] | And with 15,000 vacants in the city, | 现在市里有15000所空房子 |
[07:23] | it’ll take my people weeks to cover that ground. | 我的人要花上几个星期才能全部排查过来 |
[07:31] | He brings this case in, he’ll be closer to the throne. | 他接了这个案子 就离权力的宝座更近一步 |
[07:35] | Look, I wouldn’t worry about Daniels. | 听着 我才不担心Daniels |
[07:38] | He’s a long way from my chair, | 他离我的位子远着呢 |
[07:41] | as are you. | 你也一样 |
[07:43] | You made your move too soon. | 你的行动太早 暴露了自己 |
[07:48] | I did. | 的确 |
[07:50] | Politics doesn’t suit you. Stick to operations. | 政治不适合你 还是干业务吧 |
[07:54] | And don’t you ever cross me like that again. | 别再像刚才那样冒犯我了 |
[08:02] | Get it out to all the bulletins. | 把这个公布到所有报纸上 |
[08:06] | Leander, go downtown.Run a flier for every roll call. | Leander 回局里去 每次点名的时候都分发传单 |
[08:10] | Show them the nails and the screws in detail. All right? | 传单上详细印上图钉和螺丝钉的样子 行吗 |
[08:14] | You grab a couple of those nails and hit all the hardware stores. | 你拿一些这种钉子 去五金店挨个调查 |
[08:16] | Find out exactly what the model is that we’re looking for. | 查出我们究竟应该寻找什么样的型号 |
[08:19] | – What do you need from me? – Herc. | – 你要我干什么 – Herc |
[08:22] | I’m serious. Get hold of him. | 我是认真的 去把他带来 |
[08:29] | How’s he looking? | 他情况怎样 |
[08:31] | Pretty good, considering. No worse than before he hung himself. | 挺好的 反正没比上吊前差 |
[08:36] | The fuck are you going? | 你他妈的去哪里 |
[08:38] | West Side. Freamon found another. | 西区 Freamon又找到一具尸体 |
[08:42] | Fucking Freamon. | 操蛋的Freamon |
[08:45] | – He a transport: – Borderline. | – 他需要转到医院吗 – 可转可不转 |
[08:47] | B.P. and pulse are normal. | 血压和脉搏正常 |
[08:49] | We gave him Ativan for withdrawal. | 我们给他注射了氯羟去甲安定 |
[08:52] | Hey, you want to go to a hospital? | 嘿 你想去医院吗 |
[09:03] | Let me ask you something, | 我问你 |
[09:05] | What kind of a fellow rigs up a hot shot, | 什么样的人使用了一剂致命毒品 |
[09:07] | then walks into a police station to talk about it? | 还要跑到警局自首 |
[09:11] | Who does that? | 谁干得出来啊 |
[09:13] | – You want us to wait? – No. | – 你需要我们等在外面吗 – 不必了 |
[09:22] | What is in your head, fella? | 你脑子里在想啥呢 哥们 |
[09:31] | The hot shot was for this motherfucker | 那剂毒品本来是想用来 |
[09:33] | that has been beating on me. | 报复一个经常暴打我的王八蛋的 |
[09:38] | And the boy? | 那男孩呢 |
[09:47] | He was dipping. | 他会偷吸 |
[09:51] | I knew he was. I– | 这事我知道 我… |
[09:56] | I just didn’t– I didn’t think… | 我只是… 我没多想… |
[10:02] | The child had no one for him– | 那孩子孤苦伶仃 |
[10:05] | no mother, no family. | 没有母亲 没有家人 |
[10:09] | He in the street like I’m in the street. | 他就像我一样流浪在街头 |
[10:13] | So I tried to… | 因此我想… |
[10:22] | Like I ain’t know who I am, right? | 搞得我像不知道自己是个啥东西 对吧 |
[10:27] | Like I’m pretending I ain’t been a dope fiend my whole damn life. | 搞得我像假装自己不是一辈子都在吸毒 |
[10:39] | Just lock me up, man. | 哥们 把我关起来吧 |
[10:49] | ‘Cause I killed that child. | 因为那孩子是我杀的 |
[11:24] | The shot wasn’t for the kid. | 那剂毒品不是给孩子准备的 |
[11:28] | Let’s throw this one back. | 我们把这家伙放了 |
[11:32] | This sad-ass motherfucker’s carrying more weight than we’ll ever put on him. | 我们还没怪罪他呢 这个苦瓜脸的负罪感就超重了 |
[11:35] | What about the clearance? | 破案率岂不是又下降了 |
[11:39] | – Fuck the clearance. – Cut him loose? | – 操他的破案率 – 放他走吗 |
[11:42] | Shit, he’ll go off a roof or some shit. | 该死 他会跳楼的 |
[11:44] | My luck, I’ll catch that call too. | 运气好的话 他的跳楼案还该我接 |
[11:45] | Maybe D ward over at Bayview, something with soft walls. | 要不还是送到Bayview的D病区吧 墙壁不能太硬的那种 |
[11:52] | Is you out of your mind, nigger? | 小子 你疯了吗 |
[11:53] | You think I’ma pay you twice for the same motherfucking package? | 你以为 同样的东西 我会付你两倍的钱吗 |
[11:56] | Hey, I’m in the same box here. | 嘿 我和你是一根身上的蚂蚱 |
[11:58] | Faggot took my shit same as he took y’all’s. | 基佬抢了你们的 他也抢了我的啊 |
[12:00] | Man, but that’s on your own people. | 哥们 这可只能怪你的人 |
[12:02] | Your guys was the ones doing security on this shit. | 这事儿是你的人负责安保 |
[12:04] | Hey, they worked it the same as we did the last dozen shipments. | 嘿 我的人和以前我们几十次的交易时一样尽责 |
[12:08] | Y’all was fine with it up until this, right? | 你们以前也没提出什么不妥的啊 |
[12:11] | Ain’t no one have a problem with it till the motherfucker gave us one. | 的确没什么不妥 直到这个操蛋的使出这么一招 |
[12:13] | Thing is, Joe, we calle a quorum on this, | Joe 我们就此进行了内部投票 |
[12:16] | took a vote that says it’s your people need to make this right. | 投票的结果是你们来解决这件事情 |
[12:20] | No no, a co-op means share and share alike. | 不 不 合作行动意味分享 |
[12:23] | You share the good and you share the bad. | 有福同享有难同当 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | I’ll dig deep and do the full shipment if that’s what y’all need, | 既然你们这样要求 那我就大出血把货都给你们 |
[12:37] | But don’t even think about coming back to me for a re-up after this, | 可是以后别想再找我补货 |
[12:40] | ’cause when that good raw shit comes straight off the boat, | 因为等那好货色到了的时候 |
[12:44] | it’s gonna be mine only, | 就只归我一个人 |
[12:45] | seeing as how y’all can’t find the heart to stand with me now. | 反正你们现在是不能和我有难同当的 |
[12:54] | You want to quorum up again, think it over a little? | 你们还想重新投票吗 再好好考虑一下 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I thought you might. | 呵 我就知道 |
[13:04] | I’ll get word back that we need a fresh shipment, and right quick, | 我会回话说我们需要一批新货 越快越好 |
[13:08] | and you can think about what we need to do to improve security, | 你们可以考虑考虑我们要怎样加强安保措施 |
[13:12] | make sure it only happens the once. | 确保不会再发生这样的事 |
[13:28] | What’s up, young’un? | 好啊 小子 |
[13:37] | Which one of your people was in charge of the stash? | 那次是你们谁管毒品 |
[13:41] | I mean, I want to talk to him. | 我是说 我想和他谈 |
[13:43] | My nephew. My sister’s boy. | 我侄子 我妹妹的儿子 |
[13:47] | I can’t give him up like that. | 我不能出卖他 |
[13:50] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[13:54] | My connect had people there when the shit went down. | 货被抢时 我有熟人在场 |
[13:56] | If that’s what you need to make you believe, | 如果你不信的话 |
[13:58] | you can hear it straight from him. | 可以去问他 |
[14:33] | We are rich. | 我们发了 |
[14:35] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像话嘛 |
[14:40] | All right. | 谢了 宝贝 |
[14:42] | Butch Butch. | |
[14:47] | My man. | 好哥们 |
[14:53] | Right, now, girl, you set that off slow, you feel me? | 好了 美女 悠着点 听到了吗 |
[14:56] | ‘Cause word gonna get around. They gonna come back on you now. | 消息传开以后 就会有人找上门来 |
[14:58] | Nah. None of that. | 切 才不会呢 |
[15:00] | Yo, anybody ask about me on another job, | 要是有人问起我的另一份工作 |
[15:03] | tell ’em, “Kimmy been retired.” All right? | 就说 “Kimmy退休了” 明白了吗 |
[15:07] | Be easy. | 保重 |
[15:09] | How much you got left after splitting with the Mexicans? | 和墨西哥人分成后 你还剩多少 |
[15:14] | 26 raw. | 大概26吧 |
[15:16] | Gracious. | 多谢咯 |
[15:19] | Shit, only problem, man, I’ll spend the rest of my life | 该死 哥们 唯一的问题是 |
[15:21] | trying to put that out on the street. | 我下半辈子都得耗在街上兜售毒品了 |
[15:23] | I ain’t no drug dealer, Butch. You feel me? | 我不是毒贩 Butch 懂吗 |
[15:27] | Shit, we just stole too much this damn time. | 该死 我们这次偷得太多了 |
[15:34] | So, what am l gonna do, Butch? | 那我该怎么办呢 Butch |
[15:38] | Well… | 嗯… |
[15:41] | you could come give Joe a call. | 你可以给Joe打电话 |
[15:43] | Offer to sell the shit back to him now | 提出把货卖回给他 |
[15:46] | for 20c on the dollar. | 打2折 |
[15:50] | Joe would have found some humor in that. | Joe或许会觉得这很幽默呢 |
[15:53] | I know you do. | 反正你一定觉得很好笑 |
[16:04] | I understand there’s a waiting list. | 我知道应该按照申请人名单先来后到 |
[16:07] | The thing is this kid has already been in a foster home. | 事实上这孩子曾经被别的家庭收养过了 |
[16:10] | Right. | 是的 |
[16:11] | And now his foster mother’s been hospitalized, so– | 现在他的养母住院了 因此… |
[16:14] | Right. No. | 是的 不 |
[16:19] | Is there a supervisor that I can talk to? | 我能不能和主管谈谈 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna be a little late for roll call. Gotta get this kid settled. | 点名我要晚去一些 先把这孩子安顿了 |
[16:25] | What’s wrong with D.S.S.? | 社会保险部出什么问题了 |
[16:26] | On the phone with them right now. hey’re talking about a group home. | 我正和他们打电话呢 他们想让他去孤儿院 |
[16:29] | So? Either you come up with a guardian, | 那又如何 要么你找一个监护人 |
[16:31] | or he goes to Social Services. No two ways about it. | 要么他去社会服务机构 只有这两种选择 |
[16:34] | Hello: Hello: | 喂 喂 |
[16:47] | Need your help. Get dressed. | 我们需要你帮忙 穿上衣服 |
[16:49] | I’m suspended with pay, pending a full trial board. | 我被带薪停职了 正在等待审判 |
[16:52] | Can’t do nothing for no one, Kima. | 恕我无能为力 Kima |
[16:54] | Fuck what they say. This here’s police work, | 管他们怎么说 这是警务 |
[16:58] | and I’m asking if you police. | 我问你 你是警察吗 |
[17:01] | All right. Listen up, you mutts. This is complicated. | 好了 听好了 你们这些蠢蛋 这事儿很复杂 |
[17:04] | I mean, it isn’t complicated if you went to college or, | 我是说 如果你上过大学 |
[17:08] | I don’t know, your mothers actually stopped drinking | 或者 你妈怀孕时没有喝得天昏地暗 |
[17:10] | for a minute while they was pregnant. | 那么对你来说 也不算复杂 |
[17:12] | But for Baltimore City Police, this is complicated. | 可是对于巴尔的摩警局来说 这很复杂 |
[17:16] | Anyway, this right here | 言归正传 这是重案组 |
[17:18] | is for the Major Crimes homicide investigation | 调查西区空房子死尸案时 |
[17:21] | into the bodies being found in the vacant houses here in Western. | 找到的重要线索 |
[17:24] | Command now wants all the districts to check every vacant in the city. | 指挥官要市里的所有警员 排查各自区域的空房子 |
[17:28] | That means you will need to go door to door | 也就是说在你们的辖区范围内 |
[17:30] | to every vacant house in your post | 你们要挨家挨户地查看空房子 |
[17:31] | and look at what was used to board it up. | 看密封房门用的是什么钉子 |
[17:34] | Most will have the Phillips head screws that H.C.D. uses, | 大多数应该是住房社区发展部使用的Phillips头螺丝钉 |
[17:36] | Iike this here on the flier. | 就像传单上的这幅图一样 |
[17:39] | But if you see a house that’s been boarded up | 如果你发现一所房子是用如图所示的 |
[17:41] | with nail-gun nails like these shown here, | 钉枪的钉子封住的 |
[17:44] | call your sector sergeant immediately. | 立即呼叫你的区域警长 |
[17:46] | You can enter the house, but if you find a body, | 你可以进入房子内 不过要是你发现尸体 |
[17:48] | do not disturb the crime scene. All told. | 不要破坏现场 说完了 |
[17:53] | But what I don’t understand is why they keep busting my balls about this. | 我不明白的是 他们怎么就不肯在这件事上放过我呢 |
[17:56] | I mean, Daniels gave me a slap on the wrist | 我是说 部长那件事 |
[17:58] | for the thing with the minister, right? | Daniels都将我从轻发落了 是吧 |
[18:00] | And Marimow got bounced just before he could fuck me up on anything else. | Marimow刚要整我就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[18:03] | You sure we on the right block? | 你确定是在这个街区吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah. Put them on the curb right here, more or less. | 嗯 就在这边的路牙子附近把他们控制住了 |
[18:09] | And then you fired the nail gun into the asphalt, | 接着你用钉枪 |
[18:11] | – right where they sat? – Yeah. Right next to the little broad’s leg. | – 射在了他们坐的地方的柏油马路上 – 没错 就钉在小妞的腿旁 |
[18:14] | So who tells these l.I.D. fucks | 谁让内务处的混蛋们 |
[18:16] | to start running through my paperwork, | 乱翻我的文件 |
[18:18] | Looking for who the fuck cares? | 找什么乱七八糟的东西 |
[18:20] | I mean, it’s not like they caught me stealing | 我是说 他们又不是逮着我偷东西 |
[18:21] | or brutalizing motherfuckers, right? | 或虐待那些操蛋的 是吧 |
[18:24] | – Right? – Look. | – 是吧 – 看 |
[18:29] | Yeah. It looks like it could be. Is that about right? | 嗯 看上去很像 就是这里吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:36] | Must have worked himself free. | 一定是挣脱了 |
[18:45] | I took them nails to Ballistics. | 我把钉子送到弹道科鉴定 |
[18:47] | Comparer said he could match anything out of that gun, | 那里的科员说他可以匹配 任何那把钉枪里打出来的东西 |
[18:50] | and maybe the nail gun itself, if we could get it. | 如果我们能找到钉枪的话 他还能匹配钉枪 |
[18:54] | I mean, I know they’re gonna take my stripes, | 我是说 我知道他们会降我的级 |
[18:56] | but you don’t think they’re gonna go past that, right? | 不过他们应该不会就这样算了 是吧 |
[18:58] | Herc, what’d you do exactly? | Herc 你到底干了什么 |
[19:02] | Lost the camera I took from l.S.D. without my lieutenant’s approval. | 我未经警督允许 就从设备科拿了摄像机 最后还搞丢了 |
[19:06] | And what evidence I got from the camera, | 那里来的证据 |
[19:09] | I put to a made-up informant. | 我谎称是个线人给我的 |
[19:13] | Son, | 孩子 |
[19:14] | they’re gonna beat on your white ass like it’s a rented mule. | 他们会把你往死里整 就像整一头租来的驴一样 |
[19:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:23] | Then make him sign it. | 那就迫使他签字 |
[19:25] | Did it to himself, that cocksucker. I hate that bastard. | 那吃鸡巴的自作自受 我讨厌那个混蛋 |
[19:29] | He called him cocksucker. | 他管他叫吃鸡巴的 |
[19:33] | ? | 妈的 |
[19:39] | You’re gonna break that call button. | 呼叫按钮会被你按坏的 |
[19:41] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[19:43] | I don’t mean to bother y’all, but I don’t get but four channels. | 我不想打扰你 可我只能看4个频道 |
[19:46] | That’s all you get. | 只有4个频道可以给你看 |
[19:47] | What about my man over there? | 那我旁边的这位老兄呢 |
[19:49] | He has insurance. | 他有保险 |
[19:51] | And insurance pays for his cable hookup. | 保险里包括了有线电视 |
[19:53] | Only reason you’re admitted is that fracture. | 你被允许住院的唯一原因是你骨折了 |
[19:56] | Soon as we can discharge you, we will. | 一旦我们能放你走 你就马上走人 |
[20:00] | All you gangsters | 你们这些毒贩子 |
[20:01] | wash up in our E.R. like it’s your due. | 在我们的急救室里作威作福 好像理所应当 |
[20:04] | You could stand out there slinging drugs till you get shot or cut, | 你们在外头兜售毒品 直到被枪击刀砍 |
[20:08] | have us put you back together free of charge | 我们给你们免费救治 |
[20:11] | so you can do it again. | 痊愈后你们继续贩毒 如此反复 |
[20:13] | – Gangster, huh? – Oh, you’re not that? | – 毒贩子哈 – 哦 你不是吗 |
[20:16] | I pulled your admissions. | 我查看过你的住院记录 |
[20:18] | You were here in ’90 for a gunshot wound, | 90年代的时候你因枪伤来这里住院 |
[20:20] | and three years before that, | 再往前推三年 |
[20:22] | you were here for chest surgery for a cutting. | 你因胸部砍伤又来住院 |
[20:24] | Long time back, yeah. | 是的 很久以前我曾经是 |
[20:27] | And I see you’re still at it. | 看得出你现在还是 |
[20:30] | – Dennis Wise, I’m Howard Colvin. – Are you police? | – Dennis Wise 我是Howard Colvin – 你是警察吗 |
[20:41] | I… used to be, | 我… 曾经是 |
[20:43] | but now I’m a bit of a teacher up at Tilghman. | 现在我算是Tilghman的教师了 |
[20:47] | I got a little problem, and you know Carver over at the Western, | 我遇上了个小麻烦 你认识西区的Carver吧 |
[20:52] | he said that you might be able to help me. | 他说你或许能帮到我 |
[20:55] | I went up to your gym. They told me what happened. | 我去了你的健身房 他们告诉了我事情的经过 |
[21:00] | What is it that I’m supposed to know about? | 你想让我告诉你什么 |
[21:04] | It’s Namond Brice. | 关于Namond Brice |
[21:05] | Yeah. What’s the problem? | 啊 他怎么了 |
[21:08] | Oh… shit. | 哦… 见鬼 |
[21:10] | Well, I’ve just come to care about the kid. | 我刚开始照顾他 |
[21:19] | You heard it was Little Kevin? | 你听说了吗 这回是小Kevin |
[21:20] | I seen one of the police step out the household with his necklace. | 我看见一个警察 拿着他的项链从房子里走出来 |
[21:24] | That’s Kevin up in there, yo. | 裹尸袋里的是Kevin啊 |
[21:28] | This motherfucker be killing niggers just to do it. | 这个操蛋的只是为杀人而杀人 |
[21:32] | See? | 明白吗 |
[21:34] | Nigger killing motherfuckers just ’cause he can, | 他杀人只是因为他能杀人 |
[21:37] | not ’cause they snitching, not ’cause it’s business, | 不是因为别人通风报信 不是因为生意上的事 |
[21:41] | but ’cause this shit just comes natural to him. | 只是因为他觉得杀人是很自然的事 |
[21:43] | – Yo, Bodie, man– – I mean, Little Kevin is gone– | – 嘿 Bodie 哥们 – 我是说 小Kevin死了… |
[21:46] | this nigger don’t feel nothing. | 这家伙什么感觉也没有 |
[21:48] | And all them motherfuckers in them rowhouses, | 那些死在房子里的人 |
[21:50] | – nobody mean a fucking thing to him. – Bodie, calm the fuck down. | – 他一个也不在乎 – Bodie 他妈的冷静点 |
[21:52] | Fuck Marlo, man! Fuck him | 操他的Marlo 哥们! 操死他 |
[21:54] | and anybody that think it’s all right to do people this way. | 以及所有这样草菅人命的家伙 |
[21:58] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[22:00] | Fuck all y’all motherfuckers. | 操死你们这些操蛋的 |
[22:02] | Get the fuck off me, man. | 他妈的放开我 哥们 |
[22:04] | That’s his friend in the bag. | 袋子里是他的朋友 |
[22:11] | It’s like that nigger ain’t fit, man. | 那个家伙真他妈的有毛病 |
[22:21] | – You see that shit, yo? – Go on. Lock his dumb ass up. | – 你看到了吗 – 去 把他关起来 |
[22:24] | Attica! Attica! Attica! Attica! | |
[22:28] | – Attica! – the number of victims discovered shot to death | – Attica! – 在封闭房屋内被发现的枪击受害者 |
[22:31] | in the boarded-up buildings. | 数目已达… |
[22:33] | How flattering for us. | 真是运气了我俩 |
[22:34] | It knocks the school deficit right off the front pages. | 这就把学校赤字事件挤下了头版 |
[22:37] | There’s your silver lining right there. | 凡事有利有弊 这就是利 |
[22:38] | – Those bodies are on Royce. – School deficit should be too. | – 那些尸体是Royce的责任 – 学校赤字也是 |
[22:42] | Should be, but that’s a problem that’s gonna play out in the next fiscal year. | 的确 不过这是下一个财政年度的问题了 |
[22:44] | By then you’re out of Teflon. | 那时候这事儿怎么都不归你管了 |
[22:46] | So I take the governor’s money, and then two years from now | 也就是说我拿了州长的钱 2年后 |
[22:49] | when I shake the hand of any voter in the D.C. suburbs, they say | 当我在华府郊区和选民们握手时 他们会说 |
[22:52] | “All right. You’re the guy” | “哦 你就是那个用我的税金 |
[22:53] | “who needed my tax dollars to bail out your school system.” | 放弃学校体系的人” |
[22:56] | If you take his check, you lose votes in Prince George’s and Montgomery, | 如果你收下他的支票 你就会失去Prince George和Montgomery的选票 |
[22:59] | and you can’t beat him statewide without the counties. | 没有这些县的选票 你就不能在全国范围内战胜他 |
[23:01] | But two years from now, if you’re governor, | 不过2年之后 当你成为州长的时候 |
[23:04] | you can help the city from Annapolis. | 你就能将城市从安纳波利斯的淫威中解救出来 |
[23:06] | He’s the mayor now. | 他现在就是市长 |
[23:08] | I agree we can’t fix the city schools, | 我承认我们不能解决城市学校问题 |
[23:10] | but we can’t let them get any worse either. | 不过我们也不能让事态恶化 |
[23:13] | Go back to Annapolis. Eat his shit. | 回到安纳波利斯那里 接受他的给予 |
[23:15] | If we lose local control of the schools, | 如果我们对当地学校失去控制 |
[23:16] | Nerese and the teachers will rip you, | Nerese和老师们会要你好看 |
[23:18] | but the rest of the city will see you did it for them kids. | 可其他市民会认为 你这是为了孩子们好 |
[23:22] | Kids don’t vote. | 孩子们没有投票权 |
[23:48] | Taking a risk with our supply, ain’t you? | 你这不是拿我们的货源冒险吗 |
[23:50] | I mean, setting up a meet with anybody other than us. | 我是说 会见除了我们之外的人 |
[23:54] | Got to. The boy craves reassurance. | 没办法 小子渴望安全感 |
[23:58] | Boss, you get that boy Marlo in line on our connect, | 老大 你让Marlo那小子认识我们的联络人 |
[24:01] | he might try to go round the co-op, go round us. | 他可能绕过我们的合作 绕过我们 |
[24:05] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂吗 |
[24:06] | Cautious as those Greeks be, who you think they gonna trust? | 那些希腊人如此谨慎 你觉得他们会信任谁呢 |
[24:09] | They know us. They don’t know him. | 他们认识我们 而不认识他 |
[24:14] | – Damn. – Look at this nigger coming round. | – 该死 – 看是谁来了 |
[24:17] | Easy, son. Easy. | 别激动 孩子 别激动 |
[24:27] | Yeah. I might have known I’d find you boys in here, | 我就知道能在这里找到你们 |
[24:29] | burning that oil after hours. | 下班后还要开夜车 |
[24:30] | Nigger, I’ma kill you twice. | 小子 我恨不得杀你两回 |
[24:33] | Oh? So you don’t want your shipment, huh? | 哦 你不想要你的货了吗 |
[24:39] | Say your piece. | 你想怎么样 说吧 |
[24:43] | Well, it just so happens I got some heroin for sale. | 我碰巧有一批海洛因要卖 |
[24:46] | Marketwise, you fellas look like buyers. You feel me? | 在市场上 你们是买家 是吧 |
[24:50] | This some shameless shit. | 真不要脸 |
[24:52] | Oh, ain’t no shame in my game, dawg. | 哥们 我的游戏里没啥要不要脸的 |
[24:54] | I’m here about the business. Ain’t that right, Joe? | 我是来做生意的 是吧 Joe |
[24:57] | – How much? – 20 on the dollar. | – 多少钱 – 2折 |
[25:01] | 10, nigger. | 1折 小子 |
[25:03] | Don’t make me say 25 now. | 别逼我说2.5折 |
[25:07] | That’s 400,000. | 那是40万美元 |
[25:11] | How about we take your faggot ass in the backroom | 要不这样 我们把你这个基佬拖到后屋 |
[25:14] | and get into some diabolical brutality, | 给你些颜色看看 |
[25:17] | find our shit the old-fashioned way? | 用老办法找到我们的货 如何 |
[25:19] | – Feel me? – Oh, I feel you. | – 你懂吗 – 哦 我懂 |
[25:22] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[25:24] | I don’t know though, Joe. You think Omar gonna give it up? | 不知道行不行得通 Joe 你觉得Omar肯开口吗 |
[25:29] | 20 on the dollar it is. | 那就2折 |
[25:37] | Say, how’s she ticking, Joe? | 她走得怎样 Joe |
[26:05] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[26:14] | And he thinks | 他认为 |
[26:16] | I’ll help the schools, help the city a lot more | 如果两年后我成为州长 |
[26:20] | if I’m governor two years from now. | 我就能为学校为城市做更多贡献 |
[26:23] | I’m thinking that way it wouldn’t just be about me | 我想 从这个角度上说 |
[26:25] | if I don’t take the money. | 拿不拿钱就不仅仅是我的事 |
[26:28] | Are you asking me what I think? | 你这是在问我的想法吗 |
[26:33] | I think you’ll do the right thing. | 我的想法是 你会做出正确的决定 |
[26:59] | For real, I’m telling you the truth. | 真的 我没说谎 |
[27:03] | Tickles. | 痒痒 |
[27:08] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想做吗 |
[27:11] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[27:13] | Nah | 不会的 |
[28:19] | Detective Crutchfield, do you have a moment? | Crutchfield警探 你有空吗 |
[28:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 什么事 长官 |
[28:25] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[28:27] | I’ve got a question on these reports. | 关于这些报告我有个疑问 |
[28:30] | Were they all found in the basement? | 这些尸体都是在地下室发现的吗 |
[28:32] | No, ma’am. We’ve been finding most in the basement, | 不 长官 大多数是地下室发现的 |
[28:34] | but some are on the upper floors too. | 可有一些是在上面发现的 |
[28:37] | Can you be specific in the 24s, for my sake anyway? | 你能不能把尸检报告写得更详细些 就当是为了我 |
[28:42] | – No problem. – Thanks. | – 没问题 – 多谢 |
[28:45] | How many so far? | 现在多少了 |
[28:48] | – 17. – Christ. | – 17起 – 天哪 |
[28:51] | That’s a lot of red names. | 好多红色的名字 |
[28:53] | It’s your first “Red Bull.” | 这是你的第一次”红牛” |
[28:55] | Yeah. I thought I’d get a nice, | 嗯 我以为第一次会是 |
[28:57] | quiet domestic or two to start me off. | 一两件安安静静的家庭纠纷 |
[29:00] | We got national press on this already. | 现在已经有国内媒体关注这个案件了 |
[29:02] | You’ll be fine, Rhonnie. | 你会没事的 Rhonnie |
[29:03] | Just don’t let any of these guys see you sweating. | 只要别让别人看到你紧张就行 |
[29:07] | Hey, I need a case dropped. | 嘿 我要撤诉一个案子 |
[29:09] | To tell Mello to sign off, I need a friendly A.S.A. | 要让Mello签字撤销 我需要一个友善的助理检察官 |
[29:14] | He kicks out a radio-car window, and you wanna give him a walk? | 他踢破了一辆无线电通讯警车的窗户 你想放他走人吗 |
[29:20] | What’s the date range as per decomp? | 尸体的死亡时间范围怎样 |
[29:23] | The one on Mount Street looked about a week. | Mount街上的这个看上去有大概一个礼拜 |
[29:26] | Some a few days, | 有些是几天 |
[29:28] | some are skeletal at this stage. | 有些现阶段已成了骷髅 |
[29:32] | – They all head shots? – Multiples, most of them. | – 他们都是头部中枪吗 – 大多数都是多处中枪 |
[29:34] | – Black males, 15 to 25? – Uh-huh. | – 男性黑人 15到25岁? – 嗯 |
[29:36] | No, some older. | 不 有的年纪更大些 |
[29:38] | We got one in a security guard’s uniform around here somewhere. | 这里有一个穿保安制服的 |
[29:42] | You laser-print? Vacuum the rooms? | 你们拍照扫描了吧 用吸尘器了吗 |
[29:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:47] | Gluco for blood? What’s the geography? | 测试过血迹了吧 地理分布怎样 |
[29:50] | 13 on West Side, Baltimore to Winchester, | 西区13个 Baltimore到Winchester |
[29:53] | Schroeder to the Grove. | Schroeder到Grove |
[29:54] | The Eastern boys found four more in the houses on Monument Street. | 东区在Monument街发现4个 |
[29:57] | – East Side? – Yeah. That threw us. | – 东区? – 嗯 我们也被搞糊涂了 |
[29:59] | We’re casting a wider net now, searching the vacants citywide. | 我们现在撒网的范围更大了 在全市范围内排查空房屋 |
[30:02] | My number’s 23 in the office pool. | 在局里我的破案位次是23 |
[30:04] | I still have hope. | 我还有希望 |
[30:06] | Hell of a case, right here. | 这真他妈是个大案子 |
[30:09] | You know, if I was police, | 如果我是警察 |
[30:10] | I don’t think I could lean back on it. You? | 我绝不能坐视不管 你呢 |
[30:13] | – Not if I was real police. – Right. | – 如果我是真正的警察 绝对办不到 – 嗯 |
[30:17] | Thank you, Detective. | 多谢了 警探 |
[30:57] | – Calvin, you done already? – Yeah, I’m done. | – Calvin 你已经做完了吗 – 嗯 做完了 |
[31:27] | Attention, a reminder: | 提醒各位注意 |
[31:30] | Answer sheets must be turned into the office by you | 测试结束后 |
[31:33] | and only you | 答题纸必须立即 |
[31:35] | immediately upon completion of the tests. | 由本人交到办公室 |
[31:38] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[31:41] | Where are we on the nail gun? | 钉枪调查进展如何 |
[31:43] | A Hilti DX model. | 型号是Hilti DX |
[31:44] | High end, but common among contractors. | 比较高端 但在承包商中很常见 |
[31:46] | Is it what Sergeant Hauk saw in the back of Chris Partlow’s truck? | Hauk警长在Chris Partlow的卡车后面 看到的是这个吗 |
[31:49] | We showed him one, and he thought so. | 我们给他看了一把同型号的钉枪 他认为他看到的就是这种 |
[31:52] | Then we dragged his ass back down to the block where he did the car stop. | 然后我们带他去当时他停车的街区 |
[31:54] | Anything? | 有线索吗 |
[31:55] | We found what might be a hole | 我们发现一个疑似的洞 |
[31:57] | where he said he fired into the street, | 他说他就是在那里用钉枪打洞的 |
[31:59] | but no nail, even after sweeping the block with metal detectors. | 不过没找到钉子 用金属探测器搜查了整个街区 都没找到 |
[32:03] | Probably took a ride in some bastard’s radio, | 可能当时搞上了某个家伙的无线电通讯车 |
[32:06] | but now it’s in a tire pile somewhere. | 现在在废旧轮胎堆里躺着呢 |
[32:08] | So our next move is a search and seizure on that truck. | 我们下一步是要搜寻并扣押那辆卡车 |
[32:10] | Along with a court order for hair and blood from Chris and Snoop both. | 并且申请庭谕化验Chris和Snoop的毛发和血液 |
[32:15] | With everything we’re pulling out these houses, | 我们从空房子里搜集了这么多物证 |
[32:17] | we might get lucky with some tracework. | 很有可能会发现线索 |
[32:19] | – What’s your P.C.? – Herc sees the nail gun. | – 合理根据是什么 – Herc看到钉枪了 |
[32:22] | Nothing wrong with owning a power tool. | 持有一把建筑工具并不犯法 |
[32:24] | What’s the P.C. on Chris and Snoop specifically? | 要求取Chris和Snoop的毛发和血样的具体理由是什么 |
[32:27] | A witness– | 一个目击者 |
[32:29] | the boy who was told by a co-conspirator who the murderer was. | 有个男孩从同伙那里得知凶手是谁 |
[32:33] | The boy is a source. He’s not a witness. | 那个男孩是信息源 他不是证人 |
[32:36] | If he’s just a source, you don’t have enough. | 如果他只是信息源 理由就不够充分 |
[32:38] | No, but with the links that we got | 没错 可是再加上我们发现的 |
[32:39] | between some of these bodies and Stanfield | 这些尸体和Stanfield以及他的组织之间的联系 |
[32:40] | and his organization, we have a pattern. | 我们就找到了一种规律 |
[32:43] | Weak. Very weak. | 理由不充分 一点也不充分 |
[32:46] | Oh, fuck it. | 操 |
[32:49] | Give me an hour. | 给我一个小时 |
[32:55] | You haven’t left me alone all week. | 你整个星期都在烦我 |
[32:57] | Every time I come out of the pool, | 每次我从泳池上来 你都想把我擦干… |
[33:04] | – Dennis Wise. – Hey, man. | – Dennis Wise – 嘿 哥们 |
[33:07] | Yeah. Were you able to get some word? | 你能传个话吗 |
[33:10] | On my say-so, he’s willing to sit and hear you out. | 只要我发话 他就会乖乖地坐下来听你说话 |
[33:15] | But what you asking him for– I don’t know. | 不过你要求他做的事…难说啊 |
[33:20] | Good luck, though. | 还是祝你好运吧 |
[33:21] | If you see my man Carver again, | 如果你再见到我的小弟Carver |
[33:24] | you tell him he owe me one now. | 你告诉他他欠我一个人情 |
[33:27] | – All right, man. Appreciate it. – You got it, bro. | – 好的 兄弟 多谢了 – 不客气 老兄 |
[33:32] | All right. | 还你 |
[33:34] | Y’all coming back with a warrant? | 你会带逮捕证回来吗 |
[33:36] | The roughneck in room 232. | 回来抓232号病房的无赖 |
[33:41] | From what I know, he runs a gym program for kids. | 据我所知 他经营一家儿童健身房 |
[33:44] | He got himself shot for trying to pull a kid off the corner. | 他是在劝一个孩子别堕落时被枪打伤的 |
[33:50] | Look, you need to speak up now, | 听着 你必须现在站出来说话 |
[33:52] | or face the fact that you never spoke at all. | 否则你就承认自己根本不敢说出真相 |
[33:57] | They wouldn’t let me see my son at marches. | 认尸的时候他们不准我去看我儿子 |
[34:01] | Said there wasn’t much left by the time y’all found him. | 他们说 当我儿子被找到时 尸骨已所剩无几 |
[34:06] | We did the best we could with the information we had. | 我们已经最大限度利用现有信息 帮你找儿子了 |
[34:18] | Word come to me that a man named Chris | 我听说一个叫Chris的男人 |
[34:21] | and a girl named Loop or Snoop | 和一个叫Loop还是Snoop的姑娘 |
[34:24] | or some such took my son and killed him. | 带走了我的儿子 并杀了他 |
[34:28] | Told me I would never see my boy again. | 他们说我再也见不到我儿子了 |
[34:36] | Why can’t you just make an exception in this case | 你为什么就不能破个例 |
[34:37] | and move his name to the top of the list, | 把他移到等待名单的第一位呢 |
[34:39] | see that he gets another foster parent? | 尽快让别人收养他 |
[34:41] | The list is the list. | 名单就是名单 |
[34:43] | Some clients have been in group homes for years. | 有些申请者在孤儿院好几年了 |
[34:45] | He was in group homes for years. | 他也在孤儿院呆了很多年 |
[34:47] | – Now he’s gotta go back because– – Please don’t raise your voice. | – 他现在凭什么回去 – 请不要对我吼 |
[34:49] | – If you’re going to raise your voice– – Please. | – 如果你对我吼… – 拜托 |
[34:55] | There’s gotta be some way that he doesn’t have to go– | 一定有什么办法能让他不必回… |
[35:01] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 的确有一个办法 |
[35:05] | There’s gotta be. | 这个肯定行 |
[35:09] | How about– | 你说 |
[35:12] | how about if I take him as a foster parent? | 我收养他如何 |
[35:16] | The screening process takes three to four months. | 审查过程要持续3到4个月 |
[35:18] | This child can’t be in your custody, Sergeant. | 这个孩子不能由你监护 警长 |
[35:20] | He needs to come back under our supervision per the juvenile order. | 按照青少年法规 他必须继续由我们监护 |
[35:33] | Think you all that for hassling niggers and shit? | 你就只有骚扰老百姓的本事吗 |
[35:36] | I know I’m all that. | 是啊 没错 |
[35:38] | I’m thinking about some pussy. | 我还想骚扰美女呢 |
[35:40] | – Yeah. Me too. – Mm-hmm. | – 嗯 彼此彼此 – 呵 |
[35:42] | They dumped their tools. | 他们把工具都弃了 |
[35:47] | Nothing under the seats. Nothing in the glove box. | 座位下没有 车内工具箱里没有 |
[35:52] | Registered to some little old lady, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 登记在案这是某位老太太的车 |
[35:55] | These guys know the drill. | 他们很懂行 |
[35:59] | Can you see these two riding tail? | 你能抓住这两位的把柄不 |
[36:05] | Come on. | 再找找 |
[36:32] | shit. | 操 |
[36:36] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[36:44] | It ain’t even our truck. | 车都不是我们的 |
[36:54] | But I need to hear it from you. | 可我必须听你亲口说 |
[36:56] | From me: | 听我亲口说 |
[36:58] | This is not my affair, huh? | 其实这根本不关我的事 |
[37:01] | It is what Joe says. I’m only here right now for Joe, | Joe是这么说的 我也是为了Joe才来这里 |
[37:04] | who I trust, who I respect, | 我信任他 我尊重他 |
[37:06] | who I worked with for many years. | 我和他合作多年 |
[37:09] | You I do not know, and I don’t need to know. | 我对你不了解 也不需要了解 |
[37:13] | But because this thing goes wrong for Joe, then– | 可是因为Joe有了麻烦 所以… |
[37:17] | Well, how am I supposed to know this ain’t no setup? | 我怎么知道这不是陷阱 |
[37:21] | How am I supposed to know your people ain’t in on it too? | 我怎么知道你们不是一伙的 |
[37:26] | You know because Joe says | 因为Joe是这么说的 |
[37:30] | and because I say. | 因为我是这么说的 |
[37:32] | And you trust your people like that? | 你就这么相信人吗 |
[37:35] | I talked to my driver. | 我和会我的司机交心而谈 |
[37:37] | I looked into his soul. | 我能直视他的灵魂 |
[38:05] | Chris and Snoop just been popped | Chris和Snoop因车里 |
[38:08] | on a gun charge, found in the truck. | 藏着非法枪支被捕 |
[38:12] | Call the bondsman. | 打电话给保证人 |
[38:14] | But first, put a follow on him right there. | 不过首先 你还是找人盯住他 |
[38:19] | Who, white dude with the hat on? | 谁 那个戴帽子的白种人吗 |
[38:20] | What, he a problem? | 他是个麻烦的家伙吗 |
[38:25] | I just need to know more. | 不 我只是需要多了解他的情况 |
[38:29] | – All right. – All right. | – 行 – 好的 |
[38:34] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[38:35] | $90,000 to you in the morning. | 明早给你9万美金 |
[38:36] | We’ll put a hunt on Omar later, | 之后会找人搜寻Omar |
[38:38] | after the heat on them empty houses gives way. | 等沸沸扬扬的空房子事件的风头过去之后 |
[38:50] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的来干嘛 |
[38:53] | You think that charge gets dropped | 你以为没人给你特殊照顾 |
[38:55] | without somebody showing you some special love? | 就能轻易撤诉吗 |
[39:01] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[39:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:15] | All right. Might be surety bond on this Chris Partlow, | 好 Chris Partlow可能有履约保证 |
[39:20] | given all of his priors. | 因为他有前科 |
[39:22] | Pearson woman– not so much. All right? | 那个叫Pearson的女人 就不是这回事儿了 知道了吗 |
[39:39] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛 |
[39:41] | Court order. We get blood and hair. | 庭谕 我们要取你们的血液和毛发样本 |
[39:44] | 14 head hairs, 14 body hairs, | 14根头发 14根体毛 |
[39:47] | two blood samples each. | 两个各取两份血液样本 |
[39:49] | It’s a lot of houses, a lot of deeds. | 这么多房子 这么多谋杀 |
[39:52] | Who knows what you left behind? | 谁知道会留下什么蛛丝马迹呢 |
[40:06] | We still in the city? | 我们还在市里吗 |
[40:09] | Cylburn Arboretum. Pimlico’s right up the hill. | Cylburn Arboretum Pimlico就在那座山上 |
[40:16] | This is nice. | 这里真漂亮 |
[40:22] | I ain’t no snitch. | 我不会告密 |
[40:26] | I didn’t say you were. | 没说你是 |
[40:27] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我入行很久了 |
[40:30] | I ain’t never said nothing to no cop. | 我从不向条子告密 |
[40:42] | I feel old. | 我感觉我老了 |
[40:46] | I been out there since I was 13. | 我13岁就出来混了 |
[40:48] | I ain’t never fucked up a count, never stole off a package, | 从来没算错帐 从来没偷货 |
[40:52] | never did some shit that I wasn’t told to do. | 从来没干过不该干的事 |
[40:55] | I’ve been straight up. But what come back, | 我老老实实地做了半辈子 可结果呢 |
[40:58] | You think if I get jammed up on some shit, | 如果我遇上麻烦 |
[41:00] | they’d be like, “All right, yeah. Bodie been there.” | 他们会说 “嗯 反正Bodie也不是第一次了” |
[41:02] | “Bodie hang tough. We got his pay lawyer.We got a bail.” | “Bodie坚持住了 我们会请律师的 我们会保你出来的” |
[41:07] | They want me to stand with them, right? | 他们想让我和他们站在一边 |
[41:09] | But where the fuck they at, when | 可是当情况变得糟糕 |
[41:11] | I mean, when shit goes bad and there’s hell to pay, | 不可收拾的时候 他们又他妈的在哪里呢 |
[41:14] | where they at? | 他们在哪里呢 |
[41:18] | This game is rigged, man. | 这个游戏被人操控了啊 哥们 |
[41:21] | We like the little bitches on a chessboard. | 我们就像棋盘上的棋子 |
[41:24] | Pawns. | 小卒 |
[41:28] | Yo, I’m not snitching on none of my boys– | 我不会去出卖我兄弟们的 |
[41:31] | not my corner, and not no Barksdale people, | 我那块区域的人 我都不会 |
[41:34] | or what’s left of them. | 还有Barksdale的余党 |
[41:36] | But Marlo– this nigger and his kind, man, | 可是Marlo 这个小子和他的同伙 哥们 |
[41:39] | they gotta fall. They gotta. | 他们必须被清除 必须的 |
[41:43] | Well, for that to happen, somebody’s gotta step up. | 为此 必须有人站出来提供线索 |
[41:50] | I’ll do what I gotta. I don’t give a fuck. | 我尽力而为吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[41:55] | Just don’t ask me to live on my fucking knees, you know? | 只是别他妈强迫我低三下四的 |
[42:03] | You’re a soldier, Bodie. | 你是个勇士 Bodie |
[42:07] | Hell, yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[42:27] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[42:29] | You used to be a roll-up on Pennsie and Fremont. | 你曾是Pennsie和Fremont的头儿 |
[42:31] | Yeah. It was my old post. | 嗯 那是我曾经的岗位 |
[42:33] | – I came up with C.B.S. – Calhoun, Baker, Stricker. | – 我因为C.B.S.坐牢 – Calhoun Baker Stricker |
[42:38] | Yeah. I used to have to bang up on y’all all the time. | 是啊 我以前不得不经常找你们的麻烦 |
[42:40] | I remember that too. | 这个我也记得 |
[42:44] | Yeah. I ain’t a cop now, right? | 嗯 不过现在我不是警察了 |
[42:48] | I mean, like I told Cutty, | 我是说 就像我告诉Cutty的一样 |
[42:50] | I’m sort of like a teacher now, | 我现在是老师了 |
[42:52] | and that’s how I come to know Namond. | 我也是这样认识Namond的 |
[42:54] | Only reason I’m even here is Cutty spoke for you. | 我坐在这里和你谈 只是因为Cutty开了口 |
[42:57] | He say what I’m asking? | 他说了我为何而来吗 |
[43:02] | Your boy… | 你的儿子… |
[43:04] | is smart and funny | 很聪明 很风趣 |
[43:07] | and open-hearted, | 也很外向 |
[43:09] | and he got some flex in him. | 他很有潜力 |
[43:11] | And I ain’t see it at first, ’cause he was always acting out, | 刚开始我没看出来 因为他总是很调皮 |
[43:14] | always full up of corner talk– | 满嘴街头粗话 |
[43:17] | you know, just talking shit to hide himself. | 他这样做只是在掩饰内心 |
[43:20] | But he could go a lot of places and do a lot of things in his life, | 可是他这辈子能去很多地方 能干很多大事 |
[43:24] | be out there in the world in a way that, | 他会活得精彩 |
[43:26] | you know, didn’t happen for you and me. | 有一个和你我完全不同的人生 |
[43:30] | I mean, you know, our kind? Shit. | 我是说 我们这种人 他妈的 |
[43:34] | Man, we both know we gonna go to our grave forever knowing | 哥们 我们一直到死只知道 |
[43:37] | what block Bentalou dead-ends at, | Bentalou最边缘的街区叫什么 |
[43:40] | or who got their liquor license over at the Underground, | 谁从黑市购买贩酒许可证 |
[43:43] | or what corner Tater man got shot on | 88年Taterman从音乐厅里出来时 |
[43:44] | when he come out the Musical Lounge back in ’88. | 是在哪个街角遇害 |
[43:47] | It’s a vision in gold. | 那些流金岁月啊 |
[43:56] | The West Side we knew– | 我们所知道的西区 |
[44:00] | it’s dead, man. | 已经死气沉沉了 哥们 |
[44:02] | You know, people in the game nowadays– | 现在掌权的人 |
[44:05] | I mean, it’s a whole different breed– | 我是说 已经和从前完全不同了 |
[44:08] | no code, no family, | 无原则 无家庭 |
[44:11] | and damn sure no respect. | 必然也就无尊重 |
[44:15] | I mean, you send Namond out on the corner now, | 我是说 你现在把Namond送到街上去贩毒 |
[44:18] | I’m giving him | 那么可能 |
[44:20] | maybe one, two years before he down at the morgue. | 2年后他就进停尸房了 |
[44:24] | And maybe, if you’re lucky, up here with you. | 或者 如果幸运的话 和你一样蹲牢房 |
[44:28] | Maybe, maybe not. That’s the game. | 或许这样 或许那样 世事本就难料 |
[44:30] | I’m talking about Namond here, Mr. Brice. | 我现在说的是Namond Brice先生 |
[44:35] | He’s a lot of things, a lot of good things. | 他可以成就很多 成就很多伟大的事情 |
[44:39] | I mean, before you know, he might surprise all of us given half a chance, | 我是说 只要给他一丁点机会 他可能就会出其不意地给我们惊喜 |
[44:42] | but he ain’t made for them corners, man. | 可他天生不是去街头贩毒的 哥们 |
[44:45] | I mean, not like we were. | 我是说 不像我们 |
[44:49] | That’s why I come down here because I gotta believe that you see it, | 我来这里就是因为 我要让你明白这一点 |
[44:53] | being who you are and all you’ve been through. | 毕竟你是经历过的人 |
[45:00] | You know your son. | 你了解你儿子 |
[45:08] | It’s in your hands, man. | 哥们 一切全看你决定了 |
[45:14] | You asking too much. | 你的要求太高了 |
[45:16] | Yeah, but I’m asking. | 是的 但我坚持我的要求 |
[45:22] | You sure it was the boy Bodie? | 你确定那个人是Bodie吗 |
[45:24] | Man, I seen him come from out the Central Booking | 哥们 我看他从Eager街的 |
[45:26] | over on Eager Street side. | 拘留中心出来 |
[45:28] | Then he got in some car with some white dude. | 然后和一个白人上了车 |
[45:30] | Police? What kind of car, a Caprice? | 警车吗 什么车 一辆Caprice? |
[45:33] | No, a hooptie, I think. | 不 我想是一辆Hooptie |
[45:39] | They on you like a motherfucker. | 他们操他妈的就和你干上了 |
[45:42] | They jacking you up, pulling all your work out them houses, right? | 他们抓了你 把你在那些房子里干的事儿都揪了出来 |
[45:47] | Man, we can’t have nobody snitching on us now. | 哥们 现在我们可和探子耗不起 |
[45:49] | We ain’t sure it’s that. | 我们还不能确定 |
[45:51] | What, you wanna let it go? Risk it? | 你想就这么算了吗 那就风险自担 |
[45:56] | Huh-uh. Send a message. | 要杀鸡儆猴 |
[45:59] | Maybe give it to your pup, get him started. | 你可以交给你的小弟去干 让他练练手 |
[46:02] | You and Snoop, y’all lay low till this shit here blow down. | 你和Snoop 在事情平息前你们低调行事 |
[46:06] | Boy worked for Bodie. | 那孩子曾是Bodie的手下 |
[46:07] | First time, best be someone he ain’t know. | 第一次动手 最好是他不认识的 |
[46:16] | You hear what Joe said? | 你听到Joe说的了吗 |
[46:18] | Joe’s saying this cocksucker who stole our shit | Joe说那个偷我们货的吃鸡巴的 |
[46:21] | wanna sell it back to us for 30 on the dollar. | 想以3折卖回给我们 |
[46:27] | Joe’s saying it’s another 90 to buy back our share. | Joe说要买回我们那一份还要90万美元 |
[46:39] | Dag, yo. Thought you forgot about me. | 哥们 还以为你把我忘了呢 |
[46:44] | Hey, why don’t you wait outside, all right? | 嘿 你为什么不去外面等着呢 |
[46:52] | You spoke to his father? | 你和他爸谈过了吗 |
[46:56] | If it goes the way I think, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[46:58] | he’ll be back with his mom by tomorrow. | 他明天会和他母亲一起过来 |
[47:01] | Big day all around tomorrow. | 明天是个重要的日子 |
[47:03] | Delegate Watkins got us 30 minutes at the mayor’s office. | Watkins委员为我们争取到30分钟 去市长办公室汇报工作 |
[47:08] | Icicles! | 白面! |
[47:09] | Get ’em while it’s going! Icicles! | 再不买就没了! 白面! |
[47:12] | Come on! | 快来买啊! |
[47:13] | Yo, Spider, what’s the count? | 蜘蛛 卖了多少了 |
[47:15] | I don’t even think we gonna sell out today, man. | 哥们 我可不认为今天我们卖得完 |
[47:21] | Icicles! Icicles! | 白面! 白面! |
[47:26] | Yo, Bodie, Yo, Bodie, | 嘿Bodie 嘿Bodie |
[47:35] | Icicles!Icicles! | 白面! 有白面! |
[47:42] | Yo, Bodie, you better run, yo. | 嘿 Bodie 你还是赶紧闪吧 |
[47:44] | Yo, this my corner. I ain’t running nowhere. | 这是我的地盘 我哪儿都不去 |
[47:46] | Bodie, is you crazy? | Bodie 你疯了吗 |
[47:59] | Shit is on! | 开战吧! |
[48:01] | Run with it, motherfuckers! I don’t give a fuck! | 接招吧 操蛋的! 我他妈才不怕呢! |
[48:05] | I’m right here! | 老子在这儿呢! |
[48:07] | You ain’t putting me up in one of them empty-ass houses, neither. | 你们不能把我抛尸废弃房屋 |
[48:11] | Bodie, come on, man. | Bodie 走吧 哥们 |
[49:49] | I don’t know about this. | 真不知道会怎么样 |
[49:51] | Mayor’s office. Yes. | 市长办公室 是的 |
[49:55] | Actually, you want the Department of Housing and Community Development. | 事实上 你应该去找住房社区发展部… |
[49:58] | Look, I don’t know about this, man. I just… | 听着 哥们 我完全没有把握 我… |
[50:04] | Ma’am… | 女士… |
[50:09] | if… sorry. | 如果… 对不起 |
[50:13] | If the mayor prefers not to– | 如果市长不想… |
[50:16] | if he, like, feels more comfortable with Dr. Parenti alone, | 如果他…想让Parenti博士单独和他说… |
[50:19] | you know because of the drug-legalization controversy last year… | 因为去年毒品合法化之争的事情… |
[50:23] | I don’t think Mayor Carcetti is in your meeting. He’s in Annapolis. | 我认为Carcetti市长不会参加您的会议 他在安纳波利斯 |
[50:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[50:41] | What up? | 好啊 |
[50:45] | Still asleep? | 还没睡醒呢 |
[50:48] | Early bird get that worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[50:52] | How you liking the crib? | 觉得这房子怎样 |
[50:55] | Fine, thanks. | 挺好的 多谢关心 |
[50:57] | Must feel good to be on your own. | 自立的感觉一定很棒 |
[51:03] | Yo, where you get that ring from? | 这戒指哪里来的 |
[51:08] | Took it from a nigger. | 从别人那里拿来的 |
[51:14] | Why? You want it? | 怎么 你想要 |
[51:16] | Nah nah. You keep it, Shorty. | 不 不 你留着吧 小子 |
[51:24] | I’ll go get Bug ready for school. | 我帮Bug做上学前准备 |
[51:27] | You ready to put in work? | 你准备好干活了吗 |
[51:32] | Two things then: | 两件事 |
[51:34] | First, we’re gonna give you the corner up on Payson. | 第一 我们会给你Payson的街角 |
[51:38] | Used to be Bodie’s old corner. Now it’s yours. | 那曾是Bodie的地盘 现在归你了 |
[51:43] | Crew that up. Run that shit. | 组织好人马 把那一块管好了 |
[51:45] | You get the points on that shop. | 你就会有好分成 |
[51:50] | Then we got this other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[51:55] | Yo, if I ain’t stepping on nothing, | 冒昧问一句 |
[51:57] | who was that who dropped for you, yo? | 你让我们除掉的那个人是谁啊 |
[52:04] | – Bug’s daddy. – Word? | – Bug他爹 – 什么 |
[52:26] | That’s not how you spell “paraphernalia.” | “paraphernalia”(用具)不是这样拼的 |
[52:28] | – How the fuck do you spell it? – Hey, fellas. | – 你他妈怎么拼啊 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[52:30] | Not like that. McNulty. Hey. | 反正不是这样拼 McNulty 嘿 |
[52:33] | You’re here 4:00 to 12:00, right? You heard about Bodie? | 你轮班是4:00到12:00 是吧 你听说Bodie的事了吗 |
[52:36] | – What about? Yeah yeah. What? – Bodie, from up Payson. | – 什么事 – Bodie Payson的 – 知道知道 什么情况 |
[52:39] | Shot dead on his corner. | 在他的地盘上被杀了 |
[52:41] | Midnight shift caught it. Check the readout. | 是值夜班的警员发现的 看看报告吧 |
[52:44] | Sergeant, get your ass in here. | 警长 快滚进来 |
[52:50] | God damn it, Sergeant, you’re on the brink of insubordination. | 该死 警长 你这简直就是违抗命令 |
[53:04] | You call D.S.S. right now and ship him out. That’s an order. | 你马上给社会福利部打电话 把他送走 这是命令 |
[53:07] | Lieutenant– | 警督 |
[53:14] | I got $235, if it helps. | 我有235美元 或许有用 |
[53:18] | How would that help: | 这有什么用呢 |
[53:20] | Maybe we can get a foster spot like that– pay somebody. | 或许我们可以用钱买通别人收养我 |
[53:35] | This is tracking, plain and simple. | 说白了 不就是分班吗 |
[53:37] | No, it isn’t. it’s a socialization process. | 不 不是的 这是一个社会化过程 |
[53:39] | But to any parent who complains, you’re still segregating them. | 可是有些家长会抱怨说 这就是把好坏学生分开 |
[53:42] | But I mean… it’s for their benefit, | 可这… 这是为了他们好 |
[53:43] | and for the benefit of the teachers trying to teach. | 也是为了努力教书的教师们好 |
[53:46] | And you’re proposing to expand this to every middle school? | 你们建议把这种模式推广到每一所初中? |
[53:50] | With enough grant money and your support, yes. | 如果有足够的经费和支持 我们会在9月之前 |
[53:53] | By September. | 全面推行 |
[53:54] | But you wouldn’t be teaching test curriculum here? | 不过你们不会教授考试内容吗 |
[53:56] | These would be the children left behind, so to speak. | 他们可以说是后进生 |
[54:00] | Yeah, but as it is, I mean, | 没错 不过事实上 |
[54:02] | we’re leaving them all behind anyway. We just don’t want to admit it. | 所有学生都是后进生 我们只是不想承认而已 |
[54:09] | – What we mean to say is– – Gentlemen… | – 我们想说的是… – 先生们… |
[54:12] | we’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[54:22] | So what, that’s it? | 啥 这样就算完了吗 |
[54:23] | After a two-minute hearing, they stick a fork in us? | 才听了2分钟 就把我们一票否决了吗 |
[54:26] | I’m a liability in there, man. | 哥们 他们都看我不顺眼 |
[54:30] | Seems like every time I open my mouth in this town, | 在这个城市里 我每次开口说话 |
[54:33] | I’m telling people something they don’t want to know. | 我都尽说些别人不想听的 |
[54:34] | – It’s not you. It’s the process. – The process? | – 不是你的缘故 这是一个过程 – 过程? |
[54:36] | When we get the grant, we study the problem, we propose solutions. | 我们拿到经费后 我们研究问题 我们提出解决方案 |
[54:40] | If they listen, they listen. | 如果他们愿意听 那就听 |
[54:41] | If they don’t, it still makes for great research. | 如果不愿意听 那还是很好的研究成果 |
[54:44] | What we publish on this is gonna get a lot of attention. | 这个问题的研究成果出版后 一定会引起关注 |
[54:46] | – From who: – From other researchers, academics. | – 谁的关注 – 研究员 学者 |
[54:50] | Academics? | 学者? |
[54:52] | What, they gonna study your study? | 怎么 他们会研究别人的研究成果? |
[54:59] | When do this shit change? | 这风气啥时才能变呢 |
[55:04] | And you put him out, huh? | 你让他出去贩毒了啊 |
[55:06] | He need to get hard. | 他必须变得坚强 |
[55:08] | Well, if he out, then he out. | 我说让你放手 你就放手 |
[55:11] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不 才不要 |
[55:13] | You ain’t gonna take my son away from me, not for this– | 你不能把我儿子带走 这次不行… |
[55:16] | Remember who the fuck you talking to right here. | 记住你在和谁说话 |
[55:18] | Remember who I am. | 记住我的身份 |
[55:21] | My word is still my word. | 我的话还是有分量的 |
[55:23] | In here, in Baltimore, | 在这里 在巴尔的摩 |
[55:25] | and in any place you can think of calling home, | 有任何你可以称为家的地方 |
[55:29] | it’ll be my word. They’ll find you. | 我说话算数 他们会找到你的 |
[55:33] | Man come down here to say my son can be anything he damn please. | 有个人专程跑来跟我说 我儿子能成为任何他想成为的人 |
[55:37] | Except a soldier. | 除了勇士 |
[55:41] | Yeah, well, look at me up in here. | 你瞧瞧我 |
[55:44] | Who the fuck would want to be that | 如果一个人能心想事成 |
[55:45] | if they could be anything else, De’Londa? | 谁他妈的愿意去拼命 De’Londa? |
[55:54] | So… | 那么… |
[55:57] | did you cut me off too? | 你是不是也不要我了 |
[56:00] | You still got me. We’ll get by. | 我还是和你在一起 我们能继续过日子 |
[56:05] | But you gonna let go of that boy. | 不过你一定放让我儿子走 |
[56:08] | Bet that. | 务必 |
[56:17] | Quien es? | 谁 |
[56:19] | It’s Omar, baby. | 是我Omar 宝贝 |
[56:51] | For your bank? | 这是存银行的吗 |
[56:54] | That’s for your pain, Butch. I be my own bank now. | 这是给您的辛苦费 Butch 我可以自己开银行了 |
[56:59] | They ain’t follow you? | 没人跟着你吧 |
[57:00] | Nah. Joe paid it my way. | 没有 Joe按照我的要求付了钱 |
[57:02] | He had to admit my word was better than his. You feel me? | 他必须承认我的话比他的话有分量 你懂吗 |
[57:07] | Let’s go then. | 我们走 |
[57:19] | He is in the van, | 他在货车里 |
[57:21] | in the garage in the back of 2249 Polk Street. | 车停在Polk街2249号后面的车库 |
[57:24] | The key gonna be in the cinderblock. | 钥匙在碎石堆里 |
[57:42] | You steal this much, | 你偷了这么多 |
[57:45] | and this ain’t over. | 事情一定没完 |
[57:50] | This ain’t over. | 事情一定没完 |
[58:22] | Thing about that Republican ass, | 那个共和党的混球 |
[58:24] | it’s not the flesh of his political fathers. | 他根本就是婊子养的 |
[58:49] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[58:52] | – You left it on the table. – Smug son of a bitch. | – 你和他摊牌了 – 他妈的小人 |
[58:57] | He was gonna make me beg, | 他要我求他 |
[59:00] | then call a press conference so the world could see me on my knees. | 再召开新闻发布会 让全世界的人都看我低声下气地求他 |
[59:05] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[59:07] | Two years, and we’ll make him pay. | 2年后 我们会让他付出代价的 |
[59:14] | Icicle, icicle! Got those icicles! | 白面 白面! 买白面咯! |
[59:21] | Shakedown! | 条子来了! |
[59:27] | Corner’s indicted. Go on. Get. | 这个街角被和谐了 快走人 都散了 |
[59:29] | Except you, motherfucker. On the wall. | 除了你 操蛋的 趴墙上 |
[59:36] | Sorry about Bodie. | Bodie的事我很抱歉 |
[59:39] | I ain’t jacking you up. I’m trying to do right for your boy. | 我不是要抓你 我是想为他伸张正义 |
[59:42] | – Who dropped him? – Y’all did. | – 是谁害死了他 – 是你们 |
[59:46] | They took him out ’cause he was talking to y’all. | 就因为他和你们说话 他才被杀的 |
[59:49] | Word is they seen him with the police down at Central Booking. | 传闻有人在拘留中心看见他和警察在一起 |
[59:52] | So cuff me | 所以说要么把我拷走 |
[59:54] | or kick my ass off this corner before you do me the same. | 要么在重蹈覆辙前放我离开 |
[1:00:11] | Hey, Duquan. | 嘿 Duquan |
[1:00:15] | Don’t you need to be at Douglass? | 你不是要去Douglass吗 |
[1:00:18] | I’m on my way there, yeah. | 我正要去呢 |
[1:00:20] | Where’s your book bag? | 你的书包呢 |
[1:00:22] | Oh, it’s– I’m gonna stop past the house and get it. | 哦 这个…我会回家一趟取书包 |
[1:00:30] | It’s a present for all you did. | 这礼物送你 感谢你做的一切 |
[1:00:37] | It’s for your desk. | 这个用来装饰你的桌子 |
[1:00:39] | That’s great, Duquan. Thanks. | 真好看 Duquan 多谢 |
[1:00:46] | Stop past anytime, | 经常来坐坐 |
[1:00:48] | Let me know how it’s going with you. | 和我聊聊你的近况 |
[1:00:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:02] | – But I ain’t want to go back. – Program’s ending, Zenobia. | – 可我不想回去 – 项目结束了 Zenobia |
[1:01:06] | Yeah, boy. Back to gen pop. | 好家伙 又可以跟大家一起了 |
[1:01:08] | Yes. | 耶 |
[1:01:11] | Pack my bags. | 赶紧收拾走人 |
[1:01:13] | What about you? | 你怎么想 |
[1:01:15] | I mean, this was all right… | 我觉得 这个项目挺好… |
[1:01:22] | but maybe it’s time. | 不过 是时候离开了 |
[1:01:30] | Why are you up? | 你怎么醒了 |
[1:01:32] | You’re working 4:00 to 12:00. What’s the matter? | 你值的是4:00到12:00的班 怎么了 |
[1:01:38] | Something with these bodies. | 是关于那些尸体的事情 |
[1:01:41] | Lester and them are getting up on it. | Lester他们正在调查 |
[1:01:45] | It’s under Daniels. | 这件事归Daniels管 |
[1:01:48] | He’s got suction now. | 他现在受到上司青睐 |
[1:01:51] | He can deliver. | 他可以说到做到 |
[1:01:53] | You want in. | 你想加入他们 |
[1:01:55] | I just feel like I owe it now. | 我现在觉得自己欠别人的 |
[1:01:57] | To who? | 欠谁 |
[1:02:00] | To this kid. Corner kid. | 欠一个孩子 街角的孩子 |
[1:02:04] | Getting ready to turn him, you know, | 原本想让他做线人 |
[1:02:06] | wrap him up and give him to Lester as a present. | 把他包起来 作为礼物送给Lester |
[1:02:10] | He one of the bodies in the houses: | 他的尸体也被丢在空房子里吗 |
[1:02:11] | No, they dropped him in the street. | 不 被扔在大街上 |
[1:02:17] | – Maybe I’d be different, you know? – Different: | – 或许我会变得不同 – 不同 |
[1:02:22] | Yeah, no more of the… | 不再… |
[1:02:25] | drinking and the whoring and all that. All that anger. | 酗酒 不再乱性 不再乱发脾气 |
[1:02:32] | ‘Cause I’m better now here with you. | 因为和你在一起 我就变得更好了 |
[1:02:41] | No more playing “Jimmy Bust Balls” with the world. | 不再和世人玩 “蛋疼的Jimmy” 了 |
[1:02:44] | “Jimmy Bust Balls”? | “蛋疼的Jimmy”? |
[1:02:47] | I swear to God, Beadie, that son of a bitch nearly killed me. | 我向上天发誓 Beadie 那狗娘养的差点把我害死 |
[1:03:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:03:18] | – What? – You tried. | – 什么 – 你尽力了 |
[1:03:21] | You don’t need to feel bad. | 你不必自责 |
[1:03:25] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:03:46] | All right, Randy, this way. | 好了 Randy 这边走 |
[1:04:26] | Take that top bunk over there. | 那边的上铺归你 |
[1:04:43] | Five-0. | 警察 |
[1:05:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:05:32] | I’m not asking ’cause I can’t use you. | 我这样问 不是因为我不能用你 |
[1:05:34] | I’m asking for your sake. | 我这样问是为了你好 |
[1:05:36] | I think I can do this and keep myself away from myself, | 我认为我能担当此任 不让我成为我自己 |
[1:05:41] | if that makes any sense. | 如果你懂我的意思 |
[1:05:54] | But I gotta tell you, | 可我得告诉你 |
[1:05:55] | we’re not gonna get Marlo Stanfield or anyone else | 我们不能让Marlo Stanfield团伙 在街上晃荡 |
[1:05:57] | above the street, not on street rips. | 不能让他们在街上胡来 |
[1:05:59] | What do you suggest? | 你想怎么做 |
[1:06:01] | Either a wide C.I. or a Title lll. | 要么扩大线人范围 要么再度监听 |
[1:06:04] | That’s what makes this case. | 这样才能破案 |
[1:06:06] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:06:08] | Maybe you do this fast and clean and simple. | 或许你可以迅速 简单 干净利落地完事 |
[1:06:13] | Then you don’t do it at all. | 那就相当于没做 |
[1:06:16] | Chain of command, Colonel. | 听你的啊 副总警监 |
[1:06:19] | How in the hell do we kick up percentages | 我们怎么可能同时提高 |
[1:06:21] | in math and reading both? | 数学和阅读的百分率呢 |
[1:06:24] | You believe the numbers? | 你相信这些数据吗 |
[1:06:26] | 38% proficient. 8% advanced. | 38%良好 8% 优秀 |
[1:06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[1:06:31] | “Proficient” means they’re at least two grades below their level. | “良好” 是说他们比平均水平低两级 |
[1:06:35] | “Advanced” can mean they’re at grade level or a year below. | “优秀” 是说他们达到平均水平 或落后一年 |
[1:06:38] | They score ’em like that, and… | 分数是这样打出来的 所以… |
[1:06:41] | they say we’re making progress. | 所以 他们说我们在进步 |
[1:06:45] | Okay. I’m still learning. | 好的 我还在熟悉情况 |
[1:06:47] | Nah, you’re gonna be fine. | 很快你就会明白了 |
[1:06:50] | Albert, Zenobia, Namond, good to have you back with us. | Albert Zenobia Namond 欢迎回来 |
[1:06:54] | Yeah. Your worst nightmare come right back on you. | 是啊 你最可怕的梦魇又回来了 |
[1:07:02] | Say, no, I’m just foolin’. | 没有啦 我说笑呢 |
[1:07:06] | Okay. Everyone open to 121. | 好了 大家翻到121页 |
[1:07:15] | Who figured out the first problem? | 谁算出了第一题 |
[1:07:17] | – Kareem? Correct. – 164. | – Kareem – 164 – 正确 |
[1:07:20] | – How’d you get it? Come. Show us. – Don’t know. | – 你怎么算出来的 – 不知道 – 上来 算给我们看 |
[1:07:26] | Just when you think you’re done. | 还以为完事了呢 |
[1:07:29] | What’s that one? 20? | 多少了 20? |
[1:07:31] | 22. Anybody heard from Bunk? | 22 有Bunk的消息吗 |
[1:07:36] | Ballistics say the guns match to nothing. Opened and closed. | 弹道科说没有和枪匹配的子弹 线索又断了 |
[1:07:39] | And they cleaned the prints. | 指纹也被抹掉了 |
[1:07:41] | Well, maybe we find a witness. | 或许我们会找到证人 |
[1:07:45] | Maybe trace lab gives us a hair or splatter or something. | 或许痕迹实验室会找出一根毛发 一些液体之类的 |
[1:07:49] | But short of that, we’re gonna have to go proactive. | 就算没有 我们也要保持积极态度 |
[1:07:52] | Where are you on the new body? | 最新发现的尸体调查进展如何 |
[1:07:54] | Back to square one. We’re in here for the long haul. | 又回到了原点 我们要打持久战 |
[1:07:58] | Colonel, how’d you happen to pick this place for us to stage? | 副总警监 你为什么选这个地方安排调查此案 |
[1:08:01] | Lemel: They closed it a few years back, | Lemel 这个地方几年前关了 |
[1:08:04] | and I knew it was near a lot of our crime scenes. | 我知道这里离很多犯罪现场很近 |
[1:08:08] | I went to school here back in the day. | 我曾经在这里上过学 |
[1:08:12] | Got a decent education, now that I think on it. | 现在想起来 当时的确是受到良好的教育 |
[1:08:40] | You try and talk to him? | 你和他谈了吗 |
[1:08:43] | Didn’t know what to say. Only heard from my sergeant this morning. | 我不知道该说些什么 我今早才从警长那里知道的 |
[1:08:48] | Guess I missed the 24 they wrote on it. | 我想我是漏看了这个案件的报告 |
[1:08:51] | And he really tried to do himself? It wasn’t just for show or nothing? | 他真的尝试过自杀吗 不只是表演给别人看吗 |
[1:08:54] | Bub’s got some problems, | Bub有很多缺点 |
[1:08:56] | but insincerity ain’t one of them. | 虚伪不是其一 |
[1:08:59] | Shame’s some tricky shit, ain’t it? | 羞耻心是个微妙的东西 是吧 |
[1:09:01] | Makes you feel like you want to change, | 让你有改变的冲动 |
[1:09:02] | and then beats you back down when think you can’t. | 当你认为自己改变不了的时候 狠狠地打击你 |
[1:09:06] | When was the last time y’all talked? | 你们最近一次谈话是什么时候 |
[1:09:08] | More than a couple of years, since he last got on the wagon, I think. | 几年前吧 我想是他上一次戒毒的时候 |
[1:09:14] | If he’s up in D ward, he’s cleaner than a motherfucker right now. | 如果他现在在D病区 那他比婴儿还干净纯洁 |
[1:09:52] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[1:09:55] | Maybe later. | 你先去吧 |
[1:10:44] | Can’t believe he’d leave that money on the table. | 我不敢相信 他就放弃了那笔钱 |
[1:10:48] | Why not? | 不该放弃吗 |
[1:10:49] | School. Kids. | 学校 孩子 |
[1:10:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:10:54] | You ain’t done enough of this here, I suppose. | 你还没干够呢 |
[1:10:57] | They always disappoint. | 他们总是令你失望 |
[1:11:00] | Closer you get, more you look– | 你离他们越近 你看到的越多 |
[1:11:04] | all of them. | 他们都一样 |
[1:11:07] | Who you going with next year? | 你明年投奔谁 |
[1:11:11] | If he tries for Elijah’s seat, I might stay with Royce. | 如果他想竞选Elijah的岗位 我会和Royce在一起 |
[1:11:14] | If not, | 如果不是的话 |
[1:11:15] | there’s this young buck out in Salisbury | Salisbury有个年轻人 |
[1:11:17] | thinks he can snatch up the First District seat. | 认为他可以抢到第一把交椅 |
[1:11:26] | Mistletoe. Come get ’em. | 槲寄生 来买啊 |
[1:11:34] | Mistletoe! | 槲寄生! |
[1:12:01] | You can look him in the eye now. | 你可以看着他的眼睛 |
[1:12:05] | No matter who he is or what he’s done, you look him right in the eye. | 不论他是谁 干了什么 你都直视他的双眼 |
[1:12:26] | I’m still your father. | 我还是你的父亲 |
[1:14:06] | What you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:14:49] | Right to the body. | 身体右侧 |
[1:14:52] | That’s right. Keep it moving. Where your eyes at? | 这就对了 动起来 眼睛看哪儿呢 |
[1:14:54] | Where you looking– what you looking at? | 看哪儿呢 在看什么呢 |
[1:15:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:15:09] | You cannot be out here. | 你们不能在这里玩 |
[1:15:12] | Y’all need to find something constructive to do with yourselves. | 去找些有用的事做 |
[1:15:14] | Go on. | 快去 |
[1:15:31] | Michael Michael. | |
[1:15:34] | Michael Michael. | |
[1:15:38] | The gun. | 枪 |
[1:16:14] | Na’, you’re gonna be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[1:16:19] | Go on. Go. | 快走 走吧 |
[1:16:32] | Boy, where’s your plate? | 孩子 你的盘子呢 |
[1:17:02] | Yo, Tyrell, wait up. | Tyrell 等等 |