时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | – 23-16. – Yeah, Lester. | – 23-16 – Lester 是我 |
[00:42] | – Where are you at? – On Monk in East Baltimore. | – 你在哪儿 – 在巴尔的摩东区盯着Monk |
[00:44] | – Who’s on Marlo? – No one right now. | – Marlo谁盯着 – 现在没人盯 |
[00:45] | Marlo’s been the hardest to follow. Too paranoid. Too much counter-surveillance. | Marlo最难跟 他太疑神疑鬼 反监视手段也多 |
[00:50] | Well, peel off Monk | 别管Monk了 |
[00:52] | and head out Broening Highway to the marine terminals. | 往Broening路那边开 去海运码头那边 |
[00:56] | Map 44, | 地图44页 |
[00:57] | grid G-as-in-George 10. | 坐标G10 |
[01:01] | -44 – 44. – Affirmative. This is a fresh one. | – 44页 – 对 这次是个新地点 |
[01:04] | If they’re going all the way out there, it might just be… | 如果他们去那么远的地方 那里有可能是… |
[01:06] | – Damn right. – On it. | – 没错 – 这就去 |
[01:10] | 23-06 to all units on this detail. New 20 is map 44. | 23-06呼叫所有特派小组成员 目标最新地址在地图44页 |
[01:13] | Grid G-George 10. That’s 44 G-George 10. | 坐标G10 44页坐标G10 |
[01:16] | Flood that grid and look for suspect vehicles. | 分布在那周围寻找可疑车辆 |
[01:18] | 23-12. 10-4. | 23-12 收到 |
[01:21] | Take me a while. I’m up Northeast. You want me to stay on Cheese? | 我得晚点才到 我在东北区 需要我继续监视Cheese吗 |
[01:24] | Negative. New 20 is a priority. Think we’re on the main stem. | 不需要 优先赶往新地点 看来我们钓到大鱼了 |
[01:58] | – Yeah? – McNulty? It’s on. | – 怎么了 – McNulty 开始了 |
[02:02] | – Yeah? – Oh, hell, yeah. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[02:03] | All right… | 好的 |
[04:24] | OK, whatchya got? | 有什么消息 |
[04:25] | We rolled around until Bobby spotted Chris Partlow | 我们四下寻找 然后Bobby看到了Chris Partlow |
[04:27] | pulled up on a lot two blocks from here. | 车停在离这里两条街远的地方 |
[04:30] | So we sat on him until Marlo posted. | 我们盯着他 直到Marlo出现 |
[04:32] | They talked for a minute, then Marlo bounced. | 他们谈了会儿 然后Marlo离开了 |
[04:34] | And Chris goes to the warehouse gate alone and a coupla white boys open up. | Chris独自来到个仓库门前 几个白人小子给开了门 |
[04:37] | He’s inside now? | 他现在就在里面? |
[04:39] | Entrance is around front, it’s the only working gate. Everything else is rusted up. | 入口就在前面 是这里唯一能用的门 其他的门都锈住了 |
[04:42] | – Who’s watching the front? – Two units. | – 前面是谁在盯 – 两个小组 |
[04:44] | They’re out on foot, a block away, with a clear view of what comes in or out. | 他们都下车了 离那里一条街远 能清楚看到出入的人 |
[04:47] | So what do we do if Chris rolls out? | 要是Chris出来了我们怎么办 |
[04:49] | Let him go. Partlow is muscle. He’s here to make sure it looks right. | 让他走 Partlow只是个打手 他来就是为了确保万事无误 |
[04:52] | And if it does, Monk or someone else’ll come on down. | 如果没问题 Monk或是别的人就会过来 |
[04:55] | – Cheese, too, maybe. – So this is a re-up. | – Cheese可能也会来 – 所以这里是个补货点 |
[04:57] | Fuck a re-up, son. | 补货个屁 小子 |
[05:00] | This, here, in the middle of nowhere… | 这里 前不着村后不着店 |
[05:02] | Miles from anywhere these mopes meet… | 跟这些混账平时的聚头点相距甚远 |
[05:04] | This is re-supply. | 这里是大宗交货点 |
[05:06] | Other than Chris, anybody else that goes in there, | 除了Chris以外 任何从那里出来的人 |
[05:08] | if it’s a Stanfield lieutenant he’s coming out dirty. | 只要是个Stanfield手下的小头目 身上就会带着货 |
[05:11] | Follow them back to town. If he doesn’t know you’re on ’em, see where he takes you. | 跟着他们回市里 要是他没发现你在跟 就看看他会带你到什么地方 |
[05:15] | If he catches a scent, fuck it. | 要是被他察觉了 管他妈的 |
[05:17] | Pull ’em over, jack ’em up and get the dope. | 把他拦下来 查车缴货 |
[05:20] | And you want to snatch the man’s cell | 另外Leander 你得把手机抢到手 |
[05:22] | before he has a chance to erase anything. | 在他删掉手机里的任何东西之前 |
[05:25] | The case is in the phones… | 这案子的证据都在手机里 |
[05:28] | Though we’re gonna need a title three to take a look at them. | 尽管我们需要联邦窃听法案的授权 才能看里面的内容 |
[05:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[05:34] | Time to ‘fess up. | 是时候坦白交待了 |
[05:38] | We straight? | 没问题吧 |
[05:40] | I said we straight, right? | 我说咱俩说清楚了对吧 |
[05:43] | – Them guns was mine. – Which guns specifically? Mr Hill. | – 那些枪是我的 – 具体点 哪些枪是你的 Hill先生 |
[05:46] | Whatever guns them cops took out the truck last year. They mine. | 去年那些条子从车里搜出来的枪 都是我的 |
[05:50] | Even though I ain’t touched that iron. | 尽管我碰都没碰过 |
[05:53] | Ain’t you got to do the bit. | 要进局子的又不是你 |
[05:55] | With your limited priors, Mr. Hill, you’re exposed to two, three years, tops. | 鉴于你前科有限 Hill先生 你最多会被判个两三年 |
[05:59] | You’ll be well compensated for the time, I’m sure. | 你坐牢后会得到足够的补偿 我确信 |
[06:01] | No good to us no how. You on three legs. | 反正你对我们也没用了 你都成三条腿了 |
[06:04] | Familiarize yourself with the make and model of the weapons you left in the truck, Mr. Hill. | 把车里那些枪的构造和型号都记熟 Hill先生 |
[06:08] | – The details matter. – I get shot up an’ then this shit. | – 细节尤为重要 – 我都挨枪子儿了还要捡这烂摊子 |
[06:11] | – Y’all ask a lot, don’tcha? – You can’t hack, go down Wal-mart. | – 你们也太强人所难了吧 – 你要是受不了 就去沃尔玛之类的地方瞧瞧 |
[06:15] | And see if they take care you while you laid up for a while. | 看你卧床不起这期间他们谁会鸟你 |
[06:17] | C’mon, nigger. | 走吧 哥们 |
[06:27] | Jeez. In the department, you take one in the line | 老天 在警局里要是你在前线中了一枪 |
[06:29] | they give you light duty for as long as you need, | 他们就给你安排最轻松的活 让你想干多久干多久 |
[06:31] | then you get to name your next assignment. | 然后你还可以自己选下一个任务 |
[06:33] | Marlo runs a tighter ship. | Marlo的组织纪律更严 |
[06:54] | Open it. | 打开 |
[07:11] | Six icebox, 20 each. | 六个冰柜 每柜里面二十包 |
[07:14] | You count, we wait. You no count, we go to lunch early. | 你点数 我们就等着 你不点 我们就早收工吃午饭 |
[07:58] | 23-14 to 23-06. Suspect number three is in. | 23-14呼叫23-06 三号嫌犯进去了 |
[08:02] | – You sure? – Been following the damn truck for a week. | – 你确定 – 这辆该死的车我都跟一周了 |
[08:05] | – Should know by now. – Copy that. | – 现在当然确定得很 – 收到 |
[08:08] | Ticks have six legs or eight? | 虱子是六条腿还是八条腿 |
[08:15] | Must have been a readjustment. | 肯定是职位重整 |
[08:17] | London was a sweet posting. I can’t lie. | 说实话 在伦敦上班还不错 |
[08:21] | My only regret is I didn’t get the full three-year tour. | 我唯一的遗憾就是没在那里干满三年 |
[08:24] | – Thanks. – It’s no reflection on you, man. | – 多谢 – 从你身上可看不出来 |
[08:27] | Shit, Gus, they even sold the building in Kensington. | 该死 Gus 他们甚至把在肯辛顿的那栋楼都卖了 |
[08:30] | We bought that sucker for nothing 50 years ago, | 我是说 50年前咱们没花什么钱 就买下了那栋楼 |
[08:32] | and now Chicago sells it off for a couple million pounds. | 现在芝加哥那边居然卖了几百万英镑 |
[08:36] | Capitalization, they call it. | 资本化 这就是他们所说的 |
[08:38] | These newspaper-chain guys just don’t give a fuck, do they? | 这些连锁报业的大佬们根本不在乎 是吧 |
[08:43] | Any idea where they’re gonna drop you now that you’re back in Charm City? | 现在你回到魅力之城巴尔的摩 知道他们会把你安排在哪儿吗 |
[08:46] | No, I got no idea yet. | 不 暂时不清楚 |
[08:49] | Klebanow wants to have lunch, so I guess it’ll come at me, soon enough. | Klebanow约我吃午饭 所以我想应该很快就会知道了 |
[08:53] | Up for something now? | 心里有谱没 |
[08:55] | Depends. | 看看情况吧 |
[08:58] | I gotta problem. I need someone… | 我遇到点问题 我要找个… |
[09:00] | A veteran reporter, quiet, subtle, discreet, good with details, | 资深记者 谦逊 敏锐 谨慎 还要注重细节 |
[09:04] | careful to cover his tracks… | 善于藏匿行迹 |
[09:06] | I don’t care how far we go back, Gus, | 我不管咱们关系有多铁 Gus |
[09:08] | no way I’m gonna kill your wife for you. | 我不会帮你杀掉你老婆的 |
[09:12] | You know Scott Templeton? City G.A. | 你知道Scott Templeton吗 城市版的牛人 |
[09:14] | The guy talking to the homeless killer? | 就是跟流浪汉杀手通过话的那个? |
[09:17] | Not really. He got hired after I went to London. | 不认识 他是在我去伦敦之后才上任 |
[09:19] | It’s better you don’t know him. | 你不认识他更好 |
[09:21] | No opinions, one way or the other. | 不管怎样 不会对他有先入为主的成见 |
[09:24] | No, no, I’m not saying anything. | 不 我不是想说他什么 |
[09:26] | I’m not. I just need fresh eyes on the fella. | 我不是 我只是需要有新鲜的眼光来看看这家伙 |
[09:29] | Just a careful look. | 仔细的看清他的为人 |
[09:32] | – One of Whiting’s pets, isn’t he? – I said discreet. | – 他是Whiting的爱将嘛 对不对 – 我说过要谨慎点的 不是吗 |
[09:36] | – I hope you’re wrong. – Course you do. | – 我真希望你是错的 – 那当然 |
[09:44] | – It sticks. Dag. – Course it sticks. It’s barb wire. | – 刺到我了 该死 – 当然会被刺 这可是倒刺铁丝 |
[09:47] | Sticking’s what it’s s’posed to do. | 这玩意就是拿来刺人的 |
[09:50] | Come on. I ain’t got all day. | 快点 我可没时间整天耗在这儿 |
[09:56] | Hurry up now. Grab the aluminum strips there first off. | 赶紧的 先把那里的铝条都拿着 |
[10:17] | – How am I supposed to get back over? – Climb the damn fence. | – 我要怎么出去呢 – 爬这破围墙呗 |
[10:20] | Do a better job of it second time, I expect. | 一回生二回熟 |
[10:23] | Grab them steel pipes quick before we get spotted. | 快趁我们被看到前 把那些钢管拿来 |
[10:40] | Robert Ruby Robert Ruby | |
[10:42] | – Welcome home. – Thanks. | – 欢迎回来 – 谢了 |
[10:44] | I need a global printout on everything under Scott Templeton’s byline. | 我需要Scott Templeton署名见报的 所有文章打印件 |
[10:48] | All of it, every edition. | 所有的都要 每个版本都要 |
[10:51] | Hey, I’m a fan. | 我是他的粉丝嘛 |
[11:14] | 23-14 23-14. | |
[11:15] | Monk is westbound onto O’Donnell. Cheese Wagstaff is on the way in. | Monk西行往O’Donnell那边去了 Cheese Wagstaff正在往里开 |
[11:19] | Also, the truck we saw back on the loading dock is leaving. | 还有 卡车要开走了 就是我们在装货码头看到的那辆 |
[11:23] | That’d be empty. They’ve offloaded, it’s all in the warehouse now. | 那辆是空的 他们已经卸完货了 货现在都在仓库里了 |
[11:26] | Bobby and me will stay on Monk. | 我和Bobby继续监视Monk |
[11:28] | Karen’ll follow Cheese out, you stay on the gate. | Karen会跟着Cheese出去 你们俩继续守在大门 |
[11:36] | Forgetting for a moment our little problem of the serial killer, | 连环杀手的问题暂且撇开不提 |
[11:39] | we came in promising a double-digit drop in violent crime. | 我们上任时保证要将暴力犯罪率 压低两位数 |
[11:42] | Right up on the gubernatorial primary, and we’re looking at another record high. | 就在州长初选的关头 这数字竟然创了历史新高 |
[11:46] | Michael, this department has been crippled by the budget cuts. | Michael 预算消减让警局寸步难行 |
[11:49] | For a year now, we haven’t had the manpower or the tools. | 这一年 我们人手和设备都紧缺 |
[11:53] | – You have them now. – Now. But this thing is a ship, | – 你现在可都有了 – 现在是有 但这事像艘轮船 |
[11:56] | a super-tanker. We can’t just turn it around like that. | 还是艘超级油轮 又不是随便想转向就转向 |
[11:59] | More foot patrols. | 增派巡警 |
[12:00] | More cars on the street. | 增派警车巡逻 |
[12:01] | Get a handle on it, dammit. | 总得想办法控制啊 妈的 |
[12:03] | See that’s what doesn’t work. | 这些就是无用功 |
[12:05] | More cops where people can see them. More cops on the pavement, | 派出更多警察好让人们看到 派更多警察出现在街头巷尾 |
[12:08] | more cops riding past, more cops showing the flag | 更多警车呼啸而过 更多警察大张旗鼓 |
[12:11] | so that you guys can say you’re being tough on crime. | 这样你们就能对外宣称 政府严厉打击犯罪 |
[12:14] | Respectfully, sir, what works | 无意冒犯 先生 真正有用的 |
[12:16] | is committing to building a real deterrent. | 是致力于树立起警局的威慑力 |
[12:19] | We take the time to retool, to teach our people not to chase stats, | 我们花时间重整 教手下不要一味追求数据 |
[12:22] | – but to do actual police work. – Who pulled your string, deputy? | – 而是作切切实实的警务工作 – 是谁提拔你的 副局长 |
[12:26] | I was told by our mayor at the outset | 起初就是咱们市长告诉我 |
[12:29] | that there would be no more Band-Aids, no more stat games… | 以后不会再作表面功夫和玩数字游戏 |
[12:31] | Then we got hit with the school budget. | 学校预算缺口让我们措手不及 |
[12:33] | And lost some of the time we needed to address | 也就失去了解决你说的这个系统问题 |
[12:35] | the systemic things you’re talking about. | 所需要的时间 |
[12:37] | Understood. We will work back on those, | 懂没 我们会回归正轨 |
[12:39] | and we will support that kind of reform, if not from City Hall | 也会继续支持警局改革 就算在市政厅做不到 |
[12:43] | then from Annapolis, if need be. | 在州政府也会继续 要是有必要的话 |
[12:45] | But now, deputy, right now, | 不过眼下 副局长 就在眼下 |
[12:46] | my boss needs the crime to go down. | 我顶头上司就需要犯罪率下去 |
[12:49] | Not three years from now. Not even a year from now. | 不是三年之后 不是一年之后 |
[12:52] | He needs a ten-percent drop in the next quarter… | 就下个季度 他需要犯罪率降低10% |
[12:56] | Or no one is gonna be in a position to reform anything. | 否则就没人在上头操刀改革 |
[13:08] | Be creative, gentlemen. | 发挥创造力吧 先生们 |
[13:19] | Deputy. A detective’s outside for you, says it’s urgent. | 副局长 外面有位警探找你 说有紧急情况 |
[13:30] | Sydnor and I developed a source | 我和Sydnor找到条新线索 |
[13:31] | and ran fresh surveillances on Marlo Stanfield. | 重新监视到Marlo Stanfield的动向 |
[13:34] | And we believe we’re about to catch his people very dirty. | 而且我们即将把他的手下 抓个人赃俱获 |
[13:37] | – What? – We wrapped on that Clay Davis thing | – 什么 – Clay Davis的案子结束后 |
[13:39] | and instead of shutting Major Crimes down, | 我们没有关掉重案组 |
[13:41] | we took a couple weeks and got back up on Marlo. | 而是花了几周时间重新追查Marlo |
[13:44] | With the right warrants, he’s about to fall. | 加上逮捕令 他就落网了 |
[13:46] | – How the fuck… – There’s no time, Cedric. | – 这他妈的怎么办到… – 没时间细说了 Cedric |
[13:48] | In an hour or so, I’m gonna need… | 一小时之内 我就需要… |
[13:54] | Yeah? | 嗨 |
[13:55] | – Lester… – What’s up? | – Lester – 什么事 |
[13:57] | We pulled up Monk. Dirty as a motherfucker. | 我们把Monk抓了个现行 |
[13:58] | Eight keys of the raw. | 八公斤纯货 |
[14:00] | No, he jersey-rolled a stop and when we tried to pull him over, | 我们想逼停他的时候 他不得已才停下 |
[14:03] | he went rabbit on us. | 这家伙飙车想逃 |
[14:04] | We ran him down on Lafayette, by the overpass. | 我们在Lafeyette的立交桥边才堵下他 |
[14:06] | – You got the phone, right? – Yeah, man. I got it. | – 电话你拿到了吧 – 还用说吗 我拿到了 |
[14:10] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[14:12] | It’s down. | 大功告成 |
[14:14] | I need teams to arrest Marlo Stanfield, | 我需要派小组逮捕Marlo Stanfield |
[14:15] | Chris Partlow, and Cheese Wagstaff. | Chris Partlow还有Cheese Wagstaff |
[14:18] | I also need someone from our S.A.O. To get on the horn | 还需要检察官打电话 |
[14:20] | to Baltimore county for an S-and-S warrant on a Middle River warehouse. | 给巴尔的摩郡政府要张搜查扣押令 去搜查沿河中游地区的仓库 |
[14:24] | And, oh yeah… | 对了 还有… |
[14:26] | Bunk Moreland Bunk Moreland | |
[14:28] | has a warrant on Partlow | 手里有对Partlow的逮捕令 |
[14:29] | for a separate homicide. | 因为另一起单独的谋杀案 |
[14:31] | He held that back so we could do this business here. | 他迟迟没有行动 就是为了让咱们能一网打尽 |
[14:33] | Anything else you’ve neglected to tell me, Detective Freamon? | 还有什么是你忘了告诉我的 Freamon警探 |
[14:36] | No sir. I think you’re caught up. | 没了 长官 我想你都知道了 |
[14:44] | – Hello? – Ronnie, dear. | – 喂 – Ronnie 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[14:47] | – Are you sitting down? – Why? | – 你坐稳了啊 – 怎么了 |
[15:23] | He was trying to erase shit when we tackled him. | 抓他的时候这家伙还想删掉呢 |
[15:46] | Secure this location until we have written search-and-seizure. | 在我们拿到签好的搜查扣押令前 看住这地方 |
[17:03] | Shit’s on TV, yo. | 这事都上电视了 |
[17:08] | With a street value of almost sixteen million dollars in heroin, | 收缴市值约1千6百万美元的海洛因 |
[17:12] | and charges against high-level traffickers | 以及对高层毒贩的指控 |
[17:14] | who were going to put this poison on the streets of this city… | 他们是使毒品在这城市街道中流传的毒源 |
[17:17] | Do this mean I still gotta take that charge for y’all? | 我还用帮你们那件事顶罪不 |
[17:21] | …and perseverance by our police department. | …还有我们的警局坚持不懈的努力 |
[17:25] | And while I am told that this investigation is continuing, | 尽管我被告知此案仍在调查当中 |
[17:28] | it is my understanding that there is at least one murder warrant | 但据我所知 |
[17:30] | associated with this drug organization, | 至少有一起谋杀指控 跟此贩毒组织相关 |
[17:33] | which is believed to have been responsible | 也有证据表明此组织为 |
[17:35] | for many of those bodies found in vacant rowhouses more than a year ago. | 一年前多起空屋弃尸案的真凶 |
[17:39] | We did not give up on that investigation just as we do not give up trying every day | 我们并没有放弃那件案子的调查 正如我们不曾放弃 |
[17:43] | to address ourselves to the task | 每日每夜的致力于使这座城市 |
[17:45] | of making this city safe and vibrant again. | 重回往日的安居乐业和生机勃勃 |
[17:48] | Let me just say to all others responsible for the drug trade’s | 容我对所有染指毒品交易 |
[17:51] | assault on the welfare of this city, | 破坏城市安定的人说一句 |
[17:53] | a day like this is coming for you. | 你们的落网之日即将来临 |
[17:56] | Oh, you are so butch. | 简直爷们毙了 |
[17:57] | I have seen what drugs have done to Baltimore. | 我看过毒品对巴尔的摩的危害 |
[17:59] | Drug dealers do not just destroy individuals. They destroy families. | 毒贩不仅毁灭个人 也伤及家庭 |
[18:03] | – Don’t forget the communities. – They destroy entire communities. | – 别忘了提社区 – 他们危害整个社区 |
[18:07] | Today the mayor of Baltimore, our state’s attorney, | 今天巴尔的摩的市长 检察官 |
[18:10] | our police department, and our communities are saying, | 警局 和社区都异口同声 |
[18:13] | “We have had enough.” Thank you. | “我们忍无可忍” 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Deputy. Alma Gutierrez, Sun papers. | 副局长 我是Alma Gutierrez 来自太阳报 |
[18:24] | Care to comment? | 能说几句吗 |
[18:25] | It’s a good day for the good guys. | 这是个褒善惩恶的好日子 |
[18:27] | Could you be a bit more substantive? | 能说得更实质点吗 |
[18:31] | Last time the Sun had me in its pages, | 上次我上太阳报的时候 |
[18:34] | – You had me doing things I didn’t do. – Regarding? | – 你们对我无中生有的造谣 – 什么事情 |
[18:36] | Something about me stabbing someone in the back. Look it up. | 说我在某人背后暗箭伤人 去查吧 |
[18:49] | “A source of information | “据信息来源证明 |
[18:51] | “identified the transmission of photographs via cellphone.” | “图片经由手机传输” |
[18:56] | Fuck do that mean? “Source of information.” | 这什么鬼意思 “信息来源” |
[18:58] | – They sayin’ somebody talkin’? – Who the fuck even know? | – 他们指的是有人告密吗 – 他妈的哪会有什么人知道 |
[19:01] | I wanna talk to the lawyer. | 我要跟律师谈 |
[19:05] | And you caught a murder, too. Says the same shit on yours, huh? | 你也被告谋杀 你那份也写着一样的鬼东西对吧 |
[19:12] | “From information received,” | “据收到的消息 |
[19:14] | “investigation led to DNA analysis of the victim.” | “调查得出与受害者DNA分析结果相符” |
[19:18] | – They got you on DNA? – My hair, I expect. | – 他们有DNA证据? – 我的头发吧 我猜是 |
[19:21] | “From information received.” More of that snitchin’ shit. | 还有”据收到的消息” 又是告密那码子事 |
[19:24] | I’m sayin’, where the information come from? | 我说 他们从哪儿收到的消息 |
[19:26] | Onliest people knew is us right here. | 只有我们在场这几个人知道 |
[19:28] | – Snoop knew. – Shit. | – Snoop知道 – 放屁 |
[19:30] | What about your young ‘un Michael? Maybe it was him ran his mouth. | 你那个叫Micheal的小子呢 可能是他没管住嘴 |
[19:34] | – He got picked up, right? – I did that thing for him. | – 他被条子抓过 是不 – 我做那件事就是为他 |
[19:36] | Why would he talk about it an’ put hisself in? | 他怎么会说出来把自己也拖下水呢 |
[19:38] | He been tested on the streets. | 他在街头表现倒是经得起考验 |
[19:39] | Maybe he act different in the rooms downtown. | 在局子里就不一定了 |
[19:41] | Boy been throwin’ up all kinda backtalk ’bout shit. | 小子常常乱顶嘴 |
[19:43] | – Buck’ wild about this ‘n that. – Like what? | – 成天抱怨这抱怨那 – 比如说呢 |
[19:46] | Cryin’ about how June Bug and his people got lit up. | 抱怨June Bug和他的哥们被欺负 |
[19:48] | Cryin’ about how Omar in the street runnin’ his mouth, callin’ for you to step to… | 抱怨Omar在道上胡扯 放话让你站出来… |
[19:52] | – Omar say what? – Nuthin’. | – Omar说什么 – 没什么 |
[19:56] | Omar tried callin’ you out by name. But, shit, it wadn’t nothin’… | Omar放话挑衅你 靠 但这没啥… |
[19:59] | – What he say about me? – Nuthin’, man. Just talkin’ shit. | – 他是怎么说我的 – 没说什么 老兄 瞎扯罢了 |
[20:02] | He use my name? In the street? | 他叫我的名字? 在道上? |
[20:06] | – Talk, motherfucker. – He just, ya know… | – 说话 狗娘养的 – 他只是 你知道 |
[20:10] | Say that you need to step to and that… | 说你应该挺身站出来 |
[20:15] | I dunno, he just runnin’ his mouth some. | 我也不知道 他就是满口胡言 |
[20:17] | – He call me a punk? – It was bullshit, man. | – 他是不是说我孬种 – 全都是放屁 老兄 |
[20:20] | – You ain’t need that on your mind. – What the fuck you know about | – 你不用往心里去 – 你他妈怎么知道 |
[20:22] | what I need on my mind, motherfucker? | 老子什么事该往心里去 混账 |
[20:25] | My name was on the street. | 老子的名字成为了道上的谈资吗 |
[20:29] | When we bounce from this shit here, y’all gonna go down to them corners, | 等我们从这该死的地方出去 你们都给我去街头 |
[20:31] | let them people know. Word did not get back to me. | 让他们知道 老子从来没听到过这些话 |
[20:37] | Let ’em know Marlo step to any motherfucker. Omar, Barksdale… Whoever. | 让他们知道Marlo不怕站出来对抗任何人 Omar Barksdale 不管是谁 |
[20:42] | My name is my name. | 老子的名字不是乱叫的 |
[20:54] | Don’t see the boy snitchin’. | 不觉得那小子像是会告密的人 |
[20:56] | Neither do I. | 我也不觉得 |
[20:59] | But you ready to bet your future on that? | 但你准备把自己的未来都赌上吗 |
[21:09] | Ya see that, McNulty? Ya see it? | 看见了没 McNulty 看看人家 |
[21:11] | One detective, working the file, running a few things down and bang… | 孤军作战 埋头查案 理清线索 然后突然之间 |
[21:15] | He’s got an arrest. | 他就逮到真凶了 |
[21:16] | Shit, now that Chris Partlow’s locked up, we might have some witnesses coming forward | 操 现在Chris Partlow都被关起来了 也许还会有几个目击证人 |
[21:20] | on those cases in the vacants. | 来为那些空屋弃尸案作证呢 |
[21:21] | – Clear ’em all on paper. – We got the one is all, boss. | – 把那些案子一口气全破了 – 我们手头只有一件案子证据确凿 老大 |
[21:24] | One today, more tomorrow. And from what? | 今天就一件 明天会更多 怎么得来的 |
[21:26] | From the Bunk just workin’ a file. | 就从Bunk对埋头查案里面来的 |
[21:29] | Business as usual. But you… | 跟平时一样本分做事 但你呢… |
[21:31] | With your overtime and your cars and your surveillance detail | 拿着加班费开着新警车 吆喝着你的监视专案组 |
[21:34] | and your bullshit, where the fuck are you on your red ball? | 还弄些狗屁玩意儿 你的大案有啥进展 |
[21:37] | Nowhere. | 没进展 |
[21:40] | Killer stopped calling. Stopped killing, too. | 杀手没再打电话 也没再行凶 |
[21:43] | I admit it. I’m nowhere. | 我承认 我毫无进展 |
[21:44] | From everything we’ve given you, fire should be shooting out your ass, | 我们对你这么有求必应 你该跟屁股着火似的焦头烂额 |
[21:47] | But no, there you sit like a genital wart. | 但你没有 你他妈坐得 就好像尖锐湿疣似的 |
[21:51] | C’mon, McNulty. Show me something. | 拜托 McNulty 给我查点什么出来 |
[22:02] | So what are you gonna do now? | 你现在准备怎么办 |
[22:04] | Keep half a district worth of manpower on the street, chasing bullshit? | 继续让分局里一半的警力 上街巡逻 捕风捉影吗 |
[22:08] | It’ll wind down. | 风头会过去的 |
[22:09] | No more killing, no more disappearances, no more calls. | 不再有谋杀 不再有失踪 不再有电话 |
[22:16] | – Marlo is in cuffs. – Fuck Marlo. | – Marlo都抓捕归案了 – 去他妈的Marlo |
[22:19] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[22:28] | What’s going on in Klebanow’s office? | Klebanow的办公室里在干嘛 |
[22:31] | Planning meeting. | 计划会议 |
[22:32] | – Pulitzer submissions. – This early? | – 提报普利策奖的意见书 – 这么早啊 |
[22:38] | The important thing is that we build on this | 重点是我们在年末这段时间 |
[22:40] | through the end of the year, with no falloff of coverage. | 要继续为这个报道添砖加瓦 相关连续报道不能减少 |
[22:42] | Exactly. And Scott, we need to start looking | 不错 还有Scott 我们要开始着手寻找 |
[22:44] | for the points where the response to the problem can be criticized. | 对此事件作出的回应 该被批判的地方 |
[22:47] | The “gotcha”. I know. | 抓人痛脚 我明白 |
[22:48] | At this point, we can’t tell what category we’ll enter with this, | 此时此刻 我们还不能确定 这次系列报道要参选哪个奖项 |
[22:51] | but in public service especially, | 但尤其是对公共服务奖来说 |
[22:53] | greater weight is gi ven to stories that result in changes to policy, or new legislation. | 能导致政策改变 或立新法案的报道所占分量更重 |
[22:57] | So covering the reactions to our stories is as important as the stories themselves. | 所以报道新闻引起的反响 也跟报道事件本身一样重要 |
[23:03] | Until New Year’s, we want to hammer at whatever changes or discussions | 在年前我们要致力于追踪报道 任何因你对流浪者的专题报道 |
[23:06] | or actions result from your coverage of the homeless. | 所产生的变化 讨论 或是行动 |
[23:08] | And graphics matter. Our presentation must be clean and professional | 图片也很重要 我们在面对评委会时 |
[23:12] | when it goes to the committee. | 陈述一定要既简洁又专业 |
[23:13] | You guys really think this has a shot at a Pulitzer? | 你们真的认为这报道有望冲击普利策? |
[23:16] | I do and it does. | 我的确这么认为 而且事实如此 |
[23:18] | Being on the Pulitzer board for a couple of terms, | 我当过几任普利策评奖委员 |
[23:21] | I’ve seen the process up close. | 近距离了解过评奖过程 |
[23:22] | There’s a way of doing these things. Time honored. | 得奖是有门道的 这些门道由来已久 |
[23:25] | Knowing how is why they pay me the big bucks. | 就是因为懂这些门道 他们才会花大价钱请我 |
[23:28] | All right. What do we want to say exactly? With our coverage. | 好吧 我们具体想要表达什么 以我们的报道 |
[23:31] | What do we want to say about homelessness? I mean, it’s bad. | 关于流浪者我们应该持什么观点 我是说 这事很糟 |
[23:35] | It’s very bad, granted. But isn’t it actually symptomatic of a much greater dynamic… | 惨不忍睹 这点毋庸置疑 但这难道不是反映了更严重的动态社会症结吗 |
[23:39] | We want to rediscover a world that for too long has been ignored. | 我们要重寻一个长期以来 被人们所忽视的世界 |
[23:43] | Examine the tragedy underlying these murders, the neglect… | 深入审视这些谋杀背后的悲剧 种种漠视… |
[23:46] | The Dickensian aspect. | 以狄更斯式的角度 |
[23:48] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[23:55] | Alma, dearest. | Alma 我最亲爱的 |
[23:58] | This quote from Daniels, “It’s a good day for the good guys.” | 这句引述Daniels的话 “这是个褒善惩恶的好日子” |
[24:00] | – He couldn’t come up with anything better? – He wouldn’t play. | – 他就没说点啥更好的 – 他不配合 |
[24:03] | Says we took his name in vain last time we used it. | 说我们上次对他造谣 |
[24:05] | – When was that? – When we had him backstabbing Burrell at City Hall? | – 什么时候 – 我们说他在市政厅对Burrell放冷箭那次 |
[24:08] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[24:11] | Do you want me to call Daniels at home? Try him again? | 我用给Daniels家里打个电话吗 再问问他 |
[24:14] | – We’re past deadline, Gus. – I’ll cut the quote. | – 截稿时间过了 Gus – 我把这条引述砍了 |
[24:17] | All right. | 行 |
[24:27] | Drink with me, Jimmy. | 跟我喝一杯 Jimmy |
[24:35] | This is what you wanted, man. | 这不是就你日思夜想的吗 哥们 |
[24:38] | Then why do I feel like shit? | 那我为啥感觉这么不爽 |
[24:41] | Postpartum depression, son. | 你这是产后忧郁症 小子 |
[24:44] | It’s the journey, not the destination… | 这是次长征 还没到终点 |
[24:48] | We got Marlo Stanfield. | 我们抓到了Marlo Stanfield |
[24:51] | – What about the serial killer? – Marlo is he. | – 连环杀手怎么办 – Marlo就是连环杀手 |
[24:55] | Daniels wanted me up there at that press conference. | Daniels想让我参加新闻发布会 |
[25:01] | Up there with all the rest of those preening motherfuckers, | 去那里跟那群得意洋洋的傻逼一起 |
[25:03] | congratulating themselves on a job well done. | 庆祝他们自己立了大功 |
[25:09] | Part of the problem, all of them. | 他们所有人 本身就是问题 |
[25:12] | Yet when the bracelets come out and the dope is on the table… | 不过在亮出手铐查获毒品的时候… |
[25:16] | We’ve still got the surveillance teams. | 我们还管着监视小组 |
[25:17] | The districts still have guys watching the homeless, | 分局还派警察看守着流浪汉 |
[25:19] | undercovers dressed as homeless… | 还有便衣警察装成流浪汉的样子… |
[25:21] | That shit’ll end. | 这些破事会结束的 |
[25:24] | It always does. | 操蛋事总会结束 |
[25:31] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:35] | If you ain’t gonna celebrate with me, | 要是你不跟我共饮同欢 |
[25:37] | you’re gonna at least chauffeur my drunken ass home. | 至少要开车把醉醺醺的我送回家 |
[25:42] | Shardene better be awake, too. | Shardene也最好给我醒着 |
[25:45] | ‘Cause I do believe Lester Freamon’s in the mood for love… | 因为我Lester Freamon 现在心荡神迷好兴致啊 |
[25:51] | Yo, I’m tellin’ you, it was Kenard. | 我告诉你 是Kenard干的 |
[25:53] | Murder police been to his crib three times tryin’ to catch up with him. | 凶杀组警察想抓他 都往他住处去三次了 |
[25:56] | Bullshit. Omar got kilt by them Pimlico boys. | 胡扯 Omar是被Pimlico那帮家伙干掉的 |
[25:59] | They ran up on him with three A.K. S an’ jus’ blazed away. | 他们操着三把AK对着他一顿扫射 |
[26:10] | – What up, soldier? – I don’t know. You tell me. | – 怎么样啊 战士 – 我也不知道 你说呢 |
[26:13] | I mean, everybody locked up, right? Damn… | 我是说 大家都被关起来了对吧 操蛋 |
[26:15] | Yeah. ‘Cause-a that shit, I’m ‘a need you for some serious business tomorrow. | 对 就因为这操蛋事 明天我需要你干点活 兄弟 |
[26:19] | -Big Walter – Anyone I know? – Big Walter. | – 是我认识的人吗 – Big walter |
[26:21] | – Big-nose Big Walter? – Nah, skinny Big Walter, | – 大鼻子Big Walter? – 不是 瘦的那个Big Walter |
[26:24] | the one be right there in front of the Cut-rate on Calhoun and Riggs all the time. | 老在Calhoun街和Riggs大道那家廉价店 门前闲晃的家伙 |
[26:28] | – He witnessin’? – Marlo say he need to get got. | – 他要作目击证人? – Marlo说这个人得消失 |
[26:30] | So it is, what it is. | 所以他说是什么就是什么 |
[26:33] | You got a problem with that? | 你有什么问题吗 |
[26:34] | We straight. | 没问题 |
[26:36] | No need to bring your iron. | 你不用带武器 |
[26:37] | I got a clean nine for you with shaved numbers. | 我给你准备了把没记录的9mm手枪 编号也被刮掉了 |
[26:40] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow night. | 我明天晚上来接你 |
[26:42] | You a’ight? | 你还好吧 |
[26:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[26:45] | A’ight. | 那就好 |
[26:58] | In the last five years, the United States has given 15 billion dollars to fight HIV and AIDS | 过去五年里 美国已投放150亿美元 用以对抗全世界的 |
[27:03] | around the world. But only part of it goes to Africa, | 艾滋病毒和艾滋病 但其中只有部分拨款流入非洲 |
[27:05] | where there’s a huge epidemic of HIV and AIDS. | 而非洲正是艾滋病毒 和艾滋病肆虐的地方 |
[27:08] | I mean, ten percent of the population of the world | 我是说 全世界有一成人口 |
[27:11] | lives in sub-Saharan Africa, but 70 percent of the new AIDS cases are there. | 居住在撒哈拉以南非洲地区 但却有七成的艾滋病新增病例出自那里 |
[27:16] | In Kenya, one in seven people have HIV and AIDS, | 在肯尼亚 每7人中就有1人患有艾滋 |
[27:18] | and in Zimbabwe, one in four people have it, | 在津巴布韦 每4人中就有1人患艾滋 |
[27:21] | according to the article in the New York Human Rights Law Review. | 数据来自纽约人权法律评论杂志 |
[27:24] | Plus, the U.S. Surgeon General has said that there are 22 million people with HIV and AIDS | 另外 美国公共卫生部部长发言声明 在那片非洲国家中 |
[27:29] | in those African countries. | 有两千两百万人罹患艾滋 |
[27:30] | In the next ten years, more people will die from AIDS | 在未来十年中 在这些国家中 |
[27:33] | in these countries than all the wars in the 20th century, | 死于艾滋的人数会高于 20世纪所有死于战争的人数总和 |
[27:36] | including World War Two, the deadliest war… | 包括死伤最为惨重的第二次世界大战… |
[27:39] | How’s it feelin’, Bunny? | 感觉怎么样 Bunny |
[27:41] | I tell ya, if I had that boy’s gift to talk, I’d a really caused a stir. | 告诉你 要是我有这小子演讲的口才 当时肯定会引起一番轩然大波 |
[27:44] | Look at him go… | 看看他 |
[27:45] | Don’t sell yourself short. He’s got your way of makin’ an argument. | 也别太妄自菲薄 他的论述方式也是从你而来 |
[27:50] | Lucky for him, though, he looks like his stepmama. | 不过幸运的是 他看起来像他继母 |
[27:54] | And AIDS In Africa said U.S. Money can make a huge difference in Africa | 非洲艾滋防治组织声称 美国的经济支援能对非洲起到极大帮助 |
[27:58] | where even very small amounts can go a long way. | 就算是一点小钱也能影响深远 |
[28:01] | There seems to be an agreement that the money should be spent in two ways: | 人们几乎都认可这些钱有两种花法 |
[28:04] | Medical treatment and for education and prevention. | 医药治疗和教育防治 |
[28:07] | However, there is not an agreement on how much money | 然而 该在什么项目上花多少钱 |
[28:09] | will be needed and what programs… | 仍未得出定论 |
[28:12] | – When do we bounce? – I’m working on bail reviews. | – 我们什么时候能出去 – 我还在弄保释候审的事 |
[28:15] | Cheese maybe… | Cheese可能… |
[28:18] | On a high surety bond, if he wants to put up his mama’s house. Monk, the same. | 要是他想回他妈妈家去住 保释金会很高 Monk也一样 |
[28:21] | But with the murder warrant, there is no bail for Chris, | 但由于背着谋杀案的逮捕令 Chris不能被保释 |
[28:25] | and most likely, there’s no bail for you, | 并且你也很可能不能被保释 |
[28:28] | as the charging papers portray you at the top of the conspiracy. | 因为指控里说你是犯罪团伙的头目 |
[28:31] | How can they say that when I ain’t go near no drugs at all? | 我都从不亲自经手毒品买卖 他们怎么能这么说 |
[28:34] | The full affidavit says they developed a source of information… | 完整的书面证词中说 他们手握着一条消息来源… |
[28:37] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[28:38] | A source of information who told them that you communicated with each other | 消息来源让他们得知你们之间 |
[28:42] | using photographic transmissions on cellphones. Coded transmissions. | 以手机传输图片的方式互通信息 互通加密信息 |
[28:47] | Ain’t nobody know about the code ‘cept me, Chris, Monk an’ Cheese… | 除了我 Chris Monk和Cheese之外 没人知道解密方式 |
[28:53] | An’ we all locked up behind this. | 但我们却全都被关在这里 |
[28:54] | No one else even have a phone. Not even Snoop. | 其他人甚至连电话都没有 连Snoop都没有 |
[28:57] | – No one ‘cept the supply. – You trust the supplier? | – 除了供应商 – 你相信这个供应商 |
[29:00] | Well, someone knew and someone told. | 这个嘛 总有个知情人去告了密 |
[29:02] | And now they’ve got your cellphones, and they’re going for a title three. | 现在他们收了你的手机 而且还要去申请联邦窃听法案批准 |
[29:05] | So they was on our cellphones… | 所以他们一直在跟踪我们的手机… |
[29:06] | No, the affidavit says the source told them the date of your re-supply, | 不 书面陈述上说 消息来源告诉他们 你们的交货日期 |
[29:11] | they followed Monk and others to the warehouse, followed him out, | 他们跟踪Monk和其他人去了仓库 又跟着他出来 |
[29:14] | and found the drugs. | 然后查获了毒品 |
[29:15] | They’re going to get their title three and they’re saying that by examining Monk’s phone, | 他们正在申请联邦窃听法案授权 并且他们宣称调查Monk的手机 |
[29:19] | your phone, and the others, they’re going to prove the conspiracy. | 你的手机 还有其余人的手机 会有证据证实你们是犯罪同谋 |
[29:22] | You see? They weren’t on a wiretap, but now they’re using | 看见了吗 他们没有窃听你们 但现在他们却以电话 |
[29:25] | the phones and photographs to link you all together. | 还有图片作证据把你们全部扯到一块儿 |
[29:27] | So who knew that there was a re-supply? Who knew what you all were up to yesterday? | 那么有谁知道这次交货 有谁知道你们昨天的计划 |
[29:32] | – Snoop. – And you trust her? | – Snoop – 你相信她 |
[29:36] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[29:39] | Known sex offenders, Southern district. Three possibles. | 已知的性侵案惯犯 在南区 这三个有可能是嫌疑人 |
[29:43] | – You want us to sit on them? – A day or two. Yeah. | – 你要我们去监视他们 – 对 监视个一两天吧 |
[29:46] | – If nothing shows, then we’ll move on… – OK. | – 要是没看出什么端倪 我们就换别的 – 行 |
[29:51] | Dead and homeless. | 流浪汉死亡 |
[29:53] | Jack Street in Brooklyn. Christeson’s down there. | 在布鲁克林的Jack大街 Christeson已经到现场了 |
[29:55] | – Strangle? – Sounds like a beating, actually. | – 勒杀? – 事实上是起暴打致死 |
[29:57] | – Red-ribbon tied around the wrist? – Actually, it was more of a burnt sienna | – 手腕上系着红丝带? – 事实上 是条深褐色的 |
[30:00] | and it was lashed around his dick. Fuck do I know? Get down there. | 而且还缠在他的那话儿上 老子怎么知道 自己过去看 |
[30:03] | Jay, this doesn’t sound like… | Jay 这听上去不像… |
[30:08] | Waste of your time, huh? | 浪费你时间了么 |
[30:15] | That what you have seen here today | 你们今天在这里的所见所闻 |
[30:17] | is indicative of the progress that city schools are making under this current administration. | 象征着市里的学校 在这个领导班子下所取得的进步 |
[30:22] | Now I know the governor has had some harsh things to say | 我知道州长对巴尔的摩的学校 |
[30:24] | about Baltimore schools, but I find that to be cynical and disappointing. | 严加指责 但我认为这些指责 不仅只是冷嘲热讽而且还让人失望 |
[30:28] | The 15-point jump in third-grade test scores is a trend that can’t be ignored. | 三年级的学生考试成绩上涨了15分 这是个不容忽视的进步苗头 |
[30:32] | But we’ve seen third grade scores rise before, Mr. Mayor. | 但我们以前也见过三年级学生分数上涨 市长先生 |
[30:36] | And it doesn’t seem as if any gains in that grade can be sustained | 但这样分数增长的苗头并不能持续到 |
[30:39] | into fifth and seventh-grade scores. | 五年级和七年级 |
[30:42] | Kathy, you know, we are committed to substantive change in Baltimore. | Kathy 你知道我们竭力于 让巴尔的摩市产生实质性改变 |
[30:46] | The kids that you saw today in this citywide debate… | 你今天在市级辩论中看到的这些孩子 |
[30:50] | They are achieving at a high school level | 他们达到了高中生的水准 |
[30:53] | and disproving any negative stereotypes about the city school system. | 并且驳斥了对市教育系统的刻板负面印象 |
[30:57] | Could you excuse me for a moment, please? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[31:01] | Major Colvin. | Colvin警司 |
[31:03] | Just Colvin. | 别叫我警司了 |
[31:08] | You know, I always wanted to say how sorry I am how things turned out. | 事情以那样的方式结束 我一直想向你道歉 |
[31:12] | There wasn’t anything I could have done with your experiment in the Western district. | 你对西区所作的实验性改革失败告终 我当时无能为力 |
[31:16] | There wasn’t anything that anyone could have done with that. | 那件事大家都无能为力 |
[31:31] | Yeah, well, I guess, Mr. Mayor… | 那好吧 市长先生 我想 |
[31:36] | There’s nothing to be done. | 也没什么需要做的 |
[31:53] | Mr. C., you know the mayor, too? Dag. | C先生 你连市长都认识? 真牛 |
[32:00] | I can’t even believe I’m talking to you, Gus. | 真不敢相信我还会理你 Gus |
[32:03] | After that shit you pulled. | 在你那样抹黑我之后 |
[32:05] | That’s how you all do. Slam somebody an’ then come back the next day | 你们这些家伙都是这样 把人家骂个狗血淋头 第二天又跑回来 |
[32:08] | like it never happened. | 跟啥事都没发生过似的 |
[32:10] | It’s jus’ bidness, Nerese. | 这都是公事嘛 Nerese |
[32:13] | It was your turn to read about yourself. | 也轮到你看看自己的负面新闻了嘛 |
[32:16] | Now, if Carcetti’s governor and you become mayor… | 现在 要是Carcetti当上州长 你当上市长 |
[32:20] | Is Bond gonna run against ya? Or is he done? | Bond会跟你对着干吗 还是他已经这么做了 |
[32:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:24] | After the Clay Davis farce… | 在Clay Davis这通闹剧过后 |
[32:26] | He smells like he’s done to me. | 我觉得他就算是玩完了 |
[32:29] | There’s rumor that Keiffer wants the job, too. | 有传言说Keiffer也想选市长 |
[32:31] | I’ll deal with that as it comes. | 等他要选了再说吧 |
[32:35] | What about this Daniels fella? | 这个叫Daniels的家伙怎么样 |
[32:37] | You think he’s ready to run the copshop? | 你觉得他准备好统领整个警局了吗 |
[32:39] | It’s kinda ugly the way he put a knife to Burrell like that. I mean… | 不过他对Burrell背后放枪这举动 还真是挺阴损的 我是说… |
[32:42] | I read that and wondered where the hell you people got it from. | 我看到那篇的时候还在想 真不知道你们这群家伙怎么想出来的 |
[32:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:46] | I was behind Burrell until the moment I wasn’t. | 我直到Burrell下台前都是支持他的 |
[32:49] | And if he had someone backstabbing him at City Hall… | 要是有人在市政厅里对他捣鬼 |
[32:51] | I’d’ve heard about it. | 我一定会知道 |
[32:53] | Daniels wasn’t even on my radar. | Daniels这号人物我想都没想过 |
[32:57] | Daniels didn’t undercut Burrell? | Daniels没有整过Burrell? |
[32:58] | At the end, after his name was floated, | 妈的 后来在大家都知道他的大名之后 |
[33:00] | Daniels went around saying he didn’t want the job. | Daniels还到处去解释说他根本不想上位 |
[33:09] | Talk about it. | 说说情况 |
[33:12] | Well, he’s been beat pretty good, | 这家伙被痛揍了一顿 |
[33:14] | but I’ve got neck bruising too, so it could be an attempted strangle. | 但我看到颈部有擦伤 所以也有可能尝试过扼杀 |
[33:22] | – No ribbon? – Nope. | – 没有红丝带? – 没有 |
[33:24] | Bite marks? | 咬痕呢 |
[33:25] | Not that I can see. | 我是没看到 |
[33:27] | – This fuckin’ guy stinks. – He probably evacuated. | – 这家伙好臭 – 他可能是排过便(也有撤离疏散的意思) |
[33:30] | – What? He left and he came back? – No, he shit himself. | – 什么 你说他撤走又回来了? – 不 我是说他拉了裤子 |
[33:35] | It’s not my guy. Sorry, rook. | 这不是我那杀手干的 抱歉啊 菜鸟 |
[33:38] | He’s all yours. | 这家伙归你了 |
[33:40] | Does the governor think that’s a problem, something that needs addressing? | 州长是否觉得有内容要修改是件麻烦事 |
[33:46] | Hold on a sec… | 请稍等 |
[33:47] | You got the military records from the Marines? | 你拿到海军陆战队的军事记录了吗 |
[33:49] | Three weeks at least, they said. | 他们说至少需要三周 |
[33:53] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[33:57] | Hey Steven, I gotta little problem. | 嘿 Steven 我遇到点问题 |
[33:59] | Well, it’s common in men your age. | 你这个年龄的男人都有点问题 |
[34:02] | I need to get into Walter Reed. I gotta talk to a vet down there. | 我要去趟沃尔特里德陆军医院 去跟那里的一个老兵谈谈 |
[34:06] | The fella that was with our homeless vet when he saw that firefight. | 那个说他在交火的时 跟流浪老兵在一起的家伙 |
[34:09] | The one Templeton was writing about. | 就是Templeton写的那哥们 |
[34:12] | – Why go back on that? – I just want to talk to a guy. | – 你追以前的新闻干嘛 – 我就是想去跟他谈谈 |
[34:14] | Homeless fella gave me the name, said he’s in-patient down there. | 那个流浪哥们跟我说过名字 说他是那里的住院病人 |
[34:17] | After the Post series blew up Walter Reed’s shit? | 在报纸用连续报道曝光 沃尔特里德陆军医院丑闻后? |
[34:20] | If you tell them you’re a journalist, you’re dead to them. | 你去一说你是个记者 他们就不会再鸟你了 |
[34:23] | I know. You know somebody down there, right? | 我知道 不过你在那边有认识的人 对吧 |
[34:25] | Not at the hospital. A neighbor of mine is with AW2. | 不是医院那边的人 我有个邻居在伤兵组工作 |
[34:28] | – What? – The army’s Wounded Warrior program. | – 什么组 – 军队的伤残士兵项目组 |
[34:30] | She could get you in, if you’re not actually writing a piece. | 她能帮你进去 只要你不把这事写成报道 |
[34:33] | – I’m not. – What are you doing, Gus? | – 我不写 – 那你到底是要干嘛 Gus |
[34:36] | Scratching an itch. | 挠个痒痒 |
[34:39] | I do miss the shift-change parties. | 我真怀念换班派对啊 |
[34:41] | No, you don’t. You never missed a fucking one of them. | 你怀念才怪 你一个都不会怀念的 |
[34:45] | That was one sweet bust you people put on Marlo Stanfield. | 你们抓Marlo Stanfield那次还是真大快人心 |
[34:48] | My number, right? I mean, it definitely smells like a Lester Freamon wiretap. | 用了我给你的电话号码对吧 一听就知道是Lester Freamon的窃听战术 |
[34:52] | I watched the news, all that dope on the table. | 我看了新闻 查获了那么多毒品 |
[34:55] | I swear, Carv, I was fully erect. | 我发誓 Carv 我看得都硬了 |
[34:57] | Your dick got hard? How could you tell? | 你那话儿硬了? 你怎么知道 |
[34:59] | ‘Cause the head was poppin’ out of the back of your neck. | 因为龟头都从你脖子后面伸出来了 |
[35:03] | Seriously, it was a wiretap, right? | 说真的 是搞的窃听 对吧 |
[35:05] | Seriously, I couldn’t fuckin’ tell you if I knew, Herc. | 说真的 我要是知道也不能告诉你 Herc |
[35:08] | What’re you saying? My phone number wasn’t shit? | 你这是什么话 我电话号码白给了? |
[35:10] | What do you want me to fuckin’ say, Herc? You’re the tits. | 你他妈想要我怎么说嘛 Herc 你最屌 |
[35:13] | Without your little contribution, | 没有你作出的那点贡献 |
[35:15] | the whole fucking city slips into the Chesapeake Bay. | 整个该死的城市 都会堕入切萨皮克湾底 |
[35:19] | Better? | 好点没 |
[35:21] | So you grew up there? | 你是在那里长大的? |
[35:24] | When did your family move to Baltimore? | 你家是什么时候搬到巴尔的摩的 |
[35:26] | Reginald. You down there? | Reginald 你在下面吗 |
[35:28] | – Yes. – Come to the steps. | – 在啊 – 到楼梯口来 |
[35:35] | Got a coupla things for you. | 给你带了点东西回来 |
[35:37] | Soap, deodorant and the like. | 肥皂 除臭剂什么的 |
[35:40] | Appreciate that. Usin’ the washing basin to clean up. | 谢谢你 我一直用水槽在洗 |
[35:42] | And to pee in. | 也用同一个水槽在尿 |
[35:44] | Don’t worry, I rinse it out. | 别担心 我会把它冲洗干净的 |
[35:47] | I was wonderin’… I got this anniversary comin’ up, at the meetin’ place. | 我在想 最近我要参加个戒毒周年纪念 在开会的地方 |
[35:51] | Sometimes kin folk come along to show support. | 有时候大家会有些亲朋好友来支持下 |
[35:54] | I was wonderin’, maybe you could… | 我在想 也许你也能来… |
[35:55] | It’s hard for me to make plans with my schedule at the hospital. | 我在医院的工作排得很慢 很难挤得出时间 |
[36:00] | We got a little celebration after. Thinkin’ I could cook us some dinner. | 之后会有个庆祝活动 我在想也许能下厨给你们做点吃的 |
[36:04] | I mean wouldn’t be a fancy thing, | 也不是什么豪华大餐 |
[36:05] | mac and cheese, like that, but I guarantee it’ll be good to you. | 就是奶酪通心粉之类的 但我保证你会觉得很不错 |
[36:08] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[36:11] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[36:21] | She good people. | 她是个好人 |
[36:23] | Been through a lot though, you know? | 熬过很多苦日子 你懂的 |
[36:31] | – Levy. – ‘Scuse me? | – Levy – 你说什么 |
[36:34] | Levy. The lawyer. | Levy 辩护律师 |
[36:36] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[36:37] | I’m not looking for any lawyers. I’m following the money. | 我没在追查什么律师 我追的是钱的流向 |
[36:41] | Follow the lawyers. Levy, Bronfman, Silverstein, Cray… | 从律师下手查 Levy Brofman Silverstein Cray |
[36:45] | All those guys who take the high-end drug work. | 所有为高层毒贩干活的家伙 |
[36:48] | They don’t just make money off the criminal fees. | 他们收的可不止是诉讼费 |
[36:50] | – How’s he… – The lawyers? | – 他是怎么… – 律师是怎么办的? |
[36:52] | They make a path for all this street-corner money. | 他们为所有来自街头的黑钱开路 |
[36:55] | They showin’ all these kingpin motherfuckers how to send it overseas, bring it back, | 他们告诉黑帮大佬们 怎么把钱转移到海外 怎么拿回来 |
[36:59] | Invest the shit. | 搞点投资 |
[37:01] | They the ones who these ignorant ghetto motherfuckers always listen to | 这帮没文化的小混混遇到钱的问题 |
[37:04] | when it comes to cash money. | 总是会听他们的 |
[37:05] | And Levy, man, he got the most grease. | 这个Levy 老兄 他赚的油水最多 |
[37:08] | So Levy routes it through who? | 那Levy是通过谁来洗钱呢 |
[37:10] | Anyone who got a project or a game in need of cash. | 任何手头有项目或赌局缺现金的人 |
[37:14] | Developers, people lookin’ to capitalize, elected folk like myself. | 开发商 集资者 还有像我这样竞选的人 |
[37:19] | There’s a lotta people need a dollar now an’ then… | 这年头随时都有人缺钱 |
[37:21] | And the lawyers take their cut. | 律师从中抽成 |
[37:23] | On both ends, though I got to say, | 两头都抽成 但我得说 |
[37:26] | he gonna let you rob one of his clients only so much. | 他也只会让你敲他的客户那么些钱 |
[37:29] | I mean once you get a Barksdale or a Joe Stewart on the hook, | 我是说一旦Barksdale或者Joe Stewart 这些肥羊上了钩 |
[37:32] | you want to go deep on they ass. | 你肯定会想往死里阴他们的钱 |
[37:34] | Levy’ll let you get a taste, but he won’t let you run wild. | Levy会让你尝到点甜头 但不会放着让你不收手 |
[37:37] | ‘Cause once you get past these motherfuckin’ lawyers, you can really play the pimp. | 因为一旦你越过这些狗日的律师 你就能自己牵线搭桥了 |
[37:42] | This one time, I had this fella named Bell | 有一次 我钓上个肥羊叫Bell(Stringer) |
[37:44] | hooked up on this Howard Street condo thing. | 把钱投资在Howard街的公寓项目里 |
[37:46] | Got him so that he wasn’t runnin’ his shit past the lawyer… | 把他套死 这样他才没去告诉律师 |
[37:50] | Boy, I tell you, we bled that motherfucker… | 老兄 我告诉你 那混蛋被我们狠敲了一笔 |
[37:53] | Lawyers, huh? | 律师是吧 |
[37:56] | Most definitely, detective. | 那是当然 警探 |
[37:58] | Me? Shit, I’m just small potatoes. | 我 操 我不过条小鱼 |
[38:01] | Just a workin’ politician from Walbrook Junction, | 只是名来自巴尔的摩 Walbrook小区的一名打工的政客 |
[38:05] | tryin’ to make his way from this world into the next. | 拼命想往上爬罢了 |
[38:13] | What else can you give me on Levy? | 关于Levy你还知道些什么 |
[38:16] | Nothin’ other than what I have. I ain’t up in his business or nuthin’. | 就我刚才说的那些 我又不怎么跟他打交道 |
[38:19] | – I just takin’ what he throws. – Bullshit. | – 我只是捡些他不要的边边角角 – 胡扯 |
[38:22] | You got something solid or I’m on my way to the U.S. Attorney. | 你提供点可靠的情报 不然我立马就去找联邦检察官 |
[38:27] | You ain’t nuthin’ but a shakedown artist. | 你还真是个敲诈勒索的行家啊 |
[38:32] | How’s this… | 这条怎么样… |
[38:35] | Levy got someone at the courthouse. | Levy在法院有关系 |
[38:39] | Oh, hell yeah. | 这是当然的 |
[38:40] | Levy been buyin’ papers for years and sellin’ ’em to whoever needs an early look. | Levy多年来都在从法庭里买文件 卖给任何想提前查看的人 |
[38:45] | And don’t think there ain’t no real money in that. | 别以为这里面没油水 |
[38:49] | – A prosecutor? – I don’t have a name. | – 是哪个检察官吗 – 我不知道名字 |
[38:51] | Truly I don’t, but it seems to me, you start lookin’ | 真的不知道 但就我看来 你要是开始盯着那些 |
[38:54] | at the people hangin’ around the grand jury, you’ll find I’m right. | 总在大陪审团周围打转的人 你就会知道我是对的 |
[39:00] | Now I know I’ve said enough to buy my case back. | 现在我知道我交代够了 可以把案子交还给我了吧 |
[39:09] | You know, you could buy a round, too. | 你知道 你至少可以请一轮吧 |
[39:34] | I get you? | 弄疼你了? |
[39:38] | Nah, feels good, Hubert. | 没 感觉不错 Hubert |
[39:40] | You dig in there, you got a mind to. | 你很认真 也很专心 |
[39:45] | You admiring my hand, sir? | 觉得我的手很不错吗 先生 |
[39:48] | Oh, call me Gus. | 哦 叫我Gus就好 |
[39:50] | It’s hard to get out the habit. | 老习惯总改不了口 |
[39:53] | – That’s pretty damn lifelike. – Yeah. | – 看起来真是栩栩如生 – 没错 |
[39:56] | Prosthetic digits. Five of ’em, individually controlled. | 假体手指 五根都是 每根都可以独立控制 |
[39:59] | I got my key grip… | 我都能抓 |
[40:02] | And my power grip… | 也能握 |
[40:07] | My precision grip… | 还能捏 |
[40:10] | And my index point. | 还能用食指指着 |
[40:15] | These new models got a thumb that rotates, which makes all the difference. | 这些新模型的大拇指能转动 这点改进作用非常大 |
[40:20] | Used to be you just had this one grip, right here for everything. | 以前只有这一种抓的动作 做什么都靠这个动作 |
[40:25] | – You got your… – Not yet. | – 你能比这个不 – 还不行 |
[40:28] | – Brave new world. – Yeah. | – 美丽的新世界啊 – 没错 |
[40:32] | Do you mind if I? | 介意我录音吗 |
[40:38] | The A.W.2 lady says you weren’t writin’ no story. | 伤残士兵项目组的女士说 你不会写成报道 |
[40:42] | No, I’m just verifying details of one we already printed in my newspaper. | 不会 我只是来求证 一些已经登报的报道细节 |
[40:46] | Profile of your buddy. | 关于你哥们的经历 |
[40:48] | Terry Terry. | |
[40:51] | Yeah, he come down visit me every coupla weeks. | 是啊 他每过几周就会来看看我 |
[40:54] | He takes that Peter Pan bus down from Baltimore. | 从巴尔的摩坐彼得潘巴士过来 |
[40:57] | Walks a couple of miles down Georgia Avenue from the Silver Spring terminal. | 从银泉站沿着乔治亚大道走好几英里路 |
[41:05] | He’s having some trouble as you know. | 如你所知 他很不满 |
[41:07] | Did you read the article? | 你读过那篇文章吗 |
[41:10] | Yeah. Man who wrote it got some stuff right. | 读了 作者有的地方写得不错 |
[41:14] | Terry was pissed, I tried to play it off, | Terry来的时候很火大 我对他打趣 |
[41:18] | make him good with it. | 想让他别生气 |
[41:20] | What did the story get wrong? | 报道里哪些地方不实 |
[41:21] | Well, that day wasn’t no Black Hawk Down thing. | 事情发生那天 并不是像电影黑鹰坠落里面那样 |
[41:26] | You know, when shit went bad… | 你知道 当时情况变得很糟 |
[41:27] | After I lost my hands, them Habudabi motherfuckers | 在我失去双手之后 那群阿拉伯的混蛋 |
[41:30] | weren’t even around after the shit went off. | 在爆炸发生后根本没出现 |
[41:33] | That’s how they do. | 他们就是这样 |
[41:35] | – How you doin’, marino? – Outstanding. | – 你怎么样啊 Marino – 好得不能再好了 |
[41:39] | Let me ask you this. Could Terry have exaggerated? | 我这么问吧 Terry有可能夸大其词吗 |
[41:44] | Why not? If he got wound up say… | 为什么不可能呢 如果他是说的时候过于激动 |
[41:48] | You lie about combat because you weren’t there. | 人要是在战争这种事上谎 肯定是因为没上过战场 |
[41:51] | And Terry was. Two tours. | Terry上过战场 去过两次 |
[41:53] | He’s got stories if he wants ’em. Just not on that day. | 他要是想也能编些故事出来 不过那天的事他不会胡诌 |
[41:59] | He ain’t lie, y’all did, sorry t’say. | 他没撒谎 你们在撒谎 很抱歉这么说 |
[42:07] | Kima, what the fuck are you taking about? | Kima 你在扯什么鬼话 |
[42:18] | I’m sayin’ you made a mistake letting McNulty | 我是说你不该让McNulty把你的人手 |
[42:20] | run your people from one case to the other. | 从一个案子调到另一个 |
[42:22] | Why? What’s the big deal? | 为什么 这有什么大不了的 |
[42:24] | Their run sheets, office reports. McNulty covered them, right? | 他们的出勤表 警务报告 都是McNulty搞定的 对吧 |
[42:27] | So fuckin’ what? They did police work. | 那他妈又怎么样 他们干了警务工作 |
[42:29] | They did good fuckin’ police work, in fact. | 老实说他们干的是真正的警务工作 |
[42:36] | Your guys… | 你的手下 |
[42:39] | You coach ’em good, Ellis. | 你训练得很好 Ellis |
[42:40] | You let them know when I. I.D. Comes callin’ that their answer is | 你得告诉他们 等内务调查组的人找上门来 |
[42:43] | that they didn’t know anything about it, | 他们只能回答什么都不知道 |
[42:45] | that they did what they were told, they turned in clean run sheets, | 他们只是奉命行事 上交的也是正常的出勤表 |
[42:48] | and they don’t know what anyone else sent upstairs for staff review. | 并且他们并不知道有别的什么人 是把什么表格送上去作员工考核的 |
[42:50] | Know about what? | 知道啥东西? |
[42:59] | When you spoke up on Colicchio how did that feel? | 你打Colicchio报告的时候 感觉怎么样 |
[43:02] | – Like shit. – You OK with it? | – 感觉糟透了 – 那你可以接受吗 |
[43:04] | It was a forced move. Tony was around the bend. | 我是不得已而为之 Tony迷失了自我 他干了傻事 |
[43:07] | But are you OK with it? | 但这样你也可以接受吗 |
[43:17] | It’s your girl Neke here… | …这里是Q Jams 最嘻哈最R&B的电台 我是你们的女主播Neke… |
[43:21] | We got our peoples in the street. | 我们的人出没在街头巷尾 |
[43:22] | What up, Porkchop? | 他们大牌 他们富态 他们女靓男帅 你好啊 Porkchop |
[43:26] | What’s up, Neke, it’s your boy Porkchop… | 你好啊 Neke 我是你们的男主播Porkchop |
[43:28] | We just gonna sit. | 我们就这么干等着? |
[43:29] | I should cut it. With what they charge at the pump, don’t make sense to idle. | 我该走了 现在加个油这么贵 我不能在这停着等 |
[43:35] | – You can go. – Where to? | – 你可以走了 – 去哪儿 |
[43:38] | Sayin’ you can leave the car with me. | 我是说你可以把车留给我 |
[43:41] | You rent by the night, right? | 你这车一直租到晚上 对吧 |
[43:42] | I ain’t seen no medium of exchange. | 我觉得似乎没什么赚头啊 |
[43:49] | Look, when you done, leave my short on the street where I pick you up at. | 听着 你完事之后 给我停在我接你的地方就行 |
[44:11] | Oh, my God. Look at this. | 我的天 看看这是谁 |
[44:15] | – Bubs. – Walon, man… | – Bubs – Walon 老兄 |
[44:18] | This here’s my boy Fletcher. Newspaper writer been followin’ me ’round. | 这位是Fletcher 最近老跟着我的报社记者 |
[44:21] | You’re welcome to sit in. | 欢迎你进来坐坐 |
[44:23] | But I have to ask that you respect the privacy. | 但我得请你尊重每个人的隐私 |
[44:26] | No notetaking, no recorders, what you hear today stays in the room. | 不能作笔记 不能录音 今天你听到的都不能说出去 |
[44:30] | Not a problem. I’m just here with Reginald. | 没问题 我今天就是为了来陪Reginald |
[44:33] | Reginald Reginald | |
[44:35] | Reginald? Reginald? | |
[44:37] | I’m his fuckin’ sponsor and I don’t believe I ever got a Christian name out of him. | 我是这家伙他妈的担保人 他都没把教名告诉过我 |
[44:40] | – Reginald. Hot shit. – See what you done? | – Reginald 了不起啊 – 看看你干了什么 |
[44:43] | – What, man? – Come on. | – 我怎么了 老兄 – 来吧 |
[44:49] | My name is… | 我的名字是… |
[44:53] | My name is… | 我的名字是… |
[44:55] | Reginald Reginald. | |
[44:58] | – Round the way they call me Bubbles. – Hey, Bubbles. | – 附近大伙都叫我Bubbles – 嘿 Bubbles |
[45:01] | I’m a drug addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[45:04] | Celebratin’ my anniversary. | 在此庆祝我的戒毒一周年 |
[45:18] | My people couldn’t make it here tonight. | 我的家人今晚不能到场 |
[45:21] | I left a trail of fire behind me. | 我过去给他们添了不少麻烦 |
[45:25] | Time gonna make it right with them, I guess. | 时间会抚平一切的 我想 |
[45:27] | That’s right, it will. | 不错 时间会的 |
[45:28] | Same thing get me right with myself. | 时间也会让我自己慢慢变好的 |
[45:32] | Coupla days ago, I took a walk down in Druid Hill Park, | 几天前 我去德鲁伊山公园散步 |
[45:35] | right when the sun was goin’ down. | 就在太阳下山的时候 |
[45:37] | You know how that time be like, with the sun throwin’ shadows an’ all. | 你们知道那个时间的光景 夕阳辉洒 暮影西斜 |
[45:41] | Got me thinkin’ ’bout when I was a young man, sittin’ in that park. | 让我想起年少的时候 坐在那个公园里 |
[45:45] | You know, watchin’ the girls, smokin’ on a little herb, drinkin’ a cold beer. | 你们知道 看看美女 抽抽大麻 灌几口冰啤酒 |
[45:52] | You know where this is goin’. | 你们都知道这之后会怎样 |
[45:55] | I had this moment where, you know, I was wantin’ to feel that way again. | 就在那时 我又想再次体会一把那种感觉 |
[46:01] | I remembered, what y’all said, | 我想起你们说过 |
[46:02] | if the urge was to come, call a group member up and talk. | 如果又有复吸的冲动 打给戒毒组里的成员聊聊 |
[46:06] | First thing I called Walon up, him bein’ my sponsor an’ all, | 我最先想到打给Walon 他是我的担保人 |
[46:09] | turns out he’s on a ride with his motorcycle club. | 结果他跟摩托俱乐部的人出去兜风去了 |
[46:13] | So I pulled out that sheet that got passed out… | 所以我找到了发给大家那张表 |
[46:18] | Dialed a few numbers, couldn’t get an answer. | 打了几个电话 没有人接 |
[46:21] | I left a coupla messages, but nobody called me back. | 我留了几条留言 但没人回我电话 |
[46:24] | You didn’t call me. ‘Cause I would have got up with you, Reginald. | 你没打给我 要是打了 我肯定都跟你勾搭上了 Reginald |
[46:27] | You can believe that. | 这事儿准成 |
[46:31] | Obliged. | 谢谢抬举 |
[46:34] | Well, anyway… | 总而言之… |
[46:37] | I didn’t get high. | 我没去嗑药 |
[46:44] | See, I knew if I did I wouldn’t get that good feelin’ back that I was daydreamin’ on. | 看见了吗 我就知道如果当时没忍住 就再也无法回到每日期盼的那份好心情 |
[46:49] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[46:50] | It got me thinkin’ about a friend of mine… | 这件事让我想到一个朋友 |
[46:56] | Boy named Sherrod. | 那男孩叫Sherrod |
[47:00] | I been carryin’ his passin’ for a long while. | 他的去世在我心里背负了很长时间 |
[47:05] | Like that memory I had about those summer days In the park. | 就像公园里的夏日时光那段回忆 |
[47:10] | Thinkin’ on that make me smile. | 回想起那个总让我莞然而笑 |
[47:14] | With Sherrod, it’s more of a hurt. | 回想起Sherrod却觉得心如刀割 |
[47:19] | But not as… Not so bad like it was. | 现在已没有之前那般痛苦了 |
[47:30] | Ain’t no shame in holdin’ on to grief. | 心怀悲伤并不是可耻的事情 |
[47:34] | As long as you make room for other things, too. | 只要你还为其他向往留出空档 |
[47:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[47:48] | So thank you for listening. | 感谢你们的倾听 |
[47:51] | – Thank you for lettin’ me share. – Thanks for sharing. | – 感谢你们让我分享 – 感谢你分享 |
[48:19] | Where my gun? | 我的枪在哪儿 |
[48:21] | In the trap. You get it when we set up. | 藏起来了 我们埋伏好再给你 |
[48:32] | A detective is here to see you. Greggs, I think she said. | 有个警探来找你 Greggs 她说叫这名 |
[48:44] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 有什么事 |
[48:54] | How you all even know if Walter behind everybody gettin’ jacked? | 你怎么知道大家被抓是Walter搞的鬼 |
[48:57] | I mean, ain’t you all ever wonder if he even deserve any of this shit? | 我是说 你们难道从没想过 这是不是他活该吗 |
[49:02] | Deserve got nuthin’ to do with it. It’s his time, that’s all. | 跟活不活该没关系 他死期已到 就这样 |
[49:15] | Yo, pull over in that alley right there. I gotta piss sumpin’ fierce. | 喂 在那条小巷那里停一下 我快被尿憋死了 |
[49:19] | You better piss in that cup right there on the floor. | 你最好给我尿在地上那小杯里 |
[49:21] | Man, I’m gonna need ten cups. Yo, pull over, Snoop. | 要十个那种杯子才够尿 快靠边停 Snoop |
[49:35] | What now, motherfucker? You shy? | 又怎么了 小兔崽子 你害羞了? |
[49:44] | Smart nigger. You always was. | 聪明的小鬼 你一向如此 |
[49:47] | How you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[49:48] | Y’all taught me. Get there early. | 你们都教过我 先去踩点 |
[49:52] | Why? What I do wrong? | 为什么 我做错了什么 |
[49:54] | Chris locked up behind somethin’ he done for you. | Chris因为帮你做的那件事而进了局子 |
[49:57] | – You downtown with the police. – I ain’t say a word. | – 你又被警察抓去市里过 – 我什么都没说 |
[50:00] | Yeah, that’s what you say. But it’s how you carry yourself. | 对你是这么说的 但主要在于你的表现 |
[50:03] | Always apart. Always askin’ why you should be doin’ what you told. | 总是不合群 总是对你该执行的命令问东问西 |
[50:10] | You was never one of us. You never could be. | 你从来不是我们的一份子 也永远当不了 |
[50:23] | How my hair look, Mike? | 我的头发看上去怎么样 Mike |
[50:26] | You look good, girl. | 美极了 妞儿 |
[50:52] | They’re sayin’ the only O.T. That anyone has been seeing has been | 他们说拿到加班费的人 |
[50:56] | through getting detailed on the homeless killings. | 都是通过查那起流浪汉杀人案 |
[50:58] | – They say that’s the case. – And no wiretaps up? | – 他们说那才是要查的案子 – 没有设监听器? |
[51:00] | I asked about that. And I’m hearing, off-the-record kinda, | 我问过了 我听小道消息说 |
[51:03] | that it was a wire. | 的确装了监听器 |
[51:04] | And it makes sense, ’cause that’s how Lester works. | 这也说得通 因为Lester就爱搞这套 |
[51:06] | He gets hold of a number and works it to death. | 他搞到电话号码 把监听这条道走到黑 |
[51:09] | Where he would get the number I have no idea… | 他从哪儿搞来的号码我就不知道了 |
[51:10] | But a wiretap is hours, and you say no one is making any money… | 但搞监听是要日夜加班的 你又说没人在拿加班费 |
[51:14] | Fuckin’ department’s more fucked up than even I remember it. | 这操蛋警局比我印象中的还要操蛋 |
[51:22] | Where you been at, Mike? | 你去哪儿了 Mike |
[51:23] | You gotta see this. There’s a serial killer, but he only be killin’ other serial killers… | 你得来看看这个 有个连环杀手 但他只杀别的连环杀手… |
[51:28] | – Yo, yo. We about take a ride. – You ain’t got no whip. | – 听着 我们去兜兜风 – 你这么慌干什么 |
[51:30] | Just gather your stuff. Come on, we gotta move quick. | 快把你的东西收拾好 快点 我们得抓紧时间 |
[51:35] | – Come on. Let’s go! – OK. | – 快去 动起来 – 好吧 |
[51:39] | But that means… All the calls to the newspaper. | 但那就意味着 所有打给报社的电话 |
[51:42] | The photographs of the missing man. | 失踪者的图片 |
[51:45] | – We have a wiretap. McNulty has a… – On a cellphone. | – 我们明明装了窃听器啊 McNulty要窃听… – 一部手机 |
[51:49] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[51:52] | – He wouldn’t dare. – What’s the number? | – 他不敢这么做的 – 电话号码是多少 |
[51:57] | It’s on the paperwork… | 在文书里 |
[52:09] | – Come on. – Where… | – 走吧 – 去哪儿 |
[52:12] | Evidence control. | 证物管理科 |
[52:44] | I always thought you were bullshittin’ ’bout havin’ an aunt out here. | 我一直以为你说 你有个阿姨住在这儿是在瞎扯 |
[52:48] | She expectin’ him. | 她在等他 |
[52:51] | An’ what’s in this box. | 还有这盒子里的钱 |
[53:01] | It’s nice here, huh? | 这里挺好的 对不 |
[53:09] | Let’s go, Bug. | 该走了 Bug |
[53:15] | Wish I was going with you. You gonna have your own room. | 真希望我能跟你一起走 你会有自己的房间 |
[53:20] | She probably got one of them plasma TVs, too. Them joints is wet. | 她可能还有台等离子电视呢 还有冲水的厕所 |
[53:34] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[53:55] | OK, give that to Aunt Carla. | 好了 把这个交给Carla阿姨 |
[53:57] | Tell her there’s more behind it when she finds the need. | 告诉她要是需要的话 我还会再给的 |
[54:00] | A’ight? | 好吗 |
[54:05] | Make sure she cop you some fresh things, too. | 记得让她给你添几件新衣服 |
[54:10] | I don’t need you going to a new school lookin’ all… | 我可不想你去新学校还穿得那么寒酸… |
[54:24] | Come on, now. A man don’t be sheddin’ no tears. | 哭什么呢 男儿有泪不轻弹 |
[54:34] | Go on, Bug. | 去吧 Bug |
[55:11] | Bring it up front for re-seal when you’re through, would ya, sir? | 用完后放回前台去重新封装 好吗 长官 |
[55:14] | Thanks, Augie. | 谢谢你 Augie |
[55:17] | – Glad you landed OK. – Yeah. | – Augie 我很高兴你找到了好出路 – 是啊 |
[55:21] | Beats workin’. | 总比干活好 |
[56:05] | Why here? | 为什么来这里 |
[56:11] | Why you wanna mix with their kind, man? | 为什么想跟这帮家伙混在一起 哥们 |
[56:15] | They give me work. | 他们给了我工作 |
[56:19] | Who you talkin’ to? | 你骗谁呢 |
[56:21] | I know what they be doin’ in there, Duke. | 我知道他们在那里面干什么勾当 Duke |
[56:35] | I could still hang with you, then. | 那我还继续跟着你 |
[56:38] | You know I’m too hot. | 你知道很多人想要我的命 |
[56:59] | You remember that one day, summer past? | 你还记得那天吗 夏末那天 |
[57:01] | When we threw them piss balloons at them terrace boys. | 我们把灌尿水球扔到 Terrace那帮家伙身上 |
[57:05] | You remember? Just before school started up again… | 你肯定记得 就在开学前 |
[57:09] | Y’know, I took a beatdown from them boys, | 你知道 我被那群家伙揍了一顿 |
[57:14] | I don’t even throw a shadow on it. | 但是我一点也不后悔 |
[57:17] | That was a day… | 好难忘的一天 |
[57:19] | Y’all bought me ice cream off the truck. | 你们还给我买冰欺凌吃 |
[57:22] | You remember, Mike? | 你记得吗 Mike |
[57:33] | I don’t. | 不记得了 |
[57:53] | See you ’round, Mike. | 后会有期 Mike |
[57:55] | See you, Duke. | 再会 Duke |