时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Love surprises. | 我喜欢出乎意料 |
[01:39] | Love visitors. | 也喜欢访客 |
[01:41] | A surprise visitor all the more. | 更喜欢意料之外的访客 |
[01:44] | I’ve had eyes on you for a while. | 我盯了你一段时间了 |
[01:47] | We’re very flattered. | 我们受宠若惊 |
[01:49] | But who is this secret peeper peeping all our secrets? | 但这个窥视我们所有秘密的偷窥者是谁 |
[01:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[02:02] | What you are. | 是什么东西 |
[02:07] | You’re different to other dopplers. | 你和其他变形怪不一样 |
[02:10] | You’re not good-natured or helpful, are you? | 你并不是本性善良 乐于助人的 是不是 |
[02:13] | And yet you are here for our help. | 而你却来寻求我们的帮助 |
[02:16] | Do you not have errand boys where you come from? | 你是找不到帮忙跑腿的仆人吗 |
[02:19] | They lacked your valuable set of skills. | 他们没有你宝贵的技能 |
[02:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:25] | It’s not silver. | 不是银的 |
[02:30] | We fancy our freedom. | 我们喜欢自由 |
[02:33] | It is not money we thirst for, per se. | 我们所渴望的并非金钱 |
[02:35] | There is plenty that you do thirst for. | 但你们确实有不少渴望的东西 |
[02:38] | Assassination on behalf of the Kingdom of Nilfgaard. | 替尼弗迦德帝国执行暗杀任务 |
[02:43] | Or perhaps another eye | 不然你就得另找一只眼睛 |
[02:44] | or ear to round out your artful composition. | 或耳朵来完成你精妙的作品了 |
[02:52] | We’d planned on wearing this one for a while. | 我们打算将这具身体用上一段时间 |
[03:00] | But we are flexible. | 但我们很灵活 |
[03:51] | A cell of dimeritium made just for you. | 专门为你定制的阻魔金镣铐 |
[03:56] | How does it feel to be neutered of your powers? | 魔法被抑制是什么感觉 |
[03:59] | I know how you were schooled, | 我知道你是如何被教导 |
[04:02] | how you were shaped. | 如何被炼就的 |
[04:05] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你的本性 |
[04:08] | The White Flame made me who I am… | 白色火焰塑造了我 |
[04:12] | gave me a higher purpose. | 给了我更远大的志向 |
[04:14] | You could’ve had that too, | 你本也可以拥有这些的 |
[04:16] | if only you realized that Cintra had to fall. | 只要你意识到辛特拉必将陨落 |
[04:20] | I have found his purpose. | 我找到了他的志向 |
[04:28] | This one? | 这个 |
[04:31] | Do we have to? | 我们非得这么做吗 |
[05:06] | Run. | 跑 |
[05:14] | I said run! | 我说了 跑 |
[05:52] | Everything you’ve ever done, | 你所做的一切 |
[05:55] | ever debated, | 所思的一切 |
[05:57] | ever dreamed, | 所梦的一切 |
[05:58] | is in our head now. | 如今都在我们的脑海里了 |
[06:01] | Even this morning, | 我们甚至知道 |
[06:04] | when you thought to take your life. | 今早你想过自我了断 |
[06:07] | He didn’t want to be abused. | 他不想受辱 |
[06:09] | Incorrect. | 非也 |
[06:12] | He didn’t want to be used. | 他不想被利用 |
[06:17] | You can’t change the world this way. | 你是无法用这种方式改变世界的 |
[06:20] | Only one of us will be alive to find out. | 我俩之间只有一个人能活着验证这点了 |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[06:52] | You don’t know what she is. | 你不知道她是什么 |
[06:57] | She will end up where she belongs. | 她终将会去到她该去的地方 |
[07:22] | Would’ve made a terrible noose. | 这本可以做个丑陋的绞索的 |
[07:25] | You’re to bring me the girl alive. | 你得把那个女孩活捉回来 |
[07:28] | So many rules. | 规矩真多 |
[07:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | But it’ll cost you. | 但价钱不便宜 |
[07:37] | Children are our favorite. | 我们最喜欢小孩了 |
[08:00] | You’re a wee bit shy. | 少了点啊 |
[08:02] | I’ve never been shy a day in my life. | 我这辈子就没有少过谁的 |
[08:05] | Count it again. | 再数一遍 |
[08:07] | Times are shifting, my dear. | 今非昔比了 亲爱的 |
[08:10] | My rates have gone up since last we spoke. | 自我们上次见面后 我的价格上涨了 |
[08:12] | I’ve found more demand for my services. | 我发现我的服务需求量增大了 |
[08:14] | Then your customers will be awfully disappointed | 那你的客户发现你站的地方只剩一团焦黑 |
[08:16] | when they find a charred spot where you once stood. | 怕是会很失望 |
[08:20] | None more so than yourself. | 最失望的人会是你 |
[08:24] | You’ve come so far already. | 你已经走了这么远了 |
[08:26] | Just a few more… | 再多来几次… |
[08:28] | treatments should do the trick. | 治疗 应该就成了 |
[08:33] | Isn’t it lovely, | 真是美好啊 |
[08:34] | the life we’ve chosen? | 我们所选择的人生 |
[08:37] | Not being bound by the rules of the Brotherhood. | 不受术士兄弟会规矩的约束 |
[08:40] | Living off the grid with no resources. | 躲躲藏藏 也没有资源 |
[08:43] | It’s a dream come true. | 真是梦想成真 |
[08:46] | Lucky for you, | 你很幸运 |
[08:47] | you found your way to an intolerant kingdom. | 在一个不容忍术士的王国找到了一席之地 |
[08:50] | For quick coin, head to the nearest town in any direction. | 要想赚快钱 随便去附近哪个村庄 |
[08:54] | Your skills will be rewarded. | 你的技能会得到奖赏的 |
[08:56] | If it’s as you say, | 如果情况如你所说 |
[08:57] | then why aren’t you out there taking advantage? | 那你为何不出去占占便宜 |
[08:59] | As you’re so inclined. | 毕竟你那么想要钱 |
[09:03] | Because my customers… | 因为我的顾客 |
[09:05] | come to me. | 都是主动上门的 |
[09:08] | I see a lot of myself in you. | 我在你身上看到了我自己 |
[09:11] | Follow my footsteps. | 追随我的脚步 |
[09:13] | You could gain some repute. | 你能获得不少名声 |
[09:15] | Find a whole new career to fund what you… | 找一个全新的事业 |
[09:18] | so desperately want. | 来为你渴求的东西输送资金 |
[09:25] | With mages like us, | 我们这样的术士 |
[09:27] | word of mouth is paramount. | 口碑是最重要的 |
[09:29] | There is no “Us.” There’s only me. | 没有”我们” 只有我自己 |
[09:31] | And I know a thing or two about stirring word of mouth. | 我对打造口碑略知一二 |
[09:42] | I’d given up altogether. | 我已经完全放弃了 |
[09:44] | Love, that’s nice, but not on the cards for me. | 爱情 很美好 但对我来说不太可能 |
[09:45] | 矫正疗效好 不限对象 皆可矫正 | |
[09:49] | Not in my lifetime. | 这辈子都不可能了 |
[09:50] | It took me nearly a whole one to find him. | 我几乎找了一辈子才找到他 |
[09:59] | As you can see, passion is not the trouble. | 你也看出来了 激情不是什么问题 |
[10:03] | Our issue… | 问题在于… |
[10:05] | my… issue is of a mechanical nature. | 我的问题是机械性质的 |
[10:10] | I have just the thing. | 我正好有一个东西 |
[10:13] | Now, be prepared. | 现在 准备好 |
[10:15] | The spell should take effect quickly, | 咒语会立即生效 |
[10:17] | and will endure until your lady utters a handpicked magic word. | 直到你夫人说出所选的咒语单词之后失效 |
[10:22] | Anything come to mind? | 想到什么了吗 |
[10:24] | Kumquat? | 金橘 |
[10:25] | You arrived at that rather quickly. | 这么快就想到了 |
[10:28] | Kumquat it is. | 那就金橘 |
[10:52] | We’d better go now, schnucki. | 我们赶紧走吧 宝贝 |
[11:04] | What is this… | 这是什么 |
[11:06] | wretched business here? | 龌龊的生意 |
[11:10] | Did you not understand the sign? | 你看不懂招牌吗 |
[11:17] | Are you familiar with who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[11:27] | Well, won’t you end this | 你还是别卖关子了 |
[11:28] | rather melodramatic suspense and tell me? | 直接告诉我吧 |
[11:30] | He is Beau Berrant. | 他是波儿·波雷特 |
[11:32] | Perhaps you are not aware of the rules here? | 也许你还不知道这里的规矩 |
[11:35] | If you are casting spells, | 如果你施展法术 |
[11:37] | I need to collect what’s due to the kingdom. | 我就要来收缴属于帝国的那一部分收入 |
[11:41] | I’m afraid those terms seem rather shite to me. | 恐怕这些条款对我来说就是狗屁 |
[11:50] | I did suspect you possessed such a predilection. | 我确实怀疑你有这样的嗜好 |
[11:54] | Though I am less… | 虽然我没有 |
[11:57] | burly than your usual type. | 你喜欢的类型那么魁梧 |
[12:10] | We can’t trust her. | 我们不能相信她 |
[12:12] | She hid her identity, her past, | 她隐瞒了自己的身份 过去 |
[12:15] | her ties to Cintra… | 她和辛特拉的关系 |
[12:17] | Shan-Kayan is the only reason we know who she is. | 山克杨是我们知道她身份的唯一途径 |
[12:20] | Ciri was scared. | 希瑞吓坏了 |
[12:23] | Perhaps she can’t yet trust us. | 也许她还不相信我们呢 |
[12:26] | We still don’t know her intent. | 我们还不清楚她的意图 |
[12:28] | She’s a girl… | 她就是一个女孩 |
[12:29] | Who possesses the power of a weapon. | 拥有武器力量的女孩 |
[12:31] | In Brokilon, she can be molded. | 布洛克莱昂能塑造她 |
[12:35] | She can become one of us. | 她可以成为我们的一员 |
[12:38] | She’s not one of us. | 她不是我们的人 |
[12:43] | Nilfgaardian spies. | 尼弗迦德间谍 |
[12:45] | Found them searching our border. | 他们在搜查我们的边境 |
[12:51] | Their whole army will arrive. It’s only a matter of time. | 大部队就要来了 只是时间早晚的问题 |
[12:56] | What if this girl… | 如果这个女孩 |
[13:00] | is our only way… | 是我们得以幸存的 |
[13:02] | to survive? | 唯一途径呢 |
[13:12] | Ciri… | 希瑞 |
[13:15] | …will be allowed to stay. | 可以留下来 |
[13:47] | I don’t think they like me. | 我觉得她们不喜欢我 |
[13:50] | When Queen Calanthe closed the borders of Cintra, | 卡兰瑟王后关闭辛特拉的边境 |
[13:55] | it was to protect her people. | 是为了保护她的子民 |
[13:58] | The General wants to protect us. | 将军想保护我们 |
[14:01] | We all make decisions. | 我们一起做决定 |
[14:04] | The sword of destiny has two edges. | 宿命之剑是把双刃剑 |
[14:09] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:10] | You must make the choice. | 你必须做出选择 |
[14:12] | You can stay. Or you can continue on your search. | 你可以留下来 或者继续寻找 |
[14:17] | What do you want to do? | 你想要哪个 |
[14:23] | ♪ ‘Cause you all know That this bard ♪ | 你们都知道这位诗人 |
[14:27] | ♪ Loved ladies from Nilfgaard ♪ | 深爱尼弗迦德帝国的女人 |
[14:30] | ♪ ‘Cause Nilfgaard can kiss my… ♪ | 因为尼弗迦德帝国可以亲我的… |
[14:33] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[14:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:36] | What’s it been, months? Years? | 多久没见了 几个月 几年 |
[14:38] | What is time, anyway? | 现在是什么时候 |
[14:40] | I heard you were in town. | 我听说你来镇上了 |
[14:41] | Are you following me, you scamp? | 你是在跟踪我吗 臭流氓 |
[14:45] | I mean, I’m flattered and everything, | 我是说 我很荣宠若惊 |
[14:46] | but you should really think about | 但这些天 你真应该 |
[14:47] | getting a hobby one of these days. | 考虑找个爱好 |
[14:51] | Do you want some? | 你来点吗 |
[14:52] | – “How are you doing?” I hear you ask. – I didn’t. | -我听到你问”你好吗” -我没问 |
[14:55] | Well, the Countess de Stael, | 斯特尔女爵 |
[14:57] | my muse and beauty of this world, | 我在这世上的灵感美人 |
[15:00] | has left me. | 已离我而去 |
[15:02] | Again. Rather coldly and unexpectedly, I might add. | 还不止一次 冷酷又出乎意料地离开 |
[15:06] | I fear I shall die a brokenhearted man. | 我怕自己会伤心而死 |
[15:10] | Or a hungry one, at the very least, | 或者现在会饿死 |
[15:12] | unless somebody fancies sharing a fish with an old friend? | 除非有人愿意跟老朋友分一条鱼 |
[15:17] | Oh, are we not using “Friend”? | 我们还不能说是”朋友”吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, sure. Let’s just give it another decade. | 当然了 再等个十年吧 |
[15:22] | Geralt, you’re fantastic at a great many things, | 杰洛特 你擅长很多事情 |
[15:24] | but clearly, fishing is not one of them. | 但明显不擅长捕鱼 |
[15:26] | Have you caught anything today? | 你今天捕鱼有收获吗 |
[15:29] | What are you fishing for, exactly? | 你在捕什么 |
[15:32] | Is it cod? | 鳕鱼 |
[15:34] | Carp? | 鲤鱼 |
[15:35] | Pike? | 梭子鱼 |
[15:37] | Bream? | 鳊鱼 |
[15:38] | I’m just… I’m just listing fish that I know. | 我只是 在列举我知道的鱼 |
[15:39] | Zander? Is that a fish? | 梭鲈 是一种鱼吗 |
[15:41] | I’m not fishing. | 我没在捕鱼 |
[15:43] | I can’t sleep. | 我只是睡不着 |
[15:45] | Right. Good. | 行 好吧 |
[15:47] | Well, that… that makes sense. | 那 挺合理 |
[15:49] | In so much that it sort of… doesn’t. | 太合理了 所以也不那么合理了 |
[15:52] | What’s going on, Geralt? Talk to me. | 怎么了 杰洛特 说说看 |
[15:59] | – A djinn. – A what? | -迪精 -什么 |
[16:01] | I’m looking for a djinn. | 我在找迪精 |
[16:02] | For a dj… For a djinn? A dj… Like a genie? | 找迪精 迪精 界灵吗 |
[16:05] | The floaty fellas with the… the bad tempers | 气态的 臭脾气 |
[16:07] | and the banned magics, that kind of genie? | 会禁术的那种界灵吗 |
[16:09] | Yes. It’ll grant me wishes. | 没错 能实现我的愿望 |
[16:11] | It’s in this lake somewhere. | 就在这湖里 |
[16:12] | And I can’t fucking sleep! | 但我他妈睡不着 |
[16:19] | I don’t mean to play priest’s ear or anything, | 我没有教育你的意思 |
[16:21] | but has it occurred to you | 但你有没有想过 |
[16:22] | that maybe we’re merely rubbing salve on a tumor? | 你可能只是在扬汤止沸 |
[16:25] | Not exactly addressing the root cause of the problem? | 而没有找到问题的根源 |
[16:30] | I mean, maybe, just… just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[16:32] | this whole sleeplessness-ness | 你失眠的问题 |
[16:34] | has got something to do with | 可能与那段话有关 |
[16:35] | what the druid Mousesack said to you in Cintra? | 辛特拉 德鲁伊莫斯萨克对你说的话 |
[16:40] | You know, the Law of Surprise? | 意外律的事 |
[16:42] | Destiny? | 命运 |
[16:44] | Being unable to escape the child that belongs to you, | 无法逃脱那孩子属于你的命运 |
[16:46] | et cetera, et cetera? | 之类的事情 |
[16:47] | No! It’s not that. | 不 并非如此 |
[16:51] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 你多半没错 |
[16:54] | But what if you’re not? | 但如果你错了呢 |
[16:57] | You know, the Countess de Stael once said to me | 斯特尔女伯爵曾对我说 |
[16:59] | that destiny is just the embodiment of the soul’s desire to grow. | 命运只是灵魂渴望成长的体现 |
[17:04] | Did you sing to her before she left? | 她走前 你唱歌了吗 |
[17:05] | I did, actually, and she… | 我唱了 她 |
[17:08] | Why, what are you implying? | 怎么 你什么意思 |
[17:13] | We are so having this conversation. | 你一定要跟我说明白 |
[17:14] | Come on, Geralt. Tell me. Be honest. | 杰洛特 跟我说实话 |
[17:17] | How’s my singing? | 我唱得怎么样 |
[17:21] | It’s like ordering a pie and finding it has no filling. | 就像点了馅饼 结果却没有馅 |
[17:29] | You need a nap! | 你得睡会儿 |
[17:32] | I mean, are you trying to hurt my feelings, Geralt? It’s… | 你想伤我的心吗 杰洛特 你 |
[17:36] | It’s down… downright indecorous of you, | 你 真是没礼貌 |
[17:38] | if I’m completely honest, and… | 我实话实说 |
[17:41] | Wow. Wow. What is… what is that? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[17:43] | It’s a wizard’s seal. | 这是术士的封印 |
[17:46] | – The djinn. – Do you mind if I… | -迪精 -你介意我 |
[17:48] | – Jaskier. – Take it back about my fillingless pie. | -亚斯克尔 -收回你说我是没馅馅饼的话 |
[17:50] | Take it back, you get your djinny-djinn-djinn. | 收回那段话 我就给你迪精精 |
[17:52] | – Let go. – No! No, let go, you horse’s arse! | -放开 -不 你放开 混蛋 |
[18:00] | That’s a bit of an anticlimax. | 这有点扫兴啊 |
[18:04] | Or is it? | 是吗 |
[18:06] | Djinn, I have freed thee, and as of this day, I am thy lord. | 迪精 我放汝自由 今日 我乃汝主 |
[18:10] | Firstly, may Valdo Marx, | 第一 愿瓦尔多·马克斯 |
[18:11] | the troubadour of Cidaris, | 希达里斯的吟游诗人 |
[18:13] | be struck down with apoplexy and die. | 中风而死 |
[18:16] | Secondly, the Countess de Stael must welcome me back with glee, | 第二 愿斯特尔女伯爵张开双臂 |
[18:20] | open arms and very little clothing. | 衣不蔽体地欢迎我回去 |
[18:23] | – Thirdly… – Jaskier! | -第三 -亚斯克尔 |
[18:25] | – Wha… – Stop! | -什么 -住口 |
[18:27] | There are only three wishes. | 只有三个愿望 |
[18:28] | Oh, come on, you always say you want nothing from life. | 拜托 是你总说你人生无欲无求 |
[18:30] | How was I to know you wanted three wishes all to yourself? | 我怎么会知道你想一个人许三个愿望 |
[18:32] | – I just want some damn peace! – Well, here’s your peace! | -我就想安静一会儿 -那你安静吧 |
[18:44] | Geralt… | 杰洛特 |
[18:46] | Geralt… it’s the djinn! | 杰洛特 是迪精 |
[19:02] | Jaskier. | 亚斯克尔 |
[19:14] | Is there a doctor here? | 这里有医生吗 |
[19:15] | Yes, yes. Chireadan, the elf healer. | 有 有的 凯瑞尔丹 精灵医师 |
[19:18] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[19:27] | A djinn in a bottle? It’s like a fairy tale. | 瓶子里的迪精 那像是童话 |
[19:29] | Without the happy ending. Can you help him? | 但结局不好 你能救他吗 |
[19:39] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[19:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | I assure you I have received the best medical education | 我保证 我在林布这里受过 |
[19:46] | right here in Rinde, but… | 最好的医学教育 但 |
[19:48] | these injuries are of a magical nature. | 这些伤是因为魔法功击 |
[19:50] | I can help with the pain, but it’s a bit like… | 我可以缓解他的痛苦 但这就像 |
[19:53] | Putting salve on a tumor? | 扬汤止沸 |
[19:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:55] | His throat was attacked. | 他的喉咙受到了攻击 |
[19:58] | If the spell’s action isn’t halted as soon as possible, | 要不是咒语被及时打断了 |
[20:01] | that damage might be irreversible. | 伤害可能就无法复原了 |
[20:05] | Wha… | 什 |
[20:08] | And the longer he goes untreated, | 他越久得不到救治 |
[20:10] | the more likely it is to spread. | 咒语就越有可能扩散 |
[20:13] | He could die. | 他可能会死 |
[20:14] | Fuck! Geralt. | 该死 杰洛特 |
[20:17] | Yeah, we won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让那种情况发生的 |
[20:25] | The medicine should buy him a few hours, | 这药应该能为他争取几个小时 |
[20:26] | but he needs a magical remedy. | 但他需要魔法治疗 |
[20:29] | You’ll have to take him to another town. | 你得带他去另一座城 |
[20:32] | There isn’t a mage here? | 这里没有术士吗 |
[20:36] | The mayor says they are dangerous. | 市长说术士很危险 |
[20:41] | What aren’t you saying? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[20:46] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[20:50] | Well… | 其实 |
[20:51] | there… | 有 |
[20:54] | there is one mage. | 有一个术士 |
[20:57] | I… | 我 |
[20:58] | was tasked with bringing this mage to justice. | 我受命去将那术士绳之以法 |
[21:01] | But I was unable to penetrate certain defenses. | 但我没法攻破某些防御 |
[21:05] | The mayor himself has made the catch | 市长亲自去抓人 |
[21:06] | and has imprisoned the mage in his house. | 把那个术士囚禁在自己家 |
[21:09] | That wasn’t so fucking hard, was it? | 也没那么难说出口 对吧 |
[21:11] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[21:12] | The mage is powerful and malicious. | 那个术士很强大 也很心狠手辣 |
[21:16] | And quite cunning. | 还非常狡诈 |
[21:17] | I’ll go find him. | 我会去找他的 |
[21:27] | You like pain. | 你喜欢痛苦 |
[21:29] | We get it. | 我们懂 |
[21:34] | I inflict pain. | 我让人痛苦 |
[21:37] | My dear, you still think there’s a difference. | 亲爱的 你怎么还觉得这是两回事 |
[21:41] | It’s been too long. | 太久了 |
[21:43] | I haven’t seen you for years. | 我好多年没看见你了 |
[21:46] | Not since you maneuvered your way onto Aedirn’s court. | 自从你设法踏入亚甸的宫中 |
[21:50] | – Mm. – I heard that went well. | -嗯 -听说进行得不错 |
[21:52] | King Virfuril is fine, I’m sure. | 我相信维尔福瑞尔国王没事 |
[21:54] | He’s dead now. | 他现在死了 |
[21:56] | King Demavend reigns now. | 现在是德马维国王统治了 |
[22:00] | Down south, Fringilla’s | 往南 芙琳吉拉 |
[22:01] | thrived in the post that should’ve been yours. | 在本该是你的岗位上干得很好 |
[22:04] | The rightful heir returned to Nilfgaard | 合法的继承人重返尼弗迦德 |
[22:05] | and she’s helped him restore peace. | 她在帮他稳定国家 |
[22:07] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[22:13] | You remained hidden for a while, | 你隐藏了一段时间 |
[22:16] | but now, | 但现在 |
[22:19] | you’re making noise. | 你搞出了动静 |
[22:23] | You’re looking for something. | 你在找的东西 |
[22:25] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[22:27] | The so-called mages you’re enlisting | 你招募的那些所谓的术士 |
[22:28] | will not help you with your problem. | 没法解决你的问题 |
[22:31] | And if you’re not careful, | 而如果你不小心 |
[22:32] | you will become just like them… irrelevant. | 你就会和他们一样 无足轻重 |
[22:37] | You are pure chaos right now. | 现在的你就是混沌能量 |
[22:40] | You want a cure, and it’s making you sloppy. | 你想要治愈 那让你变得草率 |
[22:47] | The Brotherhood left you to your own devices | 你放弃了亚甸 |
[22:49] | once you abandoned Aedirn. | 术士兄弟让你自生自灭 |
[22:52] | But this behavior, | 但这种行为 |
[22:53] | flaunted in direct conflict with their agenda, | 与他们的计划直接冲突 |
[22:56] | will not be tolerated. | 他们绝不姑息 |
[22:57] | – They will come after you. – That’s why you’re here. | -他们会来追杀你 -所以你来了 |
[23:01] | To warn me. | 来警告我 |
[23:02] | How can I ever repay you? | 我要怎么才能报答你 |
[23:04] | Don’t be petty. | 被这么小心眼 |
[23:06] | This is on you. | 这是你自己的选择 |
[23:08] | You knew the cost of enchantment. | 你知道魔法的代价 |
[23:10] | But I didn’t know what it would mean to me. | 但我不知道那对我来说意味着什么 |
[23:12] | What does it mean to you? | 对你来说意味着什么 |
[23:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:15] | Why do you want a baby? | 为什么你想要个孩子 |
[23:18] | The Continent is vast. | 这是片广阔的大陆 |
[23:20] | Just because you don’t know of a cure | 你不知道治愈的方法 |
[23:21] | doesn’t mean there isn’t one. | 不代表没有 |
[23:24] | It’s simply beyond your scope. | 只是超出你的能力范围罢了 |
[23:30] | It is time to move on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[23:33] | Return to Aretuza. | 回艾瑞图萨学院吧 |
[23:37] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[23:39] | Aretuza might be everything to you, | 艾瑞图萨学院对你来说可能是一切 |
[23:41] | but I’d rather forget it. | 但我只想把它抛之脑后 |
[23:43] | Aretuza is everything to the Continent, | 艾瑞图萨学院对这个大陆 对世界秩序 |
[23:45] | to world order. | 来说就是一切 |
[23:49] | I am here | 我来这里 |
[23:50] | to offer you a chance for redemption. | 是想给你一个救赎的机会 |
[23:54] | Aedirn, all of this nonsense, | 亚甸 还要其他那些无足轻重的事 |
[23:56] | will be forgiven and forgotten. | 都可以被原谅和遗忘 |
[23:59] | You can use your talents to shape a new generation. | 你可以用你的天赋来塑造新的一代 |
[24:02] | Am I hearing this right? | 我没听错吧 |
[24:06] | The great Tissaia wants my help? | 伟大的蒂莎娅想要我的帮助 |
[24:10] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[24:12] | Have you lost your touch? | 你的能力下降了吗 |
[24:14] | Only you can be thrown a lifeline | 只有你才会在我给你救生索的时候 |
[24:15] | and think that you are saving me. | 反而认为是你在救我 |
[24:18] | You’re afraid I’ll be everything you could never be… | 你在害怕 没了你 |
[24:21] | without you. | 我会让你望尘莫及 |
[24:24] | Which is the rub. | 这就是问题所在 |
[24:25] | You only want me to do well | 只有在我被你玩弄于鼓掌之间的时候 |
[24:27] | so long as you had your hand in it. | 你才会希望我好 |
[24:32] | How did we get this way? | 我们是怎么发展到这步的 |
[24:36] | I gave you all I could give. | 我尽我所能给了你一切 |
[24:40] | What more do you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[24:42] | Everything. | 一切 |
[24:46] | You may go, Rectoress. | 你该走了 院长 |
[24:48] | I have business to attend to. | 我还有事要办 |
[25:11] | A fee for entrance. | 要交过门钱 |
[25:13] | A fee to see the mayor? This is urgent. | 见市长还要交钱 这很紧急 |
[25:15] | I don’t make the rules, | 又不是我定的规矩 |
[25:17] | but money opens all doors. | 但有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[25:26] | So it does. | 看来是这样的 |
[25:54] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[25:55] | to my home. | 来到我家 |
[25:57] | You’re the Mayor of Rinde? | 你是林布的市长吗 |
[25:59] | Not exactly what I was expecting. | 和我想象的不一样 |
[26:03] | Sorry, he’s in a bad way. | 不好意思 他伤得很重 |
[26:06] | Is there a mage that lives here? | 有术士住在这附近吗 |
[26:09] | Ah. The apple juice! | 苹果汁 |
[26:12] | She wants some. | 她想要些苹果汁 |
[26:13] | And she always gets… | 她需要什么 |
[26:16] | what she wants. | 就能得到什么 |
[26:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[26:20] | Does he want me to get him the apple juice? | 他想要我给他苹果汁吗 |
[26:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | Good. | 太好了 |
[26:41] | The fuck? | 什么情况 |
[27:28] | Stay here. | 呆在这 |
[27:44] | I, uh… | 我 |
[27:48] | brought you apple juice. | 给你拿来了苹果汁 |
[27:52] | And quite a bit more. | 拿来的还挺多 |
[27:57] | You’re immune. | 你不受影响 |
[27:59] | You must be the mage. | 你一定就是那个术士了 |
[28:01] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 我是温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[28:04] | Chireadan didn’t mention that, uh… | 凯瑞尔丹没有提到这个 |
[28:08] | What did he fail to mention? | 他没有提到什么 |
[28:13] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:15] | “We”? | 我们 |
[28:21] | Just a friend, I hope? | 我希望他是你朋友吧 |
[28:26] | Your heartbeat, it’s extraordinarily slow. | 你的心率特别的慢 |
[28:31] | You’re… | 你是个 |
[28:34] | a mutant. | 变种人 |
[28:36] | A witcher. | 我是个猎魔人 |
[28:37] | Geralt of Rivia. | 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[28:42] | The famous White Wolf! | 鼎鼎大名的白狼 |
[28:50] | I thought you’d have fangs or horns or something. | 我还以为你有尖牙利角呢 |
[28:54] | I had them filed down. | 我把它们休整了一下 |
[28:58] | First time I’ve seen a witcher up close. | 我第一次离猎魔人这么近 |
[29:07] | What little spells can you cast with your hands? | 你可以释放哪些小法术 |
[29:10] | Call it professional curiosity. | 这只是我的职业好奇 |
[29:12] | Please, | 拜托 |
[29:14] | Jaskier here needs immediate attention. | 亚斯克尔急需帮助 |
[29:16] | And then, if you’d like, | 在那之后 你要是愿意 |
[29:19] | I’ll indulge your curiosity all night long. | 我会用一整夜来满足你的好奇心 |
[29:23] | It won’t take all night. | 用不了一整夜 |
[29:25] | But I’m sure we can find a way to fill the time. | 但我相信我们能找到打发时间的方法 |
[29:29] | He was attacked by a djinn. | 他被迪精攻击了 |
[29:31] | A djinn? | 迪精 |
[29:34] | Whatever’s wrong with him, | 不管他到底是怎么了 |
[29:36] | it’s spreading. | 都正在扩散 |
[29:39] | Fix it, | 治愈他 |
[29:41] | and I’ll pay you. | 我会给你钱 |
[29:44] | Whatever the price. | 不管价钱高低 |
[30:01] | You’ll have to do better than juice. | 那你可不能光用果汁来满足我 |
[30:10] | Ragamuffin! | 叫花子 |
[30:34] | He’s in a deep healing sleep. | 他正在熟睡中 |
[30:36] | How long will he sleep for? | 他要睡多久 |
[30:39] | Long enough for you to bathe. | 久到足够让你洗个澡 |
[30:46] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[30:48] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[30:50] | Magic. | 是魔法 |
[30:52] | And I hardly think bathing | 我觉得在这里洗澡 |
[30:53] | in this house is going to leave me any cleaner. | 不会让我变得更干净 |
[30:56] | I insist. | 你必须洗 |
[30:58] | I can not only guess the age and breed of your horse, | 我不仅能猜出你的马的年龄和品种 |
[31:02] | but also its color… | 还能猜出它的毛色 |
[31:04] | by the smell. | 能闻得出来 |
[31:15] | Fishing for a djinn seems an extreme measure | 捕迪精看来是一种 |
[31:17] | to remedy sleeplessness. | 治疗失眠的极端措施 |
[31:20] | When extreme measures seem reasonable, | 极端措施在我看来很合理 |
[31:24] | yes, I’m desperate. | 没错 我很绝望 |
[31:28] | And yet you didn’t ask me to help with that. | 但你没有让我帮你 |
[31:31] | Looming death kind of jumped the queue. | 迫在眉睫的生命危险比较紧急 |
[31:34] | Now I’m wondering if I can afford you. | 我在想我能不能负得起你的价码 |
[31:37] | Have I accidentally agreed to indentured servitude? | 我是否不慎同意了卖身契 |
[31:48] | Go ahead, | 问吧 |
[31:50] | ask about them. | 问问这些伤疤的事 |
[31:51] | Everyone does. | 每个人都会问 |
[31:55] | Everyone else is boring. | 那些人都很无趣 |
[32:07] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[32:16] | That’s cheating. | 这是作弊 |
[32:18] | Nobody smart plays fair. | 聪明人都不讲公平 |
[32:24] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[32:26] | are all witchers similarly blessed? | 所有猎魔人都这么有福气吗 |
[32:32] | Come now, you promised. | 快说 你答应过我 |
[32:37] | I haven’t conducted a survey, | 我没有调查过 |
[32:39] | but I’d hardly say we’re blessed. | 但我不敢说我们有福气 |
[32:40] | Oh, don’t be so grim. | 别这么冷酷 |
[32:42] | You were created by magic. | 你们是由魔法创造的 |
[32:45] | Our magic. | 我们的魔法 |
[32:46] | Thank you. Made for a magical childhood. | 谢谢你 给我创造了神奇的童年 |
[32:50] | Happy childhoods make for dull company. | 快乐的童年使人乏味 |
[32:54] | Judging by your wrists and your wits, | 从你的手腕和智慧来判断 |
[32:56] | your childhood was very happy. | 你的童年很开心 |
[32:59] | But Aretuza fixed you up nicely. | 但艾瑞图萨学院将你治愈得很好 |
[33:01] | What was your ailment before? | 你之前有什么毛病 |
[33:04] | Clubbed foot? | 畸形足吗 |
[33:07] | Split ends? | 还是发梢分叉 |
[33:13] | Tell me, are there women who find this coarseness charming? | 说说看 有女人会觉得你的粗鲁很迷人吗 |
[33:17] | Maybe some place | 也许是在她们觉得 |
[33:18] | where they find your coin very charming indeed. | 你的钱确实很迷人的某个地方 |
[33:22] | You seem to find coin pretty charming yourself. | 你好像就觉得钱很迷人 |
[33:25] | Clearly capitalizing on the political situation here. | 你显然是在利用这里的政治形势 |
[33:29] | I’m serving the stifled people of this town. | 我在为镇上受压迫的人们服务 |
[33:33] | Filling a need. | 满足他们的需求 |
[33:34] | Ever heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[33:36] | It’s fine to fly in the face of overzealous authority, | 向过分权威挑战没问题 |
[33:40] | but to pretend it’s anything other than making a profit… | 但假装这不是为了赚钱呢 |
[33:43] | And to pretend you’re after a djinn to cure insomnia? | 那你假装为了治疗失眠而抓迪精呢 |
[33:51] | Fortunately for you, | 你很幸运 |
[33:52] | once I’ve paid for your kind services, | 只要我为你的贴心服务付了钱 |
[33:56] | it’ll be none of your concern. | 就不关你的事了 |
[33:58] | Fortunately for you, | 你也很幸运 |
[34:01] | I’ve determined your company and conversation payment enough. | 我决定你的陪伴和陪聊报答就足够了 |
[34:11] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[34:14] | Water not suit? | 洗澡水不合适吗 |
[34:25] | This is a little tight. | 这衣服有点紧 |
[34:28] | I believe I sized you up quite right. | 我相信我估计的尺寸没错 |
[34:36] | Do you doubt my capabilities? | 你怀疑我的能力吗 |
[34:38] | No. | 不 |
[34:39] | Just your intentions. | 只是怀疑你的意图 |
[34:44] | I said some things to him. | 我跟他说了些话 |
[34:47] | He’s a… | 他是个… |
[34:50] | A friend? | 一个朋友吗 |
[34:52] | I’d like it not to be the last thing he remembers. | 我希望这不是他记得的最后一件事 |
[34:56] | He won’t remember much if he’s dead. | 他要是死了 就不会记得什么了 |
[35:01] | It’s a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[35:04] | He will survive. | 他会活下来的 |
[35:05] | And recover his vocal talents. | 还能恢复他的声乐才能 |
[35:07] | Does that satisfy you? | 你满意了吗 |
[35:10] | Not in the slightest. | 一点也不满意 |
[35:12] | But don’t reproach yourself for it, Yennefer. | 但不要因此责备自己 叶妮芙 |
[35:16] | I’m not easily satisfied. | 我不容易满足 |
[35:36] | It’s the sign from the seal. | 这是瓶塞上的标志 |
[35:39] | I’ll be taking Jaskier now. | 我现在要带亚斯克尔走 |
[35:43] | If you wake him before he’s healed, | 你要是在他痊愈之前让他醒来 |
[35:45] | the spell won’t take. | 魔法就不会奏效 |
[35:47] | That’s no way to treat a friend, | 那不是对待朋友的方式 |
[35:50] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[35:51] | You want the djinn, | 你想要迪精 |
[35:53] | but the amphora’s broken. | 但双耳瓶已经破碎了 |
[35:55] | The djinn’s already long gone. | 迪精早就跑了 |
[36:04] | Do go on. | 继续说 |
[36:06] | Tell me how stuff works. | 说说看这东西是怎么起作用的 |
[36:09] | The djinn is tied to this plane and its master. | 迪精被束缚于这个平面和它的主人身上 |
[36:12] | How many wishes did the bard express before he lost his voice? | 诗人在失声前许了多少个愿望 |
[36:16] | You need Jaskier to make his last wish | 你想让亚斯克尔许最后一个愿望 |
[36:18] | so you can capture it. | 这样你就能抓住它 |
[36:20] | So that’s… two… then. | 看来他许了两个愿望 |
[36:24] | The djinn will fight you. | 迪精会跟你斗争的 |
[36:27] | If you try and bend it… | 如果你试着让它屈服… |
[36:37] | That scent… | 这气味… |
[36:39] | Lilac and… | 丁香花和… |
[36:41] | Gooseberries. | 醋栗 |
[36:46] | Tough to get in your head. | 进入你的脑子真难 |
[36:50] | You have a strong will, | 你有很强的意志力 |
[36:52] | but you can’t contend with me. | 但你无法与我抗衡 |
[36:56] | Sorry I couldn’t be direct, I knew you’d fight it. | 抱歉我不能直说 我知道你会抗争的 |
[37:11] | And I do love a good old-fashioned trap. | 我喜欢老式的陷阱 |
[37:15] | A good old-fashioned… | 老式的… |
[37:17] | nap. | 打盹 |
[37:26] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[37:28] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[37:35] | Chireadan. | 凯瑞尔丹 |
[37:37] | At long last. | 终于醒了 |
[37:54] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[37:56] | At the spa. Where do you think we are? | 在泡温泉 你觉得是在哪里呢 |
[38:00] | I hope your rampage was well worth it. | 我希望你的横冲直撞是值得的 |
[38:06] | “Rampage”? | “横冲直撞” |
[38:08] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[38:10] | Where to begin? | 要从哪里讲起 |
[38:13] | You… | 你… |
[38:15] | attacked a pawnbroker in his shop, | 袭击了一个当铺老板 |
[38:17] | kicking him in the delicate places. | 踢他的要害 |
[38:22] | You also dragged the apothecary into the street, | 你还把药剂师拖到街上 |
[38:26] | pulled down his pants and thrashed his arse with a belt. | 拉下他的裤子 用皮带抽打他的屁股 |
[38:29] | Both are on the town council, | 他们俩都是市议会的成员 |
[38:30] | who are voting to usurp the mayor and kick Yennefer out. | 他们想要篡夺市长的职位 把叶妮芙赶出去 |
[38:34] | Any of this ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[38:38] | Like a faded dream. | 这像是一个模糊的梦 |
[38:45] | She had you enact revenge on her behalf. | 她让你替她报仇 |
[38:49] | I tried to stop you, | 我试图阻拦你 |
[38:50] | but the guards assumed I was there to abet. | 但守卫们以为我是来教唆你的 |
[38:56] | The sentence will be passed by the very council members you attacked. | 判决将由你攻击的议会成员作出 |
[39:00] | It is sure to be death. | 我们死定了 |
[39:03] | I suppose that’s one way of getting some rest. | 我想这也是休息的一种方式吧 |
[39:05] | Why on earth would you enlist the mage’s help | 你到底为什么要在我警告你之后 |
[39:07] | after my warning? | 还去寻求术士的帮助 |
[39:08] | It’s like you thought the scorpion were prettier than a spider | 就像你认为蝎子比蜘蛛更漂亮 |
[39:10] | because of its lovely tail. | 因为它有漂亮的尾巴 |
[39:11] | You weren’t exactly forthcoming. | 你并没有那么热心 |
[39:19] | I admit I could’ve better prepared you for Yennefer. | 我承认我本可以让你更好地应对叶妮芙 |
[39:23] | You’re under her spell, aren’t you? | 你被她迷住了 是吗 |
[39:27] | I wish I was, but no. | 我希望我是 但并没有 |
[39:30] | It’s a simple issue of body chemistry. | 只是纯粹的身体化学反应 |
[39:34] | You’re in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[39:38] | And I think perhaps you may understand me. | 我想你也许能懂我 |
[39:47] | I thought it would take longer to build the scaffold. | 我以为搭建绞刑台要花更长的时间 |
[39:55] | Ah, fuck. | 见鬼 |
[39:56] | Here you are. | 看看你 |
[39:59] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[40:02] | Did not know you were a witcher. | 我当时不知道你是个猎魔人 |
[40:05] | I’ve always wanted to play with one. | 我一直想和猎魔人玩玩 |
[40:26] | Oh! Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:34] | Right. Good. | 很好 |
[40:37] | Good. Um… | 很好 |
[40:40] | Not to be… | 我不想 |
[40:41] | untoward or anything… | 惹什么麻烦 |
[40:43] | but… …did we… | 我们有没有 |
[40:46] | you know… | 那个 |
[40:48] | …do the, uh… | 做那个 |
[40:50] | Ooh, Go… Oh, no! No! | 哦 没有 |
[40:51] | Definitely did not butter that biscuit. | 绝对什么都没发生 |
[40:54] | Look, I am so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[40:55] | but I’ve just remembered I left my… cat | 我刚刚想起来我把 猫 |
[40:58] | on the… stove. | 落在 炉子上了 |
[41:00] | I… I really must be going. | 我得走了 |
[41:02] | Express your deepest desires and you can be on your way. | 说出你内心最深处的愿望 你就可以走了 |
[41:05] | Well, my deepest desires | 我内心最深处的愿望 |
[41:06] | are currently satisfied, thank you so much. | 已经满足了 非常感谢 |
[41:11] | How’s your throat? | 你的嗓子怎么样了 |
[41:13] | Perhaps you should try some scales. | 你应该试试音 |
[41:16] | ♪ Toss a coin to your witcher ♪ | 给猎魔人一个铜板 |
[41:19] | ♪ O, Valley of… penis ♪ | 山谷中的屌 |
[41:21] | – Oh, God. – If you want to keep all you have… | -天啊 -如果你想保住命根子 |
[41:24] | -…make a damn wish. | 那就快他妈许一个愿望 |
[41:31] | What’s the difference between a witcher and a tub of dung? | 一个猎魔人和一桶屎有什么不同 |
[41:39] | Ah, I know that one. | 这个我听过 |
[41:48] | What is repulsive, | 什么东西既让人烦 |
[41:51] | deviant… | 又是变异过的 |
[41:53] | …and cannot smell? | 还不会闻出味道 |
[41:56] | A witcher without a nose. | 没有鼻子的猎魔人 |
[42:02] | Last words, Witcher. | 说遗言吧 猎魔人 |
[42:04] | Make them good. | 别浪费机会 |
[42:10] | I want you to burst, you son of a whore. | 我要让你炸成碎片 你个王八羔子 |
[42:29] | You are the one with the wishes. | 许愿的机会在你身上 |
[42:41] | Make your wish! | 快许愿 |
[42:43] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[42:44] | I don’t… I don’t know! I… | 我不知道 |
[42:46] | I wish very badly to leave this place forever. | 我极度渴望 永远离开这里 |
[43:26] | Oh, Geralt. Thank the gods. I might live to see another day. | 杰洛特 感谢诸神 我还能活着 |
[43:28] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[43:30] | Jaskier, you’re okay. | 亚斯克尔 你没事了 |
[43:32] | I’m glad to hear that you give a monkey’s about it. | 你竟然还关心我 真是令我开心 |
[43:34] | Let’s not jump to conclusions. | 结论别下太早 |
[43:36] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:37] | Well, I was having a rather lovely dream | 我本来做了一个美梦 |
[43:39] | which then turned into a nightmare. | 然后就变成了一场噩梦 |
[43:40] | There were naked women in both parts. | 两个梦里都有裸女 |
[43:42] | The first one was loving, tender, very generous. | 第一个可爱又温柔 优雅 |
[43:44] | The second, significantly more terrifying. | 第二个 非常吓人 |
[43:46] | Tell me about the second one. | 说说这第二个人 |
[43:48] | Well, black hair, devilish eyes, | 黑发 恶魔般的眼睛 |
[43:49] | was painting an amphora on her abdomen. | 她的腹部有双耳瓶的图案 |
[43:52] | You know, the usual. | 常见的瓶子 |
[43:53] | She wants to be the vessel. | 她想成为容器 |
[43:55] | What, you know this woman? | 你认识这个女人 |
[43:56] | Of course you know this woman. | 你当然认识 |
[43:58] | She wants to become more powerful. | 她想要变得更强大 |
[44:02] | But she’ll die. | 但她必死无疑 |
[44:04] | Well, let’s pray for her on our way out of town. | 我们可以在出城的路上为她祈祷 |
[44:12] | Are you perhaps short of a marble? | 你能不能不要像块石头一样 |
[44:16] | You have to go in there, don’t you? | 你就是非去不可 对吗 |
[44:19] | I recognize the look. I know how you feel. | 我知道那副表情 我明白你的感受 |
[44:22] | You’re making me uncomfortable. | 你让我不太舒服 |
[44:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[44:25] | Do not tell me that this is finally the moment | 别告诉我你偏偏要在 |
[44:26] | you’ve decided to actually | 这个时候去关心 |
[44:28] | care about someone other than yourself? | 自己以外的人 |
[44:29] | Leave the very sexy but insane witch | 就让那个发了疯的性感女巫 |
[44:32] | to her inevitable demise! | 自取灭亡吧 |
[44:34] | She saved your life, Jaskier. I can’t let her die. | 她救了你一命 亚斯克尔 我不能袖手旁观 |
[44:44] | Don’t! | 住手 |
[44:48] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[44:51] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[44:53] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[44:54] | No longer under my spell. | 我的咒语已经失效了 |
[44:57] | And yet, | 但是 |
[44:59] | here I am. | 我还是来了 |
[45:03] | You seem to want to meet your end. | 看起来你是想找死 |
[45:06] | As do you. | 你也一样 |
[45:09] | The djinn isn’t weakening. | 迪精并没有变弱 |
[45:11] | The bard expressed his last wish, | 那个诗人说出了最后的愿望 |
[45:13] | but it’s… | 但是 |
[45:14] | It’s getting stronger! | 它在变强 |
[45:16] | Go! | 快走 |
[45:17] | That’s because I’m the one with the wishes. | 那是因为我还没有许下最后的愿望 |
[45:23] | You? | 你 |
[45:26] | You’re the djinn’s master? | 你是迪精的主人 |
[45:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:31] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你还磨蹭什么 |
[45:34] | Make your wishes! | 快点许愿 |
[45:37] | Becoming the vessel for the djinn will have you lose control, | 成为迪精的容器会让你失去控制 |
[45:40] | not gain it! | 不会取得控制 |
[45:42] | Can’t you see what this is doing to you? | 你难道看不出来这对你的伤害吗 |
[45:44] | True transformation is painful. | 真正的转化充满痛苦 |
[45:46] | Release the djinn! | 把迪精放走 |
[45:48] | I’ll give you my last wish! | 我就许下最后一个愿望 |
[45:50] | You heroic protector… | 你个只想着逞英雄的 |
[45:53] | …noble dog, | 虚伪小人 |
[45:54] | permitting my success so long as you command it yourself. | 将我的成功紧紧地抓在你自己的手心里 |
[45:57] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[45:58] | I’ll do this myself! | 我自己能撑住 |
[46:00] | Damn it, Yennefer! Tell me what you want! | 该死 叶妮芙 告诉我你的愿望 |
[46:02] | I want everything! | 我想要世上的一切 |
[46:16] | – Sir, what’s going on in that house? – My house. And… | -先生 房子里是怎么回事 -我的房子 |
[46:20] | I have no idea! | 我也不知道 |
[46:28] | Make your wish! You can have anything you want! | 许愿吧 你想要什么都能实现 |
[46:31] | You could choose not to be a witcher. | 你可以不用再做猎魔人 |
[46:34] | What do you desire? | 你的愿望是什么 |
[46:36] | Immortality? | 长生不老 |
[46:38] | Riches? | 富可敌国 |
[46:39] | Fame? | 名满天下 |
[46:41] | Power? | 权倾朝野 |
[46:51] | I wish… | 我许愿 |
[47:14] | The djinn… | 迪精 |
[47:15] | Wh… | 它 |
[47:16] | Where did it go? | 它去哪了 |
[47:52] | Are you sure they were up there? | 你确定他们在这上面吗 |
[47:55] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[47:58] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[48:02] | She could not have survived it. | 她不可能撑过去的 |
[48:06] | Why did Geralt go in there? It doesn’t make any sense. | 杰洛特为什么会进去 没道理啊 |
[48:10] | What, to save a mad fucking witch? Why? | 就为了救一个发疯的女巫吗 |
[48:14] | Because she was magnificent. | 因为她超凡绝伦 |
[48:29] | Yennefer? | 叶妮芙 |
[48:39] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[48:42] | It’s me… Geralt. | 是我 杰洛特 |
[48:52] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[48:54] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[48:56] | You stopped me, didn’t you? | 你阻止了我 对不对 |
[49:00] | I nearly had it. | 我差一点就成功了 |
[49:02] | You had shit all. | 你成功个屁 |
[49:02] | I saved your life! | 我救了你一命 |
[49:03] | And I saved yours! | 我也救了你 |
[49:05] | You let the djinn escape. | 你放走了迪精 |
[49:06] | Who knows what havoc it’ll wreak | 它现在没有容器了 |
[49:07] | now that it has no vessel at all? | 谁知道它会造成多少破坏 |
[49:09] | No more havoc than you. | 反正比不上你造成的破坏 |
[49:11] | Djinns are only dark creatures when held captive. | 只有在被囚禁后 迪精才会成为黑暗的生物 |
[49:13] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[49:18] | When did you last feel happy when you felt trapped? | 你被关起来的时候 你会开心吗 |
[49:22] | And if you were going to portal us to safety, | 你把我们传送到安全地方的时候 |
[49:24] | you could’ve taken us out of this shit town! | 本来可以离开这个破烂小镇的 |
[49:26] | A fine critique if you could make a portal yourself. | 等你自己会开传送门了再说这话吧 |
[49:28] | It wasn’t a shit town, it was fine till you came along. | 这小镇也不破烂 在你来之前它都好好的 |
[49:31] | I had a plan! | 我本来计划好了的 |
[49:33] | And that was going swimmingly! | 那你的计划可太顺利了 |
[49:35] | It was. | 顺利得很 |
[49:38] | Like a drowning fish. | 像个烫手山芋似的 |
[50:15] | What am I supposed to do now, hm? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[50:20] | It wasn’t supposed to go this way. | 不应该是这样的 |
[50:24] | I’m gonna write you… | 我要为你 |
[50:26] | the best song… | 写下最动听的歌谣 |
[50:29] | so that everyone remembers who you were, | 让世人都能铭记着你 |
[50:32] | what we did, | 我们的冒险 |
[50:35] | everything we saw. | 我们的所见所闻 |
[50:37] | And I will sing it… | 我会用我的余生 |
[50:40] | for the rest of my days. | 传唱这首歌谣 |
[50:44] | He always said I had the most wonderful singing voice. | 他总是说我的歌喉无比动人 |
[50:49] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[50:53] | Bollocks. | 我去 |
[50:58] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[51:09] | Oh, they’re alive. | 他们都还活着 |
[51:13] | They’re really alive! Whoo! | 可真是生龙活虎 |
[51:16] | – I mean, he… – Come on. | -他 -走吧 |
[51:18] | Whoa, hang on! | 等等 |
[51:24] | I was right about you. | 我没看错你 |
[51:27] | You do know something of pleasure. | 你对欢愉还挺了解的 |
[51:29] | Fleeting, | 迅速 |
[51:31] | but highly effective, I’ll admit. | 但我承认很有效果 |
[51:34] | I was right about you too. | 我也没看错你 |
[51:37] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[51:41] | There was a number of things. Which part? | 你可是说了很多 哪一部分说对了 |
[51:43] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[51:46] | My plan worked. | 我的计划成功了 |
[51:49] | There was no plan. | 你根本没计划 |
[51:51] | You were making it up as you went along. | 你只不过是走一步看一步 |
[51:54] | Any fool could see. | 谁都看得出来 |
[52:00] | What did you wish for? | 你许了什么愿望 |
[52:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[52:07] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[52:25] | Weapons, weapons… | 武器 武器 |
[52:40] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[52:44] | Stop, please! | 别放箭 |
[52:48] | I’ve come for the girl. | 我是来找那个小女孩的 |
[53:25] | You try. | 你试试 |
[53:33] | Who enters our forest? | 闯进来的是什么人 |
[53:36] | He claims he knows the child. | 他说自己认识这个孩子 |
[53:39] | – Mousesack! – Your Highness. | -莫斯萨克 -殿下 |
[53:41] | What are you doing, silly? | 你怎么来了 笨蛋 |
[53:46] | Dara, this is Mousesack. | 达拉 这是莫斯萨克 |
[53:48] | He’s known me since I was born. He’s like… | 我从出生就认识他 他就像 |
[53:51] | Like family. | 就像家人 |
[53:52] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[53:54] | Where did you go on that street? | 在那条街上 你去了哪里 |
[53:57] | What matters is I’ve found my way back to you. | 重要的是我回到了你的身边 |
[54:00] | I’ve come to take you to your rightful place. | 我来带你去你应该去的地方 |
[54:04] | Ciri has chosen to stay with us. | 希瑞选择和我们在一起 |
[54:07] | It was her grandmother’s dying wish | 她的外婆的遗愿是 |
[54:10] | that she should go to Geralt of Rivia. | 让她去找利维亚的杰洛特 |
[54:15] | I know where to find him. | 我知道去哪里能找到他 |
[54:17] | She’s been promised to him through the Law of Surprise. | 根据意外律 她已经属于杰洛特 |
[54:37] | You’ve been so kind to me, | 你们待我非常好 |
[54:41] | but Mousesack is all I have left of home. | 但莫斯萨克是我唯一的家人 |
[54:46] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[54:47] | he’s the other edge of my destiny. | 他是我宿命之剑的另一道剑刃 |
[54:53] | And you can come with us. | 你可以和我们一起走 |
[54:55] | Are you sure about leaving? | 你确定要走吗 |
[54:57] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[54:59] | And I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[55:02] | You’re my family too now, remember? | 你也是我的家人了 记得吗 |
[55:11] | The burden of power… | 力量的重担 |
[55:14] | can be painful. | 是很痛苦的 |
[55:18] | Be vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[55:20] | Always ask the right questions. | 永远要问正确的问题 |
[55:24] | Your destiny is… | 你的命运 |
[55:27] | in your own hands and no one else’s. | 只在你自己手里 别人无法掌控 |
[55:38] | Farewell, | 再见了 |
[55:40] | special one. | 天选之女 |
[55:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:50] | For everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[56:06] | Bye. | 再见 |