时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | I will take her, protect her, | 我会带走她 保护她 |
[01:16] | and bring her back unharmed, I promise you that. | 将她安然无恙地送回来 我保证 |
[01:55] | Ill winds follow grave robbers. | 盗墓的身后总是有阴风 |
[01:58] | If I was a robber, I’d be taking their belongings, Butcher. | 我要是盗墓的 他们身上的东西就都没了 屠夫 |
[02:02] | If I was a butcher, you’d be amongst the corpses. | 我要是屠夫 你就躺在地上了 |
[02:07] | I was goin’ home to my family when I came upon these poor souls. | 我本来要回家 结果遇上了这群可怜人 |
[02:12] | Cintran refugees. Dead at least a week. | 辛特拉难民 死了一周多了 |
[02:15] | Now they’re a feast for the crows. | 可让乌鸦们开心了 |
[02:22] | They’re not crows. | 不是乌鸦 |
[02:25] | – Wolves? – No. | -是狼吗 -也不是 |
[02:28] | With the hands of two, I could move quicker. | 两个人干能快一点 |
[02:31] | The only thing you should do quickly is flee. | 你应该快一点走 |
[02:34] | Come on, Roach, back to Kaer Morhen. | 快点 洛奇 去凯尔·莫罕 |
[02:37] | Don’t leave! | 别走 |
[02:40] | Look at these people. | 看看他们 |
[02:42] | Innocent people, killed for what? | 无辜的人 就这么被杀了 |
[02:46] | So Nilfgaard can have more land? | 就为了尼弗迦德能多点土地 |
[02:51] | We owe it to ’em to do better. | 我们欠他们的 应该做得更好 |
[02:55] | I’m not better. | 我不比他们好 |
[03:35] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[03:38] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[03:40] | – One bite will kill you. – Or you. | -一口就能要你命 -你不也是 |
[03:47] | Go… home! | 快回去 |
[03:50] | All right… | 好吧 |
[05:20] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[05:35] | Not a happy ever after, after all. | 没有幸福快乐地生活在一起 |
[05:40] | A fitting end… | 这个结局也挺合适 |
[05:42] | huh, Roach? | 是吧 洛奇 |
[06:00] | Come on, girl. | 走吧 姑娘 |
[06:02] | Get up now. | 起来 |
[06:13] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我带你走 |
[06:18] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[06:27] | They came for me. | 他们是来抓我的 |
[06:36] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[06:39] | they got what they deserved. | 他们也是活该了 |
[06:42] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[06:45] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:51] | Let me take you home, girl. Something’s in the air. | 我带你回家吧 姑娘 空气里的味道不对 |
[07:54] | There are, what, 60 of us? | 当时我们几个 60个人吗 |
[07:56] | And we’re the saviors of the Continent? | 我们就成了大救星了 |
[07:58] | Well, the good news is there’s only one way to move north: | 好消息是 现在北上只有一条路可走 |
[08:01] | through Sodden Hill. | 穿越索登山 |
[08:03] | We must get to the Elven keep | 我们得赶在尼弗迦德之前 |
[08:04] | that guards it before Nilfgaard does. | 赶到关隘的精灵堡 |
[08:06] | When is that? | 他们多久能到呢 |
[08:08] | My sources say the general’s moving troops to the Yaruga Valley. | 我的线人说 他们的将军在雅鲁加谷行军 |
[08:12] | They’re two days away. | 还有两天就到了 |
[08:13] | If we cut them off at the choke hold, | 如果在关隘挡住他们 |
[08:16] | we can still stop the Empire’s progress. | 就还能阻挡尼弗迦德的铁蹄 |
[08:18] | We have sent word to the Northern Kingdoms. | 我们也给北方王国送了信 |
[08:21] | Temeria and Kaedwen will join us to defend their lands. | 泰莫利亚和科德温会和我们携手 保卫国土 |
[08:25] | When is that? | 他们什么时候来 |
[08:26] | Within two days. Hopefully. | 但愿两天之内能来吧 |
[08:30] | We will fortify the keep until they arrive. | 我们要加强堡垒的工事 等他们来 |
[08:33] | That’s the strategy. | 先这么安排 |
[08:35] | A military strategy. | 那是军事战略 |
[08:37] | We’re mages. Damn powerful ones. | 但我们是术士 强大无比 |
[08:42] | Does Nilfgaard really believe they can take the whole Continent? | 尼弗迦德真觉得自己能占领整个大陆吗 |
[08:46] | They’ve been collecting soldiers, | 他们一直在征召士兵 |
[08:48] | occupying territories… | 占领土地 |
[08:51] | letting loose their beliefs like an epidemic. | 像传播传染病一样传播他们的理念信仰 |
[08:54] | Istredd was telling me. | 伊斯崔德是这么和我说的 |
[08:56] | You saw Is? | 你见到了伊斯 |
[08:58] | I saw it first hand in Nazair. | 我在那赛尔亲眼所见 |
[09:00] | Nilfgaard take people down to their worst, | 尼弗迦德把人们逼入绝境 |
[09:03] | then give them something to cling to. | 然后再给他们可以依附的东西 |
[09:05] | Even if it’s shitty ale. | 甚至可能只是破啤酒而已 |
[09:07] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来了 |
[09:09] | Because sometimes it’s not shitty ale. | 因为有时候不是破啤酒 |
[09:11] | Sometimes it’s a bed in a pigpen. | 而是猪圈里的一张床 |
[09:14] | You have to make a choice to fight back. | 你必须选择反击 |
[09:30] | If Nilfgaard wanted to take the North, | 如果尼弗迦德想要占领北方 |
[09:32] | why would they expose themselves by sacking Cintra first? | 他们为何要先进攻辛特拉 暴露自己 |
[09:35] | Why wouldn’t they just push through Sodden and surprise everyone? | 为什么不直接挺近索登 杀大家个措手不及 |
[09:39] | First, she shuns the military, | 一开始她对军事避之不及 |
[09:41] | now she’s a military expert. | 如今她却成了军事专家 |
[09:43] | First, he speaks to her as though she’s not there, | 一开始他对她说话时当她不存在 |
[09:45] | and then he loses a limb. | 然后他失去了一条胳膊 |
[09:49] | You’re a talented mage. | 你是个很有天赋的术士 |
[09:51] | An asset, to be sure. | 很有价值 毫无疑问 |
[09:53] | Despite being a… | 尽管你也是个… |
[09:55] | An inconvenient arsehole? | 惹麻烦的混蛋 |
[09:57] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我也找不出更好的词了 |
[10:04] | Why did you come? | 你为什么而来 |
[10:17] | We’ve been walking for hours | 我们已经走了几个小时了 |
[10:18] | and you still haven’t answered my question. | 而你依旧没有回答我的问题 |
[10:21] | If my military experience has taught me anything, | 如果说我的军事经验教会了我什么 |
[10:24] | it’s that the bigger picture’s left for history, | 那就是是非功过得由历史来决定 |
[10:26] | which makes our task very clear: | 所以我们的任务就很清晰了 |
[10:30] | hold Sodden, save the Continent. | 守住索登 拯救大陆 |
[10:33] | Are you in? | 你加入吗 |
[10:36] | Is this what we’re protecting? | 我们要保护的就是这个吗 |
[10:50] | For hundreds of years, | 几百年来 |
[10:50] | this keep has guarded the narrowest parts of the Yaruga River. | 这座堡垒一直守护着雅鲁加河最窄的部分 |
[10:54] | Now it’s the only thing standing between Nilfgaard and the North. | 如今这里是阻挡尼弗迦德进攻北方的最后屏障 |
[10:58] | These people, they have been pushed here from their homes. | 这些人 他们被从家乡赶到这里 |
[11:02] | They’ve seen the scorched earth, | 他们见过烧焦的土地 |
[11:04] | the fields of corpses stretching between Gemmera and this river. | 见过从迦玛拉到这条河之间尸横遍野 |
[11:08] | Such cruelty. | 如此残忍 |
[11:10] | It’s Nilfgaard’s way. | 这就是尼弗迦德的行事方式 |
[11:12] | There’s nothing like a higher purpose | 他们最大的目标 |
[11:13] | to permit men to do the unspeakable. | 就是让大家去做丧尽天良的事 |
[11:16] | But it’s all any of us have left. | 但这里是我们所有人仅剩的家园了 |
[11:18] | – We have to defend it. – That’s heroic. | -我们必须保卫它 -真是英勇 |
[11:21] | And stupid. | 且愚蠢 |
[11:24] | Take the children and hide before they get here. | 趁着他们没到 赶紧带上孩子们藏起来 |
[11:26] | There is no more hiding from Nilfgaard. | 我们对尼弗迦德已经避无可避了 |
[11:29] | They have come from beyond the mountains to destroy the world. | 他们已经越过高山 来毁灭世界了 |
[11:35] | You still believe it can be saved? | 你依旧相信这里能被拯救吗 |
[11:39] | I suppose I do. | 我想我确实相信 |
[11:42] | With some help. | 只要有人伸出援手 |
[12:56] | One here, on the east gate. | 这边一个 在东门 |
[13:07] | Is this all we have? | 我们只有这些吗 |
[13:09] | Aye. | 对 |
[13:11] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[13:13] | We tried to get more fletchin’, but… | 我们想多弄点箭翎 但 |
[13:17] | Nilfgaard’s blocked the roads, | 尼弗迦德封了路 |
[13:20] | taken everythin’ from us. | 夺走了我们的一切 |
[13:22] | Nothin’ left to do but wait for ’em to attack. | 我们只能坐以待毙 等他们进攻 |
[13:30] | You could be down there, | 你可以下去 |
[13:32] | with the others. | 跟其他人一起 |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:36] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:37] | I lost my farm not a sennight ago… | 不到一周前 我失去了田地 |
[13:41] | to soldiers who… | 士兵夺走了 |
[13:43] | claimed it belonged to them. | 自称那是他们的 |
[13:45] | Took all me sucklin’s, the bastards. | 夺走了我的孩子 混蛋 |
[13:48] | I raised ’em, | 我丈夫死后 |
[13:50] | all on me own after me husband died. | 我一个人把孩子们拉扯大 |
[13:54] | But now I have to fight back. | 我现在得反抗 |
[14:14] | I wish I could do that. | 我也会这个就好了 |
[14:22] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[14:24] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[14:47] | Is Vilgefortz to be our new daddy? | 威戈佛特兹是我们的新老爹吗 |
[14:54] | You did time in Temeria. | 你在泰莫利亚干过 |
[14:56] | Do you believe King Foltest will bring the Northern armies? | 你相信弗尔泰斯特国王会领北方军来吗 |
[15:00] | I know he will. | 他一定会的 |
[15:02] | His daughter was cursed. A striga. | 他的女儿被诅咒了 吸血妖鸟 |
[15:05] | I guess I was the only one who didn’t see her as a lost cause. | 可能只有我觉得她并非无药可救 |
[15:09] | You saved her? | 你救了她 |
[15:11] | Well, we did. | 是我们 |
[15:13] | I enlisted a witcher. | 我找了一个猎魔人 |
[15:15] | Geralt of Rivia. | 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[15:17] | I often wonder where fate took him. | 我常想命运带他去了哪 |
[15:20] | Somewhere unpleasant, I’m sure. | 肯定不是好地方 |
[15:24] | You should be wary of his kind. | 你该小心他这种人 |
[15:27] | They’re so often disappointing. | 他们总是令人失望 |
[15:32] | The ale won’t disappoint. | 啤酒可不会令人失望 |
[15:36] | We should enjoy it while we can. | 有机会就得好好享受啤酒 |
[15:38] | It’s the first thing Nilfgaard will destroy. | 这是尼弗迦德第一个要毁的东西 |
[15:44] | Must you always be so fatalistic? | 你总这么相信宿命吗 |
[15:46] | It’s only appropriate, | 只有这样才合理 |
[15:48] | seeing as we might die. | 我们总会死 |
[15:50] | All the more reason to live tonight. | 那今晚更该好好活了 |
[15:55] | Mmm. Like you. | 像你这样 |
[16:12] | So, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:17] | To die? | 死亡 |
[16:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:26] | I’ve lived two or three lifetimes already. | 我已经活了两三辈子了 |
[16:30] | But you haven’t been satisfied in any of them. | 但你对此都不满意 |
[16:39] | I’ve tried. | 我尽力了 |
[16:43] | But I’ve no legacy to leave behind. | 但我没什么东西传承 |
[16:49] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[16:54] | It’s time to accept that life has no more to give. | 现在该接受事实了 人生没有更多给予 |
[17:01] | You still have so much left to give. | 你还有许多可以给予 |
[17:18] | Fifty thousand of our soldiers are marching from Cintra, sir. | 我们的五万大军正从辛特拉出发 长官 |
[17:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:22] | We wipe out the keep, | 我们攻下要塞 |
[17:24] | and when the General’s forces arrive, | 等将军的军队抵达 |
[17:26] | they push through to the North. | 他们可以朝北方推进 |
[17:27] | And if it’s too late? | 要是太迟了呢 |
[17:28] | Fringilla, tell him he cannot possibly take Temeria alone. | 芙琳吉拉 告诉他没法单独拿下泰莫利亚 |
[17:31] | Tell him he cannot possibly understand the stakes at play. | 告诉他他不能理解这样的风险 |
[17:34] | The Brotherhood… they’re here. | 兄弟会 来了 |
[17:37] | Our scouts just spotted them, | 我们的侦察兵看见他们了 |
[17:40] | fortifying the keep. | 他们在加强防御 |
[17:42] | We must move. | 我们必须行动 |
[17:43] | How many? | 有多少 |
[17:44] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[17:46] | We must wait. | 我们得等着 |
[17:48] | It is one thing to destroy a few peasant insurgents, | 杀光一些叛乱的农民是一码事 |
[17:50] | but we cannot combat unknown magic. | 但是我们不能对抗未知的魔法 |
[17:52] | We have magic too. | 我们也有魔法 |
[17:55] | Without rules or restrictions. | 没有规则和约束 |
[18:00] | I will personally deplete them | 我会亲自去跟他们耗 |
[18:02] | until they are empty… | 直到他们全都精疲力竭 |
[18:04] | and powerless. | 无能为力 |
[18:10] | Cahir, if the report from the trading post is true, | 卡西尔 如果哨站的消息准确 |
[18:13] | Cirilla may already be across the Yaruga. | 希瑞菈可能已经过了雅鲁加河 |
[18:17] | This… | 这 |
[18:18] | is our chance… | 是我们 |
[18:21] | to honor the White Flame. | 光耀白色火焰的机会 |
[18:23] | Sir, forget Princess Cirilla. | 大人 别管希瑞菈了 |
[18:25] | With the General, we can take the Continent. | 有了将军 我们能占下整块大陆 |
[18:27] | Enough! | 够了 |
[18:31] | We will not lose her. | 我们不会放弃她的 |
[18:33] | Test the Brotherhood’s defenses. | 测试兄弟会的防御 |
[18:43] | Where did you come from, anyway? | 话说回来 你是从哪里来的 |
[18:45] | You tryin’ to outrun the war like the rest of them? | 你和其他人一样在逃离战争吗 |
[18:49] | Refugees have been headin’ this way for weeks now. | 这几周都有难民往这方向逃散 |
[18:53] | Mum’s a bleedin’ heart, takin’ you in. | 妈妈心软 收留了你 |
[18:58] | Are you dumb or somethin’? | 你是聋了还是怎么的 |
[19:01] | Why don’t you talk? | 你为什么不说话 |
[19:04] | Can’t you see she’s been through hell? | 你看不出来她受的苦够多了吗 |
[19:06] | She’s not here to take chores off your lazy hands. | 她来不是为了帮你这懒虫干活的 |
[19:10] | If you stay, think you could teach him some manners? | 如果你留下 你能教教他礼仪吗 |
[19:25] | Nilfgaard. | 尼弗迦德 |
[19:30] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[20:03] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[20:22] | Get up! Everyone up! | 起来 所有人都起来 |
[20:26] | Move! | 快走 |
[21:18] | Draw the mages out. | 把术士都引出去 |
[21:24] | We will not lose to them. | 我们不会输给他们 |
[21:39] | Stay low. We don’t know what other tricks they may have. | 弯腰 我们不知道他们还有什么花招 |
[21:47] | Maybe it’s over. | 可能结束了 |
[21:49] | No, Fringilla’s just getting started. | 不 芙琳吉拉才刚刚开始 |
[21:52] | It hasn’t been two days yet. | 还没到两天 |
[21:53] | How is Nilfgaard’s army here already? | 尼弗迦德的军队怎么会已经来了 |
[21:55] | Doesn’t matter. We can’t wait for the Northern Kingdoms. | 无所谓了 我们等不及北方王国了 |
[21:58] | – We have to fight. – There are only 22 of us now. | -我们得战斗 -我们只有22个人 |
[22:00] | Those cowards fled after tonight’s attack, | 晚上的攻击之后那群懦夫就逃了 |
[22:02] | but I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 但我哪里也不去 |
[22:04] | I’ve lived enough. | 我活够了 |
[22:32] | They’re coming. We must move. | 他们来了 我们得行动了 |
[22:34] | The ten of you, to the field. Go! | 你们十个上战场 快去 |
[22:36] | Sabrina, you take the villagers to the artillery room. | 萨宾娜 你带村民去火炮室 |
[22:39] | Triss, come with me. | 特莉丝 跟我来 |
[22:40] | – This way! Follow me! – Clear the battlement! | -这边 跟我走 -离开战壕 |
[22:42] | – Keep watch on the tower. – The tower? | -去高塔上观察 -高塔 |
[22:44] | Reserve your chaos. | 保存你的混沌能量 |
[22:53] | I don’t like the look of this mist, Butcher. | 这迷雾看起来不妙啊 屠夫 |
[22:56] | It’s not natural. | 不自然 |
[23:02] | Hey, careful now. | 小心 |
[23:04] | Easy does it. | 别乱动 |
[23:06] | You got bit, Butcher. | 你被咬了 屠夫 |
[23:09] | You’re delirious, but you’re not dead. | 你神志不清 但还活着 |
[23:17] | Not on my watch! | 起码不能死在我手上 |
[23:19] | Hey, come on now, be still, I said. | 慢点 叫你别乱动 |
[23:22] | We’re goin’ to my farm. | 我们在回我农场的路上 |
[23:23] | Just as soon as these poor old horses can take us there. | 等这几匹可怜的老马拉我们回去 |
[23:28] | You must stay awake, though. | 但你得保持清醒 |
[23:30] | Butcher, you hear me? | 屠夫 你听到了吗 |
[23:31] | Don’t you go to sleep now, whatever you do! | 无论你做什么 千万别睡着 |
[23:38] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[23:41] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[23:43] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[23:48] | Back, you beast. I’ll kill you and take your treasure. | 野兽退后 我要杀了你然后夺走宝藏 |
[23:52] | Do not fear, Princess. | 别害怕 公主 |
[23:54] | Dinner time. | 该吃饭了 |
[23:59] | Someday I’ll make you a necklace of dragon teeth. | 以后我会给你做一条龙牙项链 |
[24:02] | The prettiest necklace ever. | 最漂亮的项链 |
[24:04] | No. | 不 |
[24:05] | We must live and let live. | 我们要好好活着 也不能杀生 |
[24:08] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[24:09] | – It’s our code. – Hey, Butcher. | -这是我们的原则 -屠夫 |
[24:11] | We have to cling to something. | 我们必须有所坚持 |
[24:13] | If we don’t, | 如果做不到 |
[24:15] | the world descends into chaos. | 世界就会陷入混沌 |
[24:18] | Ma… | 妈 |
[24:24] | It’s magic. | 是魔法 |
[24:26] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[24:29] | Grab your bows. Keep your head down. | 拿起弓箭 低下头 |
[24:31] | Ready yourselves! | 准备好 |
[24:41] | – Let’s do this. – Right. | -好好战斗 -好的 |
[24:43] | Bar the gate! | 封住大门 |
[24:45] | Let’s do this! | 好好打一场 |
[24:46] | Come on, everyone! | 大家加油 |
[25:13] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[25:14] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[25:15] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[25:17] | Tissaia? | 蒂莎娅 |
[25:18] | I can. | 我听得见 |
[25:19] | They’re closing in. | 他们正在逼近 |
[25:27] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[26:23] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[26:31] | Coral, soldiers, straight ahead. And they’re moving fast. | 珊瑚 你面前有敌军 行军速度很快 |
[26:52] | Sabrina, prepare your shot. | 萨宾娜 准备射击 |
[26:56] | Hold your fire until they’re in range. | 等他们进入射程再放箭 |
[27:00] | Hold! | 稳住 |
[27:02] | Hold! | 稳住 |
[27:09] | Now! Pull! | 就是现在 放箭 |
[27:46] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[27:58] | So much for depleting them. What now? | 还说要耗死他们呢 现在怎么办 |
[28:01] | Move to the other front. | 去侧翼 |
[28:05] | Right turn! | 向右转 |
[28:07] | March! | 前进 |
[28:26] | Vilgefortz, now! | 威戈佛特兹 就是现在 |
[29:05] | Vilgefortz… | 威戈佛特兹 |
[29:06] | slow… down. | 悠着点 |
[29:09] | Reserve your chaos. | 保留好你的混沌力量 |
[29:19] | Vilgefortz! | 威戈佛特兹 |
[29:53] | What are you after? | 你有什么目的 |
[29:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:02] | To get to the center of it all. | 到达一切的中心 |
[30:35] | Break! Break. | 打开 打开 |
[30:36] | Break, break… | 打开 打开 |
[30:40] | They’re comin’ in! | 他们要进来了 |
[30:42] | Get back in! | 快回来 |
[30:44] | Move out! | 快行动 |
[30:48] | They’ve breached the gate! | 他们冲破大门了 |
[30:56] | Shit! Take cover! | 糟糕 找掩护 |
[30:59] | Fire. | 放箭 |
[31:05] | No! | 不 |
[31:12] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[31:20] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[31:22] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[31:23] | Nilfgaard has broken through! | 尼弗迦德的人冲进来了 |
[31:37] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[31:38] | We must stop Fringilla. Fringilla… | 我们必须阻止芙琳吉拉 |
[31:45] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[31:49] | I did tell you to stay out of this. | 我说过让你别掺和了 |
[31:51] | You can come back. | 你还可以回来的 |
[31:52] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[31:55] | Do you know how Nilfgaard took Cintra? | 你知道尼弗迦德是怎么拿下辛特拉的吗 |
[31:59] | Horrible storm. | 可怕的暴风雨 |
[32:00] | Fifty Skelligen ships sunk to the bottom of the sea, | 五十艘史凯利杰战船遇难 |
[32:04] | wrecked in that horrible fog. | 在可怕的大雾中沉入海底 |
[32:06] | That was you. | 是你干的 |
[32:09] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你这样做的 |
[32:11] | You’re worth more than Nilfgaard can ever give you. | 你比任何尼弗迦德能给予你的都还要强大 |
[32:21] | Dimeritium. | 迪魔金 |
[32:24] | I don’t need your help… | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[32:26] | anymore… | 再也不需要了 |
[32:28] | Rectoress. | 院长 |
[32:48] | Hey, don’t you move. | 你别动 |
[32:49] | Butcher, hey! Whoa, lads. Whoa. | 屠夫 伙计 |
[32:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:58] | Well, from the direction, I would say | 从方向上来看 |
[33:00] | that Nilfgaard has made it to Sodden. | 是尼弗迦德帝国到了索登 |
[33:04] | Shit, look. | 糟糕 是这样的 |
[33:06] | Take Sodden, you take the North, some say. | 拿下索登 就几乎等于拥有了北方 |
[33:10] | Ye gods, that looks hideous. | 天啊 这可真吓人 |
[33:17] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[33:18] | My bag. | 我的包 |
[33:20] | – My bag! – This? Here. | -我的包 -这个 给 |
[33:45] | You need a healer. | 你需要一个医师 |
[33:48] | Take me to the Blue Mountains. | 带我去蓝山 |
[33:50] | That’s the other side of Sodden. | 那可在索登的另一边 |
[33:52] | It’s impossible, you’ll die. | 那不行 你会死的 |
[33:54] | He’ll… | 他会… |
[33:56] | save me. | 救我 |
[33:57] | Who? Who? Ah, hey! | 谁 谁 |
[34:00] | Wake up! Hey, wake up! | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[34:02] | You stay awake, you bastard! | 保持清醒 你个混蛋 |
[34:07] | I need… | 我要… |
[34:09] | to go home. | 回家 |
[34:12] | What’s at the edge of the world? | 世界的边缘是什么 |
[34:15] | If we go past it, do we fall off the world? | 如果我们跨过去 会掉出世界吗 |
[34:19] | Where do we fall? | 我们会掉到哪 |
[34:21] | Into another sphere? | 另一个天球吗 |
[34:23] | How many spheres are there? | 有多少个天球 |
[34:24] | We’re going to my farm. | 我们要去我的农场 |
[34:26] | – Do you have any food? – Hey, hey, hey. Be still, I said. | -你有吃的吗 -我说了 别动 |
[34:30] | Is there food on other spheres? | 其他天球上有吃的吗 |
[34:35] | And after the edge of the world, | 在去完世界的边缘之后 |
[34:37] | let’s go to Lyria and Rivia and Vengerberg! | 我们去莱里亚和利维亚 还有温格堡 |
[34:40] | – Stop. – And never stop. | -停 -永不停止 |
[34:42] | – I have to stop. – Whoa, lads. Whoa. | -我得停下 -伙计 |
[34:45] | – Are you okay, Ma? – I need water. | -你没事吧 妈妈 -我需要水 |
[34:48] | Go! Fetch it for me. | 去 帮我打点 |
[35:01] | Ma? Ma! Ma! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[35:04] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[35:05] | Visenna? | 薇森娜 |
[35:08] | Geralt, I’ve been waiting for you. | 杰洛特 我一直在等你 |
[35:13] | Vesemir. Ma! | 维瑟米尔 妈妈 |
[35:15] | Vesemir. | 维瑟米尔 |
[35:20] | Nilfgaard is gaining on us. | 尼弗迦德快要进来了 |
[35:21] | Get back to the keep if you can! | 尽快回到堡垒里来 |
[35:24] | Coral, | 珊瑚 |
[35:26] | take the path back to us, do not stop. | 快沿路返回 别停下 |
[35:28] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[35:33] | No! | 不 |
[35:36] | Atlan! | 亚特兰 |
[35:39] | Coral! | 珊瑚 |
[35:40] | Save yourself! | 快自救 |
[35:44] | No! | 不 |
[35:50] | Triss! The gate! Can you buy us time? | 特莉丝 大门 你能帮我们争取时间吗 |
[35:56] | I don’t know if I can! | 我不知道能不能行 |
[35:58] | I’ll find Tissaia and get us help. | 我去找蒂莎娅然后叫救援 |
[36:30] | Do not stop, Triss. | 别停下 特莉丝 |
[37:10] | Get through that gate! | 冲破大门 |
[37:15] | Get in! | 过来 |
[37:23] | Come on, lads! Come on! Here! | 快点 小伙子 快来 这边 |
[37:28] | Move, move! Quick, quick! | 行动 行动 快点 快点 |
[37:44] | Tissaia, where are you? | 蒂莎娅 你在哪 |
[37:58] | Shouldn’t you be at… | 你不是应该 |
[38:44] | Sabrina. | 萨宾娜 |
[38:47] | Sabrina… | 萨宾娜 |
[38:50] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t worry. | -对不起 -别担心 |
[38:54] | I’ll find Tissaia. | 我去找蒂莎娅 |
[39:22] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[39:29] | Is anyone out there? | 有人吗 |
[39:43] | If you can hear me, | 如果能听到 |
[39:45] | you need to get to the front line. | 快点到前线来 |
[39:49] | More Nilfgaardians are coming to the woods. | 森林里的尼弗迦德人越来越多了 |
[39:52] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[39:54] | We can still fight. | 我们还能战斗 |
[40:10] | You don’t need to fight anymore. | 你不需要再战斗了 |
[40:14] | You have never stopped searching. | 你从未停止过找寻 |
[40:18] | For what? | 为了什么呢 |
[40:20] | It’s here. | 它就在这里 |
[40:21] | With Nilfgaard. | 在尼弗迦德这里 |
[40:23] | Nilfgaard… | 尼弗迦德 |
[40:25] | In Nilfgaard, there are no limits. | 在尼弗迦德 我们没有限制 |
[40:29] | Only power and potential. | 只有力量和潜力 |
[40:33] | That could be your legacy. | 这可以成为你留给后世的遗产 |
[40:37] | Is anyone out there? | 还有人吗 |
[40:41] | Is anyone still alive? | 还有人活着吗 |
[40:44] | Is anyone still alive? | 还有人活着吗 |
[41:19] | Vilge… | 威戈 |
[41:21] | Vilge… | 威戈 |
[41:22] | Help… | 帮帮… |
[41:24] | me. | 我 |
[41:28] | Vilgefor… | 威戈佛… |
[41:50] | Vilgefortz, are you with us? | 威戈佛特兹 你跟我们一起吗 |
[41:57] | Tissaia? Tissaia… | 蒂莎娅 蒂莎娅 |
[41:59] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[42:34] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[42:36] | You’ve merely woken. | 你只是醒了 |
[42:45] | Tastes like juniper with… | 一股杜松子和… |
[42:48] | Burdock, yes. | 牛蒡的味道 |
[42:50] | Gangrene was setting in. | 坏疽在扩散 |
[42:52] | I needed to neutralize the toxins. | 我得用毒药扼制一下 |
[42:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[42:58] | There’s… | 空气里 |
[42:59] | magic… | 一股 |
[43:01] | in the air. | 魔法的味道 |
[43:04] | Your wound was troublesome, Geralt. | 你的伤很麻烦 杰洛特 |
[43:06] | But you will be all right. | 但你会没事的 |
[43:12] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[43:16] | You’re in my head. | 你一直在我脑海里 |
[43:18] | You’re listening. | 你一直在听 |
[43:21] | I’m a sorceress. | 我是女术士 |
[43:23] | But you knew that already. | 但你已经知道了 |
[43:27] | You were saved by your pulse. | 是你的脉搏救了你 |
[43:29] | Four times slower than a normal man’s. | 速度只有常人的四分之一 |
[43:34] | I’m a witcher. | 我是猎魔人 |
[43:36] | But you knew that already too. | 但你已经知道了 |
[43:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:48] | Thank you for saving me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[43:50] | Most mages are occupied at the battle raging in Sodden, | 术士基本都去索登打仗了 |
[43:54] | but I heard a merchant’s cry for help and… | 但我听到有商人在呼救 然后… |
[43:59] | it’s my profession. | 这是我的职业 |
[44:02] | The only thing I’ve ever been good at. | 我这辈子唯一擅长的事 |
[44:06] | I’m glad our paths crossed, then. | 那多亏遇到了你 |
[44:12] | People linked by destiny will always find each other. | 宿命相连的人总能找到彼此 |
[44:17] | People linked by destiny will always find each other. | 宿命相连的人总能找到彼此 |
[44:19] | Ma? | 妈 |
[44:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[44:28] | Come closer. | 过来 |
[44:39] | I want you to look at me. | 你仔细看看我 |
[44:44] | How do you like my eyes? | 喜欢我现在的眼镜吗 |
[44:49] | Do you know, Visenna, | 维赛娜 你知道 |
[44:53] | what they do to a witcher to improve his eyes? | 为了明目 他们都对猎魔人做了什么吗 |
[44:55] | – Stop it. – Do you know that it doesn’t always work? | -够了 -你知道有时还会没有效果吗 |
[44:58] | Stop it, Geralt. | 够了 杰洛特 |
[44:59] | You don’t get to use that name. | 你不能叫我那个名字 |
[45:02] | Vesemir gave me that name. | 那是维瑟米尔给我取的 |
[45:09] | I need to know why. | 我需要知道为什么 |
[45:11] | No answer will give you what you want. | 什么答案都不能让你满意 |
[45:14] | Three… | 十个孩子 |
[45:16] | out of ten boys survive the trial. | 只有三个活过了试炼 |
[45:20] | Tell me… | 至少 |
[45:23] | at least… | 告诉我 |
[45:25] | you didn’t know this before you left me on his doorstep? | 你把我留给他的时候不知道这些 |
[45:30] | It’s time to sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[45:33] | There’s valerian in the medicines. | 药里面有缬草 |
[45:37] | You trusted destiny | 你宁可相信宿命 |
[45:39] | rather than trying to find me yourself. | 也不肯亲自找我 |
[45:43] | – Don’t ask any more questions. – Why? | -别再问问题了 -为什么 |
[45:46] | The answers will only hurt us both. | 答案只会让我们两个都受伤 |
[45:50] | It’s time to move on, Geralt. | 该翻篇了 杰洛特 |
[45:53] | It’s time for you to find what you let go of. | 是时候追回那个人了 |
[45:59] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[45:59] | Find her… | 找到她 |
[46:02] | I was just a dream. | 我只是一个梦 |
[46:03] | Please don’t go. | 别走 |
[46:07] | Sleep, Sir Geralt. | 睡吧 杰洛特 |
[46:09] | Visenna! | 薇森娜 |
[46:10] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[46:12] | No! | 不 |
[46:17] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[46:19] | The woman. | 那个女人 |
[46:21] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[46:22] | You called out for so many. | 你喊了一堆名字 |
[46:25] | How far from your home to the battlefield? | 从你家到战场有多远 |
[46:27] | To Sodden? | 到索登 |
[46:29] | How far? | 多远 |
[46:31] | Well, it’s an hour with a swift enough horse. | 快马加鞭的话一小时 |
[46:35] | You know, I’m, uh… | 我其实 |
[46:36] | You know, I’m just a simple merchant. | 我其实只是一个小商贩 |
[46:39] | I can’t repay you for saving my life. | 你救了我的命 我没法报偿你 |
[46:42] | But what I can offer you… | 但是我能给你 |
[46:44] | is the Law of Surprise. | 意外律 |
[46:46] | That which I have but don’t know. | 就是我有但是我却不知道的东西 |
[46:50] | Just give me an ale and consider your debt paid. | 给我一杯酒就行 我们两清 |
[46:54] | Now, can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[47:25] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[47:29] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[47:30] | Sabrina needs your help. | 萨宾娜需要你的帮助 |
[47:32] | We all do. | 我们都需要 |
[47:38] | No. | 不 |
[47:40] | No! The Northern Kingdoms are close. | 不 北方诸国就要来了 |
[47:44] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[47:51] | You… | 你 |
[47:53] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[47:56] | I won’t ever forget that. | 我不会忘记的 |
[48:02] | It’s your turn… | 轮到你 |
[48:04] | to save these people, | 去救他们了 |
[48:06] | this Continent. | 还有这片大陆 |
[48:09] | This… | 这 |
[48:10] | is your legacy. | 就是你的遗产 |
[48:12] | – How? I can’t! – You can! | -怎么救 我做不到 -你可以的 |
[48:16] | Everything you have ever felt, | 你所感受到的一切 |
[48:19] | everything you’ve buried… | 你埋葬的一切 |
[48:27] | Forget the bottle. | 忘了那个瓶子 |
[48:30] | Let your chaos explode. | 让你的混沌能量爆发吧 |
[49:15] | Where you going, poppy girl? | 你要去哪 小丫头 |
[49:17] | – We can teach you. – She’s no daughter of mine. | -我们可以教你 -她不是我女儿 |
[49:20] | Just because you fucked up doesn’t mean we will. | 你自己一无是处 不代表我们也会 |
[49:22] | You horrible, useless bitch! | 你这个可恶又没用的贱人 |
[49:24] | If only Yennefer had gone to Nilfgaard. | 要是叶妮芙去了尼弗迦德帝国 |
[49:27] | I’m sorry you chose power. | 很抱歉你选择了力量 |
[49:30] | Do you actually have what it takes? | 你真的具备当术士的条件吗 |
[51:15] | It’s going to be okay, girl. | 会没事的 丫头 |
[51:27] | The battle’s close, | 战争就要来了 |
[51:28] | but Nilfgaard’s trying to go north. | 但是尼弗迦德人想去北方 |
[51:31] | They’ve no reason to come here. | 他们不会往这边来 |
[51:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:39] | It’s a simple life. | 生活就是这么简单 |
[51:43] | But if I’ve gone tomorrow, | 但如果我明天就死了 |
[51:47] | I had everything I wanted: | 我也有了我想要的一切 |
[51:50] | my health, | 身体健康 |
[51:53] | a roof over my head, | 遮风挡雨的家 |
[51:57] | a headstrong boy, | 固执的儿子 |
[51:59] | his father to match. | 跟他父亲一样 |
[52:06] | Everything. | 什么都有了 |
[52:13] | Except a daughter. | 就差一个女儿 |
[52:16] | I can’t help but think… | 我忍不住想 |
[52:19] | I was meant to find you. | 我注定要找到你 |
[52:34] | Sleep, girl. | 睡吧 丫头 |
[52:37] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[52:39] | We’ll all be better in the morning. | 明天都会好起来的 |
[53:29] | Yennefer? | 叶妮芙 |
[53:33] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
[53:37] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
[53:41] | Yennefer! Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 叶妮芙 |
[53:46] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
[53:49] | Yennefer! Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 叶妮芙 |
[53:51] | Yennefer! Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 叶妮芙 |
[53:52] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
[53:54] | Yennefer! Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 叶妮芙 |
[53:55] | Yennefer! Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 叶妮芙 |
[53:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[54:01] | Find Geralt of Rivia. | 找到利维亚的杰洛特 |
[54:04] | He is your destiny. | 他是你的宿命 |
[54:41] | Whoa, lads. | 伙计 |
[54:42] | Whoa, now. | 到了 |
[54:44] | Yurga. | 尤尔加 |
[54:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[54:47] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[54:49] | Is Nadbor safe? | 奈德伯没事吧 |
[54:51] | We’re all okay. | 我们都没事 |
[54:52] | The war is close, but we’re okay. I need to tell you something. | 战争快来了 但是我们没事 我有事要跟你说 |
[54:55] | Me too. I met a girl. | 我也是 我遇见了一个小姑娘 |
[54:57] | An orphan, I found her in the woods nearby. | 一个孤儿 我在附近的森林里遇见她的 |
[55:01] | The girl in the woods will be with you always. | 森林里的女孩会一直在你左右 |
[55:06] | She is your destiny. | 她是你的宿命 |
[55:10] | I met a witcher. | 我遇见了一个猎魔人 |
[55:12] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[55:13] | Now, fetch him an ale before he goes to Sodden. | 在他动身去索登前给他拿杯酒 |
[55:17] | Hey, Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[55:20] | Butcher! | 屠夫 |
[55:23] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[56:38] | People linked by destiny will always find each other. | 宿命相连的人总能找到彼此 |
[56:46] | Who is Yennefer? | 叶妮芙是谁 |