时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Again. | 再来 |
[00:51] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[00:52] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[00:53] | We’ll start fresh tomorrow. | 我们明天再重新开始 |
[00:55] | I can do it. | 我行的 |
[01:04] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[01:08] | Anything else will have diminishing returns. | 做其他事都是收益递减 |
[01:13] | Sir Lazlo, | 拉茲洛 |
[01:14] | he protected me in Cintra, | 是他在辛特拉保护了我 |
[01:16] | and he said less than perfect means death. | 他说稍有差错就会死 |
[01:18] | Your stomach’s growling loud enough to wake the dead, | 你的肚子叫得震天响 死人也快被吵得活过来了 |
[01:21] | if that counts. | 如果这也算的话 |
[01:24] | Hunger makes for good sauce. | 饥饿是最好的调味品 |
[01:25] | Also makes for shitty lunges. | 用来练剑就不那么好了 |
[01:32] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[01:38] | You are safe here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[01:42] | Was it the Black Knight again? | 刚才又看见黑骑士了 |
[01:44] | -No. | 不是 |
[01:45] | -If he’s still haunting you–Whose turn is it for lunch? | -如果他还是缠着你 -轮到谁做午餐了 |
[02:05] | Coen! | 柯恩 |
[02:07] | What’s the difference between a witcher and a heap of shit? | 猎魔人和一坨屎有什么不同 |
[02:11] | Well, go on, then. | 继续说 |
[02:12] | Eventually, the shit will stop smelling. | 屎最终会变得不臭 |
[02:15] | That joke’s old as the Conjunction. | 这个笑话和天球交汇一样古老 |
[02:17] | Well, you tell me one, then, you comedic fuck. | 那你倒是给我讲一个笑话啊 你他妈喜剧演员 |
[02:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:23] | What do you call a witcher with no brains? | 没有脑子的猎魔人叫什么 |
[02:25] | Lambert? | 兰伯特 |
[02:29] | Okay, now she’s funny. | 好吧 她现在倒是很风趣 |
[02:40] | When you finish this, get some rest. | 你吃完就去休息 |
[02:45] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[02:53] | Trouble with the pretty, pretty princess? | 和漂亮公主闹意见了 |
[02:55] | -Leave it alone. -Why should I? | -别说了 -为什么 |
[02:57] | He made his choice. | 他作出了自己的选择 |
[03:00] | Cost us a brother. | 却让我们失去了一个兄弟 |
[03:04] | That wasn’t our brother. | 那不是我们的兄弟 |
[03:08] | Not by the end of it. | 到最后已经不是了 |
[03:14] | And bitterness won’t help us find what killed him. | 我们要找到害死他的凶手 怨恨毫无用处 |
[03:17] | Oh, I know what killed him. | 我知道是什么害死了他 |
[03:21] | Leave it alone. | 别说了 |
[03:32] | Wait, Geralt | 等一下 杰洛特 |
[03:37] | Eskel? Sorrel’s waiting for us. | 艾斯卡尔 索雷尔在等我们 |
[03:41] | No, no. | 不去了 |
[03:42] | I’m finished, mate. | 我不练了 兄弟 |
[03:44] | We’re finished when we’re counting worms in the ground, | 我们断气被埋在地下之后 才能不练 |
[03:46] | -not after an hour on the combs. | 才练了一个小时 不能不练 |
[03:48] | Three fucking hours. | 是他妈三个小时 |
[03:51] | You sound just like Vesemir. | 你的口气像维瑟米尔 |
[03:53] | Last I checked, | 据我所知 |
[03:54] | we come here to rest in the winter,and to restore, | 我们冬天来这里 是为了休息和恢复状态 |
[03:58] | and to have some fun, | 同时好好玩玩 |
[04:00] | not train till our legs give out. | 而不是为了练到双腿都站不稳 |
[04:05] | -Legs seem fine to me. | 我看你的双腿挺好嘛 |
[04:07] | -Arsehole. | 混蛋 |
[04:09] | I haven’t seen you this sore since Vesemir tanned our hides | 我上次见到你这么痛 还是小时候维瑟米尔打我们的那次 |
[04:12] | for tying that thread to the bumblebee’s leg. | 当时我们把线绑在大黄蜂的腿上 |
[04:15] | It wasn’t the thread that was the problem. It was the jug we tied to the other end. | 问题不在于线 而在于我们把另一头绑在了水壶上 |
[04:19] | “If you don’t leave that bee in peace, | 如果你们不放了这只大黄蜂 |
[04:21] | you’ll feel my sting again.” | 我就让你们再尝一下刺痛的感觉” |
[04:23] | See, you’re just like him. | 看见没有 你和他太像了 |
[04:26] | We’re all just like him. | 我们都像他 |
[04:29] | We won’t get any rest. | 我们没有休息的机会 |
[04:31] | None of us will have any peace | 我们谁都不可能过上平静的日子 |
[04:34] | until there are no monsters left in the world. | 直到世界上的怪物全被消灭的那一天 |
[04:37] | -Until our life’s mission is complete. | 直到我们完成毕生的任务 |
[04:39] | -Which will be never. | 永远不会有这一天 |
[04:42] | -‘Cause what else would we do? -Exactly. | -否则我们岂不是没事可干了 -没错 |
[04:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:48] | -One more hour. | 再练一小时 |
[04:50] | – Fine. One more hour. | 好吧 再练一小时 |
[04:52] | Then you can hang what’s left of me on the medallion tree. | 然后你就把我的残躯挂在徽章树上 |
[05:20] | Thank you, Wolf. | 谢谢你 白狼 |
[05:23] | Don’t thank me yet. It was Lambert’s turn to cook. | 先别谢我 今天轮到兰伯特下厨 |
[05:36] | This shouldn’t have happened. | 不应该啊 |
[05:38] | We shouldn’t have lost him this way. | 我们不应该以这样的方式失去他 |
[05:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:42] | There must be more tests I can run to track | 我一定还可以做一些别的检验 |
[05:44] | whatever mutated the other leshy. | 查出是什么 使另一只林地矮妖发生了变异 |
[05:46] | If there was a scientific explanation for any of this, | 如果这件事可以用科学来解释的话 |
[05:51] | you would’ve found it by now. | 你一定已经找到原因 |
[05:53] | We’ve got a lab full of alchemical compounds | 我们的实验室里装满了各种炼金药剂 |
[05:55] | that can change day to fucking night. | 可以把白天变成他妈黑夜 |
[05:58] | I’m not going to give up now. | 我现在不会放弃 |
[06:00] | I’m not asking you to give up. | 我不是要你放弃 |
[06:03] | But it’s time to let Eskel rest. | 不过是时候让艾斯卡尔歇息了 |
[06:11] | He deserves the peace. | 他应当得到安息 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:19] | So tell us, Istredd, | 伊斯崔德 告诉我们 |
[07:20] | while at the Nilfgaardian dig site, | 在尼弗迦德挖掘现场的时候 |
[07:22] | did you absorb any insight into their followers? | 你有没有深入观察他们的追随者 |
[07:27] | I absorbed nothing. | 什么都没观察到 |
[07:29] | Except perhaps some dirt. | 倒是沾了一身土 |
[07:31] | Archaeological dig sites being what they are. | 考古挖掘现场就是这样 |
[07:33] | A respected mage, and even he | 连他这样一位受到尊敬术士 |
[07:35] | found no indication of their plan to attack. | 都没发现他们进攻计划的任何端倪 |
[07:40] | How could any of us have known? | 我们怎么可能料到 |
[07:42] | Because we told you. | 因为我们早跟你们说了 |
[07:43] | Vilgefortz had one good hunch about Nilfgaard’s military strategy. | 威戈佛特兹只是凑巧 预感到了一次尼弗迦德的军事策略 |
[07:47] | A hunch that saved the Continent. | 这次预感拯救了大陆 |
[07:50] | Ah, I am not here to glorify | 哎 我们在索登取得了胜利 |
[07:52] | my part in our victory in Sodden. | 我来这里不是为了自我吹捧 |
[07:55] | Nor to watch you perform feigned inquisitions | 也不是为了看你们惺惺作态地调查 |
[07:58] | -to distract from your failures. -Hmm. | 转移大家对你们失败的注意 |
[08:00] | The Northern kings are coming for the memorial, | 北方诸王即将前来参加悼念活动 |
[08:03] | and they need answers. | 他们需要得到答案 |
[08:04] | The Nilfgaardian prisoner hasn’t proven fruitful. | 那个尼弗迦德犯人没有供出什么来 |
[08:08] | There’s evidence of a magical barrier in his head. | 他的头脑中有魔法屏障 |
[08:13] | -So we need to search elsewhere. -Yeah, I would help if I could. | -所以得到别的地方寻找答案 -如果能帮忙 我一定帮 |
[08:16] | But I wasn’t there to study Nilfgaard. | 但是我去那里不是为了研究尼弗迦德 |
[08:18] | I was there to study monoliths. | 而是为了研究巨石碑 |
[08:20] | They hold the history of this Continent. | 其中有这片大陆的历史 |
[08:25] | I think they hold our future too. | 我想其中还有我们的未来 |
[08:26] | A future that will soon go to hell now | 这个未来即将破碎 |
[08:28] | that the elves are flocking to Cintra. | 因为精灵正在大量涌向辛特拉 |
[08:31] | If we want to keep our people safe, | 如果我们想要保护我们人民的安全 |
[08:33] | we’d be wise to recognize the enemies in our midst. | 最好要看清存在于我们之中的敌人 |
[08:35] | The elves are not our enemies. | 精灵不是我们的敌人 |
[08:38] | They’ve already aligned with Nilfgaard, | 他们已经与尼弗迦德联盟 |
[08:41] | proving what many of us have known for centuries. | 这证明了一个事实 我们之中许多人都已经知道了几百年 |
[08:43] | They cannot be trusted. | 他们不值得信任 |
[08:46] | If we don’t control this now, | 如果我们现在不控制好 |
[08:51] | it’ll grow | 事态会发展 |
[08:53] | beyond even our capabilities. | 到时候连我们都没办法 |
[08:58] | We’ll be burying a lot more than 14 mages then. | 到那时候 我们要埋葬的就远不止是14名术士了 |
[09:02] | Thirteen. | 13名术士 |
[09:06] | Yenna. | 小叶 |
[09:26] | I waited a month | 我等了一个月 |
[09:28] | to carve it. | 才刻了这块板 |
[09:37] | What was happening in there? | 里面怎么回事 |
[09:40] | It’s tumultuous. | 一片混乱 |
[09:41] | Artorius can feel his grasp on the leadership slipping. | 阿托里欧斯能够感觉到 自己的领导地位不稳了 |
[09:44] | -And Stregobor is– -A fuckhead. | -而斯崔葛布 -很混蛋 |
[09:47] | Desperate. | 很绝望 |
[09:49] | Which makes him dangerous. | 所以他很危险 |
[09:52] | -I need to tell you something. -Let me speak first. | -我有事要跟你说 -让我先说 |
[09:57] | Your actions | 你的行动 |
[09:58] | turned the tide at Sodden Hill. | 扭转了索登山的局面 |
[10:01] | You are a hero to me and many others. | 对我和许多其他人来说 你就是英雄 |
[10:07] | But we need to let Vilgefortz carry the mantle of victory for now. | 但我们需要 暂时让威戈佛特兹揽下功劳 |
[10:13] | -You want me to lay low. -I need you to. | -你想要我低调 -我需要你低调 |
[10:18] | Because you and Vilgefortz are making a play for their seats. | 因为你和威戈佛特兹 要争取坐上他们的位子 |
[10:21] | We know it’s dangerous, but this is not the time to be weak. | 我们知道这很危险 但现在不是懦弱的时候 |
[10:25] | It’s the time to be strong. | 现在是应该坚强的时候 |
[10:32] | Just like you were at Sodden. | 就像你在索登的时候 |
[10:36] | You did what you had to do. | 你那样做是迫不得已 |
[10:38] | And I, for one, will always be grateful for your sacrifice. | 不止我一个人 会永远感激你所作出的牺牲 |
[10:59] | Make sure you have your papers! | 一定要准备好自己的证件 |
[11:04] | They’re coming to Xin’trea from everywhere. | 他们从各地赶来仙特利亚 |
[11:07] | A place of refuge, | 这里成为了庇护所 |
[11:09] | where elves can be safe. | 在这里精灵会很安全 |
[11:12] | Our scouts tell us the North has turned against the elves completely. | 我们的探子回报 北方已经彻底与精灵为敌 |
[11:16] | -It wasn’t that far to turn. -Yes. | 原来的关系也不怎么样 |
[11:18] | But our immigration to Xin’trea has inflamed tensions. | 是的 但是我们移居仙特利亚 已经导致局势紧张 |
[11:22] | With Nilfgaard, | 尼弗迦德已经占领这里 |
[11:24] | who will protect us. | 他们会保护我们 |
[11:27] | I’ve never known a human to give out of the kindness of his heart. | 我从没听说人类会真心行善 |
[11:30] | Yes, there’s a cost. | 对 这是有代价的 |
[11:32] | But if it saves our people, it’s one I’m happy to pay. | 但如果能够拯救我们的族人 我就愿意付出这样的代价 |
[11:35] | -You say that now. -Because I stand in the here and now. | -你现在是这么说 -因为我现在站在这里 |
[11:38] | Where Ithlinne wanted us. | 伊丝琳要我们在这里 |
[11:40] | Go. Eat meat. | 去吧 去吃肉 |
[11:43] | Be happy. | 开心一点 |
[11:46] | We’re safe here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[11:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:03] | Gettin’ tired? | 累了 |
[12:07] | Do you remember wasting your time battling sacks of straw, Coen? | 柯恩 你以前会浪费时间打稻草人吗 |
[12:11] | Can’t say I do. | 恐怕不会 |
[12:15] | What did you do, then? | 那你们以前是怎么练的 |
[12:19] | I don’t think so. | 还是免了吧 |
[12:22] | Some things are far too scary for little girls. | 有些事对于小女孩来说还是太吓人了 |
[12:25] | I’m not little, and I’m not afraid. | 我不小 也不怕 |
[12:27] | That’s easy to say. | 说得容易 |
[12:29] | But our road is a dark one. | 但我们的道路晦暗不明 |
[12:33] | Full of dangers. | 充满危险 |
[12:34] | Is that what you want? | 这是你要的吗 |
[12:36] | I want to do what a witcher does. | 猎魔人怎么做 我就要怎么做 |
[12:51] | Come on, then. | 那就来吧 |
[13:13] | Afraid to break a nail, Princess? | 害怕弄断指甲吗 公主 |
[13:42] | -Give it a try. | 试试吧 |
[13:45] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[13:55] | Are you sure about this? | 真的要这样吗 |
[13:57] | I’m just having a little fun. | 我只是在找点乐子 |
[14:29] | Still wanna be a witcher? | 还想做猎魔人吗 |
[14:47] | Now you can rest. | 现在你可以安息了 |
[15:31] | None of this makes sense. | 这件事根本讲不通 |
[15:34] | Death by a mutating leshy. | 因变异为林地矮妖而死 |
[15:36] | Find that in our annals. | 在我们的历史上闻所未闻 |
[15:42] | How did we miss this? | 我们怎么会没发现他变异了 |
[15:45] | I feel like the Continent’s evolving underneath our feet and | 我感觉就像大陆在我们脚下进化 |
[15:50] | we didn’t see it coming. | 而我们却毫无知觉 |
[15:54] | Maybe another Conjunction’ll come along and change it all again. | 也许又会发生一次天球交汇 并再一次改变一切 |
[16:00] | I know you think I’m mad, | 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[16:03] | but I need to know what happened. | 但我得知道到底是怎么回事 |
[16:07] | If it were your child | 如果是你的孩子 |
[16:11] | you’d be going crazy to figure it out. | 你会像发了疯一样想查明真相 |
[16:14] | What you missed. | 想知道自己忽略了什么 |
[16:19] | What you could have done differently. | 自己原本可以采取什么补救措施 |
[16:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:24] | It’s a burden I now share. | 这份重担现在由我来一起承担 |
[16:32] | -They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[17:18] | Fuck. Fuck! | 操 |
[17:22] | Do you kiss your elven father with that mouth? | 你亲吻精灵父亲的这张嘴 居然这么臭 |
[17:25] | We heard you were back. | 我们听说你回来了 |
[17:28] | Word spread fast. | 消息传得够快的 |
[17:29] | Like wildfire. | 像野火一般 |
[17:31] | We heard about that too. | 野火的事我们也听说了 |
[17:35] | You survived. | 你没死 |
[17:36] | So did you. | 你也一样 |
[17:39] | How divine. | 真是天意 |
[17:41] | Indeed, darling. Indeed. | 亲爱的 确实如此 |
[17:54] | Come on, join us for a swim. | 来吧 和我们一起游泳 |
[17:56] | It’s freezing. | 太冷了 |
[17:57] | Surely the savior of Sodden would know how to heat a pool. | 索登的救星 一定知道如何将池水加热 |
[18:09] | There. | 行了 |
[18:15] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[18:18] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[18:21] | Oh, the water’s perfect. | 这水太棒了 |
[18:27] | Come on, you two! | 你们俩来吧 |
[18:51] | -I could stay here a while. | 我可以好好泡泡 |
[18:53] | Gods, this feels good. | 诸神啊 太舒服了 |
[18:55] | Like you’re alive again? | 就好像你又活过来了 |
[18:59] | Come on, Triss. Join us. | 来吧 特莉丝 和我们一起 |
[19:02] | Not today. | 改天吧 |
[19:05] | Not yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[19:11] | You remember Falka. | 你们应该记得法尔嘉 |
[19:18] | From your studies, | 通过学习 |
[19:20] | you know she was a power-hungry mutt of a girl | 你们知道她是一只嗜权的杂种母狗 |
[19:27] | who cried, “Death to all kings!” | 当维瑞丹克 把她的精灵母亲一脚踢开时 |
[19:31] | when Vridank spurned her elven mother. | 她大声呼喊 杀光国王 |
[19:38] | Bent on revenge, | 她一心想要报复 |
[19:41] | -she slaughtered nobility | 她赤手空拳屠杀了贵族 |
[19:43] | -priests | 牧师 |
[19:44] | -even civilians, with her bare hands. | 甚至还有平民 |
[19:48] | It wasn’t enough, though. | 但她尤嫌不足 |
[19:50] | She preyed on foolish followers, | 她利用了愚蠢的追随者 |
[19:52] | -incited a rebellion. | 鼓动了一场叛乱 |
[19:55] | Together, they burned cities to the ground | 他们一起将无数城市烧为灰烬 |
[19:58] | and sent rivers of innocent blood | 令无辜的人们 |
[20:00] | down the streets of Redania and Temeria. | 在瑞达尼亚和泰莫利亚的街道上 血流成河 |
[20:03] | -Anything to reclaim power! | 为了夺回权力不择手段 |
[20:06] | That’s not true. | 事实并非如此 |
[20:11] | Falka was a girl forgotten by her family. | 法尔嘉是一个被家人遗忘的女孩 |
[20:15] | She was trying to rightly recover her throne. | 她只是想夺回自己应有的王位 |
[20:18] | You weren’t there, boy. | 当时你又不在 小子 |
[20:19] | No, I’m a historian. | 不 我是历史学者 |
[20:20] | Falka was quarter elven, just as Yennefer is. | 法尔嘉有四分之一精灵血统 叶妮芙也是 |
[20:24] | What are you saying? Yennefer’s related to Falka? | 你是什么意思 叶妮芙和法尔嘉是亲戚 |
[20:26] | Course not. | 当然不是 |
[20:29] | A historian should know bloodlines better. | 历史学者应当更了解血缘关系 |
[20:34] | But history does have a way of repeating itself, doesn’t it? | 但是历史确实总是不断重复 不是吗 |
[20:39] | And I was there. | 当时我在场 |
[20:41] | I was there when Falka destroyed Mirthe | 法尔嘉毁掉米尔瑟 以及要塞中所有术士的时候 |
[20:46] | and all the mages in it. | 我在场 |
[20:49] | Her violence, etched here forever. | 她的残暴在这里留下了永远的印记 |
[21:06] | I have always tried to protect our institutions. | 我一向尽力保护我们组织 |
[21:10] | To protect you. | 保护你们 |
[21:13] | If we allow Vilgefortz and Tissaia to take charge of our council, | 如果我们允许威戈佛特兹和蒂莎娅 在我们的评议会掌权 |
[21:18] | if we allow our power to be diluted by elven blood, | 如果我们允许我们的权力 被精灵的血液稀释 |
[21:22] | -Thanedd will be led to ruin. | 仙尼德岛会被引向毁灭之路 |
[21:23] | -No. Yennefer She would never do something like that. | 不会的 叶妮芙绝对不会做这种事 |
[21:30] | I’m sure of it. | 我很肯定 |
[21:31] | King Vridank was sure of his sweet daughter Falka, | 当年维瑞丹克国王 对自己亲爱的女儿法尔嘉也很肯定 |
[21:34] | and then she axed him in the neck. | 后来却被她斩首 |
[21:38] | The only certainty | 小子 这片大陆上唯一确定的事 on this Continent, my boy |
[21:43] | is that no one is ever what they seem. | 就是从来没有一个人是表里如一的 |
[21:54] | At Sodden, | 索登之役时 |
[21:56] | after I’d been burnt by that soldier, I was | 被那名士兵烧伤之后 |
[21:59] | on the ground, screaming, and | 我倒在地上呼喊 |
[22:03] | you walked by me. | 你从我身边走过 |
[22:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:06] | -No– -No, I sent you to that gate. | -不 -是我派你去守城门 |
[22:08] | -If I’d have known– -No. | -要是我知道 -不 |
[22:11] | It’s not that. | 我不是说这个 |
[22:13] | We were all there to play a part. | 在索登山 我们各司其职 |
[22:15] | We knew we might not survive. | 我们知道自己可能会没命 |
[22:21] | I remember thinking, | 我记得我当时心想 |
[22:24] | “If only one of us gets to live, | 如果我们之中只能有一个人活下来 |
[22:27] | I’m so glad it’s Yen.” | 我很高兴活下来的是小叶” |
[22:30] | We will find a cure for your scars. | 我们会找到办法治好你的伤疤 |
[22:32] | -I’ll talk to Tissaia. -No. | -我会和蒂莎娅说 -不要 |
[22:36] | What’s lost is lost. | 破镜难圆 |
[22:41] | I’m not on Tissaia’s plaque. | 我不在蒂莎娅的板上 |
[22:44] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[22:47] | I have to find a new way forward. | 我得找到一条新的道路继续向前走 |
[23:12] | That all you got, girl? | 你就这点本事 姑娘 |
[23:14] | Come on, Ciri. | 走吧 希瑞 |
[23:16] | -Let’s go back. | 咱们回去吧 |
[23:18] | -You’ve had enough. | 你练够了 |
[24:16] | -Nice try, Princess. | 挺努力啊 公主 |
[24:19] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[24:20] | You belong in a castle, | 你应该待在城堡 |
[24:23] | not our keep. | 而不是待在我们的要塞 |
[24:38] | That makes 4,000 elves coming in and more on the way. | 已经来了4000个精灵 还有更多正在来的路上 |
[24:42] | How exactly do you plan to feed them, | 你到底打算如何向他们供给食物 |
[24:43] | let alone train them? | 更不要说如何训练他们了 |
[24:45] | How can you be sure they won’t impede our mission? | 你如何能确定 他们不会妨碍我们的任务 |
[24:47] | The White Flame always finds a way. | 白色火焰永远都有办法 |
[24:51] | Oh, just as he found a way to empower you in his absence? | 他不在的时候就把权力授予你 这倒是挺有办法的 |
[24:57] | Francesca. | 法兰茜丝卡 |
[24:59] | -Thank you for joining me. | 谢谢你过来 |
[25:01] | -Of course. | 不客气 |
[25:16] | Trouble with your men? | 和你的人闹矛盾了 |
[25:20] | Are you comfortable here? | 你们在这里舒适吗 |
[25:24] | My people are used to sleeping on a forest floor. | 我的人民已经习惯了在森林里打地铺 |
[25:27] | To awaken without the bite of a snake or the sting of a wasp is a pleasure. | 醒来时身上没有被蛇咬 没有被黄蜂叮 就很开心了 |
[25:34] | What will it cost me? | 要我付出什么代价 |
[25:38] | We’re both smart women. | 你我都是聪明的女性 |
[25:41] | I was told by someone masquerading as Ithlinne | 有一个人伪装成伊丝琳 |
[25:44] | to come here in order to find Dol Blathanna. | 指示我来这里寻找多尔·布雷坦纳 |
[25:49] | You were told by someone masquerading as | 指示你的人伪装成了谁 |
[25:51] | Emhyr. | 恩希尔 |
[25:53] | To bring you here to fight against the people who have wronged us both. | 让我把你带来这里 与你我双方共同的敌人作战 |
[25:55] | You suffered great losses in Sodden. | 你们在索登损失惨重 |
[25:58] | You need a new army. | 你们需要一支新的军队 |
[26:02] | We are looked upon as imperialists. | 大家将我们视作帝国主义者 |
[26:05] | People, they see our black armor and they assume that we are here to destroy the world. | 看见我们的黑色盔甲 就以为我们要来毁灭世界 |
[26:10] | But we’re not. | 但事实并非如此 |
[26:11] | We are trying to feed, | 我们是要让人民有饭吃 |
[26:14] | to house, to | 有房住 |
[26:17] | to liberate. | 得解放 |
[26:22] | You can help us. | 你们可以帮助我们 |
[26:25] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[26:27] | The elves know the Continent better than any man, | 精灵比任何人类更了解大陆 |
[26:30] | Northern or Nilfgaardian, ever could. | 北方人和尼弗迦德人都比不了 |
[26:34] | I want your partnership. | 我希望和你合作 |
[26:37] | The Deathless Mother may have brought us together, | 也许是不死之母让我们走到一起 |
[26:40] | but you can trust me. | 但是你可以信任我 |
[26:44] | I want a home for my people. | 我希望我的人民有一个家 |
[26:47] | But, more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[26:49] | I want a place for our future to begin. | 我希望有一个地方 可以开启我们的未来 |
[27:00] | Can you promise me that? | 你能向我作出这个承诺吗 |
[27:22] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[27:24] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么下来了 |
[27:26] | Staying out from underfoot. | 不挡别人的路 |
[27:28] | Per Tissaia’s request. | 这是蒂莎娅要求的 |
[27:29] | I wish things were different. | 我也不希望这样 |
[27:33] | But | 但是 |
[27:35] | politics– | 政治 |
[27:36] | Requires a certain type of person. | 需要某种特定类型的人 |
[27:39] | Calculating. | 要精于计算 |
[27:40] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:44] | Of course you do. | 你当然明白 |
[28:31] | My condolences. | 我深表同情 |
[28:34] | It isn’t the end I’d hoped for, no. | 这不是我希望的结局 |
[28:36] | I hate to break it to you, but you won’t meet an end here. | 恕我直言 你的结局不会是在这里 |
[28:41] | Well, Yennefer of Vengerberg, | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[28:44] | it seems mages are merciful. | 术士们似乎很仁慈 |
[28:48] | -No, we’re practical. | 不 我们是务实 |
[28:49] | Death must serve a purpose. | 死亡必须要有意义 |
[28:54] | And mine serves none? | 我的死亡没有意义 |
[28:56] | None whatsoever. | 完全没有 |
[28:59] | -Fringilla told me about you. | 芙琳吉拉跟我说过你的事 |
[29:03] | Your days as schoolmates. | 你们当年同窗时候的事 |
[29:14] | She envied you. | 她嫉妒你 |
[29:18] | Then. | 当年 |
[29:32] | Ah. What’s the hurry, my dear? | 有什么急事 亲爱的 |
[29:33] | What is it with men lurking about this place? | 这地方怎么到处潜伏着男人 |
[29:36] | Oh, I startled you. | 我吓着你了 |
[29:37] | So sorry. | 真对不起 |
[29:48] | I always pegged you as a pervert. | 我早就觉得你是变态 |
[29:50] | Oh, I’d never demean myself with the likes of you, | 我从不会自降身价 和你这样的人在一起 |
[29:54] | quarter blood. | 四分之一精灵血统 |
[29:55] | I prefer Hero of Sodden. | 我更愿意被称作索登的英雄 |
[29:57] | Heroes don’t go mysteriously missing for a month after battle. | 英雄不会在战斗之后神秘消失一个月 |
[30:00] | It’s telling that you don’t understand such complex concepts as prisoners of war! | 据说你不懂战俘这样的复杂概念 |
[30:05] | So | 也就是说 |
[30:07] | you were in the company of Nilfgaard. | 你之前确实和尼弗迦德的人在一起 |
[30:11] | Don’t get shy now. | 现在可别害羞了 |
[30:13] | We have so much more to talk about. | 我们还有很多事要谈 |
[30:17] | Tell me how it felt, to control fire. | 告诉我 控制火是什么感觉 |
[30:21] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[30:25] | Or why you returned to Aretuza, | 告诉我你为什么回了艾瑞图萨 |
[30:27] | a place you once so colorfully conveyed that you’d, what was it? | 你曾经绘声绘色地说 要怎么对付那地方来着 |
[30:30] | “Burn it all down”? | 烧个精光 |
[30:32] | No? | 不说 |
[30:34] | Well, | 好吧 |
[30:35] | if you don’t want to chat about your true intentions, | 如果你不愿说出自己的真实意图 |
[30:38] | I’ll be forced to use a method your dear Tissaia’s grown so fond of. | 那我只能被迫使用 你亲爱的蒂莎娅现在很喜欢用的方法 |
[30:59] | That’s more like it. | 这就对了 |
[31:03] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:17] | You will answer to this. | 这事没完 |
[31:23] | I thought the girl was supposed to be tending your horses. | 这姑娘不是应该在照顾马吗 |
[31:27] | -She was. | 是的 |
[31:30] | Training’s going well, then. | 练得不错 |
[31:34] | She’s a quick study, | 她学起来很快 |
[31:35] | if impatient. | 虽然耐性不太好 |
[31:37] | Sounds familiar. | 似曾相识啊 |
[31:41] | Vesemir | 维瑟米尔 |
[31:48] | I’m sorry for Eskel. | 艾斯卡尔的事 我很难过 |
[31:51] | I know, son. | 我知道 孩子 |
[31:54] | And if I was ever a burden | 如果我曾经是你的负担 |
[31:56] | Was? | 曾经 |
[31:59] | -Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[32:02] | You need to see this. | 你得来看看 |
[32:07] | I’ve told you once, and I’m not gonna say it again! | 我跟你说过一次 我以后不会再说了 |
[32:10] | -Stop showing off! | 不要再炫耀 |
[32:12] | Steady your legs. | 你的双腿要稳住 |
[32:15] | And breathe, damn it! | 要控制好呼吸 妈的 |
[32:16] | You’re panting like a dying mammoth. | 你这样气喘吁吁 就像一只快死的猛犸象 |
[32:37] | -Stay calm, girl! -Go on! | 保持冷静 姑娘 |
[34:24] | So close. | 就差一点了 |
[34:27] | You have committed treason against one of our own. | 你对我们的一个自己人犯了叛国罪 |
[34:35] | Tissaia’s pet, | 蒂莎娅的宠物 |
[34:38] | Yennefer of Vengerberg, | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[34:40] | survived fire magic, | 被火魔法命中没死 |
[34:43] | survived imprisonment by Nilfgaard, | 被尼弗迦德关押没死 |
[34:46] | survived capture by elves, | 被精灵抓住没死 |
[34:48] | and now returns to these hallowed halls unscathed? | 现在居然 毫发无伤地回到这神圣的殿堂 |
[34:53] | And we are to unquestioningly believe | 而我们还要毫不犹豫地相信 |
[34:56] | that she’s here with good intentions? | 她是带着好意来到这里的 |
[35:00] | I’m not saying she is the enemy. | 我并不是说她是敌人 |
[35:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:08] | Do you? | 你们知道吗 |
[35:11] | I’m simply saying, Vilgefortz, | 威戈佛特兹 我的意思很简单 |
[35:14] | that if you claim to want to defend the Brotherhood, | 如果你声称要保护兄弟会 |
[35:18] | as you so vociferously did before Sodden, | 就像你在索登之役前大声疾呼的那样 |
[35:21] | then you must also be willing to defend it from threats inside these walls! | 那你也一定愿意保护兄弟会 免受内部威胁的侵害 |
[35:32] | We have no other choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[35:35] | To prove your innocence, you have to kill the Nilfgaardian prisoner. | 为了证明你的清白 你得处死那个尼弗迦德犯人 |
[35:38] | -Is this Vilgefortz talking or you? | 这是威戈佛特兹还是你的意思 |
[35:41] | The hero kills the enemy. | 英雄杀敌 |
[35:43] | Which will prove what? | 这能证明什么 |
[35:45] | That you are not a spy! | 证明你不是间谍 |
[35:47] | Or that I am a killer! | 也会证明我是杀人犯 |
[35:50] | I’d be gift-wrapping yet another reason | 这会给斯崔葛布送一份大礼 |
[35:52] | for Stregobor to vilify me! | 让他又多了一个诋毁我的理由 |
[35:53] | Then tell them the truth. | 那就把真相告诉他们 |
[35:57] | What? | 什么 |
[36:01] | That you are not a threat because you have lost your magic. | 你已经不构成威胁 因为你已经失去法力 |
[36:11] | I know you to your core. | 我非常了解你 |
[36:14] | Your pain is my pain. | 你的痛苦就是我的痛苦 |
[36:19] | Triss is scarred. Sabrina’s bruised. We’re all in pain. | 特莉丝留了伤疤 萨宾娜受了伤 我们都很痛苦 |
[36:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:25] | -Yes, we are. | 我们都很痛苦 |
[36:40] | For a month, | 一个月来 |
[36:42] | I’ve searched the Continent, | 我找遍了大陆 |
[36:44] | trying every herb, every potion, every spell | 试了每一种草药、药剂和咒语 |
[36:47] | to get back what I had. | 想要恢复法力 |
[36:50] | What I deserve! | 这是我应得的 |
[36:55] | Tell me how to save myself! | 告诉我怎么才能救自己 |
[36:58] | -I cannot. -I don’t believe you! | -我没办法 -我不相信你 |
[37:03] | I want to pierce Cahir’s mind. | 我想刺穿卡西尔的头脑 |
[37:07] | Punish him. | 惩罚他 |
[37:09] | Push him towards madness, all to find out what had happened to you. | 让他发疯 只为查明你身上到底出了什么问题 |
[37:13] | -I would have done anything. | 能做的事 我都会做 |
[37:18] | But what is lost is lost. | 但是破镜难圆 |
[37:27] | Without it, I’m nothing. | 没了魔法 我什么都不是 |
[37:32] | I’m stumbling through darkness. | 我在黑暗中蹒跚 |
[37:35] | From the moment we met, you have been trying to fill a void. | 从我见到你那一刻起 你就一直想要填补空虚 |
[37:38] | Power couldn’t do it, | 法力做不到这一点 |
[37:39] | even when you had it at your fingertips. | 即便之前你掌握法力的时候也一样 |
[37:42] | -What makes you think it’s the answer now? | 你怎么现在觉得它能解决问题 |
[37:44] | -Because it’s all I have left! | 因为除此之外我一无所有 |
[37:51] | I almost had it. | 我差点就成功了 |
[37:58] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[38:01] | You can do anything. | 你什么都能做 |
[38:10] | Doesn’t mean you have to. | 但并不意味着你一定要去做 |
[38:22] | When a witcher cracks his skull, | 如果猎魔人头骨撞裂了 |
[38:24] | all we need do is stick him in a cot | 我们只需要把他放在小床上 |
[38:27] | and fill him with veratrum, spurge, and hawthorn. | 让他吃下藜芦、大戟和山楂 |
[38:31] | Chances are, he’ll survive. | 他可能就会活下来 |
[38:36] | You do not have that luxury. | 而你则没有这样的好事 |
[38:41] | But you said we catch fear. | 但是你说过人会恐惧 |
[38:45] | That you have to face it. You mustn’t just give up. | 但是必须面对恐惧 不能放弃 |
[38:52] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:54] | But you have to train first. | 但你首先要练 |
[38:57] | Well, then let me train. | 好的 那就让我练啊 |
[38:59] | I am. | 我让你练了 |
[39:01] | No, you’re not. Not enough. | 不 你没有 还不够 |
[39:04] | I want to be a great fighter. | 我想成为一名伟大的战士 |
[39:07] | And not just against sacks of straw. | 而不是只和稻草人打 |
[39:16] | I have known many who wanted to be great fighters in my time. | 我认识很多人 在我那个年代想要成为伟大的战士 |
[39:21] | Do you know where they are now? | 知道他们现在在哪里吗 |
[39:26] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[39:28] | In cemeteries. | 坟墓里 |
[40:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[40:47] | Are you fleeing? | 你要逃走 |
[40:48] | -Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[40:49] | -‘Cause I care about you. | 因为我关心你 |
[40:52] | If you have an ulterior motive, you can tell me. | 如果你有难言之隐 可以告诉我 |
[40:54] | What, so you can rat me out to Stregobor? Again? | 怎么 让你再去向斯崔葛布告我的密 |
[40:57] | -Oh, come on, Yenna. -Don’t call me that. | -别这样 小叶 -别这样叫我 |
[41:01] | I lied to the Council. | 我对评议会说了谎 |
[41:04] | I spent time amongst Nilfgaard’s followers. | 我和尼弗迦德的追随者们 一起待了一段时间 |
[41:07] | I talked to them. | 和他们交谈 |
[41:09] | Heard how they feel protected under the emperor, | 听到他们说在皇帝的保护下感到安全 |
[41:11] | how they feel welcomed. | 感到受到欢迎 |
[41:12] | I haven’t told anyone. | 我没有和任何人说过 |
[41:15] | But I trust you. | 但是我信任你 |
[41:18] | -I’m not a spy! | 我不是间谍 |
[41:19] | -I’m leaving for Cintra tomorrow, | 我明天出发去辛特拉 |
[41:21] | to help the elves who are migrating, | 去帮助迁徙的精灵 去帮助像 to help people like |
[41:24] | Like me? | 像我一样的人 |
[41:25] | How heroic. | 真有英雄气概啊 |
[41:27] | If only you were asked to prove your loyalty by beheading a man. | 又没人要你去把一个人的头砍下来 以证明自己的忠诚 |
[41:32] | Stregobor has spies stationed on the towers outside. | 斯崔葛布在外面的塔里安排了探子 |
[41:35] | If you slip out in the night, you will be caught. | 如果你夜里逃出去 就会被抓 |
[41:41] | But you were never one to go quietly, were you? | 但你绝不会这样静悄悄地走 是吗 |
[41:52] | All you lost | 你失去的一切 |
[41:58] | All you deserve | 你应有的一切 |
[42:04] | Come to me. | 来找我 |
[42:06] | Come to me. | 来找我 |
[42:15] | Come to me | 来找我 |
[42:18] | -Again! | 再来 |
[42:22] | -You keep looking down. | 你老是看下面 |
[42:24] | That’s why you’re losing your balance. | 所以会失去平衡 |
[42:26] | Your enemies aren’t on the ground. | 你的敌人不在地上 |
[42:31] | -Again! | 再来 |
[42:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:36] | Eyes up. | 眼睛看上面 |
[42:38] | -Again! | 再来 |
[42:42] | You said I couldn’t train more yesterday. | 你说我昨天不能再练了 |
[42:45] | Not today. | 没说今天不能练 |
[42:46] | That strange feeling that you get like someone’s coming after you, | 你之前说感觉很奇怪 就像有人在追你一样 |
[42:51] | can you describe it to me? | 能不能描述一下 |
[42:56] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清楚 |
[42:58] | When you think about it, | 你想到这件事的时候 |
[42:59] | what’s the first word that comes into your mind? | 脑子里的蹦出的第一个词是什么 |
[43:06] | A pull. | 拉 |
[43:09] | It’s like I’m being pulled. | 就好像有东西在拉我似的 |
[43:11] | Pulled towards what? | 往什么方向拉 |
[43:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:27] | If you were to follow that feeling, | 如果你跟随那感觉走 |
[43:31] | where would it take you? | 它会带你去哪里 |
[43:42] | The woods. | 森林里 |
[43:53] | What do you think we’ll find here? | 你觉得我们会在这里发现什么 |
[43:58] | Why does it want me? | 它为什么要我 |
[44:01] | Why me? | 为什么偏偏是我 |
[44:02] | I was at your parents’ wedding feast. | 你父母的婚礼宴会 当时我在场 |
[44:05] | I saw your mother exhibit uncontrolled magical power. | 我看到你母亲展示了不受控制的法力 |
[44:12] | She destroyed an entire throne room. | 她把整个王殿都毁了 |
[44:16] | Given that you’re her blood, | 既然你是她的女儿 |
[44:20] | I think you’ve inherited that power. | 我想你继承了这种法力 |
[44:23] | Or something like it. | 或者说是类似的什么东西 |
[44:35] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前为什么没告诉我 |
[44:38] | I didn’t want to scare you if I was wrong. | 我怕我猜错了会把你吓坏 |
[44:43] | You said you’d never let anything happen to me. | 你说过绝不会让我出事 |
[44:46] | And I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[44:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:49] | It’s about time. | 时间差不多了 |
[44:57] | I think we’re close. | 我觉得我们很接近了 |
[45:14] | It’s missing a hand. | 它少了一只手 |
[45:16] | It’s Eskel’s leshy. | 是艾斯卡尔的林地矮妖 |
[45:55] | Run! | 跑 |
[48:17] | Less than perfect means death. | 稍有差错就会死 |
[48:24] | Sir Lazlo would be proud. | 拉茲洛会很感到很骄傲 |
[49:06] | Can you at least tell me what purpose my death serves now? | 你能不能至少告诉我 现在让我死有什么意义 |
[49:11] | Absolution. | 赦罪 |
[49:14] | Mine? | 我的罪 |
[49:16] | Mine. | 我的罪 |
[49:23] | If the White Flame asks for my sacrifice, | 如果白色火焰要我牺牲 |
[49:25] | I am ready for the darkness. | 我已做好准备面对黑暗 |
[49:30] | It is in blindness that we find our true strength. | 我们真正的力量存在于盲目之中 |
[50:03] | We thank the Northern Kingdoms | 我们感谢北方王国 |
[50:05] | for their generous contribution honoring our fallen. | 为纪念我们牺牲的战士 作出慷慨的贡献 |
[50:11] | May it stand forever on the Hill! | 愿它永立于山上 |
[50:23] | Where’s Triss? | 特莉丝去哪里了 |
[50:25] | She was summoned away this morning. | 今天早上她奉命被召走了 |
[50:29] | In Sodden, | 索登之役 |
[50:31] | we banded together, | 我们齐心协力 |
[50:34] | to fight not only for the future of magic, | 不仅为魔法的未来而战 |
[50:36] | but for the future of the Continent. | 更是为大陆的未来而战 |
[50:40] | Tragically, | 很不幸 |
[50:41] | our victory came at a great cost. | 我们为胜利付出了巨大的代价 |
[50:46] | Vanielle of Brugge. | 布鲁格的范妮尔 |
[50:50] | Atlan Kerk. | 亚特兰·柯克 |
[50:54] | Lawdbor of Murivel. | 缪瑞威尔的劳德伯尔 |
[50:56] | Look there, Vizimir, | 看那边 维兹米尔 |
[50:58] | the sorceress that saved Sodden. | 拯救了索登的女术士 |
[51:01] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[51:03] | Think she’ll put on a fiery display for us tonight, Foltest? | 你觉得今晚她会为我们 上演精彩表演吗 弗尔泰斯特 |
[51:08] | I’ve heard mages embed these events with spells to prevent magic. | 听说在这种场合 术士会念咒语来防止对方使用魔法 |
[51:11] | Yes, well | 对 |
[51:13] | my adviser Dijkstra says she’s worth keeping an eye on. Kalia de Torteville. | 我的谋士迪杰斯特拉说她值得关注 |
[51:19] | They all are these days. | 这年头他们都值得关注 |
[51:22] | Our most trusted advisers Wagens of White Hills. | 我们最信任的谋士们 |
[51:26] | are becoming less and less trustworthy. | 正在变得越来越不值得信任 |
[51:30] | Gorazd. | 格拉茨 |
[51:33] | Lytta Neyd. | 丽塔·尼德 |
[51:37] | Yoël Grethen. | 尤尔·格雷森 |
[51:46] | Today, | 今天 |
[51:48] | we must unite again | 我们必须再次团结一致 |
[51:51] | against a common enemy. | 抵抗一个共同的敌人 |
[52:09] | This Nilfgaardian | 这个尼弗迦德人 |
[52:11] | will be put to death. | 将被处死 |
[52:16] | His head | 他的头 |
[52:18] | will be sent to Cintra | 将会被送去辛特拉 |
[52:20] | to make our voices heard. | 以发出我们的声音 |
[52:24] | The North, | 北方 |
[52:26] | kings | 各位国王 |
[52:28] | and mages alike, | 以及术士们 |
[52:31] | this is what strength looks like. | 这就是力量应有的样子 |
[52:35] | Yes | 对 |
[52:39] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[53:07] | Free yourself. | 解放自己 |
[53:10] | Reclaim your power. | 夺回你的力量 |
[53:13] | Simply say the words | 只要说出来就行 |
[54:46] | -Come on, then. | 上来 |
[54:49] | Why save me? | 为什么救我 |
[54:50] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自以为是了 |
[54:52] | I’m saving me. | 我是在救我自己 |