时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | The Trail will test you. | 杀手小道会考验你 |
[00:18] | Force you to move beyond the pain, | 逼迫你跨越痛苦 |
[00:22] | the fear, | 跨越恐惧 |
[00:24] | the failure. | 跨越失败 |
[00:29] | Until you become one with the killer itself. | 直到你与杀手本身合为一体 |
[00:34] | Remember, | 要记住 |
[00:35] | hesitation will draw danger to you like fire. | 犹豫会像火一样给你带来危险 |
[00:39] | But trust the path you choose | 但是要相信你所选择的道路 |
[00:44] | and it will protect you. | 它会保护你 |
[00:48] | Even in darkness. | 即便在黑暗之中亦是如此 |
[00:54] | As long as you listen. | 前提是你去倾听 |
[00:56] | Always listen. | 永远不要忘记倾听 |
[01:42] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[01:44] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[01:49] | You’re a girl. | 你是一位姑娘 |
[01:52] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[01:53] | I’m going to Kaer Morhen. | 我要去凯尔·莫罕 |
[01:55] | Is that where you’re headed? | 你也是吗 |
[01:59] | I appreciate the suspicion, | 你有所怀疑 我能理解 |
[02:01] | but be reasonable. | 但是要讲道理啊 |
[02:03] | Would I have gotten this far if I didn’t know the way? | 要是我不认识路 能走这么远吗 |
[02:08] | Let me look. | 让我看一下 |
[02:29] | Your heart beat faster. | 你心跳加快了 |
[02:32] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[02:41] | It’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[02:47] | You– you’re a sorceress, | 你是女术士 |
[02:48] | like Yennefer. | 像叶妮芙那样 |
[02:50] | Triss. | 特莉丝 |
[02:53] | And a friend of Geralt’s. | 还是杰洛特的朋友 |
[02:55] | You must be quite charitable. | 你一定很宽容 |
[03:00] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[03:03] | And you. | 我也是 |
[03:11] | I brought dinner. | 我带了晚餐回来 |
[03:13] | More than that. | 何止啊 |
[03:16] | My child, | 我的孩子 |
[03:18] | what a surprise. | 真是一个惊喜 |
[03:20] | Hello, Vesemir. | 你好 维瑟米尔 |
[03:22] | Oh, hell, haven’t even had me fill of grog yet, | 天哪 我还没喝酒 |
[03:25] | and already, the women are doubling. | 看着眼前的美女居然开始重影了 |
[03:29] | -Merigold. | 梅利葛德 |
[03:30] | -Lambert. | 兰伯特 |
[03:31] | I see your wounds have improved, but your manners have not. | 你的伤好了一些 但是举止仪态却一点没变好 |
[03:35] | I wish you’d come sooner. | 你要是早点来就好了 |
[03:38] | We all could have used you. | 我们之前都很需要你 |
[03:39] | Hopefully, we still can. | 希望现在还来得及 |
[03:42] | Your turn, boys. Get to it. | 轮到你们了 小伙子们 干活吧 |
[03:44] | I’ll go and dress for dinner. | 我去换衣服准备吃晚餐 |
[03:45] | I assume you’ll all want to wash up as well? | 你们应该也都要洗漱一下吧 |
[03:52] | Of course not. | 当然不需要 |
[03:56] | So how do you two know each other? | 对了 你们怎么认识的 |
[04:11] | -People of Gors Velen, | 苟斯·维伦的人民 |
[04:14] | the end is nigh! | 末日将至 |
[04:16] | The Wild Hunt walks among us. | 狂猎就在我们中间 |
[04:20] | -Get in there, you elven pig. -The end is nigh! | 进去 精灵猪 |
[04:23] | The end is nigh! | 末日将至 |
[04:26] | Nilfgaard are our punishment from the gods! | 尼弗迦德是诸神对我们的惩罚 |
[04:32] | Keep it moving! | 继续走 |
[04:34] | Take your mind off it, Beardell. | 别想了 贝尔戴尔 |
[04:36] | I have done. | 我已经想了 |
[04:38] | For the past hour. | 过去的四个小时一直在想 |
[04:39] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[04:41] | That is enough from the two of you! | 你们俩真是够了 |
[04:42] | Stop fidgeting! | 别再这么烦躁了 |
[04:45] | Shut up and get over here! | 闭嘴 给我过来 |
[04:49] | -I need to relieve myself. | 我需要方便一下 |
[04:51] | -We’ll reach our destination by sundown. | 我们太阳落山的时候就能到目的地 |
[04:53] | -Where are you taking us? -Shut up! | -你们带我们去哪里 -闭嘴 |
[04:54] | Please, sir. I can’t wait. | 求你了 长官 我憋不住了 |
[04:57] | Could I be escorted to an alley? | 能不能带我去巷子里 |
[05:00] | You can restrain me. | 你可以绑着我 |
[05:04] | Yeah, well, if it can’t wait, it can’t wait, can it? | 憋不住也没办法 对吧 |
[05:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[05:11] | Go on, then. | 还等什么 |
[05:13] | Relieve yourself. | 方便吧 |
[05:23] | You elf scum. | 你这个精灵渣滓 |
[05:33] | Come on, then! | 走吧 |
[05:35] | -Move, you pointies! -The Wild Hunt! | 快走啊 你们这些尖耳朵 |
[05:38] | The Wild Hunt walks among us! | 狂猎就在我们中间 |
[05:42] | Watch for the signs! | 注意征兆 |
[05:46] | The market is too crowded. Soldiers are everywhere. | 市场太拥挤了 到处都是士兵 |
[05:49] | Portal us out of here. | 把我们传送出去 |
[05:51] | I can’t. Portals can be tracked. | 不行 传送会被追踪 |
[05:54] | Then explain to me how you’re not dead weight. | 那你说一下你还有什么用 |
[05:56] | Looked in the mirror lately? Prison didn’t do you any favors. | 你最近照过镜子吗 监狱把你折磨得不轻 |
[05:59] | I have a mission to complete. We must get back to Cintra. | 我有任务需要完成 我们必须回辛特拉 |
[06:03] | Sure. The Nilfgaardians will be thrilled to have me. | 没错 尼弗迦德人会很欢迎我 |
[06:06] | We can reminisce and share fond memories of Sodden. | 我们可以重温和分享索登的美好回忆 |
[06:09] | You’ll be entering with their commander general. They’ll make new memories. | 你会和他们的总司令一起进城 他们会和你创造新的回忆 |
[06:12] | They already are. | 他们已经在进城了 |
[06:14] | With the elves. | 和精灵一起 |
[06:16] | Oh, you didn’t know. | 噢 你不知道 |
[06:18] | Reclaimed as Xin’trea. | 已重新占领并改名仙特利亚 |
[06:20] | -Under Fringilla’s leadership. -Fringilla? | -在芙琳吉拉的领导之下 -芙琳吉拉 |
[06:23] | Funny how quickly people forget about you | 真有意思 一旦你没有了利用价值 |
[06:25] | when you’re no longer of use to them, isn’t it? | 大家这么快就把你给忘了 不是吗 |
[07:02] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这里不安全 |
[07:04] | We are not a “we.” | 我们不是一伙儿的 |
[07:12] | Cintra it is. | 那就去辛特拉 |
[07:29] | King Vizimir, | 维兹米尔国王 |
[07:29] | the Northern Kingdoms are united by a common enemy now, | 北方王国现在因一个共同敌人而结盟 |
[07:32] | but it is a tenuous alliance. | 但是这个联盟很脆弱 |
[07:34] | Opportunists and assassins lurk where you least expect them. | 机会主义者和刺客 会在你最不经意的时候出现 |
[07:37] | I will not live in fear. | 我不会活在恐惧之中 |
[07:38] | Nor would we ask you to. | 我们也不会要求你这样做 |
[07:40] | We only want to serve Redania as best we can. | 我们只想倾尽全力效忠瑞达尼亚 |
[07:51] | -Dijkstra? | 迪杰斯特拉 |
[07:52] | -Good afternoon, Your Highness. | 下午好 殿下 |
[08:09] | Drink it. | 喝吧 |
[08:14] | Now. | 现在就喝 |
[08:35] | Apologies for the theatrics, Your Highness, | 很抱歉 搞得这么有戏剧效果 陛下 |
[08:37] | but I just had to be sure. | 但是我得以防万一 |
[08:38] | Fuckers. | 这两个混蛋 |
[08:40] | Do you know, I’ve known him since I was 12. | 你知道吗 我12岁就认识他了 |
[08:42] | Even traitors speak the truth. | 即便是叛徒也会说真话 |
[08:47] | The Northern Kingdoms have formed an alliance | 北方王国结成联盟 |
[08:50] | based on their mutual hatred of elves. | 是因为都憎恨精灵 |
[08:53] | But, and if you’ll excuse me for saying so, Your Highness, | 但是请原谅我这样说 殿下 |
[08:56] | we shouldn’t give a shit. | 我们才他妈无所谓 |
[08:58] | What’ll happen once the elves are rounded up and killed? | 精灵被抓起来并杀掉之后 会怎么样 |
[09:03] | Once they’ve escaped to Cintra? | 精灵们逃去辛特拉之后会怎么样 |
[09:05] | Why did Nilfgaard go to all the trouble of taking the Continent’s crown jewel | 尼弗迦德大费周章夺取大陆的财富 |
[09:11] | only to fill it with hungry mouths? | 难道就为了去喂饥民 |
[09:12] | Yes, speaking of which, I’m starving, Dijkstra. Get to the point. | 说到这个 我快饿死了 迪杰斯特拉 快说重点 |
[09:15] | Cintra is the point, Your Highness. | 重点就是辛特拉 殿下 |
[09:20] | We would never have taken it from Calanthe. | 我们自己永远不可能 从卡兰瑟手中夺下辛特拉 |
[09:24] | But now | 但是现在 |
[09:29] | Cintra could be ours? | 辛特拉可能落入我们手中 |
[09:31] | If we’re smart. | 如果我们聪明的话 |
[09:42] | Leave it with us. | 交给我们吧 |
[10:03] | I’m starving. Can I start? | 我快饿死了 我可以开始吃了吗 |
[10:05] | It’s quieter in here than I remember. | 我记得以前没这么安静 |
[10:07] | -More food for the rest of us. | 人少我们就能多吃点 |
[10:11] | Aren’t there any herbs or mushrooms for me today? | 今天没有药草和蘑菇给我吃吗 |
[10:14] | In December? | 12月想吃这些 |
[10:16] | That windmill knock your head about, Princess? | 风车把你脑袋打坏了了吗 公主 |
[10:21] | -Right. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | So, Geralt said you saved his life. | 对了 杰洛特说你救过他的命 |
[10:31] | He found himself in my kingdom a time ago. | 当时他在我所在的王国 |
[10:34] | Helped me with a..a princess in trouble. | 帮我对付一个惹了麻烦的公主 |
[10:37] | Nastier than you, even. | 比你还难对付 |
[10:39] | -Hm! -He’s not joking. | 他不是在开玩笑 |
[10:40] | She took a big chunk out of him. | 她咬了杰洛特一大口 |
[10:44] | But he saved her anyway. | 但是杰洛特还是救了她 |
[10:46] | Well, you healed my cheek. | 噢 你治好了我的脸 |
[10:49] | Seems pretty impressive too. | 看来也很厉害 |
[10:56] | I like your dress. | 你的裙子很漂亮 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:02] | Would you like me to show you around the keep? | 要不要我带你逛一下要塞 |
[11:04] | I actually know this place pretty well. | 我其实对这里很熟悉 |
[11:06] | When Geralt told me what Triss had done for him, | 当杰洛特告诉我 特莉丝为他所做的事时 |
[11:09] | I invited her here. | 我邀请她来这里 |
[11:12] | I brought her here for you. | 我带她来这里是为了你 |
[11:16] | To help guide you. | 为了帮助指导你 |
[11:19] | What, like Mousesack did for my mother? | 怎么 就像莫斯萨克帮助我母亲那样 |
[11:23] | Just like Mousesack. | 对 像莫斯萨克那样 |
[11:29] | But now it’s time for bed. | 但是现在该上床睡觉了 |
[11:32] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[11:33] | All right, come on, you little rat. | 好的 来吧 小老鼠 |
[11:35] | I’ll play a few rounds of snaps with you before bed. | 我陪你玩几把捉对儿 然后你再睡觉 |
[11:37] | Maybe I might even let you win. | 也许我还会让你赢 |
[11:40] | Yeah, you wish! | 嗯 你想得美 |
[11:45] | Night, everyone. | 大家晚安 |
[11:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:47] | -Good night, Ciri. | 晚安 希瑞 |
[11:49] | -Night. -Night, all. | -晚安 -大家晚安 |
[11:50] | -Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:55] | So how do you two know each other? | 对了 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[12:04] | We can steal our way onto a boat at dawn. | 我们可以在拂晓时分坐船偷偷逃出去 |
[12:08] | -Oi! What’s under the hat? | 帽子遮着什么 |
[12:09] | Look! I knew it. A fucking elf! | 我就知道是他妈精灵 |
[12:13] | Stay down! | 别站起来 |
[12:15] | Come. | 来吧 |
[12:23] | You two. Thought you could get away? | 你们两个以为能逃走 |
[12:35] | -I had that covered. | 我自己可以解决 |
[12:36] | -Course you did. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:41] | Down here! | 从这里下面走 |
[12:49] | Oh, shit. Shit, shit. | 噢 妈的 |
[12:54] | We’re safer down here than we are up there. | 我们在这里下面比在上面安全 |
[12:57] | -Make a move and lose your head! | 敢动一下 你的头就没了 |
[13:04] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[13:05] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们来这里不是要伤害你们 |
[13:09] | I’m still thinking it over! | 是否伤害你们 我还在考虑 |
[13:11] | Run, Dermain. Run! Run like hell! | 跑啊 德曼 赶快跑 |
[13:13] | I’m not abandoning you. I’ll stay and fight. | 我不会抛下你 我要留下战斗 |
[13:18] | You don’t really want to hurt me. | 其实你并不想伤害我 |
[13:20] | Dermain, was it? | 你叫德曼 对吧 |
[13:26] | Traitorous elven mage, from the posters, you’re her! | 你是通缉令上的叛逃精灵术士 |
[13:33] | And the wanted Nilfgaardian soldier! | 还有被通缉的尼弗迦德战士 |
[13:37] | Ba’lian, they’re on our side! | 巴利安 他们是站在我们这一边的 |
[13:40] | No one’s on our side, you trusting idiot. | 没人站在我们这一边 你这个轻信他人的笨蛋 |
[13:44] | Are you going to the Sandpiper? | 你们要去找矶鹬笛手 |
[13:46] | Shut up, damn it! Shut up! | 闭嘴 他妈的 闭嘴 |
[13:48] | The Sandpiper is an angel of refuge to the persecuted. | 对于受迫害者来说 矶鹬笛手是庇护天使 |
[13:51] | -What is he saying? -All right, all right! | -他在说什么 -好吧 |
[13:58] | The Sandpiper helps elves get to Xin’trea. | 矶鹬笛手帮助精灵逃去仙特利亚 |
[14:03] | We get to Oxenfurt, | 我们到了牛堡之后 |
[14:05] | he puts us on a boat. | 他安排我们上船 |
[14:08] | It’s just the two of us. | 就我们两个 |
[14:09] | If you know a way to Cintra and help us, | 如果你们有办法去辛特拉 并且帮助我们 |
[14:12] | I can assure you | 我可以向你们保证 |
[14:13] | your pick of land on our safe return. | 我们安全归来时 让你们选一块自己的土地 |
[14:23] | If there’s no room, we’ll catch the next boat. | 如果坐不下 我们就坐下一条船 |
[14:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:37] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 噢 真他妈的 |
[14:43] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[14:55] | You’re very pretty. | 你真美 |
[15:04] | It appears you have some use after all. | 看来你还是有点用 |
[15:08] | Thankfully, men remain simple. | 幸好男人的想法还是那么简单明了 |
[15:28] | So your surprise was more surprising than you’d imagined. | 所以你的意外比你想象的更为意外 |
[15:32] | And mysterious. | 而且很神秘 |
[15:34] | She won’t tell me anything from before the fall of Cintra. | 辛特拉陷落之前的事 她一个字也不愿意告诉我 |
[15:40] | Well, if her mother did have powers, as you say, | 如果如你所说 她母亲确实有法力 |
[15:43] | if she was a mage who never properly harnessed, | 如果她是无法良好驾驭法力的术士 |
[15:46] | the child could have inherited an evolved version of it. | 那这个孩子 可能继承了已经进化了的法力 |
[15:50] | But it’s an untested theory. | 但这个理论还未经检验 |
[15:52] | When did Ciri start exhibiting signs of Chaos? | 希瑞什么时候开始显示出 有混沌能量的迹象 |
[15:56] | That’s the issue. | 问题就在这里 |
[15:58] | She hasn’t exhibited any typical indicators of Chaos. | 她没有显示出 混沌能量的任何典型指征 |
[16:01] | -She can’t even form witcher signs. | 她连猎魔人法印都施展不出 |
[16:04] | -What do you mean by “typical”? | 典型是什么意思 |
[16:06] | She might have the power of foresight. | 她可能有预见未来的能力 |
[16:09] | She seems to have visions of things that have yet to come to pass. | 她似乎能看到尚未发生的事 |
[16:13] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:17] | She saw me at the aftermath of Sodden Hill. Before it happened. | 她预见到我会在索登之役后出现 |
[16:27] | No one should have to gaze upon that carnage. | 目睹那场大屠杀 对任何人都很残忍 |
[16:31] | That loss. | 伤亡太惨重了 |
[16:37] | There’s more. | 还不止 |
[16:40] | Ciri felt something else. | 希瑞还感觉到了其他一些东西 |
[16:43] | A pull. | 一股拉力 |
[16:45] | Toward the leshy that turned Eskel. | 指向使艾斯卡尔变异的林地矮妖 |
[16:49] | Like a compass to a magnet, she led me straight to it. | 她就像指南针一样 带我找到了它 |
[16:52] | And then this | 然后这东西 |
[16:56] | tore it in half | 把它撕成了两半 |
[16:57] | and charged us. | 然后朝我们冲来 |
[16:59] | Gods | 诸神啊 |
[17:01] | -What is it? -I’ve never seen anything like it. | -这是什么 -我没见过这种东西 |
[17:04] | But it did try to get her. | 但是它确实想要抓她 |
[17:07] | Both of them did. | 他们两个都想抓她 |
[17:09] | To do what? | 目的是什么 |
[17:11] | I didn’t let it live long enough to find out. | 还没来得及查清楚 我就要了它的命 |
[17:14] | Could a mage have made this? | 这会不会是术士制造出来的 |
[17:17] | Theoretically. | 理论上有可能 |
[17:18] | But generating monsters has been outlawed for centuries. | 但是制造怪物已经被禁数百年 |
[17:20] | Oh, outlawed. | 噢 被禁 |
[17:22] | So definitely not a mage, then. | 这么说绝对不是术士制造的 |
[17:27] | There is one way to find out. | 有一个办法可以找出答案 |
[17:34] | May I? | 我来 |
[17:58] | If there is any sign of mutagenic alchemy, | 如果有诱变炼金术的痕迹 |
[18:01] | if a mage has been involved, | 如果有术士参与其中 |
[18:03] | that component will glow. | 里面的成分就会发光 |
[18:08] | We’ll know by morning. | 到早上就知道结果了 |
[18:12] | -But why would a mage want her? | 术士为什么要抓她 |
[18:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:18] | Mages, Nilfgaard, | 术士 尼弗迦德 |
[18:21] | something dark lies ahead of her. | 她面前有非常黑暗的东西 |
[18:26] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[18:28] | That’s why I’m training her. | 所以我在训练她 |
[18:30] | I won’t be here forever to protect her. | 我不会永远在这里保护她 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry about Eskel. | 艾斯卡尔的事 我很难过 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry about Sodden. | 索登之役 我很难过 |
[18:48] | Those who died, I | 死去的那些人 |
[18:50] | I say their names at night when I lay down, | 夜里我躺下时会念他们的名字 |
[18:52] | so I don’t forget. | 这样我就不会忘记 |
[18:56] | Atlan Kerk. | 亚特兰·柯克 |
[18:58] | Vanielle of Brugge. | 布鲁格的范妮尔 |
[19:01] | Axel Raby. | 埃克西尔·雷比 |
[19:04] | -Dagobert– -Stop. | -达格博特 -别说了 |
[19:07] | If it’s up to me, | 要我说 |
[19:09] | everyone will know their names. | 所有人都应该知道他们的名字 |
[19:12] | They can live on in our memories. | 他们可以继续活在我们的记忆中 |
[19:17] | Perhaps something more. | 也许还不止于此 |
[19:23] | You witchers, | 你们猎魔人 |
[19:25] | you pretend not to have emotions, | 你们装作没有情感 |
[19:28] | but you do. | 但其实并非如此 |
[19:30] | I know you feel it too. | 我知道你也能感觉到 |
[19:33] | All of it. | 感觉到这一切 |
[19:36] | Normal love, | 常人一般的爱 |
[19:38] | normal hatred, | 恨 |
[19:41] | normal pain, | 痛苦 |
[19:43] | fear and regret, | 恐惧和悔恨 |
[19:46] | normal joy, | 喜悦 |
[19:49] | and normal sadness. | 以及悲伤 |
[20:00] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚留下陪我 |
[20:02] | -Triss. | 特莉丝 |
[20:03] | -Only stay. | 留下吧 |
[20:05] | Let’s not be alone. | 我们不要孤单一人 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:35] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:36] | Old elven aqueducts. | 古老的精灵水渠 |
[20:38] | Humans built their world on top of our ruins. | 人类在我们的废墟上 建造了他们的世界 |
[20:47] | Hand me a torch. | 把火把给我 |
[20:58] | Who did this to you? | 是谁把你弄成这样的 |
[21:06] | This is important. Yeah, all right, all right. | -这很重要 -嗯 好吧 |
[21:11] | Some villagers came at us at a tavern, a week back. | 一周之前在酒馆里 有几个村民上来打我们 |
[21:15] | We work well, worked at the bank in Gors Velen. | 我们当时在苟斯·维伦的钱庄工作 现在工作也没了 |
[21:20] | It’s dwarf-owned, | 老板是矮人 |
[21:22] | so the owner let us escape | 于是趁守卫还没来抓我们之前 |
[21:27] | before the guards came in for a roundup. | 老板让我们逃走了 |
[21:32] | Ever since the elves took refuge in Xin’trea, | 自从精灵前往仙特利亚避难之后 |
[21:34] | the North have been claiming | 北方一直声称 |
[21:36] | that we’re all sleeper agents for Nilfgaard. | 我们是尼弗迦德的潜伏间谍 |
[21:39] | Sounds familiar. | 听着很耳熟 |
[21:42] | Oh, I doubt that. | 恐怕不见得 |
[21:44] | All we can hope for now is to survive. | 我们现在只能盼着能活下来 |
[22:00] | There’s said to be a pregnant elf in Xin’trea. | 据说在辛特拉有一个精灵怀孕了 |
[22:04] | Think of it, Bal. A new beginning. | 巴利安 你想啊 这是一个新的开始 |
[22:06] | It’s a fairy tale. | 这是童话故事 |
[22:07] | We don’t have the fight left anymore to start anew. | 我们已经没有重新开始的斗志 |
[22:10] | The North have made sure of that. | 北方千方百计打压我们 |
[22:12] | Fuck the North! | 操他妈北方 |
[22:14] | Yeah, I know. Fuck the North! | 对 我知道 操他妈北方 |
[22:17] | No. I’m starting anew. | 不 我会重新开始 |
[22:20] | Get a little patch of land, raise some chickens. | 找一小块地 养一些鸡 |
[22:24] | Find a buxom, raven-haired woman | 找一个有一头黑色秀发的丰满女人 |
[22:28] | to boss me around. | 到处使唤我 |
[22:34] | I’ll borrow your hope, then. | 那我向你借一点希望 |
[22:40] | Come on, help him! Help me! | 救他 帮我一下 |
[22:42] | What the fuck is it? | 这他妈是什么 |
[22:43] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么都看不见 |
[22:45] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[22:46] | -Pull! | 拉 |
[22:50] | -No! -Hey! Come back! | 哎 回来 |
[22:52] | -No! -No! | 不要啊 |
[22:56] | -No! No! He’s gone! | 别去了 他没了 |
[22:59] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:10] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[23:15] | -Got you! | 抓住你了 |
[23:19] | -Kill it! Use your magic! | 杀死它 用你的魔法 |
[23:22] | I can’t! | 我用不了 |
[23:28] | Move! | 走开 |
[23:29] | Come on! | 来 |
[23:30] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[23:36] | -Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck, fuck! | 操 |
[23:40] | What the fuck is the point? | 这他妈有什么意义 |
[23:41] | -Of screaming? -Of anything! | -喊叫吗 -所有的事 |
[23:44] | You’re born helpless so you find strength. | 你出生就毫无力量 于是你找到力量 |
[23:46] | Then that’s all they want you for, to use you. | 然后他们只想要你的力量 只想利用你 |
[23:49] | -And you find love, but it isn’t real. | 然后你找到爱 但爱又不是真的 |
[23:51] | It’s– it’s a wish someone made once, before they even knew who you were. | 只是别人在不了解你时的美好愿望 |
[23:55] | And you– you find power, | 然后你找到了法力 |
[23:58] | and it turns to ash in your hands! | 它却在你的手中化为灰烬 |
[24:00] | -Hey! | 哎 |
[24:04] | You were incredible that day in Sodden. | 索登之役那天 你的表现非常出色 |
[24:07] | The fire. | 大火 |
[24:18] | Oh, that’s what did you in, isn’t it? | 是大火把你耗尽了 对吧 |
[24:23] | It stole your power. | 它偷走了你的法力 |
[24:29] | We all have our time in the sun. | 我们都有荣耀的一刻 |
[24:33] | Your magic has served its purpose. | 你的魔法已经实现了它的意义 |
[24:37] | Perhaps there’s a bigger plan out there for you now. | 也许现在你有了更重要的使命 |
[24:39] | Yes, yes, yes, the benevolent White Flame | 没错 仁慈的白色火焰 |
[24:41] | who brings purpose and meaning and all that fuckery! | 带来使命、意义和他妈各种烂事 |
[24:44] | Skip the recruitment speech Fringilla already gave it. | 你的招募演讲省省吧 芙琳吉拉讲过了 |
[24:46] | -Fringilla is devoted to the cause. | 芙琳吉拉忠于伟大的事业 |
[24:50] | The most important thing they teach you at Aretuza isn’t magic! | 在艾瑞图萨教你的最重要的东西 不是魔法 |
[24:53] | It’s to make people in power believe anything you want them to. | 而是让当权者相信你所说的任何事 |
[24:56] | Do anything you want them to! | 对你言听计从 |
[24:58] | Fringilla’s a political animal. -Trained by the best. | 芙琳吉拉是政治动物 由顶尖的术士训练 |
[25:00] | -Yes, I met your best! | 对 我见识过你们顶尖的术士 |
[25:03] | She tried to puncture my brain and extract every one of my thoughts. | 她想要刺穿我的大脑 把我想的每一个字都套出来 |
[25:06] | -Exactly. -Yes, and it didn’t work. | -这就对了 -嗯 但没成功 |
[25:10] | But what if it had, huh? | 要是成功了呢 |
[25:11] | What if it had worked? | 要是成功了 会怎么样 |
[25:13] | What would she have found? | 她会查到什么 |
[25:16] | Fringilla and I serve Emhyr because he served us first. | 芙琳吉拉和我为恩希尔服务 因为他先为我们服务了 |
[25:24] | Everyone answers to someone eventually. | 每个人最终都要听从某个人的命令 |
[25:29] | Even you, I suspect. | 恐怕连你也不例外 |
[25:35] | You little shit. | 你这个垃圾 |
[25:37] | Oi! | 哎 |
[25:39] | Get here now, you little shit. | 快过来 你这个垃圾 |
[25:42] | -Come on. Find somewhere. Hey! | 来 自己找地方 |
[25:44] | Come on! | 来 |
[25:48] | You left your friend to die in a fucking sewer. | 你丢下朋友不管 任由他在他妈下水道里死掉 |
[25:50] | You ran. | 你跑了 |
[25:52] | I– I– I took the only option I had. | 我也没别的办法 |
[25:55] | He would have done the same. | 换了他也会这么做 |
[25:57] | I I had to save myself. | 我不得不自救 |
[25:58] | You’re not worth it. | 你不配 |
[26:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:03] | We have to wait for the place to empty. | 我们得等那里的人全走掉 |
[26:05] | Then the piper will take us to the boat. | 然后笛手会带我们上船 |
[26:07] | -The Sandpiper? -That’s the one. | -矶鹬笛手 -没错 |
[26:09] | He performs here every night. | 他每天夜里在这里表演 |
[26:10] | As I burn all the memories of you | 当我烧尽一切关于你的回忆 |
[26:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, you have been the most beautiful audience. | 女士们 先生们 你们是最出色的观众 |
[26:21] | -Remember to toss a coin if you can. If anyone needs me, I’ll be at the bar. | 如果可以的话 请记住投一个硬币 如有需要 可以到吧台找我 |
[26:25] | ♪ What for do you yearn? ♪ | 你渴望什么 |
[26:28] | ♪ It’s the point of no return…♪ | 已无法挽回 |
[26:32] | ♪ After everything we did, we saw ♪ | 我们做了那么多 看了那么多 |
[26:36] | ♪ You turned your back on me ♪ | 你却背弃我 |
[26:39] | ♪ What for do you yearn? ♪ | 你渴望什么 |
[26:46] | ♪ Watch that Butcher ♪ | 看那屠夫 |
[26:47] | ♪ Burn! ♪ | 燃烧 |
[26:54] | ♪ At the end of my days when I’m through ♪ | 在我最后的日子 当我想通一切 |
[26:57] | ♪ No word that I’ve written Will ring quite as true ♪ | 我写过的文字都不如这词贴切 |
[27:01] | ♪ As burn ♪ | 燃烧 |
[27:06] | Burn, Butcher, burn! ♪ | 燃烧 屠夫 燃烧 |
[27:12] | Burn, Butcher, burn! ♪ | 燃烧 屠夫 燃烧 |
[27:14] | ♪ Burn, burn, burn! ♪ | 燃烧 燃烧 |
[27:17] | ♪ Burn, burn, burn! ♪ | 燃烧 燃烧 |
[27:23] | ♪ Watch me burn ♪ | 看我烧尽 |
[27:27] | ♪ All the memories ♪ | 一切关于你的回忆 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Leave it with me.Leave it with me.Leave it with me. | 交给我吧 |
[27:48] | No, no, no. No. | 不对 |
[27:51] | There’s a religious zeal to the followers of the White Flame. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 白色火焰的追随者们有宗教狂热 |
[27:58] | Maybe that’s our way into Cintra. | 也许这是我们入主辛特拉的途径 |
[28:01] | The priestess. | 女祭司 |
[28:04] | Good point. | 好主意 |
[28:06] | Holy men are always the most depraved. | 神职人员总是最卑鄙的 |
[28:10] | A prostitute. | 找一个卖淫的 |
[28:11] | Emhyr has to like women! | 恩希尔一定喜欢女人 |
[28:13] | Or men. | 或者男人 |
[28:16] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[28:17] | No one knows his proclivities. No one knows anything about him. | 没人知道他的癖好 大家都对他一无所知 |
[28:20] | Who he is. What he is. Where he is. What he wants. | 他是谁 他是什么东西 他在哪里 他想要什么 |
[28:23] | And nothing he does makes any fucking sense! | 他做的事都他妈令人摸不着头脑 |
[28:27] | We need to get as much information as possible. | 我们得尽可能多地搜集情报 |
[28:30] | Whoever we use needs to be inside the city walls for a while. | 我们用的人得在城内待一段时间 |
[28:35] | But that narrows our options considerably. | 但这大大缩小了我们的选择范围 |
[28:45] | Now that is an out of the box idea. | 这是一个有新意的想法 |
[28:48] | Getting an elf into Cintra won’t be a problem. | 把一个精灵送进辛特拉不是问题 |
[28:53] | But it needs to be the right one. | 得选对精灵才行 |
[28:56] | Someone malleable. | 要可塑性强 |
[28:58] | Distrustful. | 要不轻信他人 |
[29:00] | In all the right ways. | 各方面都要合适 |
[29:04] | You. | 你 |
[29:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:24] | Good morning, Ciri. | 早上好 希瑞 |
[29:25] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[29:26] | You look lovely and refreshed. | 你好美 好精神 |
[29:30] | Triss, | 特莉丝 |
[29:31] | when do you think we can get started? | 你说我们什么时候能开始 |
[29:34] | Today. | 今天 |
[29:36] | I was hoping you’d help me in the lab. | 我希望你能在实验室帮我 |
[29:38] | We can get to know each other. | 我们可以更加了解对方 |
[29:40] | I can show you a few incantations. | 我可以演示几个咒语给你看 |
[29:41] | Get a sense for your potential. | 了解一下你的潜力 |
[29:44] | and be a great foal to ride, too. | -要心存感激 -对 |
[29:46] | Everard. | 埃弗拉德 |
[29:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:49] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[29:51] | -Oh, good morning, Your Highness. | 噢 早上好 殿下 |
[29:55] | Please tell me you lost a bet. | 你是打赌输了才打扮成这样的吧 |
[29:58] | Is that a flower in your hair, girl? | 你头发里是不是有一朵花 姑娘 |
[30:01] | Oh, she’s not joking. | 噢 她不是在开玩笑 |
[30:03] | You never got my rags that clean. | 你没把我的破衣服洗那么干净嘛 |
[30:05] | Yeah, like you ever wash. | 说得你好像洗过似的 |
[30:06] | -I don’t need to, Coen. | 我不需要洗 柯恩 |
[30:08] | Now that’s funny. | 这倒是挺好笑的 |
[30:19] | Thought it suited her, actually. | 其实我觉得她这么打扮挺合适的 |
[30:21] | Sure, if she’s going to a ball. | 没错 如果她要去参加舞会的话 |
[30:24] | -What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:25] | Oh, nothing. She just got her royal knickers in a twist. | 没怎么 她发公主脾气 |
[30:28] | You should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[30:31] | It’s just a bit of fun. | 只是说笑开心一下罢了 |
[30:32] | For who? | 谁开心了 |
[30:34] | You dress her in rags. | 你们让她穿破衣烂衫 |
[30:36] | Keep her bruised as an apple. | 把她弄得遍体鳞伤 |
[30:39] | That is, when she isn’t washing piss-pots or your trousers. | 与此同时 她却在帮你们洗所有的夜壶和裤子 |
[30:42] | Does she even have a chemise? | 她连睡衣都没有吧 |
[30:43] | Or soap? | 肥皂有吗 |
[30:46] | Or cloth for when she gets her blood? | 月经布有没有 |
[30:48] | Though, with those mushrooms you’re feeding her, | 就凭你们给她吃的那些蘑菇 |
[30:50] | you’ll ruthlessly deprive her of that before too long. | 很快她会被你们弄得连月经也停了 |
[30:52] | You say you’re mutants. | 你们说自己是变种人 |
[30:54] | That’s why you don’t understand what people feel. | 所以才不理解别人的感受 |
[30:57] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[30:58] | you’re choosing to be ignorant arseholes, aren’t you? | 你们是自己选择当无知的混蛋 难道不是吗 |
[31:04] | Triss. | 特莉丝 |
[31:17] | How long did it take you to learn to control your powers? | 你花了多久才学会控制自己的法力 |
[31:20] | A long time. | 花了很久 |
[31:22] | Just like it will for you. | 对你来说也会是一样 |
[31:26] | It’s not ready yet. | 还没好 |
[31:28] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[31:33] | They felt bad you didn’t finish your breakfast. | 你没吃完早餐 他们觉得很过意不去 |
[31:43] | You know, my grandmother fought battles and wore dresses. | 我外婆打过仗 她也穿裙子 |
[31:48] | You can do both. | 这两件事并不矛盾 |
[31:50] | -I know. | 我知道 |
[31:52] | It’s ready. | 好了 |
[32:00] | No glow. | 没有发光 |
[32:02] | So no evidence of mutagenic alchemy. | 所以没有证据证明牵涉诱变炼金术 |
[32:04] | But there is something strange. | 但有点奇怪 |
[32:08] | Stellacite. | 星彩石 |
[32:11] | Like from a monolith. | 像是巨石碑上的 |
[32:14] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我以前没见过这种东西 |
[32:18] | This was taken from the | 林地矮妖使艾斯卡尔变异 |
[32:19] | leshy that turned Eskel. | 这是从矮妖身上取下来的 |
[32:31] | -More stellacite. | 又是星彩石 |
[32:33] | How did two different monsters wind up with the same dust on them? | 两只怪物身上怎么会有相同的粉末 |
[32:35] | They came from the same place. | 它们来自同一个地方 |
[32:39] | A monolith? | 巨石碑 |
[32:40] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[32:54] | Tell us what you know about it. | 你知道什么 告诉我们 |
[33:03] | When when Nilfgaard attacked Cintra, | 尼弗迦德进攻辛特拉的时候 |
[33:06] | just outside the city walls, | 在城墙外 |
[33:10] | I… | 我 |
[33:11] | I saw a monolith topple. | 我看见一块巨石碑翻倒 |
[33:14] | How? | 怎么会翻倒 |
[33:23] | Daughter of Chaos belongs to us. | 混沌能量之女属于我们 |
[33:25] | Turn your backs. | 转身 |
[33:27] | Join the procession. | 加入队伍 |
[33:29] | There is only death here. | 这里只有死亡 |
[33:33] | -Cirilla. | 希瑞菈 |
[33:34] | -Ciri. Hey. | 希瑞 哎 |
[33:37] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:49] | You are brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[33:52] | But let us help. | 但是让我们帮助你 |
[34:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | When the Black Knight captured me | 当黑骑士抓住我的时候 |
[34:15] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[34:20] | I screamed. | 我尖叫 |
[34:24] | And that’s when the monolith cracked and fell. | 这时巨石碑裂开并翻倒下来 |
[34:37] | I toppled it. | 是我把它弄翻的 |
[34:42] | How could that be? | 怎么可能 |
[34:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:46] | I need to see it for myself. | 我得亲眼看见才行 |
[34:49] | I really didn’t mean to do it, Geralt. | 我真的不是故意的 杰洛特 |
[34:51] | And if these monsters are my fault | 如果这些怪物是因为我的错 |
[34:54] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[34:59] | I’ll fix it. | 我会解决好 |
[35:20] | Sleep it off somewhere else, chap. | 到别的地方去睡觉醒酒 朋友 |
[35:32] | Bard. | 吟游诗人 |
[35:38] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[35:40] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这里了 |
[35:41] | And what fresh hell did you just crawl out of? | 你这是刚从什么鬼地方爬出来啊 |
[35:47] | A sewer. | 下水道 |
[35:48] | -What’s your excuse? -Oh, a sewer? | -你又有什么借口 -噢 下水道 |
[35:50] | I always knew you were a blood-sucking, joyless | 我一向知道你吸血、无趣 |
[35:54] | hugger? | 而且喜欢拥抱 |
[35:56] | Hugging. We are hugging. | 拥抱 我们在拥抱 |
[35:58] | Oh, gods, I miss the days | 诸神啊 我怀念以前的日子 |
[36:00] | when my biggest problem was an ever-present, sing-songy twit. | 当时最大的麻烦只是 有个爱唱歌的笨蛋总在眼前晃罢了 |
[36:03] | Uh, drink? I’m gonna drink. | 喝酒吗 我要喝酒了 |
[36:05] | I am not having this conversation unless I’m drinking. | 谈这个 我一定要喝酒才行 |
[36:14] | I heard the song. | 你唱的歌我听到了 |
[36:15] | Geralt must have left quite a sour taste in your mouth. | 杰洛特一定给你留下了 非常苦涩的回忆 |
[36:18] | What? He– | 什么 他 |
[36:19] | No one leaves any tastes in my mouth, thank you very much. | 谁都不会给我留下苦涩的回忆 非常感谢你 |
[36:22] | I sing of universal matters, my dear, generous lady. | 我唱尽天下事 我亲爱而慷慨的女士 |
[36:27] | Emotions which anybody could experience. | 任何人都可能经历那些情绪 |
[36:29] | That song could be about anyone.-Mmm. -Anyone. | 那首歌可以关于任何人 |
[36:31] | -Mm. Mm-hm. -Anyone.-Mm -Anyone. | 任何人 |
[36:36] | Fine. Yes, when I wrote it, | 好吧 是的 我写那首歌的时候 |
[36:39] | it did come from the heart. | 确实是源自我内心的感受 |
[36:43] | Perhaps a broken one. | 也许当时我的心都碎了 |
[36:48] | We’re better off without him. | 没有他 我们更好 |
[36:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:58] | -Oh, by the gods, that is awful. | 诸神啊 好难喝 |
[37:01] | And I am going to find anything else to drink | 我去找别的东西喝 |
[37:04] | whilst you tell me why the hell your sad arse is here. | 与此同时 你告诉我你为什么会来这里 |
[37:07] | You’re the Sandpiper. | 你是矶鹬笛手 |
[37:10] | What? No. Yes. No. | 什么 不是 是的 不是 |
[37:13] | How do you know that name? | 你怎么知道这个名字 |
[37:15] | You pick up a thing or two when you’re in hiding. | 躲起来的时候 就会听到一些事 |
[37:17] | You’re in hiding? | 你躲起来了 |
[37:20] | Because you’re part elf | 因为你有一部分精灵血统 |
[37:21] | Yennefer, I completely forgot. | 叶妮芙 我完全忘了 |
[37:24] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[37:27] | I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy, and, yes, | 即便对我最凶狠的敌人 我也不会希望其遭受如此命运 |
[37:30] | you are firmly lodged in that category, it has to be said, | 没错 不得不说 这其中铁定有你一个名额 |
[37:33] | but what they’ve done to you and your people is | 但是他们对你和你的族人的所作所为 |
[37:37] | unspeakable. | 令人不齿 |
[37:43] | But some people are speaking. | 但是有些人在发声 |
[37:46] | There are anonymous benefactors working behind the scenes, | 有一些匿名捐赠人士在幕后行动 |
[37:49] | helping me, helping us, helping us make this right. | 帮助我 帮助我们 帮助我们纠正这个错误 |
[37:52] | Why help? What’s in it for you? | 为什么要帮 这对你有什么好处 |
[37:58] | I was at the great oak Bleobheris when it was raided. | 我之前在巨橡树伯琉赫里斯 当时那里受到袭击 |
[38:04] | The Seat of Friendship, the druids called it. | 德鲁伊称之为友谊之地” |
[38:07] | Where every free thinker was welcome,no matter their race, their creed | 那里欢迎所有的自由思考者 不论种族、信仰 |
[38:13] | They come for the elves, Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 他们今天对付精灵 |
[38:15] | They’ll come for the dwarves. | 他们以后也会对付矮人 |
[38:17] | And sooner or later, they will come for everyone. | 早晚他们会对付所有人 |
[38:20] | Anyone that they deem the “other,” so | 任何被他们视作异类的人 所以 |
[38:26] | Eventually | 到最后 |
[38:29] | no artist is safe. | 没有哪个艺术家是安全的 |
[38:32] | Besides, at the end of the day, | 而且说到底 |
[38:34] | if I’ve learned one thing, | 如果说我学到了什么的话 |
[38:36] | it is that sometimes, legends can be intoxicating. | 那就是有时候传奇也会有毒 |
[38:42] | Well, Sandpiper, | 好的 矶鹬笛手 |
[38:44] | the man, the myth, the legend, | 男人 神话 传奇 |
[38:48] | -I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[38:49] | -Stand back! Stand back! | 退后 |
[38:51] | He’s with me. It’s okay. | 他和我一起的 没事 |
[38:54] | I need to get to Cintra. | 我得去辛特拉 |
[38:58] | The both of us. | 我们两个都去 |
[39:00] | Well, I’ll do what I can. | 好的 我尽力而为 |
[39:03] | But know this. | 但是要知道 |
[39:04] | You, you both | 你们两个 |
[39:08] | smell truly awful. | 真的都很臭 |
[39:09] | I mean, it is like something has crawled up your arses | 就好像有东西从你们屁股爬上去 |
[39:12] | and died. | 然后死了 |
[39:13] | So… | 所以啊 |
[39:16] | We leave Oxenfurt at nightfall. | 我们傍晚从牛堡出发 |
[39:18] | Plenty of time to take a bath before then. | 在此之前有足够的时间洗一个澡 |
[39:21] | Just sayin’. | 我就是随口一说 |
[39:29] | Coen replenished your elixirs. | 柯恩给你补足了丹药 |
[39:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[39:44] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[39:45] | I can’t be what you want, Triss. | 我做不到你想要的样子 特莉丝 |
[39:48] | What you deserve. | 我配不上你 |
[39:51] | -If things were different– -Except they’re not. | -如果局势不像现在这样 -可惜没有如果 |
[39:53] | And I’m grown enough to understand that. | 我不是小孩子 我明白 |
[39:58] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[40:01] | you were what I was looking for. | 我想要的人就是你 |
[40:04] | Your pain | 你的痛苦 |
[40:07] | it excited me. | 令我很激动 |
[40:11] | Because I finally felt something again. | 因为我终于又有感觉了 |
[40:13] | You mean after Sodden? | 索登之役后你失去了感觉 |
[40:15] | Most of us were cured after the battle. | 战斗之后 我们多数都被治愈了 |
[40:21] | You can hardly see the marks, but | 几乎看不到伤痕 但是 |
[40:23] | Some wounds cannot be healed. | 有些伤无法治愈 |
[40:28] | I understand that more than you know. | 对于这一点 我比你更清楚 |
[40:32] | I hope that in your search to feel again | 希望在你寻回感觉的过程中 |
[40:37] | -you feel your value. | 你能够感受到自己的价值 |
[40:39] | -To Ciri? | 对希瑞的价值 |
[40:40] | To me. | 对我的价值 |
[40:43] | You are important to me, Triss. | 你对我很重要 特莉丝 |
[40:46] | -You always will be. | 一向如此 |
[40:48] | -You’re going to Cintra? | 你要去辛特拉 |
[40:55] | You said you’d never go back there. | 你说了永远不会回去 |
[40:57] | Twice. | 说过两次 |
[40:59] | No witcher yet | 维瑟米尔 |
[41:00] | has died of old age lying in bed dictating his will, Vesemir. | 至今还没有猎魔人 躺在床上口述遗嘱终老而亡 |
[41:04] | I have a girl to protect. | 我要保护这个女孩 |
[41:07] | I can’t just stay here. | 我不能留在这里 |
[41:09] | I have a friend who studies monoliths. | 我有一个研究巨石碑的朋友 |
[41:12] | I can portal you to him. | 我可以把你传送到他那里去 |
[41:16] | Portals are no fun. | 传送可不是好玩的 |
[41:20] | There you go. | 好了 |
[41:26] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[41:40] | You must be the mage. | 你一定就是那个术士 |
[41:42] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[41:45] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[42:04] | A group of elves from Tretogor is on board. | 一群来自崔托格的精灵已经上船 |
[42:06] | And if the ship is full? | 如果船满了怎么办 |
[42:09] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[42:10] | then you’re swimming. | 你们只能游泳了 |
[42:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:16] | I’ll go first. | 我先上 |
[42:18] | Stick close to the wall and stay out of sight until I give you the signal. | 靠着墙走 别被看见 我会给你们信号 |
[42:22] | I’m gonna do what I do best. | 我要做我最擅长的事了 |
[42:25] | And what’s that? | 你最擅长什么 |
[42:27] | Oh, I never really know. | 噢 我也不太清楚 |
[42:29] | Yeah, that’s why I’m so good at it. | 所以我很擅长 |
[42:42] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[42:43] | -Fuck! -Excuse me! | -操 -不好意思 |
[42:46] | Papers for the transit, please. | 请出示旅行证件 |
[42:48] | -Papers? Absolutely. Papers. -Yeah. | -证件 没问题 证件 -嗯 |
[42:51] | Ah-ha! How silly of me. | 我犯傻了 |
[42:53] | I’m just gonna | 我来 |
[42:55] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[42:56] | -A lot of pockets. -Mm-hm. | 很多口袋 等我一下 |
[42:59] | ♪ The golden one with the golden rules ♪ | 黄金色的有着黄金法则 |
[43:04] | Ain’t that the, uh–the song with the, uh… | 这不是那首什么歌吗 |
[43:06] | ♪ The long-necked warriors ♪ | 长颈战士带着所有工具 |
[43:11] | -You know it! -Oh, yeah, yeah! -Oh! | -你会唱 -对啊 |
[43:16] | You’re him. | 就是你啊 |
[43:18] | Jaskier, the bard? | 吟游诗人亚斯克尔 |
[43:19] | -Guilty. -Oh! | 被你逮个正着 |
[43:20] | Not literally, but, you know. | 不是说真的被你逮个正着 |
[43:22] | -Don’t worry about the papers. -Oh! | 证件的事不用管了 |
[43:24] | Thanks for the tunes. | 谢谢你的音乐 |
[43:25] | My niece, oh! Just loves them. | 我侄女特别喜欢 |
[43:27] | -Oh, that’s lovely. | 太好了 |
[43:29] | -Well, bless her, bless yourself. -Oh, yes. | -祝福她 也祝福你 -噢 好的 |
[43:31] | -Have a lovely evening. -Oh, you take care, good sir! | -祝你度过一个愉快的晚上 -噢 你保重 先生 |
[43:35] | Uh, although, | 不过啊 |
[43:37] | if you don’t mind me saying so, that one, it’s, uh it’s not your strongest. | 恕我直言 那首不是你唱得最好的一首 |
[43:43] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是嘛 |
[43:45] | It’s a bit complicated. | 有一点复杂 |
[43:46] | Took me to the fourth verse to understand there were different timelines. | 我到第四段才明白过来 原来有不同的时间线 |
[43:50] | -Oh, did it? Well | 噢 是嘛 这样啊 |
[43:51] | -That magic kiss? -That was a bit cheap. | 那神奇一吻有点廉价 |
[43:52] | -Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[43:53] | I spotted the dragon reveal a mile away. | 我在三里地外就发现龙要显现 |
[43:55] | Oh, you’re clever. You’re a clever one. | 噢 你很聪明 你是个聪明人 |
[43:57] | I must say, the, uh | 我不得不说 |
[44:00] | the bit when the lute player ends up with the warrior ladies | 鲁特琴手最后与女战士的那段情节 |
[44:02] | Lovable, lovable lutanist. | 可爱的鲁特琴手 |
[44:04] | Yeah! | 对 |
[44:06] | Didn’t really ring true for me, I must say. | 不得不说 我觉得不太真实 |
[44:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:12] | Am I gonna say it? | 我要说吗 |
[44:14] | Yeah, I’m gonna say it. | 嗯 我要说 |
[44:15] | You know, if you could write yourself a little song, | 如果你能自已写一首小曲子 |
[44:18] | you could sing yourself whatever you please, | 你想怎么唱都行 |
[44:21] | -but you can’t, can you? | 但是你写不了 对吧 |
[44:23] | Because you are a dockside scapegrace, | 因为你只是一个码头流氓 |
[44:26] | a qualling feculent, | 垂头丧气 污秽不堪 |
[44:28] | a beef-witted,hell-hated, addlepated goon | 猪脑子 讨人厌 头脑不清的白痴 |
[44:33] | This is taking too long. We need to get him away from the ramps. | 这样拖的时间太长了 不能让他守着坡道 |
[44:37] | -What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:38] | I’ll distract him. You take them onto the boat. | 我去引开他 你带大家上船 |
[44:41] | Like hell! I’m not going to fucking Cintra without you. | 这可不行 没你陪着 我可不去辛特拉 |
[44:44] | My head will roll before I step through the gate. | 还没走进城门 我的脑袋就没了 |
[44:45] | -Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[44:47] | None of us will get to Cintra if I don’t do something. | 如果我不行动 我们谁都去不了辛特拉 |
[44:50] | -If you do, you’ll get us all killed. | 你行动会把我们都害死 |
[44:53] | And maybe, just maybe, you are grateful to be entertained. | 你获得了娱乐 是不是应该心存感谢呢 |
[44:59] | -You’re an hero to my niece. | 你是我侄女的英雄 |
[45:00] | -Well | 好的 |
[45:02] | -Practically worships you. -Naturally. | -她很崇拜你 -这是自然 |
[45:04] | She’ll be heartbroken to hear her favorite bard is a steaming pile | 如果她知道自己最喜欢的吟游诗人 脑子里只有一坨屎 |
[45:08] | of shit for brains. -Well– | 她一定会很伤心 |
[45:09] | This ship’s not going anywhere till I check your papers. | 在我检查你的证件之前 船不开 |
[45:13] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[45:15] | Fuck the North. | 操他妈北方 |
[45:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[45:22] | Fuck the North. | 操他妈北方 |
[45:25] | Come again? | 再说一次 |
[45:32] | Fuck the North! | 操他妈北方 |
[45:36] | -No, don’t– | 别这样 |
[45:41] | Fuck the elves. | 操他妈精灵 |
[45:45] | Go on, get stuck in. | 来 给我打 |
[45:47] | -Go on! | 来 |
[45:51] | We need to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快 |
[45:57] | -Go on, lads! | 兄弟们 继续打 |
[47:11] | According to Geralt, | 据杰洛特说 |
[47:13] | no one knows the Continent’s vegetation better than you. | 没人比你更了解大陆上的植物 |
[47:17] | Tell me I’m not crazy. | 告诉我 我没有疯 |
[47:19] | Tell me what I’m looking at here. | 告诉我这是什么 |
[47:21] | -Feainnewedd. -Mmm. | 太阳之子 |
[47:23] | This only grows where Elder blood has been spilled. | 这只会在洒有上古之血的地方生长 |
[47:25] | Where did you find this? | 这是你在哪里找到的 |
[47:26] | Killer Trail. | 杀手小道 |
[47:27] | Training course. | 训练场上 |
[47:29] | Everywhere that girl got her ass kicked. | 那女孩受过伤的地方都有 |
[47:32] | Elder blood was wiped from the Continent generations ago. | 在许多世代之前 上古之血已经在大陆上被清除殆尽 |
[47:35] | There are legends | 传说上古之血 |
[47:37] | that Elder blood was one of the key ingredients in the creation of the first witcher mutagens. | 是制造第一批猎魔人诱变剂的 关键材料之一 |
[47:43] | Mutagens that were destroyed in the sacking of Kaer Morhen. | 这些诱变剂在劫掠凯尔·莫罕时被毁 |
[47:47] | Not another witcher’s been created since. | 自那之后 再也没有制造出新的猎魔人 |
[47:49] | Vesemir, these are new buds. | 维瑟米尔 这些是新芽 |
[47:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[47:53] | Destiny has given us a gift. | 命运给了我们一份礼物 |
[47:56] | The key to making more witchers. | 制造更多猎魔人的关键 |
[48:00] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[48:05] | It’s all right. You’re safe. You’re safe. | 没事 安全了 |
[48:08] | You all right? | 你没事了 |
[48:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:16] | We, all of us, would be dead without you. | 如果没有你 我们都没命了 |
[48:19] | Ah, well. | 噢 好的 |
[48:21] | I’m Dara. | 我叫达拉 |
[48:22] | It’s lovely to meet you, Dara. | 很高兴认识你 达拉 |
[48:24] | I expect you to do great things, all right? | 我期待你有出色的表现 好吗 |
[48:28] | Make this worth it. | 不要辜负大家一片苦心 |
[48:32] | Someone should receive you on the other side. | 有人会在对面接应你们 |
[48:34] | Thank you. I’ll make sure they get everything they need when we arrive. | 谢谢 他们到了之后的事 我会安排妥当 |
[48:43] | What? | 怎么 |
[48:46] | What? | 怎么 |
[48:47] | What happened to you? | 你出了什么事 |
[48:50] | I’ve lived a long life. You’ll have to be more specific. | 我活了这么多年 你得问具体一点才行 |
[48:59] | Chaos appears to be done with me. | 混沌能量似乎已经和我一刀两断 |
[49:02] | You’ve lost your magic? Is– is that even possible? | 你失去了法力 这可能吗 |
[49:05] | Go on. Get your gloating in. | 继续说 幸灾乐祸吧 |
[49:07] | -Time’s limited. | 时间有限 |
[49:10] | Once upon a time, I would have used this opportunity | 换作以前 我会利用这次机会 |
[49:13] | to call you an empty, lonely,power hungry she-demon, but | 讽刺你是空虚寂寞 且嗜权的女魔头 但是 |
[49:19] | I’m an artist, Yennefer. | 我是一名艺术家 叶妮芙 |
[49:21] | It’s my job to put myself in other people’s shoes. | 设身处地考虑问题是我的工作 |
[49:24] | Even if they are, in your case, large, clunky, and, I don’t know, probably full of snakes or something. | 即便像你这样硕大笨重、蛇蝎一般 也不能例外 |
[49:34] | I’m scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[49:37] | I’m scared that one day, | 我害怕有一天 |
[49:39] | the muses will stop speaking to me. | 曲艺之神会弃我而去 |
[49:45] | Because who are we when we can no longer do the one thing | 因为如果我们 不能在大陆上施展自己的才能 |
[49:52] | we were put on this Continent to do? | 那我们还是什么人呢 |
[49:58] | We find a new purpose. | 那就寻找新的意义 |
[50:01] | A better one. | 更美好的意义 |
[50:03] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[50:08] | Chaos could never be done with the likes of you, | 混沌能量 永远不可能与你这样的人一刀两断 |
[50:11] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[50:16] | Of that much, I am certain. | 这一点我很肯定 |
[50:20] | So, if it’s all the same to you, | 所以如果你也这么想 |
[50:23] | goodbye, | 那么再见吧 |
[50:24] | good luck, | 祝你好运 |
[50:27] | good riddance. | 祝你一路顺利 |
[50:33] | Same to you. | 你也一样 |
[51:00] | Yennefer, what are you doing? | 叶妮芙 你干什么 |
[51:06] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
[51:08] | We have to save ourselves. | 我们得救自己 |