时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Vespula? Vespula! | 薇丝普拉? |
[00:19] | Are you even listening? | 你到底在不在听? |
[00:21] | What does Radovid even mean, I see people? | 拉多维德说我会看人是什么意思? |
[00:24] | How does he know what I see? I mean, he’s only met me, | 他怎么知道我看到什么? 他才刚认识我 |
[00:27] | like, twice. | 见过两面 |
[00:30] | Nah… | 哎 |
[00:32] | You can’t play a player. | 你无法玩弄一个玩家 |
[00:34] | That’s what I always say. | 我总是这么说 |
[00:36] | He’s hiding something, | 他有所隐瞒 |
[00:38] | and if I’m gonna help Geralt, | 如果我要帮助杰洛特 |
[00:41] | I need to find out what that is. | 就得弄清楚他隐瞒的是什么 |
[00:44] | Because Geralt is… | 因为杰洛特是… |
[00:49] | a hammer. | 一把锤子 |
[00:52] | -You know? | 你知道吗? |
[00:55] | You’re confused. | 你没听懂 |
[00:57] | All right– Wait– Okay. Ah… | 好吧 |
[00:59] | When you’re a hammer, every problem is a nail. | 在锤子眼里 一切问题都在于钉子 |
[01:02] | You see a nail and you’re like, “Grrr. Fuck this nail.” | 看见钉子就心想:“敲他妈这颗钉子 |
[01:05] | “Fuck this nail, in particular.” | 把这颗钉子敲掉” |
[01:07] | And you hammer the nail. | 然后就敲钉子 |
[01:08] | But sometimes the problem is something else. | 但有时候问题在于其他东西 |
[01:10] | Sometimes the problem is, uh… a bunch of petunias, | 有时候问题是一片喇叭花 |
[01:14] | or a bowl of… porridge, | 或者一碗粥 |
[01:16] | and you can’t hammer a bowl of porridge. | 总不能去敲一碗粥吧 |
[01:19] | I mean, you can try, but then your hammer gets all gunked up, | 想试试也可以 不过就会弄得锤子上都是粥 |
[01:22] | porridge goes everywhere, and then you have… no porridge. | 粥洒得到处都是 然后你就没粥了 |
[01:26] | The solution requires a different kind of tool. | 解决问题需要用另一种工具 |
[01:34] | And Radovid… is that tool. | 拉多维德就是这件工具 |
[01:38] | Radovid is… a spoon. | 拉多维德就是这把匙子 |
[01:43] | -Oh, obviously. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:44] | -Obviously. Yeah. | 可不是嘛 嗯 |
[01:47] | Aah… Yeah, I’m aware this doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 我知道这有点难懂 |
[01:49] | What I’m trying to say is, the problem is different. | 不过我的意思是问题不一样 |
[01:53] | The solution needs to be different. | 解决方法也得不一样 |
[01:57] | And Radovid… is different. | 拉多维德不一样 |
[02:03] | He’s intelligent. | 他很聪明 |
[02:04] | He tries to hide it, | 却想装傻 |
[02:05] | but he’s insightful. | 但他很有洞察力 |
[02:08] | Sharp… like a knife. | 敏锐得像一把刀 |
[02:13] | If he’s a knife, I need to keep him away from Geralt. | 如果他是刀 那我就得让他远离杰洛特 |
[02:16] | You like him! | 你喜欢他 |
[02:19] | Who, Geralt? Yeah, I guess. | 谁?杰洛特?嗯 是吧 |
[02:21] | Platonically, | 柏拉图式的喜欢 |
[02:22] | and occasionally with great effort, as one would a family goat. | 有时候得费很大劲 就像对家养山羊那样 |
[02:26] | -Hang on, when did you get dressed? | 你什么时候把衣服穿上了? |
[02:27] | -I mean the spoon guy. | 我是说匙子那人 |
[02:29] | What, Radovid? No! | 啊?拉多维德?不是 |
[02:30] | – Yes. -No! | -是的 -不是! |
[02:32] | I’ve cursed you for chasing tail of every kind. | 你见谁都想上 我已经诅咒过你了 |
[02:35] | Men, women, dwarves, | 男人 女人 矮人 |
[02:38] | elves, | 精灵 |
[02:38] | polymorphous– | 多形… |
[02:39] | That was one time and I… regret nothing. -It was amazing. -Hmm. | 就那一次 而且我完全不后悔 非常棒 |
[02:44] | But never have I ever seen you have a crush. | 但我从没见你有过心上人 |
[02:49] | -A crush? -Mmm. | 心上人? |
[02:52] | Oh, you think I have crushes. | 噢 你觉得我会有心上人 |
[02:55] | -Crushes are for children, my darling. -Mmm? | 小孩才有心上人 亲爱的 |
[02:59] | -I have mind-bending… -Mmm? | 我有令人兴奋无比 |
[03:03] | …world-ending, | 世界末日般 |
[03:05] | heart-wrenching affairs. | 令人痛彻心扉的恋情 |
[03:10] | -Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[03:14] | -The Lothario of Lyria. -Oh! | 莱里亚色鬼 |
[03:16] | -The Romancer of Redania! -Aah! | 瑞达尼亚浪漫公子! |
[03:19] | -The Stud of Cidaris! | 希达里斯种马! |
[03:22] | Jaskier. | 亚斯克尔 |
[03:23] | For fuck’s… | 操他妈的 |
[03:26] | Sorry. It’s the family goat. | 不好意思 是家养山羊 |
[03:30] | Good to see you too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[03:32] | How’d it go? | 怎么样啊? |
[03:33] | Not quite as expected. | 与预期中不太一样 |
[03:36] | Did you find the castle? | 你找到那座城堡了吗? |
[03:38] | Please tell me you killed Firefingers. | 请告诉我你杀了火指先生 |
[03:40] | Rience wasn’t there. | 里恩斯不在那里 |
[03:43] | I did find something else, though. | 不过我倒是有别的发现 |
[03:45] | Yeah, and what’s that? | 是嘛 发现了什么? |
[03:48] | Her. | 她 |
[03:49] | And she is? | 她是? |
[03:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:54] | But she thinks she’s Ciri. | 不过她认为自己是希瑞 |
[03:56] | Always a source. No room for… | 总有一个来源 容不下害虫 |
[03:59] | I hate you. Ooh! | 我恨你 |
[04:01] | It’s all right… Ciri. | 没事 希瑞 |
[04:03] | -This is a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[04:06] | I’m Jaskier. | 我是亚斯克尔 |
[04:07] | Always a source. No room for vermin. | 总有一个来源 容不下害虫 |
[04:10] | -Always. -Fuck. Is she all right? | -总是如此 -操!她没事吧? |
[04:13] | She was part of an experiment. – Don’t be… | 她是一个实验的一部分 |
[04:16] | -The only survivor. | 唯一的幸存者 |
[04:18] | She has lucid moments, but reverts back to this. | 她有时清醒 但之后又会回到这样的状态 |
[04:23] | Whatever she’s rambling about, | 不论她嘀咕的是什么 |
[04:25] | it’s stuck in her head in a nonsensical loop. | 这些话在她的脑子里反复循环 无法理解 |
[04:28] | I need to find out why. | 我得弄清到底是为什么 |
[04:30] | Please tell me you have a plan. | 请告诉我你有计划了 |
[04:33] | We’re taking her to Anika. | 我们带她去见安妮伽 |
[04:35] | If this is an enchantment, she’ll be able to fix it. | 这是中了咒语 她能解除咒语 |
[04:38] | And who’s Anika? | 安妮伽是谁? |
[04:42] | She’s a druid. And a friend of my mother’s. | 她是一位德鲁伊 也是我母亲的朋友 |
[05:09] | – Yep, it’s him all right. | 嗯 是他没错 |
[05:11] | Smelled you from two hilltops away. | 隔着两座山就闻到你的味道了 |
[05:14] | What are you doing here, Otto? | 你怎么在这里 奥托? |
[05:16] | Blame the heightened senses, but we both know you’re a ripe old bugger. | 怪增强的感官好了 不过你我心知肚明 你就是个臭老头 |
[05:22] | I suppose you’re here for a reason. | 你来这里一定有原因吧 |
[05:26] | – Hello, Anika. – Wait. Just– | 你好 安妮伽 |
[05:28] | – She’s missed you too. | 她也很想你 |
[05:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:44] | -Whew! Oh, that burns. | 啊 好烫 |
[05:45] | That burns like a Raróg’s arsehole. | 烫得像火鸟的屁眼 |
[05:49] | – What is it? – Uh, that’s table salt. | -这是什么? -食盐 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:54] | Yep, that’s just, uh… that’s just table salt. | 嗯 就是食盐 |
[05:56] | That’s not, um… not very druidic. | 不是很德鲁伊 |
[05:59] | -I’m not a druid. -Oh, right. | -我不是德鲁伊 -噢 好的 |
[06:01] | I’m a werewolf. | 我是狼人 |
[06:03] | Whoa. What? You’re– What? Uh, a… | 啊?你是… |
[06:06] | I was bit, back in the plague of ’21. | 21年瘟疫时我被咬了 |
[06:08] | Went out to the woods to isolate. Avoid the disease. | 去树林里隔离 躲避疾病 |
[06:12] | Was so worried about boils and shitting myself to death, | 当时很担心火疖子 把我自己吓个半死 |
[06:15] | I wasn’t thinking about werewolves. | 以至于没有考虑狼人的问题 |
[06:16] | Priority, yeah. I get it. | 总有个轻重缓急 我明白 |
[06:18] | Geralt was hired by the villagers to kill me. | 杰洛特受雇于村民们前来杀我 |
[06:21] | He found me a cure instead. | 结果却为我找到了治愈方法 |
[06:23] | -Kept close to my chest, it keeps me safe. -Oh. | 挂在我胸口 保我安全 |
[06:27] | Almost got himself killed in the process, but… | 过程中他差点死掉 |
[06:30] | he saved my life. | 但他救了我的命 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Seems about right. | 嗯 他是这样的 |
[06:43] | How’d you and Otto meet? | 你和奥托怎么认识的? |
[06:45] | It was about a year ago. | 大概一年前 |
[06:49] | We were at the Temple of Truth. | 在真理寺认识的 |
[06:50] | Mourning. | 我们都是去悼念逝者 |
[06:53] | His wife, Edwina, was killed in a fire. The children too. | 他的妻子埃德温娜和孩子们 在一场火灾中丧生 |
[06:59] | I was there for Visenna. | 我去是为了薇森娜 |
[07:07] | She’s dead? | 她死了? |
[07:11] | She talked about you a lot at the end. | 最后她说了很多你的事 |
[07:23] | Well, whoever did this fucked her up pretty good. | 施咒者下手凶狠 她的情况很严重 |
[07:25] | It’s a mind-control enchantment. | 是一种心灵控制咒语 |
[07:28] | Mind control? | 心灵控制? |
[07:30] | So someone needs her to believe she’s Ciri. | 这么说有人需要她自认为是希瑞 |
[07:33] | It’s extremely powerful. | 非常强大 |
[07:35] | Elements of Chaos, | 咒语中包含 |
[07:37] | druidic magic, even some ancient elven sorcery in the spell. | 混沌能量、德鲁伊魔法 甚至一些古代精灵魔法的元素 |
[07:41] | Oh, that’s another thing. She’s part elven. | 还有一件事 她有部分精灵血统 |
[07:43] | Maybe a couple of generations removed, but still. | 也许隔了几代 但血统仍然在 |
[07:47] | Poor girl’s head’s a tangled mess. | 可怜的女孩脑子里乱成一锅粥 |
[07:50] | Who would have the power to do this? | 谁有这样的法力? |
[07:52] | I don’t know anyone with the knowledge to do this. | 我知道的人里 没有谁具有这样的知识 |
[07:55] | It would take lifetimes to acquire all these tricks. | 几辈子才能学会这么多法术 |
[07:59] | Whoever this mage is, they have quite a variety of interests. | 这位术士兴趣相当广博 |
[08:04] | An extraction elixir. | 真言水 |
[08:07] | Well done, Otto. | 非常好 奥托 |
[08:25] | Ah, it’ll take a while, and there’s no guarantee. | 要花一点时间 而且无法保证结果 |
[08:28] | If it works, she’ll be able to tell us who did this. | 如果有效 她就可以告诉我们是谁把她弄成这样 |
[08:31] | And what they want with Ciri. | 以及他们对希瑞有什么企图 |
[08:44] | This is the dwarven bank. | 这里是矮人银行 |
[08:47] | -I thought we were going to Aretuza. | 不是说去艾瑞图萨吗? |
[08:48] | -We are. But as you said yourself, there’s always more to the picture. | 没错 但就像你说的 总是画外有画嘛 |
[08:54] | -Aah! – My eyes deceive me! For surely, a creature this beautiful cannot be real! | 一定是我的眼睛欺骗我 怎么可能真有如此美丽的生物? |
[09:01] | My sweet Yennefer, | 我亲爱的叶妮芙 |
[09:02] | it is the most sumptuous of pleasures, as always. | 见到你永远是我最大的荣幸 |
[09:06] | -The pleasure is all mine, Giancardi. -Mmm! | 是我荣幸才对 吉安卡迪 |
[09:09] | Please, | 请坐 |
[09:11] | take a seat while we finalize your arrangements. | 与此同时 我们会把你的业务办理完毕 |
[09:14] | Horror! | 恐怖! |
[09:15] | Pure ‘orror on my family’s faces, | 我的家人们满脸恐惧 |
[09:18] | as they watched me dragged away to certain death, | 他们看着我被拖走 料定难逃一死 |
[09:21] | their own fate hanging in the balance. | 他们自己也命悬一线 |
[09:24] | When who should appear? A goddess from the heaven? | 这时谁会出现呢?天女下凡? |
[09:28] | -Better! | 比这更好 |
[09:29] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[09:31] | She blasted the villainous wretches into dust. | 她将那些可怜的恶人化为灰烬 |
[09:35] | You exaggerate my heroism. | 你也太夸张了 |
[09:37] | Nonsense. | 毫不夸张 |
[09:38] | This is why the Giancardi Bank, mind well the name, | 这就是吉安卡迪银行 会为朋友不惜一切的原因 |
[09:42] | will do anything for a friend. | 也请记住这个名字 |
[09:46] | For your other matter, | 关于你的另一件事 |
[09:47] | my most secure vault is yours. | 我最安全的保险库供你使用 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | If it’s not too much to ask, I have one more favor. | 如果不是太麻烦的话 我还有一个请求 |
[09:55] | – Sure. | 好的 |
[09:56] | -My ward needs a chaperone. | 我带的孩子需要一个人照顾 |
[09:58] | -Say no more. – What? | -没问题 -啊? |
[09:59] | Fabio is at your disposal. | 法比奥供你差遣 |
[10:02] | I thought you said this was important for my future. | 你不是说这对我未来很重要吗? |
[10:05] | It is. | 确实很重要 |
[10:06] | But first, my past must be settled. | 但必须先把我以前的事处理掉 |
[10:09] | I know you’re nervous. Let me be there with you. | 我知道你很紧张 我帮你作好准备 |
[10:27] | There. | 好了 |
[10:29] | Now you look ordinary. | 现在你看起来很普通了 |
[10:31] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[10:32] | No one is after you here. You’re just a normal girl having fun. | 没人在追捕你 你只是一个快乐生活的普通女孩 |
[10:36] | Take this. Buy something nice. | 拿好这个 买点好东西 |
[10:39] | Now, let me see that talisman you’re constantly fiddling with. | 让我看一下你总是把玩的那个护身符 |
[10:53] | What’s that for? | 这是干什么? |
[10:55] | A locator spell. | 定位咒语 |
[10:57] | If you get into any trouble, hold this tight and recite the chant. | 如果你惹上麻烦 就紧握这枚护身符并背诵咒语 |
[11:02] | But don’t get into any trouble. | 但是不要惹麻烦 |
[11:19] | – Your Highness… | 殿下 |
[11:21] | Your Highness, uh… there seems to be some confusion among your advisors. | 殿下 您的几位谋士似乎存有疑惑 |
[11:27] | -Yes! | 好! |
[11:29] | -Did you see that? -Yes, very good. | -看到了吗? -看到了 很厉害 |
[11:32] | Whispers of a meeting with an emissary from Nilfgaard? | 传言与尼弗迦德密使会面了? |
[11:36] | Oh, that. Yes. | 噢 这件事啊 没错 |
[11:38] | -We brokered a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[11:40] | Quite a good one. | 协议内容很不错 |
[11:42] | In the inevitable event of their push North, | 他们无可避免地向北推进时 |
[11:44] | Nilfgaard has agreed to leave Redania untouched. | 尼弗迦德同意不入侵瑞达尼亚 |
[11:46] | And they’re offering half of Temeria as a vassal state. | 而且他们愿意将泰莫利亚的一半 给我当附庸国 |
[11:49] | Oh, pray tell, my lord, what’s the return | 噢 殿下 请问尼弗迦德如此慷慨 |
[11:52] | on this generous Nilfgaardian investment? | 那他们要求什么作为回报呢? |
[11:54] | Oh, nothing we can’t afford. | 噢 那些我们都能承担得起 |
[11:57] | “We”? | “我们”? |
[11:59] | And, should we find her first, we turn the Princess of Cintra over to them. | 而且如果我们先找到辛特拉公主 就交给他们 |
[12:03] | You are being conned! | 他们是在骗您! |
[12:07] | With all due respect, sir, Nilfgaard are playing you for a fool. | 恕我直言 殿下 尼弗迦德在把您当猴耍 |
[12:10] | With all due respect, Dijkstra, | 恕我直言 迪杰斯特拉 |
[12:12] | you provide the intelligence, I make the decisions. | 你负责提供情报 我负责作决定 |
[12:18] | Pardon, your Grace… | 抱歉 殿下 |
[12:22] | Queen Hedwig sent me to see | 海德薇格王后让我来看一下 |
[12:23] | if you’re finished with the, uh… important affairs of state? | 您是否已将重要国事处理完毕? |
[12:27] | She said to tell you they’re here. | 她让我跟您说他们到了 |
[12:28] | In case you wanted to say, uh… hello. | 您是否要去打个招呼? |
[12:32] | Oh, yes. Quite finished. | 噢 对 处理完毕了 |
[12:34] | But you’ve still got two more serves. | 但你还有两球没投 |
[12:36] | It can wait. | 可以等一下 |
[12:37] | My sweet Hedwig can’t. | 但不能让我亲爱的海德薇格等 |
[12:39] | Sire, as your most senior advisor, I cannot stress enough that– | 殿下 作为您最资深的谋士 我必须着重强调… |
[12:42] | You stress too much. | 你强调过头了 |
[12:45] | The only reason you have any power here, Sigismund, is because of me. | 西吉斯蒙德 你在这里的权力都是我给的 |
[12:50] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘记这一点 |
[12:56] | He doesn’t take a shit without me knowing about it. | 他做任何事都必须让我知道 |
[13:00] | No one gets a private audience with him outside my purview. | 谁都不准抛开我私下和他会谈 |
[13:03] | Radovid told us they did. He was right. | 拉多维德说得没错 他们瞒着我们见了面 |
[13:05] | And they’re doing it again. | 而且现在又在这样 |
[13:07] | Vizimir’s not scheming alone. | 维兹米尔不是自己在谋划 |
[13:10] | Queen Hedwig has been in such a useful mood of late. | 海德薇格王后最近的情绪状态 非常有用处 |
[13:14] | Perhaps it’s time to make her useful to us. | 也许是时候让她为我们所用了 |
[13:16] | Or should I do it? | 还是说应该我去? |
[13:18] | No. You have enough fires to fight. | 不 你已经够火烧眉毛了 |
[13:21] | Speaking of fires, annoyingly, | 提到火 令人讨厌的是 |
[13:23] | I met another dead end through that portal in the shape of | 那个传送门又把我带到了一个死胡同 |
[13:25] | an artsy-fartsy crafting studio. | 一间附庸风雅的手工作坊被烧为灰烬 |
[13:28] | Apparently, Rience is being backed by someone with appalling taste. | 看来里恩斯的后台老板品味很恐怖 |
[13:31] | I meant the portal itself. You said it felt different. More powerful. | 我是说传送门本身 你之前说它感觉不一样 更为强大 |
[13:36] | Perhaps it’s time to reach out to one of your old community. | 也许是时候找一下你的老朋友了 |
[13:40] | -Tissaia might be useful. -Ooh… | 蒂莎娅可能很有用 |
[13:42] | I only mean that if what the bard says is true, | 我的意思是 如果吟游歌手说得没错 |
[13:46] | the witcher is on our scent. | 猎魔人找上我们了 |
[13:48] | If he gets to Rience first, we lose the girl. | 如果他先找到里恩斯 我们就没办法抓到女孩 |
[13:51] | And our leverage. | 她是我们的重要砝码 |
[13:53] | Which is why we must both act now. | 所以你我必须立刻行动 |
[13:55] | You know as well as I do, there are many ways to persuade the stubborn. | 你和我都很清楚 有很多办法可以说服固执的人 |
[13:59] | Use Radovid. | 把拉多维德用起来 |
[14:01] | Time for him to cut his teeth. | 是时候让他历练一下了 |
[14:05] | Yes, Dijkstra. | 对 迪杰斯特拉 |
[14:07] | Use me. | 把我用起来 |
[14:09] | Shall I, uh… chat with kitchen hands? | 我是不是应该和厨工们聊一下? |
[14:12] | Uh, watch for shady carriages rolling up? | 注意有没有可疑的马车过来? |
[14:16] | Shadow my brother’s wife? | 形影不离地跟着我嫂子? |
[14:19] | You seem nowhere close to finding this powerful Princess Cirilla. | 寻找强大的希瑞菈公主这件事 你似乎毫无进展 |
[14:22] | You’re just so busy with your royal duties, | 殿下 你忙于履行王室职责 |
[14:25] | I dare not split your focus. | 我可不敢分您的心 |
[14:28] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要您的帮助 |
[14:31] | Well, tell that to your king. | 跟你的国王说去 |
[14:34] | And your boss. | 还有你的老板 |
[14:47] | You came. | 你来了 |
[14:49] | Strange, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 不是吗? |
[14:53] | Men bleed and kill for this stuff. | 男人为这东西流血和杀戮 |
[14:57] | Only to let it rust. In dark rooms. | 去只是让它在暗室中生锈 |
[15:01] | Because it’s worthless. | 因为它毫无价值 |
[15:02] | It’s too soft to make anything useful. | 太软 什么东西都做不了 |
[15:05] | You can’t eat it. Can’t fuck it. | 不能吃 不能操 |
[15:07] | Though the King of Aedirn used to like to try. | 不过亚甸国王曾经尝试过 |
[15:11] | Its power comes from believing in its value. | 力量来源于对它的价值的信仰 |
[15:13] | An illusion designed to control the masses. | 这是设计用来控制民众的幻象 |
[15:17] | The leader of the Brotherhood should know all about that. | 兄弟会的首领应当对此非常清楚 |
[15:21] | She seems to know everything else. | 她似乎对其他事都洞若观火 |
[15:24] | You know, it started to gnaw at me, back in Ellander. | 以前在艾尔兰德时 这件事就开始令我很挣扎 |
[15:29] | Northerners killing their own. | 北方人自相残杀 |
[15:31] | The whispers of a dozen bounties | 小道消息说有十几份赏金 |
[15:33] | on Cirilla of Cintra. | 悬赏抓捕辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[15:35] | When last everyone knew, she was killed in the slaughter. | 她已死于屠杀 不是众所周知的事吗? |
[15:41] | I think you learned Cirilla was alive | 我想是你得知希瑞菈还活着 |
[15:43] | and shared the news, hoping to curry favor with the Northern kings. | 为了讨好北方诸国国王 而把消息传了出去 |
[15:48] | Except no one can find her. | 但问题是没人能找到她 |
[15:49] | The Brotherhood is on their shit list, | 兄弟会现在上了他们的黑名单 |
[15:51] | and they’re so focused on terrorizing an orphan | 他们太专注于恐吓一个孤儿 |
[15:54] | that they can’t see an empire waiting to destroy them. | 以至于忽视了 等着消灭他们的尼弗迦德 |
[16:01] | Curry favor? | 讨好? |
[16:03] | I don’t know what’s more insulting. | 我不知道哪一样更侮辱人 |
[16:05] | That you think my goals so basic, | 是你觉得我的目标如此简单 |
[16:08] | or that you free a Nilfgaardian prisoner of war, | 还是你释放了一个尼弗迦德战犯 |
[16:11] | then lecture me on Northern unity. | 然后来教育我北方应当团结 |
[16:13] | What mess will you leave us with this time? | 这次你又要给我们惹什么大麻烦? |
[16:19] | I have been a mess. | 我的情况是很麻烦 |
[16:23] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:25] | When I tried to kill myself at Aretuza, | 我在艾瑞图萨试图自杀时 |
[16:27] | I was so desperate to control my destiny. | 我迫切想要控制自己的命运 |
[16:30] | You weren’t taking control. You were losing it. | 你当时根本不是在控制 而是失控 |
[16:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:34] | And I still feel like that sometimes. | 我现在有时还是会有这种感觉 |
[16:37] | Like I’m at a loss. | 不知所措 |
[16:41] | Rience. | 里恩斯 |
[16:42] | A fire mage. | 一个火魔法术士 |
[16:43] | He’s after Cirilla too, but someone far more powerful is backing him. | 他也在找希瑞菈 但有远比他更强大的人在支持他 |
[16:47] | We can’t let him get to her. | 我们不能让他找到她 |
[16:51] | You want me to help hide a princess | 这位公主的存在就意味着战争 |
[16:54] | whose existence means war? | 你却要我帮你把她藏起来? |
[16:56] | I want more than that. | 我的要求不止于此 |
[16:59] | She’s extraordinary. | 她非比寻常 |
[17:01] | She’s the rightful heir to Cintra | 她是辛特拉的合法继承者 |
[17:03] | and a great deal more, so I’m told. | 而且据说还远不止于此 |
[17:05] | If war is coming, there is no hiding her from it. | 如果战争即将到来 她躲不了 |
[17:08] | Well, then, maybe she can lead us out of it. | 那也许她可以带领我们走出战争 |
[17:11] | For all the Brotherhood’s faults, they respect magic. | 尽管兄弟会有很多的缺点 但他们尊重魔法 |
[17:15] | She deserves to know what hers is capable of. | 她有权知道自己的法力有多么强大 |
[17:19] | She deserves control of her destiny. | 她有权控制自己的命运 |
[17:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:27] | Please help me make this right. | 求你帮我纠正这个错误 |
[17:29] | For us. | 为了我们 |
[17:32] | For her. | 为了她 |
[17:35] | After all this time… | 经过了这么长的时间… |
[17:39] | After all your searching, you actually did it. | 寻寻觅觅 你真的做到了 |
[17:44] | Did what? | 做到了什么? |
[17:48] | Became a mother. | 成为了一个母亲 |
[17:55] | Smart rates for a smart lady. | -美丽的利率给聪明的女士 -不用 谢谢 |
[17:58] | -Giancardi Bank, mind well the name. -Yes, that’s four. | -欢迎来吉安卡迪银行看看 -对 这是四个 |
[18:00] | -Smart rates for a smart gentleman. -No thanks, son. | -美丽的利率给聪明的绅士 -不用 谢谢 |
[18:04] | -Smart rates for a smart lady? – Oh, piss off. | -美丽的利率给聪明的女士 -滚! |
[18:06] | Smart rates. | 美丽的利率给聪明的女士 |
[18:07] | -Come by Giancardi Bank, mind well the name, to open an account. -Yeah, go on, then. | -欢迎来吉安卡迪银行看看 开个账户 -嗯 继续吧 |
[18:11] | Smart rates for a smart lady. | 美丽的利率给聪明的女士 |
[18:13] | Maybe you’d have better luck | 如果你不这么急切 |
[18:14] | if you didn’t want it so bad. | 可能运气会好一点 |
[18:16] | Maybe I’d have better luck if I wasn’t with a girl | 如果旁边不站着 像松露猪一样狂吃甜甜圈的女孩 |
[18:20] | who pounds donuts like a truffle pig. | 我可能运气会好一点 |
[18:22] | -Want one? -I’m wheat intolerant. | -要来一个吗? -我有小麦不耐受症 |
[18:25] | Come by Giancardi Bank, mind well the name, sir. | 欢迎来吉安卡迪银行看看 也请记住这个名字 先生 |
[18:35] | What’s that place? | 那是什么地方? |
[18:36] | Thanedd Island. | 仙尼德岛 |
[18:38] | Home to Aretuza. | 艾瑞图萨的所在地 |
[18:39] | That’s the Tower of the Gull. Tor Lara. | 那是海鸥之塔 又称托尔·劳拉 |
[18:43] | Looks scary, doesn’t it? | 看起来很恐怖 不是吗? |
[18:45] | Legend has it, they take failing novices to the caves below the tower | 传说会将不及格学生 送去塔下的洞穴里 |
[18:49] | and turn them into eels. | 将其变为鳗鱼 |
[18:54] | Sounds more exciting than this market. | 似乎比这市场有意思 |
[18:58] | Spectacles here would haunt you to your deathbed, | 这里的精彩场面会让你到死都忘不了 |
[19:00] | you rude little duck’s arse. | 你这无礼的小王八蛋 |
[19:02] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[19:03] | ♪ All hail Cintra ♪ | 致敬辛特拉 |
[19:07] | ♪ Nilfgaard ever more ♪ | 更致敬尼弗迦德 |
[19:09] | ♪ And I wave the flag of Nilfgaard ♪ | 我赞美尼弗迦德的旗帜 |
[19:13] | ♪ Nilfgaard ever more! ♪ | 更赞美尼弗迦德 |
[19:22] | Anyone give you any trouble? | 有谁给你找麻烦了吗? |
[19:23] | Please. No one gives a shit about this ancient elven garbage. | 拜托 没人在意这垃圾精灵老古董 |
[19:33] | -Where’s the book? -There’s no book on monotones. | -书在哪里? -没有《巨人传》 |
[19:36] | -Monoliths. -Whatever. | -《巨石传》 -随便吧 |
[19:38] | There is. I’ve been researching for months. | 有的 因为我已经研究了几个月 |
[19:40] | Codringher and Fenn confirmed it was buried in a Xin’trean cavern. | 柯德林格和芬恩确认 这本书被埋在仙特利亚的山洞里 |
[19:43] | Where is the book? | 书在哪里? |
[19:44] | If you let me finish, the book of whatever had already been recovered. | 你让我把话说完啊 这本什么鬼书早就找回来了 |
[19:48] | -I assumed it’d been sent to you. | 我还以为已经给你了 |
[19:49] | -Why would you assume that? | 为什么这么以为? |
[19:51] | ‘Cause it went to Aretuza. | 因为书送去了艾瑞图萨 |
[19:53] | By order of the emperor himself. | 是皇帝本人下的命令 |
[19:56] | You owe me 20 marks, Isturd. | 你得给我20马克 伊斯缺德 |
[20:01] | It’s Istredd. | 是伊斯崔德 |
[20:03] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[20:06] | All hail the White Flame. | 致敬白色火焰 |
[20:28] | Thought I was gonna shit my kecks comin’ through those gates. | 穿过几扇大门时 我觉得自己快要吓得拉在裤裆里了 |
[20:31] | Never seen anything quite like this place. | 从没见过这么富丽堂皇的地方 |
[20:34] | Well, you just wait. | 你等着好了 |
[20:36] | If the Emperor likes our proposal, you could be seeing a lot more of it. | 如果皇帝喜欢你的建议 你也许还有很多机会见到 |
[20:41] | My man says you’re from the Scoia’tael front. | 我的人说你是松鼠党前线的 |
[20:44] | What news do you bring, son? | 你有什么消息 孩子? |
[20:46] | Gallatin, sir. | 我叫加勒廷 先生 |
[20:47] | -Bad news. We’re getting slaughtered. | 是坏消息 我们正在被屠杀 |
[20:51] | Forgive me. I’m a fighter, not a politician. | 请原谅我 我是战士 不是政客 |
[20:54] | I don’t really know how to sugarcoat the truth. | 我不清楚如何粉饰真相 |
[20:57] | All the better for it. | 这样更好 |
[20:59] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[21:02] | I’ve been a soldier all my life. | 我当了一辈子士兵 |
[21:04] | I take no pleasure in jumping rank. | 我不喜欢越级汇报 |
[21:06] | But Francesca has been siphoning off our best fighters, our resources, | 但是法兰茜丝卡 一直在抽走我们最好的战士和资源 |
[21:09] | leading my men on side missions straight to their graves. | 让我的人去执行无意义的任务 白白送命 |
[21:13] | Well, Francesca has made many sacrifices for her people. | 法兰茜丝卡 为她的民众作出了许多牺牲 |
[21:16] | What makes you think her choices can’t be trusted? | 你为什么认为不应当信任她的选择? |
[21:19] | Her choices are in defiance of your orders, sir. | 因为她的选择违背您的命令 先生 |
[21:21] | She’s not fighting to soften the North. | 她不是在努力荡平北方 |
[21:23] | She’s searching for a girl. | 而是在寻找一个女孩 |
[21:31] | I’d like you to stay awhile. if you would | 如果你愿意 我希望你留一下 |
[21:33] | We can resolve this issue, I have no doubt. | 我们可以解决这个问题 我对此毫不怀疑 |
[21:36] | -Make sure this man is fed. – My lord. | -好好安排菜品款待 -是 陛下! |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Thank you, my lord. | 谢主隆恩 |
[21:52] | I knew your righteousness would prevail. | 我早就知道您的正义会获胜 |
[21:54] | Is this a manipulation to end your punishment? | 你想通过这样操作结束对你的惩罚? |
[21:57] | Because, don’t forget, it was deceit that got you where you are now. | 别忘记 你走到今天这一步 本就是因为欺骗 |
[22:01] | No, my lord. | 不是的 陛下 |
[22:03] | I would not lie about this. | 我不会在这件事上撒谎 |
[22:06] | I asked for a private audience to protect your secret. | 我要求单独觐见是为了保护您的秘密 |
[22:10] | But Cirilla… Cirilla is out there. | 但是希瑞菈就在外面 |
[22:17] | I am having dreams about her. | 我如今常常梦见她 |
[22:19] | -She wants me to find her. | 她希望我找到她 |
[22:21] | -You tried that once. | 你试过一次 |
[22:23] | You failed. | 失败了 |
[22:26] | My lord, I have been in the field. | 陛下 我一直在前线作战 |
[22:27] | Gallatin is a good fighter. | 加勒廷是一名优秀的战士 |
[22:29] | He knows the land. The elves are loyal to him. | 他对地方上很熟悉 精灵们也忠于他 |
[22:31] | He can deliver us the North. | 他可以为我们拿下北方 |
[22:37] | Division among the elves would only hurt our cause on both fronts. | 精灵之间的分裂 只会对我们两条战线都造成不利 |
[22:43] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[22:46] | an army is only as good as its leader, uh… | 但是军队的表现取决于其领导者 |
[22:51] | I know a good leader when I see one. | 好的领导者逃不过我的法眼 |
[22:59] | It gave me… no pleasure to punish you. | 我并不乐于惩罚你 |
[23:05] | But I had to know you could be trusted. | 但之前我必须确定你值得信任 |
[23:09] | That I had not lost you. | 确定我没有失去你 |
[23:14] | Are you ready to come home, Cahir? | 你准备好回来了吗 卡西尔? |
[23:19] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[23:28] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[23:38] | I think you’ve chopped enough wood here | 我觉得你砍的木头 |
[23:42] | for… two, maybe three centuries of fire. | 可能已经足够烧两、三百年了 |
[23:51] | What’s the plan, Geralt? | 你有什么打算 杰洛特? |
[23:55] | We wait for her to wake up, make sure she’s okay, | 等她醒来 确认她没事 |
[23:58] | find Rience and the mage that did this, and kill them. | 找到里恩斯和施咒的术士 把他们杀了 |
[24:00] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[24:02] | Yarpen told me | 亚尔潘跟我说 |
[24:03] | he saw you talking to Philippa Eilhart in Ban Gleán. | 在班·格林 看见你和菲丽芭·艾哈特聊得很好 |
[24:07] | It’s okay, Jaskier. | 没事的 亚斯克尔 |
[24:09] | What did Dijkstra want you to do? | 迪杰斯特拉要你做什么? |
[24:13] | He wanted me to convince you to take Ciri to Redania. | 他要我说服你带希瑞去瑞达尼亚 |
[24:20] | And I agree with him. | 我同意他的看法 |
[24:23] | She’d be safe with an army, an entire army at her back. | 有一整支军队保护的话 她会很安全 |
[24:27] | Ciri would be nothing more than a brood mare on the Cintran throne. | 希瑞只会成为 辛特拉王座上的育种母马 |
[24:31] | She’s a princess, Geralt. | 她是公主 杰洛特 |
[24:33] | That’s what princesses do. | 公主就是干这些事的 |
[24:35] | They sit on little royal thrones and they have little royal babies. And they rule kingdoms. | 坐在小小的王座上 生王室宝宝 统治王国 |
[24:39] | This is what Ciri wants. | 这是希瑞想要的 |
[24:41] | Does she want to be a political pawn for Vizimir and Dijkstra? | 她想成为 维兹米尔和迪杰斯特拉的政治棋子? |
[24:45] | -No… -No. | -不想 -不想 |
[24:47] | We stay the course. | 我们还是按原计划走 |
[24:48] | Neutrality has consequences too. | 中立也是有后果的 |
[24:49] | There are already consequences, Jaskier. And not just for Ciri. | 已经有后果了 亚斯克尔 而且不光是对希瑞 |
[24:55] | I thought by taking her off the board, the world would stop trying to use her. | 我原想着 让她离开 大家就不会再想着利用她 |
[24:59] | Instead, they’re trying to use others in her place. | 恰恰相反 他们利用其他人代替她 |
[25:01] | And they will continue to. | 而且他们会继续这样做 |
[25:03] | Because that is what people in power do. | 因为这就是掌权者的行为方式 |
[25:08] | But she’s not a witcher. | 但她不是猎魔人 |
[25:10] | She’s certainly not an Aretuzan witch | 她当然也不是艾瑞图萨女巫 |
[25:12] | sourcing magic out of… stones, or hemp, or plants, | 不会将石头、大麻、植物 作为法力的来源 |
[25:18] | or whatever it is that Yennefer does. | 反正不会像叶妮芙那样 |
[25:20] | She’s a princess. | 她是公主 |
[25:22] | I think you should trust her. | 我觉得你应该信任她 |
[25:26] | Her source. | 她的来源 |
[25:29] | Her… what now? | 她的什么? |
[25:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:37] | I’m right… | 我说得对 |
[25:40] | Well, that’s deeply worrying. | 这很令人担心啊 |
[25:41] | What? | 什么啊? |
[25:48] | Geralt– | 杰洛特 |
[25:49] | -I need you to wake up. – Geralt, no. | -你得醒过来 -杰洛特 别这样 |
[25:51] | – It’s too soon. -Can you hear me? | -现在还太早 -能听见我说话吗? |
[25:53] | You could hurt the extraction spell. | 你这样可能会破坏真言咒语 |
[25:55] | You said there was always a source. | 你之前说总有一个来源 |
[25:58] | – What did you mean? | 是什么意思? |
[26:00] | Always a source to what? | 总有一个什么的来源? |
[26:03] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[26:05] | Can you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[26:08] | Teryn. | 泰琳 |
[26:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:11] | Something happened that affected your mind. | 发生了一些事 影响了你的头脑 |
[26:15] | Do you remember what happened? | 你记得是什么事吗? |
[26:20] | I was dragged from my room. | 我从我房间被拖走 |
[26:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:24] | By a man. | 被一个男人 |
[26:26] | A man with a scar? | 有伤疤的男人吗? |
[26:27] | Careful, Geralt. | 小心 杰洛特 |
[26:29] | He was there. | 他在那里 |
[26:30] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[26:34] | And the woman with the funny voice. | 还有一个声音很滑稽的女人 |
[26:38] | They all helped the man. | 他们都帮那个男人 |
[26:42] | The man, he… | 那个男人 他… |
[26:45] | He always scared me. | 他总是令我很害怕 |
[26:48] | You knew him. | 你认识他 |
[26:50] | At school. | 在学校 |
[26:53] | At Aretuza. | 在艾瑞图萨 |
[26:59] | We need to put her back under. | 我们得让她继续睡 |
[27:01] | – I need a name. – I’ll grab elixir. -It’s all right. | -告诉我名字 -我再去拿一些真言水! |
[27:04] | -Just say it. -What was his name, Teryn? | -说出来就好了 -他叫什么名字 泰琳? |
[27:16] | Stupid witcher. | 愚蠢的猎魔人 |
[27:18] | You’re doomed and you don’t even know it. | 你完了 你都还不知道 |
[27:22] | I am Cirilla’s destiny. | 我是希瑞菈的宿命 |
[27:25] | May all ye wail, | 哀嚎遍地 |
[27:27] | for the Destroyer of Nations is upon us. | 灭诸国者已来 |
[27:35] | Anika! | 安妮伽! |
[27:41] | Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[27:44] | -Jaskier, the amulet! | 亚斯克尔 护身符! |
[27:47] | No, no, no, no. Teryn. Teryn! | 不要 泰琳! |
[27:48] | -Jaskier! | 亚斯克尔! |
[27:52] | -Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[28:13] | Roll up! Roll up! | 瞧一瞧! |
[28:15] | Roll up! | 看一看! |
[28:17] | See with your own eyes the most frightful creature the gods ever created! | 亲眼见证诸神创造的最可怕的生物 |
[28:22] | A live basilisk, the venomous terror of the Zerrikanian desert! | 一只活的石化蜥蜴 来自泽瑞坎沙漠的恶毒怪物 |
[28:27] | An insatiable man-eater! | 贪得无厌的食人兽 |
[28:29] | -Only 15 groats. | 只要15格罗特 |
[28:30] | -Told you. | 我没说错吧? |
[28:31] | That’s 15 groats, yeah? Hey, you, hop it. | 15格罗特 对 哎 往前走 |
[28:34] | 15 groats, everyone. Yeah, go on. Pay the money to the boy. | 15格罗特 对 继续走 把钱付给小伙子 |
[28:37] | In you go. Enjoy. In you go. | 进去吧 好好观赏 |
[28:38] | Enjoy the show. | 继续往前走 |
[28:40] | Enjoy the show. | 好好看表演 |
[28:46] | Come on, hurry up! | 来 快! |
[28:47] | Careful. | 小心 |
[28:49] | These beasts are notoriously unpredictable. | 这些野兽出了名不可预测 |
[28:51] | I’ve fought enough of them to know. Hey, let’s get to the front. | 我打了很多 所以很清楚 |
[28:59] | – That cage looks small. -Maybe it’s a baby basilisk. | -这笼子看起来很小 -可能是石化蜥蜴幼崽 |
[29:02] | That would be a rip-off. How scary could that be? | 那就是抢钱了 能有多恐怖? |
[29:06] | You’d be surprised. | 会令你大吃一惊 |
[29:09] | They are unpredictable. | 它们不可预测 |
[29:11] | And unpredictable means trouble. | 不可预测就意味着会有麻烦 |
[29:13] | What’s wrong with a little trouble? | 有点小麻烦又怎么了? |
[29:16] | A lot if you’ve lived my life. | 我的生活中可有很多麻烦 |
[29:19] | That sounds like a challenge. | 似乎很有挑战性嘛 |
[29:26] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们! |
[29:32] | The king of all serpents. | 万蛇之王 |
[29:35] | ‘Tis a most rare monster. | 最稀罕的怪物 |
[29:38] | Hatching from an egg only laid by a knavish cockerel, well! | 只有从小公鸡生下的蛋中才能孵出 |
[29:44] | Who presents his rump to another… | 狡猾的小公鸡 将自己的屁股献给另一只小公鸡 |
[29:46] | in the manner of a horny hen! | 动作就像一只发情的母鸡 |
[29:49] | -Ooooh! -[laughter] | 哦哦哦! |
[29:51] | Cock-a-doodle-doo-ooh-ooh! | 咕咕咕! |
[29:55] | Ta-da! | 看! |
[29:58] | An egg that must be brooded by a hundred and one venomous snakes. | 蛋还必须由101条毒蛇孵化 |
[30:05] | Good people, keep your distance. | 亲爱的朋友们 保持距离 |
[30:08] | Its breath alone could poison you. | 光是它呼出的气就能让你中毒 |
[30:11] | – That’s not a basilisk. | 那不是石化蜥蜴! |
[30:14] | Stop interrupting, love. | (别打岔了 小可爱!) |
[30:17] | When the basilisk hatches, | 石化蜥蜴破壳而出时 |
[30:19] | it devours the snakes, imbibing their venom. | 它会把蛇吞掉 吸掉它们的毒液 |
[30:22] | And when a knight stabs it with his sword, | 当骑士用剑刺它时 |
[30:25] | the poison runs up the blade, killing the knight… -Chhkk, chhkk! Outright. | 毒素会沿着剑刃而上 将骑士立刻毒死! |
[30:29] | That is the falsest lie. | 这是最假的谎话 |
[30:31] | ‘Tis the truest truth. | 这是最真的事实 |
[30:33] | That’s why a basilisk can only be killed by seeing its reflection in the mirror. | 所以只有让石化蜥蜴看到镜中的自己 才能将它杀死 |
[30:37] | Quite right, sir! | -说得很对 先生 -别去 |
[30:38] | -Don’t. -No, you’re all wrong. This is a wyvern. | 不 你们都弄错了 这是一只翼龙 |
[30:40] | And it’s young, and it’s starving because you’re keeping it in this cage! | 它还小而且在挨饿 因为你把它关在这个笼子里! |
[30:47] | Listen, darlin’, if you don’t like my little show, | 听我说 亲爱的 如果你不喜欢我的表演 |
[30:49] | why don’t you just piss off and shut up? | 不如赶紧闭嘴滚! |
[31:31] | Oi, oi, you little shit! | 哎 你这个小王八蛋! |
[31:36] | This girl is under the protection of Giancardi Bank. | 这女孩受吉安卡迪银行保护 |
[31:38] | Mind well the name, arsehole. | 请记住这个名字 混蛋 |
[31:48] | Where’s my knife? | 我的刀呢? |
[31:57] | Here! | 接住! |
[32:06] | – Get off of her, devil dog! | 放开她 恶魔狗! |
[32:12] | You saved me, brave knight! | 你救了我 勇敢的骑士! |
[32:14] | We have a hero in our midst! | 我们之中有一位英雄! |
[32:16] | -He saved us all! – I did? | -他救了我们所有人! -是嘛? |
[32:20] | -I did! – I have to get out of here! | -是的! -我得离开这里 |
[32:22] | That was fucking incredible! Did you see me hit that guy? | 刚才太他妈牛了! 你看见我打那个人了吗? |
[32:25] | – Yennefer will kill me. -I’ll get fired, I don’t even care! | -叶妮芙会要了我的命 -我要被炒鱿鱼了 无所谓了! |
[32:28] | -Where the fuck’s my money? | 我的钱他妈上哪儿去了? |
[32:29] | -I can travel. Kick arse through this fucking Continent! -Where’s my money? | -我可以旅行 可以打遍大陆无敌手! -我的钱呢? |
[32:32] | – Hey, trouble! | 哎 麻烦! |
[32:37] | You were great in there. | 你刚才表现很出色 |
[32:41] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的! |
[32:44] | I’ve gotta go. Thank you. | 我得走了 谢谢你 |
[32:47] | -Where are you goin’? | 你去哪里? |
[32:48] | -And good luck kicking arse! | 祝你揍人时交好运! |
[33:04] | Where are you, Yennefer? | 你在哪里 叶妮芙? |
[33:12] | Another runaway. You’ve had your fun, novice. Back to the dorms. | 又一个出走的 你已经玩够了 回宿舍吧 |
[33:15] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我! |
[33:18] | You will address me as Mistress Laux-Antille. | 叫我劳克斯-安蒂列老师 |
[33:20] | And you’ll clean the toilets for your impertinence. | 而且由于你不懂礼貌 罚你打扫厕所 |
[33:23] | I’ll take it from here. | 后面交给我吧 |
[33:24] | Yen. | 阿叶 |
[33:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[33:29] | Bringing my ward to get a proper education, | 让我带的孩子来接受良好教育 |
[33:31] | one she obviously sorely needs. | 这显然是她亟需的 |
[33:34] | Forgive her, Rita. | 原谅她吧 丽塔 |
[33:40] | So this is the girl. | 这么说这就是那个女孩 |
[33:45] | Don’t look at her. | 别看她 |
[33:49] | Look at me. | 看我 |
[33:53] | Don’t you dare take your eyes off me. | 我看你敢不看我! |
[34:04] | -That’s enough introductions. | 这样介绍就够了吧 |
[34:07] | As an apology for her impudence, allow me to treat you ladies to some luxury. | 作为她鲁莽行为的道歉 请允许我好好款待你们几位女士 |
[34:12] | Thank gods, I’m bored. | 感谢诸神 我无聊死了 |
[34:13] | Shall we take the waters at the Silver Heron? | 我们去银鹭旅店泡澡吧? |
[34:16] | Don’t threaten me with a good time. | 别用美好的时光来威胁我 |
[34:29] | Hands off. He’s mine. | 把手放下 他是我的 |
[34:33] | I wasn’t planning on using my hands. | 我可没打算用我的手 |
[34:41] | Fuck magic, let’s stay here. | 去他妈魔法 我们就待在这里吧 |
[34:48] | If this place ever closes, I’ll burn this fucking city to the ground. | 如果这地方关门 我就把他妈这座城市一把火烧光 |
[34:53] | Here, girl! | 来 姑娘 |
[34:56] | Novices these days are useless. -Mmm. – Not like when we were girls. | 这年头的学生真没用 不像我们当年 |
[35:03] | I told you to bring the wine. | 我不是让你拿酒来吗? |
[35:04] | I’m surprised you can taste anything at this point. | 都喝到这份儿上了 你居然还能尝出味道? |
[35:07] | Are you calling me a lush? | 你说我是酒鬼? |
[35:09] | Better a lush than a traitor. | 酒鬼总比叛徒好 |
[35:13] | Tell me, Yennefer. | 告诉我 叶妮芙 |
[35:15] | Are the rumors about witchers true? | 关于猎魔人的传言是真的吗? |
[35:18] | That their mutations make them impotent? | 变异令猎魔人不举 |
[35:21] | – You’re fucking a witcher? -Atrocious, isn’t it? | -你和猎魔人睡? -太恐怖了 不是吗? |
[35:25] | -Almost as atrocious as your manners. -Mmm. | 几乎和你的礼貌程度一样恐怖 |
[35:29] | Perhaps instead of dwelling on the past, focus our attention on the future. | 与其执着过去 不如放眼未来 |
[35:34] | -I wanted red! -Here. | -我要的是红酒! -给你 |
[35:38] | We deserve a drink. | 我们应该好好喝 |
[35:39] | After all the fires we’ve been putting out between kingdoms. | 我们给各王国之间灭了这么多火 |
[35:44] | Fires we didn’t start. | 可不是我们点的火 |
[35:48] | Damned Cintran princess. | 他妈的辛特拉公主 |
[35:50] | -What’s so special about her, anyway? -Mmm. | 她到底有什么特别? |
[35:55] | Girl, the wine! Now. | 姑娘 酒!快点! |
[35:58] | Get it yourself. | 自己倒 |
[36:05] | She’ll only screw it up. | 我去吧 她只会惹乱子 |
[36:07] | Besides, I know where the good stuff is. | 而且我知道好东西在哪里 |
[36:16] | -What the hell is wrong with you? -Shut the fuck up. Before you spoil everything. | -你什么毛病? -趁你还没捅大篓子 赶紧闭嘴 |
[36:19] | -I can’t spoil something already rotten! | 不用我捅娄子就已经腐烂不堪 |
[36:22] | This place, these women, it’s horrible! | 这地方 这些女人 简直太可怕了! |
[36:25] | “This place”? You’re not a princess here. | “这地方”?你在这里不是公主 |
[36:28] | You’re a low-level novice. Get used to being treated like one. | 你是低级别的学生 最好习惯其相应的待遇 |
[36:30] | Entitlement will get you nowhere. | 放不下身段什么事也做不成 |
[36:33] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想做这些事 |
[36:35] | You know, I don’t want to do this either. | 我也不想做这些事 |
[36:38] | Tomorrow I’ll be expected to crawl back to the Brotherhood, tail between my legs, begging for forgiveness. | 明天我得夹着尾巴去兄弟会 祈求原谅 |
[36:43] | And I’ll do it. | 我会这样去做 |
[36:44] | Because Aretuza is my best hope of protecting you from those who hunt you. | 因为艾瑞图萨 是保护你免受追捕者伤害的最佳去处 |
[36:48] | Our best chance to be safe. | 是保我们安全的最好机会 |
[36:51] | -You have to go along to get along. -To what end? | -人在屋檐下 不得不低头 -最后会怎么样? |
[36:55] | If I can’t learn to control my powers, | 如果我学不会如何控制法力 |
[36:57] | will you let Tissaia turn me into an eel? | 你会让蒂莎娅把我变成一条鳗鱼吗? |
[36:59] | And if I do become some powerful, learned Aretuzan maid, | 如果我真的成为 法力强大、学识渊博的艾瑞图萨术士 |
[37:02] | will you let her scrape out my insides | 你会让她将我的内心掏空 |
[37:04] | to become vapid and power-hungry like your friends out there? | 变成外面你那些朋友一般 乏味而嗜权吗? |
[37:07] | Tissaia is one of the most powerful sorceresses on this Continent! | 蒂莎娅 是这片大陆上最强大的术士之一 |
[37:10] | You should be grateful she’s willing to teach you! | 她愿意教你 你应该感激才对! |
[37:17] | Just because she saved you | 她救了你 |
[37:20] | does not mean you owe her the rest of your life. | 不代表你的余生都属于她 |
[37:24] | You told me to never apologize for my power, | 你之前跟我说 永远不要为我的法力道歉 |
[37:27] | and yet that’s all you seem to do. | 但你似乎就是在这么做 |
[37:30] | You want to be a great leader? You want to change the world? | 你想成为伟大的领袖?想改变世界? |
[37:34] | Well, guess what | 你猜怎么着? |
[37:35] | the day-to-day of leading is dealing with a lot of vapid, power-hungry arseholes! | 领袖的日常就是 与无数乏味而嗜权的混蛋打交道! |
[37:43] | I’m not Geralt. | 我不是杰洛特 |
[37:45] | This isn’t Kaer Morhen. | 这里不是凯尔·莫罕 |
[37:47] | This is the version of myself I have to be here. | 在这里 我就必须展现我的这一面 |
[37:50] | So you need to find a version of yourself that can deal with that. | 你得找到你的那一面来应对这一切 |
[37:54] | Trust me, I know you’re not Geralt. | 我当然知道你不是杰洛特 |
[37:57] | -He would never sell his soul like this. | 他绝不会这样出卖自己的灵魂 |
[38:21] | -It’s all right. | 没事 |
[38:26] | Thanks to Otto. | 多亏了奥托 |
[38:28] | I’ve never seen someone make a potion so fast. | 我从没见过谁制作药剂这么快 |
[38:32] | You taught him well. | 是你教得好 |
[38:35] | Just like Visenna taught me. | 就像薇森娜教我那样 |
[38:43] | Did she suffer? | 她死的时候痛苦吗? |
[38:47] | She was mistaken for an elf while helping a villager. | 她在帮助一个村民的时候 被误认为是精灵 |
[38:52] | She was beaten very badly. | 她被打得很严重 |
[38:57] | Does that make you feel better or worse? | 听到这些 你会更好受还是更难受? |
[39:01] | I never wanted her to hurt. | 我从来就没想要她痛苦 |
[39:06] | -Just wanted her to know what she did. | 只是想要她知道自己做了什么 |
[39:08] | -Oh, she knew. | 她知道 |
[39:09] | Love for a child forces parents to make the hardest choices of their lives. | 对孩子的爱 会迫使父母作出一生中最艰难的抉择 |
[39:14] | Impossible ones, even. | 甚至是迫不得已的抉择 |
[39:18] | Chances are, they toil over it for the rest of their lives. | 他们可能会为此在挣扎中度过余生 |
[39:30] | I do remember bits of our life. | 我倒是还记得我们生活中的一些片段 |
[39:37] | She smelled like embers. | 她身上会有余烬的气味 |
[39:40] | From keeping those measly fires alive for the long nights. | 因为在漫长的夜晚中 她会看着小火苗不让它熄灭 |
[39:48] | I remember my hunger. | 我记得我很饿 |
[39:50] | And her stomach growling twice as loud as mine. | 而她肚子咕咕叫的声音是我的两倍 |
[39:55] | She used her magic | 她用魔法 |
[39:58] | to create elaborate meals that we couldn’t afford. | 变出我们买不起的精美菜品 |
[40:08] | I would have done anything to make her smile. | 为了让她微笑 我当时什么都愿意做 |
[40:13] | And yet… | 但是… |
[40:16] | the day she left me, | 她离开我的那天 |
[40:19] | she was sick. | 她病了 |
[40:23] | She needed water, so I went to get her some. | 她需要水 所以我去倒水 |
[40:26] | And when I came back… | 当我回来的时候… |
[40:30] | she was gone. | 她已经走了 |
[40:34] | I called for her. | 我呼唤她 |
[40:39] | But she was gone. | 但她已经走了 |
[40:42] | She loved you the best she could. | 她尽了最大的努力去爱你 |
[40:45] | To save you, she had to let you go. | 为了救你 她必须离开你 |
[40:50] | -This can’t have been the only choice. | 这不可能是唯一的选择 |
[40:52] | -It wasn’t. | 确实不是 |
[40:55] | It’s simply the one she made. | 这就是她所作出的选择 |
[40:57] | And now you have your own impossible decision. | 现在你也要作出迫不得已的抉择 |
[41:00] | I won’t abandon Ciri. | 我不会抛弃希瑞 |
[41:03] | Even if it costs me my life. | 哪怕我丢了性命 |
[41:11] | Teryn. | 泰琳 |
[41:14] | Can she stay here, while I work out how to help her? | 在我找到帮她的办法之前 她可以待在这里吗? |
[41:18] | -Mmm, of course. -Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[41:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[41:25] | Aretuza. | 艾瑞图萨 |
[41:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[41:41] | No. | 不好 |
[41:45] | The magic is one thing. | 魔法是一方面 |
[41:48] | -But the politics… -Hmm. | 政治就… |
[41:51] | Even if I can curry enough favor to get back into the Brotherhood’s fold and get her trained, | 即便我能重新回到兄弟会麾下 并让她接受训练 |
[41:54] | you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:55] | War is coming, and she’s at the center of it. | 战争即将到来 而她处于风暴中心 |
[41:59] | Mages have kept kings in check for centuries. | 数百年来 术士一直制约着各国国王 |
[42:04] | -We’ll find a way. | 我们会找到办法 |
[42:05] | -Toxicity’s infectious. | 毒性会传染 |
[42:09] | The kings have turned against each other. | 各国国王已经互相反目 |
[42:11] | How long before mages follow suit? | 术士们步其后尘还要多久? |
[42:14] | If we are to unite the North, we must be united. | 如果我们要让北方团结 我们自己必须先团结 |
[42:21] | A conclave. | 秘密会议 |
[42:24] | What? | 什么? |
[42:26] | We host a conclave of mages. | 我们召开一次术士秘密会议 |
[42:29] | -We haven’t had one since before Sodden. | 索登战役之前那次之后 就没开过 |
[42:31] | -And then we went to war. | 然后我们就开战了 |
[42:33] | So we do it differently this time. | 那我们这次换一种开法 |
[42:35] | Instead of discord and debate, we focus on trust. | 不是争吵和辩论 而是关注于信任 |
[42:40] | Togetherness. | 团结 |
[42:47] | Is this also the girl’s doing? | 这也是那个女孩的意思吗? |
[42:49] | If we have any hope of appealing to the kings, | 要想打动各国国王 |
[42:54] | we first have to find better versions of ourselves. | 我们首先得找到自己更好的一面 |
[42:59] | I’m willing to try. | 我愿意尝试 |
[43:02] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[43:23] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[43:25] | Hey, Geralt, where are you? | 杰洛特 你在哪里? |
[43:27] | -Geralt, where are you? | 杰洛特 你在哪里? |
[43:29] | Who’s Geralt? | (谁是杰洛特) |
[43:30] | -Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[43:36] | We’ll meet again soon. | 我们很快就会再见面 |
[43:40] | I understand your concerns. But I’ve made up my mind. | 我明白你的顾虑 但我已下定决心 |
[43:43] | This Cirilla nonsense is too much of a headache. | 希瑞菈这档子烂事太头痛了 |
[43:47] | I couldn’t agree more, Your Majesty. | 您说得太对了 陛下 |
[43:49] | But bargaining with Nilfgaard is not the answer. | 但是与尼弗迦德讨价还价 并不能解决问题 |
[43:53] | -The queen is opinionated and strong. | 王后强势而固执己见 |
[43:55] | -Like a bull. | 就像一头公牛 |
[43:56] | And Radovid is eager to please. | 而拉多维德则是急于讨好 |
[43:58] | But all three of you are far too important | 但您三位都太重要了 |
[44:00] | to burden yourself with the minutiae of Redanian intelligence. | 不用亲自去管琐碎的情报工作 |
[44:04] | What would you suggest? | 你会如何建议呢? |
[44:06] | Hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没有打扰两位 |
[44:07] | Uh, this was left with my manservant. | 这是放在我男仆那里的 |
[44:11] | -The note says it’s for you. -Oh. | -纸条说是给您的 -噢 |
[44:14] | A present. | 礼物 |
[44:20] | “Courtesy of Nilfgaard.” | 尼弗迦德送的礼物 |
[44:21] | See, I told you, Dijkstra. They’re not so ba– | 看见了吧?我跟你说了 迪杰斯特拉 他们也不是那么坏… |
[44:34] | I want men on every door and window. Nobody in or out but me! | 所有门窗都派人看守 除我之外 任何人都不得出入! |
[44:37] | Tell the gatekeeper to scout the perimeter. | 让大门守卫在周边侦查 |
[44:39] | Bring me Radovid’s manservant immediately! | 立刻把拉多维德的男仆带来见我! |
[44:42] | – With me! Now! | 立刻跟我来! |
[44:44] | Man on every door! We’ve got intruders! | 每扇门都安排士兵!有人闯入! |
[44:46] | I swear to you, I will not let them get away with this. | 我向您保证一定不会让他们逃脱 |
[44:52] | -Come. Come. – Secure the perimeter! | -来吧 -周围警戒! |
[44:55] | -Through that gate! – By me! | -穿过那扇大门! -跟我来! |
[44:58] | -Through there, now! -Come. | 快过去! |
[45:01] | -Take the king to his chambers. -My lord. | -带陛下回房 -陛下 |
[45:27] | You. | 是你们 |
[45:30] | All that talk of… making the queen more useful. | 你们之前说让王后为你们所用 |
[45:35] | You and Philippa did this. | 是你和菲丽芭做的 |
[45:38] | You won’t get away with it. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[45:41] | It’s treason. | 这是叛国 |
[45:44] | -I’ll tell my brother. | 我会告诉兄长 |
[45:46] | -Tell him what, exactly? | 告诉他什么? |
[45:48] | That his strong, opinionated queen, | 诸神保佑王后安息 |
[45:49] | gods rest her soul, | 告诉他 他强势而固执己见的王后 |
[45:52] | went a little rogue in the secret meetings, | 在多次秘密会谈中不尊王命 |
[45:55] | and deserved to be assassinated? | 活该被暗杀? |
[45:58] | On your watch? | 而且是在你眼皮子底下? |
[46:00] | -He trusted you. -Trusts. | -他曾很信任你 -现在依然信任 |
[46:05] | He trusts me. | 他现在依然很信任我 |
[46:07] | Now more than ever. | 比任何时候都更为信任 |
[46:10] | I am his most important advisor. | 我是他最重要的谋士 |
[46:12] | Whereas you are a weak, silly, ineffectual little shit | 而你则是软弱、愚蠢、无能的小垃圾 |
[46:17] | who just delivered his wife’s head to him in a box. | 刚把放着她妻子头颅的箱子交给他 |
[46:21] | Well, now I come to think of it, | 我现在回头一想 |
[46:23] | how do we know you weren’t involved in her treachery? | 谁知道你参没参加她的背叛活动? |
[46:29] | You want to help? Go back to sucking on the royal teat until you’re just drunk enough | 你想帮忙?回去喝个酩酊大醉 |
[46:34] | to forget this terrible tragedy. | 忘记这可怕的悲剧 |
[46:36] | And keep your mouth shut. | 同时闭上你的嘴 |
[46:40] | Because next time, it could be your head in a box. | 否则下次在箱子里的可能是你的头 |
[47:23] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸! |
[47:50] | Enough. | 够了 |
[48:00] | Oh, I wish you were there today. | 你今天要是在场就好了 |
[48:03] | I mean, I knew Hedwig had a thick neck, | 我早就知道海德薇格的脖子粗 |
[48:06] | but gods, that was a workout to cut through. | 但割断她的脖子真是费了老大劲儿 |
[48:13] | I wonder what Dijkstra thought of my pièce de résistance. | 不知迪杰斯特拉对我的杰作有何看法 |
[48:18] | No one ever expects a head in a box, do they? | 没人会想到箱子里居然有一颗人头 对吧? |
[48:22] | -It doesn’t make any sense. -Hmm? | 没道理 |
[48:24] | Emhyr uses mages for cannon fodder, not emissaries. | 恩希尔把术士当炮灰而不是密使 |
[48:29] | The woman you saw in the meeting didn’t move her mouth. | 你看见参与会议的那个女人 嘴巴都没动 |
[48:32] | Oh, well, it takes all sorts, I suppose. | 世界之大 无奇不有 |
[48:36] | Unless she was using telepathy. | 除非她当时的是传心术 |
[48:41] | But how did she manage to portal into the palace and through my protection enchantments? | 但她是怎么破解我的保护咒语 传送进入王宫的呢? |
[48:47] | Maybe because the portal was special? | 也许因为她用的传送门很特殊 |
[48:52] | A portal is a portal. | 传送门就是传送门 |
[48:55] | I’ve seen your portals. | 你的各种门我都见过 |
[48:59] | This wasn’t that. | 这个不一样 |
[49:01] | This was a swirling black vortex of fucking unnervingness. | 这是令人极度不安的黑色漩涡 |
[49:09] | The mage backing Rience… | 里恩斯身后的那个术士… |
[49:13] | works for Nilfgaard. | 在为尼弗迦德做事 |
[49:17] | Fuck me. | 他妈的! |
[49:22] | The only reason I fucking agreed to do this job | 我当时他妈同意做这项任务 |
[49:25] | is because you told me you didn’t work for Nilfgaard. | 就是因为你跟我说 你不是在为尼弗迦德做事 |
[49:28] | I don’t. I work for my lord. | 确实不是 我为主上做事 |
[49:30] | -Who works for fucking Nilfgaard! | 但你的主上为他妈尼弗迦德做事! |
[49:32] | Oh, Rience, don’t get so agitated. It makes you uglier. | 里恩斯 别这么激动 这样你就更丑了 |
[49:37] | As for my lord, | 至于我的主上 |
[49:38] | working with Nilfgaard is not the same as working for Nilfgaard. | 与尼弗迦德一起做事 不同于为尼弗迦德做事 |
[49:42] | The White Flame is just a means to an end. | 白色火焰只是到达终点的一种途径 |
[49:45] | A small piece of a much bigger puzzle. | 一幅大拼图中的一小块 |
[49:48] | -Don’t worry your hideous little face. | 不用担心你丑陋的小脸蛋 |
[49:52] | At least I still have a face. | 至少我还有一张脸 |
[49:55] | Instead of just the illusion of one. | 而不是只有脸的幻象 |
[50:00] | Tell him I’m growing tired of being kept in the dark. | 告诉他我越来越厌倦被蒙在鼓里了 |
[50:04] | If he wants me to go along with his little plan, | 如果他要我配合他的计划 |
[50:08] | I have a demand of my own. | 我自己也有一个要求 |
[50:33] | You… are exhausted. | 你已经筋疲力尽 |
[50:36] | -You need to eat. | 你得吃东西 |
[50:38] | -Not until they do. | 得让他们先吃 |
[50:41] | What news from the scouts? | 探子有什么消息? |
[50:42] | There was a rumor that she was spotted in Maribor. | 传闻有人在马里波见过她 |
[50:45] | Nothing came of it. | 但并没有查出什么结果 |
[50:48] | And Gallatin? | 加勒廷呢? |
[50:49] | He’s headed to Xin’trea with the roundy general. | 他和那个圆耳朵将军往仙特利亚去了 |
[50:54] | So perhaps it would be wise to consider an escape plan. | 所以也许考虑制定撤离计划 会比较明智 |
[51:00] | The only escape I’ll take is death, Filavandrel. | 除非我死了 菲拉凡德芮 |
[51:08] | I don’t miss the snobbery of the city, but shit, I do miss the services. | 我不想念城里的势利 但我确实想念城里的服务 |
[51:14] | Your White Flame sure knows how to host. | 你的白色火焰的确很会招待啊 |
[51:16] | -Well… | 这个嘛 |
[51:18] | I suppose it’s not hard to impress a backwards pointy like you, though, is it? | 要让你这样落后的尖耳朵满意 应该不会太难吧? |
[51:22] | I’d rather be a backwards pointy invited to the palace | 我宁愿当受邀来到皇宫的落后尖耳朵 |
[51:25] | than the rich little shit who got kicked out of it. | 也不愿当被赶出皇宫的有钱人 |
[51:27] | That’s not fair. | 这样说不公道 |
[51:29] | I lost my money long before I was kicked out. | 我被赶出去之前 早就没钱了 |
[51:34] | My father was the nobleman. | 我父亲是贵族 |
[51:37] | He expected me to have a disposition of a diplomat like my brothers. | 他以为我会像我的兄弟们一样 有外交官的性格 |
[51:42] | But I was impetuous. Short temper, rash judgment. | 我以前冲动、性子急、做事欠考虑 |
[51:45] | -That’s why I like fighting. | 所以我喜欢打架 |
[51:47] | – You? No. | 你?不可能 |
[51:48] | Well, if we’ve moved onto the emotional story-swapping part of our friendship, | 如果我们的友谊 已经进入情感故事交流阶段 |
[51:53] | I think we’d have got on as kids. | 我想我们儿时就会相处得很好 |
[51:56] | We may have burned down a town or two on accident, but… still. | 我们可能会不小心烧毁一两座城 不过感情还是会很好 |
[52:06] | When the Usurper took Nilfgaard, | 篡位者夺取尼弗迦德政权后 |
[52:08] | he enslaved my father and my brothers. | 将我父亲和兄弟们贬为奴隶 |
[52:11] | He was afraid of their strength and their ability to someday take revenge, but… | 他害怕他们的力量和能力 怕他们有朝一日会复仇 |
[52:16] | but I was… I was just a little boy, | 但我只是一个小男孩 |
[52:19] | I was… too weak for concern. | 太过弱小 不值得放在心上 |
[52:22] | I was left to starve or die. | 没人理睬我 任由我饿着肚子自生自灭 |
[52:24] | Cahir, I’ve known you to march into battle | 卡西尔 我认识的你 |
[52:26] | with little more than a breastplate made of chicken bones and a stick for a sword. | 即便装备破烂 依然会英勇地投入战斗 |
[52:31] | Fuck the Usurper. | 操他妈篡位者 |
[52:33] | He was an idiot. | 他是笨蛋 |
[52:35] | That’s what the White Flame said to me when he came to free me. | 白色火焰解救我的时候就是这么说的 |
[52:39] | “The Usurper was a fool to let you go, son, | “孩子 篡位者真是太笨了 居然放你走 |
[52:42] | because you are the strongest of them all.” | 你可是他们之中最强的” |
[52:44] | Well, I suppose you’re strong for a scrawny little– | 我觉得你确实挺强的 虽然看起来瘦弱… |
[53:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:07] | I’m sorry it had to be this way. | 没别的办法 |
[54:22] | Ciri… | 希瑞… |
[54:35] | Cirilla! Cirilla! | 希瑞菈! |
[54:44] | Cirilla! | 希瑞菈! |
[54:52] | No. You’re ghosts. Corpses. | 不 你们是鬼魂 是尸体 |
[54:54] | Yes, we are corpses, | 对 我们是尸体 |
[54:57] | but you are death itself! | 但你是死亡本身 |
[55:05] | Join us. | 和我们一起吧 |
[55:26] | You found me. | 你终于找到我了 |
[55:55] | They were real. | 他们是真的 |