时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Alone at last. | 终于只有咱们俩了 |
[00:49] | What a night. | 今晚真不容易 |
[00:52] | I heard they put an aphrodisiac in the wine. | 听说他们在酒里放了春药 |
[00:56] | Are you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗? |
[01:09] | Did you see what Sabrina was wearing, by the way? | 对了 你看见萨宾娜的穿着了吧? |
[01:12] | -She’s older than me by about– -Yen. | -她比我年长大约… -阿叶 |
[01:18] | Hmm. I’m just glad it’s over. | 结束了 真是太好了 |
[01:36] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[01:38] | – Are you? | 你呢? |
[01:48] | I don’t know which I’d like to do more, | 我不确定自己更想做哪一件事 |
[01:50] | tear this costume off | 把这套服装扯掉? |
[01:51] | or run Stregobor through with the nearest ice sculpture. | 还是用最近的冰雕刺穿斯崔葛布? |
[01:54] | Look how she hangs on him. | 看她缠着他不放 |
[01:59] | Aah, the White Wolf. | 白狼 |
[02:20] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[02:26] | -Is there always this much staring? -No. | -这里的人向来都这么盯着看吗? -不是 |
[02:29] | – Come over here! -It’s all for us. | 只是盯着我们看罢了 |
[02:31] | Get used to it. | 习惯一下 |
[02:32] | They’ll be watching us all night. | 他们一晚上都会看着我们 |
[02:34] | Oh. Good. | 噢 太好了 |
[02:35] | Now, you should know the territory before we step in. | 出动之前 要先侦察敌情 |
[02:39] | Over there, we have Sabrina Glevissig and Marti Sodergren. | 那边是萨宾娜·葛丽维希格 和玛蒂·索德格伦 |
[02:43] | -They’re… passionate. -…have some fun… | 她们充满热情 |
[02:48] | By the fountain, | 喷水池旁边 |
[02:49] | we have Margarita Laux-Antille, current headmistress. | 是现任校长 玛格丽塔·劳克斯-安蒂列 |
[02:53] | And Keira Metz. | 和凯拉·梅兹 |
[02:54] | Quite the spitfire. | 个性刚烈 |
[02:56] | We have Carduin, Bianca, Marquard, Detmold and his brother Drithelm, | 卡杜因 碧安卡 马尔阔德 戴斯摩和他的弟弟德雷瑟姆 |
[03:01] | Radcliffe the Obnoxious. | 讨厌鬼莱德克里夫 |
[03:03] | Artaud Terranova, good mage, even better drunk. | 阿尔托·特拉诺瓦 出色的术士 醉了之后更厉害 |
[03:07] | Vilgefortz, | 威戈佛特兹 |
[03:08] | who’s grown on me despite my best efforts. | 即便我尽力克制 但我对他的印象还是越来越好 |
[03:10] | Tissaia de Vries, whom you already know. | 蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯 你已经认识了 |
[03:12] | And Gerhart of Aelle. | 还有埃勒的格哈特 |
[03:15] | -The oldest living sorcerer. | 在世最年长的术士 |
[03:17] | Are you expecting me to remember all those names? | 你要我把这些名字全记住? |
[03:20] | I thought you went to Oxenfurt? | 你不是在牛堡学习过吗? |
[03:30] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[03:37] | I gave you my word. | 答应过你的事 我不会反悔 |
[03:39] | She’s safe in Loxia until dawn. | 拂晓之前 她在洛夏宫很安全 |
[03:42] | When the ball ends and the true conclave begins… | 等舞会结束 真正的秘密会议开始时 |
[03:46] | -…then we’ll make our move. | 我们再行动 |
[03:48] | Tonight it’s all about loosening spirits. | 今晚好好放松一下 |
[03:51] | And inspiring conviviality in one perfect evening. | 在这完美的夜晚尽情欢乐 |
[03:55] | -So behave yourself. -I always behave myself. | -所以你要乖一点 -我一向很乖 |
[03:57] | You have no memory of my party in Rinde? | 不记得我在林德的聚会了? |
[04:00] | To say nothing of enchanted hedgehogs and the Law of Surprise? | 连被施魔法的刺猬和意外律也忘了? |
[04:04] | That was complicated. | 当时的情况很复杂 |
[04:06] | Well, this is simple. | 现在的情况很简单 |
[04:08] | We need this ball to go off without a hitch, | 我们需要舞会不出问题正常结束 |
[04:10] | so please… dearest, | 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | stop eating like an underfed ghoul. | 所以请不要 像没吃饱的食尸鬼似的狂吃 |
[04:16] | When someone asks to speak to you, you must accept, and quickly. | 还有如果别人要和你聊 你必须快速答应 |
[04:22] | And no matter how ludicrously anyone is dressed, don’t stare. | 还有 不论谁穿得多么荒唐 都不要盯着看 |
[04:27] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[04:32] | And her witcher. | 还有她的猎魔人 |
[04:35] | We haven’t yet had the pleasure. | 我们还没介绍认识 |
[04:40] | Geralt, this is Sabrina Glevissig of Ard Carraigh, | 杰洛特 这是 阿德·卡莱的萨宾娜·葛丽维希格 |
[04:42] | a school friend of mine. | 她是我的校友 |
[04:44] | We’ve welcomed our share of spies, thieves, and murderers at Aretuza, | 我们艾瑞图萨 来过不少间谍、盗贼和杀人犯 |
[04:48] | but not yet hosted a witcher. | 却从未招待过猎魔人 |
[04:52] | -Huh. -Yen’s been hiding you for far too long. | -噢 -阿叶把你藏得太久了 |
[05:03] | You look hungry. | 你看起来又饥又渴 |
[05:05] | -Would you like a taste? | 要尝一口吗? |
[05:09] | What do you… What do you think… witcher? | 你觉得呢 猎魔人? |
[05:14] | I think Yen looks particularly lovely this evening. Don’t you? | 我觉得阿叶今晚特别美 不是吗? |
[05:22] | And he’s not even lying. How dull. | 而且他居然不是在说谎 好没劲 |
[05:24] | -Sabrina, that’s no way to treat a guest. -Hmm. | 萨宾娜 这不是我们的待客之道 |
[05:27] | He has so little experience in telepathy. | 他在传心术方面经验很少 |
[05:30] | Why did you bring your pet along, if not for us to, uh… play with him? | 你为什么带上宠物又不让我们玩? |
[05:36] | Dearest, why don’t you go and get a drink? | 亲爱的 要不你去拿一杯酒吧? |
[05:38] | That’s a great idea. | 好的 |
[05:42] | What on earth do you think you’re playing at? | 你到底在耍什么花招? |
[05:45] | -Yen, do you know what’s better than sex? | 阿叶 知道什么比做爱更爽吗? |
[05:46] | -What? | 什么? |
[05:48] | Getting a rise out of the Savior of Sodden. | 惹索登大救星生气 |
[05:53] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[05:57] | ♪ Fair maid by day ♪ | 白天美丽少女 |
[06:00] | ♪ Her lips are sweet ♪ | 双唇甜美 |
[06:02] | ♪ Her words a gentle trill ♪ | 声音微颤 |
[06:05] | ♪ A beast by night ♪ | 夜晚化身野兽 |
[06:07] | -♪ My love takes flight… ♪ | 我的爱飞翔 |
[06:09] | ♪ Her fangs sharp for the kill ♪ | 她的獠牙锋利夺命 |
[06:13] | -♪ I kiss my dear and thrill with fear… ♪ | 我亲吻爱人 兴奋… |
[06:15] | -Philippa, what a surprise. | 菲丽芭 真没想到 |
[06:19] | -Catch any mice tonight? | 今晚抓到老鼠了吗? |
[06:22] | Vilgefortz. | 威戈佛特兹 |
[06:23] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[06:24] | -There you are. Thank goodness. -♪ All is not as it seems… ♪ | 你来了 谢天谢地 |
[06:27] | -I wouldn’t miss it. – Welcome back. | -我决不会缺席 -欢迎回来 |
[06:30] | Remember, you need to build bridges | 别忘记 除了斯崔葛布之外 |
[06:32] | with Artorius as well, not just Stregobor. | 你今晚还得和阿托里欧斯言归于好 |
[06:36] | Whilst we’re doing pastoral analogies, are you mending any fences? | 你是不是也要和谁言归于好呢? |
[06:41] | …just like the rest of this den of snobs and liars. | 这势利小人与骗子老窝里的其他人… |
[06:44] | Here’s hoping you convinced her to behave. There’s no room for error tonight. | 希望你已经说服她不要乱来 今晚不容出错 |
[06:48] | – Tissaia… – What? | -蒂莎娅 -什么事? |
[06:50] | Trust in what you see. Hmm? | 相信自己看到的 好吗? |
[06:53] | Give Yen at least a couple of hours to piss everyone off. | 至少给阿叶几个小时 她才能把所有人都惹毛 |
[06:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:57] | -Dijkstra– -Step aside, mage. | -迪杰斯特拉 -让开 术士 |
[07:00] | – Must be a reason for it. – Ahem… | 一定有原因吧 |
[07:04] | You know, Philippa, I should scold | 菲丽芭 我应当斥责你 |
[07:06] | you for monopolizing the witcher’s time. | 你怎么能这样霸占猎魔人的时间? |
[07:10] | Geralt of Rivia, | 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[07:11] | it is good to have another non-magical brother here, | 真是太好了 又来了一个不会魔法的兄弟 |
[07:13] | and a… well, fellow commoner, if you will. | 也可以称之为平民 |
[07:18] | ♪ All is not… ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般… |
[07:20] | Philippa, I need to speak to the witcher alone. | 菲丽芭 我要和猎魔人单独谈 |
[07:24] | Man to man. | 男人与男人的谈话 |
[07:32] | “Man to man.” | 男人与男人 |
[07:34] | Typical Dijkstra. | 典型的迪杰斯特拉风格 |
[07:36] | You know those two are going to be a problem tomorrow. | 你知道他们两个明天会惹麻烦 |
[07:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:40] | Only a fool would trust a spymaster and his mage. | 只有笨蛋 才会信任间谍头子和他的术士 |
[07:43] | -Always more trouble than they’re worth. | 他们制造的麻烦超过他们的价值 |
[07:46] | -And they’re clearly up to something. | 他们显然有所企图 |
[07:48] | As is to be expected, | 这倒是预料之中的 |
[07:49] | but one would hope they’d at least provide enough gossip to earn their invitation. | 但他们至少得制造足够的谣言吧? 不枉我一番盛情邀请 |
[07:59] | I love watching you think. | 我喜欢看你思考 |
[08:02] | But I had so much more to say. | 但我原本还有好多话想说 |
[08:06] | – We’ll go back to it in a moment. | 我们一会儿之后继续说 |
[08:08] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般… |
[08:15] | …not just across the Continent, but here in Aretuza. | …不光是整个大陆 在艾瑞图萨这里也是一样 |
[08:18] | This conclave may gather the mages, | 这次秘密大会 虽然能让术士们齐聚一堂 |
[08:21] | but it can’t change the inevitable. | 但它改变不了不可避免之事 |
[08:23] | One would be wise to abandon neutrality and choose a side. | 明智的做法是放弃中立 选择一边 |
[08:27] | Redania is your only hope of keeping the Lion Cub safe. | 瑞达尼亚是你保幼狮平安的唯一希望 |
[08:31] | Speak in simple terms, Dijkstra. | 有话直说 迪杰斯特拉 |
[08:34] | Don’t forget you’re talking to a commoner. | 别忘记 你是在和平民说话 |
[08:38] | Speaking plainly, give us the girl before it’s too late. | 简而言之 把女孩交给我们 再晚就来不及了 |
[08:41] | No. Excuse me. | 不行 失陪 |
[08:43] | -♪ All is not as it seems… ♪ -Fucking prick. | -一切并非如表面一般… -他妈的混蛋! |
[08:47] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems… ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[08:50] | Thank you for coming tonight. | 谢谢你今晚过来 |
[08:53] | It means everything to us. | 这对我们非常重要 |
[08:59] | Gods, I’m happy to see you. | 诸神啊 见到你真是太好了 |
[09:02] | I, uh, need a word. | 我得跟你说几句 |
[09:14] | Tissaia mentioned they were together as young mages. | 蒂莎娅说 他们当年学习魔法时曾经在一起 |
[09:20] | First love. | 初恋 |
[09:21] | Never goes away, does it? | 永远都忘不了 对吧? |
[09:27] | If you don’t mind… | 不好意思 |
[09:29] | No, not at all. | 没事 |
[09:31] | Best of luck tomorrow at the conclave, witcher. | 祝你明天秘密会议有好运气 猎魔人 |
[09:48] | -Where have you been? -What did Istredd say? | -你去哪里了? -伊斯崔德说什么? |
[09:51] | -We don’t have time for that. | 没时间说这个 |
[09:52] | -The Melange is about to begin! | 《大融合》即将开始! |
[09:57] | Come on, girl. Yes, yes, yes. | -来吧 -开始了 |
[10:03] | – Come on. Artaud! -Keira. | -阿尔托 -凯拉 |
[10:05] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[10:11] | What’s the Melange? | 《大融合》是什么? |
[10:12] | It’s a dance. | 是一支舞 |
[10:14] | It’s not optional. | 必须参加 |
[10:24] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[10:45] | Are you enjoying your evening? | 你今晚开心吗? |
[10:50] | Good. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Oh, witcher! | 噢 猎魔人 |
[10:57] | I’ve been waiting to get my hands on you all evening. | 我等了一晚上 就盼着能搂着你 |
[11:01] | I studied as a contortionist, you know? I’m quite bendy. | 我学过杂技 身体很柔软 |
[11:05] | I hope we can count on your support tomorrow, Artorius. | 我们希望明天能得到你的支持 阿托里欧斯 |
[11:07] | You might, Yennefer. Although I’ve not forgotten your past. | 有可能 叶妮芙 虽然我并没有忘记你的过去 |
[11:11] | Nor the kings who are still waiting on a particular princess. | 正在等待那位公主的各国国王们 也没忘记 |
[11:14] | Of course, but my priorities have changed. | 当然了 但我的优先事项已经改变 |
[11:16] | I’m here to help. | 我来这里是为了帮忙 |
[11:18] | We’ll see. | 到时候就知道了 |
[11:19] | I’ve found trying to predict the actions of Yennefer of Vengerberg | 我发现想要预测你的行为 |
[11:21] | as hopeless as seeking a black cat in a coal cellar. | 如同在煤窑里找黑猫一样毫无希望 |
[11:25] | They are worrisome. | 他们令人担心 |
[11:38] | -Have you tried the wine yet? -I’m not thirsty. | -你尝过葡萄酒了吗? -我不渴 |
[12:06] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[12:08] | Istredd. | 伊斯崔德 |
[12:11] | Well, well, well. | 哟哟哟 |
[12:12] | If it isn’t the neck-breaking chaperone. | 这不是拧断别人脖子的监护人吗? |
[12:14] | -I know. I owe you an apology. | 我知道 我应该向你道歉 |
[12:17] | -Perhaps a drink later? | 要不回头一起喝一杯? |
[12:18] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[12:20] | I plan on getting pregnant tonight. | 我打算今晚怀孕 |
[12:24] | Exciting times ahead, don’t you think? | 激动人心的时刻即将到来 不是吗? |
[12:45] | It’s good to see you, Triss. | 见到你很高兴 特莉丝 |
[12:48] | You too. | 我也是 |
[12:59] | How is Ciri? | 希瑞还好吗? |
[13:01] | She’s safe. For now. | 她暂时安全 |
[13:57] | -Well played! -Thank you. | -你跳得真好! -谢谢 |
[14:06] | – That was marvelous. – Thank you. | 太精彩了 |
[14:08] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[14:10] | – I’ve never seen… – Wonderful! | 令人惊叹! |
[14:13] | Artaud, have you sampled the wine this evening? | 阿尔托 品尝今晚的红酒了吗? |
[14:16] | -Ah, you know me too well. -I think you’re ready for another. | -你太了解我了 -我觉得你已经准备好再来一杯 |
[14:19] | You’ve been trying to win Yen back all evening. | 你一整晚都在想方设法把阿叶追回去 |
[14:21] | Do you deny it? | 你敢否认吗? |
[14:22] | Why the fuck would I deny it? | 我他妈为什么要否认? |
[14:24] | -She knows I’m the better man! -Ooh! | 她知道我比你好! |
[14:26] | Then prove it. | 证明给大家看 |
[14:34] | Unbelievable. | 太离谱了 |
[14:40] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[15:04] | The witcher is… | 猎魔人! |
[15:05] | I promised Yen I wouldn’t make a mess of this evening. | 我答应过阿叶 今天晚上不会捣乱 |
[15:08] | Make a mess of him! | 干他! |
[15:09] | – So I won’t. | 我说到做到 |
[15:13] | Truce? | 停战? |
[15:14] | Oh shit! | 哎呀! |
[15:18] | – Who gave him champagne? | 他的香槟是谁给的? |
[15:23] | Artaud’s wasted again! | 阿尔托又喝醉了! |
[15:30] | A fight was quite the creative choice. | 打架这个点子很有创意 |
[15:33] | -Just admit that you loved it. | 你很喜欢这个点子 承认吧 |
[15:36] | As duels in my honor go, this one certainly broke into the top three. | 在为我而决斗这件事上 这次肯定能挤入前三 |
[15:40] | Oh, well, it was an honor | 温格堡的叶妮芙任性无常 |
[15:41] | to fight for the capricious heart of Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 为博取她的芳心而战是我的荣幸 |
[15:45] | And I hope to fight many more battles with you, my dear. | 亲爱的 我希望还有很多机会与你并肩作战 |
[15:50] | With me, or against me? | 并肩作战还是与我作战? |
[15:53] | Depends on the evening. | 看夜里的情况 |
[15:58] | I shouldn’t like to lose you, Yen. | 我不想失去你 阿叶 |
[16:02] | But you have me. | 但我就在你身边啊 |
[16:06] | Tonight will end. | 今夜终究会结束 |
[16:12] | Everything ends. | 万事最终都会结束 |
[16:13] | And now, to bring this wonderful evening to a close, a toast! | 我提议大家举杯 为这个美妙的夜晚画上句点! |
[16:22] | To peace amongst mages of the North! | 敬北方术士和平相处! |
[16:26] | To peace! | 敬和平! |
[16:31] | There is much work to be done tomorrow. | 明日有许多工作要做 |
[16:33] | But Tissaia and I are optimistic about | 但是鉴于我们今晚在此见到的景象 |
[16:36] | the future of this Continent, based on what we’ve seen here tonight. | 我和蒂莎娅 对这片大陆的未来非常乐观 |
[16:40] | To peace! | 敬和平! |
[16:42] | To peace! | 敬和平! |
[16:46] | And we have Yennefer of Vengerberg to thank. Yennefer! | 而且我们也要感谢温格堡的叶妮芙! |
[17:00] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[17:04] | And a nearly perfect evening. | 敬这个近乎完美的夜晚 |
[17:07] | -…everyone. -That was good. | -我们胜利了 -很不错 |
[17:08] | So. Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[17:12] | -What a night indeed. | 今晚确实不容易啊 |
[17:17] | I can’t believe they bought it. | 他们居然相信了 |
[17:19] | I thought our performance was quite convincing. | 我们演得不是很逼真吗? |
[17:21] | And a good thing, too. | 这也是好事 |
[17:23] | Philippa was watching the whole ballroom like a hawk. | 菲丽芭当时像老鹰似的 在观察整个大厅 |
[17:26] | She comes by it naturally. | 这是她的天赋 |
[17:28] | We weren’t the only ones plotting tonight. | 今晚不只有我们在使计谋 |
[17:30] | I could tell from the moment we entered. | 我们走进门那一刻 我就觉察到了 |
[17:37] | Lilac and gooseberries. | 丁香与醋栗 |
[17:38] | Now, that I can tolerate. | 这我可以忍受 |
[17:41] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[17:44] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[17:53] | -Just a courtesy. -Hmm… | 出于礼貌而已 |
[17:56] | Oh yes, here they are. | 噢 他们来了 |
[18:01] | I don’t know which I’d like more, | 我不确定自己更想做哪一件事 |
[18:03] | to tear this costume off | 把这套服装扯掉? |
[18:04] | or run Stregobor through with the nearest ice sculpture. | 还是用最近的冰雕刺穿斯崔葛布? |
[18:07] | I know, and I hate the fucker just as much as you do. | 我能理解 而且我也和你一样讨厌这个混蛋 |
[18:10] | But here, we need to do things differently. | 但是在这里我们得换一种方法行事 |
[18:12] | The nearest serving fork, then. | 那就用最近的餐叉 |
[18:14] | Or… rather than murder an esteemed member | 还是不要当着这么多北方权贵的面 |
[18:17] | of the Brotherhood in front of the entire North, | 谋杀备受尊敬的兄弟会成员 |
[18:21] | we wait. | 得沉住气 |
[18:22] | -We seek out proof tonight. | 今晚我们寻找证据 |
[18:24] | We expose Stregobor at the conclave tomorrow. | 明天在秘密大会上揭发斯崔葛布 |
[18:28] | He’ll be put on trial. | 他将接受审判 |
[18:30] | Until then, we have to play nicely | 在此之前 我们摆出友好的姿态 |
[18:33] | if you-know-who’s going to have any kind of a future here. | 否则那谁在这里不会有未来 |
[18:36] | I saw what he did to those girls, Yen. | 我看到了他对那些女孩的所作所为 阿叶 |
[18:39] | I won’t be leaving until I know she’s safe here. | 确定她在这里安全无虞之前 我不会离开 |
[18:42] | I hear you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[18:43] | But, Geralt… | 但是 杰洛特 |
[18:45] | trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[19:10] | Is there always this much staring? | 这里的人向来都这么盯着看吗? |
[19:12] | No. It’s all for us. | 不是 只是盯着我们看罢了 |
[19:15] | Get used to it. They’ll be watching us all night. | 习惯一下 他们一晚上都会看着我们 |
[19:19] | Hmm. Good. | 太好了 |
[19:23] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[19:27] | ♪ Fair maid by day ♪ | 白天美丽少女 |
[19:29] | -♪ Her lips are sweet… ♪ – Louder! | 双唇甜美 |
[19:31] | ♪ Her words a gentle trill ♪ | 声音微颤 |
[19:35] | ♪ A beast by night ♪ | 夜晚化身野兽 |
[19:37] | ♪ My love takes flight ♪ | 我的爱飞翔 |
[19:39] | ♪ Her fangs sharp for the kill ♪ | 她的獠牙锋利夺命 |
[19:42] | ♪ I kiss my dear and thrill with fear… ♪ | 我亲吻爱人 兴奋… |
[19:45] | -Philippa, what a surprise. | 菲丽芭 真没想到 |
[19:49] | -Catch any mice tonight? | 今晚抓到老鼠了吗? |
[19:52] | You know quite well I make my killing catching secrets. | 你很清楚 我靠的是捕捉秘密 |
[19:56] | -So Jaskier told me. -♪ All is not ♪ | 亚斯克尔也是这样和我说的 |
[19:58] | -Nice try there, by the way. -♪ As it seems… ♪ | 对了 你演得不错 |
[20:00] | -You should know I’m not so easy to fool. -Oh, of course. | -现在你应该知道我没那么容易骗了 -当然 |
[20:06] | By the way, Marti Sodergren put an aphrodisiac in that wine hours ago. | 对了 几小时前 玛蒂·索德格伦在酒里下了春药 |
[20:14] | Some caviar? | 要鱼子酱吗? |
[20:15] | Not to mention the caviar on that plate is an illusion. | 更不用提这盘鱼子酱其实是幻象 |
[20:19] | Just like the rest of this den of snobs and liars. | 这势利小人与骗子老窝里的其他人 也是一样 |
[20:22] | Den of nymphomaniacs is more like it. | 更像是花痴的老窝 |
[20:25] | I suffered quite the greeting from Sabrina Glevissig earlier. | 萨宾娜·葛丽维希格 之前对我就殷勤有加 |
[20:30] | What Sabrina showed you was child’s play. | 萨宾娜向你展示的只是小儿科 |
[20:34] | Come. | 来 |
[20:36] | Would you like the experience of one orgasm or more? | 想不想体验一次或多次高潮? |
[20:40] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems… ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[20:45] | -You’re keeping an eye on the witcher. -Mm-hmm. | -你在盯着猎魔人 -嗯 |
[20:48] | You know, I was… sorry to hear of Codringher and Fenn’s fiery demise. | 听说柯德林格和芬恩惨死火场 我也非常难过 |
[20:57] | I am surprised you haven’t heard, | 你居然没听说 |
[21:01] | since you’ve been tracking the mage so diligently. | 你不是一直在坚持不懈地追查 那个术士吗? |
[21:04] | You must mean Rience. – Wonderful! | 你说的一定是里恩斯吧 |
[21:06] | – Do you think his master’s here? | 你说他的主子今晚在这里吗? |
[21:10] | Good attempt, Geralt. | 挺会钓鱼啊 杰洛特 |
[21:12] | But I’m not as loose-lipped as some. | 不过我不像有些人那样嘴巴漏风 |
[21:15] | And yet you’re here. | 但是你来了 |
[21:17] | There must be a reason for it. | 一定有原因吧 |
[21:19] | I could say the same for you. | 你不也是一样吗? |
[21:23] | You know, Philippa, I should scold | 菲丽芭 我应当斥责你 |
[21:26] | you for monopolizing the witcher’s time. | 你怎么能这样霸占猎魔人的时间? |
[21:29] | Geralt of Rivia, | 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[21:30] | it is good to have another non-magical brother here. | 真是太好了 又来了一个不会魔法的兄弟 |
[21:33] | -There’s no room for error tonight. | 今晚不容出错 |
[21:34] | -Tissaia… | 蒂莎娅 |
[21:39] | -Trust in what you see. | 相信自己看到的 |
[21:41] | Give Yen at least a couple of hours to piss everyone off. | 至少给阿叶几个小时 她才能把所有人都惹毛 |
[21:45] | -No promises. | 不一定能办到啊 |
[21:48] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[21:50] | And she will appear. | 她当然会来 |
[21:55] | Philippa. | 菲丽芭 |
[21:57] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[21:59] | Vilgefortz. | 威戈佛特兹 |
[22:02] | And Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 还有温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[22:05] | What a pleasure to see you again. | 再次见到你 真是太高兴了 |
[22:07] | Care for a stroll? | 去逛逛? |
[22:09] | Alone. | 就咱俩 |
[22:12] | This conclave may bring the mages together, | 这次秘密大会 虽然能让术士们齐聚一堂 |
[22:15] | but it can’t change the inevitable. | 但它改变不了不可避免之事 |
[22:17] | War is brewing. | 战争正在酝酿 |
[22:18] | Not just across the Continent, but here in Aretuza. | 不光是整个大陆 在艾瑞图萨这里也是一样 |
[22:22] | There are traitors who will soon turn their loyalty to Nilfgaard | 有一些叛徒 很快就会效忠于尼弗迦德 |
[22:26] | and not the North. | 背叛北方诸国 |
[22:27] | One would be wise to abandon neutrality and choose a side | 明智的做法是放弃中立 选择一边 |
[22:31] | or risk losing everything. | 否则就可能失去一切 |
[22:33] | Redania is your only hope of keeping the Lion Cub safe. | 瑞达尼亚是你保幼狮平安的唯一希望 |
[22:37] | Speak in simple terms, Dijkstra. | 有话直说 迪杰斯特拉 |
[22:39] | Remember you’re talking to a commoner. | 别忘记 你是在和平民说话 |
[22:42] | Hmm. Speaking plainly, give us the girl before it’s too late. | 简而言之 把女孩交给我们 再晚就来不及了 |
[22:46] | No. Excuse me. | 不行 失陪 |
[22:49] | Fucking prick. | 他妈的混蛋! |
[22:51] | You’re staff. And you will conduct yourself as– | 你是服务人员 就要像一个服… |
[22:57] | Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[23:02] | I wondered whether I’d see you again. | 我之前在想 会不会再见到你 |
[23:04] | I wondered if I’d see your head on a pike. | 我之前在想 会不会看见你的头被插在长矛上 |
[23:07] | I’m hurt, Geralt. | 我很伤心啊 杰洛特 |
[23:09] | After all, it wasn’t me who plunged my dagger into poor Renfri. | 毕竟不是我用匕首捅死了伦芙芮 |
[23:14] | I’ll make you pay for everything you’ve done. | 我会让你为你的所作所为付出代价 |
[23:17] | I’m saving the Continent. | 我在拯救整个大陆 |
[23:20] | Rooting out the deadly creatures that threaten us all, | 清除威胁我们大家的致命生物 |
[23:22] | not unlike you. | 就像你一样 |
[23:26] | I am nothing | 我和你 |
[23:28] | like you. | 完全不一样 |
[23:30] | Then show me, witcher. | 那就让我看看 猎魔人 |
[23:34] | I want to see just how different we are. | 我想看看我们有多不同 |
[23:47] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems… ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[23:51] | Thank you for coming tonight. It means everything. My favorite song! | 谢谢你今晚过来 这对我们非常重要 |
[23:57] | Gods, I’m happy to see you. I need a word. | 诸神啊 见到你真是太好了 我得跟你说几句 |
[24:00] | -What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[24:01] | -There’s an artifact. | 有一件文物 |
[24:03] | The Book of Monoliths, | 《巨石传》 |
[24:04] | ancient Elven text. | 古代精灵典籍 |
[24:07] | Never heard of it. | 没听过 |
[24:08] | Not surprising. They didn’t teach it at Aretuza. | 这不奇怪 艾瑞图萨没教 |
[24:10] | But it gives the holder the ability to travel through time and space. | 但得到此书者 能够获得穿越时空的能力 |
[24:13] | -How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[24:14] | -I don’t know. It should be impossible. | 我不知道 应该不可能才对 |
[24:16] | But Triss and I traced the book here and… | 但我和特莉丝追踪此书追到这里 |
[24:19] | Stregobor has it. | 书在斯崔葛布手上 |
[24:21] | And we know where he’s hiding it. | 我们知道他把书藏在哪里 |
[24:23] | I told Istredd about you being attacked in the illusion. | 我跟伊斯崔德说了 你在幻象中遇袭的事 |
[24:27] | This is our chance, Yen. | 这是我们的机会 阿叶 |
[24:28] | We can get him for everything he’s done. | 可以让他为自己的所作所为 付出代价 |
[24:30] | Someone needs to get to his office, undetected… | 得有人悄无声息地进入他的办公室… |
[24:32] | If you don’t mind… | 不好意思 |
[24:33] | – …get the book before he uses it. -Not at all. | …在他使用之前 把书拿走 |
[24:36] | Best of luck tomorrow at the conclave. | 祝你明天秘密会议有好运气 |
[24:45] | -Where have you been? -What did Istredd say? | -你去哪里了? -伊斯崔德说什么? |
[24:47] | -We don’t have time for that. | 没时间说这个 |
[24:50] | Look, forget about what I said before. | 情况有变 |
[24:51] | Stregobor has stolen a very dangerous book, | 斯崔葛布偷了一本非常危险的书 |
[24:54] | and he has plans for it. | 他打算利用这本书 |
[24:55] | And for Ciri. | 还要对希瑞不利 |
[24:56] | The Melange is about to begin! | 《大融合》即将开始! |
[25:00] | We need to figure it out and nail him tonight. | 我们得想办法今晚就解决他 |
[25:06] | What’s the Melange? | 《大融合》是什么? |
[25:08] | It’s a dance. | 是一支舞 |
[25:09] | It’s not optional. | 必须参加 |
[25:17] | Even for me? | 连我都要参加? |
[25:19] | Especially for you. | 你尤其要参加 |
[25:26] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[25:46] | How is Ciri? | 希瑞还好吗? |
[25:46] | She’s safe. For now. | 她暂时安全 |
[25:49] | What if someone could take away what makes her special? | 如果有人能夺走她的特殊之处呢? |
[25:52] | Her powers are innate. | 她的法力是天生的 |
[25:54] | You know that better than most. | 你比其他人更清楚这一点 |
[25:56] | What if she could have a chance for a normal life? | 如果她能有机会过上正常的生活呢? |
[25:58] | I don’t know what Ciri would consider normal. | 我不知道希瑞会认为什么是“正常” |
[26:02] | I just need her to survive this. | 我只希望她能度过这一关 |
[26:11] | We need to immobilize Stregobor. | 我们得拖住斯崔葛布 |
[26:16] | I’ll create a distraction so you can slip away. | 我会制造事端吸引注意 方便你溜走 |
[26:31] | The signal will be “truce.” | 以“休战”这个词为信号 |
[26:38] | -I’ll pass that on to Artaud. | 我会转告阿尔托 |
[26:41] | We can do this. | 我们一定能成功 |
[26:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[26:56] | Geralt, I wanted to apologize. | 杰洛特 我想向你道歉 |
[26:57] | -Yen and I had important matters– -Follow my lead. -Wh– | -我和阿叶有重要的事… -跟着我演 |
[27:03] | You’ve been trying to win Yen back all evening. | 你一整晚都在想方设法把阿叶追回去 |
[27:05] | Do you deny it? | 你敢否认吗? |
[27:08] | Why the fuck would I deny it? | 我他妈为什么要否认? |
[27:10] | She knows I’m the better man! | 她知道我比你好! |
[27:12] | Prove it. | 证明给大家看 |
[27:15] | Unbelievable. | 太离谱了 |
[28:07] | Oh… gods! | 啊! |
[28:12] | -Now punch me. -Oh, for– | -现在打我 -真是的 |
[28:26] | Truce? | 停战? |
[28:27] | Oh shit! | 哎呀! |
[28:34] | Artaud’s wasted again! | 阿尔托又喝醉了! |
[28:49] | I’ll take that, half-breed! | 这个我拿走 混血儿! |
[28:59] | You don’t belong here! | 你不属于这里! |
[29:01] | -Hate to interrupt. | 我其实不想打断你 |
[29:04] | Stregobor, you piece of shit. | 斯崔葛布 你这个垃圾! |
[29:06] | You never gave a damn about unity, did you? | 你从来就不在乎团结 对吧? |
[29:09] | Mere smoke and mirrors to hide what you’d returned to do. | 只是掩盖你回来真正意图的障眼法 |
[29:13] | Raze Aretuza to the ground. | 你想把艾瑞图萨夷为平地 |
[29:16] | Your kind never changes. | 你这种人从来都不会变 |
[29:18] | And yet, our feckless leaders forgive and forgive. | 但我们的窝囊领袖们 会一次又一次原谅 |
[29:20] | Well, mercy isn’t my cup of tea. | 但仁慈非我所好 |
[29:23] | Nor mine. | 我也一样 |
[29:26] | You’ve been hard at work, haven’t you? | 你很努力啊 不是吗? |
[29:27] | Corrupting portals, kidnapping novices. | 破坏传送门 绑架学生 |
[29:30] | Torturing those young women to get to Ciri. | 为了抓到希瑞而折磨那些少女 |
[29:32] | This doesn’t concern you, witcher. | 这不关你的事 猎魔人 |
[29:35] | And I don’t care two rat tails about that Cintran brat. | 我对那个辛特拉小崽子也毫不在意 |
[29:38] | With any luck, she lies dead in a ditch by now. | 说不定她现在已经死在臭水沟里了 |
[29:41] | That Cintran brat has more power than you could dream of. | 那个辛特拉小崽子的法力 是你无法想象的 |
[29:44] | Or you could dream of. | 你也无法想象 |
[29:45] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with here. | 你根本不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[29:49] | The only threat you pose is in your dirty blood. | 你的威胁性只在于你肮脏的血统 |
[29:51] | You’re a monster who will soon meet her reckoning. | 你这个怪物很快就会面临惩罚 |
[29:54] | But the girl… | 但是那个女孩… |
[29:56] | The girl will most likely leave this world by your own mutant hands, | 你这变异的双手 大概会亲自送这个女孩离开这个世界 |
[30:02] | Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[30:03] | -I’ll kill you myself. – Stop! | -我要亲手杀了你 -不要! |
[30:08] | We came as soon as we realized you were both gone. | 我们发现你们俩都不见了 就立刻过来 |
[30:12] | -Now would be the time to explain. -Yes. | -你们解释一下吧 -好的 |
[30:15] | Please, do. | 请解释吧 |
[30:17] | Stregobor has been keeping a list of elven students | 斯崔葛布保存着一份精灵学生的名单 |
[30:21] | and their belongings. | 以及她们的物品 |
[30:22] | The ones who went missing this month. | 这个月失踪的学生 |
[30:25] | Nissa. | 妮莎 |
[30:27] | -Elisabet. -Teryn. | -伊丽莎白 -泰琳 |
[30:29] | He’s been conducting experiments. | 他一直在做试验 |
[30:31] | Practicing mind control. | 练习心灵控制 |
[30:33] | What? That’s absurd! | 什么?胡说八道! |
[30:35] | He tried to kill me using a botched portal. | 他之前试图用有问题的传送门杀我 |
[30:40] | Are you really gonna believe a word she says? | 你们真的要相信她说的话? |
[30:43] | And we believe his ultimate aim is set on Cirilla of Cintra. | 我们相信 他的最终目标是辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[30:48] | -You have proof of this? | 有证据吗? |
[30:50] | – We do. | 有 |
[30:55] | What are you expecting to find there? | 你以为会在里面找到什么? |
[31:12] | The Book of Monoliths. | 《巨石传》 |
[31:13] | An ancient elven tome. | 古代精灵巨著 |
[31:14] | But– Rumored to contain knowledge since before the Conjunction. But– | 据说其中包含天球交汇之前的信息 |
[31:18] | This holds the key to how the human sphere collided with the elves’. | 它是人类天球 如何与精灵天球相撞的关键 |
[31:21] | More importantly, how humans could get rid of elves again. | 更重要的是 它是人类如何再次摆脱精灵的关键 |
[31:25] | And you stole it. Didn’t you? | 你偷走了这本书 不是吗? |
[31:27] | Do I want to rid these halls of you and your ilk? Yes. | 我想摆脱你和你的族人吗?想 |
[31:31] | -But speculating that I– -But nothing. | -但是怀疑我… -别但是了 |
[31:34] | These are serious allegations. | 这是非常严重的指控 |
[31:38] | I propose Stregobor is held until the conclave concludes | 我提议拘禁斯崔葛布 直至秘密会议结束 |
[31:40] | and we can have a full trial. | 然后进行正式审判 |
[31:42] | -I concur. Yes, of course you do. | -我同意 -你当然同意 |
[31:45] | Artorius? | 阿托里欧斯? |
[31:51] | You’ve turned against our own in a time of unity, Stregobor. | 斯崔葛布 在需要团结的时刻 你居然背叛我们自己人 |
[31:56] | I cannot stand by you today. | 今天我不能站在你这一边 |
[31:58] | Get off me! You’re deranged! | 别碰我!你们疯了! |
[32:01] | All of you! | 你们都疯了! |
[32:03] | A pack of lies! | 一派胡言! |
[32:05] | I’ll hide this for safekeeping. | 为保安全 我会把这本书藏起来 |
[32:08] | Make sure it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands again. | 决不能让它再落入恶人之手 |
[32:17] | You’ve saved the night. | 今晚幸亏有你 |
[32:21] | And you too. | 还有你 |
[32:23] | Let’s go and enjoy our party. | 我们去好好享受舞会 |
[32:34] | She’ll be missing this. | 她一定很想拿回这条链子 |
[32:40] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[32:42] | Or twelve. | 也可能是12杯 |
[32:46] | A toast! | 大家举杯! |
[32:48] | To peace amongst mages of the North! | 敬北方术士和平相处! |
[32:51] | To peace! | -敬和平! -敬和平! |
[32:55] | There is much work to be done tomorrow, | 明日有许多工作要做 |
[32:57] | but Tissaia and I are optimistic about the future of the Continent, | 但是鉴于我们今晚在此见到的景象 |
[33:01] | based on what we’ve seen here tonight. | 我和蒂莎娅 对这片大陆的未来非常乐观 |
[33:04] | To peace! | 敬和平! |
[33:05] | To peace! | 敬和平! |
[33:11] | And we have Yennefer of Vengerberg to thank! | 而且我们也要感谢温格堡的叶妮芙! |
[33:15] | To Yen! | 敬阿叶! |
[33:26] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[33:29] | And a nearly perfect evening. | 敬这个近乎完美的夜晚 |
[33:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:41] | That’s the first time you’ve ever said that. | 这是你第一次这样说 |
[33:45] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[33:47] | You used to think it. | 你以前会这样想 |
[33:49] | But tonight, you actually said it. | 但今晚你真的说出来了 |
[33:56] | You can kiss me now. | 你现在可以吻我了 |
[33:59] | In front of everyone. | 当着所有人的面 |
[34:15] | It’s our first night out together. | 这是我们第一次晚上一起出来 |
[34:18] | And all I can think about is getting you alone. | 但我满脑子都想着 咱俩赶快单独待在一起 |
[34:30] | This I can also tolerate. | 这个我也可以忍受 |
[34:33] | It took far too long to get you back in a bathtub. | 过了这么久 才又和你一起洗澡 |
[34:40] | Did we actually pull it off? | 我们真的成功了吗? |
[34:43] | Hmm… It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[34:46] | -Can’t get Philippa out my head. | 菲丽芭在我脑子里挥之不去 |
[34:48] | -How do you mean? | 为什么? |
[34:51] | When I visited her in Redania, she said I was one of them. | 我去瑞达尼亚找她的时候 她说我站在她的对立面 |
[34:55] | But tonight, it’s like she wanted me on her side. | 但是今晚她好像希望我站在她那一边 |
[34:59] | -Her side of what? | 什么事情站在她那一边? |
[35:01] | -She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[35:05] | Tell me everything. | 完整地跟我说 |
[35:06] | Care for a stroll? | 去逛逛? |
[35:08] | Alone. | 就咱俩 |
[35:14] | -Tissaia. -Margarita. | -蒂莎娅 -玛格丽塔 |
[35:19] | I just live for nights like this, don’t you? | 我特别喜欢这样的夜晚 你也很喜欢吧? |
[35:25] | If this is about Ciri, you’re not getting your hands on her. | 如果是想说希瑞的事 我决不会让你碰她 |
[35:30] | All in due time, Yen. | 船到桥头自然直 阿叶 |
[35:33] | But that is not why I pulled you away. | 但我找你单独谈并不是为了这件事 |
[35:40] | Hmm. Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[35:42] | Lydia van Bredevoort? | 莉迪亚·凡·布雷德沃特? |
[35:45] | Heartsick, I’ve recently learned. | 我最近听说她很苦恼 |
[35:48] | She’d follow her lover anywhere, | 她愿意追随爱人去天涯海角 |
[35:50] | even blindly towards death, if he asked it of her. | 只要爱人开口 哪怕赴死也在所不辞 |
[35:54] | I wondered if you knew the truth. | 不知道你知不知道真相 |
[35:58] | What happened between Tissaia and I. | 我和蒂莎娅之间发生的事 |
[36:02] | Tissaia told me the friendship went cold. She never shared the details. | 蒂莎娅跟我说友谊走到了尽头 具体情况没说 |
[36:08] | -Her loyalty is hard earned. -♪ All is not… ♪ | 她的忠诚得来不易 |
[36:11] | -And hard lost. -♪ As it seems ♪ | 失去也不易 |
[36:14] | We only grew closer as the years went by. | 时间一年年过去 我们才走得越来越近 |
[36:16] | Until the days leading up to the First Northern War. | 直到第一次北方战争爆发之前的日子 |
[36:19] | Sodden? | 索登之战? |
[36:22] | I tried to convince Tissaia not to go. | 我当时劝蒂莎娅不要去 |
[36:26] | Not to ally with Vilgefortz. | 不要与威戈佛特兹结盟 |
[36:28] | To let the Continent fight their own impossible battle. But she refused. | 让大陆自己去打不可能赢的战斗 但她拒绝了 |
[36:32] | -And we won. | 后来我们赢了 |
[36:33] | -But at what cost? | 但代价是什么呢? |
[36:35] | They held on by a thread until you tapped into fire magic. | 他们当时命悬一线 后来靠你用火魔法才扭转局势 |
[36:40] | Too many mages were lost by the time you began. | 你开始用火魔法的时候 已经死了太多术士 |
[36:44] | And you lost too, didn’t you? | 你也如同死去一般 不是吗? |
[36:46] | Tissaia wasn’t just following Vilgefortz. | 蒂莎娅不仅是追随威戈佛特兹去战斗 |
[36:50] | She was fighting for the Brotherhood. The North, | 她当时是在为兄弟会而战 为北方而战 |
[36:53] | same as we’re doing now. | 就像我们现在一样 |
[36:54] | You’re fighting on a sinking ship. | 你是在一艘正在下沉的船上战斗 |
[36:57] | The Brotherhood has no place in the future of the Continent. | 大陆未来没有兄弟会的位置 |
[37:02] | Tissaia has good intentions, | 蒂莎娅的本意是好的 |
[37:03] | but her loyalty to this supposed home will be her downfall. | 但她对这所谓的家的忠诚 会让她折戟沉沙 |
[37:08] | And mine too. | 我和她在一条船上 |
[37:10] | Tell me, why did you come tonight, if you’re so certain Aretuza is doomed? | 如果你坚信艾瑞图萨在劫难逃 今晚为什么还要来? |
[37:15] | Because you and I aren’t like Tissaia. | 因为你我与蒂莎娅不同 |
[37:20] | We break rules. We aren’t afraid of power. | 我们不介意打破藩篱 不惧怕权力 |
[37:24] | There’s still hope for you. | 你还有希望 |
[37:27] | Traitors are already working with Nilfgaard. | 叛徒们已经在勾结尼弗迦德 |
[37:29] | -As they always have been. | 一向如此 |
[37:30] | -Oh, see what you want to see. | 你可以自欺欺人 |
[37:33] | But if Tissaia and you stick to this plan, | 但是如果你和蒂莎娅坚持这个计划 |
[37:36] | neither of you will be any better off than poor Lydia. | 你们俩的下场 都不会比可怜的莉迪亚好 |
[37:40] | In love with a poison that kills you slowly. | 你们都爱上了 会令你们慢慢死去的毒药 |
[37:44] | Look, I hear you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[37:46] | I do. | 真的 |
[37:47] | But Tissaia and I have weathered our fair share of Brotherhood infighting. | 但是兄弟会的内斗 我和蒂莎娅已经领教了不少 |
[37:52] | We will triumph tomorrow. Just like we did at Sodden. | 明天我们会胜利 就像在索登那样 |
[37:56] | And though I wish you’d have joined us on the battlefield that day, | 虽然我希望你当时能与我们并肩作战 |
[38:01] | we will fight without you again. | 但即便没有你 我们也会再次战斗 |
[38:04] | When tomorrow’s meetings unite the North, | 明天会议将整个北方团结起来之后 |
[38:06] | I truly hope you can see that there are still some things worth protecting. | 我真心希望你能看到 这世上依然有值得保护的东西 |
[38:12] | Thank you for coming tonight. | 谢谢你今晚过来 |
[38:16] | It means everything. | 这对我们非常重要 |
[38:21] | Tonight means everything to us as well. | 今晚对我们也非常重要 |
[38:27] | Maybe she just wanted to stir up drama. | 也许她只是想搞事情 |
[38:30] | Wouldn’t be her first offense. | 她也不是第一次了 |
[38:32] | It would explain Dijkstra’s warning. | 难怪迪杰斯特拉会提醒我们 |
[38:34] | They clearly know something we do not. | 他们显然有所隐瞒 |
[38:38] | But why wouldn’t she speak up? | 她为什么不直说呢? |
[38:40] | Nothing we accused Stregobor of had anything to do with Nilfgaard. | 我们对斯崔葛布的指控 与尼弗迦德毫无关系 |
[38:43] | And why the interest in a mage who doesn’t speak? | 为什么对一个不说话的术士感兴趣? |
[38:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:48] | Why doesn’t Lydia speak? | 莉迪亚为什么不说话? |
[38:50] | Her lower jaw is an illusion. A masterful one. | 她的下巴是幻象 水平很高 |
[38:54] | and now she can no longer speak aloud, | 她当时受伤很严重 |
[38:56] | She was wounded, horribly, | 说话再也发不出声了 |
[38:58] | only communicate telepathically. | 只能通过传心术交流 |
[39:01] | “The woman with the funny voice.” | “声音很滑稽的女人” |
[39:04] | -Hmm? -Something Teryn said. | 泰琳提到过 |
[39:06] | -Do you still have Tissaia’s bracelet? | 蒂莎娅的手环还在你那里吗? |
[39:07] | -Somewhere here. | 在吧 |
[39:13] | I passed Lydia on the way to the Gallery of Glory. | 去光荣长廊的时候 我遇见了莉迪亚 |
[39:17] | I think her earrings were made of the same thing. | 她的耳环应该是用同样的材料制成 |
[39:19] | What were you doing up there? | 你上去那里干什么? |
[39:21] | I went up after I nearly murdered Stregobor. | 我差点杀了斯崔葛布 然后就上去了 |
[39:23] | -After what? | 什么? |
[39:24] | -Nearly. | 说了是“差点” |
[39:27] | I left him so I could get some peace. | 为了平静一下心情 我就走开了 |
[39:31] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[39:35] | ♪ All is not ♪ ♪ As it seems… ♪ | 一切并非如表面一般 |
[39:47] | The First Landing. | 《初次登陆》 |
[39:49] | When Jan Bekker bent the Power to his will. | 詹·贝克尔让魔力屈服 |
[39:53] | He calmed the waves, proving magic need not be evil or destructive. | 他将波涛平息 证明魔法不一定意味着邪恶和破坏 |
[39:57] | Bekker formed what would henceforth be known as the Brotherhood that day. | 那天 贝克尔成立了 日后被称作“兄弟会”的组织 |
[40:02] | My favorite piece here. | 这一幅是我的最爱 |
[40:05] | Outcasts, uniting under a common banner. | 被抛弃者 团结在同一面旗帜下 |
[40:09] | An apt story. | 一个恰当的故事 |
[40:12] | The only apt part is the pageant of events I’ve witnessed this evening. | 我今晚见到的盛大场面 才算得上恰当吧 |
[40:17] | It has indeed been worthy of a painting. | 确实值得作画一幅 |
[40:21] | It would be titled | 可以取名为 |
[40:23] | “Geralt Leaves the Isle of Thanedd, Shaking with Laughter.” | 《杰洛特笑得前仰后翻 离开仙尼德岛》 |
[40:28] | Be that as it may, | 也可以啊 |
[40:31] | I’d hoped to find time to speak with you this evening, Geralt. | 我之前就希望今晚能有时间和你聊聊 杰洛特 |
[40:34] | I’d wager we have more in common than you realize. | 你我之间一定有许多共同点 |
[40:38] | I doubt the parallels between us are completely parallel. | 我们之间的相似之处 恐怕并非没有交集 |
[40:46] | We’re both outcasts ourselves. | 我们都是被抛弃者 |
[40:55] | Like you, | 像你一样 |
[40:56] | I cannot define myself as mere man, mage, or druid. | 我无法仅仅用人、术士或德鲁伊 来定义我自己 |
[41:02] | More than anything, | 更重要的是 |
[41:04] | I was an orphan. | 我是孤儿 |
[41:06] | Left to die in a gutter in Lan Exeter. | 被丢弃在朗·爱塞特的水沟里 由我自生自灭 |
[41:10] | I was bounced around this cruel world by every monstrous creature imaginable. | 我被各种最恶毒的生物 在这个残忍的世界中踢来踢去 |
[41:15] | Men, most of all. | 主要是人类 |
[41:17] | Until I became cruel myself. | 直到我自己也变得残忍 |
[41:19] | And rather than remain an unwanted mutant, | 我没有继续做一个遭人嫌变异者 |
[41:23] | I chose to become a sorcerer. | 而是选择成为了一名术士 |
[41:26] | Out of spite. | 出于怨恨 |
[41:28] | Be careful, Vilgefortz. | 小心 威戈佛特兹 |
[41:30] | Careful that the similarities you’re so desperately searching for don’t lead you too far. | 别让你迫切寻找的相似性 带你走得太远 |
[41:34] | Oh, not to worry, witcher. We have but one likeness that remains. | 不用担心 猎魔人 我们还剩下一个相似点 |
[41:39] | I left that headstrong young boy | 爱上蒂莎娅的那一天 |
[41:41] | behind the day I fell in love with Tissaia. | 我就不再是那个任性固执的少年了 |
[41:43] | That bond, that sense of family, changed me. | 那种羁绊 那种家的的感觉 改变了我 |
[41:47] | And I know the same has happened to you with Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 我知道你对温格堡的叶妮芙也是如此 |
[41:54] | You seem to know a great many things. | 你似乎知道很多事 |
[41:58] | Then tell me when I reach a mistruth. | 如果我说得不对 请跟我说 |
[42:00] | The longer Yennefer stays at Aretuza, the stronger the Brotherhood will be. | 叶妮芙在艾瑞图萨待得越久 兄弟会就越强 |
[42:05] | The more likely we’ll be able to hold off the powers that threaten the Continent. | 我们就更可能抵抗威胁大陆的力量 |
[42:11] | Have you… ever been attracted by the art of sorcery, Geralt? | 你有没有被魔法的艺术吸引过 杰洛特? |
[42:16] | -Hmm. -Have you considered joining her here? | 你有没有考虑过和她一起留在这里? |
[42:19] | If you want to protect what you love, | 想要保护你心中所爱 |
[42:21] | join our side in the battle to come. | 那就在即将到来的战斗中 加入我们这一边 |
[42:27] | The child will not remain safe for long, | 孩子的安全无法持久 |
[42:29] | and your… passivity will be no weapon with which to save her. | 你这样被动行事救不了她 |
[42:34] | It is incredible how much my neutrality outrages everyone. | 我的中立真是让所有人都无法忍受啊 |
[42:40] | How it subjects me to offers of pacts and agreements | 不是向我提出协议 |
[42:43] | and lectures of the necessity of making a choice and joining the right side. | 就是来教育我 一定要作出选择并加入正确的一方 |
[42:49] | I am not your equal partner in this game. | 在这场游戏中 我不是你的平等伙伴 |
[42:52] | So, no, I shall continue on my path. | 所以我只能拒绝 并继续走我自己的路 |
[42:55] | I shall respond to events. | 兵来将挡 水来土掩 |
[42:57] | I’ll adapt with the world as it changes. | 我会适应这变化的世界 |
[43:00] | I understand, witcher. | 我明白 猎魔人 |
[43:02] | But adapting may not be enough. | 但仅仅适应也许是不够的 |
[43:05] | Just know there is only one way you do not lose her. | 你要知道 只有一个办法 你才不会失去她 |
[43:10] | And if I refuse to join your side? | 如果我拒绝加入你这一边呢? |
[43:15] | No matter where you go, what you do, | 不论你去哪里 做什么 |
[43:18] | there will always be enemies waiting for you. | 总会有敌人等着你 |
[43:28] | Tissaia mentioned they were together as young mages. | 蒂莎娅说 他们当年学习魔法时曾经在一起 |
[43:33] | First love. | 初恋 |
[43:36] | Never goes away, does it? | 永远都忘不了 对吧? |
[43:43] | If you don’t mind… | 不好意思 |
[43:45] | No, not at all. | 没事 |
[43:47] | Best of luck tomorrow at the conclave, witcher. | 祝你明天秘密会议有好运气 猎魔人 |
[43:54] | “The battle to come”? | “即将到来的战斗中”? |
[43:56] | Vilgefortz encouraged this conclave to ensure peace. | 威戈佛特兹推动召开秘密会议 是为了寻求和平 |
[44:00] | Maybe he didn’t think it was possible. | 也许他觉得不可能和平 |
[44:05] | Scarlet ammonite. | 红色菊石 |
[44:07] | Rumored to protect loved ones. Or valuable property. | 传说能保护心爱之人或者珍贵的物品 |
[44:11] | Scarlet ammonite is only found in the mines in West Redania. | 只有在西瑞达尼亚的矿场 才能找到红色菊石 |
[44:16] | That’s where I found those girls locked in that castle. | 我就是在那里发现了城堡中的女孩 |
[44:18] | Geralt, the painting. | 杰洛特 那幅画 |
[44:20] | The First Landing. | 《初次登陆》 |
[44:21] | It’s where that corrupt portal took me when I was attacked. | 出问题的传送门就是带我去了那里 然后我遭到袭击 |
[44:24] | There was a black mountain with water below. | 有一座黑山 下面是水面 |
[44:26] | It’s Vilgefortz’ favorite painting. | 威戈佛特兹最爱的一幅画 |
[44:27] | He gave Tissaia that bracelet. And I bet he gave Lydia that jewelry too. | 他送手链给蒂莎娅 那对耳环 一定也是他给莉迪亚的 |
[44:34] | She’s in love with him. | 她爱上他了 |
[44:36] | “A poison that kills you slowly.” | “会令你们慢慢死去的毒药” |
[44:39] | -Stregobor wasn’t our man. | 斯崔葛布不是幕后黑手 |
[44:40] | -Vilgefortz is. | 威戈佛特兹才是 |
[44:45] | -What are you doing? -Trying to locate Tissaia. | -阿叶 你在干什么? -定位蒂莎娅 |
[44:47] | -If she’s in danger, I need to know. -We don’t have time. | -我得知道她是不是有危险 -我们没时间了 |
[44:50] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会抛弃她! |
[44:52] | Make sure the path is clear. | 去看看有没有人挡我们的路 |
[45:29] | Should have chosen a side, witcher. | 你应该选边站的 猎魔人 |