时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Please! Anyone! | 求你了!谁来帮帮忙啊! |
[01:20] | Geralt? | 杰洛特? |
[01:22] | Ciri? | 希瑞? |
[01:30] | Where are you, Geralt? | 你在哪里 杰洛特? |
[01:35] | Oh, gods… | 诸神啊! |
[01:45] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[01:51] | I came looking for my guards. | 我来找我的侍卫 |
[01:56] | I thought I’d seen the last of you. | 我以为再也不会和你见面了 |
[01:59] | -Yeah. -Leave them here! | 嗯 |
[02:01] | -That was the plan. – Help him! He’s not breathing! | 原本是这么打算的 |
[02:13] | What happened here? | 这里出了什么事? |
[02:16] | Dijkstra and Philippa weren’t the only ones scheming at Thanedd. | 在仙尼德岛密谋的 不止迪杰斯特拉和菲丽芭 |
[02:19] | They suspect Vilgefortz conspired with Nilfgaard, | 他们怀疑威戈佛特兹与尼弗迦德勾结 |
[02:22] | and Emhyr var Emreis took the whole Continent by surprise. | 然后恩希尔·瓦·恩瑞斯 突然袭击整个大陆 |
[02:28] | The second war has begun. | 第二次战争已经开始 |
[02:35] | You should go. You don’t need to stay here listening to me. | 你走吧 你不用待在这里听我说话 |
[02:38] | We have to get you out of here. | 得把你弄出去 |
[02:40] | There’s an old trappers’ route, up where the village diverts in Mirthe. | 米尔瑟的村庄分叉处 有一条捕兽人路线 |
[02:44] | It’ll get you as far as Oxenfurt. | 通往牛堡 |
[02:47] | I have friends there with a safe house. Give them this. | 我的朋友们在那边有一座安全屋 把这个给他们 |
[02:49] | -It’ll get you to the capital. | 能够让你回到首都 |
[02:50] | -I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[02:55] | Plans change. | 计划赶不上变化 |
[02:58] | -Come with me, then. | 那就跟我一起去 |
[03:00] | -No. | 不 |
[03:02] | -No, I have to find my family. -I’ll talk to my brother. | -我得去寻找我的家人 -我会和我哥说 |
[03:04] | I’ve got an annuity. I’ll bring all I can. Just tell me where to meet you– | 我有年俸 我把能带上的都带上 告诉我去哪里找你… |
[03:07] | -You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[03:09] | The war brewing outside is nothing | 外面正在酝酿的战争算不了什么 |
[03:11] | compared to what Geralt will unleash on this Continent to find his daughter. | 杰洛特为了找到女儿 会把这片大陆搅得天翻地覆 |
[03:15] | I don’t know what happens next. | 我不知道以后会如何 |
[03:23] | Just let me be there with you. | 让我陪着你 |
[03:25] | Prove that I’m more than a mask. | 证明我不是面具人 |
[03:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:36] | After I find Ciri. | 等我先找到希瑞 |
[03:38] | You should find Geralt first. | 你应该先去找杰洛特 |
[03:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:43] | I saw that tower explode. | 我看见那座塔爆炸了 |
[03:47] | Felt it like a shockwave. | 感觉就像冲击波 |
[03:50] | I don’t see how she could’ve made it, Jaskier. | 我不知道她怎么可能活下来 亚斯克尔 |
[03:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:01] | Witch! | 女巫! |
[04:04] | Bard. | 吟游诗人 |
[04:10] | Are you all right? Are you hurt? | 你还好吗?没受伤吧? |
[04:13] | -Where’s Ciri? | 希瑞在哪里? |
[04:15] | She was seen at Tor Lara, but… | 之前有人看见她在托尔·劳拉 |
[04:18] | But I’ve searched the rubble, I can’t find her. | 但是我在瓦砾堆里找过了 找不到她 |
[04:21] | And Geralt? | 杰洛特呢? |
[04:23] | Triss is taking him to Brokilon. To heal. | 特莉丝正带他去布洛克莱昂疗伤 |
[04:27] | He might be dying. | 他可能快死了 |
[04:29] | Shit. | 妈的! |
[04:32] | This is bad. This is bad. | 不妙啊 |
[04:43] | [Eithné] He’ll need a bed. | 他需要一张床 |
[04:44] | Find fresh water, and get some cloths. | 去找清水来 还有布 |
[04:49] | – Bring fresh water! | 拿清水来! |
[04:56] | Careful. He’s badly wounded. | 小心 他伤得很重 |
[05:03] | Not wounded. | 不是受伤 |
[05:06] | Dying, Mother Eithné. | 是快死了 艾思娜女士 |
[05:08] | -Who is he? -An old friend. | -他是谁? -一个老朋友 |
[05:10] | We must help him. | 我们必须帮他 |
[05:12] | Don’t… | 不要… |
[05:15] | waste your time… | 在我身上… |
[05:20] | on me. | 浪费时间 |
[05:21] | It is not a waste, Gwynbleidd. | 这不是浪费时间 白狼 |
[05:25] | Your friend the sorceress left this for you. | 你的女术士朋友留下了这个给你 |
[05:29] | She said to tell you, “Something out there waits for you.” | 她让我转告你 “外面有事等着你去做” |
[05:36] | Cirilla was once our guest as well. | 希瑞菈也曾在我们这里作客 |
[05:39] | She found her way to you? | 她找到了你? |
[05:41] | She did. | 是的 |
[05:48] | But I lost her. | 但我把她弄丢了 |
[06:08] | Huh? What? | 啊? |
[06:11] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事? |
[06:33] | Geralt? | 杰洛特? |
[06:36] | Yennefer? | 叶妮芙? |
[06:41] | Red sand. | 红沙 |
[06:47] | Korath. | 科拉兹沙漠 |
[06:51] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Geralt would say to set the bone back into the joint, | 杰洛特会说 把脱臼的骨头复位 |
[07:17] | probably mutter something about hardship building character, and… | 可能还会咕哝说 苦难塑造性格 |
[07:25] | And then he would… | 然后他会… |
[07:52] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[08:01] | Never lost, always found. | 永不迷失 总会寻见 |
[08:42] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[09:33] | Come on, Ciri. | 加把劲儿 希瑞 |
[09:35] | Come on. | 加把劲儿 |
[09:36] | You have to keep going. | 一定要继续往前走 |
[10:22] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[10:26] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[10:28] | Who’s out there? | 谁在那边啊? |
[10:55] | Feels better. Feels better. | 这样好多了 |
[11:25] | Geralt and Yennefer need me. | 杰洛特和叶妮芙需要我 |
[11:27] | I have to get back to them. | 我得回去找他们 |
[11:32] | All right. | 好 |
[11:33] | The sun sets in the west. | 太阳从西边落下 |
[11:37] | Korath is east. | 科拉兹在东边 |
[11:39] | So if I go towards the setting sun, I’ll be going west | 所以如果朝着落日走 就是往西走 |
[11:44] | to the mountains, | 往山那里走 |
[11:46] | and there’ll be food and shelter there. | 那里会有食物和栖息地 |
[11:51] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[12:07] | ♪ The prince did sit aside the sea ♪ | 王子坐在海边 |
[12:13] | ♪ Blushing with his siren… ♪ | 与美人鱼一同面泛红光 |
[12:18] | Should have listened when Mousesack tried to teach me constellations. | 莫斯萨克教星座的时候 我要是认真听就好了 |
[12:25] | ♪ At length did they try to agree ♪ | 他们同心协力 |
[12:29] | ♪ Who’d forfeit their environ ♪ | 谁会将他们拆散 |
[12:33] | ♪ For if your goal be paradise… ♪ | 想要上天堂 |
[12:47] | ♪ Ponder all your wants ♪ ♪ In life ♪ | 人生欲望须慎思 |
[12:54] | ♪ And make a little sacrifice ♪ | 还要作出些许牺牲 |
[13:12] | They’ll be worrying. | 他们会担心 |
[13:14] | They’ll be so worried. | 会很担心 |
[13:17] | I’ve got to keep going. Just got to keep going. | 我得继续走 |
[13:33] | Catch the morning dew before the shadows fall. | 在太阳照射之前采集露水 |
[13:37] | Please be right, Coen. | 柯恩 你千万不能说错啊 |
[13:40] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太好了! |
[14:26] | Oh, I’ve been walking the wrong way all night. | 我一晚上都在兜圈子 |
[14:33] | I will not die here. I will not die here. | 我不会死在这里 |
[14:38] | I will not die here! | 我不会死在这里! |
[14:51] | I know there’s someone out there! | 我知道这里有人在! |
[14:54] | Show yourself! | 现身吧! |
[14:55] | I will find you and follow you right out of this fucking desert! | 我会找到你 跟着你走出这个沙漠! |
[15:09] | Where the fuck did you go? | 你他妈去哪儿了? |
[15:12] | Don’t leave me alone out here! | 别把我一个人留在这里! |
[15:37] | Water. Water… | 水 |
[16:02] | What is this? What… | 这是什么? |
[16:40] | You’re who I’ve been following? | 我一直在跟着你走? |
[16:44] | -You’re a unicorn. | 你是独角兽 |
[16:48] | Yennefer said you were real, but I never believed her. | 叶妮芙说你是真的 但我之前从来都不相信 |
[16:52] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[16:55] | You’re smaller than they make you out to be in the books. | 你比书上描绘的小一些 |
[17:05] | No touching. Understood. | 不准碰 明白了 |
[17:15] | -Wait! | 等一下! |
[17:17] | -Little Horse! | 小马! |
[17:19] | Little Horse! | 小马! |
[17:31] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了? |
[17:35] | Little Horse! | 小马! |
[17:40] | How will anyone find me now? | 现在别人怎么找得到我啊? |
[17:46] | No one’s going to find me. | 没人会找到我 |
[17:48] | Am I going mad? | 我是不是快疯了? |
[17:50] | I can’t see anything! | 我什么都看不见! |
[17:54] | You’re lost forever. | 你永远迷失了 |
[17:56] | You’re going to starve… starve… | 你会饿死 |
[18:07] | I’m going mad. | 我快疯了 |
[18:08] | Imagining unicorns. | 想象出现了独角兽 |
[18:12] | I need some fucking food! | 我他妈吃需要吃东西! |
[18:14] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我坚持不下去了! |
[18:23] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[18:32] | Food! | 终于有东西吃了! |
[18:41] | That’s certainly no way for a princess to behave. | 这可不是公主该做的事啊 |
[18:58] | -Mother. | 母亲 |
[18:59] | -My Cirilla. | 我的希瑞菈 |
[19:03] | I wish you were here. | 你要是在这里就好了 |
[19:06] | I’ve thought about you so much. | 我好想你 |
[19:08] | I’ve dreamt about you. | 我会梦见你 |
[19:14] | -We should have had more time. -I know. | -我们要是有更多时间相处就好了 -我知道 |
[19:17] | You’ve spent your whole life trying to find a place where you belong. | 你一辈子努力去寻找自己的归宿 |
[19:23] | And yet… | 但是 |
[19:25] | here you are. | 你走到了这番田地 |
[19:28] | Abandoned once more. | 又一次被抛弃 |
[19:31] | I wasn’t abandoned. | 我没有被抛弃 |
[19:33] | Geralt said he’ll find me. | 杰洛特说会找到我 |
[19:35] | Nothing’s ever your fault, is it? | 任何事都不是你的错 对吧? |
[19:37] | Your loved ones, the people in your life, | 你所爱的人 你身边的人 |
[19:40] | they all want to do their best by you. | 都希望竭尽全力对你好 |
[19:41] | -But it’s not enough, I’m afraid. -What? | -但你还嫌不够 -什么? |
[19:43] | Don’t play stupid, Cirilla. You know this in your soul. | 别装傻 希瑞菈 你心里很清楚 |
[19:46] | They’re my family. They love me. | 他们是我的家人 他们爱我 |
[19:49] | -As did your father and I. | 我和你父亲也爱你 |
[19:52] | But you, my child… | 我的孩子啊 |
[19:56] | are a heavy weight to bear. | 但是你是不可承受之重 |
[19:58] | Why are you saying all this? | 你为什么这么说? |
[20:00] | I can only imagine | 我能想象 |
[20:01] | how relieved Geralt was to see you run into that tower. | 杰洛特看见你跑进塔内 一定如释重负 |
[20:04] | Perhaps, when you get down to it, you are too much for everyone. | 仔细想想 也许你是所有人都无法承受的负担 |
[20:08] | -No, you don’t know me! – …too much for everyone… | 不 你不了解我! |
[20:10] | You abandoned me! | 你抛弃了我! |
[20:12] | You went on that boat, and you didn’t take me with you! | 你没带上我 就上了那艘船 ! |
[20:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:29] | I see you, you little fucker! | 我看见你了 小王八蛋! |
[20:45] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[20:49] | Abandoned, once more… abandoned… | 又一次被抛弃 |
[20:53] | Geralt and Yennefer need me. | 杰洛特和叶妮芙需要我 |
[20:55] | They didn’t survive… | 他们死了 |
[20:57] | Would you like a story? | 想听故事吗? |
[20:58] | – You are too much… -Geralt and Yennefer need me. | -你是无法承受的负担 -杰洛特和叶妮芙需要我 |
[21:01] | -Find a place where you belong. -Geralt… -Wake up, Cirilla! | 去你应该去的地方 醒醒 希瑞菈! |
[21:08] | What have you done? | 你做了什么啊? |
[21:14] | – Heavy weight to bear… -Pathetic… | 不可承受之重 |
[21:16] | Abandoned once more… | 又一次被抛弃 |
[21:17] | -Heavy… -You know where you are? | 你不知道自己在哪里吗? |
[21:20] | Just reach out… | 伸出手就行 |
[21:28] | What– | 啊? |
[21:35] | A tip. | 给你一点建议 |
[21:37] | -Don’t eat the lizards. – …lizards… | 不要吃蜥蜴 |
[21:39] | -They’re poison. | 有毒 |
[21:40] | Where am I? | 这是哪里? |
[21:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[21:44] | -Good questions. – …questions… | 问得好 |
[21:46] | I am the past, and this is the future. | 我是过去 而这是未来 |
[21:51] | -Well, a possible one. -…possible one… | 好吧 是未来的一种可能性 |
[21:53] | It’s not the first time I’ve seen the future. | 这不是我第一次看见未来 |
[21:57] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[21:58] | You may come to know it. | 你可能慢慢会知道 |
[22:00] | Like I said, it’s a possibility. | 就像我说的 这是一种可能性 |
[22:02] | -Could be one of many futures. -…possible… -It all depends on what you decide. | 可能是许多未来的其中一个 都看你如何抉择 |
[22:07] | I’m going insane. | 我快疯了 |
[22:08] | Powerful women have been labelled insane since the dawn of time. | 强大的女性向来会被贴上疯子的标签 |
[22:12] | It’s bullshit. | 这种话是胡扯 |
[22:13] | Always has been, always will be. | 一向如此 未来亦然 |
[22:16] | -History repeating itself… -…repeating itself… | 历史不断重演 |
[22:18] | Something we have in common. Both insane princesses, | 这是你我的共同之处 都是疯狂的公主 |
[22:21] | abandoned by the people who were supposed to protect us, | 都被原本应当保护我们的人抛弃 |
[22:24] | and royally fucked over by our families. | 而且都被家人害得好惨 |
[22:26] | At least yours had the decency to die on their own. | 不过至少你的家人还比较识相 知道自己去死 |
[22:28] | I had to kill mine. | 而我的家人还得让我去杀 |
[22:30] | -You killed your family? – …father… | 你杀了自己的家人? |
[22:32] | -Most importantly, my father, the failure. -…failure… | 主要是杀我那个辜负我的父亲 |
[22:36] | Honestly, it was the system that failed me most. | 说实话 主要是体制辜负了我 |
[22:39] | Father was just a spoke in a wheel | 父亲只是轮子上的一根辐条 |
[22:41] | that had been rolling for generations. | 而这轮子已经转了许多世代 |
[22:44] | Do you think it’ll ever change? | 你觉得会改变吗? |
[22:46] | -More good questions! -…questions… | 好问题还真不少啊 |
[22:50] | How many more times will history have to repeat itself? | 历史会重演多少遍? |
[22:54] | A spoke in a wheel… spoke in a wheel… | 轮子上的一根辐条 |
[22:59] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说一件事吗? |
[23:04] | I think I have the power to change things. | 我想我有改变局势的能力 |
[23:09] | You’re not the first person to feel that way. | 有这种感觉的 你不是第一个 |
[23:13] | But you, my friend, | 但是朋友 |
[23:16] | …you could be the last. | 你可能是最后一个 |
[23:21] | Hello? | 你去哪儿了? |
[23:23] | Hello? | 在吗? |
[23:25] | Please. | 不要啊 |
[23:28] | Please don’t abandon me. | 求你不要抛弃我 |
[24:10] | I don’t feel so good, Little Horse. | 我觉得不太舒服 小马 |
[24:14] | Vesemir called this the Frying Pan. | 维瑟米尔管这里叫“煎锅” |
[24:17] | Now I understand why. | 现在我明白为什么了 |
[24:22] | Will you let me pet you? | 能让我摸摸你吗? |
[24:25] | -I need to know you’re real. | 我得确定你是真的 |
[24:41] | Fine. What do you want, anyway? | 好 对了 你要干什么? |
[24:49] | Hey, wait! | 哎 等一下! |
[24:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[24:54] | Wait! | 等等我! |
[25:08] | Is this what you wanted to show me? | 你就是想要带我来看这里? |
[25:13] | Little Horse, I can’t keep going. | 小马 我走不动了 |
[25:27] | Chaos. | 混沌能量 |
[25:29] | In the earth. | 在地里 |
[25:31] | The air. | 空气 |
[25:34] | The water. | 水 |
[25:35] | There’s a vein here. | 这里有一条水脉 |
[25:52] | Oh, it’s real! | 是真的! |
[26:02] | Come, you must be thirsty too. Drink. | 来 你一定也渴了 喝吧 |
[26:07] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:34] | All right, I’m coming. | 好 我来了 |
[26:40] | Have I told you about Roach yet? You’d really like her. | 我跟你说过洛奇吗? 你一定会很喜欢它 |
[27:25] | Wait here, friend. | 在这里等我 朋友 |
[27:40] | Clearly no food to be found here. | 这里显然不会有食物 |
[27:44] | Disgusting. | 恶心! |
[27:49] | Go away. | 走开! |
[27:50] | I know you’re nothing but an illusion. | 我知道你只是幻象 |
[27:53] | How dare you strike such a tone with me? | 你居然敢用这种口气跟我说话? |
[28:02] | The Lion Cub of Cintra. | 辛特拉幼狮 |
[28:05] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[28:06] | -Pathetic… -You’re not real! | 你不是真的! |
[28:08] | -I know it. -Don’t you know where you are? | -我知道 -你不知道这里是哪里吗? |
[28:11] | The largest graveyard on the Continent. | 大陆上最大的墓地 |
[28:16] | You want me to die? | 你想要我死? |
[28:17] | I want you to wake the fuck up. | 我要你赶快他妈醒过来 |
[28:23] | Wake up, Cirilla! | 醒醒 希瑞菈! |
[28:26] | People fear you. | 大家怕你 |
[28:29] | Aim to use you for their own agendas | 想要利用你实现自己的目的 |
[28:33] | while your loved ones are falling by the wayside. | 而你爱的人却一个个倒下 |
[28:36] | And what have you done to prepare for the coming war? | 你为即将到来的战争做了什么准备? |
[28:38] | What have you done? What have you… What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[28:41] | Nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[28:43] | Nothing! | 什么都没做! |
[28:45] | When death came for me, it was on my terms. | 死神来找我的时候 怎么死 我作主 |
[28:48] | -That’s what good leaders do. -What have you done? | 好的领导者就应该这样 |
[28:49] | They stand up to the enemy. | 站起来面对敌人 |
[28:52] | You’ve hidden yourself away all this time. | 你一直躲着 |
[28:55] | You’ve done nothing. | 你什么都没做 |
[28:56] | And now you’re hiding in this desert! | 现在你又躲在这片沙漠里! |
[28:59] | -Admit it! -No! | -承认吧! -不是的! |
[29:00] | You led yourself and Cintra into dust and oblivion. | 你害得自己和辛特拉灰飞烟灭 |
[29:05] | You were ruled by hubris and fear, | 你当时被自大与恐惧左右 |
[29:07] | and so instead of helping people, you led into a cycle of violence. | 所以你非但不帮大家 反而进入了暴力的循环 |
[29:11] | You let history repeat itself. | 是你令历史重演 |
[29:14] | You murdered people like me. | 你谋杀我的族人 |
[29:19] | You spilled elven blood. | 你令精灵血流成河 |
[29:22] | My blood! | 那也是我的血! |
[29:24] | And for what? | 有什么用呢? |
[29:25] | Death came for you in the end anyway. | 死神最终还是来找你了 |
[29:32] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[29:35] | Do you really think that someone like you… | 无数人都无法改变的事 |
[29:38] | could change things where countless others have failed? | 你以为你这样的人能改变? |
[29:41] | You couldn’t lead a horse to water! | 你连带一匹马去喝水都做不到! |
[29:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[29:51] | Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[29:58] | Another tip? | 再给你一个建议? |
[30:00] | Don’t punch rocks. | 不要用拳打石头 |
[30:03] | -I wondered if I’d see you again. | 我之前就在想会不会再见到你 |
[30:05] | -Miss me already? | 这就想我了? |
[30:06] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[30:09] | Only conversations I’ve had are with my subconscious urging me to kill myself. | 之前只是我的潜意识在和我对话 催着我自杀 |
[30:13] | How are you so sure I’m not trying to do the same? | 你怎么这么确定 我不也是为了这个目的呢? |
[30:15] | -Remains to be seen. | 有待观察 |
[30:23] | You told me I could be the last to change things. | 你之前对我说 我可能是最后一个能够改变局势的人 |
[30:25] | -What did you mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:26] | -You know you’re powerful. | 你知道自己很强大 |
[30:28] | Is that another thing we have in common? | 这也是我们的共同之处吗? |
[30:30] | I always had a talent for attracting friends. | 我一向很有交朋友的天赋 |
[30:33] | I should have been queen. | 我原本应该成为女王 |
[30:34] | But when my father denied me my royal destiny, | 但是我父亲剥夺了我的王室身份 |
[30:37] | I decided to rally the common folk. | 于是我决定召集百姓 |
[30:39] | And with their help, | 在他们的帮助下 |
[30:40] | I took back what was rightfully mine | 我拿回了原本就属于我的东西 |
[30:43] | in the only way I knew would send an unforgettable message. | 我使用的方式令人永世难忘 |
[30:46] | -Blood and fire. | 血与火 |
[30:48] | -I’ve heard that story. | 我听过这个故事 |
[30:50] | Fitting, since in the end, | 这个方式非常恰当 |
[30:51] | they tied me to a stake and burned me alive. | 因为最后他们把我绑在柱子上 活活烧死 |
[30:57] | You’re Falka. | 你是法尔嘉 |
[31:02] | The stories say you were a demon. | 故事里说你是魔鬼 |
[31:05] | A cursed elven monster. | 是一个受到诅咒的精灵怪物 |
[31:07] | Stories created to convince naughty children to do their chores. | 编撰故事是为了骗淘气的孩子干家务 |
[31:11] | In the end, | 说到底 |
[31:12] | it was much easier to cut my ears into points | 变成尖耳朵 |
[31:14] | and let myself be what they accused me of being. | 变成人们给我套的罪名那样 要容易得多 |
[31:17] | For simplicity’s sake. | 简单明了 |
[31:19] | -You filled entire streets with blood! | 你弄得大街上血流成河! |
[31:21] | -Whose blood? | 谁的血? |
[31:23] | Those who wished to use me or kill me. | 想要利用我或杀死我的人的血 |
[31:27] | You think you’re cursed. | 你觉得自己被诅咒了 |
[31:30] | But do you know what I see when I look at you? | 但你知道我看着你的时候 看到了什么吗? |
[31:34] | What? | 什么? |
[31:36] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[31:38] | Run through a meat grinder by her own family. | 被自己的家人投入绞肉机中 |
[31:43] | They lied to you and left you vulnerable. | 他们欺骗你 令你身陷险境 |
[31:48] | They left you to feel shame instead of pride. | 令你感到羞耻 感受不到自豪 |
[31:51] | Self-loathing instead of love. | 自我厌恶 而不是自我爱护 |
[31:55] | Fear instead of acceptance. | 充满恐惧 而不是欣然接受 |
[31:57] | You murdered your father. You started a rebellion. | 你谋杀了你的父亲 你发动叛乱 |
[32:00] | But what did you actually want? | 但是你到底想要什么呢? |
[32:02] | I wanted the freedom to feel my rage. | 我想要感受愤怒的自由 |
[32:07] | To stop shaming myself for what I could not control. | 不用再为自己无法控制的事 而感到羞愧 |
[32:10] | You want to change the system, Princess Cirilla? | 你想要改变体制 希瑞菈公主? |
[32:17] | Burn it to the ground. | 将它烧为灰烬 |
[32:59] | -Hello. | 你好 |
[33:02] | I don’t know how much more I can last here. | 我不知道自己还能在这里坚持多久 |
[33:18] | I know. | 我明白了 |
[33:20] | I know. Not much further. | 不远了 |
[33:38] | Something’s not right. | 不对劲 |
[33:41] | I can sense something. | 我能感觉到有情况 |
[33:52] | Oh shit.. | 妈的! |
[34:08] | No! | 不要啊! |
[34:58] | Little Horse. | 小马 |
[35:01] | -You must let me help you. | 你一定要让我帮你 |
[35:05] | Here, this might help. | 来 这样可能会好一点 |
[35:10] | -Shh, shh, shh. Please. | 请让我帮你 |
[35:27] | Come on now. | 来吧 |
[35:29] | -We have to move to survive. | 我们必须向前走 才可能活下去 |
[35:39] | Don’t worry. I’m going to take care of you. | 别担心 我会照顾好你 |
[35:46] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[35:55] | Little Horse, it’s going to be all right. | 小马 会没事的 |
[36:00] | You all right, friend? | 你没事的 朋友 |
[36:03] | I’m going to take a look now. All right? | 我现在看一下 好吗? |
[36:31] | Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[36:37] | This lifeless shithole! | 这个死气沉沉的鬼地方! |
[36:41] | -Oh, to be a helpless princess. | 噢 你要变成无助的小公主了 |
[36:44] | I’m not helpless. | 我不是无助 |
[36:46] | But there is nothing out here. I have nothing to draw from. | 这里什么都没有 没有东西可以让我汲取法力 |
[36:49] | I thought you said magic is everywhere. | 你不是说魔法无所不在吗? |
[36:59] | It’s forbidden. | 不行 这是禁止的 |
[37:01] | -By who? | 谁禁止的? |
[37:02] | -Yennefer said it’s dangerous. | 叶妮芙说这很危险 |
[37:05] | Aretuza banned it. | 艾瑞图萨予以禁止 |
[37:08] | I’ve seen what it does to people. | 我见过它对人的伤害 |
[37:09] | I’m just saying, this is one good thing you can do with your power. | 我只是说 你可以利用你的法力做一件好事 |
[37:13] | Otherwise, this creature, your… friend, | 否则这只动物 你的朋友 |
[37:16] | will die, | 将会死去 |
[37:18] | -if you don’t help him. | 如果你帮不它的话 |
[37:44] | I was never taught how. | 没人教过我怎么施展火魔法 |
[37:45] | Just reach out | 伸出手就行 |
[37:47] | and let the fire in. | 让火进来 |
[39:04] | -Wait! -Don’t! | -等一下! -别追了! |
[39:06] | Those who are afraid of what you are are dead weight. | 害怕真实的你的人 只是累赘罢了 |
[39:11] | Let them go. | 让他们走吧 |
[39:17] | It feels amazing, doesn’t it? | 感觉特别好 不是吗? |
[39:21] | And to think you’ve had this power inside of you your entire life. | 要知道 你一辈子一直拥有这样的法力 |
[39:28] | Feels easy. | 感觉很容易 |
[39:32] | It feel… feels good. | 感觉很好 |
[39:36] | It is. | 没错 |
[39:37] | I’m proof of that. | 我就是证据 |
[39:40] | When the flames licked my face, | 当火焰舔舐我的脸庞时 |
[39:43] | I didn’t cry out. | 我没有大哭 |
[39:46] | I tapped into the curse everyone said I embodied. | 大家都说我被诅咒 那我就利用这种诅咒 |
[39:50] | The same one that runs through you. | 你体内也流淌着同样的诅咒 |
[39:56] | History repeating itself. | 历史不断重演 |
[39:59] | Except it isn’t a curse. | 不过这不是诅咒 |
[40:01] | It’s a gift. | 而是天赋 |
[40:03] | One they either wish to use you for or destroy you for. | 他们会为它而利用你或者毁掉你 |
[40:08] | They killed Lara Dorren for it. | 为了它 他们杀死了劳拉·朵伦 |
[40:11] | Burned me at the stake for it. | 为了它 他们把我绑在木桩上处以火刑 |
[40:15] | But you, Cirilla… | 但是希瑞菈 |
[40:18] | you’re different. | 你不一样 |
[40:22] | You will change everything. | 你将改变一切 |
[40:50] | There will be a time of contempt. | 蔑视的时代将会来临 |
[40:54] | And then, finally, you can take back what’s yours. | 最终你将能够拿回属于你的东西 |
[41:00] | Your wrath is righteous. | 你的愤怒是正当的 |
[41:03] | Your revenge is justice. | 你的复仇是正义的 |
[41:06] | They deserve to suffer. | 他们应当生不如死 |
[41:08] | Make them. | 让他们生不如死 |
[41:12] | Those you love will betray you too. | 你爱的人也会背叛你 |
[41:15] | Trick you. | 欺骗你 |
[41:18] | You’ll always be their pawn. | 你永远都会是他们的棋子 |
[41:23] | Feel your rage, child of the Elder Blood. | 感受你的愤怒 身体里流淌着上古之血的孩子 |
[41:30] | Feel the pleasure of release. | 去感受释放的快感 |
[41:35] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[41:38] | You don’t need anyone. | 你不需要任何人 |
[41:43] | Feel the pleasure of release. | 去感受释放的快感 |
[41:47] | You’ll always be their pawn. | 你永远都会是他们的棋子 |
[41:53] | Feel your rage. | 感受你的愤怒 |
[41:59] | I won’t give them up. | 我不会放弃他们 |
[42:02] | -They’ll only hold you back. -They’ll only hold you back… | 他们只会拖累你 |
[42:05] | -This is your power. | 这是你的法力 |
[42:07] | -Magic is everywhere… | 魔法无所不在! |
[42:08] | Your destiny. | 这是你的宿命 |
[42:13] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[42:14] | -You wanted change… -I don’t want it! -Wake up! | -你想要… -我不要! |
[42:17] | – It’s a prophecy. -Please, stop! | -这是预言! -求求你 停下! |
[42:20] | -Don’t do it! -I relinquish my powers! | -不要啊! -我放弃我的法力 |
[42:29] | – Out of the way! Let me look. – Gies a look! | 让开 让我看一下 |
[42:33] | -It’s her, all right. -How can you be sure she’s the one? | -没错 就是她 -你怎么这么确定是她呢? |
[42:36] | Seen many an ashen-haired, green-eyed whelp on the edge of the desert? | 在这片沙漠的边缘 你见过很多灰发绿眼的女孩吗? |
[42:39] | You dickless knobhead. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[42:41] | This is the girl he’s looking for. | 这就是他在找的女孩 |
[42:43] | Fine. No need to be so mean about it. | 不用这么刻薄吧? |
[42:45] | You two, pick her up. | 你们俩扶她起来 |
[43:11] | Well, here goes nothing. | 硬着头皮上吧 |
[43:22] | I know you’re there, | 我知道你们在这里 |
[43:24] | and I know I’m not welcome. | 我也知道我不受欢迎 |
[43:30] | But my friend is here. | 但是我朋友在这里 |
[43:42] | Turn back now, | 立刻转身往回走 |
[43:44] | or die in that field, | 否则就丧命于此 |
[43:46] | ugly human. | 丑陋的人类 |
[43:48] | Sticks and stone may break my bones, | 棍棒和石头可能会打断我的骨头 |
[43:53] | but words will also… hurt me. | 但是言语会伤我的心 |
[43:58] | I’m a friend of Geralt’s. | 我是杰洛特的朋友 |
[44:00] | The White Wolf. | 白狼 |
[44:04] | Gwynbleidd. | 白狼 |
[44:07] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[44:14] | Then I’ll wait for him to come out. | 那我就在这里等他出来 |
[44:29] | ♪ My love for you will never cease ♪ | 我对你的爱永不停止 |
[44:38] | ♪ And this flower You left behind, never ending ♪ | 你留下的这朵花永无止境 |
[44:43] | ♪ Shall never die ♪ | 永不凋谢 |
[44:50] | ♪ Because ♪ ♪ My fair Ettariel ♪ | 我美丽的伊塔蕊尔 |
[44:59] | ♪ This flower seemingly slick with dew ♪ | 因为这朵似乎被露水打湿的花朵 |
[45:04] | ♪ Was actually wet with tears ♪ | 其实是润湿着眼泪 |
[45:12] | ♪ And enchanted flowers never wilt ♪ | 魔法之花永不凋零… |
[45:22] | That’ll do, Bard. | 行了 吟游诗人 |
[45:25] | He needs you. Don’t lag behind. | 他需要你 跟上 别落在后面 |
[45:46] | I was not expecting there to be so many… people. | 没想到这里有这么多人 |
[45:53] | I thought you dryads were, you know… exclusive. | 我还以为你们树精限制很严格 |
[45:58] | And sort of… | 好像是… |
[46:02] | a no-boys-allowed kind of club. | 不允许男性加入 |
[46:06] | What changed your mind? | 什么令你们改变了想法? |
[46:10] | War. | 战争 |
[46:14] | You’re giving them refuge. | 你们在庇护他们 |
[46:21] | He’s not well. | 他情况不妙 |
[46:24] | Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[46:25] | Are you decent? | 你穿着得体吗? |
[46:27] | He’s never decent. | 他就没穿着得体过 |
[46:29] | Look, I– I know you’re champing at the bit to– | 我知道你见我来很… |
[46:32] | Oh my fuck– | 天呐! |
[46:38] | What news? | 有什么消息? |
[46:42] | Hey. Hey. Ah, you all right? | 哎 你还好吗? |
[46:48] | I thought Triss would have healed you, | 我还以为特莉丝已经把你的伤治好 |
[46:50] | but, um… I have news, | 没错 有消息 |
[46:52] | but how– how are you? Can– can you walk? | 对了 你还好吗?能走路吗? |
[46:54] | -Is it Yen? Or Ciri? | 是阿叶还是希瑞的消息? |
[46:56] | -Yennefer’s fine. She’s safe. -Ciri’s not? | -叶妮芙挺好的 她很安全 -希瑞出事了? |
[46:58] | Ciri’s all right. | 希瑞没事 |
[47:00] | She’s all right. She’s… | 她没事 她… |
[47:06] | I’m sorry, Geralt. | 对不起 杰洛特 |
[47:09] | Ciri’s missing. | 希瑞不见了 |
[47:11] | Yennefer’s hunting for her, but Nilfgaard, they… | 叶妮芙在找她 但是尼弗迦德… |
[47:15] | I came straight from Thanedd when I heard you were here. | 我听说你在这里 就直接从仙尼德岛赶过来 |
[47:19] | –Some of my old Sandpiper routes. | 走了我以前偷运精灵的路线 |
[47:23] | There’s this village, outside Roggeveen, and… | 在洛格伊文城外有一个村子 |
[47:30] | they razed it… to the ground. | 被他们夷为平地 |
[47:35] | I tried to find survivors, but… | 我努力去找幸存者 |
[47:38] | they were willing to kill everyone to find her. | 但他们为了找到她 不惜杀死所有人 |
[47:46] | Apparently, it worked. | 这种做法显然奏效了 |
[47:48] | The emperor announced the celebration. | 皇帝宣布举行庆典 |
[47:52] | She’s on her way to Nilfgaard. | 她正被送往尼弗迦德 |
[48:07] | ♪ The prince did sit Aside the sea ♪ | 王子坐在海边 |
[48:10] | ♪ Blushing with his siren ♪ | 与美人鱼一同面泛红光 |
[48:16] | ♪ At length did they try to agree ♪ | 他们同心协力 |
[48:19] | ♪ Who’d forfeit their environ ♪ | 谁会将他们拆散 |
[48:25] | ♪ A trade for surf ♪ | 买卖农奴 |
[48:28] | ♪ A swap for turf ♪ | 交换土地 |
[48:31] | ♪ Who’d cave first and when? ♪ | 谁会先屈服 何时屈服 |
[48:36] | ♪ For if your goal be paradise ♪ | 想要上天堂 |
[48:39] | ♪ A life with your true love ♪ | 与真爱共度一生 |
[48:42] | ♪ Ponder all your wants in life ♪ | 人生欲望须慎思 |
[48:48] | ♪ And make a little sacrifice ♪ | 还要作出些许牺牲 |
[48:55] | ♪ The water’s wet, the beach side’s dry ♪ | 水是湿的 海滩是干的 |
[48:58] | ♪ And where they met is where they lie ♪ | 他们在哪里相见 就在哪里躺下 |
[49:05] | ♪ But where they lay, they cannot say ♪ | 在哪里躺下 他们不能说 |
[49:08] | ♪ The tide is low, now they both know ♪ | 潮水很低 他俩皆知 |
[49:14] | ♪ A trade for surf ♪ | 买卖农奴 |
[49:18] | ♪ A swap for turf ♪ | 交换土地 |
[49:21] | ♪ Who’d turn and let go? ♪ | 谁会转身放手 |
[49:26] | ♪ For if your goal be paradise ♪ | 想要上天堂 |
[49:29] | ♪ A life with your true love ♪ | 与真爱共度一生 |
[49:32] | ♪ Ponder all your wants in life ♪ | 人生欲望须慎思 |
[49:37] | ♪ And make a little sacrifice ♪ | 还要作出些许牺牲 |
[49:45] | ♪ His choice was made aside the sea ♪ | 他在海边作出选择 |
[49:48] | ♪ A twilit red horizon ♪ | 暮色下红色地平线 |
[49:56] | ♪ For she had finally made him see ♪ | 她终于让他看到 |
[49:59] | ♪ His place among the sirens ♪ | 他在美人鱼中的地位 |
[50:04] | ♪ A trade for surf ♪ | 买卖农奴 |
[50:07] | ♪ He knew what it’s worth ♪ | 他知道价值 |
[50:10] | ♪ To trade foot for fin ♪ | 用脚换鳍 |
[50:16] | ♪ For if your goal be paradise ♪ | 想要上天堂 |
[50:19] | ♪ Just give your love a firm nudge ♪ | 坚定地去爱就行 |
[50:22] | ♪ If he sings to darkest night ♪ | 如果他沉入最黑暗的夜 |
[50:27] | ♪ Embrace his little sacrifice ♪ | 拥抱他的小小牺牲 |