时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – How you doing? – You’re a doctor. | -感觉如何 -你是医生 |
[00:01] | Not doing your bloody job for you. | 别把工作推给我 |
[00:03] | Always with your nose in a book. | 老是把鼻子埋进书里 |
[00:04] | You probably haven’t got there yet. | 你可能还没学到鼻子 |
[00:05] | Your nose is the pointy bit on the front of your face. | 鼻子是你脸部前端的尖状部位 |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t recognise your mum if I bumped into her in John Lewis. | 如果我在约翰·路易斯遇到你妈一定认不出来 |
[00:10] | – What does your girlfriend do? – Graphic design. | -你女朋友是做什么的 -平面设计 |
[00:13] | – Will you marry me? – No. | -你愿意和我结婚吗 -不愿意 |
[00:15] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[00:16] | You misdiagnosed his mother | 你误诊了他的母亲 |
[00:17] | so he was delivered about 15 weeks too early. | 所以他比预产期早出生15周 |
[00:20] | You’re lucky to have Adam to learn from. | 你很幸运能从亚当身上吸取经验教训 |
[00:21] | Don’t do what he does. | 不要犯他的错误 |
[00:23] | Yeah, bit of bad news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是个坏消息 |
[00:24] | The mum’s lodged a complaint. | 那位妈妈投诉了 |
[00:26] | I really did try my best for you. | 在你身上我尽了全力 |
[00:36] | Hey, someone! Look, find a doctor. | 来人啊 快找个医生过来 |
[00:37] | – She’s fainted. – I think she’s having a fit. | -她晕倒了 -我觉得她犯病了 |
[00:39] | Is anyone here a doctor? | 这里有人是医生吗 |
[00:43] | We need a doctor! Anyone? | 我们需要医生 有人是吗 |
[00:46] | – Are you…? – A GP. | -你是… -全科医生 |
[00:49] | Dentist. | 牙医 |
[00:50] | Trainee dentist. | 实习牙医 |
[01:04] | C’est en bas. | 楼下请[法语] |
[01:06] | Please be seated, ladies and gentlemen. | 先生们女士们 请落座 |
[01:08] | – Ah, right. – As the second half s about to commence. | -行吧 -下半场演出即将开始 |
[01:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:18] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[01:21] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[01:25] | The locum didn’t turn up. I’m really sorry. | 临时代理医生没来 我真的非常抱歉 |
[01:27] | I’ll make it up to you if it’s the last thing I do. | 我死都会补偿你的 |
[01:29] | I think this might be the last thing you do. | 我觉得你离死不远了 |
[01:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:41] | How was the first half, then? | 前半段怎么样 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God, the, the music and the costumes…. | 天呐 音乐还有那些服装都… |
[01:48] | And how do they remember all the words? | 还有他们是怎么记住那些台词的 |
[01:49] | – It’s really… – It was awful. | -真的… -糟透了 |
[01:50] | I think you could hear Stephen Sondheim spinning in his grave. | 史蒂芬·桑坦的棺材板都压不住了 |
[01:53] | – I think he’s still alive, isn’t he? – Poor man. | -我记得他还活着 不是吗 -可怜的家伙 |
[01:57] | Could I grab anyone a drink from the bar before the…? | 我去吧台给大家买点喝的吧 赶在… |
[01:59] | Plus, we were saddled with an understudy, | 而且 在开演前不到十分钟的时候 |
[02:02] | with barely ten minutes’ notice. | 才通知我们是替补演员上场 |
[02:04] | That is really annoying. Which part? | 那确实挺烦的 哪个角色 |
[02:11] | Would your friend like a chocolate? | 你朋友想来块巧克力吗 |
[02:14] | Boyfriend, actually. | 其实是男朋友 |
[02:42] | Stop fidgeting! | 不要乱动 |
[02:49] | 疼 痛 难 免 第三集 | |
[02:50] | I want to live be butterflies. | 我想破茧成蝶 |
[02:53] | I don’t know if Adam mentioned, | 我不知道亚当有没有说 |
[02:54] | but we’d love to take you for dinner. | 我们想与你们共进晚餐 |
[02:56] | Oh, we should probably get off, actually. | 其实我们可能得走了 |
[02:58] | You sure we can’t tempt you for a quick bite? | 真的不能和我们吃点什么吗 |
[03:01] | We’ve got a table booked at this little French place on Poland Street. | 我们在波兰街的一家法国小馆订了位子 |
[03:04] | My friend’s a waiter there. | 我朋友在那里做侍者 |
[03:07] | I’ll call you in a couple of weeks. | 我过几周联系你 |
[03:17] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[03:20] | The handshakes. | 还握手呢 |
[03:22] | To be fair, she always used to give me a nice hug | 讲实话 她以前送我去学校的时候 |
[03:24] | when she dropped me off at school. | 都会好好地抱我一下 |
[03:26] | And a note saying, “Have a successful term.” | 还有一张便条 写着”祝你这学期学业有成” |
[03:29] | I’m normally great with mums. | 妈妈们通常都很喜欢我 |
[03:32] | It’s a shame you were late. | 很可惜你来晚了 |
[03:33] | Well, I can’t do half a Caesarean, can I? | 我不能剖腹产做一半丢在那 不是吗 |
[03:35] | I know. It’s just… it wasn’t | 我知道 只是…这不算 |
[03:36] | quite “we’ll tell her over a nice dinner,” was it? | 在”晚餐相谈甚欢时告诉她” 对吧 |
[03:38] | Oh, she’s known ever since she caught me wanking off to He-Man. | 她早在抓到我对着希曼手淫时就知道了 |
[03:42] | Look on the bright side. | 往好的方面想想 |
[03:43] | You’re never gonna have to sit next to her | 现在你也不用在婚礼主桌上 |
[03:44] | at the top table now, are you? | 坐她旁边了 不是吗 |
[03:46] | I never said never. | 我可没说不用 |
[03:48] | Didn’t say yes, though, either, did you? | 但你也没说想啊 不是吗 |
[03:49] | No, I said that… | 不是 我说… |
[03:51] | You know what I said. And you agreed. | 你知道我说了什么 你也同意了 |
[03:56] | – Do you wanna grab a drink? – How about ten? | -你想来一杯吗 -来十杯怎么样 |
[03:59] | Why don’t you have another go? | 你为什么不再试一次呢 |
[04:01] | – Because… – Give her a call and take her out for dinner. | -因为… -打电话给她 约她出来吃晚餐 |
[04:04] | …You would have to prise my cold dead hands from the phone. | 那样你就得把我凉透的手从电话上撬下来 |
[04:07] | For me? | 为了我呢 |
[04:10] | She’s not gonna be able to do this week anyway. | 反正她这周无论如何都没空 |
[04:13] | It’s a full moon. | 因为这周是满月 |
[04:25] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:27] | Nice big breaths. | 大口呼吸 |
[04:30] | Did you know that if you spread out the surface area of your lungs | 你知道吗 如果把肺部表皮都摊开来 |
[04:35] | and put them on a football pitch… | 然后摊在足球场上 |
[04:39] | …that’s an instant red card and a direct free kick? | 就会立刻被罚红牌和一个直接任意球 |
[04:53] | Don’t listen to anything your mum says, by the way. | 另外 别听你妈妈说的那些 |
[04:58] | She’s just a bit upset with me. | 她只是有点生我的气 |
[05:03] | So’s my mum, actually. | 其实我妈也是 |
[05:06] | Maybe it’s a mum thing. | 可能妈妈都会生我的气 |
[05:11] | Oh, and Harry is, too. | 哈利也是 |
[05:16] | Maybe it’s a…a people thing. | 可能…是人都会生我的气 |
[05:37] | Hi! Oh, God, sorry. | 你好啊 天呐 抱歉 |
[05:41] | Fuck’s sake. | 该死 |
[05:43] | Is that your statement? | 是你的报告吗 |
[05:45] | Not even started mine yet. | 我还没开始写我的 |
[05:46] | Well, I’ve only managed seven words and a coffee stain. | 我只憋出七个词和一片咖啡渍 |
[05:50] | Get me a latte. | 给我弄杯拿铁 |
[05:52] | Bring it up to labour ward. | 带到楼上产房 |
[05:55] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[06:02] | Tell me you don’t have to work with that twat. | 别说你要和那个傻逼一起干活 |
[06:04] | Er, who, Adam? | 谁 亚当吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, er, no, he’s all right, really. | 没 他挺好的 真的 |
[06:08] | Shit, sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[06:09] | I didn’t mean to be rude about your friend. | 我不是故意要对你的朋友出言不逊 |
[06:12] | I was trying to… | 我只是想… |
[06:15] | I’m Ben. | 我是本 |
[06:16] | That’s my name. Obviously. | 本是我的名字 很明显 |
[06:18] | – Er, Shruti. – I know. I mean… | -施卢蒂 -我知道 我是说 |
[06:21] | Do you like eating pizza? | 你喜欢吃披萨吗 |
[06:23] | That sounds like I’m saying you’re fat. | 这话听起来像是我在说你胖 |
[06:25] | I don’t think you’re fat. | 我不觉得你胖 |
[06:26] | I think you’re not fat. I… | 我觉得你不胖 我… |
[06:28] | I think I’m gonna just start again. I’m Ben. | 我觉得我应该从头再来一次 我是本 |
[06:31] | Would you like to go for something to eat, | 你想和我一起去吃点东西吗 |
[06:34] | for example, a pizza? | 比如 吃披萨怎么样 |
[06:36] | Er, yeah, that sounds nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[06:39] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:41] | Er, when? Like, tonight? | 什么时候 今晚吗 |
[06:44] | Tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[06:46] | Saturday? | 周六呢 |
[06:49] | March? | 三月份 |
[06:50] | Tomorrow. Tomorrow… Tomorrow could work. | 明天吧 明天 明天可以 |
[06:56] | But it’s just us three, right? Like, you, me and Adam? | 但就我们三人对吧 你我和亚当 |
[07:04] | I’ll meet you round the front, like seven…ish? | 我在医院前面等你 大概七点左右 |
[07:08] | Yep. | 好 |
[07:14] | Beatrice, you’re in Room Two. Second baby. | 碧翠斯 你在2号房 二胎产妇 |
[07:17] | Apparently she’s Jason Orange’s cousin. | 听说她是杰森·奥兰奇的表妹 |
[07:20] | Do with that knowledge as you will. | 你们可以拿这个消息随意发挥 |
[07:22] | Room Three is to remain empty | 3号房在接下来的24小时内 |
[07:24] | for the next 24 hours, I’m afraid. | 恐怕都要空着 |
[07:26] | The only good room? | 唯一好的那间病房 |
[07:27] | Yeah, so no water births. | 是的 不能水中分娩了 |
[07:29] | The Secretary of State for God knows what is coming around tomorrow, | 某位鬼晓得管什么的国务大臣明天要来访 |
[07:32] | so I’m assuming that we all wanna keep our jobs. | 我想没有人想丢了饭碗吧 |
[07:34] | They must think the entire NHS smells like fresh paint. | 他们肯定以为所有公立医院都是一股油漆味 |
[07:37] | Still, new computer. | 但好歹有新电脑 |
[07:39] | It’s been years since I’ve been able to type words with G in it. | 我已经有好几年都打不出带G的单词了 |
[07:43] | I wouldn’t get too attached, love. | 要是我就不会太依恋它 宝贝 |
[07:44] | Once the right honourable bastard has done his little tour, | 一旦等那个尊贵的混蛋参观完了之后 |
[07:47] | that’ll all be gone faster | 这些都会消失 |
[07:48] | than they can say “A&E closure”. | 比他们说”急诊关门”还要快 |
[07:51] | That’s what I think of. | 我猜也是 |
[07:53] | Right, who fancies twins? | 好了 谁想负责双胞胎产妇 |
[08:07] | I know I can count on you | 我知道你靠得住 |
[08:09] | – to keep everything perfect. – Yes, Nigel. | -把一切安排得井井有条 -是的 奈吉尔 |
[08:11] | And you’re going to keep Room Three free? | 你会保持3号房空着吧 |
[08:13] | Look, if the patients don’t need it, Nigel. | 前提是病人用不到它 奈吉尔 |
[08:16] | Ah, Kay, bit of good news for you. | 凯 告诉你个好消息 |
[08:18] | They’ve dropped the complaint? | 他们撤销投诉了 |
[08:19] | Ministerial visit tomorrow, and you get to shake his hand. | 大臣明天来访 你负责和他握手 |
[08:22] | That explains why we’ve got the hospital’s only mop today. | 难怪今天把医院唯一的拖把给了我们 |
[08:24] | Yeah, shouldn’t be too taxing. | 是的 应该不会太费劲 |
[08:26] | Wander round the ward | 在病房里转转 |
[08:27] | smiling like a gay proctologist, | 像个快乐的[基佬]直肠科医生一样微笑 |
[08:30] | then tell a quick, charming anecdote, | 再讲一个吸引人的小故事 |
[08:32] | and it’s off to the meeting room | 然后前往会议室 |
[08:33] | for a plate of Sainsbury’s cheapest sandwiches. You on? | 来一盘森斯伯瑞最便宜的三明治 能行吗 |
[08:36] | – It would be my honour. – Good man. | -我很荣幸 -很好 |
[08:39] | Right. 24 hours to make this place look like a labour ward. | 好了 24小时内让这里有个产房的样子 |
[08:43] | Ah, traditionally at this point, | 照惯例这个时候 |
[08:46] | a couple of you would be running to the emergency. | 你们中应该有人去响应紧急情况 |
[08:48] | – Oh, we usually wait a bit. – It’s faulty. | -我们一般会等一会 -它故障了 |
[08:50] | It randomly goes off for a couple of seconds. | 会不定时地响上几秒 |
[08:52] | If it keeps going, we’ll run. | 如果它一直响 我们就过去 |
[08:53] | But normally it just…stops. | 但正常情况下它会直接…停下 |
[08:56] | How often does this happen? | 这多久发生一次 |
[08:57] | – Er, couple of times an hour. – Well, add that to the list. | -一小时会来上几次 -把这加到清单里 |
[09:00] | Of course. And what would you like me | 当然 您想让我从清单里划掉 |
[09:01] | to take off the list to make time? | 哪件事来腾出时间呢 |
[09:04] | Right. | 也是 |
[09:05] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[09:13] | What’s wrong with her, then? | 她怎么了 |
[09:14] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不好跟你说 |
[09:15] | Is there someone who could? | 有谁能跟我说吗 |
[09:17] | She’s obviously in pain, but she won’t let us look. | 她明显很痛苦 但不让我们检查 |
[09:20] | She’s being…obstructive. | 她很…抵触 |
[09:23] | – Meaning? – Meaning she told me to fuck off | -什么意思 -意思是她用四种语言 |
[09:25] | in four different languages. | 叫我滚蛋 |
[09:28] | Sounds like she’s OK to me. | 听着感觉她没事 |
[09:35] | It is not sehr gut news, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕这不是个好消息 |
[09:38] | – Oh, dear. – I am afraid ze whole leg will have to be cut off. | -天哪 -恐怕整条腿都需要被切掉 |
[09:44] | I’ve just ordered new slippers. | 我才刚买了新拖鞋 |
[09:45] | – Oh, no. – Will it grow back? | -不妙 -它还能长回来吗 |
[09:48] | No. I don’t think it will. | 不 我觉得不会了 |
[09:51] | Peter, would you mind escorting Professor Einstein | 皮特 你能送爱因斯坦教授 |
[09:55] | back to her laboratory? | 回她的实验室吗 |
[09:59] | Any chance you know which ward you’re on? | 你知道自己住哪间病房吗 |
[10:03] | Sorry if that lady was bothering you. | 很抱歉那位女士一直在打扰你 |
[10:05] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:05] | She’s the best doctor I’ve seen since I’ve been in here. | 她是我住院以来见过最好的医生 |
[10:09] | Is there, er, anything the matter? | 有什么要紧的事吗 |
[10:12] | Oh, no, just here for delicious food. | 没有 过来吃好吃的而已 |
[10:16] | How soundproof do you think that thing is? | 你觉得那东西能有多隔音 |
[10:18] | So how can I help you today, Mrs Winnicka? | 今天有什么我能帮你的吗 温尼卡太太 |
[10:22] | I think something coming out. | 我感觉有什么东西出来了 |
[10:26] | Of there. | 那里 |
[10:27] | I hope not – labour ward’s full. | 希望不是真的 产房满员了 |
[10:29] | Er, do you mind if I have a quick look? | 能让我简单看一下吗 |
[10:32] | Bend your legs, feet together, drop your knees to the side. | 双腿弯曲 两脚并拢 膝盖放到两侧 |
[10:38] | Well, get on with it. | 搞快点 |
[10:48] | Ok. | 好了 |
[10:49] | Nothing to panic about – | 无需惊慌 |
[10:50] | you’ve got a bit of a prolapse there. | 你那里有点脱垂 |
[10:52] | That’s your uterus you can feel coming out. | 你感觉到出来的东西是你的子宫 |
[10:55] | Very common. | 很常见 |
[10:56] | There’s something we can put inside to sort of… | 我们可以植入一些东西来… |
[10:59] | ..hold it all up there. | 固定住那里 |
[11:00] | Haven’t had anything up there since decimalisation. | 货币十进制改革后那里就没进过东西了 |
[11:03] | I’ll get you booked into urogynae clinic in the next few days. | 我后面几天会给你预约泌尿妇科诊所 |
[11:08] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[11:10] | I’ll get everything I need from clinic | 我会去诊所拿好东西 |
[11:12] | and pop back up with it later. | 然后一会就回来 |
[11:18] | Go on, then, what you waiting for? | 那快去啊 你还在等什么 |
[11:24] | Well, everything looks absolutely fine. | 一切看起来完全正常 |
[11:27] | If the tummy pain’s settled, then I think we can…. | 如果腹痛消失了 我们就可以… |
[11:29] | Mummy’s having a conversation. | 妈妈在谈话呢 |
[11:30] | Why don’t we look at your book for a bit? | 我们去看会书好不好 |
[11:32] | Oh, well, like I was saying, if the tummy pain has settled, | 我刚刚是说 如果腹痛消失了 |
[11:34] | then I think we can probably get you back home. | 我们应该就可以让你出院回家了 |
[11:36] | If you’re sure. | 如果你们能肯定的话 |
[11:37] | If anything changes, just come back in and see us. | 如果情况有变 就回来找我们 |
[11:39] | I mean, we are never closed. Unfortunately. | 很不幸 我们从不打烊 |
[11:43] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[11:45] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[11:48] | Would you guys just, like, hang on one minute, please? | 你们二位能不能稍等一分钟 谢谢 |
[11:52] | My lady in One is absolutely desperate for a water birth. | 1号房的孕妇非常渴望水中分娩 |
[11:55] | Any chance we can get her into Room Three? | 能不能送她去3号房呢 |
[11:58] | I’m really sorry, but it’s above my pay grade. | 非常抱歉 这事由不得我做主 |
[12:00] | Lockhart needs it empty so we can show it off to the Minister. | 洛克哈特需要它空着以便向部长展示 |
[12:03] | OK, well, I’ve asked. | 好的 反正我问过了 |
[12:05] | Don’t you think that they should see what this place is really like, | 你不觉得应该让他们看到这里真实的样子 |
[12:07] | rather than some Sellotaped-together version? | 而不是一种拼凑出的假象吗 |
[12:09] | Good plan. And when they sack me, you gonna pay my mortgage | 好主意 那当他们开除我后 你是打算 |
[12:12] | directly into the bank or just give me the cash? | 直接去银行帮我还贷还是给我现金 |
[12:14] | You’d think they’d have picked a quieter time to come. | 他们应该挑个人少的时间来 |
[12:16] | – Sorry to bother you. But… – And yet here you are. | -不好意思打扰了 但… -但你还是打扰了 |
[12:24] | So someone came in with nothing the matter | 某个病人入院后发现没什么大问题 |
[12:27] | and you sent them home? | 你让他们出院回家了 |
[12:28] | – No, but… – I’m sorry, I’m quite busy right now. | -不是 可… -对不起 我现在很忙 |
[12:30] | I probably can’t arrange a full parade in your honour. | 我可能不能为了你专程去看诊 |
[12:32] | No, look. The stickers on her file. | 不是 看 她病历上的贴纸 |
[12:35] | – Oh, shit. – That’s a domestic abuse alert, right? | -糟糕 -那是家庭暴力报警 对吧 |
[12:37] | In the ladies’ toilets there are red stickers | 在女卫生间里有红色贴纸 |
[12:39] | that you put on your notes if you wanna talk privately | 如果你想私下谈论家庭暴力的话 |
[12:41] | about domestic abuse. | 就贴到你的病历上 |
[12:42] | Good spot. | 好眼力 |
[12:43] | Parade’s back on. | 开始看诊 |
[12:46] | Hi! I’m Adam, one of the doctors. | 你好 我是亚当 这里的医生 |
[12:48] | Everything OK? | 一切都好吧 |
[12:50] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么要担心的 |
[12:52] | Just wondering if I could have a couple of words with you in private? | 只是在想能不能和你单独聊几句 |
[12:55] | Ah, we want to stay with Mummy, don’t we, Ernie? | 我们想和妈妈待在一起 是吧 厄尼 |
[12:57] | Well, I do have to examine your wife in quite a personal way. | 我需要给你的妻子进行非常私密的检查 |
[13:01] | I thought you said it was a couple of words. | 你不是说聊几句吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah, the words are “vaginal” and “examination”, | 对 聊的是”阴道”和”检查” |
[13:05] | – and I thought with your son here… – Ok. | -如果你儿子在这的话… -好的 |
[13:07] | it might be better… | 最好还是… |
[13:08] | – You’ll be all right, darling? – Yeah. | -你不会有事的 亲爱的 -嗯 |
[13:10] | There’s a coffee shop downstairs. | 楼下有家咖啡店 |
[13:11] | Well, I think the Caffe Nero opposite’s probably safer. | 我觉得对面的尼路咖啡可能更安全些 |
[13:15] | Go! Zoom! | 走喽 轰轰 |
[13:21] | Is everything OK at home, Anna? | 家里一切都还好吗 安娜 |
[13:23] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:24] | Anna, you can tell us. | 安娜 你可以告诉我们 |
[13:25] | I mean, you’ve done the hard bit already. | 你已经迈出最艰难的一步了 |
[13:29] | Er, the stickers? | 贴纸 |
[13:30] | Stickers! | 贴纸 |
[13:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:34] | He’s always doing this sort of thing. | 他总是干这种事 |
[13:36] | Sticky stickers! | 粘粘的贴纸 |
[13:37] | – He loves stickers. – Ernie? | -他喜欢贴纸 -厄尼 |
[13:39] | – Ernie! – Sticky stickers. | -厄尼 -粘粘的贴纸 |
[13:42] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[13:44] | Come on, then, Miss Marple. | 走吧 大侦探 |
[13:47] | Rascal. | 你这小坏蛋 |
[13:51] | False alarm, everyone. | 假警报 各位 |
[13:53] | There was something weird about him. | 他确实有点不对劲 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | He was a posh twat. | 他是个有钱的混蛋 |
[13:58] | But you don’t get arrested for that. | 但那又不犯法 |
[14:01] | Just as well. | 你也差不多 |
[14:02] | Me? You can talk. | 我 你也好意思说 |
[14:04] | My mum’s a dinner lady and my dad’s an electrician. | 我妈妈是食堂阿姨 我爸爸是电工 |
[14:07] | Well, where did I get the idea that your parents were doctors? | 我怎么有种你父母都是医生的印象 |
[14:10] | From racist stereotypes? | 种族刻板印象 |
[14:12] | Um, no! | 当然不是 |
[14:13] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[14:16] | – You… – I’m kidding. | -你… -我开玩笑的 |
[14:18] | You do know that, like, | 你知道 |
[14:19] | not everyone gets this handed to them on a plate, right? | 不是每个人都含着金汤匙出生的吧 |
[14:22] | Like, it didn’t even occur to my parents | 我父母根本没想过 |
[14:23] | that I could end up being a doctor. | 我能当上医生 |
[14:25] | All right, Little Orphan Annie. | 好吧 小可怜 |
[14:28] | How did you end up here, then? | 那你是怎么当上医生的 |
[14:33] | My… well, my dad was a doctor, and… | 我爸爸是医生… |
[14:34] | And he had this big plate? | 所以他有个大金汤匙 |
[14:42] | No, I won’t calm down, Anna. | 我没法冷静 安娜 |
[14:44] | What the hell did you think this was gonna achieve? | 你觉得这有什么用 |
[14:48] | Sorry, sorry… | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:49] | I…, glad I caught you. | 我…幸好赶上你们了 |
[14:54] | I was just discussing your case a bit more with my colleague | 我刚跟同事又讨论了一下你的情况 |
[14:57] | and we thought that it’d be best to keep you in overnight. | 我们认为最好让你留院观察一晚 |
[15:00] | For a test. | 做个检查 |
[15:01] | What sort of test? | 什么检查 |
[15:03] | – A…a scan test. – So a scan? | -扫描检查 -就是扫描吗 |
[15:05] | – Yes, yes, exactly. – What’s wrong? | -对 没错 -怎么了 |
[15:07] | Is something wrong with the baby? | 宝宝有什么问题吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, no, I… I’m sure everything’s fine, | 不 肯定没什么事 |
[15:09] | I just wanna check the baby’s growing properly. | 我只想确认一下宝宝发育正常 |
[15:11] | And you can’t do it today? | 今天不能做吗 |
[15:13] | Well, there actually aren’t any slots till morning, | 明天早上才有时间 |
[15:15] | so if we just… just to be on the safe side, | 所以安全起见 |
[15:17] | – probably best to stay in overnight. – That’s fine. | -最好在这里过夜 -没问题 |
[15:18] | I’ll keep her company till visiting hours end. | 我陪她到探病时间结束 |
[15:20] | – Is your phone charged? – Yep. | -你的手机有电吗 -有 |
[15:25] | It’s going off every three minutes. | 它每三分钟响一次 |
[15:29] | No, I don’t have the error code for the secondary console. | 不 我没有二号控制面板的错误代码 |
[15:35] | I don’t even know what a secondary console is. | 我都不知道二号控制面板是什么 |
[15:37] | Listen, I need someone to come here with a tool box, | 听着 我需要一个人带着工具箱过来 |
[15:43] | a jumpsuit, and the phrase “I have fixed the alarm.” | 工装 并说”我把警报修好了” |
[15:48] | What? | 什么 |
[15:50] | Three weeks?! | 三周 |
[15:52] | Which of Neptune’s moons are you based on, exactly? | 你们在海王星的哪个卫星上 |
[15:55] | Listen, forget it. | 算了 不用了 |
[15:57] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和你们合作真愉快 |
[16:06] | Can I help you? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[16:07] | I’m starting an Ultimate Frisbee team. | 我要组队玩极限飞盘 |
[16:10] | Do you want in? | 你要加入吗 |
[16:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:23] | Sorry, hi. | 打扰一下 |
[16:24] | Are you working on labour ward? | 你在修理产房吗 |
[16:25] | – Yeah. – Can you see if you can do anything | -对 -你能不能做点什么 |
[16:27] | to stop the alarm going off every three seconds? | 让警报不要三秒钟一响吗 |
[16:29] | I’ll have a go. | 我试试吧 |
[16:31] | Can you have a success? | 你能直接修好吗 |
[16:42] | Ok. | 好了 |
[16:45] | Just… just try to relax. | 试着放轻松 |
[16:48] | Oh, it’s easy for you to say. | 说得轻巧 |
[16:53] | Went to the theatre last night. | 我昨晚去看音乐剧了 |
[16:54] | – Oh, how thrilling for you. – In a way. | -真激动人心啊 -可以这么说吧 |
[16:57] | Had a massive argument with my mother. | 跟我母亲大吵了一架 |
[16:59] | Yes, and have you apologised yet? | 那你道歉了吗 |
[17:01] | – Didn’t do anything wrong. – She’s your mother. | -我没做错什么 -她是你母亲 |
[17:04] | She could be dead tomorrow. | 她可能明天就死了 |
[17:07] | I’ll apologise in my eulogy, then. | 那我就在葬礼说悼词时道歉 |
[17:10] | Yep, there it is, all done. | 好了 搞定了 |
[17:15] | How’s that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[17:17] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[17:19] | Better. | 好点了 |
[17:21] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:25] | Right, I will get you booked into clinic | 好了 我给你约好诊所 |
[17:28] | to have it replaced in six months. | 每六个月换一次 |
[17:31] | Will you be doing it? | 是你来换吗 |
[17:32] | Ah, it sort of depends on… | 这要看情况… |
[17:34] | – Yeah. Sure. – That’s a shame. | -好 当然 -真可惜 |
[17:49] | Just because it’s only got one Michelin star | 虽然它只有米其林一星 |
[17:50] | doesn’t mean it’s not a good restaurant, Mum. | 但不意味着那不是好餐厅 妈 |
[17:52] | Well, how on Earth am I meant to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[17:54] | how hygienic the kitchen is? | 厨房有多干净 |
[17:56] | Ria, who’s the safeguarding midwife? | 芮娅 谁是安保助产士 |
[17:58] | Oh, it used to be Paulette, but she left. Thank God. | 以前是保莉特 但她走了 谢天谢地 |
[18:01] | If it’s urgent, you can speak to Tracy. | 如果很紧急 你可以找特蕾茜 |
[18:02] | OK, yep, see you at eight. | 好 八点见 |
[18:04] | Bye. Don’t forget to charge your broomstick. | 再见 别忘了给你的女巫扫帚充电 |
[18:07] | Adam, where’s Tracy? | 亚当 特蕾茜在哪 |
[18:10] | Dunno. Busy getting her MBE? | 不知道 忙着拿员佐勋章 |
[18:17] | Jesus Christ. What’s happened here? | 老天爷啊 这里什么情况 |
[18:20] | I’ll tell you in a minute. Can you just check her CTG? | 我等会跟你说 你能看一下胎心状况吗 |
[18:23] | First baby, 41 but otherwise low risk. | 头胎 41岁 除此之外风险不高 |
[18:26] | What happened in there? | 这是发生了什么 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:29] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[18:30] | Hi, I’m Adam. | 你好 我是亚当 |
[18:31] | – One of the doctors. – I was supposed to be having a water birth. | -这里的医生 -我本该水中分娩 |
[18:34] | You never know – one of the pipes might come down. | 世事难料 上面的水管也许会漏水 |
[18:36] | Baby’s heart rate’s improving nicely. So sorry. We’ll, er, | 胎儿心率稳步上升 真抱歉 我们… |
[18:40] | we’ll, er, we’ll get you somewhere, another room. | 我们再给你找个房间 |
[18:41] | – No, we don’t have another room, so… – What? | -我们没有别的房间了… -什么 |
[18:44] | …we’ll just clear this one up. OK? | 我们就把这里清理干净 好吗 |
[18:49] | She’s the boss. | 她说了算 |
[18:54] | What happened in there? | 那里发生了什么 |
[18:55] | I’ll tell you what didn’t happen – the bloody alarm. | 告诉你没发生什么吧 那个该死的警报 |
[18:58] | I pulled it twice, and nothing, | 我拉了两次都没反应 |
[19:00] | so I put a bit more welly into it… | 所以我就用了点劲 |
[19:02] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你做了什么 -什么也没做 |
[19:04] | Don’t bullshit me. | 别跟我说瞎话 |
[19:06] | The…the alarm company couldn’t send anyone for three weeks | 警报公司三周之内都无法派人来修 |
[19:11] | so I asked a workman to… | 所以我让一个工人… |
[19:14] | …have a go. | 试着修一下 |
[19:14] | And how would you say they did, out of ten? | 如果满分十分 你觉得他修得怎么样 |
[19:22] | Fuck this. | 管他的呢 |
[19:26] | Good news. We’ve found you another room. | 好消息 我们给你找了另一个房间 |
[19:28] | There’s even a pool in there for water birth. | 那里甚至有个泳池给你水中分娩 |
[19:30] | – And can I still eat my placenta? – Sure, why not? | -我还能吃胎盘吗 -当然 有何不可 |
[19:38] | Dr Adam! | 亚当医生 |
[19:47] | How’s my little friend? | 我的小朋友怎么样了 |
[19:48] | Oh, you know, just keeping busy. | 很忙 |
[19:51] | Cleaned the oven this morning, then I came down here. | 今早打扫了烤箱 然后来了这里 |
[19:53] | Er, can I ask what you’re doing here? | 我能问问你来干什么吗 |
[19:55] | Sorry, we, er, we did meet before but it was… | 抱歉 我们之前见过 但… |
[19:58] | Yeah, it was only briefly. I’m the doctor | 很短暂 我是那个 |
[20:00] | – who delivered your nephew. – I know exactly who you are. | -接生你外甥的医生 -我很清楚你是谁 |
[20:03] | That’s why I’m asking | 所以我问 |
[20:04] | if it’s appropriate for you to be here right now. | 你现在过来是否合适 |
[20:09] | Sorry, yeah, of course. | 抱歉 当然了 |
[20:10] | – I was just going. – Yeah. | -我正打算走 -嗯 |
[20:12] | Bye, Dr Adam! | 拜 亚当医生 |
[20:36] | ‘Go on, then, what’s the damage?’ | 说吧 要几点才能回来 |
[20:38] | 10? 11? | 十点 十一点吧 |
[20:40] | You remember you said you’d go through my presentation | 你还记得你说过今晚回来 |
[20:42] | when you got home? | 帮我看看演示稿吗 |
[20:43] | Do you remember how you wanted me to meet my mum for dinner? | 你还记得你想让我约我妈去吃晚饭吗 |
[20:46] | Amazing! Well, good luck. | 太棒了 祝你好运 |
[20:50] | Let me know how it goes, yeah? | 告诉我结果 好吗 |
[20:52] | And remember the magic words. | 记住那个魔法词 |
[20:54] | If she tries to suck out my soul, I say, “Expecto Patronum”. | 如果她试图吸走我的灵魂 我就说”呼神护卫” |
[20:57] | I was thinking, “I’m sorry”. | 我想说的是”抱歉” |
[21:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:05] | Oh, thank you, you’ve remembered us at last. | 谢谢 你终于记起我们了 |
[21:07] | – I hope it is to your satisfaction this time. – Are those chives? | -我希望这次能让你满意 -这是小葱吗 |
[21:14] | And get him a new one, too, that’s gone stone-cold. | 也给他新拿一盘 都凉透了 |
[21:17] | Of course, madam. | 没问题 女士 |
[21:19] | If you could maybe only spit in hers? | 你能只给她那盘吐口水吗 |
[21:22] | I can’t remember the last time I saw you two months in a row, | 我记不得上回连着两个月见你的时候了 |
[21:25] | let alone two evenings. | 更别说接连两晚 |
[21:27] | How’s work? | 工作如何 |
[21:28] | Yeah, work’s… | 工作… |
[21:30] | ..fine, yes. | 挺好 |
[21:33] | I’m acting registrar now – did I mention that? | 我现在是代理主治医生要 我说过吗 |
[21:35] | Yes, it’s wonderful news. | 嗯 真不错 |
[21:37] | Your father and I are very proud. | 你父亲和我非常骄傲 |
[21:41] | Lesley’s son’s a professor. | 莱丝莉的儿子是教授了 |
[21:43] | L… Lesley’s son’s 50. | 莱丝莉的儿子都50岁了 |
[21:45] | He said, she said. | 各执一词 |
[21:46] | Anyway, I’m showing a minister round the ward tomorrow. | 对了 我明天要带部长参观病房 |
[21:50] | Oh, that’s fantastic, darling. | 那太好了 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | How many doctors were they choosing from? | 他们是从多少医生里选中了你 |
[21:54] | – Quite a lot, actually. – Hundreds, I expect. | -还不少 -应该有几百人吧 |
[22:01] | So yesterday, at the… | 昨天在… |
[22:04] | ..at the theatre… | 在剧院的时候 |
[22:07] | ..we didn’t really get the chance to speak properly. | 我们没有机会好好说话 |
[22:09] | Well, you weren’t there for half of it. | 毕竟你前半场都没来 |
[22:12] | I said something pretty important to you when I arrived. | 我到了后跟你说了些很重要的话 |
[22:15] | When you finally arrived. | 当你终于姗姗来迟时 |
[22:16] | What I’m saying is I want to apologise to you | 我的意思是 我想跟你道歉 |
[22:20] | for not saying it in the best way. | 没有用最好的方式告诉你 |
[22:22] | But, er, it’s important to me. | 但这对我很重要 |
[22:26] | He’s important to me. | 他对我很重要 |
[22:27] | When’s Gregory’s wedding? | 格利高里的婚礼是什么时候 |
[22:30] | I really like the girl he’s marrying, don’t you? | 我很喜欢他要娶的姑娘 你呢 |
[22:32] | – She’s very charming. – I’m talking to you about Harry, though, | -非常迷人 -我在跟你说哈利的事 |
[22:34] | aren’t I, Mum? Not Greg. | 对吧 妈 不是格雷格 |
[22:37] | I’m saying to you that I live with Harry. | 我说我跟哈利住在一起 |
[22:39] | And we only have one bedroom. | 我们只有一间卧室 |
[22:42] | Do you want a deposit on a bigger flat? | 你是想要订更大公寓的押金吗 |
[22:44] | Is that what all this is about? | 是这么回事吗 |
[22:46] | I’m saying to you, I live with Harry, | 我说的是 我跟哈利同居 |
[22:49] | I’m very happy, and we love each other, and we’re gay. | 我很开心 我们爱彼此 而且我们是同性恋 |
[22:53] | Both of you? | 你们俩都是吗 |
[22:57] | Yes, both of… | 对 我们俩… |
[22:59] | What was wrong with Helen? | 海伦有什么不好 |
[23:01] | You were so nice together. | 你们在一起时多幸福 |
[23:02] | – I’m gay, Mum. Look. – I’ve watched you pull your pants down | -我是同性恋 妈 -我见过太多次 |
[23:05] | at far too many children’s birthday parties | 你在其他孩子生日会上脱裤子 |
[23:07] | to be fazed by one of your outbursts. | 根本不会为你的暴怒吓到 |
[23:08] | This is not an outburst. | 这不是暴怒 |
[23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | I don’t know what you’re getting so uppity about. | 我不知道你为什么这么不爽 |
[23:25] | I said to your father he seemed… | 我对你父亲说他看起来… |
[23:28] | – ..fairly nice. – He is nice. He’s very nice. | -挺好 -他很好 非常好 |
[23:33] | Did I tell you Monica’s having her kitchen redone again? | 我跟你说过莫妮卡在重新装修厨房吗 |
[23:37] | Glass everywhere. | 到处都是玻璃 |
[23:38] | Looks awful. | 看起来乱死了 |
[23:40] | Anyway, we’re engaged. | 总之我们订婚了 |
[23:44] | We’re getting married. | 我们打算结婚 |
[24:16] | – So, how’d it go, then? – Yeah, fine. | -怎么样了 -挺好 |
[24:18] | – She didn’t kill you, then. That’s something. – Yeah… | -至少她没杀了你 是个好现象 -对 |
[24:22] | Yeah, she got it. | 她理解了 |
[24:23] | See? I knew she would, | 瞧 我就知道她会的 |
[24:24] | if you just apologised for springing it on her. | 如果你为突然告诉她而道歉 |
[24:31] | So, um…what did she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[24:34] | Oh, you know, she mainly talked about herself. | 她主要说了自己的事情 |
[24:37] | But she was, er… | 但她… |
[24:39] | ..interested in you. | 对你感兴趣 |
[24:41] | And, er, yeah, asked lots of questions. | 对 还问了不少问题 |
[24:45] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[24:47] | About your job, | 你的工作 |
[24:49] | and about your family. | 你的家庭 |
[24:52] | And she said she can’t wait to meet you properly, | 她还说迫不及待想好好跟你见个面 |
[24:55] | next time she’s in London, stealing Dalmatians. | 等下次她来伦敦偷斑点狗的时候 |
[24:57] | I knew she’d be happy if you were just straight with her. | 我就知道如果你开诚布公 她就会开心 |
[25:00] | I think she’d be happier if I was straight full stop. | 我觉得如果我是个直男她会更开心 |
[25:02] | Well, why don’t we arrange for us to all meet up again? | 不如我们安排在一起见个面吧 |
[25:04] | I’m knackered, I should probably… | 我累坏了 我大概该… |
[25:05] | Or we can ask her over for dinner. | 或我们可以邀请她来吃晚餐 |
[25:07] | I can make…fajitas? | 我可以做…法士达 |
[25:09] | Does she like fajitas? I mean, who doesn’t love fajitas? | 她喜欢法士达吗 谁会不喜欢法士达呢 |
[25:12] | – And I make amazing fajitas. – Harry… | -而且我做的法士达超好吃 -哈利 |
[25:14] | These really good… | 这些非常好 |
[26:43] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[26:46] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[26:50] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[26:56] | Anna… | 安娜 |
[26:57] | My God. | 天呐 |
[26:59] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:01] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry, did I wake you? | 天呐 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[27:03] | I know the answer’s yes. | 我知道肯定吵醒了 |
[27:03] | I totally woke you up. I’m so sorry. | 我吵醒你了 真抱歉 |
[27:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | I just wanted, er, to talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[27:10] | In the middle of the night? | 大半夜吗 |
[27:13] | I thought you might wanna have a chat? | 我想着你或许想聊聊 |
[27:14] | And there’s no-one else you can have a chat with? | 你没有别人可以聊天了吗 |
[27:17] | Wait here just one, one second, just give me one second. | 在这等着 稍等 我马上回来 |
[27:29] | Do your scan now, shall we, yeah? | 我们现在扫描吧 好吗 |
[27:37] | Just watch out… just watch out for that. | 小心 小心那个 |
[27:39] | Bit cold, sorry. | 有点凉 抱歉 |
[27:48] | Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl? | 你知道这是男孩还是女孩吗 |
[27:51] | They said she’s a girl. | 他们说是女孩 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[27:53] | That’s her heart… | 那是她的心跳 |
[27:55] | ..beating away there. That all looks good. | 正在跳动 看起来一切正常 |
[27:59] | You know, it’s really a weird job being an obstetrician. | 产科医生是个奇怪的职业 |
[28:03] | Cos you always look after two separate patients at once. | 因为必须得同时照看两名患者 |
[28:14] | It’s… | 是… |
[28:16] | It’s just since I’ve been pregnant. | 是从我怀孕开始的 |
[28:21] | It’s not his fault. He’s not a bad man. | 这不是他的错 他不是坏人 |
[28:23] | What’s changed since you’ve been pregnant? | 你怀孕后发生了什么改变 |
[28:25] | Ernie can be a real handful, | 厄尼不太好带 |
[28:29] | and his work’s so stressful at the moment. | 而且他现在的工作有时压力很大 |
[28:34] | He didn’t mean to. | 他不是故意的 |
[28:35] | Anna, will you let me help you? | 安娜 你能让我帮你吗 |
[28:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:02] | Nothing interesting, just a work form. | 没什么有趣的 就是工作报告 |
[29:09] | This suit too tatty? | 这套西服太邋遢吗 |
[29:10] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[29:13] | If anything, it’s impressive | 要说的话 我很惊讶 |
[29:14] | you’ve managed to keep your school uniform so neat. | 你竟然把校服保存地这么整洁 |
[29:16] | Where’s the one you wore to Hannah’s wedding? | 你穿去汉娜婚礼的那套呢 |
[29:18] | – Is that the wedding where we swam in the pond? – Yeah. | -就是婚礼现场有泳池的那次吗 -对 |
[29:21] | In the pond. | 在泳池里 |
[29:23] | Well, you look very handsome, | 你看起来很英俊 |
[29:24] | in your suit with your shoes, | 穿着西装和鞋 |
[29:26] | and that little bit of beard you’ve left on your cheek. | 还有你脸颊上留的一些小胡子 |
[29:35] | Oh, Jeez. | 天呐 |
[29:39] | Oh, hey! | 你好 |
[29:40] | No, no, it’s Harry. | 不不 我是哈利 |
[29:43] | No, no, he’s just in the…the bathroom, | 不不 他在…厕所 |
[29:44] | he’ll be out in a sec. | 马上就出来 |
[29:45] | Sorry we didn’t get to chat much at the theatre. | 很遗憾我们在剧院没多少时间聊天 |
[29:49] | Ha, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Congratulations for? | 恭喜什么 |
[29:52] | Oh, right. Yes, of course. Silly me. | 对 当然 我太傻了 |
[29:55] | – I can… – He’s just here now. I’ll pass you over. | -我能… -他来了 我把电话给他 |
[29:59] | It’s your mum. | 是你妈 |
[30:05] | Hi, Mum. | 妈 |
[30:08] | Mum, the signal is bad. | 妈 信号不好 |
[30:10] | I’ll call you back later. | 我晚点给你回电 |
[30:13] | OK, bye. | 拜 |
[30:19] | I told her that we were engaged. | 我告诉她我们订婚了 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I worked that bit out. | 嗯 我猜到了 |
[30:23] | This better be a fucking amazing explanation. | 你最好有个绝佳的解释 |
[30:26] | – You don’t know her. – I’m starting to think I don’t know you. | -你不了解她 -我开始觉得我都不了解你了 |
[30:27] | It was… It was the only thing I could think to say to… | 那是…那是我唯一能想到的话 |
[30:31] | ..make her take us seriously. | 让她把我们俩的事当真 |
[30:32] | Well, wouldn’t it be a good start if you took us seriously? | 如果你把我俩当真是不是个好的开始 |
[30:36] | I proposed. That’s serious. | 我求婚了 这很认真 |
[30:38] | Yeah, and what did I say? | 对 然后我说了什么 |
[30:40] | Let me in. Let me know what’s going on in there. | 告诉我 让我知道你在想什么 |
[30:42] | “How was your day?” “Fine, thanks.” | “你今天过得好吗” “还行 谢谢” |
[30:44] | “How was your day?” “Fine, thanks.” | “你今天过得好吗” “还行 谢谢” |
[30:44] | “How was your day?” “Fine, thanks.” | “你今天过得好吗” “还行 谢谢” |
[30:46] | I knew it was a terrible idea coming out to her. | 我就知道向她出柜是个糟糕的主意 |
[30:50] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[30:51] | Well, look what’s happened. | 瞧瞧现在的情况 |
[30:55] | Come here. Sorry. | 过来 抱歉 |
[30:57] | It’s OK. Well done for telling her. | 没事 告诉她做得很好 |
[31:05] | – What’s going on here? – Some wiring issue. | -这里怎么回事 -电线问题 |
[31:07] | – How long’s it gonna take? – How long’s a piece of wire? | -要多久才能修好 -电线有多长 |
[31:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:12] | I presume this will be tidied away within the next hour? | 我猜接下去一小时内这里会收拾干净对吧 |
[31:14] | Jesus Christ. It’s like downtown Basra in here. | 老天 这里就像巴士拉的市中心 |
[31:18] | I didn’t think it would be possible | 我之前还以为没法让这里 |
[31:19] | to make the place look worse. | 看起来更狼藉了 |
[31:21] | We needed to stop the alarm misfiring, so I… | 我们得让假警报停下 所以我… |
[31:23] | Threw a grenade at the ceiling? | 往天花板扔了颗手榴弹吗 |
[31:25] | God, and don’t let the fire officer see that suit. | 老天 别让消防人员看到这身西装 |
[31:28] | The whole place could go up. | 整个病房都能烧起来 |
[31:30] | – Can we get a doctor into Room Three, please? – Tracy! | -3号房需要医生 赶紧 -特蕾茜 |
[31:32] | Clean that up. The minister will be here… | 收拾干净 部长马上就来 |
[31:35] | Hi, I’m Adam, one of the doctors. We met yesterday. | 我是亚当 这里的医生 我们昨天见过 |
[31:37] | Straightforward water birth three minutes ago, | 三分钟前进行了水中分娩 |
[31:39] | placenta not coming easily, and now a bit of a bleed. | 胎盘无法自然排除 还有一些出血 |
[31:42] | Right. | 懂了 |
[31:45] | OK, let’s, er, pop you onto the bed | 好吧 先把你抬上病床 |
[31:47] | so the doctor can have a proper look. OK? | 让医生给你看看 好吗 |
[31:51] | And I… I can still eat my placenta after this, | 那我…我可以在那之后吃胎盘 |
[31:54] | you’re…you’re not gonna take it away? | 你不会…不会拿走吧 |
[31:56] | That’s a question for the midwives, not me, I’m afraid. | 这恐怕你要问助产士 而不是我 |
[31:58] | Yeah, it’s perfectly natural. | 吃胎盘很正常 |
[32:01] | Dogs do it. | 狗就这么做 |
[32:02] | They also eat their young and fuck the furniture. | 它们还吃幼崽 操家具 |
[32:05] | Don’t worry, it won’t take long. | 别担心 不会太久 |
[32:07] | Is that pain relief OK? | 止疼药发挥作用了吗 |
[32:09] | OK. Right, first things first, | 好 先看看 |
[32:11] | let’s see where this bleed is coming from. | 出血点在哪里 |
[32:13] | Yep, you’ve got a bit of a tear here. | 下面有一点撕裂 |
[32:15] | Suture, needle-holder, scissors, large swabs. Thanks. | 缝线 持针器 剪刀 大棉条 谢谢 |
[32:22] | I’ll be two minutes. | 两分钟就好 |
[32:23] | Just a quick bit of needlework. | 需要稍微缝针 |
[32:27] | Isn’t she lovely? | 她可爱吧 |
[32:28] | That’s the bleeding stopped. | 出血止住了 |
[32:30] | We’ll get her weighed, as soon as Doctor’s left. | 等医生走后我们就去给她称重 |
[32:33] | Now, delicious…. | 美味的… |
[32:37] | ..placenta. | 胎盘 |
[32:40] | Hang on. Isn’t…? | 等等 难道这不是… |
[32:42] | Isn’t this… | 这不是… |
[32:44] | ..the placenta? | 胎盘吗 |
[32:46] | No, that’s blood clots from inside your… | 不 那是你体内的血块… |
[32:50] | That’s blood clots. | 那是血块 |
[32:57] | ‘Crash call to gynae. Crash call to gynae.’ | 妇科抢救 妇科抢救 |
[33:01] | 26, 27, 28, 29, 30. | 二十六 二十七 二十八 二十九 三十 |
[33:05] | OK. I’ve got access. | 气管插进去了 |
[33:07] | Er, can I help? I’m one of the obs and gynae registrars. | 我能帮忙 我是妇产科的代理主治医生 |
[33:10] | What do you know about her? | 你对她有多少了解 |
[33:11] | Magda Winnicka, 85 years old, | 玛格达·温尼卡 85岁 |
[33:13] | long-stay stable vulval cancer patient, awaiting discharge. | 常住阴部固定的癌症患者 等待出院 |
[33:16] | – Otherwise fit as a fiddle. – Well, she’s not now, is she? | -其他方面很健康 -但她现在不是了 对吧 |
[33:19] | I’m so sorry, Doctor, I hadn’t checked the notes before. | 真抱歉 医生 我之前没看到这些 |
[33:22] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天 |
[33:23] | This patient has a valid Do Not Resuscitate form. | 这位患者签了有效的不抢救表格 |
[33:26] | Is everybody happy to stop CPR now? | 大家都同意停止心肺复苏吗 |
[33:28] | No, come on, we can give her a good shot. | 别啊 我们可以为她拼一拼 |
[33:30] | Resuscitation discontinued at 10:42. | 抢救于10点42分停止 |
[33:33] | She was absolutely fine yesterday. | 她昨天还好好的 |
[33:34] | I fitted her a pessary, | 我给她装了子宫托 |
[33:36] | – she was up in bed, talking. – We’re not going against | -她在床上 聊着天 -我们不能违反 |
[33:38] | a Do Not Resuscitate order authorised by the patient. | 患者自己签署的不抢救意愿 |
[33:41] | Are you happy to certify death? | 你可以确认死亡吗 |
[34:07] | I took my mum for dinner, by the way. | 对了 我带我妈去吃晚餐了 |
[34:13] | Total disaster. | 一塌糊涂 |
[34:18] | Mostly my fault. | 大部分是我的错 |
[34:22] | I told her I was getting married, | 我说我要结婚了 |
[34:24] | which was a bit of a lie. | 其实是个谎言 |
[34:26] | I mean, I asked him, but he said no, | 我向他求婚了 但他没同意 |
[34:28] | which is fair enough, really. | 但我也能理解 |
[34:35] | I always used to reckon I was good at medicine and… | 我以前总以为自己医术高明 但… |
[34:38] | ..bad at the other stuff. | 不擅长其他事情 |
[34:44] | Not doing great at either right now. | 现在看来行医也不怎么样 |
[35:30] | Don’t you dare haunt me. | 你千万别做鬼缠着我 |
[35:50] | Oh, yes, yes. | 好 好的 |
[35:52] | I can see zat you will probably be dead by… | 我看到你的死期大概是… |
[35:57] | ..Freitag. | 周五 |
[35:58] | Zat one zere, | 那个人 |
[35:59] | she has the worse case of worms I ever, ever seen. | 是我见过寄生虫最严重的病例 |
[36:04] | That’s her bloody surname. | 那是她的姓 |
[36:06] | Have another look. | 再查查 |
[36:08] | She’s not on the antenatal ward. They told me she’s here. | 她不在产前检查病房 他们说她在这里 |
[36:10] | Just tell me what room she’s in. | 就告诉我她在哪个房间 |
[36:12] | Of course, if you’ll give me a moment. | 当然 请稍等 |
[36:15] | Is this a joke? | 这是开玩笑吗 |
[36:23] | What am I meant to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[36:25] | Anna, please don’t worry about it, OK? | 安娜 拜托别担心 好吗 |
[36:27] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[36:29] | So, er, OK, we’re gonna sort it out, all right? | 我们会解决这事 好吗 |
[36:32] | Sort what out? | 解决什么 |
[36:35] | ..We just need to run a few more tests. | 我们只需要再做几个检查 |
[36:41] | How long is this gonna take? | 那要花多久 |
[36:42] | I’m sure it won’t take long. | 肯定不会太久 |
[36:45] | Mr Hanson, actually, | 汉森先生 |
[36:45] | I’d prefer if you could give us a few more minutes. | 我希望你能再给我们几分钟独处时间 |
[36:47] | You need to drop your attitude. | 你得改改你这态度了 |
[36:48] | – Angus. Please. – She’s had you in here all night. | -安格斯 别这样 -她让你整晚待在这里 |
[36:50] | She’s fannying around, clearly doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 她在瞎弄 显然不知道自己在干什么 |
[36:53] | Why don’t I get someone else to come in | 不如我让其他人进来 |
[36:55] | and do the scan, then, yeah? | 给她做扫描 好吗 |
[37:02] | Just do your little tests, | 做你的小检查吧 |
[37:04] | and we’ll get home. | 然后我们就回家 |
[37:11] | Spit-spot, team, they’ll be here any moment. | 都精神点 各位 他们随时会到 |
[37:14] | I guess pyjamas are probably better than nylon and vomit. | 我猜睡衣大概比尼龙和呕吐物强点 |
[37:23] | I had a patient die today. | 今天我有个患者去世了 |
[37:28] | Someone… | 一个… |
[37:30] | You know, someone I really cared for. | 一个我非常关心的患者 |
[37:32] | Well, you can’t have cared for her that well if she died. | 如果她死了 那你肯定没怎么照顾好她 |
[37:37] | I thought I might go to her funeral. | 我想着去参加她的葬礼 |
[37:38] | You’re not going to a patient’s funeral. | 你不能去参加患者的葬礼 |
[37:40] | It’s unprofessional. | 这不专业 |
[37:42] | Did I say “go to her funeral” | 我是说”参加她的婚礼” |
[37:43] | or did I say “fuck her grandchildren”? | 还是说”上她的孙子” |
[37:48] | I don’t want to be unprofessional, I just wanna… | 我不想专业 我只想… |
[37:51] | ..wanna make sure that there’s, er, a friendly face there. | 想让她的葬礼上能有个熟悉的面孔 |
[37:52] | Oh, you gonna make some balloon animals as well? | 你还要用气球做小动物吗 |
[37:57] | We’ve got boundaries for a reason. | 做医生需要保持界限是有原因的 |
[38:00] | Shit happens. You can’t just let yourself feel it all. | 糟心事总会发生 你不能一直沉沦其中 |
[38:05] | They’re just leaving the main building. Be with you in three minutes. | 他们刚离开主楼 三分钟后到达你们那里 |
[38:08] | Eyes right. | 都睁大眼睛了 |
[38:15] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要花多久 |
[38:16] | I just wanna monitor the baby’s heart for 15 minutes. | 我只想监控15分钟孩子的心跳 |
[38:18] | Does it have to be that long? | 需要这么久吗 |
[38:19] | Why don’t I put a Do Not Disturb sign on the door, | 不如我在门口挂一个请勿打扰的牌子 |
[38:21] | just to stop anyone coming in, | 以防别人进来 |
[38:22] | cos the doors don’t have locks here. | 因为这里的门没有锁 |
[38:25] | Fine. | 行 |
[38:33] | Shut that child up. | 让那小崽子闭嘴 |
[38:35] | Ernie, darling, don’t do that. | 厄尼 亲爱的 别闹了 |
[38:54] | Call security now. Room One. | 赶紧叫安保 1号房 |
[38:56] | Kay! Get back here. | 凯 给我回来 |
[39:04] | Everything OK? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:05] | Yeah. We’re, er, done here. Just heading home. | 我们这里完成了 正准备回家 |
[39:09] | Thanks very much for all your help, love. | 非常感谢你们的帮助 亲爱的 |
[39:11] | Anything I can do, Shruti? | 有什么我能做的吗 施卢蒂 |
[39:12] | The problem I was worried about is a problem-problem. | 问题是我担心的那件事是真的问题 |
[39:16] | This is the second full day of being messed around by this department. | 这已经是你们这里浪费我们的第二天了 |
[39:19] | And just so you know, Dr… ..er, Kay, | 我告诉你 凯…医生 |
[39:22] | I am going to complain about all this. | 我会为此提出投诉 |
[39:23] | Just give me five minutes with your wife, please, sir, | 麻烦给我五分钟与你妻子单独谈谈 先生 |
[39:25] | and then you can complain to the chief executive, | 然后你可以向总监投诉 |
[39:27] | the Health Secretary, and Princess Michael of Kent for all I care. | 卫生部长 向肯特郡麦克王妃投诉都行 |
[39:29] | – We’re leaving. – Come on. | -我们要走了 -别这样 |
[39:32] | No. | 不行 |
[39:33] | That’s assault. Did you see that? | 这是侵犯人身 你看到了吗 |
[39:35] | – He assaulted me. – Ernie… | -他侵犯了我 -厄尼 |
[39:35] | Come on. | 别 |
[39:37] | – Get out of my way. – You know what, maybe we should just go home. | -走开 -知道吗 也许我们该直接回家 |
[39:40] | Sweetheart, listen, listen, listen. | 亲爱的 听着 听着 |
[39:41] | – Can we just get Ernie? – Shut your mouth. | -我们能带上厄尼走吗 -闭嘴 |
[39:43] | – No, hey… – Come with us, please. | -不 -跟我们走 |
[39:45] | This is mental. | 这简直疯了 |
[39:46] | – Totally unnecessary. – This way, sir. | -完全没必要 -这边走 先生 |
[39:47] | I, I need to speak to somebody senior. | 我需要更高层说话 |
[39:49] | No, you need to come with us. | 不 你得跟我们来 |
[39:50] | Tell them! I’ve done nothing wrong. | 告诉他们 我没做错 |
[39:52] | I’ll leave this with you, Shruti. | 接下来就交给你了 施卢蒂 |
[39:54] | This is ridiculous. Who do I need to speak to? | 太荒唐了 我得跟谁谈才有用 |
[39:56] | – Well done. – Anna! | -干得好 -安娜 |
[39:57] | This is our most recently refurbished suite. | 这是我们最近翻新的病房 |
[40:08] | Well, that was, er, something of a surprise. | 这有点出乎意料 |
[40:10] | Er, shall we? | 我们继续吧 |
[40:13] | Oh, shit, they’re taking photographs. | 该死 他们在拍照 |
[40:15] | Better change the patients’ initials. | 最好把患者名字首字母改了 |
[40:17] | For confidentiality. | 为了保密 |
[40:27] | 患者姓名首字母缩写 去你妈的 | |
[40:35] | He’ll be held overnight at least, | 他会被至少扣押一夜 |
[40:37] | so that’s time to get you and Ernie somewhere safe. | 给你足够时间带厄尼去安全的地方 |
[40:39] | I don’t need somewhere safe. | 我不需要安全的地方 |
[40:41] | Anna, you don’t have to put up with this any more. | 安娜 你不用再忍受这种生活了 |
[40:42] | He only got angry today because it was all taking so long. | 他今天发脾气只是因为检查时间花了太久 |
[40:45] | You told me that he… | 你跟我说他… |
[40:48] | Mummy’s just going to the toilet I’ll be right back. | 妈妈要去厕所 马上回来 |
[40:57] | Well, what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[40:58] | We’ll work out a safeguarding plan. You did really well today. | 我们会想一个保障计划 你今天做得很好 |
[41:01] | It’s all fucking pointless, though, isn’t it? | 但完全没意义 对吧 |
[41:03] | Fucking pointless. Fucking pointless. | 完全没意义 完全没意义 |
[41:20] | Hey. I thought you were gonna stand me up there. | 我以为你会放我鸽子 |
[41:23] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[41:26] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Er, what time is it? | 真抱歉 现在几点了 |
[41:29] | – How long have you been waiting? – Er, don’t worry. | -你等了多久 -别担心这个 |
[41:33] | They’re holding our table for us. | 他们给我们留了桌子 |
[41:37] | ..Listen, do you mind if, if we raincheck, please? | 听着 我们能重新约吗 |
[41:40] | I’m not feeling too great. | 我感觉不太好 |
[41:43] | No worries. Another time. | 没事 另找时间吧 |
[41:47] | See you around. | 回见 |
[41:59] | I will end with the Prayer of Commendation for the Dying. | 最后我用为垂死者祈祷的经文结束 |
[42:04] | To you, O Lord, we commend the soul of | 主啊 我们将玛格达·温尼卡 |
[42:08] | Magda Winnicka, your servant. | 你忠仆的灵魂交在你手中 |
[42:11] | In the sight of this world she is now dead. | 在世俗眼中 她虽然逝去 |
[42:16] | In your sight, may she live forever. | 在你眼中 愿她永远存活 |
[42:21] | Forgive whatever sins she committed through human weakness… | 宽恕她在软弱肉身犯下的罪 |
[42:40] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[42:44] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[42:56] | I’ve had better days. | 我今天比较难过 |
[43:02] | Were you…close? | 你们…关系好吗 |
[43:07] | I think she hated me, actually. | 其实我觉得她恨我 |
[43:19] | Seriously, it really means a lot that you brought me here. | 说真的 你能带我来这里 对我意义很大 |
[43:22] | Bring you to all the best places, don’t I? | 我总带你去好地方 对吧 |
[43:25] | I’ve been thinking a lot about… | 我一直在考虑 |
[43:30] | ..that question you asked me. | 你问我的那个问题 |
[43:36] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[43:43] | Go on, ask it again. | 来吧 再问一次 |
[43:48] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[43:53] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[43:59] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[44:09] | Good. | 那就好 |
[44:11] | Cos I’ve already booked the venue. | 因为我已经订了婚礼场地 |
[44:18] | Her grandson’s fit, isn’t he? | 她孙子身材真不错 是吧 |
[44:59] | 圣克莱尔医院 员工调查政策与程序部 |