时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | I haven’t had a happy life. Some would call it sad, | 我这辈子没过上安乐的生活 有人觉得可悲 |
[00:07] | but I don’t. | 但我不觉得 |
[00:11] | Why did you choose to get drunk? | 你为什么非得喝醉 |
[00:13] | You embarrassed me in front of my friends. | 你让我在朋友面前丢脸了 |
[00:15] | Deja, your mom might not be coming back for a while. | 黛佳 你妈妈也许短时间内不能回来接你了 |
[00:18] | What do you mean? Yes, she will. | 你什么意思 不可能 她会来接我的 |
[00:20] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:54] | – Hi. How’s it going? – Hi. Good to see you. | -你好 -你好 见到你很开心 |
[00:56] | – Nice to meet you. – Hey. Come on in. | -幸会 -快请进吧 |
[00:57] | – How are you? – Thank you. Very good. | -今天过得如何 -谢谢 非常好 |
[01:00] | Okay. Right here is where the babies sleep. | 孩子们睡在这里 |
[01:01] | We got Randall right here, next to Kevin and Kate. | 这是兰德尔 旁边是凯文和凯特 |
[01:04] | And we are absolutely getting a changing table | 我们绝对会买换尿布的桌子 |
[01:06] | in case you’re wondering, which obviously, you are, | 你可能会好奇 你肯定很好奇 |
[01:09] | coming to check on prospective adoptive parents. | 毕竟你是来看我们是否有收养资格 |
[01:11] | – I’m gonna stop talking. – Yeah. We’re really excited. | -我不说话了 -我们非常兴奋 |
[01:14] | So excited. | 特别激动 |
[01:19] | – Hey, Paula. – Evening, Jack. | -宝拉 -晚上好 杰克 |
[01:21] | Just wanted to stop in for a quick little checkup | 我就是想来顺便看一眼 |
[01:23] | on Randall. | 看看兰德尔 |
[01:25] | – Come on in. – Kevin just about bit my freaking nipple off. | -请进吧 -凯文差点把我的奶头咬下来 |
[01:28] | Hey, look, it’s Paula. | 你看 宝拉来了 |
[01:29] | – Hi, Paula. – Hi. | -宝拉好 -你好 |
[01:30] | – Come on in. – How’s he doing? Hi. | -请进吧 -他最近如何 |
[01:32] | Oh, he’s good. He’s great. | 他挺好的 特别好 |
[01:35] | Hi, Paula. | 宝拉 |
[01:37] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[01:38] | – How are you doing? – Right in here. Take a seat. | -你呢 -就在里面 请坐 |
[01:41] | This is leftover from yesterday. | 这是昨晚剩下的 |
[01:42] | Now, we don’t usually give Randall too much sugar. | 我们平时不会给兰德尔吃太多糖 |
[01:45] | I just figured, for a first birthday… | 不过我觉得 毕竟是他第一次生日… |
[01:47] | Rebecca, your kids can have birthday cake. | 丽贝卡 你家孩子可以吃生日蛋糕 |
[01:49] | I won’t hold it against you. | 我不会反对的 |
[01:50] | – Okay, thanks. – So, the judge, | -好 谢谢 -法官那边 |
[01:52] | he has all this paperwork? | 这些文件都提交了吗 |
[01:54] | Yes, along with my glowing recommendation. | 没错 还有我的鼎力推荐 |
[01:56] | Now, this next part is just a formality. | 接下来的部分就是走个形式 |
[01:59] | You’ll go before Judge Bradley, | 你们会站在布拉德利法官面前 |
[02:00] | and he’ll ask you a few questions, like, | 他会问你们一些问题 比如 |
[02:02] | “Do you wish to adopt this child?” | “你们愿意收养这个孩子吗” |
[02:05] | And you’ll say, “Yes, we do.” | 你们就说 “是的 我们愿意” |
[02:07] | – We need to commemorate this moment. – No, babe, | -这个瞬间一定要留作纪念 -宝贝 |
[02:09] | – I-I don’t think we need anymore… – We need pictures. | -我们不用再去… -我们要拍新照片 |
[02:11] | We need new pictures. | 必须得拍新照片 |
[02:11] | We’re gonna get new pictures. | 我们要去拍新照片了 |
[02:12] | Okay. That’s good. | 好 挺好的 |
[02:22] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[02:22] | I’m having a little trouble balancing your skin tones. | 有点不好控制你们的皮肤色调 |
[02:27] | So, what are these for? First birthday? | 拍照片是庆祝什么 小孩一周岁吗 |
[02:28] | No, they’re for our adoption notice | 不 是为了我们的儿子兰德尔 |
[02:30] | for our son, Randall. | 收养通知终于下来了 |
[02:32] | Bet you can’t guess which one Randall is. | 你肯定猜不到哪个是兰德尔吧 |
[02:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:35] | We don’t get a lot of families that look like yours in here. | 一般很少有像你们这样的家庭过来 |
[02:37] | Either you’re blown out, or Randall’s a dark blob. | 要么你们过度曝光 要么兰德尔像个黑煤球 |
[02:40] | You know what? Just do your best. | 没关系 你尽力就行 |
[02:42] | – It happens a lot. We got about 30 seconds… – Yeah. | -这个难免的 我们只有30秒 -对 |
[02:44] | before one of them craps, barfs, | 不然他们肯定有人要拉屎 呕吐 |
[02:45] | – or all three just lose their minds. – Yep. | -或者三个一起疯狂哭闹 -没错 |
[02:48] | All right, big smiles on three. | 好 三秒后绽放微笑 |
[02:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:52] | Steelers! | 茄子 |
[02:56] | Face right. | 向右看 |
[02:57] | The court accepts your guilty plea, Mr. Hill. | 法庭接受你的认罪 希尔先生 |
[03:00] | And since you are unable to post bail, | 由于你交不起保释金 |
[03:03] | you’ll be remanded until your sentencing hearing. | 法庭将会收押你至判决听证会 |
[03:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[03:10] | You have no record. | 你没有前科 |
[03:11] | Not so much as a traffic violation. | 连违反交规都没有 |
[03:14] | So, I must admit, I find this arrest rather disappointing. | 说实话 你这次被捕让我很失望 |
[03:20] | What would you have me do, Your Honor? | 你希望我怎么做 法官阁下 |
[03:26] | On every corner, | 每个街角 |
[03:28] | there’s someone selling, | 都有人在卖 |
[03:31] | so I buy, and I use. | 所以我就买 买来吸 |
[03:36] | If you had my life, you’d probably use, too. | 你要是经历了我的人生 你应该也会吸 |
[03:41] | Just a year ago, my mother was alive, | 一年前 我母亲还活着 |
[03:45] | and my girl was alive, | 我的女人也还活着 |
[03:48] | and we were having a son. | 我们准备要生个儿子 |
[03:52] | Now, they’re gone. | 现在他们都没了 |
[03:54] | – They’re all gone. – Mr. Hill… | -他们都走了 -希尔先生 |
[03:56] | So, I come here, and you tell me you’re disappointed? | 我来了这里 你跟我说你很失望 |
[04:02] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[04:04] | I am more disappointed. | 我比你还失望 |
[04:07] | I am the most disappointed man | 我是你这辈子见过的 |
[04:09] | you’ve ever met in your whole damn life. | 最他妈失望透顶的人 |
[04:13] | So, if you want to lock me up, lock me up. | 你要是想把我关起来 那就关吧 |
[04:17] | Put me inside, because there is nothing out here for me anymore. | 把我关进监狱 因为这社会已经对我没意义 |
[04:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | No, we’ll see you at 10:00. | 不 我们十点见 |
[04:46] | – Who was that? – Uh, Linda. | -谁的电话 -琳达 |
[04:48] | Deja and me are meeting her at the clink this morning. | 我和黛佳早上要和她在牢房碰面 |
[04:50] | “The clink”? | “牢房” |
[04:51] | Baby, why you sound like a character from The Wire? | 亲爱的 你这话听着像在拍《火线》一样 |
[04:53] | Because it’s not fair, Beth. | 因为这不公平 贝丝 |
[04:55] | I mean, Deja’s 12 years old, and I got to take her to visit a woman | 黛佳已经12岁了 而我要带她去见一个 |
[04:58] | who thinks it’s perfectly fine to drive her daughter around | 觉得在汽车置物箱里放把无照手枪 |
[05:01] | with an unlicensed gun in the glove compartment. | 还带着女儿四处晃荡也毫无问题的女人 |
[05:03] | I know you’re not looking forward to this, babe, | 我知道你不想去 宝贝 |
[05:05] | but it’s court-ordered. | 可这是法庭命令 |
[05:06] | The woman’s a criminal. | 那女的是个罪犯 |
[05:08] | Who’s also her mother. | 同时也是她的母亲 |
[05:11] | You know what? I’m-a come with y’all. | 这样吧 我和你们一起去 |
[05:12] | – I’m gonna just push my 10:00 – No, nope. | -我把十点的安排推后 -不 不用 |
[05:14] | – and make sure… – I-I got this. You go to work. | -确保… -我能搞定 你去工作吧 |
[05:17] | Somebody’s got to pay for my cold brew habit. | 总得有人要为我的冰滴咖啡买单 |
[05:19] | These beans don’t grow on trees. | 这些咖啡豆可没长在树上[白来的] |
[05:21] | You know, actually, they do. | 你别说 还真长在树上 |
[05:23] | I mean, technically, it’s not a tree, but… | 严格来说 那不算树 但是… |
[05:24] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我懂了 -好 |
[05:27] | Morning, Destiny’s Children. | 早上好 天命真女 |
[05:28] | – Good morning! – Morning! | -早上好 -早上好 |
[05:31] | You look very pretty. | 你打扮得真漂亮 |
[05:33] | – Nice dress. – Thanks. | -衣服很看好 -谢谢 |
[05:35] | Um… It’s my mom’s favorite. | 这是我妈最喜欢的一件 |
[05:38] | Car bagel? | 在车上吃个百吉饼吗 |
[05:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:43] | See you, guys. | 再见 孩子们 |
[05:44] | – Bye, baby. – Bye, babe. | -再见 亲爱的 -回见 宝贝 |
[05:46] | Who’s driving? You or me? | 谁开车 你还是我 |
[05:48] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:00] | Baby, what’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[06:01] | Hey, are you all packed for your flight? | 你上飞机的东西都收拾好了吗 |
[06:04] | I stocked up on all your favorites. | 我买了你所有喜欢的东西 |
[06:07] | Even that weird tea that I can’t say. | 甚至是那个叫不上名的怪茶 |
[06:09] | It’s… ma-macha… | 叫什么”母茶”… |
[06:12] | – Mach-ta? – Matcha. | -“木茶” -抹茶 |
[06:13] | Right. Um, also, | 没错 而且 |
[06:15] | I’m-I’m trying to change my shift, | 我还调了班 |
[06:16] | so I can pick you up from the airport. | 这样我就能去机场接你了 |
[06:20] | Yeah, uh… L-Listen, we might have to push that… | 好吧 听我说 我们得推迟了… |
[06:23] | till next week, because there’s this, uh, | 推到下周 因为这边有 |
[06:25] | there’s this director out here | 这边有个导演 |
[06:26] | that my agent really wants me to meet. | 我的经纪人想让我见一下 |
[06:29] | Kevin, this is the third time you’ve pushed. | 凯文 这是你第三次推迟了 |
[06:33] | – I know. You’re right. – Just be honest. | -我知道 你说的没错 -老实说吧 |
[06:35] | Do you even want to move out here? | 你到底想不想搬过来 |
[06:37] | What? Do I want to– of course I want to move out there. | 什么我想不想 我当然想搬过去了 |
[06:39] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么话 |
[06:40] | Because it feels like you’re stalling, | 因为感觉你在拖延时间 |
[06:42] | and it’s getting ridiculous. | 这变得越来越可笑了 |
[06:44] | Soph, listen… | 小菲 听我… |
[06:45] | Kev, you came to me. | 小凯 是你找的我 |
[06:46] | You showed up at my door. I was doing just fine, | 你出现在我家门前 我本来过得好好的 |
[06:49] | and you showed up, and you said all that stuff, and, | 你突然出现了 还说了那一番话 |
[06:51] | you know… | 结果… |
[06:55] | Crap, I have to go. | 该死 我得挂了 |
[06:56] | Listen, just… | 听我说… |
[06:59] | Let’s just talk about it later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[07:01] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[07:02] | All right. | 好 |
[07:05] | Hey, Soph, uh… | 小菲… |
[07:07] | I just want to tell you that I love you. | 我想告诉你我爱你 |
[07:10] | So… | 所以… |
[07:12] | Soph? | 小菲 |
[07:23] | Oh, Soph. | 小菲 |
[07:47] | How long is he gonna take? | 他还要多久才能来 |
[07:49] | I don’t… Yep– yep. | 我不知… 来了 |
[07:51] | – What’s up, Mount Keverest? – Kev! | -你好啊 “喜马凯文山” -小凯 |
[07:52] | All right, make it quick, all right? | 挺好的 长话短说 好吗 |
[07:54] | Because I got to go home and pack. | 因为我还要回家收拾东西 |
[07:56] | I’m flying to New York tonight to promise Sophie | 我答应索菲亚今晚要飞去纽约 |
[07:58] | that I would fix things with her, so… | 来解决我们之间的事 所以… |
[08:01] | Okay, you’re gonna want to sit for this. | 好 你得坐下来听这个消息 |
[08:03] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:06] | So, this is it? This is the big surprise? | 所以 这就是重大消息吗 |
[08:08] | You guys have just, you know, give up, fashion-wise? | 你们已经不赶潮流了吗 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:12] | One… | 一 |
[08:13] | A-two… | 二 |
[08:14] | – A-three. – A-three. | -三 -三 |
[08:21] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有孩子了 |
[08:24] | You’re preg… | 你们有… |
[08:25] | – W-We’re pregnant. – Oh, my God! | -我们有孩子了 -天呐 |
[08:26] | – This is amazing! What am I doing over there? – Yeah! | -这太棒了 我在干什么 -没错 |
[08:28] | – Ten weeks. – This is great. | -十周了 -这太棒了 |
[08:29] | – I-I’m shocked. – Oh, yeah! | -太意外了 -是啊 |
[08:31] | All right, this is fantastic. | 这太好了 |
[08:32] | I mean, is he gonna be the best dad ever? | 他会成为史上最好老爸吗 |
[08:34] | – I don’t know. – Uh, yeah. | -说不准 -你就是 |
[08:35] | Giving the best fatherly advice. | 提供身为父亲最好的忠告 |
[08:38] | Can you see him? | 你能看得出来吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I can. | 对 我可以 |
[08:40] | – Actually, I really… I can. – I don’t know. | -真的 我能预感到 -不好说 |
[08:42] | Uh, no, I think so. And you’re gonna read bedtime stories. | 不 我认为你可以 你会读睡前故事 |
[08:54] | Pearsons? | 皮尔森家 |
[08:55] | – We’re here, we’re here. – That’s us. | -在 我们在 -到我们了 |
[08:57] | – Shh, shh, I got you. – Hi. | -别哭 有爸爸在 -您好 |
[08:59] | Sorry, there’s a few of us. | 抱歉 我们人有点多 |
[09:01] | Hello. I have read your report, | 你们好 我看过你们的报告 |
[09:04] | and I have some questions about your home visits. | 然后对你们的家访有几点疑问 |
[09:06] | Uh, I’d like to speak with your social worker, | 我想跟你们的社工谈谈 |
[09:08] | “Paula Miller”? | 宝拉·米勒是吗 |
[09:10] | She’s not here, sir. | 她没来 法官阁下 |
[09:11] | Uh, she told us that everything you would need | 她告诉我们 您需要的任何资料 |
[09:14] | could be found in our file. | 都在文件中提到了 |
[09:17] | Well, as I said, I have some questions. | 正如我刚才所说 我有些疑问 |
[09:20] | Uh, so, right now, we’re about three weeks out. | 所以现在我们得推迟三周再判 |
[09:22] | My clerk will put you back on the docket. | 书记员会把你们重新加在备审案件表上 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | – The Andersons? – Come on. | -安德森家 -走吧 |
[09:28] | – All right. – Okay. | -没事 -好吧 |
[09:39] | Um, maybe we can, uh, s-sit over… | 也许我们可以坐在… |
[09:43] | – Hold on. – W-What are you doing? | -等下 -你干什么 |
[09:45] | It’s… my bad. | 抱歉 |
[09:47] | Parental instinct. | 当父母的本能 |
[09:48] | I’ve seen people in handcuffs before. | 我见过人戴手铐 |
[09:50] | I’m not scared. | 我又不怕 |
[09:51] | No, of course. | 对 当然了 |
[09:54] | I’ve seen people in handcuffs, too, so… | 我也见过别人戴手铐 所以… |
[09:55] | Oh, really? In real life, or on TV? | 真的吗 现实中见过还是在电视上 |
[09:58] | Come on, man. Real life. | 拜托 在现实中见过 |
[10:02] | TV. | 电视上 |
[10:05] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[10:06] | – Hi. – Hi, Miss Linda. | -您好 -琳达小姐 |
[10:07] | So, Deja, you’re gonna be in a special visiting area today. | 黛佳 你今天要去一个特别探望区 |
[10:11] | No glass divides or telephones. | 没有玻璃挡着 也不用电话 |
[10:13] | You’re gonna be able to hug your mom. | 你可以拥抱你的妈妈 |
[10:17] | – Cool. – Shall we? | -太好了 -走吧 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:00] | Jack, I don’t understand. | 杰克 我不明白 |
[11:02] | Paula raved about us in our file. | 宝拉在文件中对咱们赞不绝口 |
[11:04] | What does the judge want to talk to her about? | 法官还有什么要问她的 |
[11:09] | Let’s go find out. | 去问问怎么回事 |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:11] | No. Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack. | 不要 杰克 杰克 |
[11:13] | Excuse me, Judge Bradley. Hi. | 抱歉 布拉德利法官 您好 |
[11:15] | Jack Pearson. My-my wife Rebecca. | 我是杰克·皮尔森 这是我妻子丽贝卡 |
[11:17] | I remember. | 我记得你们 |
[11:18] | And you’re not supposed to approach me | 你们不应该在庭外 |
[11:20] | – outside the courtroom. – Yeah, but… I’m sorry. I know. | -跟我有联系 -我知道 但是抱歉 |
[11:23] | We’re very sorry, sir, but, um, is there any way | 我们很抱歉 法官阁下 但能不能 |
[11:25] | that we could talk to you for just one minute? | 就让我们占用您一分钟的时间 |
[11:28] | Please? | 拜托 |
[11:31] | Come in my chambers. | 来我房间吧 |
[11:39] | Your curls are killing it. | 你的卷发太赞了 |
[11:41] | What do they call that, a big chop? | 他们怎么叫这个的 超短发吗 |
[11:44] | Your mom’s gonna love it. | 你妈妈会喜欢的 |
[11:47] | Hey, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | We’ve been waiting for a while. | 我们已经等一会儿了 |
[11:56] | Shauna’s not coming. | 肖娜不会来了 |
[11:58] | What do you mean, Shauna’s not coming? | 什么意思 什么叫她不会来了 |
[12:01] | She opted out of seeing Deja. | 她选择不见黛佳 |
[12:02] | It happens sometimes. | 会有这种情况 |
[12:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:06] | You said this was a mandatory visit. | 你说是强制访问的 |
[12:07] | She has the right to opt out. | 她有权拒绝 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry, what about… | 抱歉 那… |
[12:11] | – what about Deja’s rights? – I… | -黛佳的权利呢 -我… |
[12:12] | We’ve been looking forward to this for weeks. | 我们等这一天已经等了好久了 |
[12:14] | – I know. I’m sorry. – That’s great. | -我知道 抱歉 -很好 |
[12:16] | I’ll let Deja know you’re sorry. I’m sure that’ll help. | 我告诉黛佳你很抱歉 肯定会原谅你的 |
[12:19] | – Excuse me? – Sometimes I can’t help but wonder | -你说什么 -有时候我忍不住想知道 |
[12:21] | if anyone’s actually looking out for these kids. | 是否真的有人在关心这些孩子 |
[12:25] | You wonder if… | 你想知道… |
[12:30] | Randall, last month we got a girl | 兰德尔 上个月我们接到个女孩 |
[12:33] | who had an ear infection when she was an infant. | 在她还是婴儿的时候耳朵感染 |
[12:36] | Just a minor little ear infection. | 只是个小小的耳朵感染 |
[12:39] | Totally treatable– except her birth parents didn’t treat it. | 完全可治愈 不过她父母没给她治疗 |
[12:42] | They ignored it for six months, | 六个月都没带她去医院 |
[12:44] | and now she’s four and she’s deaf. | 现在她四岁了 双耳失聪 |
[12:46] | Do you know how hard it is to find someone | 你知道找到一个家庭愿意收养 |
[12:48] | who’ll take in a deaf four-year-old? | 失聪的四岁孩子有多困难吗 |
[12:50] | Do you know how many times | 你知道有多少次 |
[12:52] | I have held up a photograph of her | 我拿着她的照片 |
[12:54] | and shown prospective foster parents, | 给那些可能会领养她的父母看 |
[12:57] | and I’ve watched their faces light up? | 我看到他们喜悦的脸 |
[12:59] | And then I watched those smiles disappear | 而当我告诉他们她听不见的时候 |
[13:01] | when I tell them she’s deaf. | 他们脸上的笑容消失不见 |
[13:03] | Do you know how to say, “Sorry, sweetie, | 你知道该怎么用手语告诉她 “抱歉 |
[13:05] | we still haven’t found a family for you,” in sign language? | 亲爱的 我们还没为你找到一个家”吗 |
[13:08] | Because I do. | 因为我知道 |
[13:10] | So, please… | 所以拜托… |
[13:13] | don’t tell me you wonder | 别跟我说你想知道 |
[13:14] | if anyone’s out there looking out for these kids. | 还有没有人关心这些孩子 |
[13:22] | I’m sorry, Linda. | 我很抱歉 琳达 |
[13:33] | Did Shauna say why she didn’t want to see her? | 肖娜有说为什么不想见她吗 |
[13:36] | No. | 没有 |
[13:54] | Apparently, there was a mix-up, | 看样子出了点差错 |
[13:57] | and, um… | 而且… |
[13:59] | our visit wasn’t cleared with the folks here. | 这里的人不允许我们探视 |
[14:04] | So she’s not coming? | 所以她不会来了吗 |
[14:09] | I’m so sorry, Deja. | 我很抱歉 黛佳 |
[14:12] | I know how much you were looking forward to seeing your mom. | 我知道你非常想见你的妈妈 |
[14:24] | Um… could I go get my purse? | 我能拿一下我的包吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, we can get it on the way back. | 当然 我们回去的时候拿 |
[14:28] | No, I need it now. | 不 我现在就要 |
[14:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:32] | I’ve been saving up my allowance for my mom, | 我把所有的零花钱都存起来给我妈妈 |
[14:35] | so that she can get everything she needs in here. | 这样她在这里需要什么就可以买 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:43] | We’ll go get your purse, | 我们去拿你的包 |
[14:44] | then figure out who to give the money to. | 然后想办法找人给她 |
[15:03] | – Congratulations. – I’m glad you came over. | -祝贺你们 -很高兴你能过来 |
[15:04] | Thank you for coming, you guys. | 谢谢你们来 |
[15:05] | – I’m so… happy for you. – Thanks, man. Oh. Yeah. Okay. | -我太为你们高兴了 -谢了 兄弟 |
[15:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:09] | – All right, love you guys. – Love you. | -好吧 爱你们 -爱你 |
[15:10] | All right. All right. | 好了好了 |
[15:13] | That went great. | 刚才还不错 |
[15:16] | Did he seem off to you? | 他是不是看着有点走神 |
[15:17] | Uh, yeah, I guess he seemed a little… | 是啊 他看起来有点… |
[15:19] | a little distracted. | 有点心不在焉 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:22] | Okay, so, we told Kev. | 好吧 我们告诉了小凯 |
[15:24] | Now on to your mom. | 接下来该告诉你妈妈了 |
[15:25] | No, uh, wait. | 不 等等 |
[15:27] | Yeah, see, still… it’s a little early. | 是啊 现在还有点早 |
[15:29] | And so we should, we should just give her a couple of hours | 我们应该给她点时间 |
[15:32] | to get through her “Judge Block.” | 让她看完《布洛克法官》 |
[15:33] | – I’m sorry, the… the what? – Uh, Judge Judy, | -你说什么 -《朱蒂法官》 |
[15:36] | Judge Mathis, Divorce Court. | 《马西斯法官》 《离婚法庭》 |
[15:37] | Uh, she can’t be… kind of disturbed during that. | 她看这些节目的时候是不能被打扰的 |
[15:40] | So… we’ll just call her after. | 所以… 我们以后再打给她吧 |
[15:42] | That’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[15:43] | Tobe? | 小托 |
[15:45] | Are you scared to tell your mom that her Catholic son is having | 你是害怕告诉妈妈 她天主教的儿子 |
[15:48] | – a baby out of wedlock? – Am I scared? | -还没结婚就有了孩子吗 -我害怕 |
[15:50] | No. I am terrified. | 不 我是被吓到了 |
[15:52] | Do you remember how she reacted when we told her that we | 你还记得我跟她说我们要同居了 |
[15:54] | – were moving in together? – Yeah. A lot of tears. | -她的反应吗 -记得 她哭得很厉害 |
[15:58] | But she… you know, she got over it. | 但是她… 她现在已经好了 |
[16:01] | Yes, she did. | 是的 没错 |
[16:02] | But bun in the unmarried oven | 但是未婚先孕 |
[16:04] | is like a whole new level of freak out. | 可比上次的惊吓程度大多了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Okay, it’s ringing. | 好吧 电话通了 |
[16:09] | – Are we doing this? – Yeah. Yeah. Yes. | -真的要这样吗 -当然 |
[16:11] | Okay, well, she’s not gonna answer, | 好吧 她不会接的 |
[16:12] | ’cause Judge Judy is on. | 因为现在正放着《朱蒂法官》 |
[16:13] | – She might. – I’m not gonna leave a message. | -她可能会接 -我不会给她留言的 |
[16:16] | – I should? – I don’t know. | -我应该给她留言吗 -我不知道 |
[16:18] | Her voice mail picked up. Am I leaving a message? | 转到语音信箱了 我要给她留言吗 |
[16:19] | This is… I shouldn’t leave this on- | 这…这种事情我不该 |
[16:20] | on her answering machine, should I? | 留言来说吧 对吗 |
[16:22] | – Kate, am I leaving a message right now? – Okay, okay. Wow. | -凯特 我现在要留言吗 -好吧好吧 |
[16:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:34] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[16:36] | Yeah, we’re going to. | 当然 我们当然要结婚 |
[16:38] | No. Let’s just go to the courthouse and get married. | 不 我们现在就去领证结婚吧 |
[16:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:44] | Why not? | 当然了 |
[16:45] | Nothing about our relationship has been traditional. | 我们的感情一直都是不走寻常路的 |
[16:48] | I proposed to you when I thought you were unconscious. | 我当时以为你昏迷不醒 向你求了婚 |
[16:51] | You know, we decided to have a nice, long engagement, | 然后我们决定开始一段美好而长久的订婚期 |
[16:53] | to slow things down, and then boom! | 把节奏慢下来 可是突然之间 |
[16:56] | You knocked me up, so… | 我怀孕了 所以… |
[16:58] | Are you for real? | 你是认真的吗 |
[17:02] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[17:12] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下… |
[17:14] | Randall has been with us for over a year… | 兰德尔已经和我们待了一年多了… |
[17:17] | Look, let me save you some time by being direct. | 为了给你们节省点时间 我就直说了 |
[17:23] | I don’t believe that child belongs in your home. | 我认为这个孩子不适合你们家 |
[17:27] | – What? – Excuse me? | -什么 -您说什么 |
[17:28] | That child belongs with a black family. | 这个孩子应该去一个黑人家庭 |
[17:30] | Mr. And Mrs. Pearson, | 皮尔森先生 皮尔森太太 |
[17:33] | how else… | 他怎么… |
[17:34] | will he see himself, understand who he is? | 能够了解自己 知道自己是谁 |
[17:40] | ‘Cause we will teach him… | 因为我们会教他… |
[17:42] | all of that. | 所有的东西 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:44] | – You will teach him? – Yeah. | -你们教他 -是的 |
[17:47] | Mrs. Pearson, I was nine years old | 皮尔森女士 我直到九岁 |
[17:49] | before I understood that I was black. | 才意识到自己是个黑人 |
[17:52] | Now, I understood my skin color, | 现在我了解了自己的肤色 |
[17:53] | the color of my friends and my parents, | 我的朋友们和我父母的肤色 |
[17:56] | but I never really understood what my blackness meant | 但我一直都不明白我的肤色意味着什么 |
[18:00] | until a white man called me a nigger. | 直到一个白人叫我黑鬼 |
[18:05] | And my father sat me down, | 我父亲让我坐下来 |
[18:07] | and he explained to me what that word meant. | 向我解释那个词的意思 |
[18:09] | He didn’t… sympathize or feel sorry for me, | 他并没有同情或者可怜我 |
[18:12] | because he understood all the pain that that word elicits. | 因为他能理解那个词给我造成的痛苦 |
[18:18] | My father had been called that word | 我父亲在他一生中 |
[18:21] | more times in his life than he could count. | 被别人无数次地叫作黑鬼 |
[18:27] | Now, you see, what you have in your possession | 你们瞧瞧 你现在面对的是 |
[18:30] | is a black child who will grow up to become a black man, | 一个以后长大变成黑人的黑皮肤婴儿 |
[18:34] | and my fear… | 我担心的是… |
[18:36] | is that he won’t have the tools | 如果他被你们收养 |
[18:37] | he needs in his life if he stays in your home. | 他将学不到在他人生中所需要的生存之道 |
[18:43] | I’m… I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉… 抱歉先生 |
[18:45] | With all due respect… to your opinion, | 恕我直言 依你来看 |
[18:49] | our son was left in a box | 我们的孩子被扔在 |
[18:51] | outside of a fire station… | 消防局外面的一个盒子里 |
[18:52] | And there are places, and there are people | 会有地方接受他 会有人愿意 |
[18:55] | who will care for him | 去关心他 |
[18:56] | until he can be paired with a suitable family. | 直到有适合他的家庭愿意收养他 |
[19:01] | Now, that’s my opinion. | 这就是我的观点 |
[19:02] | It will not change. | 这种事是没法改变的 |
[19:05] | Now, I said that this is… inappropriate. | 我之前也说过 你们收养他不太合适 |
[19:09] | I will see you at your next court date. | 下次开庭的时候我们再见 |
[19:22] | If you’re going for a more vintage vibe, rose gold is | 如果你想要复古风的 玫瑰金 |
[19:26] | – very “Right now.” – Okay. Well, you know, | -是不二之选 -情况是这样的 |
[19:28] | I got to be on a red-eye in about an hour here, Roger. | 我大约一小时后就要坐夜班飞机走了 罗杰 |
[19:30] | So just, you know, show me whatever’s the most sparkly. | 你给我看看最抢眼的就行 |
[19:32] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白了 -好的 |
[19:35] | Do I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在别处见过你 |
[19:36] | I’m a famous person, Roger. | 我是名人 罗杰 |
[19:38] | Yeah, just, you know, show me the diamonds. | 把钻石给我瞧瞧就好了 |
[19:40] | Let’s see the goods. | 看看这些好家伙 |
[19:41] | Ooh, that’s good. | 太棒了 |
[19:43] | This is… this is like something my dad would do | 我爸和我妈吵架之后 |
[19:45] | after he messed up with my mom. | 我爸就会这样做 |
[19:46] | He would… do something big like this, something romantic. | 他会搞些大动作 做些浪漫的事 |
[19:50] | – You know? – Well, proposing is definitely romantic. | -懂吧 -求婚绝对是很浪漫的 |
[19:53] | – Yeah. – Uh, all our selections are conflict-free. | -是啊 -我们提供的选择都是毫不冲突的 |
[19:59] | Well, uh, Sophie will love that. | 索菲就喜欢那样 |
[20:00] | That’s good news. She hates conflict. | 真是太好了 她讨厌冲突 |
[20:02] | You know. Hates it. | 她讨厌冲突 |
[20:04] | I haven’t exactly been the best boyfriend lately, | 最近我这个男朋友当得并不怎么称职 |
[20:05] | but I think… | 但我觉得… |
[20:08] | we’re gonna be fine. | 我们会好起来的 |
[20:09] | – I’m sure you will. – Yeah. | -肯定会的 -是啊 |
[20:12] | I really love her. | 我真的很爱她 |
[20:14] | I’m sure you do. | 我相信你 |
[20:21] | You know what? We’re gonna do all three. | 要不这样 三个我都买了 |
[20:23] | Okay? I’ll just get these three; we’ll let her decide. | 三个我都买下来 让她挑 |
[20:27] | I’ll just wrap this up. | 那我把这些包装好 |
[20:32] | So, after I issue you | 我给你们发了 |
[20:33] | the marriage license, you come back here tomorrow | 结婚证之后 你们明天再来一趟 |
[20:35] | for the ceremony, bring a witness, | 带个见证人来 举行婚礼 |
[20:37] | and whoosh, you’re married. | 然后嗖的一下 你们就结婚了 |
[20:40] | “Whoosh”? What is that, the sound a marriage makes? | “嗖的一下” 那是婚姻会产生的声音吗 |
[20:43] | It is here. | 在这儿是这样的 |
[20:46] | I never imagined I’d get married | 我从没想过 |
[20:48] | under so many fluorescent lights. | 我会在这么多荧光灯的地方结婚 |
[20:49] | Yeah, but think of all the money that we’re gonna be saving. | 但是想想 我们可以节省一大笔钱 |
[20:52] | – And all the other wedding crap that we get out of. – Totally. | -而且可以避免婚礼上的破事 -的确如此 |
[20:55] | I don’t have to go wedding dress shopping. | 我不用去挑选婚纱 |
[20:56] | – Hell no, you don’t. -Right? Listen to them | -当然不需要 -对吧 不用他们告诉我 |
[20:58] | break it to me that none of the pretty ones come in my size. | 没一件漂亮的婚纱有适合我的尺码 |
[21:02] | Oh, and I don’t have to listen | 我也不用去面对 |
[21:03] | to those random wedding guests | 一群参加婚礼的客人 |
[21:05] | come up to me every five minutes and say, | 他们每隔五分钟就走近我 对我说 |
[21:07] | “Oh, your father would have loved the day.” | “你父亲要是活着 今天肯定会很高兴的” |
[21:09] | Oh, and then, “Who’s gonna walk you down the aisle?” | 然后又问 “谁陪你走红毯呢” |
[21:11] | And father-daughter dance. | 还有父女共舞什么的 |
[21:12] | Like, whatever. | 我才不想管那些呢 |
[21:14] | This is way better. | 现在这样就好多了 |
[21:16] | Just get it over with. | 速战速决 |
[21:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[21:18] | You guys are all set. | 你们手续都办好了 |
[21:19] | See you back here tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:20] | – Okay. – Uh, thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | Congrats. | 恭喜你们 |
[21:26] | Yeah. | 谢了 |
[21:37] | So this should be pretty quick. | 应该很快就好 |
[21:38] | We’ll just be in and out in… | 我们进去后很快就出来… |
[21:41] | Your Honor, what is this meeting? | 法官阁下 您有什么事吗 |
[21:43] | I didn’t know we’d be having any kind… | 我们现在应该没见面的… |
[21:44] | I wanted a word with Mr. Hill, | 在希尔先生被判决之前 |
[21:46] | before his sentencing, in private. | 我想跟他私下说句话 |
[21:49] | Sir, I can’t advise my client | 先生 我无法建议我的委托人 |
[21:51] | to waive his rights to speak to you or… | 放弃自己的权利跟您交谈… |
[21:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:55] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[22:09] | I gave a young man ten years today. | 我今天给一个年轻人判了十年 |
[22:13] | Younger than you. | 年纪比你还小 |
[22:15] | He stole a TV. | 他偷了一台电视 |
[22:18] | Ten years for stealing a TV. | 偷一台电视就判了十年 |
[22:20] | It wasn’t even a good TV. | 那甚至不是什么好电视 |
[22:23] | I didn’t want to do it, | 我也不想判他刑 |
[22:26] | just like I didn’t want to give five years | 就像我也不想 |
[22:29] | to a different fella yesterday, | 判昨天那个男孩五年 |
[22:31] | 15 years to another guy the day before that. | 也不想判前天那个男孩十五年 |
[22:36] | I’m a judge, | 我是一名法官 |
[22:38] | and the strange thing is… | 但奇怪的是… |
[22:41] | I don’t make the rules. | 规则不由我来制定 |
[22:43] | So, round and round it goes. | 所以 一次又一次重演 |
[22:49] | I know the ending to each one of those stories. | 我知晓他们每个人故事的结局 |
[22:56] | And they haven’t even been written yet. | 尽管现在结局甚至还没写完 |
[23:00] | I’m here, Mr. Hill, because you said something yesterday, | 希尔先生 我今天来是因为你昨天那番话 |
[23:03] | and it stuck with me. | 让我很受触动 |
[23:06] | You said you were the most disappointed man in the world. | 你说你是这世上最失望透顶的人 |
[23:10] | And I’m here to tell you, | 那我要告诉你 |
[23:11] | I fear I am a close second, Mr. Hill. | 我恐怕是紧随其后 希尔先生 |
[23:16] | Because I’m the man who writes terrible stories day after day, | 因为我一天又一天地写着不幸的故事 |
[23:19] | and I can’t change the endings. | 而且没法扭转它们的结局 |
[23:22] | And that, sir, | 而这一切 |
[23:24] | is a horrible disappointment. | 非常让人失望 |
[23:31] | So, I want to see if we can find you a different ending here. | 所以我想看看能不能给你改个结局 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna take a chance on you, | 我想拿你碰碰运气 |
[23:38] | get you out, get you help. | 保你出去 找人帮助你 |
[23:41] | I don’t expect you to be perfect. | 我不期盼你完美无瑕 |
[23:43] | I know you’ll make mistakes, just like the rest of us. | 我知道你还会犯错 人非圣贤孰能无过 |
[23:47] | But I will ask one thing of you. | 但你要答应我一件事 |
[23:51] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[23:54] | I want you to look at my face. | 你好好看看我这张脸 |
[23:57] | I want you to look at this too tired, | 看看这张疲惫不堪 |
[23:59] | too old, too fat face. | 年老而臃肿的脸 |
[24:04] | Lock it in your brain. | 好好记在脑子里 |
[24:07] | And if you ever start heading | 如果你再朝着 |
[24:09] | toward the ending I don’t want to write, | 我不想写的结局走去 |
[24:12] | I want you to picture this ugly old mug. | 你就想想我这个糟老头 |
[24:14] | You picture this face, and you make a different choice. | 想想这张脸 然后改变你的主意 |
[24:20] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[24:24] | Can you find me a different ending to your story? | 能让我给你的故事换个结局吗 |
[24:30] | Yes. | 能 |
[24:41] | How is she? She say anything? | 她怎么样了 说什么了吗 |
[24:43] | Not really. She just wanted to go to sleep. | 没有 她只想睡觉 |
[24:46] | You should’ve seen her today, Beth, with that little purse. | 你真该看看她今天拿着那小包的样子 贝丝 |
[24:49] | I mean, when she handed over her allowance… | 她把零花钱给出去的时候… |
[24:51] | – This mother’s a real piece of work. – Right? | -这个妈妈也真是个极品 -是吧 |
[24:53] | I mean, first she abandons her daughter. Right? | 她先是把女儿抛弃了 对吧 |
[24:55] | Then she lets her get tossed from group home to group home. | 让她辗转于一个又一个团体之家 |
[24:58] | She’s been abused, neglected, | 她女儿遭受了虐待 冷落 |
[25:00] | and who knows what else. | 谁知道还有没有别的什么 |
[25:02] | And then she doesn’t even bother to show up for the visit? | 现在连她女儿来探视都不露面了 |
[25:06] | We’re not letting her go back over there. | 我们不能再让她去探视了 |
[25:09] | Well, hold on, now. These are court-ordered visits. | 等等 探视是法庭规定的 |
[25:10] | I don’t give a damn about a court order, Randall. | 我才不管什么法庭规定 兰德尔 |
[25:12] | I am done letting that woman hurt that child. | 我不会再让那个女人伤害这个孩子了 |
[25:15] | Okay, wait. | 等一下 |
[25:16] | I thought I was gonna be the one bringing the heat here, | 我以为应该是我勃然大怒 |
[25:17] | and you were gonna calm me down, so we switching places? | 你劝我冷静 我们是要换一下角色吗 |
[25:19] | Yeah, we switching, okay? | 没错 就是要换 |
[25:20] | Because it’s our job to protect that little girl, | 因为保护那个小姑娘是我们的职责 |
[25:22] | so we gonna do our job. So that means, | 那我们就要尽职尽责 所以 |
[25:24] | as long as she’s under this roof, | 只要她在这个家里一天 |
[25:25] | she’s not gonna have anything to do with that woman. | 就再也不和那个女人有任何瓜葛 |
[25:31] | – You could’ve moved in with Natalie. – No. | -你本可以和娜塔莉一起搬进来 -不 |
[25:33] | In any event… | 无论如何… |
[25:37] | Nope. Not gonna do it. | 不 我不会这么做 |
[25:40] | I am not having a conversation about this with you, sir. | 我不要和您讨论这个问题 先生 |
[25:45] | It’s not happening. | 我不要 |
[25:47] | It is weird enough that you live on the mantel. | 你待在壁炉架上就已经够诡异的了 |
[25:51] | Yeah, it would’ve been nice to get your permission | 确实 要是能得到你的许可 |
[25:53] | or-or get your blessing, the right way. | 收到你的祝福 我会更开心 |
[25:57] | FYI, I would have crushed | 顺便提一下 要是我求婚 |
[25:59] | proposing to your daughter, by the way. | 肯定能把她感动地稀里哗啦的 |
[26:00] | I’m the king of romantic gestures. | 我可是玩浪漫的高手 |
[26:02] | I hear that we have that in common. | 听说这点我俩很相似 |
[26:06] | That and our insane good looks. | 还有我们都长得特别帅 |
[26:11] | Okay, but here’s– See, here’s the thing. | 但是…情况是这样的 |
[26:15] | Kate loves weddings. | 凯特很喜欢婚礼 |
[26:18] | All right? She watches Say Yes to the Dress | 对吧 她看《最美的新娘》节目 |
[26:19] | with her special Say Yes to the Dress notebook, | 还有个专门记录《最美的新娘》的笔记本 |
[26:22] | like she’s studying. | 好像在搞研究似的 |
[26:24] | Yeah, my BS meter is going off, too, | 我也觉得事情并不简单 |
[26:26] | with this whole courthouse thing. | 她居然提倡领证结婚 |
[26:28] | I do not think that this is what she wants to do. | 我觉得这不是她想要的结果 |
[26:33] | Anyhow, Kate says that you are great in the advice department. | 总之 凯特说你很会提建议 |
[26:41] | So I could really use some of that right now. | 所以我现在真想听听你的建议 |
[26:57] | How’s my second favorite nurse | 曼哈顿总医院 |
[26:59] | at Manhattan General doing? | 我第二喜欢的护士 你好吗 |
[27:00] | Kevin Pearson, what are you doing here? | 凯文·皮尔森 你怎么来了 |
[27:02] | What do you mean, what am I doing here? | 什么叫我怎么来了 |
[27:03] | I’m here to, uh, you know, I’m surprising Sophie. | 我来… 给苏菲一个惊喜啊 |
[27:07] | She around, or…? | 她在吗 |
[27:08] | No, she just left on the transport to Queens. | 不 她刚坐上去皇后区的班车 |
[27:10] | – She’ll be back soon. – Yeah? | -她很快回来 -真的吗 |
[27:11] | – So you can hang out. – All right. | -你可以在这转悠转悠 -好吧 |
[27:13] | I’ll hang out. Thank you. | 我转悠转悠 谢谢你 |
[27:49] | Didn’t you hear him? | 你没听见他哭吗 |
[27:50] | What were you doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[27:52] | Give him some fatherly advice, Kevin. | 给他点作为父亲的忠告 凯文 |
[27:54] | I don’t have any. | 我没有忠告 |
[27:55] | – Hey, Dad, play with me. – Later. | -和我玩嘛 爸爸 -过会吧 |
[28:28] | I’m Randall Pearson. | 我是兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[28:31] | Thank you for seeing me. | 感谢你同意见我 |
[28:33] | I’m… | 我是… |
[28:34] | I’m Deja’s foster father. | 我是黛佳的养父 |
[28:37] | I needed to explain… | 我需要解释一下… |
[28:38] | I didn’t want her to see my face like this. | 我不想让她看到我现在这副样子 |
[28:47] | I wanted to explain to you that what happened yesterday | 我想向你解释 昨天发生的事情 |
[28:50] | was very difficult for Deja. | 对黛佳来说很不容易 |
[28:52] | She was disappointed. | 她很失望 |
[28:54] | She was really looking forward to seeing you. | 她真的很期待能见到你 |
[28:57] | When you make a commitment to a child, you got to stick to it. | 你向孩子许下承诺 就要遵守它 |
[29:00] | Well, next time I’ll reschedule getting jumped. | 好的 我下次会换个时间挨打 |
[29:02] | Well, obviously, I’m not familiar with… | 显然是我不熟悉… |
[29:03] | No, no, please, continue. | 不 请继续 |
[29:05] | You seem to know all about my situation. | 你似乎很清楚我的情况 |
[29:10] | Deja’s doing well. | 黛佳过得不错 |
[29:13] | She gets along with my wife and my daughters. | 她跟我妻子和孩子们都相处得不错 |
[29:15] | They’re close to her age. | 她们年龄相仿 |
[29:17] | We’re thinking of enrolling her in Woodside Middle School. | 我们正在考虑让她进伍德赛德中学 |
[29:20] | Last foster parents let her stay at her old school. | 上一对养父母允许她待在原来的学校 |
[29:23] | She’s got friends there. She’s on drill team. | 她在那里有朋友 她参加了仪仗队 |
[29:25] | Woodside’s an excellent school. | 伍德赛德中学非常出色 |
[29:26] | I’m sure the cheerleading squad there is pretty great. | 我相信那里会有一支相当不错的拉拉队 |
[29:31] | You got a white wife? | 你妻子是白人吗 |
[29:32] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[29:33] | Cheerleading is not drill team. | 拉拉队不是仪仗队 |
[29:35] | I know the difference. Thank you. | 我明白差别 谢谢提醒 |
[29:37] | And don’t get it twisted, sis, I wake up every morning | 你可别误会 老姐 我每天醒来 |
[29:39] | next to a head scarf and coconut oil. | 身边总是头巾和椰子油 |
[29:40] | I’m married to a black queen, | 我的妻子可是黑人女王 |
[29:42] | not that it’s any of your business. | 而且这不关你的事 |
[29:44] | You know what? You made the choices | 你知道吗 入狱是你自己的选择 |
[29:46] | that got you in here, but your daughter is a child, | 但你女儿还是个孩子 |
[29:50] | and I don’t think you know the half | 你根本不知道 |
[29:51] | of what she’s been through because of you. | 她因为你都经历了什么 |
[29:54] | So you don’t need to be worried about me or my wife. | 所以你不需要操心我和我妻子的事情 |
[29:56] | You need to be focused on what’s best for Deja. | 你的集中点应该在于什么对黛佳最好 |
[29:58] | Oh, let me guess. That’s you? | 所以你对黛佳最好是吗 |
[29:59] | I’m on this side of the glass, aren’t I? | 起码我没进监狱 对吧 |
[30:05] | You know, that’s not the first time I’ve heard that. | 你知道吗 这话我不是第一次听了 |
[30:08] | “I’m on the other side of the glass.” | “起码我没进监狱” |
[30:11] | My ex Lonzo said that same exact thing | 我的前夫朗佐坐在你现在这个位置 |
[30:13] | – sitting right there where you are right now. – Is he…? | -说过一模一样的话 -他是… |
[30:15] | No. He’s not Deja’s father. | 不 他不是黛佳的父亲 |
[30:20] | He took off when Deja was eight. | 她父亲在她八岁的时候弃家而去 |
[30:23] | Lonzo is the fool who got me in this mess. | 朗佐是把我搅进这一堆破事的人 |
[30:27] | Met him in rehab when I was trying to get right. | 我试图改过自新的时候在戒毒所遇见了他 |
[30:31] | Ain’t that something? | 很讽刺吧 |
[30:32] | Trying to get right, and I get Lonzo. | 想要改过自新 却遇见了朗佐 |
[30:38] | That’s unfortunate. | 确实很不幸 |
[30:41] | I wound up on this side of the glass, yeah. | 我最终进了监狱 没错 |
[30:45] | And you wound up over there, | 而你没进监狱 |
[30:46] | no doubt ’cause things broke your way. | 很可能是因为你一切顺利 |
[30:52] | Don’t you dare say I’m in here by choice. | 你少说入狱是我自己的选择 |
[30:55] | People who have choices say that mess. | 有得选的人总会这样说 |
[30:59] | Deja’s the one good thing I’ve done. | 有黛佳这个女儿是我唯一做过的好事 |
[31:02] | And I thank you for watching out for her, but make no mistake, | 我很感谢你关照她 但是别搞错了 |
[31:06] | all right, you can give her your money, | 你可以给她钱 |
[31:08] | and you can give her your cheerleading, | 可以让她加入拉拉队 |
[31:10] | but I gave her my blood. | 但她流着我的血 |
[31:13] | And if you want to know what’s best for her, it’s me. | 你要是想知道什么对她最好 那就是我 |
[31:17] | And the second I get out of here, I’m coming back for her. | 我一出狱就会去找她 |
[31:21] | You gonna have to go through me. | 你得先过我这一关 |
[31:25] | I’ve been through worse. | 更难的我也经历过 |
[31:38] | Oh, thank God. Okay. | 谢天谢地 好了 |
[31:43] | Babe, you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[31:44] | – Yeah. – You look like you’re gonna faint. | -嗯 -你看着就像要晕倒了 |
[31:46] | Listen, I, uh, I called my mom and I told her about the baby. | 我给我妈打电话说了孩子的事 |
[31:50] | Uh, she cried a little bit, | 她稍微哭了一点 |
[31:51] | then she hung up so she could call her priest. | 然后她挂了电话 要给她的神父打电话 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:55] | Yes. Okay, and now… | 好 而现在… |
[32:01] | They didn’t have your, uh, | 播放器里没有你用的那版 |
[32:03] | your version on iTunes, so I-I had to use this one. | 所以我…我只能用这个版本了 |
[32:07] | – Tobe. – Yeah. | -小托 -在 |
[32:19] | This was a, uh… hold on. | 这…等等 |
[32:21] | This was a good idea about an hour ago. | 一小时前这还是个好点子 |
[32:31] | Nope, wait. | 还没完呢 |
[32:37] | How many… how many hoodies is that? | 一共…一共多少件帽衫 |
[32:39] | It is $200 worth. | 一共二百块钱的 |
[32:41] | The guy at the mall kiosk loves me. | 购物中心零售亭那个人很喜欢我 |
[32:43] | – And I… – Bet he does. | -而我… -他当然会喜欢你 |
[32:47] | Can I borrow that? | 那个能借我一下吗 |
[32:50] | My… yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:51] | – I’m gonna need this. – Okay. | -我会用到这个的 -好的 |
[32:54] | Our courtship has been unconventional, | 我们的感情一直有些另类 |
[32:59] | so if you want to get married at city hall | 所以如果你想在市政厅 |
[33:01] | in front of a bunch of strangers, | 当着一群陌生人结婚 |
[33:02] | then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就这么办 |
[33:04] | But if there is any part of you | 但如果你有一点点 |
[33:06] | that wants the big wedding, | 想举办个盛大的婚礼 |
[33:08] | even though it can be scary | 尽管可能会让你慌张 |
[33:10] | and emotional and cliché… | 让你想哭 也很老套… |
[33:16] | I think you deserve that, kid. | 但你值得拥有一场这样的婚礼 宝贝 |
[33:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:22] | You deserve to walk down the aisle | 你可以缓步走进教堂 |
[33:25] | between your two stupidly handsome brothers | 由你的两位帅哥兄弟陪伴 |
[33:29] | and feel them love the crap out of you. | 并感受他们对你深深的爱意 |
[33:32] | You deserve to spend an obscene amount of money | 你应该剁手去花一大笔钱 |
[33:35] | – on the perfect white dress. – Well, like, I could… | -买一条纯白无暇的婚纱 -我可以的 |
[33:38] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:40] | So, if any of that sounds good to you, | 如果哪个主意打动了你 |
[33:43] | then I think that that’s what we should do. | 那么我们就那么办 |
[33:46] | And I know, listen, I know that everyone | 我知道 听我说 我知道 |
[33:48] | that you want to be there can’t be there. | 那些你想邀请的人都来不了 |
[33:51] | But I think… | 但我觉得… |
[33:55] | that that’s what he would want. | 他会希望你这样做 |
[33:56] | In fact, I know it is because I asked him. | 我很确定 因为我问过他了 |
[33:59] | Wai… wha… you asked him? | 等等 什么 你问过他了 |
[34:02] | I did. I don’t want to talk about it. | 我问了 我不想和你说 |
[34:03] | It’s guy stuff. | 这是男人之间的事 |
[34:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[34:06] | So, what do you say? | 所以你的答案是什么 |
[34:07] | Will you, please… marry me? | 你愿意…嫁给我吗 |
[34:12] | Can’t believe… Yes! | 你居然… 我愿意 |
[34:14] | Yes, I will marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[34:15] | I will marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[34:38] | Dear Judge Bradley, | 亲爱的布拉德利法官 |
[34:40] | I noticed you had some photographs of families on your wall, | 我注意到 您的墙上挂着一些家庭照片 |
[34:43] | so I thought I’d send you ours. | 所以我想把我们的寄给您 |
[34:47] | Randall is my son, whether you approve or not, | 兰德尔是我儿子 不管你同不同意 |
[34:51] | whether you sign a paper or not. | 也不管你签不签字 |
[34:54] | And, yes, certain things are harder for us. | 没错 有些事情对我们来说更为困难 |
[34:58] | Family portraits, for instance… | 比如说 家庭合照 |
[35:00] | are not our strong suit. | 对我们来说就不容易 |
[35:03] | Exposure is tricky for the Pearsons, | 皮尔森一家的曝光度不好调节 |
[35:06] | so we make do. | 那我们就凑合着来 |
[35:08] | But the thing you need to know about us | 但有一点你需要知道 |
[35:10] | is that the Pearsons keep at it. | 那就是皮尔森一家从不放弃 |
[35:12] | We don’t stop. | 我们会一直坚持 |
[35:13] | So, I suggest you put us up on your wall. | 所以 我建议你把这张照片挂在墙上 |
[35:17] | Maybe it will help you get used to our faces | 或许这会让你习惯看到我们的脸 |
[35:19] | because we will keep coming until you do your job. | 因为我们会一直去 直到你签字为止 |
[35:24] | Sincerely, Rebecca Pearson, Randall’s mother. | 敬上 丽贝卡·皮尔森 兰德尔的母亲 |
[35:42] | Oh, my God. Where the hell have you been? | 我的天 你到底去哪了 |
[35:44] | The hospital said you came by. I… | 医院的人说你来过 我… |
[35:47] | Kevin, are you okay? | 凯文 你还好吗 |
[35:50] | Hey, c-come inside. | 进来吧 |
[35:51] | Sophie, I don’t know how to do this. | 索菲 我不知道该怎么做 |
[35:53] | How to do what? What’s wrong? | 做什么 出什么事了 |
[35:55] | I didn’t just buy one, Soph. | 我买了不止一个 小菲 |
[35:56] | I bought three. | 我买了三个 |
[35:59] | I bought three because I couldn’t decide which one. | 我买了三个 因为我不知道该选哪一个 |
[36:03] | Kevin, what are you… what are you talking about? | 凯文 你在….你在说什么啊 |
[36:05] | I don’t know how to be a husband to you. | 我不知道该怎样做你的丈夫 |
[36:09] | I don’t know how to be a father to our kids. | 我不知道该怎样做我们孩子的父亲 |
[36:13] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[36:13] | I-I don’t have anything to give you. | 我什么都给不了你 |
[36:16] | There’s nothing inside of me to give to you, okay? | 我这个人什么都给不了你 好吗 |
[36:19] | I don’t have anything. | 我一无所有 |
[36:19] | I’m a, I’m a, I’m a, I’m an empty shell. | 我… 我就是个空壳 |
[36:25] | Kevin, you’re… you’re spiraling. Okay? | 凯文 你在说罗圈话 知道吗 |
[36:30] | What’s going on? This isn’t you. | 出什么事了 你不是这个样子的 |
[36:31] | No, no, no, no. This is me, okay? | 不不不 这就是我 好吗 |
[36:33] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[36:35] | The guy who comes to your doorstep | 来到你门前 |
[36:36] | and says those things to you? | 和你说那些话的人 |
[36:37] | That-that-that is not me. That’s not me. | 那才不是我 那不是我 |
[36:40] | That-that-that’s me trying to be that guy, | 那是我想要成为的人 |
[36:42] | that guy who-who does that kind of thing | 他会做那样的事情 |
[36:44] | or the guy who says that kind of thing to you. | 他会对你说那样的话 |
[36:46] | That’s me trying to be my dad, okay? | 那是我想要成为我父亲 好吗 |
[36:48] | Or-or-or-or Toby. | 或者托比 |
[36:50] | Or-or every great man from every really good movie, | 或者任何一部好电影里的好男人 |
[36:53] | but it’s not me, okay? I was playing a part. | 但那不是我 知道吗 我只是在演戏 |
[36:56] | You were disappointed that I postponed my trip two times? | 我延期了两次你很失望对不对 |
[36:58] | Trust me when I tell you I’m saving you | 那我告诉你 我那是在救你 |
[36:59] | from 40 years of disappointment with me. | 救你免于经受四十年的失望 |
[37:04] | Kevin, what are you saying to me right now? | 凯文 你到底想跟我说什么 |
[37:10] | I’m saying when I… when I dream of our future together… | 我想说 当我梦到我们将来在一起的时候 |
[37:13] | Sophie, it’s a nightmare. | 索菲 那是场噩梦 |
[37:16] | For me, okay? It’s a nightmare. | 对我来说是的 就是场噩梦 |
[37:20] | Listen, I’m not trying to hurt you. | 听我说 我不是想伤害你 |
[37:22] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我绝不想伤害你 |
[37:24] | Soph. | 小菲 |
[37:44] | This has been the longest three weeks of my life. | 这是我有史以来最漫长的三个礼拜 |
[37:46] | Well, he’s gonna see us today, babe. | 他今天就会见我们 宝贝 |
[37:47] | I can… I can feel it. | 我能 我能感觉到 |
[37:50] | We got through to him. | 我们已经说通他了 |
[37:52] | Mr. And Mrs. Pearson? | 皮尔森先生和夫人 |
[37:53] | You’ve been moved to another judge. | 你们已经被转给另一位法官了 |
[37:56] | What? | 什么 |
[37:57] | Judge Bradley recused himself from your case. | 布拉德利法官申请回避判决你们的案子 |
[37:59] | I’ll show you where you’ll be. | 我带你们去新的法庭 |
[38:02] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 我们走 |
[38:05] | Recused? Is that a good or a bad thing? | 申请回避 这是好事还是坏事 |
[38:10] | And who do we have here? | 你们几位怎么称呼 |
[38:11] | Oh, we usually just call them one, two and three. | 我们通常就叫他们老大 老二和老三 |
[38:16] | So well-behaved. | 真乖啊 |
[38:17] | Oh, give them time. | 时间一长就现原形了 |
[38:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:23] | If you don’t mind raising your right hand… | 麻烦你们举起你们的右手 |
[38:25] | Okay, one hand will do. | 好吧 一个人举就够了 |
[38:27] | To affirm that the testimony you are about to give is the truth, | 请宣誓你们即将给出的证词俱为实情 |
[38:30] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth. | 发自肺腑 且毫不欺瞒 |
[38:32] | – Yes. – We do. | -是的 -我们发誓 |
[38:33] | Do you wish to adopt this child | 你们想要收养这个孩子 |
[38:35] | as your legally adopted son? | 作为你们的合法养子吗 |
[38:37] | – We do. – We do. | -是的 -是的 |
[38:38] | And what name shall this child be known? | 那这孩子准备叫什么名字呢 |
[38:41] | Um, Randall Kenneth Pearson. | 兰德尔·肯尼斯·皮尔森 |
[38:44] | You have done the hard work. | 最艰难的部分你们已经完成了 |
[38:46] | You have chosen to love. | 你们选择了去爱护他 |
[38:48] | I, on the other hand, have the pleasure of signing it into law. | 而对我来说 我很荣幸能签署文件使之合法 |
[38:53] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[38:54] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you. | -实在是太感谢你了 -谢谢 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | Unfortunately, the cancer is not responding | 很不幸的是 我们的治疗对你的癌症 |
[39:23] | to the treatment. | 并没有什么效果 |
[39:25] | There’s not much else we can do. | 我们已经没有其它的办法了 |
[39:27] | I suggest you try and enjoy what time you have left. | 我建议你尽量去享受剩下的时间 |
[40:09] | Hey, little mama. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[40:12] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[40:12] | What’s going on? | 玩得开心吗 |
[40:14] | – So… – Hmm? | -话说… -嗯 |
[40:16] | How was she? | 她怎么样 |
[40:18] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[40:19] | She was, uh… | 她简直是… |
[40:23] | everything I thought she’d be | 既和我的设想一模一样 |
[40:24] | and somehow nothing I expected. | 但又完全出乎我的意料之外 |
[40:29] | She wants Deja back. | 她想把黛佳要回去 |
[40:33] | We’re falling for this kid. | 我们都渐渐爱上这个孩子了 |
[40:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:36] | Despite ourselves, despite what everyone’s told us, | 但除了我们自己 除了其他人说的话 |
[40:38] | but we can’t just… | 我们不能只… |
[40:44] | I think about William, Beth. | 我想到了威廉 贝丝 |
[40:46] | William before we knew him. | 我们认识他之前的那个威廉 |
[40:48] | He was lost, alone, | 他迷失了自我 很孤独 |
[40:51] | missing me… | 思念着我 |
[40:54] | …needing me. | 需要着我 |
[40:55] | Coming. | 请进 |
[41:05] | Yeah, stop all that banging. | 来了 别敲了 |
[41:06] | I heard you the first time. Who the hell is knocking… | 你刚敲门我就听见了 到底是谁… |
[41:09] | My name is Randall Pearson. | 我叫兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[41:11] | I’m your biological son. | 我是你亲生儿子 |
[41:13] | 36 years ago, you left me at the… | 36年前你把我遗弃在… |
[41:15] | Ready for night-night? | 准备好睡觉觉了吗 |
[41:17] | I think of my parents… | 我想到我的父母 |
[41:19] | Oh, my sweet, sweet man. | 我最最可爱的宝贝 |
[41:22] | …fiercely protecting me, | 拼了命地保护我 |
[41:24] | wondering for their whole life | 终其一生都在担心 |
[41:26] | if they did right by me. | 他们有没有照顾好我 |
[41:32] | I think about all those people making choices | 我想到了那些 在我还无法自己做决定时 |
[41:34] | about my life before I could make choices for myself. | 为我的人生做出抉择的人 |
[41:38] | Do anything good lately? | 最近有什么好事吗 |
[41:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:45] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:47] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[41:54] | And now we’re those people, Beth. | 而现在我们就是他们了 贝丝 |
[41:56] | We’re the adults making complicated choices | 我们作为成年人 要为那个小女孩的人生 |
[41:58] | about that little girl’s life. | 做出艰难的抉择 |
[42:02] | Beth, I gave Shauna our number. | 贝丝 我给了肖娜咱们的电话 |
[42:06] | I told her to call collect. | 我让她打对方付费电话 |
[42:08] | She’s calling Deja tonight. | 她今晚就会给黛佳打电话 |
[42:10] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[42:13] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |