时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Kev’s in rehab. I let Kevin get sent to rehab. | 小凯去戒毒所了 我让凯文去戒毒所了 |
[00:06] | You need structure, you need a healthy routine. | 你需要程式化 需要健康的日常生活 |
[00:09] | You’re right. It’s exactly why | 你说得对 正因如此 |
[00:11] | I know where I need to be. | 我才知道我需要去哪儿 |
[00:15] | I want to buy this building with you, Beth. | 我想和你一起买下这栋楼 贝丝 |
[00:18] | I’m thinking I want to try and start the business again. | 我在考虑尝试重新创业 |
[00:22] | Big Three Homes. | 三个小家伙之家 |
[00:30] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[00:32] | Wow, what a mess. | 可真够乱的 |
[00:39] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 不要 等等 别这样 |
[00:40] | Why throw it out? | 为什么要扔掉 |
[00:42] | Why not yard sale? | 办庭院拍卖会多好 |
[00:44] | No, nobody wants this junk, George. | 不 没人想要这些垃圾 乔治 |
[00:46] | Junk? Sally, | 垃圾 萨莉 |
[00:47] | this “Junk” is the stuff of our lives. | 这些”垃圾”代表我们的人生 |
[00:50] | If this string of old Christmas lights is the stuff of my life, | 要是这条破旧的圣诞串灯代表我的人生 |
[00:53] | somebody hang me with it. | 不如直接用这个勒死我 |
[00:55] | House has been on the market for three months, George. | 我们的房子已经出售三个月了 乔治 |
[00:58] | We haven’t even had a nibble. | 根本无人问津 |
[01:00] | I mean, nobody wants to live in a house full of… | 没人希望自己住的房子到处都是… |
[01:04] | – junk. – Uh, no, no, no, no, no. | -垃圾 -不 不要 |
[01:06] | Not my jukebox. | 别动我的点唱机 |
[01:07] | I seem to remember a pretty young woman | 我记得有一位年轻漂亮的女人 |
[01:10] | coming into my diner, prettiest smile I’d ever seen, | 总带着世上最美的笑容 来到我的餐厅 |
[01:14] | always pouring her coins into this baby. | 把她的硬币放进这里面 |
[01:17] | – Yeah. – And played that same song. | -是啊 -每次都点同一首歌 |
[01:18] | “That’ll Be the Day.” | 《就在那天》 |
[01:20] | *That’ll be the day, when you say good-bye…* | *就在那天 分别近在眼前* |
[01:24] | – What are you doing, George? – *That’ll be the day* | -你要干什么 乔治 -*就在那天* |
[01:26] | *When you made me cry* | *泪水溢满双眼* |
[01:28] | *You say you’re gonna leave me* | *你说你要离开我* |
[01:30] | *You know it’s a lie* | *你明知这是谎言* |
[01:32] | *’Cause that’ll be the day when I die.* | *只要我还活着 我们就不会分开* |
[01:37] | You… | 你可真是… |
[01:39] | Throw it out. | 赶紧扔了 |
[01:41] | “Throw it out.” | “赶紧扔了” |
[01:49] | Super Bowl Sunday. | 这周日是超级碗哦 |
[01:51] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[01:52] | Yeah, no, I don’t… | 我不太… |
[01:53] | I don’t really follow football. | 我不太熟悉橄榄球的动向 |
[01:55] | Oh, you don’t? Hmm. | 是吗 |
[01:57] | Well, chili is on, and I brought our wake-up shots, | 辣椒在做了 我把起床饮料拿来了 |
[02:00] | but it’s orange juice this year, not whiskey. | 今年是橙汁 不是威士忌 |
[02:03] | Very rock and roll of us. | 我们好摇滚啊 |
[02:05] | Nah, put down the sports page. | 好了 别看体育版了 |
[02:07] | It’s all Broncos, Broncos, Broncos. | 上面全是野马队 野马队 |
[02:09] | Nah, I’m not there yet. I’m-I’m, I’m still in real estate. | 我还没看到那里 我还在看房地产 |
[02:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:13] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:15] | So I woke up in the middle of the night thinking | 我昨晚半夜醒来 忽然觉得 |
[02:19] | I can’t just quit my job, you know, | 我不能就这样直接辞职 |
[02:21] | and start a construction company from scratch. | 然后从头开始创立一家建筑公司 |
[02:23] | Maybe I’d start slow. | 我可以慢慢开始 |
[02:26] | You know, hang onto the job, | 先保住这份工作 |
[02:27] | flip a few houses, get my feet wet? | 倒卖几套房子 熟悉一下市场 |
[02:31] | I don’t know, what do you think? | 我也说不好 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I like that idea. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[02:33] | – Yeah? Okay. – Yeah. | -真的吗 那好 -真的 |
[02:35] | Mom, Randall’s been in the bathroom primping for, like, an hour. | 妈 兰德尔占着卫生间打扮了快一小时了 |
[02:38] | Well, Allison’s coming over, | 今天艾莉森要过来 |
[02:39] | so maybe he just wants to look good for her. | 也许他只是想打扮得帅一些 |
[02:41] | Randall looks the same every single day. | 兰德尔每天都长一样 |
[02:43] | He’s like a cartoon character. | 感觉就像动画角色 |
[02:44] | What is he doing in there? | 他到底在里面干什么 |
[02:46] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[02:47] | Let your sister use the bathroom now! | 赶紧让你姐姐用卫生间 |
[02:51] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[02:55] | Last Super Bowl with the kids. | 这是跟孩子们一起看的最后一场超级碗了 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[02:58] | At least we have today. Let’s make it count. | 至少我们还有今天 好好过吧 |
[03:01] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:05] | 我和米格尔出去办事了 晚餐前回来 爱你 妈妈 | |
[03:12] | 兰德尔 贝丝 苔丝 妈妈 | |
[03:26] | 凯文 今天忙不忙 | |
[03:31] | Hey-o. | 早啊 |
[03:33] | Kevin’s blowing up your phone. | 凯文在轰炸你的手机 |
[03:37] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[03:39] | “No. Sorry. | “抱歉 |
[03:41] | “Can’t do a K-venture today. | 今天不能陪你去冒险 |
[03:46] | “Headed to new apartment building | 我要去一座公寓大楼 |
[03:49] | to work.” | 工作” |
[03:52] | Today’s too important for distraction. | 今天可容不得分心 |
[03:54] | Today is the first day of the rest of our tenants’ lives. | 今天对我们的住户来说 是余生第一天 |
[03:57] | It’s our first day to turn | 是我们的第一天 |
[03:58] | this building around without going broke. | 在不破产的情况下改善那座公寓楼 |
[04:00] | Also, do some good. | 同时做些好事 |
[04:02] | Hey. “Do some good, don’t go broke.” | “做好事 不破产” |
[04:04] | Company motto, write it down. | 这是公司标语 写下来 |
[04:05] | – I’m not writing that down. – It’s cool. | -我才不要写 -多酷啊 |
[04:06] | Already memorized it. | 我已经记住了 |
[04:08] | These people have been putting up | 那些人本可以过得更好 |
[04:09] | with less than they deserve for far too long. | 一直以来都承受着不公的待遇 |
[04:11] | Peeling paint, filthy halls. | 墙面掉漆 走廊脏兮兮 |
[04:13] | That sad courtyard that smells like pee. | 院子里还飘着尿一样的味道 |
[04:15] | Yeah, what is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[04:16] | I think it’s pee. | 我觉得是尿 |
[04:17] | That ends today. | 今天就彻底解决 |
[04:19] | By “Today” I hope you mean | 到”今天”我希望你的意思是 |
[04:21] | “Over the course of several months | “在几个月过程中 |
[04:24] | as we gradually improve the building.” | 我们逐步改善这栋楼” |
[04:27] | Yes, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[04:29] | You’re right, I’ve been watching too much Property Brothers. | 你说得对 我看太多《房产兄弟》了 |
[04:31] | – Got to slow my roll. – Exactly. | -得慢慢来 -确实如此 |
[04:33] | – Okay. I’m gonna get the bagels. – Wait. | -好了 我要去买百吉饼了 -等等 |
[04:35] | We’re serving? | 我们要提供食物 |
[04:37] | If we’re slowing our roll fixing these crappy apartments, | 如果我们要慢慢修这些糟糕的公寓 |
[04:39] | the least we can do is bring a schmear. | 至少我们可以先哄他们开心一下 |
[04:41] | I’ve been watching too much Seinfeld, too. | 我最近《宋飞传》也看多了 |
[04:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:58] | Nothing. What is what? | 没什么 什么是什么 |
[04:59] | You’re totally watching porn. | 你肯定在看黄片儿 |
[05:02] | No, I’m not. What? | 不 我没有 说什么呢 |
[05:03] | – Yes, you are. – No, I’m not. | -你就是在看 -不 我没有 |
[05:05] | – Yes, you are, look at you, you’re getting all red. – No… | -你就是 看看你 脸都红了 -不 |
[05:07] | – Let me see. – I am 60 pounds overweight | -让我看看 -我超重27公斤 |
[05:08] | and Irish, that’s my color. | 还是个爱尔兰人 我的脸就这个色 |
[05:10] | – Let me see. – No. | -让我看看 -不 |
[05:11] | – If you’re not watching, let me see. – Stop it. Stop it. | -你要没看 就让我看看 -住手住手 |
[05:13] | Give me. Thanks. | 给我 谢谢 |
[05:15] | What is your thing? | 你的癖好是什么 |
[05:17] | – Babysitters? – No. | -保姆 -不是 |
[05:18] | – Nurses. – No. | -护士 -不是 |
[05:20] | They’re pictures of dogs. | 这些是狗的照片 |
[05:22] | And, uh, links to dog shelters. | 还有到狗狗收容所的链接 |
[05:24] | And something that resembles Tinder for dogs? | 还有像是给狗狗用的交友程序 |
[05:29] | Yeah, it’s Petfinder, okay? | 是宠物收养网 |
[05:30] | Some people look at vacation rentals, | 有些人看度假出租屋 |
[05:33] | some people look at porn, I look at dogs. | 有些人看黄片儿 我看狗 |
[05:36] | Some guy at the office, he got this cute little doodle. | 一个同事养了只可爱的小狗 |
[05:41] | And he’s showing everybody pictures of it. | 他给大家看照片 |
[05:43] | I went down a puppy rabbit hole, that’s all. | 我掉进狗狗的兔子洞里了 就是这样 |
[05:48] | Look, I know that dogs are a sensitive issue for you. | 我知道对你来说狗是个敏感的问题 |
[05:53] | So, just… | 所以就 |
[05:56] | …forget it. | 算了吧 |
[05:57] | Let me up, I got to get ready for work. | 让我起来 我要准备去上班了 |
[06:06] | Well, hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[06:07] | Hello. My name is Beth Pearson, | 大家好 我叫贝丝·皮尔森 |
[06:10] | and this is my husband and co-owner, Randall Pearson. | 这位是我丈夫以及合伙人兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[06:14] | We are your new landlords. | 我们是你们的新房东 |
[06:16] | So we are aware that this building | 我们意识到这栋楼 |
[06:18] | is in need of significant repairs. | 需要大修 |
[06:22] | We have listed here | 我们在这儿列了 |
[06:24] | some of our priorities. | 一些优先事项 |
[06:25] | Yeah, making money! | 是啊 赚钱 |
[06:28] | No, actually, what we want to do for all of you | 不 实际上我们想为你们所有人做的是 |
[06:30] | is shore up your fire escapes, okay? | 加固消防梯 好吗 |
[06:32] | We’re gonna bring those up to code. | 我们要把那些改善到达标 |
[06:33] | Maybe I can use mine to jump out of this hellhole. | 或许我可以用我的防火梯跳出这个鬼地方 |
[06:37] | Okay, well, I hope not. | 好了 我希望你别跳 |
[06:38] | Because after fire escapes, we’re gonna start on… | 因为防火梯之后 我们会开始 |
[06:40] | Half the time, my front door doesn’t lock. | 有一半的时间 我的前门锁不上 |
[06:42] | And half the time, it won’t open. | 另一半时间 门打不开 |
[06:44] | – When we gonna focus on that? – Okay, that’s a good point. | -我们什么时候关注一下这事 -说得好 |
[06:47] | But right now we have to focus on the major violations. | 但现在我们必须关注重大违规的地方 |
[06:49] | I can fix your door, Rosemary. | 我能修好你的门 罗丝玛丽 |
[06:53] | It’s just a door. | 就只是个门而已 |
[06:53] | Think we can handle a door. | 我们能处理好一扇门 |
[06:55] | Uh, what about my heater, man? | 我的加热器呢 |
[06:56] | It’s banging all the time. | 它一直在响 |
[06:58] | I can fix that, too, Lloyd. Right away. | 我也能修好那个 劳埃德 马上 |
[07:00] | The-the washing machine needs quarters. | 洗衣机需要一些硬币 |
[07:03] | Sure. Oh, wait, one at a time. | 当然 等一下 一个一个来 |
[07:05] | – One at a time. – Hey, don’t you think | -一个一个来 -你不觉得 |
[07:07] | we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves? | 我们有点儿操之过急了 |
[07:08] | Nah. We got this. | 没有 我们搞得定 |
[07:11] | – Water… – Don’t forget the dumpster. | -供水 -别忘了垃圾桶 |
[07:13] | Right. Dumpsters. | 好的 垃圾桶 |
[07:20] | Is that the Manny? | 他是那个奶爸吗 |
[07:20] | Look, it’s the Manny. | 看 是奶爸 |
[07:22] | Uh, guys need a hand? | 你们需要帮忙吗 |
[07:24] | – Here to help. – Oh, my God. | -我是来帮忙的 -我的天 |
[07:40] | Oh, hey, Kev. Good. | 小凯 太好了 |
[07:42] | – I want you to take a look at this. – Sorry, I can’t. | -你来看看这个 -抱歉 看不了 |
[07:43] | Mom’s got me doing those stupid college forms. | 妈妈让我填一些无聊的大学申请表 |
[07:45] | Ah, it’ll just take a second, come on. | 就一下 快来 |
[07:46] | I want you to put your eyes on it. | 我想让你好好看看它 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I don’t know, it looks great. | 我说不好 挺不错的 |
[07:50] | Kev, you didn’t even look at it. | 小凯 你根本没看 |
[07:53] | Come on, you used to love this stuff. | 拜托 你以前很喜欢这种东西 |
[07:55] | Look, now look– the-the TV is gonna go right here. | 看看 电视就放在这儿 |
[07:59] | I just, I want it to be perfect before the game. | 我就是想在比赛之前把它弄得完美 |
[08:02] | You know, it’s just a… it’s just a bunch of wood, Dad. | 它就是 就是一堆木头而已 爸 |
[08:04] | No one… no one cares. | 没人 没人在乎 |
[08:05] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[08:08] | I got to do something to keep my hands busy, | 我得做点儿事让我的手别闲着 |
[08:10] | ’cause every time I want to grab a drink, | 因为每当我想喝一杯了 |
[08:13] | instead, I just pick up a hammer. | 我就拿起一把锤子 |
[08:21] | Hey. I’m just here to help, bro. | 我就是过来帮忙的 兄弟 |
[08:24] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Yeah. “Door”? I can fix a door. | “门” 我能修门 |
[08:27] | – Rosemary? Oh, Rosemary. Yeah? – Yes. | -是叫罗丝玛丽吗 罗丝玛丽 -是 |
[08:29] | – Can I fix your door? – Kev, you don’t have to… | -我能帮你修门吗 -小凯 你不用 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, yeah. – …do, uh… | -没关系的 -做… |
[08:32] | Well, thanks for the bagel and the orangey fish. | 谢谢你的百吉饼和橘汁鱼 |
[08:36] | It’s smoked salmon, Lloyd. | 那是烟熏三文鱼 劳埃德 |
[08:38] | – Can I just say that you… – Look, I know what you’re gonna say. | -我能不能说… -我知道你要说什么 |
[08:41] | I didn’t slow my roll. | 我没有慢下来 |
[08:42] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:43] | That was a very fast roll. | 刚才发生得太快 |
[08:44] | My roll got its steam by the second. | 我的转轮立马就高速运转起来 |
[08:46] | I was like Sonic the Hedgehog up in here. | 我就像是刺猬索尼克一样 |
[08:48] | And I know what you’re gonna say next, too. | 我还知道你接下来要说什么 |
[08:50] | How are these people gonna feel when you don’t deliver | 如果你没有履行自己刚许下的这些诺言 |
[08:51] | on everything that you just promised, Randall? | 这些人会怎么想 兰德尔 |
[08:54] | I just got really excited, Beth. | 我只是很兴奋 贝丝 |
[08:57] | Like, I suddenly realized that I can do this. | 我突然意识到我做得到 |
[08:59] | I built our house. It’s the same thing. | 我建立了咱们的小家 这里也一样 |
[09:01] | My dad was in construction, it’s in my blood. | 我父亲是做建筑的 这是我与生俱来的 |
[09:05] | Well, I guess there’s nothing left for me to say. | 好吧 那我也没什么好说的了 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna go to my office in time for my 2:00. | 我要在两点前赶回公司 |
[09:14] | Good luck, baby. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[09:16] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要运气的 |
[09:19] | Was that a real “Good luck” or a snarky “Good luck”? | 你是真的祝我好运还是在嘲讽我 |
[09:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:25] | All right. | 行 |
[09:27] | All right. All right. | 没关系 我可以 |
[09:30] | That is actually what they do. | 实际上他们就是那么做的 |
[09:32] | They tell those people when to laugh. | 他们告诉观众什么时候笑 |
[09:34] | It’s called a laugh track, or whatever. Anyway… | 叫做笑声音轨 还是什么的 反正 |
[09:36] | it’s all fake. | 都是假的 |
[09:38] | That should do it. | 应该可以了 |
[09:39] | Let’s check it out. | 试试看 |
[09:42] | Look at that. Good as new. | 瞧瞧 跟新的一样 |
[09:43] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:44] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[09:46] | Was there anything else I can do for you while I’m here? | 趁我在的时候还有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[09:48] | Do you want to knock down a wall? | 你想砸墙吗 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[09:52] | My ex put up that wall | 我前任修了那堵墙 |
[09:55] | – and stole all the light. – Really? | -所有光线都在他那边 -真的 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Then he decides to take off, | 是的 后来他决定不住这了 |
[09:59] | and I’m stuck here with that damn wall. | 我也拿这该死的墙没办法 |
[10:02] | Yeah, that’s… that’s easy. | 可以啊 这很简单 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I can, I can tear that wall down for you. | 我可以把这堵墙砸了 |
[10:05] | – Oh, uh, no, actually I was just kidding, I… – No, no. | -其实我只是开玩笑的 -不不 |
[10:07] | This is great. This is exactly what I’m supposed to be | 这很好 这就是我现在需要做的 |
[10:09] | doing right now. It’ll keep me busy, so, uh… | 不让自己闲下来 所以 |
[10:12] | Yeah, I’ll be right back with a sledgehammer. | 我去拿大锤 然后回来 |
[10:13] | This’ll be great. | 肯定很棒 |
[10:16] | And then you use the white icing | 然后你用白色糖衣 |
[10:17] | to make the football seams. | 画出橄榄球中间的线 |
[10:19] | I always do three stitches, I think that looks best. | 我一般就画三下 那样最美观 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Looks really nice. | 是啊 看起来很好 |
[10:24] | Okay, get excited, people. | 躁动起来吧 大伙儿 |
[10:25] | T minus three hours… | 离开始还有 |
[10:27] | …until kickoff, and the new wall unit is finally finished. | 最后三小时 并且新墙终于完工了 |
[10:31] | – Aw, that’s great, babe. – Mom, | -太棒了 亲爱的 -妈 |
[10:32] | what is my Social Security number? | 我的社保号码是什么 |
[10:34] | I’ll fill that part out. | 那块我会填的 |
[10:34] | You just do all the ones about your major. | 你只要填关于你专业的地方就行 |
[10:37] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:37] | I heard Sophie applied early to NYU. | 我听说索菲申请了纽约大学 |
[10:40] | – Are you applying there, too? – No. | -你也要去那儿吗 -不 |
[10:42] | Kevin’s had to adjust his plans a little bit. | 凯文得稍微调整一下计划 |
[10:44] | So, he is applying to Allegheny Community, | 他要申请阿勒格尼社区学校 |
[10:47] | and then once he gets his grades up, | 然后等他分数提上来了 |
[10:48] | he can transfer wherever he wants. Right? | 就能转到他想去的任意一所大学 对吧 |
[10:50] | Yeah, wherever I want. | 对 想去哪就去哪 |
[10:55] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[10:56] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系的 |
[10:57] | Ugh, I still can’t do it. | 我还是做不到 |
[10:59] | You haven’t opened it yet? | 你还没打开呢 |
[11:00] | – Kate. – Nope. | -凯特 -没有 |
[11:01] | What’s in this letter determines my entire future, and I… | 这封信里的内容决定了我的未来 我 |
[11:03] | – Oh! – Dad! | -抢到了 -爸 |
[11:04] | – What? – Dad. Come on, give it… | -干嘛 -爸爸 给我 |
[11:06] | – Once I open it. Once it’s open… no. – Dad! Give it back. | -一旦打开… -爸爸 还给我 |
[11:08] | – Here it comes, okay. Here it is. – I want to see. | -现在公布结果 -我想看 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:12] | Okay, please say something. | 别不说话呀 |
[11:14] | – No, it’s good. – Yeah. | -挺好的 -对 |
[11:15] | You’re in the final round of applicants. | 你进入最后一轮筛选了 |
[11:17] | They want you to submit an additional audition piece. | 他们让你再提交一首歌曲 |
[11:20] | Original songs are encouraged. | 最好是原创曲目 |
[11:22] | – Kate! Your original songs are gorgeous. – What… Oh, hey. | -凯特 你写的歌很好听 -什么 |
[11:25] | That face? And that voice? | 这张脸 加上这美妙的嗓音 |
[11:27] | What if… what if I videotaped it? | 如果… 我给你录个视频怎么样 |
[11:28] | I’d rather die. | 那我宁愿去死 |
[11:29] | So, I’m just going to send in an audiotape. | 所以 我还是寄录音带吧 |
[11:32] | You don’t want me to videotape? | 你不想录视频吗 |
[11:33] | – Dad, not happening. – Okay. | -爸爸 不可能的 -好吧 |
[11:39] | Last Pearson Super Bowl is getting off to an angsty start. | 最后一次皮尔森超级碗开局不利啊 |
[11:44] | At least Randall still likes us. | 至少兰德尔还是喜欢我们的 |
[11:47] | I think he likes Allison more. | 我觉得他喜欢艾莉森多一点 |
[12:46] | You get used to the noise. | 已经习惯这么吵了 |
[12:49] | So many choices. | 好多狗狗啊 |
[12:51] | – You ever had a dog? – Yeah, when I was a kid. | -你之前养过狗吗 -养过 小的时候 |
[12:54] | He came right up to our front door and I just had to keep him. | 他跑到我家门前 我不得不把他留了下来 |
[12:58] | Aw, what kind? | 什么品种 |
[12:59] | Oh, he was a little terrier mix. | 是那种小型的杂交梗犬 |
[13:01] | We got a few of those, if that’s what you’re in the market for. | 如果你想养这种狗 我们也有几只 |
[13:03] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:04] | I’m just browsing. My fiancé wants a dog, | 我随便看看 我未婚夫想养只狗 |
[13:07] | but I can’t quite wrap my head around it. | 不过我还没考虑好 |
[13:16] | Who is this? | 他叫什么 |
[13:17] | That’s Audio. | 他叫奥迪奥 |
[13:18] | We found him in the back of a Trader Joe’s in Echo Park. | 我们在回声公园的乔氏商店后门发现了他 |
[13:22] | – Is he friendly? – He’s the sweetest. | -他对人友善吗 -他是最乖的了 |
[13:24] | I’d adopt him myself, but I already got two dogs | 我本来想自己领养 但我已经有两只狗了 |
[13:26] | and if I bring home another one, my wife’s gonna kill me. | 如果我再带回家一只 我老婆会杀了我的 |
[13:28] | You want to meet him? | 你想摸摸他吗 |
[13:29] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[13:32] | Come on, man. | 过来 小家伙 |
[13:34] | Hi, buddy. | 你好啊 小可爱 |
[13:36] | Hi, Audio. | 你好啊 奥迪奥 |
[13:39] | Oh, my goodness. | 天呐 |
[13:41] | Look how handsome you are. | 你真帅气啊 |
[13:45] | *Gonna get out of my head* | *走出我的脑海* |
[13:49] | *And into my heart* | *走进我的心里* |
[13:52] | *Gonna find all the strength* | *找到最初* |
[13:56] | *I had from the start* | *我拥有的所有勇气* |
[14:00] | *I know if I just stay strong* | *我知道如果我保持坚强* |
[14:05] | *Yeah, I know* | *我知道* |
[14:07] | *If I just hang on* | *如果我坚持下去* |
[14:10] | *I’m gonna find where I belong* | *我会找到我的归属* |
[14:15] | – Dad! – No, k-keep going. | -爸爸 -不 继续唱 |
[14:16] | – I almost got the whole thing. – Dad, I told you, | -我马上就录完了 -爸爸 我跟你说过 |
[14:18] | I don’t want to be on camera. | 我不想录像 |
[14:19] | This was just for you. | 这只是给你一个人录的 |
[14:21] | Look, come on. | 别这样 |
[14:22] | I-I thought that, you know, | 我 我想着 |
[14:23] | if you saw how great you were, | 如果你看到自己有多优秀 |
[14:25] | you’d reconsider sending in a video. | 你就会重新考虑交一个录像带给他们 |
[14:27] | Thanks. As if this isn’t stressful enough. | 谢谢 你还嫌我压力不够大吗 |
[14:29] | Oh, c-come on. You can’t be mad at me today. | 拜托 你今天不能生我的气 |
[14:31] | All right? It’s Super Bowl Sunday. | 好吗 今天可是超级碗星期天 |
[14:34] | Yeah, sure. Take her side. | 好吧 连你也站在她那边 |
[14:39] | The game’s gonna be starting soon. | 比赛马上就开始了 |
[14:41] | Allison really isn’t into football. | 其实艾莉森不喜欢看橄榄球 |
[14:43] | I think we’re gonna go see Titanic if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我们想去看《泰坦尼克号》 |
[14:45] | You know, it’s her favorite movie. | 这是她最喜欢的电影 |
[14:46] | She’s seen it, like, six times. | 她已经看了六次了 |
[14:49] | So, you’re gonna miss the Super Bowl | 所以 你不打算看超级碗 |
[14:51] | to take Allison to go see Titanic for the seventh time? | 而是要带艾莉森去看第七次《泰坦尼克号》 |
[14:54] | Uh, it’s just, you know, we haven’t gone on a… | 只是 你知道 我们还没… |
[14:58] | a real date yet. | 正式约会过 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 好吧 |
[15:04] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[15:06] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:07] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[15:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[15:26] | The game is about to start, if you… | 比赛就要开始了 如果你… |
[15:33] | Kate, I’m sorry. | 凯特 我很抱歉 |
[15:36] | I know I shouldn’t have done that. | 我知道我不应该那样做 |
[15:39] | But it would break my heart | 但如果你不想录像 |
[15:41] | if you didn’t want to be on camera | 是因为你没意识到自己有多漂亮 |
[15:43] | because you don’t realize how beautiful you are. | 我会很伤心的 |
[15:45] | Dad, stop. | 爸爸 别说了 |
[15:47] | Just… | 只是… |
[15:50] | You saying stuff like that to me was fine when I was a kid. | 在我小的时候 你跟我这样说倒还好 |
[15:55] | But I’m older now, and I just… | 但我现在长大了 而且我… |
[15:58] | I just, I don’t see myself the way you see me. | 我眼中的自己不是你看我的那样 |
[16:01] | And, you know, no one else sees me that way, either. | 而且 任何人眼中的我都不是那样的 |
[16:05] | So, you saying it all the time… | 所以 你一直这样说… |
[16:10] | it just hurts. | 让我很心痛 |
[16:10] | – Katie. – No, Dad. | -凯蒂 -不 爸爸 |
[16:13] | I need you to stop. | 请你别再说了 |
[16:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:18] | All right, just wait till I get some sandpaper | 好了 等我去拿一些砂纸 |
[16:20] | before you put anything on top of it. | 然后你再往上面放东西 |
[16:22] | Cool. | 好的 |
[16:22] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[16:25] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[16:26] | Uh, I don’t want to say “I told you so.” | 我不想说”我早告诉你了” |
[16:28] | Really? ‘Cause it sounds like you called just to say it. | 真的吗 因为听起来你就是要说这个 |
[16:31] | You know the expression “Rome wasn’t built in a day”? | 你知道”罗马不是一天建成的”那句话吗 |
[16:33] | Okay. I see you’re really gonna make a meal out of this. | 好吧 我觉得你太夸张了 |
[16:36] | Well, there’s a new expression in town: | 现在还有一句新的 |
[16:38] | our apartment building was rebuilt in a day. | 我们的公寓一天就重建了 |
[16:40] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[16:41] | Yeah? Hold on one sec. | 怎么了 等一下 |
[16:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:46] | Geez! | 天呐 |
[16:47] | They are coming out of the hole you left. | 它们从你开的洞里钻出来了 |
[16:52] | Ah, I need to call you back. | 我等会儿再打给你 |
[16:54] | Trouble in Rome, Caesar? | 罗马遇到麻烦了 凯撒 |
[16:55] | Something came up. Love you. Bye. | 遇到点事情 爱你 拜拜 |
[16:58] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:03] | Perfect. Okay. | 完美 很好 |
[17:10] | Hey, Soph. | 小菲 |
[17:10] | Yeah, I was trying you all weekend. | 我这周末一直想联系你 |
[17:18] | Yeah, you found out yesterday? | 是吗 你昨天知道的结果吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Totally. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[17:22] | Go celebrate with your parents. It’s fine. | 去和你父母一起庆祝吧 没事的 |
[17:25] | Congratulations, Soph. | 祝贺你 小菲 |
[17:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:36] | It sounds like Sophie got into NYU. | 看来索菲被纽约大学录取了 |
[17:39] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[17:41] | She did. | 是这样的 |
[17:43] | It’s awesome. | 太好了 |
[17:43] | It is. | 是的 |
[17:46] | But it’s also probably pretty hard to think about her | 但是也很难想象 |
[17:49] | going so far away, especially since… | 她要去那么远的地方 尤其是… |
[17:51] | Since I’m going nowhere. | 尤其是我哪都去不了 |
[17:52] | No, that’s not what I was gonna say, Kevin. | 不 我不是这个意思 凯文 |
[17:54] | You do realize there’s nothing wrong | 去社区大学上学 |
[17:56] | with starting out at community college. | 没什么不好的 |
[17:58] | You’re right. It’s very exciting. | 你说得对 很激动人心 |
[17:59] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | Kevin just found out that Sophie got into NYU. | 凯文刚听说索菲被纽约大学录取了 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[18:05] | But he’s a little frustrated. | 但他有点沮丧 |
[18:07] | Yeah, no, I’m not frustrated. I’m pissed. | 不 我不是沮丧 我很生气 |
[18:10] | I’m pissed that my life sucks so hard | 我生气是因为我的生活一塌糊涂 |
[18:11] | and Mom won’t shut up about community college. | 可我妈还一直念叨社区大学 |
[18:13] | – Excuse me? – Hey, do not talk to your mother that way. | -你说什么 -不许这么和你妈说话 |
[18:15] | Don’t you guys get it? | 你们不明白吗 |
[18:17] | I was supposed to end up in the Super Bowl, | 我应该去超级碗大展身手的 |
[18:18] | not watch it like you guys. | 而不是像你们一样在电视上看 |
[18:20] | What’s your point, Kevin? | 你想说什么 凯文 |
[18:25] | Damn it, I didn’t want to do this. | 该死 我不想这样的 |
[18:26] | – Kevin. – No, it’s okay. | -凯文 -不 没关系 |
[18:28] | Kevin’s the worst again. | 凯文又是最差劲的了 |
[18:30] | Order’s restored to the universe. | 一切都恢复了正常 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna go to Sophie’s. | 我要去索菲家 |
[18:37] | Best Pearson Super Bowl ever. | 这真是最棒的一次皮尔森超级碗 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:04] | *Into my heart* | *在我心里* |
[19:07] | *Gonna find all the strength* | *找到最初拥有的* |
[19:10] | *I had from the start* | *所有勇气* |
[19:13] | *I know if I just stay strong* | *我知道只要我坚强* |
[19:18] | *Yeah, I know if I just hang on* | *我知道只要握紧不放* |
[19:22] | *I’m gonna find… * | *就能找到…* |
[19:25] | *Know if I just hang on* | *知道只要握紧不放* |
[19:29] | *I’m gonna find where I… * | *就能找到…* |
[19:34] | *Hang on* | *握紧不放* |
[19:36] | *I’m gonna find where I belong.* | *就能找到我的地方* |
[19:42] | So, how often are you guys at home? | 你们是否经常待在家里 |
[19:43] | Pretty often. | 经常在家 |
[19:44] | Yeah. I’m a singer, so my schedule is flexible. | 我是个歌手 我的时间很灵活 |
[19:47] | Yeah, a little too flexible. | 有点太灵活了 |
[19:49] | So if you know anyone who wants to be sung to… | 所以你要是知道有谁想请歌手… |
[19:52] | Audio loves music. | 奥迪奥很喜欢音乐 |
[19:53] | That’s why we named him Audio. | 所以我才会给他取这个名字[音频] |
[19:56] | Well, look, I think you guys | 我觉得你们俩 |
[19:57] | would make an amazing home for Audio. | 一定会给奥迪奥一个幸福的家 |
[20:00] | Yeah, I think we would. | 是的 我们会的 |
[20:01] | Toby was pretty much born to have a dog, so… | 托比天生就是要养狗的 所以… |
[20:05] | What about you? | 那么你呢 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I was pretty much born to have a dog, too. | 我也差不多 注定要养狗 |
[20:10] | All right. Well, we’re all set here. | 好 手续都办好了 |
[20:11] | Let me get the vaccination report. I’ll be right back. | 我去取疫苗接种报告 马上回来 |
[20:13] | – All right? – Okay. Thank you. | -稍等 -好的 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Hey, bud. | 小家伙 |
[20:40] | This isn’t gonna work. | 不行 |
[20:43] | I want it to so badly, but… | 我非常想带你回家 可是… |
[20:47] | it’s just not gonna. | 我办不到 |
[20:50] | But someone’s gonna come get you. | 以后会有人来领养你的 |
[20:54] | But I can’t keep you. | 可是我无法养你 |
[20:56] | And you have to understand that… | 你得明白… |
[20:59] | …you come with a lot of baggage that isn’t your fault. | 你让我有很大的压力 但这不是你的错 |
[21:02] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[21:14] | I can’t… | 我办不到… |
[21:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:23] | How long are we gonna be there? | 我们要去多久 |
[21:25] | Depends on the exterminator. | 取决于杀虫公司 |
[21:27] | Two nights, tops, I hope. | 我希望不超过两晚 |
[21:30] | You want them to be dead, not wounded, right? | 毕竟要斩草除根 而不是治标不治本 对吗 |
[21:32] | Evicted, day one. | 第一天就被赶出家门 |
[21:34] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:35] | It’s not an eviction, Lloyd. | 我不是把你们赶出去 劳埃德 |
[21:37] | It’s a relocation. | 而是重新安置 |
[21:38] | Hey, have you seen my brother? | 你见到我哥哥了吗 |
[21:40] | So– has anybody seen the Manny? | 有人看见奶爸了吗 |
[21:42] | – Kev? – Yeah? | -小凯 -什么事 |
[21:43] | We got to go, man. | 我们得走了 |
[21:44] | Roach guys are gonna tent the building. | 杀虫公司的人要封锁大楼了 |
[21:45] | 20 more minutes, all right? | 再等20分钟 好吗 |
[21:49] | Hey, man, I’m not one to complain about free labor, | 你想当免费劳动力我没意见 |
[21:51] | but is everything okay? | 但你还好吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s good. | 挺好的 没什么事 |
[21:55] | I’m just trying to, you know, stay busy. | 我只是想忙活起来 |
[21:58] | Find a project, complete the project, stay sober. | 找到目标 完成目标 坚持戒酒 |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | Well, we got a few minutes before the roaches get us. | 在被蟑螂包围之前 我们还有几分钟 |
[22:08] | Or before we find out this wall was load-bearing. | 或者发现这面墙其实是承重墙 |
[22:14] | I’m supposed to be making amends. | 我想弥补过错 |
[22:18] | Crossing names off of lists. | 向名单上的人一一道歉 |
[22:20] | And I have. I’ve-I’ve squared things | 我也在这么做 我在补偿 |
[22:21] | with people that I’ve hurt. | 我伤害过的人 |
[22:25] | There are a few people that I don’t think | 但还有些人 我觉得 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna be able to square things up with, though, | 我可能很难弥补了 |
[22:31] | so I just figured, uh… | 所以我就觉得 |
[22:34] | the wall’s easier, you know? | 修墙更容易点 是吧 |
[22:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:40] | Do you remember Dad? | 你还记得爸吗 |
[22:43] | When he made his amends with us that night? | 那晚他说要补偿我们 |
[22:45] | And he had a… A list in his hand. | 他… 他手里握着一张单子 |
[22:48] | Some notes or something, I remember that. | 一些笔记还是什么的 我记得 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:56] | You’ll get there, Kev. | 你会成功的 小凯 |
[22:58] | We all got our stuff. | 我们都会如愿以偿的 |
[23:02] | – How about you, huh? – What about me? | -你呢 -我怎么了 |
[23:04] | Well, what are you doing? I mean, you’re doing, like, | 你在干什么 毕竟你好像要在短短一天内 |
[23:06] | a month’s worth of repairs in a day. | 做完一个月的修复工作 |
[23:08] | You’re doing it all by yourself, with no help from anyone. | 全由你一个人完成 没有任何人的帮助 |
[23:10] | I mean, you got actor help, but basically that’s like, | 虽然有个演员帮忙 但这基本等于 |
[23:12] | – you know, no help. – Yeah… | -没人帮忙 -是啊… |
[23:16] | I’m almost 40 years old and I’m starting a new career. | 我都快40岁了 才开始创业 |
[23:20] | That’s late, man. | 太晚了 兄弟 |
[23:23] | I feel like I’m already running out of time. | 我感觉我已经没有时间了 |
[23:25] | Running out of ti– come on, we’re the same age, man. | 没有时间… 拜托 咱俩同岁 兄弟 |
[23:27] | Right? And don’t say 40, all right? Actor. | 好吗 不要说40岁 我可是个演员 |
[23:30] | You ever think of yourself as an old man? | 你有想过自己变老的样子吗 |
[23:34] | Like, sometimes I try, and I can’t. | 有的时候我试过 但想象不出来 |
[23:40] | I think it’s hard to picture myself outliving Dad, you know? | 我很难想象我能比爸活得更久 知道吗 |
[23:46] | You got a few years before you got to start | 以你的年纪 现在担心这些 |
[23:48] | – worrying about that, right? – It goes quick, bro. | -有点早吧 -时间过得很快的 兄弟 |
[23:51] | He’s already been gone for 20 years. | 他已经过世20年了 |
[23:54] | He’s already been gone longer than we had him. | 他过世的时间已经比陪伴我们的时间都长了 |
[24:08] | I think you should do it. | 我觉得你应该这么做 |
[24:09] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[24:10] | Picture yourself as an old man. | 想象一下你变老的样子 |
[24:13] | ‘Cause you’re not going anywhere any time soon, right? | 因为你短期内肯定不会离开 知道吗 |
[24:16] | Okay? I mean, look at you. You got your health, | 你看看你 身体健康 |
[24:17] | you got a-a beautiful family. | 家庭美满 |
[24:19] | You got a tough-as-nails, kick-ass wife | 还有一位强势又厉害的妻子 |
[24:22] | who literally will not let you die on her. | 她绝对不会让你死在她前面的 |
[24:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你肯定会活得好好的 |
[24:26] | You’re gonna be a great old man, by the way. | 对了 你老了肯定会是个很棒的老头 |
[24:31] | You’ll be like your other dad. | 就像你另一个爸一样 |
[24:43] | Bec? Hey, the pre-game is starting! | 小贝 赛前评论开始了 |
[24:52] | Your brothers both abandoned ship, | 你的俩兄弟都抛弃我们了 |
[24:53] | so just means more room for us, right? | 所以沙发更宽敞了 是吧 |
[24:58] | I watched the tape. | 我看过录像带了 |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | Don’t ever stop. | 永远都不要停 |
[25:08] | Don’t stop trying to… | 不要停止尝试… |
[25:12] | to make me see myself the way you see me. | 让我看到你眼中的我 |
[25:20] | Okay, Katie girl. | 好 凯特宝贝 |
[25:22] | I won’t stop. | 我会的 |
[25:31] | Is it cool if I go to Molly’s house, actually? | 其实 我能不能去莫莉家 |
[25:33] | She’s having, like, a bunch of people over to watch the game. | 她聚集了一群人看比赛 |
[25:35] | – Yeah. Yeah, go have fun. – Okay. | -好 可以 去吧 玩得开心 -好 |
[25:37] | It’s not like the Steelers are on this year. | 反正钢人队今年也不上场 |
[25:39] | All right, um, then I’m gonna go, Dad. | 好吧 那我走了 爸 |
[25:42] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | -玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[25:44] | This looks great, by the way. | 对了 电视柜很棒 |
[25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Ah, just in time for some Super Bowl chili. | 正好赶上吃超级碗辣椒 |
[25:49] | Yum. Bye, Mom. | 看起来很美味 再见 妈 |
[25:52] | Party at Molly’s. | 莫莉家有派对 |
[25:55] | Here. | 放这 |
[25:56] | – You got it? – Yep. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[26:06] | …the times he’s played on this field, he has never… | 在他上场的时间 他从未… |
[26:08] | Hey, babe. Do you want one of these? | 宝贝 你要来点这个吗 |
[26:09] | They’re still warm. | 还热着呢 |
[26:13] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[26:14] | No, Jack, I’m trying to do something cute here. | 不行 杰克 我想给你个惊喜呢 |
[26:17] | Can you take a corn muffin? | 能不能拿一块玉米小蛋糕 |
[26:19] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[26:25] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -不知道 |
[26:27] | What is that? | 是什么啊 |
[26:32] | “Single family home, three bedroom, one and a half bath…” | “独门独户 三间卧室 一间半卫生间…” |
[26:35] | It just, it jumped out at me. | 它突然跳到我眼前 |
[26:38] | One owner, an elderly couple, | 只住过一个业主 是一对老夫妇 |
[26:40] | so it needs a little bit of updating, | 所以需要点修缮 |
[26:41] | but the bones of it are so good. | 但是房子结构特别好 |
[26:43] | And I know when you get in there and work your magic, | 我知道只要你走进去 施展你的魔法 |
[26:45] | you can flip it, make twice as much money. | 重装后再卖 肯定能赚到两倍的钱 |
[26:48] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, I’ll call in the morning. | 好 我明天早上打电话问问 |
[26:53] | I may have already left them a message– | 我已经给他们留了信息… |
[26:56] | the real estate agent– ’cause I got a little excited. | 给房产经纪人 因为我有点太激动了 |
[27:02] | Be my business partner. | 做我的合伙人吧 |
[27:05] | What? | 什么 |
[27:06] | Do this with me, be my partner. | 和我一起创业吧 做我的合伙人 |
[27:09] | Sweetheart, I-I just was trying to be helpful, | 亲爱的 我… 我只是想帮忙 |
[27:12] | you don’t have to… | 你不必… |
[27:13] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[27:15] | I’m not doing anything I wouldn’t want to. | 我不会做任何我不想做的事 |
[27:23] | It’s… | 真是… |
[27:26] | I mean… | 毕竟… |
[27:29] | I did run this household for 18 years, | 我操持咱们家也有18年了 |
[27:32] | and when we did our remodel here… | 当时咱们家重装的时候… |
[27:34] | You handled everything. | 都是你操办的 |
[27:36] | – Yeah. – You did the design, you handled the finances. | -没错 -你做了设计 还管了财务 |
[27:39] | Everything, babe. | 全是你 亲爱的 |
[27:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I mean, this could be our home office. | 是啊 这里会是我们的家庭办公室 |
[27:51] | – Yeah. – Oh, babe, | -没错 -亲爱的 |
[27:53] | I’ve always wanted a partner’s desk. | 我确实一直想坐合伙人的办公桌 |
[27:57] | Hey, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[27:59] | You know what I’ve always wanted? | 你知道我一直想要什么吗 |
[28:02] | An office with a view. | 一间能看到风景的办公室 |
[28:22] | Oh, wait, hold it. You know what? | 等等 保持住这个感觉 |
[28:23] | We can’t have sex in the office. | 我们不能在办公室里做爱 |
[28:25] | That would be unprofessional. Come on. | 那是违反职业道德的 来吧 |
[28:52] | Here you go, ladies. | 给你们几位女士 |
[28:53] | Hopefully, this will warm you up a little bit. | 希望这能让你们暖和一点 |
[28:55] | – Thank you. – I’m so sorry. | -谢谢 -我真的很抱歉 |
[28:56] | There’s cookies, guys, if you… want ’em. | 要是你们想吃的话 那边有曲奇 |
[29:04] | I am just waiting for some rooms to clear. | 我在等酒店房间空出来 |
[29:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:10] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[29:11] | Say “I told you so.” | 你要说”我早告诉你了” |
[29:12] | I’m not gonna say that. | 我没打算说那个 |
[29:16] | I am gonna say, “You always start with pest control.” | 我要说的是”第一步必须是消灭害虫” |
[29:18] | – Okay. – And you always start with pest control | -好吧 -之所以要先消灭害虫 |
[29:19] | because you don’t want to go busting through a bunch of drywall | 是因为如果建筑里爬满蟑螂 |
[29:22] | when you have a building filled with roaches. | 肯定不能随便拆墙 |
[29:24] | – That… – And then you’re gonna say, “That makes sense.” | -有… -而你会说”有道理” |
[29:26] | And then you’re gonna say something | 然后你就会开始甜言蜜语 |
[29:27] | charming about how much you love me, | 说你有多爱我 |
[29:29] | and it’s gonna almost get you off the hook, | 我听完这话几乎就要原谅你 |
[29:30] | but you know what’s really gonna get you off the hook? | 但你知道什么才能真的让我消气吗 |
[29:32] | No, what? | 不知道 什么 |
[29:32] | It’s when you say, “I’ve never owned a building before. | 是你说”我从来没当过房东” |
[29:36] | “But my partner here, | “但我的合伙人呢” |
[29:37] | “She’s been working with underserved communities | “她一直在和缺少关照的社区” |
[29:39] | “Her entire career. | “打交道” |
[29:40] | “She’s a real resource to me. | “她绝对能当我的谋士” |
[29:42] | I’m gonna utilize my resource.” | “我要好好依靠我的谋士” |
[29:44] | I sound smarter when you do me than when I do me. | 你模仿我的时候 感觉比我本人聪明多了 |
[29:46] | Yeah, well, that’s why it’s fun. | 没错 所以才好玩 |
[29:48] | I… I got freaked out about running out of time. | 我…我担心时间不够用 所以慌了 |
[29:51] | Yeah. Look. | 是啊 听着 |
[29:53] | This just can’t just be R & B Properties, Randall, | 兰德尔 我们既然要做房地产 |
[29:55] | it’s got to be smooth R & B, okay? | 就要做好 好吗 |
[29:57] | Slow your roll. | 慢 慢 来 |
[30:00] | My roll has been slowed. | 我绝对会慢慢来 |
[30:03] | Now, can I say that charming thing | 我现在能开始甜言蜜语 |
[30:05] | about how much I love you now? | 说我有多爱你了吗 |
[30:08] | – ‘Cause I do. – Get a room! | -因为我真的很爱你 -赶紧开个房 |
[30:09] | Hey, what can I say, man? I love my wife. | 我能说什么 我太爱我妻子了 |
[30:12] | I mean, for me, a room. I need some sleep. | 我是说给我开个房 我想睡觉了 |
[30:14] | No, I knew that. I’m gonna go get you a… | 这样啊 我这就去给你… |
[30:15] | Yeah, you should get him a… | 没错 你应该去给他… |
[30:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:26] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:28] | Hi, Kev. | 小凯 |
[30:31] | What I said, um, before… | 我之前说的话… |
[30:34] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[30:36] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:36] | Yeah, I know. It’s okay, sweetheart. | 我知道 没关系的 亲爱的 |
[30:40] | Is Dad mad? | 爸生气了吗 |
[30:42] | No, he’s not mad, but I think his feelings are hurt. | 没有 他没生气 但我觉得他伤心了 |
[30:46] | Why don’t you just come home | 要不你回家来吧 |
[30:48] | and watch the end of the game with him? | 和他一起看完比赛最后这段 |
[30:50] | I think I’m just gonna stay at Sophie’s tonight. | 我今晚打算在索菲这里过夜 |
[30:52] | – Kev. – It’s fine, her mom’s home. | -小凯 -没事的 她妈妈在家 |
[30:54] | I’ll sleep on the couch. | 我在沙发上睡 |
[30:56] | Do you want to talk to your dad? | 那你要跟你爸说说话吗 |
[30:59] | No, I’ll just talk to him tomorrow. | 不了 我明天再跟他说吧 |
[31:02] | All right. Good night, sweetheart. | 好吧 晚安 亲爱的 |
[31:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:13] | No. | 算了吧 |
[31:20] | I heard there was some party in the woods tonight. | 我听说今晚在树林里有派对之类的 |
[31:34] | Should I move? | 我是不是该搬家了 |
[31:36] | Is this the way | 你这样做 |
[31:37] | that you’re trying to tell me that I should move? | 是不是想告诉我该搬家了 |
[31:39] | Can you give me a second, please? | 能让我说句话吗 |
[31:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:44] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[31:52] | I didn’t see it… Kevin. | 我都没看出来 凯文 |
[31:55] | I’m a nurse and I didn’t even see it. | 我是个护士 而我竟然没看出来 |
[31:57] | – No. No, no, the… – I didn’t see it. | -不 不 不是… -我完全没想到 |
[32:03] | You know, you’re the only man that I ever truly loved. | 你是唯一一个我真心爱过的人 |
[32:07] | But you’re the only man that’s ever been able | 但你也是唯一一个能这样 |
[32:10] | to hurt me the way that you do. | 伤害我的人 |
[32:11] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来没想伤害你 |
[32:12] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:14] | I know, but you did. | 我知道 但你还是伤害了我 |
[32:17] | And we tried again. | 然后我们又试了一次 |
[32:18] | We tried to squeeze a puzzle piece in | 我们想拼上这块缺失的拼图 |
[32:21] | because it fit once when we were kids. | 因为在我们年少时 它曾经那么合适 |
[32:24] | You know, if you really want to make amends… | 其实 要是你真的想弥补过错 |
[32:29] | …could you just leave me with something? | 能不能给我留下一点美好的东西 |
[32:33] | Just leave me with the past. | 就让我留下过去的回忆吧 |
[32:35] | And just… | 就让我… |
[32:38] | let me remember you at-at-at ten | 让我记住你十岁时的样子 |
[32:42] | or at 17 or 20. | 或是十七岁 二十岁的样子 |
[32:46] | Just let me remember you when-when it was good. | 让我只留下咱们之间的美好记忆吧 |
[32:51] | Okay? Can you do that? | 好吗 你能做到吗 |
[32:59] | Well, you can check my name off your list. | 你可以把我的名字从名单上划掉了 |
[33:02] | You know, you can do it with a clear conscience because… | 你划掉的时候也无需感到愧疚 因为 |
[33:05] | because I forgive you. | 因为我已经原谅你了 |
[33:08] | – Soph… – No, listen, I already… | -小菲 -别说了 我已经… |
[33:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:14] | I want you to know that y-you weren’t just a name on my list. | 我希望你知道 你不仅仅是名单上的一个名字 |
[33:19] | Soph, you were the name. | 小菲 你是刻在我心里的名字 |
[33:31] | Good-bye, Kevin. | 再见 凯文 |
[33:49] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[33:50] | Ah, see, look. Huh? | 看 来看啊 怎么样 |
[33:53] | No porn, no puppies. | 没有小黄片 也没有萌狗 |
[33:55] | No puppy porn. | 也没有萌狗小黄片 |
[33:56] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[33:58] | Interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[34:00] | Oh, yeah. Why is that? | 是吗 怎么有意思了 |
[34:01] | Well, I went to the dog shelter. | 是这样的 我去了狗狗收容所 |
[34:03] | You know the rescue that I found | 就是我在你浏览记录上找到的 |
[34:04] | – on your browser history? – Yeah? | -那家收容所 -然后呢 |
[34:06] | Yeah, and I saw the cutest, the cutest dog. | 我看到一只全世界最可爱的狗狗 |
[34:09] | And, like, crazy cute. | 简直萌翻了 |
[34:10] | Like “If Jacob Tremblay was a dog” Cute. | 简直像狗版雅各布·特瑞布雷[加拿大童星] |
[34:13] | – My God. – Yeah. | -我的天哪 -没错 |
[34:15] | A Jacob Tremblay dog? | 雅各布·特瑞布雷版萌犬吗 |
[34:16] | – I wanted to surprise you with him. – Yeah? | -我本来想领养回来给你惊喜 -然后呢 |
[34:19] | But then I started thinking about having a dog | 可是我开始想 如果养一只狗的话 |
[34:22] | and how that would remind me every day… | 那就会每天都提醒着我… |
[34:25] | Oh, yeah. No, no. | 没错 算了 |
[34:26] | Don’t-don’t, don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[34:27] | I to– I totally get it. | 我 我完全理解 |
[34:29] | It’s-it’s totally fine. | 完全没关系 |
[34:30] | But then on the drive home, | 但在我开车回家的路上 |
[34:32] | I couldn’t stop thinking | 我一直忍不住在想 |
[34:33] | about how happy the dog would make you. | 要是领养那只狗回去 你会有多开心 |
[34:35] | What are you saying, woman? | 所以结果是什么 女人 |
[34:43] | Oh, my… | 我的天… |
[34:50] | Oh, what is your name? | 你叫什么名字啊 |
[34:52] | Say “Audio.” Uh, we can change it | 它叫奥迪奥 当然如果你不喜欢 |
[34:54] | if you don’t like it. | 我们也可以改 |
[34:55] | – Audio? – Yeah. | -奥迪奥吗 -是的 |
[34:56] | No, I love it. | 不用改 我喜欢 |
[34:57] | It’s like some weird, obnoxious celebrity baby name. | 听着像某个明星给宝宝起的奇葩名字 |
[35:01] | Come here. Oh. | 过来 |
[35:06] | He does look like Jacob Tremblay. | 确实挺像雅各布·特瑞布雷 |
[35:58] | 亲爱的凯文 收到你的信了 我找到了你的项链 很开心你戒酒了 夏洛特 | |
[36:04] | 兰德尔 贝丝 苔丝 妈 米格尔 齐克 《靓男保姆》剧组 夏洛特 索菲 | |
[36:11] | 米格尔 齐克 《靓男保姆》剧组 夏洛特 索菲 | |
[36:56] | I thought you were Kevin. | 我还以为是凯文回来了 |
[36:57] | Nope. | 不是 |
[37:00] | Hand me a glass, bud. | 帮我拿个杯子 小子 |
[37:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:12] | So, how was the movie? | 电影看得怎么样啊 |
[37:18] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[37:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:28] | Actually… | 其实… |
[37:31] | it was great. | 是非常不错 |
[37:32] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[37:36] | Look at you. | 不错啊 |
[37:37] | Finally. | 终于等到了 |
[37:39] | I’m sure you were a gentleman. | 我相信你还是很绅士的 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:49] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 老爸 |
[37:50] | Night, bud. | 晚安 小子 |
[38:47] | 凯文 以防我明天上班前见不到你 我爱你 但你还是要向我们道歉 爸爸 | |
[39:35] | George, we got a call. | 乔治 刚刚有电话打来 |
[39:37] | Somebody wants to come see the house, | 有人想来看看咱们家房子 |
[39:38] | and the Realtor said they’re a really nice couple. | 而且房产中介说是一对很和善的夫妻 |
[39:41] | That’s… that’s great. | 那 那真是太好了 |
[39:44] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -没错 -是的 |
[39:47] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:50] | We’ll get new stuff. | 我们可以再买新的 |
[39:52] | New stuff for a new house. | 搬新家 买新物嘛 |
[39:53] | Yeah? | 好不好 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:22] | Hey, George. What’s up? | 乔治 有什么事吗 |
[40:24] | Well, we finally got a nibble on the house. | 终于有人想来看我们的房子了 |
[40:26] | – Congrats. – Yeah. | -恭喜了 -谢谢 |
[40:27] | Cleaning out the garage. | 我刚刚在清理车库里的东西 |
[40:28] | – All right. – Hey, George. | -是吗 -你好 乔治 |
[40:30] | – How’s Sally? – Sweet as ever. | -萨莉好吗 -一如既往地甜美 |
[40:32] | I thought I’d bring this over. | 我想把这个给你们 |
[40:34] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[40:37] | Only two years old, but there’s a lot | 才用了两年 但那口锅里 |
[40:38] | of great family meals been cooked in that. | 承煮过太多幸福家庭的美好回忆了 |
[40:40] | How nice is that? | 你真是太贴心了 |
[40:42] | You got to fiddle with the switch, but it works. | 你得注意拨弄一下开关 但还是好用的 |
[40:44] | Thank you, George, we appreciate you thinking of us. | 谢谢你 乔治 非常感谢你能想着我们 |
[40:46] | That’s so nice. Thank you. | 实在太贴心了 谢谢你 |
[40:48] | – Hey, congrats. – Thanks. | -恭喜啦 -谢谢 |
[40:49] | – That’s great. Have a good night. – Thanks. | -太棒了 晚安 -谢谢你们 |