时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | My nephew came back into my life. | 我侄子回到了我的生活中 |
[00:04] | No matter how much I told him to scram. | 不管我怎么赶他走 他还是留了下来 |
[00:07] | You should come to Philly with me. | 你应该和我一起去费城 |
[00:10] | For Thanksgiving. | 去过感恩节 |
[00:11] | Deja, I’m sorry we haven’t taken you to see Shauna. | 黛佳 很抱歉我们一直没带你去看肖娜 |
[00:14] | I’d actually like to invite her here. | 其实我想邀请她来家里 |
[00:18] | For Thanksgiving. | 一起过感恩节 |
[00:19] | Aw, open up. | 张开小嘴 |
[00:20] | – There you go. – Oh, my, this is… | -吃进去了 -天呐 这真的… |
[00:23] | Well, this is terrible timing. | 可这一口吃得不是时候啊 |
[00:26] | Kate, he did it. He’s eating it. | 凯特 他做到了 他吃了 |
[00:28] | First solid food, buddy. | 第一次吃固体食物 伙计 |
[00:30] | I’m not gonna go see some doctor | 我不想因为你的小题大做 |
[00:32] | just because you’re overreacting. | 还要跑去看什么医生 |
[00:33] | – I’m just worried that there could be… – I said I’m fine. | -我只是担心有可能… -我说了我很好 |
[00:36] | – Mom. – Randall! | -妈 -兰德尔 |
[00:38] | Enough. | 够了 |
[00:45] | – I hate Thanksgiving. – Shh. Nicky. | -我讨厌感恩节 -嘘 尼奇 |
[00:48] | And Layne finishes it out, | 莱恩触底得分 |
[00:49] | hitting the 101 mark | 拉开了比分差距 |
[00:50] | in touchdown passes for a Lions win, 28 to 24. | 奠定了雄狮队的胜利 28比24 |
[00:54] | – Yes. – Dang it. | -太棒了 -该死 |
[00:56] | Pay up, daddy-O. | 掏钱吧 小家伙 |
[00:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:00] | Nicky! Where the hell are you? | 尼奇 你们都死哪儿去了 |
[01:05] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[01:13] | Where were you today? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:14] | I told you, stay in your damn business! | 别他妈多管闲事 |
[01:16] | Why didn’t you take another train? | 为什么不换趟车 |
[01:18] | Don’t you damn tell me what to do! | 你他妈少对我指手画脚 |
[01:19] | What, too much thankfulness going on in there? | 怎么 里面的感恩氛围太浓厚了吗 |
[01:21] | Huh. Grandpa’s three sheets to the wind and won’t stop | 爷爷喝得酩酊大醉 |
[01:24] | asking me if I’m scared of being drafted next week. | 一直问我下周征兵抽签害不害怕 |
[01:26] | Mom burned the bird and Dad’s about to blow. | 妈妈把火鸡烤焦了 爸又要发火 |
[01:30] | And it’s only 11:00. | 现在才十一点 |
[01:32] | Well, it’s the best day of the year, | 这是每年最好的一天 |
[01:33] | every single year, like clockwork, isn’t it? | 每年都这样 比时钟还准 是吧 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:37] | You want to split? | 想走吗 |
[01:39] | And just ditch Thanksgiving? | 直接甩下感恩节不管吗 |
[01:56] | Yo. Ready to, uh, | 准备好了吗 |
[01:58] | hit the road to Philly? | 我们出发去费城 |
[01:59] | Wow, well, look at you. You look sharp. | 瞧瞧 你看起来真帅 |
[02:01] | – I look like I’m in a Viagra commercial. – You do not. | -我看起来像是伟哥广告里的 -不是 |
[02:03] | You look very, uh, you know, newly sober chic. | 你的风格是刚戒酒的时髦大爷 |
[02:07] | I’m not sure about this, Kevin. | 我不确定 凯文 |
[02:09] | I’m telling you. I’m 100% on this. | 我告诉你 我百分百确定 |
[02:10] | Pleated pants are in. GQ did a whole spread. | 打褶裤很流行 绅士季刊放了一整张开页 |
[02:12] | I’m not talking about pleated pants, you nitwit. | 我不是说打褶裤 你个傻子 |
[02:14] | Uh, coming to your brother’s for Thanksgiving, | 我是说去你弟家过感恩节的事 |
[02:16] | you know, with your whole family. | 还要见你全家人 |
[02:18] | Nicky, everyone’s really excited to see you. | 尼奇 大家都很期待见你 |
[02:21] | They are– It’s gonna be perfect, trust me. Okay? | 他们…不会出岔子的 相信我 好吗 |
[02:24] | What are you gonna do about that monstrosity | 请问外面那辆又丑又大的拖车 |
[02:25] | of a trailer out there? | 你打算怎么处理 |
[02:28] | Uh, I don’t– I haven’t, you know, called to return it yet. | 我不… 我还没打电话退货 |
[02:31] | I don’t… | 我… |
[02:33] | I-I was thinking, you know, after Thanksgiving, | 其实我在想 过完感恩节 |
[02:34] | I’d drive you back here | 我就开车带你回来 |
[02:36] | and maybe spend a little more time in Bradford. | 也许再在布拉德福德待一段时间 |
[02:38] | – Really? – Hmm. Maybe. | -是吗 -也许吧 |
[02:49] | Good morning, my turkeys. | 早上好 小火鸡们 |
[02:51] | Good morning, my giblets. | 早上好 小心肝们 |
[02:54] | This would be easier to do if you had two hands, you know? | 要是你给我两只手 应该会容易得多 |
[02:56] | Hey, why are we setting up a card table in the foyer? | 我们为什么要在前厅支一个小桌 |
[02:58] | ‘Cause our dining table only seats eight, | 因为我们的餐桌只够坐八个人 |
[02:59] | and we’ve expecting 13 guests… | 而今天要接待13个人 |
[03:01] | …with all the birth moms and long-lost uncles. | 有刚生孩子的 还有久别重逢的叔叔 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:05] | – Just lean in, baby. – Yeah, yeah. | -顺其自然吧 -好 |
[03:07] | Hey, Deja. You look nice. | 黛佳 你今天真漂亮 |
[03:09] | Uh, you sure it’s not too fancy? | 你们确定不会太夸张吗 |
[03:11] | – I think your mom will love it. – Thanks. | -你妈妈肯定会喜欢 -谢谢 |
[03:14] | Um, I don’t know. I’m still gonna change. | 说不好 我还是去换一身吧 |
[03:15] | I’m not feeling it. | 感觉不太对 |
[03:18] | Oh, dear God, | 老天啊 |
[03:19] | please let Shauna be okay. | 希望肖娜一切都好 |
[03:21] | Deja is so nervous. I just want today to go well for her. | 黛佳太紧张了 我只希望今天一切顺利 |
[03:25] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:30] | Just go talk to her. | 过去跟她聊一下就好 |
[03:32] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 今天是感恩节 |
[03:33] | She probably wants to make up as much as you do. | 她可能跟你一样想和好 |
[03:41] | You guys are up and cooking already, huh? | 你们已经起来做饭了 |
[03:43] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[03:46] | So, Randall, I’m putting, uh, chorizo in the stuffing. | 兰德尔 我在填料里加了西班牙辣香肠 |
[03:49] | – Barefoot Contessa-style. – Nice. | -《赤脚女爵》风格 -不错 |
[03:52] | Mom, Kevin and Uncle Nicky are en route | 妈 凯文和尼奇叔叔在路上 |
[03:54] | and Kate just texted. | 凯特刚发了短信 |
[03:55] | – Their flight is on time. – Great. | -他们的航班准时 -很好 |
[03:59] | Okay, so I’m gonna go set up the VCR | 好了 我去设置好录像机 |
[04:01] | for Police Academy 3, | 准备看《警察学校3》 |
[04:02] | and let you guys have an opportunity to talk. | 让你们有机会聊聊 |
[04:04] | Cool. | 好 |
[04:10] | I got all the traditional staples. | 我按照传统准备好了所有原料 |
[04:11] | The saltines, the hot dogs, the Kraft Singles. | 撒盐饼干 热狗和卡夫奶酪 |
[04:28] | Randall, I did not forget. | 兰德尔 我没忘 |
[04:30] | I was just gonna make myself some tea. | 我本来要给自己泡茶 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[04:34] | You know, I also managed to make the cranberry sauce this morning | 今天早上我还把蔓越莓酱做出来了 |
[04:37] | – without blowing up the house. – Of course you did. | -也没炸了房子 -那是当然 |
[04:41] | Mom, I didn’t mean to overstep last night. | 妈 昨晚我不是有意要多管闲事 |
[04:45] | – I’m sorry if I… -Yeah, you know, I-I… | -对不起 如果我… -是 我 |
[04:47] | really want to try and put last night behind us. | 真的很想把昨晚的事抛到脑后 |
[04:50] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[04:52] | But at some point, we need to talk about | 但什么时候我们也应该谈谈 |
[04:53] | what’s going on with you. | 你这是怎么了 |
[04:55] | – If we think this… – Okay. I need some space. | -如果我们认为… -好了 我需要点空间 |
[04:57] | I need to get out of here for a minute. | 我需要出去一下 |
[04:59] | – Where are you going, Mom? – I don’t know. | -你要去哪 妈 -我不知道 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna go get dressed and just take a walk, | 我要换衣服 散个步 |
[05:03] | clear my head, I don’t kn– Maybe I’ll go see a movie. | 理理思绪 说不好…或许去看个电影 |
[05:06] | I’ll be back in time for dinner. | 我会准时回来吃晚饭 |
[05:10] | And I would, um, appreciate it | 如果你别把我们之间 |
[05:13] | if you kept this little argument of ours between us. | 这点小争执告诉别人 我会很感激的 |
[05:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:23] | I will pick up a pie on the way back. | 我回来的时候会带个派 |
[05:27] | Dad, I can’t find the Thanksgiving box. | 爸爸 我找不到感恩节盒子了 |
[05:29] | The Pilgrim Rick hat is in it. | 朝圣者瑞克帽子在里面 |
[05:35] | Oh, and there’s this really funny hat | 有一顶很有趣的帽子 |
[05:37] | that your Grandpa Jack used to wear. | 你的杰克外公经常戴着 |
[05:39] | Oh, and we’ll be listening to Police Academy 3. | 我们会听着《警察学校3》 |
[05:40] | 爸爸吃得很干净 宝宝吃得很干净 下次试试三文鱼 | |
[05:42] | Which is kind of like PAW Patrol but with humans and swearing. | 有点像《汪汪队立大功》 不过有人和脏话 |
[05:46] | My CrossFit group text | 我的健身群聊成员 |
[05:48] | is going crazy for Jack’s first solid food video. | 看了杰克第一次吃固体食物的视频喜欢得要命 |
[05:51] | They love it, buddy. Huh? | 超受欢迎 是吧 |
[05:53] | And-and my Insta is-is, like, blowing up. | 我的照片墙账号也火了 |
[05:55] | The likes just keep rolling in. | 点赞数一路飙升 |
[06:01] | – Toby, I have to tell you something. – Okay. | -托比 我得告诉你一件事 -好 |
[06:03] | Um, and listen, I am, I am so, so sorry. | 听我说 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[06:07] | It was a total accident. | 完全是个意外 |
[06:08] | But, um… | 但是… |
[06:11] | Jack’s first avocado was actually at Gregory’s house | 杰克第一次吃牛油果实际上是在格雷戈里家 |
[06:13] | when you weren’t home. | 当时你不在家 |
[06:16] | What? | 什么 |
[06:18] | Yeah, he just, he wasn’t taking food that morning, | 没错 他…那天早上不吃东西 |
[06:20] | and-and when he went– when Gregory went to feed him, | 等…等格雷戈里去喂他的时候 |
[06:23] | I just, I didn’t stop him and then… | 我就 我没阻止他 然后… |
[06:24] | Wow. This is… | 这简直是… |
[06:27] | So-so, you’ve just been lying to me for the last 24 hours? | 所以过去24个小时你一直在骗我 |
[06:30] | Tobe. | 小托 |
[06:32] | You feeding Jack was still a real beautiful moment. | 你喂杰克仍然是一个非常美好的时刻 |
[06:34] | Was it, Kate? ‘Cause thinking back on it now, | 是吗 凯特 因为现在回想一下 |
[06:37] | it seems kind of humiliating. | 感觉有点丢人 |
[06:39] | Okay– Toby, I’m home alone all day with Jack. | 托比 我整天一个人在家带杰克 |
[06:43] | Okay? And things are gonna happen. | 好吗 这种事随时可能发生 |
[06:45] | So what if he takes his-his first steps | 如果他迈出第一步的时候 |
[06:47] | when you’re at CrossFit? What am I gonna do? | 你在健身 那我该怎么办 |
[06:48] | Should I, should I just knock him down? | 我要推倒他吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, okay, no, so it’s my fault | 好吧 所以是我的错 |
[06:51] | that you fed him an avocado and then lied to me about it. | 你喂他吃了牛油果还得撒谎骗我 |
[06:54] | Because I was at the gym. Okay, got it. | 都是因为我在健身房 好吧 懂了 |
[06:55] | I did not say it was your fault. | 我没说是你的错 |
[06:57] | I meant that… You know what? | 我是说 你知道吗 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[07:01] | a-and I’m just, I’m tired. | 其实我只是 太累了 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:07] | You know what? It’s okay. It’s okay. | 其实没关系 没关系的 |
[07:11] | We’re all tire– we’re all tired. | 我们都累了 |
[07:13] | It’s probably why I am overreacting to | 所以我才会对这个 |
[07:16] | AvocadoGate here. | “牛油果门”事件反应过激 |
[07:21] | There will be plenty of firsts, right? | 还会有很多第一次 对吗 |
[07:24] | Right. | 对 |
[07:26] | Like his first Thanksgiving. | 比如 他的第一个感恩节 |
[07:29] | Yeah. This is your first one, buddy. | 对 这是你第一次过节 小家伙 |
[07:31] | It’s gonna be awesome. Yeah. | 体验超级棒的 真的 |
[07:48] | You know, I can’t believe you bet against Dallas just because | 真不敢相信就因为老爸喜欢达拉斯牛仔队 |
[07:50] | Dad loves the Cowboys. | 你就赌他们输 |
[07:52] | And with Jonny? | 而且还跟强尼赌 |
[07:56] | Touchdown Cowboys. | 牛仔队达阵 |
[07:58] | The extra point will tie it up. | 一分加踢会将比分追平 |
[08:00] | Hey, how much did you bet, anyhow? | 你到底赌了多少钱 |
[08:03] | 200 bucks. | 200块 |
[08:05] | – 200? Jesus… – It’s not like I can bring it with me. | -200吗 天啊 -我又没法把钱带走 |
[08:07] | You know what, stop. You’re not going to Vietnam. | 别说了 你不会去越南的 |
[08:09] | You are not gonna get your number called next week. | 下周不会叫到你的号码 |
[08:13] | And the kick is good. | 加踢得分 |
[08:14] | The Cowboys are going to escape with a 24-24 tie. | 牛仔队24比24惊险追平 |
[08:22] | Oh, co– What are you grinning about? I-It… | 你笑什么 比赛… |
[08:24] | ended in a tie. | 打平了 |
[08:25] | All right? You got lucky. It’s a push. | 对吗 你走运了 是平手 |
[08:27] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[08:31] | What do you got, points? | 你赌的是什么 比分吗 |
[08:33] | Jonny gave you points? | 强尼跟你赌比分吗 |
[08:35] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[08:37] | Thanks, Jonny. | 谢谢 强尼 |
[08:42] | – How much money is that? – It’s a lot. | -一共多少钱 -很多 |
[08:57] | It’s really nice to finally meet you, Nicky. | 很高兴终于见到了你 尼奇 |
[09:00] | Hey, this place is amazing. You call this downsizing? | 这房子太棒了 你管这叫精简吗 |
[09:02] | Don’t test me, brother-in-law. | 别逼我较真 大伯子 |
[09:04] | And, uh, what fell on your face? | 还有 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:06] | Uh, walked into a wall. All good. | 不小心撞了墙 没事 |
[09:07] | Uh, it would be in the attic. | 应该在阁楼里 |
[09:09] | Yeah, the cardboard box labeled “Thanksgiving” or “Holidays.” | 对 写着”感恩节”或”节日”的纸箱 |
[09:12] | Thank you so much for checking. | 非常感谢您帮我检查 |
[09:14] | Come on. My brother. | 来吧 好兄弟 |
[09:15] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[09:17] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:18] | – Eh, fly ball to the face. – Yeah. | -被飞球砸了一下 -是吗 |
[09:20] | Nicky. | 尼奇 |
[09:22] | You look amazing. | 你看着精神不错 |
[09:23] | Kevin Queer Eyed you, huh? | 凯文对你施加凝视暴击了 对吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白那是什么意思 |
[09:26] | – He does. – Uncle Kevin! | -他知道 -凯文大伯 |
[09:28] | Hey! There she is. Happy Thanksgiving. | 她来了 感恩节快乐 |
[09:31] | What happened to your eyes? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[09:34] | Thank you so much, yes. I’ll see you soon. | 十分感谢 对 我一会就过去 |
[09:38] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[09:39] | The new owners of our old house found the box | 我们家老房子的新主人在阁楼 |
[09:40] | of holiday stuff in the attic. | 找到了装着节日道具的箱子 |
[09:42] | Randall… | 兰德尔… |
[09:43] | – Yes. – You are really not gonna drive | -太棒了 -你不会真要一路开回去 |
[09:44] | all that way just to get a box | 就为拿一个装着 |
[09:46] | of our old Thanksgiving tradition stuff? | 感恩节传统老道具的箱子吧 |
[09:48] | I’ll go get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[09:50] | That’s my girl! | 这才是我女儿 |
[09:51] | All right, well, hurry your ass up, | 好吧 你们快点 |
[09:53] | because Shauna’s gonna be here at 2:00 and | 因为肖娜两点钟就到了 |
[09:54] | I don’t want to be here alone if she shows up in a bad way. | 如果她状态不佳 我可不想一个人应对 |
[09:57] | – Understood. – Uh, think I could ride along? | -了解 -介意我也一块去吗 |
[10:00] | You– They’re going to Jersey. | 你…他们要去新泽西 |
[10:01] | I don’t mind. Gives me time to get to know Russell. | 我不介意 正好给我时间了解一下罗素 |
[10:04] | – It’s Randall. – See? | -是兰德尔 -看吧 |
[10:07] | It’s fine, Kev. | 没事的 小凯 |
[10:08] | Annie, you’re driving. Come on. | 安妮 你来开车 走吧 |
[10:17] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈去哪了 |
[10:41] | William? | 威廉 |
[10:50] | You know, I’ve been here for, like, ten minutes. | 我已经来了10分钟了 |
[10:51] | You didn’t come down and say hi? | 你都不下楼打个招呼吗 |
[10:54] | Hey, Uncle Kev. | 你好 小凯大伯 |
[10:56] | That is not my niece’s beautiful smile. | 我侄女的迷人微笑不太对劲啊 |
[10:58] | What’s wrong? Tell me. | 出什么事了 告诉我 |
[11:00] | Testify! Get it? | 证明给我看 听懂了吗 |
[11:02] | Tess-tify. | “证明”谐音”苔丝” |
[11:04] | I don’t really want to talk about it. | 我真的不想说这件事 |
[11:07] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[11:08] | Besides, I need something to get my mind off of | 再说了 我也需要转移注意力 |
[11:09] | worrying about my uncle so much. | 我不想太担心我的叔叔 |
[11:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | There’s this stupid meme going around school | 现在学校里流行一个很蠢的表情包 |
[11:15] | that everybody’s posting on Instagram. | 大家都发在照片墙上 |
[11:19] | “Post a pic of your number one celebrity crush.” Oh. | “把你最心动的明星照片发出来” 这样啊 |
[11:23] | So what’s going on? | 那又怎么了 |
[11:25] | I haven’t come out at school yet. | 我还没在学校出柜 |
[11:28] | So I could post nothing and be left out. | 我可以什么都不发 坐等落伍 |
[11:31] | Or I can post the truth. | 或者我可以把事实说出来 |
[11:34] | I have a crush on Zendaya. | 我喜欢赞达亚 |
[11:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:39] | That’s my choice, too. | 换我也选她 |
[11:40] | But your life won’t completely explode | 但你这么说的话 也不是什么 |
[11:43] | if you say it. | 爆炸性的新闻 |
[11:47] | Hey, let’s get out of here. Let’s get a bite. | 我们出去走走 出去吃点东西 |
[11:50] | – There’s so much food here. – Yeah, but I need air. | -这里好多吃的 -嗯 但需要新鲜空气 |
[11:52] | You know? I need air. | 你知道吧 我需要新鲜空气 |
[11:53] | – Let’s go get some air. Come on. – Okay. | -我们去散散心 来吧 -好的 |
[11:57] | All right, we’re off to get a pre-turkey snack. | 我们在吃火鸡前先去吃点零食 |
[12:03] | And then there was Beth. | 然后就剩我自己了 |
[12:07] | Uh, what am I, chopped liver? | 那我是什么 我毫无存在感吗 |
[12:11] | Aw, Migs… | 米格… |
[12:13] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你的 |
[12:20] | Shauna, hi. | 肖娜 你好啊 |
[12:22] | I know I’m crazy early… | 我知道我来太早了 |
[12:24] | Oh, that’s no problem. Come on in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[12:26] | How you doing? | 你最近如何 |
[12:27] | Good, Beth. Really, really good. | 很好 贝丝 真的很好 |
[12:30] | Good. Deja told me you got a new job. | 好的 黛佳说你找到了新工作 |
[12:33] | – How’s it going? – Pretty good. | -工作怎么样 -很好 |
[12:35] | I’m working the front desk at Delaware General Hospital. | 特拉华综合医院做前台的工作 |
[12:38] | The hours are long but the benefits are really good. | 工作时间很长但是福利很好 |
[12:41] | Wow. That’s fantastic. | 那真是太棒了 |
[12:44] | This is a pineapple upside down cake. | 这是个菠萝翻转蛋糕 |
[12:47] | It’s Deja’s favorite, so… | 这是黛佳最喜欢的 所以… |
[12:48] | Oh, she’s gonna love that. | 她会很喜欢的 |
[12:51] | You’re early. | 你提前来了 |
[12:54] | Tater Tot. Oh! | 小宝贝 |
[12:57] | My God, you are so grown. | 天呐 你看起来好成熟 |
[13:00] | And you’re so beautiful. | 而且好美 |
[13:03] | You look better than ever, baby. | 你看起来比以前任何时候状态都好 宝贝 |
[13:07] | You, too, Mom. | 你也是 妈妈 |
[13:09] | Um, you want to help me make cookies? | 你想帮我做饼干吗 |
[13:11] | Lead the way. | 我跟你着做 |
[13:21] | William? | 威廉 |
[13:23] | Excuse me, William, it’s… | 抱歉 威廉 这… |
[13:27] | Can I help you with something? | 我有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[13:29] | I’m sorry, I thought… | 不好意思 我以为 |
[13:33] | I thought you were someone else. | 我把你认成别人了 |
[13:36] | Oh, well, | 没事 |
[13:37] | sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[13:41] | Uh, are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[13:45] | I’m– I am, I’m just not from around here. | 嗯 我就是对附近不熟悉 |
[13:54] | Actually, um, could you tell me if there’s a bakery nearby, | 你可以告诉我 这附近哪有面包店吗 |
[13:58] | because I need to pick something up. | 因为我要去买点东西 |
[14:00] | Hmm, a bakery? | 面包店 |
[14:03] | Well, there is a nice grocery store around the corner. | 拐角处有一家不错的杂货店 |
[14:07] | Fresh-made whipped cream cakes. | 那里有新鲜的奶油蛋糕 |
[14:08] | Yes. Yes. | 对的 对的 |
[14:11] | That’s what I’m looking for. Perfect. | 那就是我要买的 太好了 |
[14:13] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:31] | Thank you to Dad for loving the Cowboys, | 感谢爸爸喜欢达拉斯牛仔队 |
[14:33] | and thank you to me for hating Dad. | 还要感谢我讨厌爸爸 |
[14:34] | Could you just– | 你能不能… |
[14:35] | Could you put it away, all right? | 你能把钱收起来吗 |
[14:36] | – Look, people are gonna start watching. – Let them watch. | -大家都看着呢 -让他们看 |
[14:38] | It’s probably more dough than they’ve seen | 这可能比他们这辈子见过的钱 |
[14:40] | in their entire life. | 都要多 |
[14:41] | Well, it’s more money than we’ve seen in our entire life. | 反正这比我们这辈子见过的钱都要多 |
[14:44] | Here’s to that. Whoa, hey. | 菜来了 |
[14:46] | Oh, here we go. | 开动了 |
[14:47] | Here we go. | 开动了 |
[14:48] | You realize this is five pounds of shrimp? | 你们知道这有整整五磅虾吧 |
[14:52] | – Oh, we realize. Mm-hmm. – Good luck. | -我们知道 -祝你们好运 |
[14:54] | Don’t need luck. | 不需要好运 |
[14:56] | This is a Thanksgiving dinner, huh? | 这才是感恩节大餐 |
[14:59] | Cheers. | 干虾 |
[15:07] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:11] | Hey, Deja, check this out. | 黛佳 看这个 |
[15:13] | Whiskey Business. | 搅蛋绝活[谐音”威士忌大业”] |
[15:15] | -You get it? -What? | -明白吗 -什么 |
[15:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:20] | You don’t know that? You’re too young. | 你不知道吗 你太年轻了 |
[15:22] | Oh, Deja, come here, come here. | 黛佳 过来 过来 |
[15:24] | Look what just popped up on my Facebook timeline. | 看我脸书时间表蹦出来什么了 |
[15:28] | Nine years ago today. | 9年前的今天 |
[15:29] | My first Cupid Shuffle. | 我的第一次丘比特洗牌舞 |
[15:31] | Oh, look at your little feet go. | 看你的小脚跳的 |
[15:33] | I remember that night. Mrs. Henderson was so pissed. | 我记得那晚 赫德森太太特别生气 |
[15:35] | Hey, Beth. You okay? | 贝丝 你没事吧 |
[15:43] | All right. | 没事 |
[15:44] | Here’s the thing about AA, okay? | 互助会是这样的 |
[15:46] | A big part of it is sort of taking things | 基本上是要 |
[15:48] | one day at a time, okay? | 化繁为简 好吗 |
[15:50] | One step at a time, one person at a time. | 一步一脚印 一次一个人 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:54] | Okay, so it got me thinking | 好 这让我觉得 |
[15:56] | instead of coming out to everyone all at once, right, | 与其立刻向所有人出柜 |
[15:58] | well, what if you just come out to one person? | 不如只跟一个人出柜 |
[16:01] | Just a complete stranger. | 跟一个完全陌生的人 |
[16:02] | Someone you don’t even have to look in the eye. Right? | 一个你甚至都不用直视的人出柜 好吗 |
[16:04] | Just to see how it feels. | 看一下是什么感觉 |
[16:06] | You want me to come out to… | 你想让我对… |
[16:08] | – The drive-through speaker. – Yeah. | -汽车餐厅对讲出柜 -是的 |
[16:11] | Yeah. No pressure, though. Okay? No pressure. | 不过别有压力 好吗 放轻松 |
[16:13] | Only if you want. | 要你自己愿意才行 |
[16:14] | But, I mean, think about it. All right? | 但你想一下 |
[16:16] | What could be less scary than coming out | 还有比对着塑料小丑头出柜 |
[16:18] | to a-a plastic clown head? | 更不可怕的吗 |
[16:21] | Oh, here we go. | 到我们了 |
[16:29] | Welcome to Happy Burger. What can I get you? | 欢迎来到欢乐汉堡 请问您想买什么 |
[16:32] | Tell you what, I’m gonna do a number four | 我要一个四号套餐 |
[16:34] | and a chocolate shake. | 还有一杯巧克力奶昔 |
[16:40] | I’m Tess Pearson, and I’m gay. | 我叫苔丝·皮尔森 我是同性恋 |
[16:45] | Uh, cool. | 很好 |
[16:48] | You want fries or onion rings with that number four? | 您的四号套餐是要薯条还是洋葱圈呢 |
[16:50] | Fries, please. | 薯条 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Hey, happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[16:54] | – Oh, my gosh, guys, – It’s so good to be here. | -我的天啊 -很高兴来这里 |
[16:56] | he’s so beautiful. | 他真是太好看了 |
[16:59] | Must be all the avocado. | 肯定是牛油果的功劳 |
[17:01] | I’m on the Gram now. BigMig45. You should follow me. | 我现在玩照片墙 大米格45 你们应该关注我 |
[17:03] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Yeah, our boy loves avocado. | -感恩节快乐 -我们儿子喜欢牛油果 |
[17:07] | Hey, do you guys have room for this in your fridge? | 你们冰箱里还有地方放这个吗 |
[17:09] | It’s, uh, it’s my tempeh. I’m on a special diet. | 是我的豆豉 我在控制饮食 |
[17:11] | – We travel with tempeh now. – Oh. Yeah. | -我们现在带着豆豉飞来飞去了 -好 |
[17:13] | I’ll find some room in the fridge for it. | 我会在冰箱里腾出点空间放这个的 |
[17:15] | Yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God, this apartment… This is downsizing? | 我的天 这个公寓 这能算精简吗 |
[17:21] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -是啊 -拜托 |
[17:22] | Wait, where is everyone? | 等一下 大家都去哪了 |
[17:28] | And every year, someone wears it | 每年都会有人会戴上它 |
[17:30] | and pretends to be Pilgrim Rick. | 假装是朝圣者瑞克 |
[17:32] | Wait, you’re Grandpa Jack’s brother, right? | 等等 你是杰克爷爷的弟弟 对吗 |
[17:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:36] | So why haven’t we met before? | 那我们之前为什么没见过 |
[17:40] | Because your grandfather erased me. | 因为你爷爷把我从生活里抹掉了 |
[17:44] | Hey, Annie, why don’t you go ring the doorbell? | 安妮 你去按门铃好吗 |
[17:46] | We’ll be right there. Nicky… | 我们马上就到 尼奇… |
[17:49] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[17:51] | I… | 我… |
[17:55] | I thought I could handle this, but it’s too much. | 我以为我可以 但这太难了 |
[17:57] | I mean, his own granddaughter has never even heard of me. | 他自己的孙女都没听说过我 |
[18:02] | I knew he’d never talked about me that much, | 我知道他不会频繁地说起我 |
[18:04] | but I don’t know… | 但我不知道… |
[18:07] | – Hello? – yeah. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[18:09] | You must be Randall. | 你一定是兰德尔 |
[18:10] | – I am. – Come on in. | -是的 -请进 |
[18:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Whoa. Everything is different. | 一切都变得不一样了 |
[18:17] | But I love what you’ve done with the place. | 但我喜欢你对这个地方的改动 |
[18:18] | Thank you. It’s such a beautiful house. | 谢谢你 这房子很棒 |
[18:21] | It really was– is. | 以前确实是 现在也很棒 |
[18:23] | It really is. | 的确很漂亮 |
[18:25] | – Here’s your holiday box. – Thank you. | -这是你的节日盒子 -谢谢你 |
[18:28] | Grandpa Jack’s hat! | 杰克爷爷的帽子 |
[18:30] | – Now we’re talking. – Yes. | -棒极了 -没错 |
[18:32] | Oh, I also found these. Uh, are these yours? | 我还找到了这些 是你们的吗 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:43] | Sorry, my mom gave me these as a housewarming gift | 我们第一次搬过来时 我妈妈把这些 |
[18:46] | when we first moved in here. | 作为搬家礼物送给了我 |
[18:48] | Nobody loves music like my mom. | 没人像我妈妈一样热爱音乐了 |
[19:02] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[19:04] | Could you tell me where the bakery is? | 你能告诉我面包店在哪吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah, it’s just straight down there | 往前直走 |
[19:07] | past the checkout aisles, you can’t miss it. | 经过收银通道就是 走过去就看到了 |
[19:08] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:06] | Ooh, so pretty. | 真漂亮啊 |
[20:10] | That’ll be $16.05. | 一共16.05美元 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:16] | These… | 这些 |
[20:18] | bottomless purses, I tell you what, | 深不见底的包 我跟你说 |
[20:20] | they’re all the rage, but you can never find anything in them. | 虽然很流行 但你永远找不到放在包里的东西 |
[20:23] | Sorry. Okay. | 抱歉 给你 |
[20:31] | I haven’t eaten anything today. | 我今天还没吃过东西 |
[20:32] | I think that’s why my brain’s a little fuzzy. | 所以可能脑子不太清醒 |
[20:35] | Good Chinese place down the street. | 不远处有一家好吃的中餐馆 |
[20:38] | Oh, that does sound good. | 听起来确实不错 |
[20:42] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | Wait, so there’s no dairy in this? | 等等 这里没放乳制品吗 |
[21:00] | – 100% cashew, my lady. – Wow. | -百分百全是腰果 女士 -天啊 |
[21:03] | This is some damn good nut cheese. | 这是超好吃的坚果奶酪 |
[21:05] | – Right? That’s what I’m saying. – Yeah, best I’ve ever had. | -是吧 我也这么觉得 -是我吃过最好吃的奶酪 |
[21:07] | That whole tray is nut-based. | 那一盘都是坚果制品 |
[21:08] | – What? – Look, you get in the box with me for one week, | -真的吗 -你跟我去一周的健身房 |
[21:11] | come meet my trainer KJ, we’ll get you on a meal plan, | 见见我的教练KJ 他会给你制定饮食计划 |
[21:14] | you’ll lose five pounds– bang– like that. | 弹指一挥间 你就会减掉五磅 |
[21:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[21:19] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[21:25] | Not a bunch of weight, just… | 也不是疯狂掉秤 只是 |
[21:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗 |
[21:29] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:32] | I’m ashamed. It’s evil. I’m evil, you know. | 我很羞愧 我想法太恶毒了 我是毒妇 |
[21:35] | I can’t even say it out loud. | 我甚至不好意思说出来 |
[21:37] | Okay, well, how about this: | 那这样如何 |
[21:39] | you tell me your evil feeling and I’ll tell you mine. | 你讲出你的负面情绪 我也讲我的 |
[21:47] | I hate that Shauna’s doing so well. | 我讨厌肖娜过得这么好 |
[21:52] | Okay, that is bad. | 这么想确实不好 |
[21:53] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[21:55] | I was praying for her last night. | 我昨晚还在为她祈祷 |
[21:57] | Like, praying on my knees | 下跪祈祷 |
[21:59] | that she would show up here today in a good place, | 希望她今天出现时状态不错 |
[22:02] | but then… I see them together watching home videos, | 可是 我看到她们一起看家庭录像 |
[22:07] | or busting out inside jokes, and I don’t know. | 说很多内部笑话 我就有点心情复杂 |
[22:10] | It’s just simpler for Randall. | 对兰德尔来说容易得多 |
[22:13] | He’s the only father she’s ever known, | 他是她唯一有过的爸爸 |
[22:15] | but she already has a mom, | 但妈妈她已经有了 |
[22:19] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[22:21] | Where does that leave me? | 那我算什么 |
[22:28] | Okay, I said my terrible thing, you say yours. | 好了 我说完糟心事了 该你了 |
[22:34] | I hate CrossFit Toby. | 我讨厌健身的托比 |
[22:38] | I do, I do. | 我真这么想 |
[22:40] | I hate his food charts, his “Fat blocks,” | 我讨厌他的饮食图表 他的”脂肪区” |
[22:43] | his CrossFit acronyms. | 他那些关于健身的缩略词 |
[22:45] | – What? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[22:46] | You know, the first thing I said to him when we met | 我们认识时 我对他说的第一句话是 |
[22:48] | was that I couldn’t fall for a fat person | 我不能爱上一个胖子 |
[22:51] | ’cause I was determined to lose the weight, | 因为我决定要减肥了 |
[22:52] | I don’t want anyone to get in my way, | 我不想让任何人阻挡我 |
[22:53] | – and we-we broke up over it. – Yeah. | -我们还因此分手了 -是啊 |
[22:55] | And then we committed to losing the weight together, | 然后我们立志一起减肥 |
[22:58] | but we didn’t. | 但我们都没做到 |
[23:03] | And then we had a baby, | 后来我们有了孩子 |
[23:06] | a baby with special needs, | 一个有特殊需求的孩子 |
[23:09] | and I have never been more stressed, more tired, | 我这辈子从未如此焦虑 如此疲惫 |
[23:11] | more overwhelmed in my entire life. | 如此不知所措过 |
[23:14] | And then he goes and loses the weight, | 可他却去健身而且成功瘦下来了 |
[23:17] | which is amazing, but all I can think is he did it | 这是好事 可我满脑子想的都是 |
[23:21] | without me. | 他丢下我自己减肥了 |
[23:25] | You sh– you should tell him how you feel. | 你应该告诉他你的感受 |
[23:27] | N… I wouldn’t even know how to. | 不… 我甚至都不知道怎么开口 |
[23:30] | Honey, just figure it out | 亲爱的 你要想个办法 |
[23:32] | ’cause if you’re only going to other people | 因为如果你只能跟别人 |
[23:34] | about what’s happening in your marriage, it’s… | 谈论你的婚姻状况 那… |
[23:37] | it can be dangerous territory. | 就说明情况有点危险了 |
[23:44] | Why don’t you pick one of those and pop it in, Uncle Nicky? | 就随便挑张碟放进去吧 尼奇叔叔 |
[23:57] | Leonard Cohen? | 莱昂纳德·科恩吗 |
[23:59] | Oh, man, my dad used to love this song. | 天啊 我爸以前特别喜欢这首歌 |
[24:03] | “So Long Marianne.” | “再会 玛丽安” |
[24:06] | Loved listening to it. | 他很喜欢听这首歌 |
[24:08] | Loved explaining it to us even more. | 尤其喜欢给我们解读其中故事 |
[24:11] | Over and over… | 不厌其烦地一遍又一遍… |
[24:12] | This next song was requested via mail | 接下来是由我们勇敢的驻越南军队 |
[24:14] | from one of our brave troops in Vietnam. | 写信点播的一首歌 |
[24:15] | Hoping you’re having some kind of Thanksgiving there, boys. | 希望你们在那里也能过上感恩节 兄弟们 |
[24:18] | Your loved ones sure are missing you here. | 你们这边的至亲也非常思念你们 |
[24:20] | I got to change this. | 我去换个台 |
[24:22] | No, no, no, no. Leave it. | 别别别 就听这个 |
[24:25] | It’s Leonard Cohen. He’s a poet. | 这是莱昂纳德·科恩的歌 他是个诗人 |
[24:26] | Nicky, if I wanted a poem, I’d read a book. | 尼奇 我要想读诗 直接去看书不就好了 |
[24:30] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会去的 |
[24:31] | Just listen. | 听一下吧 |
[24:33] | He’s singing about | 他唱的是 |
[24:35] | the love of his life moving on from him, | 他一生所爱的人离开他之后开始新生活 |
[24:38] | but there’s no bitterness in him. | 但他心里未曾有悲痛 |
[24:42] | He’s just grateful to have loved her. | 只是感恩自己曾有幸爱过她 |
[24:48] | He was lost before he met her | 在遇到她之前 他一度迷失自我 |
[24:50] | and then she became his home. | 后来她便成了他的归宿 |
[24:53] | And in the chorus, listen, he’s saying goodbye, | 在副歌部分 你听 他在告别 |
[24:55] | but he can’t quite let go. | 但他还没办法完全放手 |
[24:57] | *We began * | *我们开始* |
[24:58] | *To laugh* | *开怀大笑* |
[25:00] | *And cry and cry* | *放声大哭 再大哭* |
[25:04] | *And laugh about it* | *而后又放生大笑* |
[25:06] | *All again…* | *为这一切而笑…* |
[25:11] | He’s sending her away and calling her back | 同一句词里 他既在送她远去 |
[25:13] | in the same breath. | 也在唤她归来 |
[25:19] | I just hope that she came back to him | 我希望她最后回到了他身边 |
[25:22] | and that they laughed again. | 然后他们能再次开怀大笑 |
[25:30] | *Now so long, Marianne* | *那么再见 玛丽安* |
[25:35] | *It’s time* | *是时候了* |
[25:36] | *We began to laugh* | *我们开始大笑* |
[25:39] | *And cry and cry* | *痛哭 又痛哭* |
[25:43] | *And laugh about it all again…* | *而后再放声大笑 为这一切而笑…* |
[25:51] | I hope she went back to him | 我希望她最后回到了他身边 |
[25:52] | and they laughed together again. | 希望他们能再次一起开怀大笑 |
[25:56] | Something my dad would always say | 我爸每次听这首歌时 |
[25:57] | whenever he listened to this song. | 总会这么说 |
[26:00] | Uh, nope, he called it a poem. | 不对 他称它是一首诗 |
[26:03] | He’d give us all kind of hell if we called it a song. | 如果我们说是歌 他就会收拾我们 |
[26:20] | Can we, uh, make a quick stop | 在我们到家前 |
[26:22] | on the way home? | 中途能稍微停一下吗 |
[26:25] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[26:34] | – Everything good? – It was delicious. | -用餐还愉快吗 -味道非常好 |
[26:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:49] | I just had it. | 我刚才还拿着的 |
[26:58] | Um, ma’am? Hi. Sorry. | 女士 你好 不好意思 |
[27:00] | Um, I need to call my son, | 我要打电话给我儿子 |
[27:02] | and I can’t find my phone. | 不过我找不到我手机了 |
[27:05] | do you, do you have a phone that I can use? | 你有没有电话可以借我用下 |
[27:08] | A telephone? To call… Yeah. | 电话 来打电话… 对 |
[27:12] | Uh, great. | 太好了 |
[27:17] | God. | 天呐 |
[27:18] | I don’t know his number. | 我不知道他号码 |
[27:20] | I can’t– His number is in my phone, | 我没法… 他电话号码存在我手机里 |
[27:22] | and I need my phone to call him. | 我需要用自己的手机才能打给他 |
[27:23] | I need to call my son. | 我要给我儿子打电话 |
[27:27] | You’re not helping me right now. | 你现在什么忙也帮不上 |
[27:29] | I need to call my… | 我要给我儿子打… |
[27:41] | You found it. | 你感受到啦 |
[27:43] | – There it is. – Hey, Tobe. | -在这儿呢 -小托 |
[27:45] | – Yeah? – Talk to you for a minute? | -怎么了 -可以和你聊会儿吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, of course. Just give me one sec. | 当然可以 等我一下 |
[27:47] | These are sweet potatoes. | 这个是红薯 |
[27:53] | They are orange. | 它是橙色的 |
[27:55] | They’re like the regular potato’s sassy aunt. | 它们就像是普通土豆的酷炫表亲 |
[28:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:08] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[28:12] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[28:18] | Oh, come on, that was pass interference. | 拜托 那是传球干扰吧 |
[28:20] | Hey, you like football now? | 你现在爱看橄榄球了吗 |
[28:22] | Oh, Dej, I’m a die-hard Eagles fan. | 小黛 我可是老鹰队死忠粉 |
[28:24] | – I bleed green and white. – Since when? | -我连血液都是绿白相间的 -什么时候开始的 |
[28:27] | Well, some friends from work get together | 单位的几个朋友每个星期天 |
[28:29] | every Sunday and watch the games. | 都会聚在一起看比赛 |
[28:31] | We all bring different dishes, do a potluck. | 我们各自带不同的吃的 拼成百味餐 |
[28:34] | I’ve gotten really into it. | 我可着迷了 |
[28:39] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很有意思 |
[28:42] | Um, excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[28:47] | After you. | 你先请 |
[28:49] | Shauna. | 肖娜 |
[28:50] | You’re early. It’s good to see you. | 你来早了 见到你很高兴 |
[28:52] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[28:55] | Uh, Nicky, this is Shauna. She’s our, uh, | 尼奇 这位是肖娜 她是我们… |
[28:58] | – adopted daughter’s biological mother. – Okay. | -我们家养女的亲生母亲 -好的 |
[29:01] | – Yeah. – Um, I need a platter. | -没错 -我需要个大浅盘 |
[29:04] | Oh, it’s in the pantry. Right here. | 在食品间 就在这里 |
[29:06] | – Oh, got it. – I’ll be right with you, Shauna. | -明白了 -我们等会再聊 肖娜 |
[29:08] | I can’t wait to catch up. | 等不及了解你的近况了 |
[29:11] | Is my mom here? | 我妈回来了吗 |
[29:12] | Not yet, baby. | 还没 亲爱的 |
[29:15] | – How’s Shauna? -She’s good. | -肖娜怎么样 -她很好 |
[29:16] | She has a job and an apartment, | 有工作 有公寓住 |
[29:18] | and, um, made an upside down cake. | 还做了个翻转蛋糕 |
[29:21] | That’s a good thing? | 是好事吗 |
[29:22] | Yeah. I’ll be right back, okay? | 是啊 我等会就回来 好吗 |
[29:24] | Okay. Hey, guys. One sec. | 好的 你们几个 稍等我一下 |
[29:30] | Hey, Mom. Uh, you haven’t returned any of my texts | 妈 我的消息你一条都没回 |
[29:33] | and now your phone’s off. | 现在手机还关机了 |
[29:35] | Trying not to worry, but, um, it’s almost time to eat, | 我也不想担心 不过 快到饭点了 |
[29:38] | so hope you’re close. Please come home. | 但愿你快到了 快回家来吧 |
[29:42] | Bye. What’s up, sis? | 再见 你还好吗 老姐 |
[29:46] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗 |
[29:51] | We’re gonna sit down to dinner | 丽贝卡一回来 |
[29:52] | as soon as Rebecca gets back. | 我们就该吃晚餐了哦 |
[29:54] | Cool. | 好的 |
[29:57] | Your mom seems like she’s doing pretty great. | 你妈妈看起来过得挺不错 |
[30:01] | She is. She-she loves her new job, | 没错 她很喜欢她的新工作 |
[30:05] | and she has a whole bunch of friends. | 还交到了一帮朋友 |
[30:09] | She has a new apartment and it sounds real nice, too, | 有间新公寓住 听起来也很不错 |
[30:14] | um, even has a fireplace. | 甚至还有个壁炉 |
[30:20] | When I was growing up, | 我还小的时候 |
[30:21] | we’d always say one day that we’d have a fireplace. | 我们成天都说 以后一定要有个壁炉 |
[30:25] | Now… she finally has one. | 现在…她终于有壁炉了 |
[30:34] | Why couldn’t she be like this for me? | 为什么她当初就不能为了我振作 |
[30:38] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[30:49] | Tell me the story about that video. | 跟我说说那个视频的故事吧 |
[30:53] | What? | 什么 |
[30:55] | With you and your mom and the dancing. | 你和你妈妈跳舞的那个视频 |
[30:59] | Tell me about that day. | 跟我说说那天的事 |
[31:02] | Yeah, I got it. | 好 |
[31:05] | Our downstairs neighbor, Mrs. Henderson, | 住我们家楼下的邻居 赫德森太太 |
[31:09] | um, she was as mean as they come, | 她说话是出了名的刻薄 |
[31:11] | and… on that morning, | 然后…那天早上 |
[31:14] | she was out front and she asked me | 她跑到门前问我 |
[31:17] | what we were doing for Thanksgiving and I told her | 我们感恩节怎么安排 我告诉她 |
[31:19] | we were bringing in takeout. | 我们要把外卖带回家吃 |
[31:22] | And then she said something | 然后她说了一堆话 |
[31:24] | about how my mama wasn’t raising me right | 说我妈妈不好好养我 |
[31:28] | and how maybe if she knew how to cook, | 还说如果我妈妈会做饭 |
[31:31] | she’d be able to keep a man around. | 她就能拴个男人在身边了 |
[31:34] | – Ugh, Mrs. Henderson. – Right? | -这个赫德森太太 -很讨厌吧 |
[31:36] | And my mom knew Mrs. Henderson hated when we made noise, | 我妈知道赫德森太太讨厌我们制造噪音 |
[31:41] | so there was no better revenge in her mind | 所以她就觉得最好的报复 |
[31:44] | than teaching me the Cupid Shuffle. | 就是教我跳丘比特洗牌舞 |
[31:49] | I mean, music cranked all the way up, | 音乐声开到最大 |
[31:51] | feet stomping as loud as we could stomp. | 脚步能跺多狠跺多狠 |
[31:53] | – Genius. – It was… it was perfect. | -天才 -那天…真的很完美 |
[32:01] | You may not have gotten the fireplace, but… | 也许当初你们没有壁炉 可是… |
[32:05] | don’t let yourself forget all the times | 千万别忘记你和你妈妈在一起时 |
[32:07] | you had with her when she was absolutely perfect. | 她表现得很完美的那些时刻 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:25] | Thank you for the ride, Officers, | 谢谢你们送我 警官们 |
[32:26] | but this is all really unnecessary. | 但这样真的没有必要 |
[32:29] | You’re a long way from Los Angeles. | 你真是大老远从洛杉矶过来 |
[32:32] | Yeah. I’m out here visiting family. | 对 我来这里看望家人 |
[32:37] | We always get together for special occasions. | 每逢特别的日子我们都会团聚 |
[32:58] | – Hey, hey. – So… | -你回来了 -来… |
[32:59] | Tell me, how did– you know, how’d it go with Uncle Nicky? | 说说看 你…你跟尼奇叔叔处得怎么样 |
[33:01] | Dude, it went great. | 非常顺利 |
[33:02] | – Really? – He’s in the kitchen fixing something | -真的吗 -他正在厨房鼓捣什么吃的 |
[33:04] | to add to our dinner. Been very secretive about it. It’s cute. | 说晚餐时要吃 神秘兮兮的 很可爱 |
[33:09] | – He is cute. – Yeah. | -他是很可爱 -没错 |
[33:11] | – And still no Mom? – No. | -妈妈还没到家吗 -没 |
[33:13] | Why would she go off by herself on Thanksgiving? | 她感恩节自己一个人跑出去干什么 |
[33:16] | She must’ve really wanted to see that new De Niro movie. | 她肯定是太想看德尼罗那部新电影了 |
[33:18] | – Do you know who Steve Guttenberg is? – Yeah. | -你知道史蒂夫·古根伯格是谁吗 -知道 |
[33:20] | He is one of my top three favorite… | 他是我最喜欢的三位… |
[33:25] | What about Michael Winslow? | 迈克尔·温斯洛呢 |
[33:27] | – Excuse me. – A sound effects genius. | -抱歉打断一下 -简直是音效天才 |
[33:30] | Excuse me. Uh… | 抱歉打断一下… |
[33:35] | Well, I’ve learned that, uh… | 我听说… |
[33:37] | traditions inspired by Jack Pearson | 源自杰克·皮尔森的各种传统 |
[33:40] | are sort of the backbone of this shindig. | 算是这场盛大家宴的重头戏 |
[33:42] | So… | 所以… |
[33:44] | So, uh… here goes. | 所以…我打算讲讲 |
[33:50] | Thanksgivings growing up | 我们成长过程中度过的感恩节 |
[33:51] | weren’t… you know, jolly | 并不像今天这么… |
[33:54] | like this. | 欢乐 |
[33:57] | But… we made do. | 但是…我们也将就过来了 |
[34:03] | So how bent you think the old man’s gonna be? | 你觉得这次老头子能气成什么样 |
[34:07] | I think this one’s gonna be a doozy. | 我估计这回够呛 |
[34:15] | It was actually the best Thanksgiving ever. | 其实今天是我最快乐的一次感恩节 |
[34:19] | Okay, so then, we’ll do it again next year. | 好啊 那我们明年还这么过 |
[34:25] | And the year after that. | 后年也这么过 |
[34:27] | And then again, the year after that. | 还有大后年 大大后年 |
[34:34] | And we would’ve kept that promise. | 我们本来一定会遵守这个承诺 |
[34:37] | And we would’ve kept that tradition. | 我们本来可以沿袭这个传统的 |
[34:41] | But life, you know? | 但生活… |
[34:43] | Got in the way. | 横插了一脚 |
[34:48] | So… | 所以… |
[34:51] | Here is five pounds of Thanksgiving shrimp. | 这里有整整五磅感恩节虾 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:02] | It’s for Jack. | 为了杰克 |
[35:06] | My brother. And, uh… | 为了我哥哥 也… |
[35:10] | Yeah, to new… family traditions, so… | 也为了新的家庭传统 所以… |
[35:16] | – Enjoy. – Hear, hear. | -请享用 -遵命 |
[35:22] | Jack, five-minute warning. Everyone’ll be here soon. | 杰克 五分钟提醒 大家马上都要来了 |
[35:26] | – Those hot dogs smell amazing. – I know. | -热狗好香啊 -是吧 |
[35:28] | Our baby and I need to eat them stat. | 我和宝宝都等不及立刻开动了 |
[35:31] | Have some shrimp. There’s five pounds. | 吃点虾吧 整整五磅呢 |
[35:50] | It was really beautiful, Uncle Nicky. | 故事真的很动人 尼奇叔叔 |
[35:53] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[35:57] | I think it’s time for you to get back to L.A. | 我觉得你是时候回洛杉矶了 |
[35:59] | Live your own life. | 过你自己的生活 |
[36:01] | I’m gonna be just fine, Kevin. | 我会好好的 凯文 |
[36:03] | And if I need you, I’ll call you. | 如果我需要你 我会打给你 |
[36:07] | If you need me, you call me. | 如果你需要我 就打给我 |
[36:14] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -好 |
[36:15] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 就这样 |
[36:30] | Feel like you disappeared on me. | 还以为你撇下我跑了 |
[36:46] | – Look at this Pilgrim Rick. – Pilgrim Rick. | -瞧瞧这位小朝圣者瑞克 -朝圣者瑞克 |
[36:50] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[36:51] | Kate, will you grab my phone real quick | 凯特 趁他还没哭闹 |
[36:52] | before he melts down? | 赶紧把我手机拿来好吗 |
[36:53] | – I got it. – This is a special moment, Jack. | -来了 -这可是个重要时刻哦 杰克 |
[36:57] | There we… | 就是这样… |
[36:58] | -我努力不去耿耿于怀 但是太难了 -别被她击垮 我陪着你 | |
[37:03] | Hey, Kate? | 凯特 |
[37:06] | Can you say shrimp? Can you say five pounds of shrimp? | 你会说虾吗 你会说五磅虾吗 |
[37:10] | – Kate? Photo? Huh? Yeah? – Yeah. | -凯特 拍张照好吗 -好 |
[37:13] | We don’t want to miss this. | 千万别错过这个瞬间 |
[37:14] | – He’s gonna melt down. – Yeah. Yeah. | -他等会就要哭闹了 -好 好 |
[37:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[37:16] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[37:18] | – Say “Shrimp.” – Got it. | -说”虾” -好了 |
[37:20] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[37:21] | Yo. What do we got? | 结果怎样 |
[37:24] | How we doing? | 怎么样了 |
[37:26] | The comments. | 看评论 |
[37:27] | – That’s what’s up! See, this is great. – I know. | -干得漂亮 看 这多棒 -我知道 |
[37:30] | Look at this. These are great– oh. | 看看这个热度 太棒了 |
[37:31] | – I sense joy here. – Yes. | -你俩很欢乐啊 -是啊 |
[37:33] | – I could use some. What’s happening? – Well… | -我也想乐呵乐呵 怎么了 -是这样… |
[37:35] | Yeah, you can tell him. | 可以的 你可以告诉他 |
[37:37] | Your daughter came out on Instagram today. | 你女儿今天在”照片墙”上出柜了 |
[37:40] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[37:43] | Wow, Tess. | 苔丝 |
[37:45] | – This is huge. – Yeah. | -这可是件大事 -是的 |
[37:46] | Thanks. My phone is, like, blowing up. | 谢了 我的手机都快要爆炸了 |
[37:48] | I’ve got to go deal with this. | 我得先回复那些评论 |
[37:49] | – Yes. – Yeah, of course, no. | -好 -当然 不用理我们 |
[37:51] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[37:53] | – Well, look at you, Ray Donovan. – Yeah. | -看看你啊 堪比雷·多诺万 -还行吧 |
[37:55] | – Just fixing everybody. – Well, I don’t know about that. | -把每个人都治愈了 -没那么夸张 |
[37:58] | Brother. What’s next for you? | 兄弟 你下一步想要做什么 |
[38:02] | Uh, next is, um… | 下一步我要… |
[38:08] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 哥们 |
[38:09] | You know, I-I spent two months in that small town. | 我在那个小镇待了两个月 |
[38:11] | You know, spent every day with-with two virtual strangers, | 每天和两个完全陌生的人朝夕相处 |
[38:14] | and, uh… I got to tell you, | 而且…说句实话 |
[38:17] | I haven’t had that feeling since I was a kid. | 这种感觉只有小的时候有过 |
[38:19] | You know? Just… | 你知道吗 就是那种… |
[38:21] | a feeling of, um… | 那种感觉… |
[38:24] | just being responsible for other people. You know? | 那种为其他人负责的感觉 你能明白吗 |
[38:27] | Sense of a family. So… | 一家人的感觉 而且… |
[38:31] | I liked it. You know? | 我很喜欢 真的 |
[38:33] | I liked it, so I think, um… | 我很喜欢这种感觉 所以我想… |
[38:37] | I think that’s what’s next for me. | 我想这就是我下一步想要的 |
[38:39] | Yeah. For sure. | 是的 没错 |
[38:41] | Absolutely. By the time I’m 40, | 绝对是的 等到我四十岁的时候 |
[38:42] | I’m gonna have a wife, I’m gonna have a kid, | 我一定要有老婆有孩子 |
[38:44] | – the whole shebang. – You should probably date somebody first. | -完整的家庭生活 -首先你得先找个女朋友 |
[38:47] | You know, it’s only nine months till our birthday. | 其实距离我们生日只有九个月了 |
[38:49] | Why you always got to be a buzzkill? Huh? | 你为什么总要这么扫兴 |
[38:52] | By the way, where is Mom? I’m starving. | 顺便问一下妈妈在哪 我要饿死了 |
[38:55] | Are you starving? I’m starving. | 你饿了吗 我好饿 |
[39:06] | All right, ma’am, you’re home. | 好了 女士 你到家了 |
[39:07] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[39:34] | – Mom. Come on in. Hi. – Hi. | -妈 快进来 嗨 -你好 |
[39:37] | Thank you very much for bringing her home. | 非常感谢你送她回来 |
[39:39] | Thank God. Mom, we’ve been, you know, | 谢天谢地 妈 我们都快急死了 |
[39:41] | – calling nonstop. – I’m sorry, I-I went out | -一直给你打电话 -抱歉 我出去了 |
[39:44] | to try and get you a birthday cake to surprise you, | 本来想买个生日蛋糕 送你们一份惊喜 |
[39:47] | and then I got all… turned around. | 但后来我突然…晕头转向了 |
[39:49] | – I hope I didn’t ruin your whole party. – No. | -希望我没有毁掉你们的生日会 -没有 |
[39:53] | – Happy 40th, sweetheart. – Thanks, Mom. Thank you. | -四十岁生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢你妈妈 |
[39:58] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you, Mom. | -生日快乐 -谢谢你 妈妈 |
[40:01] | – Here, I got you this. – Thank you. | -给我吧 我来拿 -谢谢 |
[40:07] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[40:09] | I was getting worried. | 我都开始担心你了 |
[40:10] | Of course I came back. | 我当然会回来 |
[40:12] | That movie was three and a half hours long, | 电影演了三个半小时 |
[40:14] | and then the line at the store was huge. | 而且商店又排了特别长的队 |
[40:16] | I left you a bunch of messages. | 我给你发了一大堆信息 |
[40:19] | I turned off my cell phone for the movie. | 因为看电影所以我把手机关了 |
[40:21] | I must’ve forgotten to turn it back on. | 我一定是忘记开机了 |
[40:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:26] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[40:42] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[40:43] | Oh, how’s she doing back there? | 她感觉怎么样 |
[40:44] | Uh, she’s laying down. She’s a little nauseous. | 刚刚躺下 有点想吐 |
[40:47] | My fiancée’s | 我的未婚妻 |
[40:48] | got morning sickness at all hours of the day, so… | 一整天都会有晨间妊娠反应 所以… |
[40:52] | Oh, try ginger tea. | 试试姜茶 |
[40:53] | – That always worked for me. – Yeah? | -那对我非常有用 -是吗 |
[40:55] | – Yeah. – Ginger tea. Good tip. Thank you. | -是的 -姜茶 好主意 谢了 |
[40:57] | And, um, thank you very much for bringing my mom home. | 还有非常感谢你送我妈回家 |
[41:00] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[41:04] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[41:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Kevin, is Randall here yet? | 凯文 兰德尔到了吗 |
[41:12] | No, Mom. Randall’s not coming. | 没有 妈 兰德尔没有来 |
[41:14] | We’re not speaking, remember? | 我们已经闹掰了 还记得吗 |
[41:22] | Looks delicious. | 看起来很好吃 |
[41:25] | – And I’ll just take that off your hands. – Don’t– Now… | -接下来我接手吧 -不行 现在… |
[41:28] | Stop. Hey. | 别闹了 |
[41:32] | I’m really sorry, Mom. | 我真的很抱歉 妈 |
[41:35] | About last night. | 昨晚我过分了 |
[41:36] | I was probably overreacting and… | 我应该是反应过度了… |
[41:38] | you know. | 别介意 |
[41:44] | I was halfway through the trailer of Cats… | 我看《猫》的预告片看到一半… |
[41:49] | when I couldn’t remember what movie I went to go see. | 突然想不起来我要看的是哪部电影了 |
[41:58] | I think I need to see a doctor. | 我想我需要去看医生了 |
[42:03] | Okay. | 好的 |