时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[00:02] | – No, Mom, Mom, no! – Jack! | -不 妈妈 不要 -杰克 |
[00:05] | You know, when you had your first breakdown, | 还记得吗 你第一次崩溃的时候 |
[00:07] | you thought that was gonna be the only one. | 你以为那会是唯一的一次 |
[00:08] | I appreciate your concern. | 很感谢你这么担心我 |
[00:11] | But I’m fine. | 但我很好 |
[00:11] | Okay, I am worried that we’re just | 好吧 我很担心 |
[00:13] | one big emotional thing from this happening– | 如果再出一件什么大事 你就会… |
[00:15] | Beth, I’m fine. | 贝丝 我很好 |
[00:16] | It appears you have mild cognitive impairment. | 你的症状符合轻度认知障碍 |
[00:19] | Things could begin to deteriorate. | 有些功能可能会开始退化 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry to keep asking you | 一直要你为这件事保密 |
[00:23] | – to keep this to yourself. – I get it. | -我很抱歉 -我明白 |
[00:26] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝回来了 |
[00:27] | Hey. | 嗯 |
[00:29] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[00:31] | I’m hanging in there. | 我挺得住 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna grab some water, and then I’m coming to bed. | 我去喝点水 然后就上床睡觉 |
[00:49] | Okay, maybe we shouldn’t have read them Hop on Pop. | 也许我们不该给他们念《老爸身上跳》 |
[00:52] | Come on, Dr. Seuss always puts them to sleep. | 不会的 苏斯博士的书总能哄他们睡着 |
[00:54] | All right, Katie girl, come on. | 凯特宝贝 来吧 |
[00:56] | Let’s go, up and at ’em, up and at ’em! | 去睡觉啦 抱起来咯 抱起来咯 |
[00:57] | – No, no! – Yes, yes. | -不要 -就要 |
[00:59] | Come on, bug, come on, come on, come on. | 宝贝乖 该去睡觉了 |
[00:59] | – You’re going with Mom today. – Oh, let’s go to bed. | -今天你要跟着妈妈去睡觉 -我们去床上 |
[01:02] | All right, gentlemen, the last one | 二位先生 最后一个上床的 |
[01:04] | under the sheets is a dirty, stinkin’, rotten egg. | 就是一颗脏脏破破的小臭蛋 |
[01:07] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[01:10] | Oh, first night in your big-boy beds. | 这是你们睡大床的第一天 |
[01:15] | Yep, okay, love you, too. | 好了 我也爱你 |
[01:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:25] | Sleep like kings. | 要睡得像国王一样 |
[01:38] | And time. Babe, I tell you, you shave a few minutes off that, | 计时结束 宝贝 要是你能再快几分钟 |
[01:41] | you’re gonna join me on the leader board. | 你就要在积分榜上赶超我了 |
[01:42] | Are you kidding me? You know, she made me sing Wham!, | 开什么玩笑 她让我唱威猛乐队的歌 |
[01:45] | and then Queen as an encore. | 还加了一首皇后乐队的 |
[01:49] | You know, why don’t you call it a night? | 要不你直接去睡觉吧 |
[01:50] | – What? – Yeah, take some cough medicine, | -什么 -对 吃点止咳药 |
[01:52] | and just pass out. | 直接睡吧 |
[01:53] | – What? – I’m sorry. | -怎么了 -别闹 |
[01:55] | You actually think these three are gonna stay asleep? | 难道你真以为他们能睡安稳吗 |
[01:58] | With brand-new beds | 都是新床 |
[02:00] | and Big Three separation anxiety? | 而且第一次分开睡 |
[02:02] | Whatever happens, I can handle it, all right? | 不管什么情况 我都能处理 好吗 |
[02:04] | – Okay. – I’m gonna make a pot of coffee. | -好 -我会泡一壶咖啡 |
[02:05] | I rented The Shining. I’m good. | 我还租了《闪灵》 没问题 |
[02:07] | No, I’m good, too. I’m fine. | 没关系 我也没问题 |
[02:09] | I’m not even tired. I swear. | 我根本一点都不累 我发誓 |
[02:40] | Bud, you’re not supposed to be up. | 儿子 你怎么起来了 |
[02:41] | Dad, I’m scared. | 爸 我害怕 |
[02:45] | There’s nothing to be scared about, pal. | 没什么好怕的 儿子 |
[02:47] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[02:58] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想把事情闹大 |
[03:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:04] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:05] | Money? | 要钱吗 |
[03:07] | Uh, okay, I-I-I-I… | 可以 我… |
[03:08] | I have money, all right? | 我有钱 好吗 |
[03:10] | You can have my… | 我可以给你 |
[03:17] | I’m a city councilman. | 我是市议员 |
[03:18] | You should know that. | 你要考虑这一点 |
[03:19] | And you’re in my home. | 而且你在我家 |
[03:22] | There are security cameras everywhere. | 我家到处都是安保摄像头 |
[03:24] | You already triggered the silent alarm. | 你已经触动了无声警报 |
[03:27] | Leave now, maybe you avoid the cops. | 现在走的话 也许还能躲开警察 |
[03:31] | If you stay, | 如果你不走 |
[03:33] | you will not get past me. | 我一定不让你过我这一关 |
[04:11] | Hey, Mom, Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[04:13] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:14] | Hey! Hey, hey, Mom! | 妈妈 妈 |
[04:15] | Come on, get out of the lightning. | 快回来 别站在闪电下 |
[04:17] | Please, please! Come in, Mom! | 求你了 快进来 妈 |
[04:18] | Please come into the house, Mom. | 求你进屋来 妈 |
[04:20] | Please, Mom! | 妈 我求你了 |
[04:27] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:28] | Mom, please! Can you, please?! | 妈 求你了 进来好吗 |
[04:30] | Can you not hear me, Mom?! | 你听不到吗 妈 |
[04:31] | Mom, Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[04:36] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:37] | Mom, please! | 妈 求你了 |
[04:58] | – We need to go now! – Randall? | -赶紧跟我走 -兰德尔 |
[04:59] | Calm down, it’s just a drill. | 别激动 只是演习而已 |
[05:01] | – Let’s go, please. – Hey… | -跟我走 快 -等等 |
[05:02] | Hey, hey, hey! Stop, stop, stop for a second. | 等等 你先站住 |
[05:04] | Hey, look at me, look at me. It’s just a drill. | 看着我 听我说 只是演习而已 |
[05:07] | Okay, th-there’s, there’s no fire. | 好吗 没有着火 |
[05:09] | It’s-it’s… | 这是演习 |
[05:10] | it’s just a drill. | 这只是演习 |
[05:15] | Uh, come here. | 过来 |
[05:21] | We’re okay. | 没事的 |
[05:28] | Councilman? | 议员 |
[05:31] | Councilman Pearson? | 皮尔森议员 |
[05:37] | Sorry, Lieutenant. | 抱歉 警官 |
[05:39] | What was that? | 您叫我吗 |
[05:40] | Just saying we’ve checked out the house. | 我说我们检查了房子 |
[05:41] | Nothing seems to be missing. | 好像没有物品丢失 |
[05:43] | We’ve dusted the downstairs. | 我们已经打扫完楼下了 |
[05:45] | – And we can dust upstairs. – No need. | -我们也可以搜查楼上 -不用了 |
[05:46] | – I caught him coming in. – Okay. | -他刚闯进来就被我抓到了 -好吧 |
[05:48] | And I notice you don’t have a security system. | 我注意到您家没有安保系统 |
[05:51] | I highly recommend installing one. | 我强烈建议您安装一套 |
[05:52] | I will. Uh, I’ve been meaning to, actually. | 我会的 其实我一直打算装来着 |
[05:55] | We just got so busy with… | 只是一直以来太忙了… |
[05:57] | – I’ll get it done. – Okay. | -我会装好的 -好的 |
[05:59] | Uh, if you’ll excuse me, my wife is upstairs | 如果您不介意 我妻子还在楼上 |
[06:01] | calming down our girls– I need to go check on them. | 安抚我的女儿们 我得上去看看她们 |
[06:03] | Of course. We’re almost finished here. | 当然可以 我们基本搜查完毕了 |
[06:05] | Uh, Councilman. | 议员先生 |
[06:08] | I don’t want to be an alarmist, but home invaders | 我不想危言耸听 但入室行窃者 |
[06:10] | often come back the same night or the next night | 很可能当夜或隔夜回来 |
[06:13] | because many families are too rattled to stay in the home. | 因为很多家庭被吓得不敢留在家里 |
[06:16] | We’ll have a squad car posted out front, but… | 我们会留辆警车守在门前 但… |
[06:19] | just an FYI. | 还是要跟您说一下 |
[06:21] | – That’s good to know. – Okay. | -谢谢告知 -没事 |
[06:23] | – Thanks. – You bet. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[06:35] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[06:36] | Probably just looking for money. | 可能只是在找钱 |
[06:38] | You know, he wasn’t gonna hurt us. | 他没想伤害我们 |
[06:40] | That’s why he ran away when he saw Dad. | 所以他一看见爸爸就逃走了 |
[06:43] | What if he comes back? | 那他回来怎么办 |
[06:44] | Honey, that’s… | 宝贝 那是… |
[06:46] | that’s not gonna happen. | 那种事不会发生的 |
[06:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:54] | Uh, ’cause we’re in a big city now. | 因为我们现在住在一个大城市 |
[06:56] | Cops are like | 警察就像 |
[06:58] | Avengers out here and… | 复仇者一样待在外面… |
[07:01] | Yeah. And Dad probably scared him away for good | 对 而且爸爸很可能会用冷笑话 |
[07:03] | with his awful jokes. | 把他永远吓跑 |
[07:06] | They’re an acquired taste. | 一般人确实欣赏不了 |
[07:09] | Beth, can we talk in the hallway? | 贝丝 能跟我去走廊聊聊吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:18] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah. You? | 还好 你呢 |
[07:22] | As good as can be expected, I guess. | 还过得去吧 我感觉 |
[07:25] | All right. | 那就好 |
[07:26] | 7:00 in the morning. | 已经早晨七点了 |
[07:27] | No one’s going back to bed. | 也没人睡回笼觉了 |
[07:29] | You should take the girls and check into a hotel tonight. | 你今晚得带女儿们住酒店 |
[07:32] | Try to get some rest. | 好好休息一下 |
[07:34] | Hotel? Why? | 酒店 为什么 |
[07:36] | Uh, it’s just to be safe. | 只是想确保安全 |
[07:37] | The-the officer mentioned that sometimes | 警官说入侵者 |
[07:39] | these guys come back two nights in a row. | 有时会连续两晚过来 |
[07:41] | – Oh, my God. No. – Just… | -天呐 不行 -所以… |
[07:43] | Uh, you have to come with us. | 你得和我们一起来 |
[07:44] | I’m not leaving you here alone. | 我不能把你独自留在这里 |
[07:45] | – Beth. – I’m not, Randall. | -贝丝 -我不干 兰德尔 |
[07:47] | Beth, I’m staying. | 贝丝 我要留下来 |
[07:49] | I got to fix the window, | 我得修理窗户 |
[07:50] | make sure the security system gets installed. | 确保安保系统正常安装 |
[07:53] | I don’t want the girls exposed to that. | 我不想让女儿们看到这些 |
[07:55] | And I want to make sure the house is back to normal | 我希望在你们回来之前 |
[07:57] | before you come home, okay? | 让房子恢复原状 好吗 |
[08:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:01] | They’re leaving a squad car outside. | 他们会在外面停一辆警车 |
[08:04] | If this guy is dumb enough to come back, | 如果那个家伙蠢到还会回来 |
[08:06] | he’ll have to deal with me and Tess’s T-ball bat. | 他就得对付我和苔丝的棒球棍了 |
[08:10] | I don’t know how you can | 真不懂你在这种时候 |
[08:11] | joke around at a time like this. | 怎么还能开得出来玩笑 |
[08:12] | What? All I’m saying is that he’ll have to deal with my bat | 怕什么 我只是说他得对付我的球棒 |
[08:17] | and these guns. | 和二头肌了 |
[08:20] | – Know what I’m saying? – Mom? | -懂了吗 -妈妈 |
[08:23] | Yeah, baby. | 来了 宝贝 |
[09:16] | Almond liqueur crème pat? | 杏仁甜酒蛋糕吗 |
[09:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[09:22] | It’s very nice and strong. I love that. | 非常好吃 味道浓郁 我很喜欢 |
[09:25] | Marzipan’s good. Chocolate’s good. | 杏仁膏很好 巧克力很好 |
[09:27] | The jellies are nice. | 果冻也不错 |
[09:29] | The pastry not so. | 点心一般 |
[09:32] | – Thank you, Kim-Joy. -Thank you very much. | -谢谢你 金娇 -十分感谢 |
[09:35] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[09:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:51] | You’re up? | 你还醒着吗 |
[09:52] | Why are your texts so formal? | 你的信息为什么措辞那么正式 |
[09:55] | Whatever. | 谁知道 |
[09:56] | Did I catch you on set? | 你还在片场吗 |
[09:57] | No, uh, I finished my reshoot last night. | 没有 我的镜头昨晚就补拍好了 |
[09:59] | I’m actually not in L.A. | 其实我现在不在洛杉矶 |
[10:02] | Oh. Where are you? | 那你在哪 |
[10:03] | Home. Or, well, what used to be home anyway. | 在家 或者说是曾经的家 |
[10:06] | I’m in Pittsburgh doing something | 我在匹兹堡 做一件… |
[10:09] | totally stupid. | 很傻的事 |
[10:11] | Right, or maybe not. Maybe it’s so… | 或许不傻 或许… |
[10:14] | crazy that it’s actually sane. | 傻到有点失去理智了 |
[10:17] | I’m going to a funeral. | 我要去参加葬礼 |
[10:19] | Whose? | 谁的 |
[10:22] | Sophie’s mom died. | 索菲的妈妈过世了 |
[10:24] | Oh, damn. | 真糟糕 |
[10:26] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[10:27] | Who knows? What about you? | 谁知道呢 你怎么样 |
[10:30] | Someone broke into our house last night. | 昨晚有人闯进我们家了 |
[10:33] | What? Is everyone okay? | 什么 大家还好吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah, everybody’s fine. | 嗯 大家都平安无事 |
[10:36] | Please don’t tell Mom or Kate. | 求你别告诉妈妈和凯特 |
[10:38] | I don’t want anybody to worry. | 我不想让别人担心 |
[10:39] | Okay. Yeah, no. | 好的 没问题 我不说 |
[10:40] | Geez, Randall, what happened? | 我的天 兰德尔 怎么回事 |
[10:43] | Uh, I got home from the airport around 2:00 last night, | 我昨晚大约凌晨两点才从机场回到家 |
[10:47] | checked on the fam, | 看了看家里人 |
[10:48] | came downstairs for a glass of water, | 准备下楼喝杯水 |
[10:50] | and bam– I was face-to-face | 结果 我正好和 |
[10:53] | with Christian Slater’s creepy doppelgãnger. | 惊悚版的克里斯汀·史莱特四目相对 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:59] | Kind of rattled me. | 把我吓到了 |
[11:01] | Where were you coming from? | 你去哪了 |
[11:05] | The airport– where were you coming from? | 你说机场 你去哪里了 |
[11:08] | Oh, it was a… | 我去了… |
[11:10] | I was at a work thing. | 是工作上的事 |
[11:11] | It was a fundraiser in Boston. | 是波士顿的一场募捐活动 |
[11:14] | Dude, it’s… it’s boring. | 老哥 那… 那太无聊了 |
[11:16] | I should let you go. | 我应该放你去睡觉了 |
[11:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:20] | You want to chat for a bit? | 你还想再聊聊吗 |
[11:22] | Pass the old verbal football back and forth? | 我们再一起叙叙旧 闲聊一会儿 |
[11:24] | Hey, rain check. | 改天吧 |
[11:26] | Thanks, Kev. Uh, I don’t need a catch. | 谢了 小凯 我不需要陪聊 |
[11:28] | I need to get some sleep. | 我需要睡眠 |
[11:30] | Good luck in Pittsburgh. | 祝你在匹兹堡好运 |
[11:32] | Thanks, man. Night. | 谢了老弟 晚安 |
[11:33] | Night. | 晚安 |
[11:44] | Mom, I can’t get this thing to work. | 妈妈 我修不好了 |
[11:46] | Come on, Reeg, enough with the chitchat. | 得了吧 雷格 闲聊够了吧 |
[11:48] | Bring out Benjamin Bratt. | 让本杰明·布拉特出来吧 |
[11:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[11:52] | – Oh. Coming. – He’s from the NBC drama… | -来了 -接下来是NBC电视剧… |
[11:55] | It’s shot. | 彻底坏了 |
[11:57] | You have a new job. | 你找到新工作了 |
[11:58] | Mom, we need some new appliances. | 妈妈 我们得买些新电器 |
[12:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:01] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[12:03] | Don’t worry. In the meantime, | 别担心 你的内内 |
[12:05] | your undies will be dry by tomorrow. | 明天就会干了 |
[12:06] | Stop calling them undies. | 别再管它们叫”内内”了 |
[12:09] | Hey, is Kev coming to your birthday dinner tomorrow? | 小凯明晚会来参加你的生日晚餐吗 |
[12:12] | ‘Cause I was thinking about inviting Beth. | 我考虑邀请贝丝过来 |
[12:13] | Yeah, he is. He’s driving in with Sophie. | 嗯 他会来 他和索菲开车过来 |
[12:18] | Is that ours? | 是我们的车响了吗 |
[12:20] | No, not ours. | 不 和我们无关 |
[12:23] | Are you getting enough sleep? | 你睡觉睡够了吗 |
[12:24] | You’re not normally this sluggish. | 你通常不会这么懒洋洋的 |
[12:26] | Yeah, I-I’m good. It’s just… | 嗯 我挺好 就是… |
[12:28] | Are you okay? I’ve been trying to call you all night. | 你还好吧 我给你打了一整晚电话 |
[12:30] | I’ve been having the weirdest dreams. | 我最近一直在做奇怪的梦 |
[12:31] | Well, I thought we were gonna do | 我还以为我们昨晚要 |
[12:33] | a deep dive on Patti last night. | 好好研究下帕蒂·史密斯 |
[12:36] | Oh. Hey, why are you so mad? | 你怎么这么生气 |
[12:38] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[12:42] | Marc… | 马克… |
[12:45] | That didn’t sound good. | 听起来可不妙 |
[12:46] | No. Uh… | 确实 |
[12:48] | But I-I’ve been watching a bunch of Dawson’s Creek, | 但我最近一直在看《恋爱时代》 |
[12:51] | and they all talk like that, so… | 里面的人都那样说话 所以… |
[12:53] | Sorry, what were you saying about weird dreams? | 等下 你刚刚说什么奇怪的梦 |
[12:56] | Ugh. | 是你啊 |
[12:56] | “Ugh”? That’s a nice hello. | 这个问候可真热情 |
[12:58] | Hold on. | 别挂电话 |
[13:00] | Hey, Ma? | 妈 |
[13:03] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:04] | Guys got here early. | 你们提前来了 |
[13:06] | Hi! What a surprise! | 真是个惊喜 |
[13:09] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Hi. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[13:12] | What’s Kate’s problem? | 凯特怎么了 |
[13:14] | She’s on the phone with Marc. Hey, guys. | 她在和马克讲电话 你们好 |
[13:16] | Oh, she’s still dating that greaseball? | 她还在和那个老油条约会吗 |
[13:17] | I wasn’t expecting you guys until tomorrow. | 我还以为你们明天才会到 |
[13:19] | My class got canceled, | 我的课取消了 |
[13:21] | so we just decided to come early. | 所以我们决定提前过来 |
[13:23] | – So happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[13:25] | What’s with the shrine to Randall’s holey underwear? | 怎么把兰德尔的破洞内裤供起来了 |
[13:27] | See? I’ve been telling him all morning | 对吧 我今早一直跟他说 |
[13:29] | – that he needs new undies. – Please stop saying “Undies.” | -他得买新内内了 -求你别说”内内”了 |
[13:32] | I got to go to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[13:33] | I’ll see you for your birthday dinner. | 到你生日晚餐的时候再见 |
[13:34] | Wait. What were you saying before | 等等 你之前说的奇怪的梦 |
[13:36] | about the weird dreams? | 到底是什么 |
[13:39] | Just midterm stress. Don’t worry about it. | 只不过是期中压力太大了 别担心 |
[13:42] | Stop touching my underwear, Kev. | 别碰我内裤 小凯 |
[13:44] | Your undies, you mean? | 你是说你的”内内”吗 |
[13:53] | It’s okay to be scared sometimes, bud. | 偶尔害怕是没关系的 孩子 |
[13:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | I’m really happy that you were brave enough to tell me. | 我很高兴你能鼓起勇气告诉我 |
[14:00] | See, that way, I can help you fix it. | 这样的话 我就能帮你解决掉它 |
[14:13] | Oh, boy, I’m jealous of this bed, bud. | 儿子 我真羡慕你的床 |
[14:17] | This bed is like the Mustang of beds. | 这张床就像床中的”福特野马” |
[14:22] | You know where the cool, powerful motor is? | 你知道帅气又强大的发动机在哪吗 |
[14:26] | Mm, right there. | 就在这 |
[14:30] | What’s scaring you, Randall? | 你在害怕什么 兰德尔 |
[14:32] | – Monsters. – Monsters? | -怪物 -怪物吗 |
[14:34] | You think this bed isn’t safe from monsters? | 你觉得这张床不能保证你的安全吗 |
[14:37] | – No. – No? | -不能 -不能吗 |
[14:39] | Randall, there’s no such thing as monsters. | 兰德尔 世上没有怪物 |
[14:41] | – Yes, there is. – No, there isn’t. | -不 有怪物 – 没有 |
[14:44] | But let’s just say there is. | 但就算有怪物吧 |
[14:48] | Do you think they can get past Dad? | 你觉得他们能过爸爸这一关吗 |
[14:50] | – Uh-uh. – Neither do I. | -不能 -我也这么认为 |
[14:52] | So how about… how about I just… | 所以如果我 |
[14:55] | I lay down right here next to you, okay? | 我躺在你旁边怎么样 |
[14:58] | – Mm-hmm. – So you can go to sleep. | -好 -这样你就能入睡了 |
[15:01] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[15:43] | Hey. | 早啊 |
[15:45] | You’re in. | 你来了 |
[15:46] | I thought you’d take more than a day off. | 我以为你会多休息几天 |
[15:48] | Oh, no way. I’ve got way too much to get done. | 不可能的 我还有很多事情没做 |
[15:51] | Hey, uh, Beth and the girls okay? | 贝丝和你女儿们没事吧 |
[15:54] | Uh, they’re back home. | 她们回家了 |
[15:56] | Yeah, everything’s good. Thanks. | 一切顺利 谢谢 |
[15:59] | You know, so I was thinking, let’s move | 我在想 我们把 |
[16:00] | tomorrow’s town hall meeting to next month. | 明天的市政厅会议改到下个月吧 |
[16:03] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[16:05] | Randall, this town hall might be intense. | 兰德尔 市政厅的气氛会很紧张 |
[16:08] | People, they aren’t thrilled about you | 人们对你支持威尔金斯的住房议案 |
[16:09] | supporting Wilkins’ housing bill. | 这一行为不太满意 |
[16:11] | I get to hear all their concerns tomorrow. | 那我明天得听听他们都有什么顾虑 |
[16:17] | Dude, have you slept at all? | 伙计 你是不是根本没睡 |
[16:19] | I just figured you might want to take it easy this week. | 我只是觉得你这周或许想过得轻松点 |
[16:21] | – You know? – Sorry. | -不是吗 -抱歉 |
[16:27] | Got a new security system. | 我家安装了新的安保系统 |
[16:28] | It’s got, uh, motion detection, facial recognition. | 它包括位移侦测 面部识别 |
[16:31] | It’s cutting-edge stuff. | 先进得很 |
[16:34] | I’m good, Jae. | 我没事 在元 |
[16:34] | – Randall, come on. – Asked and answered, pal. | – 兰德尔 别来这套 -多说无益 |
[16:37] | I’m not gonna let this affect my work. | 我不会让这影响到我的工作 |
[16:38] | Let’s move on. | 开始工作吧 |
[16:41] | – All right. – All right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[16:52] | Your guy said you still had an open-door policy. | 你的员工说你的门户开放政策仍生效 |
[16:54] | You have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah. Darnell. | 有空 达内尔 |
[16:56] | Please don’t tell me | 别告诉我 |
[16:57] | Malik and Deja skipped school again. | 马利克和黛佳又翘课了 |
[16:59] | No, no, it’s nothing like that, Councilman. | 不不 没那回事 市议员 |
[17:03] | Uh-oh, he hit me with the honorific. | 你对我用敬称了 |
[17:04] | This must be bad. Sit. | 一定没好事 请坐 |
[17:07] | Honorific. I like that. | 敬称 我喜欢 |
[17:10] | But no, it’s-it’s not about the kids. Um… | 但不是关于孩子们的事情 |
[17:15] | This is kind of awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[17:16] | I usually don’t bother myself with this stuff. | 我通常不操心这些事的 |
[17:18] | I feel a strong “But” fast approaching. | 我有强烈预感你马上要说”但是”了 |
[17:20] | But… this housing bill. | 但是 关于住房议案 |
[17:24] | It has me and some of the other business owners | 它让我和我周围的店主们 |
[17:26] | around my shop really concerned. | 非常担心 |
[17:29] | If this thing goes through | 如果这项议案通过 |
[17:30] | and they put those condos up, they’re gonna raise our rent. | 公寓楼建起来了 他们就会提高我们的房租 |
[17:32] | And that’s gonna hurt a lot of hard-working people. | 这会伤害许多努力工作的人 |
[17:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | You know, I’m only here ’cause a few folks | 我来这是因为有些人 |
[17:42] | know our kids are close. | 知道我们的孩子关系很近 |
[17:43] | – You know? – Yeah, just one sec. | -对吧 -等我一下 |
[17:48] | Sorry, I’m just dealing with something at home. | 抱歉 我在处理一些家事 |
[17:51] | You were talking about, uh… | 你刚刚是说 |
[17:54] | No, no, no. It’s all good. | 不不不 没事了 |
[17:56] | We’ll talk at the town hall. | 我们到市政厅再谈吧 |
[17:58] | Maybe you’ll listen then. | 或许那时候你就会认真听了 |
[17:59] | Oh, no, hey, no. Sorry. | 不不 抱歉 |
[18:01] | Darnell, I… | 达内尔 我 |
[18:18] | Next time, I get to pick the music. | 下次我来选歌 |
[18:21] | Nobody’s trying to listen to Braveheart. | 哪有人还听《勇敢的心》原声带 |
[18:23] | Movie scores are stimulating yet noninvasive study aids, | 电影配乐能激发学习热情 且不具侵扰性 |
[18:26] | unlike whatever noise you’d choose. | 跟你选择的那些噪音不同 |
[18:28] | Oh, don’t pretend like you know what kind of music I’d pick. | 别装作你了解我会选哪种音乐的样子 |
[18:30] | – TLC FanMail. – Lucky guess. | -TLC的《粉丝来信》 -瞎猫碰上死耗子 |
[18:35] | All right, now I’m gonna bounce. | 好了 我该走了 |
[18:38] | Finish studying on my own and get some sleep. | 独自学完习然后睡觉 |
[18:42] | And tomorrow I’m bringing earplugs. | 明天我会带耳塞来 |
[18:44] | Hey, do you mind staying the night? | 你介意留在这过夜吗 |
[18:47] | Randall, I’ve stayed over almost every night. | 兰德尔 我几乎每晚都留宿 |
[18:49] | My roommates are starting to call me “Mrs. Pearson.” | 我室友已经开始叫我”皮尔森太太”了 |
[18:52] | Hey, there are worse things. | 这有什么大不了的 |
[18:56] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[18:58] | I’m just not sleeping well. | 我只是睡不好 |
[19:02] | But, uh, | 但是 |
[19:03] | not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[19:06] | Okay, waiting to Exhale soundtrack | 好吧 但歌要换成《待到梦醒时分》原声带 |
[19:08] | from here on out, or no movie music at all. | 不然就什么电影配乐都别放了 |
[19:10] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 明白 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna go grab some PJs. | 我回去拿下睡衣 |
[19:31] | Hey, bud, why don’t you grab a seat. | 儿子 赶紧过来坐下 |
[19:33] | Your food’s getting cold. | 你的饭菜都快凉了 |
[19:36] | My boy. I can’t believe you guys got married. | 好家伙 我都不敢相信你已经结婚了 |
[19:38] | I’m so happy. Bec, | 我太高兴了 小贝 |
[19:39] | we can frame the Polaroids, right? | 我们可以给那拍立得照片加个相框 对吧 |
[19:41] | Yeah. We can try. | 当然 可以试试 |
[19:42] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们这是在干什么啊 |
[19:44] | I’m-I’m sorry if the Cornish hens are a little tough. | 真不好意思童子鸡吃起来可能有点硬 |
[19:46] | Somehow they’re burnt and raw. | 不知道为什么 烤得烧焦又没熟的 |
[19:49] | Oh, Bec, come on, this is… this is great. | 小贝 没事 挺好的 |
[19:51] | The whole family, everyone, we’re all together. | 我们一家子都聚在一起了 |
[19:53] | – Everyone came back home. – Hello? He’s dead. | -每个人都回家了 -醒醒啊 他已经死了 |
[19:56] | Should we play Monopoly after dinner? | 我们吃完饭来玩大富翁吧 |
[19:59] | – Yes. – Yeah? Wait, what about Pictionary? | -好啊 -可以吗 或者玩你画我猜怎么样 |
[20:01] | – Oh, team captain. – What the hell is going on? | -我当队长 -这到底怎么回事 |
[20:03] | I’ll flip you for first pick. | 那我第一轮就选你 |
[20:04] | Why are you guys talking about board games? | 你们怎么还在聊桌游啊 |
[20:05] | He’s dead. | 他都死了 |
[20:07] | Damn it, he’s dead! | 可恶 他已经死了 |
[20:09] | He’s dead! He’s… | 他死了 他… |
[20:11] | You’re dead. You’re dead. You’re dead. | 你死了 你死了 你已经死了 |
[20:14] | He’s dead! He’s dead! | 他死了 他都死了 |
[20:16] | You’re dead. You’re dead. | 你死了 你死了 |
[20:18] | Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[20:19] | You’re dead. You’re dead. | 你死了 你都死了 |
[20:22] | – Hey, Randall… – You’re dead. You’re dead. | -兰德尔 -你死了 你已经死了 |
[20:23] | Okay, you okay? | 好了 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 别怕 有我在 |
[20:27] | I’m here for you. It’s okay. | 我陪着你呢 没事的 |
[20:30] | I’m here, Randall. | 我在呢 兰德尔 |
[20:54] | Can’t get this remote to work. | 我搞不定这个遥控器 |
[20:56] | And I forgot the security code. | 那个安保密码我也忘了 |
[20:59] | Randall, the code, babe. | 兰德尔 密码是什么 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | Uh, my parents’ anniversary– 05-16-76. | 是我父母的结婚纪念日 051676 |
[21:05] | Okay. 16, seven, six. | 好 16 7 6 |
[21:08] | Oh, God. All right. | 天呐 对了 |
[21:10] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to change that to our anniversary. | 得把它改成我们自己的结婚纪念日了 |
[21:13] | So no one’s here? | 所以没人闯进来是吗 |
[21:14] | No, babe, Annie just accidentally | 没有 亲爱的 是安妮不小心 |
[21:16] | opened the window and set it off. | 开窗户时触动了警报装置 |
[21:18] | It’s the first day with the security system. | 这才第一天用这安防系统 |
[21:20] | You know, it’s just gonna take some getting used to. | 肯定还需要点时间适应下 |
[21:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:25] | It’s probably the security company now. | 估计是安保公司打来的 |
[21:28] | Tell ’em it’s a false alarm. | 我跟他们说下是假警报 |
[21:30] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:32] | Yes, this is Mrs. Pearson. | 我是皮尔森夫人 |
[22:18] | Do we really need to have weapons | 我们真有必要把装备放得到处都是吗 |
[22:20] | everywhere like we’re Mr. And Mrs. Smith? | 搞得像我们是史密斯夫妇似的 |
[22:24] | You might want to rephrase that, | 你这话可能要重新酝酿下 |
[22:26] | ’cause it actually sounds pretty cool. | 因为听起来还真挺酷的 |
[22:28] | Yeah, you’re right. | 说得也是 |
[22:30] | But my point stands. | 但你明白我意思 |
[22:32] | You know, we are allowed to go back | 你看 我们已经可以安心 |
[22:33] | to our regularly-scheduled programming. | 回归正常生活轨道了 |
[22:35] | The golf club shall return to the trunk of my car. | 是时候把这高尔夫球棍收进后备箱了 |
[22:38] | – Okay then. – All right. | -知道就好 -好吧 |
[22:41] | Now the girls are gonna have dinner | 今天晚上孩子们 |
[22:43] | at their friends’ houses tonight. | 要去朋友家吃饭 |
[22:44] | So, I’ll meet you at the town hall meeting? | 我们就明天市政厅会议上见了 |
[22:46] | If you really want to go. | 如果你想去的话 |
[22:48] | – It could get heated. – Yeah. | -场面可能会很激烈 -当然了 |
[22:51] | All the more reason for me to have your back. | 你这么说我更应该去给你撑腰了 |
[22:53] | Plus, it gives me a chance to stunt on ’em | 再说 这样我才有机会用我的黄玉耳环 |
[22:55] | with my topaz earrings. | 来亮瞎全场了 |
[22:56] | Oh, I do love it when you stunt. | 我最爱你亮瞎全场的样子了 |
[23:00] | That’s odd. | 奇怪了 |
[23:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | I usually keep my earrings right next to my dance photo. | 平常我都是把耳环放在舞蹈照旁边的 |
[23:10] | They’re not here, either. | 这盒子里也找不到 |
[23:12] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:14] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很肯定 |
[23:16] | None of the jewelry from here or on my nightstand is missing. | 盒子里的珠宝都没丢 我床头柜上的也还在 |
[23:30] | My cuff links were in here. | 我的袖扣本来放这里的 |
[23:34] | I haven’t touched them since the inauguration. | 从上次就职典礼后我就没再碰过它们了 |
[23:38] | And they’re missing. | 现在也不见了 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么情况 |
[23:44] | He just grabbed what was out. | 他只把明面上的东西拿走了 |
[23:47] | Beth, he stole ’em. He… | 贝丝 是那个人偷走的 他… |
[23:51] | – He was in our room. – Okay, no, wait. | -他来过我们房间 -好吧 等下 |
[23:54] | – Just relax, because we don’t know if that’s true. – No. | -先别紧张 因为我们也还不确定 -不 |
[23:56] | I’m gonna go call the police | 我去给警察打电话 |
[23:57] | and have ’em over here right now. | 让他们马上过来 |
[24:01] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 |
[24:03] | I should’ve had ’em dust upstairs. | 当时我就应该让他们把楼上也查一遍的 |
[24:05] | Okay. All right, call the police. | 好 可以 给警察打电话 |
[24:06] | But I need you to do something for me. | 不过我需要你帮我个忙 |
[24:08] | Randall, I need you | 兰德尔 我需要你承认 |
[24:09] | to acknowledge that this week has been crazy. | 这一周发生了很多疯狂的事 |
[24:11] | – Of course it was crazy. – Randall, I want you | -当然 -兰德尔 我希望你 |
[24:13] | to acknowledge that Rebecca’s health, | 我希望你承认 丽贝卡的健康问题 |
[24:15] | your trip to L.A., and the break-in… | 你去洛杉矶的事 还有这次非法闯入… |
[24:17] | it’s a lot… for anyone. | 这些事对任何人来说 都很难承受… |
[24:24] | Now, I know you’re not gonna cancel the town hall. | 我知道你现在不会取消市政厅会议 |
[24:26] | – I can’t cancel it. – All right. Let… | -我没办法取消 -好吧 那… |
[24:29] | I’m gonna clear my schedule tomorrow, | 我会推掉我明天所有的行程 |
[24:31] | and you’re gonna clear your schedule, | 你也推掉你的 |
[24:33] | and we’re going to have a real conversation | 我们得好好坐下来谈一谈 |
[24:35] | about everything that’s going on here | 一起聊聊最近发生的事 |
[24:37] | and how to manage it together. | 然后商量下怎么共同应对 |
[24:40] | If I have to body-slam Jae-won | 哪怕我得和在元打一架 |
[24:42] | to get you out of work, I will. | 我明天也非得让你离开办公室 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 听你的 |
[25:03] | You ran as a man of the people. | 你是作为民众的一员参加竞选的 |
[25:05] | Now, what makes you think | 现在 你凭什么认为 |
[25:06] | the people support Wilkins’ housing bill? | 民众会支持威尔金斯的住房法案 |
[25:12] | Uh, I-I realize that | 我… 我明白 |
[25:13] | revitalizing neighborhoods can have pluses and minuses. | 振兴社区这件事有利有弊 |
[25:17] | Uh, yes or no? | 请正面回答我 |
[25:19] | Are you gonna pay for the rent increase for my salon | 如果威尔金斯在隔壁建豪华公寓 |
[25:21] | when Wilkins builds his luxury condo next door? | 导致我的沙龙租金上涨 你会买单吗 |
[25:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好 稍等 |
[25:28] | Um, listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[25:29] | a New York study actually shows | 纽约的一项研究显示 |
[25:31] | that a lot of small businesses thrive | 随着可支配收入的增加 |
[25:34] | with the influx of disposable income. | 许多小企业会蓬勃发展 |
[25:36] | Yeah, and what about the ones that don’t? | 那些没有蓬勃发展的呢 |
[25:38] | Ma’am, if you could wait for the microphone to come around. | 女士 请您等麦克风传过来再提问好吗 |
[25:42] | Sorry. Listen, I’m happy to hear from everyone. | 对不起 我很期待倾听大家每个人的意见 |
[25:44] | If you could please just… | 但是希望你们能… |
[25:50] | Look, uh… | 是这样… |
[25:53] | I can assure you, uh… | 我可以向你们保证… |
[25:54] | I said, what about the ones that don’t? | 我想问 那些没有蓬勃发展的企业怎么办 |
[25:57] | Yes. Yes. | 就是 怎么办 |
[26:17] | I can assure you that the housing bill | 我可以保证 |
[26:20] | will take all of your concerns into account. | 住房法案会考虑到你们所有的顾虑 |
[26:24] | Okay? There are caps on rent hikes | 好吗 我们会对房租上涨设限 |
[26:27] | and programs to make sure that bodegas and salons | 并制定方案来确保酒店 沙龙 |
[26:31] | and all businesses continue to succeed. | 和所有企业继续取得盈利 |
[26:35] | Listen, I wouldn’t support this bill unless I believed in it | 听我说 如果我对法案没信心是不会支持它的 |
[26:39] | and believed that it was good for our district. | 我相信它对我们的地区是有益的 |
[26:45] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你们相信我 |
[26:50] | Trust me. | 请相信我 |
[27:51] | Still can’t believe those town hall people tried | 真不敢相信昨天那些市政厅的人 |
[27:53] | to come for you crazy yesterday. | 发疯似的冲你来 |
[27:55] | That’s what I signed up for. | 这是我应该承担的 |
[28:00] | You know you can adjust the settings on that security app, | 我觉得你可以调整下监控应用的设置 |
[28:03] | make it less sensitive and less distracting. | 让它别那么敏感 别那么让人分心 |
[28:06] | No, it’s all good. Kind of like that I get notified | 不用 挺好的 我还挺喜欢这感觉 |
[28:09] | every time a maple leaf falls by the camera. | 每片枫叶从镜头前飘落我都会知道 |
[28:13] | All right, well, I’m gonna drop the girls off at school, | 好吧 我要送女儿们去学校了 |
[28:15] | and then I’m coming right back. | 送去之后我马上回来 |
[28:17] | Your schedule’s still cleared, yeah? | 你今天的日程还空着吧 |
[28:19] | We’re gonna have this talk? | 我们要谈谈的对吧 |
[28:21] | I’m still on board for the talk. | 我很愿意谈 |
[28:23] | Should we get a red table? | 我们要准备一张红桌子吗 |
[28:25] | Invite Jada and Gammy? | 邀请杰达和加米主持 |
[28:26] | – Yeah. It’s cute. – I’ll see you after my run. | -好吧 这梗很可爱 -跑完步见 |
[28:30] | Don’t dawdle. | 快去 别磨蹭了 |
[28:31] | Girl, I ain’t scared of you. | 妹子 我可不怕你 |
[28:39] | Hey, Darnell. | 你好 达内尔 |
[28:41] | What a… what a surprise, man. What’s up? | 真…是个惊喜 什么事 |
[28:43] | Yeah, I had a-a day off. | 我今天休息 |
[28:45] | Thought I’d stop by. | 就想过来看看 |
[28:46] | Listen, about what happened in the office… | 是这样 那天在办公室里发生的事… |
[28:48] | I-I never meant to offend… | 我绝不是故意冒犯… |
[28:49] | I’m not here to talk about that. | 我不是来说那个的 |
[28:51] | Malik told me about the break-in. | 马利克告诉我非法闯入的事了 |
[28:59] | Yeah, I was wondering why you were so quiet at the town hall. | 我还在想你在市政厅为什么这么安静 |
[29:02] | Thought you was gonna light me up. | 还以为你会直接火力全开 |
[29:03] | I was planning to. | 我本打算这么做的 |
[29:05] | Had a whole list of questions. | 准备了一堆问题 |
[29:06] | Kelly added some heavy hitters, too. You know she don’t play. | 凯利也加了一些狠话 你知道她很凶的 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:12] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道怎么说 伙计 |
[29:15] | Some dude breaks into my house | 如果有人闯进我家 |
[29:16] | where my wife and kids are sleeping, | 闯进我妻子和孩子们睡觉的地方 |
[29:18] | I would’ve lost it. I’d be a mess. | 我也会失控的 我会一团糟 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:24] | I run. | 我会跑 |
[29:25] | -From the dude? No shame. -No. | -躲开歹徒吗 不丢脸 -不是 |
[29:28] | I mean, I go for long runs. | 我是说 我会去长跑 |
[29:31] | You know, get the blood flowing, heart pumping, | 让血液流动 心脏跳动 |
[29:33] | adrenaline rushing. | 肾上腺素激增 |
[29:35] | That’s always been how I, uh… | 这就是我怎么… |
[29:37] | how I get over it, you know? | 怎么克服恐惧 |
[29:39] | Regain my composure. | 恢复镇静的 |
[29:42] | You, um… | 你… |
[29:44] | you didn’t seem too composed | 无论昨晚在市政厅 |
[29:46] | last night at the town hall or in your office the other day. | 还是前几天在你办公室 你似乎都不太镇静 |
[29:50] | Do you do anything else besides running? | 除了跑步 你还会做其他的事情吗 |
[29:53] | – I was thinking of a Peloton. – No, no, no. | -我还在考虑动感单车 -不 |
[29:55] | No, I mean, like, uh… | 不 我的意思是 |
[29:57] | do you go to therapy? | 你会找心理医生吗 |
[30:00] | It’s made a big difference with me. | 我曾从中受益很多 |
[30:02] | I don’t. You go to therapy? | 我不看 你看心理医生吗 |
[30:05] | Look, clearly you’re an agitated cat. | 你现在明显有些焦躁不安 |
[30:08] | I used to be, too. You know, | 我以前也是 |
[30:10] | and there’s certain things you can’t talk to your girl about. | 而且有些事你很难对妻子开口 |
[30:12] | Oh, I can talk to Beth about anything. | 我和贝丝无话不谈 |
[30:13] | Can I finish? | 能让我说完吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:21] | About ten years back, | 大概十年前 |
[30:23] | there was this Easter service. | 这里举办过一场复活节仪式 |
[30:25] | Malik fell getting out the car, split his pants open, | 马利克下车时摔了一跤 裤子都划破了 |
[30:28] | so Kelly had to take him back home early, but I stayed. | 凯莉只好提前带他回家 但我没回 |
[30:31] | I noticed a bunch of hymn books on the floor. | 我看到地上有堆赞美诗集 |
[30:34] | So I helped Pastor James pick ’em up. | 就帮詹姆斯牧师把它们拾起来了 |
[30:37] | Next thing I know, I spilled my guts to him. | 然后我只记得 我把心声全向他吐露了 |
[30:41] | About Kelly, work, money, everything. | 我谈到了凯莉 工作 收入 什么都谈 |
[30:45] | And from then on, every Sunday after church let out at 1:00, | 从那以后 每周日一点教堂一开放 |
[30:48] | there I was helping Pastor James pick up hymn books, | 我就在那帮詹姆斯牧师收拾赞美诗集 |
[30:51] | looking for a talk. | 想跟他说说话 |
[30:54] | Eventually he got sick of my ass | 后来他听烦了我的破事 |
[30:56] | getting free counseling sessions. | 烦我总找他做免费咨询 |
[30:58] | One day, he hands me this manila envelope. | 有一天 他递给我个卡纸信封 |
[31:01] | I think he’s handing me divorce papers. | 我觉得他是想赶紧甩了我 |
[31:03] | But, um, Dr. Freeman’s business card was inside. | 可是信封里装了张弗里曼医生的名片 |
[31:06] | You’re not about to hand me an envelope, are you? | 你不是准备给我递个信封吧 |
[31:08] | No. | 不是 |
[31:09] | I’m sure you can find someone who doesn’t use a sliding scale. | 你肯定能找个不按浮动费率收钱的医生 |
[31:13] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[31:17] | Look, bro, I get it. | 兄弟 我明白 |
[31:20] | Us men of a certain shade, | 我们男人 心里装着事 |
[31:23] | we’re not used to talking. | 不习惯交谈 |
[31:27] | But that’s therapy, right? | 但心理治疗就是这样 对吧 |
[31:29] | Talking. | 靠说话 |
[31:31] | It doesn’t always have to be that deep. | 没必要总是聊得多深入 |
[31:35] | You can just talk about everyday stuff. | 聊聊日常琐事都可以 |
[31:43] | I, uh, I appreciate the offer, Darnell. | 我很感谢你的建议 达内尔 |
[31:46] | But, uh, I’m well aware of what my issues are. | 不过我很清楚我的问题是什么 |
[31:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:51] | Running suits me just fine. | 跑步就很适合我 |
[31:54] | Speaking of which, uh… | 说到跑步… |
[31:57] | Thanks for the chat. | 谢谢你和我聊天 |
[31:59] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[31:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:03] | You don’t have to be embarrassed. | 你不用难为情 |
[32:04] | – I’m not. – Okay, then tell me about your dreams. | -我没有 -好 那跟我说说你做的梦 |
[32:07] | How long have they been happening? | 这些梦做了多久了 |
[32:12] | O-Off and on since my… since my dad died. | 自从我爸去世就一直断断续续 |
[32:16] | I guess the fire alarm made things worse. | 上次的火灾警报好像让噩梦更频繁了 |
[32:21] | It’s not like watching a movie or anything. | 这和看电影什么的还不一样 |
[32:23] | I can’t remember all the details. | 很多细节我记不清 |
[32:28] | I just feel so helpless. | 只是感觉很无助 |
[32:30] | Like I have no control over anything. | 就好像什么事都不受我掌控 |
[32:36] | It’s stupid. | 真傻 |
[32:37] | No, Randall. | 不 兰德尔 |
[32:39] | That’s not even close to stupid. | 这样一点都不傻 |
[32:43] | I had the worst dreams after my dad died. | 我爸去世后 我也总做噩梦 |
[32:48] | They always involved choking. | 梦里总会出现窒息 |
[32:50] | Lack of oxygen. | 缺氧 |
[32:52] | – Lung cancer? – Right. | -因为你父亲是肺癌去世的 -没错 |
[32:54] | It seems so obvious now, | 现在很容易想明白 |
[32:57] | but it didn’t to me at the time. | 但我那时候想不明白 |
[33:00] | Not until I talked to someone. | 直到我开始找人倾诉 |
[33:02] | I learned to tell myself that they’re just dreams. | 于是我学会告诉自己 那些只是梦 |
[33:05] | It gave me control. | 这让我慢慢学会掌控自己 |
[33:07] | And now… | 而现在 |
[33:10] | the dreams about my dad are good. | 关于我爸爸的梦都是好梦 |
[33:13] | They’re happy. | 都是快乐的梦 |
[33:16] | They make me feel like I’m creating | 这些梦让我感觉 |
[33:20] | new memories of him. | 我在创造关于他的新记忆 |
[33:24] | You can do that, too. | 你也可以做到的 |
[33:25] | Just talk to someone. | 找个人聊聊就好 |
[33:27] | Like a counselor or… | 比如说心理咨询师 或… |
[33:29] | I-I don’t know if that’s my thing. | 我不确定这样适不适合我 |
[33:32] | Well, then, how about grief group? | 那参加丧亲支持会怎么样 |
[33:35] | They have one on the weekends. | 每周末都举办一次 |
[33:36] | I-I went a couple times when I first got to school. | 我刚来学校时还去过几次 |
[33:40] | Now, I could go with you tomorrow | 明天你妈妈的晚餐开始前 |
[33:41] | before your mom’s dinner. | 我可以陪你去参加 |
[33:44] | It’s better than torturing yourself. | 这样比独自受折磨要好 |
[33:46] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:11] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:14] | Please! Stop! Stop! | 求你住手 住手 |
[34:18] | Get the hell off me, man! | 你给我滚开 |
[34:45] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[34:47] | Bud, i promise I scared all the monsters away. | 宝贝 我保证我把怪物全吓跑了 |
[34:52] | And because they know that you’re my son, | 现在他们知道你是我儿子了 |
[34:54] | now they’re afraid of you, too. | 他们也开始害怕你了 |
[34:59] | Look, I’m, I’m gonna be honest with you, Randall. | 我跟你说实话吧 兰德尔 |
[35:03] | Your-your brother and your sister | 你的哥哥和姐姐 |
[35:04] | are kind of high-maintenance, so… | 都挺让人操心的 所以 |
[35:06] | so I need you to just keep being you. | 我希望你能一直那么让人放心 |
[35:09] | Because if you go south, | 因为如果连你也出状况 |
[35:12] | well, Mom and Dad, we don’t stand a chance. | 妈妈和爸爸 我们就肯定搞不定了 |
[35:14] | So can you be a good boy and sleep in your bed tonight? | 所以你今晚能乖乖地自己睡吗 |
[35:21] | Okay. Way to be brave, my strong, little man. | 好吧 真勇敢 我坚强的小伙子 |
[35:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:36] | It’s a minor break in the fifth metacarpal. | 第五掌骨有一点小骨折 |
[35:39] | Boxer’s fracture. | 拳击手骨折 |
[35:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[35:43] | He’ll have this cast on for a few weeks, | 他需要带几周护具 |
[35:45] | but everything else checks out just fine. | 不过其他地方都没问题 |
[35:49] | Hate to see the other guy. | 估计另外一个家伙更惨 |
[35:50] | Oh, thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[35:55] | Jae-won told me what happened. | 在元都跟我说了 |
[35:57] | He said someone named Amadeus Cho | 他说一个叫阿玛迪斯·周的人 |
[35:58] | is handling the situation. | 正在处理这件事情 |
[36:00] | I-I don’t know what that means, but he sounded confident. | 我不知道那是什么意思 但他听起来很有信心 |
[36:07] | And the woman… uh, the one that you saved, | 还有那个女人 你救的那个女人 |
[36:11] | she’s calling you a hero. | 她说你是英雄 |
[36:14] | You’re a hero, baby. | 你是个英雄 宝贝 |
[36:19] | I’m really tired. | 我好累 |
[36:21] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 是啊 好吧 好吧 |
[36:22] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[36:44] | Baby… | 宝贝… |
[36:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:54] | Get some rest. | 你先休息一下 |
[37:36] | 新消息 按键解锁 | |
[37:54] | Come on. The last thing I want to do is catch grief | 快点 我可不希望因为没赶上丧亲支持会 |
[37:56] | for being late to a grief group. | 而感到沮丧万分 |
[37:58] | Good, get all your wack jokes out of your system now. | 行 把你那些蹩脚的笑话都说个痛快吧 |
[38:07] | – Hello. – Hey, man. | -你好 -你好 哥们 |
[38:08] | Kev. Hold up. I-I’m coming home to Mom’s dinner, | 小凯 稍等 我会回家参加妈妈的聚餐 |
[38:11] | uh, but I’m heading to something right now, so… | 不过我现在有别的事情 所以… |
[38:13] | Mom canceled her birthday dinner. | 妈妈取消了她的生日聚餐 |
[38:14] | Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 |
[38:15] | Something’s wrong with Kate. | 凯特出了点事情 |
[38:17] | Um, I’ll explain in the car. | 我上车了再给你解释 |
[38:18] | Just be ready in 20. We’re coming to pick you up. | 二十分钟内准备好 我们现在去接你 |
[38:20] | – All right? – O-Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[38:21] | I-I’ll be downstairs. | 我马上下楼 |
[38:26] | Uh, is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[38:29] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:31] | Uh, family emergency. Dinner’s canceled. | 家里有急事 聚餐取消了 |
[38:34] | – I’m gonna have to skip the grief group. – Okay, Ran… | -我没法去丧亲支持小组了 -好吧 兰… |
[38:37] | – I’m really sorry. – Oh. | -很抱歉 -好 |
[38:41] | Um, oka-okay. | 没 没事的 |
[38:46] | How’s the guy? Uh, the purse snatcher. | 那家伙怎么样了 那个抢手提包的人 |
[38:48] | Uh, he’s just got, like, a small orbital fracture. | 他只是眼眶有点小骨折 |
[38:51] | Nothing too serious. | 没什么大事 |
[38:53] | It’s been an insane week. | 这周真是够折腾的 |
[38:56] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[39:16] | Way to go, Councilman. | 你真棒 市议员 |
[39:18] | How does it feel to be a hero? | 成为英雄的感觉怎么样 |
[40:26] | Hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[40:29] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[40:33] | I lied, man. | 哥们 我说谎了 |
[40:35] | I need a catch. Uh… | 我需要陪聊 |
[40:39] | I’m not okay. | 我不太好 |
[40:45] | I’m not okay, man. | 哥们 我不太好 |
[40:46] | I, uh… | 我… |
[40:50] | He had a knife. | 他当时拿着把刀 |
[40:52] | He was in my bedroom, Kevin. | 他进过我的卧室 凯文 |
[40:54] | He could’ve done something to Beth. | 他差一点就伤到贝丝了 |
[40:56] | He could’ve done something to my girls. | 差一点就伤到我的女儿们 |
[40:58] | He could have… | 就差一点… |
[40:59] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[41:00] | Hey, hey, listen, I’m here, all right? | 听我说 我在这里 好吗 |
[41:03] | I’m here. Just breathe, Randall, okay? | 我在这呢 深呼吸 兰德尔 好吗 |
[41:06] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸就好 |
[41:08] | We can just sit here on the phone together. | 我们可以一起坐在这里聊一聊 |
[41:10] | All right? Whatever you want. | 好吗 都听你的 |
[41:11] | I just– I just, um– | 我只是 我只是 |
[41:15] | I just… I just needed to talk, okay? | 我只是…我只是想谈谈 好吗 |
[41:17] | I just– Say something, anything. | 我只是 你说几句话 什么都行 |
[41:19] | I just need you to talk, yeah? | 我只是需要你和我说说话 好吗 |
[41:21] | Of course, okay. Yeah, no, I’ll-I’ll talk. | 当然 好吧 不 我跟你说话 |
[41:23] | I can talk. I’m– | 我可以说话 我 |
[41:24] | I’m good at that. | 我很擅长这个 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna be that guy, Randall, okay? | 你可以倚靠我 兰德尔 好吗 |
[41:31] | I’m the guy who’s gonna get you through this. | 我会陪你渡过这次的难关 |
[41:48] | Jesus, Kevin. | 天哪 凯文 |
[41:50] | Please don’t say redrum. | 拜托你千万别说红甜酒 |
[41:53] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[41:58] | Actually, you’re kind of doing me a favor listening to me right now. | 其实你现在听我说话反而是帮我忙了 |
[42:00] | You know, I’m kind of in the middle of a whole thing. | 我现在也遇到了 一些状况 |
[42:06] | It’s been a hell of a week. | 这周发生了太多事 |