时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Rebecca. Matt Dickson from the PTA. | 丽贝卡 马特·迪克森 家长会的那位 |
[00:06] | – Do you want to get coffee with me? – Yeah. | -你愿意跟我去喝杯咖啡吗 -好啊 |
[00:09] | My manager said if I’m gonna take acting serious, | 我的经纪人说如果我要认真演戏 |
[00:11] | I got to be in L.A. Pretty regularly. | 我得定期地去洛杉矶 |
[00:12] | So, what, you’re just gonna, like, constantly be in L.A. | 所以你要经常待在洛杉矶 |
[00:14] | while I’m in New York? | 而我在纽约 |
[00:16] | How is this marriage gonna work? | 那这段婚姻要怎么办 |
[00:17] | I reached out to a job recruiter. | 我联系了一个招聘人员 |
[00:19] | She got back to me with listings | 她回复了我几个 |
[00:20] | from some traditional dance conservatories. | 非常传统的舞蹈学院的职位 |
[00:24] | These dance academies | 这些舞蹈学院 |
[00:25] | took something I love | 夺走了我热爱的东西 |
[00:26] | and made it joyless. | 把它变得无趣 |
[00:28] | We’re gonna learn the new combination. | 我们要学一个新的动作组合 |
[00:29] | Sonya here will demonstrate. | 索尼娅会向大家演示 |
[00:31] | 《天鹅湖》 天鹅公主 索尼娅·罗杰斯 | |
[00:32] | Go in there and do what you always do. | 去那做你一直在做的事 |
[00:35] | Blow us all away. | 让我们刮目相看 |
[00:47] | Daddy, tell me the story again. | 爸爸 再给我讲一遍那个故事吧 |
[00:50] | – Again? – Please, Daddy? | -又讲吗 -求你了 爸爸 |
[00:52] | We were right here in Kingston. | 我们就在金斯顿 |
[00:56] | You were 18 months and hadn’t walked at all. | 你当时一岁半 还没学会走路 |
[00:59] | Your mother was worried to death. | 你妈妈担心死了 |
[01:01] | But then we were all at a party | 后来我们在赫塞尔沙滩 |
[01:04] | for your Uncle Clem at Hellshire Beach. | 给你克莱姆叔叔开派对 |
[01:07] | He said, “The girl must know good music.” | 他说”这小女孩要听到好音乐才行” |
[01:11] | And he put on Burning Spear, | 然后他放了首燃烧长矛的歌 |
[01:13] | and just like that, | 就这样 |
[01:15] | it took hold of those little legs of yours | 那首歌好像抓住了你的小细腿 |
[01:16] | and picked you right up off the ground. | 直接把你从地上拉了起来 |
[01:18] | You danced straight to me. | 你跳着舞向我走来 |
[01:21] | And right then, you became | 就这样 你成为了 |
[01:23] | my little island girl who danced… | 我家小岛姑娘 |
[01:25] | Who danced before she walked. | 学会走路之前就会跳舞了 |
[01:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:32] | You’ve always done things in your own time, baby girl. | 你一直是按照自己的节奏在做事 乖女儿 |
[01:38] | We have eight studios on the premises, | 我们在这附近有8间工作室 |
[01:41] | and most of them have classes going all day. | 大部分都是全天开课的 |
[01:44] | – I’ll get you a map. – A map. | -我会给你拿地图 -还有地图 |
[01:55] | I’m so pleased we’re moving forward | 你提出的奖学金项目 |
[01:56] | with your idea for a scholarship program. | 能够更进一步 我很开心 |
[02:00] | I know it wasn’t easy convincing the board of directors. | 我知道你说服领导层并不容易 |
[02:03] | Thank you. Twisted some arms so hard, | 谢谢 我使劲给他们施压 |
[02:06] | I almost broke ’em, but, uh… | 胳膊都快给压断了 不过… |
[02:08] | I just really believe there’s a lot of untapped talent | 我真的相信 很多未被发掘的潜力股 |
[02:11] | that could really thrive here. | 能够在这里发光发热 |
[02:15] | I trust you’ll find them. | 我相信你会找到他们的 |
[02:17] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[02:29] | How’s it going? | 感觉如何 |
[02:31] | Not good, baby. Not good. | 不太好 宝贝 我很慌 |
[02:34] | I have over 200 applicants and only 15 spots. | 二百多个申请 却只有15个位置 |
[02:38] | The fate of this whole program | 整个项目的成败 |
[02:40] | rests on me choosing the right dancers. | 就看我能不能选对舞者 |
[02:45] | All you have to do, | 你只需要这样做 |
[02:47] | turn off this. | 关掉这里 |
[02:50] | Trust this. | 相信这里 |
[02:52] | My belly? | 我的肚子吗 |
[02:53] | That’s just telling me to stress-eat | 我的肚子让我赶紧打开冰箱 |
[02:54] | those Thai dumplings in the fridge. | 把那些泰式煎饺直接吃掉 |
[02:56] | No, silly. Your gut. | 不是 傻瓜 是你的直觉 |
[02:59] | It’s never steered you wrong. | 你的直觉从未辜负过你 |
[03:03] | Now, if you’re accepted, | 如果你能入选 |
[03:05] | we’ll cover the cost of tuition, | 我们会承担学费 |
[03:07] | competition fees and pointe shoes. | 比赛费 并提供芭蕾舞鞋 |
[03:09] | That’s amazing. I go through, like, two pairs a week. | 太好了 我基本一周就要穿坏两双 |
[03:12] | I practically live at the studio. | 我基本都住在工作室里 |
[03:14] | Uh, she’ll have to keep up with her studies. | 她学业方面也必须跟上 |
[03:16] | That’s most important. | 这是最重要的 |
[03:18] | This is an opportunity of a lifetime. | 这是一生难得的机会 |
[03:22] | – Let me show you a few more studios. – Okay. | -我再带你们看看其他工作室吧 -好 |
[03:24] | Congratulations, everyone. | 恭喜大家 |
[03:26] | You made it. Now, most of you | 你们做到了 也许你们中很多人 |
[03:27] | haven’t trained at this level at your old dance studios. | 在以往的工作室没有接受过这样的训练 |
[03:31] | Right? This space can be intimidating. | 对吧 这么大的空间 很吓人 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry. They got maps. | 别担心 他们有地图 |
[03:37] | But I want you to remember | 但是我希望你们记住 |
[03:39] | that you belong. | 你们属于这里 |
[03:41] | So take up space. Yes? | 尽情占据空间吧 懂吗 |
[03:46] | Now, you’ll have an opportunity | 在今年秋季的演出会上 |
[03:47] | to demonstrate your hard work at our fall showcase, | 大家有机会展示自己努力的成果 |
[03:51] | which could lead to an apprenticeship | 如果表现得好 就有机会获得 |
[03:53] | with a professional dance company. | 专业舞蹈公司的学徒制工作 |
[03:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:58] | So, now I want you all to turn around and face the mirror | 请大家转身面向镜子 |
[04:01] | and repeat after me. | 跟我一起说 |
[04:05] | I can, and I will. | 我能做到 我会做到 |
[04:08] | I can, and I will. | 我能做到 我会做到 |
[04:10] | Again. I can, and I will. | 再来 我能做到 我会做到 |
[04:14] | I can, and I will. | 我能做到 我会做到 |
[04:27] | She’s not as polished as our other soloists. | 她不如其他独舞者训练有素 |
[04:30] | I don’t think she’ll be ready for the showcase. | 我觉得她还没准备好参加演出 |
[04:34] | She’ll be ready. | 她会准备好的 |
[04:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:41] | I will. | 我信你 |
[04:43] | You’re one of a kind, baby girl. | 你绝对是万里挑一 女儿 |
[04:46] | Don’t ever forget how special you are. | 永远别忘记你有多特别 |
[05:06] | I don’t understand why we had to go food shopping so early. | 我不理解为什么要这么早去买食材 |
[05:08] | I mean, Thanksgiving’s not for three days. | 还有三天才到感恩节 |
[05:10] | So, the key to a successful Thanksgiving is to strike early. | 成功度过感恩节的关键就是先下手为强 |
[05:13] | See, you learn that once you’ve had to tussle with an old lady | 等你跟一位老大姐在三号通道 |
[05:16] | in aisle three over the last can of cranberry sauce. | 抢过最后一罐蔓越莓酱 你就懂了 |
[05:19] | I can’t wait until Kev and I get to host Thanksgiving one day. | 我好期待我和小凯主持感恩节的那天 |
[05:22] | In our amazing loft with exposed brick | 等凯文成了明星 我们会住在别墅里 |
[05:26] | that we’ll buy when Kevin becomes a famous actor. | 别墅里会用裸露砖墙的设计 |
[05:30] | Right, babe? | 是吧宝贝 |
[05:31] | So, we got three kinds of stuffing and no extra beer? | 我们买了三种馅料 却没买啤酒吗 |
[05:34] | Wow, are we that unbearable to be around? | 你就这么受不了我们吗 |
[05:36] | Got to be drunk to hang out with us? | 非得喝醉了才能一起玩吗 |
[05:39] | – I didn’t buy it at all. – Well, then, next time | -我一点都不信 -好吧 那下次 |
[05:41] | you can choose the movie. | 你来选电影 |
[05:45] | Guys. I didn’t know | 大伙儿 我不知道 |
[05:46] | that anyone was gonna be home. Hi. | 有人会到家了 你好呀 |
[05:49] | You got in early! | 你们到早了 |
[05:51] | – Hi. – Hey, sweetheart. | -我回来了 -宝贝 |
[05:53] | – How you doing? -Oh, I’m good. | -你过得怎么样 -我很好 |
[05:56] | What’s up? | 这是什么情况 |
[05:58] | Oh! Sorry. Now I’m all flustered. | 抱歉 我乱了 |
[06:01] | Uh, um, guys, this is Matt. | 大家 这是马特 |
[06:02] | Matt, this is Kate and Kevin. Um, Kevin’s wife Sophie. | 马特 这是凯特和凯文 凯文的老婆索菲 |
[06:06] | And then my other son Randall and his girlfriend are in D.C., | 我另一个儿子兰德尔和他的女朋友在华盛顿 |
[06:09] | but-but he’ll be here for Thanksgiving. | 不过感恩节他会来这儿 |
[06:10] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[06:12] | Oh, and this is, uh, Miguel. | 这位是米格尔 |
[06:14] | A good family friend. | 一位我们家的好朋友 |
[06:15] | Hey. Matt Dickson. | 马特·迪克森 |
[06:16] | Hey, Matt. Pleasure. Yeah. | 马特 很荣幸 |
[06:19] | Hey, I picked up the turkey for our three-day brine. | 我带来了火鸡 要腌制三天 |
[06:20] | Oh. Thank you. Yeah, uh, Miguel and I saw Emeril do it, | 谢谢 米格尔和我看到埃默里尔做的了 |
[06:24] | and we just thought, “Eh, you know, what the heck?” | 我们就想着 “管他呢” |
[06:26] | Yeah. We were like, “Brine not?” | 对 我们就想”为什么不腌” |
[06:29] | “Brine not?” | “为什么不腌” |
[06:32] | I-I love a good brine. You know. | 我喜欢味道好的卤水 |
[06:34] | But since the divorce, I’ve just been keeping things low-key. | 不过自从离婚后 我一直一切从简 |
[06:37] | You know, just me and my Hungry-Man. | 净吃些速成食品了 |
[06:43] | You know, you’re welcome to join us. | 欢迎你跟我们一起吃 |
[06:46] | Oh, no. Look, I-I don’t want to impose. | 不了 我不想打扰 |
[06:48] | Oh, come on. I insist. | 拜托 我坚持 |
[06:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:52] | Well, in that case, I’m bringing my famous pumpkin pie. | 那样的话 我就带我拿手的南瓜派来 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:57] | It’s not famous at all. It’s from the grocery store. | 其实不拿手 是从店里买的 |
[07:00] | Lucky for you all. | 你们都走运了 |
[07:04] | Um… Well, uh, nice to meet you all. | 好了 很高兴认识你们 |
[07:06] | – Yeah. Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[07:15] | Well, this isn’t gonna be awkward at all. | 这一点都不会尴尬 |
[07:18] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[07:25] | Kevin, it’s so nice of you to do all of this. | 凯文 你来做这些真好 |
[07:26] | No problem. Are you kidding? | 不客气 你开玩笑吗 |
[07:28] | The eggs are warming, the kids are sleeping, | 蛋热着 孩子们睡了 |
[07:30] | and the next batch of red velvet waffles | 下一批红丝绒华夫饼 |
[07:32] | will be ready in T-minus four minutes. | 会在4分钟内好 |
[07:35] | You know what we should do? | 这样如何 |
[07:35] | We should make a thing of this. | 我们应该延续这个传统 |
[07:36] | Right? We could call it, um, Brunch and Beauties. | 对吧 我们可以叫 “早午饭和美人” |
[07:40] | ‘Cause I feel like we’re beautiful people. | 因为我觉得我们都是漂亮的人 |
[07:42] | Brunch and Beauties. No? | 早午饭和美人 不行吗 |
[07:44] | We don’t…? Okay, well, you know, we’ll pitch on it later. | 我们… 好吧 我们晚点再想 |
[07:46] | Kevin’s trying to show that he’s supportive that I’m dating. | 凯文在努力表示他支持我恋爱 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:49] | It’s really cute when he tries to make it look natural. | 他努力显得自然的样子很可爱 |
[07:52] | Elijah, these blueberry muffins are insane. | 以利亚 这些蓝莓松饼太好吃了 |
[07:54] | – Really, they’re from scratch? – Yeah. | -真的全是自己做的吗 -对 |
[07:56] | I’m kind of a baked goods snob. | 我大概是个烘焙行家 |
[07:58] | It’s homemade or bust for this guy. | 不自己动手就难受 |
[08:00] | Well, maybe you can whip up another batch | 或许你可以再做一批 |
[08:02] | – for me to take to Thanksgiving. – Sure. | -让我感恩节带走 -好 |
[08:03] | Madison, you are gonna love Thanksgiving at the cabin, | 麦迪逊 你会爱上在小屋的感恩节的 |
[08:06] | by the way. And I can’t wait for the twins to see me | 对了 我等不及要让双胞胎看到我 |
[08:08] | in the Pilgrim Rick hat. | 戴朝圣者瑞克帽子 |
[08:09] | Although I do hope it doesn’t scare Nicky, | 不过我希望不会吓到尼奇 |
[08:11] | because he gets really weird around hats. | 因为他一看到帽子就变得很奇怪 |
[08:17] | Uh, well, what about you? You got plans for the holidays? | 你呢 节假日有什么计划 |
[08:19] | Oh. Um… Well, you know, | 这么说起来… |
[08:22] | it’s probably just gonna be a quiet one with the family. | 可能就是跟家人一起安静地过节 |
[08:24] | Hey, is that beauty yours? | 那个”美人”是你的吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah. Yes, she is. | 对 是的 她是 |
[08:28] | This is a Gibson J-45. | 这是把吉普森J45 |
[08:31] | This is the guitar that Bradley Cooper used | 这是布莱德利·库珀在 |
[08:33] | in A Star Is Born. | 《一个明星的诞生》中用的吉他 |
[08:34] | I’m just kind of getting the hang of it. | 我有点会弹了 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that sounds great, man. You’re a rock star. | 听起来很棒 你像个摇滚明星 |
[08:38] | Yeah. Well, I’ve been taking | 我正在参加 |
[08:39] | Springsteen’s online MasterClass, so… | 斯普林斯汀在线大师课 |
[08:42] | You aren’t talking to me at all, are you? | 你没在跟我说话 对吧 |
[08:44] | Mm. Work call. | 没 工作电话 |
[08:45] | These are insane. Are these you? | 这些太好吃了 你做的吗 |
[08:47] | – Yeah. – I love you. | -对 -我爱你 |
[08:49] | No, not you, sir. | 不 不是你 |
[08:50] | Talking to a man named Elijah. | 我在跟一个叫以利亚的男人说话 |
[08:52] | He’s doing a deal in two different time zones, | 他在跟两个不同时区的人交涉 |
[08:55] | so, like, eight of the 16 hours | 好像他回来的16个小时中 |
[08:56] | that he’s been back? It’s been that. | 有8个小时都是那个状态 |
[08:58] | I never thought that I would get jealous of AirPods. | 我从没想过我会吃蓝牙耳机的醋 |
[09:01] | Yeah. I thought that his ears were mine | 我以为我们宣读婚誓之后 |
[09:02] | once we said our vows, but… | 他会一直听我的 但是 |
[09:04] | You don’t have to come to pilot taping of The Manny tomorrow. | 你不来看 《靓男保姆》试播集录影也没关系 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you spend some quality time with Toby? | 你跟托比共度一段高质量的时光不好吗 |
[09:09] | Are you kidding? It’s not every day | 你开玩笑吗 这不是天天都有的事 |
[09:11] | that our brother gets to star | 我哥出演一部 |
[09:12] | in a reboot of a show that made his career | 既成就了他的事业 |
[09:15] | and then almost cost him his career. | 又几乎毁掉他事业的重启剧 |
[09:16] | – We’re gonna be there. – Okay. | -我们会去的 -好的 |
[09:18] | – All right. All right. -Oh, man. | -好吧 好吧 -天啊 |
[09:19] | That all sounds so exciting. The live audience and all. | 听起来好激动 现场观众什么的 |
[09:22] | Well, why don’t you and Madison come? Come to the taping. | 要不你跟麦迪逊也来 来看录影 |
[09:24] | – Seriously? -Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:26] | – Be great. – Okay. | -太好了 -好的 |
[09:28] | – Yeah. – Great! Terrific. | -好的 -好极了 真棒 |
[09:29] | – Yes. – Now, | -是 -现在 |
[09:31] | – let Brunch ‘N’ Stuff begin. -I like it. | -让“魔法早午饭”开始吧 -我喜欢 |
[09:35] | – Brunch ‘N’ Stuff. -Yeah. | -魔法早午饭 -对 |
[09:36] | – All right. – Better. | -好吧 -好一点 |
[09:37] | All right, well, we’re getting there. We’re getting there. | 好了 我们快好了 快好了 |
[09:43] | We have to get the bread pudding. | 我们得点面包布丁 |
[09:45] | My dad and I | 我爸和我 |
[09:46] | used to come here sometimes, | 以前偶尔会来这儿 |
[09:47] | and we’d skip dinner and go straight to dessert. | 我们会跳过正餐 直接到甜点 |
[09:50] | Bread pudding it is, then. All right. | 那就点面包布丁好了 |
[09:54] | I’m so excited | 我很高兴 |
[09:54] | to be exploring D.C. with you. | 能和你一起探索华盛顿 |
[10:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:06] | That’s my old ballet teacher. | 那是我以前的芭蕾老师 |
[10:12] | I haven’t seen him since I quit dance. | 自从我不跳舞之后就再也没见过他了 |
[10:40] | May I? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[10:43] | Sorry. I hope that it’s okay that I’m here. | 抱歉 我希望我可以在这 |
[10:44] | I just wanted to get a little practice in before the showcase tonight. | 我只是想在今晚演出之前练习一下 |
[10:48] | No need to apologize. | 不需要抱歉 |
[10:49] | Pirouettes used to be tricky for me, too. | 以前单脚尖旋转对我来说也很难 |
[10:52] | My old dance teacher taught me | 我以前的舞蹈老师教我 |
[10:53] | to imagine a string, right, from the crown | 想象有一根线 从头顶 |
[10:57] | of my head pulling me all the way up | 拉着我 一直连到 |
[11:00] | to the ceiling. | 天花板 |
[11:04] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[11:09] | Why’d you pick me? | 你为什么选我 |
[11:13] | I feel like I’m playing catch-up to everybody else here. | 我觉得我一直在努力赶上其他人 |
[11:16] | I was the best at my old dance studio. | 我是以前的舞蹈练习室里最好的 |
[11:18] | But here? | 但在这呢 |
[11:20] | I’m not the skinniest | 我不是最苗条的 |
[11:21] | or the most flexible. I don’t even have the best feet. | 也不是最柔软的 我的脚型都不是最好的 |
[11:27] | My dad wants me to be a lawyer like him. | 我爸爸想让我像他一样成为一名律师 |
[11:32] | You know, my mom was a lot like your dad. | 我妈妈很像你爸爸 |
[11:35] | She wanted me to be an educator just like her. | 她想让我像她一样成为一名教育家 |
[11:38] | This whole dance world never made sense to her. | 她从未理解过这个舞蹈世界 |
[11:41] | But I fought to be a part of it. | 但我努力成为其中一员 |
[11:44] | Just like you did. | 就像你一样 |
[11:48] | Stacey, I chose you because I saw a fire in you | 史黛西 我选择你 因为我看到了你的热情 |
[11:51] | that I recognized in myself. | 就像看到了我自己一样 |
[11:58] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
[12:01] | Try again. | 再来一次 |
[12:12] | Our new neighbors are just like you. | 我们的新邻居就像你一样 |
[12:16] | Where’s Sophie? | 索菲呢 |
[12:17] | She’s on the phone with her mom. | 她在和她妈妈通电话 |
[12:18] | Well, do you think my feet are too big? | 你觉得我的脚太大了吗 |
[12:21] | No. There’s just more of you to love. | 不 这让我爱你得更多了 |
[12:27] | Are you gonna say something about my weight? | 你打算对我的体重说些什么吗 |
[12:29] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我说吗 |
[12:32] | No. | 不想 |
[12:34] | You gonna say something about my drinking? | 你打算对我喝酒的问题说些什么吗 |
[12:38] | Do you want me to? | 你想让我说吗 |
[12:43] | No. | 不想 |
[12:48] | L.A.’s been tough. | 在洛杉矶不容易 |
[12:52] | I joined an acting class, | 我报了表演课 |
[12:53] | you know, hoping it would help me. | 希望能帮到我 |
[12:55] | That’s great, Kev. | 很好 小凯 |
[12:58] | But now you want to tell me | 你现在想告诉我 |
[13:00] | what’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么吗 |
[13:05] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[13:13] | I met this girl. | 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[13:16] | And she was really cool, so we started hanging out. | 她很酷 所以我们一起出去玩 |
[13:19] | You know, I’ve been lonely | 你知道的 我一直很孤独 |
[13:21] | because, between Sophie’s classes and my auditions, | 因为索菲的课和我的试镜 |
[13:24] | you know, we don’t get much time to talk. | 我们没什么时间说话 |
[13:27] | Kevin, what did you do? | 凯文 你干了什么 |
[13:31] | It was just one time. | 只是一夜情 |
[13:34] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[13:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:39] | Oh, God, Kevin. K-K… | 天 凯文 凯… |
[13:42] | How could you do this to Sophie? | 你怎么能这么对索菲 |
[13:44] | How could you do that? She loves you so much. | 你怎么能这么做 她那么爱你 |
[13:46] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[13:50] | I can’t even look at her, Kate. | 我甚至无法面对她 凯特 |
[13:51] | Every time I’m in the same room as her, | 每次我和她独处一室 |
[13:52] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up from the guilt. | 我就内疚到想吐 |
[13:54] | Good. | 你真棒 |
[14:01] | – You need to tell her. – No. | -你要跟她坦白 -不 |
[14:02] | It will kill her, Kate. | 那会很折磨她的 凯特 |
[14:04] | What if she doesn’t forgive me? | 万一她不肯原谅我呢 |
[14:05] | Okay, well, what…? So, what do you expect? | 什么 所以你在期待什么 |
[14:07] | What… What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[14:08] | I’m supposed to keep this from her now? | 我该替你保守秘密吗 |
[14:10] | She’s one of my best friends. | 她是我最好的朋友之一 |
[14:11] | And I’m your brother. | 我是你哥哥 |
[14:15] | This is incredible. Everything looks so real. | 这太不可思议了 一切看起来那么真实 |
[14:17] | Yeah. The first time Kev brought me backstage– | 小凯第一次带我去后台时 |
[14:19] | you wouldn’t believe it– the host of Survivor was there. | 你简直不敢相信 《幸存者》的主持人就在那 |
[14:23] | – Jeff Probst? – Jeff mother-lovin’ Probst. | -杰夫·普罗斯特 -熟女杀手杰夫·普罗斯特 |
[14:25] | – What did you do? – Uh, I freaked out. | -你做了什么 -我吓傻了 |
[14:27] | I spilled my cold brew from crafty all over him. | 我不小心把餐饮区的冷萃咖啡洒了他一身 |
[14:29] | Crafty is craft services. It’s where they keep all the snacks. | 就是提供餐品的地方 他们把零食都放在那 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Yeah, stick with me, kid. I’ll show you the ropes. | 跟着我 老弟 我给你看看那些绳子 |
[14:33] | Hey! What’s up? | 你们好 |
[14:34] | Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 谢谢你们过来 |
[14:37] | Hi. So good to get to spend some time with you. | 你好 很高兴能陪你一会儿 |
[14:39] | We haven’t seen you since, what, breakfast? | 从早餐后就没见过你了 |
[14:43] | – Toby. – What? It’s a joke. | -托比 -怎么了 开个玩笑 |
[14:44] | ‘Cause we-we live together. Never mind. | 因为我们住在一起 没关系 |
[14:46] | I’ll get one of the writers to punch it up. | 我要找个编剧帮我打磨打磨 |
[14:48] | A punch-up is when the writers take a bad joke | 打磨是指当编剧拿到一个烂梗 |
[14:50] | – and they make it funny. – Oh, I know. | -他们会让它变得好笑 -我知道 |
[14:52] | I learned that from the Friends Reunion. | 我从《老友记重聚特辑》里知道的 |
[14:54] | Hey, I saw a gumball machine | 在进来的路上我看到了一个 |
[14:55] | on the way in. Now, are the gumballs real? | 口香糖球机器 那些口香糖球是真的吗 |
[15:00] | They are. They’re real, yeah. | 是的 是真的 |
[15:01] | Not only that, but you don’t have to put a quarter in, | 不仅如此 你还不用投币 |
[15:03] | – so you can just have at it. – Really? | -你只需要拿出来就行了 -真的吗 |
[15:05] | – Yeah. – Thanks. Okay. Okay, you know what? | -真的 -谢谢 好 你知道吗 |
[15:08] | I’ll bring some back for the group. | 我去给你们拿一点 |
[15:10] | – Thank you. – Oh, thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[15:11] | And I have to take this. | 我得去接个电话 |
[15:13] | Sorry about the… joke. | 刚才的梗 很抱歉 |
[15:15] | – It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. – Thank you. | -没关系 别担心 -谢谢 |
[15:17] | Yello. | 你好 |
[15:19] | Oh, hey, Madison. Listen, | 麦迪逊 对了 |
[15:21] | I sent you some flight options for Thanksgiving. | 我给你发了些感恩节的航班选项 |
[15:23] | I don’t know if you saw or not, | 不知道你有没有看到 |
[15:24] | but I’m thinking we should book early because, | 但我觉得我们该早些预订 |
[15:26] | you know, the seats tend to fill up… | 因为座位通常会被订满 |
[15:27] | What-what… What’s this? You keep looking at each other. | 怎么 怎么回事 你们老是看对方 |
[15:30] | What am I missing? | 有事情瞒着我吗 |
[15:32] | Is this an Elijah thing? Because obviously, | 跟以利亚有关吗 因为很显然 |
[15:34] | I mean, he’s more than welcome to come. | 我全心欢迎他来 |
[15:36] | Kevin, can we talk about this later? | 凯文 我们能晚点再说这事吗 |
[15:38] | I don’t want to do this here | 我不想在这么重要的日子 |
[15:38] | on such an important day for you. | 在这讨论这件事 |
[15:40] | No, you just want to sit here | 不 所以你们只想坐在这 |
[15:41] | and continue to share ominous looks with each other. | 继续阴森森地使眼色吗 |
[15:47] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[15:50] | I don’t want to go to the cabin. | 我不想去木屋 |
[15:52] | I want to spend Thanksgiving with Elijah here in L.A. | 我想和以利亚在洛杉矶过感恩节 |
[15:57] | with the twins. | 带双胞胎一起 |
[16:01] | Hey, Kevin? We need you on set. | 凯文 该上场了 |
[16:06] | Perfect. | 好的 |
[16:11] | Well, hey, you know, um, to be continued. | 好吧 待会再说 |
[16:24] | We don’t have to stay. | 我们不用在这吃 |
[16:26] | We can get the bread pudding to go. | 我们可以把面包布丁打包带走 |
[16:29] | I saw that man every day | 我12岁到17岁期间 |
[16:31] | from when I was 12 to 17. | 天天都会见到那个人 |
[16:34] | I was his favorite, | 我曾是他的得意门生 |
[16:36] | until I started struggling, and then he just dropped me. | 直到我遇到困难 他就放弃了我 |
[16:42] | When my dad died, he didn’t even pick up the damn phone. | 我爸去世时 他连个电话都没来 |
[16:47] | Want me to go over there | 希望我过去 |
[16:48] | and show him where his ballet shoes can go? | 给他点颜色看看吗 |
[16:50] | No. | 不用 |
[16:55] | But I will. | 但我要去 |
[17:01] | Hey. I’m right here. | 我一直在这 |
[17:13] | Bethany. | 贝丝妮 |
[17:16] | It’s so nice to see you. How long has it been? | 很高兴见到你 我们多久没见了 |
[17:20] | 23 months. | 23个月了 |
[17:21] | Wow. That long, huh? | 有那么长时间了吗 |
[17:24] | Well, you look well. | 你气色不错 |
[17:28] | So, w-what have you been up to? Fill me in. | 你最近在做什么 给我讲讲 |
[17:32] | I’m an architecture major at CMU. | 我在卡内基梅隆大学读建筑 |
[17:35] | That’s wonderful. I always knew you had a bright mind. | 那太棒了 我就知道你头脑聪明 |
[17:42] | Why don’t you stop by the studio one of these days. | 你要不哪天来工作室看看 |
[17:44] | The girls would love to see you. | 姑娘们很想见你 |
[17:48] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -好 -好的 |
[17:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:57] | Take care. | 保重 |
[18:03] | Let’s just forget about the bread pudding and go. | 我们不吃面包布丁了 直接走吧 |
[18:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[18:17] | Hey, phones off, now. | 现在把手机关了吧 |
[18:19] | Hey, guys. You made it. | 你们来了 |
[18:22] | Hey. How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[18:23] | Excited and terrified. | 既兴奋又害怕 |
[18:26] | Which for some reason is making me have to pee a lot, you know. | 这心情不知为何让我超级想小便 |
[18:29] | It’s like I’m about to get onstage and perform. | 就仿佛是我自己要上台表演 |
[18:31] | But this should be the easy part for you. | 现在你应该感觉轻松才对 |
[18:33] | You already done all the hard work. | 你已经辛苦做了所有准备 |
[18:34] | Now, you just sit back and watch. | 现在只要坐下欣赏就好了 |
[18:36] | That’s what I thought, but when you perform, | 我本来也这么想 但如果你自己表演 |
[18:37] | it’s like you have some control. | 你还能有一些控制 |
[18:39] | Now, I’m just the lady waiting in the wings, | 而我现在是在幕后等待的人 |
[18:40] | hoping everything goes well. | 只能祈祷一切顺利 |
[18:43] | I can’t fail at this again, Randall. I just… I can’t. | 我不能再失败了 兰德尔 我真的…不能 |
[18:47] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry. “You won’t” is not good enough. | 抱歉 “不会的”这答案不够好 |
[18:52] | Okay? I don’t mean to put too much pressure on you, baby, | 好吗 我没想给你太多压力 宝贝 |
[18:54] | but I’m freaking out right now, | 但我现在真是急疯了 |
[18:55] | and I’m gonna need one of your all-time greatest pep talks, | 我需要你做一段史上最佳打气宣言 |
[18:59] | and I’m gonna need it now. | 现在就需要 |
[19:00] | Beth Pearson, you’re an incredible human being… | 贝丝·皮尔森 你是个不可思议的人… |
[19:02] | Damn it. I got to pee again, baby. I’m so sorry. Okay. | 糟糕 我又想小便了 宝贝 抱歉 走了 |
[19:09] | Not to brag, but… | 不是吹牛 但… |
[19:11] | I think we may have Emeril beat. | 感觉我们比埃默里尔厉害 |
[19:13] | Emeril should be watching us on TV. | 埃默里尔应该看我们上电视 |
[19:17] | Well, at least we don’t have to worry about dessert, | 至少我们不用担心甜点了 |
[19:19] | since Matt is bringing his “famous” pumpkin pie | 因为马特要把他”最拿手”的南瓜派 |
[19:22] | to the Thanksgiving he invited himself to. | 带到他不请自来的感恩节聚会 |
[19:24] | What? I invited him. | 什么 是我邀请他的 |
[19:27] | Yeah, well, he didn’t really give you much of a choice, | 对 但他没给你选择的余地 |
[19:29] | did he? I mean, what else were you gonna do? | 对吧 你还能怎么做呢 |
[19:31] | This needs some brown sugar. | 得加点红糖 |
[19:39] | What’s going on down there? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:41] | You know, they’ve been crying for hours. | 他们已经哭了几个小时了 |
[19:42] | They’re gonna grow up to sound like Gilbert Gottfried, aren’t they? | 他们长大后声音会像吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德是不是 |
[19:46] | Aren’t they? | 可不是嘛 |
[19:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:48] | Let me help. | 让我来帮你 |
[19:49] | I knew this wouldn’t go over well. | 我知道肯定说不通 |
[19:51] | It’s a lot to spring on him. | 一次跟他说太多了 |
[19:53] | Maybe it’s just easier if I bring the twins to the cabin. | 也许带双胞胎去木屋反而更简单 |
[19:56] | …for the next Marvel superhero movie. I think I’ve got this. | 演下一部漫威超级英雄电影 我觉得我能行 |
[20:01] | You know, I just, I want to be a good dad to my kids, is all. | 其实 我只是想当孩子们的好爸爸而已 |
[20:04] | I-I want to be the best dad to my kids ’cause… | 我想成为孩子们最好的父亲 因为… |
[20:07] | that’s what my kids deserve. | 他们值得被这样对待 |
[20:15] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[20:18] | Earth to Kate! | 呼叫凯特 |
[20:20] | What? Did you say something? | 什么 你说了什么吗 |
[20:22] | Yes. I said that I brought my Thelma & Louise DVD. | 嗯 我说我带了《末路狂花》光碟 |
[20:25] | Rewatch session tonight? | 今晚想重温一遍吗 |
[20:27] | Sure. I mean, | 好啊 |
[20:28] | you know I can’t resist Brad Pitt in those jeans. | 穿牛仔裤的布拉德·皮特让我百看不厌 |
[20:33] | Kevin’s being weird. | 凯文很奇怪 |
[20:36] | What do you think is going on? | 你觉得发生了什么事 |
[20:40] | Have you noticed the drinking? | 你注意到他酗酒了吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[20:44] | I, um… | 我… |
[20:46] | You know, I-I think he’s-he’s… | 其实我觉得他… |
[20:48] | stressed about career stuff. | 为他的事业感觉压力太大 |
[20:51] | It’s taking a lot longer than he’d hoped it would | 走上演艺之路花的时间 |
[20:53] | to get started with the acting stuff. | 比他期待的要长太多 |
[20:58] | – Yeah, you’re-you’re probably right. – Yeah. | -对 可能是这个原因 -嗯 |
[21:03] | Thanks, Thelma. | 谢谢 塞尔玛 |
[21:05] | You got it, Louise. | 不客气 露易丝 |
[21:18] | All right. We saw, we brined, we conquered. | 好了 我们见证 我们腌菜 我们征服 |
[21:23] | – We about to kick Thanksgiving’s ass. – Hear, hear. | -我们要在感恩节大显身手了 -必须的 |
[21:25] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[21:30] | Mrs. Pearson, Matt is so sweet. | 皮尔森夫人 马特看起来很体贴 |
[21:32] | – I’m happy for you. – Thanks. | -我真为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[21:34] | Do you see it going the distance? | 你们打算长期交往吗 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. We’re having fun. | 我不知道 现在我们很开心 |
[21:40] | Wow. What a rave. | 这评价可真高 |
[21:43] | He’s a nice guy, and | 他是个好人 而且 |
[21:46] | we’re having a good time. I mean, it’s… | 我们在一起很开心 当然… |
[21:48] | it’s not the great romance that you two have, | 比不上你们之间的美好爱情 |
[21:50] | but that’s once-in-a-lifetime stuff. | 但这种缘分千载难逢 |
[21:55] | This jet lag’s killing me. I’m gonna go lay down. | 这时差真要命 我得去躺一会儿 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:09] | Are you mad at me about something? | 你是在生我气吗 |
[22:11] | No. Of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[22:13] | Then-then what is it? | 那到底怎么了 |
[22:20] | Soph, I made a horrible mistake | 小菲 我犯下了滔天大错 |
[22:22] | that I’ll regret for the rest of my life. | 我会后悔一辈子的那种错误 |
[22:27] | What? | 什么 |
[22:29] | It happened one time, and it didn’t mean anything. | 只发生过一次 而且完全代表不了什么 |
[22:36] | The girl from your acting class? | 跟你表演课的那个女同学吗 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:44] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[22:48] | You are all that matters to me, okay? | 你对我来说才是最重要的 好吗 |
[22:50] | The last thing I’d want to do is hurt you. | 我最不愿意做的就是伤害你 |
[22:52] | Okay, I… I knew that something was wrong. I even asked Kate. | 好吧 我就知道你有事 我甚至还问了凯特 |
[22:56] | Don’t be mad at Kate. I begged her not to say anything. | 别怪凯特 是我求她什么都别说的 |
[23:02] | I-I’m sorry, | 你说什么 |
[23:03] | Kate knew? | 凯特知道吗 |
[23:05] | I had to tell somebody. Sophie, | 我总得找个人倾诉 索菲 |
[23:06] | it was, it was eating me up inside. | 这件事让我备受煎熬 |
[23:09] | That must’ve been really hard for you. | 是啊 可真是难为你了 |
[23:11] | No. | 不 |
[23:12] | No, that’s not what I… Soph… | 不 我不是这个意思… 小菲… |
[23:20] | Here he comes. | 大明星来了 |
[23:22] | Kevin, that was amazing. | 凯文 你演得真棒 |
[23:23] | You improv’ed that Mount Everest joke, didn’t you? | 你那个珠穆朗玛峰的笑话是即兴发挥吧 |
[23:26] | ‘Cause I told Elijah I could tell… | 因为我告诉以利亚 我能分辨出… |
[23:27] | You are aware that Thanksgiving is my family’s holy day, right? | 你知道在我们家感恩节有多神圣吧 |
[23:30] | We’re doing this here. | 我们要在这讨论吗 |
[23:32] | Guys, the prop guy said that this thing costs $20,000. | 各位 道具师说这玩意要两万美元 |
[23:35] | Yeah, that’s right. It does, and it’s not a toy, so… | 对 没错 而且这不是玩具 所以… |
[23:37] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:39] | This is what you want? This is how you want to do things? | 这是你想要的吗 你以后就打算这样做吗 |
[23:41] | Just, you know, split up the holidays | 所有假期轮流分开过 |
[23:43] | like-like, what, we’re some, | 就好像我们… |
[23:44] | we’re some angry divorced couple | 我们是一对愤怒的离婚夫妻 |
[23:45] | that can’t stand to be in the same room as one another? | 完全无法容忍跟对方共处一室 |
[23:48] | – This is what you want for our kids? – Of course not. | -你希望孩子们这样认为吗 -当然不是 |
[23:50] | – That’s not fair… – Kevin, it– Kevin, it’s my fault. | -这样不公平… -凯文 凯文 这是我的错 |
[23:52] | All right? I’m the one that invited Maddy for Thanksgiving… | 好吗 是我邀请了麦迪一起过感恩节… |
[23:54] | You know what, Elijah? The only man allowed to speak | 你听好 以利亚 只有抱着这个假婴儿的人 |
[23:56] | is the one holding the jelly baby, and that is me. | 也就是我 才有资格发言 |
[23:58] | Don’t be rude to him, okay? | 别对他这么粗鲁 行吗 |
[24:00] | I am not trying to keep the kids away from you. | 我不是想阻碍孩子们和你亲近 |
[24:03] | Well, you could’ve fooled me. | 你这话我可真信 |
[24:06] | A-And by the way, I just– you know, | 而且 你知道吗 |
[24:07] | I got to say, I think… | 我想说… |
[24:09] | I think it’s really selfish | 你不觉得你很自私吗 |
[24:11] | that you could be robbing my mother | 这很有可能是我妈妈还能 |
[24:12] | of what could possibly be her last | 清醒着与双胞胎共度的 |
[24:14] | good Thanksgiving with the twins. | 最后一个美好感恩节 |
[24:17] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[24:19] | I am well aware | 我很清楚 |
[24:20] | of how big of a deal this is for you, okay? | 这件事对你有多重要 好吧 |
[24:22] | Kate thought it would be best | 凯特也觉得 我最好等到 |
[24:23] | if I told you after the first taping… | 你第一次拍摄结束后再说 |
[24:25] | Yeah, no, a-and thank you for that, Kate. | 是啊 谢谢你这样做 凯特 |
[24:27] | – I appreciate it. – Kevin… | -我真谢谢你 -凯文… |
[24:29] | You know what? Here, Elijah, just, you know, just– | 你知道吗 给你 以利亚 |
[24:31] | It’s… it’s all yours. | 都归你了 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[24:37] | No. | 没事 |
[24:39] | Don’t be. | 不必抱歉 |
[24:45] | Soph? | 小菲 |
[24:47] | Hey. Hey. Soph. | 小菲 |
[24:49] | Soph, where are you going? | 小菲 你要去哪里 |
[24:50] | Kevin told me everything. Thanks for having my back. | 凯文全都告诉我了 真是谢谢你支持我 |
[24:54] | Sophie, I– Sophie, I’m sorry. | 索菲 索菲 对不起 |
[24:56] | I’m… What was I supposed to do? He’s my brother. | 我… 我还能怎么办 他是我哥 |
[25:00] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[25:02] | Tell your mom I said bye, okay? | 告诉你妈妈我走了 好吗 |
[25:03] | No, hey, Sophie, listen, you don’t have to go like this. | 不 索菲 等等 你不必这样离开 |
[25:07] | Bye, Kate. | 再见 凯特 |
[26:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:03] | No. I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[26:05] | I’m eating gluten-free cookies that taste like cardboard. | 我在吃味道像纸箱一样的无麸饼干 |
[26:07] | I’m pretty far from okay. | 我真的非常不好 |
[26:09] | What was that back there, by the way? | 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[26:10] | You didn’t have my back at all. | 你根本就没支持我 |
[26:13] | Oh, that’s rich. | 你可真敢说 |
[26:14] | Kev, I’ve had your back our entire lives, | 小凯 我这一辈子都在支持你 |
[26:17] | and it hasn’t exactly been a cakewalk. Okay? | 而且这根本不容易 好吗 |
[26:20] | You take one step forward and 16 steps back. | 你总是向前迈一步 又倒退十六步 |
[26:22] | – That’s not fair. – Okay, | -凭啥这么说 -你自己想 |
[26:23] | so you’re finally supportive of Madison and Elijah, | 你终于支持麦迪逊和以利亚在一起了 |
[26:25] | but when it comes to your holiday plans, | 但一涉及到你的假日计划 |
[26:27] | 16 steps back. | 你又倒退了十六步 |
[26:28] | No. Look, that’s… | 不是的 这… |
[26:30] | Kev, you needed my support, right? | 小凯 你当初需要我的支持 对吧 |
[26:32] | So, I let you crash at our place, | 于是我让你在我们家住着 |
[26:34] | even though it’s not great for our marriage right now. | 尽管这对于我和托比的婚姻不利 |
[26:36] | Madison needs my support, too. | 麦迪逊也需要我的支持 |
[26:38] | But I also would like… | 但我也想… |
[26:40] | No, Kev. You didn’t fall in love. | 不 小凯 你当初没爱上她 |
[26:42] | Right? You couldn’t say it. | 对吧 你没能作出承诺 |
[26:44] | So, you expect her to lug babies on an airplane | 难道你还指望她带着孩子上飞机 |
[26:47] | to go see your family? | 去见你的家人吗 |
[26:48] | Come on, have a little more respect | 拜托 你能不能稍微尊重一下 |
[26:50] | for the woman who’s raising your kids. | 这个帮你带孩子的女人 |
[26:52] | She just wants a quiet Thanksgiving | 她只是想跟孩子们安安静静过个感恩节 |
[26:55] | with the kids where she can create her own holiday traditions. | 然后创造属于她自己的节日传统 |
[26:57] | – Yeah, with Elijah. – Yeah, with Elijah. | -是啊 跟以利亚一起 -对 跟以利亚一起 |
[27:00] | Who is a good man who is falling in love with her– | 他是个好人 而且爱上了她 |
[27:03] | something she’s never experienced before– | 这是她从未有过的感受 |
[27:05] | and she should be able to enjoy that | 她有权去享受这种感觉 |
[27:06] | without being made to feel guilty. | 同时不被施加任何愧疚感 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:21] | I’m s– I know that you always have my back. I know that. | 抱歉 我知道你一直是支持我的 我知道 |
[27:25] | Yeah, I do. | 我是支持你的 |
[27:27] | And if-if you and Toby need your space, just… tell me. | 如果你和托比需要空间 告诉我一声 |
[27:30] | Yeah, Kev, | 行了 小凯 |
[27:32] | that’s-that’s not even our problem right now. | 这件事都算不上是什么问题 |
[27:34] | We have a lot more going on than that. | 我们的问题远远不止这些 |
[28:19] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:44] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[28:46] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[28:48] | Okay. Let’s get you up. | 好 我扶你起来 |
[28:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:55] | I let you down. I let… | 我让你失望了 我让… |
[28:57] | I let them all down. | 我让大家都失望了 |
[29:02] | You know, when I was dancing, I fell. | 你知道吗 我跳舞的时候 也摔倒过 |
[29:06] | It was a different kind of fall, bigger than this. | 是另一种意义上的摔倒 比你还惨 |
[29:11] | I felt so alone. | 我当时感觉好孤独 |
[29:17] | Stacey, I want you to know | 史黛西 我希望你知道 |
[29:19] | that I will sit with you on this stage | 我会陪你坐在这个舞台上 |
[29:22] | until everyone in this audience gets bored and tired | 直到观众席的所有人都烦了 累了 |
[29:26] | and leaves one by one. | 然后一个一个离开 |
[29:29] | Or… | 或者 |
[29:31] | …you can get up, | 你可以站起来 |
[29:34] | you can start again, | 然后重新开始 |
[29:37] | and I’ll be waiting for you right offstage | 我会在台下等着你 |
[29:38] | after you take your bow. | 等你鞠躬致意 |
[29:41] | Either way, know two things, | 无论怎么选 你记住两件事 |
[29:43] | you cannot disappoint me. | 你不会让我失望 |
[29:49] | And I ain’t going nowhere. | 而且我就在这里 |
[29:55] | You’re gonna forget a lot about these years, | 你们以后会忘记这些年里的很多事情 |
[29:58] | but look at your mother, | 但是好好看看你们的妈妈 |
[30:00] | right now, and remember this. | 记住她现在的样子 记下这一刻 |
[30:03] | Don’t you ever forget | 永远不要忘了 |
[30:04] | how incredible that woman is. | 这个女人有多了不起 |
[30:11] | Take it from the top, okay? | 从头再来 好吗 |
[30:14] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 去吧 |
[30:47] | Kevin, it is late, and I am too tired to argue. | 凯文 很晚了 我太累了不想吵架 |
[30:50] | No, I know. It’s-it’s not that. | 我知道 我不是来吵架的 |
[30:51] | I-I just came by to say… | 我来只是想说 |
[30:55] | …that I think you should celebrate Thanksgiving | 我觉得你的感恩节 |
[30:58] | however you want to celebrate Thanksgiving. | 应该想怎么过就怎么过 |
[31:01] | I mean that. The last thing you need | 我是认真的 毕竟你真的没必要 |
[31:02] | is a cross-country trip to, what, | 长途跋涉 跨越半个国家 |
[31:04] | witness 50 Pearsons watch Police Academy 3 | 去看皮尔森家一屋子人看《警察学校3》 |
[31:07] | for the 300th time and argue over an old hat? | 为了一顶旧帽子反反复复打嘴仗 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:13] | You were good out there today. | 你今天演得很好 |
[31:16] | You stole the show from a guy half your age. | 那小子岁数只有你一半大 戏全被你抢了 |
[31:18] | – That is a feat. – Yeah. Well, thank you. | -演技炸裂 -是嘛 谢了 |
[31:20] | He’s three-quarters my age, but… | 他岁数应该是我的四分之三 但… |
[31:23] | – Yeah… Okay. – I don’t know… | -好啦 算了 -我可说不好 |
[31:24] | Well, thank you. | 多谢了 |
[31:26] | – Have a good night. All right. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[31:35] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[31:38] | Oh, listen, um, Madison and I talked, and, um, | 对了 我和麦迪逊聊过了 |
[31:41] | Thanksgiving’s all yours, man, so… | 感恩节是你的了 |
[31:42] | Everything’s good. | 没有问题了 |
[31:44] | That was real decent of you. Thank you. | 你这么做很大度 谢谢了 |
[31:45] | You’re welcome. No problem, no problem. | 不客气 没事 没事 |
[31:49] | Is that it? We good? | 说完了吗 没事了吧 |
[31:52] | Listen, um… | 我想说 |
[31:55] | I’m painfully aware that people see me as the nice guy. | 我很清楚地知道 大家都当我是个老实人 |
[31:59] | Oh, come on, this isn’t necessary. | 别这么说 没必要这样 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I-I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[32:04] | I’m also well aware that Maddy | 我也知道麦迪 |
[32:06] | is eons out of my league, but she likes me. | 是我活几辈子都难追到的女人 但她喜欢我 |
[32:10] | She actually likes me. | 她真就喜欢我 |
[32:13] | And… | 而且 |
[32:15] | I like her. Oh, man, more than you know. | 我很喜欢她 远比你知道的更喜欢 |
[32:18] | No, no, I’m-I’m getting the gist. | 不 不 我倒是有感觉到 |
[32:19] | Yeah, right. I-I guess what I’m saying is… | 好 我其实想说的是 |
[32:24] | …I hope you’re not biding your time | 我希望你不是为了争取时间 |
[32:26] | and playing nice because you think I’m going away. | 才装客气演好人 因为你觉得我会知难而退 |
[32:30] | Because if you are… | 如果是这样的话 |
[32:34] | …you’re gonna be waiting a long time. | 你要等上好久好久 |
[32:39] | Point taken. | 我明白了 |
[32:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[32:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:48] | – Later, man. – Yup. | -再见 -嗯啊 |
[32:57] | Thanks again for all your help. | 再次感谢你的帮忙 |
[32:59] | You are one hell of a sous-chef, Miguel. | 你这副主厨当得相当可以啊 米格尔 |
[33:02] | Oh, that would be one hell of a compliment, | 非常感谢你如此高的评价 |
[33:03] | except I’m pretty sure that you’re my sous-chef? | 不过我很确定是你在打下手吧 |
[33:07] | – No. You are. – Really? | -不 你在打下手 -是吗 |
[33:08] | – Yeah. – I think that… | -嗯 -我怎么觉得… |
[33:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 抱歉之前说了那种话 |
[33:17] | The little digs at Matt. Way out of line. | 我拿马特开涮 太不合适了 |
[33:20] | He seems like a really nice guy. | 感觉他是个很好的人 |
[33:22] | He really does. | 确实是 |
[33:23] | Your opinion matters a lot to me, you know? | 你的意见对我来说很重要 你知道吗 |
[33:27] | And I hate to break it to you, | 虽然我不太想承认 |
[33:29] | but you’re-you’re basically my best friend, Miguel. | 但你大概是我最好的朋友了 米格尔 |
[33:36] | Back at you. | 你也是 |
[33:41] | Oh, um, I was thinking, | 我之前在想 |
[33:42] | I’d like to invite Marguerite to Thanksgiving, too. | 感恩节的时候 我想把玛格莱特也请来 |
[33:45] | If that’s okay? | 如果可以的话 |
[33:47] | I thought Marguerite was old news. | 玛格莱特不已经是过去式了吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, well, Marguerite made a comeback. | 对 但玛格莱特又杀回来了 |
[33:51] | Turns out she has a hell of a golf swing. | 我后来发现她很会打高尔夫球 |
[33:54] | Well, good for Marguerite. | 玛格莱特厉害了 |
[33:58] | Yeah. I look forward to meeting her. | 我很期待见到她 |
[33:59] | – Great. Okay. – Okay. | -好极了 好 -好的 |
[34:17] | Kev, Kev, Kev. Shh, shh, shh. | 小凯 小凯 嘘嘘嘘 |
[34:20] | Could we just keep the jam sessions to the daylight hours, please? | 可不可以请你只在白天的时候即兴表演 |
[34:22] | I’m still working out here. | 我还在工作呢 |
[34:24] | No problem. Sorry. | 没问题 对不起 |
[34:25] | Sorry. Oh, hey. Real quick tip. Just brother to brother, | 抱歉 稍等 做妹夫的给你提个醒 |
[34:28] | that whole Bluetooth thing? | 你一直在用蓝牙耳机打电话 |
[34:29] | It’s driving Kate crazy. | 这快把凯特逼疯了 |
[34:33] | – Thanks for the heads-up. – No problem. | -谢谢提醒 -不客气 |
[34:35] | You know, in fact, uh, just a little tip for you. | 既然如此 我也有点事要提醒你 |
[34:37] | The reason I’m out here pacing around on my Bluetooth | 我之所以戴着蓝牙耳机走来走去打电话 |
[34:39] | is because I usually take these phone calls in this room. | 是因为我通常都是在这个房间接电话的 |
[34:41] | The room that you’re currently using as an Airbnb. | 也就是目前被你当宾馆暂住的房间 |
[34:44] | – So that’s… – Okay. I was just trying to help you out, man. | -所以… -好吧 兄弟 我只是想帮点忙 |
[34:47] | All right? But if you want me to leave, | 好吗 但如果你想要我离开 |
[34:49] | uh, you just say the word. I can… | 你直说就好了 我可以 |
[34:53] | You have a good night, Kevin. | 祝你睡个好觉 凯文 |
[34:54] | – Okay. You have a good night. Okay. – Okay. All right. | -谢谢 也祝你睡个好觉 -好的 |
[35:18] | 索菲 路易斯 我应该和你一起跃下悬崖的 爱你的塞尔玛 | |
[35:31] | 索菲 路易斯 我应该和你一起跃下悬崖的 爱你的塞尔玛 | |
[36:18] | Girls are upstairs | 姑娘们都在楼上 |
[36:19] | giving you rave reviews between flossing. | 一边剔牙一边对你大夸特夸 |
[36:23] | – Our girls? – Mm-hmm. | -女儿们 -没错 |
[36:26] | You coming up? | 你一起来吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah. I’m right behind you. | 对 马上就来 |
[37:06] | 惠特莫芭蕾学院 古典芭蕾培训 华盛顿特区 | |
[37:19] | Whitmore Ballet Academy. Vincent speaking. | 这里是惠特莫芭蕾学院 我是文森特 |
[37:23] | Hi, Vincent. | 文森特你好 |
[37:25] | It’s Beth. | 我是贝丝 |
[37:27] | Bethany Clarke. | 贝丝妮·克拉克 |
[37:29] | Um, well, Pearson now, but, um… | 现在姓皮尔森了 不过… |
[37:31] | I used to be a student of yours. | 我曾是你们那的学生 |
[37:32] | Well, Bethany. How wonderful to hear from you. | 贝丝妮 接到你的电话真高兴 |
[37:35] | Still burning the candle at both ends, huh? | 还在熬夜加班吗 |
[37:38] | Well, I wish I could say I pulled back over the years, | 我真希望我能说 这些年来我加班少了 |
[37:40] | but, uh, here I am. | 但事实不容狡辩 |
[37:43] | My wife is not pleased. | 我妻子对此很不满意 |
[37:47] | Um, how have you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[37:48] | I’m well. I’m really well. In fact, | 我很好 我真的特别好 |
[37:52] | I’m the head of new student recruitment and development | 其实我现在就职于费城的市芭蕾舞团 |
[37:55] | for the City Ballet of Philadelphia. | 担任新生招募培训的主管 |
[37:57] | Wow. Would you look at that? | 真是太棒了 |
[37:59] | I always knew you’d go far, Bethany. | 贝丝妮 我就知道你会有所成就的 |
[38:02] | I always saw that in you. | 我早就看出你与众不同了 |
[38:08] | Was there, um, something else? | 你找我是有什么事吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:21] | I was with you every single day, Vincent. | 文森特 我曾经每天都和你在一起 |
[38:26] | During my formative years, | 在我成长的岁月里 |
[38:27] | you were my sun and my moon and… | 你曾是我的太阳 我的月亮 |
[38:32] | Hell, you were like a god to me, if I’m being honest. | 说句实话 你对我来说就像神一样 |
[38:35] | And… | 所以 |
[38:38] | It meant so much that you chose me | 在那么多女孩中你选择我 |
[38:40] | out of all the other girls to be your favorite. | 做你最喜欢的学生 对我来说意义非凡 |
[38:44] | That confidence you had in me meant everything. | 你对我的信心对我来说无比重要 |
[38:48] | I was ready to be your star. | 我也下定决心绝不辜负你的期待 |
[38:53] | But, uh… | 但后来 |
[38:56] | when my dad died | 我父亲去世以后 |
[38:57] | and I couldn’t perform up to your standards, | 我没法达到你的动作要求 |
[39:00] | you just… | 于是你就 |
[39:03] | …tossed me aside. | 舍弃了我 |
[39:04] | You literally… | 你直接 |
[39:06] | You literally replaced me with someone else | 你直接让另一个人替代了我的位置 |
[39:09] | without a word of comfort or explanation. You just… | 甚至没有一句宽慰或解释 你就那样 |
[39:15] | didn’t look back. | 没再回头看过我 |
[39:19] | Well, I’m-I’m, uh, I’m sorry you felt that way, Bethany, | 我 我很抱歉你有这种感受 贝丝妮 |
[39:23] | but it wasn’t my job to, uh, coddle you. | 但我的职责并不是 去娇惯你 |
[39:27] | It was my job to give you the technique | 我的职责是教你技巧 |
[39:29] | – you needed to be a star. – Yeah. You’re right. | -让你成为舞蹈演员 -是啊 你说得对 |
[39:32] | And, um, and I probably reached my peak, but… | 而且我当时可能确实到天花板了 但是… |
[39:37] | When I think about it, that… | 我每次回想起那个时候 |
[39:41] | …failure, it… | 那种失败 |
[39:44] | it turns my stomach like I’m on a roller coaster. | 我就像坐过山车一样快要吐出来 |
[39:47] | I… | 我 |
[39:50] | It’s the part of me that made me feel so small. | 那部分自我让我觉得自己好渺小 |
[39:54] | And it’s the part of me that… | 于是我努力隐藏 |
[39:57] | I tried to hide from my husband and from my girls and… | 不让我丈夫和我的女儿们看到 而且 |
[40:01] | It’s the part of me I hated. | 我也讨厌那样的自己 |
[40:04] | Well, Bethany, I, uh, | 贝丝妮 我 |
[40:07] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我也不知道还能说什么 |
[40:11] | I thought I would dance on the world’s biggest stages. | 我曾以为我可以在世界上最大的舞台上跳舞 |
[40:15] | But I’ve learned that there is power… | 但我发现即使是在后台等待 |
[40:20] | …in waiting in the wings. | 也有着独特的意义和力量 |
[40:23] | In being there for the dancers that are stars | 我支持着那些耀眼的舞者 |
[40:26] | and the ones that aren’t. | 也支持着那些无名之辈 |
[40:29] | I… | 我 |
[40:31] | for so long had put a part of myself away. | 这么长时间我一直埋藏着那部分自己 |
[40:38] | But not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[40:42] | I’m the little island girl who danced before she walked. | 我是一个小岛姑娘 会走之前就会跳舞了 |
[40:46] | And you took that from me. | 你把那份纯真夺走了 |
[40:51] | But now I’m taking it back. | 但现在我要取回来 |
[40:55] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁了 |
[40:59] | And I know what I was meant to do now. | 我也知道我现在应该做什么了 |
[41:11] | Mrs. Pearson? | 皮尔森夫人 |
[41:12] | The new recruits are in the main studio | 新学生已经在主练舞室了 |
[41:13] | and would love to hear from you. | 他们在等你过去讲话呢 |
[41:14] | Okay, thanks. I’ll be right there. | 谢谢 我马上来 |
[41:17] | And this came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:18] | It’s from Stacey Robins. | 是史黛西·罗宾斯寄来的 |
[41:29] | 我能做到 我做到了 爱你的史黛西 | |
[41:36] | 《胡桃夹子》 休斯顿芭蕾舞团 | |
[42:02] | Don’t ever forget | 千万别忘记 |
[42:04] | how special you are. | 你有多么特别 |
[42:06] | Our little island girl | 我们的小岛女孩 |
[42:08] | – who danced before she walked. – Who danced before she walked. | -会走路前就会跳舞了 -会走路前就会跳舞了 |
[42:12] | You’re going to change the world one day. | 总有一天你会改变世界的 |