时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Flynn outsmarting our security so easily | 弗林很轻松地通过了我们的安保 |
[00:05] | makes a lot more sense if he had inside assistance. | 如果他有内应就更能说得通了 |
[00:08] | From Anthony. He doesn’t need us questioning his loyalty. | 你说安东尼吗 他不需要我们质疑他的忠诚 |
[00:11] | He needs us to save him. | 他需要我们去救他 |
[00:12] | You’re helping Garcia Flynn? | 你是加西亚·弗林的帮凶吗 |
[00:14] | Stop trying to interfere! | 别再妨碍我们 |
[00:15] | What are you trying to do? | 你究竟想干什么 |
[00:17] | What does this have to do with Rittenhouse? | 这和里滕豪斯有什么关系 |
[00:18] | 个人的一小步 却是人类的一大步 | |
[00:18] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[00:24] | Okay, sequence camera coming on. | 好了 序列相机启动 |
[00:28] | Okay, I’m still on slew, | 好吧 我依然在回转 |
[00:30] | so we may tend to lose | 所以我们可能会 |
[00:32] | as we gradually pitch over. | 在倾斜中失去联系 |
[00:33] | Let me try auto again. I’ll see what happens. | 我再试试自动运行 看看会怎样 |
[00:36] | Rog. | 收到 |
[00:39] | Listen, babe. | 听着 宝贝 |
[00:40] | Everything’s going just swimmingly, beautiful. | 一切进行地都很顺利 完美 |
[00:42] | Okay, all flight controllers, go/no go for landing. | 好的 各控制部门 下达可否着陆的口令 |
[00:44] | – Retro. – Go. | -制动火箭 -可以 |
[00:45] | – FIDO. – Go. | -散雾着陆 -可以 |
[00:46] | – Control. – Go. | -控制中心 -可以 |
[00:47] | – Telecom. – Go. | -通讯 -可以 |
[00:47] | – Surgeon. – Go. | -医疗 -可以 |
[00:48] | – Guidance. – Air code 1202. | -制导 -航空代码1202 |
[00:51] | – What’s a 1202? – Looking. | -1202是什么 -在查 |
[00:52] | Are we a go or a no go? | 我们到底能否着陆 |
[00:54] | Could be malfunction. | 可能是故障 |
[00:55] | Same alarm, and it appears to come up | 同样的警报 看起来是会在 |
[00:56] | when we have a 1668 up. | 我们升起1668时出现 |
[00:58] | Go or no go? | 可以还是不可以 |
[01:06] | Go. | 可以 |
[01:07] | If it doesn’t recur, we’re a go. | 如果不再出现 我们就着陆 |
[01:09] | We’ll monitor his Delta-H Flight. | 我们会监控他的德尔塔H飞行火箭 |
[01:10] | Okay, looks like it’s go. | 好的 看来是可以着陆 |
[01:11] | CAPCOM, we are go for landing. | 通讯员 我们可以着陆了 |
[01:12] | Eagle, this is Houston. We are go for lunar landing. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 我们可以着陆了 |
[01:15] | We’re go. Same type. We’re go. | 准备着陆 重复 准备着陆 |
[01:19] | Altitude-velocity light. | 高度-速度指示灯 |
[01:21] | 3 1/2 down. 220 feet. | 下落三又二分之一 67米 |
[01:25] | – Low level warning. – Rog. | -低高度警报 -收到 |
[01:26] | 30 seconds of fuel left. | 剩余燃料可维持30秒 |
[01:28] | Still a hundred feet up. | 还有30米 |
[01:31] | Do we have enough fuel to land? | 我们有足够的燃料着陆吗 |
[01:32] | Lookining good. Down a half. | 情况不错 下降一半 |
[01:34] | Six forward. | 向前2米 |
[01:36] | 20 seconds of fuel left. | 剩余燃料可维持20秒 |
[01:37] | – Still 30 feet up. – Picking up some dust. | -还有9米 -扬起了沙尘 |
[01:39] | – 20 feet. – More forward. | -6米 -再向前 |
[01:40] | Drifting to the right a little. | 向右移动一点 |
[01:41] | That’s–it– | 好…了 |
[01:55] | Contact light. | 打开着陆灯 |
[01:57] | Okay, engine stop. | 好了 引擎熄火 |
[01:59] | Houston, Tranquility Base here. | 休斯顿 这里是静海基地 |
[02:02] | The Eagle has landed. | 鹰已着陆 |
[02:09] | Roger, Tranquility. We copy you on the ground. | 收到 静海 我们在地面上收到信息 |
[02:12] | Okay, settle down, now. Let’s get on with it. | 好了 都坐下 现在大家抓紧 |
[02:15] | We got some work to do. | 还有一些工作要做 |
[02:20] | Not too many people realize | 没有多少人意识到 |
[02:22] | how close it came to disaster. | 那差一点就酿成一场大灾难 |
[02:25] | But we got ’em there, and we got ’em back. | 但我们送他们上去 也带他们回来了 |
[02:29] | You can use this photo for your book, if you’d like. | 如果你愿意 可以在你书里用这张照片 |
[02:32] | What was security like at NASA | 在登月当天 宇航局那里的 |
[02:34] | on the day of the Moon landing? | 安保情况是怎样的 |
[02:35] | I can only imagine stricter than usual. | 我猜只会比以往更严格 |
[02:37] | Oh, sure, threat of Commie spies– | 当然 有共产间谍的威胁 |
[02:39] | I mean, that was really a big deal. | 我是说 那时可是个大事 |
[02:41] | They gave everyone in my department | 他们给了我们部门所有人 |
[02:44] | new ID badges with a special magnetic strip, | 有着特殊磁条的新名牌 |
[02:47] | first of its kind. | 在当时非常先进 |
[02:48] | You wouldn’t happen | 你不会恰好 |
[02:49] | to still have that badge, would you? | 还留着那名牌呢吧 |
[02:51] | I wish I did. | 我倒希望是 |
[02:52] | I could make a fortune with it on eBay. | 那东西能在淘宝上买个好价钱呢 |
[02:55] | We wish you did too. | 我们也希望如此 |
[02:58] | Lovely home. | 你家不错 |
[02:59] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | How long have you lived here, Mr. Ellis? | 你住这里多久了 埃利斯先生 |
[03:02] | Oh, my whole life. | 我一辈子都住这 |
[03:03] | I grew up here and retired here. | 在这里长大在这里退休 |
[03:06] | And I plan to die here. | 也准备死在这里了 |
[03:18] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:49] | After that, 38-year-old Neil Armstrong | 在那之后 38岁的尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 |
[03:52] | will begin to step down the nine steps | 将会开始走下九级台阶 |
[03:55] | of the lunar landing module to the surface of the Moon | 在东部夏令时间明天下午2点前 |
[03:57] | just before 2:00 Eastern Daylight Time | 走出登月舱并踏上 |
[04:00] | tomorrow afternoon, | 月球表面 |
[04:01] | but that could be changed, of course, later on. | 但时间有可能会更改 当然 是向后推迟 |
[04:04] | What a moment that will be. | 那一时刻多么重要 |
[04:07] | We should get a black-and-white television picture of those… | 我们应该会收到一段黑白电视影像 |
[04:42] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[04:43] | We come in peace. | 我们为和平而来 |
[04:51] | Are you Mr. Wayne Ellis? | 你是韦恩·埃利斯先生吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, w– | 是的 |
[05:25] | Hi. A pipe burst in the house. | 你好 家里有根水管爆了 |
[05:27] | How fast can you get here? | 你多久能到 |
[05:30] | They also have not… | 他们也没有 |
[05:32] | It’s called punch tape, old-school way to store data. | 这叫做穿孔纸带 一种老式数据储存方法 |
[05:35] | This one’s basically a password. | 这一卷是一串密码 |
[05:37] | I need it to access the system. | 我需要它来进入系统 |
[05:39] | And this punch tape is at Lockman Aerospace? | 这卷穿孔纸带存放在罗克曼航天工业公司 |
[05:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:44] | And so is she. | 她也在那里 |
[05:52] | All right, before I suffocate myself in polyester again, | 好了 在我再次憋死在化纤衣服里之前 |
[05:54] | are we sure Flynn is headed to NASA? | 我们是否确定弗林奔着宇航局去了 |
[05:56] | Man landed on the Moon today. | 人类于今天首次登月 |
[05:57] | NASA’s the only thing going on in Houston. | 宇航局登月计划是休斯顿唯一重要的事件了 |
[05:59] | Believe me, it’s the only thing going on in the world. | 相信我 这是今天全世界唯一重要的事件了 |
[06:01] | And, Rufus, if Flynn’s trying to screw the Moon landing, | 卢夫斯 如果弗林试图搞砸登月计划 |
[06:03] | how would he do it? | 他会怎么做 |
[06:04] | He’d use Anthony. That’s how he’d do it. | 他会利用安东尼 这就是他的手段 |
[06:09] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[06:09] | there’s about a dozen ways to scuttle it from the ground. | 从地面指挥中心有很多种办法破坏登月计划 |
[06:12] | So what do you think Flynn’s gonna do? | 那你觉得弗林会怎么做 |
[06:13] | He’s gonna knock over a radio tower, shoot the place up? | 会弄倒一座无线电通讯塔还是会进去大开杀戒 |
[06:15] | Yes. No. | 是的 不 |
[06:17] | – I don’t know. – What? | -我不知道 -什么 |
[06:19] | Great, going in blind. Love it. | 棒极了 一无所知贸然出击 就喜欢这样 |
[06:20] | All right, when we get there, split up. | 好了 等我们到了那里 分头行动 |
[06:22] | We got to find Flynn. | 我们得找到弗林 |
[06:23] | Badges should get you in to Mission Control. | 这些证件应该能让你们进入宇航地面指挥中心 |
[06:25] | FBI. | 联邦调查局 |
[06:27] | I just feel like I would be able to cover a lot more ground | 我只是觉得如果我不仅是打字组里的秘书 |
[06:29] | if I weren’t a secretary in the typing pool. | 应该能巡查更多区域 |
[06:31] | She says to the guy | 她对着一位卧底身份 |
[06:32] | whose only possible cover is janitor. | 只能是清洁工的人说这番话 |
[06:35] | – Touché. – You want to | -一针见血 -如果你们 |
[06:36] | fit in to NASA in 1969, | 想混进1969年的宇航局 |
[06:37] | that’s the best I got for you. | 这就是我能给你们弄到的最好的卧底身份了 |
[06:38] | Now get dressed and get going. | 现在赶紧穿好衣服出发吧 |
[06:44] | And these suits they wear… | 他们穿的宇航服 |
[07:01] | You called about a busted pipe? | 是你打电话报修水管爆裂的吗 |
[07:03] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[07:05] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我以最快速度赶过来了 |
[07:32] | Pardon me, Miss. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[07:33] | Just one more moment. | 稍等 |
[07:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:39] | Um, sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[07:40] | What–what can I do for you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[07:42] | I’m looking for the computer technology department. | 我在找计算机技术部 |
[07:44] | Burst pipe. | 水管爆裂维修 |
[07:45] | Ah. They’re down the hall and to the left. | 顺着大厅往下走左拐就是了 |
[07:47] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[07:49] | Get this over to Peterson at Mission Control ASAP. | 立刻把这个送到宇航地面指挥中心交给彼得森 |
[07:51] | Yes, sir, right away. | 好的 先生 这就去 |
[07:55] | – Tough boss? – Oh, no, not usually. | -严厉的老板 -不 他平常不这样 |
[07:57] | Just today he’s a little on edge, as we all are. | 只是今天他有点焦躁 我们都一样 |
[08:00] | You know we helped build the lunar module. | 你知道吗我们协助建造了登月舱 |
[08:02] | You don’t say? | 真的吗 |
[08:03] | Oh, is there anything else I could help you with? | 还有什么我能帮到你的吗 |
[08:06] | No, you’ve been a big help already. | 没有了 你已经帮了我大忙了 |
[08:08] | I like your sketch there very much. | 我很喜欢你画的这些草图 |
[08:10] | You’re very talented. | 你非常有天赋 |
[08:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | We are now coming up on 30 seconds to acquisition | 我们现在倒数30秒 |
[08:53] | of the command module. | 与指挥舱进行对接 |
[08:59] | We’ll stand by for… | 我们将待命… |
[09:04] | The command module. | 指挥舱 |
[09:07] | Gene. | 吉恩 |
[09:11] | Wayne Ellis isn’t here. | 韦恩·埃利斯不在 |
[09:12] | What do you mean, Wayne Ellis isn’t here? | 什么情况 韦恩·埃利斯不在吗 |
[09:14] | Where the hell is he? | 那他现在到底在哪 |
[09:14] | It’s not like him to miss work, especially today. | 他不会缺勤的 特别是今天这种时候 |
[09:17] | Something must be wrong. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[09:18] | Well, something’s gonna be wrong | 如果你现在找不到 |
[09:19] | if you don’t find me another guidance officer now. | 别的制导员 就肯定要出事 |
[09:23] | I haven’t seen Flynn yet. | 我还没看到弗林 |
[09:25] | Lucy hasn’t either. You? | 露西也没有 你呢 |
[09:29] | Hello? You conscious? | 跟你说话呢 还清醒吗 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. I mean, look around. | 不好意思 你看看周围 |
[09:34] | That’s Charles Duke right there. He’s an astronaut. | 那可是查尔斯·杜克 他是位宇航员 |
[09:36] | And that’s Gene Kranz, flight director | 那个是吉恩·克兰兹 飞行指挥官 |
[09:38] | with the flat top and the ugly-ass white vest. | 就平头穿了件很丑的白背心那个 |
[09:41] | Wears one every mission for good luck. | 他每次任务都会穿 来祈求好运 |
[09:46] | This Moon landing means something to you, huh? | 这次登月对来你说意义重大 |
[09:49] | Oh, it means everything. | 那是当然 |
[09:50] | It’s like all of my heroes in one room | 就像我心目中所有的英雄 |
[09:53] | on every Christmas and July 4th combined. | 每年圣诞节跟国庆都齐聚一堂一样 |
[09:56] | It is pretty amazing. | 确实很奇妙 |
[09:58] | No. | 不 |
[10:00] | It’s terrible. | 很可怕才对 |
[10:01] | What if Anthony and Flynn ruin this? | 要是安东尼跟弗林把这都毁了怎么办 |
[10:03] | Today of all days? | 在今天这样关键的日子里 |
[10:07] | Let’s find them first. | 我们先找到他们再说 |
[10:10] | I’ll check Flight Ops. | 我去看一下飞行操作组 |
[11:22] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托 快点 |
[11:31] | – Hey, need some help? – Oh, no. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[11:35] | Just, um…trying to get my card to work. | 就是我的卡出了点问题 |
[11:38] | You got to have the right kind of clearance to get in. | 你得有相应的权限才能进去 |
[11:40] | Yes, I’m supposed to have all access, so… | 是的 但我应该所有权限都有 |
[11:46] | Just like you do. | 就像你一样 |
[11:48] | Sweetheart, grab me a cup of coffee when you get a chance. | 甜心 等有机会请我喝咖啡吧 |
[11:50] | – Oh, no, no– – I’ll be in 241. | -不行 不 -我在241室 |
[11:51] | – Lots of cream, lots of sugar. – But I don’t– | -多奶多糖 -可我没… |
[12:15] | Hey, Bill, question for you. | 比尔 有个问题问你 |
[12:23] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[12:27] | Okay, all flight controllers, go/no go for landing. | 各控制部门 下达是可否着陆的口令 |
[12:29] | – Retro. – Go. | -制动火箭 -可以 |
[12:30] | – FIDO. – Go. | -散雾着陆 -可以 |
[12:30] | – Control. – Go. | -控制中心 -可以 |
[12:31] | – Telecom. – Go. | -通讯 -可以 |
[12:32] | – Surgeon. – Go. | -医疗 -可以 |
[12:32] | – Guidance. – Go. | -制导 -可以 |
[12:34] | Eagle, this is Houston. We are go for lunar landing. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 准备登陆月球 |
[12:37] | We’re go. Same type. We’re go. | 准备着陆 重复 准备着陆 |
[12:46] | – Low level warning. – Rog. | -低高度警告 -收到 |
[12:47] | 30 seconds of fuel left. | 剩余燃料可维持30秒 |
[12:49] | We’re still 100 feet up. | 距离月球表面还有30米 |
[12:50] | Lights on. | 探照灯已打开 |
[12:51] | Gonna have enough fuel to land? | 着陆需要的燃料够吗 |
[12:53] | That is looking good. Down a half. | 情况不错 下降一半 |
[12:55] | – Forward. – 20 seconds of fuel left. | -继续 -剩余燃料可维持20秒 |
[13:03] | – Rufus. – Surprised to see me | -卢夫斯 -看到我很惊讶吗 |
[13:05] | after you leave us for dead in 1754? | 你把我们丢在1754年等死 |
[13:08] | – I’m sorry. That was Flynn. – I really don’t care, | -对不起 是弗林干的 -那都不重要了 |
[13:11] | ’cause that doesn’t even touch what you’re doing here, | 因为跟你在这的所作所为相比那都不算什么 |
[13:15] | with what today means to you, to both of us. | 你明知道今天对你对我们 意义有多重 |
[13:18] | – It’s not me. – It is you! | -不是我干的 -就是你 |
[13:20] | You are the same as Flynn if you don’t help me. | 你如果不帮我 你就跟弗林没什么两样 |
[13:23] | Contact light. | 打开着陆灯 |
[13:25] | Okay, engine stop. | 好的 引擎熄火 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. It’s already done. | 对不起 已经晚了 |
[13:28] | Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has– | 这里是静海基地 鹰已… |
[13:38] | Comm. Systems are down. | 指挥官 系统出现故障 |
[13:39] | What the hell is going on with the computers? | 计算机出了什么状况 |
[13:41] | Computers are down. All comms are down. | 计算机故障 所有通讯中断 |
[13:43] | Whole system’s down. | 整个系统崩溃 |
[13:44] | Well, try another damn frequency, then. | 换其他的频率试一下 |
[13:46] | Bounce the signal off our tracking station in Australia. | 发射我们澳大利亚追踪站的信号 |
[13:49] | There has to be some way to get these comms back up. | 肯定会有办法恢复通讯 |
[13:58] | Any luck? | 情况如何 |
[14:01] | Middle-aged white nerds are swarming the place. | 呆头呆脑的中年白人随处可见 |
[14:03] | Bruhl could be anywhere. | 不知道布鲁尔在哪 |
[14:04] | No Flynn either. | 也找不到弗林 |
[14:06] | How bad is all this? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[14:07] | Well, Armstrong and Aldrin are basically | 阿姆斯特朗和奥尔德林 |
[14:10] | trapped on the lunar surface. | 被困在月球表面 |
[14:11] | There’s no way they’re gonna be able to take off | 没有指挥中心的协助 |
[14:13] | without help from Mission Control. | 他们根本没办法起飞 |
[14:14] | If no one’s there to fix it, | 如果没有人修复系统 |
[14:16] | well, they run out of oxygen and they die up there. | 等氧气耗尽 他们就会死在那里 |
[14:19] | They got six hours, maybe. | 他们大概还剩六个小时 |
[14:20] | This is about more than the Moon Landing. | 这不仅仅关系到登月计划 |
[14:22] | The space race was much closer than most people think. | 太空竞赛远比人们想象的激烈得多 |
[14:25] | The Russians have an unmanned probe | 此时此刻俄国就有一颗 |
[14:26] | orbiting the Moon as we speak. | 无人探测卫星在绕月飞行 |
[14:27] | After Apollo 11, the Russians basically throw in the towel. | 俄国在阿波罗11号成功之后就基本上放弃了 |
[14:30] | They start to abandon their missile program. | 他们开始放弃导弹项目 |
[14:32] | They sign the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. | 还签署了反弹道导弹协议 |
[14:34] | If we fail today, the Russians, they could succeed. | 如果今天失败 成功的就将是俄国人 |
[14:37] | We could lose the Cold War. | 我们会输掉冷战 |
[14:39] | Not to mention Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin | 而且尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林 |
[14:40] | are American heroes. | 是美国的英雄 |
[14:42] | Hell, they’re my heroes. | 他们是我心目中的英雄 |
[14:43] | – Okay, so really freaking bad. – Yeah. | -所以形势万分危急 -是的 |
[14:48] | Do we even know what Anthony did? | 我们知道安东尼做了什么吗 |
[14:50] | Best I can tell, he screwed with the mainframe, | 我只知道他对主机动了手脚 |
[14:51] | tanked the whole system. | 让整个系统瘫痪 |
[14:53] | I can get my hands on a computer, try and find out. | 我可以用计算机查找故障的原因 |
[14:56] | Maria Thompkins. | 玛丽亚·汤普金斯 |
[14:57] | – Anybody know who this is? – No. | -有人知道她是谁吗 -不知道 |
[15:01] | Says she works at Lockman. | 上面说她在罗克曼工作 |
[15:03] | The defense contractor, right? | 这是国防承包商 对吗 |
[15:04] | They helped build the lunar module. | 他们帮助建造了登月舱 |
[15:05] | They’re going to help build a lot more than that. | 他们负责的项目远多于此 |
[15:07] | I mean, spy satellites, fighter jets, drones, | 还包括间谍卫星 战斗机 无人机 |
[15:10] | pretty much our entire national defense. | 基本上涵盖了整个国防系统 |
[15:12] | Maybe this is about more than tanking the moonshot. | 也许这不仅仅事关摧毁登月计划 |
[15:15] | Maybe this is about tanking Lockman too somehow. | 也许这也与摧毁罗克曼有关 |
[15:17] | You think this Maria Thompkins is somehow tied into this? | 你认为这个玛丽亚·汤普金斯和此事有关 |
[15:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna find out, though. | 但是我会查个水落石出 |
[15:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:31] | You two just make sure those astronauts get off the moon. | 你们要确保那些宇航员顺利离开月球 |
[15:39] | Man, we live weird lives. | 我们的命运真是瞬息万变 |
[15:41] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[15:47] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[15:50] | Ah, jeez. | 天啊 |
[15:54] | I find it fascinating Rufus got your briefcase | 我发现卢夫斯拿到了你的公文包 |
[15:57] | since he’s supposed to be stranded in 1754. | 而他本该被困在1754年 |
[15:59] | He must have repaired the “Lifeboat” somehow. | 他肯定是想办法修复了”救生船” |
[16:02] | I guess I taught him well. | 大概是我教得太好 |
[16:03] | Can Rufus fix the computer? | 卢夫斯能修复计算机吗 |
[16:05] | No way. It’s an antiquated platform he knows nothing about. | 不可能 他完全不懂以前的操作系统 |
[16:08] | I taught him everything he knows, | 他知道的都是我教的 |
[16:10] | but I didn’t teach him everything I know. | 但是我知道的并没有全部教给他 |
[16:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:12] | Do I need to come back and intervene? | 需要我再回去干扰他们吗 |
[16:14] | No, what you’re doing is too important. | 不用 你现在做的事情更加重要 |
[16:16] | We’re under control here. | 局势在我们的掌控之中 |
[16:17] | I know Rufus. | 我了解卢夫斯 |
[16:20] | He doesn’t perform well under pressure. | 他在压力下会发挥失常 |
[16:22] | Okay, just make sure he doesn’t. | 他最好会失常 |
[16:27] | I swear, why do I even delegate? | 真是的 我为什么要假手于人呢 |
[16:43] | Eagle, this is Houston. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[16:45] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[16:46] | Eagle, this is Houston. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[16:49] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[16:57] | What’s error 1202? | 错误1202是什么 |
[16:59] | System overload. | 系统过载 |
[17:00] | A steady stream of data is flooding the computer. | 稳定的数据流正在淹没计算机 |
[17:03] | It’s crashing the network. | 正在摧毁网络 |
[17:05] | How long will it take them to fix it? | 他们要多久才能修好 |
[17:07] | – 10, 20 years. – What? | -十到二十年 -什么 |
[17:08] | Anthony basically launched a modern DDoS attack against NASA. | 安东尼发动现代的DDoS来攻击美国宇航局 |
[17:08] | 拒绝服务攻击 较为常用的一种攻击网站的手段 | |
[17:11] | They’ve never seen a virus like this before. | 他们从没见过这一类病毒 |
[17:13] | They’ve never even heard the term “Virus.” | 甚至都没听说过病毒这个词 |
[17:15] | – Can you fix it? – I can’t even find the source. | -你能修好吗 -我连源头都找不到 |
[17:17] | I feel like a race car driver behind the wheel of a Yugo. | 就像是赛车手在开一辆老爷车 |
[17:19] | There’s more computing power in my toaster | 我家烤面包机的计算效率 |
[17:22] | than there is in all this crap! | 都比这些破古董高 |
[17:32] | How could Anthony do this? | 安东尼怎么能这么做 |
[17:35] | He knows what these astronauts are going through, | 他清楚三名宇航员将要面临的险境 |
[17:37] | probably more than anybody. | 也许比任何人都清楚 |
[17:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:40] | It was Anthony who first took out the “Lifeboat.” | 第一次驾驶救生船的是安东尼 |
[17:44] | Can you imagine | 你能想象 |
[17:46] | being the first guy to do something like that, | 成为第一个做这种事的人 |
[17:48] | how terrifying it must have been? | 得有害怕 |
[17:50] | I have some idea. | 我深有同感 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[17:53] | So the first time, you didn’t go? | 所以第一次 你没去吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, hell no. | 当然没有 |
[17:56] | I swore to God I was not getting in that damn thing. | 我对天起誓 我是不会走进那破船里的 |
[17:59] | Something went wrong. | 后来出了岔子 |
[18:03] | We got Anthony back, barely. | 我们差点救不回安东尼 |
[18:06] | He was laying in a hospital bed for seven months. | 他在医院躺了七个月 |
[18:09] | I was right there beside him every day. | 我每天都陪在他身边 |
[18:12] | I was happy to do it. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[18:13] | We were more than just friends, coworkers. | 我们不只是朋友和同事 |
[18:17] | We were brothers. | 我们还是兄弟 |
[18:21] | I thought I knew him as well as I knew myself. | 我以为我像了解自己一样了解他 |
[18:27] | But after what he went through, | 但是在经历了这么多事之后 |
[18:28] | if he’s willing to make those astronauts go through worse, | 如果他情愿让那些宇航员经历更糟糕的危机 |
[18:30] | then I don’t know him at all. | 那我根本不了解他 |
[18:39] | This is not over. | 这事还没结束 |
[18:40] | We have time. We can fix this. | 我们还有时间 可以挽回 |
[18:41] | You can fix this. | 你能修好主机的 |
[18:42] | Hey, we don’t just need to access the mainframe. | 我们不止需要进入主机 |
[18:44] | More than that, we need someone who actually knows | 而且 还需要一个知道 |
[18:46] | how to work these antiques. | 如何操作这些古董机器的人 |
[18:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:52] | I think I know who can help us. | 我知道谁能帮我们了 |
[18:55] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[18:56] | Uh, who? | 谁 |
[18:57] | The smartest person in the building | 这栋楼里最聪明的人 |
[18:59] | works in the basement. | 在地下室工作 |
[19:03] | Katherine Johnson, the NASA mathematician? | 凯瑟琳·约翰逊 美国宇航局的数学家吗 |
[19:05] | Graduated high school at 14. | 十四岁高中毕业 |
[19:06] | Graduated college at 18. | 十八岁大学毕业 |
[19:08] | Calculated Alan Shepard’s first space flight, | 曾计算过艾伦·谢泼德的第一次太空飞行 |
[19:10] | plus a bunch of the Mercury and Apollo missions. | 还参加了一连串的水星和阿波罗任务 |
[19:12] | John Glenn wouldn’t even trust a computer. | 约翰·格伦根本不相信计算机 |
[19:14] | He’d only let Katherine do the math. | 他只让凯瑟琳负责计算 |
[19:16] | And she did this all as a black woman in 1969. | 作为黑人女性 她在1969年做到了这些 |
[19:19] | – You ever see the movie “Apollo 13”? – Of course. | -你看过电影《阿波罗13号》吗 -当然 |
[19:20] | Yeah, well, she wasn’t in it, | 但是电影里却没提到她 |
[19:21] | even though she was a big part of bringing that crew back home. | 即使她是把三位太空人带回来的功臣之一 |
[19:24] | I hope she can help. | 希望她能帮到我们 |
[19:25] | If anyone can, it’s her. | 如果有谁能帮忙 非她莫属 |
[19:27] | And how about a refill, sweetheart? | 再帮我倒一杯吧 甜心 |
[19:28] | Lots of cream, lots of sugar. | 多奶 多糖 |
[19:30] | 航天中心指示牌 飞行动力学 面指挥中心 生命系统 | |
[19:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:42] | Um, you’re Katherine, right? Katherine Johnson? | 你是凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳·约翰逊吧 |
[19:45] | Yes, can I help you? | 是的 有什么事吗 |
[19:46] | Um, Gene Kranz would like to see you. | 吉恩·克兰兹想要见你 |
[19:50] | Can you come with us? | 你能跟我们来吗 |
[19:51] | What? | 什么 |
[19:53] | What is this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:54] | Well, Gene says it’s important. | 吉恩说有重要的事 |
[19:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:58] | Can you be any more vague? | 你还能说得再含糊点吗 |
[20:01] | We need your help to save the Apollo 11. | 我们需要你帮忙拯救阿波罗11号 |
[20:06] | You’re the janitor. | 你就是个清洁工 |
[20:10] | Yeah, that’s the guy. | 没错 就是这个人 |
[20:11] | He was in here earlier, chatting up Maria. | 他早先就是在这里和玛丽亚搭讪的 |
[20:13] | So you think the guy’s a Commie spy? | 你认为这家伙是个共产党间谍吗 |
[20:15] | I mean, does he have anything to do | 我是说 他和美国宇航局 |
[20:17] | with that mess over at NASA? | 出的乱子有关系吗 |
[20:19] | I think I’d like to find him as fast as I can. | 我想我要尽快找到他 |
[20:21] | So this Maria Thompkins, | 这个玛丽亚·汤普金斯 |
[20:22] | what does she do around here? | 她负责做什么 |
[20:24] | She’s my secretary. | 她是我的秘书 |
[20:25] | And that’s her desk right there. | 她的办公桌就在那边 |
[20:30] | All your secretaries work on advanced aircraft design? | 你所有的秘书都致力于设计先进的航空器吗 |
[20:32] | Well, she goes to school at night. | 她在夜校读书 |
[20:34] | She’s studying to be an aerospace engineer one day. | 她为成为航天工程师读书 |
[20:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:37] | Listen, what does a Commie want with her? | 一个共产党找她做什么 |
[20:40] | I mean, what has she done? | 我是说 她做了什么 |
[20:41] | Maybe it’s not what she’s done. | 也许不是她做了什么 |
[20:43] | Maybe it’s what she’s gonna do. | 而是她要做什么 |
[20:47] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:50] | Where is she right now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[20:52] | She takes her kid to the park sometimes. | 她有时会带孩子去公园 |
[20:55] | You want to go play up there? | 你想去那边玩吗 |
[20:57] | Be careful, okay? | 当心点 好吗 |
[20:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:01] | Don’t climb too high. | 别爬得太高了 |
[21:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:29] | Didn’t we meet earlier? | 我们之前是不是见过 |
[21:31] | You’re the plumber. | 你是那个水管工 |
[21:32] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[21:33] | – You’re from Lockman. – Yeah. | -你是罗克曼公司的 -是的 |
[21:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:37] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[21:38] | You’re not following me, are you? | 你不是在跟踪我吧 |
[21:41] | No, no. I, um… | 不 不 |
[21:44] | Small world. Never know who you’ll run into. | 世界真小 你永远不知道会遇到谁 |
[21:46] | Guess not. | 的确 |
[21:49] | One of those yours? | 你的孩子在那边吗 |
[21:50] | Yeah, the–the little monkey on the jungle gym over there. | 是的 就是那边方格铁架上的那只小猴子 |
[21:54] | How old is he? Six, seven? | 他多大了 六七岁吗 |
[21:56] | Good guess. He’s 6 1/2. | 猜得真准 六岁半了 |
[21:59] | Must be a hell of a day at your office | 那些宇航员出了事 |
[22:01] | with what’s happening to those astronauts. | 今天在办公室一定过得很糟糕吧 |
[22:03] | – Such a pity. – Yeah. | -真遗憾 -是啊 |
[22:05] | They don’t need you at work? | 公司里没有需要你做的了吗 |
[22:06] | Oh, no, there’s obviously not much I can do. | 没有 显然没什么我能做的 |
[22:10] | Not much anyone can do. | 所有人都无能为力 |
[22:16] | Can I confess something? | 我能坦白一件事吗 |
[22:19] | I haven’t been entirely forthcoming. | 我并没有完全说实话 |
[22:23] | I was pleased to be at Lockman today. | 今天很高兴能去罗克曼公司 |
[22:25] | I’ve been fascinated by that company my whole life. | 我这辈子都在向往这家公司 |
[22:28] | You got a thing for aircrafts, huh? | 你很喜欢航天器吧 |
[22:30] | You wouldn’t believe some of the vehicles I’ve been in. | 你不会相信我都进过哪些飞行器 |
[22:34] | What I wouldn’t give to pick your brain about the place. | 我都等不及想请教你关于罗克曼的事情了 |
[22:38] | Well, you’re asking the wrong person. | 你问错人了 |
[22:41] | I’m just a secretary. | 我只是个秘书 |
[22:42] | Ah, don’t sell yourself short. | 别低估自己 |
[22:45] | I saw that drawing on your desk. | 我看见你桌上的草图了 |
[22:46] | You’re very gifted. | 你很有天赋 |
[22:47] | I bet one day, | 我敢打赌 |
[22:47] | you’ll do some remarkable things at Lockman. | 总有一天你会在罗克曼取得非凡的成就 |
[22:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:54] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[22:55] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[22:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:58] | I’m friends with your mom. | 我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[23:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:01] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[23:02] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[23:04] | Very nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[23:06] | Now I have a very important question to ask you. | 现在我有个非常重要的问题要问你 |
[23:11] | Do you like ice cream? | 你喜欢吃冰淇淋吗 |
[23:29] | But… | 但是 |
[23:31] | that’s… | 那 |
[23:33] | impossible. | 不可能 |
[23:34] | That’s the trajectory we’d need | 这就是能让阿波罗号 |
[23:35] | to get the Apollo back from the Moon | 从月球返回的轨道 |
[23:38] | once the computers get back up again. | 当然要等电脑恢复 |
[23:41] | Check the math. | 检查一下数学推导 |
[23:44] | You’re no janitor. | 你不是清洁工 |
[23:46] | That’s what I’ve been telling you. | 都跟你说过多少遍了 |
[23:48] | Who are you people, really? | 你们到底是谁 |
[23:50] | That part, you won’t believe, | 这个问题的答案 你不会相信的 |
[23:52] | and we don’t have time to explain. | 我们也没有时间解释了 |
[23:54] | It’s just a couple hours before those astronauts | 在那些宇航员消耗完氧气而死之前 |
[23:56] | run out of oxygen and die up there. | 我们只剩几个小时了 |
[23:57] | Um, here. Take a look at this. | 这儿 看看这个 |
[24:05] | What in God’s name is all that? | 这都是些什么东西 |
[24:07] | That is a computer virus. | 这是电脑病毒 |
[24:09] | Works just like a real one. | 它像真的程序一样在工作 |
[24:10] | Good news is, we can stop it, save Apollo 11. | 好消息是我们能阻止它 拯救阿波罗11号 |
[24:12] | How? | 怎么救 |
[24:14] | Look, I just need access to the mainframe, | 我需要接入主机 |
[24:16] | but you know the hardware much better than I do. | 硬件方面你比我懂得多 |
[24:18] | We need to take this to Gene. | 我们需要把这个报告给吉恩 |
[24:19] | No, I don’t think that would be a very good idea. | 不 我不觉得那是个多好的主意 |
[24:21] | But he’s the flight director. | 但是他是飞行指挥官 |
[24:23] | He needs to know about this. | 他需要知道这些 |
[24:25] | And how do you think he’ll react to hearing this from a janitor? | 你觉得他听到是清洁工说的 会作何反应 |
[24:29] | Probably about the same as me. | 可能和我一样 |
[24:31] | Look, we know that this is crazy. | 我们知道这很疯狂 |
[24:34] | But you tell us: what are they saying in Mission Control? | 你告诉我们 指挥中心的人是怎么说的 |
[24:36] | That they’ve never seen anything like this and they can’t fix it. | 他们从没见过类似的东西 他们不会修 |
[24:40] | Well, he can. | 他可以 |
[24:42] | And trust me, you have no idea how much | 相信我 你不知道 对他来说 |
[24:44] | Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong mean to him. | 巴兹·奥尔德林和尼尔·阿姆斯特朗有多重要 |
[24:48] | They mean a lot to me too. | 他们对我来说也很重要 |
[24:51] | Well, I can get them home. | 我可以让他们回家 |
[24:53] | I just need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[25:11] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[25:11] | Gene wants to see you upstairs– both of you. | 吉恩在楼上想要见你们两个 |
[25:14] | Now? We’re a little busy. | 现在吗 我们有点忙 |
[25:16] | Don’t look at me. I’m just the messenger. | 不要看我 我只是传话的 |
[25:29] | This is, um… | 这真让人 |
[25:31] | impressive. | 印象深刻 |
[25:32] | Our mainframe holds two megabytes of memory. | 我们的主机有两兆的内存 |
[25:35] | Two whole megabytes. | 整整两兆 |
[25:40] | Okay, so what do we do first? | 好吧 我们需要先做什么 |
[25:42] | Well, he downloaded the program from a magnetic tape reel. | 他从一盘卷筒磁带上下载了病毒程序 |
[25:45] | How do we access the operating system to delete it? | 我们应该怎么进入操作系统去删掉它 |
[25:47] | First we need a punch tape. | 首先我们需要一个穿孔带 |
[25:50] | Like this? Only not confetti? | 就这个 像彩带的玩意儿 |
[25:52] | I have some in my desk drawer. | 在我办公桌抽屉里有一些 |
[25:53] | Oh, oh, I’ll go get it. | 我去拿 |
[25:54] | You guys get started, okay? | 你们开始 好吗 |
[25:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[26:04] | the president of the United States. | 欢迎美国总统 |
[26:08] | Good evening, my fellow Americans. | 晚上好 我的美国同胞 |
[26:10] | Fate has ordained that the men who went to the Moon to explore | 命运注定这两位登陆月球进行和平探险的人 |
[26:13] | in peace may very well stay on the Moon to rest in peace. | 很可能将在月球上安息 |
[26:18] | These brave men, | 这两位勇者 |
[26:20] | Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin know that… | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和埃德温·奥尔德林知道 |
[26:23] | You all right? | 你好吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah. It’s just hard to watch. | 还好 只是有点看不下去 |
[26:28] | You know, I met Janet Armstrong once. | 我见过珍妮特·阿姆斯特朗一次 |
[26:31] | I…I just wonder what she’s gonna tell her kids. | 我不知道她该怎么告诉她的孩子们 |
[26:35] | That their father’s up there in the cold, forever? | 他们的父亲要永远安息在冰冷的太空里 |
[26:39] | I don’t mean to pry, | 我不是有意探听 |
[26:40] | but you’ve been through something similar? | 你经历过类似的事情吗 |
[26:44] | Not like that, no. | 不是像那样 不 |
[26:45] | But yes, I… | 但是 对 我 |
[26:48] | I lost my husband. | 我失去了我的丈夫 |
[26:51] | Car accident. | 车祸 |
[26:52] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:56] | And how long have you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[27:00] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[27:02] | With a daughter. | 有一个女儿 |
[27:03] | Where are they now? | 她们现在在哪儿 |
[27:07] | They died. | 去世了 |
[27:08] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[27:10] | Oh, you had no way of knowing. | 不知者无罪 |
[27:13] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[27:18] | They were killed, | 她们被杀了 |
[27:20] | – murdered. – Murdered? | -谋杀 -谋杀 |
[27:23] | Did they… did they catch who did it? | 抓到凶手了吗 |
[27:26] | No. | 没有 |
[27:29] | I can’t even imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[27:34] | Sometimes it’s a lot. | 有时这难以承受 |
[27:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:39] | Sometimes I wish I could just… | 有时我希望自己能 |
[27:43] | let go. | 释怀 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry. I-I-I know this is none of my business, but… | 抱歉 我知道这不关我的事 但… |
[27:52] | if anyone ever hurt my boy, | 如果有人伤害我儿子 |
[27:55] | I would go to the ends of the Earth to find them. | 我上天入地也要把凶手找出来 |
[27:59] | There’s absolutely nothing I wouldn’t do. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[28:03] | And I would never let go. | 我绝不会释怀 |
[28:08] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[28:19] | You know, he’s usually so shy around strangers. | 他平常见到陌生人都很腼腆 |
[28:24] | There must be something about you. | 你肯定有独特之处 |
[28:29] | People around the world are left to worry | 全世界的人都在担心 |
[28:31] | at what went so wrong… | 到底出了什么问题 |
[28:40] | President Nixon just concluded his speech | 尼克松总统刚结束发言 |
[28:42] | acknowledging that the astronauts currently on the Moon, | 承认目前在月球上的两名宇航员 |
[28:45] | Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, | 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗和巴兹·奥尔德林 |
[28:48] | are stranded and will almost surely die on the lunar surface… | 被困月球表面 生还希望渺茫 |
[28:52] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[28:53] | Yeah, what can I do for you, officer? | 有什么事 警官 |
[28:55] | Can’t park here. | 这里不能停车 |
[28:56] | Gonna have to ask you to move your vehicle. | 不得不请你把车开走 |
[28:57] | Yeah, not a problem. Sorry about that. | 好的 没问题 抱歉 |
[29:01] | Sources at NASA… | 宇航局内线… |
[29:01] | Whoa. Hands where I can see ’em. | 伸出手来 让我看到 |
[29:05] | Whoa, easy, buddy. | 别激动 伙计 |
[29:09] | I’m FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[29:10] | I’m gonna reach in my coat pocket. | 我把手伸进上衣口袋 |
[29:11] | I’m gonna show you my badge, all right? | 拿出警徽给你看 行吗 |
[29:20] | … suffered a catastrophic malfunction… | 发生灾难性故障 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉 我得离开了 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:33] | And insiders acknowledge any rescue is impossible… | 知情人承认根本不可能营救 |
[29:36] | Sorry, Agent Mulder. | 抱歉 马尔德探员 |
[29:38] | I’m just doing my job. | 工作所需 |
[29:38] | Not a problem. | 没关系 |
[29:57] | So how long should it take to download? | 下载大概需要多久 |
[29:58] | Around ten minutes. | 十分钟左右 |
[30:00] | – Ten minutes? – I know. | -十分钟 -我懂 |
[30:02] | Fast, huh? | 很快对吧 |
[30:04] | You better be right about all this. | 你让这么做最好是对的 |
[30:05] | Those guys will be back any minute. | 那些人随时可能回来 |
[30:07] | I can get into a world of trouble. | 我会惹上一大堆麻烦 |
[30:09] | I am. Just trust me. | 我是对的 相信我 |
[30:12] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[30:14] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, | 或许你没注意到 |
[30:14] | but it isn’t exactly raining black women around here. | 但这里并非随处可见黑人女性 |
[30:18] | I’ve had to prove I belong here every day. | 我每天都得证明自己属于这里 |
[30:20] | Now I’m putting that all on line for this? | 现在我赌上这一切就为这个 |
[30:22] | For you? | 为你 |
[30:25] | I must be crazy. | 我肯定是疯了 |
[30:31] | You’re right, I haven’t given you any reason to trust me. | 你说得对 我没理由让你相信我 |
[30:33] | But I’m asking you to anyway, | 但我还是请求你信我 |
[30:34] | because the very last thing I’d want to do is let you down. | 因为我最不想做的就是让你失望 |
[30:38] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:39] | Honestly, I’m a little star-struck right now. | 老实说 我现在有点像追星族 |
[30:41] | You’re one of the reasons I am who I am. | 你是我成为现在这样的原因之一 |
[30:45] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[30:46] | I’m just a number cruncher in the basement. | 我只是一个在地下室的数字运算员 |
[30:49] | Not true. | 不是 |
[30:52] | To me, to a lot of people, you’re… | 对于我 对于大多数人来说 |
[30:56] | you’re just as important as the guys in Mission Control | 你和控制中心还有登月的人 |
[31:00] | or the ones on the Moon. | 同样重要 |
[31:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[31:15] | Sweetheart, I never got that coffee– | 甜心 你没给我拿来咖啡 |
[31:16] | Sorry, very busy, okay? | 抱歉 我很忙 |
[31:18] | Come on, now, doll. How busy can you be? | 得了吧 小妞 你能有多忙 |
[31:25] | You know what? Come here. | 告诉你吧 过来 |
[31:29] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:30] | You do not want to drink the cup of coffee | 在你刚才那样抓我之后 |
[31:32] | I would you bring you after grabbing me like that. | 你不会想喝我给你泡的咖啡的 |
[31:37] | And, by the way, my name is not Doll or Sweetheart | 顺便告诉你 我不叫小妞或甜心 |
[31:40] | or anything else that sounds like a baby. | 或是其他像叫小孩一样的叫法 |
[31:43] | The women here have actual names. | 这里的女人有名字 |
[31:45] | I’m sure you can learn their names. | 我肯定你能记得住 |
[31:46] | It’s not that hard, | 这并不难 |
[31:47] | kind of like making coffee for yourself. | 就像给自己泡咖啡一样简单 |
[31:49] | You’re a rocket scientist. Figure it out. | 你是个火箭专家 好好想想吧 |
[31:54] | I don’t care what Nixon says. | 我不管尼克松说了什么 |
[31:55] | I’m the one that has to look those women in the eyes | 我是那个要面对那些女人告诉她们 |
[31:56] | and tell them their husbands aren’t coming home. | 她们的丈夫回不了家的那个人 |
[31:59] | So we’re not giving up. | 所以我们不能放弃 |
[32:00] | There has to be some way to restore comms. | 一定有方法恢复通讯 |
[32:02] | We’re working on it, Gene. | 我们正在想办法 吉恩 |
[32:05] | But something corrupted the software | 但是有东西以不知名的方式 |
[32:06] | in a way we’ve never seen before. | 入侵了软件 |
[32:07] | Well, then what the hell are you doing up there? | 那你们还愣在这儿做什么 |
[32:08] | Why aren’t you down there fixing it? | 为什么没下去修复它 |
[32:10] | Because you asked to see us. | 因为你要求见我们 |
[32:14] | Now, you just feed it through there. | 现在只要把纸带插进去 |
[32:16] | Make sure it goes in straight. | 确保它走直线 |
[32:17] | Sounds easy enough. | 听起来很简单 |
[32:20] | Just relying on a very thin piece of paper | 就指望这一片打着超级小孔的纸 |
[32:24] | with super-small holes in it to save the lunar landing. | 进去拯救登月了 |
[32:30] | No big deal. | 小菜一碟 |
[32:32] | How do I access the mainframe? | 我怎么进入主机 |
[32:34] | You need to extract the 7-bit interpretive op code. | 你需要提取七位解释操作代码 |
[32:37] | What a piece of… | 真是… |
[32:39] | state-of-the-art machinery. | 最顶尖的机器啊 |
[32:41] | It’s binary. Fixed-point arithmetic. | 用的是二进制定点算法 |
[32:43] | Now just make sure you type in “Index”– | 现在输入[索引] |
[32:45] | to store the specified memory address. | 存储指定的内存地址 |
[32:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:49] | Think I’m getting it. | 我会用了 |
[32:52] | Look at you go. | 还挺上手 |
[32:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:56] | It’s deleting the virus. | 在删除病毒了 |
[33:00] | Back away from the computer. | 离计算机远点儿 |
[33:04] | You’ll be okay, okay? | 你会没事的 |
[33:05] | Ms. Johnson. | 约翰逊小姐 |
[33:07] | It’s a true honor to meet you. | 见到您很荣幸 |
[33:10] | Smart move, going to her, Rufus. | 知道找她 够聪明 卢夫斯 |
[33:13] | Go to hell, Anthony. | 下地狱去吧 安东尼 |
[33:14] | I’d say that’s a foregone conclusion at this point. | 现在看来我确实会下地狱 |
[33:17] | Now, I can’t let you fix that computer. | 我不能让你修好电脑 |
[33:20] | Back away. | 后退 |
[33:22] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[33:22] | Do what he says. | 按他说的做 |
[33:24] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[33:26] | I was there | 你第一次 |
[33:28] | when you first took the “Lifeboat” out. | 驾驶”救生船”的时候我在现场 |
[33:29] | That was our moonshot. | 那是我们的”登月之举” |
[33:32] | And it almost killed you. | 你险些丧命 |
[33:34] | Are you really willing to let the same thing happen | 你真的愿意同样的事发生在 |
[33:36] | to those astronauts? | 这些宇航员身上吗 |
[33:40] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[33:42] | You know I built the time machine, | 我对于时光机的贡献 |
[33:44] | more than Mason ever did. | 远比梅森大 |
[33:45] | So if Rittenhouse gets her hands on it, | 所以如果里滕豪斯得手 |
[33:47] | with what they’re planning to do with it, | 利用时光机按他们的计划行事 |
[33:51] | that’s on me. | 责任都在我 |
[33:54] | I-I just can’t live with that. | 我无法安心 |
[33:57] | What is Rittenhouse going to do with it? | 里滕豪斯要做什么 |
[33:59] | No, what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[34:01] | Back away now. | 现在退开 |
[34:04] | – Rufus! – It’s all right! | -卢夫斯 -没事 |
[34:06] | Hey, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:08] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:10] | He’s not gonna shoot. | 他不会开枪的 |
[34:11] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[34:13] | You wouldn’t let your soldier pal | 你在拉斯维加斯都没有让你的大兵朋友 |
[34:15] | shoot me in Vegas, | 对我开枪 |
[34:16] | because we’re still friends, Rufus, | 因为我们还是朋友 卢夫斯 |
[34:19] | because despite everything, | 因为尽管发生了这一切 |
[34:22] | we still know each other. | 我们依然了解彼此 |
[34:25] | Now put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[34:38] | You don’t know me, | 你不了解我 |
[34:40] | not anymore. | 不再了解了 |
[34:42] | Those astronauts are coming back home. | 那些宇航员会回家的 |
[34:45] | Katherine, why’d you tell– | 凯瑟琳 为什么你要告诉 |
[34:46] | Oh, God, please, don’t shoot–don’t! | 天啊 求你 别开枪 别 |
[34:47] | – Wait, Rufus, come on. – Don’t move! | -等等 卢夫斯 别这样 -不许动 |
[34:50] | – I think it’s time we go. – Yup. | -我觉得该走了 -没错 |
[34:51] | I’m sorry about all of this. | 对这一切我很抱歉 |
[34:52] | Just make sure that program finishes. | 请确保程序运行完成 |
[34:54] | Thank you so much for helping us. | 感谢你帮我们 |
[35:10] | Eagle, this is Houston. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[35:13] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[35:15] | Eagle, this is Houston. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[35:17] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[35:19] | Come in, Eagle. This is Houston. | 请回复 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[35:21] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[35:27] | Eagle, this is Houston. | 鹰 这里是休斯顿 |
[35:29] | Do you read? | 能收到吗 |
[35:32] | Come in, Ea– | 请回复 鹰 |
[35:37] | Houston… this is an AO radio check. | 休斯顿 这是AO卫星无线电测试 |
[36:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | Okay, okay, let’s settle down now. | 好了 大家别激动了 |
[36:04] | Let’s get on with it. | 抓紧工作吧 |
[36:06] | Let’s send our boys outside for a little walk. | 让他们下去走走 |
[36:13] | A Russian spy? | 一个俄罗斯间谍吗 |
[36:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:16] | But he–he seemed so kind. | 但他看起来很善良 |
[36:19] | That’s how they operate. | 这就是他们的伪装 |
[36:20] | It’s a ploy. | 是个诡计 |
[36:22] | So you have no idea what he wanted? | 所以你不知道他想要什么 |
[36:24] | Something you’re working on at Lockman | 你在罗克曼参与的工作内容 |
[36:26] | maybe you told him about? | 或许你有告诉他 |
[36:27] | I–he did say he was interested in the company, | 我…他确实说过他对公司有兴趣 |
[36:30] | but no, I never told him anything specific. | 但我从未告诉过他任何具体的东西 |
[36:33] | That’s one small step for a man, | 这是个人迈出的一小步 |
[36:38] | one giant leap for mankind. | 却是人类迈出的一大步 |
[36:41] | Would you look at that? | 瞧瞧这个 |
[36:44] | Looks like the astronauts are gonna be okay. | 看上去宇航员们没事了 |
[36:47] | – That is really something. – Oh, my God. | -这真的很伟大 -天啊 |
[36:49] | Gabriel should see this. | 加布里埃尔应该看看这个 |
[36:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Gabriel! | 天啊 天啊 加布里埃尔 |
[36:57] | Gabriel! What are you doing? | 加布里埃尔 你在干什么 |
[37:00] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[37:03] | Flynn! Get back now! | 弗林 现在退后 |
[37:04] | It’s medicine. | 这是药 |
[37:06] | There was a bee sting. | 他被蜜蜂蜇了 |
[37:07] | Gabriel was in anaphylactic shock. | 加布里埃尔过敏性休克了 |
[37:09] | It was a shot of epinephrine. | 这是一针肾上腺素 |
[37:14] | He just saved your son’s life. | 他刚刚救了你儿子的命 |
[37:18] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[37:20] | Every memory I have of you, | 关于你的每一段记忆中 |
[37:22] | you were always sad. | 你总是很伤心 |
[37:25] | And I know what it’s like to lose a child. | 我知道失去孩子有多难受 |
[37:28] | I didn’t want to let you lose yours, | 我不希望你失去自己的孩子 |
[37:30] | not if I could change it. | 只要我还能改变结果 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么 |
[37:35] | It was good to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[37:37] | What the hell is this, Flynn? | 这是搞什么 弗林 |
[37:49] | You’re all right. | 没事了 |
[38:08] | We’re all good. | 都准备好了 |
[38:14] | The unredacted file on Garcia Flynn. | 加西亚·弗林的未删减档案 |
[38:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:20] | You had this the whole time, and you didn’t show us? | 这一直在你手里 而你从没给我们看过 |
[38:22] | The boss will be pissed I’m showing it to you now, but… | 我现在给你们看 老板会非常生气 不过 |
[38:26] | you should have this information, so screw him. | 你们应该知道这些信息 所以去他的 |
[38:30] | Maria was Flynn’s mother. | 玛丽亚是弗林的母亲 |
[38:33] | The kid Gabriel was his half-brother. | 那个叫加布里埃尔的孩子是他同母异父的哥哥 |
[38:35] | When you met Maria, she was a widow with a son. | 你们遇见玛丽亚时 她是个带着儿子的寡妇 |
[38:38] | Two years later, she becomes an engineer for Lockman. | 两年后 她成了罗克曼手下的一名工程师 |
[38:41] | She works overseas, | 她在海外工作 |
[38:42] | where she marries a man named Asher Flynn. | 并嫁给了一个叫亚瑟·弗林的男人 |
[38:44] | They have a bouncing baby boy named Garcia. | 他们诞下了一个健康的男孩名叫加西亚 |
[38:46] | When Garcia eventually goes to work with the NSA, | 当加西亚最终为国安局工作时 |
[38:49] | he says, and I quote, | 他说 以下是他原话 |
[38:51] | “My mother worked in national defense. | “我的母亲为国防事业效力 |
[38:52] | Guess it runs in the family.” | 看来这是家族遗传” |
[38:54] | So where’s the kid now? | 所以那孩子在哪里 |
[38:55] | Gabriel? Alive and well. | 加布里埃尔 活得好好的 |
[38:57] | Apparently living in Paris. | 据说生活在巴黎 |
[38:59] | Severe allergic reaction to bee stings | 对蜂蜇有严重过敏反应 |
[39:01] | listed in his medical file. | 写在他的病史里 |
[39:02] | Which was supposed to kill him until Flynn changed it. | 那本来要了他的命 但被弗林改变了 |
[39:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:09] | All you and I want to do is go back | 你和我只想回到过去 |
[39:11] | and save the people that we love, | 拯救我们所爱之人 |
[39:11] | and Flynn, he just does it without hesitation. | 而弗林却毫不犹豫地动手去做 |
[39:14] | So why aren’t we doing the same thing? | 所以为什么我们做的不是同一件事 |
[39:16] | Because stopping Flynn is still our top priority. | 因为阻止弗林仍是我们的首要任务 |
[39:18] | But I gave you my terms. | 但你知道我的条件 |
[39:19] | Lucy, I know we have a deal. | 露西 我知道我们有过协定 |
[39:22] | The second Flynn is out of the picture, | 一旦弗林被绳之以法 |
[39:23] | we will find a way to get you your sister back. | 我们会设法将你妹妹带回来 |
[39:36] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[39:39] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[39:41] | “The unsung hero of countless NASA missions, | “无数宇航局任务中的无名英雄 |
[39:44] | Katherine Johnson finally got the credit she deserves. | 凯瑟琳·约翰逊获得了她应得的声望 |
[39:47] | During the Apollo 11 crisis, | 在阿波罗11号的危急时刻 |
[39:49] | Katherine singlehandedly fixed the computers…” | 凯瑟琳独自一人修复了电脑” |
[39:51] | Singlehandedly. | “独自一人” |
[39:52] | Well, that’s what it says. | 新闻是这么写的 |
[39:56] | “Thwarting a Communist attack on Mission Control.” | “宇航地面指挥中心受到了共产主义攻击” |
[40:00] | So history mostly stayed the same. | 所以历史大部分还都是原样 |
[40:01] | For Katherine, looks like it changed for the better. | 对于凯瑟琳 改变似乎对她更有利 |
[40:05] | They made her the first female flight director. | 她成为有史以来第一个女飞行指挥 |
[40:07] | Even made a movie about her. | 他们甚至还为她拍了部电影 |
[40:09] | Looks like things worked out okay. | 看来事情的发展都还不错 |
[40:12] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. Fine. | 是啊 还不错 |
[40:20] | Rufus, with what happened earlier today, | 卢夫斯 今天早些时候发生的事 |
[40:23] | you didn’t have a choice. | 你没有其他选择 |
[40:24] | It was self-defense. | 你那是自卫 |
[40:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:27] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:32] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[40:35] | Wh–what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:36] | I killed a man, and I feel fine. | 我杀了人 却觉得没什么 |
[40:40] | I really don’t feel much of anything. | 我真的没有什么感觉 |
[40:44] | I’d do it again, probably shoot Anthony. | 我愿意再来一次 也许是射杀安东尼 |
[40:46] | Flynn wouldn’t have a pilot, | 这样弗林就失去了飞行员 |
[40:47] | and we can go back to our normal lives. | 然后我们就能回到正常的生活 |
[40:50] | Whatever “normal” means now. | 无论如今”正常”意味着什么 |
[41:00] | When I first started all this, | 在我刚加入这个行动时 |
[41:03] | I was, um… scared as hell, | 我… 吓得手足无措 |
[41:06] | practically afraid of my own shadow. | 其实是恐惧我自己的阴暗面 |
[41:08] | I never, never wanted to hurt anybody. | 我从来没想要伤害任何人 |
[41:10] | But now… | 可现在… |
[41:15] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:24] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[41:28] | What am I becoming? | 我变成什么了 |