时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Jake Neville, NSA. | 杰克·内维尔 国安局的 |
[00:04] | This project’s command was taken over | 这个项目 |
[00:05] | by the National Security Agency. | 已由国家安全局接管 |
[00:07] | The agents in control of Mason Industries– | 控制了梅森企业的那群探员 |
[00:10] | they’re Rittenhouse. | 都是里滕豪斯的手下 |
[00:11] | Jiya’s there right now! | 吉雅还在那里 |
[00:12] | This is Rittenhouse we’re talking about. | 那可是里滕豪斯 |
[00:14] | – They could kill her. – Monsieur Charvet? | -他们会杀了她的 -是沙尔维先生吗 |
[00:15] | – Oui. – I have so many questions. | -是我 -我有好多问题 |
[00:18] | Scary Rittenhouse dude is your father? | 那吓人的里滕豪斯哥们是你爸爸 |
[00:20] | The guy who’s been terrorizing me, that’s your dad? | 那个一直恐吓我的男人 是你爸爸 |
[00:22] | I will never be a part of this. Do you hear me? | 我绝对不会参与其中 你听到了吗 |
[00:24] | Rittenhouse isn’t a choice. It’s your legacy. | 里滕豪斯不是一种选择 这是你的传承 |
[00:27] | I’m just a secretary. | 我只是个秘书 |
[00:28] | Ah, don’t sell yourself short. | 别低估自己 |
[00:31] | I saw that drawing on your desk. You are very gifted. | 我看见你桌上的草图了 你很有天赋 |
[00:33] | I bet one day you’ll do some remarkable things at Lockman. | 我敢打赌总有一天你会在罗克曼取得非凡的成就 |
[00:35] | Maria Thompkins was Flynn’s mother. | 玛丽亚·汤普金斯是弗林的母亲 |
[00:39] | What are we gonna do about Rittenhouse? | 我们该怎么对付里滕豪斯 |
[00:41] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[00:44] | How? | 怎么战斗 |
[00:55] | You’ve been warming this bench for the past two hours. | 你在这里暖凳子有两个小时了 |
[00:59] | Look. I was about to step out for my fantasy football draft, | 你看 我想出去玩梦幻橄榄球赛 |
[01:02] | but I can’t leave you here looking like this. | 但我不能留你在这里这个样子 |
[01:05] | House rules. | 教规如此 |
[01:07] | So, a penny for your thoughts? | 那么 一分钱听你的烦恼如何 |
[01:09] | Might make you a millionaire, Father. | 那你可就成了百万富翁了 神父 |
[01:12] | The rectory could use an upgrade. | 这教区倒是可以改善一下 |
[01:17] | My wife was the practicing Catholic. | 我妻子是个热心教友 |
[01:19] | She’d drag me to mass once a month like clockwork. | 她每个月都准时拉我去做弥撒 |
[01:23] | I never really took it seriously myself. | 我从来没有上过心 |
[01:25] | Neither did I, for the longest time. | 我也是 很长一段时间都是 |
[01:29] | I have a job. | 我有份工作 |
[01:32] | In the beginning, I thought it was important, | 一开始 我认为它很重要 |
[01:34] | that it could help a lot of people, | 可以帮助很多人 |
[01:37] | hopefully even bring my wife back to me. | 甚至能让我的妻子回来 |
[01:40] | But not matter what I do, nothing gets better. | 但不管我做什么 事情都没有好转 |
[01:44] | If anything, it only gets worse. | 就算有变化 也是变坏 |
[01:47] | I get it. But when times are tough, | 我明白 但当日子不好过的时候 |
[01:49] | you just got to trust that God has a plan. | 你应该相信上帝早做好了计划 |
[01:51] | What if you could change that plan? | 如果你能改变那个计划呢 |
[01:54] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白 |
[01:57] | What if you could… | 如果你能够 |
[01:59] | make a person go left instead of right, | 让一个人向左走而不是向右走 |
[02:02] | backward instead of forward? | 向后而不是向前呢 |
[02:04] | What if you had the power to change the course of history? | 如果你有改变历史进程的能力呢 |
[02:10] | Does that mean nothing’s meant to be? | 这是不是意味着没有什么是命中注定 |
[02:15] | Does that mean God’s not there? | 这是不是意味着上帝不存在呢 |
[02:17] | Would he stop me? | 他能阻止我吗 |
[02:19] | What are you asking? | 你在问什么 |
[02:26] | I’m asking for absolution. | 我想请求赦免 |
[02:38] | Guess this is what North Korea’s like. | 我想朝鲜就是这样子吧 |
[02:46] | Listen. Whatever happens, just do what they say. | 听着 不管发生什么 照他们说的做 |
[02:49] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[02:53] | Flynn made another jump? | 弗林又穿越了 |
[02:55] | So glad you could finally join us, Ms. Preston. | 很高兴你能加入我们 普雷斯顿小姐 |
[02:58] | Mr. Carlin. | 卡林先生 |
[02:59] | I, for one, am sick of waiting | 就我来说 已经厌倦了 |
[03:02] | for Garcia Flynn to dictate our actions. | 等待加西亚·弗林领导我们的行动 |
[03:05] | No more playing defense. | 不要再当防守方了 |
[03:06] | We’re gonna take the son of a bitch out | 我们要干掉那个混蛋 |
[03:08] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[03:09] | How? | 如何干掉 |
[03:11] | 1962. Houston, Texas. | 1962年 休斯顿 得克萨斯 |
[03:14] | 1962. That’s the year before the JFK assassination. | 1962年 那是肯尼迪被刺杀前一年 |
[03:17] | But why Houston? | 但为什么是休斯顿 |
[03:18] | Do you remember Maria Thompkins? | 你还记得玛丽亚·汤普金斯吗 |
[03:20] | Wyatt Logan met her during your NASA mission. | 怀亚特·罗根在你们航天局任务时见过她 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Garcia Flynn’s mother. Yes. | 加西亚·弗林的母亲 记得 |
[03:24] | But what does she have to do with it? | 但是为什么要牵扯到她 |
[03:26] | In 1962, Thompkins was a 17-year-old junior | 在1962年 汤普金斯是个17岁少女 |
[03:29] | at Sam Houston High School. | 在山姆休斯顿高中上学 |
[03:31] | The mission is to eliminate her. | 任务是消灭她 |
[03:33] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[03:34] | No, no, no. There is no way that we are doing that. | 不行不行 我们绝不会那么做 |
[03:36] | She’s–she’s innocent. | 她是 她是无辜的 |
[03:37] | We don’t expect either of you | 我们不期望你们中的一个 |
[03:39] | to pull the trigger. | 去扣动扳机 |
[03:41] | Meet your new tactical commander, | 来见见你们的新战术指挥官 |
[03:43] | Sergeant Major Caleb Sullivan. | 迦勒·沙利文军士长 |
[03:45] | You just lead him to the front door, | 你把他带到正门前 |
[03:47] | and he’ll take care of the rest. | 他会完成余下的工作 |
[03:49] | – Ma’am. – Don’t “Ma’am” me. | -女士 -别叫我”女士” |
[03:50] | Okay, so, you just want us to play wingman | 那么 你是想让我们给那边那位 |
[03:52] | to the Terminator over there? | 魔鬼终结者做助手吗 |
[03:54] | And you? You’re fine with this? | 还有你 你就没有意见吗 |
[03:56] | You’re just gonna stand there and let this happen? | 你就站在那里放任这一切 |
[03:58] | Flynn’s mother may be innocent, | 弗林的母亲可能是无辜的 |
[03:59] | but she still raised a monster. | 但她依然养大了一个怪物 |
[04:01] | And given your performances, | 而根据你们的表现 |
[04:02] | this may be the only way to get this done. | 这可能是唯一的解决办法了 |
[04:04] | Forget it. We refuse. | 别想了 我们拒绝 |
[04:06] | You cannot make us do this. This is not right. | 你不能让我们这么做 这样不对 |
[04:09] | Maybe I haven’t been clear. | 也许我没说清楚 |
[04:12] | This operation has been green-lit at the highest levels. | 这个行动已经获得了最上级的许可 |
[04:16] | It’s a go. | 一定会行动 |
[04:17] | You refuse, we will charge you | 你拒绝 我们就会 |
[04:19] | with aiding and abetting a wanted terrorist. | 以协助和教唆恐怖份子的罪名控告你 |
[04:23] | So, you can either spend the next few hours working for me, | 所以你要么在接下来几个小时里为我工作 |
[04:27] | or the next 10 to 15 years wishing you had. | 要么在今后10到15年里后悔没做 |
[04:33] | That clear enough for you? | 我说得够明白了吗 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry. Agent Neville’s bedside manner | 抱歉 内维尔探员的态度 |
[04:50] | leaves something to be desired. | 仍然有待改进 |
[04:52] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you’re here. | 看到你我真不该觉得意外 |
[04:54] | You have to understand Flynn is out of control. | 你要知道 弗林已经失去控制了 |
[04:56] | If this one death can save hundreds– | 如果这一个人的死亡可以拯救上百… |
[04:58] | Save Rittenhouse, you mean. | 你是说拯救里滕豪斯 |
[05:00] | This is the murder of an innocent girl, period. | 这是谋杀一个无辜的女孩 别说了 |
[05:03] | He cares nothing about history or collateral damage. | 他根本不关心历史和他造成的伤害 |
[05:06] | And what’s his mother? What is she? | 那他的母亲呢 她算什么 |
[05:09] | We need you on this trip. | 我们需要你参与 |
[05:10] | You’re our chosen historian. You always have been. | 你是我们最合适的历史学家 一直都是 |
[05:12] | – Go to hell. – Lucy! | -见鬼去吧 -露西 |
[05:14] | I know we’re asking the unthinkable. | 我知道我们的请求有些过分 |
[05:17] | This isn’t who you are. | 这不是你的风格 |
[05:18] | You have such a good heart, and I admire that. | 你心地善良 我很欣赏 |
[05:21] | I’m–I’m proud of you. | 我…我为你骄傲 |
[05:23] | I only ask that you do this one mission. | 我只请求你完成这项任务 |
[05:27] | The next one will be saving your sister. | 之后你就可以救你的妹妹 |
[05:32] | I fully intend to honor the deal | 我全心全意打算履行 |
[05:33] | you’ve made with Agent Christopher, | 你和克里斯托弗探员之间的协议 |
[05:35] | and I’m in a much better position to do that | 而我能做到的 |
[05:36] | than she could ever be. | 比她多得多 |
[05:39] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 那就是你想要的 对吗 |
[05:41] | More than anything? | 超过其他任何事 |
[05:54] | – Hey, could you– – Hey, what? | -你能不能… -什么 |
[05:57] | Nevermind. | 算了 |
[05:59] | Just so you know, you could get a little queasy on reentry. | 提醒一下 穿越的时候会有点恶心 |
[06:01] | Don’t worry about me. I’m not your dance partner. | 不用担心我 我可不是你的舞伴 |
[06:20] | 1962年5月3日 得克萨斯州 休斯顿 | |
[06:28] | Are we here? | 我们到了吗 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[06:43] | Holy sh– | 见鬼 |
[06:43] | You did it! Okay. | 你做到了 |
[06:49] | I just have to reconfigure the coordinates. | 我只需要重新设定坐标 |
[06:51] | Do you think Mason is gonna be able to track us? | 你觉得梅森能追踪到我们吗 |
[06:53] | Not after what I did to his computers. | 我黑了他的电脑 他们追踪不到 |
[06:59] | Wait a minute. I’ve lost them. | 等等 我失去连接了 |
[07:01] | What do you mean, you’ve lost them? | 什么叫你失去连接了 |
[07:02] | They’ve jumped. They’re no longer in– | 他们又穿越了 已经不在… |
[07:10] | – Nothing’s responding. – Get them up. | -没有反应 -找到他们 |
[07:12] | Where in the hell are they? | 他们到底在哪 |
[07:13] | The system’s crashing. Dah! | 系统崩溃了 |
[07:21] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[07:24] | I can try to run a diagnostic. | 我可以试运行一个诊断程序 |
[07:25] | Step away from the controls, Jiya. Now! | 离开控制台 吉雅 立刻 |
[07:28] | Did you know he was going to do this? Did you? | 你知道他要这样做吗 你知道吗 |
[07:29] | – No! I swear. – Will somebody tell me | -不知道 我发誓 -有人能告诉我 |
[07:31] | what the hell is going on? | 发生了什么吗 |
[07:32] | This is Rufus’s doing. | 这是卢夫斯的把戏 |
[07:34] | It’s a computer worm. We’re dead in the water. | 蠕虫病毒 系统已经瘫痪了 |
[07:36] | We can’t track the Lifeboat. | 我们不能追踪”救生船”了 |
[07:37] | And Jiya’s not to be trusted. She’s sleeping with him. | 不能相信吉雅 她和他有一腿 |
[07:39] | – Mason! – Rufus thinks he’s smarter | -梅森 -卢夫斯觉得他比我聪明 |
[07:41] | than me–all right, well, I’ll handle this myself. | 行啊 我自己来 |
[07:43] | You get the hell out! | 你给我滚出去 |
[08:04] | It’s us! We’re okay! | 是我们 我们没事 |
[08:07] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:09] | You did it! You held the gun like I said, huh? | 你们做到了 照我说的那样用枪对吧 |
[08:11] | Yeah, pulled the trigger between breaths. | 对 在呼吸间隙扣下了扳机 |
[08:12] | Rufus, you’re a badass. | 卢夫斯 你真是个坏蛋 |
[08:13] | If by “Badass,” you mean scared out of my mind. | 如果说当坏蛋是把自己吓死的话 |
[08:16] | Okay. So, we just stole | 所以我们刚刚偷了 |
[08:18] | a giant piece of top-secret machinery | 一个巨大的高级机密机器 |
[08:20] | and made ourselves fugitives from the US government. | 还让我们自己成了美国政府的逃犯 |
[08:22] | All good. | 真棒 |
[08:23] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事 |
[08:24] | If Rittenhouse is running the shop, | 如果是里滕豪斯在管事 |
[08:25] | they can’t have the time machine. | 不能让他们拿到时间机器 |
[08:27] | Your sense of calm is super annoying. | 你这么淡定真是讨厌 |
[08:28] | Rufus, they can’t track us? | 卢夫斯 他们找不到我们吧 |
[08:30] | You shut them down? | 你已经关闭连接了吧 |
[08:31] | Yeah, but it’s only a matter of hours | 对 不过等梅森破解蠕虫病毒 |
[08:32] | before Mason is able to counteract the worm | 让网络恢复通讯 |
[08:34] | and get the network back online. | 也就是几小时的事 |
[08:36] | How much time does that give us? | 那我们有多少时间 |
[08:37] | The lifeboat’s battery is drained after two jumps. | 救生船穿越两次之后电池就没电了 |
[08:39] | It’ll need four hours to recharge, if it even can, and– | 它需要充电四个小时 即便如此 |
[08:42] | Okay. Okay. It’s all right. | 好了 没有关系 |
[08:45] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[08:47] | First step: | 第一步 |
[08:49] | let’s go get your sister back. | 把你的妹妹找回来 |
[08:55] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | I think that’s reckless. | 这太鲁莽了 |
[08:58] | Flynn is still out there– | 弗林还没有找到 |
[08:59] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[09:01] | we don’t work for the government anymore. | 我们不再为政府工作了 |
[09:05] | I think Lucy deserves a shot. | 我认为应该帮助露西 |
[09:09] | I’ll start the charge. | 我去充电 |
[09:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:21] | So, what’s the plan? | 我们怎么做 |
[09:23] | Okay, so, um, | 所以 |
[09:24] | we go to 1979, UC Berkeley, | 我们回到1979年的伯克利大学 |
[09:27] | and we make sure that my mom and Henry Wallace meet. | 我们确保我妈妈和亨利·华莱士相遇 |
[09:30] | They always said that it was love at first sight. | 他们总说这是一见钟情 |
[09:32] | They knew the minute that they laid their eyes on each other. | 他们一眼就爱上了彼此 |
[09:34] | Well, let’s go play Cupid. | 我们去当丘比特 |
[09:41] | It’s Flynn. | 是弗林 |
[09:43] | He’s jumped. | 他穿越了 |
[09:45] | Where? | 哪里 |
[10:18] | Frankie says you have something | 弗兰基说你有些东西 |
[10:19] | of vital interest to me. | 我会很感兴趣 |
[10:22] | These tax ledgers were seized | 几年前对你公司 |
[10:24] | during the raid on one of your establishments | 一次突击检查查获了这些 |
[10:26] | a few years ago. | 税务账表 |
[10:28] | Key evidence for the tax evasion case | 里面有他们准备 |
[10:31] | they’re building against you. | 指控你逃税的关键证据 |
[10:42] | Where’d you get these? | 你从哪里得到这些的 |
[10:44] | Post office, believe it or not. | 邮局 不管你信不信 |
[10:46] | Treasury Department keeps | 财政部在那里 |
[10:47] | a poorly guarded file room there, Mr. Capone. | 有间没什么守卫的档案室 卡彭先生 |
[10:58] | That’s your big gift? | 这就是你送上的大礼 |
[11:02] | As if they’re gonna get me for tax evasion. | 说得好像我会因为逃税被他们抓到一样 |
[11:04] | Get him out of here. | 把他轰出去 |
[11:06] | I also have this letter | 我还有一封信 |
[11:07] | from your accountant, Mr. Mattingly. | 是你的会计马丁利先生写的 |
[11:13] | He makes some fairly scandalous accusations. | 他对你作出了一些惊人的控诉 |
[11:21] | With this evidence, believe me, | 相信我 证据确凿 |
[11:24] | you’d be going to prison. | 你将身陷囹圄 |
[11:29] | Pay Mr. Mattingly a visit. | 去拜访一下马丁利先生 |
[11:31] | Make sure he can’t write any more letters. | 确保他再也写不了任何信件 |
[11:38] | I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[11:42] | What the hell are we supposed to do? | 我们到底应该怎么做 |
[11:43] | It’s one problem at a time. | 一件一件事来 |
[11:46] | And right now that is Flynn taking the Mothership to 1931. | 现在弗林乘母船去了1931年 |
[11:49] | Except now Rittenhouse has taken over Mason Industries, | 而里滕豪斯接管了梅森企业 |
[11:52] | and they might be ten times worse than Flynn. | 这可能比弗林造成的影响还要可怕十倍 |
[11:56] | Maybe we’re fighting the wrong battle. | 也许我们一直都站错了队 |
[11:58] | You’re the one who said we can’t let Flynn | 是你说的我们不能让弗林 |
[11:59] | take a wrecking ball to everyone and everything. | 到处作恶 危害他人 |
[12:01] | That was before we stole a time machine, became fugitives, | 但是现在我们偷了时间机器 成为了逃犯 |
[12:05] | and Jiya was forced to work next to a bunch of homicidal dicks! | 吉雅还被迫和一群可能杀人的混蛋一起工作 |
[12:07] | Rufus, like it or not, we’re the only ones | 卢夫斯 不管怎样 我们都是 |
[12:10] | who can stop Flynn from hurting people. | 唯一能够阻止弗林害人的人了 |
[12:11] | And what about my sister, huh? | 我的妹妹怎么办 |
[12:15] | I mean, this was my last shot. If we don’t do this now, | 这是我最后的机会 如果错过 |
[12:17] | I may never see my sister again. | 我可能就再也见不到我的妹妹了 |
[12:19] | They track us down after we get back from Chicago, it is over. | 我们回到芝加哥后就一直被他们追踪 太晚了 |
[12:21] | My sister will be gone forever. | 我永远见不到我妹妹了 |
[12:23] | Okay, look, I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[12:25] | None of us should have to give up our families. | 我们都不应该放弃我们的家人 |
[12:29] | I know. I’m the last person that should be saying that, | 我知道我是最不应该说这番话的 |
[12:30] | because I’m the selfish ass that went after my wife, | 因为我是那个寻找我妻子的自私鬼 |
[12:32] | but still. | 但是 |
[12:35] | Letting Flynn murder through time– | 让弗林穿梭时空杀人 |
[12:39] | that’s madness. | 这太可怕了 |
[12:41] | And I think somewhere deep down, we all can admit that. | 而且我相信我们内心深处我们都知道 |
[12:44] | Rittenhouse or not, Flynn’s not gonna stop until we stop him. | 无关里滕豪斯 弗林没人阻止是不会罢休的 |
[12:48] | So, why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[12:50] | There’s nobody else but us. | 因为没有其他人选了 |
[13:03] | – Hello? – Jiya, it’s me. Are you okay? | -你好 -吉雅 是我 你还好吗 |
[13:06] | Rufus, what– did you slip me a burner? | 卢夫斯 你给我塞了个一次性电话吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. I got it from watching “The Wire.” Listen– | 我从《火线》里学的 听我说 |
[13:10] | – Okay, where are you? – I don’t have a lot of time | -你在哪里 -我的时间不多 |
[13:12] | right now– you are in a lot of trouble. | 而现在你的麻烦不小 |
[13:14] | Whatever you did shut down the network. | 不管你干了什么 你把网络给关闭了 |
[13:16] | Mason’s pissed. He’s gonna get it up and running again, | 梅森很生气 他现在要重新上线 |
[13:18] | and then he’s going to find you. | 然后他会找到你的 |
[13:19] | That’s why I’m going to need you to run interference. | 所以我要你干预此事 |
[13:21] | How the hell am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么去干预 |
[13:22] | Delay. Distract. Do whatever you can | 拖延他 分散他的注意力 尽你所能 |
[13:25] | to keep them off of our backs as long as you can. | 尽量别让他们继续追踪我们就行 |
[13:28] | Rufus, these guys are everywhere. | 卢夫斯 他们无处不在 |
[13:29] | Jiya, we can’t let them have the time machine, all right? | 吉雅 我们不能让时光机落入他们手中 |
[13:33] | I’m so sorry for putting you on the spot. | 非常抱歉让你为难 |
[13:36] | The last thing I ever wanted was | 我最不希望的事 |
[13:38] | for you to become a double agent– believe me. | 就是让你变成双重间谍 相信我 |
[13:40] | I know how hard it is. | 我知道这有多难以忍受 |
[13:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:43] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[13:44] | I’ll explain everything to you, I swear. | 我会向你解释一切的 我发誓 |
[13:47] | But you have to do this. We need you. | 但你必须这么做 我们需要你 |
[13:50] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:56] | Okay, just come back to me safe. | 好吧 一定要平安回到我身边 |
[13:59] | Promise? | 保证 |
[14:00] | You too. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. | 你也小心安全 否则我无颜面对自己 |
[14:13] | Hi. What’s up? | 你好 |
[14:14] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[14:18] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[14:20] | I come here to think, clear my mind. | 我来这思考问题 清理思绪 |
[14:22] | There’s a lot going on. | 发生了这么多事 |
[14:24] | Empty your pockets. | 把你的口袋掏空 |
[14:28] | Okay, a little handsy there. | 别这么毛手毛脚的 |
[14:28] | I don’t remember swiping right. | 我可没同意你这么做 |
[14:50] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你觉得我是傻子吗 |
[14:53] | Hey, Singer! | 辛格 |
[14:57] | Put her on ice. She doesn’t leave the building. | 把她关起来 不准她离开这栋楼 |
[15:15] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, you guys, this is terrible. | 天呐 你们俩 这身太难看了 |
[15:26] | We stand out like sore thumbs. | 我们太引人注目了 |
[15:28] | Well, there’s no time to go shopping. | 没时间去购物了 |
[15:29] | Flynn’s already way ahead of us. | 弗林已经先我们一大步了 |
[15:31] | I saw we own it, | 我觉得这很有我们的特点 |
[15:32] | embrace our fashion-forwardness, | 接受我们大胆的时尚 |
[15:33] | stop Flynn, and get the hell out of here. | 阻止弗林 离开这个鬼地方 |
[15:36] | What if Flynn has already done | 如果弗林已经完成了 |
[15:37] | whatever it is he came here to do? | 他来这里的目的呢 |
[15:39] | So, March 13, 1931, Chicago. | 1931年3月13日的芝加哥 |
[15:42] | Where’s Flynn headed? | 弗林要去哪 |
[15:43] | There’s only one place I can think of. | 我只想得到一个地方 |
[15:46] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说 |
[15:47] | The crooked lawyers for the prosecution | 狡诈的控方律师 |
[15:49] | somehow lost all the evidence they had on me. | 就这样弄丢了所有指证我的证据 |
[15:52] | But you ask me? | 但是要我说 |
[15:53] | They never had it in the first place. | 他们一开始就没有那些证据 |
[15:56] | That’s Al Capone? He looks so young. | 那是阿尔·卡彭吗 看起来好年轻 |
[15:59] | He was only 26 when he became a crime boss. | 成为犯罪头目时 他才26岁 |
[16:01] | And lost them in bank failures. | 在银行倒闭时失去了证据 |
[16:03] | They should be the ones going on trial. | 他们才应该接受审判 |
[16:06] | Is he not afraid to be out in the open like this? | 他不害怕这样出现在大庭广众之下吗 |
[16:08] | The people of Chicago loved him. | 芝加哥人们爱戴他 |
[16:09] | They would chant his name at Cubs games. | 人们会在小熊棒球队赛上反复喊叫他的名字 |
[16:12] | So, it’s true, then? | 所以是真的了 |
[16:13] | All charges against you have been dropped? | 所有对你的指控都撤销了吗 |
[16:15] | With no evidence, | 没有证据 |
[16:17] | the honorable Judge Wilkerson had no choice but to drop the case. | 尊敬的威尔克森法官只能撤销控诉 |
[16:21] | Justice has been served. | 正义得以申张 |
[16:27] | Wait, wait, wait. This isn’t right. | 等等 等等 这样不对 |
[16:28] | Guys, look. | 你们看 |
[16:32] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[16:46] | Capone is supposed to be going to prison for tax evasion today. | 今天卡彭本该因逃税罪嫌而被逮捕 |
[16:49] | Flynn must have gotten him off somehow. | 弗林肯定想到办法帮他脱罪 |
[16:50] | Well, that’s not troubling at all. | 还真是一点也”不”烦人 |
[17:00] | For some reason, none of them good, | 由于一些原因 肯定不是好原因 |
[17:02] | Flynn has already wormed his way in with Capone. | 弗林已经想办法拉拢了卡彭 |
[17:04] | Well, with all that mob muscle, | 加上这些流氓打手 |
[17:05] | it’s gonna be hard to get close to Flynn or Capone. | 我们很难接近弗林或卡彭 |
[17:07] | Which makes this a first-class, grade-A cluster– | 所以这变成了世上最难的… |
[17:10] | Maybe he can help. | 也许他能帮忙 |
[17:11] | Mr. Ness, it appears if Al Capone is the Untouchable One. | 内斯先生 看来阿尔·卡彭才是无敌的人 |
[17:15] | Got a comment? | 有什么话想说吗 |
[17:19] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[17:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:33] | Mr. Ness? Mr. Eliot Ness? | 内斯先生 艾略特·内斯先生 |
[17:36] | I said no comment. | 我说过不予置评了 |
[17:37] | Oh, we’re not the press. We’re, um– | 我们不是媒体 我们 |
[17:39] | – We’re private investigators. – Yeah. | -我们是私家侦探 -是的 |
[17:42] | Uh, I’m Connery. This is Costner. | 我叫康纳利 这是科斯特纳 |
[17:46] | And this here is our driver, Robert…De Niro. | 还有这是我们的司机 罗伯特·德尼罗 |
[17:51] | We’re trying to get information on the tall man | 我们想得到有关那个和卡彭在一起 |
[17:53] | with the dark features with Capone. | 高个 五官分明的男人的消息 |
[17:54] | Did you–did you see him? | 你见过他吗 |
[17:55] | He’s not from Chicago. I haven’t seen him before. | 他不是芝加哥人 我以前没见过他 |
[17:57] | No. He’s definitely not from around here. | 是的 他绝不是这里的人 |
[18:00] | Neither are we. | 我们也不是 |
[18:01] | I can tell. Are you wearing a woman’s sweater? | 看得出来 你穿的是女式毛衣吗 |
[18:03] | His name’s Garcia Flynn. | 他叫加西亚·弗林 |
[18:05] | And we think he’s teaming up with Al Capone. | 我们认为他在和阿尔·卡彭合作 |
[18:08] | He is the most dangerous gangster in San Francisco. | 他是旧金山最危险的恶棍 |
[18:10] | William Randolph Hearst– he hired us himself | 威廉·伦道夫·赫斯特亲自雇我们 |
[18:12] | to dig up some dirt on him | 揭露他的丑闻 |
[18:14] | and try and get him off the streets. | 想把他扔进监狱 |
[18:15] | Yeah. And whatever he’s up to with Capone– | 是的 无论他打算和卡彭一起做什么 |
[18:18] | it’s way worse than tax evasion. | 都要比逃税严重得多 |
[18:20] | You know, I told them – going after Capone for his taxes | 我告诉过他们 追查卡彭的税务问题 |
[18:22] | would never work. | 不会有用的 |
[18:24] | Well, it could’ve worked. | 本来能有用的 |
[18:32] | Bathroom break? | 让我去个洗手间吧 |
[18:43] | The burner– we couldn’t track it. | 那个一次性电话 我们追踪不到 |
[18:46] | Your boyfriend covered every base. | 你男朋友方方面面都想到了 |
[18:48] | Where are they, Jiya? | 他们在哪儿 吉雅 |
[18:50] | Where the hell is my machine? | 我的机器到底在哪儿 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:53] | And you expect us to believe you? | 你盼着我们相信你吗 |
[18:55] | Look, he didn’t say. He just– | 听着 他没说 他只是 |
[18:57] | he just said he was worried about me. | 他只是说他担心我 |
[18:58] | Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 你知道你麻烦有多大吗 |
[19:00] | This is the National Security Agency. Need I remind you? | 这可是国家安全局 用我提醒你吗 |
[19:05] | Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[19:06] | Play ball. | 跟我们合作 |
[19:10] | Oh, what’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[19:13] | You know, my first day on the job, I was so scared, | 我第一天工作时 特别害怕 |
[19:16] | intimidated. | 战战兢兢 |
[19:19] | I–I was in awe of you. | 我当时敬畏你 |
[19:23] | I mean, I was coming to work for the Connor Mason. | 我来为那独一无二的康纳·梅森工作了 |
[19:25] | I mean, my–my hero. | 我心目中的英雄 |
[19:28] | All I wanted to do was to make you proud. | 我只想让你为我感到骄傲 |
[19:30] | Right now, it’s like that moment where– | 现在这一刻就好像是 |
[19:33] | where Dorothy pulls back the curtain, | 桃乐茜拉开了帘子 |
[19:35] | and she sees the Wizard for who he truly is: | 看到了大魔法师的真正身份 |
[19:39] | a coward. | 一个懦夫 |
[19:51] | Do you really think that this, um, | 你真的以为 |
[19:54] | childish, plucky snark is going to help you? | 这种幼稚无畏的讽刺能帮到你吗 |
[19:59] | This is the real world. | 这是真实世界 |
[20:01] | You take your time, you think, and decide: | 花时间想想 做出决定 |
[20:05] | help us or be arrested and incarcerated. | 要么帮我们 要么被捕坐牢 |
[20:34] | Nice place. Very cozy. | 好地方 很温馨 |
[20:37] | It’s a rat trap. | 这就是个破屋子 |
[20:39] | Capone was tipped off as to where I lived, | 有人告诉了卡彭我过去住的地方 |
[20:42] | so started getting death threats, | 所以一直收到死亡威胁 |
[20:46] | occasional brick through the window. | 时不时就有砖头从窗户扔进来 |
[20:48] | Sent my wife to Cincinnati to stay with her sister, | 把我妻子送到辛辛那提 和她妹妹住一起了 |
[20:53] | and I moved in here. | 我搬到了这儿 |
[20:55] | How do you cope with all that? | 你是怎么应对这一切的 |
[20:57] | Loved ones and family in that much danger… | 爱人和家庭置于如此危险之中 |
[21:01] | How do you still go after Capone? | 你怎么还会追查卡彭 |
[21:03] | Well, how could I not? | 我怎么可以不查 |
[21:05] | Couldn’t look my wife in the eye and tell her that I’d given up. | 无法直视我妻子的眼睛 告诉她我放弃了 |
[21:09] | Couldn’t look myself in the mirror. | 无法直视镜子里的自己 |
[21:11] | Where could we find Capone right now? | 现在能在哪儿找到卡彭 |
[21:13] | We are in a little bit of a time-crunch. | 我们的时间不多 |
[21:15] | Garcia Flynn is very dangerous. | 加西亚·弗林非常危险 |
[21:18] | And Capone isn’t? | 卡彭就不危险了吗 |
[21:20] | Not by comparison. | 相形见绌 |
[21:21] | Capone? The man responsible | 卡彭 这个要为 |
[21:23] | for the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre? | 情人节大屠杀负责的男人不危险吗 |
[21:25] | I think we can all agree that both men are incredibly dangerous. | 我想我们都能同意这两个人都极其危险 |
[21:28] | Why don’t we just focus on finding them | 我们为何不把重心转向找到 |
[21:30] | and stopping them from doing whatever it is | 并阻止他们 无论他们 |
[21:32] | they’re planning on doing? | 正计划要做什么呢 |
[21:35] | It’s okay. That’s Billy. He’s one of my guys. | 没事 这是比利 他是我的人 |
[21:37] | Come in. | 进来 |
[22:08] | No. No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不不不不 |
[22:14] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[22:16] | Eliot Ness–he can’t be dead. | 艾略特·内斯 他不能死 |
[22:18] | He’s not supposed to die for another 26 years. | 他应该还能再活26年 |
[22:19] | How’d they even know he was here? | 他们怎么知道他在这里 |
[22:21] | How do you think? Flynn. | 你以为呢 肯定是弗林 |
[22:22] | This can’t be happening. I mean, Capone is out there | 这不可能 我是说 卡彭还在外面 |
[22:24] | on the loose, and the only guy that can stop him is gone! | 逍遥法外 唯一能阻止他的人死了 |
[22:28] | We got to get out of here right now. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[22:29] | We’re just supposed to leave him here like this? | 我们就把他这么留在这儿 |
[22:30] | What do you want to do? Wait for the cops? | 那你想做什么 等警察 |
[22:32] | We don’t have IDs. | 我们没有身份证 |
[22:33] | I’m wearing button-fly jeans from The Gap. | 我穿着盖璞的纽扣门襟牛仔裤 |
[22:36] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们没什么可做的了 |
[22:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:51] | – Where are we going? – To find Capone. | -我们去哪儿 -去找卡彭 |
[22:53] | – What about Flynn? – One problem at a time. | -那弗林呢 -一次解决一个问题 |
[22:57] | Stop saying that. Why do you keep saying that? | 别再说了 你为什么一直说这句话 |
[23:02] | Do you know what the very first Delta mission was? | 你知道三角洲特种部队第一次任务是什么吗 |
[23:04] | 1979, Iran. | 1979年 伊朗 |
[23:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:08] | Go get the hostages out of Tehran. | 去德黑兰营救人质 |
[23:10] | One of my Delta instructors– name is Diamond Dave– | 我的一个三角洲部队教练 叫戴蒙德·戴维 |
[23:13] | he was on that mission. | 他参加了那次任务 |
[23:15] | The plane carrying the operatives | 搭乘着任务人员的飞机 |
[23:16] | lands in the desert somewhere to refuel. | 降落在沙漠里加油 |
[23:19] | While it’s on the ground, | 当飞机降落在地面上的时候 |
[23:20] | a Navy helicopter crashes into it | 一架海军直升机 因为强风 |
[23:22] | due to the heavy winds. | 坠毁在飞机上 |
[23:23] | So, Dave– he wakes up from a nap. | 戴维他从打盹中醒来 |
[23:26] | He sees the plane is on fire. | 他看到飞机着了火 |
[23:28] | Now, he still thinks they’re 20,000 feet up. | 他还以为他们还在六千米的高空 |
[23:30] | He can’t find a parachute, | 他找不到降落伞 |
[23:31] | so he just flings himself right out the door, right through the smoke. | 所以他就这么跳出了机门 穿过了浓烟 |
[23:34] | Okay, this is all really nice, | 他真的好厉害 |
[23:35] | but what is the point of this story? | 但是你要告诉我们什么 |
[23:36] | So the guys afterwards asked Dave, | 后来大家问戴维 |
[23:38] | “If you thought we were 20,000 feet in the air, | “如果你觉得我们还在六千米的高空 |
[23:40] | “Why the hell would you fling yourself out the door | “那你到底为什么决定不带降落伞 |
[23:41] | without a parachute?” | 就跳出了机门” |
[23:43] | Dave just looks at him and he says, | 戴维看着他 然后说 |
[23:45] | “All I knew was the plane was on fire, | “我只知道飞机着火了 |
[23:47] | and I figured one problem at a time.” | 我一次只能解决一个问题” |
[23:56] | First, we stop Capone, | 首先 我们要阻止卡彭 |
[23:59] | and then we worry about what Flynn wants with him | 然后再操心弗林和他的阴谋 |
[24:02] | and everything else. | 然后再考虑别的事 |
[24:03] | So, if Al Capone is supposed to be behind bars, | 所以 如果阿尔·卡彭应该被关在监狱里 |
[24:06] | how do we put him there? | 我们怎么能把他送进去 |
[24:07] | I don’t know. I mean, without Ness, | 我不知道 我是说 没有内斯 |
[24:09] | this is just– | 这就像是 |
[24:12] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[24:14] | I know who we can ask. | 我知道我们可以找谁 |
[24:23] | Hello. I’m so sorry to bother you so late, | 你好 很抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[24:25] | but are you by any chance Richard Hart? | 你是理查德·哈特吗 |
[24:29] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[24:30] | Well, uh, we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:34] | It’s about your brother, | 事关你的弟弟 |
[24:37] | Al Capone. | 阿尔·卡彭 |
[24:42] | Look. I don’t know who you people think I am. | 我不知道你们以为我是谁 |
[24:44] | You’re Jimmy Capone, | 你是吉米·卡彭 |
[24:45] | born James Vincenzo Capone. | 全名是 詹姆斯·文森佐·卡彭 |
[24:47] | My name’s Richard Hart. | 我叫理查德·哈特 |
[24:49] | You left Brooklyn when you were 16 | 你16岁离开布鲁克林 |
[24:50] | and changed your name for a fresh start, | 你改了名字 重新开始生活 |
[24:52] | and wound up becoming a Prohibition Agent. | 成为了一个禁酒局探员 |
[24:54] | And you haven’t seen your family or your brother | 自从你离开家 你再也没有见过你的家人 |
[24:56] | ever since you left. | 或你的弟弟 |
[24:56] | But you know what Al’s been up to. | 但是你知道阿尔这些年做了什么 |
[24:59] | You can’t read the morning paper without seeing his name. | 你每天都从报纸上看到他的名字 |
[25:00] | Keep it down, will you? | 你能小声点吗 |
[25:03] | My wife and kids don’t know my real name. | 我的妻子和小孩都不知道我的真名 |
[25:06] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[25:10] | Did Al send you? | 是阿尔派你们来的吗 |
[25:12] | We look like mobsters to you? | 我们看起来像黑帮的人吗 |
[25:14] | You’re from the bureau, then? Is that what this is? | 那你们是局里派来的喽 是这样吗 |
[25:17] | I work hard. I don’t take bribes. | 我努力工作 我不接受贿赂 |
[25:19] | Just because I was born a Capone, | 仅仅是因为我出身于卡彭家族 |
[25:21] | that doesn’t mean I act like one. | 并不意味着我和他们是一样的人 |
[25:22] | We know. You’re a good man and an honorable cop, | 我们都知道你是位正直的好警察 |
[25:24] | and that’s why we came to you in the first place. | 所以我们才第一时间来找你 |
[25:25] | – We really need your help. – Who is it, dear? | -我们非常需要你的帮助 -谁来了 |
[25:28] | Honey, it’s– these people are lost. | 宝贝 他们迷路了 |
[25:32] | Just gonna give them directions out of here. Won’t be a minute. | 我去给他们指路 马上回来 |
[25:41] | Now, listen to me– | 听我说 |
[25:43] | Your little brother Al | 你弟弟阿尔 |
[25:44] | just sent Eliot Ness to the morgue. | 刚杀了艾略特·内斯 |
[25:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:53] | Truly, I am. | 我说真的 |
[25:57] | But what do you want with me? | 你们到底需要我干什么 |
[25:58] | We need you to bring us to see your brother. | 我们需要你带我们去见你弟弟 |
[26:00] | – What? – In person. | -什么 -私下见面 |
[26:02] | – You crazy? – And then we need you to arrest him. | -你们疯了吗 -还需要你逮捕他 |
[26:07] | You are crazy. | 你们的确疯了 |
[26:15] | Al! | 阿尔 |
[26:16] | Where’s the fire? | 什么事情这么急 |
[26:18] | I was having dinner with Wrigley and some broads | 我在和里格利 还有几个女人共进晚餐 |
[26:21] | when this Neanderthal drags me out | 这些野人好像不知道我的身份一样 |
[26:24] | like I’m some kind of Joe. | 就把我拉到这来 |
[26:28] | Who’s this guy? | 那是谁 |
[26:30] | This is the guy who touched the Untouchable Eliot Ness. | 他就是杀了无敌艾略特·内斯的人 |
[26:34] | Garcia Flynn. Nice to meet you, Mr. Mayor. | 我是加西亚·弗林 幸会 市长先生 |
[26:37] | How’d you know where Ness was holed up? | 你怎么知道他的藏身之处 |
[26:39] | – I couldn’t even find out. – Exactly. | -连我都找不到 -就是说啊 |
[26:41] | He’s done more for me in one day | 一天之内 他对我的贡献 |
[26:43] | than you’ve done since I put your sorry ass in office. | 就比我把你捧上市长之位以来的要多 |
[26:46] | And the only thing he asked in return was to talk to you. | 而他唯一的要求是与你一谈 |
[26:51] | Is that so? What the hell about? | 是吗 你要和我谈什么 |
[26:58] | Are you crazy? I’m the mayor of Chicago. | 你疯了吗 我可是芝加哥市长 |
[27:01] | And also a member of Rittenhouse. | 还是里滕豪斯的成员 |
[27:06] | – Who sent you? – I sent myself. | -谁派你来的 -我自己 |
[27:10] | I have some questions, | 我有些疑问 |
[27:12] | and I need some honest answers. | 需要你诚实作答 |
[27:14] | Mr. Hart, Al should be in prison. | 哈特先生 阿尔理应入狱 |
[27:17] | We need you to bring him in before he kills any more people. | 我们需要你在他杀害更多人前 把他逮捕 |
[27:20] | I don’t have anything to do with my brother. | 我不想参与任何与我弟弟有关的事 |
[27:22] | – Leave me out of it. – You’re a federal agent. | -别把我扯进去 -你是联邦探员 |
[27:25] | I ticket rummies on the street. | 我只是给醉酒司机开开罚单而已 |
[27:27] | I’m no Ness. I’m no Untouchable. | 我不是内斯 我并非无敌 |
[27:29] | And like you said, I haven’t seen Al in over 20 years. | 正如你所说 我已经有20年没见过阿尔了 |
[27:32] | What makes you think I could just waltz in there | 你们为什么会觉得我可以大摇大摆地 |
[27:33] | – and see him now? – You can try. | -走进去见他 -你可以试试 |
[27:37] | What makes you think I’d want to? | 为什么你们觉得我会愿意这么干 |
[27:39] | He’s my little brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[27:42] | I love the stupid son of a bitch. | 我很爱那个混小子 |
[27:43] | I wiped his damn nose, took him to buy candy on the corner. | 我给他抿鼻涕 带他去街角买糖吃 |
[27:47] | What makes you think that I want to be the one | 为什么你们会觉得我愿意 |
[27:48] | – to put him behind bars? – Mr. Hart… | -亲手逮捕他 -哈特先生… |
[27:50] | We’re done here. | 谈话结束了 |
[27:52] | And if you tell anyone who I am, | 如果你们告诉其他人我的真实身份 |
[27:54] | you’re gonna have more than one Capone to worry about. | 你们要对付的就不止一个卡彭了 |
[28:00] | Did you know that he takes ads out in newspapers looking for you? | 你知道他在登报找你吗 |
[28:05] | All over the country, for years. | 全国范围内 年复一年 |
[28:08] | He misses you. | 他很想你 |
[28:12] | I understand how hard it must be for you to face him. | 我知道对你来说 面对他是件多困难的事 |
[28:16] | I’ve had to give up family, too, | 我也曾放弃过家人 |
[28:18] | and nobody should have to do that, | 但人不能这样 |
[28:19] | but maybe he will listen to you. | 也许他会听你的 |
[28:21] | – Maybe you could save him. – Al’s beyond being saved. | -也许你可以救他 -阿尔无药可救了 |
[28:24] | Mr. Hart, out of all the jobs that you could’ve chosen, | 哈特先生 你原本有那么多的职业可以选择 |
[28:26] | you pick cop. | 你却偏当了警察 |
[28:29] | I mean, why is that? | 为什么 |
[28:30] | I mean, don’t you think it’s because you want | 你不觉得那是因为 |
[28:31] | to set right what Al has done wrong, | 你想弥补阿尔的过错吗 |
[28:34] | because you know that somebody has to stop him? | 因为你知道必须有人去阻止他 |
[28:38] | No matter how hard it is to do, | 无论有多难 |
[28:41] | you have to do what’s right. | 你都必须伸张正义 |
[28:43] | You have to help us. | 你得帮我们 |
[28:46] | There’s nobody else but you. | 只有你能帮我们 |
[28:55] | Hey, watch where you’re bleeding. | 你流血也挑个别的地方 |
[28:56] | That’s an antique. | 那可是古董 |
[28:58] | Tell me about the meeting. | 告诉我那场会议的事 |
[29:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. What meeting? | 我不知道你在说什么 什么会议 |
[29:02] | The one Julian Charvet told me about in Paris four years ago. | 朱利安·沙尔维四年前在巴黎告诉我的 |
[29:08] | Julian Charvet was killed in Paris four years ago. | 朱利安·沙尔维四年前在巴黎被杀了 |
[29:11] | Felt like it was yesterday. | 简直像是昨天发生的事 |
[29:15] | In his last few breaths, | 在他断气之前 |
[29:17] | he told me about this Rittenhouse meeting | 他说出了里滕豪斯会议的事 |
[29:20] | where all members get together, | 所有的成员都会到场 |
[29:22] | but he didn’t have the details, | 但他不知道具体细节 |
[29:24] | so here I am, asking you the details. | 所以我来问问你 |
[29:28] | Try the bat. | 用球棒打 |
[29:30] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 不要 |
[29:31] | The meeting was two years ago, okay? Two years ago. | 那场会议是两年前举行的 两年前 |
[29:34] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:36] | D.C. | 华盛顿特区 |
[29:38] | All the Rittenhouse big shots get together | 里滕豪斯所有的大人物都到了 |
[29:40] | to make sure everyone’s on the same page. | 以确认大家达成共识 |
[29:43] | But it only happens every 25 years. | 但这会议每隔25年举办一次 |
[29:45] | – The next summit is not until– – 1954. | -下一期要到… -1954年 |
[29:48] | Yeah. 1954. Long time to wait. | 对 1954年 还有很久 |
[29:51] | Not as long as you’d think. | 并没有你想的那么久 |
[29:55] | No, no. Stop. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[29:56] | Al, you can’t do this! | 阿尔 你不能这么做 |
[29:57] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么也不会做 |
[29:59] | He’s the one who wants you dead. | 他要你死 |
[30:00] | But I don’t want the mess. | 但我不想让这里一团糟 |
[30:02] | Take him down to the docks. | 把他带到码头去 |
[30:05] | No! Ugh! | 不 |
[30:07] | Thank you for the introduction. | 谢谢你的引荐 |
[30:09] | Hey, thank you. | 该我谢谢你 |
[30:11] | Between those tax ledgers and Ness, | 税收账簿和内斯的事 |
[30:13] | you killed two very big headaches for me today. | 你今天帮我解决了两个大麻烦 |
[30:17] | But the way I see it, I still owe you one. | 不过依我看 我还欠你一个人情 |
[30:21] | And I hate owing favors. | 我不喜欢欠人情 |
[30:24] | I think I know a way to make it even. | 我知道怎样才能扯平 |
[30:36] | Swanky digs. | 造得真奢华 |
[30:38] | Lexington Hotel was the height of luxury at the time. | 列克星敦酒店是当时最奢华的酒店 |
[30:41] | At the time of what? | 什么当时 |
[30:43] | Hey, are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:45] | Hell no, I’m not ready. | 当然没有 |
[30:48] | Leaving home was the smartest thing I ever done. | 离开家是我做的最明智的事 |
[30:50] | This was the dumbest. | 而这是最蠢的一件 |
[31:01] | Frank Galluccio. | 弗兰克·卡拉度 |
[31:07] | Looks like you finally hit puberty, huh? | 看来你终于发育了 |
[31:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你哪根葱 |
[31:10] | Who the hell am I? | 我是谁 |
[31:12] | I’m the one that broke your nose over Shelly Russo. | 我是为了雪莉·拉索打断你鼻子的人 |
[31:18] | Jimmy, is that you? | 吉米 是你 |
[31:22] | We figured you were dead. | 我们都以为你死了 |
[31:24] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[31:26] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[31:27] | They’re friends of mine. | 我的朋友 |
[31:29] | Al’s gonna be over the moon when he sees you. | 阿尔看见你肯定高兴坏了 |
[31:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:35] | – You know what I just realized? – What? | -你们知道刚才我想到什么了吗 -什么 |
[31:37] | We’re totally the Untouchables right now. | 这下我们真”无敌”了 |
[31:39] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[32:13] | Come on… | 快点 |
[32:32] | – We’re up. – That’s great. Where are they? | -上线了 -很好 他们在哪 |
[32:36] | 1931. | 1931年 |
[32:37] | March the 13th, Chicago, Illinois. | 3月13日 伊利诺伊州 芝加哥 |
[32:39] | When they jump back, we can track their general area. | 等他们穿越回来 我们就能追踪全区了 |
[32:42] | Well, that’s a start. | 这总算是个开始 |
[32:44] | Get teams ready to roll. | 让各组准备好 |
[33:04] | What the hell happened? You said you had them. | 怎么回事 你说你找到他们了 |
[33:20] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[33:23] | I still have to pee. | 我还是想尿尿 |
[33:32] | Hey, boss. Sorry to interrupt, | 老板 抱歉打扰了 |
[33:34] | but your brother’s here to see you. | 你的兄弟想见您 |
[33:37] | I’m busy. | 我在忙 |
[33:38] | Tell Ralphie to come back in the morning. | 让拉尔斐早上再来 |
[33:40] | It ain’t Ralphie. | 不是拉尔斐 |
[33:49] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[33:50] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 |
[33:55] | You got a lot of damn nerve showing up here | 过了这么多年在这出现 |
[33:56] | after all these years. | 你还真是有胆量 |
[33:59] | You gained weight. | 你变胖了 |
[34:00] | Yeah. You got old. | 对 你变老了 |
[34:17] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[34:18] | These are my friends. | 这几位是我的朋友 |
[34:21] | Even that guy? | 包括那个人吗 |
[34:23] | I’m likeable. | 我挺招人喜欢的 |
[34:25] | You people ain’t from Chicago. | 你们不是芝加哥人 |
[34:27] | We’re from California, actually. | 其实我们来自加利福利亚 |
[34:30] | Ah, land of the fruits and nuts. | 盛产水果[娘炮]和坚果[疯子] |
[34:33] | That explains it. | 那就说得通了 |
[34:35] | Boy, first time I’m seeing | 兄弟 我第一次看见 |
[34:37] | these famous scars on your face–that’s something. | 你脸上这几道有名的疤 真是不得了 |
[34:40] | Don’t say the nickname they gave me. | 别说他们给我取的外号 |
[34:42] | I freakin’ hate it. | 我非常讨厌它 |
[34:44] | The papers say you got them in the war, but come on. | 报纸上说你是在战争中留下的疤 但别扯了 |
[34:47] | What’s the real story? | 实情是什么 |
[34:50] | Between us? | 不外传吧 |
[34:53] | When we were teenagers, | 在我们年少时 |
[34:55] | I insulted Frank’s sister. | 我侮辱了弗兰克的妹妹 |
[34:57] | This was his way of getting back at me. | 这是他报复我的方式 |
[35:00] | Frankie, you did this? | 弗兰基 这是你干的吗 |
[35:02] | He deserved it. | 他活该 |
[35:03] | Bosses had us sit down, make peace. | 老大们让我们坐下来和解 |
[35:08] | Frankie’s one of my best guys now. | 弗兰基如今是我最得力的帮手之一 |
[35:13] | I’m a Prohibition Agent. | 我是一名禁酒探员 |
[35:17] | Get out of here. | 别逗我了 |
[35:18] | You’re a G-man? | 你是条子 |
[35:23] | Not a very good one. | 不是很敬业的条子 |
[35:32] | So, what are you doing here? | 所以你来这做什么 |
[35:33] | You in some kind of trouble or something? | 你惹了什么麻烦之类的吗 |
[35:35] | Maybe I’m here to see you. | 也许我只是来这见你 |
[35:36] | After all these years? | 这么多年过去之后吗 |
[35:38] | Come on. Let’s not lie to each other, Jimmy. | 拜托 吉米 我们别互相欺骗了 |
[35:41] | Actually, we were the ones that asked him to come here. | 其实是我们让他来这的 |
[35:44] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们在找一个人 |
[35:45] | Tall guy. Name is Garcia Flynn. | 高个子 名叫加西亚·弗林 |
[35:48] | Yeah. He was here. | 是的 他刚才在这里 |
[35:52] | Man of his word. | 守信用的人 |
[35:53] | Did a couple favors for me. | 帮了我很多忙 |
[35:55] | I did one for him. | 我也帮了他一个忙 |
[35:57] | Did he happen to mention Rittenhouse? | 他有没有提到过里滕豪斯 |
[35:59] | Yeah, something about a summit in D.C. In 1954. | 对 关于1954年华盛顿召开的一场峰会 |
[36:03] | All of them all together, whatever that means. | 他们所有人都会到场 不知道是什么意思 |
[36:06] | Jimmy, tell me you didn’t come here just to ask me | 吉米 告诉我你来这不只是为了问我 |
[36:08] | about this guy Flynn. | 关于这个弗林的事 |
[36:18] | I’m here to bring you in, Al. | 我来这是为了把你送进监狱 阿尔 |
[36:31] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:32] | It’s one thing raising hell as kids in Brooklyn, | 年少时在布鲁克林的兴风作浪是一回事 |
[36:34] | but you’re out of control. | 但你完全失去了控制 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry, Al. I love you. | 我很抱歉 阿尔 我爱你 |
[36:38] | But someone has to stop you before you hurt more folks. | 但在你伤害更多平民百姓前得有人阻止你 |
[36:41] | You got some balls walking in here out of the blue like this. | 你是吃了豹子胆走进来 敢出其不意来这招 |
[36:44] | Dad died 11 years ago. | 爸爸十一年前死了 |
[36:47] | Our brother–remember him? Back in ’24. | 我们的兄弟 记得他吗 24年死的 |
[36:49] | Did you know that? Do you even care? | 你知道这些吗 你关心吗 |
[36:50] | – Of course I care. – But not enough to come to the funerals. | -我当然关心 -但没有关心到来参加葬礼 |
[36:53] | Ma was heartbroken, you know. | 妈心碎了 知道吗你 |
[36:55] | I started wondering if you were even still alive. | 我开始怀疑你是否还活着 |
[36:57] | And now you show up here saying you’re some damn federal agent? | 如今你突然出现在这说你是什么联邦探员 |
[37:01] | And that you and these clowns are gonna bring me in? | 你和这些小丑还准备把我关进去 |
[37:08] | That guy Flynn said these three might come looking for him. | 那个叫弗林的人说这三个人可能会来找他 |
[37:12] | And when he left, he asked me to do him one more favor. | 他离开的时候叫我再帮他个忙 |
[37:16] | And being a man of my word… | 为了信守我的承诺 |
[37:17] | No, no, no. Please! | 不不不 求你 |
[37:19] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[37:21] | I made a deal to take out the colored fella. | 我和他约好了要干掉那位黑人老兄 |
[37:24] | Flynn says they can’t follow him if I do. | 弗林说如果我这么做他们就无法跟踪他 |
[37:25] | – Can’t let you do that. – Jimmy. | -不能让你那么做 -吉米 |
[37:28] | You’d pull a gun on me? Your own brother? | 你拿枪对着我 你的亲弟弟 |
[37:37] | Lower your weapon, Al. | 放下你的武器 阿尔 |
[37:39] | What are you gonna do? You gonna–you gonna shoot me? | 你要怎么做 你要 你要开枪打我吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[37:42] | But you want to take me to prison, is that right? | 但你想把我送进监狱 对吗 |
[37:44] | Oh, Dad must be turning over in his damn grave right now. | 爸的棺材板现在肯定按不住了 |
[37:46] | Dad wasn’t around to see what you became. | 爸没在你身边看到你成为了什么样的人 |
[37:48] | Neither were you! | 你也没有 |
[37:51] | You want to know why I disappeared? | 你想知道我为什么消失吗 |
[37:53] | Because I saw what you were becoming, | 因为我看到了你成为了什么人 |
[37:54] | and I didn’t want to end up like that, like all this. | 我不想像你这样 像现在这样 |
[37:57] | I may be a Capone, but you and I are nothing alike. | 就算我是卡彭家的人 但你和我完全不同 |
[38:03] | You’re right. We’re not. | 你说得对 我们完全不同 |
[38:06] | But we’re family. | 但我们是一家人 |
[38:08] | And family’s more important than anything, | 家人重于一切 |
[38:11] | which is why I know you won’t shoot. | 所以我确定你不会开枪 |
[38:28] | Oh, my God. Rufus? | 天啊 卢夫斯 |
[38:30] | He shot me. | 他打中我了 |
[38:33] | You got to stop the bleeding. | 得快点止血 |
[39:09] | What’s the status on this outage? | 系统瘫痪情况怎么样了 |
[39:12] | Oh, everything’s on track. | 一切按部就班 |
[39:13] | We’ll be up and running in a few hours. | 几小时后就能恢复工作 |
[39:15] | And you’ll be able to locate them when they jump back? | 他们穿越回来时你能定位吗 |
[39:17] | Within a 50-square-mile radius, yes. | 可以定到方圆80公里以内 |
[39:19] | All we’ll need is time. | 我们只需要时间 |
[39:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:29] | But if you want speedier results going forward… | 但如果你想要进展更快的话 |
[39:35] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[39:37] | I assume you know about the NSA Data Farm in Utah. | 想必你知道国家安全局在犹他州的数据田吧 |
[39:42] | I need access to their 12 exabytes of raw data, | 我需要拿到他们一百亿亿字节的原始数据 |
[39:46] | which I have a sneaking suspicion you can provide. | 我猜你能提供这个 |
[39:48] | And what will you do with it? | 你要拿来做什么 |
[39:51] | My team has developed advanced mining software, | 我的团队开发了先进的数据挖掘软件 |
[39:55] | more advanced than anything the NSA will produce | 比国家安全局未来十年内 |
[39:57] | in the next ten years. | 能做出的任何软件都先进 |
[40:00] | It gives us the ability to tap into cell phones, | 让我们能监听手机 |
[40:02] | email accounts, satellites, | 邮箱 卫星 |
[40:04] | traffic cams, that sort of thing. | 交通监控 诸如此类 |
[40:06] | Now, not only will we be able to find Lucy, | 我们不仅能找到露西 |
[40:09] | Rufus, Wyatt Logan, | 卢夫斯 怀亚特·罗根 |
[40:12] | Garcia Flynn, | 加西亚·弗林 |
[40:13] | and the Lifeboat, | 还有”救生船” |
[40:16] | but if our test works, | 但如果我们试验成功 |
[40:18] | we’ll have the capability to pinpoint anyone, | 我们就有能力在任何时间 |
[40:22] | anywhere, | 任何地方 |
[40:23] | at any time you want. | 找到任何人 |
[40:29] | Or we could, of course, just wait and hope for the best. | 或者我们当然也可以等着 听天由命 |
[40:36] | How bad is it? | 伤怎么样 |
[40:37] | Bullet’s still in there. | 子弹还在里面 |
[40:38] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得带他去医院 |
[40:40] | In the ’30s? No way. | 三十年代的医院吗 不行 |
[40:42] | They were segregated, and not good. | 当时有种族隔离制度 而且条件差 |
[40:44] | Yeah, well, we can’t exactly march him into an ER back home. | 我们也不能回去以后送他去急诊室 |
[40:47] | Our faces are on every single government watch list out there. | 我们的脸可是在所有政府的监视名单上的 |
[40:50] | I’m sorry, Rufus. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 卢夫斯 真的对不起 |
[40:52] | I should’ve– I should’ve reacted faster. | 我应该 应该反应快点的 |
[40:55] | One problem at a time, right? | 一步步来 好吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:00] | Get me to the Lifeboat. I’ll take us home. | 带我到”救生船”上 我带咱们回家 |
[41:03] | Police are on the way. Ambulance too. | 警察在路上了 救护车也是 |
[41:07] | I don’t know if we can wait that long. | 我不知道能不能等那么久了 |
[41:09] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[41:10] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 能 |
[41:16] | We’re just gonna take him there ourselves. | 我们自己带他回去 |
[41:18] | Thank you for your help. I know this was hard for you. | 谢谢你的帮助 我知道这对你来说很艰难 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:33] | Okay, Wyatt… | 好了 怀亚特 |
[41:37] | Come on, Rufus. Stay with us. | 加油 卢夫斯 保持清醒 |
[41:43] | Rufus. | 卢夫斯 |
[41:45] | – Got to buckle him in. – Rufus, look at me. | -得给他系好安全带 -卢夫斯 看着我 |
[41:46] | You have to get us back, okay? We don’t know how. | 你要带我们回去 好吗 我们不会操作 |
[41:49] | – Come on, buddy. – I just– | -来 兄弟 -我只要 |
[41:50] | – Good. – I just– | -好的 -我只要 |
[41:53] | Come here, buddy. | 来 兄弟 |
[41:56] | You want me to push a button? This one? | 要我来按键吗 这个吗 |
[41:58] | This one right here? | 这里这个键 |
[42:00] | – In the seat. In the seat. – Right here. Okay. | -坐上座位 坐上座位 -在这里 好 |
[42:02] | You got this, Rufus. Come on. | 你可以的 卢夫斯 振作起来 |
[42:07] | – Stick with us, Rufus! – Tell Jiya… | -保持清醒 卢夫斯 -告诉吉雅 |
[42:10] | We’re buckled in. Get us out of here. | 我们系好安全带了 带我们离开这里 |
[42:13] | – What? – Rufus. | -怎么了 -卢夫斯 |
[42:15] | Rufus! | 卢夫斯 |
[42:17] | Rufus! | 卢夫斯 |