时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Now you’re looking at a man that’s getting kinda mad. | *小炯最近很抓狂* |
[00:14] | I had lots of luck but it’s all been bad | *天天霉运一箩筐* |
[00:19] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发奋努力白劳碌* |
[00:23] | I’ll never get out of this world alive | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:27] | My fishing pole’s broke, the creek is full of sand, | *鞋儿破来帽儿破* |
[00:31] | My woman run away with another man. | *女朋友都不要我* |
[00:35] | No matter how I struggle and strive, | *发愤努力白劳碌* |
[00:39] | I’ll never get out of this world alive. | *老天从来不赏光* |
[00:51] | Oh, man, it’s too hot. | 天呐 太热了 |
[00:53] | It’s got to be almost 25 celsius. | 得有25摄氏度 |
[00:55] | – Don’t give me celsius. – Too hot to handle. | -别说摄氏度 -热的不知所措 |
[00:58] | You gotta kill the rats, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你把耗子整死吧 |
[00:59] | They’re fucking all over the place. | 操蛋的耗子到处都是 |
[01:00] | These rats keep the cats away. | 这些耗子连猫都不敢靠近 |
[01:02] | Oh, what a day. | 真是糟糕的一天 |
[01:03] | – Tim. – Oh, Debbie. | -小炯 -黛比 |
[01:05] | How’s it going? Where’ve you been? | 还好吗 你去哪了 |
[01:08] | Oh, you know me. I’m a working girl. | 你了解我的 我是个职业女郎 |
[01:10] | Well, how’ve you been? How’s that girlfriend of yours? | 你最近好吗 你女朋友还好不 |
[01:13] | – Amy? Amy’s doing great. – Oh, good. | -小美 小美很好 -真好 |
[01:15] | You guys weren’t exactly friends, were you? | 你俩并不是朋友 是吗 |
[01:17] | No, we didn’t rent a rowboat together. | 是的 我们没一起租过小船 |
[01:19] | – That’s true. – But things are in the past and… | -对滴 -但是往事… |
[01:23] | – Agh, damn! – What happened? | -奶奶的 -怎么了 |
[01:24] | – Something stuck me in the butt. – Don’t look at me. | -啥玩意儿叮了我的屁屁 -别看我 |
[01:27] | No, that was a Bumblebee right in my apple butt. | 不 一只大黄蜂叮在我的翘臀上 |
[01:31] | – You got stung by a bee? – They’re attracted to my scent. | -你被蜜蜂叮了 -它们被我的香味所吸引 |
[01:33] | – Your perfume? – Well, I’ve been spritzing | -你的香水吗 -我在身上喷了香水 |
[01:35] | my body and my lady parts with Sprite lately. | 然后在女性部位喷了雪碧 |
[01:38] | Do you drink the Sprite? | 你喝雪碧吗 |
[01:39] | Between that and the assless pants, | 喷在那和这漏屁股的裤子之间 |
[01:41] | I gotta say, you’re kind of asking for this. | 我得说 你这是自找的 |
[01:43] | Will you put your Frappuccino on my butt? | 你要把你的发布奇诺放到我屁屁上吗 |
[01:46] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为啥这么说 |
[01:47] | Well, my throat is getting… | 我的嗓子开始 |
[01:49] | Oh my God, your neck is thick. | 偶滴神啊 你的脖子粗了 |
[01:51] | – Oh, crap. – Let’s get you in a cab. | -妈的 -咱们得叫个车 |
[01:53] | Oh, no. We need some help over here. | 不 我们需要帮助 |
[01:55] | Thank you. We need to get her to a hospital. | 谢谢 得把她送到医院 |
[01:58] | – Get in there, Debbie. – Whoa whoa whoa. | -上车 黛比 -停 停 等等 |
[02:00] | No no no, I don’t want any prostitute O.D.-ing in my cab, all right? | 不 不行 我不想让吸毒的妓女坐我的车 |
[02:04] | – What? Who? – If she dies, it’s a paperwork nightmare. | -啥 谁 -如果她死了 我没好果子吃 |
[02:06] | She’s not O.D.-ing. It’s a bee sting. | 她不是吸毒过量 是被蜜蜂叮了 |
[02:08] | – Oh, it’s a bee sting. Oh, I see. – A bee sting. | -原来是蜜蜂叮的啊 -我明白了 蜜蜂叮的 |
[02:10] | That’s what they all say. Come on. | 都这么说 糊弄鬼呐 |
[02:13] | I can’t imagine that’s what they all say. | 我想不出为什么他们都这么说 |
[02:17] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[02:22] | Just for the record, she’s been stung by a bee. | 正式声明 她被蜜蜂螫了 |
[02:24] | That’s my affiliation with the… the woman. | 我和这个女人是朋友 |
[02:28] | White people. | 白人 |
[02:31] | Debbie, you have a very serious bee allergy | 黛比 你有非常严重的蜜蜂过敏症 |
[02:34] | And you could die next time. | 下次可能会死掉 |
[02:36] | – Oh my goodness, could die. – Could die? | -我滴神呐 死掉 -会死吗 |
[02:39] | So no more Sprite on any body parts, okay? | 别再往身上喷雪碧了 知道吗 |
[02:40] | – That’s fair. – What about mountain dew? | -这才对嘛 -喷私酿的威士忌酒成么 |
[02:43] | Debbie, take care. | 黛比 请珍重 |
[02:45] | I don’t know if that guy knows what he’s talking about. | 我不知道那个人是否知道自己在说啥 |
[02:47] | You know doctors… they’re always having new theories | 医生么 总会冒出像杂草一样的 |
[02:50] | – pop up like weeds. – Yeah yeah. | -新理论 -有哲理 |
[02:52] | Whoo, where’s my little baby? | 我滴亲亲小宝贝儿在哪呢 |
[02:55] | – That’s my mom. – Your mom? | -那是我妈妈 -你妈 |
[02:59] | – This is emotional. – I was so worried about you, Debbie, | -感人涕零啊 -我担心死你了 黛比 |
[03:02] | And I ran all the way from queens in my rubber shoes. | 我穿着胶鞋 从皇后区一路狂飙过来 |
[03:05] | – Wow. – Did you put my Debbie in a hospital? | -天呐 -我的黛比是因为你进医院的吗 |
[03:07] | – No. – Did you bash in my Debbie? | -不是 -是你打坏了我的小黛比吗 |
[03:09] | Mom, I just got a bee sting. | 妈妈 我被蜜蜂蜇了 |
[03:11] | – Oh, thank the God. – Yeah, it was just a bee sting. | -谢天谢地 -只是个蜂蜇伤 |
[03:14] | – Why are you so skinny? – Her or me? | -为何你骨瘦如柴 -是她还是我 |
[03:16] | You. You got such a skinny body. | 你 瘦得像小鸡一样 |
[03:18] | Oh, no, it’s a normal physique. | 不是吧 俺是标准体格 |
[03:20] | No, ma, he’s the sweetest nervous man you’ll ever meet. | 妈 他是你见过的最健壮最贴心的男人 |
[03:23] | – Yeah. – How do you know my daughter? | -没错 -你怎么认识我女儿的 |
[03:25] | Uh, we… we’re friends, just… | 我们 我们是朋友 |
[03:27] | You’re doing my Debbie, and that’s all… | 你在搞我的黛比 真是 |
[03:29] | – No, I’m not. – No, I know what’s going on. | -没 我没有 -不用说了 我知道怎么回事 |
[03:31] | You two probably met in a subway toilet. | 你俩可能在地铁的厕所相遇 |
[03:34] | We really should not talk like this in the lobby. | 我们真不该在走廊说这些 |
[03:36] | I didn’t know the entrance of a hospital was called a lobby. | 我不知道医院入口叫走廊 |
[03:40] | I really see the resemblance, I gotta admit. | 我得承认 我真看到了相似之处 |
[03:43] | I really see it… in the eyes. | 在我看来 我真这么觉得的 |
[03:48] | Amy, you mind getting that? | 小美 你介意去开下门吗 |
[03:50] | I’m… I’m sitting. | 我在 我在坐着呢 |
[03:53] | – Hello, Amy. – Tell me this is a bad dream. | -好啊 小美 -告诉我这是个噩梦 |
[03:56] | – Oh, boy. – Mind if I let myself in? | -妈呀 -介意我进来一下下吗 |
[03:58] | I think you’re just gonna go ahead and do it anyway. | 不管我说什么你还不是一样会进来 |
[04:01] | – What are you doing here? – Yeah. | -你有何贵干啊 -是呀 |
[04:03] | I came over to say thanks. Your man here saved my life. | 我是过来道谢的 你的猛男救了我的命 |
[04:06] | – Really? – I thought I told you that. | -真的吗 -我以为告诉你了呢 |
[04:08] | You did not tell me. | 你没告诉我 |
[04:09] | That I was with Debbie for five hours yesterday. | 昨天我和黛比待了五小时 |
[04:10] | – Nothing. – Anywhoo anywhoo. | -啥都没说 -不管怎样 总之 |
[04:13] | Anywhoo, my mom and I had a talk… | 总之 我和我妈谈了 |
[04:16] | Mm-hmm, that’s nice. | 那样很好 |
[04:17] | And she said a woman with my medical condition | 她说像我这样身体状况的女人 |
[04:19] | should not be walking the streets, | 不该在大街上招摇 |
[04:21] | especially with assless pants. | 尤其是穿着漏屁屁的裤子 |
[04:23] | True. Anyway, it’s great seeing you. See you around. | 没错 很高兴见到你 回见 |
[04:25] | But, well, here’s the fun news. | 我带来条趣闻 |
[04:27] | – Ready for fun news? – Yeah. | -想听趣闻吗 -好的 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna be joining the family business with my mom. | 我要加入我妈妈的家族企业 |
[04:32] | I’m a palm reader now. | 现在 我是个看手相的 |
[04:33] | – Really? – A palm reader? | -真的假的 -手掌识别大师 |
[04:35] | Hey, would you two like to come by for a reading? | 你俩愿意过来看看吗 |
[04:37] | I would, but I actually have this regular person that I go to. | 愿意 但实际上我有大师定期给我看 |
[04:41] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意 |
[04:42] | Well, maybe I don’t tell you everything either. | 也许我也没告诉你所有事 |
[04:44] | More secrets. I’ll come by, Debbie. | 秘密比我多 我会去的 黛比 |
[04:45] | I’m really happy for you. This is great. | 真替你高兴 太好了 |
[04:47] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[04:48] | I’ll tell you what… how about | 我会告诉你 看在往昔的份上 |
[04:50] | a quick stick in the old Berry bush for old times’ sake? | 让你的小鸡鸡在姐的蜜丛中爽两下 |
[04:53] | Uh, I can’t picture that going over well. | 我想象不出来 |
[04:56] | Amy, it was a joke. | 小美 这是个笑话 |
[04:59] | Come on, smile. | 快点 给姐笑一个 |
[05:00] | At some point we have to be able to laugh about that incident. | 某一时刻 我们必须要打哈哈 |
[05:04] | – Oh, hello. – Hey. | -你们来啦 -好啊 |
[05:07] | – Yo. – This is a nice place. | -好 -这地方不错 |
[05:09] | – Mystical, very mystical. – Oh, thank you. | -神秘 非常神秘 -谢谢 |
[05:11] | I would like to welcome you to my salon. | 欢迎你们来到我的客厅 |
[05:13] | – Rodney, you’re first. – Yes. | -大鲁 你先来 -好的 |
[05:15] | Rodney, I see here you’re going to have a long life | 大鲁 从这看出 你会长命百岁 |
[05:19] | and financial prosperity. | 财运亨通 |
[05:21] | Bam! Perfect fortune. | 砰 完美的命运 |
[05:23] | – Bam! – Thank you, Debbie. | -砰 -谢谢 黛比 |
[05:24] | Mm-hmm. Stu. Where’s Stu? | 司徒 司徒哪去了 |
[05:26] | Debbie, I’m over here. | 黛比 我在这呢 |
[05:29] | – Stu, you are going to find inner peace… – Nice. | -司徒 你将找到内心的平静 -太好了 |
[05:32] | and true happiness. | 还有真正的幸福 |
[05:34] | That’s gotta make you feel good. | 这会让你感觉很好 |
[05:35] | I was hoping to be a tennis champion, but I’ll take it. | 我曾希望做一名网球冠军 我会拿下的 |
[05:37] | – Debbie’s two for two. – All right, let’s get me going here. | -黛比 二试二中 -好了 该到我了 |
[05:39] | – Okay. – Try that on for size. | -好 -给我看看 |
[05:42] | Okay, Tim, looks like you’re gonna get molested on Staten Island. | 小炯 看来你会在斯塔顿岛遭到骚扰 |
[05:46] | – What? – Two for three. | -啥 -三试二中 |
[05:48] | Can I just say I wish I’d gotten something that specific? | 我能听些特殊的解释吗 |
[05:50] | Read it again. Read the left hand. Read the left hand. | 再看一遍 看我的左手 |
[05:52] | Oh, well, you won’t like this one at all. | 好吧 你不会喜欢这个的 |
[05:54] | I’m afraid you’re gonna get really molested on Staten Island. | 恐怕你真要在斯塔顿岛上遭骚扰 |
[05:59] | No, my palm couldn’t possibly say that. | 不 我的手掌不可能显示这个的 |
[06:01] | I didn’t believe it, but then she said… | 我刚才也不信 但她之后说 |
[06:02] | when she looked at the left hand, | 当她看你的左手时 |
[06:03] | she said he was gonna be really molested. | 她说小炯真的会被骚扰 |
[06:05] | Right, that’s what sold me. | 对 就是它把我出卖了 |
[06:07] | That’s where I was like, | 那是我喜欢的 |
[06:07] | – “oh, that’s a good detail.” – Come on. | -“这详情真棒” -算了吧 |
[06:09] | Tim, if you’re skeptical, | 小炯 如果你对此怀疑 |
[06:11] | why don’t you go for a definite | 为啥不多花50块 |
[06:12] | – for another $50? – What does that mean? | -确定一下 -什么意思 |
[06:14] | Well, definite, when you know for sure. | 明确 当你想确认的时候 |
[06:16] | I can read the Tarot Cards. | 我能读塔罗牌 |
[06:17] | Here’s $30. Shuffle half the deck. | 这有30块 在桌子上洗一半的牌吧 |
[06:20] | Oh, look here. | 看这张 |
[06:22] | We got an island… | 有一个岛 |
[06:23] | A Staten Island card. | 一张带有斯塔顿岛的牌 |
[06:24] | No. | 不是吧 |
[06:26] | A man holding a sickle. | 一个男人拿着一把镰刀 |
[06:29] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那没什么意义 |
[06:30] | – No, I never knew what that meant. – Yeah, moving on. | -是 我不知道那是啥意思 -继续 |
[06:33] | This one says so blatantly “hooters restaurant.” | 显然这张是”猫头鹰餐馆”的意思 |
[06:33] | 美国的一个快餐店 被人称为”成人麦当劳” 里面的服务生都是大胸部 罩杯在32C以上 黄色短裤. | |
[06:36] | – Nice. – Wings. | -漂亮 -翅膀 |
[06:38] | What are you looking at? What are you seeing? | 你看的是啥 你在看什么 |
[06:40] | And look at this. That’s the butt card. | 看看这张 是张有屁股的牌 |
[06:43] | – The butt card? – It’s a giant butt. | -有屁股的牌 -超级大屁股 |
[06:46] | You sold the tarot card thing | 你把塔罗牌 |
[06:48] | as a much more legitimate science. | 弄得像是更合理的科学鉴定似的 |
[06:50] | The butt is the molestation card. | 这张屁股牌 是骚扰牌 |
[06:52] | – Clear as day, my friend. – Island, hooters, butt. | -如此清楚 老兄 -岛 餐厅和屁股 |
[06:55] | Butt. My palm doesn’t say that. | 屁股 我的手掌可没显示这个 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s a pretty fucked up palm. | 你的手掌可真贱 |
[07:04] | Oh, Tim, you never told me what happened with Debbie. | 小炯 你从未跟我说过你和黛比的事 |
[07:07] | Oh, that? According to Debbie, | 那件事吗 据黛比所说 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna get molested in Staten Island in the butt. | 我的屁屁将会在斯塔顿岛上被骚扰 |
[07:12] | Tim, that’s awful. | 小炯 太恶心了 |
[07:14] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[07:15] | I told you, I take this stuff really seriously. | 我说过 我很认真的看待这些东西 |
[07:18] | When did you become like this? | 你啥时候变成这样了 |
[07:19] | Since I was a little girl. | 小时候就这样 |
[07:20] | – Since you were a little girl. – What are we gonna do? | -你小时候 -我们该怎么办 |
[07:22] | For starters, I’ll just avoid Staten Island. | 首先 我不会去斯塔顿岛 |
[07:25] | You can’t do that, Tim. | 你不能那样 小炯 |
[07:26] | I can’t avoid Staten Island? | 我不能避免去斯塔顿岛吗 |
[07:27] | I’m pretty sure I can. | 我相当肯定我能 |
[07:28] | Okay, what if we have to go to a wedding there? | 如果我们要在那举行婚礼呢 |
[07:30] | Go by yourself. | 你自己去呗 |
[07:31] | What if it becomes the next Brooklyn | 如果那变成下一个布鲁克林 |
[07:32] | and it’s the place we want to move? | 还是我们想搬去的地方 怎么办 |
[07:34] | – Have you seen Staten Island? – What if some day | -你有见过斯塔顿岛吗 -如果某天 |
[07:36] | my car breaks down on Staten Island? | 我的车在斯塔顿岛上出故障了呢 |
[07:38] | What the fuck are you doing out there? | 你他妈的上那晃荡啥 |
[07:39] | What if they open an IKEA there? | 万一在那开一家宜家家居呢 |
[07:41] | – What do you want me to do about this? – I don’t know. | -你到底想让我咋整 -不知道 |
[07:43] | I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do… I’m gonna talk to Susan. | 我告诉你我将怎么做 我要告诉苏珊 |
[07:45] | Your palm reader’s name is Susan? | 手掌识别师叫苏珊 |
[07:47] | Yes, and I’m gonna ask her what we should do about this. | 是的 我会问她该怎么处理这事 |
[07:49] | Not a very mystical or enchanting name. | 名字一点也不神秘妩媚 |
[07:51] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在干嘛 |
[07:53] | “Susan” doesn’t make me feel good. | “苏珊”让我很不爽 |
[07:55] | Well, neither will getting molested in the butt, Tim. | 谁都不会被骚扰的 小炯 |
[08:00] | I don’t understand. Amy’s freaked out? | 小美被吓坏了 我不明白 |
[08:02] | She says she believes in this stuff. Can you even picture that? | 他说他相信这些东西 你能想象出来吗 |
[08:05] | I have imagined a lot of things about Amy, | 我已想象过好多关于小美的事情 |
[08:07] | That’s not one of ’em. | 但那不在其中 |
[08:08] | One is that she’s a nurse and I’ve been injured… | 想像过她是名护士 我受伤了 |
[08:10] | All right, this is not gonna go away. | 哎呀 这事儿没完了 |
[08:13] | She’s not gonna forget about this. | 她不会忘了这事的 |
[08:14] | Amy’s worried the prediction is hanging over your head. | 小美担心这个预言将威胁到你 |
[08:17] | – Just force it to come true. – There you go. | -你就想办法让它发生吧 -给你 |
[08:19] | I don’t want it to come true. What do you mean? | 我可不想让预言成真 你啥意思 |
[08:21] | Right, but look, it means we go to a hooters in Staten Island; | 就是说 我们去斯塔顿岛找一个猫头鹰餐馆 |
[08:24] | One of us will pretend to molest you. | 我们其中一人假装骚扰你 |
[08:27] | – Right. – Then technically | -没错 -技术上来说 |
[08:28] | the prediction has been fulfilled. | 预言实现了 |
[08:30] | Sounds dubious. | 听着不太靠谱 |
[08:32] | Best case scenario… it calms Amy down; | 最好的情况是 能稳住小美 |
[08:34] | Worst case scenario… we hang out at a hooters all night | 最坏的情况 咱们能在猫头鹰餐馆逍遥一晚 |
[08:37] | drinking beer and looking at tits. | 喝着小酒 欣赏着美胸 |
[08:38] | It’s a win-win. | 双赢计划 |
[08:43] | I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知你们怎么想 |
[08:44] | but my knife has body glitter all over it. | 我的刀可是闪闪发光 |
[08:46] | This place seems a little low-rent. | 这地方看着有点不正规啊 |
[08:48] | It really is, isn’t it? | 真是这样 是吗 |
[08:51] | And we are not men of refined taste. | 咱们又不是什么高品位的人 |
[08:51] | Honk honk, honk honk. Welcome to honkers. | 哔哔 哔哔 欢迎来到红客之家 |
[08:54] | – What? – I’m sorry, what did you just say? | -什么 -抱歉 你刚才说什么 |
[08:56] | – Honkers? – What part of | -红客之家 -哪部分 |
[08:58] | “honk honk, welcome to honkers” did you not understand? | “哔哔 哔哔 欢迎来到红客之家”你没听懂 |
[09:00] | I think we understood it… | 我们刚才理解成 |
[09:02] | I said “honk” on one boob and then “honk” on the other. | 我按住乳房左右开工 一边一个哔哔 |
[09:04] | Clarity was not the issue. | 我们不是想要知道这个 |
[09:05] | We just thought that this was a hooters. | 我们只是以为这是个猫头鹰餐馆 |
[09:07] | Well, it used to be, but there was a bit of a dispute, | 曾经是的 后来发生了一些纠纷 |
[09:09] | – a franchise thing, I don’t know. – No! | -经营权什么的 我不知道 -不 |
[09:11] | – I’m just a waitress, okay? – We came out here for nothing. | -我只是个服务员 -我们白来了 |
[09:13] | How are we doing, fellas? Everything okay? | 怎么样 伙计们 一切还好不 |
[09:15] | We’re just a little disappointed that this isn’t a hooters. | 这不是猫头鹰餐馆 我们有点失望 |
[09:18] | That’s ridiculous. Look around ya. | 真好笑 看看你周围 |
[09:20] | We got hooters-quality wings. | 我们有猫头鹰特质的翅膀 |
[09:22] | We got the boobs-and-burger bargain. | 有便宜的乳房表演和汉堡 |
[09:24] | And don’t forget the honkers hook. | 还有猫头鹰的哔哔 |
[09:27] | – The honkers hook? – Our waitresses | -猫头鹰的哔哔 -我们的服务员 |
[09:29] | Will lick the barbecue sauce off your fingers. | 会舔走你手上的烤肉调味酱 |
[09:31] | Tiffany, do a little something. | 蒂芙尼 给他们看看 |
[09:35] | Ooh, you got barbecue sauce on your wedding ring. Mm. | 你的婚戒上沾到烤肉调味酱了 |
[09:39] | – I’m onboard. – Sold. | -我待定了 -同上 |
[09:40] | I just gotta speak up… you don’t find this demeaning? | 我必须要说 你不觉得这有损人格吗 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. It’s either here or Starbucks, you know? | 不觉得 这在星巴克也很常见 |
[09:46] | And I cannot stand those green aprons that they make you wear | 我受不了非要穿上的绿裙子 |
[09:48] | drawing attention to your crotch. It’s like, come on, what am I? | 盯着你的胯部 拜托 姐是什么人啊 |
[09:51] | Look, the deal is, fellas, this is the place for boobs and food. | 伙计们 主要是这是个乳房与食物并存之地 |
[09:54] | And as we like to say… | 就像我们常说的 |
[09:56] | There’s no place like honkers. | 红客之家绝无第二家 |
[09:59] | What happened to the honking? | 咋不鸣笛了 |
[10:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. Honk honk, vroom! | 抱歉 忘了 哔哔 哔哔 |
[10:03] | Oh, you’re terrific, baby. You have food up. | 太给力了 宝贝 去端盘子 |
[10:06] | Listen, guys, I think we gotta get out of here and go to hooters. | 同志们 咱得离开这找猫头鹰餐馆 |
[10:08] | No, but I think they’ve proven us that this is better than hooters. | 不 他们已经证明了 这比猫头鹰好 |
[10:11] | Let’s just get it going. And then we’ll watch the game. | 咱就继续呆着 然后看节目 |
[10:13] | – Fine. – Okay, who’s gonna do the molesting? | -好吧 -谁来性骚扰 |
[10:15] | – I don’t have a preference. – I am a big guy with meaty hands. | -我不好这口 -我这猛男有着结实的双手 |
[10:18] | But I have just a much more molesty vibe to me. | 但对我来说 你只是营造了淫秽的气氛而已 |
[10:22] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[10:23] | I don’t think “you win” is the right phrase. | 我不觉得”你赢了”是个正确的短语 |
[10:26] | How graphic do you want to get here? | 你想要多逼真的骚扰啊 |
[10:28] | You want a little hand-on-butt contact? | 你想来点手摸屁股吗 |
[10:30] | Just the bare minimum that would technically count. | 意思一下 就算过关了 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you, like, lick my arm or something? | 为什么你不舔舔我的胳膊或是别的地方 |
[10:35] | What is that? That’s not molesting. | 那是啥 那不算性骚扰 |
[10:37] | If you do it the right way. Just make it quick. | 如果你方法正确 快点来吧 |
[10:39] | Okay, we’ll do in and out, literally. | 咱们就进进出出 字面意思 |
[10:41] | – I didn’t mean that. – Yeah. | -但不是那个意思 -我知道 |
[10:43] | – Let me get into character real quick. – Okay. | -咱快点入戏吧 -好吧 |
[10:45] | And action. | 开始 |
[10:48] | You want a ride home from uncle Stu? | 你想从司徒大叔那骑回家吗 |
[10:50] | Stu, why are you molesting me? | 司徒 为啥你在骚扰我 |
[10:52] | I’m molesting you ’cause you’ve been bad. | 我骚扰你是因为你坏掉渣了 |
[10:54] | Oh, the prediction is coming true. | 哎呀 预言真的实现了 |
[10:56] | Yeah, you’re a bad boy. Uh-oh, where’s my hand going? | 你这个坏小子 我的手到哪了 |
[10:58] | – Stu, what are you doing? Stop. – That’s right. | -司徒 你在干嘛 住手 -这就对了 |
[11:00] | – Stop. – Ooh, Tim’s been a bad boy | -住手 -小炯是个混球 |
[11:02] | And Stu has got to show little Timmy | 司徒要展示一下小炯炯 |
[11:04] | What bad things he does and what happens with his body. | 看看他干了什么坏事 他的身体怎么了 |
[11:07] | Stop stop. It’s over. We did it. | 停 行了 完事了 做完了 |
[11:09] | I got lost in the character. I don’t know what I said. | 我太入戏了 不知道自己说了什么 |
[11:11] | Was it good? | 我演的真吧 |
[11:11] | Just for the record, I think that counted. | 正式声明 我觉得那算数了 |
[11:14] | Wanna shake on it? | 想要握手吗 |
[11:15] | I feel like you’re gonna do something weird if I do. | 感觉我要是和你握手 你会做点啥 |
[11:17] | – Boy humping went smooth? – Went as smooth as Tim’s butt. | -小伙性交还顺利不 -像小炯屁屁一样顺滑 |
[11:20] | – Nice. – At least it’s over. Thank you. | -漂亮 -总算完事了 谢谢你 |
[11:23] | Look, what are friends for if not to molest one another? | 如果不互相骚扰 朋友是干什么的 |
[11:25] | Hopefully Amy will let this drop now. | 这回 希望小美能放下这件事 |
[11:27] | Now let’s watch the game. Let’s get some beers. Let’s have fun. | 现在 咱看节目 来点啤酒逍遥起来吧 |
[11:30] | All right, all right, which one of you freakin’ Smurfs | 好吧 好吧 哪个怪异的蓝精灵 |
[11:33] | said the word “demeaning” to my girlfriend? | 对我女朋友说”有损人格”这个词 |
[11:36] | – Who are you? The FONZ? – I’m sorry, what did you say? | -你是谁 方茨吗 -抱歉 你刚才说啥 |
[11:39] | The way you talk… I’m sorry, I was just making… | 你说话的方式 抱歉 我只是 |
[11:41] | Did you just call me the fonz, bro? | 你刚才是叫我方茨吗 老兄 |
[11:43] | I found… I found it funny. | 我觉得 觉得好玩 |
[11:45] | What’s demeaning about her job? | 她的工作怎么有损人格了 |
[11:46] | She licks the fingers of everyone and… | 她舔所有人的手指 |
[11:49] | So what? You don’t enjoy that? | 那又怎样 你不也很享受吗 |
[11:51] | On her behalf I was saying “girl power,” right? | 从她的立场讲我说的是”妇女权利” |
[11:54] | No glass ceiling. Hillary Clinton. | 没有所谓的玻璃天花板 希拉里·克林顿 |
[11:54] | 玻璃天花是指 虽然公司高层的职位对某个群体来说并非遥不可及 却无法真正接近 看似前途光明远大 实则被透明玻璃阻隔 | |
[11:56] | All right, you said your piece, you piece of shit. | 你直言不讳 你这一堆大粪 |
[11:58] | – You know what’s demeaning? – No. | -你知道什么叫有损人格吗 -不知道 |
[12:00] | Me shoving your face into a toilet bowl. | 我把你的大脸塞进抽水马桶里 |
[12:02] | Is that just a rhetorical statement | 你那是夸张的陈述 |
[12:04] | or is that what’s about to happen? | 还是将要发生的事 |
[12:06] | You know, that would actually not be a bad experience | 你知道吗 那真不算是一次糟糕的经历 |
[12:08] | ’cause we’re very clean at honkers, unlike hooters. | 因为我们这很干净 不像猫头鹰餐馆 |
[12:11] | And as we like to say, | 正如我们喜欢说的 |
[12:13] | There’s no place like honkers! | 红客之家绝无第二家 |
[12:18] | Honk honk. | 哔哔 哔哔 |
[12:27] | – This is exciting, huh? – This is gonna be fun. | -好激动啊 -会很有趣 |
[12:30] | A weekend in Orlando. We are going to go to Epcot Center. | 在奥兰多过周末 我们会去艾波卡特中心 |
[12:34] | And then we are gonna go to Kissimmee-St. Cloud. | 之后我们会去基米西街 |
[12:36] | And then we’re gonna go to, um, a bar. | 再去个酒吧 |
[12:41] | Field trip. Field trip. | 实地考察 实地考察 |
[12:43] | Boo-boo-boo doo-doo! All right! | 好了 |
[12:44] | God, these bus fumes are killing me. | 天呐 我要被这些汽车尾气整死了 |
[12:47] | Glad to see everyone packed and ready to go. | 看到大家都打好包准备上路 真好 |
[12:49] | One little change… this year’s corporate retreat | 一点小变动 预先宣布今年的的拓展活动 |
[12:51] | will not be held in Orlando as previously announced. Thank you. | 不会在奥兰多举办 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Not held in Orlando. | 不在奥兰多举行 |
[12:56] | Hey, wait, it’s canceled? | 等一下 取消了吗 |
[12:58] | Oh, we’re going somewhere, but just not Orlando. | 我们打算去别的地方 但不是奥兰多 |
[13:00] | – So where are we going? – Let me give you some hints… | -那我们去哪 -给你点提示吧 |
[13:02] | Cold, filthy, coated in borscht, end of the “f” line. | 寒冷 肮脏 罗宋汤 以”f”结尾 |
[13:05] | Come on, lemmings, on the buses. Boop boop! | 加油 旅鼠们 上车 |
[13:09] | I have a bad feeling we’re going to Coney Island. | 有种不祥的预感 我们要去康尼岛 |
[13:12] | So cold out here. | 这真冷啊 |
[13:15] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[13:17] | My balls are touching my kidneys. | 我的睾丸都缩起来了 |
[13:19] | All right, everybody, now I’m sure you’re wondering | 大伙 现在 我确信你们都在想 |
[13:21] | why you’re not in Orlando. | 为什么你们不在奥兰多 |
[13:22] | – Am I right? – Yes. | -我说的对吗 -对 |
[13:24] | Well, that initial betrayal kicks off the theme of this year’s retreat… | 今年的拓展活动的主题以背叛开始 |
[13:27] | Distrust building. | 怀疑的建立 |
[13:29] | – That’s the theme? – People don’t work hard | -这是主题吗 -当人们信任自己的同事 |
[13:31] | when they trust their coworkers. | 他们就不努力工作了 |
[13:33] | You just sit around and talk about your weekends | 只是坐成一圈 谈论各自的周末 |
[13:35] | and share photos of your horrible-looking | 分享你们那长相寒碜 |
[13:37] | buck-toothed children | 长有兔子牙的孩子的照片 |
[13:38] | and your obese, horrible, ugly wives. | 还有你那肥胖 讨厌还丑陋的妻子 |
[13:40] | That’s not an issue for me ’cause I don’t have a wife or a child. | 我不会有这些问题 因为我没有妻儿 |
[13:43] | Everyone knows that. You don’t need to interject. | 众人皆知 你不需要插嘴 |
[13:45] | What’s wrong with being friends with your coworkers? | 和同事成为朋友怎么了 |
[13:47] | People work hard when they hate their coworkers, | 当他们憎恨同事时 当认为周围所有人 |
[13:50] | When they think everyone around them | 都在工作上故意惹麻烦 |
[13:51] | is gunning for their jobs | 时不时在背后捅你一刀时 |
[13:53] | and looking to stab them in the back. | 他们就会努力工作 |
[13:54] | So we’re gonna build suspicion and hurt some feelings. | 所以我们将建立你们之间的猜疑并伤害他人 |
[13:57] | And we’re gonna go in the order of the shortest first name first. | 我们会按照顺序 名字最短的人开始 |
[14:00] | T-I-M, Tim, that’s you. Go. | T-I-M 小炯 就是你了 开始 |
[14:01] | I’m not following. What do I do? I make people hate me? | 我不说 我该怎么办 让大家恨我吗 |
[14:05] | No, who’s your top dog here? | 不 这里谁是你的上司 |
[14:06] | Who’s your best friend? | 谁是你最好的好朋友 |
[14:07] | – Please say me. Please say me. – Stu. | -说我 说我 -司徒 |
[14:09] | – Yes. – God, Timmy. | -是的 -天呐 小炯 |
[14:11] | Good start… a division between your top dogs. | 好的开始 你跟上司的意见有了分离 |
[14:13] | Now tell us something horribly embarrassing about Stu. | 现在告诉我们一下让司徒极度难堪的事情 |
[14:18] | I want a breach of trust, Tim. | 我想听到违反信托的事 小炯 |
[14:20] | Tell him how much I can bench. | 告诉他我能举多重 |
[14:21] | Something awful about him. | 说些他不好的事情 |
[14:22] | – I only bench 250 pounds. – Nobody’s discussing benching. | -我只能举起250磅 -没人关心这个 |
[14:26] | – Stu… – Do what you gotta do, Tim. | -司徒 -做你该做的 小炯 |
[14:28] | He kind of jerks off in his cubicle early in the morning. | 他一大早会在他小隔间里手淫一下 |
[14:32] | Oh, I know that. I’ve walked by. | 我知道 我正好经过 |
[14:34] | – I haven’t made that a secret. – Everybody knows that. | -我没把那当做秘密 -所有人都知道 |
[14:36] | Oh, really? You’re comfortable with everyone knowing that? | 真的吗 所有人知道你也没事吗 |
[14:38] | That’s all I’ve got. | 我只知道这些 |
[14:39] | Okay, then you’ve got to pick two people and fire them. | 好吧 那你就选俩人解雇他们 |
[14:41] | – Oh, no. – Pick two. | -不是吧 -选两个人 |
[14:43] | All right, how about Stan and…? | 好吧 选斯坦和 |
[14:46] | – What? Fuck you, man. – Gladys doesn’t do… | -啥 去你的 -格拉迪斯没做什么 |
[14:48] | – What? – What? What happened? | -什么 -什么 怎么回事 |
[14:49] | – Fuck you, Tim. Fuck off. – This is good. | -去你的 小炯 滚蛋 -很好 |
[14:51] | – More more more. Do it, give it. – I’m just saying. | -再来 再来 吵起来 -我说着呢 |
[14:54] | Why don’t you fire Stu? He sucks at his job. | 你为啥不解雇司徒 他工作很差劲 |
[14:56] | I resent that, even though it’s a fairly accurate statement. | 即使这个叙述相当准确 我还是很愤恨 |
[14:59] | – If it’s survival of the fittest… – Yeah, with what I’m benching. | -如果适者生存的话… -我可是举重高手 |
[15:02] | You want to see who’s fit, skinny Tim? | 你想看看谁适合吗 皮包骨的小炯 |
[15:04] | Let’s go down a little bit closer to the water. I’ll drown you. | 咱离水近点 我要淹死你 |
[15:07] | – You’re gonna drown me? – This has been so good, everybody. | -你要淹死我 -这真是太好了 大家 |
[15:09] | – This is awful. – Nobody’s fired. | -太可怕了 -没有人被解雇 |
[15:11] | – What? – Why did you make me do that? | -什么 -为什么非得让我做 |
[15:14] | I just wanted you to see what somebody’s capable of, | 我只想看看一些人的能力 |
[15:16] | so maybe you’ll look over your shoulder | 也许你们会审视一下自己 |
[15:18] | and you’ll work a little harder. | 工作更努力一点 |
[15:19] | Watch your backs, right? | 都小心点 |
[15:21] | You define douchebag. | 你绝对是个讨厌鬼 |
[15:25] | I hope you all enjoyed yourselves today. | 希望你们今天都玩得开心 |
[15:29] | We have some entertainment for your tonight. | 今晚 我们为大家准备了一些娱乐活动 |
[15:31] | Let’s give a big omnicorp welcome | 让我们以最热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[15:32] | to Kyle Zander the master of escape! | 逃脱大师 凯尔·赞德 |
[15:35] | All right! All right! | 好了 好了 |
[15:37] | Silence. | 安静 |
[15:39] | Welcome | 欢迎 |
[15:41] | to the most mind-blowing night | 来到你们愚蠢人生中 |
[15:43] | of your stupid lives. | 最令人兴奋的夜晚 |
[15:44] | As you’re about to witness, | 正如你们将要目睹的 |
[15:46] | Kyle Zander can escape any situation, | 凯尔·赞德能在任何情况下逃脱 |
[15:49] | just like you can escape any situation in business | 就像你们在经商重通过撒谎或是责怪他人 |
[15:51] | by lying or blaming others. | 而逃脱一样 |
[15:54] | Note the corporate tie-in. | 记下公司的搭卖广告 |
[15:56] | Yes, Kyle Zander can fulfill a contract. | 是的 凯尔·赞德能执行这个合同 |
[15:59] | Observe! | 请注意 |
[16:00] | There’s nothing up my sleeves, | 我袖子里啥都没有吧 |
[16:02] | Only… see that? | 只有… 看到了吗 |
[16:04] | I had something up my sleeve. | 我袖子里有东西出现了 |
[16:06] | There were two fucking doves up there… | 有两只操蛋的鸽子飞出来了 |
[16:09] | Birds! I just stood there | 一群傻B 我就站在这儿 |
[16:11] | and I lied to your fat faces. | 在你们的大脸面前 把你们骗了 |
[16:14] | – I don’t find him to be very inspirational. – No. | -我并不觉得表演很鼓舞人心 -是的 |
[16:16] | Never trust anyone… that’s the moral. | 别相信任何人 这是教训 |
[16:19] | – In business. – And in life. | -在工作中 -在生活中 |
[16:21] | – Well, we have a business. – No, I understand. | -我们有笔交易 -不 我懂 |
[16:23] | I get the business aspect of it and why I’m here. | 我深受这方面的迫害 所以我站在这里 |
[16:25] | – I’m just reiterating. – Oh, I see. I’m sorry. | -我只想重申 -我知道 抱歉 |
[16:27] | and now for my first escape… | 现在 上演我的第一次逃脱 |
[16:32] | The death-defying tank of terror! | 挑战死神 恐怖水箱 |
[16:35] | I defy you, death, with my terror tank! | 死神 我用”恐怖水箱’挑战你 |
[16:38] | – All right.- Thank you. I accept your adoration. | -好吧 -谢谢 我接受你的崇拜 |
[16:43] | Thank you, young man, for joining me on the stage. | 年轻人 谢谢你来到台上加入表演 |
[16:46] | – What is your name? – Tim. | -你叫什么名字 -小炯 |
[16:48] | Tim is going to check the straps on my straitjacket | 小炯将检查我紧身衣上的带子 |
[16:51] | to ensure it’s on tight. | 确保它是绑紧的 |
[16:52] | Yeah, it’s pretty tight. He’s not getting out of this crazy thing. | 是 非常紧 他不会逃出这疯狂的东西的 |
[16:55] | – Pretty tight, Tim? – Very tight. | -真的很紧吗 小炯 -非常紧 |
[16:57] | – Is there any chance of escape? – Marginal. | -我有机会逃出来吗 -几乎没有 |
[16:59] | Would you say I will surely perish? | 你是说我肯定会死吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah, you’re gonna die in a few minutes. | 是的 几分钟内你就会死 |
[17:03] | Am I? Or am I going to blow your fucking minds? | 我会死吗 或是让你们大吃一惊 |
[17:07] | I’m betting on two. | 我赌两块 |
[17:09] | I’m going with the latter one. | 我会相信后者 |
[17:10] | I will now lower myself into the tank of terror. | 现在 我会慢慢进入”恐怖水箱” |
[17:13] | Tim here will then lock me in | 然后小炯将把我锁在里面 |
[17:16] | – and swallow the key. – Oh, no. | -并吞下钥匙 -不 |
[17:18] | – You must swallow the key. – I’ve got a very narrow throat. | -你必须吞下它 -我的喉咙很窄 |
[17:20] | The key is wood, easily digestible. | 钥匙是木制的 容易消化 |
[17:23] | Just picture it as, like, a dude’s dong. Uh-oh, nailed it. | 就把它想象成花花公子的鸡鸡 抓住它 |
[17:26] | Inappropriate! Into the tank I go! | 比喻很不恰当 我扎进水箱 |
[17:28] | No, come on, I don’t want to… | 拜托 别下去 我不想… |
[17:30] | – He’s in the tank. – Swallow the key, Tim. | -他在水箱里 -吞了钥匙 小炯 |
[17:32] | – Oh, no. – Swallow the key. Swallow the key. | -不 -吞掉 吞掉 |
[17:36] | Trying to get a chant going? | 想要听首赞美诗吗 |
[17:37] | Swallow swallow swallow. | 吞掉 吞掉 吞掉 |
[17:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:42] | – That was more of a slurp. – Elegant. | -听着真是吞咽声 -很优雅 |
[17:44] | What’s this guy doing? | 那家伙在干嘛 |
[17:45] | Is he supposed to thrash like that? | 他想像那样一直摇晃吗 |
[17:47] | Help me! | 救命 |
[17:48] | That can’t be part of the act. Hey, Kyle. | 那不是表演的一部分 凯尔 |
[17:50] | Tim, get him out of there. It’s your responsibility. | 小炯 把他弄出来 那是你的责任 |
[17:53] | – Me? – You’re the one with the key. Where is the key? | -我的责任 -只有你有钥匙 钥匙呢 |
[17:55] | – The key’s in my stomach, Becky. – Take it out of there. | -钥匙已下肚 贝基 -那就取出来 |
[17:57] | – Shit out the key, man. – Shit out the key? | -把钥匙拉出来 老兄 -拉出来 |
[17:59] | – Shit it out. – I’m not… Stan, that’s gross. | -拉出来 -我又不是 斯坦 太恶心了 |
[18:01] | Shit it out in your pants and fish it out and unlock it. | 拉在你内裤里 捞出来 然后把锁打开 |
[18:04] | I’m not gonna take a dump on the stage. | 我是不会在舞台上拉屎的 |
[18:06] | Then break the glass. Do something, man. Shatter it. | 那就把玻璃砸碎 做点啥 |
[18:08] | All right, that’s a better idea. | 好吧 这个建议更有可行性 |
[18:10] | – That was it? – I punched the tank. | -就这样 -我敲过水箱了 |
[18:12] | No, you just slapped the tank. | 不 你只是拍了一下 |
[18:13] | I’m not slapping it, stan. I struck the tank. | 我那不是拍 我重击了水箱 |
[18:15] | – That was a bop at best. – A bop? | -顶多算是打了一下 -打了一下 |
[18:17] | This conversation is going on a little too long. | 这个对话进行的有点太长了 |
[18:20] | Here we go. All right, everyone back. | 这样吧 所有人离远点 |
[18:21] | Everyone back. | 所有人退后 |
[18:25] | Ohh, air! | 空气 |
[18:33] | Ohh, boy. | 俺滴娘啊 |
[18:41] | I’m just happy it worked out, you know? | 问题解决了 我很开心 |
[18:43] | You saved a guy’s life. And that, my friend, | 你救了那人一命 而且我的朋友 |
[18:45] | is a big bull’s-eye on the karma wheel. | 是宿命之轮上的大船舵 |
[18:47] | – The beginning of a new era. – Exactly. | -新纪元的开端 -太对了 |
[18:49] | What’s that? | 这是个神马东东 |
[18:50] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[18:52] | – What’s he doing? – I am here | -他在做甚 -我在这儿 |
[18:55] | to serve you. | 为您服务 |
[18:57] | You are being sued | 你正被 |
[18:59] | by Kyle Zander, | 逃脱大师 |
[19:01] | Master of escape! | 凯尔·赞德起诉 |
[19:04] | Being sued? I thought he said everything’s good. | 被起诉 我想他说过一切都好的 |
[19:06] | I think you got the wrong guy. | 你找错人了吧 |
[19:08] | You are Tim. | 你是小炯 |
[19:10] | – Why are you talking like that? – You gotta stop the voice. | -你为啥那么说 -别用这声音说话行吗 |
[19:12] | I am being paid | 他多花65块 |
[19:15] | $65 extra | 让我 |
[19:18] | to use a magical voice. | 用个魔法之声说话 |
[19:22] | I wouldn’t call that a magical voice. | 我可不叫它魔法之声 |
[19:23] | Yeah, it’s really more of a vampire thing you’re going. | 是的 这更像是吸血鬼之类的声音 |
[19:26] | You have any vocal training? | 你接受过什么声音训练吗 |
[19:27] | Where does this guy work? I want to go talk to him. | 这个人在哪工作 我想和他谈谈 |
[19:29] | – He works… – No, just in a normal voice. | -他在 -别 正常声音就行啦 |
[19:30] | down in Chelsea. | 切尔西工作 |
[19:34] | It’s probably written down in the papers. | 可能写在文件上了 |
[19:36] | All right, I gotta pick up my kid from soccer practice. | 好吧 我得去接我那上足球训练课的孩子 |
[19:39] | And now I am gone! | 现在 我要 走了 |
[19:45] | I only had the one smoke balloon, so… | 我只有一只烟雾气球 所以 |
[19:47] | Yeah, the entrance was much more dramatic. | 是啊 来的时候更加喜剧化 |
[19:59] | Did you open the door with your mouth? | 你用嘴开的门吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I did. Do you want to ask if it was easy to do? | 是的 你是想问这个简单吗 |
[20:04] | – Was it easy to do? – No, it wasn’t. | -简单吗 -不 简单个屁 |
[20:06] | Do you have any follow-up questions, Helen Thomas? | 你还有什么问题吗 海伦·托马斯 |
[20:10] | You really need to get better at freeing yourself from those. | 你真的需要让自己更容易逃脱 |
[20:13] | So help me understand… why are you suing me? | 我不明白 为什么你要控诉我 |
[20:16] | I saved your life. | 我救了你 |
[20:16] | Well, because you also destroyed my career. | 因为你也毁掉了我得事业 |
[20:19] | My audience knows that when I enter a death-defying situation, | 我的观众知道 当我进入生死两难的境地时 |
[20:22] | I’m either going to escape or die trying. | 不成功便成仁 |
[20:25] | – So? – Now everybody knows | -那又怎样呢 -现在所有人都知道 |
[20:26] | that if I can’t escape, there’s no danger. | 如果我不能逃脱 危险也不存在 |
[20:28] | Some idiot on stage is just going to pull a lever and save me . | 舞台上的某个傻瓜只会拉杠杆救我 |
[20:31] | With all due respect, is the word really spreading? | 恕我直言 真有流言在传吗 |
[20:34] | I mean, you seem like | 我是说 你看着像 |
[20:34] | you do a lot of bar mitzvahs and corporate retreats. | 做了许多受戒仪式和公司拓展活动 |
[20:37] | I don’t see the buzz, really. | 可我并未看到啥热闹的活动 |
[20:39] | That didn’t even seem like some due respect. | 这根本不像是什么冒昧 |
[20:41] | Listen, I would love to talk to you more, | 我愿意和你多说 |
[20:42] | But I’m not really serious about loving to talk to you more. | 但我和你说的愿意多说 并不是认真的 |
[20:45] | And I’m gonna get in this trunk right now. | 现在 我要进入这个箱子了 |
[20:46] | What? Hey, get out of the trunk. | 什么 从箱子里出来 |
[20:49] | – Nope. – This conversation is not over. | -不 -咱们的谈话还没结束 |
[20:51] | It is. | 结束了 |
[20:53] | It’s a little passive-aggressive. | 这有点被动性进攻 |
[20:55] | A little? I was hoping for a lot. | 一点吗 我曾希望是很多呢 |
[20:59] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 |
[21:01] | Please don’t sue me. All right, good talking to you. | 请不要控告我 好吧 和你谈话很愉快 |
[21:03] | – “Good talking to you”? – Just trying to be polite. | -“谈话很愉快” -只是想礼貌点 |
[21:06] | Don’t. Get out. I’ll see you in court. | 不需要 出去 咱法庭上见 |
[21:11] | Tim, this lawsuit is frivolous at best. | 小炯 这起诉讼案件微不足道 |
[21:14] | – It should be easy to win. – That’s great. | -应该容易胜诉 -那太好了 |
[21:16] | – Should be but won’t be. – What? Won’t or will? | -应该但不会赢 -神马 会还是不会 |
[21:18] | This Kyle Zander guy is a really compelling performer. | 这位凯尔·赞德真是个引人注目的表演者 |
[21:22] | – Eh, I wouldn’t say that. – Oh, I would. | -我不那么想 -我是这么认为的 |
[21:24] | And audiences all across America would. | 全美的观众也都会这么认为 |
[21:26] | I think he may actually be magic. | 我觉得他可能真会魔法 |
[21:28] | Are you a fan of his? You’re defending me, you realize. | 你是他的粉丝吗 你要知道 你在为我辩护 |
[21:30] | I’m just telling you like it is, buddy. | 我正要告诉你 老兄 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna take the wife to see this guy. | 我要带我老婆去见他 |
[21:33] | Look, having met you face to face… | 和你面对面的 |
[21:36] | – Yeah? – I’m concerned about… | -怎么 -我在考虑 |
[21:38] | How shall we say? The charisma gap. | 我该怎么说呢 人格魅力的差距 |
[21:40] | – What was the expression? – I simply cannot picture | -什么意思 -我只是无法想象 |
[21:43] | a jury liking you more than they like him. | 陪审团会更喜欢你 |
[21:46] | No, trust me, I’ll charm the pants off a jury. | 不 信炯哥 我会把陪审团的裤子迷掉 |
[21:49] | Ooh, I think you would charm the pants back on the prostitute. | 我觉得妓女见了你都要从良了 |
[21:53] | I can be charming. It’s no problem. Cool beans. | 我可以迷人的 没问题 酷毙了 |
[21:56] | Cool beans? Is that you trying to be charismatic? | 酷毙 那就是你想做到的魅力超凡吗 |
[21:58] | I can’t believe we’re talking about this. | 真不敢相信我们在谈论这个 |
[22:00] | The guy was screaming for help. That’s why I did what I did. | 他在呼救 所以我才那样做 |
[22:03] | – He screamed for help? – He screamed, “help!” | -他呼救了 -他喊”救命” |
[22:05] | Did anyone else hear the guy? | 还有其他人听到了吗 |
[22:06] | Someone must have heard him. He was screaming for his life. | 一定有人听到了 他在为自己的生命呼喊 |
[22:09] | Okay, well, you find me a witness that heard it, | 好吧 你给我找个听到呼救的证人 |
[22:12] | and this is an open-and-shut case. | 这个案子就简单了 |
[22:13] | Cool beans. | 酷毙 |
[22:15] | No. | 饶了俺吧 |
[22:18] | All right, everybody, we have to try… | 大家听好 我们必须努力 |
[22:20] | Actually, boss, before we get into this meeting, | 实际上 老板 在我们开会之前 |
[22:23] | can I just address the group? | 我能跟小组说点啥吗 |
[22:24] | – You want to talk to everybody? – I have a favor to ask, yeah. | -你想发言 -想请大家帮个忙 |
[22:27] | – This is unusual. – Listen, guys, I was wondering… | -真是少见 -各位 我想知道 |
[22:29] | Okay, you’re doing it. You’re just doing it. | 好的 你就说吧 大胆的说吧 |
[22:31] | Some of you guys were sitting up close. | 那天 你们有的人坐得很近 |
[22:32] | Did you hear that escape artist yell for help? | 有谁听到那个逃脱艺术家喊救命了吗 |
[22:34] | – Why? – Yeah, why? | -为什么 -是啊 为什么啊 |
[22:36] | He’s suing me, if you must know. | 如果你非要知道 他控告我 |
[22:37] | And I need witnesses to back up my story. | 我需要证人来支持我说的话 |
[22:40] | – Fuck you, man. – Yeah, fuck you. | -去你的 -去死吧 |
[22:41] | You guys aren’t still mad at the beach thing, are you? | 你们不是还在为沙滩上的事生气吧 是吗 |
[22:44] | – We were all chuckling about that. – Nobody’s chuckling, Tim. | -当时大家都在窃笑 -没人窃笑 小炯 |
[22:47] | Yeah, number one… you have no friends; | 是啊 第一 你没有朋友 |
[22:49] | And number two… we’re all competing with each other; | 第二 我们都在互相竞争 |
[22:51] | And number three… I think you’re a b-hole. | 第三 我觉得你是个屁眼 |
[22:54] | You can say “butt,” if that’s what it’s short for. | 你可以说”屁股” 如果屁眼是屁股的简称 |
[22:56] | Let’s do it this way… I’ll give $200 | 这样吧 如果有人说 |
[22:58] | to anyone who will say they heard the guy scream for help. | 自己也听到那人呼救 我会给他两百块 |
[23:00] | Oh, you know he’s not gonna pay the money. | 得了吧 你们知道他不会给钱的 |
[23:02] | – You can’t trust him. – Oh, enough. | -不能相信他 -够了 |
[23:04] | Please, I don’t know why everyone’s being so awful here. | 拜托了 我不知道为啥这的人都这么可怕 |
[23:08] | That retreat just brought out the worst in you people. | 拓展活动把你们最糟糕的一面全部显露了 |
[23:10] | What? It brought out the best in us, | 什么 那选出了我们中最优秀的 |
[23:12] | you wrinkled bag of crap. | 你个满脸褶子的话痨 |
[23:13] | – Perfect. – Sit down and shut up. | -很好 -坐下 闭嘴 |
[23:15] | Tim only fired you two bozo clowns | 小炯解雇你们两个笨蛋小丑 |
[23:17] | because he was forced to, that’s why. | 因为他是被逼的 |
[23:19] | Finally a voice of reason here. | 原来理性的呼声在这啊 |
[23:21] | – I heard that escape artist call for help. – Are you serious? | -我听到那个逃脱艺术家呼救了 -真的吗 |
[23:24] | I’d be happy to say so in court, sure. | 在法庭上这么说我会很高兴 |
[23:26] | Oh, Helen, you made my day. | 海伦 你给了我美好的一天 |
[23:27] | Give me a hug. | 抱一个 |
[23:29] | Sold your soul for a hug, Helen. | 你为了一个拥抱出卖了灵魂 海伦 |
[23:31] | Learned nothing from the beach. | 在海滩上什么也没学到 |
[23:35] | – Do I look okay? – Eh, you know. | -我看着帅吗 -你知道吗 |
[23:38] | You don’t build confidence | 你没有树立信心 |
[23:40] | Lladies and gentlemen of the court! | 在座的女士们先生们 |
[23:43] | I do apologize for being a little tardy. | 我为自己迟到一小下而道歉 |
[23:45] | – Inappropriate. – And I apologize for the way I’m dressed. | -不合时宜 -并且为我的着装而道歉 |
[23:48] | I just threw on the first thing that I had on the pile, | 一堆衣服中 我只匆匆穿了一件 |
[23:50] | including these shackles. What? | 包括这个手铐 什么 |
[23:52] | And I am myself. | 我又回归了 |
[23:56] | Don’t clap. Don’t clap. | 别鼓掌 别鼓掌 |
[23:59] | That’s the charisma gap I was talking about. | 这就是我说的魅力差距 |
[24:01] | All right, enough of that. | 够了 |
[24:02] | Oh, somebody knows about the charisma gap. | 看来某人知道魅力差距了 |
[24:04] | – I’m trying to teach him. – Can we do some deposing here? | -我正努力教他 -我们能作证了吗 |
[24:07] | Sure, yes. Mr. Zander… most entertaining… | 当然 赞德先生 娱乐够了 |
[24:09] | Why are you bringing this lawsuit? | 你为什么要提起诉讼 |
[24:12] | Well, this man Tim has caused | 小炯这个人 |
[24:14] | irreparable harm to my illustrious career. | 给我辉煌的事业造成无可挽回的损害 |
[24:16] | Mm, there was one other thing. What was it? | 还有件事 是啥来着 |
[24:19] | Oh, he also tried to bribe people | 他还贿赂别人 |
[24:20] | to testify against me in court. | 在法庭上作出对我不利的证据 |
[24:22] | – Wait. – That seems important, right? | -等等 -很重要 对吗 |
[24:24] | Tim, is he telling the truth? | 小炯 他说的是事实吗 |
[24:26] | The only person I tried to encourage a little was Helen. | 我试图鼓励一下的人 只有海伦 |
[24:29] | But she’s here for me, so… | 但她是为我而来的 所以 |
[24:32] | – Oh, Tim. – Yeah? | -小炯 -怎么 |
[24:34] | Actually, I’m here to screw you. | 实际上 我来这是为了毁掉你的 |
[24:37] | – What? – Did you really trust me? | -什么 -你真的信任我吗 |
[24:40] | It’s like you didn’t pay attention to those exercises we did at all. | 你好像一点都没注意我们做过的练习 |
[24:44] | You’re an awful woman. | 你这个可怕的女人 |
[24:45] | Another situation I’ve gotten myself out of. | 又一情况下让自己脱身了 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | – Thank you. – Oh, amazing. | -谢谢 -太棒了 |