时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Hey, can you deal with that? | 嘿 你能处理下这个吗? |
[00:40] | Al, I have the paperwork for the Mitcham search warrant. | 艾尔 我有搜查米查姆的文案 |
[00:44] | Can you look at it? | 你能看看吗? |
[00:46] | I heard you got into a bit of trouble last night. | 我听说你昨晚遇到了点麻烦 |
[00:52] | You got Mike bolt with a dart. | 你用飞镖射中麦克了 |
[00:55] | Yes. Happy accident. | 是啊 一场惊喜的意外 |
[00:58] | So he wasn’t annoying you? | 那么他没有烦你咯? |
[00:59] | No. He just got in the way. | 没有 他只是挡了我的道 |
[01:02] | They’re self-policing up there. | 他们在那里自我监控 |
[01:03] | Backup’s an hour away. You be careful. | 后援队伍一小时后就到 你小心点 |
[01:05] | – Everything okay? – Mmm-hmm. | – 一切都还好吧? – 嗯哼 |
[01:42] | – There you go. – Ta. | – 给 – 谢谢 |
[01:47] | – You heard from Tui? – Nope. | – 你有涂依的消息吗? – 没有 |
[01:50] | You’re not worried at all? | 难道你一点都不担心? |
[01:51] | She can look after herself. | 她会照顾好自己的 |
[01:53] | She’ll come home when she’s ready. | 她想回来了自然会回来 |
[01:56] | Well, we’re going to do a bush search. | 我们要去搜查灌木丛 |
[01:59] | She’ll see you coming, man. | 她会发现你的 老兄 |
[02:01] | She’ll be watching everyone from the top of Mount Earnshaw. | 她会蹲在厄恩肖山顶上监视大家 |
[02:07] | What’d you do to Bob Platt? | 你对鲍勃・普拉特做什么了? |
[02:13] | Nothing. I wasn’t there. | 没做啥 我当时不在场 |
[02:17] | Yeah, no more accidents, Matt. | 好吧 别再出意外了 马特 |
[02:19] | We’re, um… We’re going to have to search your joint. | 我们 呃…我们要去搜查你的住所 |
[02:23] | I’m not having the police in there. | 我又没把那个警察关在里面 |
[02:25] | No way. Or is this one of your detective’s ideas? | 没门儿 这是你某个侦探朋友的主意吗? |
[02:29] | It’s going to happen. | 必须得搜 |
[02:32] | Why haven’t you got rid of that bitch, Al? | 你怎么还没除掉那个贱货啊 艾尔? |
[02:35] | What, like an accident? | 怎么着 像发生了场意外一样? |
[02:36] | Why aren’t you in your women’s camp, hmm? | 你怎么没去你女人的营地 嗯? |
[02:39] | That’s where she was last seen. | 那是她最后被人看到的地方 |
[02:42] | I want you in there. | 我希望你去那里 |
[02:43] | I want you to get in there and check on those fuckin’ bitches’ visas… | 我希望你去那里 查查那些贱货们的签证 |
[02:46] | Hey, Matt, hey, don’t tell me how to do my job. | 嘿 马特 嘿 我的工作用不着你教 |
[02:54] | We, um… We’ve identified a suspect. | 我们 我们认出了一个嫌疑犯 |
[03:00] | What the fuck are you talking about? Who? | 你他妈在说什么呢? 谁? |
[03:02] | You know Zanic, the Austrian fella | 你认识扎里克吗? 那个教孩子们 |
[03:04] | Who teaches the kids folk dancing? | 跳民间舞的奥地利小伙儿 |
[03:07] | Uh-huh, what about him? | 嗯哼 他怎么了? |
[03:08] | He’s, um… He’s a convicted paedophile. | 他 呃…他是个恋童癖罪犯 |
[03:12] | How long have you known that? | 你们多久之前知道的? |
[03:15] | Huh? | 哼? |
[03:31] | Can you open this one, please? | 能麻烦你打开这个集装箱吗? |
[03:32] | Hey, how long have you been engaged for? | 嘿 你订婚有多久了? |
[03:34] | Five years, almost. | 快五年了 |
[03:38] | Whose is this container? | 这个集装箱是谁的? |
[03:39] | It’s where we keep all the dead children. | 这是我们放死孩子的地方 |
[03:40] | Do you think it’s really important | 你觉得在一起相处了那么久 |
[03:41] | To be sexually passionate with each other, | 夫妻双方保持性亢奋 |
[03:45] | After that long? | 真的很重要吗? |
[03:46] | – Is this yours? – Yep. | – 这是你的吗? – 是的 |
[03:48] | – Are you Anita Schultz? -Yeah. | – 你是阿妮塔・舒尔茨吗? – 是的 |
[03:50] | Your visa’s good for another two months. | 你的签证两个月内有效 |
[03:52] | After that, you’ll have to renew it. | 之后 你就得续签了 |
[03:53] | – Is this your first marriage? – Yes. | – 这是你的第一次婚姻吗? – 是的 |
[03:57] | Hey, no one has a happy marriage. | 嘿 没有谁的婚姻是美满的 |
[04:00] | Well, no one here. | 好吧 至少我们中没有人 |
[04:01] | My husband, he was a workaholic and alcoholic. | 我的丈夫是个工作狂 还是个酒鬼 |
[04:05] | – Could you get the key, please? – Yeah. | – 可以拜托你拿下钥匙吗? – 好的 |
[04:09] | Is this everyone? | 大家都在吗? |
[04:12] | I’ve got nine passports here. | 我手上有九本护照 |
[04:14] | There are two people missing. | 除了有两个人失踪 |
[04:16] | – Is that how many people there are, nine? – Yes, nine. | – 就只有九个人吗? – 是的 九个 |
[04:20] | – So where are they? – Gj is resting. | – 那他们在哪儿? – 吉婕正在休息 |
[04:22] | Barry, my husband, | 巴里 我的丈夫 |
[04:24] | He also lied all the time. | 他总是撒谎 |
[04:26] | Couldn’t face any kind of reality. | 不敢面对任何现实 |
[04:28] | That’s normal. | 很正常 |
[04:30] | Who’s Gj? | 吉婕是谁? |
[04:43] | She’s asleep. | 她在睡觉 |
[04:56] | No. | 不 |
[04:57] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[05:00] | She’s looking for the girl? | 她是来找那个女孩儿的吗? |
[05:04] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[05:05] | She’s not here, lady. | 她不在这儿 女士 |
[05:08] | That’s for free. | 免费提供消息 |
[05:11] | Searchers search. | 搜查者正在搜查 |
[05:12] | All the bitches here are searching for love. | 这里所有的贱货都在寻找真爱 |
[05:14] | And when they don’t find that, for enlightenment. | 但如果她们连启蒙之爱都找不到的话 |
[05:18] | They don’t find anything. | 他们什么也别想找到 |
[05:19] | Not one of them. | 所有人都是 |
[05:22] | Are you travelling on a Swiss passport? | 你旅游用的是瑞士护照对吗? |
[05:25] | Gj’s a Swiss national. | 吉婕是个瑞士公民 |
[05:27] | How are your knees? | 你的膝盖还好吗? |
[05:30] | Pardon? | 你说什么? |
[05:31] | You will go down hard. Bang. | 你会很艰难地跪下 砰 |
[05:36] | The search will bring you low. | 搜查会让你崩溃 |
[05:38] | To the ground. On your two knees. | 会让你双膝跪地 |
[05:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:46] | No one likes it. | 没人喜欢这样 |
[05:51] | Face in the dirt. | 面朝黄土 |
[06:07] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[06:09] | Steve. He asked if you could give him a call the minute you came in. | 史蒂夫 他让你一到就马上给他个电话 |
[06:13] | Where were you? We were expecting you home last night. | 你昨晚去哪儿了? 我们一直在等你回家 |
[06:20] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[06:22] | When are you coming home? | 你打算什么时候回家? |
[06:24] | Hi, mum. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[06:26] | Where’s your commitment, Robin? It’s getting ridiculous. | 你的承诺哪儿去了 罗宾? 太荒唐了 |
[06:30] | Come on, Steve. She’s a 12-year-old girl. | 好了 史蒂夫 她只是个十二岁的小姑娘 |
[06:33] | What do you expect me to do? | 不然你让我怎么办? |
[06:42] | I don’t like what’s happening to you. | 我不想你出事 |
[06:50] | so how long have I got? | 那我还有多少时间? |
[06:54] | Not long. | 没多少时间了 |
[06:55] | – I don’t deserve you. – Come on. | – 我配不上你 – 别这样 |
[06:59] | No, I mean it. | 不 我说真的 |
[07:02] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[07:06] | Why don’t you just marry him? | 你干嘛不干脆嫁给他? |
[07:10] | Yeah, why don’t I? | 是啊 干嘛不呢? |
[07:14] | I’m hoping he’ll find someone better. | 我希望他能找个一个更好的 |
[07:17] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[07:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:37] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 混蛋 |
[07:39] | I never got to the doctor’s appointment. | 我从来没有如约去见医生 |
[07:44] | Shit, it was yesterday, right? | 妹的 预约是在昨天 对吗? |
[07:48] | Mum, what happened? | 妈妈 发生什么了? |
[07:51] | No more chemo. | 不用再做化疗了 |
[07:55] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[07:57] | Isn’t it? Isn’t it? | 不是吗? 不是吗? |
[08:00] | Yeah, it is good. | 对啊 太棒了 |
[08:02] | I don’t have to put any more poison through this body. | 我再也不用自己给自己下药了 |
[08:09] | Well, what did he say? | 医生怎么说? |
[08:13] | There’s more here and there’s more here. | 这里 这里 癌细胞都在扩散 |
[08:15] | And it’s not going away. | 不可能消失的 |
[08:19] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[08:24] | Do you want a cup of tea? | 你想来杯茶吗? |
[09:29] | Get out of the way. | 闪开 |
[09:30] | Move away. | 走开 |
[09:33] | Move. | 让! |
[10:17] | The Mitcham warrant. | 这是米查姆的授权证明 |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:22] | I hope you’re ready, ’cause Matt’s gonna love this. | 希望你准备好 马特对这个可上心了 |
[10:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:37] | life is a rollercoaster | # 生活好似过山车 # |
[10:40] | just gotta ride it | # 享受遨游之乐吧 # |
[10:44] | I need you… | # 我需要你… # |
[10:49] | You okay in there? | 你还好吧? |
[10:52] | Yeah, look, I’ll take care of Matt. Don’t worry about it. | 听着 我来对付马特 别担心 |
[10:54] | You just do the searching, okay? | 你只要专注于调查就好 好吗? |
[10:58] | Pull over, please. | 麻烦你 停车 |
[11:10] | Nothing to do with me, is it? | 这与我无关吧? |
[11:14] | No. | 没 |
[11:22] | Mitcham loves to find people’s soft spots and poke them. | 米查姆就是爱戳别人的软肋 |
[11:26] | The only person who ever had it over him was his mother. | 唯一能压过他的人就是他妈妈 |
[11:28] | She used to flog him with his father’s belt. | 她常用他爸爸的皮带抽他 |
[11:31] | Bloody horrible woman. Terribly bitter. | 极其可怕的女人 太寒心了 |
[11:35] | What, are you two friends? | 怎么 你们俩是好朋友? |
[11:37] | No, no one’s ever really friends with Matt. | 不 没人能跟马特真心做朋友的 |
[11:40] | Still, I’m close enough to regret it. | 但我还是挺后悔的 |
[12:40] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[12:49] | Come on, what kind of handshake’s that, huh? | 别这样 这是什么握手方式? |
[12:53] | Sweaty. | 全是汗 |
[12:55] | We need to check through the house and all the sheds. | 我们要检查房子和所有小屋 |
[13:00] | I’ll do the sheds. You go on in. | 我来检查小屋 你去屋里检查 |
[13:09] | What the fuck’s going on? | 他妈的到底怎么了? |
[13:11] | You said you’d resist this. | 你说你会反对的 |
[13:13] | Er, it wasn’t possible, Matt. | 呃 这不可能 马特 |
[14:47] | Just eats meat, drinks beer, | 来 喝酒 吃肉 |
[14:49] | Eats meat, drinks beer. | 喝酒 吃肉 |
[14:51] | – A real man’s man. – Yeah, well, maybe. | – 纯爷们干的事儿 – 嗯 或许吧 |
[15:12] | If you want to use a toilet, you can use my own suite. | 你要是想上厕所 用我房间里的吧 |
[15:17] | I saw two ladies leaving. | 我看到两个女人离开了 |
[15:19] | Must have been the cleaners. | 一定是清洁工吧 |
[15:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:24] | Hopeless, aren’t they? | 她们很无助 是吧? |
[15:26] | Your boss wants you. | 你上司找你 |
[15:40] | Robin? | 罗宾? |
[15:46] | Okay, we’re on our way. Bye. | 好吧 我们这就来 再见 |
[15:50] | Well, it looks like we’ve got our guy. | 貌似找到那家伙了 |
[15:53] | Wolfie’s hung himself. He left a suicide note. | 沃尔夫上吊自杀了 留了遗言 |
[15:56] | What about Tui, al? What’s happened to her? | 涂依怎样了? 她还好吧? |
[16:17] | I don’t know why she’s leaving | # 她为何离开 # |
[16:18] | or where she’s gonna go. I guess she’s got her reasons | # 她去往何处 料想另有缘由 # |
[16:21] | but I just don’t wanna know | # 我却无心知晓 # |
[16:23] | ’cause for 24 years. I’ve been living next door | # 二十四年来 我一直与爱丽丝 # |
[16:29] | to Alice | # 隔墙而住 # |
[16:33] | Why did he put the panties on his head? | 他把内裤套在头上干吗? |
[16:35] | Let’s go. | 我们快走 |
[16:59] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[17:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗? |
[17:01] | Get off the path. | 赶快从这儿离开 |
[17:03] | He was helping me, detective sergeant. | 侦缉警长 他在协助我 |
[17:04] | -Right. It’s sarge, isn’t it? -Yeah. | – 好吧 你也是警官 是吧? – 是的 |
[17:06] | Well, get off the path, now. | 现在立马滚蛋 |
[17:07] | I fucking found him down on the tree. | 是我看到他吊在树上的 |
[17:10] | You what? You found him, did you? | 什么? 是你发现他的 对吧? |
[17:11] | Yeah. On the tree with the fucking undies on his head. | 是啊 就在树上 内裤还套在头上 |
[17:14] | -Is that right? -Yeah. | – 是吗? – 当然 |
[17:15] | Okay, well, you’re a suspect. | 好吧 你有点可疑 |
[17:16] | You’re in a lot of trouble, son. | 你有一大堆麻烦事了 伙计 |
[17:17] | Howe, take him back to the car. | 郝伊 把他带回警车 |
[17:19] | Oh, a suspect? | 嫌疑犯? |
[17:20] | What are you, Einstein? | 那你是谁 爱因斯坦么? |
[17:21] | You’re just gonna pick the first bloke who shows up? | 你就抓你第一个碰到的人? |
[17:23] | -Brilliant police work, that is. -Hey! | – 警察可真会做事儿 – 嘿 |
[17:25] | Come on, Paul. Come on. | 过来 保罗 快走 |
[17:26] | Fuckin’ arsehole! | 去你妈的混蛋! |
[17:38] | Robin? | 罗宾? |
[17:42] | “I am sorry for what I done. | “我为我做的事感到抱歉 |
[17:43] | I sorry to mother who must know I die happily in sleep.” | 我对不住妈妈 她得知道我是在睡梦中死去” |
[17:48] | Died in his sleep. | 在睡梦中死的 |
[18:00] | Howe! | 郝伊! |
[18:03] | – When’s the photographer coming? – He’s on his way, sir. | – 摄影师什么时候来? – 正在路上 警官 |
[18:09] | Any sign of that girl? | 那女孩有什么线索吗? |
[18:11] | No. | 没有 |
[18:41] | Detective sergeant. | 侦缉警长 |
[19:01] | He’s got a pile of video equipment, sir. | 他有一套录像设备 警官 |
[19:03] | -Any tapes? -Yeah, boxes of them. | – 有录像带吗? – 有 有几箱 |
[19:06] | Now, you’re occs tonight, okay? | 你今晚值班 行吗? |
[19:08] | Sir, I’ll have nightmares. | 警官 我会做噩梦的 |
[19:09] | No, you won’t, you’ll be awake. | 不 不会的 你会一直醒着 |
[19:11] | Sausage on the barbie, if you want. | 烤香肠 要吗 |
[19:12] | There’s no need for an ESR. It’s pretty clear it’s a suicide. | 没必要做电子自施共振了 很显然是自杀 |
[19:17] | Put those in the car, mate. | 把那些东西带回车上吧 伙计 |
[19:20] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[19:57] | Tell me it’s too small for her. | 这对她来说是不是太小了 |
[20:03] | Pete, make a new perimeter, | 皮特 要重新弄个安全周界了 |
[20:04] | and call the ESR. | 打电话给自施共振中心 |
[20:06] | I want them here as soon as they can. | 让他们尽快过来 |
[20:07] | Tell the others it’s a negative on removing the male body, okay? | 告诉其他人 不许挪动那个男人的尸体 知道没? |
[20:09] | Don’t cut him down. Leave him up there. | 别把他放下来 就让他挂在那儿 |
[20:12] | Oi! | 喂! |
[20:42] | There’s a grave. | 那里有个坟墓 |
[20:47] | We have to wait for forensics. | 我们要等待法医鉴定 |
[20:57] | Have you got company? | 有人陪你吗? |
[21:04] | No, not now. | 没 现在没 |
[21:19] | Tea? | 喝茶吗? |
[21:20] | Wrapping paper. Do we have any wrapping paper? | 包装纸 我们还有包装纸吗? |
[21:23] | -Hello? -Yep, right down the bottom. | – 听到了吗? – 是的 就在桌子底下 |
[21:34] | Dad, the girls are here. | 爸 女孩们来了 |
[21:35] | Right. Well, I want them to finish those trimmings. | 很好 希望她们把修剪的活做完 |
[21:36] | There’s a lamp just at the back. Tell them that needs fixed. | 后面有个灯坏了 让她们修一下 |
[21:39] | And get them to clean those beakers out, okay? | 把那些杯子也洗一下 知道吗? |
[21:43] | Dad, should I let them in? | 老爸 要我放他们进来吗? |
[21:46] | They’d better not fuck me about. | 他们最好别惹我 |
[21:48] | Haven’t got time for it this morning. | 今早没时间管这个 |
[21:57] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:58] | Narelle, do we have any sugar? | 纳列里 还有糖吗? |
[22:00] | Straight downstairs. | 直走下楼 |
[22:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:04] | Morning, Celia. | 早上好 西莉亚 |
[22:05] | Yeah, she got hit by a fucking car. | 是啊 她被该死的车撞了 |
[22:07] | She’s in the hospital, mate. | 她现在在医院 伙计 |
[22:08] | Not doing too good, either. | 也不要做的太绝 |
[22:10] | He completely lost it. He spent all the money. | 他完全陷进去了 他花光了所有的钱 |
[22:12] | The deal we had is if it’s not paid for, it doesn’t leave here. | 我们交易时说好了 如果不给钱 就不发货 |
[22:17] | ’cause otherwise what you’re asking me is to trust you. | 你们要我相信你们 |
[22:20] | And all I can say to that is you must be fucking joking me. | 我只能说 你他妈的一定在开玩笑 |
[22:25] | Get the fucking money. | 赶紧给钱 |
[23:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[23:27] | I was wondering if you’d, uh, | 我在想你是否 |
[23:30] | – Like these? – No! No! | – 喜欢这些? – 不! 不! |
[23:32] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[23:51] | So you want to come have dinner with me? | 你要不要和我共进晚餐? |
[23:54] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 为什么不? |
[23:59] | What’s that, band practise? | 那是什么 乐队排练? |
[24:00] | Oh, we have these meetings. | 我们有一些聚会 |
[24:02] | Everyone’s welcome, you know. You can come if you want to. | 欢迎所有人来参加 你想的话也可以来 |
[24:06] | – Is she going to be there? – Maybe. | – 她会去吗? – 也许吧 |
[24:17] | Why are these people closing their eyes? | 这些人为什么要闭眼睛? |
[24:21] | They’re meditating, GJ. | 他们在冥想 吉婕 |
[24:24] | Wake up! | 睁开眼睛! |
[24:33] | I’ve got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[24:35] | Is there such a thing | 有没有什么东西 |
[24:39] | As the human mind? | 像人心一样? |
[24:40] | Human mind, wow. | 人心 |
[24:43] | Is someone speaking? | 有人说说吗? |
[24:47] | What is the nature | 人心的本质 |
[24:51] | Of the human mind? | 是什么? |
[24:54] | Plotting and scheming. | 阴谋诡计 |
[24:56] | Planning and calculating. | 深谋远虑 |
[24:58] | That is the nature of mind. | 那就是人心的本质 |
[25:02] | Constant thought. | 不停地思考 |
[25:03] | Recent research tells us that the universe is not infinite. | 最近的研究表明宇宙不是无限的 |
[25:07] | so what I want to know is… | 所以我想知道… |
[25:09] | Who’s this guy? | 这个家伙是谁? |
[25:10] | Matt Mitcham, the girl’s father. | 马特・米查姆 那个女孩的父亲 |
[25:13] | Matt Mitcham. | 马特・米查姆 |
[25:14] | What I want to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[25:17] | When you get | 何时能 |
[25:19] | to the edge of the universe, | 到达宇宙的边缘 |
[25:22] | What’s there, hmm? | 那儿有什么? |
[25:24] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:25] | Not going there any time soon. | 我永远不会去那 |
[25:32] | What do you see? | 你怎么想的? |
[25:33] | Ask something a little bit more personal. | 问些更切身的问题 |
[25:36] | This is personal. | 这很切身实际啊 |
[25:38] | My guess? | 想听我的想法吗? |
[25:40] | You’re not going to like it, mister. | 你不会喜欢的 先生 |
[25:45] | So what is it? | 那是什么呢? |
[25:47] | What’s beyond the void that’s so frightening? | 什么比空虚更令人恐惧? |
[25:52] | What’s so scary? | 什么如此可怕? |
[25:55] | A lost little girl. | 一个失踪的小女孩 |
[25:57] | Your girl, Mr Matt. | 你的女儿 马特先生 |
[26:00] | Your kid. | 你的孩子 |
[26:02] | With a secret growing inside. | 她的内心藏着秘密 |
[26:46] | Would you call the photographer, please? | 能请摄影师过来吗? |
[26:49] | Where the bloody hell’s Lee? | 该死的李在哪? |
[26:50] | They headed off towards the lake. | 他们朝湖那边去了 |
[26:52] | What? Well, get him immediately. | 什么? 让他马上过来 |
[26:54] | Taking a piss, sir. | 他正小便呢 长官 |
[26:54] | I don’t care what he’s doing. Get him here now. | 我不管他在干什么 让他现在过来 |
[26:58] | Robin? | 罗宾? |
[27:09] | All right, everyone. Mic on? | 好了 大家准备 开始摄像了吗? |
[27:13] | Peeling back the bloodstained towel. | 把带血的毛巾拿开 |
[27:19] | What the bloody hell is that? | 这到底是什么? |
[27:21] | – Looks like an animal. – It’s a dog. | – 看起来像一只动物 – 是一只狗 |
[27:32] | Robin? Go get four of the guys and check the property for any further burials. | 罗宾? 叫四个人来 查一下附近坟墓的情况 |
[27:36] | You can go, um, 100 metres beyond this boundary. | 你可以走一走 方圆一百米之内 |
[27:39] | You still think he’s done something? | 你还是觉得是他做的吗? |
[27:41] | Well, his note said he’s sorry for something | 他留的便条说 他对某些事感到抱歉 |
[27:43] | And I’m sure it’s not for euthanizing his dog. | 肯定不是让狗安乐死这事儿 |
[27:46] | Come on, Al. Someone’s obviously been harassing him. | 好吧 艾尔 很明显有人一直骚扰他 |
[27:51] | Look at his house. | 看看他的房子 |
[27:52] | What do you expect? He was exposed. | 你期待什么呢? 他的丑事都公开了 |
[27:55] | No wonder he hung himself. | 难怪他上吊自杀 |
[28:20] | You might want to look at this. | 你可能会想看这个 |
[28:22] | Zanic’s video. | 扎里克的录像 |
[28:26] | – Hey. Up. | – 嘿 起来 |
[28:39] | Can I have it? | 能把它给我吗? |
[28:40] | Ja! Ja, that is so good. | 很好! 很好 跳得很好 |
[29:03] | Does Wolfie have a blue hoodie? | 沃尔夫有件蓝帽衫吗? |
[29:06] | Whoever shot this did. | 不管拍的是谁 这里面穿着在 |
[29:07] | Doesn’t everyone have one? | 不是每个人都有吗? |
[29:08] | Well, darling haven’t you changed? | # 亲爱的 你变心了吗? # |
[29:14] | and I could shout but I’ve learned to use a level voice | # 我本该喊出我的心声 # |
[29:21] | instead of following my heart out | # 但我学会用平静的声音来代替 # |
[29:24] | Have you got kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[29:25] | I’ve got so many choices | # 我有太多的选择 # |
[29:29] | Can I be left alone, please? | 能让我一个人待会儿吗? |
[29:31] | a memory | # 一段回忆 # |
[30:07] | well, darling haven’t you changed? | # 亲爱的你变心了吗? # |
[30:13] | and I could shout but I’ve learned to use a level voice | # 我本该喊出我的心声 # |
[30:20] | instead of following my heart out | # 但我学会平静面对 # |
[30:22] | the angel says that it was meant was always meant to be | # 天使说过 这仅仅只是 # |
[30:30] | a memory | # 一段回忆 # |
[30:56] | Uh, I’ve brought my Canadian. | 我把我的”加拿大人号”带来了 |
[30:58] | You wanna go out on the lake? | 想去湖上呆呆吗? |
[31:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | You know, Tui sings really well. | 涂依唱的真的很好 |
[31:14] | We should have brought the wine. | 我们应该带些酒的 |
[31:18] | Be nice to have a glass out here. | 在这儿喝一杯会很棒 |
[31:20] | Yeah, I don’t drink. | 是的 我不喝酒 |
[31:21] | What about the other night at the bar? | 那前几天在酒吧是怎么回事? |
[31:23] | No, that was a soft drink. | 那个是汽水 |
[31:25] | So you’ve no excuses. | 这么说你没有借口了 |
[31:33] | So… | 那么… |
[31:36] | Are we going to do it again? | 我们要再做一次吗? |
[31:39] | It’s complicated. | 这个挺复杂的 |
[31:43] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[31:47] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | Going to fish? | 钓鱼吗? |
[31:55] | Can’t we do a bit more of the wrong thing | 我们就不能 在做正确的事之前 |
[31:57] | Before we do the right thing? | 先多犯点错吗? |
[32:08] | I found a place. | 我发现了一个地方 |
[32:08] | There’s this old teak opium house. | 是个旧的柚木鸦片馆 |
[32:11] | It’s up near the Thai-Cambodian border. | 就在泰国和柬埔寨边界附近 |
[32:14] | And the rivers there run right down out of the mountains, | 那儿的河直接从山上流淌而下 |
[32:18] | And there are these small poppy plantations | 那儿还有不少小型罂粟种植园 |
[32:20] | Scattered out there through the rainforest. | 散布在雨林里 |
[32:24] | People there were really good to me. | 那儿的人曾经对我很好 |
[32:27] | But, after a time, | 但是随着时间流逝 |
[32:28] | I just became an addict. Just a fucking arsehole. | 我染上了毒瘾 他妈的成了个混蛋 |
[32:32] | I ran out of money. I ran away. | 我的钱用光了 试图逃跑 |
[32:35] | They caught me trying to get across the border. | 在过边境的时候被他们发现了 |
[32:40] | I got processed. | 然后被修理了一顿 |
[32:42] | Ended up in this… This hell hole. | 最后来到这个… 这个地狱 |
[32:46] | Just concrete wall and floors, and a hole in the ground for the toilet. | 只有墙和地板 地上挖个洞做厕所 |
[32:52] | Dad, | 我爸 |
[32:53] | He just said, “stuff you.” | 他只说 “那是你的事” |
[32:56] | How many years was it? | 这是几年前的事? |
[32:59] | It was eight. | 八年前 |
[32:59] | The last few there were a lot easier. | 后来 事情变得容易许多 |
[33:02] | My mum, she really stepped up. | 我妈妈 帮我不少 |
[33:05] | She helped me pay for food, medicine. | 她帮我买食物和药 |
[33:09] | I was able to study law. | 我后来还学了法律 |
[33:14] | Shocked? | 很惊讶吧? |
[33:17] | No. | 没有 |
[33:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[33:45] | You know, you were my first kiss. | 你知道吗 你是我的初吻 |
[33:50] | Was I yours? | 我是你的初吻吗? |
[33:51] | First long kiss. | 第一个长吻 |
[34:05] | Can I do this properly? | 我能正式的吻你吗? |
[34:07] | Like in bed? | 比如在床上? |
[34:08] | I don’t know. I don’t wanna fall for you. | 我不知道 我不想为你沦陷 |
[34:10] | We can make it the last time. | 我们可以再做最后一次 |
[34:13] | Do you have to work in the morning? | 你早上要去工作吗? |
[34:15] | -Why? -I want to go for coffee. | – 怎么? – 我想去喝杯咖啡 |
[34:19] | No. | 不 |
[34:21] | No coffee. | 不喝咖啡 |
[34:24] | I’m about to get married. | 我就要结婚了 |
[34:26] | I don’t want to fall in love. | 我不想又爱上别人 |
[34:33] | Wear it. | 戴上 |
[35:07] | Here. | 拿着 |
[35:20] | Hey, turn the music down. | 喂 把音乐关小点 |
[35:23] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[35:25] | Turn the fucking music down. | 把这该死的音乐关小点 |
[35:28] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[35:31] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 真好 |
[35:32] | -Fertiliser. -Awesome. I want some of that, eh. | – 大麻 – 太棒了 我也想来点这啊 额 |
[35:39] | It’s methadone, bro. | 这还是美沙酮 老兄 |
[35:46] | Here. There you go. Gives three to four hours’ stimulus, | 这儿 你看 给三到四个小时进行反应 |
[35:48] | Mild euphoria, enhanced appreciation of music, | 沉浸其中 音乐欣赏力加强 |
[35:52] | Some erotic overtones. | 还会有性暗示 |
[35:54] | Who’s this old fucker? | 谁是这个老笨蛋? |
[35:56] | Mate, that’s Doctor Shulgin. | 兄弟 这是舒尔金医生 |
[35:57] | Berkeley, California legend, okay? | 伯克利大学毕业 加州的传奇人物 知道吗? |
[35:58] | He discovered and experimented with over 230 psychoactive drugs. | 他实验并发现了 超过230种影响心智的药 |
[36:03] | Living legend. | 是个在世传奇 |
[36:06] | Good man. | 真是个好人 |
[36:08] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 真好啊 |
[36:10] | That’s nice. | 这真好啊 |
[36:11] | Where’d the shit come from? | 这玩意儿从哪来的? |
[36:14] | It’s good. | 货很正 |
[36:19] | You reckon the old man’ll go for it, Marky? | 你估计这老头儿会为了这个过来 马基? |
[36:30] | Hey, just do a halvie ya, bro. We’ll be peeling you off the walls. | 喂 吃一半就够了 兄弟 我们会搞定你的 |
[36:34] | -Oh! -What’d I just say? | – 喔!- 你没听我刚才说的啊? |
[36:35] | I’ll be all right, mate. | 我不会有事的 老兄 |
[36:38] | No, you won’t, bro. | 不 你会有事的 兄弟 |
[36:41] | No, you won’t, bro. | 不 你会有事的 兄弟 |
[37:00] | This is really good. | 这真是太好了 |
[37:07] | No! | 别! |
[37:09] | My first date in years. | 这么多年来我第一次约会 |
[37:11] | Uh, this is not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[37:12] | It’s an apology. | 是道歉 |
[37:13] | If I wanted a date, I would have asked bunny. | 如果我想要约会 我会找邦妮 |
[37:16] | Okay, I’m… I’m kind of confused. | 好吧 我 我有点迷糊 |
[37:19] | So how did Bunny get in with that, uh. | 邦妮是怎么跟那个 |
[37:22] | -Gj? -Gj. Gj, yeah. | – 吉婕在一起的? – 吉婕 对 |
[37:24] | Oh, they met in rehab. | 她们戒酒时认识的 |
[37:26] | Who was in rehab? Gj was in rehab? | 谁在戒酒? 吉婕吗? |
[37:27] | -No, no, no, she was visiting someone. -Hmm. | – 不 不 她当时去拜访一个人 – 嗯 |
[37:31] | And they got talking. | 然后他们交谈了 |
[37:32] | Bunny said, “you’re the first person who’s ever really spoken the truth. | 邦妮说 “你是第一个真正说实话的人 |
[37:37] | wherever you want to go, wherever you want to be, | 无论你想去哪 |
[37:39] | “I’ll pay for it.” | 我都会负担的” |
[37:42] | Gj said, “let’s see if you really mean it.” | 吉婕说 “我们来看看你所说是否属实” |
[37:44] | And she put her finger on the map… | 然后她把手指放到地图上… |
[37:47] | like that. | 就像这样 |
[37:50] | And now here we are, paradise. | 所以我们在这儿了 失乐天堂 |
[37:53] | She put her finger on a map? | 她把手指放在地图上? |
[37:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[37:58] | Here we are. | 然后我们到这儿了 |
[38:00] | How are you handling paradise? | 你觉得失乐天堂怎么样? |
[38:03] | -Beautiful. -Yeah. | – 很美 – 是啊 |
[38:05] | Got quite a history, you know. | 这儿还有点儿历史 |
[38:07] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[38:10] | Adam and Eve, | 亚当和夏娃 |
[38:12] | Garden of Eden. | 伊甸园 |
[38:14] | The coming of the serpent. | 狡猾的蛇的到来 |
[38:17] | Serpent. Wow. Right. | 蛇 喔 对的 |
[38:20] | No, not me. | 不 不是我 |
[38:24] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[38:25] | No, the first guy that moved in there killed his wife and kids. | 不是 第一个搬到这的男人杀了他的妻儿 |
[38:30] | Burned the house down. | 放火烧了房子 |
[38:32] | Next family, | 下一个家庭 |
[38:33] | The silence nearly drove them mad. | 寂静基本上把他们逼疯了 |
[38:36] | Thought they could hear the kids wailing through the walls. | 他们觉得墙里传出孩子的哭声 |
[38:40] | One day, they just got up and left. | 有一天 他们一醒过来就离开了 |
[38:46] | Is it really true? | 这是真的吗? |
[38:47] | You should tell Bunny. | 你应该告诉邦妮 |
[38:49] | I bet you Bob Platt didn’t. | 我敢打赌鲍勃・普拉特肯定没提过 |
[38:53] | Why don’t you tell her yourself? | 你为什么不自己去告诉她? |
[38:54] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[38:56] | So how do I get a date with Bunny? | 那我怎么才能跟邦妮约会? |
[39:00] | I think it’s time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[39:03] | To your place. | 去你家 |
[39:06] | That’s what I wanna do. | 我现在就想做这个 |
[39:08] | You have some of that, eh, you’ll be fucked for work tomorrow. | 你嗑了点药 明天工作该倒霉了 |
[39:11] | Okay, don’t talk to me unless you’re going to keep to the present tense, okay? | 别跟我扯将来的事儿 行不? |
[39:15] | Don’t want to hear about anything else. | 其他啥都不想听 |
[39:17] | Just pisses me off. | 听了就恼火 |
[39:17] | Just say what’s happening now, okay? | 活在当下 行不? |
[39:20] | Right now. Whatever’s happening now. | 就是现在 现在都有些什么事 |
[39:22] | Anything else, just keep to yourself. I don’t wanna hear about it. | 其他的事 你自己留着 我不想听 |
[39:27] | Here’s dad. | 老爸来了 |
[39:28] | Yeah, see, that’s good. Hey? Yeah, that’s good, see? | 瞧 这就很好 嗨? 很好 对吧? |
[39:32] | He’s coming. He’s right here. | 他来了 就在那儿 |
[39:35] | Hey, dad! | 嘿 老爸! |
[39:36] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[39:39] | – It’s Luke! – Wonder where the fuck he’s been. | – 我是卢克- 他妈的去哪儿了 |
[39:41] | Well, see, that’s not what I want to know about. | 我不在乎他去哪儿了 |
[39:43] | I don’t wanna know where he’s fucking been. | 我不在乎他去哪儿了 |
[39:44] | Hey, hey, it’s here. | 嘿 嘿 在这儿 |
[39:47] | Here! | 这儿! |
[39:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:49] | – What’s the matter with him? – He’s high. | – 他怎么了? – 嗑药了 |
[39:52] | Living in the present. | 活在当下 |
[39:53] | It’s a problem for some people. | 有些人就做不到 |
[39:55] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[39:59] | Was that the chimp lady? | 以前见过的那位猩猩女? |
[40:00] | Is that the chimp lady? “Is”. | 是现在见的 “现在” |
[40:22] | Jesus, you came prepared. | 上帝 你是有备而来啊 |
[40:25] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:28] | Listen, Anita, there’s a | 听着 阿妮塔 |
[40:30] | confession I have to make. | 我得跟你坦白 |
[40:34] | I can get hard, okay? | 我可以硬 好吧? |
[40:37] | I can get hard. I’ve got the chemicals. | 依旧可以坚挺 我有药 |
[40:40] | It’s just the thing is… | 只是 |
[40:44] | I need warning, okay? | 你得提醒我 好吗? |
[40:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:52] | We don’t need to | 我们不必 |
[40:54] | make love tonight. | 今晚就上床 |
[40:55] | You’re not disappointed? | 你不失望? |
[40:58] | No. | 没有 |
[41:00] | – You sure? – Yeah, come on. | – 确定? – 确定 过来 |
[41:06] | Come on. I won’t bite. | 来啊 我又不会咬你 |
[41:18] | My last wife | 我上一任妻子 |
[41:21] | Was Thai. | 叫泰 |
[41:22] | Thai, right. | 泰 是的 |
[41:24] | She was a good woman, | 她是个好女人 |
[41:26] | apart from the fact that she didn’t love me. | 除了她不爱我这件事 |
[41:30] | – Yeah. – Which I didn’t think mattered, but obviously it did. | – 恩 – 我以为没什么 但显然我错了 |
[41:37] | Oh, Matthew, | 马修 |
[41:39] | You take too long, you got no power. | 你硬起来花的时间真久 一点能力都没有 |
[41:42] | You take too long. You got no… | 你硬起来糊的时间真久 一点能力都没… |
[41:51] | It wasn’t funny at the time. | 当时这一点都不好笑 |
[41:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:01] | Let’s just play together. | 我们一起爱抚对方吧 |
[42:04] | Get to know each other. | 了解彼此 |
[42:09] | Touch. | 抚摸 |
[42:14] | Cuddle. | 拥抱 |
[42:27] | I bet you’ve never been here before, huh? | 你以前肯定没来过这儿 对吧? |
[42:30] | The arse end of Paradise. | 失乐天堂那该死的尽头 |
[42:32] | I’ve never been here. | 是没来过 |
[42:35] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[42:36] | Luke gave me an e. | 卢克给了我一个摇头丸 |
[42:38] | – Oh, did he now? – Yeah. Well, actually, | – 真的? – 真的 其实 |
[42:39] | He gave me two es. Do you want one? | 他给了我两个摇头丸 |
[42:43] | I’ve… I’ve taken mine. | 我已经吃了一个 |
[42:46] | Come on. Come here. | 来吧 来我这儿 |
[42:53] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[42:55] | Give me your tongue. | 伸出你的舌头 |
[42:57] | Come on. | 伸啊 |
[43:25] | Oh, you’re really beautiful. | 你真美 |
[43:29] | You’re really… | 你真… |
[43:31] | Oh, god, you’re really real. | 上帝 你是真实的 |
[43:36] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[44:34] | Wanna meet mum? | 想见妈妈吗? |
[44:37] | Your mum? | 你妈妈? |
[44:42] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[44:51] | Mum, | 妈 |
[44:53] | This is Anita. | 这是阿妮塔 |
[44:56] | Anita, mum. | 阿妮塔 我妈 |
[44:58] | Hi, Mrs Mitcham. | 你好 米查姆太太 |
[45:03] | Fuck, poor mum. | 靠 可怜的老妈 |
[45:06] | Once again, where she doesn’t belong. | 呆在不该呆的地方 |
[45:08] | No. No, Matt, look. She’s… | 不 不 马特 她… |
[45:11] | She’s so at peace. | 她是这么平静 |
[45:13] | Not with you fucking standing on her, she’s not. | 你妈的站在她身上 她就不会平静 不会 |
[45:16] | – What? – Get the fuck off her. | – 什么? – 从她身上滚开 |
[45:19] | – Oh. – Get off her. | – 哦 – 滚开 |
[45:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:22] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你妈的有病啊? |
[45:39] | I promise you | 我发誓 |
[45:45] | I will fix this. | 我会弥补这一切 |
[45:48] | Oh! | 天呐! |
[45:51] | I promise you, | 我发誓 |
[45:54] | You will rest | 你将在 |
[45:56] | in my land. | 我的土地上安息 |
[45:59] | On the hilltop, mum. | 在这山顶上 妈 |
[46:56] | – Hello? – Al, it’s Robin. | – 喂? – 艾尔 我是罗宾 |
[46:59] | I think I’ve got it. | 我明白了 |
[47:00] | I think I understand what Tui meant. | 我明白涂依的意思了 |
[47:03] | Can I drive over now? | 我现在开车过去行吗? |
[47:04] | No. Not now. | 现在不行 |
[47:06] | Hey, what are you doing tomorrow? How about Sunday dinner? | 明天怎么样? 星期天一起吃晚餐怎么样? |
[47:10] | Did you find anything else at Zanic’s? | 你在扎里克那有其他发现吗? |
[47:13] | Just two dead sheep. | 只找到两只死羊 |
[47:15] | Are you able to make it 7:30? | 七点半怎么样? |
[47:18] | – Bye.- Good night. | – 再见 – 晚安 |