时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[00:11] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[00:13] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[00:14] | Madame. | 女士 |
[00:15] | My boyfriend he’s gone. Someone took him. | 我男朋友不见了 他被人抓走了 |
[00:17] | A kidnapping? | 你是说绑架 |
[00:18] | Did you see anyone or anything? | 你看见什么人或者东西了吗 |
[00:31] | 梅琳达·米根斯和乔·李·米根斯 曾住在阿肯色州木兰市 我很抱歉 | |
[01:17] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[01:38] | Sookie Stackhouse. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[01:40] | That that hot little number you was with | 这是刚才在那家田鸡餐馆 |
[01:41] | at that frog restaurant? | 跟你一起的小辣妹吧 |
[01:43] | Oh if she was hot how come you didn’t nab her too? | 她要真那么辣 你干嘛不一起绑来 |
[01:46] | Not telling you anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[01:47] | So that’s a yes. | 就是承认咯 |
[01:49] | Sayonara Sookie. | 永别了苏琪 |
[01:51] | No! | 不要 |
[01:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你们他妈的到底是谁 |
[01:54] | How about you just call us the Fuck You Crew. | 你可以叫我们”搞死你小队” |
[03:32] | So he proposes to you and you said what again? | 他向你求婚 你怎么说来的 |
[03:35] | That I needed a minute to think. | 我说我要考虑一下 |
[03:37] | Mm-hm. | 好的 |
[03:40] | Aren’t you gonna stop her | 你怎么不制止她 |
[03:41] | from trampling all over the crime scene? | 让她别破坏犯罪现场了 |
[03:44] | Why aren’t you taking this seriously Kenya? | 你怎么这么不当回事 肯雅 |
[03:46] | My boyfriend’s been kidnapped. | 我男朋友被人绑架了 |
[03:47] | It is Deputy Jones. | 是琼斯副警长 |
[03:49] | And I’d appreciate you addressing me as such. | 希望你能用这个称呼 |
[03:52] | Now how long were you in the bathroom? | 你在洗手间待了多久 |
[03:54] | No more than a minute or two. | 也就一两分钟 |
[03:55] | Was it one minute or two? | 到底是一分钟还是两分钟 |
[03:56] | What difference does it make | 这有什么区别吗 |
[03:58] | when every second you spend questioning me | 你再浪费时间在这些愚蠢的问题上 |
[04:00] | these bastards are getting further away? | 那帮混蛋早跑的没影了 |
[04:02] | What if there were no bastards? | 要是压根没有绑架这回事呢 |
[04:03] | What if while you were in the bathroom | 要是你在洗手间的 |
[04:05] | for a minute or two | 那一两分钟时间里 |
[04:07] | your vampire friend realized | 你的吸血鬼朋友意识到 |
[04:08] | he didn’t want to be humiliated anymore and took off? | 他不想再坐等难堪 所以走掉了呢 |
[04:10] | How do you explain the turned-over tables inside? | 那你怎么解释里面乱七八糟的桌子 |
[04:13] | Because to me that looks like evidence of a struggle. | 在我看来 那显然是挣扎过的痕迹 |
[04:15] | To me it looks like a man lost his temper. | 在我看来 那是男人情绪失控的结果 |
[04:17] | With good reason. | 你能怪他吗 |
[04:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:21] | Just file a missing persons report for me. | 帮我报失踪吧 |
[04:24] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:25] | Forty-eight hours that’s the rule. | 按规定 48小时内不算失踪 |
[04:26] | You want a lift back to town or not? | 要不要搭车回家 |
[04:31] | Merci beaucoup. | 非常感谢 |
[04:33] | Merci beaucoup for nothing. | 屁都没说就谢谢 |
[04:36] | Because then– Then I just walked outside and– | 当时我就走了出去 |
[04:39] | Oh I ran outside and then he was laying there. | 不 是跑出去 然后看见他躺在那儿 |
[04:41] | And I heard Tara coming up behind me | 后来我听见泰拉从后面跑过来 |
[04:44] | and I didn’t want her to see that. | 我不想让她看见这一幕 |
[04:45] | I turned around and tried to stop her | 所以我就转过身拦住她 |
[04:47] | but she busted on through. | 但她推开我跑过去了 |
[04:49] | And she threw herself on him and it was just so sad. | 她一下子扑到他身上 真是痛不欲生 |
[04:53] | Hey coz. | 喂 堂哥 |
[05:03] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你经历着怎样的痛苦 |
[05:06] | That first kill | 第一次杀人 |
[05:07] | it’s got a way of making you feel like that’s all you are. | 你会觉得自己就是个彻头彻尾的杀人犯 |
[05:13] | But you’ve got to know | 但你要记住 |
[05:15] | that you are still a man | 你还是一个好人 |
[05:16] | that is capable of goodness | 一个善良且正直 |
[05:19] | and of heartbreak and generosity of spirit. | 心胸豁达 富有同情心的人 |
[05:23] | And if you can cling to that | 面对任何事情 |
[05:25] | with everything you got | 你只要记住这一点 |
[05:28] | you gonna be all right. | 就会没事的 |
[05:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:34] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[05:37] | …for that. | 对我说这些 |
[05:40] | I love you coz. | 我爱你 表弟 |
[05:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:43] | From now on let’s tell each other that more. | 我们从今往后要多交流 |
[05:47] | All right Andy. | 好了 安迪 |
[05:48] | Ready for your statement now. | 该听你陈述了 |
[05:51] | I hope I was helpful Sheriff Dearborne | 希望我能有所帮助 迪亚博警长 |
[05:54] | because last time we did this after Rene I know I wasn’t. | 上次雷内的事情 我没能帮上忙 |
[05:58] | But I have the utmost respect for y’all | 但我一直非常尊敬你们 |
[06:00] | because without law enforcement | 因为如果没有法律约束 |
[06:03] | we would be nowhere as a society. | 社会就不能成其为社会 |
[06:06] | What the fuck Arlene? | 阿尔琳 你胡扯什么呢 |
[06:08] | This ain’t a goddamn beauty pageant. | 这又不是他妈的选美比赛 |
[06:10] | Oh shit. | 见鬼 |
[06:11] | The only man I ever loved | 我唯一爱过的男人 |
[06:12] | was just zipped up in a bag | 刚刚被装进运尸袋 |
[06:14] | and you don’t even have the decency to pretend you give a fuck. | 你连假装在乎一下的礼貌都没有 |
[06:17] | I give a fuck. | 我在乎的 |
[06:18] | – Tara. – But I don’t know what I expect. | -泰拉 -我都不知道为什么生气 |
[06:20] | Trash is as trash does. | 人渣就是人渣 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry you fell in love with a serial killer all right? | 对于你爱上连环杀手我感到遗憾 行了吧 |
[06:25] | – But honestly who here hasn’t? – Bitch Eggs wasn’t no killer! | -可这事我也经历过 -婊子 蛋蛋没杀人 |
[06:28] | Tara he confessed. | 泰拉 他认罪了 |
[06:30] | Miss Thornton please. | 索顿小姐 请冷静 |
[06:31] | – This is a murder investigation not a free-for-all. – I don’t care | -这是凶案调查 不是自由辩论 -我不管 |
[06:33] | what he confessed to. He ain’t responsible for it! | 他交代了什么 那不怪他 |
[06:35] | Oh why? Because of society? Because of slavery? | 那怪谁呢 怪社会吗 还是奴隶制度 |
[06:38] | – Um sweetheart… – You fucking redneck! | -亲爱的… -操你妈的乡巴佬 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna take Tara to Sookie’s. | 我带泰拉去苏琪家 |
[06:42] | Bud if you want to talk to her | 巴德 如果你想找她谈话 |
[06:43] | you can meet us over there. | 可以去那儿找我们 |
[06:44] | And we’re gonna steal this tequila over here | 我们还要偷走这瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[06:46] | but I doubt that’d surprise any of y’all. | 不过我看你们谁都不会惊讶的 |
[06:48] | Come on. Hey come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[06:50] | Stupid-ass racist dyed haired bitch. | 傻逼种族主义者 染头发的婊子 |
[06:54] | I hate when they make everything about race. | 最恨他们这样 什么都扯上种族 |
[06:59] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[07:00] | Come on. No you stay with me okay? | 醒醒 千万别昏过去 好不好 |
[07:03] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[07:04] | Hospi… | 医… |
[07:06] | pital. | 医院 |
[07:10] | No I’m sorry. I can’t take you to the hospital. | 对不起 我不能送你去医院 |
[07:12] | Just wait here. Come on. | 再等等 振作一下 |
[07:17] | You’re a fucking whore. | 你是个臭婊子 |
[07:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:24] | I know I am. | 我知道我是 |
[07:31] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:33] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[07:35] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[07:38] | Is Bill here? | 比尔在吗 |
[07:39] | No it’s just me hanging out. | 不在 只有我一个 |
[07:41] | – Are you all right? – Yeah totally. | -你没事吧 -没事 好着呢 |
[07:43] | Uh I mean I’m… | 我是说… |
[07:45] | Things are so fucked up with Hoyt | 我跟霍伊特闹了点矛盾 |
[07:47] | so I’ve been crying and all but I’m fine. | 所以哭了 但我没事 |
[07:49] | Bill’s been kidnapped. | 比尔被绑架了 |
[07:51] | What? | 什么 |
[07:52] | I thought y’all were just going to dinner. | 我以为你们出去吃晚餐了 |
[07:54] | We were but he proposed and… | 我们去了 他向我求婚 然后… |
[07:56] | Oh my God. Wait Sookie. | 我的上帝 等等 苏琪 |
[07:58] | I… I didn’t say yes. | 我 我没答应他 |
[08:00] | You rejected him? | 你拒绝他了 |
[08:01] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[08:02] | Just… If he does come home for any reason | 如果他回来 不论怎样 |
[08:07] | call me and let me know even if he commands you not to. | 一定打电话告诉我 哪怕他不许你打 |
[08:09] | Oh you know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能违抗他 |
[08:11] | I don’t care. Just do it. | 我不管 照我说的做 |
[08:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[08:20] | Fuck. Shit. | 妈的 该死 |
[08:21] | Fuck. Shit. | 我操 该死 |
[08:24] | Hey whatever-your-name-is wake up okay? | 喂 那个谁 赶紧醒过来 |
[08:29] | Hey. | 喂 |
[08:32] | Oh no no no no. | 哦不 不不不 |
[08:34] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[08:43] | Oh my God. | 我的上帝 |
[08:48] | Maybe this’ll work. | 或许这个有用 |
[09:09] | I can’t tell whether my skin is burning up or if it’s freezing | 我说不出来浑身是发热还是发冷 |
[09:13] | but it feels so fucking good. | 反正太他妈爽了 |
[09:17] | Pull over Jimmy. | 吉米 停车 |
[09:18] | I gotta get me a drag off of this fuck. | 我也要来一口 |
[09:20] | Nope we ain’t stopping. | 不行 不能停车 |
[09:23] | I’m dying over here. | 我要急死了 |
[09:24] | Spit some in his mouth. | 你喝一口吐他嘴里 |
[09:26] | – What? – That’s gay. | -什么 -太基了吧 |
[09:29] | And playing with your own titties in a car full of dudes ain’t? | 在满是爷们的车里自摸就不基了吗 |
[09:32] | It’s the only way you’re getting any V. | 你想喝吸血鬼血就只有这样 |
[09:35] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[09:37] | Can’t fucking believe I’m doing this. | 真他妈想不到我还要干这种事 |
[09:51] | You’re the one in charge is that correct? | 你是管事的 对吧 |
[09:54] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[09:56] | I got vamper juice all over my good touring gloves. | 我这么好的运动手套都沾上血了 |
[10:01] | If you have any kind of orders to keep me alive | 如果上头要你留我活口 |
[10:05] | you are about to fail. | 看来你是不能复命了 |
[10:07] | At the rate that you’re draining me | 你们再这样喝我的血 |
[10:09] | I will die. | 我会死的 |
[10:20] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[10:22] | Andy where the hell’d you come from? | 安迪 你从哪儿冒出来的 |
[10:24] | I didn’t want anybody to see me so I parked around back. | 我不想让人看见 所以把车停在屋后 |
[10:27] | Came in through your window. | 从后窗跳进来的 |
[10:30] | What the hell’s going on here? | 你这是搞什么鬼 |
[10:32] | Hey how’s Tara? | 泰拉怎么样 |
[10:35] | She’s a fucking mess that’s how she is. | 她完全崩溃了 就那样了 |
[10:38] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 我的那个天哪 |
[10:40] | Don’t you freak out on me. | 别在我面前发疯 |
[10:42] | I killed a man. | 我杀了人 |
[10:44] | No Stackhouse I killed him. | 不 斯塔克豪斯 是我杀的 |
[10:47] | That’s what I just told Bud | 我就是这样告诉巴德的 |
[10:48] | and that what both of us have to stick to | 我们两个必须口风一致 |
[10:50] | because there’s holes in our story. | 因为这故事有漏洞 |
[10:52] | – Big gaping ones. – Like? | -很大的漏洞 -什么漏洞 |
[10:53] | If he was really all up in my face with a knife | 既然他是持刀冲到我面前 |
[10:56] | then how come the gun that killed him was fired from over 20 feet away? | 射死他的子弹怎么会从20英尺外飞来 |
[11:00] | Well shit man. | 该死的 老兄 |
[11:01] | Why’d you tell him a story with holes in it? | 你为什么告诉他这种漏洞百出的故事 |
[11:03] | We gotta go back and tell him the truth. | 我们得回去对他讲实话 |
[11:05] | You tell anybody anything | 你要是说出去一个字 |
[11:06] | we are both gonna spend the rest of our lives in jail. | 我们俩就得在监狱里过下半辈子了 |
[11:08] | I don’t want to go to jail. | 我不想进监狱 |
[11:10] | Then I need to see a lot less conscience | 那就不要内疚 |
[11:12] | and a lot more cojones and I need to see them pronto. | 壮起胆子 你给我快点 |
[11:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:18] | Now listen. | 现在给我听着 |
[11:19] | Bud Dearborne’s a good man he’s a good cop | 巴德·迪亚博是个好人 好警察 |
[11:21] | but he is tired and he is old and he don’t see the holes | 但他脑子转得慢 岁数也大了 不像从前那样 |
[11:24] | like he used to. | 能找出破绽 |
[11:25] | We are gonna get through this | 我们会挨过去的 |
[11:26] | so long as we both act like everything’s perfectly normal. | 只要我们表现得一切照常就行 |
[11:31] | I ain’t even sure what normal is anymore. | 我已经不知道什么是照常了 |
[11:33] | Well for you normal’s going out and getting tails | 你嘛 照常就是出去晃 找妞泡 |
[11:35] | so I suggest you start there. | 你可以从这些开始 |
[11:37] | No that’s the old Jason. | 不 那是原来的杰森 |
[11:38] | I wanna be new Jason. | 我想重新做人 |
[11:40] | Well when this thing blows over | 行了 等风声过去 |
[11:41] | you can go out and not get laid all you want to | 你可以出去晃 不泡妞 想怎样就怎样 |
[11:44] | but for now you gotta be the Jason Stackhouse everybody knows. | 暂时 你还得是大家熟知的那个杰森 |
[11:47] | So conscience off dick on | 所以 良心收起 金枪挺起 |
[11:50] | and everything’s gonna be all right. | 就平安无事了 |
[11:53] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[11:54] | Say it with me. | 跟我说一遍 |
[11:55] | Conscience off. | 良心收起 |
[11:57] | Conscience off. | 良心收起 |
[11:58] | – Dick what? – Dick on. | -金枪怎么着 -金枪挺起 |
[12:00] | – And everything’s… – Gonna be all right. | -然后就… -平安无事了 |
[12:05] | All right then. | 这就行了 |
[12:06] | That’s more like it. | 这才像回事嘛 |
[12:08] | I wasn’t here tonight Stackhouse. | 今晚我没来过这里 斯塔克豪斯 |
[12:24] | Now I don’t remember telling you | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[12:26] | lavender was my favorite color. | 我以前最喜欢淡紫色 |
[12:28] | I’m in no mood for lesbian weirdness tonight Pam. | 今晚我可没心情搞女同 帕姆 |
[12:31] | Where’s Bill? | 比尔在哪儿 |
[12:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:34] | Then where’s Eric? | 那埃里克在哪儿 |
[12:35] | He’s um indisposed at the moment. | 他现在 呃 不太方便 |
[12:39] | Indisposed doing what? | 怎么不太方便 |
[12:43] | Sookie stop. Don’t. Come back. | 苏琪 站住 别去 回来 |
[12:46] | I know he’s in here. Bill! | 我知道他在这里 比尔 |
[12:49] | Holy S. | 天呐 |
[12:51] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[12:56] | See anything you like? | 有没有看到什么想看的 |
[12:58] | I do. | 有 |
[13:00] | I take it Sookie couldn’t be stopped. | 看来苏琪真是无人可挡啊 |
[13:03] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[13:04] | She overpowered me. | 她征服了我 |
[13:06] | Off you go Pam. | 你可以走了 帕姆 |
[13:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | Sookie meet my new dancer Yvetta from Estonia. | 苏琪 见见我的新舞者 爱沙尼亚的伊维塔 |
[13:17] | Yvetta meet Sookie from here. | 伊维塔 这是苏琪 本地人 |
[13:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:32] | So what brings you | 告诉我 如此芬芳夏夜 |
[13:34] | to Fangtasia on this balmy summer night? | 什么风把你吹到范塔西娅来了 |
[13:36] | Bill’s been kidnapped and I think you did it. | 有人劫持了比尔 我觉得是你干的 |
[13:39] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[13:40] | Any other theories? | 还有别的理论吗 |
[13:42] | I’m still on this one thank you very much. | 我坚持这个想法 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Where were you tonight around 11:00? | 今晚11点左右你在哪里 |
[13:46] | Here with Yvetta. | 这里 和伊维塔在一起 |
[13:47] | Doing this? | 干这个 |
[13:49] | For the last six hours? | 干了6个小时 |
[13:51] | You seem surprised. | 你好像很惊讶 |
[13:54] | Is Bill’s stamina not up to snuff? | 莫非比尔的持久力没达标 |
[13:57] | Tell me where I can find Lorena. | 告诉我哪里能找到罗瑞娜 |
[13:58] | If you don’t have him she does. | 如果不是你劫持的比尔 就是她 |
[14:01] | Solid theory | 严谨的理论 |
[14:03] | but given the tenor of your last run-in with Miss Krasiki | 但鉴于上次你和卡拉斯基小姐相处的情况 |
[14:06] | I think it’s better if I dealt with her instead. | 还是我替你去找她比较妥当 |
[14:07] | How do I know you will? | 我怎么知道你会去 |
[14:09] | Because if Bill was in fact kidnapped | 因为如果确实有人劫持比尔 |
[14:10] | by human or vampire | 无论是人类 还是吸血鬼干的 |
[14:12] | I am duty-bound as sheriff of the area in which he resides | 我作为他所在地的治安官 |
[14:15] | to find him. | 调查此事 责无旁贷 |
[14:19] | Even if I do want what is his. | 尽管我很想要他的女人 |
[14:24] | Then do it. | 那去找吧 |
[14:28] | By the way you owe me $10 000. | 顺便说一句 你还欠我1万块 |
[14:38] | Run dummy! | 快跑 蠢货 |
[14:39] | I feel so strong! | 感觉超爽 |
[14:41] | – Stop it or you’re gonna get yourself… – Killed. | -给我停下 不然你就会… -死 |
[15:42] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[15:57] | You feeling all floaty yet? | 你有漂浮的感觉了吗 |
[16:00] | Kind of. | 有一点 |
[16:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:03] | Tequila and Klonopin baby girl. | 龙舌兰和克诺平[抗抑郁药物] |
[16:08] | A steady diet of that | 可是灵丹妙药 |
[16:10] | and it’ll keep them thoughts away till you is more equipped | 能帮你远离忧虑 直到你有能力 |
[16:12] | to deal with them. | 解决问题 |
[16:20] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[16:25] | It’s E…Eggs. | 蛋蛋他… |
[16:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:29] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[16:31] | They shot him. | 他们射死了他 |
[16:32] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[16:34] | Andy Bellefleur. | 安迪·贝弗勒 |
[16:36] | Said Eggs came at him with a knife | 据说蛋蛋带了把刀去找他 |
[16:38] | confessing to killing them women | 承认是自己杀了那些女人 |
[16:39] | and cutting out their hearts. | 还挖掉她们的心脏 |
[16:40] | The fuck he know any of that? | 该死的 他怎么知道这些 |
[16:44] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[16:47] | Tara he came to me earlier today | 泰拉 今天他来找过我 |
[16:49] | said he needed help remembering | 要我帮他回忆 |
[16:51] | what Maryann made him do. | 玛丽安让他干了什么 |
[16:53] | So… | 所以… |
[16:56] | So I helped him. | 所以我帮了他 |
[16:58] | – You fucking did not. – I’m sorry. | -你他妈的不会吧 -我很抱歉 |
[16:59] | Oh you’re sorry. | 你觉得抱歉 |
[17:01] | You signed his death warrant and that’s all you got? | 是你害死了他 光道歉就行了吗 |
[17:03] | Fuck you! | 你去死 |
[17:05] | Get off her! Get off her! | 放开她 放开她 |
[17:07] | Stop it Tara! | 快停下 泰拉 |
[17:10] | Is you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:12] | We’re in the same boat! Bill’s gone too! | 我们应该同病相怜 比尔也不在了 |
[17:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you? That’s Sookie. | 你他妈的怎么回事 那是苏琪 |
[17:16] | She’s your best friend in this whole fucking world. | 她是你最好的朋友 |
[17:18] | – She didn’t need to know! – Get out of here! | -她用不着知道 -出去 |
[17:20] | I was just fucking leaving. | 我本来就要走 |
[17:22] | Sorry Sook. | 对不起 苏克 |
[17:27] | – You remember our conversation? – Yes. | -你记得我们的谈话吗 -记得 |
[17:29] | I asked you to do one thing for me. | 我要你为我做一件事 |
[17:32] | “Bring me Bill Compton.” | “把比尔·康普顿给我带来” |
[17:34] | And you said “Done.” | 你说 “搞定” |
[17:36] | So why wasn’t it done Mr. Rubin? | 那为什么这事还没搞定 鲁宾先生 |
[17:39] | I already told you sheriff. | 我已经告诉您了 长官 |
[17:40] | By the time we got to the restaurant | 我们到达餐厅的时候 |
[17:41] | he was gone and there was a cop car and there was– | 他已经不见了 那儿有辆警车 还有… |
[17:44] | You failed me. | 你太让我失望了 |
[17:46] | How could you fail me?! | 你怎么就成不了事呢 |
[17:48] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[17:51] | Find him Mr. Rubin | 把他找来 鲁宾先生 |
[17:54] | or tomorrow’s sunset will be your last. | 否则明天日落时分就是你的死期 |
[17:56] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[17:57] | But sun-up’s in a couple of minutes. | 可再过几分钟太阳就出来了 |
[17:59] | Well then I recommend you find a day walker | 那你就找一个信得过的日行者 |
[18:01] | you can trust to find him for you. | 让他去帮你找 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:08] | You’re losing it. | 你这事搞砸了 |
[18:10] | How is that helpful Pam? | 那该怎么办 帕姆 |
[18:13] | You need to call the Queen. | 你该给女王打电话 |
[18:16] | The Queen is the last person I need finding out about this. | 不到逼不得已 我是不会找她的 |
[18:18] | You’re not the only one whose fate | 可是这件事所关乎的 |
[18:19] | hangs in the balance here. | 不只是你一个人的安危 |
[18:21] | And what do you think the Queen will do | 如果我告诉女王 |
[18:22] | if I tell her I’ve lost the one vampire who could link her | 一个知晓贩血事件的吸血鬼 |
[18:25] | to the dealing of vampire blood? | 不知所踪 而我对此无能为力 |
[18:28] | And that I have no idea where he is? | 你觉得她会怎么做 |
[18:32] | And what do you think she’ll do | 如果别人告诉了她 |
[18:32] | if she finds out from someone else? | 你觉得她又会怎么做呢 |
[18:37] | Call the Queen. | 打给女王 |
[18:40] | There are times when I seek your counsel Pam. | 适当的时候我会寻求你的建议 帕姆 |
[18:44] | Now is not one of those times. | 但不是现在 |
[18:47] | Fine. I’m going to ground then. | 好吧 那我撤了 |
[19:05] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[19:07] | Bill Compton. I need your help. | 我是比尔·康普顿 需要你帮忙 |
[19:19] | How’d you find me all the way up here in Arkansas? | 你怎么知道我来阿肯色了 |
[19:22] | You’ve had my blood remember? | 你喝过我的血 还记得吗 |
[19:24] | Quite a bit of it. | 还不少呢 |
[19:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:31] | Oh come on in. | 噢 进来吧 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | May I use your shower? | 能借用下浴室吗 |
[19:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:45] | There’s uh plenty of towels in the bathroom. | 浴室的毛巾够你用了 |
[19:50] | If you could spare a shirt I’d be much obliged. | 如果你能给我一件衬衫 我将不胜感激 |
[19:53] | I– I really didn’t pack anything. | 我随身没带什么衣物 |
[19:55] | It’s kind of an impromptu road trip I’m on. | 我一时兴起就开车过来了 |
[20:00] | But you could– You could have the shirt off my back | 但你可以穿我身上这件 |
[20:02] | if you want it. | 如果你想要的话 |
[20:04] | I’ll take what I can get. | 有什么穿什么 |
[20:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | Nice. | 不错 |
[20:12] | Well thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:18] | I’ll take that shower now. | 我去洗澡了 |
[20:24] | Unless you’d care to join me. | 愿意一起来吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:31] | I think I would. | 我愿意 |
[20:32] | Good. | 好极了 |
[20:35] | We’re gonna have a nice time. | 我们会非常享受的 |
[20:38] | I hear the water in Arkansas is very hard. | 我听说阿肯色的水质很硬 |
[20:45] | Come. | 来吧 |
[20:47] | Don’t answer that. | 别接 |
[20:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:06] | Am I speaking with Sam Merlotte? | 请问是山姆·马洛特吗 |
[21:10] | You can just call me Sam. | 叫我山姆就行了 |
[21:12] | This is Audrey Bishop with the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce. | 我是木兰商会的奥德丽·碧肖普 |
[21:15] | I hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望没有吵醒您 |
[21:17] | I’m really glad you did Audrey. | 很高兴你吵醒我 奥德丽 |
[21:20] | Regarding you inquiry into Melinda and Joe Lee Mickens | 您咨询过梅琳达和乔·李·米肯斯的信息 |
[21:22] | unfortunately our records | 很遗憾 我们的记录中 |
[21:24] | show no current address on them. | 没有他们的现居地址 |
[21:26] | But I can tell you they were evicted | 但我可以告诉您 三年前 |
[21:28] | from their last residence over three years ago. | 他们被赶出了当时的住所 |
[21:31] | Evicted huh? | 赶出去了 |
[21:34] | So you reckon they’ve moved on then? | 你的意思是他们离开当地了 是吗 |
[21:35] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[21:37] | I’m not supposed to give out this kind of information | 我无法向您提供这类信息 |
[21:39] | but you know their boy? | 但是他们的儿子… |
[21:40] | Well wait wait. | 等等 |
[21:43] | Wait a minute they have a son? | 等一下 他们有个儿子吗 |
[21:44] | Uh-huh. He works over at Cornejo Tires | 嗯 他就在79号公路旁的 |
[21:47] | right off the 79. Name’s Tommy. | 科尔内霍轮胎店工作 名字叫托米 |
[21:49] | A couple weeks ago | 几星期前 |
[21:51] | I bought a set of new radials from him. | 我从他那儿买了一套新的径向轮胎 |
[21:52] | Turns out they were used as in bald as a baby’s behind. | 结果是用过的 和婴儿的屁屁一样光滑 |
[21:56] | Uh thank you so much Audrey. | 非常感谢 奥德丽 |
[22:00] | Remind me never to mess with | 你提醒了我 |
[22:02] | the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce. | 别和木兰商会的人搅和 |
[22:03] | My plea– | 我很… |
[22:04] | If I know my mama | 出于我对老妈的了解 |
[22:05] | she’s probably out there | 她十有八九会站在那儿 |
[22:07] | telling all her friends that she did me a favor | 告诉所有的朋友 这些年来 |
[22:09] | by lying to me for all these years. | 一直欺骗我都是为了我好 |
[22:10] | I just feel betrayed. | 我感觉被出卖了 |
[22:12] | I don’t know Bubba. | 我不清楚 好老弟 |
[22:14] | I think I’m with Big Maxine on this one. | 你简直就是翻版的玛可辛太太 |
[22:15] | Hey take that back or I’m gonna | 嘿 你要再敢这么说 |
[22:17] | stick a branch up your butt | 我就拿根树枝捅你的屁股 |
[22:18] | prickly end first. | 还是用尖的那头 |
[22:20] | Weren’t you happier before? | 你以前就很快乐吗 |
[22:21] | When your daddy was still shot by a robber | 以为你爸爸是被强盗射杀 |
[22:23] | – instead of by hisself? – Oh not really | -而不是自杀的时候 -那也不见得 |
[22:24] | because before I belonged to her 24/7 365. | 在她时时刻刻管着我之前 我也快乐过 |
[22:28] | But now it– It’s like they say | 但现在 就像人们常说的 |
[22:30] | the truth has set me free. | 真相还我自由 |
[22:34] | That sounds like the same religious dog muck | 听起来真像史蒂夫·纽林 |
[22:36] | Steve Newlin was trying to sell me on. | 灌输给我的宗教垃圾 |
[22:39] | I’m starting to think the truth it’s poison. | 我开始思考真相 真相有毒 |
[22:45] | Aw you don’t really believe that. | 其实你是不相信的 |
[22:46] | Yes I do. | 我相信 |
[22:47] | Look man people are always trying | 我说哥们 大家总是想 |
[22:49] | to fuck up other people’s lives by telling lies about them. | 通过谎言搅乱别人的生活 |
[22:53] | You want to really fuck somebody’s life up? | 你要真想搅乱别人的生活 |
[22:56] | Tell the truth about them. | 就把真相告诉他们 |
[22:59] | They ain’t never gonna be the same. | 效果肯定不一样 |
[23:11] | somebody must have told the truth about me then. | 那么一定是有人告诉我了真相 |
[23:14] | My whole life’s gone from happy to hell | 我的整个人生就在短短几天里 |
[23:16] | inside just a couple days. | 从天堂坠入地狱 |
[23:18] | I got no girlfriend | 我没了女友 |
[23:19] | I got no roof over my head unless you count my car | 无处安身 除非车子也算 |
[23:21] | which is where I slept last night. | 我昨晚就睡在车里了 |
[23:22] | Yeah I’ve been there. | 嗯 我也经历过 |
[23:24] | Good to know I got friends though. | 幸好我还有朋友 |
[23:25] | Friends are good. | 朋友很好 |
[23:26] | Because I need a place to stay. | 因为我需要地方住 |
[23:28] | I reckon you do. | 可以想象 |
[23:31] | Jason can I crash at your place for a little while or not? | 杰森 我能在你家小住几日吗 |
[23:35] | Of course man. | 当然可以 伙计 |
[23:36] | That’s kind of a nasty way to ask. | 这种问法还真是让人讨厌 |
[23:50] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[23:53] | Sleeping finally. | 终于睡着了 |
[23:55] | So keep it down. I don’t wanna wake her up. | 小声点 别把她吵醒了 |
[23:57] | Thank you for calling me. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[24:00] | This ain’t about you and me | 这并不表示 |
[24:02] | building a bridge into our future together all right? | 你我以后能和好如初 懂吗 |
[24:04] | You shot a gun at me. | 你拿枪射我 |
[24:07] | But you know what? I don’t even have the time. | 你要知道 我没时间理会这些 |
[24:09] | I got two jobs both of which I need | 我兼两份工 少做一份都不成 |
[24:12] | one of which I already didn’t even show up for today. | 今天我已经翘了一份工 |
[24:15] | And Tara been asking for you nonstop so– | 泰拉还不断嚷着要你来 |
[24:17] | – She has? – Like a moth to flame. | -真的吗 -简直就是飞蛾扑火 |
[24:19] | Poor thing just want her mama. | 只想着扑向妈妈的怀抱了 |
[24:22] | That’s because she knows in times of trouble | 那是因为她清楚 遇到困难时 |
[24:24] | a mama’s the only person her baby can turn to. | 只有妈妈才是孩子唯一的依靠 |
[24:26] | Mm. Thank you God | 感谢主 |
[24:27] | for this opportunity to heal my baby. | 给我这个机会为女疗伤 |
[24:29] | Yo please. None of that. | 别来这套 |
[24:31] | Do everybody a solid and instead of looking up | 做做好事吧 别总是主啊神的 |
[24:33] | at the God and let all the shit happen | 任凭这些破事发生 |
[24:35] | you need to keep your eyes on your fucking daughter | 你应该好好照看你的乖女儿 |
[24:38] | because she ain’t right to be alone. | 可别让她一个人待着 |
[24:42] | I promise. | 我会的 |
[24:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:46] | I’ll be back around midnight. | 我会在半夜回来 |
[24:47] | – Lafayette. – I’m late. | -拉法耶 -我要迟到了 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry about shooting your gun at you. | 我很抱歉曾向你开枪 |
[24:52] | Bitch you-me bridge | 贱人 我们之间 |
[24:55] | it ain’t gonna never motherfucking happen. | 是无法和好如初了 |
[25:04] | I take it you heard what happened last night with Bill. | 我想你已经听说比尔昨晚的遭遇了 |
[25:06] | Kenya told me. | 肯雅已经告诉我了 |
[25:08] | She also told me you got a hint out of line with her. | 她还说你对她有点出格 |
[25:11] | If anyone was out of line it was her. | 出格的是她 |
[25:13] | The man I’d be engaged to right now | 比尔被劫持走了 |
[25:15] | if I’d gotten a chance to say yes | 如果当时我答应了 |
[25:16] | was kidnapped last night | 我们现在都订婚了 |
[25:18] | and Kenya wouldn’t even file a missing persons report. | 而肯雅甚至都没写失踪报告 |
[25:20] | Well how the hell could she Sookie | 那她该怎么做呢 苏琪 |
[25:22] | when the person that’s missing | 失踪的那个人 |
[25:23] | ain’t even a real person? | 甚至都不算人类 |
[25:24] | Okay tell me you did not just say that | 好吧 告诉我你这是无心之言 |
[25:26] | because if you did I might have to forget | 不然我可要忘记 |
[25:28] | that I was brought up to respect my elders. | 尊老爱幼的光荣传统了 |
[25:31] | We are all supposed to respect our elders | 我们都应该尊重长辈 |
[25:34] | and since Bill Compton’s got | 而比尔·康普顿 |
[25:35] | about a hundred years on you | 可比你大上一百岁 |
[25:36] | I think he deserves at least a hint of your respect. | 我觉得他该得到你起码的尊重 |
[25:43] | There’s a– a woman. A vampire actually. | 有个女人 确切地说是吸血鬼 |
[25:46] | Her name’s Lorena Krasiki | 她叫罗瑞娜·卡拉斯基 |
[25:47] | and I think she’s the one who took him. | 应该就是她劫走了比尔 |
[25:49] | I need you to help me find her. | 请你帮我找到她 |
[25:52] | You have to understand Sookie. | 请你理解 苏琪 |
[25:54] | I got dead bodies piling up on me. | 我手上堆满了凶杀案的卷宗 |
[25:56] | Dead human bodies. | 都是人类被杀 |
[25:58] | So I can’t be spending this department’s limited resources | 我不可能耗费局里有限的资源 |
[26:01] | following up on hunches about vampire nappings. | 跟进莫须有的吸血鬼劫持案 |
[26:04] | See I don’t think I should have to understand that. | 说真的 我理解不了 |
[26:06] | Because I love Bill just like you love your wife | 因为我爱比尔 就像你深爱你的妻子 |
[26:08] | and your children and your grandbabies. | 你的孩子和你的孙子 |
[26:12] | So to my mind that makes him worth following up on. | 所以在我看来 有必要找他回来 |
[26:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:39] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[26:41] | You Tommy? | 你是托米吧 |
[26:42] | Congrats bro. You can read. | 恭喜伙计 胸牌上写了 |
[26:45] | Tommy Mickens? | 托米·米肯斯 |
[26:47] | No sir. | 不 先生 |
[26:49] | Family name’s Harmon. | 我姓哈蒙 |
[26:52] | So uh | 那么 |
[26:54] | You’re not Melinda and Joe Lee’s boy then? | 你不是梅琳达和乔·李的孩子吗 |
[26:56] | Because somebody told me he’s working here. | 因为有人跟我说他在这儿工作 |
[26:58] | Oh the Tommy you’re looking for Tommy Mickens | 你要找托米·米肯斯是吧 |
[27:03] | Uh he quit about six seven months ago. | 他六七个月前就辞职了 |
[27:05] | Said he was leaving town. Didn’t say where to. | 说他要离开这里 没说要去哪里 |
[27:09] | A real piece of shit if you ask me. | 没良心的家伙 |
[27:15] | Yeah well from what I’m hearing | 是啊 我听说 |
[27:16] | Pretty much all the Mickens are. | 姓米肯斯的都是这样 |
[27:21] | Can’t speak to that. | 这我可说不准 |
[27:22] | He’s the only one I ever met. | 我就认识这么一个米肯斯 |
[27:23] | So sorry I couldn’t be more help. | 抱歉帮不了你 |
[27:27] | Oh. Well thanks anyway. | 还是多谢你 |
[27:31] | You got some nice tires. | 你这儿的轮胎不错 |
[27:34] | Maybe I’ll uh come back and get me some | 也许我会回来 |
[27:37] | on my way back out of town. | 换些轮胎上路 |
[27:39] | Give you good deal if you do. | 你要来 一定给你好价钱 |
[27:42] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[27:45] | Name’s Sam by the way. | 我叫山姆 顺便说一下 |
[27:47] | Sam Merlotte. | 山姆·马洛特 |
[27:55] | God works in mysterious ways Tara Mae. | 冥冥之中自有天意 泰拉·梅 |
[27:59] | Keep talking to her reverend Daniels. | 请继续 丹尼尔斯神父 |
[28:01] | I think it’s helping. | 我觉得有效 |
[28:03] | And this devil woman came to you. | 那个邪恶的女人找到了你 |
[28:06] | She introduced you to a man | 又给你介绍了一个男人 |
[28:08] | and together they tried to pull you down into the pits of hell. | 他们试图将你拉入地狱 |
[28:12] | But all of it was part of god’s plan | 但这些不过是上帝的旨意 |
[28:14] | to lead you back to your mama. | 让你回到妈妈的身边 |
[28:18] | And I’m so glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[28:21] | Ain’t nobody ever gonna get to you again baby girl. | 再也没有人能夺走你 宝贝 |
[28:27] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在就你和我了 |
[29:15] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[29:16] | Didn’t fucking work. | 居然没用 |
[29:20] | Oh it stinks. | 开始发臭了 |
[29:27] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[29:29] | Did you get my flowers? | 你收到我的花了吗 |
[29:33] | Hoyt? | 霍伊特 |
[29:34] | I hope I didn’t wake you. I just– | 但愿我没吵醒你 我只是… |
[29:38] | I miss you. | 想你了 |
[29:40] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[29:42] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[29:43] | Well that’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:44] | So when I can I see you again? | 什么时候能再见到你 |
[29:45] | – But – I got a haircut you’ll like. | -不过… -我剪了个新发型 你会喜欢的 |
[29:47] | This is just a really bad time. | 现在有点不方便 |
[29:48] | I actually think I look kind of badass. | 我真觉得自己像个坏蛋 |
[29:51] | Jessica? Uh– | 杰西卡 |
[30:34] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[30:36] | Magister. | 大法官 |
[30:37] | Mr.Northman. | 诺思曼先生 |
[30:39] | I haven’t seen you since the Bill Compton trial. | 自比尔·康普顿接受审讯后就没见过你了 |
[30:42] | Yes it’s been uh too long. | 对啊 真是很久了 |
[30:46] | May I ask what brings you to Fangtasia? | 什么风把您吹来这里了 |
[30:48] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[30:51] | You should probably close up. | 你该把店关了 |
[30:52] | We can just use my office. | 可以去我办公室 |
[30:54] | It’s bugged. | 被窃听了 |
[30:55] | – How do you know this? – Because I’m the one | -你怎么知道 -因为就是我 |
[30:57] | who bugged it. | 装的窃听器 |
[31:00] | It’s how I know I can trust you. | 这样我才知你可信与否 |
[31:04] | All right everyone out now! | 好了 所有人马上出去 |
[31:12] | Except she can stay. | 她可以留下 |
[31:16] | No. No humans. | 不可有人类在场 |
[31:20] | I need both of you at full attention. | 我需要你们二位全神贯注 |
[31:27] | Trouble abounds in your fair state. | 你的管辖区内事端不断 |
[31:30] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[31:31] | It would seem your idyllic little home | 你们的田园小家似乎 |
[31:33] | is competing to become the V capital of the world. | 可以评为世界贩血之都了 |
[31:37] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[31:39] | I am so embarrassed. | 我有多尴尬啊 |
[31:41] | Naturally I told the magister | 当然 我告诉大法官 |
[31:43] | that you were the only vampire in my kingdom | 就此事而言 你是王国内 |
[31:45] | that could be trusted with this. | 唯一可信任的吸血鬼 |
[31:47] | Anything I can do to be of service. | 愿意效劳 |
[31:49] | Our blood is sacred. | 我们的血是神圣的 |
[31:52] | Wasting it on anything other than procreation | 浪费在繁衍以外的任何事情上 |
[31:55] | is blasphemy. | 都是亵渎 |
[31:56] | – Madness. – Desecration. | -愚昧 -玷污 |
[31:57] | Have you noticed an uptick | 你是否注意到 |
[31:59] | in users in your neck of the woods? | 附近一带用血者数量激增 |
[32:01] | Maybe even here in your club? | 包括你的俱乐部里 |
[32:05] | I haven’t no. | 尚未发现 |
[32:07] | See that’s surprising to me | 瞧 这就让我觉得奇怪了 |
[32:08] | As every other sheriff to whom I’ve spoken has. | 我问过的每个治安官都有发现 |
[32:11] | The amounts are so great in fact | 事实上 数量极其庞大 |
[32:14] | we can only assume a vampire is responsible. | 我们只能假设有个吸血鬼该对此负责 |
[32:17] | An act of self-loathing so shameful | 这种自我放纵的行为极其可耻 |
[32:20] | that whoever is responsible should fall on his own stake. | 无论责任在谁 都必须自食其果 |
[32:25] | Respectfully magister | 大法官 在下不才 |
[32:27] | I’m not sure I follow your logic. | 好像没有听懂您的意思 |
[32:30] | If your average run-of-the-mill drainers were behind this | 如果那些平庸无能的榨血人是始作俑者 |
[32:34] | It would stand to reason said drainers would need | 那么他们需要吸血鬼来放血 |
[32:37] | vampires to drain | 也合情合理 |
[32:39] | which means there would be missing vampires | 这就意味着会有吸血鬼失踪 |
[32:41] | and plenty of them. | 而且数量很多 |
[32:43] | How many vampires have gone missing in your area? | 你这片区域有多少吸血鬼失踪了 |
[32:48] | None magister. | 一个也没有 大法官 |
[32:50] | So now do you follow my logic? | 现在你听懂了吗 |
[32:54] | I do. | 听懂了 |
[32:56] | And I will look into the matter. | 我会彻查此事的 |
[32:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:00] | And I will expect results. | 那我就等你的结果了 |
[33:03] | You will have them. | 我会给您答复的 |
[33:09] | Hey Lafayette. | 拉法耶 |
[33:11] | There something different about the chili tonight? | 今晚的辣椒有不一样吗 |
[33:13] | Actually yeah. It was tasting kind of flat | 还真有 味道淡了点 |
[33:15] | – So I put a pinch of cinnamon in it. – Cinnamon? | -所以我加了少许肉桂 -肉桂 |
[33:19] | Yeah how the hell you smell that? | 对啊 你怎么可能闻得出来 |
[33:20] | I put a half a teaspoon in the whole pot. | 一整锅我只放了半茶匙 |
[33:25] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:26] | I’m pregnant again. | 我又怀孕了 |
[33:29] | Hey you forgot your rings. | 你忘拿甜甜圈了 |
[33:31] | Fuck my rings. | 滚它的甜甜圈 |
[33:35] | Hoyt where you been bubba? | 霍伊特老弟 死哪儿去了 |
[33:37] | Been crying. | 哭死去了 |
[33:39] | Dude shut up. I want you to meet our new friends. | 别废话了 来认识认识我们的新朋友 |
[33:41] | This here is Missy and Jen. | 米西和珍 |
[33:42] | – Hi. – They’re both | -帅哥好啊 -她俩都是 |
[33:44] | recent graduates of New York University | 纽约大学刚毕业的 |
[33:46] | currently driving across the south out to California | 现在开车穿越南部去加州 |
[33:48] | where they’re gonna start up in veterinary school in the fall. | 在那儿上兽医学校 秋天就开学 |
[33:52] | Ladies this here is Hoyt Fortenberry. | 姑娘们 这位是霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[33:56] | He just moved out of his mother’s house. | 刚从他妈妈家搬出来住 |
[33:59] | I like you. You’re like a big puppy. | 我喜欢你 你像个大狗娃 |
[34:01] | Oh my god you’re so right. | 天哪 你说得太对了 |
[34:03] | Sit down pup. | 坐啊 狗娃 |
[34:04] | Pour yourself a beer. | 倒杯啤酒 |
[34:05] | Uh you know what Jason? I’m not really gonna stay– | 跟你说下 杰森 我其实不打算待太久 |
[34:07] | Sit down pup. | 坐嘛 狗娃 |
[34:11] | So veterinary is cool. | 兽医学挺犀利的哈 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 嗯哪 |
[34:13] | With an emphasis in canine psychology. | 我们专攻犬科动物心理学 |
[34:15] | Like shrinks for dogs? | 那不等于是狗的心理医生 |
[34:16] | Mm. Hey don’t knock it. | 嘿 别小瞧它 |
[34:18] | Yeah don’t. Don’t knock it. | 就是嘛 别小瞧了 |
[34:20] | The thing is is dogs’ feelings | 实际上 狗的情感 |
[34:22] | and people’s feelings aren’t really all that different | 和人类没那么大差别 |
[34:24] | except theirs are harder to figure out. | 只不过狗的更难搞清楚 |
[34:26] | Because dogs can’t talk. | 因为它们不会讲话 |
[34:29] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[34:32] | See if Hoyt he really were a dog | 假如霍伊特真的是个狗狗 |
[34:34] | he wouldn’t be able to tell us why he’s so sad right now. | 就不能告诉我们为何他现在如此神伤了 |
[34:37] | Well actually it’s because my girlfriend and I– | 其实是因为我女朋友和我… |
[34:42] | What kind of dog would you say I am? | 你们觉得我是哪种狗狗呢 |
[34:45] | Well you’re no puppy that’s for sure. | 可以肯定 你不是狗娃 |
[34:47] | You got that right Missy. | 这你可说对了 米西 |
[34:48] | I’m Jen. | 我是珍 |
[34:50] | That’s Missy. | 她才是米西 |
[34:51] | Yeah I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[34:54] | I was looking at you but talking to her. | 我眼睛看着你 但在和她说话 |
[34:56] | Something we do here in the south | 我们南方人的习惯 |
[34:58] | but if you don’t wanna learn about our culture I’m– | 如果你不想了解我们的文化 我可以… |
[35:00] | I’m happy to do it your way. | 我乐意按你们的方式来 |
[35:02] | You’re a lab. | 你是个拉布拉多 |
[35:04] | Correct. I am a lab. | 说对了 我是拉布拉多 |
[35:07] | But now for the hardest part. | 但现在最难的就是 |
[35:11] | What am I thinking about right now? | 我正在想些什么 |
[35:13] | You know in my brain. | 我脑子里的东西 |
[35:16] | I bet you’re wondering if you’re gonna be able to get us | 我敢打赌 你在想今晚能不能把我们 |
[35:20] | back to your place tonight and if so | 带去你那儿 要是行的话 |
[35:23] | how out of control are things gonna get? | 我们会玩儿得多疯 |
[35:28] | You girls are gonna make great vets. | 你俩将来肯定是不得了的兽医 |
[35:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[35:36] | What the hell? I’m in. Let’s go. | 管他的 我同意 我们走吧 |
[35:38] | – Sweet. – We’ll follow you there. | -太好了 -我们开车跟在后面 |
[35:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:43] | Yo J. | 哟 杰 |
[35:44] | You know I ain’t all that comfortable with this. | 这样子我不太适应 |
[35:46] | What? Hoyt if you and me are gonna be roommates | 什么 霍伊特 如果你要跟我做室友 |
[35:50] | there’s a certain amount of pussy overflow | 就要知道我那儿必定妞儿多 |
[35:52] | you just have to get used to dealing with. | 你得习惯应付 |
[35:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:59] | Attaboy Stackhouse. | 好家伙 斯塔克豪斯 |
[36:01] | When we do find the vampire who’s responsible | 等我们找到该负责任的吸血鬼 |
[36:04] | how will you punish him? | 你要怎么惩罚他 |
[36:07] | Or her. | 或她 |
[36:09] | And will it be in public? | 会公之于众吗 |
[36:10] | Of course one who is proven guilty | 这是当然 犯下此等罪行 |
[36:12] | of such a crime must be made an example of. | 必须杀一儆百以示效尤 |
[36:16] | This kind of moral anarchy cannot be allowed. | 此类道德混乱是不允许出现的 |
[36:19] | Agreed. | 的确 |
[36:21] | To a speedy resolution. | 速速解决 |
[36:22] | – The speedier the better. – Magister. | -越快越好 -恭送大法官 |
[36:32] | Is it just me or is he really dull? | 到底是我傻还是他傻 |
[36:35] | Your highness. | 殿下 什么意思 |
[36:36] | I mean isn’t moral anarchy kind of the point? | 我是说 道德混乱就那么严重吗 |
[36:39] | I can’t think of anything more depressing | 要我说 没有比依法办事 |
[36:41] | than living by the law forever. | 更无趣的生活了 |
[36:43] | – Your highness. – Yes? | -启禀殿下 -什么 |
[36:47] | Forgive me but I don’t feel the same sense of relief you do. | 请原谅 您如释重负 我可放不下心 |
[36:51] | You don’t think he believed us? | 你觉得他不相信我们 |
[36:52] | Not entirely no. | 不完全相信 |
[36:55] | Then I suggest you sell everything you have | 那么你最好尽快卖掉 |
[36:57] | – as soon as possible. -Excuse me? | -手头的货 -您说什么 |
[36:59] | The pigs at the IRS are breathing down my neck | 国税局的那帮混蛋盯得很紧 |
[37:02] | and I need money now. | 我急需钱用 |
[37:04] | Sell the blood at half price if you have to. | 万不得已 就半价出售 |
[37:06] | I don’t care what it takes. Just move the product | 我不计成本 赶紧把货出空 |
[37:09] | and then cover our tracks. | 然后销毁证据 |
[37:12] | All due respect Your Highness. | 请恕我直言 殿下 |
[37:14] | I fear you’re not considering all the angles. | 恐怕您的考虑不够周全 |
[37:18] | All due respect Mr. Northman | 恕我直言 诺思曼先生 |
[37:21] | I’m due a lot more respect than that. | 我的话再清楚不过了 |
[37:24] | And I’m sorry to compromise your manhood like this | 很抱歉有辱你的男性雄风 |
[37:27] | but hell hath no fury like a vampire queen broke. | 但你不会想见到吸血鬼女王之怒的 |
[37:31] | Move the blood. | 卖光那些血 |
[37:45] | There’s something I couldn’t tell you | 还有件事 当着大法官的面 |
[37:46] | in front of the magister. | 我没有说 |
[37:48] | Bill Compton has gone missing. | 比尔·康普顿失踪了 |
[37:50] | Kidnapped perhaps. | 也许是被绑架了 |
[37:52] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[37:53] | Move the blood. | 卖掉那些血 |
[37:55] | He is the one vampire that knows about our arrangement. | 他是唯一知晓我们交易的吸血鬼 |
[37:57] | My side of it at least. | 至少知道我与此有关 |
[37:59] | Then I don’t understand why we’re even talking about him. | 那我们还谈他做什么 |
[38:03] | Let him rot. | 让他自生自灭 |
[38:06] | I’ll show myself out. | 我走了 |
[38:12] | Thanks Isabel. | 谢谢 伊莎贝尔 |
[38:13] | Anything you can find out is more than I got. | 你怎么都比我知道的事情多 |
[38:15] | All right talk to you soon. | 好 过会打给你 |
[38:18] | May I? | 我能进去吗 |
[38:20] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[38:26] | Now why’d you have to go and kill that maenad? | 你们为什么一定要杀死酒神女祭司 |
[38:29] | She’s a terrific decorator. | 她对于装潢还真有一套 |
[38:31] | Any news about Bill? | 有比尔的消息吗 |
[38:32] | No but just making my nightly rounds | 没有 我只是在夜间巡逻 |
[38:35] | And Eric wanted me to give you this. | 埃里克让我把这个交给你 |
[38:40] | This is too much. It’s only supposed to be 10. | 太多了 之前说好了1万块 |
[38:42] | We know. Eric wanted to give you a bonus | 没错 埃里克给你一些 |
[38:44] | for going above and beyond. | 额外的奖金 |
[38:45] | Well tell him thanks I guess. | 那么 替我谢谢他 |
[38:48] | I’ll say you sounded more appreciative than that. | 我会转告他 你对此感激不尽 |
[38:53] | What was that? | 你怎么了 |
[38:54] | It was Eric calling me. | 埃里克在召唤我 |
[38:56] | I should probably check in. | 我要马上赶回去 |
[38:58] | He can call you? | 他能召唤你 |
[39:03] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[39:11] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[39:13] | So um you remember how | 你没忘记我们说好了 |
[39:16] | we talked about doing something after work tonight? | 今晚下班后要干的事情吧 |
[39:21] | Are we still on or…? | 我们是继续还是… |
[39:24] | I don’t know Terry. | 我不知道 特里 |
[39:25] | I have to focus on my kids. | 我满脑子都是孩子 |
[39:28] | Peculiar. | 真奇怪 |
[39:30] | A half-off sale on V. | 半价出售吸血鬼血 |
[39:33] | Even though part of the allure of this shit | 也不管这鬼玩意的诱惑力 |
[39:35] | is how expensive and exotic it is. | 有多么大 多么值钱吗 |
[39:38] | Well then sell it for twice the price. | 那你就价格翻倍吧 |
[39:39] | We don’t care. | 我们管不着 |
[39:41] | Just so long as it’s all gone | 只要明天傍晚我们醒来时 |
[39:42] | by the time we wake up tomorrow evening. | 全部售罄就行了 |
[39:45] | – Tomorrow? – Is there a problem? | -明天吗 -有问题吗 |
[39:47] | No hooker. | 没有 婊子 |
[39:48] | Look I can’t sell all this shit by tomorrow. | 听着 我可没办法在一天之内卖掉这些 |
[39:52] | I got a cousin in trouble. She needs– | 我的表妹有麻烦 她需要… |
[39:55] | I don’t know what it is about me that makes people think | 我到底是哪一点让别人以为 |
[39:57] | I want to hear their problems. | 我有兴趣听他们吐苦水 |
[40:00] | Maybe I smile too much. | 也许是我总挂着笑容 |
[40:01] | Maybe I wear too much pink. | 也许是我的衣服太多粉色系 |
[40:03] | But please remember | 但是请你记住 |
[40:05] | I can rip your throat out if I need to. | 如有必要 我会撕烂你的喉咙 |
[40:07] | And also know that I am not a hooker. | 还有 我现在不是婊子 |
[40:11] | That was a long time long time ago. | 那是很久很久以前的事情 |
[40:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:16] | You picking up what I’m putting down? | 你记住我说的话了 |
[40:18] | – I is. – Good. | -是 -很好 |
[40:20] | I’ll be back tomorrow to pick up the money. | 我明天来拿钱 |
[40:51] | You know you might wanna start | 我想 你上门拜访前 |
[40:53] | letting me know when you’re gonna be swinging by. | 也应该先打个招呼吧 |
[40:55] | – It’d be considered polite. – Has Bill called you? | -这是该有的礼貌 -比尔召唤过你吗 |
[40:57] | No. And I told you I would tell you if he did. | 没有 我说过如果他打电话 我会告诉你 |
[40:59] | Not that kind of call. | 我不是指打电话 |
[41:00] | I was just with Pam and she got all shivery | 我刚才看到帕姆全身颤抖 |
[41:02] | And then she told me that Eric had just called her | 她说那是埃里克在召唤她 |
[41:04] | and she had to go. | 然后她就走了 |
[41:06] | She was shivering? | 她全身颤抖 |
[41:07] | You ever felt anything like that? | 你有过那种感觉吗 |
[41:09] | Last night. | 昨晚有过 |
[41:10] | It came over me like a wave and it made me feel sick too | 就像波浪袭来 让我感觉很不舒服 |
[41:12] | just like that time I drank Kahlua. | 很像我喝咖啡酒的那次 |
[41:14] | This isn’t about underaged drinking. | 现在不是谈论未成年人饮酒问题 |
[41:16] | Bill is missing and without your help | 比尔失踪了 你要是不帮忙 |
[41:17] | he might never come back. | 他可能再也回不来 |
[41:19] | Now other than sick what else did you feel? | 现在 除了不舒服 你还有什么感觉 |
[41:21] | Um I don’t know. Maybe– | 不知道 好像… |
[41:24] | Maybe I felt a place. | 我好像感觉到一个地方 |
[41:25] | – What place? Where? – I don’t know. | -什么地方 在哪里 -不知道 |
[41:26] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[41:29] | But where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[41:30] | You gotta find that place. | 你得找到那个地方 |
[41:32] | And what the hell is that smell? | 什么鬼味道 |
[41:36] | A possum died under the house. | 一只负鼠死在底下了 |
[41:41] | Come on. | 快来啊 |
[42:11] | Stanley is that you my boy? | 斯坦利 是你吗 儿子 |
[42:14] | Ma’am my name is Bill Compton | 女士 我是比尔·康普顿 |
[42:16] | And I am badly in need of assistance. | 我急需您的帮助 |
[42:19] | You’re not my son? | 不是我儿子吗 |
[42:21] | No I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我不是 |
[42:23] | And you look hungry. | 你看起来很饿 |
[42:26] | I am. | 是的 |
[42:27] | Well come on in. | 那么 进来吧 |
[42:30] | I’ll fix you something. | 我给你做点吃的 |
[42:35] | May I trouble you to use your phone? | 我能借用您的电话吗 |
[42:38] | I don’t have one. | 我没有电话 |
[42:39] | I had to choose between my oxygen | 我得在供氧机和电话之间 |
[42:42] | and my phone | 做出选择 |
[42:45] | and since no one calls me anyhow | 考虑到平时没人给我打电话 |
[42:48] | I chose my oxygen. | 我就选择了供氧机 |
[42:50] | So what can I get you to eat? | 你想要吃点什么吗 |
[42:56] | I don’t know if I can ever thank you enough | 我对您真是感激不尽 |
[42:58] | for what you done today Reverend Daniels | 丹尼尔斯神父 谢谢您今天过来 |
[43:00] | for my baby girl and for me. | 帮助我和我女儿 |
[43:02] | You don’t have to thank me Miss Thornton. | 不用谢我 索顿女士 |
[43:04] | You’re a part of my congregation | 你是教会的一员 |
[43:06] | and my congregation is like my family. | 教会就如同我的家庭 |
[43:10] | Still can I–? | 可不可以… |
[43:17] | Uh– um– uh like my family. | 是如同我的家庭 |
[43:20] | You’re so funny. | 您真幽默 |
[43:22] | I could conversate with you forever. | 真想和您就这么一直聊下去 |
[43:24] | Tara Mae can you say thank you to the reverend | 泰拉·梅 快谢谢神父 |
[43:26] | for coming to see you? | 过来看你 |
[43:28] | Thank you Reverend Daniels. | 谢谢您 丹尼尔斯神父 |
[43:29] | Thank you Tara | 谢谢你 泰拉 |
[43:31] | for reminding me of the healing power of god. | 是你提醒了我上帝能疗伤医痛 |
[43:38] | I’m gonna go take shower all right? | 我去洗个澡好吗 |
[43:40] | Of course baby. Wash it all away. | 当然 宝贝 好好洗洗 |
[43:47] | Lettie mae. | 莱提·梅 |
[43:49] | Do you think Tara could–? | 你觉得泰拉可不可以… |
[44:51] | Is that you boy? | 是你吗 儿子 |
[44:54] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[45:05] | 阿肯色州木兰市瑞文街10646号 梅琳达·米肯斯女士收 | |
[45:25] | Ooh that’s it. | 就这样 |
[45:28] | Obviously it’s not. | 明显不该是这样 |
[45:29] | This thing is softer than when I started. | 这玩意比我刚开始的时候还软 |
[45:32] | Yeah I’m sorry. It’s just uh– | 抱歉 只是… |
[45:34] | That’s– I mean | 这也太… |
[45:35] | You’re hot and all but this is so underwhelming. | 你是挺帅的 不过这也太扫兴了 |
[45:39] | Okay let’s just– | 好吧 那就… |
[45:41] | Let’s just power through this. | 那就加把劲 |
[45:43] | Uh how about I do you? | 干脆 让我来吧 |
[45:45] | – All right. – All right. | -好啊 -好咧 |
[45:49] | Ooh yeah. | 很好 |
[45:53] | Do you guys mind if I join you? | 我来跟你们一块玩好吗 |
[45:54] | Hoyt’s so hung up on his ex | 霍伊特满脑子都想着他前女友 |
[45:56] | he won’t even watch me play with myself. | 连我自慰都不愿意看 |
[45:58] | Oh it’s all right with me | 我没问题 |
[45:59] | if it’s all right with you. | 就看你了 |
[46:01] | Oh my god. I can’t believe I’m doing this again. | 天啊 真不敢相信我又要这么玩了 |
[46:06] | All right. | 很好 |
[46:19] | – Did he already–? – Uh no. | -他是不是已经… -没有 |
[46:21] | Well did you try–? | 你有没有试过… |
[46:22] | Yes. | 试过 |
[46:23] | This is what I’ve been dealing with | 刚才的半个小时 |
[46:25] | for the last half-hour. | 我就一直面对着这玩意 |
[46:29] | Okay how about you two just uh | 要不你们俩先… |
[46:32] | focus on each other for a minute. | 跟对方玩一会 |
[46:35] | He’s weird. | 真是个怪人 |
[46:36] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[46:43] | Okay what’s his problem? | 他到底什么毛病 |
[46:45] | It’s– it’s not you. | 不是你们的原因 |
[46:47] | It’s just– | 是因为… |
[46:52] | Every time I look at you | 我每次看着你们 |
[46:54] | I keep seeing these big old bullet holes in your heads. | 都觉得你们脑袋上有个子弹孔 |
[47:00] | We’re out of here. | 我们走了 |
[47:05] | Y’all leaving? | 你们要走了吗 |
[47:06] | It was real nice meeting y’all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[47:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[47:18] | That doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[47:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[47:21] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[47:23] | That’s a lovely name. | 这名字很好听 |
[47:26] | Now listen Olivia. | 听着 奥利维亚 |
[47:29] | I was never here tonight. | 我今晚没有来过这里 |
[47:33] | You will have no memory of me or what I’ve done to you. | 你不会记得我 也不记得我对你做过什么 |
[47:36] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做过什么 |
[47:38] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[47:40] | Now before I go | 在我走之前 |
[47:41] | can you tell me where I am? | 你能不能告诉我 这是哪儿 |
[47:43] | In my house. | 这是我家 |
[47:45] | And what parish do you live in? | 那你住在哪个教区呢 |
[47:47] | – I live in Copiah county. – Mississippi? | -我住在科派亚县 -密西西比吗 |
[47:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:59] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你收下这个 |
[48:02] | It’s from Stanley. | 这是斯坦利给你的 |
[48:04] | He came to see you. | 他来看你了 |
[48:06] | He did? | 他来了吗 |
[48:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[48:08] | He wanted you to have it | 他给你这些钱 |
[48:09] | to show you how much he appreciates everything | 是要让你知道 他感谢你 |
[48:11] | you have ever done for him. | 为他所做的一切 |
[48:12] | He’s a good boy my Stanley. | 他是个好孩子 我的斯坦利 |
[48:20] | I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
[48:23] | Goodbye Olivia | 再见 奥利维亚 |
[48:24] | and thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:39] | – Where Tara? – In the shower. | -泰拉在哪儿 -在洗澡 |
[48:41] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[48:42] | Reverend daniels came over to talk to her. | 丹尼尔斯神父刚来跟她谈过 |
[48:45] | Said she’s gonna be just fine. | 说她没问题的 |
[48:47] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[48:49] | Damn it Tara. Open up! | 该死 泰拉 开门 |
[48:50] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[48:55] | Tara! | 泰拉 |
[48:56] | We’re getting close I think. | 我觉得我们很接近了 |
[48:58] | I’m feeling nauseous just like I got last night when Bill was– | 我觉得恶心想吐 就像昨晚比尔… |
[49:00] | Stop! | 停车 |
[49:02] | That’s Bill’s car! | 那是比尔的车 |
[49:06] | I am a freak of fucking nature. | 我他妈就是个怪物 |
[49:16] | There’s a body in here but it’s not Bill. | 这有具尸体 但不是比尔 |
[49:18] | Give me a hand! | 来帮我一把 |
[49:23] | Check him for a wallet or phone | 找找他身上的钱包或者手机 |
[49:25] | anything that might tell us who this fucker is. | 看能不能知道这傻逼是谁 |
[49:30] | No wallet. | 没钱包 |
[49:33] | No phone. | 没手机 |
[49:40] | Okay what is that? | 好吧 这是什么玩意 |
[49:47] | Find it yet? | 找到了吗 |
[49:50] | Um I found something that looks like it. | 我找到一个类似的 |
[49:51] | What’s it say it is? | 怎么说的 |
[49:53] | Well it says it’s got something to do | 说是跟狼人组织 |
[49:54] | with Operation Werewolf. | 有什么关系 |
[49:58] | Werewolf? | 狼人 |
[50:18] | I should warn you. | 我警告你们 |
[50:21] | I’ve fed. | 我吃饱了 |