时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I’m a fairy? | 我是精灵 |
[00:11] | How fucking lame. | 太扯了吧 |
[00:13] | Fairy is but one of the names. | 精灵只是称呼之一 |
[00:15] | – What other names are there? – Finodrerr. | -那还有什么别的说法 -菲诺德尔 |
[00:18] | Ellyllon. The Old People. | 艾萨松[英国传说故事中的精灵] 古灵精 |
[00:22] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[00:23] | God fucking damn it. I really am an alien. | 老天爷啊 我还真是外星人 |
[00:26] | Only part. | 只是一部分 |
[00:28] | You’re mostly human. | 你多半还是人类 |
[00:31] | Apparently, a Fae coupled with one of your female ancestors. | 似乎是 有个精灵与你的女性先祖结合 |
[00:34] | Coupled? | 结合 |
[00:35] | The Fae were known for breeding with humans, | 据说 精灵族常与人类交媾产子 |
[00:38] | sometimes against the human’s will. | 有时是违背人类意愿的 |
[00:40] | My people are rapists? | 我的族人是强奸犯吗 |
[00:43] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[00:45] | One of them called. Claudine told me. | 有个叫克劳汀的精灵告诉我的 |
[00:48] | Claudine? | 克劳汀吗 |
[00:49] | – Where were you when you…? – Bon Temps Cemetery. | -你是在哪儿看见… -良辰镇公墓 |
[00:52] | Only it… it was someplace else, | 不过… 又不太一样 |
[00:55] | and it was day. | 而且是白天 |
[00:58] | But it wasn’t painful, it was beautiful. | 我却没有感到痛苦 反而觉得很美 |
[01:00] | Was there a pond? | 有没有个池塘 |
[01:02] | Yes, that’s how I got there. | 有 我就是从池塘穿过去的 |
[01:04] | I was there too. | 我也去过那儿 |
[01:05] | Claudine told me you would take my light. | 克劳汀告诉我说 你会拿走我的光 |
[01:08] | She’s afraid for you, and with good reason. | 她是担心你 却也事出有因 |
[01:14] | What reason is that? | 什么原因 |
[01:16] | Every supernatural I have ever met | 我认识的所有超自然生物 |
[01:19] | believes the Fae were wiped out of existence | 都认为精灵族灭亡的罪魁祸首 |
[01:22] | by vampires. | 就是吸血鬼 |
[02:58] | Oh, fuck me. | 我靠啊 |
[03:22] | Tara, we gotta hide this. | 泰拉 我们得把这藏起来 |
[03:25] | I need you to dig. | 给我挖 |
[03:27] | – What? – Dig. | -啥 -挖 |
[03:38] | Start up the truck. Put these in back. | 去开车 把这个放后面 |
[03:41] | We’ll find a place to burn ’em. | 找个地方把它烧了 |
[03:42] | I got this. | 剩下的我来 |
[04:08] | I hope you rot in hell, | 祝你在地狱都不得安生 |
[04:10] | you psycho piece of shit. | 你个变态人渣 |
[04:24] | Why are we stopping? We don’t have time for this! | 停下来做什么 没时间磨蹭了 |
[04:29] | Man, what the hell are you doing? This guy needs a doctor. | 哥们 你这是要干嘛 他需要治疗 |
[04:31] | We’re still 20 miles away from the Monroe ER. | 我们距离门罗急诊室还有二十英里 |
[04:33] | He ain’t gonna make it. | 他撑不到那么远 |
[04:34] | Bring him up on the porch and lay him out. | 把他抬到门廊这里来平放好 |
[04:35] | I’m telling you if we don’t take… | 我告诉你 如果我们不… |
[04:36] | Hey! Would you just trust me? I’m gonna make it right. | 你就信我这回好不好 我能搞定的 |
[04:40] | What is he doing? | 他要干嘛 |
[04:42] | I don’t know, but I guess he’s got a plan. | 我也不知道 但我想他心里有数 |
[04:43] | If he dies, you’re both fucking dead. | 他要是死了 你俩都别想活 |
[04:46] | It’s all right. I got you, come on. | 没事的 我来背你 挺住 |
[04:49] | Get out of my way. | 给我让路 |
[04:52] | Wait! His breathings all fucked up, he can’t get no air! | 等等 放他下来 他都喘不上气了 |
[04:55] | Come on, Calvin. Stay with us, buddy. | 加油 卡文 要挺住 哥们 |
[05:11] | You fucking pussy. | 你这个该死的娘们 |
[05:13] | Is there anyone you won’t let walk all over you? | 你还能再唯唯诺诺点吗 |
[05:15] | Dumb motherfucker. | 大傻逼 |
[05:17] | Rip your dick off and feed it to my hogs. | 我就把你的命根子拧下来喂猪 |
[05:18] | You’re really not an alpha, are you? | 你就不是当首领的料 |
[05:21] | Can’t you just be a normal guy? | 你就不能是个正常人吗 |
[05:22] | I fucking trusted you! | 亏我他妈的还相信你 |
[05:37] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快 |
[05:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 就它了 |
[06:00] | Tell me how you do it, Sam. Huh? | 告诉我你怎么办到的 山姆 |
[06:03] | How you keep getting into these places | 你怎么能进那些地方 |
[06:04] | without setting off the alarm. | 却从来不引起警报 |
[06:08] | A man ain’t nothing without his secrets. | 没有点绝活儿还算什么男人 |
[06:16] | Tell me. Huh? | 告诉人家嘛 |
[06:17] | – Uh? Please? – Maybe. | -求求你啦 -再说吧 |
[06:22] | One day, when we’re out of this game, | 等到有一天 我们金盆洗手 |
[06:25] | running a nice little bar, | 去开一家小酒馆 |
[06:27] | making babies who look like you. | 生一堆像你这么漂亮的宝宝 |
[06:32] | Oh. You feel so good. Even warmer than usual. | 你摸起来好舒服 比平时还要热乎 |
[06:36] | You are so fucking beautiful. | 你真他妈的漂亮 |
[06:39] | Well, thanks, honey. | 多谢夸奖 亲爱的 |
[06:42] | – Feeling beautiful. – What is this? | -感觉不错吧 -这什么情况 |
[06:45] | This would be you getting screwed. | 情况就是 你丫玩儿完了 |
[06:48] | – You in on this? – Was her idea. | -你跟他一伙的吗 -她可是主谋 |
[06:52] | Probably crossed your mind, | 你也该怀疑过吧 |
[06:54] | a world-class piece of ass like that | 这种一流货色 |
[06:55] | don’t usually fall for a dumb fuck like you. | 怎么会看上你这种二逼挫男 |
[06:59] | – We’re good. – Well, you were right. | -可以走了 -你想的没错 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:28] | Why do people think they were wiped out by vampires? | 为什么大家都认为他们是被吸血鬼灭绝的 |
[07:31] | And if you don’t tell me the truth, Bill Compton, | 如果你不告诉我实话 比尔·康普顿 |
[07:34] | I swear to God I will know it. | 我发誓 我非查清楚不可 |
[07:39] | According to legend, | 据传说 |
[07:42] | fairy blood is delectable and intoxicating to vampires. | 精灵血对吸血鬼来说具有极大的诱惑 |
[07:46] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[07:48] | Yours is the most delicious blood I have ever tasted. | 你的血是我所尝过的最美味的 |
[07:51] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这么多了 |
[07:56] | I believe having your blood | 我想 正是因为吸了你的血 |
[07:57] | is what allowed me to get to whatever dream state where I met Claudine. | 我才能进入那个仙境 遇见克劳汀 |
[08:01] | I’m pretty sure Claudine hated you in that other place. | 我敢肯定 那个啥地方的克劳汀恨透你了 |
[08:05] | Why would she tell you anything at all? | 她为什么还要告诉你这些 |
[08:07] | I told her my only intention was to protect you. | 我告诉她 我只想保护你 |
[08:10] | – And she believed you? – She did. | -她信了吗 -是的 |
[08:14] | If… If my blood is so delicious, | 如果… 如果我的血很美味 |
[08:17] | does that mean your feelings for me are based on…? | 是不是意味着你对我的感觉也因为… |
[08:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[08:24] | Oh, it definitely drew me to you at first. | 一开始 的确是你的血吸引了我 |
[08:27] | But we grew into something much deeper. | 但我们的爱早已不止于此 |
[08:31] | You must know that. | 你是知道的啊 |
[08:33] | You see the difference between the way I look at you | 你很清楚 我看你的眼神 |
[08:35] | and the way that Eric and Russell do. | 与埃里克和罗素都是不同的 |
[08:37] | Yes, but in the van, you almost… | 是 但当时在车里 你差点没… |
[08:38] | I was unconscious. | 我当时不省人事啊 |
[08:40] | I was fighting for survival. That wasn’t me. | 那是求生的本能 不是我的本意啊 |
[08:45] | Sookie, it is not your blood I love. | 苏琪 我爱的不是你的血 |
[08:50] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[08:53] | Your mind, your heart, | 你的人 你的心 |
[08:57] | your soul. | 你的灵魂 |
[09:00] | And I will forswear ever feeding on you again | 如果能够让你重拾对我的信任 |
[09:02] | if that’s what it takes to convince you of that. | 我愿立誓 永不再吸你的血 |
[09:06] | You have brought light back in to my life | 是你 让我回到充满光明 |
[09:09] | and hope and gratitude. | 希望与感激的世界 |
[09:14] | That is why I love you. | 这才是我爱你的原因 |
[09:18] | Nothing else. | 别无其他 |
[09:21] | “I give all my residences, | “我将名下所有住宅 |
[09:23] | subject to any mortgages or encumbrances there on, to… “ | 及所有持有的抵押债权和不动产全部划到 |
[09:27] | My progeny, Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort. | 我的后裔帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗名下” |
[09:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是要干嘛 |
[09:32] | Because, Pam, Russell Edgington was maybe | 帕姆 在他现场直播宰杀活人之后 |
[09:35] | the oldest and strongest vampire on the planet, | 罗素·爱丁顿就不光是世界上 |
[09:37] | before he eviscerated a newsman live on TV. | 最年长 最强壮的吸血鬼了 |
[09:41] | Now he’s also the craziest, | 还要加上最疯狂的头衔 |
[09:42] | and his rage is directed at me. | 而他的怒火是冲着我来的 |
[09:44] | Do the math. | 好好想想吧 |
[09:47] | Article four. “I give the rest of my residuary estate to… “ | 第四条 “我将余下的所有财产” |
[09:51] | My progeny, Pamela Swynford DeBeaufort. | 赠与我的后裔帕梅拉·丝文福特·迪贝弗 |
[09:53] | You’re not even gonna put up a fight? | 你都不打算反抗吗 |
[09:55] | Of course I am. | 当然要了 |
[09:56] | But until I come up with a brilliant plan to beat him, | 但是在我想出打败他的妙计之前 |
[09:58] | I am covering my bases and your ass. | 我现在只有隐忍 保存实力 还有你 |
[10:01] | – Eric… – Unless you have a plan for me | -埃里克… -除非你有法子让我 |
[10:03] | to defeat Russell Edgington, do not distract me. | 战胜罗素·爱丁顿 不然就不要打扰我 |
[10:09] | Go on. | 继续 |
[10:11] | Your signature requires two witnesses. | 你的签名需要两个证人 |
[10:13] | But the witness cannot be the beneficiary of your estate. | 但证人不能是你的财产受益人 |
[10:16] | Yvetta! | 伊维塔 |
[10:20] | Are you mentally competent | 你现在是否心智正常 |
[10:21] | and under no duress at this time? | 且没有受到监禁 |
[10:23] | – Da. – Good. Watch this. | -是的 -很好 看着 |
[10:34] | Well, congratulations. | 那么 恭喜了 |
[10:37] | According to the State of Louisiana, | 根据路易斯安那州法律 |
[10:39] | should Mr. Northman meet the true death, | 在诺思曼先生死之后 |
[10:42] | you will become a very wealthy vampire. | 你就会成为一名富裕的吸血鬼 |
[10:45] | I’ll show myself out. | 我告辞了 |
[11:07] | You can be a cold-hearted bastard. | 你就是个冷血的混蛋 |
[11:13] | – What the hell is that? – Vampire blood. | -这是什么啊 -吸血鬼的血 |
[11:21] | – Nothing’s happening. – Give it a second. | -没反应啊 -等一下 |
[11:24] | Why’d you do it? So he’d die in peace? | 为什么要这样 让他安详地死去吗 |
[11:26] | Trust me, all right? | 相信我 好吗 |
[11:30] | Here we go. | 瞧啊 |
[11:35] | What the fuck? | 真他妈见鬼了 |
[11:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[11:40] | – Oh, Daddy. – No fucking way. | -爸爸 -不是吧 这么玄乎 |
[11:48] | Oh. Thank you, God. | 神啊 谢谢 |
[11:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢老天爷 |
[11:52] | You let these faggots put vamper juice in me? | 你让这俩基佬喂我喝吸血鬼血 |
[11:54] | They saved your life! | 他们救了你的命 |
[11:58] | – Fucking cock-sucking faggot. – You okay? | -去你妈的基佬 -你没事吧 |
[12:01] | I can take care of myself. Daddy, wait! | 我能照顾自己 爸爸 等等 |
[12:06] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[12:09] | Them fuckers is a whole new dimension of trash. | 真是他妈的狗咬吕洞宾 |
[12:15] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[12:16] | You happy? This is what happens | 你高兴了吧 |
[12:18] | when you turn your back on your family. | 这就是你抛弃家人的后果 |
[12:20] | I just wanted a taste of the outside. | 我只是想出去见见世面 |
[12:22] | Yeah. Well, you like what you got? | 好吧 你喜欢刚刚那出吗 |
[12:24] | A shifter kicks my fucking ass, | 一个变形人把我揍得半死 |
[12:25] | and those two cocksuckers give me fanger blood? | 还有两个基佬给我喝了吸血鬼的血 |
[12:30] | How could you want to chase around some human, | 你怎么总想跟人类混在一起 |
[12:33] | who would freak the fuck out if he knew what you are? | 如果你的身份暴露 还不吓死他们 |
[12:35] | You really think you can take up with that boy? | 你真以为你能和那个男孩交往吗 |
[12:39] | We ain’t supposed to mix! | 我们的血脉必须纯正 |
[12:42] | It’s your duty to mate with Felton. | 和费尔顿结婚 是你的义务 |
[12:44] | But I don’t love Felton. | 但是我不爱费尔顿 |
[12:46] | You ain’t gotta love him. | 你不必爱上他 |
[12:48] | You lie under him, bear his kids, | 你和他上床 怀上他的孩子 |
[12:50] | keep his bloodline going. | 延续他的香火就行了 |
[12:53] | Especially now that you done ruined mine. | 尤其是现在 你把我的香火都败坏了 |
[12:55] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[12:59] | I won’t. | 我也不会回去 |
[13:02] | You’re dead to me, girl! You’re no daughter of mine! | 死远一点 就当我没你这个女儿 |
[13:07] | In the aftermath of vampire terrorist | 吸血鬼恐怖分子罗素·爱丁顿 |
[13:09] | Russell Edgington’s slaughtering | 在电视上当众屠杀 |
[13:11] | news anchor Jerry McCafferty on live TV, | 新闻主持人杰里·麦考夫迪之后 |
[13:13] | American Vampire League spokeswoman Nan Flanagan | 吸血鬼联盟发言人南·弗兰根 |
[13:16] | is speaking out against the anti-vampire sentiment | 公开抨击了席卷全国的 |
[13:19] | and hate crimes sweeping the nation. | 反吸血鬼情绪和仇恨犯罪行为 |
[13:21] | Look, I do not deny that this was | 听着 我承认 |
[13:24] | the heinous act of a madman. | 这种疯狂的罪行令人发指 |
[13:26] | Russell Edgington is an extremist and a terrorist, | 罗素·爱丁顿是个极端主义者和恐怖分子 |
[13:29] | but that’s not because he is a vampire. | 但是这和他吸血鬼的身份没有关系 |
[13:31] | It’s because he is an extremist and a terrorist. | 只因为他是极端主义者和恐怖分子 |
[13:35] | He is one individual, | 他只是特殊的个体 |
[13:36] | just as Jeffrey Dahmer was an individual. | 和杰弗瑞·达莫[连环杀人狂]一样是少数人 |
[13:39] | And I certainly don’t recall protests | 所以 我不会就此停止呼吁 |
[13:41] | or a call to punish all human men after his at… | 以及谴责那些人类在此事发生后… |
[13:57] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[13:59] | Oh, it was really not that hard. | 小菜一碟 |
[14:04] | I know what Sookie is. | 我知道苏琪的身份 |
[14:16] | So is it true that Sookie’s blood | 苏琪的血能够让你曝露于阳光下 |
[14:19] | let you walk in the sunlight? | 这是真的吗 |
[14:26] | Sophie Anne never even told you | 苏菲·安妮从未告诉你 |
[14:27] | why she sent you for Sookie. | 她撮合你和苏琪的原因吗 |
[14:29] | I returned to Bon Temps because it is my ancestral home. | 我回良辰镇 只因为我祖籍在此 |
[14:32] | Oh, spare me your lies. I’ll just find out on my own. | 少打官腔了 我会自己查清楚的 |
[14:35] | – Sookie is mine. – She won’t be if you’re dead. | -苏琪是我的 -你一死 她就不是了 |
[14:40] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 不 |
[14:45] | The blood works for a few minutes, if that. | 即便如此 她的血也只能维持几分钟 |
[14:48] | And you burn a bit slower than you would do without it. | 只不过让受阳光灼烧的速度变慢了 |
[14:51] | But you still burn. | 但是灼烧不可避免 |
[14:56] | Well, that’s gonna disappoint Sophie-Anne. | 苏菲·安妮可能会失望了 |
[14:58] | Well, I will die the true death | 除非我真的死了 |
[15:00] | before I let her get her hands on Sookie. | 否则绝不会让她碰苏琪一根寒毛 |
[15:02] | Or anyone else, for that matter. | 不光是她 任何人都不行 |
[15:04] | Russell will come for her. | 罗素也会去找她 |
[15:06] | Well, you should know, since you’re now his butt boy. | 你当然知道 你不是他的走狗吗 |
[15:09] | No longer. I killed Talbot. | 不是了 我杀了托博 |
[15:13] | So that’s why he went medieval on TV. | 难怪他在电视上大开杀戒 |
[15:15] | Well, thanks, Eric. | 埃里克 谢谢啊 |
[15:17] | You just put our cause back a thousand years. | 你让我们的境况一夜回到千年前 |
[15:20] | He must be after you for that. | 他肯定会来找你报仇的 |
[15:26] | Why are you even here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[15:27] | I’m trying to save Sookie. | 我来救苏琪 |
[15:29] | Oh, give me a break. You don’t care about Sookie. | 行了吧 你根本就不在乎苏琪 |
[15:32] | You left us in Russell’s house to die. | 你把我们交给罗素 不问死活 |
[15:35] | What is the fucking truth, for once? | 你到底来做什么 请说实话 |
[15:37] | The truth? | 实话 |
[15:39] | Well, why don’t you tell Sookie the fucking truth, | 如果你真心爱苏琪 |
[15:43] | if you really love her? | 怎么不告诉她实话 |
[15:46] | What truth? | 什么实话 |
[15:49] | The truth about what you are, | 就是你真正的身份 |
[15:51] | which I’ve already told you. | 我已经对你实话实说了 |
[15:54] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:55] | To pretend like you care about my safety, | 假装关心我的安全 |
[15:58] | so you can sell me out to Russell again, | 然后又把我卖给罗素吗 |
[16:00] | or is it to the Queen this time? | 这次该卖给女王了吧 |
[16:01] | You really believe he is trustworthy? | 你真的相信他吗 |
[16:04] | All I know is I sure as hell can’t trust you. | 我只知道我不能相信你 |
[16:07] | And now that I know what I am | 既然我知道了自己的身份 |
[16:08] | and what you want from me, | 也知道你想从我这里得到什么 |
[16:10] | I can promise you will never get it. | 我保证 你永远也得不到 |
[16:14] | Well, do what you want. | 好吧 你爱怎样就怎样 |
[16:19] | I won’t be around much longer anyway. | 反正我也不会逗留太久了 |
[16:28] | I wish you the best, Sookie Stackhouse. | 祝你好运 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[16:37] | This heinous act of pure evil is a blessing, actually, | 这种十恶不赦的罪行其实是福音 |
[16:41] | because it finally reveals the true nature of these beasts to us all. | 因为那些禽兽终于暴露了本性 |
[16:45] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[16:47] | And if I were less of a Christian, | 如果我不是基督徒 |
[16:48] | I would say, “Told you.” | 我会说”早告诉过你们了” |
[16:50] | But, of course, I take no joy in this dark time. | 不过当然了 这种黑暗时期我也高兴不起来 |
[16:54] | Guess we’re on our own for clean up. | 看来只有我俩来打扫了 |
[16:56] | I ain’t filling salt shakers | 我才没工夫干活呢 |
[16:58] | while innocent people are being attacked by vampires. | 没看见眼下吸血鬼正在杀害无辜百姓吗 |
[17:01] | It was only a matter of time before one of y’all got caught on film. | 我就知道 你们的恶行迟早是要暴露出来的 |
[17:05] | – Ah! – Okay, we get it. | -啊 -行了 我们懂了 |
[17:07] | You don’t like vampires. | 你不喜欢吸血鬼 |
[17:08] | Well, I don’t like narrow minded skinny bitches with bad dye jobs. | 我也不喜欢小心眼 皮包骨头的红毛贱人 |
[17:12] | But at least I’ve got the courtesy | 但至少我很懂礼貌 |
[17:13] | to keep my mouth shut about it. | 没有整天嚷嚷 |
[17:15] | Most of the time. | 基本上没有 |
[17:17] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这样做 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | You know, I may be skinny, but I ain’t evil. | 你知道 我或许很瘦 但我不邪恶 |
[17:27] | And once evil, always evil! | 江山易改 恶性难移 |
[17:36] | Oh, I shouldn’t have done that. | 哦 我不该那么做 |
[17:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[17:40] | It gave me total wood. | 真让我开眼界 |
[17:44] | Hey, don’t cover ’em up. They’re fucking hot. | 嘿 不要挡着牙 它们很惹火 |
[17:48] | Anyone ever told you that? | 有人这样说过吗 |
[17:53] | Arlene’s full of shit. | 艾尔琳就是坨屎 |
[17:56] | If that old boyfriend of yours had a problem with you… | 如果你的前男友介意你… |
[17:58] | He doesn’t. | 他没有 |
[18:01] | He should, but he tells me I shouldn’t hide who I am. | 他本该介意的 但他要我做我自己 |
[18:07] | Then why are you here with me instead of with him? | 那为什么在你身边的不是他而是我呢 |
[18:14] | Because he’s too good for me. | 因为我配不上他 |
[18:18] | Well, I’m not. | 那我呢 |
[18:23] | … Enough is enough. | 够了够了 |
[18:37] | – I’ve been thinking, Bear. – Bear? | -我一直在想 胖熊 -胖熊 |
[18:40] | One of them cute, cuddly ones with the big eyes | 就是那种长着大眼睛 可爱得让人想抱 |
[18:42] | and arms you could squeeze till Tuesday. | 整天都可以捏的嘟嘟熊 |
[18:47] | You’re the most special person I ever met. | 你是我见过的最特别的人 |
[18:50] | I know seeing Jessica’s gotta hurt | 我明白 你见到杰西卡 |
[18:52] | that big old heart of yours, | 小心肝那个痛啊 |
[18:54] | but I think I know a way to fix that. | 可我知道有个办法可以安抚 |
[19:00] | Summer… | 莎莫 |
[19:01] | I can tell you’re a sexual person, | 我看得出 你有性需求 |
[19:03] | Hoyt Fortenberry, | 霍伊特·福坦巴里 |
[19:04] | and if that’s what it’s gonna take | 如果这样可以消除 |
[19:06] | to fill up this distance I’m feeling between us… | 你我之间的距离感… |
[19:09] | You don’t even have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[19:10] | I know God wants girls to wait, | 我知道 上帝要女孩矜持 |
[19:12] | but I’m right about you. | 但你是我的真命天子 |
[19:19] | It’s gonna take getting used to. | 你或许需要适应一下 |
[19:21] | I mean, me being warm and all, | 我是说 我是温暖的 |
[19:23] | but maybe you’ll like it better. | 但或许你更喜欢这样 |
[19:26] | Summer, listen… | 莎莫 听着 |
[19:28] | I’m ready, Bear. | 我准备好了 胖熊 |
[19:35] | Jesus. What…? | 老天 怎么… |
[19:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:38] | – There was a fight at Merlotte’s. – Jason. | -在马洛特酒吧打了一架 -杰森 |
[19:41] | Look, I don’t wanna talk about it. How did you guys get in here? | 我不想谈这个 你们怎么进来的 |
[19:44] | The key on the sill. | 窗台上有钥匙 |
[19:45] | Is it okay if I stay here a couple days? | 我能在这里住几天吗 |
[19:49] | You in some kind of trouble again? | 你又遇到麻烦了吗 |
[19:50] | What’d you do to her now? | 你想对她做什么 |
[19:51] | – Tara. – It’s all right. | -泰拉 -没事 |
[19:52] | No, it’s not all right. | 不 当然有事 |
[19:55] | I have a few werewolves after me, and a vampire and… | 有几个狼人在追我 还有个吸血鬼… |
[19:58] | – Jesus. – Now they’re coming here. | -老天 -他们要追过来了 |
[20:00] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Why is it wherever he goes, trouble follows? | 为什么他到哪儿 哪儿就有麻烦 |
[20:05] | – It’s almost dawn. – Yeah. | -天快亮了 -是的 |
[20:07] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[20:09] | I’ll go to ground nearby, just in case I’m needed. | 我就在附近 以防万一 |
[20:24] | Tara Mae, now, | 泰拉·梅 |
[20:25] | I know you’ve been through a lot, but… | 我知道你经历了太多 但… |
[20:27] | Don’t, Sook. | 不要说了 苏克 |
[20:28] | You’re my best friend, and I love you, | 你是我最好的朋友 我爱你 |
[20:31] | but no matter what you say, | 但不管你说什么 |
[20:32] | I’m staying the fuck away from all of ’em. | 我他妈的都不想靠近他们 |
[20:34] | So, what, it’s you or Bill now? | 这是让我在你和比尔当中选择吗 |
[20:36] | I’m doing whatever I gotta do to survive. I can’t help it. | 我要竭尽全力保命 我身不由己 |
[20:40] | I wish ’em all dead for good. | 我希望他们最好都死掉 |
[20:42] | You’re talking about the man I love. | 你在诅咒我爱的人 |
[20:44] | He’s not a man. | 他不是人 |
[20:46] | They’re monsters, | 他们是恶魔 |
[20:48] | and Bill ain’t any different from the rest of ’em. | 比尔和那些家伙也没什么区别 |
[20:51] | They tie you up and duct-tape you so you can’t scream. | 他们把你绑起来 堵上嘴 你喊都没法喊 |
[20:56] | They kidnap you, rape you, | 他们绑架你 强奸你 |
[21:02] | try to turn you. | 还要转变你 |
[21:05] | That’s what Franklin did to you? | 弗兰克林就是那样对待你的 |
[21:08] | And the man you love didn’t lift a finger to save me. | 而你的爱人 一点儿救我的意思都没有 |
[21:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:23] | You have a gun in the house? | 屋里有枪吗 |
[21:26] | I got a shotgun in my truck. | 卡车里有把猎枪 |
[21:29] | Werewolves are quicker, stronger than you can imagine. | 狼人比你想象的更快 更强壮 |
[21:32] | Shoot ’em fast, and right between the eyes. | 必须迅速射击他们双眼的正中间 |
[21:34] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[21:36] | – Okay, I got this. – Are you sure? | -好的 我知道了 -真的吗 |
[21:38] | Because I’m counting on you. | 因为我都指望你了 |
[21:39] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | 好的 我没问题 没问题 |
[21:42] | I’ll take care of her. I promise. | 我会照顾好她的 我保证 |
[21:45] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[22:08] | Last night, that guy was as good as dead, | 昨晚那个人已经奄奄一息了 |
[22:12] | but a little bit of this, and he just walks away. | 只用了一点点这个 他就活过来了 |
[22:16] | It’s magic. | 真是奇迹 |
[22:19] | – You ever do it? – Sometimes. | -你用过吗 -偶尔 |
[22:22] | On special occasions. | 在特殊情况下 |
[22:25] | I wanna do it with you. | 我想和你一起用 |
[22:27] | Yesterday morning, you made coffee. | 昨天早晨 你煮了咖啡 |
[22:29] | I thought today maybe we’d graduate to juice and pancakes. | 我以为今天会升级为果汁和煎饼 |
[22:33] | Okay, I know it’s powerful. | 是的 我知道这个威力很大 |
[22:35] | It’s more than powerful, it’s unpredictable. | 不仅是威力大 它的威力不可预知 |
[22:37] | It affects everybody different. | 不同的人会有不同的反应 |
[22:38] | – How does it affect you? – It depends. | -对你有什么影响 -看情况 |
[22:41] | Where I am, who I’m with. | 看我在哪儿 和谁一起 |
[22:43] | Well, you’re safe with me. | 你和我在一起很安全 |
[22:46] | You gotta know that by now. | 你现在应该知道这一点吧 |
[22:56] | Most folks use this for sex, | 人们一般在做爱时用它 |
[22:58] | but it can take you much, much deeper. | 但它的威力可远远不止如此 |
[23:02] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | It helps you connect even more | 它会让你神游天外 |
[23:07] | to whatever magic you’re already hooked up to. | 进入不可思议的神奇国度 |
[23:09] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:11] | Because I care for people who live in a different reality. | 因为我照顾的是生活在另一个世界的人 |
[23:14] | That takes mad intuition. | 这需要近似疯狂的直觉 |
[23:17] | So you more like a shaman in a Sunday hat. | 所以你就像个戴着礼帽的巫师 |
[23:23] | It’s in you too. | 你内心深处也是 |
[23:26] | You know that. | 你懂的 |
[23:29] | All you need is a little push. | 只需有人 轻轻推你一把 |
[23:49] | Oh, Lordy. | 哦 老天 |
[23:51] | We’ve just heard that the Special Forces | 本台刚刚收到消息 特种部队突袭了 |
[23:54] | raid on Russell Edgington’s residence | 罗素·爱丁顿位于密西西比杰克逊的住处 |
[23:56] | in Jackson, Mississippi has turned up no clue | 目前对于这位吸血鬼恐怖分子的去向 |
[23:58] | as to the vampire terrorist’s whereabouts. | 尚无任何线索可循 |
[24:00] | In fact, sources say the mansion | 事实上 据消息来源称 |
[24:01] | was as empty as a tomb, no pun intended. | 整座豪宅空如”墓穴” 这绝无双关之意 |
[24:05] | As authorities continue to search for Russell Edgington… | 当局全力搜捕罗素·爱丁顿的同时… |
[24:07] | Well, hey, Sam. How are you this morning? | 山姆 今早感觉如何 |
[24:11] | Uh. Reason the TV is so loud? | 电视声音怎么这么大 |
[24:13] | Oh, fuck-a-doo. | 我真该死 |
[24:15] | I am so sorry. I will turn that off right now. | 太抱歉了 我马上关掉 |
[24:18] | … would allow each class the opportunity to protect… | …以便各方人士能保护… |
[24:20] | I need some coffee. | 我要喝点咖啡 |
[24:22] | More like hair of the dog, huh? | 当作解宿醉的酒 对吧 |
[24:29] | – Hey, Terry. – Hey, boss. Sorry I’m late. | -早 特里 -早 老板 抱歉迟到了 |
[24:32] | Shift don’t start for 20 minutes. | 还有二十分钟才到你轮班 |
[24:33] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[24:34] | Well, | 那个 |
[24:36] | sorry for being sorry. | 抱歉 总之很抱歉 |
[24:40] | Okay, everybody, everybody just… you can relax. | 好了 各位听我说 都放松点儿 |
[24:45] | Okay? I didn’t kill anybody. | 我又没杀人 |
[24:48] | Lafayette called me this morning, and the guy is fine. | 拉法耶今早来电话了 那家伙没事 |
[24:53] | So pretend you’re all normal. | 所以都给我打起精神来 |
[25:02] | Why exactly are you handing me marijuana? | 你为啥要给我大麻 |
[25:05] | Black cohosh. Brings down your testosterone levels. | 这是黑升麻 能降低睾丸素[男性荷尔蒙] |
[25:09] | For your rage. | 消消火气 |
[25:11] | – You obviously have a problem. – Thanks. | -你显然怒气未消 -谢了 |
[25:13] | You got anything that works | 你那儿还有什么药 |
[25:14] | for nosiness and bad boundaries? | 能治治”多管闲事”吗 |
[25:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s just something I do. | 哦 真抱歉 我只是习惯如此 |
[25:20] | I give people remedies. I’m a Wiccan. | 常给人们开些药方 我是女巫 |
[25:24] | Hey, listen. You’re new here, so you wouldn’t know this, | 听着 你是新来的 所以可能不清楚规矩 |
[25:26] | but I got two rules in my bar: | 我的酒吧有两个规矩 |
[25:28] | No dancing, no religion. | 一不许跳舞 二不提宗教 |
[25:32] | – Good to know. – Yeah. | -明白 -好的 |
[25:38] | Dude, why’d you tell ’em that guy didn’t die? | 哥们 干嘛告诉他们那傻逼没挂 |
[25:41] | You were finally getting some respect. | 你好不容易赢得点尊重 |
[25:43] | Tommy, it’s not respect | 托米 这不是尊重 |
[25:45] | when your employees think you’re a psychopath. | 只会被员工看作神经病 失心疯 |
[25:48] | All I know is, was proud of my big brother last night. | 反正我昨晚为我老哥感到骄傲 |
[25:51] | Yeah, well, you’re an idiot. | 骄傲个毛 你个白痴 |
[26:06] | Secondhand smoke, bad. | 二手烟可对宝宝不好 |
[26:08] | You carrying a heavy load, bad-bad. | 你还提重物 更不好 |
[26:16] | Arlene? Honey, What’s wrong? | 阿尔琳 宝贝儿 怎么了 |
[26:20] | Oh, Terry. | 特里 |
[26:24] | – Terry, this baby… – Are you spotting grayish tissue, | -特里 这个孩子… -是不是你发现 |
[26:26] | having side cramps or experiencing a dull, | 有流产的征兆 还是你的腰 |
[26:29] | consistent ache in your lower back? | 又开始持续钝痛了 |
[26:30] | No, I’m fine. It’s just… | 不 我很好 只是… |
[26:37] | You’re worried about me and my parenting skills, ain’t you? | 你是担心我 怕我不能做个好爸爸 对吗 |
[26:41] | Oh, Arlene, I promise you, | 阿尔琳 我向你保证 |
[26:45] | I will be the best daddy to our baby… | 我会成为我们宝宝的绝世好老爸 |
[26:47] | No, Terry. This baby ain’t yours. | 不 特里 这孩子不是你的 |
[26:51] | It’s Rene’s. | 是雷内的 |
[26:56] | It’s gonna be evil, and I wanna get rid of it. | 这孩子是恶魔之子 我不想要了 |
[27:07] | No. | 不 |
[27:10] | I will raise that child as my own. | 这个孩子 我会视同己出 |
[27:15] | Do you hear me, Arlene? | 听见没 阿尔琳 |
[27:17] | I want to marry you | 我要娶你 |
[27:19] | and together we will surround that baby | 我们要一起 给这个孩子 |
[27:21] | with more love than it can handle. | 无以复加的爱 |
[27:26] | It’s okay. Just let it out. | 没关系 别打掉 |
[27:31] | Let it out. | 生下来吧 |
[27:35] | Oh. Franklin was coming after her. | 昨晚 弗兰克林找到她了 |
[27:38] | And I just… | 所以我… |
[27:40] | I fired. | 开了枪 |
[27:44] | One minute he was there, and the next… | 前一秒钟他还凶神恶煞 下一秒… |
[27:48] | he was just a big old pile of… | 他就化作了一大摊… |
[27:50] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:51] | Franklin hurt her worse than you and I can imagine. | 弗兰克林对她的伤害 远比你我想象的严重 |
[27:53] | – You saved her life. – No, I didn’t. | -你救了她的命 -不 我没有 |
[27:56] | Doesn’t feel like it now, but you did the right thing. | 你现在还不这么觉得 但你做的是对的 |
[27:58] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[28:00] | Look, I know how awful it is to kill someone, | 我知道杀了人感觉有多糟 |
[28:03] | – but you have to remember… – but I shot Eggs. | -但你要记得… -蛋蛋是我杀的 |
[28:09] | He was coming after Andy with a knife. | 当时他握着刀追上了安迪 |
[28:13] | And I shot him. | 所以我对他开枪了 |
[28:15] | Dead. | 一枪毙命 |
[28:17] | And I didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[28:19] | because before I even had time to think, | 我还没来得及反应时 |
[28:21] | Andy took over, and I ran, | 安迪就揽下责任 而我跑了 |
[28:24] | and I didn’t know which lies to tell you or Tara. | 我不知道对你和泰拉该如何交代 |
[28:27] | So I didn’t tell you any. | 所以就什么也没说 |
[28:30] | Tara’s gotta know. | 泰拉迟早会知道 |
[28:31] | People always find out, and it hurts them ten times more. | 人们终会发现谎言 那时伤害就更大了 |
[28:35] | Like with Eggs, huh? | 就像你对蛋蛋那样吗 |
[28:37] | You told him the truth, and look what happened. | 你告诉了他实情 结果瞧瞧都发生了什么 |
[28:39] | – Jason. – I’m good at protecting people. | -杰森 -我擅长保护别人 |
[28:42] | It’s like the only thing I do right, | 看来也只有这件事我能做对 |
[28:45] | and that’s what I’m doing. | 我现在所做的也是一样 |
[28:45] | You’re not protecting her. You’re lying to her. | 你不是在保护她 而是在欺骗她 |
[28:48] | And they ain’t always so different. | 欺骗有时候正是为了保护 |
[28:51] | Yes, they are. | 借口罢了 |
[28:55] | How would you know, Sook? | 你怎么知道呢 苏克 |
[28:57] | No one can keep anything from you. | 反正根本没人骗得了你 |
[29:00] | Vampires can. | 吸血鬼能 |
[29:15] | Oh, check out barbies. | 瞧这些芭比娃娃 |
[29:18] | Look at ’em getting funky now. Mary. Go, girl. | 连她们也嗨起来了 玛利亚 跳呀 小妞 |
[29:22] | They’re having fun. That got to be a good thing. | 小神们玩得这么尽兴 这肯定是好事 |
[29:34] | Fuck. | 爽 |
[29:41] | Going round. | 转啊 |
[30:09] | Your teeth is wobbling. | 你的牙齿在打颤 |
[30:28] | – You know her? – Yeah. | -你认识她 -对 |
[30:32] | She could undo very powerful spells. | 她能逆转非常强大的法术 |
[30:35] | With those oils, she saved many people from evil. | 她用这些药油 从恶魔手中解救了许多人 |
[31:19] | Women from all over Mexico | 全墨西哥妇女都慕名而来 |
[31:22] | came to her for fertility problems. | 请她解决生育方面的问题 |
[31:27] | The egg will draw her essence up and cleanse it. | 蛋黄会吸取她元气 将之净化 |
[31:34] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:36] | We’re connected, bro. | 我们身灵相通 宝贝儿 |
[31:48] | Bye. | 拜 |
[32:05] | Your great-great-great-grandma Mae | 这是你的曾曾曾祖母 梅 |
[32:08] | And her girl, Winnie. | 还有她的女儿 温妮 |
[32:13] | Never had to share their bed with their master | 洒下这些药粉后 |
[32:15] | because of that powder. | 就不用和主人同床了 |
[32:18] | That’s my great-great-grandmama Winnie? | 那是我的曾曾祖母温妮吗 |
[32:21] | Yes, sir. Mae was a conjurer. | 是的 先生 梅是个女巫 |
[32:25] | Passed that right down to Winnie. | 把本领传给了温妮 |
[32:28] | How come I never knew that? | 我怎么从来都不知道 |
[32:31] | You know now. | 现在你知道了 |
[32:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[33:13] | Your grandfather? | 你祖父 |
[33:20] | He practiced black arts. | 他精通妖法 |
[33:23] | Scared the shit out of mi mami. | 吓坏我妈妈了 |
[33:26] | She dragged you all over the fucking world | 她拖着你满世界跑 |
[33:29] | trying to escape him? | 就是想逃离他吗 |
[33:31] | Because he had big plans for me. | 因为他为我制定了宏伟的计划 |
[33:38] | It’s okay. It’s o… it’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[33:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[33:42] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是啥啊 |
[33:45] | That’s my grandfather. | 我的祖父 |
[33:47] | A hechicero, a sorcerer. | 一个巫师 术士 |
[33:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:55] | That was fucking awesome. | 真他妈过瘾啊 |
[34:06] | I know this is a dream. | 我知道这是个梦 |
[34:07] | Well, you might as well enjoy it, then. | 那便放心享受吧 |
[34:10] | Will your blood ever wear off? | 你的血什么时候能消失 |
[34:13] | I’m tired of dreaming about you. | 我已经厌倦再梦见你了 |
[34:15] | No, it’s not just the blood. | 不 不止是因为血 |
[34:18] | You know you have feelings for me. | 你知道你对我有感觉 |
[34:28] | You know you like this. | 你知道你喜欢这个 |
[34:31] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[34:38] | And you know you can’t trust Bill. | 而且你知道不能信任比尔 |
[34:42] | That’s not my blood talking. | 那不是我的血所施加的影响 |
[34:46] | It’s your survival instinct. | 而是你的求生本能 |
[34:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[35:10] | Still sleeping? | 还在睡觉 |
[35:12] | Or you hiding out from Sook? | 还是你在躲着苏克 |
[35:16] | From the world, I guess. | 是躲着整个世界吧 我想 |
[35:21] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[35:29] | It’s okay, you know. | 没事的 |
[35:32] | I’m sure it’s gotta feel weird having to do what you did. | 我知道 做了那种事情 感觉肯定怪怪的 |
[35:38] | – Tara… – You saved my life last night. | -泰拉 -昨晚你救了我的命 |
[35:44] | You’ve been saving me since I was a little girl. | 从我还是小女孩的时候 你就一直保护我 |
[35:47] | Yeah. That’s what I wanna talk to you about. | 没错 我正想和你谈谈这个 |
[35:50] | See, sometimes when you… you try and save people, | 知道吗 有时候 你很想去救人 |
[35:54] | you end up not. | 结果没有救成 |
[35:55] | It’s almost like your right hand, | 就好像你的右手 |
[35:58] | it’s not talking to your other hand. | 和左手协调不起来了 |
[35:59] | A-and you don’t know which one to listen to ’cause… | 你不知道该用哪一只手 因为… |
[36:02] | ’cause they both wanna do the right thing… | 因为两只手都想做正确的事情 |
[36:03] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[36:06] | I’m trying to say thank you | 关于昨晚 |
[36:10] | for last night, | 我想说声谢谢 |
[36:13] | and letting me crash. | 让我卸下重担 |
[36:16] | You just get it. | 你做到了 |
[36:22] | Tara, you know I ain’t that deep. | 泰拉 你知道我想不到那么多 |
[36:25] | For some reason, you like pretending | 不知为何 你好像在故意假装 |
[36:27] | you’re too dumb to know better, do better. | 笨到什么都不懂 什么都不会做 |
[36:32] | But you, you’re good. | 但其实 你很棒 |
[36:38] | I can count on you. | 我可以依靠你 |
[36:41] | And there ain’t much of that left anymore. | 能让我依靠的 已经不多了 |
[37:00] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[37:04] | Just, you know, breathe. | 只用 好好活着 |
[37:48] | – Wait. – No, I’m… | -等等 -不 我… |
[37:50] | -No, you don’t have to be… – Fucked up. | -你没有必要… -我在干什么啊 |
[37:53] | I’m so totally fucked up. | 我太没用了 |
[38:03] | I shot Eggs. | 是我杀了蛋蛋 |
[38:09] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[38:11] | Tara, please. Hit me. | 泰拉 求你 打我 |
[38:15] | Call the cops. Tell me you hate me. Anything. | 叫警察来 说你恨我 什么都行 |
[38:28] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[38:44] | Motherfuck! | 真他妈该死 |
[39:02] | Vampers go back to hell! | 吸血鬼滚回地狱去吧 |
[39:18] | I can still smell them. | 我还可以闻到他们 |
[39:21] | No, we can track them down! | 别拦我 我们可以追踪到他们 |
[39:22] | – It’s more important than ever that we restrain ourselves. – But… | -现在我们必须学会克制 -可是… |
[39:25] | Even if it is against our nature. | 即使这要违背我们的天性 |
[39:49] | How many times you gonna count it? | 你还要数多少次 |
[39:54] | Until it stops being fun, sweetheart. | 直到变得无趣为止 甜心 |
[39:59] | It’s all ours, babe. | 都是我们的 宝贝儿 |
[40:03] | Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
[40:15] | Surprise, asshole. | 惊喜吧 混蛋 |
[40:19] | – What the fuck? – Give me my money. | -怎么回事 -把钱给我 |
[40:32] | Where’s the rest? | 剩下的呢 |
[40:39] | – It’s in the truck. – Get it! | -在卡车里 -快去拿 |
[40:44] | Give me your pants. Give me your fucking pants! | 把你的裤子给我 快他妈的给我 |
[41:00] | What the fuck’s taking so long? | 他妈的怎么这么久 |
[41:01] | It spilled! just give me a sec! | 掉出来了 给我点时间 |
[41:03] | You know, she told me all about you. | 知道吗 她把你的事情都跟我说了 |
[41:07] | After she’d fuck you, | 每次跟你干完 |
[41:08] | she’d come crawling back into bed with me. | 她就爬回我的床 |
[41:11] | She told me you like to bark in your sleep. | 她说你睡觉的时候还会叫 |
[41:14] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[41:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I am a freak. | 没错 是的 我就是怪胎 |
[41:19] | That makes it okay to fuck me over? | 所以耍我也无所谓是吗 |
[41:21] | Huh? Steal my money I was gonna make a new life with? | 还敢抢走我为了未来生活攒下的积蓄 |
[41:24] | I’ll fuck you over, you greedy piece of shit! | 老子干翻你 你这贪婪的混蛋 |
[41:26] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[41:28] | Stop it, Sam. I will shoot you, Sam. | 住手 山姆 我要开枪了 山姆 |
[41:37] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[41:45] | Honey, stay with me. Stay with… oh, god, no. | 亲爱的 别离开我 别走 上帝啊 不 |
[41:49] | No, don’t you fucking die on me. | 不 不要离开我啊 |
[41:52] | No. | 不 |
[42:19] | Fucker. | 该死的 |
[42:40] | She insisted. | 她非要来 |
[42:41] | She always does. | 她一直如此 |
[42:49] | What did you mean, you’re not gonna be around much longer? | 你说不会停留很久是什么意思 |
[42:52] | Don’t pretend you care about me. | 别假装在乎我 |
[42:55] | This is about Bill. | 只是因为比尔罢了 |
[42:58] | Deep down, you know you shouldn’t trust him. | 实际上 你自己知道不应该信任他 |
[43:01] | Okay. Tell me why. | 好吧 告诉我原因 |
[43:07] | Well, here’s the truth. | 告诉你一个事实 |
[43:09] | There are forces beyond even my control. | 即便如我这般强大 也有不能做到的事情 |
[43:12] | If I meet the true death | 如果我在死之前 |
[43:14] | without having at least kissed you, Sookie Stackhouse, | 连吻你都不能做到 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[43:17] | that would be my biggest regret. | 我会永远后悔的 |
[43:19] | Why does it sound like you’re saying goodbye to me? | 怎么听起来像是你在跟我诀别 |
[43:25] | Because I am. | 本来就是 |
[43:45] | Okay, I get it. I’m irresistible and intoxicating. | 好的 我知道了 我很诱人 令你神往 |
[43:49] | But keeping things from me | 但是有些事情瞒着我不说 |
[43:51] | does not exactly help your cause. | 可不能帮助你达成目的 |
[43:54] | Tell me why I shouldn’t trust Bill. | 告诉我为什么不该信任比尔 |
[44:02] | What? | 什么事 |
[44:03] | Blah, blah, vampire emergency, blah. | 吸血鬼紧急呼叫 废话不说了 |
[44:14] | This better be good. | 最好是好消息 |
[44:16] | You’re too busy signing wills | 你一直忙着写遗嘱 |
[44:18] | and making out with the solution instead of using her. | 找出解决办法 却没有利用她 |
[44:20] | There isn’t any way to use her. | 没办法利用她 |
[44:23] | It won’t work. | 行不通 |
[44:24] | We know Russell wants her. | 你我都清楚罗素想得到她 |
[44:27] | Give her to him to save your own skin. | 把她交给罗素就能救你一命 |
[44:29] | No. | 不 |
[44:30] | He’s gonna get her anyway, sooner or later. | 无论怎样他都会抓到她 这是早晚的事 |
[44:35] | No. | 不 |
[44:37] | I won’t do that to her. | 我不会那样做的 |
[44:40] | You’re choosing a human over yourself, Eric? | 你竟然为了人类不顾自己 埃里克 |
[44:46] | Over me? | 也弃我于不顾 |
[44:47] | Your lack of sentiment has always been your most admirable quality. | 冷酷无情一直是你最值得称赞的优点 |
[44:51] | Do not disappoint me now. | 现在可别让我失望 |
[44:52] | You would have said and done anything to save Godric. | 为了救格瑞克 你宁愿牺牲一切 |
[44:58] | I have no interest in inheriting your farm on Irlande. | 我对继承你的爱尔兰庄园不感兴趣 |
[45:02] | That place is a windy shit hole. | 谁稀罕那个老在刮风的破地方 |
[45:04] | If you’re not gonna give him Sookie, | 如果你不想把苏琪交给他 |
[45:06] | at least figure out how to use her. | 至少弄清楚怎样利用她 |
[45:09] | And fast. | 越快越好 |
[45:19] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[45:22] | Wasn’t expecting you till later. | 没想到你们这么快就到了 |
[45:24] | Pull around the corner. | 拉到角落去吧 |
[45:43] | Looking for something special tonight? | 在找什么特别的东西吗 |
[45:45] | Found it. | 已经找到了 |
[45:51] | What kind of weird shit you into? | 你带着什么怪玩意儿 |
[45:54] | I was looking to spend some quality time. | 我希望能过得充实点 |
[45:59] | Five hundred? | 五百块 |
[46:03] | Bail costs a thousand. | 押金一千块 |
[46:09] | I’ll give you more than you could ever dream of. | 你做梦都拿不到我给你的那么多 |
[46:21] | You got someplace we can go? | 你有能去的地方吗 |
[46:25] | Yeah. | 有 |
[46:45] | Remember when you said there are other ways | 还记得你说过 总有办法的 |
[46:48] | of not being, uh, pregnant? | 就是关于我怀孕的事儿 |
[46:53] | Can we talk about that? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
[47:09] | You’re a vampire who chews on her fingernails? | 吸血鬼也咬指甲吗 |
[47:12] | They grow back. | 会长出来的 |
[47:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:16] | I wanna be with you for everything that you are. | 不管你是什么 我都想和你在一起 |
[47:19] | Oh, you’re only saying that | 你会这样说 |
[47:21] | because all you see now | 是因为你现在看到 |
[47:23] | is the quirky vampire girl who bites her nails. | 一个古怪的吸血鬼女孩在咬指甲 |
[47:25] | You’re wrong. I broke up with Summer. | 你错了 我和莎莫分手了 |
[47:28] | I drove up to Caddo Lake, and I spent all day asking God | 我开车去卡多湖 一整天都在祈求上帝 |
[47:32] | to give me a reason why we can’t be together. | 请祂给个理由 说说我们为何不能在一起 |
[47:37] | And a hush came over the water, | 然后水面忽然安静了 |
[47:40] | and all the bugs stopped buzzing. | 所有的虫子都停止了嗡鸣 |
[47:43] | And it came to me, | 我忽然意识到 |
[47:46] | there is no reason. | 根本不存在任何理由 |
[47:50] | Hoyt, if you knew half the shit I’d done. | 霍伊特 你不知道 我做的那些蠢事 |
[47:54] | It’s unimaginable. | 你根本无法想象 |
[47:58] | And I actually liked it. | 而我竟然很沉迷 |
[48:01] | You don’t wanna know that part of me. | 你不会想了解那样的我 |
[48:03] | Well, if you don’t wanna be with me | 如果因为你不爱我 |
[48:06] | because you don’t love me, | 所以不想和我在一起 |
[48:07] | that’s something else. | 就另当别论 |
[48:09] | But don’t tell me what I want and what I don’t want. | 但是不要妄自猜度我的想法 |
[48:11] | That’s my decision to make, and I want you. | 决定由我来做 而我想要的是你 |
[48:17] | Tell me you don’t love me. | 告诉我你不爱我 |
[48:19] | Look me straight in the eye and say it, | 直视我的眼睛 说出来 |
[48:22] | and I’ll leave you alone. | 我就会离开你 |
[48:45] | All right, y’all. See you later. | 好的 各位 回头见 |
[48:51] | Nice work in there, dude. | 干得漂亮 老兄 |
[49:09] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[49:26] | Oh, Hoyt. I love you, too. | 霍伊特 我也爱你 |
[49:28] | Now, drink my blood. | 现在 喝我的血 |
[49:54] | – Where is she? – She ain’t with you? | -她在哪儿 -没跟你在一起吗 |
[49:57] | I’ve been looking everywhere, man. | 我到处找遍了 老兄 |
[49:59] | She’s not answering her phone, nothing. She left a note. | 她不接电话 只留了字条 |
[50:02] | You promised me you’d look after her! | 你答应过照顾她的 |
[50:04] | Well, I did. | 我是答应过 |
[50:06] | But you know better than anyone, | 但是你比谁都清楚 |
[50:07] | Sook’s gonna do what sook’s gonna do. | 苏克想做什么就会去做 |
[50:09] | And ain’t no man or brother’s gonna stop her. | 没人能拦住她 她的哥哥也不行 |
[50:11] | You gave me your word, Jason. | 你答应过我 杰森 |
[50:13] | You have let me down. | 你让我很失望 |
[50:15] | – And now… – Jesus fuck! | -但是现在… -我操 |
[50:17] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[50:19] | Just shut your fucking mouth! | 你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[50:20] | And get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[50:24] | Yeah. Sookie told me how that works. | 苏琪告诉过我这句话多么有用 |
[50:28] | I take back whatever invitation you got to come inside my fucking house! | 我收回一切让你进入我家的邀请 |
[50:36] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[51:07] | Oh, mama. | 我的妈呀 |
[51:15] | I’m so sorry, Talbot. | 我很抱歉 托博 |
[51:17] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[51:20] | You’re the strongest man I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过的最强壮的人 |
[51:23] | You made us a home. | 是你成就了那个家 |
[51:25] | You made us family. | 让我们成为家人 |
[51:26] | Yeah, it was a nice house. | 是的 那房子是不错 |
[51:27] | It was a home. | 那是我们的家 |
[51:29] | A haven. | 是天堂 |
[51:31] | A refuge from all that madness. | 是远离愚蠢与疯狂的港湾 |
[51:42] | I told you, extra 500 to bite me. | 我告诉过你 咬我要另付五百刀 |
[51:51] | Oh, brother. | 兄弟 |
[51:53] | It’s all my fault. | 是我的错 |
[51:56] | I will never forgive myself that in end, | 那一刻 你是如此孤独 |
[52:01] | you were so alone, | 甚至没人牵你的手 |
[52:05] | with no one holding your hand. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[52:10] | Your beautiful, | 你那双非常 |
[52:13] | beautiful hand. | 非常漂亮的手 |
[52:23] | It is one thing to face eternity without you, | 没有同生 倒也罢了 |
[52:26] | but to have not been with you at the true death… | 却没能与你共死 |
[52:39] | Talbot, you saved me from the world. | 托博 是你救了我 于乱世之中 |
[52:45] | From myself. | 于乱我之中 |
[52:48] | I was a fool to trust him. | 信任他是我太愚蠢 |
[52:51] | And I am more sorry than I can ever say. | 我的歉意难以言表 |
[53:14] | I’m so glad we had a chance to say our goodbye. | 我很高兴 我们有机会对彼此说再见 |
[53:48] | – Where the hell have you been? – I needed to think. | -你去哪儿了 -我需要思考 |
[53:51] | I’m not some kind of prisoner | 我不是犯人 |
[53:52] | you can just lock up any time you feel like taking off. | 你说关就关 说放就放 |
[53:55] | Actually, you are. | 实际上 你就是 |
[53:58] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[54:04] | I knew I shouldn’t have trust you. | 我就知道不该相信你 |
[54:05] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[54:07] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[54:20] | Eric! | 埃里克 |