英文名称:Pineapple Express
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | 1937年 美利坚共和国 | |
[01:14] | – When did it start? – At 0500. We’re seven minutes in. | -几点开始的 -5点整 已经开始7分钟了 |
[01:27] | Private Miller… | 列兵米勒 |
[01:28] | You’ve been smoking ltem 9 for seven minutes and 13 seconds. | 你已吸入9号试剂达7分13秒 |
[01:31] | We’re going to ask you several questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[01:33] | How do you feel? | 现在感觉如何 |
[01:35] | Well sir… | 长官 |
[01:37] | …I feel like a… | 我觉得像 |
[01:40] | Like a slice of butter… | 像是一片黄油 |
[01:43] | …melting on top of a big old pile of flapjacks. | 融化在一堆又大又硬的烙饼上 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[01:53] | Okay Private Miller, when you think of your superiors… | 好 列兵米勒 当你想到你的上司 |
[01:56] | …What emotions do you feel? | 情绪如何 |
[02:06] | Okay private Miller? | 列兵米勒 |
[02:11] | Is this normal? | 这正常吗 |
[02:12] | Okay private… | 列兵 |
[02:15] | Okay private Miller? | 列兵米勒 |
[02:17] | Private Miller. | 列兵米勒 |
[02:22] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[02:30] | This went out sir. | 熄了 长官 |
[02:31] | Can you torch me? | 借个火 |
[02:34] | We’ll send someone in. | 我们会派人进去 |
[02:37] | Holy bejesus! | 老天爷啊 |
[02:45] | Private Miller answer the question. | 列兵米勒 回答问题 |
[02:48] | What was the question again sir? | 再问一遍 长官 |
[02:50] | When you think of your superiors, what emotions do you feel? | 当你想到你的上司 情绪如何 |
[02:54] | You know what problem I have… | 你知道我为什么跟 |
[02:56] | …with your fucking little dog-and-pony act you call the military? | 那个人模狗样的叫做军队的玩意儿对着干吗 |
[02:59] | Here it is. One, lots of dudes. | 这么说吧 第一 一群傻冒 |
[03:03] | Where are the boobies? | 傻冒去哪里了 |
[03:05] | Two, why are we underground right now sir? | 第二 我们跑这地底下干吗来着 长官 |
[03:08] | Why can’t we be out in the open? why aren’t we in a square right now? | 为什么不在光天化日之下 为什么不在操场上 |
[03:12] | Why aren’t we talking to people letting them know ltem 9 exists? | 为什么不能告诉人们 让他们知道9号试剂的存在 |
[03:15] | Get it out, shout the roof tops | 敲锣打鼓的告诉他们 |
[03:18] | “this is great! this is the bee’s knees ltem 9!” | 绝无仅有 9号试剂真是棒极了 |
[03:22] | Private we need you to be serious. | 列兵 请正经点 |
[03:24] | I’m serious. Your dick my mouth. | 我正经的很 你的小弟弟 我的嘴 |
[03:32] | That’s inappropriate. | 真丢人 |
[03:42] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[03:43] | I’ve seen enough. Shut it down. | 我看够了 终止吧 |
[03:47] | Bury the hatch, sell the land, and dispose of him. | 掩埋实验舱 卖掉这块地 把他也处理了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1508个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:223个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:247个,专四词汇:177个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:536个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:51] | This never happened. | 此事从未发生过 |
[03:52] | Dude what happened to your eye? | 哥们儿 你眼睛咋了 |
[03:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:57] | Can you guys understand me? | 听不懂我说啥吗 |
[03:59] | – Hey. hey where we going? – This is general Brat. | -喂喂 我们去哪里 -我是布拉特将军 |
[04:02] | We’ve reached a final conclusion on ltem 9. | 我们对9号试剂已得出最终结论 |
[04:05] | Illegal! | 非法 |
[04:07] | Hey this is Sam. good morning. | 我是山姆 早安 |
[04:09] | Welcome to KRAD. | 欢迎收听公路之声 |
[04:10] | You know I think that last caller had some undeniable points. | 我认为上一位连线听众的部分观点不可否认 |
[04:13] | Right now we’re gonna get to the next caller Dale Denton. | 现在来接听下一位打进电话的朋友 戴尔・丹顿 |
[04:16] | Hey Sam. Big huge fan. First-time caller. | 山姆 我是忠实粉丝 第一次打进来 |
[04:20] | – Here’s my piece. – all right. | -我这么认为 -说吧 |
[04:22] | If marijuana is not legal within the next five years… | 如果大麻在未来5年内被禁 |
[04:24] | …I have no faith left in humanity period. | 我对人类就彻底失去信心了 |
[04:28] | Everyone likes smoking weed. | 人人都爱抽那玩意儿 |
[04:30] | They have for thousands of years. They’re not gonna stop anytime soon. | 都延续几千年了 不可能说禁就禁 |
[04:33] | It makes everything better, makes food better, makes music better. | 它让生活充满阳光 吃的也好吃了 音乐也更棒了 |
[04:36] | It makes sex feel better for god’s sakes. | 做爱也更爽了 感谢上帝 |
[04:38] | It makes shitty movies better you know? | 就连狗屎电影都好看了 懂吧 |
[04:50] | Hi there. Are you Sandra Danby? | 你好 是桑德拉・黛比吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:54] | Well I’m garth from global saviors and… | 我是格尔茨 来自全球救助中心 这是 |
[04:58] | – What is this? – I’m joking. | -这是什么 -开个玩笑 |
[05:00] | You failed to show up for divorce proceedings… | 4次离婚仲裁你都没出席 |
[05:03] | …four times under court order and you’ve been served. | 根据法院指令 你被传召了 |
[05:06] | – Oh great. Thanks a lot asshole. – Sorry. | -好极了 谢了混蛋 -抱歉 |
[05:09] | I’m just saying love has no age. | 爱没有年龄界限 |
[05:12] | You can’t instantly tell me that a man because he’s a certain age… | 你不要一直跟我说 由于你的年龄 |
[05:15] | …can’t marry a woman or love a woman. | 你不能和女人相爱 更不能结婚 |
[05:17] | I’m dating a high-school girl. | 我正在和一个高中女生约会呢 |
[05:19] | You’re not maximizing your potential. | 你还没发掘出潜力吧 |
[05:20] | Do you want to think this girl takes you seriously? | 你觉得那妞是来真格的吗 |
[05:23] | No but if I’m 25 and the girl is 18 years old… | 不 但是如果我25而那姑娘18的话 |
[05:26] | …you know in society that might look bad. But | 也许世俗眼光看来 有点糟糕 但是 |
[05:28] | – Hey! As long as it’s consensual. – I think it’s consensual. | -还得两情相悦呢 -我认为事实如此 |
[05:33] | Yo you been served. | 你 你被传召了 |
[05:35] | You’ve been served. You’ve been served. | 你被传召了 你被传召了 |
[05:38] | You’ve been served. | 你被传召了 |
[05:48] | Walter Wadska the third. | 沃尔特・瓦达斯卡三世 |
[05:50] | You here to fix the fax machine? | 你是来修传真机的吧 |
[05:52] | No I’m here to tell you you owe mastercard 4068 bucks. | 不 我来通知你 你的信用卡欠账4068美元 |
[05:56] | You’ve been served by the best. Keep it real. | 你被传召了 乐意效劳 |
[06:04] | Why don’t you get a real job, you fucking cocksucker? | 你就不能找个正经活儿 你这烂人 |
[06:12] | – Hey “electric avenue.” – I know right? | -“霓虹大街” -没错 |
[06:17] | – Take that shit to the next level eh? – Okay I will. | -能打到下一关吗 -行 我会的 |
[06:32] | – Dr. Edgar Terrence? – yes. | -埃德加・特伦斯医生 -是我 |
[06:35] | You have repeatedly refused to trim the monkey tree… | 由于你多次拒绝修剪猴面包树 |
[06:38] | …that spills onto your neighbor’s property. | 至使其枝干已侵入邻居的房产 |
[06:40] | And now because of that you’ve been served. | 鉴于此事 你被传召了 |
[06:43] | You’re a jerk. | 你这混球 |
[06:44] | All this current system is doing… | 现在的系统 |
[06:46] | …is putting money in the hands of criminals… | 就是在把钱往罪犯手里塞 |
[06:49] | And it’s making ordinary people like you and me deal with those criminals. | 致使你我这样的平凡人物和罪犯抗争 |
[06:52] | You ever dealt with a drug dealer? | 你和毒贩打过交道吗 |
[06:54] | It’s terrible it’s weird it’s awkward. | 真是可怕 怪异又棘手 |
[06:56] | They think they’re your friend but they’re not. | 他们以为他们是你的朋友 其实不是 |
[06:58] | Dale I get your point. Thanks for your input. Next caller please. | 戴尔我懂了 谢谢你的来电 下一位听众 谢谢 |
[07:15] | I can’t come. | 我不能去了 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:20] | Why the fuck not, Dale? | 你他妈说啥 戴尔 |
[07:21] | I just… Look I can’t come. | 我只是 听着 我不能去了 |
[07:23] | I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. It’s a bad day for me. | 明天我有一堆事 手忙脚乱 |
[07:26] | Jesus christ Dale. When were you gonna tell me? | 见鬼 戴尔 你怎么不早说 |
[07:29] | My mom has been shopping all day. | 我妈准备了整整一天 |
[07:31] | – Why she’s been shopping all day? – She’s already planning on couscous. | -干吗这么急 -她都已准备了蒸粗麦粉 |
[07:33] | I said I might be able to go. So why is she doing that already? | 我说我可能会去 她就迫不及待去准备 |
[07:36] | – Now I look like an asshole. – You are one. | -现在我里外不是人 -你就是个混蛋 |
[07:38] | Come on don’t say that. I just can’t go. I have a job. | 宝贝儿 别这么说 我只是去不成了 我要干活 |
[07:41] | – Fine. – “fine”? | -行吧 -“行”? |
[07:43] | Don’t come. I don’t care. | 别来了 我不在乎了 |
[07:44] | You don’t care? Then why have you been inviting me? I thought you wanted me to go. | 你不在乎 那为什么邀请我 我以为你想我去呢 |
[07:48] | Because if you don’t wanna meet them I don’t want you to. | 如果你不想见他们 我也懒得招呼你 |
[07:50] | I want to. I can’t. I have a job. I’m sorry. what do you want from me? | 我想去 但有工作 去不了 对不起 你还想我怎么办 |
[07:54] | I just know they’ll like you. That’s all. | 我知道他们会喜欢你的 如此而已 |
[07:57] | You’re great and you’re funny… | 你人很好 也很风趣 |
[07:59] | …and you’re sexy. | 很性感 |
[08:01] | I just want them to see that. | 我想让他们知道 |
[08:04] | – You want them to see that I’m sexy? – Hey people? | -你想让他们知道我很性感 -二位 |
[08:06] | – Hi Mr. Edwards. – Can I help you? | -爱德华先生 -需要效劳吗 |
[08:08] | No I’m good. Thank you though. | 不 没事 谢了 |
[08:10] | Yeah? I see you don’t have a visitor’s badge. That’s why I ask. | 是吗 我看见你没带访客牌 才有此一问 |
[08:14] | – I’m with her actually. – Actually this is my boyfriend. | -我是和她一起的 -其实 这是我的男朋友 |
[08:18] | I heard that. I wish I didn’t hear that but I just heard that. | 我听到了 但愿听错了 |
[08:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你啥意思啊 |
[08:23] | I’m just wondering why you don’t date a nice guy your own age. | 你怎么不找个同龄女朋友呢 |
[08:26] | – She’s very mature for her age. – Yeah. | -就她年龄而言 她很成熟 -对 |
[08:29] | – Angie hey. how’s it going? – Hey. | -安吉 你好啊 -你好 |
[08:30] | Hey Clark how you doing man? What’s up? | 克拉克 你好 怎么了 |
[08:33] | I’m good bro. I’m good. | 没事 哥们 我挺好 |
[08:35] | Dude I wanted to tell you. | 伙计 我想告诉你 |
[08:37] | You were hilarious today in drama class. | 今天的戏剧课上你可真是惟妙惟肖 |
[08:39] | Seriously your Jeff Goldblum impression made me pee my pants. | 说真的你演的杰夫・高布伦笑得我差点尿裤子 |
[08:42] | I wish. | 真的 |
[08:44] | Oh hey I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[08:46] | Last week when we worked out you forgot your shorts in my car. | 上周我们外出演出时 你把短裤落在我车里了 |
[08:49] | Oh yeah. | 对 |
[08:51] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢了 |
[08:52] | Yeah no problem no problem. | 小意思 小意思 |
[08:54] | – Can you hold those? – Yeah. | -帮我拿下 -好的 |
[08:56] | How’s it going sporty spice? | 演出如何啊 壮哥 |
[08:58] | This is my boyfriend dale. | 他是我男朋友 戴尔 |
[08:59] | – Hey nice to meet you. – You too. | -幸会幸会 -彼此彼此 |
[09:01] | I’ve heard so much about you. You’re real cool. | 我可是久仰大名 听说你酷毙了 |
[09:03] | – I mean you’re great. Yeah. – yeah awesome. | -我是说 你很棒 -对 棒极了 |
[09:06] | Anyways yeah dude next year. Next year college man. College. | 等明年 明年哥们儿 大学了 大学啊 |
[09:09] | Gonna be kick-ass. I will watch her back for you. | 一定爽歪歪 我会替你照顾她的 |
[09:12] | I know there’s tons of guys that are gonna be trying to get on that shit. | 我知道那儿成群结队的小子等着勾搭她呢 |
[09:16] | – oh good. – Because I got that… yeah. | -好 -因为我知道 好 |
[09:18] | You got her ass? Perfect. | 你也要照看她 好极了 |
[09:20] | – I’ll watch her ass for… – He’s trying to be nice. | -我会照看她是为了 -他是好意 |
[09:23] | – I’ll catch you at home ec. – Okay. | -家政课见 -好 |
[09:25] | You guys got home ec together too. That’s cool. | 你们还一起上家政课 不错啊 |
[09:28] | – We got a few classes together. – Nice to meet you. | -我们有好几门课一起 -幸会 |
[09:30] | Time to suck today’s dick. That’s what I’m talking about. | 青春苦短 要及时行乐啊 |
[09:33] | See you guys later. | 回见 |
[09:34] | – all right Clark. – Clark’s a great guy. | -回见 克拉克 -克拉克是个好小伙子 |
[09:36] | He’s totally gonna take care of Angela man. | 他会好好照顾安吉拉的 哥们儿 |
[09:38] | He’s great. He’s a wonderful lab partner. | 他不错 是个做实验的好搭档 |
[09:40] | So that’s gonna be cool.He’ll keep an eye on her. | 那太棒了 他会照顾好她的 |
[09:42] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself you weird prick? | 你怎么还不滚 你这个怪鸟 |
[09:44] | I’m a teacher. You can’t talk to me like that. | 我是老师 你不能这么和我说话 |
[09:46] | I’m not a student so I can say whatever I want… | 我不是学生 所以我想说啥就说啥 |
[09:49] | – …You chimp-fucking little bastard. – Actually… | -你这个毛都没长齐的类人猿 -其实 |
[09:51] | You’ve got t-minus 30 seconds to get off school property… | 限你1分30秒内离开学校范围 |
[09:54] | …or I call the liaison officer. | 不然我就叫保安 |
[09:56] | – We’re leaving. I’m sorry. – Middle finger won’t stop the clock. | -我们这就走 抱歉 -竖中指也不能让我掐停表 |
[09:59] | What a jerk. | 什么玩意儿啊 |
[10:00] | What’s that guy’s problem? Jesus. | 那家伙有病啊 见鬼 |
[10:02] | I don’t… normally he’s… that’s really weird. | 我不知道 通常他… 是很奇怪 |
[10:06] | You know what? I’d love to have dinner with you and your parents tomorrow night. | 明晚我非常乐意和你全家共进晚餐 |
[10:09] | I’m gonna go. I’ll definitely go. I’ll shuffle things around… | 我要走了 真的得走了 我得重新安排事情 |
[10:12] | – Really? – Yeah I’ll be there for sure. | -真的? -真的 我一定到 |
[10:14] | Yeah I wanna show them you’re in good hands. yeah. | 我想让他们知道 你找了个好对象 |
[10:16] | I got nothing to be embarrassed about. | 我没什么可扭扭捏捏的 |
[10:18] | That means so much to me and my parents. | 这对我和家里人都太有意义了 |
[10:20] | No problem. it’s gonna be awesome. | 没问题 一切都会十分完美的 |
[10:24] | – Hello? – Hey Saul. mind if I come by? | -喂 -索尔 方便我过去吗 |
[10:28] | – come on down. – sweet. be there. | -来吧 -好 就到 |
[10:31] | Hi mary | 玛丽 |
[10:33] | I thought the hurricane season was over. | 我以为飓风季节已经过去了呢 |
[10:35] | I thought hurricane season was over. | 我以为飓风季节已经过去了呢 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry. Things just got out of hand. | 我很遗憾 事情失控了 |
[10:39] | Yeah that’s the way it was with my first husband. | 没错 我的第一任丈夫也说这话来着 |
[10:45] | – Hello? – Hey man. | -有人吗 -老兄 |
[10:47] | What the fuck man? | 我操 老兄 |
[10:49] | I didn’t buzz you in. How the monkey did you get in here? | 我没给你开门啊 你丫的怎么钻进来的 |
[10:51] | Some guy with a fauxhawk let me in. He was leaving when l… | 有个遛鸟的给我开了门 他正好出去 |
[10:55] | – Fucking Kyle. – It might have been kyle. | -狗日的凯尔 -也许是凯尔吧 |
[10:57] | – Asshole. – I’m sorry man. | -狗日的 -抱歉 老兄 |
[10:59] | What the fuck’s the buzzer for anyway? | 门铃要了有个屁用 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. I’m sorry about that. I don’t know your protocol yet. | 我不知道 对不起 我不知道你们的规矩 |
[11:05] | Stuff your sorries in a sack. it’s not your fault. | 省省吧 不是你的错 |
[11:07] | – Okay. – It’s these jerk-offs. have a seat. | -好的 -都是这群狗日的 坐吧 |
[11:10] | Okay cool. thanks man. awesome. | 好 谢了 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Yo check this out. | 来 看这个 |
[11:17] | Satellite radio. | 卫星广播 |
[11:20] | Got two tvs and radio. that’s pretty rad. | 有2台电视又有收音机 酷毙了 |
[11:23] | That’s home entertainment. | 居家必备啊 |
[11:24] | You’re very entertained. Oh wow. You got a cute picture too. | 你可真会享受 哇 还有张可爱的相片 |
[11:28] | Oh yeah. me and my bubbe. | 没错 我和我奶奶 |
[11:30] | Hey let me ask you something. | 我问问 |
[11:32] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[11:34] | Do you think you could pull the plug on someone if you needed to? | 如有必要 你会亲手终结某人吗 |
[11:38] | Like euthanasia? | 比如安乐死 |
[11:42] | Like on her? | 比方说 对她? |
[11:45] | If I needed to. | 如果必须如此 |
[11:51] | I’m kind of in a hurry man. | 我有点急事 老兄 |
[11:53] | I don’t know if we should start going down that road. | 我不知道就这话题是不是该继续往下聊 |
[11:55] | I could talk all day about euthanasia. don’t get me started. | 我能跟你探讨一整天的安乐死 还是算了吧 |
[11:58] | – Maybe we should… – We’ll save it. | -也许我们可以 -下次吧 |
[12:00] | – Save it for next time. – I’ll take that rain check. | -下次再聊这个 -信你一次 |
[12:03] | Business for the businessman. | 生意归生意 |
[12:04] | – Yeah you got my number. – okay. | -对 你有我的号 -对 |
[12:07] | – Brass tacks. – Yes. | -来点实际的 -好 |
[12:08] | I just got a shipment of the dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. | 我刚搞到一批简直就是我抽过的极品中的极品 |
[12:12] | Hands down dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. | 绝对是极品中的极品 |
[12:14] | Not better than the blue oyster. It can’t be. I can’t handle that. | 不可能比印度神油更爽 不可能 我不信 |
[12:17] | This is like if that blue oyster shit met that afghan kush I had… | 这就跟印度神油与阿富汗土烟碰上… |
[12:22] | …and they had a baby. | 结婚生个崽儿 |
[12:24] | And meanwhile that crazy northern lights stuff I had… | 然后 我那种疯狂北极光 |
[12:27] | …and the super red especial snowflake met and had a baby. | 和超级红色雪花混合 再生个崽儿 |
[12:30] | And by some miracle those two babies met and fucked… | 俩杂种神奇的操在一起 |
[12:34] | …this would be the shit that they birthed. | 然后就生下这玩意儿 |
[12:37] | – yes. – this is the product of baby fucking. | -真的 -这玩意儿就是个杂种 |
[12:40] | – smell it. – okay. | -闻闻 -好 |
[12:41] | Smell it. enjoy. | 闻闻 慢慢闻 |
[12:44] | It’s like god’s vagina. | 就跟上帝的私处一样 |
[12:49] | What you wanna bathe in it? | 怎么样 想不想徜徉其中 |
[12:50] | – I wanna live in here. – you wanna be it? | -我想生生世世跟它过 -要不要? |
[12:52] | My god I just wanna shove it up my nose have that smell all day. | 上帝啊 我要把它塞进我的鼻子里 闻个够 |
[12:56] | – That’s amazing. – Shove it anywhere you like. | -太神了 -随你往哪儿塞 |
[12:58] | Beautiful. what’s it called? | 太美妙了 这叫什么 |
[12:59] | – Pineapple express. – Pineapple express. | -菠萝快车 -菠萝快车 |
[13:01] | It’s this thing like el nino | 就像厄尔尼诺现象一样 |
[13:04] | This airflow that comes from hawaii and canada. | 从夏威夷和加拿大席卷而来 |
[13:07] | It gets the dirt mixes it in with the weed in a special way. | 用特殊的手段 完美的混合了烟土和大麻 |
[13:10] | It’s very scientific. I won’t go into it right now. | 技术含量很高 现在我都没捣鼓清楚 |
[13:12] | But I am the only guy in the whole city that has it. | 不过这整座城里就我有货 |
[13:15] | Only 10 bones more for a quarter. | 四分之一磅 只加10块 |
[13:17] | Okay I’ll take a quarter. | 好 来一份 |
[13:19] | – all right you’re on. – thank you very much. | -好 成交 -谢了 |
[13:21] | Let me get my scale. | 我去拿秤 |
[13:23] | Get it going. grab the scale. let’s get me out of here. | 去吧 拿秤吧 让我赶紧带走 |
[13:27] | I thought hurricane season was over. | 我以为飓风季节已经过了 |
[13:35] | Where are you you little fucker? | 这是啥 狗日的 |
[13:40] | What the fuck is this thing? | 这他妈的什么玩意儿 |
[13:44] | – cross joint. – yeah. | -十字嗦(大麻叶烟) -是吗 |
[13:46] | – you ever smoke one of those? – you can smoke this? | -没尝过吧 -这玩意能抽 |
[13:48] | – yeah man. – no. | -对啊 老兄 -不 |
[13:49] | This is the future. | 这就是未来 |
[13:52] | This is like the apex of the vortex of joint engineering. | 就像工程连接里顶点和旋转件的结合 |
[13:57] | It’s rumored that m. m. O’Shaughnessy designed the first one. | 据说第一支是欧・肖内西发明的 |
[14:00] | The guy who designed the Golden Gate Bridge. | 就是设计金门大桥的那家伙 |
[14:03] | My second favorite civil engineer… | 是我第二崇拜的建筑工程师了 |
[14:05] | …behind Hannskarl Bandel Madison Square Garden. | 仅次于设计麦迪逊花园广场的汉斯卡尔・班德尔 |
[14:09] | What you do is you light all three ends at the same time. | 你要同时点燃三个头 |
[14:13] | – Really? – And then the smoke converges… | -真的 -然后等烟雾聚集 |
[14:17] | …creating a trifecta of joint-smoking power. | 混成一种三重混合粉末 |
[14:21] | This is it man. This is what your grandchildren are gonna be smoking. | 就是这个 老兄 这是你孙子辈才能抽上的 |
[14:24] | Future. the future. | 未来 这是未来 |
[14:27] | That’s amazing. well got the weed? | 太神了 称好了 |
[14:29] | – yeah. – in the bag. beautiful. okay. | -对 -装袋打包 美妙啊 好了 |
[14:33] | Be careful with that thing man. here’s the cash grab the stash. | 小心点 老兄 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[14:36] | Alrighty man thanks. have a good one. | 好了 老兄 谢了 继续享受吧 |
[14:38] | Don’t hurt yourself. adios. | 别伤了自己 再见 |
[14:40] | Well hey wait a minute man. | 等等 老兄 |
[14:43] | Let’s smoke this fucking thing. | 咱们把这玩意儿抽了吧 |
[14:45] | I really… I can’t man. I gotta… | 我真的 不行 老兄 我得… |
[14:47] | I can’t even light this thing on my own. | 我自己点都点不着 |
[14:49] | I need your help man. | 老兄 你需要帮手 |
[14:52] | – I’m in. – Come on! | -好吧我来 -来吧 |
[14:54] | – Why not? let’s do it. – Come on down! | -说干就干 -快坐 |
[14:57] | Why not? What do I do? | 为啥不呢 该怎么做 |
[14:59] | Okay here’s what you do. | 好 听着 |
[15:01] | – You equip yourself. – I’m equipping. | -先拿好 -我来拿 |
[15:03] | – Equip me sir. – Okay. | -我拿好了 长官 -好了 |
[15:05] | You are going to light these two ends while I light this end. | 当我点这头 你要把这两头给点着 |
[15:09] | – Okay. -Are you ready? | -行 -准备好了吗 |
[15:11] | – Ready. – Blast off. | -好了 -点火升空 |
[15:30] | – I’m gonna do it. – Good. Go for it. | -我来一口 -好 来吧 |
[15:45] | It’s better to cough. | 咳出来会比较好受 |
[15:47] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[15:48] | Makes you 10 times more higher… | 比大麻和菠萝快车混吸 |
[15:50] | …than the cross weed and the pineapple express. | 还要爽上10倍 |
[15:52] | You’re like totally fucking gong show’ed man. | 老兄 你他妈就跟要升天了似的 |
[16:09] | Oh fuck. | 操 |
[16:11] | Hang on one second man. | 等一下 老兄 |
[16:12] | Oh you fucker. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[16:18] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[16:20] | It’s Chris Gebert man. let me up. | 是克里斯・吉博尔特 开门 老兄 |
[16:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[16:23] | What’s a Gebert? | 是吉博尔特呀? |
[16:25] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[16:27] | He ain’t getting any of that pineapple express. | 他一根菠萝快车也甭想拿到 |
[16:30] | Chris is getting snicklefritz. | 他来拿大麻的 |
[16:38] | So listen man. | 听着 老兄 |
[16:40] | I gotta ask you. so… | 我得问问 那 |
[16:43] | Listen man. you’ve been buying from me for like two months right? | 听着 老兄 你在我这儿买东西2个月了吧 |
[16:47] | – two months. – I gotta ask man. | -两个月 -我得问问 老兄 |
[16:49] | What’s up with the suit? | 你这身衣服是干吗的 |
[16:51] | I’m a process server. so I have to wear a suit. | 我是司法服务传达员 我必须穿这套 |
[16:54] | Wow you’re a servant? like a butler? | 公务员 就跟管家似的? |
[16:59] | – A chauffeur? – No. no. what? no I’m not… | -司机 -不不不 什么 不是 我不是 |
[17:02] | – Shine shoes? – I’m a process server. | -擦鞋的 -我是传达员 |
[17:05] | – I like… – in process. | -就像… -处理垃圾的 |
[17:07] | I work for a company that’s like hired… | 我给一个公司干 |
[17:09] | …by lawyers to hand out legal documents. | 就像被律师雇佣 发送法律文件等 |
[17:11] | Like subpoenas to people who don’t want them. | 就像给那些不想收件的人发传票那样 |
[17:13] | I gotta wear disguises sometimes just | 有时候得改头换面 |
[17:15] | To make them admit they’re themselves… | 来让他们承认自己的身份 |
[17:17] | …so I can serve them the papers. | 这样才能把文件送到他们手里 |
[17:20] | Disguise. | 改头换面 |
[17:21] | Kind of I guess. | 类似 我想 |
[17:22] | – it’s a hell of a job. – that’s cool man. | -是个混蛋活儿 -很酷啊 老兄 |
[17:25] | Like a day-to-day basis it’s fine. like today i like sat in my car… | -日复一日 一般般吧 比如今天我坐在车里 |
[17:29] | …i smoked like 10 doobies… | 我抽了大概 10根吧 |
[17:31] | …and then I went to go visit my girlfriend at lunch. | 然后就去找我的女朋友吃午餐 |
[17:33] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[17:35] | What? you sucked on her titties? | 什么 你舔她咪咪了 |
[17:38] | No I just kissed her. I just did that to make it seem cool. | 不 就亲嘴而已 耍酷罢了 |
[17:41] | That’s cool. Does she like to smoke weed? | 酷毙了 她也好这一口 |
[17:44] | A little sometimes. she has a couple… | 偶尔吧 她有几个 |
[17:46] | She’s in high school so as much as any high-school kid. | 她在上高中 所以和许多高中生一样 |
[17:49] | She’s cool as hell actually. | 真是一酷到底 |
[17:51] | – You’d get along with her. – Really? | -你会喜欢她的 -真的? |
[17:53] | Yeah you know it only sucks… | 是的 比较烂的就是 |
[17:56] | When I go visit her in high school and the guys she goes to school with… | 我去高中学校看她时 跟她一起上学的男生 |
[17:59] | …are strong and handsome and really funny. | 高大威猛又风趣 |
[18:02] | Like do good impressions of jeff goldblum and shit like that. | 就像杰夫・高布伦那么耀眼 真操蛋 |
[18:05] | And like I just feel like a fat dumb | 我就像个蠢猪 |
[18:07] | Fucking stinky ass-turd when I’m there. | 我在那真是一无是处 |
[18:10] | – what? – it really… it sucks for my ego. | -什么 -真是 真是丢人 |
[18:13] | – Fuck jeff goldblum man. – That’s what I say. | -杰夫・高布伦是个杂种 -这是我说的 |
[18:15] | You know don’t get down on yourself. you got a great girl. | 别不自信 你有个好女孩 |
[18:18] | You got a great job where you don’t do anything. | 不错的工作 无忧无虑 |
[18:21] | You get to smoke weed all day. | 还能成天抽大烟 |
[18:23] | I wish I had that. | 我求之不得 |
[18:24] | Are you kidd…? you do. you have the easiest job on earth. | 开什么玩笑? 你拥有全球最轻松的工作 |
[18:28] | – you do smoke weed all day. – that’s true. | -你也每天都能抽 -没错 |
[18:31] | You didn’t think of that. | 别忘了 |
[18:34] | – I do have a good job. – yeah you do nothing. | -我是有个好工作 -是啊 你什么都不用做 |
[18:36] | – Thanks man. – No prob. | -谢谢 哥们儿 -不用 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | Oh shit. all right. business. | 奶奶的 好了 先做生意 |
[18:43] | – got my persona. – yeah yeah. | -衣袋还整齐吧 -还好 |
[18:45] | Hey. put that cross joint out. | 把那十字嗦灭了 |
[18:47] | He sees that he’ll never get the fuck out of here. | 他看到的话 就不想走了 |
[18:51] | – what’s up chris? – yo hey Saul. | -克里斯 怎么样啊 -索尔 |
[18:53] | how you doing buddy? | 混的咋样啊 哥们 |
[18:55] | All right homes. good. | 不错 挺好 |
[18:56] | – who’s this? – hey. oh that’s my friend Mark. | -他是谁 -我朋友马克 |
[18:58] | You got the dough? there you go. | 一手交钱 一手交货 |
[19:01] | – appreciate it. – nice. good to meet you Mark. | -谢谢 -很好 马克 很高兴认识你 |
[19:03] | – do you have any percocet please? – percocet? | -请问有镇静剂吗 -镇静剂? |
[19:05] | What are you talking about? I don’t sell that shit. | 你说什么 我不卖那种垃圾 |
[19:08] | Chris | 克里斯 |
[19:09] | Chirs you told him I was gonna sell percocet? | 克里斯 你跟他说我卖那玩意 |
[19:11] | – I didn’t say anything about percocet. – what the fuck? | -我没说你卖镇静剂 -那是怎么回事 |
[19:14] | – I just wanted a couple percocets. – well i… | -我只想要点镇静剂 -那个 我… |
[19:16] | You came to the wrong place. wrong place. | 你来错地方了 来错了 |
[19:18] | – Sorry. – yeah nice. Peace out homes. | -抱歉 -没事 当心点 哥们儿 |
[19:21] | – Thank… – god. | -感谢 -上帝 |
[19:23] | – what the fuck? – yeah. | -什么玩意嘛 -嗯 |
[19:25] | – fucking lingerer. – yeah totally. | -该死的蠢货 -是啊 |
[19:27] | – lingerer. – hardcore. | -蠢货 -难对付 |
[19:28] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[19:31] | – bums me out. – bums me out too. | -烦死我了 -也烦死我了 |
[19:33] | If there’s one quality I hate in a person it’s lingering. | 要是让我碰到讨厌的人 真想死了算了 |
[19:37] | – That’s right. you and me both. – yeah yeah. | -没错 我们都一样 -没错 |
[19:39] | So I’m curious. what have those people done that you go… | 我很好奇 你效力工作服务的那些人 |
[19:43] | …and process and service? | 都干了什么 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. it’s always something different I guess. | 我也不知道 我猜是不同寻常的事 |
[19:48] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[19:49] | Ted Jones who knows. you know? | 泰德・琼斯 谁知道呢 你认识吗 |
[19:52] | – Ted Jones? – yeah why? | -泰德・琼斯? -认识吗 |
[19:54] | My guy Red who I buy from he gets his stuff from a Ted Jones. | 我兄弟瑞得从他那买货 他在泰德・琼斯那拿货 |
[19:58] | – Really? – Maybe it’s the same guy. | -是吗 -可能是同一个人 |
[20:01] | That’d be weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:02] | It’s a pretty normal name I guess but… | 我觉得这名字很普通 可是… |
[20:04] | Anyway I should really get going man. I gotta go. | 无论如何 我真的得走了 我走了 |
[20:08] | Duty calls but it’s good to see you. thanks. | 干活 见到你很开心 谢谢 |
[20:11] | You’re gonna smoke and run? come on man. | 你刚抽完就走? 待会儿 |
[20:13] | We can go look at some crazy things on the internet together. | 我们可以一起在网上看些疯狂的东西 |
[20:17] | That sounds appealing but you know what? I’ll tell… here… | 听起来不错 但是 我想说… |
[20:20] | I’m gonna run out of weed in a couple days. I’ll come by hang out. | 过几天我就抽完了 到时再来一起玩 |
[20:23] | – We’ll watch 227 and shit. – definitely. | -我们看227(美国喜剧频道)之类的 -再好不过了 |
[20:26] | Cool man. well thanks. good to see you. | 酷 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[20:28] | – Peace brother. – okay. | -当心 哥们儿 -好的 |
[20:30] | One love. | 想你 |
[20:32] | When you got behind on the mortgage… | 你什么时候也抵押 |
[20:32] | When you got behind on the mortgage… | 你什么时候也抵押 |
[20:33] | … someone finally made you a loan? | 有人贷款给你了吗 |
[20:35] | Yes he did. | 是的 贷了 |
[20:37] | Yes he did. what was the interest rate you got? | 贷了 利息多少 |
[20:39] | – It was 12 or 13 percent. – That’s disgusting. | -12%或13% -真恶心 |
[20:54] | – hello? – hello. | -喂 -喂 |
[20:56] | Hey Angie what’s happening? | 安吉 怎么样 |
[20:57] | I just talked to my mom and they are so excited you’re coming for dinner. | 我刚跟我妈谈过 你能来吃晚饭他们很高兴 |
[21:01] | Like so excited. and so am i but we’re all really excited. | 非常高兴 我也是 我们真的都非常高兴 |
[21:04] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | No problem. I’m psyched too. it’s gonna be awesome. | 没什么 我有心理准备 会很好的 |
[21:08] | Couscous. the food so nice they named it twice. | 蒸粗麦粉 这东西好吃 听着就留口水 |
[21:13] | Dale anyway I can’t wait for next year when this bullshit’s over. | 戴尔 不管怎么样 我迫不及待想要结束这该死的高中生活 |
[21:17] | Oh shit. I see the guy I gotta serve. I’ll call you back. | 妈的 客户来了 等会儿打给你 |
[21:20] | Fucking cops. shit. | 死警察 妈的 |
[21:29] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[21:35] | What an adorable little cop. | 多么可爱的小警察啊 |
[21:38] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[21:45] | Jesus. fuck. | 上帝 妈呀 |
[21:47] | What the fuck was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:49] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[21:51] | Dude. dude. dude. dude. | 伙计 伙计… |
[21:54] | Oh no! | 不 |
[22:07] | – Drive Drive. – Who the fuck is that? | -快开 开 -那是谁 |
[22:10] | I don’t know but I ain’t waiting to see. | 我不知道 但一定要抓住他 |
[22:43] | Pineapple express. | 菠萝快车 |
[22:46] | Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! | 天哪 天哪… |
[22:49] | I saw brains and blood! | 我看到脑浆还有血 |
[22:50] | Come on! come on! | 快 快跑 |
[22:52] | Where do I go? | 我该去哪里 |
[23:09] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[23:11] | Saul it’s dale. let me in. let me in. | 索尔 我是戴尔 让我进去 让我进去 |
[23:13] | I just saw some crazy shit. please. let me in. | 我看到很疯狂的事 快开门 |
[23:15] | – it’s dale denton. let me in man. – dale? | -我是戴尔・丹顿 让我进去 -戴尔? |
[23:18] | Yes dale. that’s what I said. it’s dale. let me in. | 是 戴尔 早说过了 让我进去 |
[23:21] | Oh all right man. come on up. | 好的 上来吧 |
[23:27] | I buzzed it. open the door when I buzz it. | 我开了 我按的时候你开门 |
[23:29] | Buzz it in three seconds exactly. | 精确到3秒钟 |
[23:31] | 1 2… One two… | |
[23:34] | – Did it work? – on three! | -行了吗 -第3秒再开 |
[23:36] | I did it on three. on “one two three go”? | 我是第3秒开的 1 2 3 开 |
[23:39] | Just on three. | 就是第3秒 |
[23:51] | – He fucking killed him. – hey I got neighbors. | -那个狗娘养的杀了他 -别吵到邻居 |
[23:54] | He fucking killed him. | 那个狗娘养的杀了他 |
[23:55] | – Who killed who? – A cop. a lady and a guy. | -谁杀了谁 -一个女警还有一个男的 |
[23:59] | A cop a lady and a guy? that’s a massacre. you saw it? | 一个警察一个女人一个男人? 那不是屠杀吗 你看到了 |
[24:02] | No it was just a guy. | 不是 是个男人 |
[24:04] | – what happened to the lady? – no. no. | -那女的怎么了 -不 不 |
[24:06] | A woman. a policewoman and a guy another guy shot another guy… | 女人 一个女警和一个男人杀了另一个男人 |
[24:11] | …an asian guy in the window at fucking Ted’s house. | 一个亚洲人 在窗户那 在该死的泰德家 |
[24:14] | Whoa was the other guy Ted? | 那个男的是泰德? |
[24:16] | I don’t know. he was a big gray-haired man… | 不知道 他是个大块头 多毛的家伙 |
[24:18] | …and he had a robe and he shot him. | 他穿着长袍 开枪杀了他 |
[24:20] | And his brain flew every… I’m gonna be… I’m gonna throw up. | 那个人脑浆四射 我要吐了 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | – That was chicken fries. – sick. | -那些炸鸡肉 -真恶心 |
[24:28] | You threw up on my printer. | 你吐到我打印机上了 |
[24:29] | – I did. – did you break it? | -是 -你叫了吗 |
[24:31] | – I hope not. – listen man. | -我希望没有 -听着 |
[24:33] | I think the guy was Ted. | 我想那个人是泰德 |
[24:35] | And the asians are number-two in town… | 亚洲人住在市区21号 |
[24:37] | …so you saw Ted capping the competition. | 你看到泰德也在其中 |
[24:39] | They saw me seeing them shoot the guy. | 他们知道我看到他们杀人 |
[24:41] | What? they saw you? | 什么 他们看到你了 |
[24:43] | And you fucking came here? | 那你他妈的还来这里 |
[24:44] | – Did they follow you here? – I don’t know. | -他们有跟踪你到这里吗 -不知道 |
[24:46] | – Did they follow you here? – I don’t know. look. look. okay. | -他们跟来了吗 -我不知道不知道 听着 |
[24:52] | I saw them kill him. | 我看到他们杀人 |
[24:54] | I freaked out. I panicked okay? | 我当时吓傻了 惊慌失措 |
[24:57] | I tossed my roach. | 我把烟扔了 |
[24:59] | – I crashed into two cars. – yeah. | -在2部车中间乱撞 -然后 |
[25:01] | So they must have heard… they know someone was out there. | 他们肯定听到 他们知道有人在外面 |
[25:05] | – they know someone saw. – they know “someone.” | -他们知道有人看到 -他们知道是有人 |
[25:07] | They don’t know it was you. right? | 但不知道是你 对吧 |
[25:10] | I don’t… I mean yeah. I don’t know. | 我不…不知道 |
[25:13] | – yes. – I hope not. | -是的 -希望他们不知道 |
[25:15] | Relax. | 放松 |
[25:16] | Just sit back. | 歇会儿 |
[25:17] | Get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind. | 来享受人间罕见的大烟吧 |
[25:24] | Is it really that rare? | 真的罕见吗 |
[25:26] | It’s like the rarest. | 极其罕见 |
[25:29] | It’s almost a shame to smoke it. | 抽它真丢人 |
[25:31] | It’s like killing a unicorn… | 就像用原子弹 |
[25:35] | …with like a bomb. | 杀了只独角兽 |
[25:38] | Are you the only guy in town who has this? | 你是市里唯一有这个东西的人吗 |
[25:41] | – You’re actually the only guy? – yeah. | -真的是独家销售 -是的 |
[25:43] | My guy Red said he was giving me an exclusive sneak preview. | 我的伙计瑞德说给我个独家销售 |
[25:47] | I’m the only guy you sold it to? the other guys got snicklefritz? | 我是你这东西的唯一买家 另外一些家伙拿的是大麻 |
[25:50] | Yeah. so we’re like the only guys. | 是 我们都是独一无二 |
[25:54] | And Red got this from Ted? | 瑞德是从泰德那搞到的? |
[25:56] | Ted’s the man. | 泰德真厉害 |
[25:58] | Let’s get the fuck out of here! go! go! let’s go! let’s go! | 快离开这里 快走 快走 |
[26:01] | I threw a roach of this outside of Ted’s house. | 我在泰德房子外边扔了烟头 |
[26:03] | So what? I throw roaches all over town. | 那又怎么样 我满大街扔烟头 |
[26:05] | No. he could find the roach and say “it’s pineapple express. | 不 他找到烟头会说 “是菠萝快车 |
[26:09] | Saul is the only guy who has pineapple express. | 索尔是唯一有菠萝快车的人 |
[26:11] | He must have seen the murder! let’s kill him!” | 他肯定目击了凶手案 干掉他” |
[26:14] | – Let’s get out of here! – fuck! | -快离开这里 -妈的 |
[26:15] | Wait! stop! get weed! get the weed! | 等等 拿大烟 拿大烟 |
[26:18] | Anything we might need. snacks food fruit roll-ups. | 带上我们可能需要的 快餐 水果卷 |
[26:22] | – Let’s get the fuck out of here! – okay okay. | -快离开这里 -好 好 |
[26:43] | Red said he’d be here. | 瑞德说他会在这里 |
[26:53] | Them some drugs. | 有大麻 |
[26:57] | Smells like vomit in this house. | 这房子真叫人恶心 |
[26:59] | Want a hit man? it’s still lit. | 要吗 还有一小口 |
[27:01] | I’m having dinner with my wife. she can tell. | 我得跟我老婆吃晚饭 她会知道的 |
[27:03] | Smell it on my sweater. | 从我毛衣上闻得出 |
[27:05] | For real? | 真的? |
[27:07] | Yeah for real. | 是 真的 |
[27:08] | You wanna wear my vest? it smell good. | 要穿我背心吗 挺好闻的 |
[27:11] | Not my style. | 不是我的风格 |
[27:12] | You ain’t got no style motherfucker. | 你还有风格啊 娘娘腔 |
[27:15] | You have reached the voice mailbox of… | 您拨打了语音信箱 |
[27:17] | – Ted. -Ted it’s Budlofsky. | -泰德 -泰德 我是布达罗福斯 |
[27:19] | – we’re here. saul’s gone. – and Mathe… | -我们到了 索尔跑了 -还有麦斯 |
[27:24] | – and Matheson. – I think he knew we were coming. | -麦斯森 -我想他知道我们会来 |
[27:26] | They not here Ted. | 泰德 他们不在这里 |
[27:28] | Hi Ted. | 泰德 |
[27:30] | Okay what do you know about Ted? | 好了 你了解泰德吗 |
[27:32] | I think he’s crazy about murdering. | 我觉得他是个杀人狂 |
[27:34] | Well that’s not good. where are we gonna go? | 糟透了 我们能去哪里 |
[27:37] | Let’s just go… go to a motel or a hotel and just hide out. | 去汽车旅馆 或者酒店藏起来 |
[27:41] | The police were in on it. could have flagged credit cards. | 警察都介入 如果用信用卡 |
[27:44] | They’ll find us. | 他们会找到我们的 |
[27:45] | Shit. I wish we could just go nowhere. | 妈的 我们无路可逃 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:52] | Even if he found that roach how could he know where you are? | 就算他找到烟头 他怎么知道你在哪里 |
[27:59] | Heat-seeking missiles. | 热导飞弹 |
[28:03] | Bloodhounds. | 侦探犬 |
[28:05] | Foxes. | 狐狸 |
[28:07] | Barracudas. | 攻击性核潜艇 |
[28:09] | I’m kind of flabbergasted when you say things like that. it’s weird. | 你那么说真让我刮目相看 好奇怪 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[28:13] | Not a compliment. here’s the question. | 不是恭维 提个问题 |
[28:15] | Let’s say he actually found the roach. | 就算他找到烟头 |
[28:17] | How could he connect the pineapple express weed to you? | 他怎么会把你跟菠萝快车联系在一起 |
[28:22] | He can’t man. only fucking Red knows. | 他不能 只有他妈的瑞德知道 |
[28:25] | Only Red knows man. | 只有瑞德知道 |
[28:27] | Who is Red? | 谁是瑞德 |
[28:29] | Red’s like the middleman between like Ted and me. | 瑞德是我跟泰德的中间人 |
[28:33] | And we’re like mad fucking tight man. | 我们就像是铁哥们 |
[28:35] | One time he got this girl… | 有一次 他找了个女孩 |
[28:37] | …to give me a hand job like within five minutes of meeting her. | 见面不到5分钟就给我打飞机 |
[28:41] | It was like “i don’t even know your name whoa.” | 就像 我都不知道你叫什么名字 |
[28:46] | That is pretty rad but like | 听起来挺酷 要是问 |
[28:51] | “Did you sell the pineapple express to anyone?” | 你把菠萝快车卖给谁了吗 |
[28:53] | He’ll be “yeah I sold it to Saul.” why wouldn’t he? | 他会说 “是的我卖给了索尔” 他为何不说 |
[28:56] | No. oh no. fuck that man. | 不 不 我操 |
[28:59] | Fucking hand job dale. imagine if I gave you a hand job. | 戴尔 操他妈的打飞机 想想如果我给你打飞机 |
[29:03] | – why would I wanna do that? – no I mean if I got you a hand job. | -我为何要那样 -不 我是说如果 |
[29:07] | The same rules don’t apply to Red. he’s a drug dealer. | 对瑞德不起作用 他是个毒贩 |
[29:11] | I’m a drug dealer. are you saying you don’t trust me? | 我也是毒贩 你是说你不相信我吗 |
[29:16] | No that’s not at all what I’m… you know what? | 不是 那不是我想说的 我… |
[29:18] | You know? just ignore what I said. call him. give him a call. | 忽略我刚说的话吧 打电话给他 打给他 |
[29:23] | See what the dealio is. | 看看情况如何 |
[29:28] | – hello. – hey Red you okay? | -喂 -瑞德 还好吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah Saul. yeah I’m fine man. I just stubbed my toe. | 索尔 还可以 就是脚趾骨折 |
[29:33] | Be careful man. be careful. wear shoes in the house. | 小心点 在屋子里穿鞋 |
[29:36] | Safety. safety first then teamwork. now listen. | 安全 安全第一 合作第二 听着 |
[29:39] | You know that pineapple express stuff you gave me? | 你知道你给我的菠萝快车吗 |
[29:42] | Don’t tell anybody that you sold it to me. | 别告诉别人你卖给我了 |
[29:45] | I’d never talk to anyone… | 我不会跟任何人 |
[29:46] | …about the stuff that I do with you involving drugs. | 讲有关我们做毒品交易的事 |
[29:51] | All right cool. listen I’m gonna come by. | 好的 听着我想过去一趟 |
[29:53] | I gotta lay some shit on you. | 我得跟你发泄发泄 |
[29:55] | There is a fly in the ointment. | 一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅汤 |
[29:57] | Shit has hit the fan. the lion will speak. | 老鼠撞枪口上 狮子要发威 |
[30:00] | – I’m in the middle of a convo. – no seriously. | -我腹背受敌 -不 严肃点 |
[30:02] | – We’re gonna be there in half an hour. – perfect. | -我们半个小时内到 -好极了 |
[30:05] | – no please. no no no. – let’s go over there and chill out. | -不要 不 不 -我们先去那里避避风头 |
[30:08] | No can we go tomorrow? look we’re already here… | 不 我们明天去行吗 我们都来这里了 |
[30:11] | There’s somebody else on the phone with him. | 电话那头还有一个人 |
[30:14] | – who? – I don’t know. | -谁? -不知道 |
[30:15] | He’s whispering to another man. | 他在跟另一个人在那窃窃私语 |
[30:17] | We’ll go in the morning. it’s better that way. | 我们早上去 那样好一点 |
[30:20] | – okay. – yes. yes. thank you. yes. | -好的 -好 好 谢谢 |
[30:23] | so you’re coming by tomorrow? | 你们明天来是吗 |
[30:26] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[30:27] | Heard you whispering to that other guy that you were talking to. | 听到你小声跟另一个人说的 |
[30:30] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[30:31] | Right dale. good job. listen I can’t go in the morning… | 是的 戴尔 不错啊 听着 我早上去不了 |
[30:34] | …because my bubbe… gotta change her clocks. daylight-savings. | 因为我的妞儿…该给她调闹钟的 已是夏令时 |
[30:37] | Is that the bubbe that’s on 41 st and river street? | 是住在河街41号的那个妞儿吗 |
[30:40] | The one where we played shuffleboard that one time? | 我们一起玩推圆盘游戏的地方 |
[30:42] | You got it. so listen we’ll be chilling by noon. | 知道了 我们要中午到 |
[30:45] | – noon it is bromosexual. – nice. | -中午到 同志 -挺好 |
[30:48] | We should hit up the casino again. it’s been a while. | 我们该再去一次赌场 待一会儿 |
[30:51] | Okay yeah. we’ll definitely hit the casino up. | 好的 我们一定要去赌场 |
[30:54] | Definitely. all right peace brother. | 一定 好的 当心 兄弟 |
[31:01] | I should call Angie soon. | 我得赶紧打电话给安吉 |
[31:03] | Make up some bullshit. | 编点谎言 |
[31:06] | I’m cold. | 我冷 |
[31:08] | -You’re cold? – oh I’m not cold at all. here. | -你冷吗 -我一点也不冷 给 |
[31:11] | I run hot. | 很热 |
[31:12] | – really? – yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[31:14] | – you got more body mass. – thick blood. yeah no take it. | -你脂肪厚 -血液多 穿上吧 |
[31:17] | – thank you. – I don’t appreciate that but it’s okay. | -谢谢 -我不怎么喜欢 不过没关系 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna call Angie. | 我得打电话给安吉 |
[31:29] | Space. | 太空 |
[31:33] | Dale wait. wait. | 戴尔 等等 |
[31:36] | The phones. the phones. | 电话 电话 |
[31:38] | – you said they were cops right? – they are yeah. | -你说他们是警察 是吧 -是 |
[31:41] | I was thinking maybe they can… | 我在想也许他们能… |
[31:43] | …triangulate these things man or like trace them. | 破解这些东西或者追踪我们 |
[31:46] | – Right? – that’s how they got Saddam. | -是吗 -他们就是这么找到萨达姆的 |
[31:48] | – right. – fuck. you’re right man. | -对 -妈的 你说得对 |
[31:50] | Maybe they can even trace them… | 他们都能跟踪他们 |
[31:51] | …like when we’re not even on them you know? | 那我们就不要用这些了 |
[31:54] | Maybe if we bury them | 或许可以把它们埋起来 |
[31:55] | The reception will cut off and they won’t be able to. | 接收不到 他们就没办法了 |
[31:58] | We can tie it to an animal be a diversion. | 我们可以把它们弄到动物身上 转移目标 |
[32:00] | We’ll never catch an animal. | 我们抓不到动物 |
[32:01] | The squirrel’d be up in a tree they’d think we were. | 树上有松鼠 它们会认为我们是 |
[32:04] | No no no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:06] | – We’ll build a hot-air balloon and… – no. | -我们要弄个热气球然后… -不行 |
[32:08] | – We’ll smash them. – yeah yeah. | -把它们摔碎 -好 好的 |
[32:10] | I’m gonna smash it. on a rock. | 我要把它摔碎 往石头上摔 |
[32:12] | – Right here. good thinking. – good idea. yes destroy it. | -这里 好点子 -好主意 好的 毁了它 |
[32:15] | – Get it. – die. yes. | -就这样 -去死吧 |
[32:19] | – What the fuck was that? – I was trying to hit that tree. I missed. | -怎么回事 -我本想往树上砸的 没砸到 |
[32:22] | – what tree? – that one. | -什么树 -那棵 |
[32:24] | Why didn’t you smash it on a rock like a normal person? | 为何你就不能像正常人一样往石头上摔 |
[32:27] | I don’t know. how often does somebody smash things? I’m rusty. | 不知道 人们又不经常砸东西 我脑子生锈啊 |
[32:30] | Did you at least see where it landed? | 你看到手机掉哪里了吗 |
[32:32] | I don’t know. call it. | 我不知道 打一下 |
[32:34] | Call it? with what? my phone has been smashed. | 打一下 用什么打 我的手机已经摔坏了 |
[32:39] | I bet they can’t even triangulate those things. | 我猜他们连破解都办不到 |
[32:42] | Well you convinced me they can. you were very convincing back there. | 你一下说可以 一下又说不行 |
[32:45] | Hey. fine. I’ll go find it. fuck. | 好了 我去找 妈的 |
[32:48] | – Do you see it? – see what? | -看到了吗 -看到什么 |
[32:50] | The phone you idiot. | 手机啊 白痴 |
[32:53] | Why are we here? this place is so fucking scary. | 我们干吗来这里 这个地方太吓人了 |
[32:56] | At least I had an idea. you didn’t so shut up. | 至少我有点子 你没有 闭嘴吧 |
[32:58] | That’s not true. I had two ideas. nowhere and quiznos. | 不是这样 我有两个主意 天涯和海角 |
[33:02] | – What? – What was that? | -什么 -那是什么 |
[33:03] | – What? – What is that? | -什么 -那是什么 |
[33:04] | – What? – I hear something. | -什么 -有声音 |
[33:08] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. do you hear that? | 我不清楚 你听到了吗 |
[33:11] | Dude I literally hear nothing. | 伙计 我真的什么都没听到 |
[33:14] | Oh fuck! | 妈的 |
[33:15] | Where are you going? what are you running from? return to me now! | 你去哪 你跑什么啊 回来 |
[33:21] | Help me! | 救命 |
[33:23] | Tell him to get away from me! | 让他滚远点 |
[33:25] | I’m scared of this darkness! I surrender! | 我怕黑 我投降 |
[33:27] | – Go away! go away! – I’m unarmed! | -滚开 滚开 -我手无寸铁 |
[33:31] | – This isn’t funny anymore! – Dale! | -这一点都不好玩 -戴尔 |
[33:33] | – Fall back! – Save me! | -撤退 -救命 |
[33:48] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[33:51] | Car. | 车 |
[34:00] | Open it! open it! open the door! open it! | 开门…快开门 |
[34:03] | – Unlock it. – I can’t unlock it. | -快开锁 -我打不开 |
[34:05] | What are you doing? watch the upholstery. | 你干什么呢 小心点里边的东西 |
[34:07] | – Go! I saw something! – no! what did you see? shut up! | -快走 我看到了 -没 你看到什么了 闭嘴 |
[34:11] | Shut the fuck… shut up man! | 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[34:15] | I heard something then I saw something. | 我听到了 然后又看到 |
[34:17] | You didn’t hear anything man. | 你什么都没有听到 |
[34:19] | Well I saw something. | 我看到了 |
[34:25] | And you’re telling me that guy in the little short shorts… | 你能说说那个穿着贴身短裤的人 |
[34:28] | – … broke your nose? – right. | -怎么打断你鼻子的 -好的 |
[34:30] | The bedazzler guy broke your nose tough man? | 那个神秘人打断了你的鼻子吗 汉子 |
[34:49] | Wake up. get up. wake up. | 醒醒 起来 醒醒 |
[34:52] | How did I get on you? | 我怎么趴你身上了 |
[34:55] | I wonder. | 我也好奇 |
[35:00] | Watch finally broke. | 手表终于坏掉了 |
[35:02] | Crazy. what time is it? | 烦死了 现在几点了 |
[35:08] | That can’t be right. | 不对吧 |
[35:10] | It couldn’t be 3 in the morning could it? | 怎么会是凌晨3点 这可能吗 |
[35:13] | It’s 3:00 right now? | 现在3点了 |
[35:15] | Holy shit man! | 伙计 这下坏事了! |
[35:17] | We were supposed to be at Red’s at noon man. | 我们本该中午就到瑞德那里的 |
[35:18] | What if he’s gone? If we didn’t get any information | 要是他走了 我们什么信息都得不到怎么办 |
[35:20] | No it’s daylight-savings so… | 不对 现在是夏令时 所以… |
[35:22] | – So it’s only 2:00. – Oh no it went forward an hour. | -所以现在才2点 -不对 不对 是拨快一个小时 |
[35:25] | It’s 4 o’-fucking-clock? fuck me. no man. that’s bad. | 现在他妈已经4点了 完蛋了 不 兄弟 这下坏了 |
[35:30] | Shit. we slept for like 18 hours. | 妈的 我们大概睡了有18个小时 |
[35:33] | My Bubbe… man my Bubbe’s gonna be so pissed. | 我的兄弟…兄弟该气炸了 |
[35:36] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:37] | We gotta call Red. | 我们要打电话给瑞德 |
[35:39] | Okay. how? | 是啊 用什么打 |
[35:42] | We’ll go to a pay phone. | 我们去找个电话亭 |
[35:44] | No I can’t. his number is in my phone. | 不 不行 他的号码在我手机里 |
[35:47] | Great. well do you remember where he lives? | 太棒了 那你还记得他住哪里吗 |
[35:49] | Yeah I know where he lives. | 当然 我当然知道他住哪里 |
[35:51] | What are you insinuating? like I’m forgetful? | 你是在暗示我是个健忘的人吗 |
[35:53] | “insinuating.” good word. | “暗示” 是个好词儿 |
[35:55] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道是什么意思吗 |
[35:56] | – I do know what that means believe it or not. – It means like “to seem like.” | -我当然知道 不管你信不信 -意思像是”看起来像” |
[36:02] | Let’s roll. I’m done with the woods. let’s go. | 开车啊 我受够这森林了 走吧 |
[36:04] | Come on Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 快点开车 离开这该死的地方 |
[36:06] | Okay. let’s go. no. it’s not working. the battery’s dead. | 好的 我们走吧 不 发动不了 电池没了 |
[36:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[36:13] | What do you mean it’s dead? | 电池没了是什么意思 |
[36:15] | What do I mean? I mean the battery’s dead. the battery’s dead. | 什么意思 就是说电池没了 玩完了 |
[36:18] | What do you mean the battery’s dead? | 你到底在说些什么啊 |
[36:20] | How can I explain this to you differently? | 我要怎样换个方式解释呢 |
[36:23] | The battery is dead. it ceased to live. | 电池没了就是它停止运作了 |
[36:26] | It’s deceased now. The car needs a battery to start Saul. | 它不会动了 索尔 车需要有电池才能发动 |
[36:31] | How did this happen? | 这一切都是怎么发生的啊 |
[36:33] | Well we clearly fell asleep with the battery on and… | 显然 我们忘记熄火就睡着了 然后就… |
[36:36] | Oh man. to talk radio? | 天啊 在上”抓狂电台”吗 |
[36:38] | – Yes talk radio. – It’s so boring man. | -是啊 “抓狂电台” -老兄 太无聊了 |
[36:40] | – Okay okay. – The car just committed suicide. | -好的 好的 -这辆车刚刚自杀了 |
[36:43] | Shut up man. I have an idea now. | 你闭嘴 我有个点子 |
[36:45] | We gonna go. | 我们要走了 |
[36:47] | We’ll walk back to the road. we’ll hitchhike. | 我们走到路上 搭个顺风车 |
[36:50] | Someone will pick us up take us to Red’s. | 有人会载我们到瑞德那里的 |
[36:52] | Red will tell us everything’s fine everything will go back to normal. | 瑞德会告诉我们一切都好 一切回归正轨 |
[36:55] | How does that sound? good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[36:57] | – that’s a good idea. – keep our heads on strarght. | -这是个好主意 -再接再厉 |
[36:59] | If we just keep thinking like this we’re fucking gravy. | 继续这样思考问题 我们就他妈轻松了 |
[37:01] | – all right. I’m in. – let’s do it. | -好的 那就听你的 -我们走吧 |
[37:12] | – Can I have my jacket back please? – Yeah. | -我能要回我的夹克吗 -当然 |
[37:15] | – Thank you. – thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你才对 |
[37:17] | Thanks for taking care of it. | 谢谢你帮我保管它 |
[38:00] | Look it’s like my thumb is my cock. | 看那 我的拇指就像我弟弟 |
[38:05] | That’s not gonna get us a ride man. | 那样拦不到车 哥儿们 |
[38:15] | Here’s good. | 到这里就行了 |
[38:23] | Thanks for the smooth sailing Sharid. | 谢尔德 谢谢你载我们一程 |
[38:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:31] | – You’re sure we can trust this guy? – yo Red. | -他可靠吗 – 瑞德 |
[38:34] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[38:36] | – it’s bruce. – bruce? who the fuck is this? | -是布鲁斯 -布鲁斯 他妈的是谁啊 |
[38:39] | – Saul. what’s up? – Who do you think it is? | -索尔 怎么了 -你以为是谁啊 |
[38:43] | Who’s this? | 这个人是谁啊 |
[38:44] | I’m dale Mr. Red. nice to meet you. | 我是戴尔 瑞德先生 非常高兴见到你 |
[38:46] | Dale who? | 没有姓吗 |
[38:47] | It’s best if you don’t know my full name. | 你还是不知道我全名的好 |
[38:49] | Dale Denton. don’t worry, he’s with me. | 戴尔・丹顿 不用担心 他跟我一道的 |
[38:51] | Dale denton. nice to meet you bro. | 戴尔・丹顿 兄弟 见到你很高兴 |
[38:53] | – Hold on. Let me get this lock okay? – You better. | -等一下 我把门打开 -赶紧啊 |
[38:56] | – Get in here. – Coming in. | -快进来 -进来了 |
[38:59] | – Y’all wanna buy some drugs? – Frisk me. | -你们都想买点毒品吗 -来搜身吧 |
[39:02] | – What’s up? what’s up? – Get it. | -最近怎么样 最近怎么样 -找到了吗 |
[39:04] | Look at that huh? | 瞧这个 |
[39:07] | – What’s up players? – What’s up? | -朋友们 最近好吗 -你怎么样了 |
[39:09] | I’ve been up in here trying to get a motherfucking scholarship. chilling. | 我在申请那讨厌的奖学金 冷静点 |
[39:14] | What’s up with the clothes? | 那衣服是怎么回事啊 |
[39:17] | We were camping. | 我们去露营了 |
[39:19] | – camping? – yeah. | -去露营了? -是啊 |
[39:20] | Is your lip okay man? | 朋友 你的嘴唇没事吧 |
[39:24] | – you been crying? – oh my lip. | -你哭过了? -我的嘴唇 |
[39:27] | It’s a cold sore. | 就是冻疮啦 |
[39:28] | Never had one before so I started to cry. | 以前从未如此 所以我就哭了 |
[39:33] | U think it’s a lot worse than it looks though. quite simple kind of… | 尽管你们认为这比看起来糟…是很普通的.. |
[39:35] | Is that means fucking herpes? | 你得的是可恶的疱疹吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah. yes it does. | 是的 没错 |
[39:40] | Fucking sick man. you know how many joints we’ve shared? | 那可真恶心 老兄 你知道我们可能会被传染吗 |
[39:43] | I know. I’m a disgusting person. | 我知道 我是个恶心的人 |
[39:46] | Herpes is for life bro. | 兄弟 疱疹可医不好 |
[39:48] | I’m gonna try to definitely put some sort of medical ointment on it. | 我肯定要在上面抹点药膏的 |
[39:52] | I have been taking vicodin. doesn’t really take swelling down. | 我已经用了维柯丁止痛药 但是不管用啊 |
[39:54] | It’s from that time. I told you man. | 是因为那一次 老兄 我可警告过你啊 |
[39:56] | You wonna eat that lollipop out of that stripper’s snatch. you wanted to do it. | 你吃了从脱衣舞女郎那里抢来的棒棒糖 是你自找的 |
[40:00] | Out of her vagina. remember what you did? what did you do? | 从她阴道里拿出来的 还记得你做了什么吗 你做了什么 |
[40:03] | – Nothing -You ate a box of nerds out of her butthole. | -什么都没有 -你吃了一盒从她屁眼拿出来的鼻涕虫 |
[40:06] | You fucking said you wouldn’t tell. you sowed your own poison man. | 你他妈不是说不会再提起了吗 自食其果 |
[40:10] | Dudes seriously we’re here for a reason. just ask him. | 伙计们 认真点 我们来是有事的 问他啊 |
[40:13] | Chill. I’m boiling some eggs over here. we got a lot of time to hang out. | 冷静点 我煮了点鸡蛋 我们有的是时间 |
[40:17] | – I’m making a fucking cake. – no shit. | -我他妈在做蛋糕 -少扯淡 |
[40:19] | Can I have a piece of that? | 我可以来一块吗 |
[40:20] | – Don’t ask for a piece. – I can’t have a piece? | -别只顾着吃了 -我连一块都不能吃吗 |
[40:23] | No you can’t. this is private. | 不 你不能吃 这是很私人的 |
[40:24] | Do you know what today is? | 知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[40:26] | – Tuesday. – This is my cat’s birthday today. | -是星期二 -今天是我家猫的生日 |
[40:29] | I don’t see a cat in here. I’m sorry. You let it out by accident? | 我没见到猫啊 不好意思 你把它放出去了? |
[40:33] | No because he died three months ago okay? | 没有 他3个月前就死了 可以了吧 |
[40:35] | So now who’s the funny guy? | 那现在谁比较幽默 |
[40:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:38] | Today is his birthday… | 今天是他的生日… |
[40:39] | …and it is a tradition that on his birthday… | …他的生日传统是… |
[40:43] | …I get up extra early and make him his favorite kind of dessert. | …我提前起床为他做他最爱吃的甜点 |
[40:46] | Don’t worry bro. Your cat’s going to heaven. | 别担心 兄弟 你的猫会上天堂的 |
[40:48] | Yeah maybe. maybe he went to heaven. | 可能吧 他也许会下地狱的 |
[40:50] | He was a little fucker. He could’ve gone to hell. | 他很可恶 他可能已经滚去地狱了 |
[40:53] | What are we talk…? guys… | 为什么我们在讨论…伙计们… |
[40:54] | Ask him. Just ask him okay? | 问他 直接问他好吗 |
[40:56] | Ask what? Just come straight. What’s up? | 想问什么 直接点 怎么了 |
[40:58] | – Yeah right. – Lay it on him. | -那好吧 -问他 |
[41:00] | We need to know… | 我们想了解一下… |
[41:02] | We need to know about your source. | 我们想了解你的上家 |
[41:04] | – Ted. – Ted Jones. | -泰德 -泰德・琼斯 |
[41:06] | See Dale here is a protest servant. | 瞧 戴尔是个传票传送员 |
[41:09] | I’m not. that’s not what I am. | 我不是 我不是干那个的 |
[41:11] | He’s not that but he was outside Ted’s house… | 他不是 但他在泰德的房子外面… |
[41:14] | Don’t… look we don’t want to bring you in to what we’re in okay? | 别说了…我们不想把你也卷进来 知道吗 |
[41:20] | You don’t want any trouble. we don’t wanna give you trouble. | 你不想惹麻烦 我们也不会给你带来麻烦 |
[41:23] | It’s probably best you don’t know the whole story. | 所以最好你别管发生了什么事 |
[41:25] | – You don’t think I can handle danger? – What are you talking about? | -你认为我不能处理危机吗 -你在说什么啊 |
[41:28] | – You can. – I totally can. | -你当然能 -我完全可以处理 |
[41:30] | And for you to come into my house… | 至于你们 进来我家… |
[41:32] | …and not tell secrets because you think you’re saving me… | …自以为帮我而不告诉我秘密… |
[41:36] | …well in reality it just makes you look like a dumb-ass. | …事实上 这么做只让你们变成了大傻瓜 |
[41:38] | Look at this. see this? | 看这儿 看到了吗 |
[41:40] | You see that? there’s no hair under here okay? | 看到了没有 我可一根腋毛都没有 |
[41:43] | What’s the significance of that? | 那能说明什么 |
[41:44] | It makes me aerodynamic when I fight. I can take danger. | 当我打架的时候就少点阻力 我能处理危机 |
[41:47] | Okay has anyone called asking about Saul or the pineapple express? | 那好吧 有人打电话来问索尔或菠萝快车的事吗 |
[41:51] | That’s all we need to know. | 我们就想知道这些 |
[41:57] | Is it “uh-huh” or “uh-uh”? | 是有还是没有 |
[41:59] | – It’s “uh-uh.” – There it is man. | -是”没有” -就是这个 伙计 |
[42:01] | Cleared. over. | 多明白啊 都结束了 |
[42:04] | Everything’s fine. I told you bro. | 一切都很好 我都告诉过你了 兄弟 |
[42:06] | We had a wacky night in the woods… | 我们在林子里过了一个荒谬的夜晚… |
[42:08] | …but we both can put that behind us like adults. | …但是我们应该像个大人一样把那些给忘了 |
[42:11] | Now it’s time to get super-duper high. | 现在我们该抽点大麻 庆祝下了 |
[42:13] | Got that bong I got in tel aviv? | 我在特拉维夫拿的烟枪有吗 |
[42:14] | “bong mitzvah.” hit it up. | 有啊 点上吧 |
[42:16] | Yes. | 好的 |
[42:18] | There you go. | 你满意了吧 |
[42:20] | Why don’t you follow his lead and chill out? | 为什么不听他的 放松点 |
[42:22] | I’m chill. I’m chill as a cucumber man. | 已经放松了 伙计 我现在泰然自若 |
[42:24] | – You don’t seem chill. – More chill than you. | -你看上去可不怎么放松 -比你放松多了 |
[42:27] | You’re more chill than me? | 你比我还放松 |
[42:28] | Look at what I’m wearing. kimono. what are you wearing? | 看我穿着什么 和服 你穿着什么 |
[42:31] | – Suit. – Yeah. exactly. | -西装 -就是说啊 |
[42:33] | I don’t know what’s up with you but I don’t know if I like you. | 我不知道你发生了什么事 但是我不觉得我喜欢你 |
[42:36] | Well I don’t know if I like you either man. | 老兄 我也不觉得我喜欢你 |
[42:39] | Well that’s your loss because I’m a great friend. | 那就是你的损失 因为我会是很棒的朋友 |
[42:41] | I’m gonna use the telefono to call my wife okay? | 我要打电话给我老婆了 可以吗 |
[42:44] | – give her a call. – I will. | -打吧 -马上打 |
[42:45] | – go ahead. – don’t pay attention to what I’m saying. | -打吧 -可别偷听我说的话哦 |
[42:48] | Oh I won’t. | 我当然不会 |
[42:51] | Bullshit. | 瞎说 |
[42:52] | No no no. | 不 不要 不要 |
[42:54] | – Liar. – What are you doing man? | -谎话精 -伙计 你在干什么 |
[42:56] | He’s a liar. he’s lying to us man. He’s lying to us. | 老兄 他就是个谎话精 他对我们撒谎了… |
[42:59] | No he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[43:00] | He knows my name. he’s acting weird. | 他知道我的名字 他行为古怪 |
[43:02] | We can’t let him phone anyone man. | 伙计 我们不能让他给任何人打电话 |
[43:04] | Freaking out. you’re paranoid. give him the phone. | 你疯啦 你太多疑了 把电话给他 |
[43:07] | I do not trust you sir. | 先生 我不信任你 |
[43:08] | – You’re paranoid. – He’s acting weird. | -你太多疑了 -他的行为古怪 |
[43:10] | Red I’m sorry bro. | 瑞德 伙计 对不起 |
[43:12] | – Jesus! – Holy cock. | -上帝啊 -我操 |
[43:14] | Fuck you! | 我操 |
[43:15] | What are you doing man? he’s sorry. | 你在干什么 他都说对不起了 |
[43:17] | Oh jesus. | 老天啊 |
[43:21] | Herpes! | 疱疹! |
[43:23] | I don’t wanna have to do this. | 我不想那么做的 |
[43:25] | Red you’re crazy man. | 瑞德 伙计 你疯了啊 |
[43:26] | You brought the devil into my house. | 你把个混蛋弄进了我家 |
[43:28] | – We’re friends. – I know we are. | -我们是朋友啊 -我知道 |
[43:30] | – That’s why it sucks. – Are you on meth again? | -这就是为什么感觉很糟 -你又吸食安非他命了? |
[43:34] | Dale he’s hurting me! | 戴尔 他在打我! |
[43:37] | Toilet. | 厕所 |
[43:38] | Flush. | 冲掉 |
[43:40] | What we do in this life echoes in eternity. | 人生虽然有限 但是个人作为的影响却是深远的 |
[43:44] | True! | 说的对 |
[43:58] | He’s going for the phone to call Ted! | 他要打电话给泰德 |
[44:03] | Stay out of here! | 给我待在外面 |
[44:07] | Red don’t do it! | 瑞德 不要那么做 |
[44:12] | – Red! – You assholes. | -瑞德 -卑鄙的家伙 |
[44:14] | You ruined my portable phone. | 你们毁了我的手提电话 |
[44:15] | – Teamwork. – Yes. | -一起撞 -好的 |
[44:19] | You’re gonna break the door. gonna pay for it? | 你们要把门撞坏 你们会赔给我吗 |
[44:25] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[44:27] | Phone. | 踩扁电话 |
[44:30] | – Let go! let go! let go! – What the hell…? | -放开我! 放开我! 把我放开! -他妈的… |
[44:33] | I let go now just get this goddamn door off of me! | 把我放开 把这扇天杀的门从我身上弄开! |
[44:35] | Tell us everything now! | 坦白从宽! |
[44:37] | Said they were gonna kill me. | 如果说了他们会杀了我的 |
[44:38] | What did you tell Ted? | 你对泰德说了些什么 |
[44:41] | He’s crushing my balls. crushing my balls. | 他要把我的蛋蛋压碎了 要把我的蛋蛋压碎了 |
[44:43] | Smash them. | 压扁它们 |
[44:44] | Fuck! | 他妈的! |
[44:46] | Time out. time out. | 休战… |
[44:47] | Time out. time out. | 休战… |
[44:49] | – Truce. – Time in. fuck you. | -休战 -又开始了 去你妈的 |
[44:50] | – Stop! – Cheater! | -停下! -骗人精! |
[44:52] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Red! | -抱歉 抱歉 我很抱歉 -瑞德! |
[44:54] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – get… | -抱歉 抱歉 -到… |
[44:58] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[45:01] | God… | 天哪 |
[45:02] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[45:04] | – Take it motherfucker! – Time out! | -接着 王八蛋 -休战 |
[45:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:13] | No! no no no! | 不! 不要啊! |
[45:15] | Where you going huh? | 你想去哪里啊 |
[45:17] | Where do you think you’re going mr. wiggles? | 你以为你要去哪里啊 扭扭先生 |
[45:19] | – Come on. get back here. – Saul help me! help me! | -来吧 给我回来 -索尔 救我 救我 |
[45:22] | He’s punching my bum! | 他在捶我的屁股 |
[45:23] | I’m done with this. let’s talk. let’s try words. | 我受够了 我们来把事情说清楚 动口别动手了 |
[45:26] | Use words! no! no! no! | 动口别动手了 不… |
[45:33] | You okay man? | 你还好吗 朋友 |
[45:35] | – I’ll get you another bong. – It’s my cat’s birthday. | -我会再给你一个烟枪 -今天是我猫的生日 |
[45:39] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[45:41] | – all right? – thank you. | -行吗 -谢谢你 |
[45:42] | I think there’s a package in the mailbox. | 我想信箱里有个包裹 |
[45:44] | This ends now! | 这一切都结束了! |
[45:51] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[45:52] | Was that too much? | 这会太过了吗 |
[45:56] | Can’t get the edge. | 找不到开口 |
[45:58] | Wait. got it. got it. | 等等 好了 弄好了 |
[46:00] | Hey Dale. | 戴尔 |
[46:02] | Think we’re gonna have to kill him? I don’t think I’m capable of murder. | 要杀了他吗 我可没这个能耐 |
[46:05] | I don’t think I am either. | 我也没有 |
[46:07] | Maybe we could just convince him to kill himself. | 也许我们能说服他自杀 |
[46:10] | Or just not say anything. | 或者 什么都别说 |
[46:13] | We need to find out everything he knows okay? | 我们得了解他都知道点什么 |
[46:17] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[46:19] | Hey what’s up dudes? | 发生什么事了 朋友 |
[46:21] | What’s up? tell us everything now. | 发生什么事了? 把你知道的一切都告诉我们 |
[46:24] | Talk Red. | 说话呀 瑞德 |
[46:25] | I’m gonna flex and bust out of here. | 我要活动活动 从这里逃出去 |
[46:32] | Trapped. | 绑结实了 |
[46:33] | Not happening Red. | 别妄想了 瑞德 |
[46:34] | Okay. all right. okay I’ll talk. | 那好吧 我坦白 |
[46:37] | Ted Jones he knows you witnessed the murder. he found your roach. | 泰德・琼斯 他知道你们目睹了杀人经过 找到了你的大麻烟蒂 |
[46:42] | He sent two guys over here Budlofsky and Matheson. | 他派了两个人过来 布达罗福斯和麦斯森 |
[46:45] | Two real big son of a bitches. | 俩狗娘养的大个子 |
[46:47] | They’re basically out to kill you guys. | 是来杀你们的 |
[46:49] | They’re gonna kill me too unless I turn y’all over. | 如果我不把你们供出来 他们就会杀了我 |
[46:52] | So you guys are basically fucked. | 所以你们俩基本上就死定了 |
[46:54] | How many cops does he have on his payroll? tell us. | 有多少个警察被他收买了 告诉我们 |
[46:57] | – Well there’s the woman cop Carol. – That’s the lady cop. | -有个女的警察 卡罗尔 -就是那个女警 |
[47:00] | I don’t know. He could have a bunch. This dude is super well-connected. | 我不清楚 他可能有一堆 这家伙关系可多了 |
[47:03] | And he has a really awesome hideout too. it’s pretty badass. | 他还有个很厉害的藏身之处 是个十足的坏蛋 |
[47:07] | – Oh shit. – What else? | -妈的 -还有什么 |
[47:08] | He’s at a war right now with the asians. | 他现在和亚洲人有场战争 |
[47:11] | They’re in a drug war right now. | 他们正在进行毒品战争 |
[47:12] | Asians? what asians? indians are technically asian. | 亚洲人 什么亚洲人 印度人也算是亚洲人 |
[47:15] | – It’s true. – What asians? | -那倒是真的 -什么亚洲人 |
[47:17] | I don’t know. what? chinese? or korean or… | 我不知道 可能是中国人 可能是韩国人 |
[47:21] | Vietcong? | 越南人? |
[47:22] | Yeah little… just little asian people. | 是啊 就是小…小个子亚洲人 |
[47:25] | Like the asians with the guns and the drugs and not his friends. | 一个 有枪有毒品的亚洲人 但不是他的朋友 |
[47:30] | – Ding-dong. – Hey Red! | -开门 -瑞德 开门 |
[47:32] | – Oh shit. – oh they’re here. | -这下完了 -他们来了 |
[47:33] | They’re here to kill me. | 他们是来杀我的 |
[47:35] | Okay I know I sold y’all out. | 我知道我出卖了你们 |
[47:36] | I’ve been a son of a bitch and a shitty friend. | 我是狗娘养的烂朋友 |
[47:39] | Saul I’m talking to you. Dale you’re a new friend. | 索尔 我在和你说话呀 戴尔 你是我的新朋友 |
[47:41] | I can make it up. I forgot “bro’s before ho’s.” | 我可以弥补的 我忘记了”为兄弟两肋插刀” |
[47:44] | Just go out the back porch. I won’t say anything. | 从后门离开 我什么都不会说的 |
[47:46] | – I’ll cover for you. – thanks. | -我会掩护你们的 -谢啦 |
[47:48] | No sweat. | 没问题的 |
[47:54] | It was Dale Denton. Dale Denton and Daul. | 是戴尔・丹顿 戴尔・丹顿和索尔 |
[47:56] | They’re on the back porch. You can catch them if you hurry. go. | 他们从后门逃了 快一步你们还可以抓住他们 快去啊 |
[48:02] | Hey. in here. | 瞧啊 躲这里面 |
[48:04] | I’ve gotta get to a phone. come on. | 我们得去找个电话亭 快点 |
[48:06] | – we should hide. – why? | -我们得藏起来 -为什么 |
[48:08] | If Red tells Ted’s guys about my name… | 如果瑞德告诉泰德的手下我的名字的话 |
[48:10] | …then they’ll go to my apartment. | 他们就会去我的公寓 |
[48:12] | There I have Angie’s name. | 在那里 我那里有安吉的名字 |
[48:13] | They’ll put that together find her. Let’s go. | 他们会联想到她然后去找她 快走啊 |
[48:15] | No. I think we should stay. | 不 我认为我们该留在这里 |
[48:17] | – why? – I’m in the dumpster already. | -为什么 -因为我已经在垃圾箱里了 |
[48:20] | Well then get out. come on you’re already dirty. | 那就出来 快点 你已经脏到爆了 |
[48:25] | – They’re gone. – Well find out what he knows. | -他们已经逃了 -那就看看他都知道点什么 |
[48:27] | Red it’s your last chance man. | 瑞德 这是你最后的机会了 兄弟 |
[48:29] | You gonna give us something we can use? | 你得告诉我们点有用的线索 |
[48:31] | Matheson you gotta be kidding me. I mean what more do you want? | 麦斯森 你不是在开玩笑吧 你还想要什么 |
[48:35] | I told you that the guy’s name is Dale Denton. | 我告诉过你 那个人的名字是戴尔・丹顿 |
[48:37] | He’s obviously working with Saul. | 他显然是和索尔一伙的 |
[48:39] | They came in here busted my house to shit. | 他们来我这儿 把我家弄得一团糟 |
[48:41] | They kicked the hell out of me… | 还打了我一顿 |
[48:43] | …duct-taped me to my grandfather’s wheelchair. | 把我绑在我祖父的轮椅上 |
[48:45] | What more do you want? want me to read your horoscope? | 你还想要什么 想让我帮你算命吗 |
[48:48] | – You hear that ted? – Ask if either of them were asian. | -听到了吗 泰德 -问下他们是不是亚洲人 |
[48:51] | – What skin color were they? – They were white people. | -他们是什么人种 -他们是白人 |
[48:54] | Denton might’ve been a jew. I don’t know. | 丹顿可能曾是个犹太人 我也不知道 |
[48:56] | I don’t judge people based on things like that. | 就凭那些我没法评判一个人 |
[48:59] | Obviously. We’re friends. | 显然我们是朋友 |
[49:01] | Ted you hear him? | 泰德 听到他说的了吗 |
[49:03] | Dale Denton is not asian. all right. kill Red. | 戴尔・丹顿不是亚洲人 好了 干掉瑞德 |
[49:07] | Listen I would appreciate it if both y’all would take your shoes off. | 如果你们俩都把鞋脱了我会很感激的 |
[49:10] | This is brand-new carpet. you’re tracking mud in here. | 这可是全新的地毯 你们把土都蹭到上面了 |
[49:13] | Matheson you got british knights on. | 麦斯森 你还穿着英式靴子 |
[49:15] | I ain’t seen anybody wear them since 1987. | 自从1987年以后我就没再看到有人穿过了 |
[49:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[49:21] | Ted told me to kill him. | 泰德叫我干掉他 |
[49:22] | Well how about a little fucking discretion here? | 自控一下吧 |
[49:25] | See? see? see right there. you see that? | 看吧 看吧 就在那里 看到了没有 |
[49:28] | – you catch it? – see what? | -你看到了吗 -看到什么了 |
[49:29] | You used to not give a fuck about discretion. | 你以前做事也很鲁莽 |
[49:32] | I seen you pull somebody’s jawbone off. I seen it. | 我见过你把人家的颚骨打脱了 我看到过 |
[49:36] | You was ruthless. | 你太冷酷无情了 |
[49:38] | You was ruthless man. | 冷酷无情 |
[49:40] | What the fuck man? you shot me in my stomach. | 我操 老兄 你打中了我的腹部 |
[49:44] | I’m gonna die now probably. | 我现在可能快死了 |
[49:46] | I had you all over here for dinner. fish tacos. | 我曾请你们吃过晚餐 鱼肉玉米饼 |
[49:49] | This how you do me? | 你们就是这样对我的吗 |
[49:54] | So what did Budlofsky and Matheson say? | 那布达罗福斯和麦斯森说了什么 |
[49:56] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[49:59] | There’s this guy Saul… | 有个叫索尔的男人… |
[50:02] | …something selling weed who works with some guy Dale Denton. | …卖大麻给一起干活的人 叫戴尔・丹顿来着 |
[50:05] | That’s all he got out of him. | 这是他得到的所有信息 |
[50:07] | Do you think he has anything to do with the guy that we shot? | 你觉得他和被我们弄死的人有关系吗 |
[50:10] | Well did he say anything else? | 那他还说了点什么 |
[50:12] | Saul mentioned something about “going to the casino.” | 索尔有提到关于”要去赌场” |
[50:16] | – weird. – “going to the casino”? | -奇怪 -“要去赌场” |
[50:18] | The asians own the casino Ted. | 泰德 赌场是归亚洲人的 |
[50:20] | – I need another beer. – He’s gotta be working for them. | -我得再来一瓶啤酒 -他是为他们做事的 |
[50:24] | Maybe after we popped that guy,they hired this outside guy,Dale… | 也许我们杀了那家伙后 他们就雇了这个叫戴尔 |
[50:28] | What’s his name? denton? To finish the job. | 他什么名字来着 丹顿吗 来完成接下来的任务 |
[50:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[50:32] | Maybe, well,I’ll be back in an hour. | 好吧 也许 我大概一个小时后回来 |
[50:35] | I’ll have everything there is to know about this dale denton guy. | 我会把这家伙的一切都调查清楚 |
[50:39] | Who he’s screwing Who’s his mother everything. | 包括他为谁卖命 他妈妈是谁 一切的一切 |
[50:42] | I have to take a shit. | 我去找这个家伙 |
[50:46] | Wait. Where are we going? | 等等我 我们要去哪儿 |
[50:48] | I gotta… I gotta get to angie’s. I have to make sure she’s okay. | 我想 我得去安吉家 我要确认她现在是安全的 |
[50:52] | What about my bubbe? Don’t think they’ll go after her. | 那我的女人怎么办 你不觉得他们会找她麻烦吗 |
[50:55] | I mean she has a different last name. | 我的意思是她的名字很少见 |
[50:58] | Belogus. | 叫宝格斯 |
[50:59] | I don’t know. We should get out of the middle of the road. come on. | 我不知道 别站在马路中间 走 |
[51:19] | You guys can wait as long as you want… | 你们俩爱等多久等多久吧 |
[51:21] | …But one minute from right now. I’m gonna eat some food. | 我可饿了 我要开饭了 |
[51:25] | And you can call it rude. You can call it whatever you want. | 你们可以说我没礼貌 随你们说 |
[51:28] | You can be polite with your clean plates but I’m gonna be eating food. | 你们就饿着肚子保持仪态吧 但我得吃了 |
[51:31] | Dad, he’ll be here. | 老爸 他会来的 |
[51:33] | I’m going in the other room and eat it check my e-mail. I’m done. | 我去别的房间吃 然后顺便收个电邮 我受够这些了 |
[51:36] | Honey, we’re at the table. No one’s going to leave the table. | 亲爱的 我们正准备吃饭 谁都别想离开桌子半步 |
[51:42] | – Okay. This is it. – All right. Let’s do this. | -好了 到了 -好极了 我们进去吧 |
[51:45] | No no no. I’m going alone. | 不 不 不 我自己进去 |
[51:46] | – No. – Yeah. Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 就是这样 |
[51:49] | – I wanna meet angie. – You’ll meet her later man. look. | -我还想见见安吉呢 -以后会有机会的 |
[51:52] | Look,I need you to stay out here. Keep guard okay? | 听着 我要你在外面守着 好吗 |
[51:54] | – It’s important. watch my back. – Okay. | -这很重要 你就在这守着 -好吧 |
[51:56] | – Thanks. – All right. Just be yourself. | -谢谢 -好吧 你表现得好点 |
[51:59] | I’ll keep guard. | 我守着呢 |
[52:04] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[52:05] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[52:07] | Hey dale. | 你好啊 戴尔 |
[52:08] | Hello dale | 你好 戴尔 |
[52:12] | Dinner. | 晚饭 |
[52:13] | This is the dinner you invited me to. That was tonight. | 我记得你邀请我来吃晚饭的 就是今晚 |
[52:16] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[52:18] | Sit. please. | 请坐吧 |
[52:19] | Of course. Hi. | 好的 你好 |
[52:22] | – Hi. – Shannon. | -你好啊 -我是莎安侬 |
[52:23] | – Intros. – Great to meet you. | -介绍下 -见到你很高兴 |
[52:25] | – Robert,If I’m not mistaken. – Sit down so we can eat. | -如果我没记错 你是罗伯特吧 -请坐 可以开饭了 |
[52:28] | – Hi dale. – Hey. okay. | -你好 戴尔 -好了 |
[52:31] | – What happened to you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没事啊 |
[52:32] | I’m supposed to be here right now. | 我现在就该来这儿 |
[52:34] | So I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[52:36] | – You’re all dirty and bleeding. – No,I’m not. I’m here for dinner. | -你很脏 还在流血 -没有啊 我是来吃饭的 |
[52:39] | – You have scratches on your forehead. – Dude,you smell like shit. | -你额头上还有抓痕 -伙计 你闻起来恶心极了 |
[52:43] | – Dale,what happened to you? – I was in the woods. | -戴尔 你到底怎么了 -我去树林里了 |
[52:46] | – In the woods? – Yeah. Isn’t that weird? I was… | -去树林 -是的 很奇怪是不是 我是去… |
[52:49] | – I was in the woods. – What were you doing? | -我是去树林里了 -你去那里干嘛 |
[52:51] | I bird-watch. I don’t. | 我去观察鸟类 不 我没去 |
[52:54] | No I don’t. Look I’m gonna come clean. | 事实上我没去 我得实话实说了 |
[52:58] | I witnessed a murder okay? | 我目击了一起谋杀案 |
[53:01] | I saw someone murder someone else… | 我看到有人杀了人 |
[53:03] | …and I think they’ve been following me. | 我觉得他们正在跟踪我 |
[53:06] | There’s a good chance they went to my apartment… | 他们很可能去我的公寓 |
[53:08] | …where angie has a lot of things. | 那里到处都是跟安吉有关的东西 |
[53:10] | Her yearbooks,report cards,her cell number is written… | 她的毕业纪念册 成绩单 电话号码… |
[53:13] | …and it’s on my fridge. | 就写在我冰箱上 |
[53:14] | So they could then find this house. They could come here. | 然后他们会找到这里 他们会来这里 |
[53:17] | We should call the police right away. | 那我们现在就报警 |
[53:19] | We can’t. The police were the murderers. | 我们不能报警 警察是凶手之一 |
[53:21] | We can’t call the police. They were the murderers. | 我们不能报警 因为警察是凶手 |
[53:24] | Angie,I swear to god.you do something or I’m gonna… | 安吉 我向上帝发誓 你得做些什么 而我要去… |
[53:27] | – So fucked up. – No. don’t let him “gonna.” | -真是糟透了 -不 不要让他光想 |
[53:29] | No,don’t wanna. Look,we gotta get the f out of here. | 不要光想 听着 我们现在就得离开这里 |
[53:33] | Let’s go. We need to begin to prematurely evacuate. | 快走 我们得提前撤退啊 |
[53:36] | – Are you high? – What? no. I’m not high. why…? | -你是不是吸毒了? -你说什么 我没有吸毒啊 为什么这么说 |
[53:38] | You are high as a fucking kite. | 我看你是吸毒吸得飘飘然了 |
[53:40] | I’m not high. Let’s go. | 我可没吸毒 我们快走 |
[53:42] | We’re not going. I’m coming back in a minute. | 我们不走 我马上回来 |
[53:44] | You know what I’m coming back with? with a gun. | 你知道我去干什么吗 去拿枪 |
[53:47] | You better be out. I’m not fucking with you. | 你最好快走 我可不会跟你一起走 |
[53:49] | Your gun? his gun? | 你要去拿枪 |
[53:51] | Why do you…? Don’t get a gun. Why would he bear arms? | 别去拿枪 他为什么要去拿武器呢 |
[53:54] | No,we need to go. everyone.I’m leading the parade. | 我们得走了 我来带头 |
[54:14] | – This is so exciting. – Okay Okay. | -这太让人激动了 -好了 好了 |
[54:16] | Is this where you’re parked? Let’s sally forth. | 这是你们的车库吗 我们准备出发了 |
[54:18] | Who is after you,after angie? | 到底是谁在跟踪你 还有安吉 |
[54:20] | They’re drug dealers. I have reason to believe that they’re drug dealers. | 是一群毒贩 据我所知是他们是贩毒的 |
[54:23] | What are you talking about? you’re out of your mind. | 你在说什么啊 你疯了 |
[54:26] | – I know it sounds crazy. – Hide. | -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -快躲起来 |
[54:29] | Dale! dale! dale! it’s happening. I was eating a fruit roll… | 戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 他们来了 我刚才正吃着水果卷… |
[54:32] | – Why’d you do that? – God! | -你干吗啊 -上帝啊 |
[54:34] | – Get it! – Jesus! Okay! Just stop! | -把它拔掉 -天哪 好的 你不要动 |
[54:35] | – Angie,What did you do? – He’s one of the drug dealers! | -安吉 你都干了些什么 -他就是个毒贩子 |
[54:39] | – He’s my pot dealer. – He’s your pot dealer? | -他是我的上家 -他是你的上家? |
[54:41] | – I got it. – Get it. | -我准备拔了 -搞定了 |
[54:45] | – Gross. Are you okay? – Dale,Who is this? | -真恶心 你还好吧 -戴尔 他是谁啊 |
[54:47] | – He’s my… Oh shit. Get down. – Dad! | -他是我的…糟了 快趴下 -老爸 |
[54:55] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[54:57] | That was a gunshot. | 枪声 |
[55:03] | Stop! stop it! stop it! | 住手 住手 快住手 |
[55:05] | – He’s with me. – I’m the good drug dealer. | -他是我朋友 -我是个好毒贩 |
[55:07] | – Put the gun down! – Put down the gun. | -把枪放下 -快把枪放下 |
[55:09] | You assholes do exactly what I say… | 你们两混蛋按我说的做 |
[55:11] | …or I will take you outside and fuck you in the street. | 否则我就把你俩拉到街上去收拾 |
[55:14] | – No don’t. – Don’t fuck us anywhere. | -不 -不要这么对我们 |
[55:27] | Anybody out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[55:32] | Fucking hide-and-seek. | 跟我们玩捉迷藏 |
[55:35] | Say now. | 看这里 |
[55:39] | Hey,the food’s still warm. | 食物还是热的 |
[55:45] | Love it. | 太爽了 |
[55:46] | Come on saul. come on. come on. come on. | 索尔快上来 上来 上来 |
[55:48] | Yes. we made it. we’re all safe guys. we made it. | 太好了 我们做到了 大家安全了 |
[55:51] | – What are you doing? – Get out. | -你们在干吗 -给我下车 |
[55:52] | Get out of my car. I can’t believe you think it’s an option. | 快下车 你们居然想开我的车走 |
[55:55] | Okay. okay. That makes sense. It makes sense. | 好吧 好吧 听起来有道理 有道理 |
[55:57] | Come on Let’s go. It makes sense. He’s right. | 快点 快下车 他说的有道理 |
[56:00] | – Stay away from my family. Period. – So where do we go? What do we do? | -离我家人远点 -那我们去哪里 该怎么做 |
[56:03] | Go to the days inn downtown okay? | 你们去戴斯酒店 |
[56:06] | Use a fake name. | 用假名登记 |
[56:09] | Garagely. I’ll contact you. | 就用格拉格里这个名字 我会和你联系的 |
[56:11] | I don’t know who these people are, what they’re capable of… | 我不知道那些是什么人 他们会做什么 |
[56:14] | …but I will keep you guys safe I promise that. | 但是我发誓会确保你们的安全 |
[56:17] | Fuck off loser. | 快滚开 混蛋 |
[56:20] | Angie you’re a fucking idiot. I say that with love. | 安吉 你这个白痴 我满怀爱意说的这句话 |
[56:26] | We triangulated the cells. | 我们跟踪了手机信号 |
[56:28] | They smashed one threw the other in the woods to try to distract us. | 他们砸烂了一个 扔了一个 想妨碍我们的追踪 |
[56:32] | It took an hour for jared to find it. | 贾瑞德花了1小时才找到它 |
[56:34] | And then he said that he found denton’s car… | 他还找到了丹顿的车 |
[56:37] | …filled with all these strange disguises. | 里面有各种奇怪的变装道具 |
[56:39] | A powdered wig,a sombrero,leotards. | 一顶假发 一顶草帽 一件体操服 |
[56:43] | I mean,what the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈的什么意思 |
[56:45] | Why don’t I just call the asians and talk to cheung? | 为何不直接打电话给张呢 |
[56:47] | Why beat around the bush you know? | 为何不直奔主题呢 |
[57:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[57:02] | Cheung it’s ted. | 张 我是泰德 |
[57:04] | Record this conversation. | 录下我们的对话 |
[57:06] | Ted what a surprise. what can I do for you? | 泰德 真是个惊喜啊 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
[57:10] | Well cheung my friend,let me tell you. | 好吧 张 把话挑明了说 |
[57:14] | You know,we both know that you sent one of your very skilled… | 你昨晚派了一个经验丰富的 |
[57:18] | … hit men over here last night,and I and my colleague… | 打手到这儿来 而我和我同事 |
[57:22] | …made a little decoration on our window. should have seen it. | 在窗户上做的装饰被他看见了 |
[57:25] | We painted the wall with his brain. painted it. | 他的脑浆溅到了墙上 |
[57:29] | And now this dale denton guy? you serious? | 现在这个叫戴尔的家伙 是动真格的吗 |
[57:33] | Just stop it,okay? stop it or you’re asking for war. do you want a war? | 收手吧 好吗 否则你就是自寻死路 你想吗 |
[57:37] | Bring it on. | 继续吧 |
[57:38] | You listen to me,you motherfucker! | 你给我听着 操你妈的 |
[57:40] | It is on! We’re coming at you with everything we got! | 战争开始了 我们会不惜一切代价的 |
[57:43] | It’s on,so you better get your head out of your ass… | 战争开始了 你最好给我清醒起来 |
[57:46] | …and be ready for everything! | 做好一切准备 |
[57:48] | You are fucking dead! | 你死定了 |
[57:51] | You are so dumb. | 你这个蠢货 |
[57:52] | Do you have any idea how weak you just made us look? | 你让我们弱势尽露 |
[57:57] | Goddamn it! | 去他妈的 |
[58:00] | Totally sweet. | 正和我意 |
[58:02] | Ted jones is slipping. | 泰德已经不行了 |
[58:05] | We shall strike now with full force. | 我们现在可以全力攻击了 |
[58:09] | Your brother’s death will not be in vain. | 你兄弟不会白死的 |
[58:15] | I gotta say,I’ve had,like a lot of weed dealers in my day. | 老实说 我之前接触过很多大麻贩子 |
[58:18] | You’re the coolest I’ve ever had. they were all dicks. | 你是最酷的 其他都是混蛋 |
[58:21] | – Really? thanks man. – No problem. | -真的吗 谢谢 -不客气 |
[58:24] | I really appreciate it. That means a lot to me. | 我真的很感谢 这对我意义非凡 |
[58:26] | It’s like | 这就像是 |
[58:27] | You’re the first guy that I ever sold to that I became friends with. | 你是我众多买家中唯一一个和我成为朋友的 |
[58:30] | They say like “don’t dip the pen in company ink.” | 他们都说公私要分明 |
[58:35] | I’m totally glad I dipped in your ink bro. | 但是我俩却成了朋友 |
[58:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[58:43] | We should get out of town. that’s probably our next move. | 下一步要离开城镇 |
[58:46] | Just get on a bus and leave right? | 坐巴士走 是吗 |
[58:48] | Get bus tickets. | 那得先买票 |
[58:50] | Go to the next town. contact some police. | 去其他镇 再报警 |
[58:53] | You know what I was saying? like I’m totally… | 你听到我刚才说什么了吗 我说我真的… |
[58:56] | You’re glad you dipped your pen in my ink. | 你很高兴和我成为朋友 |
[58:58] | But we should get bus tickets and leave,right? | 但是我们得买票坐巴士离开 是不是 |
[59:00] | What? | 什么 |
[59:02] | Get on the bus? leave? buy bus tickets? | 坐巴士 离开这里 买车票 |
[59:05] | I only have like 50 bucks. I don’t think that’ll even buy one ticket. | 我大概只有50块钱 我觉得买一张票都不够 |
[59:09] | What about your sack? | 你那些货呢 |
[59:10] | Oh man it’s fucking killing me. I feel like I popped one. | 带着可真受罪 我胆战心惊的 |
[59:14] | No. that’s unfortunate but that’s not what I’m talking about. | 你挺倒霉的 但是我不是说这个 |
[59:17] | I mean like the sack of weed. | 我的意思是你那些小包装的大麻 |
[59:19] | Couldn’t we just like sell some weed… | 我们能不能卖一些大麻… |
[59:21] | …get some cash and buy bus tickets? | 用那钱买车票 |
[59:23] | – Of course man. That’s what I do. – That’s what you do. Fucking a. | -当然可以 伙计 这就是我的职业 -对啊 太好了 |
[59:27] | Okay so you’re gonna buy tickets for saturday’s game,right? | 你们是不是要买周日比赛的票 |
[59:30] | These guys are amazing. | 那些队员太棒了 |
[59:32] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈的想干嘛 |
[59:34] | You guys wanna buy some chronic? | 想不想找点刺激 |
[59:43] | What’s this stuff called again? | 这玩意儿叫什么来着 |
[59:45] | Pineapple express. they said it eight times. | 菠萝快车 他们都说8次了 |
[59:47] | – Yeah,but don’t call it that. – Yeah,that’s not what it’s called. | -是的 但你们别这么叫它 -这不是它的名字 |
[59:50] | – Call it banana boat. – Make sure you leave it at weed too. | -就叫它香蕉船吧 -你们可得到此为止 |
[59:53] | This can be a gateway drug. Don’t wanna move on to other things. | 这很容易引人吸毒 但你们别吸毒 |
[59:56] | – Cocaine. Don’t do that. – We don’t fuck around. | -比如可卡因 不要尝试 -我们不会乱来的 |
[59:59] | – Don’t worry. Don’t tell us what to do. – Inhale it chachi. Inhale it. | -别瞎操心 别指挥我们 -说话算话啊 |
[1:00:03] | Who the fuck’s chachi? | 什么话呢 |
[1:00:22] | – How much money you guys got? – Come on. | -你们有多少钱 -快点 |
[1:00:25] | You each get as much as you can grab with one hand. | 你们每人尽可能多得抓一把 |
[1:00:27] | Go easy. That’s a big handful guys. come on. | 别急 你这把抓了好多 |
[1:00:30] | – Keep it on the down-low. – Don’t tell anybody where you got it. | -藏好了 -别告诉别人哪儿来的 |
[1:00:34] | You got it from saul… I mean,you got it from santiago and dunbar. | 你是从索尔那里…不对 就说是从圣地亚哥还有邓巴那里弄到的 |
[1:00:38] | – Go. come on. – Go go. vamoose! | -快走 快点 -快 快 快跑 |
[1:00:43] | You fucking did it man. | 你做到了 伙计 |
[1:00:44] | You are a good salesman. You got it in you man. | 你真是个销售天才 你做到了 |
[1:00:47] | I’m about to go get some celebratory slushees. | 我们得去庆祝一下 |
[1:00:50] | Get some burritos or something. | 去买些玉米煎饼还是别的什么 |
[1:00:51] | Something to drink too. Something good. | 还要买些饮料啊 买些好喝的 |
[1:00:53] | See you man. nice. | 一会儿见 伙计 |
[1:01:02] | Don’t move. don’t you move. this shit hurts. | 不许动 你不要动 这玩意儿杀伤力很大 |
[1:01:06] | Don’t move. what’s in your hand? | 不许动 你手上拿的是什么 |
[1:01:07] | It’s weed. It’s a joint. It’s a roach. | 是大麻卷烟 |
[1:01:09] | – Right here. – I was just smoking… | -不要动 -我只是在抽烟 |
[1:01:11] | I thought it was decriminalized to be honest with you. | 说实话我觉得这并不犯法 |
[1:01:14] | I have horrible anorexia and it helps my appetite. I’m so sorry. | 我的嗅觉有问题 可以帮我增加食欲 对不起 |
[1:01:18] | Look selling narcotics to my students is not decriminalized. | 向学生出售麻醉药品是违法的 |
[1:01:23] | – Okay. I understand. – I’m the liaison officer for this school. | -好吧 我明白了 -我是警局和学校的联络员 |
[1:01:26] | And guess what? I just saw three students walking from back here… | 我刚才看到三个学生从这后面走出来 |
[1:01:30] | …with their eyes as red as the devil’s dick. you’re busted. | 眼睛要多红有多红 你这个混蛋 |
[1:01:39] | – On the hood. On the hood. – Okay okay. | -趴下 趴下 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:01:41] | I’m on the hood. come on. | 我已经趴下了呀 你干吗 |
[1:01:43] | – Stand still. Stand still. – I’m still. I’m sorry. | -站着别动 别动 -我不动 对不起 |
[1:01:46] | You better hope it’s clean. Better hope ain’t shit on this record. | 你最好祈祷你没有任何犯罪记录 |
[1:01:50] | I’m gonna put my foot up in your ass. | 信不信我踹你屁股 |
[1:01:56] | Oh big sexy with glasses. | 戴眼镜的性感小伙儿 |
[1:02:01] | This is officer barbara. requesting an update on fugitive dale denton. | 这里是芭芭拉警官 请求支援逮捕逃犯戴尔・丹顿 |
[1:02:05] | I repeat requesting update on dale denton. | 重复 请求支援逮捕逃犯戴尔・丹顿 |
[1:02:07] | I have the fugitive in custody. | 我刚拘捕了他 |
[1:02:10] | 425 425 what’s your location? | 425 425 告诉我你的位置 |
[1:02:13] | You going down. | 你给我趴着 |
[1:02:15] | What? What do you mean…? Why am I going down? | 什么 你什么意思 为什么我要趴着 |
[1:02:17] | What did that thing tell you? What are you doing? | 你查到什么了 你在干吗 |
[1:02:19] | What did I tell you? What did I tell you? | 我有透露什么吗 我有透露什么吗 |
[1:02:22] | I wasn’t doing things. Why do you hate me so much? | 我什么都没干 你为什么这么讨厌我 |
[1:02:24] | Hit-and-run mr. denton. hit-and-run. | 交通肇事逃逸 丹顿先生 交通肇事 |
[1:02:27] | Two parked cars, two nights ago. | 2天前 你撞了2辆停着的车 |
[1:02:29] | One of them was actually a police cruiser. | 其中一辆是警车 |
[1:02:31] | You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker in captivity. | 你是我拘捕过的最蠢的人了 |
[1:02:34] | It’s the lady cop. They got dale. oh shit. | 是那个女警 他们抓到戴尔了 糟了 |
[1:02:37] | So you’re telling me you saw ted jones… | 你是说你看到泰德・琼斯 |
[1:02:39] | …and a police officer shoot somebody? | 和一个警官射杀了一个人 |
[1:02:41] | – Exactly. – And you saw it? | -是的 -你亲眼所见 |
[1:02:43] | – Yes,do you believe me? – I don’t know.Give me a minute. | -是的 你相信我吗 -我不知道 你等等 |
[1:02:45] | – It was a woman or a man? – It was a policewoman. a woman. | -是男的还是女的 -是个女警 女的 |
[1:02:48] | – I think I know who that bitch was. – Yes. I will identify that bitch. | -我想我知道那个贱人是谁 -是的 我也认得那个贱人 |
[1:02:55] | Thank you so much for believing me ma’am. thank you. | 谢谢你相信我 女士 谢谢 |
[1:02:57] | I’ll tell you I’ll get to the bottom of it. | 告诉你 我会查清整件事的真相 |
[1:02:59] | I’ll take this badge off,get to the bottom of it. | 我会抛开我的身份去查清它的 |
[1:03:02] | I don’t work for the law. The law works for me. | 我不为法律效力 是法律在为我效力 |
[1:03:04] | I been smelling something in this department. | 我觉得事情有些蹊跷 |
[1:03:06] | Keep your eyes on the road. | 你注意看路啊 |
[1:03:08] | – Gonna get to the bottom of this shit. – Stop! | -我肯定会调查清楚的 -停车 |
[1:03:11] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:03:13] | Oh no. What the hell was that? What is that? | 不是吧 到底怎么了 那是什么东西 |
[1:03:23] | No no no. | 不是吧 不是吧 不是吧 |
[1:03:27] | – No. what are you doing? – I’m saving you amigo! | -你要干什么 -我在救你啊 |
[1:03:31] | Freeze goddamn it! Don’t even think about it! | 不许动 别想从我这里过 |
[1:03:33] | This is an old-fashioned escape mission buddy. | 这真是个过时的逃脱任务啊 伙计 |
[1:03:36] | Stop this car! | 快停车 |
[1:03:41] | – What the fuck are you doing? – Oh shit! oh shit! | -你他妈的到底在干吗 -糟了 糟了 |
[1:03:44] | Oh shit! | 糟了 |
[1:03:48] | Oh shit! it’s the lady cop! That’s the murderer! go! | 死定了 是那个女警 那个凶手 快开车 |
[1:03:51] | – That’s the lady cop. – Who’s that? | -那个是女警 -那个是谁 |
[1:03:53] | I don’t know. They’re shooting! | 我不知道 她们开枪了 |
[1:04:02] | Oh my god,they’re shooting! | 我的天呐 她们在朝我们开枪 |
[1:04:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:04:10] | Dude! | 伙计当心啊 |
[1:04:15] | I can’t see! the slushee! | 我看不见路 玻璃上都是饮料 |
[1:04:17] | – Turn on the wipers! – It’s not working! | -开雨刮器 -它失灵了 |
[1:04:19] | Well kick out the window! | 好吧 那就把挡风玻璃踢开 |
[1:04:21] | – How do you drive with one foot? – I don’t know! | -用一条腿怎么开车啊 -我也不知道 |
[1:04:25] | Fuck! I think I pulled my groin! | 操 我伤到命根子了 |
[1:04:31] | Get your foot out of there. | 把腿弄出来啊 |
[1:04:33] | She’s gaining on us. She’s behind us. | 她就在我们后面 |
[1:04:35] | Her car’s better. | 她车开得比较好啊 |
[1:04:36] | – Get your leg out of there. Seriously. – I can’t. | -你得把腿先弄出来 我说真的 -可我拔不出啊 |
[1:04:39] | Put it into maximum overdrive! | 尽你所能把车开最快啊 |
[1:04:44] | Oh no no no! | 要啊 不要啊 不要啊 |
[1:04:48] | Oh shit! | 一团糟 |
[1:04:50] | Get it out! | 快把它拔出来 |
[1:04:54] | I can’t see! | 我看不见路啊 |
[1:05:01] | Danger! danger! trees! tree!tree! squirrel! | 小心 小心 当心树 树 树 还有松鼠 |
[1:05:08] | Hey,I can see through my leg hole. | 你看 我能从这个腿插出来的洞里看路 |
[1:05:10] | Nice! look out! tree!tree!tree! | 好吧 小心 有树 树 树 |
[1:05:14] | You did it man. | 你甩掉她了 伙计 |
[1:05:18] | All right! look out! | 好吧 当心 |
[1:05:19] | Oh shit! | 天哪 |
[1:05:22] | Turn around! turn around! | 调头 调头 |
[1:05:32] | I’m scared saul. I’m scared. | 我好害怕 索尔 我好怕 |
[1:05:34] | – Don’t worry. I’m handling this. – Do something. | -别急 我来搞定 -那你快啊 |
[1:05:37] | All right, hold on. I got an idea. | 好吧 你抓紧了 我有个主意 |
[1:05:43] | Oh shit! oh shit! go! go! go! go! | 什么狗屁主意 快开车 快开车 |
[1:05:47] | Sorry! | 不好意思啊 |
[1:05:50] | What the fuck was that? | 你刚才想干吗 |
[1:05:51] | Fuck. I’m sorry. I thought she’d just go past. | 操 不好意思啊 我以为她会开过头的 |
[1:05:54] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为啥 -我也不知道 |
[1:06:13] | Oh my. | 天哪 |
[1:06:19] | Yes! yes! we made it! all right man. | 太棒了 我们做到了 我们做到了 伙计 |
[1:06:21] | – Let’s get the fuck out of here. – No. what are you doing? | -那我们快逃吧 -不是吧 你在干嘛 |
[1:06:24] | You forgot me you idiot! come back! | 你个白痴 我还在车上呢 快回来 |
[1:06:27] | Come back! saul! | 快回来 索尔 |
[1:06:30] | – Sorry man. – Thank you. | -对不起啊 伙计 -谢了 |
[1:06:32] | – Let’s go. – Wait. Get the handcuff keys you idiot. | -快跑 -等等 拿手铐钥匙 你这个白痴 |
[1:06:38] | As soon as we kill those sacks of shit tonight ted… | 泰德 我们一干掉那些坏蛋 |
[1:06:41] | …I’m moving on. | 就继续新生活 |
[1:06:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:51] | And I promise you you’re gonna be taken care of. | 而且我保证你会没事的 |
[1:06:55] | As sure as shit you will. | 那是当然的 |
[1:06:56] | For now this is what we’re gonna do. | 我计划如下 |
[1:06:58] | We’re gonna go to the farm tonight, we’re gonna move tonight’s shipment. | 我们今晚就去农场 搬一些货 |
[1:07:02] | Then tomorrow morning we’re gonna hunt these guys down. | 明天一早 去干掉那些家伙 |
[1:07:05] | Dale saul the asians. every last one of them. | 戴尔 索尔 还有那些亚洲人 赶尽杀绝 |
[1:07:07] | We’re gonna fucking kill them all. | 他们全部都得死 |
[1:07:10] | So smile. | 那你给我笑一个 |
[1:07:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:16] | Say something in spanish. go ahead. I dare you. go ahead. | 说两句西班牙语来听听 说吧 说吧 |
[1:07:22] | All right. are you using protection? | 你接受安全监听了吗 |
[1:07:24] | – Days inn. – Yes. | -这里是戴斯酒店 -好的 |
[1:07:25] | May I have the garagely room please? | 麻烦帮我接格拉格里的房间 |
[1:07:28] | – Hello? – Hello is angie there? | -你好 -你好 这里是安吉 |
[1:07:30] | – Dale. – Angie? | -戴尔 -是安吉吗 |
[1:07:32] | – My god are you okay? – I’m good. I’m fine. I’m great. | -天哪 你还好吧 -我很好啊 好得不得了 |
[1:07:34] | – Are you okay? – Yes,I’m fine. | -你呢 -我很好啊 |
[1:07:36] | Okay good. I came up with a plan. | 那就好 我想到了一个计划 |
[1:07:38] | It might sound weird at first but just listen. | 可能初听起来有点怪 但是你只需要先听着 |
[1:07:40] | Dale. you know what? drug dealers… Let me tell you something. | 戴尔 你知道吗 你惹火了毒贩 我来告诉你 |
[1:07:43] | Drug dealers are trying to kill me. and you. and my family. | 毒贩正在追杀我 还有你 还有我的家人 |
[1:07:48] | I can’t believe I’m in this situation right now because of you… | 我会落入如此田地 就是因为你 |
[1:07:51] | …and your addiction to marijuana. I cannot believe I’m here. | 还有你的毒瘾 难以置信 我居然要逃命 |
[1:07:54] | I can’t be addicted to marijuana. | 第一 我没对大麻上瘾 |
[1:07:56] | A I use a bong. it filters out the addictive shit. seriously. | 我用东西过滤了致瘾成分的 我说真的 |
[1:07:59] | B what does that have to do with anything? I witnessed murder. | 第二 就算我吸大麻又有什么关系 我是那场谋杀案的目击者 |
[1:08:02] | And now I’m dealing with it. | 而我现在正在处理这一切 |
[1:08:04] | This that’s happening between us this is normal. | 我们之间发生的一切是很正常的啊 |
[1:08:07] | This happens to every couple dating for three months. | 那些交往过三个月的情侣 哪个不会碰上这事呢 |
[1:08:09] | – We have to work through it. – No. | -我们应该一起渡过难关 -才不是 |
[1:08:11] | This doesn’t happen to anyone. | 这样倒霉事可不是谁都能撞上 |
[1:08:12] | I should not be in this situation so fuck you. | 我本不该陷入如此境地 全都怪你 |
[1:08:15] | You know what? it’s over. | 知道吗 我们完了 |
[1:08:17] | Good. fine. whatever. it’s over. | 好吧 很好 随便你了 我们完了 |
[1:08:19] | Congratulations. had to happen sometime,right? why not now? | 恭喜了 注定发生的事情 现在发生未尝不可 |
[1:08:23] | What the fuck does that mean? | 他妈的 那是什么意思 |
[1:08:24] | It means that you are gonna go to college next year. | 这就是说 你明年就上大学了 |
[1:08:27] | You’ll get into godspeed you! black emperor… | 你会就此沉迷”黑暗帝王风驰电掣”(加拿大蒙特利尔的一支后摇滚流行乐队) |
[1:08:29] | … and the fucking shins. | 还有该死的”胫骨乐队”(来自美国墨西哥州的四人独立流行乐队) |
[1:08:31] | And you’ll blow a bunch of dudes and become a lesbian… | 你会排斥身边的俊男们 最后变成一个女同志 |
[1:08:33] | … and I’ll be here in fucking clark county doing shit-all. | 而我 还在该死的克拉克郡应付这些烂摊子 |
[1:08:36] | You’re gonna dump me. so fuck it have a good time. | 你要甩了我 去他妈的 玩得开心吧 |
[1:08:39] | A lesbian? fuck you dale! | 女同志 你就是个混蛋 戴尔 |
[1:08:41] | You never did like me anyway did you? | 反正你根本不喜欢我 是吧 |
[1:08:43] | You didn’t wanna meet my parents. | 你根本不想见我父母 |
[1:08:45] | I always cared about you. that’s not what this is ever. okay? | 我一直很在乎你 但这是两回事 |
[1:08:48] | I always care about you. | 我永远在乎你 |
[1:08:49] | Why don’t you ever act like it huh? | 那你为什么言行不一呢 |
[1:08:51] | Why do you never act like you care about anything? | 为什么你的所作所为不是那么回事 |
[1:08:54] | Because I’m high! fuck! and it… | 我他妈的吸多了大麻 |
[1:08:56] | What do you want…? okay. jesus. | 你想怎么样 算了 上帝啊 |
[1:08:58] | Call me when I can go home. | 我能回家的时候 电话通知我 |
[1:09:01] | You lost it playing bid whist? you pimp. | 你打牌的时候输光了 你这个混蛋 |
[1:09:05] | No,I’ll give you more | 好的 我可以再给你点钱 |
[1:09:07] | But you cannot gamble with it. | 但是你不能用来赌博 |
[1:09:09] | I know I’m sorry about the clocks. | 我知道 那些表的事情很遗憾 |
[1:09:12] | I couldn’t remember if it was today or tomorrow. | 我想不起来是今天还是明天 |
[1:09:14] | All right,I gotta go. | 好了 我得挂了 |
[1:09:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:18] | You wise-ass. | 你个机灵鬼 |
[1:09:21] | Hey,you all right,man? That sounded pretty hectic. | 老兄 你没事吧 手忙脚乱的 |
[1:09:24] | I’m okay. let’s just get the fuck out of here. | 没事 我们快离开这个鬼地方吧 |
[1:09:26] | First things first. | 要事第一 |
[1:09:29] | – don’t do that okay? – yeah. why not? | -别吸了 好不好 -为什么不呢 |
[1:09:33] | Why not? car chase gunshots. | 还问为什么 飞车追踪 枪林弹雨 |
[1:09:35] | That clearly just happened… | 应该是刚才的事情吧 |
[1:09:37] | …because we were smoking marijuana. | 就因为我们吸食了大麻 |
[1:09:39] | No man. it happened because those kids… | 不对 之所以发生那些事 |
[1:09:42] | …couldn’t keep their shit on the down-low. | 是因为那些孩子不懂隐藏 |
[1:09:44] | In case you haven’t noticed… which you haven’t. | 如果你意识不到你该留意的事情 |
[1:09:47] | From what I can tell you don’t notice anything ever. | 我敢说你从来没在意过任何事情 |
[1:09:50] | We are not very functional when we’re high. | 我们吸大了的时候 从来没清醒过 |
[1:09:51] | Which is all the fucking the time. | 没他妈清醒过 |
[1:09:53] | Well,I don’t know man.I think I’m functioning right now. | 我不太清楚 但是现在我很清醒 |
[1:09:56] | I was like stoned | 把你从条子那里救出来的时候 |
[1:09:57] | When I saved you with those slushees. | 就醉醺醺的 |
[1:09:59] | What do you gotta say to that? | 那又怎么呢 |
[1:10:01] | Well that would be true if you had saved me. | 好吧 如果你真救了 我就承认 |
[1:10:03] | But you didn’t save me. | 但是你根本没救着我 |
[1:10:05] | She was gonna help,you made things worse. | 她要帮忙 你却跟着添乱 |
[1:10:07] | We’re wanted for all sorts of crazy shit. | 我们被一群疯子追杀 |
[1:10:09] | Don’t fucking get on my case,all right? | 别他妈往我身上扯 行吗 |
[1:10:11] | Look,Only reason I started selling pot… | 我之所以进行大麻交易 |
[1:10:13] | …is so I could put my bubbe in a nice retirement home. | 是为了送我奶奶去好的养老院 |
[1:10:15] | – she must be proud of you for that. – she is really proud of me. | -因为这个 她一定为你骄傲 -她真的为我骄傲 |
[1:10:18] | I’m gonna become something. | 我会一举成名的 |
[1:10:19] | As soon as she dies,I’m gonna become a civil engineer. | 等她去世之后 我打算做一个土木工程师 |
[1:10:22] | I’m gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. | 我要给游乐场设计化粪池 |
[1:10:25] | Little kids can take shits. | 小孩子也能在那儿拉屎 |
[1:10:26] | You idiot. what the hell do you do? | 你个白痴 你究竟能做什么 |
[1:10:28] | What am I gonna do? besides stay in my home… | 我能做什么 要不是拜你所赐 |
[1:10:30] | …for fear that you’ve designed some object I’m around? | 除了待在家里不敢出门 |
[1:10:33] | I’m gonna be on the radio talking about life. | 我会在电台节目里讨论人生 |
[1:10:36] | – giving lessons about life. – put me in my place. | -关于人生的经验之谈 -看看我的理想 |
[1:10:39] | I’m gonna be designing buildings and what’s he doing? | 我要设计建筑 看看他做什么 |
[1:10:42] | Boring people to death on the radio. | 无聊要死的人在电台做节目 |
[1:10:44] | You are an asshole. that’s all you are. you’re an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 根本就是个混蛋 |
[1:10:47] | – I’m not an asshole. – you are an asshole. | -我不是混蛋 -你就是 |
[1:10:49] | I feel pretty sure that I’m not an asshole. | 我肯定不是混蛋 |
[1:10:53] | I’m like a totally nice guy. | 我是个十足的好人 |
[1:10:54] | I’m just as nice as you are. so don’t bring that out. | 我跟你一样好 别拿那个说事 |
[1:10:57] | We were in the woods.I gave you my jacket. | 在树林里的时候 我把夹克衫给了你 |
[1:10:59] | You were cold and I clothed you. | 给你雪中送炭 |
[1:11:02] | How about in the park | 那在公园的时候是怎么回事 |
[1:11:03] | When I said that you were my friend? | 我说把你当朋友 |
[1:11:05] | You didn’t say anything back. | 你没做任何回应 |
[1:11:07] | Well that’s easy. it’s because we’re not friends. | 那很明显 因为我们根本不是朋友 |
[1:11:10] | You are my drug dealer. | 我从你那儿买毒品 |
[1:11:11] | There’s one reason we know each other. | 这是我们认识的唯一原因 |
[1:11:13] | I like the drugs you sell. that’s it. | 我喜欢你的毒品 就这么简单 |
[1:11:16] | If you didn’t sell those drugs I would have no idea who you were… | 如果你不卖毒品 我根本不会认识你 |
[1:11:19] | …and I would be fantastic right now. instead of looking like this. | 我现在会逍遥自在 而不是如此狼狈不堪 |
[1:11:24] | That sounded mean. just hearing it sounded mean. | 这话太残忍了 太冷血无情了 |
[1:11:27] | – I didn’t mean to say… – it’s out. | -我不该说出来的 -你说了 |
[1:11:29] | Monkey’s out of the bottle,man. | 老兄 水都泼出去了 |
[1:11:32] | What? that’s not even an expression. | 什么 那根本就不是话 |
[1:11:34] | Pandora doesn’t go back in the box. he only comes out. | 覆水难收了 |
[1:11:37] | I’m sorry man. look… | 老兄 对不起 |
[1:11:39] | – what are you doing? – here. have a nice last meal. | -你干什么呢 -给你 好好吃最后一顿饭 |
[1:11:43] | Come on man. don’t do that. | 老兄 别这样 |
[1:11:45] | Why don’t you supersize it bitch? | 混蛋 为什么不赶快去吃个巨无霸 |
[1:11:48] | I’m sorry man. look come back. | 对不起 老兄 回来 |
[1:11:50] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是有意的 |
[1:12:05] | I love you. do you love me? | 我爱你 你爱我吗 |
[1:12:51] | That looks great. | 看起来真棒 |
[1:13:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:13:02] | Dale? | 戴尔吗 |
[1:13:04] | It is dale. | 是我 |
[1:13:05] | Angie I’m calling | 安吉 我打电话给你 就想让你知道 |
[1:13:08] | Because I love you more than anything in the world… | 你是我的挚爱 |
[1:13:11] | …and I wanna let you know I’ll do anything to make it work. | 我愿为你做任何事情 |
[1:13:14] | I’ll do anything. | 任何事情 |
[1:13:16] | I’ve had a near-death experience and when that happens… | 在我命悬一线的时候 |
[1:13:20] | …you can prioritize your life and you are it okay? | 你能不顾自己的安危 你就是我的另一半 |
[1:13:23] | So please just take me back please. | 所以 求你别不要我 |
[1:13:25] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:13:28] | – yeah? – I just don’t wanna lose you dale. | -真的吗 -我只怕失去你 戴尔 |
[1:13:32] | We were driving away from the house and I just kept thinking… | 我们离开房子的时候 就一直在想 |
[1:13:35] | I don’t know. I just… | 我也不知道 我就是 |
[1:13:37] | I wanna marry you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[1:13:41] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错 |
[1:13:43] | – what do you mean? – I’ve… | -你说什么 -我… |
[1:13:46] | – what? – I’m just processing that last bit. | -什么 -还有一点儿没说完 |
[1:13:48] | – you wanna… oh fuck. – what? | -你想要结婚 他妈的 -什么 |
[1:13:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:53] | I realize now that if you would take me back… | 如果你到现在还要我 |
[1:13:55] | …then you are very naive and immature. | 那也太天真幼稚了 |
[1:13:57] | You don’t see what a fuck-up I am. I’m in no shape to be dated by anyone. | 你不知道我有多混蛋 不配跟任何人交往 |
[1:14:01] | – you’re the one that’s immature. – I’m not immature. you’re immature. | -你才是那么不成熟的人 -我很成熟 你不成熟 |
[1:14:04] | I am somewhat immature | 我承认我是有点不成熟 |
[1:14:06] | But you’re more immature. I’m older. | 但是你更幼稚 我要比你还大一些呢 |
[1:14:08] | Just because you’re older. | 就因为你大我几岁 |
[1:14:09] | I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old. | 我14岁的时候就不是处女之身了 |
[1:14:12] | – really? – how many girls have you slept with? | -真的吗 -你跟多少女孩上过床 |
[1:14:14] | – like two and a half. – two and a half? | -大概2个半 -2个半? |
[1:14:16] | What is a half? your hand?That doesn’t count | 那半个是什么 手淫吗 那不算数 |
[1:14:18] | No it was the tip or I dipped a ball in. I can’t remember why. | 不 我只进去了一半 我想不起来为什么了 |
[1:14:21] | I remember thinking “this doesn’t count as a full point.” | 我就记得我想 这不算一次 |
[1:14:24] | If I said three I’d feel like a liar. | 如果我说3个女孩 那我是在撒谎 |
[1:14:25] | I don’t know why,I was drunk. | 我当时烂醉如泥 |
[1:14:26] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[1:14:28] | Get me out of this motel room. | 赶快让我离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:14:29] | I will and that’s the last you’ll ever hear from me okay? | 我会的 是我能给的最后一个承诺了 |
[1:14:34] | Oh thank goodness. okay. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:14:41] | Belogus. Faye Belogus. | 宝格斯 菲亚・宝格斯 |
[1:14:45] | Look at there. look at there. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[1:14:46] | Do you use the pool over here? | 你用那个泳池吗 |
[1:14:48] | Yes I use the pool. come on what do you want from me? | 是的 你们到底要我做什么 |
[1:14:51] | Your grandson. we need you to get on the phone with your grandson… | 你孙子 你给他打电话 |
[1:14:55] | What are you talking about my grandson? | 你们说什么呢 关我孙子什么事 |
[1:14:57] | You told me you wanna sit down play dominos with me. | 你们告诉我要坐在这儿跟我玩多米诺骨牌 |
[1:15:00] | And now you’re hocking me about my grandson. | 现在跟我说什么我的孙子 |
[1:15:02] | Is that yiddish? yes. yes it is. | 不知道你们说什么 不知所云 |
[1:15:05] | May I call you faye? | 可以叫你菲亚吗 |
[1:15:06] | You can call me faye but I’m gonna call you a stinker. | 你可以叫我菲亚 但是我要叫你死鬼 |
[1:15:09] | Hey Mrs. Mendelson. | 你好 曼得森夫人 |
[1:15:11] | What do you want from me? | 你又想要什么 |
[1:15:13] | Bubbe. hey guys. | 奶奶 你们好 |
[1:15:14] | – well look who it is. – hello baby. | -看谁送上门来了 -你好 宝贝儿 |
[1:15:21] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:15:23] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[1:15:24] | Sorry Betty. | 抱歉 贝蒂 |
[1:15:30] | They kidnapped my grandson. | 他们绑架了我的孙子 |
[1:15:33] | Yeah these two guys came in… | 没错 那2个人进来 |
[1:15:35] | …they sat down with me to play dominos. | 坐在我旁边 要跟我玩多米诺骨牌 |
[1:15:38] | I never saw them in my life before. | 我不认识他们 |
[1:15:40] | And they kept asking questions about my grandson. | 他们一直问我孙子的事情 |
[1:15:44] | – what did they look like? – one of them was very tall and sloppy. | -他们长什么样 -一个很高 穿着很邋遢 |
[1:15:48] | And the other guy he was very good-looking… | 另外一个 样子很帅 |
[1:15:52] | …but he was short as shit. | 但是个十足的小矮人 |
[1:15:54] | But the worst part was… | 最糟的是 |
[1:15:56] | …that my grandson came in why and in pajamas. | 这时候 我孙子走进来 穿着睡衣裤 |
[1:16:01] | – you gotta find my grandson. – We’ll do the best… | -一定要找到我的孙子 -我们会尽力的 |
[1:16:03] | – do you promise? – I promise. | -你能保证吗 -我保证 |
[1:16:04] | Absolutely. you’ve got something there. | 一定要 你脸上有点东西 |
[1:16:06] | I believe that’s a mole ma’am. | 那是个痣 夫人 |
[1:16:13] | You sack of shit. do you know what a pain in the ass you’ve been? | 你个混蛋 捅了多大的篓子 |
[1:16:17] | No man. I don’t wanna get out. | 不 老兄 我不想出去 |
[1:16:19] | Who gave you that lollipop? let’s go. | 谁给你的棒棒糖 走 |
[1:16:22] | Where am i man? what? | 这是什么地方 什么 |
[1:16:24] | You guys started it man. I don’t even wanna be here. | 你们的人先挑衅的 我根本不想来这里 |
[1:16:28] | Shit. did I do that? | 糟糕 那是我干的吗 |
[1:16:31] | Hey hey. all right okay. | 算了 |
[1:16:34] | Fuck you man! | 混蛋 |
[1:16:36] | – stand back.- What? – Ted wants him alive. – why you holding me back? | -退后 -什么 -泰德想留活口 -为什么拦着我 |
[1:16:39] | Ted wants him alive okay? | 泰德要留活口 |
[1:16:41] | I should be kicking his fucking teeth in. | 我要踢掉他几颗牙 |
[1:16:43] | If anybody’s gonna beat him it’s ted. | 如果有人该揍他的话 那也该是泰德 |
[1:16:45] | I look like hamburglar. | 我看起来像汉堡神偷 |
[1:16:46] | And the elephant man. | 还是一个象人 |
[1:16:48] | Like someone fucked you up with a coffee pot. | 看来某人被咖啡壶给干了 |
[1:16:50] | Professional. professional. | 专业点 专业点 |
[1:16:52] | – professional on this bitch. – whatever man. | -这种时候专业 -随你怎么说了 |
[1:16:54] | – where were you? – I was there. | -你当时在哪儿 -我在那儿 |
[1:16:57] | – supposed to be my partner. – I was there. | -你本该帮我的 -我在那儿 |
[1:16:59] | No you wasn’t there. how did this happen? | 不 如果你在那儿 我的脸怎么会这样 |
[1:17:00] | I take the hit? that’s how it’s gonna be? | 我挨揍了 就该我倒霉吗 |
[1:17:03] | Fuck all this you know? get him out of here. | 去你的吧 把他拉出去 |
[1:17:05] | Take him downstairs. get this asshole out of my sight. | 带他下楼去 让这混蛋滚出我的视线 |
[1:17:09] | I don’t wanna go near this guy. | 我要离这个家伙远点 |
[1:17:11] | What’s down there? fucking rancor? | 下面是什么 陷阱? |
[1:17:14] | I might act tough… | 我会动粗的 |
[1:17:16] | …but I got a lot of feelings. | 但是我感觉 |
[1:17:19] | And you hurt damn near every one of them. | 你伤害了他们所有人 |
[1:17:22] | This ain’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[1:17:25] | – you know you gonna die right? – yeah. | -你知道你要死了 是吧 -是 |
[1:17:27] | I’m gonna kill the fuck out of you. | 我会宰了你 |
[1:17:29] | I hope you enjoy these last 17 minutes of your life… | 慢慢享受你最后的17分钟吧 |
[1:17:32] | …because when ted gets here | 一旦泰德到了 |
[1:17:35] | “kill that motherfucker.” I’m gonna kill your motherfucking ass. | 命令杀了你 我就立刻宰了你这个混蛋 |
[1:17:38] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[1:17:41] | Hey watch him. | 看着他 |
[1:17:45] | Oh my god. | 天哪 上帝 |
[1:17:46] | El dorado. | 黄金宝藏 |
[1:17:49] | The legends are true. | 传说都是真的 |
[1:17:52] | Look at all this weed man. | 看看这些植株 |
[1:17:54] | What’s that? purple granddaddy? | 那是什么 紫色祖父(植物名) |
[1:17:56] | – come on. – purple nurple? | -快点 -紫色奶头(植物名) |
[1:17:58] | Og kush? | 库什(一种高档的大麻品种) |
[1:18:00] | Og kush. | 库什 |
[1:18:09] | It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最美的东西了 |
[1:18:12] | – what kind of irrigation…? – shut up. | -怎么灌溉 -闭嘴 |
[1:18:13] | – can I touch it? – come here. | -我能摸一下吗 -过来 |
[1:18:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:33] | Red? | 瑞德? |
[1:18:40] | – red? – what the fuck? | -瑞德 -怎么回事 |
[1:18:42] | Get out of here man. I didn’t do shit denton. | 出去 丹顿 我不干了 |
[1:18:45] | Look I come in peace okay? I’m not here to fight you again. | 我为了和解而来 我不是来跟你打架的 |
[1:18:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:50] | Because I’m tired man. I’m feeling so hot. | 我太累了 内心燥热不堪 |
[1:18:53] | You don’t look great. | 你看起来很糟 |
[1:18:55] | They shot me denton. | 他们射中了我 丹顿 |
[1:18:57] | They got me right here. | 正好射中这里了 |
[1:18:58] | – yeah? – right here. | -是吗 -就是这儿 |
[1:19:00] | And then they got me again right here. | 然后他们又射中了这儿 |
[1:19:02] | Look man I’ll call 911 right now. | 老兄 我现在打911 |
[1:19:05] | They’ll save your life okay? | 他们会救你的 |
[1:19:07] | – you don’t need to die. – no bro. | -你没有必要死 -不 |
[1:19:09] | You don’t get it. it doesn’t really matter where I’m at. | 你还没懂 无论我在哪里 |
[1:19:12] | If I’m at the hospital if I’m here… | 不管我是在医院 还是在这儿 |
[1:19:14] | …ted’s gonna find me man. he will. | 泰德都能找到我的 |
[1:19:16] | And when he does he’s gonna fucking kill me. | 他一旦找到我 我必死无疑了 |
[1:19:20] | He’s just like an asshole. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[1:19:21] | I couldn’t agree more red. that’s why I’ve come here okay? | 瑞德 你说的没错 我就是为这个来的 |
[1:19:24] | You know ted? he took saul. | 泰德绑走了索尔 |
[1:19:26] | And I’m gonna get him back. | 我要救他 |
[1:19:28] | You know like he saved my life. | 就像他救我那样 |
[1:19:30] | We’ve been on the run together. he’s a great friend. a good guy. | 我们共患难 他是个可靠的朋友 一个好人 |
[1:19:33] | He is. I’ll tell you that man. saul is a good dude. | 没错 索尔是个好人 |
[1:19:36] | I was mean to him man. | 我对他太苛刻了 |
[1:19:38] | I wronged him and I can’t… I can’t let it end like that. | 我误解他了 我不能让事情就这么结束 |
[1:19:41] | I’m just into buddhism and I’m at peace with the fact… | 我转信佛教了 我现在以平常心接受事实 |
[1:19:44] | …that me as this person probably gonna not be around. | 我要丢下这个臭皮囊 |
[1:19:49] | Think about a hermit crab okay? | 跟寄居蟹一样 |
[1:19:51] | And it’s a shell and it’s like they go from one shell to the next. | 人的灵魂就是从一个外壳转移到另外一个 |
[1:19:55] | And that’s what I am. it’s like I’m just a hermit crab changing shells. | 就跟我现在一样 就是一个寄居蟹换了个壳 |
[1:19:59] | Except if you’re a dick your whole life… | 如果你这辈子窝囊 |
[1:20:02] | …your next shell will be made of shit okay? | 下辈子也不会好到哪去 |
[1:20:05] | If you’re an asshole you’re gonna come back as a cockroach. | 这辈子你是个混蛋 转世你可能就是个蟑螂 |
[1:20:08] | Or a worm or a fucking anal bead okay? | 或者是一只虫子 或者一泡屎 |
[1:20:11] | If you’re a man and you act heroic… | 如果你是个男子汉 英勇无畏 |
[1:20:14] | …you’ll come back as an eagle. | 你下辈子可能转世为一只雄鹰 翱翔天际 |
[1:20:16] | You’ll come back as a dragon. | 或者下辈子蛟龙得水 |
[1:20:18] | You’ll come back as jude law. | 又或是裘・洛德转世 |
[1:20:20] | Okay? which would you rather be? | 自己想想吧 到底要成为什么 |
[1:20:22] | Maybe the anal bead. might… depending on who it belongs to. | 也许是那泡屎 要看是谁拉的了 |
[1:20:26] | It belongs to me. | 我拉的 |
[1:20:27] | – then the dragon. – exactly. | -我要蛟龙得水 -这才像话 |
[1:20:29] | You need to help me okay? just use it you know? use the pain. | 你得帮我 化疼痛为力量 |
[1:20:33] | You’ll have a second wind. | 你能雄风再起 |
[1:20:34] | Let’s get up and go get saul back. use it. | 振作起来 我们去救索尔吧 |
[1:20:37] | – aren’t you angry at ted? – yeah I’m really mad at him. | -你不恨泰德吗 -我恨透他了 |
[1:20:39] | What do you wanna do? don’t you wanna get up do something about it? | 那你不想起来 做点什么吗 |
[1:20:43] | Maybe that would be cool to do to him. | 能干掉他 也许会很酷 |
[1:20:45] | I don’t think “maybe” is the answer. | 我们的答案不是也许 |
[1:20:47] | I think “yes I’m gonna help you dale”… | 我认为你该说”戴尔 我会帮你” |
[1:20:50] | …that’s the answer I’m looking for. | 这才是我想要的答案 |
[1:20:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:20:58] | Ted jones messed with the wrong melon farmers. | 泰德・琼斯同瓜农闹翻了 |
[1:21:04] | Thug life. | 暴力人生 |
[1:21:12] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[1:21:13] | Get those. I don’t wanna run them over in the vacuum cleaner… | 捡起来 我可不想它被吸尘器吸进去 |
[1:21:16] | – …and shoot my face off okay? – I’m sorry. | -然后爆了我的头 -对不起 |
[1:21:25] | I used to use this little gun when I was a prostitute. | 我以前当男妓的时候 用过这种小枪 |
[1:21:33] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[1:21:35] | Don’t. | 举起手来 |
[1:21:36] | Just something quick like that. | 差不多就是那么快了 |
[1:21:38] | – don’t. – yeah. | -不许动 -没错 |
[1:21:40] | – don’t. you stop it right now. – stop it. | -不许动 立刻住手 -住手 |
[1:21:55] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[1:22:00] | That’s a big hideout. | 真是一个大窝点啊 |
[1:22:04] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 我做不来 对不起 我做不来 |
[1:22:06] | I’m infected. my shit’s all fucked up. I need medical attention. | 我伤口感染 我需要治疗 |
[1:22:09] | What you mean you can’t? | 做不来了什么意思 |
[1:22:10] | I thought we just got all pumped up. what was that about? | 刚刚还热血沸腾 现在这是怎么了 |
[1:22:12] | Ted is a fucking murderer. I can’t fuck with him. | 泰德是个杀人不眨眼的凶手 我斗不过他 |
[1:22:15] | I got a wife. she’s gonna be out of jail soon. | 我还有妻子 不久之后就出狱了 |
[1:22:17] | I wanna fuck her.I wanna to have sex with her. | 我还要跟她做爱 |
[1:22:18] | I am not gonna wake up murdered tomorrow. | 我还想见到明天的太阳 |
[1:22:20] | Oh man no. this is lame of you man. | 老兄 这就让你裹足不前了吗 |
[1:22:22] | Come on. this could be your moment of redemption. | 是你赎罪的时候了 |
[1:22:25] | This could be your moment. | 这一刻属于你 |
[1:22:26] | – I don’t want a moment. I don’t want… – Fine go. | -我不要这样的时刻 不要 -算了 走吧 |
[1:22:29] | Fuck you. | 滚你的吧 |
[1:22:30] | Please come back for me. please come back. | 拜托回来帮帮我吧 回来吧 |
[1:22:32] | Legends never die dude. I’ll tell your story. | 传奇将永恒 你会流芳百世的 |
[1:22:37] | Carol she’s cool now. | 卡罗尔 她现在好多了 |
[1:22:40] | Carol used to be a little crazy man. | 她以前真的太疯了 |
[1:22:42] | She used to throw tickle parties. | 沉迷于聚会 |
[1:22:44] | – sounds like home-cooking to me. – that was fun. | -听起来像过家家 -那很有趣 |
[1:22:47] | Game over motherfuckers! everybody freeze! | 游戏结束了 混球们 都不许动 |
[1:22:49] | Tell me where my friend is or this guy gets it! | 告诉我我朋友在哪 要不就崩了他 |
[1:22:52] | All right everybody be cool man. be cool. | 好的 大家别动 别乱来 |
[1:22:54] | Put your guns down. nobody shoots. | 放下枪 我们就不会开枪 |
[1:22:56] | Put them down. on the ground. | 把枪放到地上 |
[1:22:58] | All right everybody just chill. | 好吧 看谁更狠 |
[1:23:00] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[1:23:02] | – you shot him. – put the gun down. | -你射中他了 -放下枪 |
[1:23:04] | – drop the fucking gun. – don’t shoot me! | -把枪放下 -别射我 |
[1:23:07] | – holy shit. – I said nobody shoot. you shot pete. | -见鬼 -我说了没人会开枪 你射中了皮特 |
[1:23:09] | That’s right. I shot him. I shot him. | 没错 我射中他了 射中了 |
[1:23:11] | I shot him. I don’t have time for a fucking negotiation. | 我打他了 我没时间他妈的跟他们讨价还价 |
[1:23:14] | Now I wanna finish this off so I can go home… | 我想事情赶快了结 我就能回家了 |
[1:23:17] | …and have dinner with my wife for once. | 跟我妻子共进一次晚餐 |
[1:23:19] | If anybody asks denton killed pete. | 有谁问起 就说是丹顿杀了皮特 |
[1:23:21] | End of story. | 别编故事了 |
[1:23:23] | I’m telling ted. | 我会告诉泰德 |
[1:23:26] | – lf you do… – he’s got a piece. | -如果你告密的话 -他还有一支 |
[1:23:27] | – motherfucker. – okay I’m sorry. | -混蛋 -好了 我错了 |
[1:23:29] | He’s got another one right inside. | 里面还藏了一把 |
[1:23:31] | Damn it. I got one more on my leg. | 该死 我裤腿里还有一把 |
[1:23:33] | There’s one more. I know you’ll find it. take it. | 还有一把 我知道你们总能找到 给你 |
[1:23:35] | I’m sorry guys. sorry I deceived you. | 抱歉 对不起骗了你们 |
[1:23:38] | No. come on. | 别这样 |
[1:23:42] | – oh great. – saul. | -太戏剧了 -索尔 |
[1:23:45] | – dale. – yes. | -戴尔 -是 |
[1:23:46] | What did you do rat me out? is that what you did you bastard? | 你出卖我了? 这就是你干的 混蛋 |
[1:23:49] | – no man. – yes. | -没有 -你有 |
[1:23:51] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[1:23:53] | No. you just got caught too. | 不 你凑巧也被逮住了 |
[1:23:56] | And I’m gonna die in here with some asshole. | 我就要和某个混蛋死在这儿了 |
[1:23:58] | Okay you know what? I deserved that. | 好吧 你知道吗 我活该这样 |
[1:24:01] | I’ll take that because I have been an asshole man. | 我活该是因为我曾经是个混蛋 |
[1:24:04] | This whole thing is my fault. I ruined your life. | 整件事都是我的错 我毁了你的生活 |
[1:24:07] | Okay? and I know there’s no way… | 我知道没什么能够补偿你的 |
[1:24:10] | …to make that up to you except by saving your life. | 除非救你出去 |
[1:24:13] | So that’s what I came here to do. I’m here to save my best friend. | 这就是我为什么来 来救我最好的朋友 |
[1:24:16] | Because that’s what you are. you’re my best friend. | 因为你就是我最好的朋友 |
[1:24:19] | You’re a mean jerk. | 你这个苛刻的白痴 |
[1:24:21] | I was mean. I was mean because I think… | 我是太苛刻了 是因为 |
[1:24:24] | I didn’t want you to be my best friend. | 我不想把你当作我的好朋友 |
[1:24:26] | I didn’t wanna think that that’s what my life was. | 我不想面对生活 |
[1:24:29] | Now I realize I’m lucky to have you as my best friend. | 现在我明白了 有友如此 今生难得啊 |
[1:24:32] | You’re the best guy I know. | 你是我遇过最好的人了 |
[1:24:34] | Bfff. | 我们永远都是好朋友 |
[1:24:36] | Best fucking friends forever man. seriously. | 难兄难弟 一生好友啊 说真的 |
[1:24:41] | – all right. give me a hug. – yeah. okay. | -好了 给我一个拥抱 -好 好 |
[1:24:44] | Thanks man. I’m so sorry about everything. | 谢了 老友 过去的事情真的很抱歉 |
[1:24:46] | Oh I’m such a dick. | 我就是个混蛋 |
[1:24:48] | – okay. I’m gonna get us out. – no you’re not but it’s okay. | -好了 我会让咱脱身的 -不 你不是 但也还好 |
[1:24:51] | These guys are gonna fucking kill us. we gotta get out of here. | 这些混球要杀我们 得赶紧出去 |
[1:24:54] | – I know. they are. – fuck man. | -我知道他们想干嘛 -操他的 |
[1:24:56] | We can hear you outside and it’s very fucking annoying all right? | 我们在外边都能听到你吵 声音真他妈大 |
[1:25:01] | – okay. sorry about that sir. – shut the fuck up. | -好啦 对不起咯 先生 -闭上鸟嘴 |
[1:25:03] | Do you know what “shut the fuck up” mean? | 你知道”闭上鸟嘴”是什么意思吗 |
[1:25:06] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:25:07] | Shit. stupid motherfuckers. | �� 操他奶奶的蠢货 |
[1:25:10] | Yes. okay. I got an idea. I got an idea. my belt buckle. my belt buckle. | 好 好 我有办法了 我的皮带扣 我的皮带扣 |
[1:25:13] | Right here. okay? rub your wrists against my belt buckle. that’ll do it. | 这里 看到不 用你的腰摩擦我的皮带扣 可以的 |
[1:25:18] | – is it working? – I can’t feel it. | -行不? -我感觉不到 |
[1:25:20] | I can’t feel you. | 我没感觉 |
[1:25:21] | – wait I feel it. – I feel it. yes okay. | -等等 有感觉了 -有感觉了 对 好 |
[1:25:23] | – okay. – okay. okay. | -好了 -没错 好 |
[1:25:25] | – I’m gonna save you man. – yeah. yeah. | -我会救你的 兄弟 -好 好 |
[1:25:27] | – let me save you. – save me Dale. | -让我救你 -救我 |
[1:25:29] | It’s not working. we gotta change angles. | 这样不行 我们要换个角度 |
[1:25:31] | We gotta get more leverage-y. okay. | 我们要用Y式 来 |
[1:25:33] | Okay that’s good. that’s good. | 这太好了 这样好 |
[1:25:35] | Get your hands up on it. there we go. | 把你的手放上来 来吧 |
[1:25:37] | – all right. all right. – yeah. okay. | -好啊 好啊 -很好 来 |
[1:25:40] | – yes. yes. – okay. | -好 好 -行了 |
[1:25:43] | I’m gonna save you man. I’m gonna save you. | 我要救你 兄弟 我要救你了 |
[1:25:45] | – you’re my best friend man. – yeah see? | -你是最好的朋友 -是吧 来 |
[1:25:48] | – it’s not working. – let me use my… I’ll use my mouth. | -不行啊 -让我用…用嘴来 |
[1:25:51] | Finish it off with my mouth pal. let’s go. | 我用嘴干掉它 来吧 |
[1:25:53] | Come on. let’s go. | 来啊 开始吧 |
[1:25:55] | Harder. | 再用力一点 |
[1:26:06] | – where are these fuckers? – we got them downstairs. | -那些混蛋在哪儿啊 -我们把他们关在楼下 |
[1:26:09] | – where did you find them? – found saul at his grandmother’s. | -你们在哪里找到他们的 -在索尔奶奶那里找到的 |
[1:26:11] | He fucked up matheson’s face. hit him with a pot of hot coffee. | 他毁了曼德尔森的脸 滚烫的咖啡倒在他的脸上 |
[1:26:14] | It’s gross. | 恶心极了 |
[1:26:16] | Dale denton comes flying in here like a madman… | 戴尔・丹顿像个傻子一样闯进来… |
[1:26:18] | …armed to the teeth and as you can see he shot peter. | …和我们干架 他杀了皮特 |
[1:26:22] | Plugged him just whacked him. | 对他拳脚相加 |
[1:26:25] | Now they’re both disarmed and they’re downstairs. | 现在他们都被绑起来关在楼下 |
[1:26:28] | He shot pete? | 他把皮特给杀了 |
[1:26:30] | Fucking pete? he was ex-cia. | 那该死的皮特 以前可是在国家安全局干的 |
[1:26:32] | Who the fuck is this dale denton? | 戴尔・丹顿他妈的是谁啊 |
[1:26:35] | Who is he? where did he come from? I do not know. | 他是什么人 从哪儿来 我都不知道 |
[1:26:43] | Time to cook shit up tonight. | 是时候去大干一番啦 |
[1:26:45] | Take his stash and burn this motherfucker down. | 带上他的珍藏 把这里炸得底朝天 |
[1:26:48] | Stop. wait here. | 停 等一会儿 |
[1:26:50] | No retreat no surrender. | 不退缩 不投降 |
[1:26:59] | Yes yes yes. | 好极了 好极了 好极了 |
[1:27:00] | – wait someone’s coming. – okay okay okay. | -等下 有人来了 -好 好 好 |
[1:27:03] | If I cough once I’ll take the lead. if I cough twice you go okay? | 如果我咳一次那就我先动 如果咳两次就你先动 明白了吗 |
[1:27:06] | Well… I cough sometimes for real. | 当然了 有时候我是真的在咳嗽 |
[1:27:09] | Just don’t. don’t… | 那就不要 不要… |
[1:27:16] | Yo look. I’m gonna say this one time. | 你们听着 我就说一次 |
[1:27:20] | Whatever you’re doing I get it okay? | 你们想干嘛我都知道 明白了吗 |
[1:27:24] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:27:29] | See I don’t think you understood me. | 看来你们没有听懂我说的话 |
[1:27:31] | I can hear everything you’re saying. | 你们说的话我都听得到 |
[1:27:33] | One cough mean you go. two cough mean you take the lead. | 咳一次是你动 咳两次是你先动 |
[1:27:36] | The belt buckle. best friends forever. | 那个皮带扣 永远是最好的朋友 |
[1:27:39] | Y’all fuck on your own time man. | 你们是在浪费时间 伙计 |
[1:27:41] | Sorry man. it was a stupid plan. | 对不起 伙计 这是个愚蠢的计划 |
[1:27:43] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[1:27:48] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[1:27:53] | I’ve been waiting for this. you burned my face! | 我等这一刻很久了 你烫伤了我的脸 |
[1:27:59] | I’m gonna tear this ass up. | 我要让你眼泪横飞 |
[1:28:08] | You shot me. | 你向我开枪 |
[1:28:09] | I’m sorry man. | 伙计 对不起 |
[1:28:11] | I’ve never been shot. damn that hurt. | 我从来都没有被打中过 妈的 好痛啊 |
[1:28:15] | I got glass in my ass. | 我坐在玻璃渣子上面了 |
[1:28:16] | – dale. dale! – this is messed up. | -戴尔 戴尔 -这下搞砸了 |
[1:28:19] | Has anyone seen my bigger knife? | 有人见我的大刀 |
[1:28:24] | Asians! | 亚洲人 |
[1:28:31] | War is upon you! | 你死定了 |
[1:28:32] | Prepare to suck the cock of karma! | 准备承受这该死的因果报应吧 |
[1:28:40] | Get down motherfucker! | 下来啊 混蛋 |
[1:28:45] | Come on! | 上啊 |
[1:28:49] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:29:00] | Go! go! | 走 走 |
[1:29:02] | Get down baby! | 宝贝 快蹲下 |
[1:29:03] | Dale no! | 不 戴尔 |
[1:29:05] | No wake up man. | 不 兄弟 快醒过来 |
[1:29:07] | No you’re not dying man. | 不 你还没死呢 兄弟 |
[1:29:09] | Not without me. | 不要丢下我 |
[1:29:11] | – dale. – what? | -戴尔 -怎么了 |
[1:29:13] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:29:15] | – you’re… you’re alive. – what happened? | -你…你还活着 -发生什么事了 |
[1:29:19] | – he got your ear man. – he got my what? | -他打中你的耳朵了 伙计 -他打中我什么了 |
[1:29:21] | – he got your ear. – fuck! | -他打中你的耳朵了 -妈的 |
[1:29:25] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:29:29] | – help! – my ear. | -救命啊 -我的耳朵 |
[1:29:31] | – yeah. – help! | -好痛啊 -救命啊 |
[1:29:32] | – you killed my ear. – you shot me. | -你打掉了我的耳朵 -你射中我了 |
[1:29:34] | – I didn’t do that. – he shot me. | -我可没有 -他射中我了 |
[1:29:36] | You shot him? | 你射中他了 |
[1:29:37] | – get your hands off of me. – shut up. | -别碰我 -给我闭嘴 |
[1:29:40] | We’ve had enough out of you. | 我们受够你了 |
[1:29:42] | I’m not your friend. | 我又不是你的朋友 |
[1:29:43] | Maybe I can just… | 可能我可以… |
[1:29:45] | No. no infected. | 不 不行 会感染的 |
[1:29:47] | Is that it? maybe if we just hold it. | 那就这样了吗 可能只要摁在那里 |
[1:30:24] | It’s clear. | 我们安全了 |
[1:30:26] | Dude. look. | 伙计 看那儿 |
[1:30:29] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[1:30:43] | Bullets. | 子弹 |
[1:30:52] | So seriously how gross does my ear look? | 说实话 我耳朵有多糟 |
[1:30:55] | Is it really disgusting or is it like kind of cool in a way? | 是很恶心 还是有点酷? |
[1:30:59] | Right now it’s pretty disgusting. | 现在看上去有点恶心 |
[1:31:01] | I feel like I can smell it. | 我好像能闻到 |
[1:31:03] | Don’t worry bro. think about evander holyfield. | 不要担心 兄弟 想想艾万达・何力飞 |
[1:31:06] | You can’t even tell. | 你根本没法说 |
[1:31:07] | That’s a good point. | 说得好 |
[1:31:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:31:52] | Did you shoot that guy? | 你真的打中了那个人吗 |
[1:31:54] | No. I’m out of bullets. | 不 我没子弹了 |
[1:31:56] | Me too. | 我也没有了 |
[1:31:57] | Maybe it was ricochet. | 可能是跳弹吧 |
[1:32:00] | Gravity. | 地心引力 |
[1:32:02] | Oh nice. | 太棒了 |
[1:32:04] | You go down. | 你下去 |
[1:32:06] | I’ll cover. | 我掩护 |
[1:32:07] | Watch my back. I’ll go down and take care of this. | 掩护我 我下去解决这一切 |
[1:32:15] | Sexy motherfucker. | 真他妈性感 |
[1:32:36] | No no there might be more bad guys up there. | 不 不 上面可能有更多坏蛋 |
[1:32:38] | No we’ll sneak out through the vent. come on. | 不 我们可以从通风口溜出去 快跟上 |
[1:32:41] | I’ll boost you up okay? and then you pull me up. | 我先托你上去 然后你再拉我上去 |
[1:32:45] | Oh nice. | 好的 |
[1:32:49] | Here we go. okay. | 就是这样 对了 |
[1:32:51] | Get up. yeah. nice. | 上去 是这样 漂亮 |
[1:32:56] | Nice. | 做得好 |
[1:32:58] | Nice. okay. | 漂亮 好的 |
[1:33:00] | Pull me up. | 把我拉上去 |
[1:33:02] | I’m ready. go. | 我准备好了 来吧 |
[1:33:03] | – give it to me. – come on. | -把手给我 -快点 |
[1:33:05] | – be taller. – be stronger. | -再高点 -再使点劲儿 |
[1:33:08] | – pull harder. – dale come on. | -用力拉 -快啊戴尔 |
[1:33:10] | Pull. pull me. come on man. | 拉 把我拉上去 快点 伙计 |
[1:33:13] | – I’m jumping as high as I can. – denton! | -我已经跳得够高了 -丹顿 |
[1:33:19] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[1:33:20] | I’ll get help. I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 我去找人帮忙 |
[1:33:23] | Go ahead and run you little dipshit. I’ll find you. | 快跑吧 你这个小混蛋 我会找到你的 |
[1:34:54] | Give me that fire extinguisher. | 把灭火器给我 |
[1:34:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:35:19] | You and me baby. drop it now! put the bag down! | 就你和我 宝贝 把它放下 把袋子放下 |
[1:35:22] | Now! | 现在 |
[1:35:38] | Fuck you! | 妈的 |
[1:35:45] | Fuck the police! | 去你妈的死警察 |
[1:36:08] | Motherfucking kill you! | 杀了你个混蛋 |
[1:36:13] | – Why you doing this to me? – why you doing this to me? | -干吗要针对我 -你又干吗要针对我 |
[1:36:17] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[1:36:18] | Come here! | 别跑 |
[1:36:27] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:36:29] | No! Ted stop it! | 不 泰德 住手 |
[1:36:38] | Come on bitch. come on | 过来啊 小杂种 来啊 |
[1:36:39] | I’ll twist your balls so tight. | 我非拧掉你的鸡巴不可 |
[1:36:41] | You’re in the jungle now baby. | 这可是生死关头 宝贝 |
[1:36:51] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[1:37:00] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:37:10] | Gonna die. | 真要命 |
[1:37:15] | – You killed… – I didn’t wanna do that. | -你杀了… -我是迫不得已 |
[1:37:18] | But you weren’t gonna stop. | 因为你不会就此罢休 |
[1:37:26] | Shoot him! | 打死他 |
[1:37:28] | Just take it easy buddy. | 别激动 老兄 |
[1:37:32] | Shoot him you dumb fuck! | 开枪啊 你个蠢货 |
[1:37:38] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:37:40] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:37:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:37:49] | Help. | 救我 |
[1:37:53] | I knew you were going soft. | 我就知道你会心软 |
[1:37:55] | Dinner’s gonna be cold tonight asshole. | 去见阎王爷吧 混蛋 |
[1:37:58] | Fucked up man. | 操你妈 王八蛋 |
[1:38:03] | – well look at here. mr. Folgers. – oh man. | -瞧你 福尔杰先生 -大哥 |
[1:38:06] | What’s up sir? | 怎么样啊 先生 |
[1:38:08] | – look I didn’t wanna hit you man… – shut the fuck up. | -听着 大哥 我不是有意要打你 -闭上鸟嘴 |
[1:38:12] | You think you was gonna get me motherfucker huh? | 你以为你干掉我了吗 王八蛋 |
[1:38:17] | You need to sit your little sexy ass down… | 把你那性感的小屁股坐稳了 |
[1:38:20] | …and watch yourself get killed now. | 等着去见上帝吧 |
[1:38:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:38:24] | You know what? this is how it’s gonna be? | 这就是你要的结果吗 |
[1:38:26] | All right. this is how it ends. | 开枪吧 就此告终 |
[1:38:46] | You just got killed by a daewoo lanos motherfucker. | 你刚被大宇蓝龙干掉了 混蛋 |
[1:38:50] | How you like me now huh? | 你能把我怎样 |
[1:38:53] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[1:38:54] | Red? | 瑞德 |
[1:38:56] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[1:38:57] | Hey saul. I came back for you bro. | 索尔 我来帮你了 哥们 |
[1:39:00] | I remembered man. | 老兄 我会铭记在心的 |
[1:39:03] | Bro’s before ho’s. | 为兄弟两肋插刀 |
[1:39:05] | – you lied to me. – I did. I lied bigtime to you. | -你骗了我 -是 我就骗了你 |
[1:39:08] | Dale said that you didn’t even have herpes and I said that you did. | 戴尔说你根本没得疱疹 可我还是相信你 |
[1:39:13] | Honestly like from now on from everything that we’ve gone through… | 坦白讲 从我们经历所有事起… |
[1:39:16] | …and like from seeing this asshole’s nuts smashed with my daewoo… | 从看着这个混蛋被我的大宇撞烂开始… |
[1:39:20] | …i wanna be a better friend to you like I really am. | 我就真心想当你的好朋友 |
[1:39:24] | I fucking love you dog. fucking love you. | 他妈的爱死你了 爱死你 |
[1:39:28] | I wanna be inside you homes. | 我想成为你生命的一部分 |
[1:39:31] | No more lies red. | 不再有谎言 瑞德 |
[1:39:33] | – this is my moment. – this is your moment. | -这是我的时刻 -这是你的时刻 |
[1:39:38] | Red! | 瑞德 |
[1:39:57] | You know what? I’m feeling it. | 我也不活了 |
[1:40:00] | Red I’m coming baby. | 瑞德 我来了 宝贝 |
[1:40:02] | Your stupidity amazes me. | 你还真是蠢到家了 |
[1:40:07] | Hey Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:40:09] | You killed my brother… | 你杀了我哥哥 |
[1:40:11] | …caucasian son of cocksucker! | �拍愀霭灼す吩又� |
[1:40:14] | Suck my balls! two times! | 来吻我的蛋蛋吧 要两次 |
[1:40:25] | Bitch! | 去你的 |
[1:40:27] | Bring it on. | 开枪吧 |
[1:40:40] | Shit. Dale. | 该死 戴尔 |
[1:40:42] | Dale! | 戴尔 |
[1:40:45] | Holy shit! | 见鬼了 |
[1:41:23] | Sorry Ted. | 抱歉 泰德 |
[1:41:28] | You’ve been served. | 你被传召了 |
[1:41:37] | Oh shit. oh shit. oh shit. | 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 |
[1:41:40] | Oh shit. oh shit. oh shit. | 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 |
[1:41:47] | Saul! Saul! | 索尔! |
[1:41:54] | Wake up man! this place is gonna collapse! come on! | 醒醒 伙计 这个地方要塌了 快醒醒 |
[1:41:57] | Come to me! | 快醒醒 |
[1:42:01] | You’re not dying today friend. | 哥们 我不会让你死的 |
[1:42:03] | Not on my watch. | 我看顾着你呢 |
[1:42:33] | Saul. wake up man please. | 索尔 求你快醒醒 |
[1:42:36] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[1:42:38] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[1:42:40] | Oh sweet saul. | 亲爱的索尔 |
[1:42:45] | Saul. | 索尔 |
[1:42:50] | Yes. yeah. | 醒了 醒了 |
[1:42:52] | Saul you made it. | 索尔 你没死 |
[1:42:54] | – what? – yeah. | -怎么了 -没死 |
[1:42:56] | Where am i? | 我在哪里 |
[1:42:59] | You made it man. | 哥们 你没死 |
[1:43:01] | – you saved me. – you came back for me. | -你救了我 -你又回到我身边了 |
[1:43:03] | oh thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:43:07] | What happened? | 咋回事 |
[1:43:08] | What happened? | 咋回事 |
[1:43:16] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:43:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:43:29] | – Red? – Red? | -瑞德 -瑞德 |
[1:43:33] | Red | 瑞德 |
[1:43:36] | Red. where’d you come from man? | 瑞德 伙计 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[1:43:38] | where’d he come from? | 从哪里冒出来的 |
[1:43:40] | He came back to save us. | 他回来救我们的 |
[1:43:41] | He saved us? | 他救了我们 |
[1:43:42] | All right man. | 好样的 哥们 |
[1:43:44] | We all saved each other | 我们都得救了 |
[1:43:46] | Oh man. we made it guys. | 我们都挺过来了 哥们 |
[1:43:49] | We made it. oh we made it. | 我们挺过来了… |
[1:43:58] | Hello you’re listening to pprpbp. | 你好 你们正在收听的是公路之声 |
[1:44:02] | I am Dale Denton. | 我是戴尔・丹顿 |
[1:44:04] | New beginnings. getting over losses. | 新的开始 渡过难关 |
[1:44:08] | Friends. life. | 朋友 生命 |
[1:44:10] | We have our first caller. | 来接听第一个听众的电话 |
[1:44:13] | Yes ring-ring-ring. how’s it going? | 铃-铃-铃 好吗 |
[1:44:16] | Hi. Am I on the air? | 我在线上吗 |
[1:44:17] | You are. you’re about to get d’d by the dale. | 是的 你是在戴尔的节目上 |
[1:44:21] | A d in the face. | D打头的那个人 |
[1:44:22] | Dale Denton? | 戴尔・丹顿 |
[1:44:23] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:44:26] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:44:29] | You are good man. seriously. | 你真的很棒 哥们 |
[1:44:30] | – Thanks. – Gotta admit you’re pretty good. | -多谢 -为大众所熟识 真棒 |
[1:44:33] | – It sounds pretty good. – it sounds real. | -听起来很棒 -听起来像真的一样 |
[1:44:35] | – It’s not bad huh? – lf I close my eyes it sounds like… | -不错 -如果我闭上眼睛 那就像… |
[1:44:38] | – You are on the radio. – that’s the radio. that’s a DJ. | -就像在广播中 -那就是广播 那是一个播音员 |
[1:44:41] | – lf you were on it I would listen to it. – thanks man. | -如果是你做广播 我会收听 -哥们 谢谢 |
[1:44:44] | It’s like when my bubbe was always playing opera… | 就像我奶奶一直在唱戏… |
[1:44:46] | …i hated it but my bubbe loves it. | 我讨厌唱戏 但我奶奶喜欢 |
[1:44:48] | Then it grows on you. it grows on you. yeah. | 然后就习惯了 习惯成自然嘛 |
[1:44:51] | It’s like Red. I didn’t like Red when I first met him. | 就像瑞德 第一次见他就看他不顺眼 |
[1:44:54] | – you didn’t like me? – you liked him so much… | -你不喜欢我? -你那么喜欢他 |
[1:44:56] | …i like you now. | 爱屋及乌嘛 |
[1:44:58] | I know this sounds weird but can we be best friends? | 我知道这听起来有点怪 但我们能做好朋友吗 |
[1:45:01] | Just us for real? | 就我们 说真的? |
[1:45:02] | – We should all be best friends. – we should. | -我们都该做好朋友 -我们就该 |
[1:45:04] | Seriously. you guys are like both of my best friends. | 你们俩都是我的好朋友 |
[1:45:08] | You didn’t know it. now you know it | 你之前不知道 现在知道了 |
[1:45:09] | we’ll all be best friends. | 我们都是好朋友 |
[1:45:11] | you Know those hearts that break up “best friends”? | 你知道那些被伤透心的”好朋友” |
[1:45:13] | We should get a three-way one. | 我们该成为三个火枪手 |
[1:45:15] | – I don’t know if they make those. – we should make the first one. | -我不知道他们弄出来的 -我们要做第一 |
[1:45:18] | I want the middle piece so it’ll be crooked on both sides. | 我要当中间的 这样两边得好处 |
[1:45:21] | I know we’ve gone over this but like 1000 pardons 1000 pardons | 我就算道歉一千次都没法弥补 |
[1:45:25] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[1:45:26] | – I fucked up… – I was a dick to you man. I’m sorry. | -我操… -哥们 我挺你 抱歉 |
[1:45:28] | I know I was an asshole. I hope I redeemed myself. | 我知道我是个混蛋 我希望能弥补 |
[1:45:31] | – I know me and you had our deal. – we’ve had some times. | -我知道你跟我有交易 -有几次吧 |
[1:45:34] | I feel like something’s happening here. is that a boner? | 我感觉这里有事正要发生 是勃起了吗 |
[1:45:37] | Is that a condo? that us moving into an apartment together? | 是公寓吗 我们要同居了吗 |
[1:45:40] | Is that us getting a time-share? | 我们要共度时光 |
[1:45:42] | – you threw an ashtray at his face. – you hit me man. | -你用烟灰缸砸他脸 -你打到我了 伙计 |
[1:45:44] | But it was kind of funny. | 但还蛮有趣的 |
[1:45:47] | You hit me with a dustbuster man. | 老兄 你用吸尘器打我 |
[1:45:50] | I didn’t wanna hurt you. it was like “you better not leave here.” | 我不是有意要伤你 就像”你最好别离开这里” |
[1:45:53] | – that was such a good fight man. – that was. | -不打不相识 -就是 |
[1:45:55] | You fuckhead. | 你弱智啊 |
[1:45:57] | – the car chase was awesome. – you got into a car chase? | -飞车感觉太棒了 -你们还经历了飞车 |
[1:46:00] | – are you kidding me? oh my god. – yeah it was… | -说笑呢吧 天哪 -那… |
[1:46:02] | I like had my foot through the window. | 我的脚还穿透了挡风玻璃 |
[1:46:05] | My groin… I mean I felt like a wishbone. | 我的鼠蹊感觉像赛车叉骨 |
[1:46:10] | I’m trying to decide how stoned I am… | 我现在眼冒金星 |
[1:46:12] | …and just how on the verge of death am I now. | 像是濒临死亡一样 |
[1:46:14] | Am I seeing shit because I’m stoned or because I have no blood left? | 因为我血都快流光了 |
[1:46:18] | – you’ve been shot like seven times. – you gotta eat. | -貌似你被打了7枪 -你得多吃点 |
[1:46:21] | – you’re losing stuff. – here. | -多补充点营养 -给 |
[1:46:23] | – here. – yeah okay. | -吃吧 -嗯 好的 |
[1:46:25] | – here comes the airplane. – look like a baby. | -真是少有啊 -看 像个小孩子 |
[1:46:31] | It’s a miracle. I think we should all take a moment… | 真是个奇迹 我们都该花点时间… |
[1:46:33] | …and think about what a miracle it is that we got out. | 想想发生在自己身上的奇迹 |
[1:46:36] | And that we became friends in the process… | 还有我们怎样变成为朋友 |
[1:46:38] | …and learned some shit about life and stuff. | 学习有关生活还有一些乱七八糟的东西 |
[1:46:41] | Should we touch each other’s hands while we do it? okay. | 祈祷时我们可以互相握住对方的手 |
[1:46:47] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:46:48] | I love you dudes so much. | 我们非常爱你们 |
[1:46:54] | I’ll remember that for the rest of my life. | 有生之年我会记住这时刻的 |
[1:46:57] | – Red? – Red? | -瑞德 -瑞德 |
[1:46:59] | Yo Red man. you alive? | 瑞德 你还活着吗 |
[1:47:01] | What’s up pal? | 怎么了 |
[1:47:05] | I’m like the nerd at the sleepover who fell asleep at 9. | 我是早上9点就睡的怪胎 |
[1:47:09] | That’s okay. we won’t put our dicks in your mouth. | 没关系 我们不会把弟弟塞你嘴里的 |
[1:47:11] | – oh god. – hey there’s bubbe. | -天哪 -我奶奶到了 |
[1:47:15] | Come on. let’s get out of here. | 快走吧 快出去 |
[1:47:17] | Yeah maybe we should go to the doctor. | 我们该去看医生 |
[1:47:19] | Do you think she’ll drive me to the hospital? | 她会载我去医院吗 |
[1:47:22] | Me too. I should get the ear looked at. | 我也是 我得去看看耳朵 |
[1:47:24] | My ear should probably get professional attention. | 我耳朵该得到专业治疗 |
[1:47:26] | – it is bad. – that’s a bullet burp. | -太糟了 -撑死我了 |
[1:47:28] | Either I’m getting ready to die or I’m gonna take a massive shit. | 我要么快死了 要么就去上大号 |
[1:47:32] | If somebody could get me to the hospital. | 如果有人能带我去医院的话 |
[1:47:34] | Blood from my ear just… | 血刚从我耳朵… |
[1:47:35] | You guys smell like shit. | 你们身上好臭 |
[1:47:39] | You are in serious danger. | 你死定了 |