时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Jessica, it’s Bill. | 杰西卡 我是比尔 |
[00:18] | Listen, I’ve been called away on business for a while. | 听着 我受命要离开一段时间 |
[00:22] | Nothing to worry about. | 不需要担心 |
[00:24] | And hopefully it won’t take more than maybe a week or two. | 希望一两周就可以回来 |
[00:27] | Needless to say, whilst I’m gone, | 不用说 在我离开这段时间 |
[00:31] | my palace is your palace. | 我的家就是你的家 |
[00:34] | Within reason, of course. | 当然你也不要胡来 |
[00:37] | How about wrapping it up? I could use a hand here. | 别唠叨了好吗 过来帮忙 |
[00:42] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[00:44] | You still awake? | 你还没睡吗 |
[00:47] | Tara? | 泰拉 |
[00:51] | – Debbie. – Sookie. | -黛比 -苏琪 |
[00:53] | Fuck Sookie. | 苏琪去死 |
[00:57] | What, did you not hear her tonight? | 你没听到她今晚说什么吗 |
[01:00] | She rejected both of us. | 她让我们两个都滚 |
[01:02] | Besides, this is the Authority we’re up against. | 再说了 我们可是在跟当权者作对 |
[01:04] | If we’re not gone by sunrise, it’ll be our last. | 天亮之前还不走人 我们就死定了 |
[01:13] | They’re already here? | 他们已经来了吗 |
[01:15] | Authority, freeze! | 奉命缉拿 不许动 |
[01:18] | Somebody, please, help us! | 快来人 救救我们 |
[01:21] | Somebody, please! | 来人哪 |
[01:23] | No! Fuck, no! | 不 我靠 不 |
[01:25] | Tara, don’t fucking do this to me. | 泰拉 不许你这样对我 |
[01:27] | Debbie tried to kill me and she jumped in the middle. | 黛比要杀我 她跳出来挡住了 |
[01:31] | Come on, Tara. | 别这样 泰拉 |
[01:33] | Eric? We need to talk. | 埃里克 我有话对你说 |
[01:35] | Pam? | 帕姆 |
[01:39] | Well, color me impressed. You guys know how to party. | 我算长见识了 你们可真会玩 |
[01:41] | Eric’s not here. Get out of my house. | 埃里克不在这里 滚出我的房子 |
[01:43] | You mean Eric’s house. | 是埃里克的房子吧 |
[01:44] | If you had any decency left in you at all, you would let us be. | 如果你还有一点点风度 就别再烦我们 |
[01:48] | I need to talk to Eric. | 我有话对埃里克说 |
[01:49] | God damn it, Pam, please. | 天杀的 帕姆 拜托 |
[01:51] | Fine. If you see him, tell him… | 好吧 如果你见到他 告诉他… |
[01:55] | tell him I’m sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[01:57] | Hold up. Hold up. | 等等 别走 |
[02:01] | – Turn her for us. – What? | -把她变成吸血鬼 -什么 |
[02:02] | Turn her? I don’t even like her. | 转化她 我都不喜欢她 |
[02:04] | Lafayette, Tara hates vampires. | 拉法耶 泰拉恨吸血鬼 |
[02:06] | Bitch, she took a bullet for you. | 死贱人 她是替你挡的子弹 |
[02:07] | You really gonna deny her a chance to live? | 你连个活下去的机会都不给她吗 |
[02:09] | I can’t be the only one who’s noticed | 她半个脑袋都飞了 |
[02:11] | she’s missing half her head, now can I? | 你们不可能没发现吧 |
[02:14] | Even if I tried, | 就算我肯动手 |
[02:15] | what’s to say she won’t rise up out of the ground | 她明晚也不见得有命 |
[02:17] | tomorrow night completely and utterly fucktarded? | 全胳膊全腿地从地里爬出来 |
[02:20] | You have to try. | 你总得试试 |
[02:22] | – Sook. – I’ll owe you one. | -苏琪 -算我欠你的 |
[02:28] | One what? | 欠我什么 |
[02:31] | We’ll take it from here. | 人我们带走 |
[02:33] | And don’t return to the Authority | 不把这地方清理干净 |
[02:35] | until everything has been cleaned up. | 就别回总部 |
[02:38] | Every single drop. | 一丁点儿血迹都不许有 |
[02:40] | I made Eric’s spell go away. | 我解开了埃里克身上的咒语 |
[02:42] | What if I could do that for you? | 我也可以这样帮你 |
[02:44] | My spell died when Marnie died. What else you got? | 玛妮一死咒语就失灵了 你还有什么本事 |
[02:47] | – Just fucking do it. – I don’t know what you care about. | -你他妈做就是了 -我不知道你要什么 |
[02:50] | If you can use your magic hands or your super snatch, | 如果你用那双神奇的手或者超级小逼 |
[02:53] | whatever power it is you have over Eric | 反正就是影响埃里克的那种力量 |
[02:54] | to fix what’s broken between us | 修复我和埃里克的关系 |
[02:57] | and you’ll still owe me one, | 并且额外帮我做一件事 |
[03:00] | you’ve got yourself a deal. | 我就答应你 |
[03:01] | – Fine. Just do it. – Swear on it. | -行 快动手吧 -你发誓 |
[03:03] | – Yes, God damn it. Pam, please. – Just fucking do it. | -好 该死的 帕姆 -快他妈动手 |
[04:48] | Jason, Jason, | 杰森 杰森 |
[04:49] | I swear it to you and I swear it to God, | 我对你发誓 我对上帝发誓 |
[04:52] | I am not here to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 |
[04:54] | All I want is to talk. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[04:56] | See, you say that, | 瞧啊 你说的好听 |
[04:58] | but I’ve seen your fangs | 可我看到了你的尖牙 |
[04:59] | and I’ve been around the block enough times | 我可不是新来的 我明白得很 |
[05:01] | to know that fangs are basically like twin hard-ons. | 尖牙就是一对儿起立的老二 |
[05:04] | Hard-ons for trouble and for feeding on somebody. | 不是找麻烦就是要咬人 |
[05:06] | Never just for talking, not ever. | 只是谈谈 纯粹扯淡 |
[05:08] | I don’t have anyone else to turn to. | 我没有别的人可以求助 |
[05:10] | What about your followers? | 你的追随者不行吗 |
[05:12] | There are thousands of them out there wondering where you’ve been. | 好几千人都在满世界找你呢 |
[05:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | What do you think they’re gonna do when they find out about this? | 你说他们发现这事之后会怎么做 |
[05:19] | These are people that I’ve trained to kill folks like me. | 那些人可是我亲手训练出来的吸血鬼杀手 |
[05:24] | Oh, see? There went the fangs. | 看到没 尖牙没有啦 |
[05:27] | – Look. Look. – No way. | -你看你看 -没门 |
[05:28] | – I ain’t looking at you. – Why? | -我才不要看你 -为什么 |
[05:31] | Because you’ll glamour me. | 因为你会魅惑我 |
[05:32] | Jason, a vampire has to be taught how to glamour. | 杰森 吸血鬼的魅惑术是要有人教的 |
[05:35] | – Nobody taught me anything. – Bullshit. | -没人教过我 -扯淡 |
[05:38] | – What about your, um… – My maker? | -那你的… -我的创造者吗 |
[05:40] | – Yeah. – Jason, my being turned was a punishment. | -对 -杰森 他们为了惩罚我才转化我 |
[05:44] | I’m not saying that I didn’t deserve it, | 倒不是说我不是罪有应得 |
[05:47] | but I woke up in a hole in the ground | 可我从一个土坑里醒过来 |
[05:48] | with a strange woman who didn’t tell me anything. | 身边有个陌生女人 她什么都没讲 |
[05:51] | She didn’t even give me her name. | 连名字都没告诉我 |
[05:53] | She just ran off. | 二话不说就走了 |
[05:55] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[05:57] | She did. She really did. | 是真的 她走了 |
[06:01] | She just abandoned you? | 她就那么抛弃了你 |
[06:05] | – Hey there. – Hey. | -你好啊 -好 |
[06:07] | Invite me in, Jason. | 邀请我进去 杰森 |
[06:09] | Of course. Come on in, Reverend. | 当然 神父 快请进 |
[06:25] | Y’all are mad at me about something. | 你们都对我怒气冲冲 |
[06:27] | Unless somebody stops growling and shifts into a person… | 不如你们哪个现出人形说句话 |
[06:32] | communicating’s gonna be tough. | 这样子可没法交流 |
[06:37] | – That’s more like it. – Where the fuck is he? | -这才像话 -他到底在哪儿 |
[06:40] | – Who? – Our Packmaster. | -谁呀 -我们的首领 |
[06:42] | Marcus Bozeman. Do you know him? | 马库斯·波兹曼 你认识他吗 |
[06:45] | – You know I know him. – He’s been missing going on two days now. | -你明知道我认识他 -他失踪两天了 |
[06:48] | Ever since you and Alcide Herveaux | 也就是你和埃尔希德·哈韦欧 |
[06:50] | came looking for him, as a matter of fact. | 来找他那天之后 |
[06:52] | We never found him. | 我们没找到他 |
[06:53] | Yeah, see, we think you did. | 是吗 我们认为找到了 |
[06:55] | Have at him, boys. | 小子们 抓住他 |
[07:04] | Bring me the girl. | 把她抬过来 |
[07:23] | Oh, she smells. | 她都臭了 |
[07:26] | – Is that bad? – Can’t imagine it’s good. | -有问题吗 -总不会是好事吧 |
[07:33] | Aren’t you supposed to hold her or something? | 你不是应该抱着她吗 |
[07:34] | Back off, all right? I’ve done this before. | 别瞎操心了行不行 老娘以前做过 |
[07:37] | Well, thank the fucking Lord for that. | 感谢该死的上帝 |
[07:39] | That’s not to say it ended especially well. | 虽然说没什么好结果 |
[07:41] | Hey, we had a deal. This ain’t gonna work if you don’t try. | 我们说好的 如果你不配合可不行 |
[07:45] | I am wearing a Walmart sweat suit for y’all. | 我已经为你们穿上了廉价运动装 |
[07:49] | If that’s not a demonstration of team spirit, I don’t know what is. | 这还不算配合 我就没办法了 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:55] | Bury us. | 埋吧 |
[08:22] | – Luna. – What are you doing here? | -卢娜 -你在这儿干什么 |
[08:25] | Hi, Sam. | 你好 山姆 |
[08:26] | Hey, Emma, I want you go on inside? | 艾玛 你先进去行吗 |
[08:32] | Marcus’s pack, they came for me and | 马库斯的手下来找过我 |
[08:34] | – I can all but guarantee they’re coming for you. – Oh, fuck. | -他们肯定也会来找你 -不是吧 |
[08:36] | You and Emma need to pack your things and run. | 你和艾玛赶紧收拾东西走吧 |
[08:38] | But Alcide killed Marcus. This is a pack problem. | 是埃尔希德杀了马库斯 属于族群内斗 |
[08:41] | They need to handle it within the pack. | 他们应该在内部解决 |
[08:43] | The thing is, they made it pretty clear they think I’m the one who did it. | 问题是 他们明确地认为是我杀了他 |
[08:45] | Even after you told them the truth? | 你说了真相他们也不信吗 |
[08:47] | Alcide did what he did saving my life. | 埃尔希德当时尽全力救我 |
[08:50] | Before that, he did everything he could to save my brother’s. | 之前他还不惜一切代价救我弟弟 |
[08:52] | I ain’t thanking him for it by selling him out. | 我不能不感谢他 反倒出卖他 |
[08:54] | You think you have a problem controlling your shifter temper? | 你不觉得变形后想要控制情绪很难吗 |
[08:57] | They are much more animal than they are human. Far more. | 他们的兽性远多过人性 根本不能比 |
[09:05] | Hoot, hoot, Merlotte. | 咕咕 咕咕 马洛特 |
[09:07] | This is private property. | 这是私人宅邸 |
[09:09] | Owned by your husband who your boyfriend killed. | 是你丈夫的 而你丈夫被你男朋友杀了 |
[09:12] | Kind of makes you sound like a whore. | 这样说来你有点像婊子啊 |
[09:14] | – Sam didn’t kill Marcus. – Then who did? | -山姆没杀马库斯 -那是谁 |
[09:19] | We will use Emma to make you talk. | 我们可以利用艾玛让你说实话 |
[09:22] | Don’t put it past us. | 别以为我们做不出来 |
[09:26] | – I did it. – Sam. | -我杀的 -山姆 |
[09:28] | I killed Marcus. | 我杀了马库斯 |
[09:30] | If I come with you, you got no reason to come back to this house. | 如果我跟你们走 别再来找她们麻烦了 |
[09:33] | But if you fly away on us again, | 但如果你再从我们面前飞走 |
[09:36] | you can be sure we will. | 我们一定会再来 |
[09:43] | Tell Emma I said goodbye. | 替我跟艾玛说再见 |
[09:54] | Now I want you to hear what I’m about to say | 现在 我希望你神志清醒 |
[09:57] | with a clear and open mind. | 认真听我说 |
[10:01] | So in a minute, | 稍等片刻 |
[10:02] | I am going to release you from my influence. | 我就解除对你的控制 |
[10:07] | When I do, all you’re gonna remember | 到时候 你记得的就是 |
[10:10] | is that you invited me into your house | 你邀请我进来 |
[10:13] | and you asked me to put this tape over your mouth. | 要求我用胶带封住你的嘴 |
[10:17] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[10:31] | Jason, thank you so much for inviting me into your home. | 杰森 非常感谢你邀请我到你家 |
[10:36] | You’re welcome, Reverend Newlin. | 不客气 纽林牧师 |
[10:37] | You know, there’s something that I’ve been gathering up the courage | 自从发现你跟我妻子上床之后 |
[10:40] | to tell you ever since the moment | 我一直想鼓起勇气 |
[10:41] | I found out you were sleeping with my wife. | 告诉你一件事 |
[10:46] | Ahem. You see… | 其实 |
[10:48] | I did not care so much | 我并不十分在意 |
[10:51] | that you slept with Sarah. | 你睡了莎拉 |
[10:56] | What hurt me | 让我伤心的是 |
[10:58] | was that she got to sleep with you. | 她能跟你上床 |
[11:02] | But even before that, | 而在此之前 |
[11:05] | the whole time you were at camp, | 你在营地的那段时间 |
[11:08] | all of these feelings were building up inside of me. | 这些感觉已经在我心里滋生 |
[11:11] | I couldn’t admit to it, not even to myself. | 在心里面 我一直不敢承认 |
[11:15] | And I think that that’s why I started acting the way that I did, | 所以我才有了种种不当的行为 |
[11:18] | all murderous and whatnot. | 那些杀人的企图 |
[11:22] | But now that I have been blessed with the gift of immortality, | 但现在我拥有了永恒的生命 |
[11:27] | I finally have the strength to say it. | 我终于有勇气说出来 |
[11:33] | I’m a gay vampire American. | 我是个美国基佬吸血鬼 |
[11:41] | And I love you, Jason Stackhouse. | 而且我爱你 杰森·斯塔克豪斯 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna let you speak now. | 我现在就让你说话 |
[11:50] | Oh, sorry if that hurt. | 很抱歉弄疼你 |
[11:52] | No, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:54] | I asked for it. | 我要求的嘛 |
[11:55] | – So… – So? | -那么 -那么 |
[12:01] | First off, I’m flattered. | 首先 我受宠若惊 |
[12:05] | Yeah, because that was without a doubt | 因为毫无疑问 |
[12:08] | the nicest “I love you” I have ever gotten | 这是我听过最动听的”我爱你” |
[12:12] | from anybody– male, female or otherwise. | 无论是男人 女人还是别的什么说的 |
[12:15] | Um, second, I forgive you | 其次 我原谅你 |
[12:18] | for acting, um, | 那些行为 |
[12:21] | all murderous and whatnot. | 杀人的企图什么的 |
[12:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:24] | But I’ve got to be honest with you, Rev, | 但我要实话对你说 神父 |
[12:27] | this dog don’t bark that way. | 我这人不好那口 |
[12:31] | Oh, look, I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[12:35] | Do not pity me. | 别可怜我 |
[12:38] | – I ain’t pitying– – Love me! | -我不是可怜… -爱我 |
[12:40] | It’s not how love works, man. | 爱不是这样的方式 老兄 |
[12:42] | You can’t make yourself– | 人不能逼自己… |
[12:46] | My dead heart beats for you. | 我这颗死了的心为你而跳动 |
[12:49] | The least you can do is try. | 你至少可以试试嘛 |
[12:53] | Jason is mine! | 杰森是我的 |
[12:57] | I am Steve fucking Newlin. | 老子是史蒂夫·纽林 |
[13:00] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是哪根葱 |
[13:02] | Who the fuck I am is an older vampire than you. | 我他妈是比你年长的吸血鬼 |
[13:05] | Who I also am is the progeny of the King of Louisiana, | 我还是路易斯安那州国王的后裔 |
[13:09] | who happens to be out of town, | 而他正巧不在镇上 |
[13:10] | which pretty much makes me the Queen. | 所以我就是女王 |
[13:13] | So I’m gonna give you a choice. | 现在我让你自己选 |
[13:16] | You let him go or the true death. | 放他走或者真正的死亡 |
[13:20] | There is no in between. | 没有折衷的办法 |
[13:22] | Plus, I take back my invitation. | 另外 我收回邀请 |
[13:24] | No! | 不 |
[13:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:31] | I don’t even know what to sa– | 真不知道该说… |
[13:50] | *Some people want to fill the world* | *有人希望愚蠢的情歌* |
[13:53] | *With silly love songs* | *在全世界响彻* |
[13:58] | *And what’s wrong with that?* | *那有什么错呢* |
[14:02] | *I’d like to know* | *我很想知道* |
[14:06] | *’Cause here I go…* | *因为我要…* |
[14:08] | Do you think they might be just bringing us in for questioning? | 你觉得他们抓我们就是为了审问吗 |
[14:11] | I mean, wouldn’t we be dead already? | 不然还留我们到现在 |
[14:12] | Have you ever heard of a vampire being hauled in | 你听说过有吸血鬼被当权者捉走后 |
[14:14] | by the Authority and then live to talk about it? | 还能活着谈论这件事吗 |
[14:20] | Can you get that? | 你能够到吗 |
[14:22] | Can you reach it? | 能不能拿到 |
[14:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:34] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:40] | Spin it. | 转过来 |
[14:44] | All right. The tank. | 好 对准油箱 |
[14:46] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[14:48] | All right. All right, now we just need some fire. | 好了 现在只需要点火 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:15] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[15:18] | Come on, we’ve got to go. | 快 我们得赶紧走 |
[15:20] | – You should run. – I’m not leaving you here. | -你快跑 -我不会把你丢在这儿 |
[15:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:28] | Who wants to die first? | 哪个先死 |
[15:33] | You, Hayes. | 你 海耶斯 |
[15:37] | You die first. | 你先死 |
[15:38] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[15:56] | Friend of yours? | 是你朋友 |
[16:02] | It’s my sister, actually. | 是我妹妹 |
[16:17] | Anything big enough to pick up with our hands | 凡是用手能拿起来的部分 |
[16:20] | we put in here. | 都放在这儿 |
[16:28] | Hey, how are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[16:30] | I ain’t. | 不好 |
[16:36] | Oh, sweet fucking Jesus. | 见他妈的鬼 |
[16:37] | Look, if you can’t do this right now, I’ll understand. | 听着 如果你现在没法帮忙 我理解 |
[16:42] | You’ve been through way more than any one person can take. | 你经历了常人无法忍受的事情 |
[16:45] | Sook, now I’m the last motherfucker on the planet | 苏琪 要说全世界谁最不信任警察 |
[16:47] | to trust the police, | 就是我了 |
[16:48] | but why don’t you just tell ’em it was self-defense? | 可你为什么不告诉他们你是正当防卫呢 |
[16:50] | Shit, you’re a white girl. They gonna believe you. | 你是白人姑娘 他们会信你的 |
[16:54] | It wasn’t self-defense. | 那不是正当防卫 |
[16:55] | You shot that dirty bitch with her gun in your house. | 你在你家里用那贱货的枪崩了她 |
[16:59] | You know how they say in the heat of the moment | 你知道人在激动的时候 |
[17:01] | that people don’t have time to think? | 根本无法思考吧 |
[17:03] | Well, I did. | 可我想了 |
[17:06] | I thought, “You don’t have to do this. | 我想 “你不必亲自动手 |
[17:07] | You’ve got the gun now. You could call the police | 你拿到了枪 你可以报警 |
[17:10] | or Jason and they’d lock her away forever.” | 或者找杰森 他们会把她永远关起来” |
[17:14] | I decided to pull the trigger instead. | 可我还是决定扣动扳机 |
[17:17] | I wanted to kill her. | 我想杀了她 |
[17:23] | Does that sound like self-defense to you? | 你觉得这是正当防卫吗 |
[17:28] | – Give me some gloves. – By the sink. | -给我副手套 -在水槽那儿 |
[17:37] | The Guardian wanted Nan followed to make sure | 守护者希望有人跟踪南 |
[17:39] | she carried out his orders. | 确保她按命令行事 |
[17:40] | I saw an opportunity to save Eric, so I took it. | 我觉得是救埃里克的机会 于是接受了任务 |
[17:43] | So nobody in the Authority knows about your relationship? | 当权者中没人知道你俩的关系吗 |
[17:46] | And they never will. | 他们永远不会知道 |
[17:48] | We were only connected through our maker. | 我们只通过我们的创造者联系 |
[17:51] | And Godric is gone. | 而格瑞克已经死了 |
[17:54] | As a chancellor of the Authority, | 作为当权者的首席法官 |
[17:56] | I mean, you’re taking a huge risk. | 你冒了很大的风险 |
[17:58] | – Why would you– – Because I’d do anything for Eric. | -你为何 -因为我愿意为埃里克做任何事 |
[18:01] | And I would do anything for you. | 我也愿意为你做任何事 |
[18:06] | And because you did what you did, | 况且正是因为你们的作为 |
[18:07] | protecting us from the necromancers. | 使得我们免受役亡师所害 |
[18:10] | That we would reward you for it with the true death | 嘉奖措施却是判处你们死刑 |
[18:12] | speaks volumes about how out of step | 足见如今当权者的决议 |
[18:15] | the Authority’s current agenda is. | 全然与现实脱轨 |
[18:18] | I’m not alone in this belief. | 这样想的不止我一个 |
[18:21] | Factions within the Authority? | 上头起了内讧 |
[18:28] | I had arranged for our car to be conveniently ambushed when we hit 310. | 我本来安排车子到310公路时进行伏击 |
[18:32] | Our attackers were going to take out my driver there. | 我们的人计划在那里解决掉我的司机 |
[18:35] | Unfortunately, the stunt you pulled in the trunk | 不幸的是 你们在车里的小动作 |
[18:37] | – came 12 miles too soon. – Sorry. | -提早了十二英里 -抱歉 |
[18:39] | Don’t be. It was badass. | 不用 干得漂亮 |
[18:42] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[18:44] | We go to ground for the day, make new arrangements for tomorrow night. | 白天先到地下休息 安排明天晚上的行动 |
[18:47] | Lilith willing, we’ll be safe. | 愿莉莉丝保佑我们 |
[18:55] | It’s rusty, but solid. | 生了锈 不过很结实 |
[18:57] | Agreed. Wait for me inside, will you? | 没错 去里面等我吧 |
[18:59] | I have to call New Orleans and lie my ass off. | 我得给新奥尔良那边打电话 扯个幌子 |
[19:03] | I strongly recommend holding still. | 我强烈建议你们别动 |
[19:06] | Guardian, please. It’s Chancellor Gainsborough. | 请接守护者 我是盖恩斯伯首席法官 |
[19:09] | I knew you had friends in high places, | 我知道你在高层有人 |
[19:12] | but a chancellor of the Authority? | 没想到是当权者的首席法官 |
[19:14] | – Who else knows about this? – No one. | -还有谁知道 -没人 |
[19:17] | – Sir, we had a hiccup. – Not even Pam. | -长官 我们有点麻烦 -帕姆都不知道 |
[19:19] | No, the king and his sheriff are gone, | 不 国王和他的治安官死了 |
[19:21] | but unfortunately I lost Hayes in the process. | 不幸的是海耶斯牺牲了 |
[19:23] | Yes, it’s a fair trade-off, I agree. | 对 我同意 这很值得 |
[19:26] | But the cleanup took a little longer than expected, | 不过 清理痕迹有一点点麻烦 |
[19:28] | so I’m having to go to ground for the day. | 所以我白天只能先到地下了 |
[19:30] | You’re welcome, Guardian. | 不客气 守护者 |
[19:38] | You always were an amazing liar. | 你总是那么会骗人 |
[19:41] | Even the best of liars can be ended. | 最厉害的骗子也有穿帮的时候 |
[19:45] | I hope you both understand that tomorrow night | 我希望你俩都能明白 明晚 |
[19:47] | you’ll be saying goodbye to the life you’ve known forever. | 你们就要和过去的生活说再见了 |
[19:50] | If you come back, if you ever return, | 如果你们回来 只要一露面 |
[19:52] | it’ll be the true death of me. | 我必死无疑 |
[19:55] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[19:57] | As do I. | 我也懂 |
[19:59] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:01] | Let’s get some rest. | 我们休息吧 |
[20:20] | You should let me do this for you. | 你应该要我帮你 |
[20:24] | Jesus was way too good to wind up in a shower curtain, Sook. | 约瑟是好人 不能随便用浴帘包了 苏克 |
[20:29] | Please, Lafayette, I want to do this for you. | 拜托 拉法耶 我想帮你 |
[20:31] | No! | 不 |
[20:34] | Let’s go in, then. | 那我们进去吧 |
[20:47] | Where the fuck did he go? | 他死哪儿去了 |
[20:49] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[20:51] | I mean he was right there. | 他本来就在这儿 |
[20:54] | Right fucking there in my hand chair. | 就他妈坐在我的椅子上 |
[20:57] | Maybe Eric or Bill moved him. | 也许埃里克或比尔把他移走了 |
[21:00] | Why would they do that, Sook? | 他们为什么要这样做 苏克 |
[21:02] | I don’t know. Maybe they were trying to help. | 我不知道 可能他们就想帮忙而已 |
[21:05] | You weren’t yourself yesterday. | 以你昨天的那种状况 |
[21:06] | Maybe you just don’t remember the details. | 可能是有些细节不记得了 |
[21:08] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[21:11] | I remember sticking that knife in him. | 我记得把刀扎进他身体 |
[21:13] | And it went in like he was warm butter. | 那感觉就好像他是一块热黄油 |
[21:18] | And he fucking hated that goddamn chair, too. | 而且他还很讨厌那把椅子 |
[21:22] | All right, we’ve got to get you out of here. Come on. | 好吧 我们还是先离开这里 来吧 |
[21:23] | Sook, people need to say goodbye. | 苏克 人要道别 |
[21:27] | People need to be said goodbye to. | 也要听别人道别 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry. I’ll go wait in the car. | 对不起 我去车里等你 |
[21:48] | Jesus. | 约瑟 |
[21:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:55] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 拜托 |
[21:57] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托了 快点 |
[22:00] | Jesus. | 约瑟 |
[22:11] | You told me to keep on breathing. | 你叫我保持呼吸 |
[22:16] | Told me to keep on living. | 叫我坚强地活下去 |
[22:21] | How?! | 怎么活 |
[22:31] | You boys get some rest. | 你们俩去休息吧 |
[22:32] | – Thanks, Pops. – Yeah, thanks. | -谢了 爸爸 -谢谢了 |
[22:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:50] | – What the hell? – Who’s that? | -怎么回事 -他是谁 |
[22:54] | Pretty sure it’s the sheriff. | 应该是警长没有错 |
[22:58] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:00] | I’m telling you, it is. | 我很确定 就是他 |
[23:09] | You the sheriff? | 你是那个警长吗 |
[23:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:12] | Uh, Holly, your kids are back from their hunting trip. | 霍莉 你的儿子们打猎回来了 |
[23:15] | – Mama’s a heavy sleeper. – She sure is, ain’t she? | -妈妈一向睡得很死 -确实睡得够死 |
[23:19] | – Holly. – Mama! | -霍莉 -妈妈 |
[23:20] | Boys. Boys? Boys! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[23:22] | – What are you doing here? – Hey, Mama. | -你们在这儿做什么 -妈妈 |
[23:24] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[23:27] | Andy, um… | 安迪 |
[23:28] | these here are my boys Wade and Rocky. | 这是我俩孩子 韦德和洛奇 |
[23:31] | This here is Sheriff Bellefleur. | 这位是贝弗勒警长 |
[23:33] | – I told you he was the sheriff. – How you do? | -跟你说他是警长吧 -你好吗 |
[23:35] | Oh, I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[23:36] | Your father wasn’t supposed to have you home till noon. | 你爸不是该中午把你们送过来吗 |
[23:39] | And this ain’t what it looks like, boys. | 我俩的关系不是你们想的那样 小伙子们 |
[23:42] | I care about your mother. | 我很关心你们的妈妈 |
[23:44] | I really do. Y’all need to know that. | 你们要知道 我真的很关心 |
[23:47] | – Andy, you should go. – You really should. | -安迪 你该走了 -你真该走了 |
[23:50] | I know I should. Where’s my pants? | 我知道 我的裤子呢 |
[23:52] | Shit, I don’t know. | 操 我怎么知道 |
[23:53] | Me either. | 我也不知道 |
[23:56] | Oh, I found them. | 找到了 |
[24:00] | On the couch, Mama? | 沙发上也来啊 妈妈 |
[24:02] | Where I sleep? | 我睡觉的地方啊 |
[24:04] | Jesus, Mama! | 天啊 妈妈 |
[24:05] | How hard would it be to try to be a better mother? | 做个尽职的母亲有那么难吗 |
[24:07] | Oh, once again, your dad’s perfect and I’m the bitch. | 又来了 你爹完美无缺 老娘永远是贱货 |
[24:10] | He gets to have all the fun, and I get all the shit. | 他可以到处找乐子 我屁事都不行 |
[24:12] | I’m not saying don’t have fun. | 我不是说你不能找乐子 |
[24:14] | So was Terry, like, a real badass? | 特里是不是很牛逼 |
[24:16] | Language, Lisa. | 别说脏话 莉萨 |
[24:18] | – But was he? What she said? – Sorry, Ma. | -是不是啊 她说的对吗 -抱歉 妈 |
[24:20] | He sure was. Two of you can be real proud of your step-dad. | 确实厉害 你俩可以为继父感到自豪 |
[24:24] | But now all I do is flip burgers. | 可我现在只是个掂大勺的 |
[24:27] | And that’s the way I like it. | 我就喜欢这种生活 |
[24:31] | I don’t talk about my time over there, especially with the kids. | 我不怎么讲当兵的事 特别是不跟孩子说 |
[24:34] | Maybe when the kids aren’t around, I could buy you a drink | 或许等孩子们不在时 请你喝点酒 |
[24:36] | and pick your brain about the man I’m married to. | 听你说说我老公当年的样子 |
[24:39] | Arlene, I am the man you know me to be. | 阿尔琳 你看到啥样我就是啥样 |
[24:41] | The man he knows has nothing to do with the man I am today. | 我当年的样子和现在毫无关系 |
[24:43] | So there will be no more brain-picking. Am I understood? | 你不需要听他说什么 懂吗 |
[24:48] | How are the pancakes, kids? | 煎饼好吃吗 孩子们 |
[24:50] | – Fine. – Mine are kinda raw and gooey. | -挺好的 -我的不太熟 粘粘的 |
[24:55] | You know, I still can’t get over it. | 你看 我总是放不下过去 |
[24:57] | I mean, look at you, Private. You’ve got a beautiful wife, | 你看你 曾经的二等兵 娶了漂亮老婆 |
[25:00] | beautiful kids, beautiful house. | 有可爱的孩子 有漂亮的房子 |
[25:02] | Well, we can’t take credit for the house. | 这个 房子好看不是我们的功劳 |
[25:05] | We’re just living here till we get back on our feet after– | 我们暂时住在这儿 等缓过那什么之后 |
[25:07] | After what? | 缓过什么 |
[25:09] | Well, it was a fire. | 那是一场火灾 |
[25:11] | But the kids are still real upset about it, so… | 孩子们仍然心有余悸 所以… |
[25:14] | I don’t know why you keep saying that. | 你怎么总这样说呢 |
[25:16] | That fire was awesome. | 火灾多酷啊 |
[25:17] | Do you know how many more friends | 你知道自从我们住这儿以后 |
[25:19] | – I have since I’m living here? – What? | -我多了好多朋友吗 -什么 |
[25:20] | Listen to the two of you. | 你俩说什么瞎话 |
[25:21] | – Our house burned to the ground. – What? | -房子烧成灰烬倒成好事了 -怎么了 |
[25:23] | – It’s– – That is not a good thing. | -只是… -那可不是什么好事 |
[25:25] | – It’s nothing. It’s just… – If kids want to be your friend | -没什么 就是… -如果那些小孩 |
[25:26] | just because you’re living in a big house, then they really | 就因为你们住大房子而跟你们玩 |
[25:28] | ain’t your friend at all. | 那他们算不上什么朋友 |
[25:29] | Fires aren’t something to be taken lightly is all. | 火灾可不是说着好玩的 |
[25:31] | Thank you. And that is coming from a U.S. Marine. | 谢谢 听听人家海军叔叔的话 |
[25:47] | I don’t want her. Let’s go, y’all. | 我不带她玩 咱们走 |
[25:51] | I want to play. | 我也想玩 |
[25:53] | I said I want to play. | 我说我想玩 |
[25:58] | We want a batter! | 我们要的是击球手 |
[26:01] | You ain’t like the rest of us. | 你和我们大家可不一样 |
[26:02] | – Freak. – Crazy person. | -怪胎 -疯子 |
[26:04] | Gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 看到她就心里发毛 |
[26:05] | You’d better let me play, Donnie. | 你最好让我玩 唐尼 |
[26:06] | Or I’ll tell everyone you play with your thing | 不然我就告诉大家你偷看你姐姐洗澡时 |
[26:08] | when you spy on your sister in the shower. | 会摸自己的小弟弟玩 |
[26:10] | How the hell’d you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[26:13] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打呀 打呀 打呀 |
[26:17] | Get off of her. What’d you do to her, Donnie? | 别动她 你要干什么 唐尼 |
[26:20] | – He wouldn’t pick me. – ‘Cause you’re crazy. | -他不愿意带我玩 -因为你是疯子 |
[26:23] | Don’t call people names, you dumb-ass redneck. | 别乱说人家 你个大白痴 |
[26:25] | And next time, you’re picking her. Come on, Sook. | 下次你非带她玩不可 我们走 苏克 |
[27:06] | All yours. | 你用吧 |
[27:08] | I left a fresh towel in there for you. | 我给你留了条干净的浴巾 |
[27:11] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[27:57] | Great, this is the last fucking thing I need. | 活见鬼 不该来的偏来了 |
[28:01] | Alcide. | 埃尔希德 |
[28:02] | – We need to talk. – Sure. | -我有话跟你说 -好 |
[28:05] | Why don’t you wait in the living room | 要不你去客厅坐一会儿 |
[28:06] | and I’ll pour us some lemonade? | 我给你倒点柠檬水 |
[28:15] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:19] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不是故意要吓你 |
[28:20] | I just thought you were waiting in the living room is all. | 我以为你会在客厅里等着我 |
[28:24] | Plus, the kitchen’s a mess. I was hoping you wouldn’t see it. | 而且厨房太乱 不想让你看到这邋遢的样子 |
[28:26] | You kidding? This is the cleanest kitchen I ever saw. | 开玩笑吧 这是我见过的最干净的厨房 |
[28:29] | Even smells clean. | 闻着都很干净 |
[28:30] | Like lemons on top of ammonia on top of bleach. | 有柠檬味儿 还有漂白剂和氨水 |
[28:33] | Well, you know me. Nothing’s ever clean enough. | 你懂的 我这人有点洁癖 |
[28:36] | Glasses are over there. | 杯子在那里 |
[28:44] | What happened here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[28:47] | I saw that open cabinet look in “Southern Living.” | 我在《南方家居》里看到的开放式橱柜 |
[28:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得好看吗 |
[28:55] | I think you want to do the same on the other side. | 我觉得右边也应该做成这样 |
[28:58] | You know, you should build things for a living. | 人应该有点创意嘛 |
[29:03] | So… | 到底 |
[29:05] | what’s going on that you couldn’t call? | 有什么事不能打电话说 |
[29:08] | It’s Russell Edgington, Sook. | 是罗素·爱丁顿 苏克 |
[29:10] | He’s on the loose. | 他跑了 |
[29:12] | On the loose? | 跑了 |
[29:14] | Russell Edgington’s dead. | 罗素·爱丁顿已经死了 |
[29:17] | Oh, those motherfuckers. | 那些混蛋 |
[29:18] | You mean they never told you? | 难道他们没告诉你吗 |
[29:21] | Never told me what? | 没告诉我什么 |
[29:29] | God, I wish there was somewhere else to eat in this town. | 老天 真希望镇上还有别的馆子 |
[29:33] | I’m with you there. | 那我就跟你一起去 |
[29:37] | I’ve been friends with him my whole life. | 我跟他做了一辈子的哥们 |
[29:41] | Why don’t you just go talk to him, then? | 为什么不过去跟他聊聊 |
[29:44] | Why don’t you just go talk to her, then? | 那你干嘛不去跟她聊聊 |
[29:46] | – Maybe I will. – Then again, maybe you won’t. | -说不定我会呢 -你也可能不会 |
[29:48] | Afternoon, Sheriff Bellefleur. | 下午好 贝弗勒警长 |
[29:51] | Stackhouse. | 斯塔克豪斯 |
[29:52] | – Howdy, sir. – Afternoon to you, Judge Clements. | -好啊 先生 -你好 克莱门茨法官 |
[29:54] | Look, could the sheriff and I get a minute alone here? | 让我跟警长单独说说话吧 |
[29:59] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[30:08] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:10] | It’s my son Ronnie. | 我儿子鲁尼的事儿 |
[30:12] | Seems that last Tuesday, one of your deputies, | 上周二 你有个同事给他开了张罚单 |
[30:14] | Deputy Ellis I believe it was, | 好像是埃利斯副警长 |
[30:16] | gave him a BS ticket for doing 75 in a 25. | 因为他在限速25码的路上开到75码 |
[30:20] | How fast was he going? | 那他到底开到多少 |
[30:22] | My guess is around 75. | 应该在75码左右吧 |
[30:26] | Still, I’m asking for a favor. | 但是好歹给我个面子吧 |
[30:28] | I’d take care of it myself, but that would be obstruction. | 我本想自己搞定 但那就是妨碍公务了 |
[30:35] | Know what I just remembered? | 我突然想起来了 |
[30:36] | Kevin’s radar gun was on the fritz last Tuesday. | 凯文的测速器上周二出故障了 |
[30:42] | Radar on the fritz. | 测速器出故障 |
[30:49] | I don’t know why, but you tickle my hang-lows, Bellefleur. | 不知道为什么 你这话真好笑 贝弗勒 |
[30:53] | I don’t know why either. | 我也不知道呢 |
[30:55] | You and me, we’re gonna have to hit the town soon. | 咱们有空出去找找乐子 |
[31:01] | Lunch is on me, by the way. | 还有啊 这顿饭算我的 |
[31:11] | Girlfriend fucker. | 搞兄弟马子的贱人 |
[31:20] | Mitch. Dan. | 米奇 丹 |
[31:24] | Buddy. How y’all doing? | 伙计 还好吗 |
[31:26] | What you want, girlfriend fucker? | 想干嘛 搞兄弟马子的贱人 |
[31:28] | That’s right, girlfriend fucker. | 说得好 搞兄弟马子的贱人 |
[31:31] | Just want to talk to my friend. | 我只想跟我的朋友聊聊 |
[31:32] | Well… | 等等 |
[31:34] | you don’t have any friends at this table. | 这桌没有你的朋友啊 |
[31:36] | Oh, come on, Bubba. | 别这样 老兄 |
[31:39] | We got too much history between us. | 咱俩过去经历了那么多事 |
[31:40] | History, huh? You know what they say about history? | 过去的事 你知道别人都怎么说 |
[31:43] | – What? – They say it’s always repeating itself. | -怎么说 -过去的事总是重复发生 |
[31:45] | So did it, Stackhouse? You go back, you do it again? | 他们说中了 斯塔克豪斯 再来也是一样 |
[31:57] | Then get away from me. | 所以离我远点 |
[31:58] | I’m so fucking sorry, man. | 真的很抱歉 老兄 |
[32:01] | Sorry doesn’t go back and fuck the only girl that you ever loved. | 抱歉不会回去干别人唯一爱过的女孩 |
[32:04] | That’s what a girlfriend fucker does. | 搞兄弟马子的贱人才这样 |
[32:06] | That’s right. | 说得好 |
[32:07] | So go on. Get the fuck out of my face. | 滚开 别让我看见你 |
[32:13] | Get out of here. | 滚 |
[32:16] | He’s 3,000 years old. What were they thinking leaving him alive? | 他都三千岁了 为什么还要留他一命 |
[32:18] | I wasn’t privy to that. I just poured the concrete. | 我不知道 我只是帮着倒水泥 |
[32:21] | Russell’s gonna come after you, | 罗素肯定会来找你 |
[32:24] | which is why you gotta come stay with me. | 所以你必须跟我在一起 |
[32:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:27] | – Sookie. – I have to stay here. | -苏琪 -我要留在这儿 |
[32:29] | God damn it. If this is about me declaring myself yesterday– | 见鬼 如果是因为我昨天说… |
[32:31] | – It’s not. – ‘Cause your life is on the line here. | -不是 -你在这儿有危险 |
[32:34] | You won’t want me to stay with you | 如果听了我拒绝你的原因 |
[32:36] | once you’ve heard why I can’t stay with you. | 你就不会想跟我在一起了 |
[32:42] | Whatever it is, I can handle it. | 不管为什么 我都能接受 |
[32:49] | Last night, when I got back from Bill’s– | 昨晚我从比尔那儿回来后… |
[32:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, get the fuck up out of here, wolf. | 喂喂喂 从这里滚出去 臭狼 |
[32:56] | What the fuck is his problem? | 他发什么病呢 |
[32:58] | He just broke up with his boyfriend. | 他刚跟男友分开 |
[32:59] | He ain’t exactly himself. | 现在情绪不稳定 |
[33:01] | I’m real sorry about you and your boyfriend, | 我很抱歉你没了男朋友 |
[33:03] | but I’m here because Sookie’s in danger. | 可我来是因为苏琪有危险 |
[33:04] | I heard. I’ve been listening. | 我听见了 从头到尾听着呢 |
[33:05] | How the fuck do you think you can protect her from an ancient, | 你们这些狼人只知道招惹吸血鬼 |
[33:08] | pissed-off vampire when all werewolves do | 怎么保护她 怎么对付一个古老 |
[33:10] | is piss off vampires even more? | 而且气炸了的吸血鬼 |
[33:12] | We done with all this supernatural bullshit. | 我们受够你们这些超自然怪物了 |
[33:14] | You heard me? No vampires, no witches, | 听见了没 去你妈的吸血鬼 女巫 |
[33:17] | no ghosts, no maenads, | 去你妈的鬼魂 女祭司 |
[33:19] | and no motherfucking werewolves. | 还有你们这群操蛋的狼人 |
[33:21] | Don’t fucking growl at me. | 别他妈的朝老子吼 |
[33:23] | I’ll make whatever fucking noise I want. | 我愿意怎么吼就怎么吼 |
[33:25] | Why don’t you just get the fuck up out of our lives? | 你们就不能少给我们添麻烦 |
[33:31] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[33:33] | I’m throwing you a lifeline here. Please take it. | 我是来救你的命 请接受我的好意 |
[33:36] | Like I said, I can’t. | 我说了 不行 |
[33:42] | You know where to find me if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[33:53] | God damn, Sook, what the fuck was that? | 见鬼 苏克 你到底是怎么回事 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna get us both locked up. | 你这样会害惨我们的 |
[33:56] | How fucking stupid can you be? | 你怎么蠢到这种程度 |
[33:58] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[34:04] | The sun will be going down soon. | 太阳要下山了 |
[34:06] | We should be there for Tara when it does. | 等时间到了 咱们去找泰拉 |
[34:11] | I’ll get some True Blood. | 我去拿点人造血 |
[34:27] | Sure is a stubborn son of a bitch. | 那婊子养的还真是嘴硬 |
[34:35] | We get anything out of him yet? | 套出什么没有 |
[34:38] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[34:47] | You already confessed to killing him. | 你都已经承认杀了他 |
[34:49] | Why the fuck won’t you tell us where he is? | 为什么不说出他现在的位置 |
[34:54] | Maybe you’re just not asking nice enough. | 你要是态度好点说不定我会说呢 |
[35:00] | Give us a minute. | 你们先下去 |
[35:13] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[35:15] | The name’s Martha. | 我叫玛莎 |
[35:19] | What can I do for you, Martha? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 玛莎 |
[35:22] | Werewolves are pack people. | 狼人都是群居的 |
[35:24] | And when our Packmaster dies, | 我们的老大死的时候 |
[35:26] | there’s certain things we have to do to honor him. | 肯定要举行仪式祭奠他 |
[35:30] | We need his body back in order to do that. | 这就需要他的尸体 |
[35:35] | I bet now you’re gonna tell me if I take you to him, | 我就知道 你肯定会说如果我带你去找他 |
[35:40] | no harm will come to me. | 我就会没事的 |
[35:42] | No. | 不对 |
[35:46] | But I will promise you this. | 但我能向你保证 |
[35:50] | Lead us to Marcus, | 只要带我们找到马库斯 |
[35:51] | and no harm will come to Luna or Emma. | 我们绝不伤害卢娜和艾玛 |
[35:56] | He wouldn’t have wanted it to anyhow. | 马库斯也不希望她俩发生什么不测 |
[36:02] | Well, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[36:21] | I’ll miss you, too, my brother. | 我也想念你 我的哥哥 |
[36:25] | Might want to keep the noise down in there. | 你们小声一点儿行不行 |
[36:27] | New Orleans is only 60 miles away. | 新奥尔良就在六十英里之外 |
[36:43] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[36:45] | Uh, that’s my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[36:49] | You still got your phone? | 你还带着手机 |
[36:58] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么这么蠢 |
[37:00] | My phone is untraceable, Nora. | 我的手机是反追踪的 诺拉 |
[37:06] | We fight like siblings, | 我们像兄妹一样厮打 |
[37:09] | but we fuck like champions. | 像勇士一般做爱 |
[37:17] | Alcide, my faithful friend. How are you? | 埃尔希德 我忠诚的朋友 你好吗 |
[37:25] | All right, thanks for letting me know. | 好的 谢谢你告诉我 |
[37:30] | Eric, what is it? | 埃里克 他说什么了 |
[37:49] | Drink, drink, drink… | 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 |
[37:50] | Drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink. | 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 喝呀 |
[37:59] | Nice. Nice. | 厉害 厉害 |
[38:01] | I swear, you are the coolest vampire I ever met. | 我发誓 你是我见过的最酷的吸血鬼 |
[38:05] | – You really are. – Thank you. | -毫无疑问 -谢谢夸奖 |
[38:07] | You know, our college accepts vampires. | 我们学校可以录取吸血鬼 |
[38:09] | They have night classes and everything. | 他们开设了夜校什么的 |
[38:11] | And you could join our house. | 你可以住我们的会馆 |
[38:12] | I don’t know. I mean, people go to college | 我不觉得 上大学不就是为了将来 |
[38:14] | to become big and powerful, right? | 成为有权有势的人物 不是吗 |
[38:17] | Well, I already am, so why do all that work? | 但我已经是了 还费力上大学干什么 |
[38:25] | I believe it was to you. | 应该是轮到你了 |
[38:30] | I believe it was. | 我想也是 |
[38:38] | That better be gone when I get back. | 我回来之前你最好喝完 |
[38:42] | – Boom! – Hook it up, baby. | -轰轰 -搞起来 宝贝 |
[38:44] | You’re hooking up with a vampire. | 你在勾搭吸血鬼呀 |
[38:51] | Oh, Jason. What are you doing here? | 杰森 你来干什么 |
[38:54] | Just thought, since I’m yours and all… | 我只是想 既然我是你的… |
[38:59] | Jason, you know what I said last night, | 杰森 昨晚我说的话 |
[39:01] | that was just to– that was just to protect you. | 那只是…只是为了保护你 |
[39:05] | You know, the conversation we had before, | 我们先前的那次谈话 |
[39:06] | it still applies. | 还是算数的 |
[39:10] | Oh, of course it does. | 当然算数了 |
[39:12] | Hell, I love when shit applies. | 我最喜欢说话算数了 |
[39:14] | Hey, can we get some more beer in here, please? | 能再弄些啤酒来吗 谢啦 |
[39:16] | Um, hold on a sec. | 你等一等 |
[39:17] | Support staff, my friends need more beer. | 后勤 我的朋友们要啤酒 |
[39:19] | Right away, Miss Hamby. | 马上来 汉姆比小姐 |
[39:22] | Having a party? | 开派对呀 |
[39:24] | No, I totally would have invited you. | 本来也想邀请你过来的 |
[39:25] | I just– you know, I think some of them are underage. | 但你知道的…他们有些人还没成年 |
[39:30] | You know, with you being… | 而你又是… |
[39:33] | Like I said, I’m off duty. | 我说过 我下班了 |
[39:38] | – Hey, y’all. – Oh, shit, it’s the cops. | -大家好 -我靠 条子来了 |
[39:40] | Oh, guys, no, no. Don’t worry about it. | 大家不要紧张 别担心 |
[39:42] | This is my friend Jason. | 这是我的朋友杰森 |
[39:46] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. We’re all just friends. | 是啊 没什么事 大家都是朋友 |
[39:49] | In fact, if it’ll make you feel more comfortable, | 其实呢 如果能让你们放松点的话 |
[39:52] | I can take off the uniform. | 我可以把制服脱掉 |
[39:54] | – I know I’d feel a lot better. – Yes, please. | -我肯定会感觉好多了 -请脱吧 |
[39:56] | – I’m Cammy. – I’m Trish. | -我是嘉米 -我是翠西 |
[40:03] | All right. | 很好 |
[40:05] | Let’s play some quarters. | 一起来玩掷硬币 |
[40:24] | You’re a hard man to get alone, Private Bellefleur. | 跟你相处可真不容易 二等兵贝弗勒 |
[40:25] | Go home, Patrick. | 回家吧 帕特里克 |
[40:27] | I don’t have one. | 我没有家 |
[40:29] | In fact, I lost it in a fire. | 事实上 一场大火把我家烧了 |
[40:33] | And it’s not just you and me. | 不只我俩的家 |
[40:36] | Privates Jemarcus Kessler | 二等兵约马卡斯·凯斯勒 |
[40:37] | and Todd Jeffries had them too. | 和陶德·杰佛瑞斯的家也烧了 |
[40:40] | Jemarcus and Todd are dead. | 约马卡斯和陶德都死了 |
[40:44] | – Fuck. – One squad, four fires. | -我操 -一个班 四场大火 |
[40:47] | That had to be one hell of a coincidence if it was one. | 如果是巧合 也巧得太他妈诡异了吧 |
[40:50] | Our fire’s got nothing to do with the rest of y’all’s. | 我家这场火跟你们的半点关系没有 |
[40:52] | Ours was started because of a misunderstanding | 我们家的那场大火是因为 |
[40:54] | with a super-pretty ghost named Mavis | 和一个叫梅维斯的漂亮女鬼有误会 |
[40:57] | who turned out to be real nice in the end. | 后来发现她为人还挺不错 |
[40:59] | All due respect, Private, | 恕我冒昧 二等兵 |
[41:00] | but that’s bullshit. | 这都是屁话 |
[41:01] | This is about what happened that night in Iraq, | 这跟我们在伊拉克那晚的事情有关 |
[41:03] | and you know it. | 你心知肚明 |
[41:04] | Why the fuck are you even here? | 你他妈的来这儿到底为什么 |
[41:06] | – Terry? – Get out of here, Arlene. | -特里 -走开 阿尔琳 |
[41:08] | – Get out! – Okay. | -快走开 -好吧 |
[41:10] | But you cut this shit out, Terry. | 可你不要发疯了 特里 |
[41:16] | It’s cool. | 没事了 |
[41:18] | We’re cool. | 我们没事 |
[41:25] | This is my life that you’re fucking with. | 你这是在毁掉我的生活 |
[41:28] | You want to know why I came? | 你想知道我为什么来这里吗 |
[41:30] | ‘Cause I thought you might be the one that was doing all this, | 因为我曾经怀疑这一切都是你干的 |
[41:32] | but once I realized you weren’t, | 当我明白错怪了你 |
[41:33] | I thought maybe you’d want to help | 我就想你可能愿意帮忙 |
[41:34] | before everyone turns up dead, | 别让大家都死翘翘了 |
[41:36] | but I guess I was wrong. | 但我好像错了 |
[41:37] | I guess you were. | 我想是的 |
[41:42] | Private Eller vanished on me about five years back. | 二等兵埃勒五年前从我面前消失了 |
[41:44] | You two were close. | 你俩先前很要好 |
[41:45] | You got any idea where I can find him? | 知道我去哪儿能找到他吗 |
[41:51] | No, I don’t. | 不 不知道 |
[41:55] | Thanks for your help, Bellefleur. | 多谢你帮忙 贝弗勒 |
[41:57] | You done the Corps real proud. | 你可真是我们军团的骄傲 |
[42:06] | *Hey, street boy* | *嘿 街头男孩* |
[42:08] | *What’s your style* | *活得要有型* |
[42:10] | *Your own dead-end dreams don’t make you smile* | *无路可逃的梦 掩埋你的笑意* |
[42:14] | *I’ll give you something to live for* | *我来给你生活下去的动力* |
[42:17] | *Have ya, grab ya, till you’re sore* | *拥有你 霸占你 直到你欲火难平* |
[42:21] | *Hello, Dad. Hello, Mom* | *你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈* |
[42:24] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb* | *我是你们的樱桃炸弹* |
[42:28] | *Hello, world* | *你好 世界* |
[42:30] | *I’m your wild girl* | *我是你们的狂野女孩* |
[42:31] | *I’m your ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb* | *我是你们的樱桃炸弹* |
[42:35] | *Cherry bomb, cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹 樱桃炸弹* |
[42:39] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[42:41] | *Cherry bomb, cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹 樱桃炸弹* |
[42:45] | *Cherry bomb* | *樱桃炸弹* |
[42:53] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢了 鲍勃 |
[42:58] | That was awesome. | 刚才好棒啊 |
[43:00] | Wasn’t it? | 真的吗 |
[43:07] | Hey, want to get out of here? | 想出去吗 |
[43:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:21] | You guys, come on. | 各位 我们继续 |
[43:23] | Let’s do some Foreigner. Whoo! | 我们来唱外国人乐队的歌 |
[43:24] | Yeah! | 好 |
[43:27] | We could go to the sorority house. | 我们可以去会馆 |
[43:30] | Except I share a room with, like, half my pledge class | 只是我有室友 半个社团的人都在呢 |
[43:32] | so we wouldn’t have much privacy. | 所以不够私密 |
[43:34] | Or we can go to your place. | 要不去你家也行 |
[43:36] | I think I’m just gonna take you to the sorority house. | 我想我还是送你回会馆吧 |
[43:39] | Nails! We will give them a show. | 活春宫啊 那就让他们开开眼界 |
[43:42] | Uh, look, I’m just gonna take you back and that’s it. | 听着 我只是送你回去 仅此而已 |
[43:47] | I don’t want to have sex tonight. | 我今晚不想上床 |
[43:51] | But we were rocking so hard. | 可我们刚才玩得多快活啊 |
[43:53] | Oh, I know we were. | 我知道 |
[43:55] | And everything we were feeling in that entire song, that was real. | 那首歌带给我们的感觉特别真切 |
[44:00] | Still, uh… | 只是… |
[44:10] | You seem like a real nice girl, Cammy. | 你看起来是个好女孩 嘉米 |
[44:13] | And smart, too. And– and– | 很聪明 还有… |
[44:16] | oh, you got a stomach on you that– | 瞧你的腹部线条 |
[44:18] | whoa, I mean, it might even be flatter than mine. | 我是说 简直比我的还平滑 |
[44:21] | So, what? Are you, like, hung up on somebody else or…? | 到底怎么了 你是喜欢别人还是… |
[44:28] | I don’t know what I am. | 我不知道我是什么样的人 |
[44:31] | But I do know how things would end up if you and me had sex tonight. | 但我清楚如果今晚我们上床 结局会怎样 |
[44:35] | I’d stay till morning, | 我会天亮再走 |
[44:36] | ’cause I like to think I’m a good guy. | 因为我喜欢这种好男人的感觉 |
[44:39] | And I’d probably even take your number. | 也许还会问你要电话 |
[44:41] | But then I’d get in the car and the first thing | 但我上车后第一件事 |
[44:43] | I would do would be to chuck it out the window. | 就是把电话号码扔出去 |
[44:45] | And you’d spend the next two weeks thinking it was you, | 你接下来两个星期都以为是你的问题 |
[44:47] | which ain’t fair at all | 那样不公平 |
[44:49] | ’cause the issue’s all mine. | 因为错都在我 |
[44:59] | You just don’t seem like that much of an asshole. | 可你看起来没那么混账 |
[45:02] | Yeah, I swear to God I am, though. | 相信我 我就是那么混账 |
[45:07] | But I don’t want to be. | 但我也不想这样 |
[45:09] | Not anymore. | 不想混账下去 |
[45:11] | Which is why I’m just gonna drive you home. | 所以我只是送你回去 |
[45:14] | All right? | 好吗 |
[45:18] | I guess my friends are pretty drunk. | 我朋友们大概都喝醉了 |
[45:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:24] | All right. | 走吧 |
[45:27] | Um, do me a favor and put on that sweatshirt. | 帮个忙 把运动衫穿上吧 |
[45:29] | ‘Cause you are in some kind of shape | 因为你的身材太好 |
[45:30] | and I don’t need to see that shit. | 我不敢多看了 |
[45:36] | I figured when the sun went down… | 我以为太阳落山了就… |
[45:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[45:41] | What if it don’t work? | 如果不成功怎么办 |
[45:43] | It has to. | 必须成 |
[46:07] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[46:10] | Thank you for bringing us to him. | 谢谢你带我们找到他 |
[46:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[46:18] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[46:23] | My last great act, I guess. | 我最后的壮举吧 |
[46:27] | I don’t know. | 照我看来 |
[46:28] | It’s kind of nice of you to dig your own grave for us. | 你要是给自己挖个坟 就再好不过了 |
[46:31] | – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. – God damn it, Luna. | -聪明点就住手 -该死的 卢娜 |
[46:34] | – I had to. – Sam didn’t kill our Packmaster. | -我必须来 -杀死你们首领的不是山姆 |
[46:39] | I did. | 是我 |
[46:41] | – Our new Packmaster. – Fucking deserved it, too. | -见过新首领 -他咎由自取 |
[46:43] | Careful, Alcide. | 小心点 埃尔希德 |
[46:44] | – You take that back. – Who the fuck are you? | -你收回刚才的话 -你他妈的是谁 |
[46:48] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[46:50] | Don’t you bow down to him. | 不准认他做首领 |
[46:52] | You put a shifter before your own pack, Herveaux. | 你居然不顾族群而去帮一个变形人 哈韦欧 |
[46:57] | I will never bow before you. | 我绝不会认你做首领 |
[47:00] | I’m cool either way. | 认不认我无所谓 |
[47:06] | Don’t do it, Martha. | 别这样 玛莎 |
[47:41] | Cat. | 凯特 |
[47:46] | This is Cat Ingerslev. She’ll be heading up your extraction. | 这是凯特·英格斯来福 她负责帮你们脱身 |
[47:48] | – Bill Compton. – Eric Northman. | -比尔·康普顿 -埃里克·诺思曼 |
[47:50] | Not anymore you’re not. Your papers. | 不能再用本名了 你们的证件 |
[47:56] | Marcellus Clarke. | 马塞勒斯·克拉克 |
[47:59] | Ike Applebaum? | 艾克·阿皮鲍姆 |
[48:01] | New papers are very hard to come by, | 新证件很难弄到 |
[48:03] | I assure you, Mr. Applebaum. | 相信我 阿皮鲍姆先生 |
[48:06] | Time to say your goodbyes. | 是时候告别了 |
[48:15] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[48:23] | In the name of the one true Vampire Authority, | 以吸血鬼唯一最高当局的名义 |
[48:25] | in whose wisdom and justice all is made manifest by God, | 以神赐的智慧与公正的名义 |
[48:29] | do not fucking move! | 全都不许动 |
[48:33] | When was the last time we ate something? | 我们上顿饭什么时候吃的 |
[48:37] | Eating? | 吃东西 |
[48:40] | What is that? | 什么是吃 |
[48:44] | I’ll go and scavenge us up something. | 我去弄点吃的来 |
[48:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[49:22] | There is dirt in my bra. | 文胸里都进泥了 |
[49:24] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[49:26] | I don’t fucking know. | 我怎么知道 |
[49:28] | Tara. Tara! | 泰拉 泰拉 |
[49:31] | Wake up. Tara, wake up. | 醒醒 泰拉 醒醒 |
[49:34] | The head would be up there. | 头在那边 |
[49:40] | Tara. | 泰拉 |
[49:43] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[49:45] | Please be okay. Please. | 一定要醒来 求你了 |
[49:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:06] | No. | 不要 |
[50:09] | No. | 不要 |
[50:23] | Sook? | 苏克 |
[50:34] | No, this can’t fucking be. | 不 这他妈绝不可能 |
[50:52] | Lafayette! | 拉法耶 |