时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We’re looking at a True Blood factory outside Houston, Texas, | 德克萨斯州休斯顿郊外的一家真血工厂 |
[00:09] | where an explosion occurred about an hour ago. | 一小时前发生爆炸 |
[00:13] | The cause is still undetermined, | 爆炸原因尚未查明 |
[00:15] | but early reports indicate that there have been | 但初期报道显示至少 |
[00:17] | at least six human casualties. | 有六名人类遇难 |
[00:19] | The Houston plant is the largest True Blood factory in the world, | 休斯顿工厂是世界最大的真血工厂 |
[00:22] | producing more than a quarter of the world’s supply | 生产吸血鬼赖以生存的人造血饮料 |
[00:25] | of the synthetic blood beverage that vampires need to survive. | 产量占世界总产量的四分之一以上 |
[00:29] | It’s begun. | 开始了 |
[00:30] | Praise Lilith. | 赞美莉莉丝 |
[00:32] | In celebration of her holy war, | 为庆祝她的圣战 |
[00:34] | let us feast in Lilith’s name. | 让我们以她的名义畅饮 |
[00:37] | Should we say Grace? | 要做餐前祈祷吗 |
[00:41] | Northman? | 诺思曼 |
[00:44] | Well, prayer is a fairly new concept to me. | 祈祷对我来说可是个新概念 |
[00:47] | Perhaps someone with a little more experience should do it. | 不如找个祈祷经验丰富的人来 |
[00:54] | It would be my honor. | 我非常荣幸 |
[00:56] | Here’s a tried and true one from my human days. | 这一段是我在人类岁月中积淀下来的真心感悟 |
[01:00] | There once was a cock and a hen | 从前有一只雄鸡和一只雌鸡 |
[01:02] | who gave lunch to a goose in a pen. | 给围栏中的一只鹅供食 |
[01:04] | “Good Lord,” Said the goose, | “仁慈的主啊” 那鹅说 |
[01:06] | “Bless this food for our use and us to Thy service.” | “保佑此食长有 吾等长侍汝前” |
[01:11] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:14] | Charming. | 真不错 |
[03:26] | Access denied. | 禁止通过 |
[03:32] | Chelsea, Chancellor Agrippa must have forgot to clear me. | 切尔西 阿古利巴法官一定是忘了给我授权 |
[03:36] | Is there any way you can… | 你能不能帮忙… |
[03:37] | Level one protocols. Sorry, hon. | 一级权限 抱歉了亲 |
[03:41] | Gotcha. | 了解 |
[03:50] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[03:51] | I’m a thousand years older than you. | 我比你老一千岁 |
[03:53] | Put the baby fangs away before you piss me off. | 快把你的小牙收起来 别惹我生气 |
[03:57] | Is there somewhere safe we can talk? | 有没有安全地方可以说句话 |
[04:00] | Be safe in here if you let me go. | 放开我这里就安全 |
[04:07] | We got 30 seconds before we’re live again. | 三十秒后监视恢复 |
[04:09] | Please tell me you have a plan to get us outta here. | 拜托快说你有办法让我们出去 |
[04:12] | – Uh, you were it. – Well, that’s great. | -你就是我的办法 -太妙了 |
[04:14] | Level one protocols. | 一级权限 |
[04:15] | I only have level three clearance, genius. | 我只有三级通行权 大天才 |
[04:17] | The lockdown system is DNA specific. | 封闭系统是识别DNA的 |
[04:19] | I don’t speak techie. | 我不懂科技词 |
[04:26] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[04:30] | It’s probably a really stupid idea and it’ll probably get you killed. | 八成是馊主意 八成会害死你 |
[04:33] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[04:36] | – You see anything? – Yep. | -有没有看到什么 -有啊 |
[04:40] | One fine-ass motherfucker with pretty new eyelashes. | 一个有着完美新睫毛的混账美人儿 |
[04:43] | Lafayette, seriously. | 拉法耶 严肃点儿 |
[04:44] | There was a creepy spirit thingy in this bathroom. | 这间浴室里有可怕的灵异物 |
[04:47] | Now, are you gonna help me find out what it was | 你是要帮我找出它是什么 |
[04:48] | or are you just gonna stare at your vain-ass self all night? | 还是打算整晚就在这里臭美 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | Creepy spirit thingy, | 可怕的灵异物 |
[04:59] | why you in Sookie bathroom? | 你为什么在苏琪的浴室里 |
[05:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry, Sook. | 对不起 苏克 |
[05:08] | I ain’t got no goddamn clue how this shit work. | 我完全不懂这鬼东西是怎么回事 |
[05:10] | I ain’t Whoopi Goldberg in “Ghost,” | 我可不是《人鬼情未了》里的乌比·戈德堡 |
[05:12] | although I am way prettier. | 虽然我比她漂亮多了 |
[05:16] | Well, thanks for trying. | 多谢配合 |
[05:18] | I’m still gonna charge your ass 100 bucks. | 我还是要收你一百块 |
[05:20] | Put it on my tab. | 记我账上吧 |
[05:23] | So, other than getting possessed | 你最近怎么样 |
[05:27] | by a Mexican demon, how’ve you been? | 除了被墨西哥妖魔附身之外 |
[05:29] | You heard from Tara? | 有泰拉的消息吗 |
[05:32] | I texted her about 50 times, | 我给她发过差不多五十条短信 |
[05:34] | and this all she wrote– | 她就回了这么一句 |
[05:38] | “Bitch, stop texting me or I will eat you.” | “贱人 再发短信我就吃了你” |
[05:42] | Sounds like she’s doing better. | 听起来她状态好多了 |
[05:44] | She ain’t been pissed at me this long | 除了八年级我抢了她男朋友那次 |
[05:45] | since I stole her boyfriend in eighth grade. | 她从没跟我生气这么久过 |
[05:48] | Well, she’ll get over it someday. | 总有一天她会想通的 |
[05:50] | Or she won’t. | 或者她不会 |
[05:52] | At least she’s alive. | 但至少她还活着 |
[05:55] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[05:56] | – What? – I said at least she’s alive. | -什么 -我说至少她还活着 |
[05:59] | Not you. Shh. | 不是问你 |
[06:02] | Y’all need to simmer the fuck down, shit! | 见鬼啊 你们别吵吵嚷嚷的 |
[06:05] | I can only listen to one of y’all at a goddamn time, fuck. | 我他妈一次只能听一个声音 操 |
[06:09] | Oh, excuse my language, Mrs. Stackhouse. | 原谅我失礼 斯塔克豪斯夫人 |
[06:13] | Gran? Gran’s here? | 奶奶 奶奶在这里吗 |
[06:15] | It’s– | 那个 |
[06:17] | Yes, ma’am, I will tell her. | 是 夫人 我会告诉她的 |
[06:19] | The rest of y’all, I ain’t Gmail for dead bitches. | 剩下的家伙 我可不是死鬼电子邮箱 |
[06:22] | Send your own goddamn messages, hell. | 你们自己传信去 见鬼 |
[06:25] | Your gran says she is glad those striptease fairies is looking after you. | 你奶奶说有跳脱衣舞的精灵看护你她很高兴 |
[06:29] | Did she say anything else? | 她有说别的吗 |
[06:31] | Like who Warlow is | 比如沃罗是什么人 |
[06:32] | or what that thing was in my bathroom? | 或者当时是什么东西在我家浴室里 |
[06:36] | Sleep on it. | 睡在上面 |
[06:37] | You sleep on it? | 你睡在上面 |
[06:40] | You’re sleeping on top of it. | 你就睡在它上面 |
[06:42] | You’re sleeping on top of it. | 你就睡在它上面 |
[07:04] | For, like, the hundredth time, Hoyt is not an Obama. | 我说了一百遍了 霍伊特不是面具暴徒 |
[07:08] | The only reason any of this happened is because he still loves me. | 发生这种事的唯一原因就是他还爱着我 |
[07:11] | He joined a hate group. | 他加入了仇恨组织 |
[07:12] | He tried to kidnap you, pointed a gun at you. | 绑架你 用枪指着你 |
[07:15] | Oh, yeah, that’s real romantic. | 哎呀真是浪漫死了 |
[07:17] | Yeah, well, at least he didn’t shoot me in the head. | 至少他没给我头上来一枪 |
[07:20] | Thanks for showing up, Officer Stackhouse. | 多谢到场 斯塔克豪斯警官 |
[07:22] | Well, I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶来了 |
[07:24] | – Hoyt’s an Obama? – No! | -霍伊特也是面具暴徒吗 -不是 |
[07:25] | Oh, he’s a regular Prince Charming. | 他是正宗的白马王子 |
[07:28] | Ran off to save his own ass. | 自己逃命去了 |
[07:30] | It was daylight, all right? He went to go get help. | 当时是白天好不好 他去找人帮忙 |
[07:33] | Jason, they must have done something to him. | 杰森 那群人肯定是把他怎么样了 |
[07:36] | Hoyt’s had your blood, right? | 霍伊特喝过你的血 不是吗 |
[07:37] | So if he’s in danger, you’d feel it, right? | 如果他有危险 你能察觉到的是吧 |
[07:39] | I did, all right? | 确实有过 |
[07:40] | But then he just went blank, and I can’t… | 可他后来就没感应了 我没办法… |
[07:42] | I can’t feel him at all anymore. | 我就再也感觉不到他了 |
[07:46] | I did this to him, okay? | 是我害了他 |
[07:48] | And if anything happens to him, | 如果他有个三长两短 |
[07:50] | it’s ’cause of me. | 都是我害的 |
[08:02] | Here. | 给 |
[08:12] | I don’t think it’s gonna happen again. | 我想应该不会再变了 |
[08:15] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:17] | No. | 不确定 |
[08:19] | But I stopped getting pins and needles all over my body, | 可我浑身还是像被针刺着一样疼 |
[08:22] | so that’s a good thing, right? | 这总是好事对吧 |
[08:23] | I’m… I’m taking you back to the hospital. | 我要送你回医院 |
[08:26] | My brother died from skinwalking. | 我弟弟变身之后死了 |
[08:28] | Your brother was beaten to death. | 你弟弟是被打死的 |
[08:29] | And they just dug a bullet out of you. | 他们刚从你体内取出一颗子弹 |
[08:31] | So stop making me waste my energy by arguing. | 那就别让我浪费精力跟你吵嘴 |
[08:34] | I’m not going back to the hospital. | 我才不会回医院呢 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | Okay, then you’re staying here | 行 那你就在这里休息 |
[08:42] | and I’m getting somebody to take care of you. | 我去找人来照顾你 |
[08:46] | While you’re out chasing the Obamas? | 然后你去追面具暴徒吗 |
[08:49] | You know, in case you hadn’t noticed, | 你又不是不知道 |
[08:50] | the Renard Parish Sheriff’s Department aren’t exactly CSI. | 雷那尔教区的警署不够牛逼 |
[08:53] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[08:54] | And in case you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly fragile. | 你又不是不知道 我也没那么脆弱 |
[08:58] | Those cocksuckers shot us | 那些混蛋冲我们开了枪 |
[09:00] | and they tried to shoot my daughter. | 还要杀了我女儿 |
[09:02] | So if you think I’m just gonna lie here in bed | 你要是指望我像”豌豆公主”那般 |
[09:05] | like “The Princess and the Pea”… | 躺在这床上… |
[09:07] | – Luna– – …then you’re dead wrong. | -卢娜 -那你就大错特错了 |
[09:08] | I’m coming with you. You can’t stop me. | 我要和你一起去 你拦不住我 |
[09:10] | You’re really fucking annoying, you know that? | 知道吗 你真他妈烦人 |
[09:12] | And you’re old-fashioned and surprisingly sexist. | 你老古板 你性别歧视 |
[09:14] | Trying to protect somebody I love– that’s sexist? | 想保护我爱的人 这叫性别歧视吗 |
[09:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:20] | – Good. – Still coming with you. | -很好 -还是要一起去 |
[09:22] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[09:29] | Well, last ghost lady Lafayette channeled | 上次鬼妇人附体的拉法耶 |
[09:32] | tried to steal our baby. | 要偷走我们的孩子 |
[09:33] | Why should we trust this one? | 我们凭什么要相信这个鬼呢 |
[09:35] | – Because I shot her in the head. – Well, so what? | -因为我爆了她的脑袋 -那又怎样 |
[09:39] | That was a long time ago and it wasn’t your fault. | 那是很久以前的事 再说也不能怪你 |
[09:43] | And you’re very sorry. He is very sorry. | 你很内疚 他是真的很内疚 |
[09:46] | Please, please, don’t make him do this. | 求求你 求求你 别逼他 |
[09:48] | Honey, you’re gonna wake up the kids. | 亲爱的 你要把孩子吵醒了 |
[09:52] | What– what are you doing? | 你要去干什么 |
[09:55] | Me and Patrick, we saved each other’s lives. | 我和帕特里克 我们都救过对方的命 |
[10:00] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[10:01] | Oh, is that why he ran out of here like a scalded dog? | 所以他像只受惊的兔子一样跑出去了 |
[10:04] | Looked to me like all he was thinking about | 在我看来 他想的全是 |
[10:06] | was saving his own hide. | 怎么保住他的小命 |
[10:08] | Survival brings out the ugly in all of us. | 你死我活的选择暴露了我们的阴暗面 |
[10:11] | I’m gonna offer him a fair fight. | 我打算和他来次公平决斗 |
[10:13] | It’s the least he deserves. | 这是他应得的 |
[10:15] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:17] | What about Mikey, okay? | 迈奇怎么办 |
[10:20] | What about what we deserve? | 我们应得的呢 |
[10:23] | Baby, if it wasn’t for you… | 亲爱的 要不是为了你… |
[10:29] | You’re the only reason I’m fighting at all. | 你是我要决斗的唯一理由 |
[10:37] | Terry. | 特里 |
[10:40] | Terry. | 特里 |
[10:48] | The fire is still raging at the Tru Blood factory outside Houston, Texas. | 德州休斯顿郊区的真血工厂 火势仍在蔓延 |
[10:52] | Meanwhile, panicked vampires across the country | 同时 全国各地恐慌的吸血鬼 |
[10:55] | rush to stockpile the beverage. | 开始囤积真血饮料 |
[10:57] | And many human citizens are already asking the question: | 而许多人类市民提出疑问 |
[11:00] | what will happen to them… | 当人造血消耗完时 |
[11:01] | …when the artificial blood runs out? | 他们会怎样 |
[11:05] | – What are you doing? – We should have enough Tru Blood | -你在干什么 -现在要是停售真血 |
[11:07] | to last us a couple of weeks if we stop serving it now. | 我们也要备一些撑几个星期 |
[11:10] | We’re not going to stop serving it. | 我们不会停售 |
[11:12] | You’ve seen the news, right? | 你不是看见新闻了吗 |
[11:13] | Factories burning, vampires panicking. | 工厂烧了 吸血鬼很恐慌 |
[11:16] | Which is exactly why we need to keep serving the blood– | 所以我们才要继续卖真血 |
[11:20] | so our vampire customers don’t eat our human customers | 这样我们的吸血鬼顾客就不会吃了人类顾客 |
[11:23] | and put us out of business. | 把生意都吓跑了 |
[11:25] | What happens when we run out? | 那都卖完了怎么办 |
[11:26] | We do what every sane vampire in this country is gonna do– | 我们就像每一个明智的吸血鬼一样 |
[11:30] | pretend to still be drinking | 假装依然喝着真血 |
[11:31] | the shit like good little mainstreamers, | 就跟少数主流派那样 |
[11:33] | and in private we discreetly feed on humans. | 私底下我们喝人血 |
[11:38] | It’s gonna be a bloodbath out there. | 那一定会血流成河的 |
[11:41] | Whoever blew up that factory, | 甭管是谁烧了工厂 |
[11:42] | that’s what they want, isn’t it? | 这正是他们的目的 对吧 |
[11:45] | There are two things I try to stay away from: | 有两样东西我避之不及 |
[11:48] | humans who eat a lot of fish and politics. | 一是总吃鱼的人 二是政治 |
[11:51] | So whatever comes next, we keep our heads down, our tits up, | 所以不管接下来怎样 我们低头挺胸 |
[11:55] | and the Tru Blood flowing. | 保证真血供货 |
[11:57] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[12:05] | Hey, I may be, like, a week old, | 听着 我可能是还年轻 |
[12:08] | but I’m not an idiot. | 但我不傻 |
[12:10] | You’re worried about Eric. | 你很担心埃里克 |
[12:13] | If you need someone to talk to– | 如果你想找人说说… |
[12:15] | Just because we drank a bitch together | 别以为我们一起吃了一个婊子 |
[12:17] | does not make us Oprah and Gayle. | 就算是好闺蜜了 |
[12:19] | Get the fuck back to work. | 赶紧给我滚回去工作 |
[12:21] | Suck me, vampire Barbie. | 操 吸血芭比 |
[12:50] | “Hey, I have a great idea. | “嘿 我有个好主意 |
[12:53] | Why don’t we blow up all the Tru Blood factories | 我们何不炸了所有真血工厂 |
[12:55] | and start a civil war? | 挑起内战呢 |
[12:57] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那该多好玩 |
[12:59] | Praise Lilith.” | 赞美莉莉丝” |
[13:02] | I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, Bill, but– | 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 比尔 可是 |
[13:04] | – It’s not a game. – Shut up. | -这不是游戏 -住嘴 |
[13:06] | There aren’t any cameras in here. | 这里没有监控摄像 |
[13:09] | You’re laying it on a little thick, don’t you think? | 你做的可有点过了 你说呢 |
[13:11] | Salome and Russell are thousands of years old. | 莎乐美和罗素都有好几千岁了 |
[13:14] | And Nora may be young, but she’s a political genius. | 诺拉也许还小 但她是个政治天才 |
[13:17] | That’s why Godric chose her. | 所以格瑞克才选了她 |
[13:18] | If you think they’re gonna buy this act much longer, | 你要是以为他们还会吃你这一套 |
[13:21] | you’re as crazy as they are. | 你就跟他们一样疯 |
[13:23] | What if they’re not crazy? | 如果他们没疯呢 |
[13:28] | What if God is a vampire? | 如果神就是吸血鬼呢 |
[13:31] | I saw Lilith. We both did. | 我见过莉莉丝 我们都见过 |
[13:33] | And we were high. | 我们都嗑药了 |
[13:37] | I don’t know what’s in that blood, | 我不知道那血里有什么 |
[13:38] | but we need to stay away from it. | 但我们得离那东西远点儿 |
[13:41] | I’m lost. | 我很迷惑 |
[13:43] | I don’t know who to trust. | 我不知道该相信谁 |
[13:47] | Everything I believed in has been turned upside down. | 我曾信仰的一切都被颠覆了 |
[13:54] | What about Sookie? | 那苏琪呢 |
[13:56] | She just food to you now? | 她现在也只是你的食物吗 |
[14:01] | I didn’t think so. | 我不相信 |
[14:03] | You’re more of a mainstreamer than I’ll ever be. | 你是一个比我更虔诚的主流派 |
[14:06] | And whatever religious crisis you think you’re having, | 不管你现在觉得遇到了什么信仰危机 |
[14:09] | you can have it somewhere else. | 换个地方再思考也无妨 |
[14:11] | We’re getting the hell out of here. | 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[14:15] | Now, the compound’s on lockdown. | 现在 这里都已经封闭了 |
[14:18] | There’s only one way out. | 只有一条出路 |
[14:22] | The chancellor’s blood. | 大法官的血 |
[14:24] | You want me to steal Salome’s blood? | 你要我去偷莎乐美的血 |
[14:26] | – What about your sister? – I’ll handle Nora. | -那你妹妹呢 -我会搞定诺拉 |
[14:30] | It’s our only shot. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[14:32] | Tomorrow before dawn. | 明天黎明前 |
[14:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:43] | Hmm, we’d better get back to slaughtering people | 回到以上帝之名屠杀人类的时代 |
[14:46] | in the name of God. | 多好啊 |
[14:48] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[14:51] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[14:54] | Gran’s photo albums, my parents’ baby pictures, | 奶奶的相册 我父母小时候的照片 |
[14:57] | their obituaries– I– I don’t understand. | 他们的讣告 我不懂 |
[15:01] | I’ve been through this stuff a zillion times. | 这些东西我都看了无数遍 |
[15:03] | What am I supposed to be looking for? | 我到底该找什么 |
[15:05] | Shit knows, Nancy Drew. | 谁知道呢 南茜·朱尔 |
[15:09] | – What is this? – Jason’s report card. | -这是什么 -杰森的成绩单 |
[15:11] | It’s the only B he ever got. | 这是他唯一拿过的一次B |
[15:13] | Gran knitted a frame for it. | 奶奶特地织了相框 |
[15:16] | What are you trying to show me, Gran? | 你想告诉我什么 奶奶 |
[15:19] | What am I not seeing? | 我还有什么没看到 |
[15:20] | Lynn Dearborne was Jason’s sixth grade teacher? | 林恩·迪亚博是杰森的六年级老师 |
[15:23] | Sheriff Dearborne’s wife? | 迪亚博警长的老婆 |
[15:26] | Jason was her favorite. | 杰森是她的最爱 |
[15:27] | It didn’t matter how many tests he flunked | 不管他有多少次考试不及格 |
[15:28] | or cheated his way through, | 或者考试作弊 |
[15:30] | he was every female teacher’s pet. | 他是每个女老师的心头肉 |
[15:33] | The boy could charm the skirt off a post. | 这个男孩能迷得人抽筋树脱皮 |
[15:35] | Used to drive me nuts. | 经常让我抓狂 |
[15:39] | “The bodies of Michelle and Corbett Stackhouse | 米歇尔和科比特·斯塔克豪斯的尸体 |
[15:42] | were discovered by Deputy Bud Dearborne | 是雷那尔教区警署的 |
[15:44] | of the Renard Parish Sheriff’s Department.” | 巴德·迪亚博警官发现的 |
[15:46] | Bud Dearborne found my parents’ bodies? | 巴德·迪亚博发现了我父母的尸体 |
[15:49] | How come I didn’t know that? | 我怎么会不知道 |
[15:51] | He was there. | 他在场 |
[15:52] | Maybe this is what Gran’s trying to tell me– | 说不定奶奶就想告诉我 |
[15:55] | that Bud Dearborne knows something. | 巴德·迪亚博知道一些事情 |
[15:59] | She could have just said so. | 那她应该直接说出来 |
[16:01] | Dead folk, why y’all gotta be so cryptic? | 这些死鬼干嘛搞得这么神秘兮兮的 |
[16:04] | It ain’t cute. | 没意思 |
[16:06] | Hey, don’t let her out of your sight. | 喂 别让她离开你们的视线 |
[16:07] | I don’t care if she’s sleeping or taking a dump. | 不管她是睡觉还是拉屎 |
[16:09] | Jason, I don’t take dumps. | 杰森 我才不用拉屎呢 |
[16:13] | And I’m gonna be fine. Don’t worry about me. | 我没事的 不用担心我 |
[16:14] | Only worry about Hoyt. I still can’t feel him. | 担心霍伊特吧 我仍然感觉不到他 |
[16:17] | It’s like there’s nothing, just emptiness. | 好像什么都没有 只有虚无 |
[16:19] | And, God, it’s like he’s asleep or– | 老天 就像是他睡着了或是… |
[16:21] | Don’t even say it. | 别说那个词 |
[16:26] | I wish I could stay and help. | 我希望能留下帮忙 |
[16:28] | Well, being a vampire’s got its perks– | 做个吸血鬼的确有好处 |
[16:30] | the no dumping and all– but getting deep-fried | 不用拉屎什么的 但是见了太阳就烤焦 |
[16:32] | when the sun comes up sure evens the playing field. | 也算是跟咱们扯平了 |
[16:35] | Look, I got this covered. | 听着 有我呢 |
[16:38] | It’s what I’m trained for. Hoyt’s gonna be fine. | 我可受过专门训练 霍伊特没事的 |
[16:43] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[16:47] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:04] | Joe Bob visited this same website over 500 times– | 乔·鲍勃上同一个网站超过五百次 |
[17:15] | “The Human Patriot Manifesto, | 人类爱国者宣言 |
[17:18] | Part 1. | 第一部分 |
[17:20] | Vampires and other covert mutants | 吸血鬼和其他种类的隐秘变异体 |
[17:22] | are stealing our jobs, buying our politicians, | 正在偷走我们的工作岗位 收买我们的政客 |
[17:25] | controlling the media, and seducing our children. | 控制媒体 诱惑我们的子孙 |
[17:28] | If we have any chance of keeping America human, | 如果我们还指望维系人性美利坚 |
[17:31] | brave citizens like us have got to stand up and fight back.” | 像我们一样的勇敢公民们应该站出来抗争 |
[17:35] | Yeah, if they’re so brave, then why the Obama masks, hmm? | 是啊 如果真勇敢 干嘛戴奥巴马面具 |
[17:38] | ‘Cause it’s like patriotic | 因为这样看起来很爱国 |
[17:40] | or ironic or something. | 或者显得很讽刺 |
[17:44] | Maybe it’s ’cause they don’t wanna get recognized. | 说不定他们怕被认出来 |
[17:48] | God help us. | 上帝保佑 |
[17:49] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:51] | – Stackhouse. – Yeah. | -斯塔克豪斯 -在 |
[17:52] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[17:56] | Fuck me. | 见鬼 |
[17:57] | Making soups outta supes! | 用超自然生物煮肉粥 |
[18:00] | Obamas aren’t just shooting shifters. | 面具暴徒可不仅仅枪击变形人 |
[18:02] | They’re strapping vampires in the sun, | 他们把吸血鬼捆着扔到太阳下 |
[18:05] | melting ’em like marshmallows. | 让他们融得像糖稀一样 |
[18:07] | Death to supes! | 超自然生物都去死 |
[18:09] | – Long live the Dragon. – Long live the Dragon. | -阿龙万岁 -阿龙万岁 |
[18:14] | Aw, shit me. | 见鬼 |
[18:15] | There are dragons now, too. | 现在连龙都有了 |
[18:18] | Not those kind of dragons. | 才不是那种龙呢 |
[18:20] | That’s what they s– | 他们不是说… |
[18:21] | Back in the day, old Cleetus Bodehouse | 老克里特斯·博德豪斯曾经当过 |
[18:24] | used to be a Grand Dragon for the Ku Klux Klan. | 三K党的龙头老大 |
[18:27] | The masks, the cross– | 那些面具 十字架 |
[18:29] | sick sons of bitches are modeling themselves after the Klan. | 这些操蛋龟儿子居然学三K党 |
[18:32] | Didn’t Cleetus Bodehouse drown in his own bathtub | 克里特斯·博德豪斯不是在二十年前 |
[18:36] | like 20 years ago? | 淹死在自家浴缸里么 |
[18:38] | So who’s the Dragon? | 那阿龙又是谁 |
[18:41] | We find the Dragon, we find Hoyt. | 找到阿龙就能找到霍伊特 |
[18:45] | Who the fuck’s the Dragon? | 阿龙是谁 |
[18:46] | And what’s he done with Hoyt? | 他把霍伊特怎么样了 |
[18:48] | Fuck you. I ain’t telling you shit. | 去你的 你什么都别想知道 |
[18:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, easy, Stackhouse! | 喂喂喂 别这样 斯塔克豪斯 |
[18:54] | – Fuck you, man! – Get off him! | -去你妈的 -放开他 |
[18:56] | – Come on, man, easy. – Get up! | -拜托 老兄 放松 -站起来 |
[18:58] | – Easy. – Dude, we all wanted to be you in high school– | -别激动 -老兄 高中那会儿你是榜样 |
[19:02] | QB-1, drowning in cooch. | 第一四分卫 美女围着转 |
[19:05] | You were the man. | 你就是大英雄 |
[19:07] | Now look at you– Bellefleur’s bitch boy, | 看看你现在 贝弗勒的小跟班 |
[19:10] | screwing over your best friend for some cold, dead pussy. | 为了个死婊子连最好的兄弟都不要了 |
[19:14] | You’re such a fuckin’ loser. | 你就是个该死的大烂人 |
[19:16] | Shut up, you dumb fuck! | 闭嘴 你这混账 |
[19:20] | Yeah! Yeah! | 打 打 |
[19:27] | *A life in the middle of getting it done* | *我想要的生活就快要实现* |
[19:31] | *and heaven, it done to you* | *天堂就在你面前* |
[19:34] | *I see the neck of the driver behind the wheel…* | *我看到驾驶员的脖子出现在驾驶座* |
[19:39] | Vampers may be stronger and faster, | 吸血鬼或许更强壮 更迅速 |
[19:42] | shifters may be smarter, more adaptable, | 变形人或许更灵巧 适应性更强 |
[19:46] | but wolves have something none of them do. | 但狼人有他们所没有的特点 |
[19:49] | You know what that is, Alcide? | 你知道是什么吗 埃尔希德 |
[19:52] | – A pack, sir. – A pack. | -狼群 先生 -狼群 |
[19:55] | That’s how wolves have survived | 这正是狼人们 |
[19:56] | for thousands of years– | 存活千年的原因 |
[19:58] | by putting the needs, traditions, | 我们把狼群的需求 传统 |
[20:01] | and survival of our pack before our own. | 和生存置于自身需求之前 |
[20:04] | But we aren’t just wolves, are we? | 但我们不仅仅是狼 对吧 |
[20:06] | We’re men, too. | 我们还是男人 |
[20:08] | And women, Debbie. | 以及女人 黛比 |
[20:10] | Inside each of us is both man and beast. | 我们内心有人兽同在 |
[20:14] | The man is selfish. | 人类很自私 |
[20:17] | He wants the best piece of meat, | 人类想要最好的肉块 |
[20:20] | the biggest house, | 最大的房子 |
[20:22] | the prettiest girl all to himself. | 最漂亮的女孩 全部归自己 |
[20:25] | That’s how humans are built. | 人类生来如此 |
[20:27] | But the wolf, the beast, | 然而狼 野兽 |
[20:30] | he’s connected to something greater. | 与更伟大的东西相连 |
[20:32] | He feels his brothers and sisters in his blood. | 他在自己的血液中感受到兄弟姊妹 |
[20:35] | He carries them with him wherever he goes. | 不管去哪里 都与兄弟姊妹们同在 |
[20:37] | He knows our strengths | 他知道我们的力量 |
[20:42] | and our unity. | 和我们的团结 |
[20:45] | Today you’re given the choice… | 今天要给你们这个选择 |
[20:50] | the choice all weres make when they come of age. | 所有到了年纪的狼人都要做出的选择 |
[20:54] | Who will be your guide? | 谁是你们的向导 |
[20:56] | Man or beast? Human or wolf? | 人或兽 人或狼 |
[20:59] | Will you carry the hopes, dreams, and survival | 你是要将整个狼群的希望 梦想和生存 |
[21:02] | of our pack on your shoulders | 扛在自己的肩上 |
[21:05] | or will you walk alone? | 还是要孤身前行 |
[21:10] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[21:15] | Alcide Herveaux, my son… | 埃尔希德·哈韦欧 我的儿子 |
[21:23] | your choice? | 你选什么 |
[21:26] | I choose pack. | 我选择狼群 |
[21:34] | Debbie Pelt, your choice? | 黛比·佩特 你的选择呢 |
[21:40] | I choose pack. | 我选择狼群 |
[21:50] | *You’re changing your clothes* | *你在后座* |
[21:52] | *in the backseat, you slip* | *换了身衣服* |
[21:54] | *from a girl to a woman in less than a minute* | *瞬间从女孩变成了女人* |
[22:01] | *As we rode from the city under the stars…* | *披星戴月 我们飞驰出城* |
[22:16] | *I made a lot of money…* | *我赚了大钱…* |
[22:18] | Ginger ale for you, Sookie. | 来点姜汁汽水吧 苏琪 |
[22:19] | Thanks, Sheriff… Mr. Dearborne. | 谢谢 警…迪亚博先生 |
[22:23] | How’s retirement treating you? | 你的退休生活怎么样 |
[22:24] | Fantastic. Colon cancer’s in remission. | 棒极了 结肠癌缓解了 |
[22:27] | Had the last of the tumors cut out a month ago. | 最后一个肿瘤一个月前也切除了 |
[22:29] | I’m glad to hear that. | 真为你高兴 |
[22:32] | Anyway, about my parents, I know you were the one who found them. | 其实呢 我知道我的父母是你发现的 |
[22:37] | Was there anything suspicious to you? | 这个案子有什么疑点吗 |
[22:41] | Were there any marks on them? | 他们身上有没有什么痕迹 |
[22:44] | Bites? | 咬痕 |
[22:45] | If you’re asking if it could have been a vamper… | 你要是想问那是不是吸血鬼… |
[22:48] | I hate to say it, but the answer is yes. | 我不想这么说 但确实是的 |
[22:52] | Of course, we didn’t know about them at the time, | 当然了 那时我们还不知道他们的存在 |
[22:55] | so we assumed that gators must’ve gotten to the bodies. | 我们推断尸体是被短吻鳄咬过 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:02] | I know you had a real special relationship with vamps. | 我知道你和吸血鬼的关系不一般 |
[23:06] | But gotta be hard knowing they killed your grandmother | 知道他们杀了你祖母 甚至包括你父母 |
[23:08] | and now maybe even your parents, too. | 你肯定不太好受 |
[23:11] | Ren Lenier or Drew Marshall or whatever his name was | 是雷内·莱尼埃或者叫他德鲁·马歇尔什么的 |
[23:14] | killed my gran, not a vampire. | 杀了我祖母 不是吸血鬼 |
[23:16] | Well, depends how you look at it, right? | 那要看你怎么看了 不是吗 |
[23:20] | I mean, she was killed cause you associated with vampires. | 我是说 她被杀是因为你和吸血鬼有关系 |
[23:25] | So, in a way, they might as well have been the ones who killed her. | 某种程度上说 也算是他们杀了她 |
[23:29] | – You see what I mean? – No, I don’t think I do. | -你明白我的意思吗 -不 不明白 |
[23:32] | She’s probably reading your mind right now. | 她现在八成在读你的心呢 |
[23:34] | She’s onto you. | 她盯上你了 |
[23:36] | Knows what you’re hiding. | 她知道你隐瞒了什么 |
[23:37] | Gonna ruin it. | 她会毁了它的 |
[23:38] | Just drink the damn ginger ale. | 快喝你的姜汁汽水 |
[23:41] | Oh, shoot! | 啊 我靠 |
[23:42] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[23:44] | – Here, let me help you with that. – It’s okay. | -我帮你吧 -没关系 |
[23:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:48] | Does the name Warlow mean anything to you? | 沃罗这名字你知道吗 |
[23:52] | Do you know who killed my parents? | 你知道谁杀了我父母吗 |
[23:54] | Sookie, I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 苏琪 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:56] | Let go of me, young lady. | 放开我 小姑娘 |
[23:57] | Who the hell’s Warlow? | 谁他妈是沃罗 |
[23:59] | I’ve already told her vampers killed her parents. | 我已经告诉她吸血鬼杀了她父母 |
[24:00] | What’s she want from me? | 她还想怎样 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry. I made a mistake. | 抱歉 是我的错 |
[24:09] | Yeah, you sure did. | 对头 你错了 |
[24:12] | Well, don’t just stand there gawking, Bud. | 别傻站着了 巴德 |
[24:14] | – Grab her damn feet. – Yes, Sweetie. | -抬她妈的脚 -遵命 甜心 |
[24:18] | Sheriff Bellefleur, is it true that Barack Obama | 贝弗勒警长 传说巴拉克·奥巴马本人 |
[24:20] | is actually behind the recent unsolved shootings | 是不明枪击案和吸血鬼绑架案 |
[24:23] | and the kidnapping of a local vampire? | 真正的幕后黑手 这是真的吗 |
[24:25] | No. The President of the United States | 不 美国的总统 |
[24:27] | is not actually in Renard Parish shooting and kidnapping people. | 跟雷那尔教区枪杀案和绑架案无关 |
[24:31] | We believe there is a hate group | 我们相信有个仇恨组织 |
[24:32] | who are disguising themselves wearing Obama masks. | 在用奥巴马面具掩饰身份 |
[24:36] | This hate group, they kidnapped a vampire, | 该仇恨组织绑架了一名吸血鬼 |
[24:38] | but they’ve also been linked to a double homicide in Monroe | 同时他们与门罗的两宗谋杀案 |
[24:40] | and a shooting outside Shreveport. | 以及什里夫波特的枪击案有关 |
[24:42] | Those victims were human, so what’s the connection? | 那些受害者是人类 那么共同点是什么 |
[24:46] | Uh, sorry, I– I can’t comment on that at this time. | 呃 抱歉 我现在无法对此做评论 |
[24:50] | – Excuse me. – Sheriff. Sheriff! | -失陪 -警长 警长 |
[24:52] | – Sheriff Bellefleur. – Andy. | -贝弗勒警长 -安迪 |
[24:57] | Hey, Andy, | 嘿 安迪 |
[24:58] | we went back to that basement, | 我们去了那地下室 |
[25:00] | picked up the scent of at least five or six people | 至少闻出了五六个人的气味 |
[25:01] | and something else, too. | 还有别的东西 |
[25:03] | – Pigs. – Pigs? | -猪 -猪 |
[25:06] | More specifically, pig shit. | 准确地说 是猪粪 |
[25:08] | Tracked all over the place. Must have been on their shoes. | 到处都是那气味 一定是他们鞋上粘了猪粪 |
[25:12] | Okay, well, thanks for the tip. | 好吧 谢谢提醒 |
[25:14] | Now I suggest y’all lie low until we bring them in. | 我建议在我们抓到他们前 你们保持低调 |
[25:16] | Hey, listen, I saved your life. | 听着 我救了你的命 |
[25:18] | – I’m in this. – That was before you turned into you. | -这事儿我要管 -那是”你”变成你之前 |
[25:22] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你难道没发现 |
[25:24] | this place is crawling with reporters. | 这地方到处都是记者 |
[25:25] | So unless you want me to go on camera | 除非你想让我对着镜头 |
[25:26] | and tell them you turn into a dog and she turns into you, | 说你能变成狗 她能变成你 |
[25:30] | y’all better get outta here. | 你们还是快走吧 |
[25:32] | Andy, don’t be an asshole. | 安迪 别这么混账 |
[25:34] | Go home, Merlotte. | 回家吧 马洛特 |
[25:35] | If he doesn’t wanna help us, fuck him. | 他不想帮我们 去死好了 |
[25:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:42] | Okay, what are we doing? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[25:43] | You ever been a fly on a wall? | 你变过墙上的苍蝇吗 |
[25:56] | You scream again, I will shoot. You understand? | 你再叫我就开枪 懂吗 |
[26:05] | – Keys. – Terry said he was gonna settle things with you… | -钥匙呢 -特里说要跟你做个了结 |
[26:07] | I said give me your keys now. | 让你把钥匙给我 |
[26:12] | Go on. Go on. | 去 快走 |
[26:15] | Please, please. My kids. | 求求你 求你了 我有孩子 |
[26:16] | Look, you do exactly what I say, I’ll let you get home to ’em. | 听着 你只要听话 我就让你回他们身边 |
[26:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:20] | Now who else is working? | 今天还有谁上班 |
[26:21] | Sam is taking the day off. | 山姆今天休假 |
[26:25] | Holly’s babysitting. | 霍利做保姆去了 |
[26:27] | Lafayette’s supposed to be cooking, but he’s always late. | 拉法耶应该来掌勺的 但他总迟到 |
[26:30] | All right, all right, you call him, you tell him not to come in. | 你给他打电话 让他别来了 |
[26:32] | Merlotte’s is closed for the day. | 今天不营业 |
[26:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[26:37] | – Oh, God. – Come on! | -上帝啊 -快点 |
[26:38] | Shit. I’m sorry. | 靠 抱歉 |
[26:46] | Lafayette, it’s Arlene. | 拉法耶 我是阿尔琳 |
[26:48] | Yep, you’re late again. | 没错 你又迟到了 |
[26:50] | But guess what, Sam’s shut– shutting down for the day. | 但你猜怎么着 山姆今天不开门 |
[26:54] | No, nothing’s wrong. | 没 一切正常 |
[26:55] | I think he’s just… | 我觉得他可能… |
[26:57] | taking care of that leak in the men’s room finally. | 终于要管管男厕所的漏水了 |
[27:01] | Well, you know what they say… | 你知道那话怎么说的 |
[27:02] | don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, right? | 别人送你礼物可别太挑剔 对吧 |
[27:04] | Uh, but you have a good day. Yeah, okay, I will. | 你今天好好玩吧 好 我会的 |
[27:31] | Hoyt? | 霍伊特 |
[27:36] | Hoyt, wake up. | 霍伊特 醒醒 |
[27:44] | I feel so good and happy. | 好舒服 好开心 |
[27:46] | I never thought heaven would smell like this, | 没想到天堂闻起来是这样的 |
[27:49] | but it sure is pretty. | 可真美啊 |
[27:51] | Oh, Hoyt, you’re high as a kite. | 霍伊特 你喝成这样了 |
[27:54] | What did they give you? | 他们到底给你什么了 |
[28:06] | Here, piggy, piggy, piggy. | 来吧 小猪小猪小猪 |
[28:09] | Hungry pigs? | 小猪饿了没 |
[28:11] | Well, look who’s awake. | 看看谁醒了 |
[28:15] | We got two Obamas so far… | 我们已经抓了两个奥巴马 |
[28:17] | Junior and Joe Bob. | 朱尼尔和乔·鲍勃 |
[28:19] | These guys are Bon Temps born and bred. | 他们都是土生土长的良辰镇人 |
[28:21] | What else they got in common? | 还有什么共同之处呢 |
[28:22] | Both got dumb-ass white-trash names starting with J, | 都有J打头的垃圾白人名字 |
[28:24] | played football for BT High. | 都为镇高中踢过球 |
[28:27] | Sheriff Dearborne arrested both of them. | 都被迪亚博警长拘捕过 |
[28:30] | Joe Bob ’cause folks said he’s one of them boys | 乔·鲍勃是因为别人说他是 |
[28:33] | torched that vampire house in Monroe. | 在门罗火烧吸血鬼住房的家伙之一 |
[28:34] | We could never prove anything. | 我们什么证据都没找到 |
[28:36] | The American Vampire League was crawling up our ass, | 美国吸血鬼联盟盯着我们不放 |
[28:38] | so Bud dragged him in, held him overnight, let him go. | 所以巴德把他抓来 关了一夜就放了 |
[28:42] | What about Junior? | 那朱尼尔呢 |
[28:44] | Public drunkenness, all it says. | 只有公开酗酒一项 |
[28:46] | A town like this, everybody spends a night or two in the slammer. | 在这样的镇子上 谁都进过一两次局子 |
[28:49] | I don’t see much of a connection there. | 我不觉得这些有什么关系 |
[28:50] | Whoever this Dragon is, it’s somebody they’re scared of. | 不管阿龙是谁 他们肯定都怕这个人 |
[28:53] | I mean, we kicked the bejesus out of Joe Bob– | 我们都把乔·鲍勃揍成那样了 |
[28:55] | Stackhouse! | 斯塔克豪斯 |
[28:57] | I mean, uh, Joe Bob fell off his bunk real hard, | 我是说乔·鲍勃从床上狠狠地摔了下来 |
[29:02] | and he still wouldn’t turn on the Dragon. | 他还是不肯说阿龙是谁 |
[29:10] | If this Dragon’s done anything to Hoyt, | 如果这个阿龙伤害了霍伊特 |
[29:13] | I ain’t never gonna forgive myself for a long, long time. | 我永远都不能原谅自己 |
[29:17] | That boy wouldn’t be wearing makeup in Fangtasia | 如果我没跟杰西搞在一起 |
[29:20] | or joining hate groups or any of this shit | 那小子不会化浓妆去范塔西娅 |
[29:22] | if I hadn’t have slept with Jess. | 参加什么仇恨组织 |
[29:26] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 不要太自责了 |
[29:28] | We all fall short somewhere. | 人无完人 |
[29:30] | You use your dick for a compass. | 你拿下半身思考人生 |
[29:32] | Me, I’m just a bad cop. | 而我呢 烂警察一个 |
[29:35] | – Andy. – I’m the worst sheriff this town’s ever had. | -安迪 -我是本镇史上最差劲的警长 |
[29:38] | Everybody knows it. | 人人都知道 |
[29:41] | We assaulted a prisoner today. | 今儿我们打了一个囚犯 |
[29:44] | Now, Joe Bob’s a son of a bitch, | 虽然乔·鲍勃是个混蛋 |
[29:46] | but it is my job to protect son of a bitches, too, | 但我的工作也包括保护混蛋 |
[29:49] | and vampers and shifters, werechickens | 以及吸血鬼 变形人 变鸡的人 |
[29:53] | and whatever the fuck else is out there! | 什么怪胎老子都要管 |
[29:55] | The world’s going to hell in a hand bucket. | 这世界乱得不成名堂了 |
[29:58] | Maybe I oughta do like Bud– | 也许我也应该学学巴德 |
[30:00] | walk out of here, retire, | 退休走人算了 |
[30:03] | cheat on my wife, square-dance. | 搞搞婚外情 跳跳方块舞 |
[30:10] | Holy… | 我的天… |
[30:13] | Long live the Dragon! | 阿龙万岁 |
[30:17] | His boots. | 他的靴子 |
[30:19] | Look at his boots. | 快看他的靴子 |
[30:21] | Since you hung up your hat for good, | 既然你要摘下警帽就此退休了 |
[30:22] | it’s time you put on your new dancing shoes. | 那你就可以尽情穿上新舞鞋了 |
[30:27] | Thank you. They’re beautiful. | 谢谢 鞋子很漂亮 |
[30:33] | – Bud’s the Dragon. – Bud’s the Dragon. | -巴德就是阿龙 -巴德就是阿龙 |
[30:38] | Bud’s the goddamn Dragon. | 巴德他妈的就是阿龙 |
[30:52] | Sorry about this. | 委屈你了 |
[30:53] | With your mind-reading and all, | 因为你有读心术什么的 |
[30:55] | we couldn’t risk you telling somebody on us. | 不能冒险让你泄露了我们的秘密 |
[30:57] | Mr. Dearborne, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 迪亚博先生 我不明白你在说什么 |
[30:59] | The supes are trying to take over the whole world. | 超自然生物企图占领这个世界 |
[31:03] | Crafty suckers have been at it a long, long time. | 狡猾的吸血鬼早就在采取行动了 |
[31:05] | I got a stack of unsolved cases dating back over 40 years– | 过去四十年我攒了一堆悬案 |
[31:10] | innocent people like your folks | 像你父母一样无辜的人们 |
[31:12] | murdered by vamps and who knows what else. | 被吸血鬼或其他怪物谋杀 |
[31:16] | Somebody’s gotta put an end to it. | 必须有人去做个了结 |
[31:19] | How? | 怎么了结 |
[31:20] | Shooting good people like Sam Merlotte | 射杀像山姆·马洛特一样 |
[31:21] | who’ve never done anything but help this town? | 从来不做坏事 只为镇子做贡献的人吗 |
[31:24] | Merlotte ain’t helping this town. | 马洛特没有给镇子做贡献 |
[31:26] | He’s buying it. | 他要买下镇子 |
[31:28] | Bars, apartment buildings. | 酒吧 公寓楼 |
[31:30] | Just a matter of time before he starts in on churches and schools. | 买下学校和教堂只是时间问题 |
[31:34] | Then he can convert all the innocent children | 然后他就能教给所有的孩子 |
[31:36] | to his perverted shifter ways. | 变形怪信奉的那一套 |
[31:38] | World War IV ain’t gonna be fought | 第四次世界大战不会是 |
[31:40] | over land or oil in no foreign country, | 为了争夺土地或石油而打响 |
[31:42] | it’s gonna be fought right here for our humanity. | 而是发生在此地的人性之战 |
[31:44] | Excuse me, who are you? | 打断一下 你是谁啊 |
[31:46] | Sweetie Des Arts. Nice to meet you, freak. | 艺术之甜心 很高兴见到你 怪胎 |
[31:49] | You don’t look like a Sweetie. | 你看起来可不像甜心 |
[31:51] | Bud, maybe Sookie’d like some of that ginger ale now. | 巴德 也许苏琪现在需要来点姜汁汽水 |
[31:54] | I– I don’t think she’s part of the conspiracy. | 我…我觉得她不是阴谋集团的一员 |
[31:57] | I known her her whole life. | 我是看着她长大的 |
[31:58] | Well, then, you know better than I do– | 那你一定比我更清楚 |
[32:00] | she sure as shit ain’t human. | 她绝对不是人类 |
[32:02] | She’s a mind-reader with | 她是有放电的手指 |
[32:03] | electric fingers and a fetish for fangers! | 迷恋吸血鬼的读心者 |
[32:05] | If that ain’t a supe, I don’t know what the hell is. | 要是这都不算超自然生物 那什么才是 |
[32:10] | You can’t let your emotions cloud your vision, baby. | 你不能让你的情绪蒙蔽了你的眼睛 宝贝 |
[32:15] | They may look like us and talk like us, | 也许他们的外表言行看起来像人类 |
[32:19] | but they are not like us. | 但毕竟跟我们不同 |
[32:21] | What about Hoyt? He’s about as human as they come. | 霍伊特呢 他可是如假包换的人类 |
[32:24] | We gave him a chance to be a hero for humanity | 我们给过他机会成为人性之战的英雄 |
[32:26] | and he pussied out. | 但他临阵脱逃了 |
[32:27] | He loves mutants so much, | 既然他那么喜欢异类 |
[32:29] | he might as well die with them. | 那就跟异类一起死吧 |
[32:30] | Bud, you were the sheriff of this town. | 巴德 你曾是镇上的警长啊 |
[32:33] | You’re supposed to protect people. | 你应该保护镇上的人 |
[32:35] | And that’s exactly what I’m doing– protecting people. | 我在做的正是这件事 保护他们 |
[32:39] | The law don’t protect people. | 法律没有保护好人类 |
[32:40] | You tell her, Bud. | 你跟她说吧 巴德 |
[32:41] | The law gives monsters equal rights | 法律给了怪物们同等的权利 |
[32:44] | and sends patriots like my cousin Joe Bob to jail | 把我兄弟乔·鲍勃那样的爱国者关进监狱 |
[32:46] | for sticking up for his own kind. | 只因为他维护同类的权益 |
[32:48] | All the law ever gave me was cancer in my ass | 法律给过我的只有屁股上的癌症 |
[32:53] | and a sexless marriage. | 和无性的婚姻 |
[32:55] | That’s right, baby. | 那可不 宝贝 |
[32:56] | When the supernatural war’s over and the smoke clears, | 等这场超自然战争硝烟散尽之后 |
[32:59] | we’re gonna write us a new law, | 我们要制定一套新法 |
[33:00] | one that makes sense for humans. | 一部合乎人性的法律 |
[33:02] | Supes will be aborted | 超自然生物不能出生 |
[33:03] | or shot on sight, | 一经发现立即处死 |
[33:04] | and all of humanity’ll know the sacrifices that we made | 以美国之名 所有的人都会知道 |
[33:08] | in the name of America. | 我们为此所做的牺牲 |
[33:09] | There are gonna be flags with our faces on ’em. | 未来将有印着我们面孔的旗帜飘扬 |
[33:12] | That’s right! | 说得对极了 |
[33:14] | What happened to you? | 你经历了什么 |
[33:16] | Something awful must’ve happened to you | 你一定有过非常可怕的遭遇 |
[33:18] | to fill you with so much crazy hate. | 才会有如此疯狂的仇恨 |
[33:25] | Husband left me for that shifter bitch | 我丈夫为了一个喜欢 |
[33:27] | liked to turn herself into a damn raccoon. | 变浣熊的婊子离开了我 |
[33:29] | What’s that supposed to do for my self-esteem? | 这要我的脸面往哪儿搁呀 |
[33:33] | You get outta my head, you freak show! | 滚出我的脑子 你这个怪物 |
[33:35] | Give her the fuckin’ ginger ale already | 快给她喝姜汁汽水 |
[33:36] | or I’ll do it my damn self. | 不然我就自己动手了 |
[33:39] | Come on, now. It’s just got some OxyContin | 喝吧 里面就是一些止痛药 |
[33:40] | left over from my colon surgery in it. | 我做结肠手术时剩下的 |
[33:43] | Bud, you don’t wanna do this. | 巴德 这不是你的本意 |
[33:45] | – That woman is out of her mind. – Watch your mouth. | -那个女人已经疯了 -说话小心点 |
[33:47] | This woman is the Dragon of Renard Parish, | 这女人可是雷那尔教区之龙 |
[33:50] | the Square-Dancing Champion of Louisiana, | 路易斯安那州方块舞后 |
[33:53] | and the love of my life. | 我此生的挚爱 |
[33:58] | Open up. | 张开嘴 |
[34:22] | Bust it. | 敲碎 |
[34:47] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:49] | – Clear. – Motherfucker! | -安全 -死混蛋 |
[34:51] | Where the hell are you, Bud? | 你到底躲哪儿去了 巴德 |
[34:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[34:57] | It’s Bud’s wife, Lynn. | 这是巴德的老婆 林恩 |
[35:01] | She was my sixth grade teacher. | 我六年级的老师 |
[35:03] | Used to bake me cookies | 曾经给我烤曲奇 |
[35:04] | and let me take naps on her lap. | 还让我趴在她腿上午睡 |
[35:06] | Is there a point to this, Stackhouse? | 说这些干嘛 斯塔克豪斯 |
[35:11] | Her family owned a pig farm out on the way to Kickapoo. | 她家在去基卡普那边的路上有个养猪场 |
[35:16] | Pig shit. | 猪粪 |
[35:31] | – Where the fuck are you? – I’m watching you. | -你他妈的在哪儿 -我正看着你 |
[35:34] | Put your weapon down and come in with your hands in the air. | 放下武器 举起双手走进酒吧 |
[35:36] | Don’t do it, Terr– | 不要 特… |
[36:04] | Terry, he’s gonna kill you! Run! | 特里 他会杀了你的 快跑 |
[36:05] | Those kids need their mother. Don’t you make me shoot her. | 孩子需要母亲 不要逼我杀她 |
[36:10] | I trusted you. | 我曾经信任你 |
[36:11] | I kept our secret even when it was eating a hole through me. | 我是那么煎熬 可依然没有泄露秘密 |
[36:15] | After everything we’ve been through, how could you do this? | 经历了这么多 你怎么可以这样做 |
[36:17] | – She’s my wife. – Stop. Stop right there. | -她是我妻子 -站住 别过来 |
[36:19] | Now, I have a family, too. | 现在我也有家室了 |
[36:22] | Maggie’s pregnant and I promised her I’d come home. | 玛吉怀孕了 我答应她一定会回家 |
[36:27] | I don’t wanna do this shit. You know I don’t. | 我不想干这破事 你知道的 |
[36:31] | But there’s no other way to end it. | 但没有别的办法了 |
[36:33] | A fair fight. Let the best man win. | 那就公平决斗 强者获胜 |
[36:34] | You’re stronger than I am. | 你比我强壮 |
[36:38] | You’re a better soldier, a better man. | 你当兵比我强 做人比我好 |
[36:41] | But it’s you or me. That’s what it’s come down to. | 可惜不是你死就是我亡 只能这样 |
[36:44] | And it ain’t gonna be me. Now get on your knees. | 死的不能是我 现在给我跪下 |
[36:45] | No. | 不要 |
[36:47] | God damn it, Bellefleur, get on your knees. | 该死的 贝弗勒 跪下 |
[36:49] | – No! – Get outta here. | -不要 -滚开 |
[36:59] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[37:03] | God damn it! | 天杀的 |
[37:21] | Don’t move, motherfucker, | 不准动 混蛋 |
[37:23] | or I will blow your fucking brains out. | 否则我把你脑浆崩出来 |
[37:46] | Must be peaceful to be so sure of something. | 真心信仰一定能感到平静吧 |
[37:50] | No room for doubt or remorse. | 不再有怀疑和悔恨 |
[37:54] | Faith isn’t magic. Anyone can do it. | 信仰不是魔法 谁都可以 |
[37:56] | Mm, but it requires surrendering. | 可它需要屈服 |
[38:00] | I’ve never been a big fan of that. | 我一向对此没有兴趣 |
[38:03] | Still such a fucking Viking, | 还是那个该死的维京人 |
[38:05] | even after all these years. | 不论经历了多少岁月 |
[38:08] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[38:10] | But you– you’ve changed. | 可你…你已经变了 |
[38:13] | You’re not the power-hungry bitch I used to love. | 不再是我爱过的 热衷权力的婊子 |
[38:15] | All I cared about was rising up the ranks of the Authority | 过去我关心的是在当权者中提高地位 |
[38:18] | and making my mark, | 扬名立威 |
[38:21] | sitting in Roman’s chair someday. | 有一天坐上罗曼的位子 |
[38:24] | I had no idea what true power was. | 过去我不知道真正的权力是什么 |
[38:28] | How– how did you find God? | 你是…你是如何找到神的 |
[38:31] | Salome. | 莎乐美 |
[38:33] | She snuck me in here during the day whilst Roman was in ground. | 罗曼睡在地下时 她把我偷偷地带到这儿 |
[38:37] | She let me taste the blood. | 她让我喝了这血 |
[38:40] | And it blew my fucking mind, Eric. | 让我醍醐灌顶 埃里克 |
[38:44] | My ambitions seemed trivial, | 我的野心微不足道 |
[38:47] | and everything I had once cared about | 我曾经在乎的一切 |
[38:48] | seemed insignificant in the face of such divinity. | 在神灵的面前是如此渺小 |
[38:52] | And I felt this overwhelming sense | 我强烈地感受到了 |
[38:55] | of purpose and belonging. | 那种意义和归属 |
[38:58] | Well, I wish it were that simple for me. | 真希望我也能如此轻信 |
[39:00] | It can be. | 可以的 |
[39:03] | – No. – It can be. | -不会的 -可以的 |
[39:05] | Believing in something other | 信仰他物而非自我 |
[39:06] | than yourself doesn’t make you weak, Eric. | 并不会弱化自身 埃里克 |
[39:09] | Even the tallest tree knows its existence | 无论树有多高 它都知道其存在 |
[39:11] | depends on the soil beneath its roots | 依赖于扎根的土壤 |
[39:13] | and the sun and the rain upon its branches. | 与枝头的阳光雨露 |
[39:16] | That’s what Lilith is to us. | 如同莉莉丝之于我们 |
[39:28] | I don’t wanna fight you. | 我不想和你争吵 |
[39:32] | I want to believe. | 我也渴望信仰 |
[39:36] | – Will you help me? – Yes. | -你能帮我吗 -当然 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:55] | Thousands of years, Salome has meant nothing | 几千年来 莎乐美不过是 |
[40:00] | but a naked girl with a man’s head in her lap. | 膝上放着男人头颅的裸体女孩 |
[40:04] | Now I will be linked to Lilith forever. | 现在我要永远和莉莉丝连结在一起 |
[40:09] | That will be my true legacy. | 这将是我真正的传奇 |
[40:15] | So few have the chance to shape history. | 很少有人拥有改变历史的机会 |
[40:18] | Not once, but twice. | 不是一次 而是两次 |
[40:22] | It’s not an accident. | 这可不是偶然 |
[40:24] | I’ve been chosen and so have you. | 我被选中了 你也如此 |
[40:34] | Lilith has chosen you as my Adam. | 莉莉丝选择你作为我的亚当 |
[40:37] | We will birth a new world together. | 我们将共同孕育一个新世界 |
[40:44] | What if I don’t want to be chosen? | 如果我不希望被选中呢 |
[40:46] | Her blood is inside you. | 你身体里有她的血 |
[40:50] | Let it be your guide. | 让它指引你吧 |
[41:17] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[41:29] | No. | 不要 |
[42:11] | Why don’t we just shoot ’em? | 我们干嘛不杀了他们 |
[42:13] | ‘Cause we’re making a political statement, ass-for-brains. | 因为我们要发表一个政治声明 笨蛋 |
[42:16] | The world’s gone to the pigs ’cause of the supes, | 超自然生物快让这世界变成猪圈了 |
[42:19] | so we’re feeding the supes to the pigs. | 所以我们拿超自然生物喂猪 |
[42:21] | Get it? | 明白了 |
[42:23] | This is going on the website, baby, so put on your mask. | 到时候要传到网上 宝贝 戴上面具 |
[42:25] | Right. | 知道了 |
[42:29] | God bless America! | 天佑美国 |
[42:30] | Bring in the pigs! | 把猪放进来 |
[42:33] | Here, piggy, piggy, piggy. | 来吧 小猪小猪小猪 |
[42:37] | All right, toss her in there. | 好了 把她扔进去 |
[42:38] | Give those porkies something to chew on. | 给那些猪来点能啃的东西 |
[42:48] | I got you. | 接住你了 |
[42:49] | – Sam. – Jesus, help me! Keep it away from me! | -山姆 -天哪 救命 别让他过来 |
[42:51] | Stay outta my pig, dirty shifter! | 离我的猪远点 下贱的变形怪 |
[43:19] | Stay close. Keep your eye on the perimeter. | 跟上 注意周围情况 |
[43:27] | Sheriff’s Department! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[43:30] | Get down on your fuckin’ knees! | 给我他妈的跪下 |
[43:35] | Drop the weapon, Bud. It’s over. | 放下武器 巴德 结束了 |
[43:43] | Humans rule! | 人类是主宰 |
[43:54] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[43:56] | Sook. | 苏克 |
[43:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:03] | The hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[44:05] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[44:09] | Hoyt. Buddy! | 霍伊特 伙计 |
[44:25] | That’s for shooting me. | 这一下是因为开枪打我 |
[44:28] | That’s for my boyfriend. | 这一下是为了我男友 |
[44:31] | And this is for my daughter, | 这一下是为了我女儿 |
[44:33] | you human trash! | 你个人类垃圾 |
[44:42] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[44:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:50] | Were you a pig or did I dream that? | 你真变成一头猪还是我做了个梦 |
[44:58] | Come on, Hoyt. | 别这样 霍伊特 |
[45:01] | Come on, buddy. It’s J. I’m right here, man. | 醒醒 兄弟 是我啊 伙计 |
[45:03] | Stay with me, man. | 挺住 伙计 |
[45:06] | Stay with me, bubba. | 挺住 兄弟 |
[45:09] | Stay with me, man. | 挺住 伙计 |
[45:13] | I think she hit an artery. | 她应该戳中动脉了 |
[45:15] | If you’re not gonna shoot me, | 如果你不想杀我 |
[45:17] | I need to get to a hospital. | 我需要去医院 |
[45:19] | Do it, Terry. Shoot him. | 动手啊 特里 杀了他 |
[45:21] | She’s a fighter. That’s good. | 她很厉害 这很好 |
[45:23] | If you care about something, you gotta fight for it. | 如果你在乎什么 就要为之战斗 |
[45:25] | I’m not just fighting for my life. | 我不光是为了我这条命 |
[45:27] | Don’t listen to him, Terry. He is messing with your head. | 别听他的 特里 他会搅昏你的头 |
[45:29] | He would’ve shot you on your knees. | 你跪着的时候他是要杀你的 |
[45:30] | Maggie’s due in December. | 玛吉的预产期在十二月 |
[45:32] | It’s a Christmas baby, a little boy like Mikey. | 是个圣诞宝宝 和迈奇一样是小男孩 |
[45:35] | – Shut up! – Do it. | -闭嘴 -开枪啊 |
[45:36] | You shoot him in the head right now for your family. | 为了你的家庭 立刻开枪打死他 |
[45:38] | That’s how this whole thing got started, remember? | 事情就是这么开始的 记得吗 |
[45:40] | You taking orders. | 你执行了命令 |
[45:43] | Dead check her. | 结果了她 |
[45:45] | Do it. | 动手 |
[45:47] | Shoot him. Shoot him, Terry. | 开枪 杀了他 特里 |
[45:49] | You gotta do what your conscience tells you this time. | 这次你要摸着良心做决定啊 |
[45:52] | Do what’s right. | 做正确的事情 |
[46:57] | Can I get some Tru Blood, please? | 请给我拿些真血 |
[46:59] | Where the fuck’s my Tru Blood? | 我要的真血呢 |
[47:16] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[47:21] | Good, now I’ve got your attention. | 很好 现在你注意到姐了 |
[47:24] | Number one: | 第一条 |
[47:25] | there’s no feeding on humans in Fangtasia. | 范塔西娅里不准吸食人血 |
[47:29] | Number fuckin’ two: | 该死的第二条 |
[47:31] | get out of my maker’s throne before I stake you all over it. | 从我创造者的宝座上滚起来 不然姐钉死你 |
[47:36] | Monarchs have lifted the ban on public feeding. | 公开吸血已经解禁了 |
[47:39] | And Northman is history. | 诺思曼是过去时了 |
[47:42] | The Authority has named me the new Sheriff of Area 5. | 当权者任命我为第五区的新治安官 |
[47:56] | Everybody, grab a human. Drinks are on me! | 诸位 找个人类 饮料我请 |
[48:04] | No! | 不要 |
[48:07] | Is Hoyt gonna be okay? | 霍伊特没事吧 |
[48:08] | He had a pulse, but it was real weak. | 他还有心跳 不过非常虚弱 |
[48:11] | Jason’ll call us from the hospital if there’s any news. | 杰森在医院 有消息会通知我们 |
[48:13] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[48:14] | You sure you don’t want to at least go get checked out? | 真的不需要去检查一下吗 |
[48:16] | I’ll be fine as soon as I wash the pig out of my hair. | 我把头发里的猪味洗掉就没事了 |
[48:18] | All right, you know, I’ll drive you home. | 好吧 那我送你回家 |
[48:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[48:31] | Hey, Andy. | 安迪 |
[48:37] | – Listen, I just wanted to say– – It’s all good. | -听着 我只想说… -没什么 |
[48:39] | You saved my life. I saved yours back. | 你救过我的命 我也救了你的 |
[48:42] | No, I was gonna say | 不 我要说的是 |
[48:44] | you’re not the worst sheriff this town ever had. | 你不是本镇史上最差劲的警长 |
[48:47] | Bud Dearborne had you beat by a mile. | 巴德·迪亚博比你差远了 |
[48:53] | Thanks, Sam. | 多谢 山姆 |
[48:55] | Night. | 晚安 |
[49:03] | Let’s go get Emma. | 我们去接艾玛 |
[49:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:08] | I first started collecting werewolves | 我最初在斯堪的纳维亚召集狼人 |
[49:09] | in Scandinavia almost 2,000 years ago. | 那是两千年前的事儿了 |
[49:13] | My first was a lovely werebitch named Gisla. | 第一个是匹可爱的母狼叫吉斯拉 |
[49:17] | Whitest pelt, greenest eyes, | 纯白的皮毛 碧绿的眼睛 |
[49:22] | loyal like you wouldn’t believe, | 我还没喂她喝血 |
[49:23] | even before I gave her my blood. | 就忠诚得难以置信 |
[49:25] | But after– oh, oh, oh! | 喝了血后 哈哈 |
[49:27] | She’d rip apart anything that looked at me sideways. | 谁不拿正眼看我 她就发飙 |
[49:31] | You think dogs are good pets, | 你以为狗是好宠物 |
[49:33] | wait till you try a werewolf on V. | 瞧瞧喝了血的狼人吧 |
[49:37] | I’ve never had a pet. | 我没养过宠物 |
[49:40] | My father was allergic to everything except God. | 我父亲除了神 什么都过敏 |
[49:45] | You forget that bloodbag. | 忘掉那个血袋吧 |
[49:48] | Stick with me, darlin’. | 跟着我 亲爱的 |
[49:50] | I’ll give you the world. | 我会把全世界给你 |
[49:59] | I hear a celebration is in order. | 我听说这里有庆祝大会 |
[50:02] | We have a new Packmaster. | 选出了新首领 |
[50:07] | To J.D., Packmaster of Shreveport. | 杰·德 什里夫波特的首领 |
[50:27] | Oh, okay. All right, all right. | 好了 都有都有 |
[50:31] | Okay. Yes. | 很好 乖 |
[50:34] | What’s your name, werebitch? | 你叫什么 母狼 |
[50:37] | And who is that adorable little puppy? | 可爱的小崽子又是谁 |
[50:39] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[50:42] | Name’s Martha. | 我是玛莎 |
[50:44] | This is my granddaughter. | 这是我的孙女 |
[50:46] | Come, Martha. | 过来 玛莎 |
[50:50] | Join your pack. | 跟你族人一起 |
[50:51] | I chose my pack, and I swore I’d die for it, | 族群是我的选择 我发誓为之而死 |
[50:56] | but I will never drink from you, fanger. | 但我绝不喝你的血 尖牙鬼 |
[51:02] | The smarter the creature, the more discipline it needs. | 越聪明的动物 越需要调教 |
[51:10] | No! You let go of her. | 不 放开她 |
[51:14] | – You let her go! – For you, my darlin’. | -放了她 -给你的 亲爱的 |
[51:17] | – Emma! – Your first pet. | -艾玛 -你的第一个宠物 |
[51:21] | J.D., please. Not my grandbaby. | 杰·德 求你了 别带走我孙女 |
[51:25] | Stop him, please. | 拦住他 求你了 |
[51:27] | Mr. Edgington… | 爱丁顿先生 |
[51:31] | see, Emma, she’s a member of this pack, | 艾玛也是群里的一员 |
[51:33] | so I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[51:41] | Did you think my blood was free? | 你以为我的血是免费的吗 |
[51:45] | You silly, silly dog. | 你这条蠢狗 |
[51:51] | – Shall we? – Oh, Russell, she’s adorable. | -走吧 -罗素 她可爱极了 |
[51:55] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[51:57] | No! | 不要 |
[52:35] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[52:37] | Beer in the fridge. | 冰箱有啤酒 |
[52:39] | Grab me one while you’re in there. | 顺手给我拿一瓶 |
[52:59] | How much you got on this? | 你押了多少 |
[53:02] | 100. | 一百 |
[53:04] | Four, five. | 四五百吧 |
[53:07] | So your whole disability check. Nice. | 残疾金都押上了 不错啊 |
[53:10] | It’s a long drive to come out here and give me another lecture. | 大老远开车过来就为了教训我 |
[53:15] | It’s not why I came. | 不是的 |
[53:21] | I lost Packmaster. | 我没当上首领 |
[53:24] | I’ve been abjured. | 我被放逐了 |
[53:28] | So you’re a lone wolf now. | 那你现在是独狼了 |
[53:31] | Just like your old man. | 跟你老头一样 |
[53:37] | I’m nothing like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[53:39] | Sure, you’re not. | 当然 不一样 |
[53:45] | Two more explosions at Tru Blood factories in Japan and Kuwait. | 日本和科威特的另外两家真血工厂也发生爆炸 |
[53:50] | Steve Newlin of the American Vampire League | 美国吸血鬼联盟的史蒂夫·纽林 |
[53:52] | has called the attacks “A vicious act of terrorism” | 声称这是”恶性恐怖事件” |
[53:55] | against all God-fearing, peace-loving vampire citizens of the world. | 针对全世界所有虔诚的 爱好和平的吸血鬼 |
[53:59] | Oh, bollocks. | 胡扯 |
[54:00] | Claude? Claudette? | 克劳德 克劳德特 |
[54:04] | I’m sorry, I don’t know you. | 不好意思 我不认识你 |
[54:05] | Oh, Claudija. | 克劳迪佳 |
[54:06] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, but what are y’all doing | 很高兴认识你 不过你们大半夜 |
[54:09] | in my living room in the middle of the night? | 来我的客厅做什么 |
[54:10] | We brought you some soup, Sookie. | 我们给你带了些汤 苏琪 |
[54:12] | Move over. | 过去点 |
[54:16] | Don’t believe a word of it. | 一个字都别信 |
[54:18] | – Vampires are behind it all. – Why? | -都是吸血鬼搞的鬼 -为什么 |
[54:20] | They’re taking over the world. | 他们要占领世界 |
[54:25] | Us together again on the same side. | 我们又站到一边了 |
[54:28] | That’s what Godric would have wanted. | 这是格瑞克所希望的 |
[54:30] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[54:34] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪儿 |
[54:40] | Home. | 回家 |
[54:43] | Eric, no. | 埃里克 不要 |
[54:54] | We gotta move fast. She won’t be out long. | 我们要快点 她不会昏迷太久 |
[55:00] | – Where’s Bill? – We can’t wait for him. | -比尔呢 -我们没时间等他了 |
[55:04] | You had me worried there for a minute. | 你还让我担心了一会儿 |
[55:07] | Ready to get the hell outta here? | 准备好离开这里了吗 |
[55:11] | Access granted. | 同意使用 |
[55:22] | You fuckin’ traitor. | 你他妈的叛徒 |
[55:25] | I’m doing this for you. | 我这是为你 |
[55:28] | You’ve been chosen by Lilith. | 你是莉莉丝选的 |
[55:31] | This is what God wants. | 这是神的意愿 |