时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[00:25] | Come on! Jane, come on. | 快走 简 快走 |
[00:26] | – No, no, no, no! – Come on, come on, come on. | -不 不 -走走 快走 |
[00:29] | Jane! | 简 |
[00:31] | You fuck! | 操你大爷 |
[00:38] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[00:41] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:45] | – Come on. – Lettie Mae! Lettie Mae! | -快走 -莱提·梅 莱提·梅 |
[00:48] | – Hurry up! – No, I can’t go. | -快来 -不 我不能走 |
[00:51] | Come on. | 快来 |
[00:52] | – Get in, hurry. Move. – I’m not moving. | -快进去 快 -我不走 |
[00:54] | Come on, Mama, we have to go. We have to get out of here. | 快点 妈妈 我们得走 必须离开这里 |
[00:56] | They gonna kill us. They gonna kill us. | 他们要杀我们 他们会杀了我们 |
[01:01] | Oh, your mama’s right. | 你妈妈是对的 |
[01:06] | No, no, dear Lord, don’t let me die here! | 不 上帝啊 不要让我死在这儿 |
[01:16] | – No! – They’re in the car! | -不 -他们在车里 |
[01:20] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[01:23] | Come on. | 快走 |
[01:27] | Looks like we got two for the price of one. | 找到一个二合一啊 |
[01:29] | – Come here! – Sam! Sam! | -来吧 -山姆 山姆 |
[01:32] | Sam, he’s taking me! | 山姆 他要抓我 |
[01:34] | – Sam! – No! | -山姆 -不 |
[02:24] | Sookie. | 苏琪 |
[02:26] | I saw those Hep-Vs. They got Holly, Arlene. | 我看到那些肝炎鬼 他们抓了霍莉和阿尔琳 |
[02:29] | They even got Jane Bodehouse. | 他们还抓了简·博德豪斯 |
[02:48] | They killed my Tara. | 他们杀了我的泰拉 |
[02:50] | They killed my baby girl. | 他们杀了我的小女儿 |
[04:38] | Bellefleur. | 贝弗勒 |
[04:39] | They came, man. They attacked. | 他们来了 兄弟 袭击 |
[04:41] | They– they killed Tara, man. | 他们杀了泰拉 |
[04:43] | It’s a fucking bloodbath over here. | 这里到处都是血 |
[04:45] | Stackhouse, slow down. | 斯塔克豪斯 慢点说 |
[04:47] | They took Holly, Arlene. | 他们抓了霍莉 阿尔琳 |
[04:49] | What’d you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[04:50] | The Hep-Vs, they ran off with them. | 肝炎鬼 抓着他们跑了 |
[04:51] | Listen, Andy, I gotta go. | 听着 安迪 我得挂了 |
[04:55] | Adilyn! | 艾迪林 |
[04:59] | – Daddy? – Hep-vamps showed up at Bellefleur’s | -爸爸 -肝炎鬼袭击贝弗勒酒吧 |
[05:02] | and all hell broke loose. | 一片混乱 |
[05:03] | They kidnapped Holly and a bunch of other people. I gotta go. | 他们劫走了霍莉和其他几个人 我得出去 |
[05:07] | You stay inside, no matter what. | 你留在屋里 不管发生什么事 |
[05:09] | You understand me? | 听懂没有 |
[05:15] | There’s been an attack on Bellefleur’s. | 贝弗勒酒吧遭到袭击 |
[05:16] | I overheard what you said. Go. | 我听到你说话了 去吧 |
[05:19] | I’ll make sure that Adilyn is safe. | 我会保证艾迪林的安全 |
[05:22] | They killed your friend Tara. | 他们杀了你朋友泰拉 |
[05:23] | I don’t think you heard that part. | 我想你没听到这部分 |
[05:28] | Do not invite her in. Do you understand me? | 不要请她进屋 听懂没有 |
[05:31] | No matter what. | 不管发生什么事 |
[05:45] | Leave me alone. I can’t move. | 别管我 我动不了 |
[05:47] | My legs ain’t working. | 我的腿不听话 |
[05:49] | Can’t fucking deal with this. | 真他妈受不了了 |
[05:50] | I won’t. I gotta get out of here. | 我也不管了 我得赶紧离开 |
[05:53] | I don’t trust you, vampire. | 我不相信你 吸血鬼 |
[05:55] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点儿 |
[05:57] | Fucking vampire whore. | 睡吸血鬼的死婊子 |
[05:59] | Can’t keep her legs shut. | 就不能把她那两条腿收拢些 |
[06:02] | If I ran this town, | 要是镇子交给我来管 |
[06:03] | none of this shit would be happening. | 这些破事根本不会发生 |
[06:05] | Woulda thrown you out with the trash. | 真想把你当垃圾扔出去 |
[06:07] | Sookie Stackhouse, you shameful slut. | 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 不要脸的贱人 |
[06:10] | You killed Jim sure as if you had stabbed him in the heart. | 是你害死吉米 跟亲手戳死他没两样 |
[06:13] | Where’d they take ’em? | 肝炎鬼会带他们去哪儿 |
[06:15] | Holly and Arlene– which way did they go? | 霍莉和阿尔琳 他们往哪边走了 |
[06:17] | They went south. Alcide went after them, | 他们往南边走了 埃尔希德去追了 |
[06:19] | and I’m pretty sure Sam did, too. | 我相信山姆也去了 |
[06:34] | Miss Daniels, you need to drink my blood. | 丹尼尔斯女士 你得喝我的血 |
[06:36] | I ain’t drinkin’ no vampire blood. | 我不要喝吸血鬼的血 |
[06:38] | But you’re hurt and it will heal you, I promise. | 可是你受伤了 我能治好你 我保证 |
[06:46] | We lost the scent at Caddo Creek. | 追到卡多溪 气味消失了 |
[06:48] | Great fucking plan, Mr. Mayor. | 真他妈的好计划 镇长先生 |
[06:49] | I know, let’s have a fucking vampire-human mixer. | 我们来搞人鬼结对吧 |
[06:52] | Shut your mouth. They got my baby girl. | 闭上你的嘴 他们抓了我的姑娘 |
[06:54] | – Hey, that’s enough. – All right, Andy. | -够了 -行了 安迪 |
[06:56] | We gotta figure out how to find ’em. | 我们得想办法找到他们 |
[06:58] | These Hep-V vampires, they’ll be nesting. | 那些肝炎鬼 会有巢穴 |
[07:00] | Nesting? | 巢穴 |
[07:01] | They’ll be finding abandoned buildings with basements and no windows | 他们会找一座有无窗地下室的废弃建筑 |
[07:04] | and they’ll sleep there during the day. | 白天在里面睡觉 |
[07:06] | You take Violet, go check out the old Reeves place on Route 9. | 你带维奥利特 去查9号街老里夫斯家 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna go check the slaughterhouse. | 我去屠宰场看看 |
[07:10] | – I’ll come with you. – Like hell. | -我跟你去 -才怪 |
[07:11] | It’s not safe. Every human needs a vampire. | 现在不安全 每个人类都要有吸血鬼陪护 |
[07:15] | We need to get these people home safe. | 我们得送这些人安全回家 |
[07:18] | I’ll never understand how she can love the dead. | 真没法理解她怎么会爱死人 |
[07:20] | If she had only walked away, | 要是她当初一走了之 |
[07:21] | we wouldn’t be in this mess right now. | 我们也不会碰上这档子烂事 |
[07:24] | Fucking vampire whore. Spread your legs. | 操蛋的吸血鬼婊子 张腿挨操吧 |
[07:26] | You said you’ve been right. Look what it got you. | 你说你是对的 看看你的下场 |
[07:29] | How come you’re still alive and my baby’s dead? | 凭什么你还活着 我的宝贝却死了 |
[07:31] | She stood there at Terry’s funeral sayin’ all this bullshit. | 她在特里的葬礼上说的些什么鬼话 |
[07:34] | Exterminate the fuckin’ vampires. | 就该把这帮混蛋吸血鬼赶尽杀绝 |
[07:44] | – Hello? – Are you okay? | -喂 -没事吧 |
[07:47] | – Are you hurt? – No, I’m okay. | -没受伤吧 -没 我没事 |
[07:49] | Jess, they– | 杰西 他们 |
[07:52] | – they killed Tara. – Yeah, I know. | -他们杀了泰拉 -我知道 |
[07:58] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[08:01] | Wait, where are you? | 等等 你在哪儿 |
[08:06] | I’m at the Bellefleurs’. | 我在贝弗勒家 |
[08:09] | I offered them my protection. | 我为他们提供保护 |
[08:11] | I’m going to protect Adilyn. | 我得保护艾迪林 |
[08:15] | Have you fed? | 你吃过了吗 |
[08:17] | It’s okay, I’m– I’m not hungry. | 没事 我…我不饿 |
[08:20] | Jess, you have to eat. | 杰西 你得吃东西 |
[08:21] | I– I’ll see you later, okay? | 我…稍后跟你说 好吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah, okay. | 行 |
[08:30] | You’re a dog. | 你是只狗 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | I just saw you. | 我刚刚看到你了 |
[08:35] | You were a dog, you turned back into you. | 你是只狗 又变回现在的样子 |
[08:37] | What the fuck was that about? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[08:40] | Look, Vince, when Mayor Norris passed, | 听着 文斯 诺里斯镇长死后 |
[08:43] | you and me fought a hard campaign against each other, | 咱俩的竞争是挺激烈 |
[08:45] | so I don’t blame you for sour grapes, | 所以我不怪你说风凉话 |
[08:47] | but you tell these people their mayor’s a dog? | 但是你居然告诉这些人他们的镇长是只狗 |
[08:51] | See, all that’s gonna do is make you look crazy. | 这么做只会让你看起来疯疯癫癫 |
[08:53] | Don’t tell me I didn’t see what I saw. | 别告诉我 我看到的不是真的 |
[08:56] | You were a motherfucking dog. | 你他妈的就是一只狗 |
[08:58] | God damn it, fine. All right, you saw what you saw. | 该死的 行 你看到的是真的 |
[09:00] | Take a look around this place, Vince. | 抬头看看这里 文斯 |
[09:02] | Folks here are barely holding on. | 大家都快崩溃了 |
[09:04] | We throw them another curveball, people are gonna panic. | 我们再来个重磅炸弹 会引起民众恐慌的 |
[09:06] | What the fuck are you? | 你到底是什么东西 |
[09:08] | I’ll tell you everything, Vince, | 我会把一切告诉你的 文斯 |
[09:09] | but not until we get through this. | 等我们挺过这次打击之后再说 |
[09:11] | For the sake of the town we both love, | 看在我们热爱这座镇子的分上 |
[09:13] | I am begging you, please, | 我求你了 拜托了 |
[09:14] | can we keep this between us just for now? | 暂时别声张出去 |
[09:17] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[09:26] | Hey, listen up, everybody. | 注意了 各位 |
[09:28] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[09:30] | Those Hep-V vamps could be back any time. | 那些肝炎鬼随时都可能回来 |
[09:33] | We need every vampire to take their assigned human | 每个吸血鬼都带各自负责的人类 |
[09:36] | back to the safety of their home. | 回家去躲一躲 |
[09:38] | And there, if every Hep-V negative human | 如果没有感染吸血鬼肝炎病毒的人类 |
[09:40] | would kindly feed their vampire in exchange for their protection, | 都愿意给各自的吸血鬼喂食 换取保护 |
[09:45] | we got a better chance of making it through till the morning. | 我们就有更大几率撑到早晨 |
[09:47] | Now, tomorrow morning, | 明天早晨 |
[09:49] | we’re gonna meet up at Reverend Daniels’ church | 我们在丹尼尔斯神父的教堂碰头 |
[09:51] | to try and figure out how to help those folks who’ve been hit, | 讨论怎么帮助受到攻击的镇民 |
[09:53] | so please spread the word. | 请互相转达 |
[09:56] | You have a human? | 你有人类吗 |
[10:06] | Come on. I’m gonna get you home. | 来吧 我带你回家 |
[10:13] | Let’s get you home, Mr. Mayor. | 我带你回家吧 镇长先生 |
[10:14] | No, thanks, man, I’m fine. | 不 谢了 我没事 |
[10:17] | Every vampire a human. This was your plan. | 每个吸血鬼配对一个人类 这是你的计划 |
[10:20] | People need to see you sticking to it. | 要大家看到你也遵守才好 |
[10:23] | All right. | 行 |
[10:38] | Hey, this is Sookie. | 我是苏琪 |
[10:39] | I’m not in right now. Please leave a message. | 我暂时不在 请留言 |
[10:43] | Hey, where’d you go? I’m looking for you. | 你到哪儿去了 我在找你 |
[10:45] | We should head back. | 我们得回去了 |
[10:57] | 来电 埃尔希德 | |
[11:38] | We watch “Deer Hunter.” | 我们看《猎鹿人》 |
[12:03] | – What is your name? – Go fuck yourself. | -你叫什么名字 -去死 |
[12:07] | The lady “Go Fuck Yourself”! | 这位是”去死”女士 |
[12:14] | Challenger go first. | 挑战者先来 |
[12:33] | I’ve survived 27 times. | 我赢了二十七次 |
[12:37] | 27. | 二十七次 |
[12:46] | 28. | 二十八次了 |
[12:50] | Allah loves me. | 真主安拉眷顾我 |
[12:54] | Does your god love you? | 你的神眷顾你吗 |
[12:56] | Nope, my god fuckin’ hates me. | 不 我的神恨死我了 |
[13:05] | The world is ending. | 世界末日要来了 |
[13:07] | You need to make peace with your god. | 你要与你的神和解 |
[13:09] | Everyone I love leaves, everything I touch dies, | 我爱的人都离开了 我触碰的一切都凋零了 |
[13:12] | so forgive me if I don’t share your faith in my Lord. | 所以很抱歉 我对神没有你那么虔诚 |
[13:16] | – He can save you. – Yeah, tell you what. | -祂能够拯救你 -我跟你说吧 |
[13:19] | Your god and my god can go to a motel | 你的神和我的神可以去开个房 |
[13:21] | and have a circle jerk for all I care. | 互相操 关我屁事 |
[13:23] | I’ll be in Hell having a three-way with the Devil. | 我要去地狱跟魔鬼玩三人行 |
[13:26] | Your words are hollow. | 你的话空乏无力 |
[13:28] | I can see the love and pain in your eyes. | 我能看到你眼中的爱和痛苦 |
[13:34] | Because this feeling… | 正是这种情感 |
[13:38] | right now makes you closer to God, no? | 此刻使你与神靠得更近 不是吗 |
[13:43] | Makes you know you’re alive? | 使你知道你还活着 |
[13:45] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[13:48] | No, I’m not. | 没有的事 |
[13:51] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[14:09] | So where the fuck’s my maker? | 我的创造者在他妈的哪儿 |
[14:14] | This is who you have to see. | 这是你要找的人 |
[15:17] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事我很遗憾 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | You can’t come in here, though, right? | 不过你进不来 对吗 |
[15:30] | – Even though the window’s open? – That’s right. | -哪怕窗户开着 -没错 |
[15:33] | I can’t come in without an invitation. | 必须有人邀请我才能进去 |
[15:36] | That’s kind of a weird rule. | 这种规则真奇怪 |
[15:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:44] | I heard what you said to my dad before. | 我听到你对我爸爸说的话了 |
[15:47] | About not wanting to hurt me. | 你说不想伤害我 |
[15:52] | I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[15:58] | I have nightmares about that night. | 我常做关于那晚的噩梦 |
[16:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:12] | It’s ’cause of my blood, right? | 是因为我的血 对吗 |
[16:14] | I smell different to vampires? | 对吸血鬼来说 我的气味很特别 |
[16:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:19] | Do I still smell good to you? | 你还觉得我闻着很香吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:25] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[16:27] | No. | 不会 |
[16:29] | Well, what if you can’t help it? | 如果你控制不住呢 |
[16:40] | I should hate you. | 我应该恨你的 |
[16:45] | But I don’t. | 但我恨不起来 |
[16:54] | Was that your boyfriend? | 那是你男朋友吗 |
[16:56] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | On the phone, was that your boyfriend? | 打来电话的那个 是你男朋友吗 |
[17:00] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 对 是的 |
[17:03] | Well, what’s he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[17:06] | He’s– he’s so loving | 他…他人很好 |
[17:09] | and kind and gentle | 很善良 很温柔 |
[17:12] | and he’s hot, too. | 也很性感 |
[17:14] | Yeah, he’s, like, sexy as heck. | 真的是性感爆了 |
[17:20] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[17:21] | There’s this one boy, but I don’t know. | 有个男孩挺特别 不过我也不知道 |
[17:25] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[17:28] | Wade. | 韦德 |
[17:30] | Holly’s boy? | 霍莉的儿子 |
[17:32] | You have a crush on Holly’s boy? | 你喜欢霍莉的儿子 |
[17:34] | – No, not a crush exactly. – Yes, you do. | -也不是喜欢啦 -就是喜欢 |
[17:36] | What is she? | 她是什么 |
[17:40] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[17:53] | You walked home alone. | 你一个人走回了家 |
[17:57] | After what happened tonight, | 今晚发生了这种事 |
[17:58] | it ain’t a question of whether these Hep-V vamps | 肝炎鬼在林子里追杀我们 |
[18:00] | are out there in the woods looking for us. | 已经是铁板钉钉的事实了 |
[18:01] | We know they’re out there, Sookie. Why would you do that? | 他们到处找我们 苏琪 你为什么要这样 |
[18:06] | – I read your thoughts. – What? | -我读了你的想法 -什么 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry, I know I’m not supposed to, | 抱歉 我知道我不应该那样做 |
[18:10] | but I got no buffer tonight. | 但是今晚我抵挡不住 |
[18:12] | – And I can’t– they just keep coming in… – Sookie. | -那些声音就这样涌了进来 -苏琪 |
[18:14] | And I expect it from everybody else, | 别人那样想我 我可以理解 |
[18:17] | – but not from you. – What? | -可是你不能 -不能什么 |
[18:19] | You’re supposed to love me and support me, | 你应该是爱我的 支持我的 |
[18:22] | and even you are blaming me for this, | 可连你也在怪我 |
[18:24] | blaming me for what’s happened to this town | 怪我给镇上惹来了这么多事 |
[18:26] | and blaming me for Arlene being missing. | 怪我害得阿尔琳失踪了 |
[18:27] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[18:28] | I read your thoughts. | 我读了你的想法 |
[18:32] | – Sookie, it ain’t fair. – I know that. | -苏琪 这不公平 -我知道 |
[18:35] | It ain’t fair to judge me and push me away | 如果因为我的一些想法 |
[18:37] | – ’cause of something I thought. – I know that, too. | -就评判或疏远我是不公平的 -我也知道 |
[18:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:40] | You’re not telling me anything I don’t already know | 你告诉我的事情我都知道了 |
[18:44] | because, newsflash, I can read your fucking thoughts, you get it? | 因为 不好意思 我有读心能力 懂吗 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, it’s my fucking curse | 很抱歉 这是我受到的诅咒 |
[18:50] | to know the truth of what people think of me always, | 总是知道别人心里怎么想我 |
[18:53] | to feel the pain and the hurt | 感受痛苦和伤害 |
[18:56] | and the ugly, ugly truth. | 知道残酷的真相 |
[18:59] | Even you, even Jason, even Andy and Sam | 不管是你 还是杰森 安迪和山姆 |
[19:02] | and every goddamn human in this town. | 还是这镇子上的每一个人 |
[19:06] | – Sookie, I– – Tara’s dead. | -苏琪 我… -泰拉死了 |
[19:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:17] | – I’m sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | -很抱歉 -说抱歉的应该是我 |
[19:23] | I need to be on my own right now. | 我需要一个人静一静 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:57] | How many people you seen die? | 你见过多少人死去 |
[20:00] | How many? | 多少 |
[20:04] | I’ve lost count. | 数不清 |
[20:09] | You know, me and Tara, we grew up together. | 你知道 我和泰拉一起长大 |
[20:13] | She’d come over to our place all the time. | 她总来我家玩 |
[20:18] | She’d come running over with her skinny little legs | 只要她妈妈又喝醉了酒 |
[20:20] | whenever her mom would hit the bottle. | 她就迈着两条小细腿跑来 |
[20:25] | It’s weird, huh? | 很奇怪吧 |
[20:27] | I mean, it feels like we should stop, don’t it? | 我是说 感觉没法再这样了 是不是 |
[20:31] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[20:33] | What… | 怎么了 |
[20:35] | Somebody’s here already. | 已经有人来了 |
[20:42] | The hell? | 见鬼了 |
[20:51] | Evening, Stackhouse. | 晚上好 斯塔克豪斯 |
[20:53] | Vince? | 文斯吗 |
[20:56] | What are you folks up to? | 你们要干什么 |
[20:57] | Hunting those H-vamps. They took Lou’s brother. | 找肝炎鬼 他们抓走了卢的哥哥 |
[21:00] | All due respect, that’s my job. | 恕我直言 那是我的工作 |
[21:03] | All due respect, you aren’t equipped. | 恕我直言 你没有装备 |
[21:06] | Now, the Feds might be, | 联调局那帮家伙还行 |
[21:08] | but they’re all camped out in the big cities, | 可他们都驻扎在大城市 |
[21:09] | which means small town America, well, we’re on our own. | 所以我们这种美国小镇 只好靠自己了 |
[21:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喂喂喂 |
[21:14] | Listen, we are all freaked out | 听着 先前的事儿 |
[21:16] | by the Armageddon-like situation that we got going on here, | 跟末日大决战一样 把我们都吓坏了 |
[21:21] | but you folks taking matters into your own hands? | 但你们这帮家伙要自己解决问题 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s just a shortcut straight to the morgue. | 你们这样子简直是找死 |
[21:27] | So the alternative is to, what, Jason? | 那又能怎么办呢 杰森 |
[21:29] | Put our faith in you? | 要我们相信你 |
[21:31] | Or Sheriff Bellefleur and Mayor Merlotte? | 还是相信贝弗勒警长或马洛特镇长 |
[21:32] | If they took Caleb, we gotta get ’em back. | 他们抓走了加勒 我们要把他救回来 |
[21:34] | I would seriously put that gun down if I were you. | 聪明的话 就把枪放下 |
[21:36] | – Violet, I got this. – Oh, so is that how it is? | -维奥利特 交给我 -原来是这么回事 |
[21:37] | Is she the law now? Deputy vampire? | 如今她就是法律了 吸血鬼警官 |
[21:40] | – No, that’s not how it is. – You a fangbanger now, Stackhouse? | -不是的 -你是尖牙控吗 斯塔克豪斯 |
[21:44] | – Jason is mine. – Violet. | -杰森是我的 -维奥利特 |
[21:46] | So why don’t you take your puny little guns back home | 你们还是拿着小手枪回家 |
[21:50] | and go fuck your depressed homey housewives | 用你们的小鸡鸡 |
[21:53] | with your tiny little dicks? | 回去操你郁闷的老婆 |
[21:56] | What if I don’t have a dick? Can I stay? | 我要是没鸡鸡呢 可以留下吗 |
[21:59] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[22:01] | But then I’ll have no choice but to rip your fucking head off | 但我就别无选择了 只能拧下你的头 |
[22:04] | – and use it as a candy dish. – Violet! | -拿来做糖果罐 -维奥利特 |
[22:07] | Okay, now, why don’t you folks go on, now? | 好了 我看你们就别耽搁了 |
[22:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:15] | All right, come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[22:26] | What was that? | 你怎么回事 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:46] | Oh, you can come in, I guess. | 我想你可以进来 |
[23:03] | I like your place. | 我喜欢你的屋子 |
[23:05] | Yeah, it has a certain ghetto je ne sais quoi. | 有种难以形容的贫民区味道 |
[23:11] | I know you got to eat, but… | 我知道你要吸血 |
[23:14] | it is motherfucking mandatory that I get my brain | 但是当务之急 我必须 |
[23:17] | out of this plane of existence right the fuck now. | 让自己从这该死的现实中脱离出来 |
[23:21] | So gimme a sec while I get altered | 所以给我一点时间 |
[23:23] | and then I’ll give you lunch. | 之后我就给你吃午饭 |
[23:32] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[23:44] | So, you Jessica’s man, right? | 你是杰西卡的男人吧 |
[23:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[23:48] | She cool. | 她挺不赖嘛 |
[23:54] | I am sorry about your cousin. | 你表妹的事我很抱歉 |
[23:56] | You know, | 其实呢 |
[23:59] | I feel relieved. | 我如释重负 |
[24:02] | How fucked up is that? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[24:04] | I guess because I grieved the first time she died. | 我猜是因为她第一次死时我很伤心 |
[24:07] | The second time she died, I don’t feel nothing inside. | 她第二次死时 我内心就没感觉了 |
[24:27] | All my friends died… | 我的朋友都死了 |
[24:30] | …in Vietnam. | 在越南 |
[24:32] | All of them. | 无一幸免 |
[24:35] | Their bodies would be brought home on this plane. | 遗体会被飞机送回国 |
[24:38] | Wood coffins, a flag draped over top. | 木头棺材 盖着国旗 |
[24:43] | A notification officer and a chaplain | 一名报丧军官和一名随军牧师 |
[24:46] | would show up in town. | 到镇子里去 |
[24:48] | And they’d drive down the road in their Ford Galaxy | 他们开一辆福特银河车驶过街区 |
[24:52] | and all the moms and all the dads would come out on their front porch | 镇上的父母全都站在自家前廊上 |
[24:56] | and they would hold their breath and wait | 屏息凝神地静候着 |
[25:00] | to see which house the officer stopped at. | 看军车停在哪家门前 |
[25:08] | You served? | 你参军了吗 |
[25:11] | I was a draft dodger, a pacifist. | 我逃了兵役 我是和平主义者 |
[25:14] | I don’t believe in violence in any form. | 不相信任何形式的暴力 |
[25:17] | If I had lived then, I’d be right there with you. | 我要是活在那年代 肯定跟你一样 |
[25:24] | One day, I was home for Christmas | 有年我回家过圣诞 |
[25:27] | and the officer came to my best friend’s house. | 报丧军官去了我最好的朋友家 |
[25:32] | Danny Monoghan. He lived right across the street. | 丹尼·莫纳汉 就在我家对面 |
[25:36] | Danny and I, we were– | 丹尼和我 我们… |
[25:38] | Well, he was… | 他那时… |
[25:46] | The officer delivered the news that Danny had died | 那军官向他家人宣布了死讯 |
[25:49] | during the Battle of Hue– mortar attack. | 他在顺化之战中死于迫击炮袭击 |
[25:52] | So I went across the street | 我走到街对面 |
[25:53] | to pay my respects to Danny’s family. | 想和丹尼的家人说声节哀顺变 |
[25:57] | Danny’s dad, Mr. Monoghan, | 丹尼的爸爸 莫纳汉先生 |
[25:59] | he grabbed Danny’s old Louisville Slugger. | 拿起丹尼用过的棒球棒 |
[26:02] | It’s the same bat Danny and I had used all through high school. | 那根球棒我和丹尼整个高中时代都在用 |
[26:05] | And he beat me with it right in the middle of the street. | 他就用那根球棒在大街上痛殴了我一顿 |
[26:08] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[26:09] | Called me a “Hippie faggot” | 骂我是”嬉皮士基佬” |
[26:13] | And just left me there to die. | 然后就任我躺在那里等死 |
[26:15] | This vampire in town took pity on me… | 镇上有个吸血鬼可怜我 |
[26:20] | made me a vampire that night. | 当晚就把我变成了吸血鬼 |
[26:23] | So, if you ask me, | 所以要我说 |
[26:25] | there’s zero point in feeling pain or fear, | 这些情感都没意义 痛苦 恐惧 |
[26:31] | grief or regret. | 悲伤或悔恨 |
[26:35] | You can laugh, you can cry, | 你可以大笑 可以痛哭 |
[26:37] | you can smoke out. | 或者就抽烟 |
[26:40] | It doesn’t matter. | 都无所谓 |
[26:41] | To Tara or to the universe. | 对泰拉 对全世界 |
[26:43] | It makes no fucking difference. | 你做什么都没区别 |
[26:48] | You are one metaphysical fuck. | 你这混账说话还挺有哲理 |
[26:52] | So, homey. | 好了 伙计 |
[26:58] | Gimme your best shot. | 好好咬我一口 |
[27:28] | What the fuck?! | 去你妈的 |
[27:31] | Get back in the car. | 回车上来 |
[27:32] | It’s not safe out here. What are you doing? | 这外面不安全 你要干什么 |
[27:35] | I am a man. | 我是个爷们 |
[27:37] | I’m a fucking officer of the law. | 老子可是执法的警官 |
[27:40] | You left me standing with my dick out back there. | 你刚才当众让我丢人现眼 |
[27:44] | How do you think that makes me feel? | 你这样让我怎么想 |
[27:47] | I don’t know, Jason. | 我不知道 杰森 |
[27:49] | How does that make you feel? | 你怎么想啊 |
[27:52] | You won’t let me fuck you. | 你不让我操你 |
[27:54] | You won’t let me do my job. | 还不让我干自己的事 |
[27:57] | You fucking feed on me every night. | 你他妈的每晚吸我的血 |
[28:00] | This is bullshit! | 这算什么狗屁 |
[28:03] | My balls are so fucking blue, they’re about to fall off. | 我蛋蛋都憋得发紫了 快掉下来了 |
[28:08] | Well, what are you going to do about it, huh, Jason? | 那你打算怎么办 杰森 |
[28:12] | I’m gonna fuck you. | 我要操你 |
[28:16] | And you’re gonna fuck me back. | 你再给我操回来 |
[28:20] | We’re gonna fuck together. | 我们好好地操一次 |
[28:24] | You hear me, woman? | 听到没 娘们 |
[28:26] | Let’s fuck! For fuck’s sake! | 操他妈的 操个痛快 |
[28:30] | It’s about fucking time, Jason. | 操他妈的是时候了 杰森 |
[28:33] | I’ve been waiting. | 我等了好久 |
[29:09] | Come on out, baby girl! | 出来啊 小姑娘 |
[29:11] | – I don’t bite! – Shut the fuck up! | -我又不咬人 -你他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[29:14] | Why she smell so good? | 她怎么闻起来这么香 |
[29:16] | You had a taste? | 你尝过了吧 |
[29:19] | I get that you wanna keep her all to yourself. | 我知道你为什么要守着她啦 |
[29:23] | Sink your teeth into that sweet flesh. | 好咬一口那甜美的肉 |
[29:27] | But didn’t your mama tell you it’s nice to share? | 你妈妈没教过你吗 好东西要分享 |
[29:29] | You cross that line and I will fucking kill you! | 你敢跨过那条线 我他妈就杀了你 |
[29:32] | Me? | 杀我吗 |
[29:34] | I’m dying anyway. | 反正我也快死了 |
[29:37] | Got nothing to lose. | 没什么损失 |
[29:44] | – Close the window! – He can’t hurt me, you said. | -关上窗户 -你说了他伤不到我 |
[29:46] | Not if I don’t invite him in. | 除非我请他进来 |
[29:49] | I said that he couldn’t come inside. | 我说他进不来 |
[29:51] | I never said that he couldn’t hurt you. | 没说他伤不到你 |
[29:53] | We could share her. We could fuck her. | 我们可以一起享用她 上了她 |
[29:58] | – I need you to drink my blood. – What? | -我要你喝我的血 -什么 |
[30:01] | Listen, if you drink my blood, even one drop, | 你喝了我的血 哪怕只喝一滴 |
[30:04] | I will always know where you are | 我就随时都能知道你在哪里 |
[30:06] | and I will always be able to protect you. | 就可以一直保护你了 |
[30:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:15] | No. | 不要 |
[30:16] | You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[30:18] | I trusted you before. | 我之前信过你 |
[30:39] | You stay the fuck back! | 你给我滚回去 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna taste that little girl before I die. | 我死之前要尝尝那小丫头 |
[30:46] | Oh, sweet Jesus. I can see her. | 仁慈的主啊 我能看到她 |
[30:49] | Honey, it’s gonna be all right. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[30:50] | My Tara’s talking to me. | 我的泰拉在跟我讲话 |
[30:52] | Tara? Tara? | 泰拉 泰拉 |
[30:54] | – Tara, baby? I’m right here. – What’s wrong with her? | -泰拉 宝贝 我在这儿 -她怎么了 |
[30:56] | – She’s high on your blood. – I’m right here, baby. | -她喝你的血喝嗨了 -我在这儿 宝贝 |
[30:58] | – I didn’t give her that much. – Go around the other side. | -我没给她那么多啊 -去那边 |
[31:00] | Mrs. Daniels, you gotta calm down. | 丹尼尔斯夫人 你要冷静下来 |
[31:01] | She ain’t in Heaven. She needs our help. | 她不在天堂 她需要我们的帮助 |
[31:03] | That’s the vampire blood talking. | 这是在说胡话呢 |
[31:04] | – Honey, come on, come on. – She can’t speak. | -亲爱的 过来 过来 -她说不了话 |
[31:06] | – Listen to me. – She ain’t saying any words. | -听我说 -她什么话都没说 |
[31:08] | Tara is on the other side, you see? | 泰拉已经走了 明白吗 |
[31:10] | – She ain’t in Heaven. – Honey, listen to me. | -她不在天堂 -亲爱的 听我说 |
[31:12] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[31:13] | No, no, that’s the vampire blood talking now. | 不 不 这是在说胡话 |
[31:15] | Shh, I want you to quiet down. | 我需要你静下来 |
[31:17] | That’s it, quiet down. Now, lay down. | 就是这样 静下来 现在躺下 |
[31:20] | – Lay down. – Tara, I’m right here. | -躺下 -泰拉 我在这儿 |
[31:25] | Tara… | 泰拉 |
[31:28] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[31:30] | – Go to sleep, baby. Go to sleep. – I won’t leave you. | -睡吧 宝贝 睡吧 -我不会离开你 |
[31:37] | – I won’t. I won’t. – Yes, yes. | -我不会的 我不会的 -好 好 |
[31:40] | – I won’t. I won’t. – Yes. | -我不会的 我不会的 -好 |
[31:56] | Tara ever tell you about her– her mother’s issues? | 泰拉跟你讲过她母亲的问题吗 |
[32:01] | I know a little bit. | 我知道一点 |
[32:03] | No more blood for her, you understand? | 别再给她血了 明白吗 |
[32:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:09] | It’ll be out of her system by morning. | 明天早上就会排出体外了 |
[32:12] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你来帮忙 |
[32:24] | I’ve got nowhere to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[32:28] | Eric’s gone. | 埃里克走了 |
[32:31] | Pam’s gone. | 帕姆也走了 |
[32:33] | And I was rooming with Tara, but I– | 我之前跟泰拉一起住 可我… |
[32:38] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回去 |
[32:39] | I can’t sleep there with all of her stuff and her smell | 我不能去住 那里有她的东西和她的味道 |
[32:42] | with her just being… gone. | 而她就那么走了 |
[32:46] | Lord, Lord, Lord. | 主啊 主啊 |
[32:49] | You a lost sheep, ain’t ya? | 你就是迷途的羔羊 |
[32:53] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:15] | Lord knows it ain’t much… | 虽然条件不好 |
[33:18] | but it’s light-tight. | 但起码不透光 |
[33:19] | You can stay as long as you’d like. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[33:22] | I’ll see you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[33:24] | You sleep now, sweetheart. | 睡吧 亲爱的 |
[33:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:32] | Sami. | 萨米 |
[34:38] | My daughter for you. | 我女儿给你 |
[34:40] | She is no sick. | 她没得病 |
[34:54] | While your daughter does look delicious, | 你女儿看起来的确很可口 |
[34:57] | I’ll pass. | 但还是算了 |
[35:00] | When was last time you feed? | 你上次吸血是什么时候了 |
[35:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[35:03] | Just the information, please. | 只要情报 谢谢 |
[35:22] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定哪里弄错了 |
[35:23] | No mistake. | 没错 |
[35:25] | – He would never– – My information is accurate. | -他绝不会… -我的情报绝对正确 |
[35:28] | What you do is your choice. | 怎么决断是你的事 |
[36:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:03] | This place closed down a year ago. | 这地方一年前关的 |
[37:06] | Used to find kids partying in here all the time. | 之前经常有小孩在里面狂欢 |
[37:29] | They’ve been nesting here. | 他们在这儿筑过巢 |
[37:43] | Holly! | 霍莉 |
[38:23] | Jesus Ch– | 我的天 |
[38:29] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[38:32] | Vampire! | 吸血鬼 |
[38:34] | Hold on, hold on. Stay right where you are Mr. Compton. | 别动 站着别动 康普顿先生 |
[38:38] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:39] | Don’t look him in the eyes, y’all. | 你们都别看他眼睛 |
[38:40] | All right, everybody calm down, all right? | 大家都冷静一下 好吗 |
[38:42] | We’re all on the same side here. | 我们是一边的 |
[38:44] | Like fuck we are. They took my brother. | 谁他妈和你一边 他们把我哥哥带走了 |
[38:46] | They took my Holly. | 他们也抓走了我的霍莉 |
[38:47] | Well, then it serves you right. | 那是你活该 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:51] | “For every human a vampire”? | “每个人一个吸血鬼” |
[38:56] | “For every vampire a human”? | “每个吸血鬼一个人类” |
[38:59] | Look at what they’re doing to people. | 瞧瞧他们对人类做了什么 |
[39:03] | You and Mayor Merlotte, | 你和马洛特镇长 |
[39:06] | you stood up there in church | 你们站在教堂里头 |
[39:09] | and you told us to trust the vampires. | 要我们去信任吸血鬼 |
[39:13] | Now people we love are dead! | 现在我们爱的人都死了 |
[39:16] | Our friends have been taken! | 我们的朋友也被掳走了 |
[39:18] | It’s me that you want. | 你们想要的人是我 |
[39:21] | The mixer was my idea. | 结对是我的主意 |
[39:24] | – Mine and Mayor Merlotte’s. – He ain’t my mayor. | -还有马洛特镇长 -他不再是我的镇长了 |
[39:26] | Now maybe you didn’t notice, | 也许你们没留意 |
[39:29] | but the sheriff wasn’t at Bellefleur’s tonight. | 警长今晚不在贝弗勒酒吧 |
[39:33] | Not until he got the call about what happened. | 他接到电话才知道出事了 |
[39:37] | He was at home in protest. | 他当时在家 以示抗议 |
[39:41] | You let him go, | 你们放他走 |
[39:43] | you can do what you want with me. | 我就任凭你们处置 |
[39:48] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[39:50] | Why don’t you get outta here, Andy? | 你不如先出去吧 安迪 |
[39:52] | And don’t look back | 别回头看 |
[39:53] | ’cause you don’t wanna see what’s coming next. | 因为你可不想看到接下来的情景 |
[39:57] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你说得不对 |
[40:00] | I do wanna see it. | 我很想看看 |
[40:03] | This vampire and me, | 这个吸血鬼和我 |
[40:06] | there’s a history here and it ain’t a good one. | 相识已久 积怨不少 |
[40:10] | If you’re gonna end him, | 如果你们要结果他 |
[40:11] | I deserve to be the one to do it. | 该由我来动手 |
[40:13] | What’d he do to you? | 他把你怎么了 |
[40:16] | That’s between him and me. | 那是我和他之间的事 |
[40:22] | Okay, Sheriff, do it. | 那好 警长 来吧 |
[40:25] | We could use you on our side. | 你可以在我们这边大有所为 |
[40:41] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[40:45] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么 孩子 |
[40:49] | – Lou. – Listen to me, Lou. | -卢 -听我说 卢 |
[40:52] | I want you to forget the fact that | 我要你暂时忘掉 |
[40:54] | I’m the sheriff of this parish for just a second. | 我是这个教区的警长 |
[40:58] | Firing a weapon at another human being is a big fucking deal. | 朝一个人开枪绝对是件大事 |
[41:03] | When you do it, when you pull that trigger, | 当你扣动扳机 开枪的那一刻 |
[41:06] | you are crossing a line you can never come back from. | 你就跨过了一条再也无法回头的界线 |
[41:10] | Pull it. | 开枪 |
[41:13] | Your life’s never gonna be the same. | 你的生活就将彻底改变 |
[41:16] | You be sure this is what you wanna do | 你要确定这是你想做的事 |
[41:17] | ’cause I will pull my fucking trigger, Lou. | 因为我会扣动这该死的扳机 卢 |
[41:19] | I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again. | 这不是第一次也不是最后一次 |
[41:21] | So help me, God, I will. | 我向上帝发誓 我会开枪的 |
[41:33] | Get the hell outta here. | 都滚出去 |
[41:37] | Go on, go home. It’s not safe. | 快走 回家 这里不安全 |
[41:41] | I can’t believe you’re just gonna stand by | 真不敢相信你竟然袖手旁观 |
[41:42] | and let these H-vamps kill our town. | 任这些肝炎鬼在镇子里杀人 |
[41:44] | Ain’t nobody standin’ by. | 没有人袖手旁观 |
[41:48] | It’s to be continued. | 这事儿没完 |
[41:49] | No, son, this shit’s over. | 不 这破事结束了 |
[41:54] | Get! | 快走 |
[41:58] | Come on. Man, he’s drunk anyway. | 走吧 他肯定喝多了 |
[42:23] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[42:26] | We ain’t never gonna make it outta here. | 我们永远逃不出去了 |
[42:29] | Not ever. | 永远别想 |
[42:31] | Bon Temps got a police force of five people | 良辰镇警局只有五个人 |
[42:34] | and I’m one of them. | 我还是其中之一 |
[42:35] | That is not true. Andy’s gonna find us. | 不可能 安迪会找到我们的 |
[42:38] | We are in Shreveport! | 我们在什里夫波特 |
[42:40] | In the basement of some fangbanger bar! | 某家尖牙控酒吧的地下室里 |
[42:44] | How they gonna find us in time? | 他们怎么可能及时找到我们 |
[42:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[42:47] | I can’t die down here. I’ve got kids. | 我不能死在这儿 我还有孩子 |
[42:50] | No, no, no, no. You’ve gotta keep your head up, Arlene. | 别别 你要振作起来 阿尔琳 |
[42:52] | You hear me? I can’t have you losing it on me. | 听见了吗 你可不能失去理智 |
[42:55] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 一定会没事的 |
[42:58] | – We’re gonna be okay. – I can’t feel her. | -我们会没事的 -我感觉不到她了 |
[43:01] | I don’t think she’s– | 我觉得她已经… |
[43:01] | She’s gonna be okay. She’s just fine. | 她会平安的 没事的 |
[43:04] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[43:05] | Keep your head down and be quiet. | 把头低下 别出声 |
[43:07] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[43:10] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[43:14] | Oh, please, God. Please. | 求求你了 天啊 拜托 |
[43:18] | Oh, God, please don’t. Please, please. | 天啊 求求你不要 求你了 |
[43:21] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不要 不要 |
[43:23] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[43:25] | Please, please, don’t. Please, please, please, don’t kill me. | 求求你 求求你 别杀我 |
[43:27] | Please, please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[43:31] | Oh, please, please don’t. Please don’t. | 求求你 求求你 别杀我 |
[43:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[43:43] | No fucking way. | 你他妈休想 |
[43:46] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[43:47] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[44:16] | Look, I wanna say thank you for what you did back there. | 听着 我想说谢谢 刚才在那边你帮我 |
[44:19] | I saved your miserable hide because I need your help | 我救你这条命是因为我需要你帮助 |
[44:21] | to get Holly and Arlene back. | 把霍莉和阿尔琳找回来 |
[44:25] | But we are not good. | 我俩的恩怨并没有完 |
[44:27] | We will never be good. | 永远都没完 |
[44:29] | There ain’t nothing in this world can make right | 这世上没有任何事情可以弥补 |
[44:31] | what you done to me and my family. | 你对我和我家人做的那些事 |
[44:33] | So save your thanks. | 省着你的谢谢吧 |
[44:59] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[45:41] | Dawn’s coming. You should go. | 天快亮了 你该走了 |
[45:44] | You’re willing to die for her? | 你真想为她死吗 |
[45:47] | I am not leaving. | 我不走 |
[46:05] | We have an attic! | 我家有阁楼 |
[46:06] | No! | 不 |
[46:07] | You’re gonna die out here! | 你留在外面会死的 |
[46:09] | You stay inside. Do not invite me in. | 你别出来 也别邀请我进去 |
[46:13] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[46:15] | You shouldn’t. | 别 |
[46:17] | Jessica, I invite you in. | 杰西卡 我邀请你进来 |
[46:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[46:23] | I invite you in! | 我邀请你进来 |
[46:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[46:31] | Let me in, you fucking bitch! | 让我进去 你个臭婊子 |
[46:34] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[46:37] | Come on, lady! | 快点啊 小姑娘 |
[46:39] | I’ve gotta make her mine! | 我要她成为我的 |
[46:42] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[46:44] | You bitch! | 臭婊子 |
[46:46] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[46:57] | Yes, brothers and sisters, | 是的 兄弟姐妹们 |
[46:59] | it has been night a long, long time. | 我们身在漫长的黑夜 |
[47:03] | But when I got up today, I prayed to God. | 但我今天起床 向上帝祈祷 |
[47:07] | I asked Him for guidance. | 请求祂的指引 |
[47:09] | I strained to listen. | 我全神贯注地聆听 |
[47:13] | And He told me, | 祂对我说 |
[47:16] | “Morning is coming.” | “黎明即将到来” |
[47:20] | Yes, He did. Morning is coming. | 没错 祂说了 黎明即将到来 |
[47:23] | – Let the church say, “Amen.” – Amen. | -大家一起说 阿门 -阿门 |
[47:26] | You have to believe me, children of God, | 大家必须相信我 上帝的儿女们 |
[47:28] | that when you stay with the Lord, if you cling to Him, | 如果你们坚信祂 就跟上帝同在 |
[47:31] | if you abide in Him, | 如果你们遵从祂 |
[47:34] | well, then, He’ll let you catch a glimpse of the morning. | 那么祂就会领着你们看见曙光 |
[47:39] | It’s hard to know what to say. | 我也不知道该说些什么 |
[47:42] | Our community has been raided. | 我们镇子遭到了袭击 |
[47:44] | Don’t you put your hand on me, Sookie Stackhouse. | 少拿你的手碰我 苏琪·斯塔克豪斯 |
[47:50] | It’s your fault my baby’s dead. | 我宝贝死了 全都怪你 |
[47:53] | She always went running to you. | 她总是跑去找你 |
[47:55] | And you led her down the path to Hell. | 而你领着她走向地狱 |
[47:57] | You are not welcome in this house of God. | 教堂不欢迎你 |
[48:03] | Fucking slut. | 该死的贱人 |
[48:04] | Vampire-fucking bitch. | 跟吸血鬼乱搞的婊子 |
[48:06] | Why don’t you run back to your vampire lover? | 怎么不回你的吸血鬼情人那儿呢 |
[48:08] | I wanna fuck you, vampire fucker. | 我想操你 操鬼的婊子 |
[48:10] | Has she no shame? | 她就不知羞耻吗 |
[48:11] | – Get out, you stupid cunt. – I wish she would leave. | -出去 傻娘们 -我希望她走 |
[48:14] | – Vampires flock to you like geese. – I’m wanna fuckin’ kill you. | -吸血鬼像一群鹅围着你转 -我想杀了你 |
[48:16] | – How long can I stay off? – Stab you through the heart. | -我能忍多久 -插穿你的心脏 |
[48:20] | Run you out of town. You don’t belong here. | 滚出镇子 你不属于这里 |
[48:21] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你们 |
[48:23] | I can hear each and every one of you. | 我能听见你们每个人的想法 |
[48:26] | At least Lettie Mae’s got the decency | 至少莱提·梅是个正派人 |
[48:28] | to say what she thinks to my face. | 把心里话当着我的面说出来了 |
[48:33] | I’ve lived in Bon Temps my whole life. | 我这辈子都住在良辰镇 |
[48:38] | And I love this town, | 我爱这个镇子 |
[48:40] | and I’ve known all of you my whole life. | 我从小就认识你们 |
[48:43] | And even though most of you hate me, | 虽然你们大多人都恨我 |
[48:45] | I love just about everybody here. | 但我爱这里的每个人 |
[48:47] | And I know what most of you think of me, | 我知道你们大多数是怎么想我的 |
[48:49] | that some of you blame me for what’s happened. | 你们有些人把发生的事情怪到我头上 |
[48:53] | And you’re not wrong. | 也不算错 |
[48:56] | I played a part, but we can’t go back to the way things were | 我也有份 但我们没法回到原来的生活 |
[49:00] | and I can’t save those who have been lost. | 我救不活那些已经不在的人 |
[49:05] | But some of our friends and loved ones | 但我们的一些朋友和亲人 |
[49:07] | are fighting for their lives right now, | 此时正在为活下来而努力 |
[49:08] | and for better or for worse, | 不管怎样 |
[49:10] | nobody in this town knows vampires better than me. | 镇子上没人比我更了解吸血鬼 |
[49:16] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[49:21] | Please let me help. | 请让我尽一份力 |