时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈是什么鬼 |
[00:26] | Mum? | 妈 |
[00:33] | Mum! | 妈 |
[00:36] | Mum! | 妈 |
[00:40] | I think the tumble dryer might be on the mend. | 坏了的烘干机好像变好了 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[01:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:42] | Is there anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[01:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:37] | Balls. | 妈的 |
[02:40] | 1 1 1 One. One. One. | |
[02:44] | 1 One. | |
[02:46] | Alt. | 变更 |
[02:49] | 1 1 1 1 One. One. One. One. | |
[02:57] | All right, let’s have a look at what we have. | 好吧 来看看是什么情况 |
[03:00] | 1 1 One. One. | |
[03:09] | Let’s see if this does the trick. | 看看这样能不能行 |
[03:16] | Ah, yes. | 太好了 |
[03:20] | Tormilade. | 电气石 |
[03:24] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[03:45] | 白床单小组前往莱斯特郡调查 全英国闹鬼最严重的男孩 | |
[04:14] | Hey, did you steal one of my digestives? | 嘿 你偷了我的易消化饼干吗 |
[04:17] | No. | 没有 |
[04:18] | You did, I can see you chewing. | 你肯定偷了 我还能看到你在嚼呢 |
[04:20] | You don’t have to creep around here, Dad, | 你在这里没必要鬼鬼祟祟的 爸 |
[04:22] | just nicking things, it’s daft. | 还偷东西 太傻了 |
[04:24] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[04:25] | Makes me feel like Raffles, the gentleman thief. | 让我觉得自己跟绅士大盗拉夫勒斯一样 |
[04:31] | When are you gonna fix the upstairs/downstairs? | 你打算什么时候修这个滑梯装置 |
[04:35] | I’ll look at it when I come back from work, all right? | 等我下班回来后会检查修理的 好吗 |
[04:37] | But please, if you’re gonna use it, | 但是拜托 如果你真要用那个 |
[04:39] | put on some underpants ’cause it’s really unhygienic. | 请你穿上内裤 因为这样真的很不卫生 |
[04:42] | Oh, stop trying to control me. | 别再试图控制我了 |
[04:49] | Oh, damn you! | 你个该死的家伙 |
[05:23] | Hello, Dave. | 喂 戴夫 |
[05:25] | Morning, Gus. Are you here yet? | 早上好 格斯 你到了吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah. Just pulling in now. | 是的 正要停车 |
[05:28] | Bang on time as always. | 一如既往地准时 |
[05:30] | Would you mind popping into my office? | 你能来我办公室一趟吗 |
[05:31] | I have a surprise for you that I think you’re going to like. | 我给你准备了个惊喜 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[05:38] | No. | 不是吧 |
[05:39] | Gus, I need to train up more people like you, | 格斯 我需要培训出更多像你这样的人才 |
[05:42] | and who better to train up more Gus Robertses | 有谁比格斯·罗伯茨本尊更适合培训出 |
[05:44] | than Gus Roberts himself? | 更多的格斯·罗伯茨呢 |
[05:47] | I work better alone. | 我独自行动时表现更好 |
[05:49] | Well, you worked very well with Paul. | 你跟保罗就合作得很愉快啊 |
[05:54] | How did you like that copy of “The White Sheet?” | 你觉得那本《白床单》怎么样 |
[05:57] | Some pretty good articles in that one. | 那上面有不少好文章哦 |
[05:58] | It’s only 200 printed. It’s very rare. | 只印了200份 非常珍稀 |
[06:01] | Listen, Dave, | 听我说 戴夫 |
[06:03] | babysittin’ some greenhorn | 给某些菜鸟当保姆 |
[06:04] | who doesn’t know his RG142 coaxial cable from an eight inch heliax. | 他们可能连RG142共轴线和8英寸螺旋线都分不清 |
[06:09] | No. | 不了 |
[06:10] | The last thing I need is | 我最不需要的就是 |
[06:11] | some clueless millennial mouth breather | 某个千禧世代的呆瓜 |
[06:13] | cluttering up my van. | 挤在我的小货车里 |
[06:16] | Elton, I really should have asked you to wait outside. | 艾尔顿 我真该叫你在外面等着的 |
[06:24] | Elton. | 艾尔顿 |
[06:27] | If you would. | 麻烦你先出去 |
[06:29] | His wig’s a bit obvious, isn’t it? | 他的假发有点太明显了 不是吗 |
[06:30] | Who’s wig? | 谁的假发 |
[06:35] | What’s a greenhorn? | 菜鸟是什么 |
[06:37] | Somebody who doesn’t know | 就是指搞不清 |
[06:37] | their RG142 coaxial from an eight inch heliax. | RG142共轴线和8英寸螺旋线的人 |
[06:42] | Like a noob. | 跟小白差不多意思 |
[06:44] | What is a noob? | 小白是什么 |
[06:46] | It’s like a greenhorn. | 跟菜鸟差不多的意思 |
[06:50] | All right, noob, | 好了 小白 |
[06:51] | we’ve got five installs before lunch. | 在午餐前要去五个地方安装设备 |
[06:53] | Better get a wriggle on. Watch and learn, kid. | 最好抓紧时间 看着点 学着点 小子 |
[06:55] | Watch and learn. | 看着点 学着点 |
[06:57] | Sorry about your old partner. | 你以前那个搭档的事 我很遗憾 |
[07:00] | Yeah, well, he’s dead to me. | 没什么 对我来说他已经死了 |
[07:02] | – Don’t touch my shit. – Oh, sorry. | -别碰我的东西 -抱歉 |
[07:05] | Wouldn’t he be dead to everyone? | 他对所有人来说都死了吧 |
[07:07] | No, he’s very much alive. | 不 他还活得好好的呢 |
[07:09] | – He went and joined ISIS. – What? | -他加入ISIS了 -什么 |
[07:12] | Infrared Specialist Internet Systems. | 红外线专家网络系统 |
[07:14] | I thought you meant “Isis” ISIS. | 我还以为你指的是伊斯兰国那个ISIS呢 |
[07:16] | Ipswich Server Interwoven Sciences | 伊普斯威奇服务交流科学 |
[07:18] | and Instant Supply Information Solutions. | 和即时供应信息解决办法 |
[07:21] | Why would Paul join those clowns? | 保罗为什么要加入那帮傻子啊 |
[07:24] | I think we got our wires crossed. | 我们好像搭错了线 误解了对方的意思 |
[07:25] | Yep. That is what happens | 没错 如果你把 |
[07:26] | when you put an RG142 cable into an AVA five port. | RG142线插入AVA5端口里就会这样 |
[07:32] | You can take that smile off your face. | 你最好收起脸上的笑容 |
[07:34] | – Sorry. – Kind of mistake could kill a man. | -抱歉 -这种错误是会要人命的 |
[07:46] | – All right? – Yep. | -还好吗 -嗯 |
[07:47] | 1 1 One. One. | |
[07:53] | So… is there a Mrs. Roberts? | 所以你有伴侣了吗 |
[07:57] | – Shush. – One. One. One. | -嘘 -1 1 1 |
[08:01] | What’s this, then, radio one? | 这是什么 一台吗 |
[08:07] | It’s a number station. | 这是密码电台 |
[08:09] | Cool. What’s a number station? | 酷 密码电台是什么 |
[08:13] | They’re these secret long wave transmissions | 就是这种神秘的长波通讯 |
[08:15] | that are just repeating over and over and over again. | 一遍又一遍地重复 |
[08:18] | Since the second world war. | 二战之后就有了 |
[08:20] | No one knows who sends them, no one knows what they’re for. | 没人知道是谁发送的 没人知道用途 |
[08:23] | This particular one is called the Lancashire Poacher. | 这一台叫兰开夏郡偷猎者 |
[08:25] | Yeah, a bit creepy. Should we listen to five? | 有点瘆人 我们要听五台吗 |
[08:28] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Five. | -等等 等等 -5 |
[08:30] | 1 5 One. Five. | |
[08:35] | 1 1 1 One. One. One. | |
[08:39] | 5 Five. | |
[08:43] | – What have you done? – I haven’t done anything. | -你干了什么 -我还什么都没干呢 |
[08:46] | I swear, I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我发誓 我什么都没干 我发誓 |
[08:48] | 5 Five. | |
[08:49] | – F– Okay, we, um– – One. | -该死 好吧 我们 -1 |
[08:52] | We need to go. I need to– | 我们得走了 我得… |
[09:00] | 1 1 1 5 One. One. One. Five. | |
[09:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | That station has never broadcast anything | 那个电台从来没播报过其他东西 |
[09:08] | except the number one. | 除了数字1 |
[09:09] | – And now five. – Five, yes, yes. | -现在又有5了 -5 对 |
[09:12] | It must mean something. | 一定有什么意义 |
[09:18] | It’s Dave. | 是戴夫 |
[09:20] | He’s got a new install. Let’s go. | 他找到新活儿了 我们走 |
[09:24] | Shukraan, Muhammed. | 谢谢你 穆罕默德 |
[09:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:34] | What? Where are we going? | 什么 我们要去哪儿 |
[09:44] | Miss Connelly? My name is Gus Roberts. | 康纳利女士 我是格斯·罗伯茨 |
[09:46] | This is my colleague Elton… | 这是我同事艾尔顿… |
[09:48] | Uh, John. | 约翰[英国歌手] |
[09:50] | Um, we’re with Smyle. | 我们是斯迈尔公司的 |
[09:51] | I understand you have a problem with your connection. | 我听说您这里信号有问题 |
[09:54] | I didn’t expect you so soon. | 我没想到你们这么快就来了 |
[09:56] | Oh, this is a nice surprise. | 真是令人惊喜 |
[09:58] | Maybe that’s why we’re called Smyle. | 也许正因如此我们才叫斯迈尔[微笑] |
[10:01] | – Come in, boys. – Thank you. | -进来吧 孩子们 -谢谢 |
[10:06] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[10:09] | Uh, was this house | 这地方是 |
[10:10] | named after you, Miss Connelly? | 以您的名字命名的吗 康纳利女士 |
[10:12] | It was built by my grandfather | 是我祖父建造的 |
[10:14] | who passed it to my father who left it to me | 他去世时留给了我父亲 我父亲去世时 |
[10:17] | when he passed. | 又留给了我 |
[10:19] | It was his practice when I was a little girl. | 我小时候 他在这执业 |
[10:21] | – Oh, he was a doctor. – A vet. | -他是医生吗 -兽医 |
[10:24] | Nice. I was a receptionist in a vet’s office once. | 不错 我以前在兽医诊所当过前台 |
[10:27] | Whole place smelled like cats’ piss. | 那地方闻着一股猫尿味 |
[10:30] | Was it the TV signal | 是电视信号 |
[10:31] | that was the problem, Miss Connelly? | 有问题吗 康纳利女士 |
[10:33] | It just stopped working. | 它突然不好使了 |
[10:36] | Leave it with us. | 交给我们吧 |
[10:38] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你们想喝杯茶吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah, a cup of tea would be lovely. Thank you. | 好 有茶喝就太好了 谢谢 |
[10:42] | I’ll bring you some biscuits, just in case. | 我拿点饼干来 以防你们饿了 |
[10:45] | Oh, wicked. Thanks, Miss Connelly. | 棒极了 谢谢你 康纳利女士 |
[10:47] | Pleasure. | 不客气 |
[10:48] | Oh, she’s nice. Are they all this friendly? | 她人真好 客户们人都这么好吗 |
[10:51] | She’s lonely. | 她很孤独 |
[10:53] | See it all the time in my game. | 我经常遇到这种人 |
[10:55] | Starved of company, next thing you know, | 渴望陪伴 下一刻 |
[10:57] | she’s round the back of a TV with a pair of scissors. | 她就拿着剪刀走到了电视后面 |
[11:03] | Loneliness can make people do desperate things, my friend. | 孤独能让人们做出孤注一掷的事 朋友 |
[11:06] | – Here we go. – Jesus Christ. | -来了 -天呐 |
[11:12] | Did you find the problem? | 你找到问题了吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. We have. | 嗯 找到了 |
[11:15] | How’d you think that happened? | 你觉得是什么造成的 |
[11:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[11:19] | I’ll go and fetch you a replacement. | 我去给你拿根新的 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:23] | Well, maybe it was mice. | 也许是老鼠咬坏的 |
[11:27] | Yeah, uh… maybe you should get a cat? | 嗯 也许你该养只猫 |
[11:30] | Cats are bastards. | 猫都是小混蛋 |
[11:34] | I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[11:36] | I used to have one. | 我以前养过一只 |
[11:38] | His name was Pepper, but he ran away. | 它叫佩珀 但它跑走了 |
[11:41] | – Oh, uh, I’m sorry. – I put up some posters, | -我很遗憾 -我贴过一些寻狗启事 |
[11:45] | but so far, nobody’s called. | 但目前为止 还没人打电话来 |
[11:48] | Uh, when did he run away? | 它是什么时候跑走的 |
[11:49] | 1965. | 1965年 |
[11:51] | Uh, of course. | 当然了 |
[11:53] | Oh, that’s, uh, a picture of Pepper | 那就是佩珀的照片 |
[11:56] | with Father and I. | 还有我父亲和我 |
[12:04] | What was that? | 那是什么动静 |
[12:06] | Righty-ho. | 好咧 |
[12:08] | Let me just place this cable, | 我来把这根电缆装好 |
[12:12] | and… we shall be… | 然后我们就该… |
[12:16] | on our way. | 走了 |
[12:19] | – There we go. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[12:30] | – All right, here we are, greenhorn. – Yep. | -到了 菜鸟 -嗯 |
[12:34] | Hey, I feel a bit sorry for Miss Connelly. | 我有点可怜康纳利女士 |
[12:37] | All alone in that big, scary house. | 独自一人住在那间可怕的大房子里 |
[12:39] | What do you mean, scary? | 哪里可怕了 |
[12:42] | I don’t know, haunted. | 我也说不好 闹鬼吧 |
[12:45] | Haunted. | 闹鬼 |
[12:47] | You ever had a paranormal experience? | 你经历过灵异事件吗 |
[12:49] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[12:52] | Have you? | 你呢 |
[12:54] | Do me a favor. Get your phone out. | 帮个忙 把手机掏出来 |
[12:58] | Open the Youtube app. | 打开油管 |
[13:00] | – Yeah. – The channel you’re looking for is the Truth Seeker. | -好 -搜索《真相探寻者》频道 |
[13:04] | And then cycle through until you see “Chills at Cordry Rectory.” | 然后往下一直翻到《科德里牧师大宅惊魂》 |
[13:08] | Uh, that one. | 那个 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:14] | Cordry Rectory. | 科德里牧师大宅 |
[13:16] | Arguably, the second most haunted rectory in Britain, | 无疑 这里是英国闹鬼第二严重的牧师大宅 |
[13:20] | behind my beloved boarding room, of course. | 当然了 排第一的是我钟爱的寄宿学校 |
[13:22] | Uh, cycle on a bit. | 快进一点 |
[13:23] | – Many, many years ago– – Yep. | -多年以前… -好 |
[13:25] | …eight children were found dead… | …八名学生死在了校内… |
[13:28] | – Bit more. There’s two of them. – Yep. | -再往后一点 有两个 -好 |
[13:32] | Bingo. From there. | 没错 从那里开始 |
[13:33] | …my paranormal hearings and what not. | …我听见了灵异的声音 |
[13:36] | I sat and I watched it slam closed… | 我坐在那里 亲眼看见门被甩上了 |
[13:40] | over a period of nine hours. | 我等了九小时 |
[13:43] | Not really slammin’, is it? | 这不算”甩上”吧 |
[13:45] | Are you trying to suggest this wasn’t a paranormal event? | 你的意思是这不是灵异事件吗 |
[13:47] | No. Just a really slow one. | 没有 只是这个灵异事件发生得比较缓慢 |
[13:51] | But it’s this door that interested me most. | 但最让我感兴趣的还是这扇门 |
[13:54] | Oh, my sister’s got a Youtube channel. | 我妹妹也有个油管频道 |
[13:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah, she does, like, make-up tutorials. | -是吗 -嗯 她是做美妆教学视频的 |
[13:59] | She’s got a few thousand subscribers. | 有几千个粉丝 |
[14:00] | Good. Bye. | 很好 再见 |
[14:03] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Just close the door. | 把车门关上 |
[14:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:14] | Okay, so, bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
[14:17] | See you tomorrow. Okay. | 明天见 |
[14:47] | Hello, Elie. | 你好 小艾 |
[14:51] | Helen, don’t do that. | 海伦 别瞎搞 |
[14:54] | It’s all going wrong. | 所有事情都一团糟 |
[14:56] | How’d you even get it on? | 你到底是怎么启动这玩意的 |
[14:57] | I can’t seem to fix the panels onto the scooter. | 我好像没办法把面板固定在这辆小摩托上 |
[15:00] | CovCo CosCon is next week. | 下周就是克夫科变装展了 |
[15:02] | You have no idea how tired this all makes me. | 你都不知道这一切让我多心累 |
[15:06] | I was so exhausted by lunch time, | 我中午已经累得 |
[15:07] | I had to lay down and watch “The Hobbit” trilogy. | 不得不躺下来看《霍比特人》三部曲 |
[15:09] | – Did you finish it this time? – Of course, I didn’t. | -你这次看完了吗 -当然没有 |
[15:12] | Didn’t even make it past the mines of Moria. | 甚至没撑到他们穿过摩瑞亚矿坑 |
[15:18] | So, don’t you want to know how my day went? | 你想不想知道我今天过得如何 |
[15:21] | Oh, my God. It’s always about you, isn’t it? | 老天 世界总是得围着你转是不是 |
[15:24] | Okay, don’t tell me. You quit already. | 好吧 我猜猜 你已经辞职了 |
[15:27] | Ah, actually, I didn’t. I made a new friend. | 并没有 我还交了个新朋友呢 |
[15:30] | And he’s got a Youtube channel. | 他也有油管频道哦 |
[15:32] | Oh, what– what does he call himself? | 他的频道叫什么 |
[15:34] | What’s he c– What does he call himself? | 他…他的频道叫什么 |
[15:36] | – Good night. – Elton, what’s he call himself? | -晚安 -艾尔顿 他的频道到底叫什么 |
[15:47] | 1 1 1 5 One. One. One. Five. | |
[15:57] | What is the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:00] | Just want to see you in those pants. Okay? | 就是希望你能穿上它们 好吗 |
[16:03] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:04] | Uh, Gus, it’s Dave. | 格斯 我是戴夫 |
[16:05] | I’m not interrupting anything, am I? | 我没有打扰到什么吧 |
[16:07] | No, no, no, just– I’m talking to my dad. | 没没没 我只是在和我爸说话 |
[16:10] | What can I do you for? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:12] | Um, sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我只是… |
[16:14] | I need you to do me a favor tomorrow. | 明天我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[16:16] | Um, it’s Miss Connelly again. | 还是康纳利女士 |
[16:27] | I expect you didn’t think you’d see me again so soon. | 你们一定没想到我们这么快又见面了 |
[16:31] | Right, and you’re saying you still got a problem with the TV signal, Miss Connelly. | 你说电视还是没信号对吧 康纳利女士 |
[16:33] | No, no, no, it’s working, | 不不 有信号 |
[16:35] | but not the way it’s supposed to. | 但似乎不太对劲 |
[16:41] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[16:46] | What the hell? Do that again. | 什么鬼 再来一遍 |
[16:49] | – What? – Just step forward. | -什么 -往前走 |
[16:51] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[16:53] | This looks like it’s live. | 感觉像是直播画面 |
[16:55] | – Where is that? – I don’t know. | -这是哪里 -我不知道 |
[17:00] | I heard that yesterday. I told you this house was creepy. | 我昨天也听到了 我就说这房子很可怕吧 |
[17:03] | Are you sure you’re the only person here in the house? | 你确定这房子里只有你一个人吗 |
[17:05] | It’s only ever been me. | 一直只有我一个人住 |
[17:07] | Well, since Father died, of course. | 当然了 自从父亲死后 |
[17:09] | Of course. You don’t mind if we have | 当然 你不介意让我们 |
[17:12] | a little look around upstairs, do you? | 去楼上看看吧 |
[17:15] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doin’? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[17:16] | – Don’t look. – Oh, sorry, sorry. | -别乱看 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:18] | Don’t open that door. | 别打开车门 |
[17:19] | I didn’t know. Sorry. I was gettin’ the stuff. | 我不知道 抱歉 我想来拿东西 |
[17:20] | – Don’t look. – Okay. | -别看 -好的 |
[17:22] | – Take this. – You said– | -拿着 -你说… |
[17:24] | Just now. Take it. It’s fine. | 就一会儿 没事 拿着吧 |
[17:26] | Oh, wicked. | 厉害了 |
[17:32] | Is that standard issue, then? | 这算是标准行头吗 |
[17:34] | None of this is standard issue. | 这都不是标准行头 |
[17:36] | Is it, girl? | 对吧 姑娘 |
[17:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:39] | This is a electroplasmic spectrometer. | 这是一个电浆谱仪 |
[17:43] | Reveals the, uh, presence of EM waves | 这能够探测出光谱平面 |
[17:46] | emitted from the spectral plane. | 发射出的电磁波 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:56] | It’s a ghost detector. | 这是鬼怪探测仪 |
[17:59] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[18:23] | You must think me so rude. | 你们肯定觉得我很失礼 |
[18:25] | I haven’t even offered you a cup of tea, | 我还没给你们泡茶 |
[18:27] | – a roast or a bowl. – I’ll have a bowl. | -也没准备点心什么的 -我要吃点心 |
[18:30] | I think we’re fine for the time being. | 我们现在应该不需要 |
[18:31] | Thank you, Mrs. Connelly. | 谢谢你 康纳利女士 |
[18:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:49] | – Can we go back down now? – No, no. | -我们能回头了吗 -不不不 |
[18:53] | Let’s wait and see if we can hear the noise, okay? | 我们等等看能不能听到声音 |
[18:56] | Let’s listen. | 好好听 |
[19:09] | Don’t film me. | 别拍我 |
[19:13] | I think it’s coming from in there. | 我觉得是从那里发出来的 |
[19:16] | Well, that’s Father’s old study, | 那是父亲以前的书房 |
[19:18] | where he used to do all his work. | 他都是在那里工作的 |
[19:20] | I never go in there. I was never allowed. | 我从来没进去过 他从来不许我进去 |
[19:24] | Do you mind if we have a look? | 我们能进去看看吗 |
[19:26] | Well, I– I suppose. | 应该可以吧 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:34] | Film this. | 录下来 |
[19:36] | – Here we go. You ready? – No. | -来吧 准备好了吗 -没有 |
[19:40] | -One… – Ooh, a bit dizzy. | -一 -有点晕 |
[19:44] | Two… three. | 二 三 |
[19:57] | Gus, have you still got those spare pants in the van? | 格斯 车里还有备用的裤子吗 |
[19:59] | – Yep. – Thank you. | -有 -谢谢你 |
[20:01] | – That was Pepper’s ball. – Excuse me. | -那是佩珀的球 -让一下 |
[20:16] | How about we have that cup of tea now, Miss Connelly, huh? | 现在去给我们泡茶吧 康纳利女士 |
[20:18] | Oh, yes. I’ll pop the kettle on. | 好 我去烧水 |
[20:21] | You do that. | 去吧 |
[20:24] | Right, it was the ball all along. | 好了真相大白 一直都是这个球 |
[20:26] | Should we just chip off, then? | 我们能撤了吗 |
[20:27] | No, no. Balls just don’t bounce around on their own. | 不 球不会自己弹来弹去 |
[20:31] | Hang on, that’s weird. | 等等 真奇怪 |
[20:34] | This room should be bigger judging from the exterior. | 从外面来看 这房间不该只有这么点大 |
[20:36] | How on earth would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:38] | I worked for an architect one summer. | 我有一年夏天给一个建筑师打过工 |
[20:40] | ‘Course you did. | 毫不意外 |
[20:41] | Hey, film me, I’m gonna do a little PTC. | 拍我 我要拍一像 |
[20:43] | Okay. Uh, what’s PTC? | 好吧 一像是什么 |
[20:44] | A piece to camera. | 一段录像 |
[20:46] | Okay. Okay, uh– | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:49] | Tell me when you’re rolling. | 开拍了告诉我 |
[20:52] | – Rolling. – Okay. | -开拍 -好 |
[20:53] | Welcome, viewer, to the Truth Seeker. | 各位观众 欢迎观看《真相探寻者》 |
[20:58] | You join me here in a place I’ve come to know as | 欢迎和我一起来到这个 |
[21:01] | Connelly’s Nook | 康纳利的隐秘角落 |
[21:03] | to solve the mystery posed by this very ball. | 探索这个球所引发的灵异事件 |
[21:07] | Just zoom in. | 放大特写 |
[21:10] | Zoomed. | 放大了 |
[21:11] | Join me. | 出发吧 |
[21:18] | – D– Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -你…你听到了吗 -嗯 |
[21:23] | Right. Great shot. Should we head to the edit suite? | 好了 拍得很好 该去剪辑室了吧 |
[21:25] | No, no. Film this. | 不 不 拍下来 |
[21:33] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[21:39] | Shawshank. | 肖申克 |
[21:41] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:43] | – Shawshank. – Oh. Can I use that? | -肖申克 -我能用这个梗吗 |
[21:45] | – It’s really good. – Yeah. | -这个梗很不错 -嗯 |
[21:47] | – It’s a big hole. – Sure. Yeah, sure, yeah. | -这个洞很大 -嗯 当然了 |
[21:50] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[21:51] | Now. Here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[21:54] | Shawshank. | 肖申克 |
[21:56] | That was it. | 原来是这样 |
[21:58] | – It’s attached here. – Careful. | -黏住了 -小心 |
[22:05] | Whaddaya know? | 真没想到 |
[22:16] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[22:18] | – A tiny door. – Yeah, that we shouldn’t go in. | -有扇小门 -我们不该进去 |
[22:21] | Don’t be such a noob. Come on, let’s go. | 别这么菜行吗 走吧 |
[22:31] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -天呐 -什么事 |
[22:38] | This looks like what was on the TV downstairs. | 这里看起来就是楼下电视显示的地方 |
[22:41] | – Is that Pepper? – It’s a badger, you pranny. | -那是佩珀吗 -是只獾啦 傻逼 |
[22:44] | If this guy is just a vet, | 如果这家伙只是个兽医 |
[22:46] | then I am just a broadband installation engineer. | 那我就只是个宽带安装工程师 |
[22:50] | What’d you mean? What else are you? | 什么意思 不然你还有什么身份 |
[22:54] | You– Just– | 你… 真是… |
[22:58] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[23:00] | Gus, I don’t like this. | 格斯 我不喜欢这样 |
[23:02] | What have we got here? | 瞧这是什么 |
[23:06] | Hey. Pepper. | 是佩珀 |
[23:10] | Are you sh– | 你确… |
[23:12] | Are you sure we should be playing that? | 你确定我们可以放那卷带子吗 |
[23:13] | Haven’t you seen “The Ring”? | 你没看过《午夜凶铃》吗 |
[23:15] | Ring? | 什么铃 |
[23:21] | Friday, the 17th of December, 1965. | 1965年12月17日 周五 |
[23:26] | I’m closer than I’ve ever been to discovering the secrets | 我从未如此有希望发现 |
[23:30] | of soul separation and transfer. | 灵魂分离与转移的奥秘 |
[23:32] | Tea’s up. | 茶泡好了 |
[23:35] | What’s this room? | 这房间是什么地方 |
[23:36] | Alas, I’ve run out of test subjects. | 可惜我没有试验对象了 |
[23:39] | That’s Father’s voice. | 那是父亲的声音 |
[23:43] | Quiet, Pepper. Go and play. | 安静 佩珀 自己去玩吧 |
[23:49] | Pepper. | 佩珀 |
[23:51] | Come. | 过来 |
[23:55] | Good boy. There’s a good boy. | 乖孩子 真乖 |
[23:58] | Is he still alive? | 它还活着吗 |
[24:01] | Now, don’t struggle. | 别挣扎 |
[24:03] | Your sacrifice shan’t be for naught. | 你的牺牲不会白费 |
[24:07] | Now, where’s my ax? | 我的斧头在哪儿 |
[24:10] | My beautiful Pepper. | 我美丽的佩珀 |
[24:13] | Papa, is Pepper there with you? | 爸爸 佩珀在你那儿吗 |
[24:16] | No, Jennifer, he’s not in here. | 没有 珍妮弗 它不在这里 |
[24:18] | He must be, uh, somewhere else. | 它一定是跑去别的地方了 |
[24:22] | Somewhere else. | 别的地方 |
[24:33] | Miss Connelly? | 康纳利女士 |
[24:34] | Miss Connelly, are you still with us? | 康纳利女士 你还好吗 |
[24:37] | – El, cut there. – Huh? | -艾尔 别录了 -什么 |
[24:40] | Cut it. | 别录了 |
[24:47] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你们 |
[24:48] | No, thank you, Miss Connelly. | 不 我们谢你才对 康纳利女士 |
[24:50] | If you got a problem with your smart connection or anything else, | 如果你的智能信号不行或有其他问题 |
[24:53] | give us a ring, yeah? Bye-bye. | 随时联系我们 好吗 再见 |
[24:57] | So where do you think Pepper went? | 你觉得佩珀去哪里了 |
[24:59] | I guess he just moved on. | 它就是到下一站了吧 |
[25:00] | Moved where? Where does your soul go to? | 下一站是哪儿 灵魂都去往何处呢 |
[25:03] | Well, that’s one of the ultimate questions, isn’t it? | 这就是人生的终极问题了 不是吗 |
[25:05] | – So you don’t know. – No. | -所以你并不知道 -不啊 |
[25:06] | Pepper. Come. | 佩珀 过来 |
[25:17] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[25:26] | You know what? I think Dave made a very wise choice | 我觉得戴夫把我们分在一起 |
[25:28] | putting us together. | 非常明智 |
[25:30] | You, sir, are gonna be my new lucky charm. | 先生 你将成为我的新幸运符 |
[25:36] | I’m leaving Smyle. | 我要离开斯迈尔 |
[25:38] | – What? – I’m not cut out for this, Gus. | -什么 -我不是干这个的料 格斯 |
[25:40] | What? Look, I understand you might be feeling a bit discombobulated. | 说什么呢 听着 我明白你可能有点困惑 |
[25:44] | Believe me, I feel a bit discombobulated, too, | 相信我 我也有点困惑 |
[25:47] | but I think you should stay. | 但我认为你该留下来 |
[25:49] | I just don’t like the idea of going around a load of spooky houses. | 我就是不喜欢到处去吓人的鬼屋 |
[25:52] | It’s not all like this. | 不是每次都这么可怕的 |
[25:53] | 5 9 7 Five. Nine. Seven. | |
[25:57] | – One. Five. Nine. Seven. – What? | -1 5 9 7 -什么 |
[26:01] | Look out! | 当心 |
[26:09] | – What was that? – One. Five. | -刚才那是什么 -1 5 |
[26:11] | – Did we hit anything? – Nine. Seven. | -我们撞到什么了吗 -9 7 |
[26:16] | – Anything? – No. | -有撞到吗 -没有 |
[26:20] | Must have been a trick of the light. | 一定是灯光造成的错觉 |
[26:22] | What, that we both saw at the same time the number station changed? | 就在密码电台改变的同时我们都看错吗 |
[26:25] | – Nine. – No way. | -9 -不可能 |
[26:26] | 7 Seven. | |
[26:29] | This means something. | 这一定有什么意义 |
[26:33] | – Should we go? – Yeah. | -走吗 -好 |
[26:56] | I told you I wasn’t cut out for this. | 我就说我不是干这个的料 |
[26:58] | I’ve never felt more alive. | 我从未觉得如此有活力 |
[27:03] | Well, don’t get used to it. | 可别习惯了这样 |
[27:04] | Life on the road with Smyle is usually a lot more mundane. | 斯迈尔的旅途生活通常比这平淡得多 |
[27:07] | Good. Can we just put it behind us? | 很好 我们能不能别再提这事 |
[27:10] | I’ve had enough scares for one lifetime. | 我这辈子受到的惊吓已经够多了 |
[27:11] | Come on, you big blouse. I’ll drop you home. | 你这个弱鸡 我送你回家吧 |
[27:14] | – Put your foot down. – When you drive, which will be never, | -开快点 -等轮到你开车时 当然了没这可能 |
[27:17] | you can choose the speed. | 你就能决定车速 |