时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Well, what did you think? | 你怎么看 |
[00:08] | Tis quite the first edition. | 这初版很不错 |
[00:11] | Uh, some wine, Christoph. | 喝点红酒 克里斯托弗 |
[00:13] | Your appearance is that of a man at death’s door. | 你面色苍白 仿佛一只脚已经踏入了鬼门关 |
[00:16] | The consequence of writing a volume in one’s own blood. | 这是用自己的鲜血写书的代价 |
[00:20] | I assumed from the smell. | 我闻出来了 |
[00:22] | And, uh… the pages are made from your own skin? | 书页是用你自己的皮肤做的吗 |
[00:27] | Mine and others. | 还有其他人的 |
[00:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:29] | Willing vessels | 心甘情愿 |
[00:30] | tasked with bringing this most powerful book into being. | 为了让这本强大的书降生于世而牺牲的人 |
[00:35] | Besides, what use will skin and blood | 再说了 等去了另一个世界 |
[00:38] | be in the next world? | 血和皮肤还有什么用 |
[00:39] | Quite. So how many copies do you anticipate… | 是啊 你打算印多少本… |
[00:44] | Copies? | 多少本 |
[00:46] | There can be no copies. | 不可能有更多了 |
[00:49] | You wish only to sell one book? | 你只想卖一本吗 |
[00:50] | There can be only one “Praecepta Mortuorum.” | 只能有一本《亡者法令》 |
[00:55] | It’s value is equal to a thousand ditties | 这一本的价值就等同于米尔顿那个混蛋 |
[00:57] | by that twat Milton. | 卖出的一千本垃圾 |
[01:00] | Whosoever possess the book shall wield such magicks… | 拥有这本书的人将能施展魔法… |
[01:05] | Can I just stop you there? | 你先停一下 |
[01:06] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[01:07] | It may please you to know I’ve identified an interested party. | 你可能会很高兴得知我已经找到了一位感兴趣的买家 |
[01:10] | Pleased, yes. | 的确高兴 |
[01:12] | Surprised? Hardly. | 但并不惊讶 |
[01:14] | We shall see. | 你看了就知道了 |
[01:15] | In here, High Inquisitor. | 这里 高级调查官 |
[01:18] | No, you didn’t. | 你怎么能这样 |
[01:22] | Have you read it? | 你看过了吗 |
[01:25] | All of it? | 全看过了吗 |
[01:26] | I skimmed it. I’m a publisher. | 粗粗看了 毕竟我是出版商 |
[01:35] | No, Antoine. You were a publisher. | 不 安托万 你曾经是出版商 |
[01:46] | Sadly for you, dear scribe, the end shall not be so tidy. | 可怜的作家 你的结局可不会这么轻松 |
[01:50] | I only pray that you have skin on your bones | 我只希望你的骨头上还有足够 |
[01:52] | enough to peel. | 能扒下来的皮 |
[01:54] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[01:55] | No, no! No, please! | 不 不 求你们了 |
[01:59] | No! | 不 |
[02:22] | Can you help me? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[02:25] | Astrid… | 艾丝翠德 |
[02:27] | The sensation that you’re being haunted | 你认为自己被鬼魂缠身的症状 |
[02:29] | or Casper syndrome as it’s also known, | 也被称作卡斯珀[《鬼马小精灵》]综合征 |
[02:31] | can often be triggered as a response to some | 这可能是被某些强烈的心理创伤 |
[02:35] | intense psychological trauma. | 所引发的反应 |
[02:37] | Have you had any traumatic events recently? | 你最近经历过什么非常痛苦的事吗 |
[02:43] | Well, my house burnt down, and I saw my mum on fire. | 我的房子烧毁了 我看见我妈在火海里 |
[02:47] | Then I was taken to a hospital, | 然后我就被送到了医院 |
[02:49] | but instead of doctors, it was full of, like, | 但那里没有医生 全都是 |
[02:52] | groaning shadows that chased me. | 痛苦呻吟的阴影 它们追逐我 |
[02:54] | And then I saw my mum again, | 然后我又看到了我妈妈 |
[02:56] | only this time she was a smoldering ghost. | 但这一次 她是一个燃烧的鬼魂 |
[03:00] | Yes, well, you know… | 好吧 这… |
[03:02] | You’re certainly in the right ballpark. | 这八成就是原因 |
[03:03] | Yeah, that could do it. | 对 那有可能造成现在这样 |
[03:06] | That’ll do it. | 绝对会的 |
[03:12] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[03:22] | We’ll share a breath. | 一起深吸一口气 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna get a bit technical here, so forgive me. | 我可能会说一些术语 不好意思 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna need you to tune out | 我需要你减弱 |
[03:32] | the front bit of your brain | 你大脑前部的影响 |
[03:33] | so I can talk to the back bit. | 让我能和你的大脑后部进行交流 |
[03:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. Okay. | -行吗 -好 |
[03:37] | What’s your favorite TV show? | 你最喜欢的电视剧是什么 |
[03:41] | – “Friends”. – Oh, I like “Friends”. | -《老友记》 -我喜欢《老友记》 |
[03:44] | Okay, my darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[03:46] | Let’s just close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[03:50] | Not you. What are you doing? | 没说你 你在干什么 |
[03:52] | Just… | 就是… |
[03:54] | Imagine you’re watching an episode of “Friends”. | 想象你正在看一集《老友记》 |
[03:59] | There’s Chandler, doing a joke. | 钱德勒正在耍宝 |
[04:04] | Why’s Monica so neurotic? | 莫妮卡为什么这么神经质 |
[04:07] | There’s Gunther, | 刚瑟出现了 |
[04:11] | the capuchin monkey. | 那只卷尾猴 |
[04:14] | Gunther, the capuchin monkey. | 刚瑟 那只卷尾猴 |
[04:17] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:20] | The next voice I talk to will be that of Astrid’s subconscious. | 下一个我对话的声音将是艾丝翠德的潜意识 |
[04:28] | Hello, Astrid’s subconscious. | 你好 艾丝翠德的潜意识 |
[04:30] | Hello, Gus. | 你好 格斯 |
[04:37] | When did you first start to encounter these ghosts? | 你是几时开始遇见这些鬼魂的 |
[04:41] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[04:46] | Do you remember where the hospital is? | 你记得那医院在哪吗 |
[04:48] | Near where you first saw me. | 就在你最初见到我的地方附近 |
[04:50] | By the road. | 在马路旁 |
[04:55] | I’m inside there now. | 我现在就在那里面 |
[04:58] | It’s dark. | 很黑 |
[05:08] | They’re here. | 它们来了 |
[05:14] | Um… Is that a good sign or a bad sign? | 这是好征兆还是坏征兆 |
[06:07] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在做什么 |
[06:10] | Jesus, you scared me. | 老天 你吓到我了 |
[06:12] | I just want to get on the internet to send a video message. | 我只想上网发一条视频信息 |
[06:15] | Why not use the internet on the phone I bought you? | 怎么不用我给你买的手机上网 |
[06:20] | – This? – Yes. | -这个吗 -对 |
[06:21] | It’s also a computer. | 这也是电脑 |
[06:23] | Huh, I knew that. | 我知道啊 |
[06:24] | Yeah, just put the kettle on, will you? | 烧水去 好吗 |
[06:27] | Hey, we got to get to work. | 我们得干活了 |
[06:29] | And you’re more than welcome to tag along until lunchtime. | 午饭前你也可以跟来 |
[06:32] | Why, what’s happening at lunchtime? | 为什么 午饭时会发生什么 |
[06:34] | We are going to see Janey Feathers. | 我们要去见珍妮·菲瑟斯 |
[06:40] | It should be good. | 应该会很不错 |
[06:43] | Who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[06:45] | Oh, this is Astrid. | 这是艾丝翠德 |
[06:47] | – Hello. – Hello, Astrid. | -你好 -你好 艾丝翠德 |
[06:49] | How do you know these two reprobates? | 你怎么认识这两个无赖的 |
[06:51] | – She is my… niece. – She’s my girlfriend. | -她是我的…侄女 -她是我女友 |
[06:55] | But you only met Gus this week. | 但你这周才认识格斯的 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:58] | But I went to his for supper the other day | 但我前几天去了他家吃晚饭 |
[07:03] | and she was there, too, so | 她也在 |
[07:05] | we were just like, oh! | 我们就… |
[07:08] | And then I just thought I’d ask her | 然后我就想着 |
[07:11] | if she wanted to go out with me, | 要叫她跟我约会 |
[07:12] | and obviously she was like, “Yeah.” | 显然她马上就答应了 |
[07:15] | And… | 然后 |
[07:16] | I’m shadowing them for work experience. | 我跟着他们是为了积累工作经验 |
[07:18] | Which is what we’ll go with for now. | 我们暂时就是这样的关系 |
[07:20] | Gus Roberts, didn’t want one partner, | 格斯·罗伯茨 之前连一个搭档都不想要 |
[07:23] | now he’s got two. | 现在却有两个 |
[07:24] | I wouldn’t call them partners. | 我可不觉得他们是搭档 |
[07:27] | Astrid, you’re in for such a treat. | 艾丝翠德 那你可有福气了 |
[07:29] | Your uncle here is only the greatest installer we’ve ever had. | 你叔叔是我们有史以来最优秀的安装人员 |
[07:33] | He managed to get our coverage up to 100%, | 他把我们的覆盖范围扩大到了100% |
[07:36] | and with the rollout of 6g, | 随着6G的首次展示 |
[07:38] | we’re really going to be ramping up our installation. | 我们将会增加安装量 |
[07:40] | So you have picked a very fun time | 你选择了一个非常有趣的时间 |
[07:42] | to be part of the Smyle gang. | 加入斯迈尔公司 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Thank you, boss. Let’s get cracking. | 谢谢老板 我们赶紧干活去吧 |
[07:48] | – Absolutely. – Here we go. | -好 -走吧 |
[07:49] | – Excellent. – Have a good ‘un. | -非常好 -祝好 |
[07:54] | Dave speaking, | 我是戴夫 |
[07:55] | how can I put a smile on your face today? | 今天我怎么能博君一笑 |
[07:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:00] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[08:03] | For Pete’s sake. | 见鬼 |
[08:04] | Bjorn, it’s happened again. | 比约恩 又来了 |
[08:06] | No one on that. Fifth time today. | 电话里没人 今天第五次了 |
[08:21] | Oh, Gus! | 格斯 |
[08:22] | Hey, Janey. | 珍妮 |
[08:23] | Hello, how are you? You look well. | 你好啊 你怎么样 你气色不错 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:29] | Is this the subject? | 这是那个实验对象吗 |
[08:31] | Ah, no this is Elton, who I work with. | 不是 这是艾尔顿 我同事 |
[08:33] | Very peculiar aura. | 你的气场很特别 |
[08:34] | This is who I was telling you about, Astrid. | 这位就是我和你说过的 艾丝翠德 |
[08:38] | No offense, but I’ll need to do a cleanse | 别见怪 我得先去做一个净化仪式 |
[08:39] | before can I let you across the threshold. | 之后才能让你进屋 |
[08:42] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[08:44] | This way. | 这边走 |
[08:45] | How have you been, anyway? | 最近你过得如何 |
[08:46] | You’ve had the carpets done. | 你铺了新地毯 |
[08:48] | I have, do you like it? | 没错 喜欢吗 |
[08:50] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[09:26] | She’s ready for you. | 她准备好了 |
[09:30] | Come on. | 快来 |
[09:33] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[09:38] | So, you’re the girl with all the ghosts. | 你就是那个被鬼魂缠身的女孩儿 |
[09:41] | Yeah, well, either that or I’m going mad. | 对 不然的话有可能是我疯了 |
[09:44] | There’s nothing mad about what goes on in here, dear. | 我这里什么疯狂的事都发生过 亲爱的 |
[09:46] | I presume Gus has told you about the time | 我猜格斯肯定和你说过 |
[09:48] | we tried to contact Emily. | 那次我们试图联系艾米莉的事 |
[09:49] | Who’s Emily? | 艾米莉是谁 |
[09:51] | We’re here to talk about the things that are | 我们来这儿是为了谈艾丝翠德的麻烦事 |
[09:52] | bothering Astrid, not me, so… | 不是来谈我的 所以 |
[09:54] | Should we just crack on? | 我们快干正事吧 |
[09:56] | Well, you know the rules, cash up front. | 你知道规矩 先付钱 |
[09:58] | What’s the going rate for a séance these days? | 最近降神会的行情是多少钱 |
[10:00] | 50, normally, but I’ll do it for 40, | 一般都是50 但是给我40就行 |
[10:02] | seeing as it’s you. | 看在你的份上 |
[10:03] | – All right – Gus, I don’t have– | -好吧 -格斯 我没有… |
[10:04] | I’ve got you, it’s fine. | 没事 我来付 |
[10:08] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[10:10] | Come on, spirits compel it. | 快点 鬼魂可等不了 |
[10:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:15] | Sit. | 就位 |
[10:17] | Right, I’m just going to light a few candles | 好了 我去点几根蜡烛 |
[10:21] | and smudge the kitchen up with sage. | 然后用鼠尾草熏一熏厨房 |
[10:29] | The “Praecepta Mortuorum.” | 这就是《亡者法令》 |
[10:33] | Written on human skin | 以人皮为纸 |
[10:34] | and inked in the blood of Satanist zealots. | 以撒旦狂热者的鲜血为墨 |
[10:38] | Got it in a car boot in Gloucester. | 在格洛斯特的一次汽车集会上得到的 |
[10:41] | Got him down to a fiver | 就花了五英镑 |
[10:42] | because the back page was missing. | 因为缺了封底页 |
[10:44] | Do you think it’s the original one? | 你觉得这是原版吗 |
[10:45] | I tried using it once and the curtains caught on fire. | 我试着用了一次 结果窗帘着火了 |
[10:49] | Emily wrote a paper on this book. | 艾米莉写了篇关于这本书的论文 |
[10:51] | I know she did, who’d you think she borrowed it off? | 我知道 不然你以为她是向谁借的书 |
[10:52] | Hey, uh… do you think I could– | 你看 我能不能… |
[10:56] | Not on your nellie. | 想都别想 |
[10:58] | I’d never have lent it to Emily if I’d know what it could do, | 我要是早知道它的内容和厉害之处 |
[11:00] | what was in it. | 我绝不会借给艾米莉的 |
[11:01] | Somebody tell me who Emily is. | 谁来告诉我艾米莉到底是谁 |
[11:03] | Gus’s wife. | 格斯的妻子 |
[11:04] | Sorry. Dead wife. | 抱歉 是亡妻 |
[11:08] | Right, enough of that, now. | 好了 不说了 |
[11:10] | Let’s see if we can talk to these ghosts. | 看看我们到底能不能和那些鬼魂对话 |
[11:19] | With the lighting of this spirit candle, | 以此灵烛之光 |
[11:22] | we make transparent the barriers between dimensions. | 通透空间之壁垒 |
[11:28] | See us, talk to us. | 看到我们 和我们对话 |
[11:32] | All are welcome. | 来者不拒 |
[11:50] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:53] | If the things that are haunting me do appear, | 如果那些缠着我的东西真的出现了 |
[11:54] | what will you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[11:55] | They can’t actually cross over. | 他们并不能真的到这个世界来 |
[11:57] | You’d need some potent magics to create a door. | 创造一条通道需要强大的法力 |
[12:01] | It’s just I’ve seen “The Exorcist”. | 因为我看过《驱魔人》 |
[12:03] | Oh, this isn’t an exorcism, dear. | 亲爱的 这不是驱魔仪式 |
[12:05] | And if your head starts spinning | 不过如果你的脑袋开始旋转 |
[12:06] | and you try to stick a crucifix up your what’s-it, | 还想在”下面”插十字架的话 |
[12:09] | I’ll blow the candle out, okay? | 我会把蜡烛吹灭的 好吗 |
[12:11] | That severs the connection. | 这样连接就会中断 |
[12:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | Can we do this? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[12:23] | The light that illuminates the ethereal membrane | 照亮缥缈薄壁之光 |
[12:27] | compels your communion. | 唤尔等前来交谈 |
[12:48] | Windy, isn’t it? | 刮风了 是吧 |
[12:52] | Is that them? | 是它们来了吗 |
[12:55] | It’s windy. | 是风 |
[12:59] | Something doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[13:11] | Janey… | 珍妮 |
[13:16] | Oh my God! | 老天啊 |
[13:18] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:21] | They’re here! | 它们来了 |
[13:23] | I can see them! | 我能看到它们 |
[13:29] | Now! | 赶紧的 |
[13:40] | What the fuck did you just bring into my home? | 你他妈把什么带进我家来了 |
[13:44] | These aren’t just restless spirits | 这些可不是去世至亲 |
[13:45] | of the loved ones who’ve past. | 尚未安息的灵魂 |
[13:47] | These are malevolent entities. | 这些是邪恶的存在 |
[13:49] | And somehow, we’ve just rolled out the welcome mat. | 不知为何 我们刚开门欢迎了它们 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, sweetheart, but I can’t help you. | 对不起 亲爱的 但我帮不了你 |
[13:57] | Not sure anyone can, eh? | 说不定没人能帮你 |
[13:59] | Hey, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[14:02] | Right, come on, out. | 对 快点 出去 |
[14:03] | I’ve got a hot stone massage | 我今天下午还有热石按摩 |
[14:04] | and a chakra cleanse this arvo. | 和脉轮净化要做 |
[14:06] | I’ll need to tidy this place up, it’s a bloody bum site. | 我需要收拾一下这地方 跟垃圾堆一样 |
[14:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[14:13] | – Oh, and Gus? – Yeah? | -对了 格斯 -什么事 |
[14:14] | My offer still stands, you know. | 我的提议仍然有效 |
[14:16] | If you want your stones massaged, | 如果你也想让我按摩你的两颗”石头” |
[14:19] | you know where I am. | 你知道上哪找我 |
[14:20] | It’s time you moved on, isn’t it? | 你也该翻篇了 不是吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah, I am moving on. | 对 我正在翻呢 |
[14:22] | – Just stay. – What? | -留下吧 -什么 |
[14:24] | Really? I just get really horny when spirits come out. | 好吗 每次鬼魂跑出来我都变得好饥渴 |
[14:27] | Yeah, I know you do. | 我知道 |
[14:32] | Let’s see if this works. | 来看看这样行不行得通 |
[14:36] | There… | 好了… |
[14:37] | That’s good. That’s okay. Perfect. | 很好 挺好的 完美 |
[14:42] | Hello, HellsBellsTells. | 你好 地狱钟声述说 |
[14:44] | It is me. | 是我 |
[14:46] | Well, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your videos | 我只想告诉你 我很喜欢你的视频 |
[14:50] | and how much they resonated with… | 它们让我有很多共鸣… |
[14:54] | What? | 什么 |
[14:54] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[14:56] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[14:59] | Oh, come on. | 不要 |
[15:02] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 不 |
[15:05] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[15:07] | Oh, what? Uploading… | 什么 正在上传 |
[15:10] | Uploading? No, no, no, no! | 正在上传 不不不 |
[15:13] | How do you delete this? | 怎么删除这玩意 |
[15:18] | What if the demons are still here? | 万一那些魔鬼还在这里呢 |
[15:22] | Relax. I’ve got holy water in the screen wash. | 放轻松 我在雨刷器里加了圣水 |
[15:29] | I’ve got you. | 我会保护你 |
[15:32] | Should we drop you home? | 要我们送你回家吗 |
[15:34] | Oh, thank you, but… it burnt down. | 谢谢你 但我家已经烧毁了 |
[15:41] | You could stay at mine. | 你可以住在我家 |
[15:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[15:46] | I’m sure Helen won’t mind. | 海伦肯定不会介意的 |
[15:49] | No way! | 没门 |
[15:50] | Oh, come on, Helly, it’ll only be for about three days. | 拜托啦 海伦 也就住三天左右 |
[15:53] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[15:54] | You know that this is a bad time for me. | 你知道现在不是时候 |
[15:56] | CovCo CosCon is only days away! | 考藏角扮会过几天就开展了 |
[15:58] | Plus I’m in agony with my RSI. | 而且我正受反复性应激损伤的折磨呢 |
[16:01] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[16:03] | I’m so sorry, I thought she was trying to say hello. | 太抱歉了 我以为她是想打招呼 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I wouldn’t touch her. | 对 我劝你别碰她 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:09] | What’s CovCo CosCon? | 考藏角扮会是什么 |
[16:11] | It’s… | 就是… |
[16:11] | Coventry Collectibles and Cosplay Convention. | 考文垂藏品及角色扮演大会 |
[16:15] | – Well, thank you. – Elton? | -谢谢你 -艾尔顿 |
[16:18] | I’m getting one of my tension headaches. | 我的紧张性头疼又犯了 |
[16:19] | Okay, um, can you just give me a minute? | 好吧 你能让我单独跟她谈下吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, I just… all right? Thanks. | 我就简单… 谢了 |
[16:29] | Have you heard of CovCo CosCon? | 你听说过考藏角扮会吗 |
[16:31] | No. | 没有 |
[16:35] | Seems like the kind of event people go to | 看着像人们 |
[16:37] | when they’ve got nothing better to do than | 百无聊赖的时候去的地方 |
[16:39] | dress up like Japanese anime or… space men. | 他们打扮成日本卡通人物或太空人的样子 |
[16:44] | No, you wouldn’t catch me going to something like that. | 你绝对不会看到我去那种地方的 |
[16:47] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[16:49] | Dr. Peter Toynbee is giving a talk! | 彼得·托因比博士要去发言 |
[16:51] | I have to go to this. | 我一定得去 |
[16:52] | Who’s Dr. Peter Toynbee? | 彼得·托因比博士是谁 |
[16:53] | Dr. Peter Toynbee? | 彼得·托因比博士 |
[16:55] | He’s a conspiracy theorist. | 他是阴谋论者 |
[16:57] | A recluse. | 隐士 |
[16:58] | He’s the man who did extensive research on the theory | 他就是那个深入研究了 |
[17:01] | behind interdimensional consciousness. | 跨维度意识理论的人 |
[17:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:05] | I’m talking about ghosts, baby. | 我在说鬼魂 宝贝 |
[17:12] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:13] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[17:14] | Helen would love for you to stay! | 海伦想让你留下 |
[17:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[18:05] | 《异界传奇》 彼得·托因比著 | |
[18:11] | 第五章 穿越精神界 | |
[18:33] | 在《亡者法令》的邪恶魔法中识别幻想与事实 作者 艾米莉·罗伯茨 | |
[18:58] | – Hey, Gus. – Get your coats on. | -格斯 -穿上外套 |
[19:01] | I’m coming to pick you up. | 我去接你 |
[19:03] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, right now. | 是的 就现在 |
[19:09] | Is this it? | 就是这儿了吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah. We’re close. | 嗯 不远了 |
[19:21] | Now, I’ve spent quite a lot of time researching your case. | 我花了很多时间研究你的案子 |
[19:25] | And I think the key to solving your problem | 我觉得解决你问题的关键 |
[19:28] | lies here, the place where it all began. | 就在这里 一切开始的地方 |
[19:33] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[19:34] | It’s, well… | 因为… |
[19:37] | You stole that from Janey Feathers. | 你从珍妮·菲瑟斯那里偷来的 |
[19:39] | I didn’t steal it. | 我没偷 |
[19:40] | She said it burned her curtains. | 她说这书烧了她的窗帘 |
[19:43] | Look, it’s fine, all right? | 听着 没事的 好吗 |
[19:45] | You just got to know what you’re doing. | 对自己要做的事有把握就行 |
[19:46] | Now, fortunately for us my late wife Emily… | 我们很走运 我的亡妻艾米莉 |
[19:52] | She spent many months translating passages in this book. | 她花了数月翻译这本书里的段落 |
[19:56] | I’m pretty sure I found the correct one | 我很确定我找到了 |
[19:59] | that will help us solve your ghost problem. | 能帮助我们解决你鬼魂问题的那段内容 |
[20:02] | How sure? | 有多确定 |
[20:03] | Oh, you want an actual figure? | 你想要具体数字吗 |
[20:11] | 85%. | 有85% |
[20:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:19] | Dr. Toynbee’s very clear on this. | 托因比博士说得很清楚 |
[20:23] | The victim of the haunting must return to the place | 被纠缠者要想摆脱鬼魂 |
[20:27] | whence it began in order to be rid of it. | 就必须回到最初开始的地方 |
[20:30] | Here we go. Keep a lookout. | 好了 当心点 |
[20:53] | It’s this way. | 是这边 |
[20:57] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[21:00] | It’s just the wind. | 就是风声而已 |
[21:02] | Sounds like whispering. | 听上去像是窃窃私语 |
[21:04] | It’s free to whisper. | 它们有窃窃私语的自由 |
[21:27] | Yeah, I think this is it. | 我想就是这里了 |
[21:29] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[21:31] | 85%. | 85%确定 |
[21:33] | Okay, well, Elton and I will set up here at the nurse’s station | 好了 我和艾尔顿会在护士站部署 |
[21:39] | and maybe you could try and relax, | 你尽量放松 |
[21:42] | just pop up on the bed and have a chill pill. | 可以躺到床上冷静下 |
[21:45] | You’re going to leave me here? Alone? | 你要把我一个人留在这里吗 |
[21:47] | How am I supposed to have a chill pill? | 我要怎么冷静 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry, but the book says the subject must be alone. | 不好意思 但是书上说对象必须独自待着 |
[21:52] | We can’t leave her here alone. | 我们不能把她一个人留在这里 |
[21:54] | If anything happens we’ll be able to… | 要是发生什么我们就能… |
[21:56] | Able to what? | 就能怎么 |
[21:59] | Intercede. | 调停 |
[22:06] | Uh, good luck, I guess. | 祝你好运了 |
[22:19] | – Gus? – Yeah? | -格斯 -怎么 |
[22:22] | After today… | 今天之后 |
[22:24] | Maybe we can just go back to being a couple of | 或许我们可以继续做回 |
[22:27] | regular broadband installation guys. | 普通的宽带安装工人 |
[22:31] | Why? I mean… | 为什么 我是说 |
[22:33] | We’re on the cusp of something, here. | 我们即将取得突破 |
[22:34] | I don’t want on to be on the cusp of anything. | 我不想取得任何突破 |
[22:38] | Not again. | 不想再来一遍了 |
[22:41] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[22:43] | Nothing. Nothing happened to me. | 没事 我没任何问题 |
[22:45] | Come on, she’s all alone in there. | 拜托 她一个人在里面 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:48] | Right, uh… | 好吧 |
[22:51] | Read this… oh dear. Right. | 我看过这个 天呐 对 |
[22:54] | it says the caster of the incantation, me, | 上面说念咒人 也就是我 |
[22:57] | should take not more than one sip of tepid… | 应该抿不超过一口温热的… |
[23:01] | ur… yeah, urine, | 对 尿液 |
[23:04] | before the ritual begins. | 就在仪式开始前 |
[23:09] | Don’t look at me, I went back at the services. | 别看着我 我之前在服务站尿过了 |
[23:11] | That is a shame. | 真可惜 |
[23:12] | Yeah, all right, well, I will… | 好吧 那我只好… |
[23:16] | Just drink my own. | 喝自己的尿 |
[23:19] | Yep, okay. Good. | 行吧 好 |
[23:21] | The decision has been made. | 就这么决定了 |
[23:27] | Do you want me to go and wait– | 你想要我回避等你… |
[23:28] | Nah, do what you have to do, that’s fine. | 不用 随你做什么 没关系 |
[23:41] | There we go. Right. | 搞定 好了 |
[23:44] | – Uh, Gus. – No, no, one second. | -格斯 -不 等一下再说 |
[23:47] | Gus, it says brine. | 格斯 这里写的是盐水 |
[23:49] | – Does it? – Yeah, it says brine, not urine. | -是吗 -是的 上面写着盐水 不是尿 |
[23:51] | Let’s see that. Where does it say that? | 让我看看 在哪里写的 |
[23:54] | It says brine. | 这里写着盐水 |
[23:59] | Yes, it does. | 还真是 |
[24:01] | Gus… | 格斯 |
[24:12] | Astrid, are you ready? | 艾丝翠德 你准备好了吗 |
[24:13] | No. | 没有 |
[24:14] | Good, let’s go. | 很好 开始吧 |
[24:21] | “Exorcisimus te omnis | “驱逐你 |
[24:24] | “immundus spiritus omnis satanica potestas. | 每一个污秽的灵魂 所有魔鬼的势力 |
[24:34] | “Omnis incursio infernalis adversarii. | 所有来自地狱的入侵者 |
[24:39] | “Omnis legio, omnis congregatio | 所有邪恶的教派 |
[24:42] | et secta diabolica.” | 和教会” |
[25:09] | Gus… | 格斯 |
[25:11] | Something’s in there with her. | 她旁边有别的东西 |
[25:18] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[25:21] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[25:22] | – Gus! – Emily? | -格斯 -艾米莉 |
[25:24] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:30] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[25:34] | Okay. Okay. | 好 冷静 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | “Numquam draco sit | “不以邪恶作楷模 |
[25:44] | “mihi dux vade retro satana.” | 撒旦远离” |
[25:51] | No! | 不 |
[25:56] | “Nunquam suade mihi vana sunt mala quae libis.” | “勿以尔幻像惑我 收尔毒杯自饮” |
[26:27] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[26:30] | Gus Roberts, if you so much as crease one page of that book, | 格斯·罗伯茨 如果你胆敢弄皱哪怕一页纸 |
[26:34] | I will stuff my biggest amethyst where the sun don’t shine. | 我也一定会把我最粗大的紫水晶塞进你屁眼 |
[26:49] | Sorry about that. | 刚才真抱歉 |
[26:51] | So, did we win? | 所以我们赢了吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[26:59] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[27:03] | What happened at the hospital? | 在医院时到底发生了什么 |
[27:05] | Why did you stop the incantation? | 你为何停止念咒了 |
[27:08] | Thought I saw someone I know. | 我以为看见了我认识的一个人 |
[27:10] | Knew. | 以前认识的 |
[27:11] | I thought that meant it didn’t work. | 我还以为那意味着咒语没用 |
[27:14] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[27:17] | Astrid. You okay? | 艾丝翠德 你没事吧 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think… yeah. | 真的 我好像没事了 |
[27:23] | The ghosts… | 那些鬼魂… |
[27:26] | They’ve gone. | 它们都不见了 |
[27:36] | Ghost free, baby. Ghost free. | 没有鬼魂 宝贝 半只都没有 |
[27:48] | 真相探寻者 新增540名订阅者 | |
[27:50] | 真相探寻者 新增541名订阅者 | |
[27:54] | What the fuck is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[27:57] | Oh, no! What? | 不 什么 |
[27:59] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢啦 爸 |
[28:03] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:04] | For, um… helping me. | 帮了我 |
[28:09] | It’s all right. | 不客气 |
[28:11] | We are Truth Seekers. That’s what we do. | 我们是真相探寻者 这是我们的工作 |
[28:14] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[28:17] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:19] | I feel… | 我感觉自己… |
[28:22] | Alive. | 活着 |
[28:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 真的 |
[28:30] | Good. | 太好了 |