时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You’ve finished it, Peter. It’s, uh… | 你完成了 彼得 这… |
[00:16] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[00:19] | Picture the scene 10 years from now. | 想象一下十年后这里的场景 |
[00:21] | The next eclipse, | 下一次日食 |
[00:23] | and the ascension to Eternis begins. | 升天到永恒乐园的仪式开始 |
[00:25] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[00:32] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[00:33] | If all your followers have been implanted with these… | 如果你的追随者都被植入了这个… |
[00:38] | – Nanobots? – Nanobots, that’s it. | -纳米机器人 -对 纳米机器人 |
[00:41] | Can they really be willing souls | 他们真会是书页上写的那种 |
[00:42] | as it’s laid out on the page? | 心甘情愿的灵魂吗 |
[00:44] | As long as their souls willingly allow the implant to be made. | 只要他们的灵魂是自愿进行植入的 |
[00:49] | And you can all travel to Eternis together. | 你们就能全都一起前往永恒乐园 |
[00:55] | – I’ve got something for you. – What is it? | -我有东西要给你 -什么东西 |
[00:57] | Is it a present? | 是礼物吗 |
[00:59] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[01:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:17] | I need to measure the power your soul provides. | 我要测量你的灵魂所提供的能量 |
[01:20] | To know how many I’ll need for my ascension to Eternis. | 为了确定我升天到永恒乐园需要多少能量 |
[01:24] | And when I stand here 10 years from now | 等我十年后站在这里 |
[01:26] | and draw this blade across my own throat, | 用这把刀划开我自己的喉咙 |
[01:29] | I promise the last face I think about will be yours. | 我保证 我最后想起的人会是你 |
[01:52] | Seven spirums. | 7个灵位 |
[01:54] | She was a big ‘un. | 她还挺强大 |
[02:00] | Tenth of June 2010, | 2010年6月10日 |
[02:03] | 5.5 approximate spirums per person, | 每个人约5.5灵位 |
[02:06] | 170 souls for the ceremony. | 仪式需要170个灵魂 |
[02:11] | To be safe, 200. | 保险起见 200个 |
[02:15] | Atlas! Get in here, would you? | 阿特拉斯 进来 |
[02:18] | We’re gonna need a bone saw, some bin bags, | 我们需要一把骨锯 几个垃圾袋 |
[02:20] | and some bleach. | 再拿些漂白剂 |
[02:34] | And how many more pings from the hackers | 还要有几条这些黑客的位置信息 |
[02:35] | before we get a precise location? | 我们才能有确切定位 |
[02:37] | Just one more, boss. | 就差一条 老大 |
[02:39] | It was definitely in this area. | 绝对就在这个区域 |
[02:41] | Soon as we get another ping, | 只要我们再搞到一条位置信息 |
[02:43] | the Smyle master satellite will triangulate the signal | 斯迈尔专业卫星就能三角定位信号 |
[02:45] | and give us an exact location. | 找出准确地点 |
[02:47] | And you’re sure it’s accurate? | 你确定定位够精确 |
[02:48] | Fuck, yeah. | 妈的当然了 |
[02:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:51] | Just passionate about my work. | 我只是对我的工作很有热情 |
[02:54] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[02:57] | Well, well, that’s a 10-minute drive from here. | 这里开车过去只要十分钟 |
[03:00] | Wait, I don’t have a car. | 等等 我没有车 |
[03:06] | Taking yours! | 开你的了 |
[03:09] | Welcome all, wanderers of the cosmos. | 欢迎 宇宙的漫步者们 |
[03:14] | You are the chosen ones. | 你们是天选之人 |
[03:17] | My loyal followers, | 我忠实的追随者们 |
[03:19] | my flock! | 我的信徒们 |
[03:22] | We’ve gotta try and stay hidden. | 我们不能被发现 |
[03:23] | In this thing? | 开着这辆招摇的车 |
[03:25] | I wouldn’t worry. Look at ’em. | 我觉得没问题 你们看他们 |
[03:27] | They’re not paying us any attention. | 他们根本不看我们一眼 |
[03:28] | You are the chosen ones. | 你们是天选之人 |
[03:30] | Like lambs to the slaughter. | 就像前往屠宰场的羊羔 |
[03:32] | Looks like a rave. | 看起来像是一场狂欢 |
[03:34] | We’ve gotta get in and stop Toynbee | 我们必须赶在日全食 |
[03:35] | before the eclipse reaches the zenith of its totality. | 达到顶峰之前阻止托因比 |
[03:38] | Can anyone see Richard? | 有人看到理查德了吗 |
[03:40] | Seems to be going where they’re going, you know? | 他应该和这些人去往同个地方 |
[03:42] | They all need to die in the same place at the the same time | 托因比的仪式想要成功 这些人就得同时 |
[03:45] | for Toynbee’s ritual to work. | 死在同个地方 |
[03:47] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:50] | I’ve got my sources, you know. | 我有我的信息来源 |
[03:51] | JoJo74. | 巧巧74 |
[03:54] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[03:57] | Astrid, pass us the camera, will you? | 艾丝翠德 把摄影机给我们 |
[04:00] | Oh, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:01] | – Pale as a ghost. – Just tired. | -你的脸色很苍白 -有点累而已 |
[04:10] | The top. | 上面 |
[04:16] | He’s checking their eyes. | 他在检查他们的眼睛 |
[04:17] | Richard’s eye went red after his Toynbee talk. | 理查德听了托因比的演讲后眼睛就变红了 |
[04:20] | Maybe these people are infected too. | 也许这些人也被感染了 |
[04:22] | I think he said something about eyes. | 他貌似提到了眼睛 |
[04:24] | You need to look for the fire in their eyes. | 你得寻找他们眼睛里的火 |
[04:31] | Great. We’re screwed. | 棒极了 我们完了 |
[04:32] | Can’t get in unless we have red eyes. | 根本进不去 除非我们有红眼睛 |
[04:35] | Unless… we have red eyes. | 要是…我们还真有呢 |
[04:40] | I’m in a field about five miles out from Smyle HQ. | 我在斯迈尔总部大约5英里外的一块空地上 |
[04:45] | Got you. See anything? | 看到你了 你看见什么了吗 |
[04:48] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[04:51] | No, wait. There’s a table. | 不 等等 有张桌子 |
[05:02] | Bjorn, check the signal out. | 比约恩 看看信号图 |
[05:06] | We’re losing signal strength in the Portland area. | 波特兰地区信号强度下降了 |
[05:08] | It’s 60% and dropping fast. | 只剩60% 还在急剧下降 |
[05:10] | Bjorn, we’ve been played! | 比约恩 我们被耍了 |
[05:12] | No. | 不 |
[05:15] | Find out where Gus Roberts is and put me through to him. | 看看格斯·罗伯茨在哪儿 帮我接通他 |
[05:21] | Just need a couple of minutes to get these eye drops ready. | 再过几分钟眼药水就准备好了 |
[05:27] | – Hello, Gus Roberts. – It’s JoJo74. | -你好 格斯·罗伯茨 -我是巧巧74 |
[05:30] | – How’s Hinkley? – Hey, JoJo. | -欣克利怎样了 -你好 巧巧 |
[05:33] | How did you know I was in Hinkley? | 你怎么知道我去了欣克利 |
[05:36] | You said you were going there on your channel. | 你在你的频道里说了要去那里 |
[05:39] | Right. Yeah. Something came up, sadly. | 对哦 很不幸 出了点事 |
[05:41] | Listen to me. Don’t go to Portland. | 听我说 不要去波特兰 |
[05:45] | Remember what I said about the puppet masters? | 还记得我说的关于傀儡主人的事吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[05:50] | Well, from now on in, they are pulling the strings. | 从现在开始 他们开始操纵傀儡了 |
[05:53] | Everything you see and hear is because of them. | 你一切所见所闻 都是因为他们 |
[05:56] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | You’re gonna be asked to make a choice today, Gus. | 你今天会被要求做出选择 格斯 |
[06:01] | Don’t trust them. | 别相信他们 |
[06:03] | – Don’t trust who? – Dave. Dave. | -别相信谁 -戴夫 戴夫 |
[06:06] | It’s Dave. | 戴夫找你 |
[06:09] | Give me a second, JoJo. I’m sorry. | 等我一会 巧巧 抱歉 |
[06:16] | Hey, Dave. | 你好啊 戴夫 |
[06:16] | I need you to get to Portland immediately. | 我需要你立刻赶去波特兰 |
[06:18] | – Oh, yeah. We’re here. – Christ, you’re good. | -我们正在这里呢 -天呐 你太棒了 |
[06:21] | Can you do something for me? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:22] | Dave, I can’t. | 戴夫 我帮不了 |
[06:23] | You know, I usually say yes, | 你知道我通常都会答应你的 |
[06:24] | but I have a family thing. | 但现在家里有点事 |
[06:26] | Whatever it is, it cannot be more important than this. | 不管是什么事 都不可能比我的更重要了 |
[06:29] | Yeah, it is, actually. | 还真比你的事重要 |
[06:30] | My father-in-law, Richard, has been kidnapped by an insane cult. | 我岳父理查德 被一个疯狂的邪教绑架了 |
[06:35] | Peter Toynbee! | 彼得·托因比 |
[06:38] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:39] | Because you’re not the only one | 因为不是只有你 |
[06:40] | with a passing interest in the paranormal, Gus. | 对灵异现象有三分钟热度 格斯 |
[06:42] | I presume your father-in-law is one of many. | 我猜你岳父是被绑架的许多人之一 |
[06:45] | What’s he using? Some sort of mass hypnosis? | 他怎么做到的 集体催眠吗 |
[06:47] | He’s injecting exploding nanobots into their eyes. | 他往他们眼睛里注入了会爆炸的纳米机器人 |
[06:50] | Look, the Smyle signal is down in Portland. | 听着 波特兰的斯迈尔信号失效了 |
[06:52] | And as long as it is, | 如果继续这样下去 |
[06:53] | Toynbee is going to get everything that he wants. | 托因比就会得到他想要的一切 |
[06:54] | Now, I can help you, but you have to do exactly what I say. | 我可以帮你 但你必须照我说的去做 |
[06:58] | What if I told you someone had warned me | 刚有人警告过我 不要相信 |
[06:59] | about trusting someone who asked me to do exactly as they say? | 那些叫我照他们说的做的人 |
[07:03] | Well, then you’d have to have a long, hard think | 那你就得好好地 认真地想想 |
[07:04] | about who you trust, Gus. | 你信任谁 格斯 |
[07:06] | Them or me. | 他们还是我 |
[07:24] | Hey, JoJo. | 巧巧 |
[07:26] | You got me on side, all right? We’ll stay away from Portland. | 你说服我了 我们会离开波特兰的 |
[07:29] | A wise decision, Gus. | 明智的选择 格斯 |
[07:36] | Hey, Dave. What do you need, boss? | 戴夫 你需要我怎么做 老板 |
[07:38] | Good man. Now, I need you to get the Smyle signal | 好兄弟 我需要你在日全食达到顶峰前 |
[07:42] | up and running before the eclipse reaches totality. | 恢复斯迈尔信号 |
[07:44] | There may be a way that I can short out those nanobots, | 我也许有办法让那些纳米机器人短路 |
[07:46] | but unless the Smyle signal is at full strength, | 但除非斯迈尔信号满格 |
[07:49] | it’s not gonna work. | 否则是做不到的 |
[07:50] | All you need to do– | 你只需要… |
[07:52] | Dave? David? | 戴夫 戴夫 |
[08:00] | 1 5 9 7 One-five-nine-seven. | |
[08:05] | That’s a woman’s voice. Who is it? | 是个女声 是谁啊 |
[08:08] | Don’t know. But we need to find out. | 不知道 但我们得搞清楚 |
[08:13] | The hotel’s not far. | 旅馆就在不远处 |
[08:14] | Get to the bunker, switch that thing off. | 到地下室去 把那玩意关掉 |
[08:16] | We’re on it. | 我们这就去 |
[08:18] | Me and Helen will try and delay Toynbee. | 我和海伦会去拖住托因比 |
[08:31] | So if Alfie’s ghost left, | 如果阿尔菲的灵魂已经离开了 |
[08:33] | what or who is jamming the signal now? | 那现在到底是谁 或什么在干扰信号 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. Another ghost like you? | 不知道 也许是和你一样的另一只鬼魂 |
[08:39] | When did you figure it out– | 你是什么时候发现… |
[08:41] | – I’ve got it! – Sorry. | -我看着呢 -抱歉 |
[08:43] | When did you figure out that you’re not alive? | 你是什么时候发现自己已经死了 |
[08:47] | When we went to the hospital, | 我们去医院的时候 |
[08:49] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有些不对劲 |
[08:50] | My mum, during that ritual– | 在那次仪式中 我妈妈 |
[08:52] | My mum was trying to tell me– She said, uh– | 我妈妈想要告诉我 她说 |
[08:55] | She said she was sorry she couldn’t save me. | 她说她很抱歉没能救下我 |
[08:58] | I wish you’d told me. | 你要是早点告诉我就好了 |
[09:01] | Sometimes it’s hard to tell the truth. | 有时候真相是很难说出口的 |
[09:04] | And you know it will change everything. | 而且你知道一切都会因此改变 |
[09:09] | Oh, Shit! Sorry. Shit. | 该死的 对不起 妈的 |
[09:14] | I don’t think I can do it, Gus. | 格斯 我觉得我做不到 |
[09:16] | Yes, you can. I know you can. | 你做得到 我知道你可以 |
[09:18] | Hey, you’re not just the Hinckley boy’s sister anymore, all right? | 你不仅仅是欣克利男孩的姐姐了 对吗 |
[09:20] | You’re your own woman, Helen. | 海伦 你是自己的主人 |
[09:24] | Just play it cool. You’re doing great. | 淡定就可以了 你做得很好 |
[09:27] | Go on. | 进去吧 |
[09:29] | Stop. What about this one? | 停下 这个怎么样 |
[09:36] | He’s good. | 他没问题 |
[09:38] | Sir. | 请进 |
[09:47] | You have to find Richard as quickly as you can | 你要尽快找到理查德 |
[09:49] | and get as far away from here as possible. | 然后离开这里 逃得越远越好 |
[09:50] | Well, how do I know if we’re far away enough? | 我怎么知道我们是不是逃得够远了 |
[09:52] | Because his head won’t blow up. | 看他的脑袋没炸掉就知道了 |
[09:54] | Okay. Right. | 对 好吧 |
[10:17] | Here it is. | 就是这里了 |
[10:30] | Richard. Richard. | 理查德 理查德 |
[10:32] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[10:36] | – It’s me. – Oh, hello. | -是我 -你好啊 |
[10:39] | You’re coming too? | 你也来啦 |
[10:40] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得快点离开这里 |
[10:42] | But we’re off to Eternis. | 但是我们要出发去永恒乐园了 |
[10:55] | You’re in danger, so let’s go. | 你现在很危险 我们快走吧 |
[11:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:07] | Oh, piss off. | 该死的 |
[11:26] | Did you find the troll? | 你找到挑衅者了吗 |
[11:28] | We need to short out some nanobots. | 我们得让一些纳米机器人短路 |
[11:29] | What? How? | 什么 怎么做 |
[11:31] | By prematurely rolling out 8G. | 提早推出8G信号 |
[11:33] | 8G? We’re only on 6G now. | 8G信号 可我们现在才做到6G |
[11:36] | So much to learn. | 你要学的太多了 |
[11:38] | We’re always a couple of Gs ahead of the curve. | 我们的技术一直都遥遥领先 |
[11:40] | Time for a rummage in the toy box. | 现在赶紧去机舱里仔细找一找 |
[11:47] | Oh, what is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[11:48] | It’s a skellington. | 是一架骷髅 |
[11:53] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven… | |
[11:57] | 1597 One, five, nine, seven. | |
[12:01] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[12:02] | I’m Elara. | 我是阿劳拉 |
[12:04] | And you are? | 你又是谁 |
[12:06] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[12:08] | CovCol CosCon. | 在”考藏角扮会”上见过 |
[12:10] | You’re the stupid little girl who made Alan kill Keith. | 你就是那个害艾伦杀了基思的蠢姑娘 |
[12:14] | Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[12:15] | I told you that wasn’t just an immersive horror experience. | 我早告诉你了 那不只是一次沉浸式恐怖体验 |
[12:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:20] | How come you’re in there? | 你怎么会在这里面 |
[12:22] | You need to be dead, don’t you? | 只有死了才能进去 不是吗 |
[12:25] | I gave my life willingly. | 我自愿献出了我的生命 |
[12:27] | It’s an honor to assist Dr. Toynbee. | 能够帮助托因比博士是我的荣幸 |
[12:29] | I’ll ensure the chosen few will travel from this dimension | 我会确保被选中的少数人从这维度进入 |
[12:33] | to the next. | 下一个维度 |
[12:35] | What happens to you, though? | 那你会怎么样呢 |
[12:37] | I’m blocking the Smyle signal, | 我屏蔽了斯迈尔的信号 |
[12:39] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. | 你们做什么都阻止不了我 |
[12:49] | Can’t touch me. | 你碰不到我的 |
[12:50] | I exist solely in the spirit plane. | 我只存在于灵魂层面 |
[12:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:57] | How are we gonna stop her? | 我们怎么才能阻止她 |
[13:00] | – Get me inside. – What? | -让我进去 -什么 |
[13:02] | It’s like Gus said, you’re a conduit. | 就像格斯说的 你是管道 |
[13:05] | You create a door in the barrier between life and death. | 你能在生与死之间的分界线上开启一扇门 |
[13:08] | You did it for Alfie. And my mum. | 你为阿尔菲那样做了 还有我妈 |
[13:10] | Did it for me. | 为我做一次 |
[13:13] | Yeah, but how? | 好吧 但怎么做 |
[13:14] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[13:16] | You open the door to the world of the dead, | 你打开通往冥界的门 |
[13:18] | and I’ll get in there and kick her arse. | 然后我去教训她一顿 |
[13:20] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你知道我能听见你的吧 |
[13:22] | Look, if I stop her blocking the Smyle signal, | 听着 如果我阻止了她屏蔽斯迈尔的信号 |
[13:25] | then Toynbee’s plan will be screwed. | 那托因比的计划就泡汤了 |
[13:28] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[13:46] | – All right. – How did you get in here? | -好了 -你是怎么进来的 |
[13:49] | It’s on, bitch. Let’s dance. | 开战吧 贱人 我们来过招 |
[13:57] | Loyal followers, here he is, Dr. Peter Toynbee! | 忠实的追随者们 彼得·托因比博士登场 |
[14:07] | Are you ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[14:11] | I said, are you ready? | 我问 你们准备好了吗 |
[14:14] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好了 |
[15:09] | Complete the call and response. Complete the call and response. | 完成召唤与回应吧 完成召唤与回应 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | What? | 什么 |
[15:18] | Fucking hell, Atlas. We’ve been planning this for 10 years. | 我操 阿特拉斯 我们已经计划这一刻十年了 |
[15:21] | Come on! It’s simple call and response. | 快点 就是简单的召唤与回应 |
[15:26] | – Now? – Yes! | -现在吗 -对 |
[15:29] | Finally. Dick. | 真不容易 蠢屌 |
[15:37] | What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[15:39] | Don’t make me switch you off, Atlas. | 别逼我把你关掉 阿特拉斯 |
[15:40] | Yeah? How about I switch you off? | 是吗 不如我把你关了 怎么样 |
[15:43] | You’re the Truth Seeker. | 你是那个真相探寻者 |
[15:45] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你打算拿那个做什么 |
[15:47] | I’m gonna try and right a terrible wrong! | 我要试着纠正一个大错 |
[15:51] | Okay, listen to me. You don’t want to do this. | 好了 听我说 你不非得这样做的 |
[15:54] | People are going to die, Elara. | 很多人会死的 阿劳拉 |
[15:55] | Why should I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[15:59] | You’re just a stupid little girl. | 你只是个愚蠢的小女孩 |
[16:01] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[16:02] | That’s fucking rude. All right, listen. | 太没礼貌了 好了 听着 |
[16:04] | You don’t want to do this. You’ve got loads of time, Elara. | 你不想这么做的 你还有大把时间 阿劳拉 |
[16:06] | You’ve got life ahead of you. | 你还有大好人生等着你呢 |
[16:08] | We’re all going to Eternis. Don’t you want that? | 我们都会去永恒乐园 难道你不想去吗 |
[16:10] | Dr. Toynbee would never do anything to hurt me. | 托因比博士绝不会做伤害我的事 |
[16:15] | You can’t win this one, Elara. | 你这次赢不了的 阿劳拉 |
[16:18] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[16:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:20] | I’ve been dead a lot longer than you have. | 我死去的时间可比你长多了 |
[16:23] | Why are you wearing that ridiculous scarf? | 你为什么戴着那条滑稽的围巾 |
[16:25] | Leave my scarf alone. | 别攻击我的围巾 |
[16:27] | Dr. Toynbee gave me this. | 是托因比博士给我的 |
[16:29] | Very sentimental, I’m sure. You look like a prat. | 肯定很有纪念意义 你看着就像个傻子 |
[16:37] | You’re twisting my– | 你扭到我的… |
[16:41] | – Astrid? – Leave my– | -艾丝翠德 -别动我的… |
[16:43] | I’m a bit busy here, Elton. | 我这有点忙 艾尔顿 |
[16:46] | I think we have a problem! | 我觉得我们遇到麻烦了 |
[16:48] | You’re gonna have to figure it out on your end. | 你得在你那边想办法解决了 |
[16:51] | If that thing gets in here, it’s game over. | 如果那东西进来了 就完蛋了 |
[16:57] | I should warn you. I was amateur boxing champion | 我该提醒你 我是帕内斯顿大学的 |
[17:00] | at Parneston University. | 业余拳击赛冠军 |
[17:02] | Oh, yeah? Well, I left school when I was 15. | 是吗 老子15岁就辍学了 |
[17:06] | So there’s more to the Smyle signal than communication. | 这么说 斯迈尔的信号不只是通讯用途 |
[17:09] | Well, there is a theory that, as well as providing ultra-fast, | 有这么个理论 除了提供网速超快 |
[17:12] | competitively priced broadband, Smyle’s advanced signal | 价格实惠的宽带 斯迈尔的先进信号 |
[17:15] | also serves as sort of insulation | 还能隔绝 |
[17:17] | against inter-dimensional exchanges. | 互联维度之间的交流 |
[17:19] | So long as Gus gets the Smyle signal up and running, | 只要格斯恢复了斯迈尔信号 |
[17:21] | it should carry the 8G pulse through the nanobots, | 应该就能运载着8G脉冲穿过纳米机器人 |
[17:23] | forcing them to short out to protect themselves. | 迫使它们为自保而短路 |
[17:25] | Hoist by their own petard, huh? | 让它们自食其果 |
[17:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:47] | I’d say, “See you on the other side,” | 我本来想说 “另一边见” |
[17:49] | but you’re not invited. | 但你没受邀请 |
[17:51] | None of them are. | 他们也都没有 |
[18:01] | My children! | 我的孩子们 |
[18:03] | It is time… | 我们是时候 |
[18:05] | for us to be free of this world! | 摆脱这个世界了 |
[18:09] | For us to ascend together! | 一同升天 |
[18:11] | To Eternis! | 到永恒乐园 |
[18:23] | I love you, Gus. | 我爱你 格斯 |
[18:26] | Come on, Gus, don’t let me down. | 加油 格斯 别让我失望 |
[18:33] | Why is it taking so long? | 怎么那么慢 |
[18:34] | It’s never done this before. | 以前从没这么做过 |
[18:36] | Hurry up, Astrid! | 快点 艾丝翠德 |
[18:39] | Toynbee conned you, Elara. | 托因比欺骗了你 阿劳拉 |
[18:42] | Can’t you see? He abandoned you. | 你看不出来吗 他抛弃你了 |
[18:44] | like he’s abandoning everyone else. | 就像他准备抛下其他人一样 |
[18:46] | He’s going there alone. | 他要一个人去那里 |
[18:47] | They’ll all be dead, | 其他人全都会死 |
[18:49] | and you’ll be stuck in here forever | 你会永远被困在这台机器里 |
[18:51] | having some serious FOMO. | 时刻害怕自己错过了一切 |
[18:53] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[18:55] | Let Elton bring you back. | 让艾尔顿带你回人间 |
[18:57] | He can do it. | 他有这个能力 |
[18:58] | It’s scary, but it works. He did it for me. | 那很可怕 但真的管用 他为我这么做过 |
[19:00] | You can be you again. | 你又能变回原来的你了 |
[19:08] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[19:12] | I’m a motherfuckin’ conduit. | 老子可是屌炸天的管道 |
[19:30] | Cool. | 酷哦 |
[19:35] | The eclipse is in totality! | 日全食达到顶峰了 |
[19:37] | It is time! | 时辰已到 |
[19:41] | Thank you, Dr. Collier. | 谢谢你 康纳利博士 |
[19:51] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[19:55] | Time’s up, ladies. What’s going on in there? | 时间到了 女士们 现在是什么情况 |
[19:59] | Astrid? Hello? | 艾丝翠德 听见吗 |
[20:03] | I’m jamming one, five, nine, seven protocol. | 我正在干扰1597传输协议 |
[20:19] | We did it! We did it! | 我们成功了 我们成功了 |
[20:21] | – Got the fuckin’– – Come on! | -我操他妈的… -又说脏话 |
[20:34] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:36] | Okay, ladies, let’s get you out of there. | 好了 女士们 我带你们出去吧 |
[20:45] | Astrid? | 艾丝翠德 |
[20:51] | Astrid! | 艾丝翠德 |
[20:54] | Astrid! | 艾丝翠德 |
[20:56] | You’ve ruined everything. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[20:58] | My life’s work. | 我毕生的心血 |
[21:02] | It was going to be so beautiful, our Eternis. | 我们的永恒乐园本来会很美好的 |
[21:06] | Is that what you told Emily? | 你就是这么跟艾米莉说的吗 |
[21:08] | Emily Roberts? | 艾米莉·罗伯茨 |
[21:10] | She was my wife. | 她是我的妻子 |
[21:18] | The bloody hell am I doing– | 我怎么会在这里 |
[21:19] | Oh, Richard! | 理查德 |
[21:23] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[21:24] | Where’s Gus? | 格斯在哪儿 |
[21:26] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[21:28] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[21:30] | What a trip was that? You all right? | 真是惊心动魄啊 你还好吧 |
[21:42] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:45] | Send the clean-up team to Portland. | 派一队人到波特兰善后 |
[21:59] | Come on. | 上去吧 |
[22:20] | Where’s Astrid? | 艾丝翠德呢 |
[22:24] | Astrid’s a ghost. Was a ghost. | 艾丝翠德是鬼 曾经是鬼 |
[22:27] | A ghost? All this time. | 鬼 一直都是吗 |
[22:30] | I put her in the machine thing, | 我把她放进那台机器 |
[22:34] | and I couldn’t bring her back out. | 结果我没能把带她出来 |
[22:36] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[22:38] | Wherever Alfie is. | 阿尔菲所在的地方 |
[22:42] | The ghost that was in the basement. | 地下室那个鬼魂 |
[22:48] | It was her mum the whole time. | 原来就是她妈妈 |
[22:50] | Astrid’s the reason why our life got torn apart, | 所以我们的生活天翻地覆 他们在你身上 |
[22:54] | why they did all those tests on you, why I got ill. | 做了无数测试 还有我生病 都是因为艾丝翠德 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:01] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她消失了 |
[23:07] | She must still be out there, though, right? | 不过她一定还在某个地方 对吧 |
[23:10] | We got her out once. | 我们把她救回来过一次 |
[23:12] | Maybe we can do it again. | 也许我们还能再救一次 |
[23:13] | – How? – How? | -怎么做 -怎么做 |
[23:16] | Baby, we’re truth seekers. | 亲 我们可是真相探寻者 |
[23:25] | All right, let’s turn this off. | 好了 把这个关掉 |
[23:26] | Leave it. | 别关 |
[23:28] | – Just in case. – We’ll find her. | -万一呢 -我们会找到她的 |
[23:37] | Put your foot down, Elton. | 开快点 艾尔顿 |
[23:38] | We might be home in time for “The Chase.” | 没准还能及时赶回家看《追捕》 |
[23:40] | No one’s putting their foot down. | 不准加速 |
[23:42] | We’ll watch it on my phone. | 在我的手机上看吧 |
[23:44] | Hang on. Since when did Smyle have 8G? | 等一下 斯迈尔几时开始有8G的 |
[23:57] | I did wonder when you were going to pay me a visit. | 我是想过你什么时候会来找我 |
[24:04] | What on earth have you come as? | 你到底变成什么了 |
[24:09] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[24:11] | What man? | 什么男人 |
[24:12] | Same as always. | 一如既往啊 |
[24:17] | I mean, that wig is dreadful. | 这顶假发也太难看了 |
[24:21] | At least you wore some clothes this time. | 至少这次你穿上衣服了 |
[24:26] | – You look rather good in a suit, actually. – Thank you. | -其实你穿西装挺好看的 -谢谢 |
[24:29] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[24:32] | Toynbee was a mistake. | 托因比这步棋下错了 |
[24:35] | He was so hung up on immortality, | 他太痴迷于获得永生 |
[24:37] | he couldn’t see the bigger picture. | 看不清大局 |
[24:39] | I shouldn’t have used him. | 我就不该利用他 |
[24:41] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[24:43] | Never send a human to do a super-being’s job. | 永远别派凡人去做超能者的工作 |
[24:47] | Fancy getting a bite to eat? | 想去吃点东西吗 |
[24:51] | You’re not trying to get me out of the office again, are you? | 你不是又想把我骗出办公室吧 |
[24:54] | No. | 当然不是啦 |
[24:55] | I just needed you to take your eyes off Portland for a wee while. | 我只是需要你暂时把目光从波特兰移开 |
[24:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry your precious Astrid crossed over. | 很遗憾你的宝贝艾丝翠德穿越去那边了 |
[25:02] | I would not want to be her right now. | 此刻我可不羡慕她 |
[25:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |