时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Hiya, folks. Daffy and I are searching for | 伙计们 我和达菲鸭在寻找 |
[01:08] | the lost temple of the Monkey Bird. | 猴鸟失落神庙 |
[01:12] | We’re gonna bring home the treasure. | 我们要找到宝藏 |
[01:13] | Fame and fortune! | 名利双收 |
[01:16] | And we’re gonna pay off those parking tickets. | 然后付清停车罚单 |
[01:19] | And another, and another, and another. | 再来一个 再来一个 再来一个 |
[01:21] | So, how much further, chum? | 还有多远 伙计 |
[01:24] | We just need to follow this trail all the way to the mark X. | 我们只要沿着这条路线一直走到X点 |
[01:30] | Our trail! | 我们的路线 |
[01:31] | Lost. What are we gonna do? | 没了 怎么办 |
[01:34] | We’ll die in this jungle. | 我们会死在丛林的 |
[01:36] | Get a hold of yourself. | 冷静点 |
[01:38] | You’re hysterical! | 别吼了 |
[01:40] | I don’t want to die here. | 我不想死在这里 |
[01:43] | We’ll never find the temple! | 我们永远也找不到神庙了 |
[01:47] | Oh, there is it. | 就在那里 |
[01:53] | Beware of the Monkey Bird Curse! | 小心猴鸟诅咒 |
[01:58] | The Monkey Bird Curse! | 猴鸟诅咒 |
[02:00] | Maybe we should just forget about it. | 要不还是算了吧 |
[02:02] | I don’t want to be cursed! | 我不想被诅咒 |
[02:03] | Curse, schmurse! Science prevails! | 诅咒 拉倒吧 科学才是王道 |
[02:07] | There’s no such things as curses. | 诅咒根本不存在 |
[02:13] | Now, then, you first, pal. | 你先进吧 伙计 |
[02:20] | No curses yet. | 还没有被诅咒 |
[02:21] | The map says to watch out for booby traps, though. | 不过地图上说要小心陷阱 |
[02:25] | Looks like they’re marked pretty clearly. | 上面标记得很清楚 |
[02:30] | Kind of a bad time for acupuncture. | 现在不是针灸的时候 |
[02:37] | Ooh, a torch! | 火把 |
[02:40] | Daffy! | 达菲鸭 |
[02:41] | Huh, a light switch! | 电灯开关 |
[02:44] | You know, I’ve been wanting to read this. | 我一直想看这本书来着 |
[02:47] | Hmm, kind of crooked. | 有点歪啊 |
[02:54] | Nice to meet you, chum. | 很高兴认识你 朋友 |
[03:03] | Porky, look! | 猪小弟 快看 |
[03:04] | The treasure of the Monkey Bird Temple! | 猴鸟庙的宝藏 |
[03:11] | What’s with all the banana peels? | 怎么这么多香蕉皮 |
[03:12] | And all these Monkey Bird Monthly magazines. | 还有猴鸟的月刊 |
[03:15] | Whoever lives here is a real pig! | 真的有头猪住在这里啊 |
[03:17] | No offense, pal. | 别介意 伙计 |
[03:22] | I’ve been bitten by a snake! | 我被蛇咬了 |
[03:24] | You have to suck out the poison! | 快把毒药吸出来 |
[03:27] | Suck poison? | 吸毒药 |
[03:28] | Hurry, chum. Everything’s going dark. | 快点 伙计 我的眼前变黑了 |
[03:34] | The poison’s rushing to my head! | 毒液上头了 |
[03:36] | Hurry! | 快 |
[03:38] | It’s all over! | 我完蛋了 |
[03:40] | I’ll save you, Daffy. | 我会救你的 达菲鸭 |
[03:41] | Keep sucking. | 继续吸 |
[03:42] | Suck! Suck! Put your back into it! | 快吸 快吸 使劲吸啊 |
[03:46] | Okay, I got the treasure, let’s go. | 我找到宝藏了 我们走吧 |
[03:49] | Uh, whose leg is that? | 那是谁的腿 |
[03:57] | The Monkey Bird! | 猴鸟 |
[04:17] | So long, Monkey Bird! | 再见 猴鸟 |
[04:37] | Look at your face. You look like a complete idiot! | 瞧瞧你的表情 看起来就像个大白痴 |
[04:47] | Before you destroy us, I must say… | 在你杀死我们前 我必须说 |
[04:51] | you have the most ravishing eyes I have ever seen! | 你的眼睛是我见过最迷人的 |
[04:57] | Aah, that beak! | 那个喙 |
[04:59] | Your plumage. | 你的羽毛 |
[05:01] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[05:08] | You know, we’ve been going around for a while, | 我们也玩了一段时间 |
[05:11] | and I was wondering, will you wear my letterman’s jacket? | 你愿意穿我的优秀运动员外套吗 |
[05:21] | Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. | 老是当伴娘 永远当不了新娘 |
[05:33] | I always cry at weddings. | 我就喜欢在婚礼上哭 |
[05:37] | Ooh, I love it. | 好喜欢 |
[05:39] | But you know, I bet it looks better on you. | 但是你戴上肯定更好看 |
[05:42] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 戴上这枚戒指 我们就结婚了 |
[05:57] | We made it! | 成功了 |
[05:58] | Let’s see our treasure. | 看看我们的宝藏 |
[06:00] | A golden egg! | 一个金蛋 |
[06:02] | We’re rich! | 我们发财了 |
[06:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[06:10] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[06:14] | I guess this is the curse they were talking about– mentioned earlier. | 这就是之前说的诅咒吧 |
[06:33] | I claim this planet in the name of Mars. | 我以火星的名义征服这颗星球 |
[06:43] | Aah, there we– | 好了 |
[06:48] | Well, that’s deflating. | 好像在漏气 |
[07:22] | Nobody can beat Yosemite Sam, the Arm Wrestling Champeen. | 没有人能击败约塞米蒂·山姆 掰手腕冠军 |
[07:31] | Next! | 下一个 |
[07:36] | All right, which one of you stick-armed saddle suckers is next? | 到哪个细胳膊牛仔了 |
[07:47] | It’s hot out there. | 外面好热啊 |
[07:49] | Wonder if this joint has any boxed carrot water. | 不知道这家店有没有盒装胡萝卜水 |
[07:54] | A perfect victim. | 待宰的兔子 |
[07:55] | I’ma challenging you to an arm wrestlin’ match, rabbit! | 我要和你比赛掰手腕 兔子 |
[07:58] | Arm wrestling? | 掰手腕 |
[08:00] | No thanks, Doc. | 不了 谢谢 伙计 |
[08:02] | I just want a drink. | 我只想喝一杯 |
[08:03] | Well, you’re drinking a tall, frosty glass of arm wrestlin’. | 你必须喝一杯又高又冷的掰手腕 |
[08:07] | Catch my drift? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[08:08] | All right, bud, I’ll participate. | 好吧 伙计 我参加 |
[08:10] | This picture’s only a few minutes long, anyways. | 反正这个影片只有几分钟 |
[08:16] | What the– | 什么 |
[08:18] | Those are some filthy fingernails, Doc. | 指甲好脏啊 伙计 |
[08:21] | Oh, no, they are? | 不是吧 |
[08:22] | That’s not very sanitary. | 不太卫生吧 |
[08:24] | Wash ’em off in here, first. | 先洗干净 |
[08:34] | Ya dang varmint! | 你这个混蛋 |
[08:35] | Stop boondogglin’ and square up. | 别闹了 准备吧 |
[08:39] | Coochie- coochie-coo! | 挠痒痒 |
[08:44] | – Stop that! – Uh, no problem, Doc. | -住手 -没问题 伙计 |
[08:51] | Quit yer fooling, yer crazy rabbit! | 别胡闹了 疯兔子 |
[09:02] | All right, no more funny business. | 好吧 别耍小聪明了 |
[09:05] | Okay, Mac, if you insist. | 好吧 伙计 既然你这么坚持 |
[09:07] | On yer mark, get set– | 各就各位 预备 |
[09:09] | Oh, ya dang critter. I wasn’t ready! | 你这倒霉玩意 我还没准备好 |
[09:12] | Wait until I say– | 等我说 |
[09:14] | Yer supposed to wait until I say– | 你要等我说 |
[09:16] | Until I say– | 等我说 |
[09:18] | Dagnabbit! Wait until I say “Go”! | 死兔子 等我说”开始”啊 |
[09:24] | Go! | 开始 |
[09:25] | Now, hold on there, Doc. | 等等 伙计 |
[09:26] | You’ve got an unfair advantage. | 你这样有点不公平吧 |
[09:30] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[09:32] | Oh, hey, that’s cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[09:34] | You’re right, Doc. Here, you take ’em. | 你说得对 伙计 那给你吧 |
[09:37] | What the– | 什么 |
[09:42] | Oh, that does it, rabbit! | 够了 兔子 |
[09:43] | I’m gonna– | 我要 |
[09:45] | Uh, Doc. | 伙计 |
[09:52] | Oh, uh, pardon me, folks. | 抱歉 各位 |
[09:59] | Sorry, shorty, I was just playing. | 抱歉 小矮子 我逗你玩呢 |
[10:01] | Play time’s over. | 游戏时间结束 |
[10:04] | Gee, Doc, don’t you think that’s, uh, going a little overboard? | 天啊 伙计 你不觉得有点过分吗 |
[10:07] | We’re arm wrestling for reals this time. | 这次要认真的掰手腕了 |
[10:10] | Now, let’s get to it. | 开始吧 |
[10:11] | Ready, steady, go! | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
[10:27] | Whatcha doin’ there, Doc? | 伙计 你在干什么 |
[10:28] | I’m arm wrestling this here rabbit. | 我在和兔子掰手腕 |
[10:31] | Oh, yeah? You gonna win? | 是吗 你会赢吗 |
[10:32] | Of course, I’m gonna win. | 当然会赢 |
[10:34] | Okay, I guess I’ll bet on you then, Doc. | 那我赌你赢吧 伙计 |
[10:37] | Yeah, bet on me. | 嗯 赌我赢 |
[10:38] | Always bet on arm wrestling Sam, | 掰手腕山赌姆赢就对了 |
[10:41] | ’cause I always win. | 毕竟我是常胜将军 |
[10:45] | Hey, the rabbit turned into a stick of dynamite. | 兔子变成了一根炸药了 |
[11:01] | Uh, confidentially, folks, | 说实话 伙计们 |
[11:03] | this ain’t my first rodeo. | 这不是我第一次参加竞技表演了 |
[11:04] | 兔八哥 1964年掰手腕冠军 |