时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | The first batch of cupcakes are done, Tweety! | 第一批纸杯蛋糕做好了 崔弟 |
[00:48] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[00:55] | And here’s one just for you, Tweety. | 这个是给你的 崔弟 |
[00:58] | Ooh, I wuv decowating cupcakes. | 我要装饰一下纸杯蛋糕 |
[01:05] | An accuwate resembwance, wouldn’t you say? | 很像我吧 |
[01:07] | Time to prepare the next batch and… | 是时候准备下一批 |
[01:10] | Oh, dear, I’m out of eggs, already? | 天哪 没有鸡蛋了吗 |
[01:13] | How in the world did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[01:16] | Well, then, I’m off to the market to get some more. | 好吧 那我去市场再买点 |
[01:20] | You be a good Tweety while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 你要乖乖的哦 |
[01:35] | I really am as sweet as I look. | 我真的和看起来一样可爱 |
[01:42] | I tawt I taw… | 我好像看到 |
[01:52] | Well, whaddya know! | 你猜怎么着 |
[01:54] | I finally did it! | 我终于成功了 |
[01:59] | I really did it! | 我真的成功了 |
[02:01] | I ate that darn canary! | 我吃了那只该死的金丝雀 |
[02:05] | Success is so sweet! | 成功是如此甜蜜 |
[02:10] | Ooh, my poor little cranium! | 我可怜的小脑袋 |
[02:14] | Hey, where did my cupcake go? | 我的纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[02:19] | Cupcake! | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[02:25] | Time for a well-deserved cat nap! | 现在可以好好眯一会了 |
[02:28] | Hey, puddy tat! | 傻大猫 |
[02:30] | Hello, Tweety bird. | 你好 崔弟 |
[02:35] | Have you seen my cup… cake! | 你看到我的纸杯蛋糕了吗 |
[02:40] | Oh, no, no, no, it can’t be! | 不 不 不 不可能 |
[02:44] | I must have a little indigestion. | 我肯定是有点消化不良 |
[02:46] | I just need some rest! | 我只是需要休息 |
[02:47] | Gotta… Gotta get myself together. | 我得振作起来 |
[02:50] | For a minute there, I thought I was seeing things. | 有一瞬间 我以为我出现幻觉了 |
[02:54] | There’s no such thing as ghosts! | 世上根本没有鬼 |
[02:58] | Excuse me, putty tat, | 不好意思 傻大猫 |
[03:00] | Do you know where– | 你知道 |
[03:05] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:09] | I must be seeing things. | 我一定是出现幻觉了 |
[03:11] | Seeing what, putty tat? | 什么幻觉 傻大猫 |
[03:22] | Oh, boy! Putty tat wants to play hide and seek. | 天啊 傻大猫想玩捉迷藏啊 |
[03:28] | Where are you, putty tat? | 你在哪啊 傻大猫 |
[03:31] | Are you under the wug? | 你在毯子下面吗 |
[03:39] | There you are! | 你在这啊 |
[03:47] | I see you, putty tat! | 我看见你了 傻大猫 |
[04:01] | Hello! | 你好 |
[04:05] | Ooh, I’m really good at this game. | 我真的很擅长这个游戏 |
[04:08] | Oh, puddy tat! | 傻大猫 |
[04:11] | It’s your turn to find me now. | 现在轮到你找我了 |
[04:15] | Snakes alive, I’m being haunted by a ghost bird. | 我的妈呀 我被一只鬼鸟缠住了 |
[04:20] | What am I gonna do about this spectral nuisance? | 这种灵异现象该怎么办啊 |
[04:26] | Yeah, that’s it! I’ll get rid of it. | 有了 驱鬼就完事了 |
[04:29] | After all, I’m a cat. | 毕竟我是只猫啊 |
[04:31] | I’m built to get rid of pests! | 我就是为除虫而生的 |
[04:33] | What you weading? | 你在看什么书 |
[04:43] | Time to bust this ghost. | 捉鬼时间到 |
[04:54] | He looks pretty weird. | 他看起来好奇怪 |
[04:55] | But I ain’t afraid of no putty! | 但我不怕傻大猫 |
[05:00] | B-b-b-b-begone! | 消失吧 |
[05:01] | You disgusting apparition! | 你这个恶心的幽灵 |
[05:04] | I cast you out. | 驱逐你 |
[05:09] | But Gwanny just cleaned the kitchen yesterday. | 但是奶奶昨天刚打扫了厨房啊 |
[05:40] | I better go check on that puddy tat– | 我还是去看看那只傻大猫 |
[05:52] | Hello, puddy tat! You okay? | 傻大猫 你还好吧 |
[05:54] | Hey, wait a minute, you’re not a ghost. | 等等 你不是鬼 |
[05:58] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[06:04] | I’m not haunted anymore! | 没有鬼缠着我了 |
[06:22] | Hey, I tawt I taw a dead puddy tat! | 我好像看到了傻大猫的幽灵 |
[06:26] | I did. | 没错 |
[07:25] | Street gum! My favorite fruit. | 街头口香糖 我最喜欢的食物 |
[07:41] | Well, old gum-chum, we’ve had some good times, | 旧口香糖朋友 我们玩得很开心 |
[07:44] | but our relationship has run its course. | 但是我们的友谊到此结束了 |
[07:47] | You’ve lost your flavor and I’ve lost interest. | 你没了味道 我也没了兴趣 |
[07:49] | So, back whence ye came. | 所以回到属于你的地方吧 |
[07:59] | Hey, just wait a second here. | 等一下 |
[08:06] | Geez, well, this is a sticky situation. | 天啊 这个问题很棘手啊 |
[08:47] | Hey, scram! | 走开 |
[08:48] | Get out of here! | 快走开啦 |
[09:20] | Wait a second, I’m finally free. | 等等 我终于自由了 |
[09:30] | Yippee! | 太好啦 |
[09:38] | Well, there’s only one thing left to do, folks. | 看来只能这样了 伙计们 |
[09:55] | Street gum, my favorite fruit! | 街头口香糖 我最喜欢的食物 |