英文名称:under suspicion
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 制作公司:Carnival Films (英国) 制作有:心火(Firelight) 唐顿庄园(Downton Abbey) 大侦探波洛系列 等 | |
[00:14] | London Weekend Television (LWT) | 发行公司:哥伦比亚影片公司 Rank Film Distributors (英国) |
[00:20] | 连姆・尼森 | |
[00:27] | 劳拉・桑・吉亚科莫 | |
[00:35] | 致命情挑(又译:一级通奸/谁是凶手) | |
[00:50] | So where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪? |
[00:52] | Just for a breath of fresh air. | 出去透透气 |
[00:53] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[00:54] | He won’t be back for hours. | 他数小时内是回不来的 |
[00:56] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[01:27] | 1957年 英格兰 布莱顿 | |
[03:15] | Tony! Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[03:44] | You don’t want to do it. | 别这样 |
[03:48] | Waiting for your turn, weren’t you, copper? | 等着轮到你,是吗?死警察 |
[03:49] | Weren’t you! | 是吗! |
[04:00] | You’re both dead now. | 你俩死定了 |
[04:29] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[04:39] | Colin, don’t! Colin! | 科林,不要 科林 |
[04:58] | 两年后 | |
[05:32] | 50年代的布莱顿 为了绕过严格的离婚法 人们开始设计骗局 | |
[05:41] | 丈夫们去找陌生人伪造奸情 用以向法庭证明自己通奸 | |
[05:51] | 这些仅需一个女人,一张照片和一名私家侦探…… | |
[05:59] | Are you Mr. Aaron? | 你是阿伦先生吗? |
[06:00] | Yeah, that’s right. Come on. | 是的,正是 来吧 |
[06:07] | I don’t suppose– | 我承认 |
[06:10] | Well, I don’t suppose I’ll be very good at this. | 我承认 我在这方面不在行 |
[06:12] | Well, nobody is. | 没人在行 |
[06:13] | The important thing is to get in the photograph. | 重要的是照片上有你 |
[06:14] | Ever been to Brighton before? | 以前来过布莱顿吗? |
[06:15] | Brighton, no. | 没有 |
[06:16] | I’ve had to change the hotel. | 我不得不换间旅馆 |
[06:18] | Change the hotel? Why? What’s happened? | 换间旅馆?为什么?发生什么事了? |
[06:19] | Well, it’s just the other place got raided | 没什么,只是旅馆被警察突然搜查了 |
[06:20] | a couple of nights ago– | 就在前几天 |
[06:22] | Raided? | 突然搜查? |
[06:23] | It’s all right. | 别担心,没事的 It’s all right. |
[06:24] | I got us booked at the Radley Hotel. | 我在雷德里旅馆订好了房间 |
[06:26] | It’s a much better place. | 地方更好 |
[06:27] | It’s going to cost a little bit more, | 比原来的贵一点点 |
[06:28] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[06:30] | We’ll go up to my office first, | 我们先去我办公室 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1033个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:189个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:84个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:192个,专四词汇:172个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:289个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:32] | and I’ll tell you how it all works. | 我会告诉你怎样操作 |
[06:34] | Don’t look so worried. It’ll be fine. | 别担心,没事的 |
[06:50] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[07:07] | Nothing seems to have been taken. | 东西好像都没丢 |
[07:12] | What do you do for a living, | 你靠什么营生 |
[07:13] | if you don’t mind my asking? | 你不介意我问吧? |
[07:15] | Do? I’m a lawyer, a barrister. | 营生?我是一名律师,高级法院大律师 |
[07:19] | Ah…barrister. | 哦……高级法院大律师 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I thought it was something like that. | 哦,我就觉得像 |
[07:27] | You see her down there? | 看到她了吗?楼下 |
[07:29] | Well, that’s your woman. | 那是给你准备的女人 |
[07:30] | I can’t walk into a hotel with her. | 我可不能跟她一起走进旅馆 |
[07:32] | Yeah, you see, I was totally misinformed | 是啊,是啊,我之前错以为 |
[07:36] | about the type of gentleman you were, sir. | 你是那种男人 |
[07:37] | No. No, I… can’t. I just can’t. | 不,不,我不能,我确实不能 |
[07:40] | Mm-hmm… | 嗯…… |
[07:44] | Perhaps– Perhaps I could talk to my wife. | 或许,我可以跟我妻子说说 |
[07:46] | Your wife? | 你妻子? |
[07:47] | Yeah, she’s an actress. | 嗯,她是个演员 |
[07:49] | I mean, she’s never done anything like this before. | 我是说,她从未做过这种事 |
[07:51] | Do you think she might? | 那你觉得她愿意吗? |
[07:53] | I mean, I– if it’s– I could pay more, I mean. | 我是说,如果……我愿意多付钱 |
[07:58] | 雷德里旅馆 | |
[08:12] | Uh, good evening, my name is– | 晚上好,我的名字是…… |
[08:14] | I have a double room booked. | 我订了一间双人房 |
[08:16] | What name, sir? | 姓名,先生 |
[08:17] | Uh, er, Franklin. | 呃,呃,富兰克林 |
[08:20] | It’s a double room. | 是间双人房 |
[08:21] | I booked it about two days ago. | 我两天前订的 |
[08:24] | If you’d like to sign in here, sir. | 请在这里签字,先生 |
[08:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:33] | You developed a sudden interest in hotel architecture? | 你忽然对旅馆的建筑感兴趣了? |
[08:35] | Hey, Frank. | 嗨,弗兰克 |
[08:36] | Hope you’re not doing any illegal divorce work. | 希望你没在做非法离婚交易 |
[08:38] | I’m tailing a suspect here. | 我在跟踪一名嫌犯 |
[08:40] | There’s a lot of coppers love to see you put away, you know? | 很多警察都等着看你被抓,知道吗? |
[08:42] | Yeah, wouldn’t you think there are better things to do? | 是啊,还有比这更值得期待的事吗? |
[08:46] | You on your own tonight? | 今晚你一个人? |
[08:47] | Why don’t you come round for dinner? | 过来吃晚饭吧 |
[08:48] | I’m okay, Frank. | 不用了,弗兰克 |
[08:49] | Hey, it’s Christmas, you miserable sod. | 今天是圣诞节,你这悲惨的家伙 |
[08:51] | Come round. | 来吧 |
[09:00] | Would you like a drink, sir? | 要来点喝的吗?先生 |
[09:02] | A drink? Um, no… not for me. | 喝的,呃,不……我不需要 |
[09:06] | Would you like something? | 你要点什么? |
[09:09] | The usual… darling. | 跟平常一样,亲爱的 |
[09:13] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[09:15] | Oh, champagne… | 好,香槟 |
[09:17] | Uh, champagne. | 来点香槟 |
[09:24] | You can smile a bit. | 你可以带点微笑 |
[09:27] | Order a prawn cocktail | 点份鲜虾鸡尾酒沙律 |
[09:28] | and pretend you’re trying to impress me. | 然后假装你要打动我 |
[09:29] | Impress you… right. | 打动你……是的 |
[09:33] | I’m not very keen on champagne, | 我对香槟不太感兴趣 |
[09:34] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:45] | Denny! The man I wanted to see. | 丹尼!我正要找你 |
[09:48] | Give us the car keys. | 给我车钥匙 |
[09:49] | Why? Didn’t Bob bring the money round to you– | 怎么了?鲍伯没给钱你…… |
[09:51] | Look, don’t start, just give us the keys. Now. | 别说了,给我车钥匙就行,快点 |
[09:53] | Ah, for– | 哦,看在…… |
[10:00] | Look, it’s good faith, isn’t it? | 这是诚信,不是吗? |
[10:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[10:03] | We had a deal, and I’ve seen nothing. | 我们说好了,可是我什么都没拿到 |
[10:04] | I know. I know. Bob promised me 200 quid. | 我理解,鲍伯说了给我200块 |
[10:06] | He said he’d bring 20 quid round to your house– | 他说了会带20块给你…… |
[10:08] | Yeah, but you’re months behind with the payments. | 你已经拖欠几个月了 |
[10:10] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道,我很抱歉 |
[10:11] | Look. Look, we agreed terms, didn’t we? | 我们有过约定,不是吗? |
[10:13] | Yeah… Yeah. | 是的……是的 |
[10:16] | Well, don’t make me feel bad about it. | 别让我感觉好像是我做错了 |
[10:18] | All right, all right, Denny, listen to me. | 好的,丹尼,听我说 |
[10:20] | If the money’s not on your desk | 如果明天上午9点 |
[10:21] | 9:00 tomorrow morning, | 钱没放在你的桌上 |
[10:23] | keep the car forever. | 你就永远扣住这辆车好了 |
[10:24] | 9:00. | 9点 |
[10:39] | Well… | 好吧…… |
[10:40] | So what do we– what do I do now? | 现在我们怎么做,我怎么做? |
[10:44] | I’ll go into the bathroom and change. | 我先去浴室,换衣服 |
[10:47] | Knock on the door when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就敲门 |
[10:49] | Knock on the door when I’m… ready. | 我……准备好了,就敲门 |
[11:02] | There you are. | 给您 |
[11:32] | Excuse me, dear, | 抱歉,亲爱的 |
[11:33] | could you open 46 for me, please? | 能开一下46号房间吗? |
[11:35] | I forgot my key. | 我忘带钥匙了 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | You’re a witness. | 你是证人 |
[11:50] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们俩应该感到羞耻 |
[11:55] | Uh, excuse me? | 对不起 |
[11:58] | Excuse me, miss? | 抱歉,小姐 |
[12:08] | Remember what you saw. | 记住你看到的 |
[12:11] | How much did you get? | 赚了多少? |
[12:13] | $25. | 25块 |
[12:14] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[12:15] | I had some debts to pay back. | 我有些债要还 |
[12:16] | So you’ve paid the rent, did you? | 你不是交过房租了吗? |
[12:18] | You lying bastard. | 你这个骗子 |
[12:19] | How much do we owe now? | 我们有多少钱了? |
[12:21] | Give it a rest, will you? | 先歇一会,好吗? |
[12:23] | Well, I didn’t marry you to live in a bloody office. | 好吧,我可没嫁给你住办公室 |
[12:48] | Hey, hey. Close the door. | 嘿,嘿,关门 |
[12:52] | Whose is this? | 这是谁的? |
[12:54] | What? | 什么? |
[12:58] | You’ve been with someone else, haven’t you? | 你和别人上床了,是吗? |
[13:00] | Oh, Christ, stop it. No. | 哦,天啦,别乱说,没有 |
[13:03] | You liar. | 你说谎 |
[13:04] | A client must have dropped it. | 肯定是某个客户掉的 |
[13:06] | You’re so damned suspicious. | 你太多疑了 |
[13:07] | Because you never change. | 因为你从不悔改 |
[13:09] | You’re the one wanted to get married, sweetheart. | 想要结婚的是你,亲爱的 |
[13:10] | not me. | 不是我 |
[13:11] | Now, close the bloody door. | 把门关上啊 |
[13:41] | Get out of there. | 别去那翻 |
[13:44] | Mr. Dangerous. | 危险分子 |
[13:47] | Where did you get this from? | 哪弄来的? |
[13:49] | A friend of mine brought it back from Italy. | 朋友从意大利带给我的 |
[13:51] | Come on, give me it. | 还给我 |
[13:53] | He said it belonged to Mussolini. | 他说这曾是墨索里尼的枪 |
[13:55] | Aw! | 哇! |
[13:57] | Come on. | 给我 |
[13:58] | Is it loaded? | 装子弹了? |
[13:59] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[14:00] | Of course it’s loaded. | 当然装子弹了 |
[14:02] | Bang! | �纾� |
[14:05] | Don’t worry about going to court, | 别担心出庭的事 |
[14:07] | that’s easy. | 那很简单 |
[14:08] | We just need the photograph | 我们只需要相片 |
[14:09] | and the night porter or a chambermaid | 一个夜间行李工或女服务员 |
[14:11] | to act as a witness. | 来做证人 |
[14:12] | I mean, they might send someone to the hotel | 他们可能会派人去旅馆 |
[14:14] | to check out that you were seen, | 问问有没有人见过你 |
[14:15] | but they’ll be no problems. | 不会有问题的 |
[14:16] | I sincerely hope not. | 但愿没问题 |
[14:18] | Hey! | 喂! |
[14:20] | Hey! | 喂! |
[14:26] | Hey, that’s my car, you bastard! | 这是我的车,你这个混蛋! |
[14:29] | Get out! | 下车 |
[14:31] | Tony, get out the car. | 托尼,下车 |
[14:33] | Come on! Get out! | 下车 |
[14:37] | I won his car in a poker game, you know? | 我玩扑克赢了他的车 |
[14:39] | What a loser. | 真是个输不起的人 |
[15:10] | Time to go to work | 我要去开工了 |
[15:32] | That’s it at the far end, | 走廊的尽头 |
[15:34] | over there. | 就在那 |
[15:40] | So keep near me. | 呆在我旁边 |
[15:41] | Remember, you’re a witness. | 记住,你是证人 |
[15:46] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们俩应该感到羞耻 |
[16:11] | Okay, just take everybody’s names, | 记下每一个人的姓名 |
[16:13] | keep the guests in their rooms for the moment, | 让客人暂时呆在房间里 |
[16:15] | just make sure nobody leaves. | 别让任何人离开 |
[16:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[16:36] | Get some coffee. | 喝点咖啡吧 |
[16:38] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:47] | Were you in the bar all evening? | 你整晚都在酒吧? |
[16:51] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[16:53] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[16:55] | I can’t believe this has happened. | 我无法相信发生这种事 |
[16:57] | I just saw her– | 我看到她…… |
[16:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[16:59] | Well, you touched the door handle, | 你摸过门把手 |
[17:01] | didn’t you? | 是吧? |
[17:02] | Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. | 哦,对不起,我忘了 |
[17:03] | Well, you’re fine. | 没事 |
[17:04] | I guess you can do your own. | 你自己来吧 |
[17:05] | No. Do it for me, Frank. | 不行,你帮我吧,弗兰克 |
[17:06] | My hands are shaking too much. | 我的手抖得厉害 |
[17:09] | Did you book the room for them? | 你给他们订的房间? |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:11] | Why did you put them on the top floor? | 为什么在顶楼? |
[17:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:13] | If you wanted them to be noticed, | 如果你想让他们被人看到 |
[17:15] | you’d stick them in the middle of the first floor– | 你应该把他们安排在一楼的中间 |
[17:16] | I don’t know, Frank, I’m sorry. | 我不知道,弗兰克,对不起 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 I’m sorry. |
[17:19] | It’s all right. Don’t worry. You stay where I can find you. | 好吧,别担心,呆在我能找到你的地方 |
[17:22] | You stay where I can find you. I want whoever did this. | 呆在我能找到你的地方 我想知道是谁干的 |
[17:26] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[17:35] | It’s just a photograph. | 只是一张照片而已 |
[17:36] | That’s all it is. | 没什么的 |
[17:46] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦,上帝 |
[17:52] | What kind of casket do you want, sir? | 你想用那种棺材? |
[17:55] | Uh, casket. | 棺材 |
[17:57] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[18:00] | I– I haven’t– I haven’t got much money. | 我……没多少钱 |
[18:02] | You’d better make it the cheapest. | 你最好用最便宜的 |
[18:38] | Why so formal, Frank? | 这么正式干嘛?弗兰克 |
[18:39] | Can we do this in my office? | 不可以在我的办公室吗? |
[18:41] | I’ve got a lot of pressure on me. | 我压力够大的了 |
[18:42] | It’s got to all be done right. | 必须按程序办 |
[18:44] | You know Dave Waterston, | 戴夫・瓦特斯顿,你认识的 |
[18:45] | he’s been working with me. | 他和我一起办案 |
[18:47] | I was Colin’s partner. | 我是科林的搭档 |
[18:49] | You remember Colin, Tony? | 你还记得科林吧,托尼 |
[18:50] | Yes. I remember Colin. | 是的,我记得科林 |
[18:52] | We’re not here to discuss that. | 我们不是来讨论那件事的 |
[18:54] | Look, Frank, I’ve already– | 弗兰克,我已经…… |
[18:56] | There’s no need to go into all that again. | 不需要再从头开始 |
[18:58] | We got your statement. | 我们听过你的陈述了 |
[19:00] | You know who was killed along with your wife, Tony? | 你知道谁跟你妻子一同被杀吗?托尼 |
[19:03] | His name was, uh, Paduin, Padouin. | 他叫,呃,帕都,帕朵温 |
[19:06] | He was an Italian salesman. | 是个意大利推销员 |
[19:07] | I don’t know much else about him. | 我对他知道得不多 |
[19:09] | You obviously haven’t read the newspapers. | 你显然没看报纸 |
[19:12] | His real name was Carlo Stasio, | 他的真名是卡洛・斯坦西奥 |
[19:14] | famous painter, rich. | 著名的画家,他有钱 |
[19:16] | I mean, really rich. | 我是说,非常有钱 |
[19:18] | How did you meet him? | 你怎么碰上他的? |
[19:21] | I– I didn’t, until that day. | 我……没有,直到那天 |
[19:24] | His, uh, his solicitor came into the office | 他的,呃,他的律师到我办公室 |
[19:26] | about a month ago. | 是大约一个月前 |
[19:27] | He said that they wanted to… | 他说,他们想要…… |
[19:29] | remain discreet. | 不引人注意 |
[19:30] | In fact, he said that Padouin– | 他说,帕朵温 |
[19:32] | that Stasio wanted to use a false name | 呃,斯坦西奥,想用假名 |
[19:36] | on the hotel registry. | 在旅馆登记 |
[19:37] | I said that was all right as long as there were witnesses, | 我说行,只要有人看见他就行 |
[19:39] | you know, to identify him in court. | 就能在法庭上指认他 |
[19:41] | Now, why would a millionaire go to a dogshit little agency | 一个百万富翁,怎么会去找你那种 |
[19:44] | like yours? | 狗屁大的事务所? |
[19:47] | Maybe he wanted anonymity, | 也许他不想让人知道 |
[19:48] | seeing who he was. | 或看到他 |
[19:49] | I mean, no big agency’s going to arrange adulteries anyway, | 大事务所不会帮助安排这种通奸 |
[19:52] | are they? | 不是吗? |
[19:53] | They’re against the law. | 那是违法的 |
[19:54] | They certainly are, Tony. | 当然是违法的,托尼 |
[19:58] | We’re not going to be able to cover that up. | 我们不会帮你隐瞒你的勾当 |
[20:03] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:07] | You said you were in the hotel bar all night. | 你说你整晚都呆在酒吧 |
[20:09] | From about 10:00, yeah. | 从大概10点开始 |
[20:10] | Never left your seat. | 一直没离开过你的座位 |
[20:11] | So? | 怎么了? |
[20:12] | The barmaid said you went out for about ten minutes | 酒吧女招待说你出去了十分钟 |
[20:15] | just before you went upstairs. | 就在你上楼之前 |
[20:17] | Jesus, I went to the toilet, right? | 天啦,我去上厕所,不行吗? |
[20:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不 |
[20:20] | You went upstairs and did her, | 你上楼,把她杀了 |
[20:21] | didn’t you? | 不是吗? |
[20:22] | They found your prints all over the bed. | 床上都是你的指纹 |
[20:24] | Oh, fuck off. Is that the best you can do? | 闭嘴,你就这点能耐? |
[20:28] | You owe people a lot of money. | 你欠别人很多钱 |
[20:29] | So what? I owe money. | 那又怎样?欠别人钱 |
[20:30] | That’s not a crime, is it? | 构成犯罪吗? |
[20:32] | It’s an incentive to commit crime. | 那会诱使你去犯罪 |
[20:33] | I’ll pretend you didn’t say that. | 我会假装你没说这些 |
[20:36] | Pretend what you like. | 你假装什么都行 |
[20:37] | You’re not getting away with murder again. | 你不会再次逃脱谋杀的罪名了 |
[20:40] | All right, eh. All right! | 行了,行了! |
[20:43] | Come on. | 好了 |
[20:47] | Dave, shut up! | 戴夫,闭嘴吧! |
[20:51] | Leave him alone. | 别惹他了 |
[20:58] | Well, ask him, Frank. | 问他,弗兰克 |
[20:59] | Ask me what? | 问我什么? |
[21:03] | Do you possess a gun? | 你有一把手枪? |
[21:04] | What? | 什么? |
[21:06] | No… | 不…… |
[21:08] | What, do you think I killed my wife, | 凭什么认为我杀了我妻子 |
[21:11] | and then I killed a complete stranger as well? | 再把一个根本不认识的人也杀了? |
[21:13] | Does that make sense? | 这样合情理吗? |
[21:14] | Even to a fucking monkey brain | 像你这样的猪脑子 |
[21:16] | like you, Waterston? | 也不会吧?瓦特斯顿 |
[21:17] | Nobody thinks anything like that. | 没人认为是你 |
[21:18] | If there’s nothing else, Frank, can I go? | 如果没别的了,弗兰克,我可以走了吗? |
[21:23] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[21:24] | Have you talked to anyone in the station | 你有没有问过警局的人 |
[21:26] | about the autopsy? | 尸检结果? |
[21:29] | Whoever killed them | 那人不但杀了他俩 |
[21:30] | also cut off Stasio’s thumb as a souvenir. | 还切下了斯坦西奥的拇指,做为纪念 |
[21:36] | Oh, Tony… | 对了,托尼…… |
[21:41] | Happy Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[22:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[22:26] | Same as you. | 跟你一样 |
[22:28] | So what’s the news? | 有什么进展? |
[22:30] | Oh, nothing. | 没有 |
[22:32] | Someone saw a smart red car | 有人看到一辆漂亮的红色轿车 |
[22:33] | outside the back of the hotel. | 停在旅馆后面 |
[22:35] | That’s about it. | 就这些了 |
[22:39] | Stasio’s wife. | 斯坦西奥的妻子 |
[22:50] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[22:52] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[23:12] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:13] | Just remember who’s doing the investigation, | 你最好记住是谁在办案 |
[23:16] | all right? Absolutely. | 行吗?当然 |
[23:17] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:18] | I can’t have you around me. | 我不想你来妨碍我 |
[23:45] | Mrs. Stasio, I’m Frank Vance, | 斯坦西奥夫人,我是弗兰克・万斯 |
[23:47] | the Detective in charge of the investigation. | 负责查案的探长 |
[23:49] | I’d like to offer my condolences, | 我向您表达我的慰唁 |
[23:51] | and say that if there’s anything you’d like me to do– | 如果有什么我可以做的…… |
[23:53] | I’ll tell you what you can do. | 让我告诉你,你可以做什么 |
[23:55] | You can go to my house– | 你可以去我的房子 |
[23:56] | my house– | 我的房子 |
[23:57] | and throw that bitch, Angeline, | 把那个婊子安琪拉 |
[23:59] | out of it. | 扔出去 |
[24:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | When might it be convenient to talk to you, Mrs. Stasio… | 什么时候能和你谈谈,斯坦西奥夫人…… |
[24:31] | Speak. | 请讲 |
[24:32] | I have a floral tribute to deliver. | 我是送花的 |
[24:34] | Drive down to the front entrance | 开车到前门来 |
[24:35] | and I’ll collect it. | 我会来取 |
[24:42] | Drive down, she says. | 她说开车 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:04] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[25:06] | I need to give it to the lady of the house herself. | 我要给女主人本人 |
[25:08] | I’m sorry. She’s not at home to visitors at the moment. | 抱歉,她不在家 |
[25:11] | She is at home. I saw her come in. | 她在家,我看到她进来了 |
[25:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:14] | Wait, please. | 等一等 |
[25:15] | Could you give her this, please? | 请把这个给她 |
[25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | 安东尼・亚伦,私家侦探 | |
[25:44] | 我妻子也被杀了 | |
[26:02] | I can’t help you, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我帮不了你 |
[26:05] | I haven’t asked you anything yet. | 我还没要求你什么 |
[26:07] | Uh… | 呃…… |
[26:08] | Tony. Tony Aaron. | 托尼,托尼・亚伦 |
[26:11] | Angeline White. | 安琪拉・怀特 |
[26:12] | I kind of expected to see his wife. | 我以为会见到他妻子 |
[26:14] | This is a family home, isn’t it? | 这是他的家,不是吗? |
[26:15] | She doesn’t live here anymore. | 她不住这了 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry you’ve wasted a journey. | 抱歉,让你白跑一趟 |
[26:18] | Don’t you want to find out who killed him? | 你不想知道谁杀了他吗? |
[26:21] | Do you know? | 你知道? |
[26:22] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[26:24] | Then why don’t we leave that to the police? | 那为什么不让警方去处理? |
[26:25] | Good day, Mr. Aaron. | 再见,亚伦先生 |
[26:26] | It’s not a good day. | 还没到说再见的时候 |
[26:29] | Not for either of us. | 对你对我 |
[26:32] | Don’t you get frightened here on your own | 你一个人不害怕吗? |
[26:34] | in a big house like this? | 住这么大房子? |
[26:37] | Only when people like you say things like that. | 只有当你喜欢一个人的时候,才这样问 |
[26:42] | A Detective Inspector Vance has arrived. | 有个叫万斯的侦探来了 |
[26:45] | Um, it might be better if he doesn’t see me. | 最好别让他见到我 |
[26:48] | Do you have a back entrance? | 这有后门吗? |
[26:50] | We don’t usually have a need for a back entrance. | 这里从来都不需要后门 |
[26:54] | If there’s nothing else, | 如果没别的了 |
[26:55] | then I’ll dismiss the– | 我就去打发走…… |
[26:57] | The wages are in envelopes in the hall. | 工钱在大厅的信封里 |
[27:04] | What does Stasio need the oxygen for? | 斯塔西奥要氧气来干什么? |
[27:06] | Was he ill? | 他有病吗? |
[27:11] | He thought he was ill. | 他觉得他有病 |
[27:12] | There was nothing wrong with him. | 实际上很正常 |
[27:14] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[27:15] | Where’s all his paintings, then? | 他的画都哪去了? |
[27:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[27:19] | Would you please ask this man to leave, Detective, | 请让这个人离开,侦探先生 |
[27:22] | and not come back again? | 别让他再来了 |
[27:23] | Get out, like the lady says. | 出去吧,照夫人说的 |
[27:35] | I warned you, didn’t I? Keep out of this. | 我警告过你,不是吗?别插手 |
[27:37] | Was she his mistress? | 她是他的情人? |
[27:39] | He was doing all right for an old man. | 他不错嘛,一把年纪了 |
[27:42] | Maybe I should take up painting. | 我应该去做画家 |
[27:44] | I’m giving her 24-hour protection | 我会派人24小时 |
[27:45] | for the next couple of days. | 保护她几天 |
[27:46] | I’ll tell my men to arrest you | 我会让我的人逮捕你 |
[27:47] | if you show up here again, all right? | 如果你再来这的话,听清了? |
[27:49] | You never offered me 24-hour protection. | 你从来没给我24小时保护 |
[27:53] | Oh, come on, Frank. It’s obvious. | 哦,弗兰克,这太明显了 |
[27:55] | It’s got to be Selina, the wife. | 一定是赛琳娜,他妻子 |
[27:57] | She gets dumped for a younger woman, | 她被甩了,就因为这个年轻的女人 |
[27:58] | thrown out of her home. | 被赶出家门 |
[27:59] | She feels bitter. | 她感到委屈 |
[28:00] | She doesn’t want Stasio | 她不想斯坦西奥 |
[28:01] | to go through with divorcing her, | 跟她提出离婚 |
[28:03] | so she kills him. | 于是,她杀了他 |
[28:04] | Absolutely. | 很好 |
[28:05] | There’s only one drawback– she didn’t do it. | 但只有一个漏洞……不是她干的 |
[28:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[28:08] | She was at a party in London, all night, | 她在伦敦开派对,整晚都在 |
[28:09] | at least 20 witnesses. | 至少有20个人能作证 |
[28:10] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[28:12] | And what about Angeline, where was she? | 安琪拉呢?她在哪? |
[28:13] | Come on, Frank, I know you asked. | 弗兰克,我知道你问她了 |
[28:16] | I didn’t have time to. | 我没时间问她 |
[28:18] | She says she was with the family solicitor. | 她说她和家庭律师在一起 |
[28:21] | At midnight? | 在午夜? |
[28:35] | I don’t want you with me. | 你别跟着我 |
[28:36] | Come on, Frank. | 别这样,弗兰克 |
[28:37] | Ton, don’t make me have an argument about it. | 托尼,别逼我和你吵架 |
[28:39] | Would it be all right if I take the car? | 我用用车行吗? |
[28:41] | No, it ain’t all right. | 不,不行 |
[28:46] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[28:48] | I understand you represented Stasio, | 我知道你代表斯坦西奥 |
[28:51] | Mr. Roscoe. | 罗斯科先生 |
[28:52] | Yes, that’s correct. | 是的,没错 |
[28:53] | Why did you pick Tony’s– | 你为什么选中托尼的…… |
[28:55] | Mr. Aaron’s agency to fake the adultery? | 亚伦先生的事务所来伪造通奸? |
[28:58] | Look, I’m not saying– | 我并不是说…… |
[28:59] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[29:00] | I’m not interested in any of that. | 我对那些事都不感兴趣 |
[29:02] | Why Mr. Aaron? | 为什么选中亚伦先生? |
[29:03] | Well, he’d, uh… | 呃,他,呃…… |
[29:05] | done some work for me a couple of times before… | 以前为我做过一些…… |
[29:08] | matrimonial, similar work. | 有关婚姻的事 |
[29:10] | I didn’t really know him. | 我跟他并不熟 |
[29:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:14] | What was Stasio like as a client? | 你对斯塔西奥印象如何?就客户来说 |
[29:16] | Very difficult. | 很不易相处 |
[29:18] | He was forever changing his mind. | 他总是改变主意 |
[29:20] | But he paid well. | 但他付你很多钱 |
[29:22] | Is that a question? | 那是个问题吗? |
[29:24] | Why did you meet Angeline | 你为何去见安琪拉 |
[29:25] | the night that he was murdered? | 就在他被杀的当晚? |
[29:26] | That is a question. | 这是个问题 |
[29:28] | Mr. Stasio had instructed me to invite her here | 斯塔西奥先生让我邀她在这 |
[29:31] | to explain about the… adultery | 解释……通奸的事 |
[29:33] | when it was already too late to stop it. | 因为很晚了,去阻止来不及了 |
[29:35] | She didn’t know? | 她不知道吗? |
[29:37] | Why didn’t he tell her? | 他为什么不告诉她? |
[29:38] | You’d have to ask her. | 那你要去问她 |
[29:40] | What time did she leave? | 她何时离开的? |
[29:42] | Very late. About 10:00. | 很晚 差不多10点 |
[29:44] | What did you do then? | 你之后干了什么? |
[29:45] | I went home. | 我回家了 |
[30:08] | 禁止入内 | |
[30:54] | 阿尔法罗密欧 2600 | |
[31:41] | Mr. Aaron? | 亚伦先生? |
[31:44] | Mr. Aaron! | 亚伦先生 |
[31:51] | It’s your own fault. I told you not to come back here. | 你自找的,我叫你别再来 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:57] | I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 我无意吓着你 |
[31:59] | You didn’t frighten me. I frightened you. | 你没有吓着我,是我吓着你了 |
[32:01] | It’s a bit late to be making pastry, isn’t it? | 现在做糕点,是不是太晚了? |
[32:02] | I think you’ll be fine. | 我感觉你没事 |
[32:04] | You can leave now. | 你可以离开了 |
[32:08] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[32:12] | If I blow this, | 如果我吹响这个 |
[32:13] | the two cops out front will come running in here. | 前门的两个警察就会跑进来 |
[32:16] | I think you should give that to me. | 我觉得你应该把它给我 |
[32:18] | I seem to be in more danger of sudden violence than you do. | 我比你更容易受到突然袭击 |
[32:57] | Is this you? | 这是你? |
[32:59] | It has the curious effect | 看了这幅画的人 |
[33:01] | of making strangers think they know me. | 竟然都自认为很了解我 |
[33:07] | Where did you meet Stasio? | 你在哪认识斯坦西奥的? |
[33:10] | At an exhibition in Miami. | 在迈阿密的一个画展上 |
[33:12] | I admired his paintings. | 我喜欢他的画 |
[33:13] | He asked me to model for him. | 他让我做模特 |
[33:15] | And here you are. | 你天生就是模特 |
[33:17] | I was an art student. | 我那时还是个艺术生 |
[33:18] | I decided to give up painting | 我决心放弃画画 |
[33:19] | when I saw what he could do | 当我看到 |
[33:21] | with his eyes shut. | 他闭着眼睛也能画 |
[33:24] | An artist’s work leaps in value after his death, | 艺术家死后,作品都会升值 |
[33:26] | isn’t that true? | 不是吗? |
[33:27] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[33:30] | You must be sitting on a gold mine. | 你真是坐在了金矿上 |
[33:32] | Well, do you think I killed him | 你认为是我杀了他 |
[33:34] | to make money? | 为了钱? |
[33:37] | I was just thinking out loud. | 我刚只是自言自语 |
[33:41] | I could take this painting to any gallery in the world | 我可以把这些画买给世界上任何一家画廊 |
[33:43] | and get $20,000 for it, probably more. | 每一幅都值2万美元,可能更多 |
[33:56] | If you take it out, you can keep it. | 你要是能拿走,它就归你了 |
[34:04] | What are you trying to prove? | 你想证明什么? |
[34:07] | It’s a serious offer. | 我是认真的 |
[34:23] | I wanted to show you | 我想让你知道 |
[34:24] | you care more about money than I do. | 我没你那么在乎钱 |
[34:26] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[34:27] | you’ve got more of it to not care about. | 你太有钱了,不用在乎了 |
[34:35] | It’s signed. | 签名了 |
[34:36] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[34:39] | All these paintings are signed. | 所有的画都签名了 |
[34:41] | I thought famous painters didn’t sign their work | 我原以为名画家的作品 |
[34:44] | until it was sold, | 卖出去之前都不签名 |
[34:45] | to stop people stealing them. | 免得有人偷走 |
[34:47] | People can steal paintings. | 能偷画 |
[34:49] | People can forge signatures, | 就能伪造签名 |
[34:51] | so Stasio did something really clever– | 所以斯坦西奥想了个聪明的办法 |
[34:55] | he put his thumb print after his name. | 在签名后按上他的拇指印 |
[34:59] | Only the ones on the wall have his thumb print on them. | 只有墙上那些画有他的拇指印 |
[35:02] | The rest are worthless. | 其他的都一文不值 |
[35:04] | Pretty smart, huh? | 很聪明吧? |
[35:09] | Yeah, pretty smart. | 嗯,很聪明 |
[35:20] | Now you’ve had the tour. | 你的参观结束了 |
[35:22] | You hated him, didn’t you? | 你恨他,是吗? |
[35:25] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[35:29] | He was an amazing man. | 他是个了不起的男人 |
[35:31] | He was the most powerful man I ever met, | 他是我见过最棒的男人 |
[35:34] | but he was… so obsessive, | 他太痴迷…… |
[35:38] | and he became… obsessed with me. | 他变得……迷恋我 |
[35:44] | He threw Selina out. | 他把赛琳娜赶了出去 |
[35:45] | He said he’d divorce her and marry me, | 说要和她离婚,和我结婚 |
[35:48] | even though I kept telling him I was going back to America. | 即使我一遍遍告诉他,我要回美国 |
[35:50] | I didn’t mean to stay with him. | 我不打算呆在他身边 |
[35:51] | Things just… got out of hand… | 事情……变得无法控制…… |
[35:57] | and then, he wouldn’t let me go. | 他不让我走 |
[35:59] | He said he’d kill himself | 他说他会自杀 |
[36:01] | if I left. | 如果我离开 |
[36:04] | Maybe that’s what happened. | 也许真的就发生了 |
[36:07] | Maybe he shot your wife and then… shot himself. | 也许是他杀了你妻子,然后自杀 |
[36:10] | Yeah, sure, | 嗯,是啊 |
[36:12] | and then what did he do with the gun? | 那他把枪扔哪了? |
[36:39] | Son? | 伙计? |
[36:40] | What am I supposed to be looking at? | 要我看什么? |
[36:42] | You weren’t there, Frank. | 你当时不在,弗兰克 |
[36:45] | Look carefully. | 看仔细了 |
[36:51] | Tony had this shooting competition. | 托尼赢了这场射击比赛 |
[37:04] | Souvenir? | 纪念品? |
[37:06] | A souvenir, from the war. | 纪念品,二战的 |
[37:07] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么跟我撒谎? |
[37:10] | Frank, I don’t have a license for it and I’m in enough shit | 弗兰克,我没有持枪执照, 而且我已经够多麻烦了 |
[37:13] | as it is, all right? No, it is not all right. | 行了吗?不,这可不行 |
[37:17] | Get it. | 拿出来 |
[37:21] | I’d forgotten all about it. | 我早就忘了这回事了 |
[37:23] | Don’t make a big deal. | 别这么紧张 |
[37:34] | It was here. | 它在这的 |
[37:37] | I swear it was here. | 我发誓,它在这的 |
[37:50] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[37:51] | I know it was in there. | 我记得它在这 |
[37:55] | It’s been taken. | 被人拿走了 |
[37:58] | Hazel was playing with it last week. | 海泽尔上星期还玩了 |
[37:59] | She must have put it somewhere. | 她一定是放在哪了 |
[38:01] | This is the gun you’d forgotten all about? | 你居然忘了你有枪? |
[38:16] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[38:17] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛? |
[38:19] | May I ask… | 我想问你…… |
[38:21] | where did you go when you left the solicitor’s | 谋杀案当晚,与律师分手后 |
[38:23] | on the night of the murder? | 你去了哪? |
[38:24] | Home. What are you doing? | 回家,你们在干嘛? |
[38:27] | Straight home? | 直接回家? |
[38:28] | I may have driven around for a while, | 我可能开车到处转了一下 |
[38:30] | I was pretty upset. | 我很心烦 |
[38:31] | You’ll have to do better than that. | 你肯定还做了其他的事 |
[38:33] | I had few drinks. | 我去喝了几杯 |
[38:35] | I don’t remember exactly where I went. | 我不记得具体去了哪 |
[38:36] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[38:37] | Lots of things. | 要找的多了 |
[38:38] | Like what? | 比如? |
[38:39] | Now, this is a search warrant. | 这是搜查令 |
[38:42] | I wonder, | 我想问 |
[38:43] | would you mind | 你是否介意 |
[38:44] | if we took a look around the villa? | 我们去别墅里看看? |
[38:51] | Did you tell the police something | 你跟警察说了什么 |
[38:53] | to make them tear my car apart? | 他们把我的车都翻遍了 |
[38:54] | No. | 没说什么 |
[38:56] | No? | 没有? |
[38:57] | No. | 没有 |
[39:06] | You see, I… | 好吧,我…… |
[39:08] | I did go to the hotel that night. | 当晚我确实去过旅馆 |
[39:12] | Mr. Roscoe told me what Carlo was going to do, | 罗斯科先生告诉我卡洛的计划 |
[39:15] | and I wanted to try and stop him. | 我想去拦住他 |
[39:17] | I– I wasn’t going to marry him…. | 我……我是没打算和他结婚…… |
[39:21] | But I knew he’d fly into a rage… | 但我知道他肯定会生气的…… |
[39:24] | so I just sat in my car. | 所以,我就坐在我的车里 |
[39:31] | You sat in your car? You didn’t go inside? | 你坐在你的车里?没进去? |
[39:32] | I should have told the police, but I was so frightened. | 我本该告诉警察的,可是我被吓坏了 |
[39:38] | I mean, it looks bad, doesn’t it? | 这看起来不妙,是吗? |
[39:50] | I think his wife killed him. | 我觉得,是他妻子杀了他 |
[39:52] | She was 50 miles away. | 她在50英里外 |
[39:57] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:00] | Well, maybe she paid someone to do it. | 好吧,也许她雇人做的 |
[40:03] | Go and talk to her. | 去和她谈谈 |
[40:04] | Hey, listen, I’m doing my investigations, not yours. | 听着,我在查我的案子,不是你的 |
[40:07] | I’ll pay you. | 我付钱给你 |
[40:09] | To find my wife’s killer? | 去找杀我妻子的凶手? |
[40:11] | What kind of person do you think I am? | 你认为我是什么人? |
[40:13] | Hello, girls. | 嗨,美女 |
[40:16] | Someone who needs money. | 一个需要钱的人 |
[40:23] | You could use it to move into a nicer neighborhood. | 你可以用这笔钱,搬去好点的地方 |
[40:25] | My mother was a prostitute. | 我母亲就是个妓女 |
[40:27] | I like living here. | 我喜欢住这 |
[40:31] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:34] | Yes. Oh. | 是的 哦 |
[40:39] | Did you know your father? | 你认识你父亲吗? |
[40:43] | Oh, yes. I knew all my fathers. | 是的,我认识我所有的父亲 |
[40:50] | What time did your husband get home | 谋杀案当晚 |
[40:52] | on the night of the murder? | 你丈夫什么时候回家的? |
[40:54] | Well, you don’t think my husband was involved? | 你不会说我丈夫有嫌疑吧? |
[40:55] | Good gracious, no. No. | 怎么会,没有,没有 |
[40:57] | I just want to clarify in my mind | 我只是想理清 |
[40:59] | the sequence of events. | 事件的先后顺序 |
[41:02] | About midnight. | 大概午夜 |
[41:04] | He works very late these days. | 他这些天都工作到很晚 |
[41:07] | I was just falling asleep when I heard the car. | 我那天刚要睡着,就听见他的车声 |
[41:21] | What are you doing harassing my wife? | 你在干嘛?骚扰我妻子吗? |
[41:22] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[41:23] | If you have any questions, | 你有问题的话 |
[41:24] | you come to the office and ask them. | 来我的办公室 |
[41:26] | I have one question. | 我有一个疑问 |
[41:27] | If you left the office at 10:00, | 你10点离开办公室回家 |
[41:29] | why did it take you two hours to drive three miles home? | 3英里的路程,为什么花了2个小时? |
[41:32] | Did you go to the hotel with Angeline? | 你和安琪拉去了旅馆? |
[41:35] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不需要和你说 |
[41:36] | Oh, you do… | 哦,你会说的 |
[41:37] | sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[42:22] | I’m Inspector Vance. | 我是万斯警官 |
[42:23] | We met at your husband’s memorial. | 我们在你丈夫的追悼会上见过 |
[42:26] | But I’ve already been talking | 可是,我刚 |
[42:27] | to Inspector Aaron. | 跟亚伦警官说完 |
[42:29] | Inspector? | 警官? |
[42:30] | I’m going to have to sort him out. | 我会去教训他的 |
[42:33] | Can I have a word? | 能谈谈吗? |
[42:41] | He’d had affairs before. | 他以前有过外遇 |
[42:43] | We had an understanding. | 我们达成了谅解 |
[42:45] | He swore that they were nothing, | 他发誓他不当真 |
[42:46] | and that he’d never leave me. | 他永远不会离开我 |
[42:48] | Until Angeline. | 直到安琪拉出现 |
[42:50] | When he came back from Miami, he’d changed. | 他从迈阿密回来就变了 |
[42:54] | He was completely under her spell, | 他完全被她迷住了 |
[42:56] | did anything she said. | 她说什么他做什么 |
[42:57] | She’s a very persuasive woman, | 她是个很有说服力的女人 |
[42:59] | very clever. | 非常聪明 |
[43:00] | Are you sure you’re not just… jealous? | 你确定你不仅仅是……吃醋? |
[43:03] | Of course I’m jealous. | 我当然是吃醋 |
[43:06] | I’ve made myself ill with jealousy. | 我都快病了 |
[43:14] | That was his first American exhibition in Miami. | 那是他第一次去美国展览,在迈阿密 |
[43:18] | I was an art dealer, that’s how we met. | 我是个艺术品交易商,我们由此认识 |
[43:20] | Of course, I had to give that all up | 一结婚, |
[43:21] | as soon as we were married. | 我就必须放弃一切 |
[43:23] | No wife of his was allowed to work. | 他不让妻子去工作 |
[43:25] | I don’t care he’s dead. | 他的死,我并不关心 |
[43:28] | I could lie, but I don’t care. | 我可以说谎,但我的确不关心 |
[43:30] | I stopped loving him long before he… | 我早就不爱他了,在他…… |
[43:33] | threw me out. | 把我赶出去之前 |
[43:35] | Stop going around saying you’re a policeman. | 不要到处说你是警察 |
[43:38] | In fact, stop going around all together. | 事实上,不要到处跑了 |
[43:40] | You’re making me look like an idiot, | 你让我看起来像个白痴 |
[43:42] | arriving five minutes after you all the time. | 每次都比你晚5分钟 |
[43:44] | Frank, I can’t help it if I’m ahead of the game. | 弗兰克,要是我抢先的话,也是没办法 |
[43:46] | Do you think she’s involved? | 你认为她有参与吗? |
[43:47] | No. | 不 |
[43:48] | She’s a very bitter woman | 她是个很受伤的女人 |
[43:50] | who’d love to get her hands | 只想能再 |
[43:51] | back into paintings, | 插手那些画 |
[43:52] | but she’s innocent. | 但她是清白的 |
[43:53] | It’s Angeline. | 是安琪拉 |
[43:54] | Car was spotless, so was the villa. | 车没发现问题,别墅也没有 |
[43:58] | Frank, she’s ice cool. | 弗兰克,她冷若冰霜 |
[43:59] | Like, today she come in here and tried to hire me | 比如,今天她来到我办公室, |
[44:01] | to investigate the murders that she committed. | 想雇我调查她犯下的谋杀 |
[44:03] | I don’t want you seeing her again. | 我不想你再去见她 |
[44:06] | I know why they cut his thumb off, you know. | 我知道他们为什么切下他的拇指了 |
[44:08] | It was to authenticate the– | 是为了去签名那些…… |
[44:10] | Paintings, yeah. Well done, Detective. | 画作,是啊,干得好,侦探 |
[44:12] | You’re not the only one working. | 不只有你一个人在查案 |
[44:15] | Frank, look, | 弗兰克 |
[44:17] | Stasio had homes in America, in Italy. | 斯坦西奥在美国,意大利都有家 |
[44:18] | Supposing there’s hundreds of paintings | 可能世上 |
[44:20] | lying all over the world, | 有上百张他的画 |
[44:21] | all worthless without the thumbprint. | 因为没有拇指印而一文不值 |
[44:24] | Oh, Frank, she did it. | 哦,弗兰克,就是她干的 |
[44:25] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[44:31] | Everyone thinks I murdered them, | 每个人都认为是我杀了他们 |
[44:33] | don’t they? | 不是吗? |
[44:35] | No. | 不 |
[44:37] | I saw a man on the fire escape | 我看到一个男人在防火梯上 |
[44:39] | that night when I was in my car. | 就在那晚,我坐在车里的时候 |
[44:41] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[44:43] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[44:44] | It was dark. I couldn’t really see. | 天太黑,我看不清 |
[44:47] | Well, what height was he? | 他有多高? |
[44:49] | And don’t say my height. | 可别说跟我一样高 |
[44:51] | Couldn’t tell. | 不知道 |
[44:53] | Did you tell the police? | 你告诉警方了? |
[44:54] | Mm. They’ll think I made it up. | 嗯,他们认为是我编的 |
[44:58] | Were you happy with Hazel? | 你和海泽尔在一起开心吗? |
[45:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:03] | I’m not an expert in marriages. | 我不是婚姻专家 |
[45:05] | When you were with her, | 你跟她在一起时 |
[45:06] | did you want to be with other people? | 还想着别的人吗? |
[45:08] | Oh, yes. All the time. | 哦,是的,时刻都在想 |
[45:09] | I love women. I lose my head. | 我喜欢女人,我为她们失去理智 |
[45:11] | Do you think people know what they’re doing, | 你认为人们知道自己在干嘛吗 |
[45:13] | or do you think we’re… | 你觉得我们是不是 |
[45:14] | driven by things we can’t control. | 被我们无法控制的事情驱使着 |
[45:18] | People are capable of anything. | 没有人做不了的事 |
[45:20] | A boat goes down in the middle of the ocean, | 在大海里沉船 |
[45:22] | and it’s not the women and children | 能最先离开船的 |
[45:23] | who get out first, | 不是妇女和小孩 |
[45:25] | it’s the people that are ready | 而是那些做好准备 |
[45:26] | to step on the others. | 踩着别人出去的人 |
[45:28] | You’re so like me. | 你和我太像了 |
[45:30] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[45:32] | You don’t really like yourself, do you? | 你不太喜欢自己,是吗? |
[45:34] | Things’d be different if I was in America. | 要是我在美国,情况就会不同了 |
[45:38] | I’d be a different person, | 我会是不一样的我 |
[45:40] | a new start. | 一个新的开始 |
[45:46] | I understand Selina. | 我理解赛琳娜 |
[45:47] | She’s more like me than I care to admit. | 她和我很像,尽管我不想承认 |
[45:50] | Nobody likes being used and then thrown away. | 没人愿意被利用之后被抛弃 |
[45:54] | So why did you stay with him? | 那你为什么和他在一起? |
[45:56] | Because I need people to tell me that they love me, | 因为我需要有人告诉我,他爱我 |
[45:59] | and when they do, | 当他出现时 |
[46:00] | I get frightened and want to run away. | 我却感到害怕,想要逃走 |
[46:03] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[46:05] | If he was so terrible, why did– | 如果他那么可怕,为什么…… |
[46:08] | There’s somebody out there. | 那边有人 |
[46:10] | Let’s go back to the house. | 我们回屋吧 |
[46:13] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[46:37] | Is everything else locked up? | 都上锁了吗? |
[46:44] | I feel safe as long as you’re here. | 有你在我感到安全 |
[46:50] | Well… I can’t stay here. | 可是……我不能留下来 |
[46:52] | You don’t have anywhere to go, do you? | 你没地方可去,对吗? |
[47:00] | Look… I just can’t get involved. | 我不想卷进来 |
[47:17] | Why don’t you go down to the cellar and… | 为何不去地窖…… |
[47:20] | choose a wine? | 挑一瓶酒? |
[47:23] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[47:24] | I know nothing about wine. | 我对酒一无所知 |
[47:28] | Then choose a bottle with a pretty label. | 那就挑一瓶标签好看的 |
[47:48] | Oh, very funny. | 哦,古怪了 |
[47:52] | Angeline? | 安琪拉? |
[47:58] | Angeline… | 安琪拉…… |
[48:25] | I don’t think you’re supposed to serve Bordeaux like that. | 波尔多葡萄酒是这样上的吗? |
[48:49] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[48:56] | Go on then. | 那走吧 |
[49:08] | Why did you stay with him? | 你为什么要和他在一起? |
[49:09] | What? | 什么? |
[49:10] | Stasio, | 斯坦西奥 |
[49:11] | If he was so awful, | 要是他那么可恶, |
[49:13] | why did you stay with him, hm? | 你为什么还要和他在一起? |
[49:15] | I can’t believe you, | 我不敢相信 |
[49:16] | cross-examining me while we’re making love. | 在做爱时你还盘问我 |
[49:24] | You know who I am, Tony? | 我算什么?托尼 |
[49:28] | Ah… Ah. | 啊……啊…… |
[49:30] | Nobody. | 我什么也不是 |
[49:33] | But I’ve met Picasso, Brock, Matisse, | 可我见过毕加索,布洛克,马蒂斯 |
[49:37] | I’ve been to Mexico, Paris, the South Seas, | 我去过墨西哥,巴黎,南海 |
[49:40] | and places people only dream about. | 那些人们做梦都想去的地方 |
[49:42] | When I die, I’ll still exist. | 等我死了,我依然存在 |
[49:44] | People will stare at me | 在全世界的画廊里 |
[49:45] | in galleries all over the world. | 人们会凝视我 |
[49:47] | We’re nothing, you and me. | 我们不值一提,你和我 |
[49:48] | We’ll only get out of the gutter | 我们只能依靠别人 |
[49:50] | on someone else’s back. | 摆脱无名与卑微 |
[49:51] | Everybody can be special. | 每个人都有他的价值 |
[49:55] | You and me, we burn to be what we’re not. | 你和我,我们渴望着摆脱原来的一切 |
[49:59] | We have to be special, | 我们想要自己的价值 |
[50:01] | and we’ll do anything for it. | 我们会为之付出一切 |
[50:05] | Wouldn’t you do anything for it? | 难道你不会吗? |
[50:07] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 哦,会的,会的 |
[50:38] | Frank, wait. Wait. I can’t do this. | 弗兰克,等等,我做不来 |
[50:51] | You be the killer. | 你来扮演凶手 |
[51:10] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[51:12] | Right… | 嗯 |
[51:15] | Okay, I come in through the door. | 我从门口进来 |
[51:23] | I kill them both, shoot them. | 我杀死他俩,开枪 |
[51:32] | I, uh, cut off his thumb here… | 我,呃,切下他的大拇指…… |
[51:40] | Then leave. | 然后离开 |
[51:41] | No. | 不 |
[51:43] | Why didn’t they try and get up out of bed? | 为什么他们不起身下床? |
[51:45] | Why’d they just sit there? | 为什么只坐在那? |
[51:46] | Why’d they let you pick up a pillow? | 为什么让你拿起枕头? |
[51:49] | Okay, okay. | 好,好 |
[51:50] | They’re not frightened… | 他们并不害怕…… |
[51:53] | because they know me. | 因为他们认识我 |
[51:54] | That’s right. | 对 |
[51:55] | One of them knows me. | 他们中有一个人认识我 |
[51:56] | And the killer never came in through that door. | 凶手并没从门口进来 |
[51:59] | Look at the direction of the blood on the wall. | 看看墙上血迹的方向 |
[52:01] | They’re both turned towards the bathroom. | 他们都在往浴室看 |
[52:03] | You’re being very slow. | 你动作很慢 |
[52:14] | Bathroom’s got a balcony. | 浴室有个阳台 |
[52:16] | A sash with a sliding lock. | 是滑栓窗 |
[52:18] | The easiest window in the world to open. | 最容易被打开的窗户 |
[52:31] | There’s no fire escape. | 没有防火梯 |
[52:35] | I wouldn’t want to chance this | 我可不想冒险 |
[52:36] | as an escape route, | 从这逃走 |
[52:37] | especially at night. | 尤其是在晚上 |
[52:38] | Why are you assuming | 为什么认定 |
[52:39] | that the killer left the hotel | 凶手在作案后 |
[52:42] | after the murders? | 离开了旅馆? |
[52:53] | He went over the roof. | 他从屋顶走的 |
[52:54] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[53:15] | This window leads to the kitchen. | 这窗户通向厨房 |
[53:17] | It’s closed in the evenings in winter. | 冬天里,晚上是关着的 |
[53:19] | From here, no one can see you | 从这,没人能看见你 |
[53:21] | if you walk back downstairs into the lobby. | 如果你走下楼进入前厅 |
[53:23] | It’s good, Frank. | 很好,弗兰克 |
[53:25] | There’s only one thing that worries me about this– | 唯一困扰我的是…… |
[53:27] | where’s the gun? | 枪去哪了? |
[53:31] | Everyone in the hotel was searched, | 旅馆里,每个人都搜了 |
[53:33] | checked the rooms, | 房间 |
[53:34] | rubbish tips, everything, | 垃圾池,所有的都查过了 |
[53:36] | no gun. | 没发现枪 |
[53:39] | Walk back, will you? | 往回走 |
[53:40] | Go through it again. | 再来一次 |
[53:44] | What did they do with the gun? | 他把枪扔哪了? |
[53:53] | Wait a minute! | 等一等! |
[53:54] | Where do those lead? | 那些通向哪? |
[54:00] | Yeah, heat’s the water for the whole hotel. | 它给整个旅馆烧热水 |
[54:03] | I stoke it up at night, | 晚上我把火烧旺 |
[54:04] | and then again first thing in the morning. | 清早再烧旺一次 |
[54:05] | How often is it turned off? | 多久熄灭一次? |
[54:07] | Never. It’s designed so that the ashes | 不熄的,灰渣可以顺着孔 |
[54:10] | drop through to a tray below. | 落到下面的盘子里 |
[54:17] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[54:22] | There’s something at the back there, | 后面有东西 |
[54:24] | you see? | 看见了吗? |
[54:25] | You reckon you could reach that? | 你能拿得到吗? |
[54:49] | What make was your gun? | 你的枪是什么牌子的? |
[54:50] | Oh, Frank– | 哦,弗兰克…… |
[54:51] | What make was your gun? | 你的枪是什么牌子的? |
[54:54] | Beretta. | 伯莱塔 |
[54:55] | I have to arrest you. | 我必须逮捕你 |
[54:57] | I have to. | 我必须逮捕你 |
[54:59] | Somebody’s setting me up, here, Frank. | 有人陷害我,弗兰克 |
[55:02] | Look, I didn’t tell you this, | 我没告诉你 |
[55:03] | but a few days ago, I came back, | 几天前,我回去 |
[55:05] | and the office door had been forced open. | 办公室的门被撞开了 |
[55:07] | Now, I didn’t see anything– | 我没发现什么…… |
[55:08] | Don’t even start. | 别说了 |
[55:09] | But it’s true. | 是真的 |
[55:10] | If I give this to Waterston, | 如果我把它交给瓦特斯顿 |
[55:11] | This is enough to convict you. | 这足以定你的罪 |
[55:12] | It’s Angeline, she did it. | 是安琪拉,是她干的 |
[55:13] | She was outside the hotel that night. | 她当晚在旅馆外 |
[55:15] | I know she did it. | 我知道是她干的 |
[55:16] | Why, what was her motive? | 为什么?她的动机是什么? |
[55:17] | Frank, she hated him– | 弗兰克,她恨他…… |
[55:18] | Tony, I am holding your fucking gun. | 托尼,我正拿着你的枪 |
[55:20] | Look, you’ve got to keep this to yourself for a few days. | 你必须隐瞒几天 |
[55:22] | No, no. Two days. We can nail her. | 不,不。两天,我们可以跟踪她 |
[55:24] | 24 hours. | 24小时 |
[55:25] | What if anyone finds out | 如果有人发现 |
[55:26] | I’m holding back evidence? | 我隐藏证据,怎么办? |
[55:27] | Frank, what’s more important to you, | 弗兰克,哪一个对你更重要? |
[55:28] | our old friendship or police procedure? | 我们的友情,还是警局的程序? |
[55:29] | Don’t you useour friendship– Why not? Why not? | 不要提我们的友情……为什么不提?为什么不提? |
[55:31] | What else have I got left? | 我还有什么? |
[55:33] | You were the only one who stuck by me, Frank, | 你是唯一支持我的,弗兰克 |
[55:35] | the only one. | 唯一的 |
[55:38] | Stick by me now. | 支持我 |
[56:02] | I could get in a lot of trouble. | 我会惹上一堆麻烦 |
[56:08] | No details about the will | 关于遗嘱,还没有 |
[56:10] | have yet been made public… | 公布任何细节…… |
[56:32] | Mrs. Stasio, well, you know each other, obviously. | 斯塔西奥夫人,你们都认识 |
[56:37] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[56:40] | The will is a document of considerable length, | 遗嘱比较长 |
[56:42] | and the deceased names | 死者列出了 |
[56:44] | a number of art foundations and libraries | 许多艺术基金会和图书馆 |
[56:46] | who are to receive his diaries and sketch books | 接收他的日记和画稿 |
[56:49] | and other effects, | 以及其他私人财产 |
[56:50] | but I’ll concentrate first | 但我先重点说 |
[56:51] | on the main division of the estate | 主要财产部分 |
[56:53] | and the paintings, | 和画作部分 |
[56:55] | which is considerably more straightforward. | 这部分相对简单 |
[56:59] | “To my dearest Angeline, | “对我亲爱的安琪拉, |
[57:02] | “I leave everything I possess, | 我将把我的所有 |
[57:04] | to be disposed of as she wishes.” | 留予她处置” |
[57:10] | It’s outrageous! | 太无耻了! |
[57:12] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[57:13] | But I… | 可是我…… |
[57:15] | That’s it? She gets all the paintings? | 就这样了?画都给她了? |
[57:18] | There is no reference to you | 遗嘱里没有提到你 |
[57:20] | in the will, Mrs. Stasio. | 斯坦西奥夫人 |
[57:22] | But I was with him when he wrote his will, I– | 可是,他写遗嘱时,我就在旁边,我…… |
[57:26] | When was this written? | 这是什么时候写的? |
[57:29] | When was it written? | 这是什么时候写的? |
[57:30] | December the 21st, 1959. | 1959年12月21日 |
[57:32] | The day he died. | 他死的那天 |
[57:34] | He changes his will so that she gets everything, | 他改了遗嘱,把什么都给她了 |
[57:37] | and that same day, he’s murdered. | 就在他被杀的当天 |
[57:41] | You bitch. | 你这婊子 |
[57:43] | You couldn’t wait. | 你都等不及了 |
[57:45] | As soon as he’d signed everything, | 他一签名 |
[57:47] | you got rid of him, didn’t you? | 你就下手? |
[57:48] | I told you, Frank, I told you. | 我早就说了,弗兰克,我早就说了 |
[57:51] | She got his name on the paper– bang. | 她等他一签名……就下手 |
[57:53] | That will is completely legal. | 这份遗嘱完全合法 |
[57:55] | She’s going to walk away with everything. | 她全都得手了 |
[57:56] | There’s something about Roscoe | 对于罗斯科 |
[57:57] | I don’t buy. | 我还有点怀疑 |
[57:58] | Maybe they’re in it together. | 也许他们是一伙的 |
[57:59] | I’m going to tail him. | 我要去跟踪他 |
[58:00] | What? | 什么? |
[58:01] | Frank, what does she have to do to convince you? | 弗兰克,你要怎样才相信是她干的? |
[58:03] | Look, it’s got nothing to do with bloody Roscoe, | 这跟罗斯科毫无关系 |
[58:05] | it’s Angeline, and I can nail her, she trusts me. | 是安琪拉,我可以盯着她,她相信我 |
[58:07] | Don’t you go up there again. You leave her to me. | 别再去她那,把她交给我 |
[58:09] | Look, I’m just going to talk to her, that’s all. | 我只去跟她谈谈,没别的 |
[58:38] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[1:00:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:00:04] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:00:05] | You were looking for something, | 你在找东西 |
[1:00:06] | weren’t you? | 找什么? |
[1:00:07] | You think I murdered them? | 你认为是我杀了他们? |
[1:00:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:09] | Get out of here. Go on, get out. | 出去,出去 |
[1:00:11] | Look, I’m sorry. I had to be sure. | 对不起,我必须弄清楚 |
[1:00:13] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:00:14] | Angeline, I can’t stay away from you. | 安琪拉,我不能离开你 |
[1:00:15] | Everyone thinks I murdered him to get his money. | 大家都认为我为了得到他的钱杀了他 |
[1:00:17] | I don’t care about the money, | 我不在乎钱 |
[1:00:18] | and I don’t want the paintings. | 我不想要他的画 |
[1:00:19] | Look, I know you didn’t do it. | 我知道,不是你干的 |
[1:00:20] | You don’t know. I do. | 你不知道。我知道 |
[1:00:21] | How can you know? How can you say that | 你怎么知道?你一边这样说 |
[1:00:23] | after I find you searching through everything? | 一边却在搜遍我的屋子 |
[1:00:24] | How can I trust you? | 我怎么相信你? |
[1:00:25] | Because we have to trust each other. | 因为我们必须相信彼此 |
[1:00:27] | We have to trust each other. | 我们必须相信彼此 |
[1:00:30] | We have to. | 我们必须 |
[1:00:34] | We have to… | 我们必须…… |
[1:00:37] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:00:38] | I want to show you somewhere. | 我带你去一个地方 |
[1:01:43] | Can I have a word? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:01:56] | Go away, we’re busy. | 走开,我们没空 |
[1:02:01] | Police. | 警察 |
[1:02:04] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[1:02:07] | Have I got things wrong. | 我搞错了吗 |
[1:02:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:02:10] | I think you better wait in the kitchen, sonny. | 你最好去厨房等,小朋友 |
[1:02:17] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[1:02:20] | I’m sure I don’t need to remind you of the law, do I? | 不用提醒你相关法律了吧? |
[1:02:25] | Can I, uh… | 我能,呃…… |
[1:02:28] | Can I get dressed? | 我能穿上衣服吗? |
[1:02:29] | No. | 不行 |
[1:02:33] | We had a bit of trouble selling this place… | 这地方有点难卖掉 |
[1:02:36] | and I kept the key that Hazel gave me. | 海泽尔给了我钥匙 |
[1:02:38] | I come here quite often. | 我经常过来 |
[1:02:48] | No, the lights don’t work. | 不,灯坏了 |
[1:02:51] | A club owner lived here. | 一个俱乐部老板以前住这 |
[1:02:52] | He was planning a robbery. | 他当时在策划抢劫 |
[1:02:56] | We just had to watch the place. | 我们负责监视这里 |
[1:02:57] | It wasn’t dangerous. | 没什么危险 |
[1:03:00] | Two other policemen were watching his club. | 另外两个警察盯着他的俱乐部 |
[1:03:02] | I got to know his wife, Hazel. | 我认识他妻子,海泽尔 |
[1:03:05] | Kept coming in to see her, every night. | 每晚都来见她 |
[1:03:07] | Frank warned me to stop, | 弗兰克警告过我 |
[1:03:09] | but I wouldn’t. | 但我不听 |
[1:03:10] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[1:03:13] | Then one night, | 有一天晚上 |
[1:03:14] | another policeman, Colin, got… | 另外一个警察,科林,被…… |
[1:03:16] | into trouble because of me. | 卷了进来 |
[1:03:19] | I got him killed. | 我害他被杀 |
[1:03:22] | Sometimes– Sometimes, I think of my life | 有时候……有时候,我回想我的人生 |
[1:03:24] | as the same bad thing played over and over again– | 糟糕的事情总是不断…… |
[1:03:26] | This isn’t the same, you’re innocent. | 不是的,你是清白的 |
[1:03:28] | You have nothing to be frightened of. | 你不必害怕 |
[1:03:31] | But I’m not innocent. I’ve never been innocent. | 我不是清白的,我一直都有罪 |
[1:03:37] | What about this man who killed Colin? | 那这个杀死科林的人呢? |
[1:03:39] | Maybe he’s trying to get revenge. | 也许他正想要报复 |
[1:03:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[1:03:45] | They hanged him last year. | 他们去年把他绞死了 |
[1:03:49] | People always think they’re better than me… | 他们总觉得自己比我强…… |
[1:03:52] | and they are. | 确实是啊 |
[1:03:53] | We’re just the same. | 大家都一样的 |
[1:03:54] | No, we’re not the same. | 不,不一样 |
[1:03:57] | Buy a plane ticket back to America. | 买张机票回美国 |
[1:03:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:04:01] | Because really bad things are going to happen. | 因为不好的事情马上就要发生了 |
[1:04:06] | “Be lucky.” | “祝你好运” |
[1:04:11] | Frank gave it to me when I graduated police college. | 我从警校毕业的时候,弗兰克送我的 |
[1:04:15] | Well, a truck ran over it. | 被卡车碾过 |
[1:04:16] | It’s never been the same since. | 就不好用了 |
[1:04:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:04:27] | Angeline? | 安琪拉? |
[1:04:28] | Angeline… | 安琪拉…… |
[1:04:31] | Angeline! | 安琪拉! |
[1:04:36] | Oh, Christ. | 哦,上帝 |
[1:04:37] | You’re a sick bastard. | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:04:38] | What were you doing here? Screwing her like last night? | 在这干嘛?像昨晚一样操她? |
[1:04:42] | You’re in it together, aren’t you? | 你俩都参与了,对吗? |
[1:04:43] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[1:04:45] | I want a confession. | 我要你坦白 |
[1:04:46] | All right, I confess. | 好吧,我坦白 |
[1:04:47] | You witness that, Paul? | 你可以作证吧,保罗? |
[1:04:48] | No, this isn’t right, we don’t– | 不,这样不对,我们不能…… |
[1:04:50] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[1:04:51] | Oh, come on, then, beat me up. | 哦,来吧,打我啊 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah. Let’s do this one for Colin, shall we? | 好,替科林揍你 |
[1:05:15] | What do you want me to say? I’ll tell you anything. | 你想要我说什么?我什么都告诉你 |
[1:05:17] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能进监狱 |
[1:05:19] | I can’t go to prison… | 我不能进监狱…… |
[1:05:24] | You planned it all with Angeline, | 你和安琪拉一起策划的 |
[1:05:27] | didn’t you? | 是吗? |
[1:05:28] | You told her | 斯坦西奥一改遗嘱 |
[1:05:29] | the moment Stasio changed his will– | 你就告诉了她…… |
[1:05:32] | Yeah, I told her, but I swear | 是的,我告诉了她,可我发誓 |
[1:05:34] | I didn’t have any idea what was going to happen. | 我根本不知道会发生什么 |
[1:05:37] | But you know who murdered him, don’t you? | 你知道是谁杀了他,是吗? |
[1:05:41] | Yeah, it was Angeline, wasn’t it? | 是安琪拉,对吗? |
[1:05:47] | I don’t want any calls! Look– | 我不想接电话…… |
[1:05:50] | Tony? Where? | 托尼?哪儿? |
[1:05:55] | All right. Wait there. | 好的,在那等着 |
[1:05:59] | Just wait there. | 在那等着 |
[1:06:01] | Right, listen, | 好吧,听着 |
[1:06:03] | Go to your office now, | 去你的办公室 |
[1:06:05] | get the old will, | 去拿旧的遗嘱 |
[1:06:06] | get the files on the Stasio family, all the letters. | 所有有关斯坦西奥家的文件,信件 |
[1:06:08] | I want the notes on all the meetings, | 我要所有会谈的记录 |
[1:06:10] | I want everything, all right? | 给我全部,明白了? |
[1:06:12] | Don’t you cheat me. | 别想骗我 |
[1:06:13] | Everything. | 全部 |
[1:06:15] | I’ll join you there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后去你那 |
[1:06:45] | Sorry. I’m sorry, Frank. | 对不起,对不起,弗兰克 |
[1:06:48] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[1:06:50] | Ah… | 啊…… |
[1:06:54] | Oh, I walked into a door. | 我从门口进去 |
[1:06:58] | It kicked the shit out of me. | 可把我整惨了 |
[1:07:02] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[1:07:04] | I’ve cracked it. | 案子破了 |
[1:07:06] | Roscoe is ready to tell us everything. | 罗斯科要把一切都告诉我们 |
[1:07:25] | 10,9,8,7,6…… Ten, nine, eight, seven, six… | |
[1:07:29] | Hey, Tony, | 嗨,托尼 |
[1:07:31] | enjoy the last of the old decade. | 好好享受这个十年的最后时刻吧 |
[1:07:37] | Happy New Year, Roscoe. | 新年快乐,罗斯科 |
[1:07:41] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:02] | Frank, come on, let’s call somebody, | 弗兰克,快叫人来吧 |
[1:08:04] | for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:08:10] | There’s a note. | 有张字条 |
[1:08:13] | He’s left a note. | 他留了张字条 |
[1:08:17] | Hey… | 喂…… |
[1:08:22] | Just help me turn him over, will you? | 帮我把他翻过来 |
[1:08:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:08:31] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪 |
[1:08:33] | What’s that? Pick it up. | 是什么?捡起来 |
[1:08:40] | What’s it say? | 写了什么? |
[1:08:42] | Come on, what’s it say? | 快说,写了什么? |
[1:08:44] | 我不能进监狱 | |
[1:08:47] | Tony? | 托尼? |
[1:08:49] | 安琪拉与谋杀无关 | |
[1:08:58] | 托尼・亚伦杀了他俩 | |
[1:09:03] | What is your current profession? | 你现在的职业是什么? |
[1:09:05] | I’m a private detective. | 私人侦探 |
[1:09:07] | And what does the majority of your work consist of? | 主要处理什么? |
[1:09:09] | It varies. | 各种各样的事 |
[1:09:12] | Well, I understand you have a speciality. | 我知道你有个专门业务 |
[1:09:14] | Well, I do a lot of matrimonial work. | 好吧,我处理很多离婚事务 |
[1:09:16] | You falsify adulteries | 你伪造奸情 |
[1:09:18] | to enable people to get divorces. | 帮人获得离婚 |
[1:09:20] | I like to think I help unhappy people | 我想我是在帮不开心的人 |
[1:09:22] | to put their lives back together. | 重新找回生活 |
[1:09:23] | You make it sound like a charity. | 你说得像是在做善事 |
[1:09:26] | Of course, it isn’t a charity, is it, Mr. Aaron? | 那绝不是做善事,亚伦先生 |
[1:09:28] | You make money out of other people’s misery. | 你从别人的痛苦中赚钱 |
[1:09:30] | What, like barristers, you mean? | 你说的是大律师吧? |
[1:09:33] | As I understand it, | 就我所知 |
[1:09:35] | You would make your wife | 你让你的妻子 |
[1:09:36] | go to bed with these men, | 和这些人上床 |
[1:09:38] | and then you’d go to court | 然后,你到法庭 |
[1:09:40] | and testify to witnessing their adultery, | 指认他们的奸情 |
[1:09:41] | is that more or less what you did? | 大概是这样吧? |
[1:09:43] | More or less. | 差不多 |
[1:09:44] | And how many, approximately, | 一共…… |
[1:09:46] | of these… | 安排过…… |
[1:09:47] | dirty weekends did you arrange? | 多少次这样肮脏的周末交易? |
[1:09:50] | I don’t know, a dozen, maybe? | 我不知道,12次吧,也许? |
[1:09:53] | Yes, well, let’s not argue | 好吧,我们现在 |
[1:09:54] | with that figure for the moment, a dozen. | 先不纠缠数字,12次 |
[1:09:56] | So on at least a dozen occasions, | 那么,至少有12次, |
[1:09:59] | you went to court… and lied. | 你出庭……并说谎 |
[1:10:01] | And you lied | 你说谎一次,又一次 and you lied again– |
[1:10:03] | Well– | 呃…… |
[1:10:04] | It doesn’t inspire much confidence | 那样的经历 |
[1:10:05] | in you telling the truth now, | 已使你没信心再讲真话 |
[1:10:07] | does it, Mr. Aaron? | 对吗,亚伦先生? |
[1:10:11] | Why did you leave the police force? | 你为什么离开警队? |
[1:10:13] | Well… | 呃…… |
[1:10:15] | Well, a friend– | 呃,一个朋友…… |
[1:10:17] | a friend of mine was killed, and, um… | 我的一个朋友被杀了…… |
[1:10:24] | And what, Mr. Aaron? | 然后呢?亚伦先生 |
[1:10:29] | I couldn’t take the pressure, I had to leave. | 我无法承受压力,离开了 |
[1:10:31] | Isn’t it the case that you were told to resign | 在那件案子里,所有的指控都撤销了, |
[1:10:33] | in return for formal charges being dropped against you? | 条件是你自动离职,对吗? |
[1:10:35] | That’s enough, Mr. Jenkins. | 够了,詹金斯先生 |
[1:10:37] | The jury will ignore that last remark. | 陪审团要忽略刚才所说的 |
[1:10:40] | Mr. Aaron… | 亚伦先生 |
[1:10:42] | Why did you marry your wife? | 你为什么娶你的妻子? |
[1:10:44] | What do you mean? That’s a stupid question. | 什么意思?这是个愚蠢的问题 |
[1:10:46] | Well, stupid or not, why did you marry your wife? | 嗯,不管愚蠢不愚蠢,你为什么要娶你的妻子? |
[1:10:48] | The same reason everybody does, because I loved her. | 和平常人一样,我爱她 |
[1:10:51] | I don’t believe that’s the truth. | 我不信 |
[1:10:54] | Tony bought a car off me a couple of years ago, | 几年前,托尼从我那买了一辆车 |
[1:10:57] | and we got to be friends. | 我们成了朋友 |
[1:10:59] | He was seeing this married woman at the time, you know. | 那时,他常去看那位已婚之妇 |
[1:11:02] | This was Hazel Powers? | 海泽尔・鲍尔斯? |
[1:11:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的,没错 |
[1:11:04] | Then a copper was killed by Powers, | 后来鲍尔斯杀了个警察 |
[1:11:06] | and he was… tried and hung. | 他被判了绞刑 |
[1:11:10] | Anyway, Tony and I were drinking one night, | 一天晚上,托尼和我喝酒 |
[1:11:12] | and he said he was going to marry Hazel, you know. | 说他要娶海泽尔 |
[1:11:14] | I couldn’t believe it, | 我不敢相信 |
[1:11:15] | because all he’d ever said before | 因为他曾经跟我说 |
[1:11:17] | was she was just a good… | 她只是…… |
[1:11:18] | Yes? | 什么? |
[1:11:21] | Good in bed. | 床上厉害 |
[1:11:24] | I never thought | 我从没想到 |
[1:11:26] | he really cared about her. | 他真喜欢她 |
[1:11:28] | I said this to him, and he just laughed. | 我跟他说了,他只是笑笑 |
[1:11:29] | He said, “Have you seen her house? | 他说,“你见过她的房子吗? |
[1:11:31] | Do you know how much money she’s got?” | 你知道她多有钱吗?” |
[1:11:33] | He didn’t leave much doubt about why he was marrying her. | 为什么娶她,他心里很清楚 |
[1:11:36] | Did you see Mr. Aaron subsequent to the marriage. | 亚伦先生结婚以后,你还见过他吗 |
[1:11:40] | After they got married, | 结婚以后 |
[1:11:42] | Tony found out this guy, Powers, | 托尼发现,那个鲍尔斯 |
[1:11:43] | had huge debts. | 负债累累 |
[1:11:44] | He was virtually bankrupt. | 他实际上已经破产 |
[1:11:46] | His club was sold, his house was put on the market, | 他的俱乐部被卖了,房子被押了 |
[1:11:48] | and Hazel didn’t end up with anything at all. | 海泽尔什么都没有 |
[1:11:51] | He was really mad when he found out. | 他气疯了 |
[1:11:55] | He said he’d made the biggest mistake of his life. | 他说他犯了这辈子最大的错误 |
[1:11:57] | Mr. Aaron, were you aware | 亚伦先生,你是否知道 |
[1:11:59] | that your wife had an insurance policy | 你妻子有份保险 |
[1:12:01] | through the access trades union | 是她所属的工会 |
[1:12:02] | of which she was a member? | 为她投保的? |
[1:12:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:12:05] | Well, I wasn’t | 呃,我直到 |
[1:12:06] | until I went through her things after– | 在她死后整理她的东西才知道…… |
[1:12:07] | Do you recall the conditions of the policy? | 你还记得这份保险的条约是什么吗? |
[1:12:10] | I just read it through once. | 我只看过一次 |
[1:12:12] | You stood to gain a thousand pounds | 你可以获得1000英镑 |
[1:12:13] | in the event of her death. | 如果她死了 |
[1:12:15] | Look, it’s a standard insurance policy– | 那只是一份基本保险…… |
[1:12:16] | Thank you, Mr. Aaron, that’s all for now. | 谢谢,亚伦先生,可以了 |
[1:12:18] | I can say with complete confidence | 我完全肯定 |
[1:12:20] | that this is the gun that killed them both. | 这就是杀死他们的枪 |
[1:12:22] | We asked him twice if he owned a gun. | 我问了他两次,他有没有枪 |
[1:12:26] | He denied it both times. | 他都说没有 |
[1:12:28] | Is this your gun? | 这是你的枪吗? |
[1:12:30] | I said, is this your gun, Mr. Aaron? | 这是你的枪吗?亚伦先生 |
[1:12:35] | It looks like my gun. | 看上去是我的枪 |
[1:12:37] | How did it come to be in the boiler room of the hotel? | 它怎么会在旅馆的开水房? |
[1:12:39] | It was stolen from me. | 是有人从我这偷去的 |
[1:12:41] | I had a break-in in my office. | 我的办公室被盗了 |
[1:12:43] | Really? And when did you report it stolen? | 是吗?你什么时候报告它被偷了? |
[1:12:45] | I didn’t know anything was missing at the time. | 我当时不知道丢了什么 |
[1:12:47] | I didn’t realize until after the murders. | 直到谋杀案发生以后我才知道 |
[1:12:49] | And were there any witnesses to this alleged break-in? | 有人能证明这起所谓的盗窃案吗? |
[1:12:52] | Yes, the client I was helping. He was with me. | 有,我的一个客户,他当时和我在一起 |
[1:12:55] | Who is this man? | 他是谁? |
[1:12:56] | He’s a barrister. | 他是位高级法庭大律师 |
[1:12:58] | Oh, and, uh, we’ll get a chance to talk | 哦,那我们会有机会 |
[1:13:00] | to this barrister, will we? | 问问这位大律师了? |
[1:13:01] | He doesn’t want to appear in court. Really? | 他不想在法庭上出现。是吗? |
[1:13:03] | Well, that’ll be the first barrister I’ve ever known | 那他可是我听说过的 |
[1:13:05] | to be shy of appearing in court. | 第一位怕上庭的大律师 |
[1:13:06] | So really, what you’re telling us | 那么,事实上,你所说的 |
[1:13:09] | is that no one can substantiate | 那起所谓的非法闯入 |
[1:13:10] | this alleged break-in? | 没人能证明? |
[1:13:11] | Yes, this barrister can. | 不,那位大律师能证明 |
[1:13:13] | Yes, well… | 哦,好吧…… |
[1:13:18] | Why did you have a gun? | 你为什么会有枪? |
[1:13:19] | I mean, did you, uh… | 我是说,你用它来…… |
[1:13:21] | did you use it to threaten people? | 你用它来威胁别人吗? |
[1:13:22] | Really, My Lord, I must object. | 法官大人,我反对 |
[1:13:24] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是想弄明白 |
[1:13:25] | I mean, why did you have a gun? | 你为什么会有枪? |
[1:13:27] | I don’t know, I just kept it, that’s all. | 我不知道,我只是留着它,没别的 |
[1:13:29] | And when did you apply for a license for the gun? | 你什么时候给它申请执照的? |
[1:13:36] | I didn’t have a license for it. | 我没有执照 |
[1:13:40] | We’ve got to get that barrister to talk. | 我们必须要让那位大律师出庭 |
[1:13:42] | He won’t. I’ve tried. | 他不愿来,我试过了 |
[1:13:48] | The beretta was fired three times in all | 这把伯莱塔一共开火了3次 |
[1:13:51] | from a distance of less than four feet, | 从不到4英尺的距离 |
[1:13:53] | using one of the bedroom pillows | 用了卧室的枕头 |
[1:13:55] | to muffle the noise. | 来减小声音 |
[1:13:56] | Stasio was hit twice… | 斯塔西奥被击中2次 |
[1:13:57] | Give this to Frank. | 把这个给弗兰克 |
[1:14:00] | The first bullet penetrated his chest and his heart, | 第一枚子弹穿透了他的胸膛和心脏 |
[1:14:02] | and in all probability, he was already dead | 他实际已经死了 |
[1:14:04] | when the second shot was fired. | 却又被打了第二枪 |
[1:14:07] | 帮帮我 | |
[1:14:11] | You’ve made yourself hard to meet. | 你真难找 |
[1:14:13] | Look, I’m afraid | 恐怕 |
[1:14:14] | you’re wasting your time, Detective. | 你在浪费时间,探长先生 |
[1:14:16] | I’ve already told you I have nothing to– | 我跟你说过了,我什么都不…… |
[1:14:18] | Is he telling the truth about the break-in? | 他说的盗窃案是真的吗? |
[1:14:21] | Look, I can’t help you, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我帮不了你 |
[1:14:22] | My reputation is– | 我的声誉…… |
[1:14:23] | Sod your reputation. | 你那该死的声誉 |
[1:14:24] | Is he telling the truth? | 他说的是不是真的? |
[1:14:26] | I have nothing to say. Now, please leave me alone. | 我无可奉告,别来烦我 |
[1:14:38] | Is there room for me? | 我坐哪? |
[1:14:42] | Look, I’d like to remind you | 探长先生,我要提醒你 |
[1:14:43] | who I am, Detective. | 我是谁 |
[1:14:45] | I’m not going to be bullied– | 你吓不了我…… |
[1:14:47] | I’m not giving you a choice. This is a man’s life, | 我不是在给你选择,这关乎人命 |
[1:14:49] | or do you want me to tell your fancy friends | 你想要我告诉你这些高贵朋友们 |
[1:14:51] | what kind of person you are? | 你是什么样的人吗? |
[1:14:53] | This your coat? | 那是你的大衣? |
[1:14:56] | I had paid Mr. Aaron to arrange | 我付钱给亚伦先生 |
[1:14:58] | for myself and a woman to be photographed together | 安排我被拍到和一个女人在一起 |
[1:15:00] | to help me… obtain a divorce. | 以此来帮助我获得离婚 |
[1:15:05] | He met me at Brighton station, | 他来布莱顿车站接我 |
[1:15:06] | and then we went back to his office | 之后我们一起去他办公室 |
[1:15:08] | to sign some papers. | 去签一些文件 |
[1:15:10] | I immediately noticed something was wrong, | 我当时立即意识到出事了 |
[1:15:12] | the door had been forced open. | 门被撞开了 |
[1:15:14] | Mr. Aaron checked in his desk and around, | 亚伦先生查看了桌子,并到处看了 |
[1:15:17] | but couldn’t see anything missing at the time, | 没有发现丢东西 |
[1:15:19] | and we continued with… | 之后我们便继续…… |
[1:15:21] | with our business. | 我们的事 |
[1:15:22] | But there were definite signs of a break-in? | 有很明显的破门痕迹吧? |
[1:15:25] | Yes. Yes, there were. | 是的,有 |
[1:15:28] | You’re part of the prosecution. | 你是检方一员 |
[1:15:30] | I’m still not certain– | 我还是不确定…… |
[1:15:31] | You’re part of the prosecution, Frank! | 你是检方一员,弗兰克! |
[1:15:35] | You can’t go looking for evidence | 你不能去为辩方 |
[1:15:36] | for the bloody defense. | 找证据 |
[1:15:37] | I’m not sure anymore. | 我不再确定 |
[1:15:39] | You’ve got the gun. What more do you want? | 你都找到枪了,你还要什么? |
[1:15:42] | You know he did it, | 你知道是他干的 |
[1:15:43] | you just don’t want to believe it. | 你就是不愿相信 |
[1:15:47] | Waterston knows something. | 瓦特斯顿肯定知道些什么 |
[1:15:48] | What’s he got up his sleeve? | 他还有什么没亮出来? |
[1:15:49] | I mean, there’s the gun, yes. | 嗯,他们找到了枪 |
[1:15:52] | Even the suicide note. | 还有自杀时的字条 |
[1:15:53] | They’re damning, but they’re circumstantial. | 这些能导致定罪,但却不充分 |
[1:15:55] | Nothing directly connects you. | 没有证据直接指向你 |
[1:15:57] | There are no eyewitnesses, | 没有目击证人 |
[1:15:59] | so he’s got to have something more. | 所以他肯定还有什么 |
[1:16:01] | But there isn’t anything more. | 没别的了啊 |
[1:16:07] | I went to the hotel that night to wait for Carlo. | 我当晚去旅馆等卡洛 |
[1:16:09] | I was going to drive him home after the, uh… | 我准备接他回家,等他…… |
[1:16:12] | the photograph. | 拍完照片 |
[1:16:14] | I was there for about half an hour when I saw something. | 我在那呆了半个小时,看到了些东西 |
[1:16:17] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[1:16:18] | I saw someone | 我看到有人 |
[1:16:19] | climb over the roof of the hotel, | 爬上旅馆的屋顶 |
[1:16:21] | they stopped for a moment, | 停了一会 |
[1:16:23] | and then they climbed into a window. | 然后爬进了一扇窗户 |
[1:16:25] | That’s the kitchen window, | 那是厨房的窗户 |
[1:16:26] | that’s the third floor window | 是第四层楼的窗户 |
[1:16:28] | at the front of the hotel. | 在旅馆的正面 |
[1:16:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:16:33] | Did you see who it was? | 你看清是谁了吗? |
[1:16:36] | It was definitely a man, from their clothes, | 从衣着判断,肯定是个男人 |
[1:16:38] | but it was dark. | 但是天太黑了 |
[1:16:39] | I couldn’t see them very well. | 我看不清 |
[1:16:40] | So you have no idea who it might have been? | 那么你不知道是谁? |
[1:16:42] | I know exactly who it was. | 我恰恰知道是谁 |
[1:16:45] | You say it was dark, how can you be so sure? | 你说过天很黑,那怎么能这样确定? |
[1:16:48] | Before they went back inside the hotel, | 在他转身进入旅馆之前 |
[1:16:50] | they stopped to light a cigarette. | 他停下来点了一支烟 |
[1:16:53] | Did you see their face in the light? | 你从火光中看清他的脸了? |
[1:16:54] | At that distance? | 从那么远的距离? |
[1:16:55] | No, but… | 没有,但是…… |
[1:16:58] | they had a lighter, and it didn’t work properly, | 他有一支打火机,但好像不太好用 |
[1:17:02] | so they tapped it against their hand, | 所以他把它放在手里拍打 |
[1:17:05] | and then they shook it twice, | 甩了两次 |
[1:17:07] | and then tried to light it. | 然后再打火 |
[1:17:09] | It was… | 这个…… |
[1:17:11] | such an individual way of lighting a cigarette. | 点烟的方式太特别了 |
[1:17:14] | I forgot all about it, | 我都忘记这事了 |
[1:17:16] | until I saw Tony Aaron | 直到我看见托尼・亚伦 |
[1:17:18] | do exactly the same thing with his lighter. | 拿他的打火机,做出同样的动作 |
[1:17:19] | Liar! She’s a liar! She’s making it up! | 说谎!她在说谎! 她瞎编的! |
[1:17:21] | Sit down, Mr. Aaron. | 坐下,亚伦先生 |
[1:17:45] | What did she buy, the woman who was just in here? | 刚才那女人买了什么? |
[1:17:48] | An aeroplane ticket for America. | 一张去美国的机票 |
[1:17:50] | Why do you want to know? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:52] | One-way ticket? | 单程机票? |
[1:17:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:17:57] | You have seen the evidence. | 你们都看过证据了 |
[1:18:02] | The solicitor’s letter, the gun. | 律师的字条,手枪 |
[1:18:07] | You’ve seen the shocking photographs of the dead. | 你们都看过死者令人震惊的照片了 |
[1:18:11] | Now, you must be thinking… | 现在,你们一定在想…… |
[1:18:14] | what kind of a person could commit this atrocity. | 什么样的人会如此残忍 |
[1:18:16] | A man thrown out of the police force, | 一个被警队开除 |
[1:18:20] | who, by his own confession, | 照他自己所说 |
[1:18:22] | now makes his living by fraud and deception. | 靠伪造和欺骗谋生的人 |
[1:18:24] | A man who has perjured himself regularly in court | 一个过去两年在法庭上 |
[1:18:27] | for the past two years. | 频繁做伪证的人 |
[1:18:29] | A man who was desperate for money, | 一个为钱发狂人 |
[1:18:31] | and I suggest to you… | 请让我提醒你们…… |
[1:18:33] | was prepared to do anything to get it. | 为了得到钱,他不择手段 |
[1:18:38] | I– I know things look bad, | 我……我知道事情看上去很糟糕 |
[1:18:41] | and I’m no angel, I’ve done things wrong, | 但我不是天使,我做过错事 |
[1:18:45] | but I didn’t do this. | 但这件事不是我干的 |
[1:18:48] | Somebody stole my gun and tried to frame me. | 有人偷走了我的枪,想要陷害我 |
[1:18:50] | That’s what happened. | 这才是事情的真相 |
[1:18:53] | Why should I kill my wife? | 我为什么要杀我妻子? |
[1:18:55] | I mean, I could just divorce her. | 我可以跟她离婚 |
[1:18:59] | I mean, what they’re saying– | 他们说…… |
[1:19:00] | They’re saying I killed my wife for a thousand pounds, | 他们说我杀她是为了1000英镑 |
[1:19:03] | and then killed this man as well, | 还把那个男的也杀了 |
[1:19:05] | so that people wouldn’t suspect me? | 是为了避免引起怀疑? |
[1:19:07] | It’s sick. It’s– | 这真恶心,这…… |
[1:19:11] | I couldn’t do anything like that. | 我不会做这种事情 |
[1:19:14] | I don’t deny I’ve lied. | 我承认我撒过谎 |
[1:19:15] | I’ve done a lot of things wrong in my life, | 我一生中做过很多错事 |
[1:19:18] | but not this. | 但这次没有 |
[1:19:20] | God, not this. | 上帝啊,这次不是我 |
[1:20:01] | Someone in the jury’s smiling. | 陪审团有人在笑 |
[1:20:03] | It’s going to be all right. | 会没事的 |
[1:20:17] | Have you reached a verdict | 你们是否已经得出了 |
[1:20:18] | that is the verdict of you all? | 经过所有人讨论的裁定? |
[1:20:21] | We have. | 是的 |
[1:20:24] | And to the charge of murder, | 关于谋杀的指控 |
[1:20:26] | do you find the defendant guilty | 你们认为被告有罪, |
[1:20:29] | or not guilty? | 还是无罪? |
[1:20:32] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[1:20:33] | No… | 不 |
[1:20:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:37] | No. I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:20:38] | No. No. Get off me. | 不,不,放开我 |
[1:20:41] | Get off me. No. No. No. | 放开我,不,不,不 |
[1:20:44] | I’m innocent. It wasn’t me. | 我是无辜的,不是我 |
[1:20:47] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:20:49] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:20:50] | I’m innocent, I tell you. | 我是无辜的,我跟你说 |
[1:21:32] | She’s clean. I followed her, everything. | 她没有问题,我跟踪她,都查过了 |
[1:21:37] | I’ve turned in my appeal. | 我递交了上诉 |
[1:21:38] | Oh, Christ. | 哦,上帝 |
[1:21:40] | She did it, Frank, she did it. | 是她干的,弗兰克,是她干的 |
[1:21:43] | What can I do? I can’t do anything more. | 我该怎么办?能做的我都做了 |
[1:21:44] | Do you know what I get in here? | 看看我在这能做什么? |
[1:21:47] | I get these two pricks watching me night and day. | 这两个蠢货没日没夜的看着我 |
[1:21:49] | Saying, “Do I want a game of dominoes?” | 只会说“玩骨牌吗?” |
[1:21:51] | Do I even want to play a game of dominoes? | 我还有心思玩骨牌吗? |
[1:21:53] | I’m being hung in the morning, Frank, | 一大早我就要被绞死了,弗兰克 |
[1:21:55] | So don’t just sit there | 别只是坐在那 |
[1:21:56] | and tell me you can’t do anything. | 说你什么也做不了 |
[1:21:57] | Search the house again. We missed something. | 去把房子再搜一遍,我们之前漏了什么 |
[1:21:59] | I can’t get another warrant to search the same place– | 搜过的地方,我没法再弄到搜查令…… |
[1:22:02] | When I was in Stasio’s studio, | 我去了斯塔西奥的画室 |
[1:22:03] | she found me, and she went crazy. | 她发现后非常生气 |
[1:22:05] | Search the house again. | 把房子再搜一遍 |
[1:22:07] | Eat your steak before it gets cold, Tony. | 吃牛排吧,否则凉了,托尼 |
[1:22:08] | Fuck, steak! | 去他妈的牛排! |
[1:22:11] | Frank, find something. | 弗兰克,去找找 |
[1:22:13] | Search the house again. | 把房子再搜一遍 |
[1:22:56] | Paul, it’s me. | 保罗,是我 |
[1:22:59] | Call the airports. | 打电话给机场 |
[1:23:01] | If she turns up anywhere, | 只要她出现 |
[1:23:02] | try getting customs to hold onto her for a while. | 就让海关尽量拖住她 |
[1:23:05] | Think of something. | 想想办法 |
[1:23:06] | Yeah, well, just fucking do it. | 对,只管去做吧 |
[1:24:09] | No, sir, no. | 不行,先生,不行 |
[1:24:11] | I can’t answer that question. | 这个问题我无法回答 |
[1:24:13] | There’s been no word of a pardon. | 还没有赦免的消息 |
[1:24:14] | I’m sorry, you’ll have to ask the press officer. | 抱歉,你得去问新闻官 |
[1:24:16] | You’ll have to ask the press officer | 这些事情 |
[1:24:18] | about that as well. | 你也得去问新闻官 |
[1:24:19] | All right, thank you. | 好的,谢谢 |
[1:24:20] | Sorry, I can’t help you. | 对不起,我帮不了你 |
[1:25:23] | 安琪拉 | |
[1:26:01] | It’s time to go, sir. | 时间到了,先生 |
[1:26:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:26:21] | No, I’m afraid the governor | 不行,狱长恐怕暂时 |
[1:26:23] | is unavailable for comment at the moment. | 不方便做出评论 |
[1:26:25] | No. | 不行 |
[1:26:50] | I’m not going to make it. I’m not going to make it! | 来不及了,来不及了! |
[1:27:46] | No, no, hey, guys. Wait. Wait, please. | 不,不,不,伙计们,等等,等等 |
[1:27:49] | I didn’t do it. I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的,不是我干的! |
[1:27:50] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[1:27:52] | Wait. I didn’t do this. | 等等,不是我干的 |
[1:27:54] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[1:27:55] | Come on, lad, behave. | 来吧,孩子,别乱来了 |
[1:28:12] | I swear to God, I didn’t do it. I’m innocent. | 我对天发誓,不是我干的,我是无辜的 |
[1:28:14] | Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus, God, I’m innocent. | 哦,上帝啊,上帝,我是无辜的 |
[1:28:17] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[1:28:18] | Listen, I swear I’m innocent. | 听着,我发誓,我是无辜的 |
[1:28:24] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我,不是我 I didn’t do this. |
[1:28:26] | I swear I didn’t. | 我发誓不是我 |
[1:28:27] | No. I don’t want that. I don’t want it. Listen, I’m innocent. | 不,我不需要那个,我不需要,听着,我是无辜的 |
[1:28:29] | Don’t go away. Please, stay. | 别走开,停一下 |
[1:28:32] | Look, it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:28:42] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:28:44] | Oi! Where you think you’re going? | 喂!你干什么? |
[1:28:50] | Please. Please… | 求你了,求你了…… |
[1:28:53] | Please, I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:28:57] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的! |
[1:29:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:29:45] | Don’t want to go or something? | 不想走还是怎样? |
[1:29:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:29:54] | Good. | 好吧 |
[1:30:04] | You leaving Brighton? | 你要离开布莱顿? |
[1:30:07] | That sounded like a command. | 那样说听起来像是命令 |
[1:30:09] | I didn’t mean– | 我不是那个意思…… |
[1:30:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:30:12] | Well… there’s still a lot of people | 呃……你还欠 |
[1:30:15] | you owe money to. | 很多人钱 |
[1:30:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:30:23] | What? No, Frank. | 什么?不,弗兰克 |
[1:30:24] | Go on. | 拿着 |
[1:30:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:26] | Buy yourself a suit and a shave. | 去买套西装和剃须刀 |
[1:30:38] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起,我之前不相信你 |
[1:30:41] | Life’s too short. | 生命太过短暂 |
[1:30:48] | Well, look, I’ll see you around. | 我们会再见的 |
[1:30:52] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:31:19] | It’s not visiting day. | 今天不是探监日 |
[1:31:21] | Frank swung it for me. | 弗兰克帮我安排的 |
[1:31:23] | I thought you’d like some fresh air. | 我想你需要新鲜空气 |
[1:31:26] | So where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[1:31:29] | Oh, America. | 哦,美国 |
[1:31:30] | I was going there. | 我当时正要去的 |
[1:31:31] | I didn’t quite make it, though. | 但却没走成 |
[1:31:34] | So how much did she pay you? | 她给了你多少钱? |
[1:31:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:37] | Selina. | 赛琳娜 |
[1:31:39] | Please, don’t start. | 拜托,别提这事 |
[1:31:39] | She’s certainly got enough now. | 她现在肯定是大赚特赚了 |
[1:31:41] | You should at least get half, all the risks you’ve taken. | 你冒这么大的险,至少应该分得一半 |
[1:31:43] | You were bound to go to prison for fixing the divorces. | 虽然因为那些离婚案,你没能逃过坐牢 |
[1:31:46] | That was good. | 但那却是好事 |
[1:31:47] | That threw people off the scent. | 人们的视线因此被打乱了 |
[1:31:48] | You thought, “Six months for double murder, | 你在想“六个月的牢狱换两桩谋杀, |
[1:31:49] | that can’t be bad.” | 还不赖。” |
[1:31:50] | I didn’t come here for this. | 我不是来谈这个的 |
[1:31:51] | You… searching through my things, | 你……翻遍了我的东西 |
[1:31:54] | looking for evidence. | 想要寻找证据 |
[1:31:56] | You remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[1:31:57] | Sure. I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[1:32:00] | But you weren’t searching for evidence, were you? | 但你不是在找证据,对吧? |
[1:32:03] | You were planting it for Frank to find. | 你是在栽赃,让弗兰克去找到它 |
[1:32:06] | You only got to know me so you could set me up. | 你认识我的唯一目的就是要陷害我 |
[1:32:09] | Goodbye, Angeline. | 再见,安琪拉 |
[1:32:13] | Then who killed them if it wasn’t you? | 如果不是你,那是谁杀了他们? |
[1:32:17] | You did. | 是你 |
[1:32:19] | And you’re still trying | 到现在你还在想 |
[1:32:20] | to drag somebody down with you, even now. | 把别人拉下水 |
[1:32:21] | You killed him. That’s why you’re doing life. | 是你杀了他,所以你被判了终身监禁 |
[1:32:23] | Think yourself lucky you’re not a man. | 你应该觉得幸运了,如果你是个男人 |
[1:32:24] | They would have hanged you by now. | 他们早把你绞死了 |
[1:32:25] | Oh, I’ll think myself lucky. | 哦,我会觉得幸运的 |
[1:32:28] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:32:29] | I’ve got a boat to catch. | 我要去赶船了 |
[1:32:31] | I miss you. | 我想念你 |
[1:32:34] | I miss you every day. | 我每天都想念你 |
[1:32:38] | I’m– I’m sorry nothing turned out right. | 我……很抱歉,一切都是错误的 |
[1:32:42] | Tony, you have to tell me. | 托尼,你必须告诉我 |
[1:32:45] | I’m going to go crazy in here not knowing for sure. | 如果不弄清楚,我在这会疯掉的 |
[1:32:47] | Please… just tell me. | 求你了……告诉我 |
[1:32:49] | No one will believe me, | 没人会相信我 |
[1:32:50] | no matter what I say. | 无论我说什么 |
[1:32:53] | I’ve got to know. | 我一定要知道 |
[1:32:57] | Just tell me once… | 就破例告诉我…… |
[1:33:01] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗? |
[1:33:13] | Did you? | 是你吗? |
[1:33:18] | Whisper. | 小声说 |
[1:33:21] | Did you? | 是你吗? |
[1:33:24] | Did you do it? | 是你干的吗? |
[1:34:03] | Is he in? | 他在吗? |
[1:34:11] | I’ve only put 30 paintings on the market, | 我只放了30张画到市面上 |
[1:34:14] | but I could sell the lot. | 但我可以卖抽签权 |
[1:34:16] | Everything. | 什么都能拿来卖 |
[1:34:17] | I want to wait a while… | 我想等一等…… |
[1:34:20] | until the prices go up. | 等到价格涨上去 |
[1:34:30] | We’re going to be very rich. | 我们会非常有钱 |
[1:34:33] | You know, I might make you an offer | 也许有一天,我会出价 |
[1:34:36] | for your Stasio one day. | 买你手里斯塔西奥的画 |
[1:34:39] | You said she was only after his money, | 你曾说,她只想着他的钱 |
[1:34:41] | but she wasn’t. | 其实她没有 |
[1:34:45] | She just wanted to be somebody. | 她只是不想什么都不是 |
[1:34:48] | Who cares? | 谁管她 |
[1:34:50] | She’s out of the way now. | 她已经不再碍事了 |
[1:34:55] | You fell in love with her, didn’t you? | 你爱上她了,是吗? |
[1:34:57] | That’s why you waited so long | 所以你等了那么久 |
[1:34:59] | to plant the evidence. | 才去栽赃 |
[1:35:01] | No. | 没有 |
[1:35:03] | No, it was just business. | 没有,做戏而已 |
[1:35:12] | Come on, Tony. | 好了,托尼 |
[1:35:14] | You’ve got everything you always wanted. | 你所梦寐以求的都到手了 |