时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Authorization? | 出示身份 |
[01:21] | Bauer, 4-3-9-3, CTU. | 鲍尔 4393 反恐组 |
[01:59] | Okay, we’re on it. | 好的 马上开始分析 |
[02:00] | Get back to me as soon as you’ve got a match. | 找到匹配指纹后马上通知我 |
[02:14] | – Bauer. – Jack, I talked to her. | -鲍尔 -杰克 她刚刚给我打电话了 |
[02:17] | Thank god. What did she say? | 谢天谢地 她说什么了 |
[02:19] | She and Janet went to some party. | 她和珍妮特去参加派对了 |
[02:21] | So, you gonna go pick them up? | 那你要去接她们吗 |
[02:23] | No, I don’t know where she is, she wouldn’t tell me. | 不 我不知道她在哪 她不肯告诉我 |
[02:24] | What? | 什么 |
[02:26] | I don’t know, maybe I’m being paranoid, | 我真不知道 可能我多心了吧 |
[02:28] | but she sounded… different, I don’t know… | 但她的声音听起来怪怪的 说不上来 |
[02:31] | She told me that she loved me before she hung up. | 挂电话前她说她爱我 |
[02:34] | That’s not Kim. | 那不像是金 |
[02:35] | Well, she knows she’s going to get grounded. | 她肯定知道自己要被禁足了 |
[02:37] | She’s just trying to reduce the sentence. | 她只是想少受点处罚而已 |
[02:39] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 可能你是对的 |
[02:40] | How are you? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 没事吧 |
[02:43] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, um… | 没事 我很好 |
[02:45] | Look, is that guy York still with you? | 那个叫约克的还陪着你吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah. He’s gonna take me home now. | 是啊 他要送我回家了 |
[02:49] | Don’t you think you should wait by Janet’s car? | 不觉得你该在珍妮特的车旁等等吗 |
[02:52] | I mean, who knows what kind of shape | 谁知道那些女生被送回来的时候 |
[02:53] | the girls are gonna be in when they get dropped off. | 会醉成什么样子 |
[02:55] | Well no, Alan doesn’t seem to think that’s necessary. | 不了 艾伦觉得没这个必要 |
[02:59] | Why don’t you put Alan on the phone? | 何不让艾伦听一下电话 |
[03:01] | Jack. Don’t do this. | 杰克 别这样 |
[03:02] | Teri, just put him on the phone. | 特里 让他听电话 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | Alan, my husband would like to speak with you. | 艾伦 我老公想和你通话 |
[03:12] | – Hi, this is Alan. – Alan, Jack Bauer. | -我是艾伦 -艾伦 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[03:15] | I can’t thank you enough for helping us out with this. | 非常感谢你对我们的帮助 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I’m just glad the girls are with each other. | 幸好我们的女儿们待在一块 |
[03:21] | Yeah, me too. Look, I’m stuck at work. | 我也是这么想的 我走不开 |
[03:22] | I’m in a bit of an emergency. | 出了点紧急情况 |
[03:23] | – Yeah, Teri said– – I would really appreciate it… | -特里说… -如果你不介意 |
[03:25] | if you wouldn’t mind hanging | 在商店外等她们回来 |
[03:26] | out at the store and waiting for them to return. | 我将感激不尽 |
[03:30] | The thing is, I don’t think they’re | 关键是我觉得她们至少还要 |
[03:31] | going to be back for at least a couple of hours. | 几个小时才会回来 |
[03:33] | The thing is, Alan, it’s a pretty rough neighborhood. | 关键是 艾伦 这个街区不太平 |
[03:35] | And I would hate for there to be a problem when they return. | 我不希望她们回来的时候惹上麻烦 |
[03:39] | Sure, we’ll stay. | 好的 我们留在这里 |
[03:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | You’ve got to be kidding me. We had a deal, Mandy. | 你在逗我吧 我们说好了的 曼迪 |
[03:47] | You promised to deliver Belkin’s | 你承诺以一百万的价格 |
[03:48] | ID in exchange for $1 million, now she wants to double it? | 出售贝尔金的证件 现在她想要价格翻倍 |
[03:52] | I apologize. She doesn’t know how this works. | 我道歉 是她不懂规矩 |
[03:54] | This is your fault! | 这是你的错 |
[03:55] | You should’ve never involved an amateur in our business. | 你不该让一个业余的介入我们的生意 |
[03:58] | If I’m such an amateur, how– | 如果我这么业余 那 |
[04:01] | I’m just trying to get us more money. | 我只是想为我们多挣点钱 |
[04:03] | There is no money. | 没更多的钱了 |
[04:06] | Not anymore. | 没有了 |
[04:07] | Ira, don’t turn this into something else. I will fix it. | 艾拉 别把事情闹大 我会搞定的 |
[04:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:18] | No, we don’t have it yet. | 不 我们还没拿到 |
[04:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:21] | No, of course. | 不 当然 |
[04:23] | I will get back to you as soon as we’re ready. | 我们准备好了马上告诉你 |
[04:34] | Talk to her. Explain what I do. | 和她聊聊 告诉她我是干什么的 |
[04:38] | I will, but our deal stands. | 我会的 但我们的交易不变 |
[04:40] | Take care of it! | 快点解决 |
[04:54] | I need to get out of here, my friend. | 我该离开这里了 朋友 |
[04:57] | It’ll just be a little longer. | 再多等一下 |
[05:11] | We’ve been getting death threats | 自从我丈夫宣布参选以来 |
[05:13] | since my husband announced his candidacy. | 我们就一直收到死亡威胁 |
[05:15] | What is different about this one? | 这次有什么特别的 |
[05:17] | Well, I’m not privy to that kind of information. | 这种机密情报我不清楚 |
[05:22] | All I can tell you is that my unit is only called in | 我只能告诉你我的小组 |
[05:25] | when the threat becomes more serious. | 只有在威胁很严重时才会被调来 |
[05:27] | Then why did you let him walk out on his own? | 那你为什么让他独自出去 |
[05:30] | We will find him, Mrs. Palmer. | 我们会找到他的 帕尔默夫人 |
[05:35] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[05:37] | We’re grateful to have you here. | 非常感谢你能来这里 |
[05:40] | He’s not down in the lobby. I looked everywhere. | 他不在大堂里 我到处都找遍了 |
[05:42] | Keith, you shouldn’t be leaving the suites. | 基斯 你不该离开套房 |
[05:44] | Let these men do their job. | 让这些人干活吧 |
[05:46] | Look, there’s an all-night coffee shop a couple of blocks down. | 附近街区有个通宵营业的咖啡店 |
[05:48] | I bet he just wanted to be by himself. | 我猜他只是想静静 |
[05:50] | – I’m going to go get him. – No. | -我去找他 -不行 |
[05:51] | Keith, Keith. You’re not going anywhere. | 基斯 你哪儿也不许去 |
[05:53] | Secret Service knows this city a lot better than we do. | 特工处远比我们了解这座城市 |
[05:56] | – Mom, I’ll be right back. – No. | -妈 我很快就回来 -不行 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, son. We need you to stay here. | 对不起 我们只能让你待在这里 |
[06:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:02] | We treat a threat on a candidate’s life | 我们把对总统候选人的生命威胁 |
[06:04] | as a threat to the entire family. | 看作是对他家人的威胁 |
[06:06] | We need to protect you as well. | 我们也需要保护你 |
[06:08] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[06:11] | Your father’s going to be fine. | 你爸爸会没事的 |
[06:42] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[06:43] | I need an update on the Bauer girl. | 我需要鲍尔家丫头的最新情况 |
[06:46] | Everything’s copa. We’re just waiting for you. | 都挺好的 我们就等你了 |
[06:49] | I’m running a little late. | 我得晚一些 |
[06:50] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[06:53] | That’s right, you’re not. | 没错 |
[06:56] | She’s in a lot of pain, man, | 她疼得受不了了 |
[06:57] | I think you broke her arm. | 我估计你把她胳膊弄断了 |
[06:59] | You think so? Should we take her to the hospital | 是吗 我们是不是还要带她去医院 |
[07:01] | to get some X-rays? | 拍个X光什么的 |
[07:05] | Gaines is running late. Gonna smoke another “J”. You want one? | 盖恩斯晚点过来 我再来根大麻 你要吗 |
[07:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:17] | My arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[07:17] | Try not to move. | 尽量别动 |
[07:21] | Dan, please. She needs to see a doctor. | 丹 求你了 她需要去医院 |
[07:30] | At least give her something, man. | 至少给她点什么止痛吧 |
[07:31] | I’m not wasting my stash on her. | 我才不会把存货浪费在她身上呢 |
[07:37] | So, what, is Dan the boss and you have to do everything he says? | 怎么着 丹是老大 你什么都得听他的吗 |
[07:56] | I thought I told you! | 我不是跟你说了吗 |
[08:02] | Don’t press me, man. | 别逼我 |
[08:10] | I should’ve never used you. | 我就不该用你 |
[08:28] | You’re going to give her that? | 你要给她打那东西 |
[08:30] | Want me to take away the pain, or not? | 到底想不想减轻她的痛苦呢 |
[09:31] | 新百万豪宅 罗林斯酒店 | |
[10:06] | Hey, this is a private lot, homie. | 哥们 这是私人停车场 |
[10:09] | You got to pay to park here. | 把车停这你得付钱 |
[10:10] | I see. | 我知道 |
[10:12] | And you’re the attendant? | 你是停车场管理员吗 |
[10:14] | That’s right. It’s going to cost you $100. So give it up. | 说对了 你得交一百美元 赶紧掏钱 |
[10:29] | You’re that dude! Palmer! | 你就是那家伙 帕尔默 |
[10:32] | – No, that’s not me. – Yeah, it’s you! Damn! | -不 我不是 -是 你就是 |
[10:35] | Dude, this guy’s running for president. | 哥们 这家伙要竞选总统呢 |
[10:37] | I seen him on TV. | 我在电视上见过他 |
[10:40] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah? Yeah, yeah… yeah! | 是吗 还真是呢 |
[10:45] | What you going to do for me, Mr. President? | 你能为我做些什么呢 总统先生 |
[10:48] | See, that’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题了 |
[10:50] | You want everyone else to do the work. | 你想让其他人干活 |
[10:53] | What are you going to do for yourselves? | 你们又为你自己做点什么呢 |
[10:55] | See, man, all y’all, you all got the same rap. | 你们这种人 讲的都是一样的废话 |
[11:00] | Keep going like this | 继续这样下去 |
[11:02] | and you’ll be dead in five years. | 你五年内就会死了 |
[11:05] | Man, like you know my life. | 你好像很了解我的样子 |
[11:07] | More than you think. | 超乎你的想象 |
[12:04] | CTU, Myers. | 反恐组 迈尔斯 |
[12:06] | – Hey, it’s me. – Jack, where are you? | -是我 -杰克 你在哪 |
[12:08] | I’m about a block away. | 还有一个街区就到 |
[12:10] | I need you to print up a hard copy | 我需要你打印一份 |
[12:11] | of Tony’s passenger breakdown, put it on my desk. | 托尼做的乘客明细表 然后放到我桌上 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:15] | I want you wait there for me, I wanna talk to you but not front the others. | 在那等我 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[12:18] | – Sure. – Great, I’ll be there in a minute. | -好的 -好的 我马上就去 |
[12:19] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[12:50] | Keep working. | 别停下 |
[12:52] | Has Division responded to the two dead agents? | 分局对死去的两名特工有回应了吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah, they are picking them up now. | 他们正在认领尸体 |
[12:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:58] | – Anyone we know? – Someone we know. | -有我们认识的吗 -有 |
[13:01] | I’m afraid it was Richard Walsh. | 是理查德·沃尔什 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, Jamey, I know what he meant to you. | 杰梅 我很遗憾 我知道他对你很重要 |
[13:10] | What is going on? Does this have anything to do with Palmer? | 发生什么了 和帕尔默有关系吗 |
[13:13] | That’s what we got to find out. Look, | 我们就是要查清楚 听着 |
[13:14] | I don’t have time to go into all the details | 我没有时间和你详细解释 |
[13:18] | but I’ve got to put you in a very difficult position. | 但我不得不把你置于一个两难的处境 |
[13:20] | You’re the only person I can trust. | 你是唯一我可以信任的人 |
[13:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:24] | Walsh said that we’ve got a problem on the inside. | 沃尔什说我们有内鬼 |
[13:26] | He told me to talk only to you. | 他让我只告诉你 |
[13:33] | This is the keycard I sent you. | 这是我发给你的门卡 |
[13:36] | On it is pertinent information to the hit on Palmer. | 里面是有关刺杀帕尔默的信息 |
[13:38] | How long is it going to take to pull all the data off of it? | 需要多长时间才能把数据调出来 |
[13:42] | Depending on the kind of encryption, it could take hours. | 这要看是哪种加密了 可能需要几个小时 |
[13:46] | Palmer’s day starts at 6:00. | 帕尔默的日程六点开始 |
[13:52] | I need it before then. | 在那之前给我 |
[13:58] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[14:00] | I need to be absolutely certain | 我需要百分百确认 |
[14:02] | that it was Nina’s computer that burned that card. | 是尼娜的电脑烧录那张卡 |
[14:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:06] | Because if it was, she’s dirty. | 因为若是这样 她就是内鬼 |
[14:10] | I’ll need a few minutes alone at her workstation. | 我需要单独用她的电脑几分钟 |
[14:13] | Fine, you got it. | 好 没问题 |
[14:16] | Did you cut yourself? | 你把手划破了 |
[14:20] | Yeah. What are you working on? | 对啊 你在忙什么 |
[14:22] | I gave Nina the passenger list, | 我刚把乘客名单给尼娜 |
[14:24] | I was just cross-checking everything else we got. | 我在交叉核对我们拿到的其他信息 |
[14:26] | Good. I’ll be down in a sec. | 很好 我一会就下来 |
[14:39] | Will you tell me why you were at Dunlop Plaza? | 告诉我你为什么会在邓普洛广场 |
[14:41] | I had a meeting with Walsh. | 我和沃尔什约在那里碰头 |
[14:43] | – Is that the passenger list? – Yes. | -这是乘客名单吗 -是的 |
[14:46] | Anything unusual? | 有什么异常吗 |
[14:48] | There’s one red flag. A man in first class. | 头等舱有个值得注意的人 |
[14:51] | His information is inconsistent. | 他的信息前后不一致 |
[14:52] | I’m trying to piece it together now. | 我在尝试把信息拼凑起来 |
[14:54] | Good. | 好 |
[14:59] | Jack. Look, I don’t wanna tell you how to do your job, | 杰克 我不想对你的工作指手画脚 |
[15:02] | but you’re leaving without letting me | 但你外出时都不告诉我 |
[15:03] | know where you are, holding back information. | 你在哪 还对我隐瞒信息 |
[15:05] | How can I help you without you letting me? | 你若不愿意我还怎么帮你 |
[15:15] | Do you think that it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[15:18] | that someone from within the agency | 反恐组内部有人 |
[15:20] | is behind the hit on Palmer? | 在参与策划针对帕尔默的袭击 |
[15:23] | Anything is possible. | 万事皆有可能 |
[15:25] | Do you have a lead? | 你有什么线索吗 |
[15:30] | No, not really. | 还没有 |
[15:34] | No. | 没有线索 |
[15:36] | Why do I feel like you’re not telling me the truth? | 我这么感觉你没有对我说实话 |
[15:43] | Jack, if you’ve got something, | 杰克 如果你发现了什么 |
[15:44] | share it with me, I’ll work it up with you. | 就告诉我 我可以和你一起解决 |
[15:46] | No, I’m…. | 不 我 |
[15:49] | I’m just thinking out loud. | 我不过是自言自语 |
[15:52] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[16:00] | No. | 没了 |
[16:03] | Actually, there is. | 其实 还有一件事 |
[16:08] | Are you seeing Tony? | 你在和托尼约会吗 |
[16:14] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:19] | Is it serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[16:21] | What is this, Jack? | 这是什么意思 杰克 |
[16:24] | What do you want to know, am I over you? | 你想问什么 我是否还在乎你吗 |
[16:26] | Why are we talking about this now? | 我们为什么非要现在谈这些 |
[16:28] | I’m just trying to understand why he’s been giving me such a hard time. | 我只是想知道 为什么他总是为难我 |
[16:31] | I can’t answer that for you. | 我无法回答你的问题 |
[16:41] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[16:46] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:47] | I confirmed that the file on the keycard | 我确认了门卡上的文件 |
[16:48] | definitely came from Nina’s computer. | 一定是从尼娜的电脑上传出的 |
[16:57] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:03] | It’s Division. | 是分局 |
[17:05] | They want the passenger breakdown. Please send it to them. | 他们想要乘客明细表 请把这个发给他们 |
[17:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:15] | By the way, your wife called. | 对了 你妻子来电话了 |
[17:37] | – Bauer. – This is Data Services. | -鲍尔 -这里是数据服务处 |
[17:38] | You called in a thumbprint for an ID match? | 你之前打来要查与拇指指纹匹配的身份 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:42] | We checked every database we have. | 我们查询了已有的所有数据库 |
[17:44] | Nothing. Either this guy doesn’t exist, | 什么也没找到 要么是这人不存在 |
[17:46] | or his identity has been wiped off the record. | 要么是他的身份被从记录中删除了 |
[17:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | It’ll be better for both of us.. | 这样我们两个人能更好 |
[18:05] | Better than what, Bridget? Where is the ID? | 比什么好一些 布里奇特 证件在哪里 |
[18:09] | Look, this is not some secret I’m keeping from you. | 这不是什么我要瞒着你的秘密 |
[18:11] | This is for both of us. | 这是为了我们两个人 |
[18:15] | Do you want to get both of us killed? | 你想给我们两个人都惹上杀身之祸吗 |
[18:16] | They hired you to blow up a plane. | 他们雇佣你是为了炸飞机 |
[18:19] | Another $1 million doesn’t mean anything to these people. | 对这些人来说多付一百万美金没任何问题 |
[18:22] | You’re wrong. Money is the only thing that | 你错了 金钱是这些人 |
[18:23] | these people care about. | 唯一在乎的东西 |
[18:29] | Let’s do it anyway. | 不管怎样我们就这样做吧 |
[18:33] | You know he can’t hurt us. | 你知道他伤害不了我们 |
[18:38] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[18:41] | Nobody can hurt us. | 没人能伤害我们 |
[18:47] | $1 million for you. | 你拿一百万美金 |
[18:50] | $1 million for me. | 我也拿一百万 |
[18:54] | Don’t you like the way that sounds? | 听起来不好吗 |
[19:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | We are going to do this your way. | 我们就按你的方法做吧 |
[19:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:19] | – Okay, let’s tell him. – No. | -好了 我们去告诉他吧 -不 |
[19:22] | It’ll be better if I do it myself. | 如果我一人去会好一些 |
[19:28] | You’re always looking out for me. | 你一直在关照我 |
[19:36] | I know you’re just helping. | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[19:41] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:43] | Do you remember anything? | 你记得些什么 |
[19:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | We were at the furniture store, dancing. Where’s Dan? | 我们在家具店跳舞 丹哪儿去了 |
[19:54] | Dan broke your arm. | 丹把你的胳膊弄断了 |
[19:56] | Break my arm? | 弄伤了我的胳膊吗 |
[19:58] | – Dan likes me. – Yeah? Look at it. | -丹喜欢我 -是吗 你自己看 |
[20:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:11] | Listen to me. This is serious. We’re being kidnapped. | 听我说 事情很严重 我们被绑架了 |
[20:14] | We need to escape. Can you walk? | 我们得逃跑 你能走吗 |
[20:19] | I guess. | 应该可以 |
[20:20] | Okay. Come on. | 好 快走 |
[20:28] | Get ready. When I say go, we go. | 准备好 我一说跑 我们就跑 |
[20:32] | Go where? | 往哪里跑 |
[20:33] | Just stay with me, okay? | 紧跟着我 好吗 |
[20:36] | You’ve got to understand this, okay? | 你必须要理解 好吗 |
[20:38] | We could die if we don’t get out of here. Hold my hand. | 如果我们不跑就会死在这里 抓住我的手 |
[20:44] | Ready. | 准备 |
[20:46] | Go! | 跑 |
[20:54] | No! Get back here! | 不要 快回来 |
[20:59] | We’ve got to get them! | 我们得抓住他们 |
[21:06] | – Go get them! – I am! | -去抓他们 -我正在追 |
[21:08] | This is your fault! This is what I was talking about! | 这都是你的错 这就是我之前说的 |
[21:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:14] | Get back here! | 快回来 |
[21:16] | We’ve got to get them. They cannot get away. | 我们必须得抓住她们 不能让她们跑掉 |
[21:18] | This is good work. Keep me informed. Thank you. | 干得好 有消息通知我 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[21:30] | Are we saying Nina’s a traitor? | 你是说尼娜是叛徒吗 |
[21:32] | We’re not saying anything. We need to know more. | 我没有这么说 我们需要查找更多的消息 |
[21:34] | Until we find out for sure, should I shut down her confidential access? | 在我们确认之前 需要封锁她的账户权限吗 |
[21:37] | No, that’ll slow everything down. | 不 那只会拖累 |
[21:39] | There’s got to be an explanation for ths. | 一定有原因的 |
[21:42] | Right now, what I really need is the data off of that card. | 现在我需要那张卡里所有的数据 |
[21:45] | Aren’t we obligated to | 在已经拿到这些证据之后 |
[21:46] | seal off her channels with this much evidence? | 难道我们不是规定必须得封锁她的权限吗 |
[21:50] | Look, you were seeing her, weren’t you? | 听着 你和她约过会 对吧 |
[21:54] | That is none of your business. | 这和你没有关系 |
[21:56] | I think in this case it is. | 我想在这事上有关系 |
[22:01] | Yes. Yes, when my wife and I were separated, I was seeing Nina. | 是的 在我和我妻子分居后我和尼娜约过会 |
[22:05] | – Did you tell her anything you shouldn’t have? – No! | -你有告诉她你不该说的事吗 -没有 |
[22:13] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[22:15] | I trusted her | 这里的所有事 |
[22:16] | with everything that was coming through here, but…. | 我都可以托付给她 但是 |
[22:23] | Fine, shut down her access. | 好吧 封锁她的权限 |
[22:24] | Okay, what’s she working on? | 好 她在干什么 |
[22:26] | 747 passenger breakdown list. | 波音747的坠机乘客名单 |
[22:28] | Good, it’s not a secure socket. I can do it without her knowing. | 那不是安全接口 不会被她发觉的 |
[22:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:35] | Jamey? | 杰梅 |
[22:37] | Don’t worry. I won’t say anything. | 别担心 我什么都不会说 |
[22:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:57] | We gotta get them! | 我们得抓住她们 |
[23:06] | Hey, get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[23:08] | Where’d they go? | 她们去了哪里 |
[23:16] | – Forget it. – Come on, man. Don’t… | -算了 -不要这样 别… |
[23:21] | Hey, come back. Scumbag. | 回来 混蛋 |
[23:23] | You just cost me $50. You’re going to pay for this! | 你们害我损失五十美金 你们得赔钱 |
[23:30] | What up? | 干嘛 |
[23:32] | See two girls run past here? | 看见两个女孩跑过去吗 |
[23:35] | – Yeah, I seen ’em. – Which way’d they go? | -看见了 -她们往哪个方向跑了 |
[23:40] | – Who are they? – Did you see them or not? | -她们是谁 -你到底看见没 |
[23:48] | They went down Central. | 她们沿着中央大街跑了 |
[23:52] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[23:53] | I’ll look around here. | 我在这附近找找 |
[23:55] | – Yeah? – It’s Gaines. How’s it going? | -在 -我是盖恩斯 情况怎样 |
[23:57] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[23:59] | Change of plans. We’re going to meet at a new location. | 计划有变 新地点碰面 |
[24:02] | Just let me know. I’ll meet you there. | 告诉我地方 那里见 |
[24:06] | – We need to get to a phone. – No, you need to pay up! | -我们得用一下电话 -不 你们得赔钱 |
[24:30] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[24:33] | Thank you very much. | 谢了 |
[25:29] | What couldn’t wait until morning? | 有什么事不能等到早上再说 |
[25:30] | Kingsley? She called me about an hour ago. | 金斯利 一个小时之前给我打了电话 |
[25:32] | Said she had some new information. | 说她有新消息 |
[25:35] | David, you got me out of bed at 2:00 A.M. in the morning. | 大卫 你凌晨两点把我叫起来 |
[25:37] | What did she say? | 她到底说了什么 |
[25:38] | She said the Gibson boy, the one who raped Nicole… | 她说那个强奸了妮可的男孩 吉布森 |
[25:42] | …didn’t commit suicide. | 并不是自杀 |
[25:44] | That he was… thrown out of a window. | 他是被人从窗户丢出去的 |
[25:48] | So, he was thrown out of a window. Who cares? | 好吧 就算他是被扔出去的 谁会在意 |
[25:51] | She said it was Keith! | 她说是基斯干的 |
[25:56] | She’s going to publicly accuse my son of murder. | 她要公开以谋杀罪名控告我儿子 |
[26:03] | Ok. There’s a couple of ways to handle this. | 好吧 有很多种方法可以解决这事 |
[26:05] | It’s a lie, Carl! | 这是谎言 卡尔 |
[26:07] | It’s dirty politics, and I won’t stand for it. | 这是肮脏的政治手段 我不会就这么忍受的 |
[26:11] | My family had to live through that nightmare years ago. | 我的家人几年前已经经历过那场噩梦 |
[26:13] | I won’t put Nicole through it again. | 我不会让妮可再经历一次 |
[26:15] | And Keith couldn’t– | 基斯不能 |
[26:17] | This bastard Hodges waits ’til | 霍奇斯那个混蛋故意选在预选 |
[26:19] | the primary so you don’t have time to respond. | 让你没有时间回应 |
[26:21] | I don’t care what day it is. It’s a lie– | 我才不管那是什么日子 这是个谎言 |
[26:24] | I know, I know, but we can’t pretend that day isn’t important. | 我明白 但我们不能假装这天不重要 |
[26:26] | I’ll put a lid on Kingsley, at least until the polls close. | 至少直到投票结束前 我会让金斯利闭嘴 |
[26:30] | We win the primary, then take it from there. | 我们先赢下初选 然后再接再厉 |
[26:32] | No. We’ve got to find out who’s sourcing this and get them to recant. | 不 我们得找出造谣者让他们收回谣言 |
[26:35] | I’ll figure out where this is coming from and I’ll cut it off. | 我会找出谣言的源头 再将其斩草除根 |
[26:39] | But, David…. | 但是 大卫 |
[26:42] | We go back a few years. | 我们有几年的交情了 |
[26:43] | You have your principles, you don’t compromise. Blah, blah, blah. | 你有你的原则 你不愿妥协 诸如此类 |
[26:46] | That’s why I love you, | 那也是我喜欢你的原因 |
[26:47] | but you knew the gloves were going to come off. | 但你得知道此事非同小可 |
[26:49] | Well, they are off. | 实际上已经激起了千层浪 |
[26:51] | That’s why you have me. | 这也是为什么你需要我的协助 |
[26:53] | Go back and forget about this. | 回家 忘了这事 |
[26:56] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[27:00] | I can’t let them throw my son to the wolves. | 我不能就这样让他们把我的孩子推入狼穴 |
[27:03] | David. I’ll take care of it. | 大卫 我会解决的 |
[27:08] | – Is that you? – Yeah. You better get lost. | -找你的吗 -对 你最好赶快走 |
[27:12] | I’ll call you in an hour. | 一小时后打给你 |
[27:19] | It’s okay, fellas. | 没事的 伙计们 |
[27:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:44] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[27:51] | Let’s go back to the front and wait for them to leave. | 我们回到前面去 等他们离开 |
[27:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:56] | They’re not on Central. | 她们不在中央大街 |
[27:58] | Just keep looking! We gotta find them. | 继续找 我们得找到她们 |
[28:00] | I’ll take the side streets. They’re around here somewhere. | 我在周围的路上找找 他们一定就在附近 |
[28:06] | – We’ve gotta find them! – Okay. | -得找到她们 -好 |
[28:15] | You’re in my space. | 你们在我的地盘 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry, we’ll leave. | 抱歉 我们这就走 |
[28:23] | Is there a phone around here? | 这周围有电话吗 |
[28:25] | No. | 没有 |
[28:26] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[28:28] | Wanna score some dope? | 想来点好货吗 |
[28:30] | We need to get rid of those guys. | 我们得甩开那些人 |
[28:32] | Is there any way you can help us get to a phone? | 你能帮我们弄到电话吗 |
[28:34] | You want me to help you? | 你们要我帮忙 |
[28:38] | What are your little designer jeans worth? $500? | 你的名牌牛仔裤多少钱 五百 |
[28:43] | And those kicks, another $125? | 鞋子呢 一百二十五 |
[28:52] | You want to trade places with me for a while? | 你想和我交换身份吗 |
[28:55] | Want to turn tricks | 想卖身吗 |
[28:56] | while I snuggle with your daddy in the Hollywood foothills? | 而我在好莱坞山脚下和你爸依偎在一起 |
[29:06] | Go away. | 滚 |
[29:21] | We’ve been kidnapped. | 我们被绑架了 |
[29:24] | I don’t know… Her arm is broken. | 我不知道 她手臂受伤了 |
[29:28] | Those guys are still out there. | 那些人还在外面 |
[29:38] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到这个街区 |
[29:43] | Is there any other way out besides the front door? | 除了正门这里还有其他出口吗 |
[29:49] | – But if we could just… – But nothing. Get out! | -但如果我们可以 -没有但是 出去 |
[29:52] | Go! | 滚 |
[30:23] | How long have you been playing me? | 你耍我多久了 |
[30:26] | Playing you? | 耍你 |
[30:28] | Playing me! | 耍我 |
[30:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:32] | Why don’t you tell me about this? | 要不你和我解释下这个 |
[30:34] | Tell you what, Jack? | 解释什么 杰克 |
[30:35] | Skip the “I don’t know what you’re talking about” phase. | 跳过我不知道你在说什么的环节 |
[30:37] | You loaded this card with intel. | 你把情报传到了这卡里 |
[30:39] | I wanna know who you’re working for | 我想知道你在为谁干活 |
[30:41] | and who you smuggled this card to. | 要把这卡偷运给谁 |
[30:43] | You’re delirious! | 你神经错乱了吧 |
[30:45] | – Who are you working for? – I work for you. | -你在为谁干活 -我为你干活 |
[30:48] | Who are you working for? | 你在为谁干活 |
[30:50] | – Who are you working for? – I work for you! | -你在为谁干活 -我为你干活 |
[30:53] | Whoever programmed this card is involved with the hit on Palmer. | 不管是谁做的这张卡都和帕尔默刺杀案有关 |
[30:57] | This came from your computer. | 这是从你电脑上来的 |
[31:00] | I don’t care where it came from. I didn’t do it. | 我不管这是哪来的 反正不是我干的 |
[31:08] | And I can’t believe that you think I did. | 不敢相信你竟然怀疑我 |
[31:21] | There it is. $1 million in your account | 好了 一百万美元到你账上了 |
[31:24] | in addition to what we already agreed on. | 加上我们之前说好的数目 |
[31:26] | Now, where’s the ID? | 证件在哪里 |
[31:29] | Let’s get it. | 我们去拿吧 |
[31:31] | No, just the three of us. | 别 就我们三个去 |
[31:33] | And why do I trust you? | 我为什么相信你 |
[31:36] | Because you want the ID. | 因为你想要证件 |
[31:50] | I’m going to miss you, Mandy. | 我会想你的 曼蒂 |
[32:06] | – How’s your arm? – It’s okay if I don’t move it. | -你手臂怎么样了 -不动就没关系 |
[32:09] | Then don’t move it. | 那就别动它 |
[32:46] | I know you’re in here. I can smell your perfume. | 我知道你们在这里 我可以闻到你的香水味 |
[32:52] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[32:55] | This is starting to piss me off! | 这开始把我惹毛了 |
[33:17] | He’s going to be ready. | 他要做好准备 |
[33:21] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[33:23] | No, I saw him work out yesterday. He looked good. | 没 我昨天看到他在锻炼 看上去不错 |
[33:26] | He’s going to be ready. | 他会做好准备的 |
[33:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[33:29] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会给你回电 |
[33:33] | You looking for something? | 你们在找什么吗 |
[33:34] | Can you help us? These guys are after us. | 能帮我们吗 有人在追我们 |
[33:37] | What guys? | 什么人 |
[33:38] | I’ll pay you whatever you want. Just get us out of here! | 多少钱我都付 帮我们逃出去 |
[33:42] | Let’s see the money. | 先交钱再说 |
[33:44] | I don’t have it on me. When you get us home, | 我现在没有 你把我们送回去 |
[33:46] | my parents will pay you whatever you want. | 我的父母会付给你的 多少都没问题 |
[33:49] | Sorry, I run a cash-up-front business. | 对不起 先付款再服务 |
[33:52] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 小姑娘你叫什么名字 |
[33:54] | Janet. | 珍妮特 |
[33:59] | Can’t we just use your phone at least, please? | 能不能至少让我们用一下你的手机 |
[34:05] | Come here! | 来这里 |
[34:07] | Go! Run! Take the phone and run! Go, go, go! | 快跑 拿着手机赶快跑 |
[34:12] | Go! | 快跑 |
[34:23] | Run! | 跑 |
[34:27] | It’s cool, man. | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[34:51] | Is this right? | 是真的吗 |
[34:53] | What? | 什么 |
[34:54] | They just posted a memorandum. | 他们刚刚发布了一则公告 |
[34:57] | Richard Walsh is dead. | 理查德·沃尔什死了 |
[35:00] | That can’t be. He was just here an hour ago. | 不可能 一个小时前他还在这里 |
[35:03] | That’s what it says. | 上面说得一清二楚 |
[35:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:19] | Can you find out what happened? | 你能查到发生了什么吗 |
[35:22] | Jack’s got me working on something. | 杰克让我处理一些事情 |
[35:25] | All right. Can you open up a socket on my terminal? | 你能帮我在终端上开个端口吗 |
[35:28] | I’ll check it myself. | 我自己查 |
[35:32] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[35:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:47] | Farrell. | 法雷尔 |
[35:48] | I need you up here now. Do you have it yet? | 你现在上来找我 你查到了吗 |
[35:50] | Almost. Another couple minutes. | 快了 再给我几分钟 |
[35:52] | As soon as you’re done, come up. | 完成了马上来 |
[36:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | That job this summer. You in? | 今年夏天的任务 你参加吗 |
[37:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:25] | Okay, Jonathan, you’re done. | 好了 乔纳森 结束了 |
[37:43] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:03] | The keycard was definitely programmed from Nina’s computer. | 这张卡绝对是用尼娜的电脑编程的 |
[38:06] | The log-in time was 10:14 P.M. | 登陆时间是晚上10点14分 |
[38:10] | Looks like the next 20 minutes were spent gathering data… | 看起来接下来的20分钟都在收集资料 |
[38:13] | …and another seven to burn it into the keycard. | 又用了七分钟烧录进卡 |
[38:16] | Log-out was 10:41, January 14. | 登出时间是1月14日10点41分 |
[38:19] | It goes on to specify which files were accessed. | 这是所有被访问过的文件 |
[38:21] | If you want more details, there’s about two screens– | 如果你需要更多的信息 这里有 |
[38:23] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:25] | – What was the date? – January 14, a few months ago. | -什么时候 -1月14日 几个月前了 |
[38:28] | Second weekend in January, Jack. | 是1月的第二周 杰克 |
[38:31] | That’s all I got. | 我也就查到这么多了 |
[38:35] | Thank you, Jamey. That’s all I need right now. | 谢谢你 杰梅 这些就已经足够了 |
[38:46] | That was the same weekend that we were in Santa Barbara together. | 这就是我们一起去圣巴巴拉市的那个周末 |
[38:57] | That means someone from this office hacked your log-in code. | 说明这间办公室里的某个人盗取了你的密码 |
[38:59] | They’re in your system. | 就是你们系统内的人 |
[39:01] | You were way off on this one, Jack. | 你这也太离谱了 杰克 |
[39:03] | – I’m sorry, Nina. – How could you? | -我很抱歉 尼娜 -你怎么能这样 |
[39:37] | Division, please. | 请接分局 |
[39:38] | This is Tony Almeida at CTU. | 我是反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[39:41] | Look, you better get down here right away. | 听着 你最好现在就下来 |
[39:46] | Jack Bauer needs to be relieved of his command. | 需要解除杰克·鲍尔的指挥权 |
[40:05] | – Hello? – Mom, you’ve got to come get us! | -喂 -妈妈 你得来接我们 |
[40:07] | Kim? What’s wrong? Are you still at the party? | 金 怎么了 你还在聚会吗 |
[40:09] | There was no party. They made us say that. | 根本没有什么聚会 是他们逼我们这么说的 |
[40:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:12] | These guys. Listen, we’re in North Hollywood, behind…. | 那些男孩 听好 我们在北好莱坞 |
[40:15] | – Platt’s Auto Body! – Platt’s Auto Body! | -普拉特汽修 -普拉特汽修后面 |
[40:17] | Kim, they’re coming! | 金 他们来了 |
[40:18] | – Mom you got to come now! – Kim! | -妈妈你现在就得来 -金 |
[40:21] | What’s going on? Teri? | 怎么了 特里 |
[40:23] | 911 Emergency. | 911报警电话 |
[40:24] | Listen, my daughter’s in trouble. | 听着 我女儿有危险 |
[40:25] | She’s in North Hollywood, behind Platt’s Auto Body. | 她在北好莱坞 在普拉特汽修后面 |
[40:28] | It sounded like someone was chasing her! | 听起来像是有什么人在追她 |
[40:36] | Come on, Kim! | 快点 金 |
[40:53] | No! | 不 |
[40:54] | No, look at me. | 不 看着我 |
[40:58] | Look at me. Oh, god, oh god. | 看着我 天啊 天啊 |
[41:01] | No! | 不 |
[41:03] | I told you to chill. | 我告诉你冷静一点了 |
[41:04] | – Why didn’t you listen? – Let go of me! No! | -你为什么不听我的 -放开我 不 |
[41:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:09] | – Let go! – Come on. | -放手 -快走 |
[41:10] | What about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[41:11] | Forget her, we got what we need. | 别管她了 我们想要的已经到手了 |
[41:13] | – Come on! – No! | -快走 -不 |
[41:18] | Keep moving! | 赶快走 |
[41:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |