时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now, terrorists are | 目前 恐怖分子正在 |
[00:15] | plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 策划暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My teenage daughter is missing. | 我的女儿不见了 |
[00:21] | And people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事们可能与两者都有关 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | Today is going to be the longest day of my life. | 今天是我这一生最长的一天 |
[01:17] | It is just after 7:00 A.M. on the West Coast | 西海岸时间早上七点刚过 |
[01:20] | and the California Primary is now officially underway. | 加州初选现在正式开始 |
[01:23] | We’re here outside the San Clarita Power Plant in Los Angeles | 我们现在在洛杉矶的圣克拉里塔发电厂外 |
[01:26] | where Senator David palmer | 参议员大卫·帕尔默将在这里 |
[01:28] | will be addressing local labor leaders | 对本地劳工领袖 |
[01:30] | and some members of the state energy council. | 以及州能源委员会的部分成员讲话 |
[01:32] | The senator has pledged support for renovations | 参议员宣布支持推进发电厂 |
[01:36] | that would advance this power plant to production. | 生产的革新 |
[01:38] | – Yeah? – Bauer’s on his way. Are you in yet? | -怎么了 -鲍尔在路上了 你进去了吗 |
[01:41] | – Just about. – Good. | -刚要进去 -很好 |
[01:43] | …create thousands of new jobs. | 创造上千份新工作 |
[01:45] | This promises to be a landmark day… | 这注定是标志性的一天 |
[01:48] | as it is expected that | 因为参议员帕尔默 |
[01:49] | Senator Palmer will get the delegates he needs | 可能会赢得他需要的代表 |
[01:51] | to become the first African-American presidential candidate | 从而成为第一位主要政党的 |
[01:55] | of a major political party. | 非洲裔美国人总统候选人 |
[01:57] | Of the 11 states that will be looking for delegates today, | 就今天11个需要代表的州来看 |
[02:00] | California is expected to be crucial. | 加州尤为关键 |
[02:03] | And most of the polls say | 大部分民调显示 |
[02:05] | that David Palmer will win by a decisive margin. | 大卫·帕尔默将以决定性的优势获胜 |
[02:10] | Have you decided? | 你决定了吗 |
[02:19] | I’ve rewritten the speech I was going to give this morning. | 我已经重写了今天要发表的演讲 |
[02:24] | I’m going to tell them about Keith. | 我会跟他们说清基斯的事 |
[02:29] | What are you going to say? | 你要说什么 |
[02:31] | The truth. | 真相 |
[02:33] | That seven years ago he was involved in an accidental death. | 七年前他和一起意外死亡有关 |
[02:37] | I need you to stand by me, Sherry. | 我需要你支持我 雪莉 |
[02:39] | It’s the only way to protect Keith. | 这是保护基斯唯一的办法 |
[02:44] | For the man they see as the best hope | 他是他们看来 |
[02:47] | for their country’s financial future. | 代表国家财政未来最大希望的人选 |
[02:50] | I will never forgive you if something bad happens to my son. | 如果我的儿子出了任何事我永远不会原谅你 |
[02:55] | He’s my son, too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[02:58] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[03:01] | I hope so, David. | 我希望如此 大卫 |
[03:03] | We caught up with some voters who started lining up at 6:00 A. M. | 我们跟一些早上六点就在排队的选民聊了一会 |
[03:08] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[03:10] | Good morning, honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[03:13] | Oh, she changed her mind. She’s not going. | 她改变主意了 她不去了 |
[03:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:16] | Yeah, she went to the airport | 她改去机场 |
[03:17] | to pick up Suzy and Rachel instead. | 接苏西和雷切尔了 |
[03:19] | Oh, that’s right. The Brenner girls are flying in. | 对 布伦纳姐妹今天要来 |
[03:23] | So, uh… what’s gonna to happen this morning? | 所以今天早上会发生什么 |
[03:27] | We have to put this thing behind us, Keith. | 我们得解决这件事 基斯 |
[03:29] | By me being in prison and you in the Oval Office? | 以我去坐牢 你进椭圆办公室结束吗 |
[03:32] | Is that how we’re going to put it behind us? | 我们就是要这样解决吗 |
[03:34] | You’re not going to prison. | 你不会去坐牢的 |
[03:35] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没有做错什么 |
[03:37] | That’s not how a jury will see it. | 陪审团可不是这么看的 |
[03:40] | Why don’t you just have a little faith in the system? | 你为什么不能对司法系统有一点信赖 |
[03:43] | What’s this fairy tale that you’re living in? | 你住在哪个童话里 |
[03:45] | The world’s going to believe | 全世界都会相信 |
[03:47] | that I killed a white kid who raped my sister. | 我杀了那个强奸我妹妹的白人男孩 |
[03:49] | Do you think that anyone will believe it was an accident? | 你觉得会有人相信这是意外吗 |
[03:52] | Yes, I do. | 我相信 |
[03:53] | – Then you’re a fool. – Keith, no. | -那你就是傻子 -基斯 不要 |
[03:55] | No, that’s all right. | 没事 |
[03:57] | You talk about fairy tales. | 你说到了童话 |
[03:59] | You think you can run from this? | 你觉得你能逃避吗 |
[04:01] | You think it’s going to make things better? | 你觉得这会让情况好转吗 |
[04:04] | I’m not running anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[04:06] | I’d just rather not spend my last hour of freedom with you. | 只是我自由的最后一小时不想跟你过 |
[04:13] | Let’s go and get this over with. | 走吧 早点了断这件事 |
[04:20] | Martin Belkin? | 马丁·贝尔金 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:23] | Hi, I’m Jessica Abrams. | 你好 我是杰西卡·艾布拉姆斯 |
[04:25] | I work for Senator Palmer. | 我为参议员帕尔默工作 |
[04:27] | – Hi. – Pleasure to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:28] | Can I help you with.. | 有什么需要我帮 |
[04:29] | – I got it. – Okay. Great. Follow me. | -我可以的 -很好 跟我来 |
[04:33] | Is the senator here yet? | 参议员来了吗 |
[04:34] | Not yet, but he is on his way. | 还没有 他在路上了 |
[04:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:37] | I am a huge fan of your work. | 我很喜欢你的作品 |
[04:39] | – Thank you. – Right this way, please. | -谢谢 -就在这里 请 |
[04:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:45] | I’m going to be taking some photographs of the senator. | 我来给参议员拍几张照片 |
[04:54] | I need a check on a Belkin: B-E-L-K-I-N. | 我需要查一个贝尔金 贝-尔-金 |
[04:59] | First name, Martin. | 名字是马丁 |
[05:06] | Clear on Belkin. | 贝尔金确认安全 |
[05:07] | All right, copy that. Thank you. | 好的 收到 谢谢你 |
[05:11] | You can go in. | 你可以进去了 |
[05:39] | Turn right at the light. | 在红绿灯右转 |
[05:46] | You see the bus stop on your left? | 你能看到左边的公车站吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[05:49] | Pull over to it. | 靠那里停 |
[06:10] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[06:15] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:18] | Don’t touch it until I tell you to. Now, go. | 我下命令之前不许碰它 快走 |
[06:20] | I’m not going anywhere | 在我能跟我的妻子女儿说话前 |
[06:21] | until I can talk to my wife and my daughter. | 我哪里都不去 |
[06:23] | Oh, you’ll do this, because it really isn’t an inconvenience | 你会去的 因为要伤害的你的女儿 |
[06:26] | for me to hurt your daughter. | 方便得很 |
[06:28] | Or your wife, for that matter. In fact, here she is. | 还有你的老婆 事实上 她来了 |
[06:32] | Would you like to speak to your husband? | 你要跟你丈夫说两句吗 |
[06:35] | Say anything you want. Tell him you love him. | 想说什么都行 说你爱他 |
[06:40] | – Jack. – Teri? | -杰克 -特里 |
[06:41] | I don’t know where I am yet, and I haven’t seen Kimberly– | 我不知道我在哪里 我也没看到金柏莉 |
[06:44] | You were saying, Jack, you’re not sure you wanted to do this? | 你是说 杰克 你不确定你要不要做这事 |
[06:49] | That’s what I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[06:50] | San Clarita Power Station. 417 Ridgeway Road. | 圣克拉里塔发电厂 克里奇韦路417号 |
[06:54] | Get over there now. | 现在就去 |
[07:04] | This is only temporary, Mrs. Bauer. | 这只是暂时的 鲍尔太太 |
[07:06] | If Jack follows instructions, you’ll be released within the hour. | 如果杰克遵照指示 一个小时内就会放了你 |
[07:09] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 |
[07:11] | She’s here and she’s safe. | 她在这里 很安全 |
[07:13] | Could you take me to her, please? | 你能带我去见她吗 求你了 |
[08:00] | What, Milo? | 干什么 麦罗 |
[08:01] | – What happened to Nina? – She got called out. | -尼娜怎么了 -她被外派了 |
[08:03] | What am I supposed to do about this keycard? | 这门卡我该怎么处理 |
[08:05] | Because this was supposed to be | 这本该是我们处理的 |
[08:06] | the most important thing we’re doing. | 最重要的事情 |
[08:07] | They brought me in here on the highest priority | 他们以最高优先级带我来这 |
[08:09] | and now I’m just sitting around. | 现在我就这么干坐着 |
[08:10] | I think Nina’s got some new intel that preempts this. | 我觉得尼娜应该有了更重要的情报 |
[08:13] | That’s why she had to run out. | 这就是为什么她出去了 |
[08:15] | So, what should I be doing? | 那我现在该干嘛 |
[08:16] | Why don’t you help me format some files? | 你要不帮我规范下一些文件格式 |
[08:18] | They didn’t bring me in here at 5:00 A.M. to format files! | 他们早上五点叫我来不是来规范文件格式的 |
[08:55] | Does this kid Milo know he’s working on the wrong keycard? | 麦罗这小毛孩知道自己分析的是假门卡吗 |
[08:58] | 麦罗这小毛孩 知道自己分析的 是假门卡吗 | |
[09:08] | Is this going to be a problem? | 这会有什么麻烦吗 |
[09:15] | Nina Myers is dead. | 尼娜·迈尔斯死了 |
[09:17] | Make up a story for why she’s not there. | 编个理由解释她为何不在 |
[09:20] | 尼娜·迈尔斯死了 编个理由解释她为何不在 | |
[09:38] | – Mom! – Kimberly! | -妈妈 -金柏莉 |
[09:51] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[09:52] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸在哪 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:28] | He knows we’re in trouble? | 他知道我们有麻烦了吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, he does. | 他知道的 |
[10:31] | He’s doing everything he can, baby. | 他在尽他所能去解决 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[10:36] | No, no, no, no. It’s not your fault. | 没事没事 这不是你的错 |
[10:40] | It’s not your fault, honey. | 这不是你的错 亲爱的 |
[10:46] | Why don’t you tell me about these boys? | 你要不和我说说这些男孩子们 |
[10:53] | I met them through Janet, and… | 我通过珍妮特认识了他们 |
[10:56] | She started dating this guy, Dan, | 她开始和那个叫丹的男孩约会 |
[10:58] | and his friend Rick came into town | 他朋友瑞克到这边来了 |
[11:00] | – and we just hang out and… – Oh, God. | -我们就出去玩 结果… -天呐 |
[11:05] | They kept you here the whole time? | 他们一直把你关在这里 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 对的 |
[11:15] | Janet was hit by a car. | 珍妮特被车撞了 |
[11:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:21] | You do? | 你知道 |
[11:28] | We are going to get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[11:31] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[11:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:31] | Come on, Jamey! Pick up! | 快点 杰梅 接电话啊 |
[12:55] | – Almeida. – Tony. | -阿尔梅达 -托尼 |
[12:56] | Nina, where’ve you been? | 尼娜 你去哪里了 |
[12:58] | I can’t get into it. | 我进不去 |
[12:59] | Well, force yourself. Where are you? | 强行破入 你在哪 |
[13:02] | Just east of downtown. | 市中心东面 |
[13:05] | What are you doing there? | 你在那里干嘛 |
[13:06] | Tony, you have to listen to me carefully. | 托尼 你得仔细听我说 |
[13:10] | No one at CTU can know I’m alive. | 反恐组任何一个人都不能不知道我还活着 |
[13:13] | Who would think you were dead? | 谁会觉得你死了 |
[13:14] | I can’t tell you any more right now. | 我现在不能告诉你更多 |
[13:17] | Where’s Jamey? | 杰梅在哪 |
[13:18] | She’s working with Milo. | 她和麦罗一起工作 |
[13:20] | Get her for me. | 帮我叫下她 |
[13:21] | No, not until you tell me what’s going on. | 不行 你先和我说到底怎么回事 |
[13:23] | Please, Tony. This is an order. | 拜托托尼 这是命令 |
[13:25] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | Threatening emails, hate mail for Palmer. | 给帕尔默的恐吓信 恶意信件 |
[13:39] | This is a giant waste of time. | 这绝对是浪费时间 |
[13:41] | When is Nina coming back? | 尼娜什么时候回来 |
[13:42] | Probably not for a couple of hours. | 没几个小时可能回不来 |
[13:45] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:47] | I just talked to her. | 我刚和她联系过 |
[13:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:51] | A couple minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[13:52] | She’s at Division. | 她在分局 |
[13:53] | It’s possible she’ll be there all day. | 她可能会一天都在那 |
[13:58] | What do you need? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[14:02] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[14:05] | Look, if somebody doesn’t tell me what’s going on right now | 如果现在没人告诉我怎么回事 |
[14:08] | I’m going straight to Chapelle. | 我就直接去找夏佩尔 |
[14:09] | I told you, I have to speak to Jamey. | 我和你说过了 我要和杰梅通话 |
[14:11] | Yes, and I just heard her tell Milo | 对 但我刚听她和麦罗说 |
[14:13] | that you’ll be at Division all day. | 你会一天都待在分局 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:18] | – What? – Who did she hear that from? | -怎么了 -她是从哪听说的 |
[14:20] | She said she talked to you minutes ago. | 她说自己几分钟前和你联系过 |
[14:22] | Nina, what is going on? | 尼娜 到底怎么回事 |
[14:24] | We can’t trust Jamey. | 我们不能相信杰梅 |
[14:27] | Jack said CTU had been infiltrated. | 杰克说反恐组已经被渗入了 |
[14:29] | Are you saying Jamey’s a spy? | 你是说杰梅是间谍吗 |
[14:31] | Why else would she lie? | 不然她为什么撒谎 |
[14:33] | She must think I’m dead. | 她肯定以为我已经死了 |
[14:34] | Why would she think that? | 她为什么会这么想 |
[14:36] | I’ll explain later. | 我以后和你解释 |
[14:37] | Tony, you have to bring me back in now. | 托尼 你现在得把我带回去 |
[14:39] | Okay, I’ll come get you. | 好的 我来接你 |
[14:41] | No, stay there. | 不用 待在那里 |
[14:42] | Act as if everything is all right. | 假装一切正常 |
[14:44] | Jack was behaving very strangely when he was back at CTU. | 杰克回反恐组的时候表现很奇怪 |
[14:47] | These people they must be watching us. | 这些人肯定在看着我们 |
[14:49] | I don’t know, probably through our own surveillance. | 我不知道 可能是通过我们自己的监视系统 |
[14:52] | All right, look. I’ll send a car. What’s your address? | 好的 我会派辆车去 你地址是什么 |
[15:22] | – Senator. – How are you? | -参议员 -你好 |
[15:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[16:00] | All you have to do now Jack, is get through security. | 杰克 你现在要做的就是通过安检 |
[16:12] | Jack Bauer, CTU. I’ve been cleared by Frank Simes. | 反恐组杰克·鲍尔 弗兰克·西梅斯已批准 |
[16:23] | All right, I’ll need you to open the case. | 好的 我需要你打开箱子 |
[16:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:40] | What do you need a laptop for? | 你要电脑做什么 |
[16:42] | Everything that we’ve compiled | 我们在过去八小时内搜集到的 |
[16:43] | on Palmer over the last eight hours is in there. | 关于帕尔默的一切都在这里 |
[16:47] | You want to lift that up, please? | 麻烦你把盖子掀开 |
[17:00] | Turn it on. | 开机 |
[17:02] | Just press any two buttons, Jack. | 随便按两个键 杰克 |
[17:16] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 走吧 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:25] | Where is Senator Palmer now? | 帕尔默参议员现在在哪儿 |
[17:26] | He’s on his way up. | 他在上来的路上 |
[17:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:40] | Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[17:42] | Jessica Abrams? | 杰西卡·艾布拉姆斯 |
[17:44] | Yeah, Hi. What are you doing here? | 你好啊 你在这儿做什么 |
[17:48] | I’m working security. | 我在做安保工作 |
[17:51] | How many years has it been? | 都过了多少年了 |
[17:52] | Since high school? | 从高中算起吗 |
[17:54] | Yes. I’m sorry, I’ve got to get going. | 是啊 我很抱歉 我有事要办 |
[17:56] | Are you still racing motorcycles? | 你还在赛摩托车吗 |
[17:58] | Keep moving, Jack. | 继续走 杰克 |
[18:00] | Not since my daughter was born. | 我女儿出生后就不玩了 |
[18:03] | I’d like to catch up. | 我很想叙叙旧 |
[18:04] | Maybe later. I’ve just got to get going. | 或许晚点 我得去办事了 |
[18:06] | Great, I’ll be here. | 好啊 一会儿见 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:12] | What do I do now? | 我现在做什么 |
[18:13] | You’ll hand the briefcase to one of our people. | 你要把手提箱给我们的人 |
[18:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:17] | I’ll tell you when it’s time. | 时机到了我会告诉你的 |
[18:19] | Go wait by the buffet table. | 去自助餐餐台那儿等着 |
[18:38] | But now our election coverage shifts to the polls. | 而现在我们的选举报道转到投票上 |
[18:42] | Back east, we’ve had some interesting developments. | 在东部 我们有一些有趣的发展 |
[19:17] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:24] | Senator, I’d like you to meet Martin Belkin. | 参议员 我希望你见见马丁·贝尔金 |
[19:27] | Good you could make it, Martin. | 很高兴你能来 马丁 |
[19:29] | Jessica says you’re the best. | 杰西卡说你是业内最优秀的 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:33] | I look forward to working with you. | 我很期待和你合作 |
[19:52] | Honey, you’re so tired. | 宝贝 你太累了 |
[20:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:32] | I brought you some breakfast. | 我给你带了些早餐 |
[20:43] | Is Kim okay? | 金还好吗 |
[20:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:46] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[20:47] | You kidnapped my daughter. | 是你绑架了我女儿 |
[20:49] | I didn’t know. | 我并不知情 |
[20:50] | How could you not know? | 你怎么可能不知道 |
[20:52] | I tried to help her get out, okay? | 我试图帮助她逃跑 好吗 |
[20:54] | Gaines wants to go over some stuff with us. | 盖恩斯想和我们商量些事情 |
[20:59] | What’s going on here, Rick? | 这里出什么事了 瑞克 |
[21:00] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[21:03] | Better if you don’t make friends. | 你最好别交朋友了 |
[21:05] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:05] | Good, they ain’t gonna be around much longer. | 很好 他们不会在这儿久待的 |
[21:07] | – What do you mean? – Move it. | -你什么意思 -快走 |
[21:21] | Okay, time to move, Jack. Head across the floor. | 是时候行动了 杰克 穿过大厅去另一边 |
[21:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:33] | Okay, Jack, head towards the south wall. | 好了 杰克 向南墙那面走 |
[21:36] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[21:38] | Hello, Jess. | 你好 杰西 |
[21:40] | Do you remember Tracy Zigler? | 你记得特雷西·齐格勒吗 |
[21:43] | Yes. I just saw her last winter. | 记得 我去年冬天刚见过她 |
[21:45] | Well, we keep in touch and she said you and Teri got divorced. | 我们一直保持着联系 她说你和特里离婚了 |
[21:50] | Get out of there, Jack. | 快离开 杰克 |
[21:51] | No, we just got separated. | 没有 我们只是分居了 |
[22:00] | Jared, take care of this. | 杰瑞德 你来解决 |
[22:02] | If you want to get in touch, reach me at this number here. | 如果你想保持联系 用这个号码联系我 |
[22:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:11] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:12] | – Sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -对不起 -没事 |
[22:14] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[22:24] | He’s heading across now. | 他现在在穿过去了 |
[22:28] | Make a left in front of the turbines, Jack. | 在涡轮机前左转 杰克 |
[22:39] | Show him your ID. | 给他看你的证件 |
[22:41] | Jack Bauer, CTU. | 杰克·鲍尔 反恐组 |
[22:43] | That’s my boy. | 真乖 |
[22:49] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:01] | Go to the end. | 走到尽头 |
[23:05] | On the left is Medical Station 3. | 左手边是3号医疗站点 |
[23:18] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[23:19] | It’s where I want you. Go in and wait. | 这就是我想要你到的地方 进去等着 |
[23:47] | Oh, my god. What happened to you? | 我的天呐 你出了什么事 |
[23:50] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[23:53] | You don’t look okay. | 你看起来可不好 |
[23:59] | Is it safe to come in here? | 进来这里安全吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, I looped the cameras between here and the ITS room. | 嗯 我让这里到监控室的摄像头循环播放了 |
[24:03] | They can’t see us. | 他们看不到我们 |
[24:06] | Why is Jack doing all this? | 杰克为什么做这些事 |
[24:08] | They’ve kidnapped his wife and daughter. | 他们绑架了他的妻子和女儿 |
[24:11] | How long have you known this? | 你知道这事有多久了 |
[24:12] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[24:14] | You chose not to tell me. | 你选择瞒着我 |
[24:15] | That’s right. I was acting on orders. | 是的 我是按指令行事 |
[24:17] | Screw orders! | 去他妈的指令 |
[24:18] | Tony, I’m sorry. | 托尼 对不起 |
[24:21] | Where’s Jamey? | 杰梅在哪儿 |
[24:22] | She’s still working with Milo. | 她还在和麦罗一起工作 |
[24:25] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[24:26] | You want to restrain her and call in Division? | 你想关住她 再给分局打电话吗 |
[24:29] | No, we can’t call anyone yet. | 不 我们暂时不能给任何人打电话 |
[24:31] | – We’ve gotta do something. – I know. | -我们得做些什么 -我知道 |
[24:33] | This whole thing must be about Palmer. | 这整件事一定是关于帕尔默的 |
[24:36] | They’re using Jack to stop the investigation? | 他们在利用杰克阻止调查 |
[24:38] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[24:39] | Hang on. We’ve got to do something. | 等一下 我们得做些什么 |
[24:45] | Are you sure this room is dark? | 你确定这屋子是他们看不到的 |
[24:46] | I checked the log. There are no active cameras. | 我检查了电脑记录 这儿没有在用的摄像头 |
[24:51] | We should’ve called Secret Service. | 我们应该通知特工处 |
[24:53] | No. But if we do that, that’s possible | 不 如果我们这样做了 那些抓住 |
[24:54] | the people holding Teri and Kim will think Jack gave the order. | 特里和金的人可能认为是杰克下的指令 |
[24:57] | I hate to be the one to say it, | 我很不想成为说这种话的人 |
[24:58] | but it’s not our problem. | 但是这不是我们的责任 |
[24:59] | We have one mandate, protect Palmer. | 我们只有一项命令 就是保护帕尔默 |
[25:01] | We got to make the call now. | 我们现在就要打电话 |
[25:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:04] | Jack wouldn’t put Palmer’s life in danger. | 杰克不会让帕尔默有危险的 |
[25:06] | Let’s try to find out more before we do anything. | 我们尽量查到更多信息 再采取行动 |
[25:09] | Are you ordering me not to call Secret Service? | 你是在命令我别打电话给特工处吗 |
[25:16] | No, you’re right. | 不是 你说得对 |
[25:23] | Hi, it’s Tony. Can you get me Agent Pierce’s number? | 我是托尼 能告诉我皮尔斯探员的号码吗 |
[25:48] | Assemble it. | 组装这支枪 |
[26:31] | You want my prints on this weapon? | 你想枪上留下我的指纹吗 |
[26:36] | Do you really think that | 你真的认为 |
[26:37] | anybody’s going to believe that I shot David Palmer? | 有人会相信我射杀大卫·帕尔默吗 |
[26:56] | You better put that away. Somebody might get hurt. | 你最好把枪收起来 不然也许会有人受伤 |
[27:24] | Well, we’re watching Senator Palmer | 我们正看到帕尔默参议员 |
[27:26] | work the room here for a little bit before he gives the speech. | 在他发表演讲之前与在场人士交谈 |
[27:36] | Milo, come here. | 米洛 过来 |
[27:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[27:41] | About what? | 说对了什么 |
[27:42] | The keycard was a forgery. We found the original. | 门卡是伪造的 我们找到了原件 |
[27:45] | – Where? – Jack’s office. | -在哪 -在杰克的办公室里 |
[27:48] | Why did he swap it out? | 他为什么要调包门卡 |
[27:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[27:50] | Look, I sent it to Archiving to make a backup of all the data. | 我把门卡送去档案室备份所有的数据 |
[27:53] | When it’s done, it’s going straight to you. | 备份完直接送去你那里 |
[27:55] | You’ll have to work quickly. | 你要动作快点 |
[27:57] | Just get it to me. | 赶紧给我吧 |
[28:02] | A forged keycard? | 一张伪造的门卡 |
[28:03] | What’s that about? | 怎么回事 |
[28:05] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:19] | She’s squirming. | 她紧张不安 |
[28:25] | Almeida. | 我是阿尔梅达 |
[28:27] | This is Pierce from Secret Service. | 我是特工处的皮尔斯 |
[28:29] | Yeah, Aaron. I called you because we have | 亚伦 我打给你是因为 |
[28:31] | some new information you should know about. | 有些新的情报你应该知道 |
[28:33] | One of our agents, Jack Bauer, | 我们的一名特工杰克·鲍尔 |
[28:34] | might be there this morning. | 今早也许会在那里出现 |
[28:35] | Yes, he’s here. I cleared him. | 是的 他在这 我允许他进入了 |
[28:37] | Well… | 嗯 |
[28:39] | we learned that he may have been compromised. | 我们发现他可能已经变节了 |
[28:41] | He may not be acting to protect the senator. | 他也许不会保护参议员了 |
[28:44] | Are you saying he’s a threat? | 你是说他是威胁吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Take the appropriate actions. | 是的 采取适当的行动 |
[28:52] | She’s on the move. | 她有动作了 |
[29:06] | Okay, ladies restroom. Second to last stall. | 女洗手间 倒数第二间 |
[29:09] | Remember, these cameras are on a 20-second loop. | 记住 这些摄像头在二十秒循环播放 |
[29:11] | Am I clear? | 安全了吗 |
[29:12] | No, not yet. | 还不行 |
[29:29] | Go. Got 20 seconds. | 进去吧 你有二十秒的时间 |
[29:39] | Get out! Now! | 立刻出去 |
[29:41] | Get out! | 出去 |
[29:44] | Pick it! Grab it! All of it. Go! | 捡起来 拿着 全都拿着 快走 |
[29:54] | Can you tell if expectations are high in the party for the speech? | 你觉得党内对此次演讲的期望高吗 |
[30:00] | I got to keep you guys working. | 我得让你们继续工作 |
[30:01] | The fatter your paycheck, the more taxes you can afford. | 你的收入越好 就能多交点税 |
[30:06] | That’s right, Senator. | 没错 参议员 |
[30:08] | Excuse me, guys. | 各位 失陪一下 |
[30:10] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[30:11] | I just got a call from CTU. | 我刚接到反恐组的电话 |
[30:13] | We need to get you out, sir. | 我们要护送你离开 长官 |
[30:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:16] | There’s a problem with one of their agents. | 他们的一名探员出了问题 |
[30:18] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[30:20] | He could be a threat to you. | 他有可能对你构成威胁 |
[30:22] | If he’s one of ours, | 如果他是我们的一员 |
[30:23] | why don’t you find him and take care of this quietly? | 你们何不找到他 私下解决这件事呢 |
[30:26] | We are trying, sir. | 我们正在尽力 长官 |
[30:30] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你们 |
[30:31] | I’ll lose the face time, but the speech stays. | 我会减少会面时间 但是演讲照旧 |
[30:34] | There’s something I have to say this morning. | 今早我些话要说 |
[30:36] | With all due respect, I think it’s a mistake, sir. | 恕我直言 我认为这是个错误 长官 |
[30:38] | This information comes directly from CTU headquarters. | 消息是直接从反恐组总部传来的 |
[30:44] | I am sure your people will take care of this. | 我相信你们会处理好这件事的 |
[30:55] | All Right! Everyone on the floor, listen up. This is Pierce. | 好了 各单位注意了 我是皮尔斯 |
[30:58] | Palmer has decided to proceed. | 帕尔默决定继续演讲 |
[31:01] | I repeat, Palmer will remain. | 我重复 帕尔默决定留下来 |
[31:03] | We need to locate and detain a suspect… | 我们要找出疑犯 并将其拘留 |
[31:06] | …whose name is Jack Bauer. | 疑犯名叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[31:09] | Bauer is 5’11”. | 鲍尔身高一米八 |
[31:11] | Blond hair, 160 pounds. | 棕发 体重72公斤 |
[31:14] | He is wearing a dark brown jacket that may display CTU ID. | 身穿深棕色外套 上面可能印有反恐组编号 |
[31:19] | This is Hayes. I have possible 20 on Bauer. | 我是海耶斯 我有可能发现鲍尔的位置了 |
[31:21] | How would you like me to proceed? | 我该采取什么行动 |
[31:23] | All right. Hold your position. I’ll be right there. | 原地待命 我马上过去 |
[31:25] | Copy. | 收到 |
[31:36] | Hi, Jamey. | 你好 杰梅 |
[31:40] | What’s this all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:42] | Why don’t you tell us? | 不如你来不告诉我们 |
[31:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你们在说什么 |
[31:46] | Who were you contacting in the bathroom? | 你在洗手间和什么人联络 |
[31:48] | None of your business. It was personal. | 不关你们的事 那是私事 |
[31:50] | Are they the same people who set me up to be killed? | 是设计杀我的同一群人吗 |
[31:52] | Set you up to be killed? What are you talking about? | 设计杀你 你在说什么 |
[31:55] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间废话了 |
[31:57] | Talk to us, Jamey. Who’s got Jack’s wife and daughter? | 跟我们说吧 杰梅 谁抓了杰克的妻儿 |
[32:00] | – What are they making Jack do? – I don’t know. | -他们要杰克做什么 -我不知道 |
[32:04] | Richard Walsh is dead. So is Scott Baylor. | 查德·沃尔什和斯科特·贝勒都死了 |
[32:07] | You’ll be charged with murder and treason. | 你将被控谋杀和叛国罪 |
[32:09] | I suggest you start telling me what’s going on. | 所以我建议你开始告诉我们事情的来龙去脉 |
[32:13] | They said no one would get hurt. | 他们说不会有人受伤的 |
[32:14] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[32:16] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你们 |
[32:18] | Tell us everything you know! | 把你知道的一切全告诉我们 |
[32:19] | It’s your only way out of this! | 这是你唯一的出路 |
[32:20] | Do you understand! | 明白吗 |
[32:24] | I was just supposed to tap | 我本来只是要 |
[32:25] | into the surveillance of all the security cameras. | 接入所有的监控摄像头 |
[32:29] | Then they asked me to send messages from inside. | 然后他们叫我从内部发送信息 |
[32:32] | What messages? | 什么信息 |
[32:34] | What messages! | 什么信息 |
[32:39] | Mostly about Jack. | 大部分都和杰克有关 |
[32:42] | Then about the keycard. | 然后是门卡 |
[32:46] | I didn’t know this was going to happen. You have to believe that. | 我不知道会发生这种事 你们得相信我 |
[32:49] | OK, fine, we do. But now you have to help us. | 好 我们相信你 但你现在要帮我们 |
[32:52] | Who were you doing all this for? | 你在为谁做这些事 |
[32:56] | No. I have to talk to someone first. | 不 我得先见一个人 |
[32:58] | What? No! There is no time, Jamey. | 什么 不行 没时间了 杰梅 |
[33:01] | Palmer is exposed. Jack’s family is in danger. | 帕尔默暴露了 杰克家人的生命危在旦夕 |
[33:04] | You have to start talking to us now! | 你现在就对我们老实交代 |
[33:10] | All right, Jamey. | 这样吧 杰梅 |
[33:11] | I’ll make sure everything you tell us | 我会确保你说的一切 |
[33:13] | goes into cutting you a deal, okay? | 都能帮你减刑 好吗 |
[33:18] | No. I’m not saying anything, not until i get agency counsel | 不 除非律师在场 我不会多说一个字 |
[33:46] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[33:49] | As Mayor of LA, I’m often given the opportunity | 作为洛杉矶的市长 我常有机会 |
[33:52] | to meet some truly remarkable people. | 见到卓尔不凡的人 |
[33:55] | People that strive for the greater unity. | 那些致力于实现大团结的人 |
[33:57] | People that work to make our world a better place. | 那些努力让我们的世界变得越发美好的人 |
[34:00] | One of those people is here today. | 今天他们其中的一员就在这里 |
[34:02] | And “remarkable” only begins to describe this man. | “卓越”一词不足以形容这个男人 |
[34:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, the next president of the United States | 女士们先生们 美国下一任总统 |
[34:09] | and my good friend, David Palmer. | 我的好友 大卫·帕尔默 |
[34:35] | I love you, Kimberly. | 我爱你 金柏莉 |
[34:37] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[34:39] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[34:43] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:47] | It’s important that you know that. | 知道这一点很重要 |
[34:51] | Mom, if you’re feeling guilty about our fight yesterday | 妈 如果你还愧疚于昨天我们的争执的话 |
[34:54] | I’m over it. | 我放下了 |
[34:56] | I just want to get home. | 我只想回家 |
[34:57] | It’s not why I’m saying that. | 这不是我这么说的原因 |
[34:59] | We’re stuck in this awful place | 我们被困在这个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[35:02] | and I just want you to know that you’re not alone. | 我只想让你知道你不是孤身一人 |
[35:08] | Mom, you’re scaring me. | 妈 你吓到我了 |
[35:12] | Sounds like you’re saying this ’cause something bad will happen. | 听你这么说好像有很糟糕的事要发生 |
[35:16] | No, no. | 不是 |
[35:21] | It’s just…. | 只是 |
[35:25] | I’m trying to explain to you what a simple, | 我想让你明白 我对你的爱 |
[35:28] | powerful thing my love for you is. | 简单而充满力量 |
[35:33] | So, no matter how bad things get… | 所以 不管情况有多坏 |
[35:35] | or how good they get, that’s not going to change. | 或者多好 这一点是不会变的 |
[35:42] | I just don’t know how to do anything but love you. | 我唯一会做的事就是爱你 |
[36:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[36:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | Thank you, Mayor Nelson. | 谢谢 尼尔森市长 |
[36:21] | And thank you, kind citizens of Los Angeles. | 谢谢你们 洛杉矶友好的民众们 |
[36:30] | Identification, please. | 请出示证件 |
[36:32] | You know, this country | 这个国家 |
[36:33] | depends on a healthy economy in California. | 依赖于加州良好的经济状况 |
[36:39] | And the nucleus of that economy is energy. | 而其经济的核心就是能源 |
[36:42] | All right, Jack. Step out. | 听着 杰克 出发了 |
[36:44] | We’re ready for you. | 就等你了 |
[36:47] | To do what? | 做什么 |
[36:49] | Relax. It will be over in five minutes. | 放松 再有五分钟就结束了 |
[36:53] | …is standing right here in this room today. | 今天站在这间屋子里 |
[37:00] | It’s you! | 就是你们 |
[37:02] | Do you see the photographer? | 你看到摄影师了吗 |
[37:04] | The men and women who serve this industry | 在这个产业工作的人们 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[37:08] | Go over and join him. | 去他那里 |
[37:19] | After he shoots Palmer, he will hand you his weapon. | 等他射杀了帕尔默 他会把武器给你 |
[37:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[37:25] | I know you’ll be tempted to intervene | 我知道你想从中作梗 |
[37:26] | but you must believe me, Jack | 但你必须相信我 杰克 |
[37:28] | if you do, your family dies and we’ll get Palmer anyway. | 如果你这么做 你家人和帕尔默谁也活不成 |
[37:34] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[37:35] | When I started my campaign, over a year ago… | 一年多以前 我开始准备竞选 |
[37:40] | I made a promise to you who’ve supported me. | 我对支持我的你们承诺过 |
[37:44] | That my campaign would be built on integrity, commitment | 我的竞选将基于正直 责任 |
[37:48] | and above all, honor. | 还有最重要的 尊敬 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | Palmer! | 帕尔默 |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Integrity, commitment, honor. | 正直 责任 尊敬 |
[38:13] | Anything less would be unacceptable. | 缺一不可 |
[38:17] | Agent Bauer. | 鲍尔特工 |
[38:19] | Alan Hayes, Secret Service. I need you to come with me. | 艾伦·海耶斯 特工处 请跟我来 |
[38:22] | – What’s the matter? – No problem. Just come with me. | -有什么事 -没什么 请跟我来 |
[38:31] | Seven years ago | 七年前 |
[38:34] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[38:36] | Blanket Palmer. | 保护帕尔默 |
[38:42] | – Get him out of here. – Get Sherry. | -带他离开这儿 -带上雪莉 |
[38:45] | I can’t see exactly | 我看不清 |
[38:46] | Palmer’s being shielded. | 帕尔默被围住了 |
[38:47] | But why? | 可为什么 |
[38:49] | Bauer? Bauer? What’s happening? | 鲍尔 鲍尔 怎么了 |
[38:51] | Did you screw me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[38:53] | I didn’t do this. | 我没有 |
[38:55] | Do you understand? | 听到了吗 |
[38:56] | Please, don’t hurt my family. | 请不要伤害我的家人 |
[39:01] | Don’t hurt my family. | 不要伤害我的家人 |
[39:02] | I’ll help. I promise. Please! | 我会帮忙的 我保证 拜托 |
[39:04] | That’s it, we’re done. Kill the wife and kid! | 够了 到此为止 杀了他的老婆孩子 |
[39:14] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[39:34] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间处理这个 |
[39:47] | – Hello? – What do you want? | -喂 -你干什么 |
[39:49] | I just find out Division picked up Bauer at the power plant. | 我刚刚发现分局把鲍尔从发电厂带走了 |
[39:52] | They’ve been looking for him all night. | 他们找了他一个晚上 |
[39:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:54] | I assume it’s because he’s been breaking protocol | 我猜是因为从你找上他后 |
[39:56] | since you got to him. | 他一直在违反规程 |
[39:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[40:00] | Take me! | 带上我 |
[40:04] | No! | 不要 |
[40:08] | No! | 不要 |
[40:19] | Mom! No! | 妈 不要 |
[40:26] | No! | 不要 |
[40:32] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[40:33] | Please don’t…. | 请不要 |
[40:50] | Eli. | 伊莱 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 收到 |
[40:53] | I still need them alive. | 我还需要她们活着 |
[40:56] | Both of them? | 她们两个吗 |
[41:10] | Yes. Take them back. | 没错 把她们带回去 |
[41:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |