时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | There are terrorists planning | 有恐怖分子正计划 |
[00:15] | to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 行刺总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been kidnapped. | 我的妻子和女儿被绑架了 |
[00:22] | And the people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | This, is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:41] | This is Dave Thompson with Jet Copter Three. | 这里是三号直升机上的戴夫·汤姆森 |
[00:44] | It’s just 9:00 on Primary Day in Southern California. | 今天是南加州总统初选日 现在是九点整 |
[00:47] | And freeways are looking pretty good. | 高速公路路况不错 |
[00:50] | Usual delays in the Sepulveda Pass southbound, | 普尔维达通道向南车流照常缓慢 |
[00:53] | but it loosens up at Culver. | 但在卡尔弗出口处有所缓解 |
[00:54] | We’ll have a complete report in six minutes. Back to you, Bill. | 六分钟后会有一次详细报道 下面交给比尔 |
[00:58] | Thanks, Dave. | 谢谢你 戴夫 |
[00:59] | In the news, we haven’t learned any more about the incident | 时事新闻 我们尚未得到更多关于发生在 |
[01:02] | at the San Clarita power plant | 圣克拉丽塔发电厂事故的详细信息 |
[01:04] | where Senator Palmer was rushed out this morning. | 今早帕尔默参议员被紧急护送离开该发电厂 |
[01:07] | We’re told the Senator was unharmed | 我们得知参议院并未受伤 |
[01:09] | but Secret Service and the FBI | 但特勤局与联调局 |
[01:11] | haven’t released any new information. | 仍未透露任何新消息 |
[01:14] | – Get the drip started. – I’m on it. | -开始打点滴 -好的 |
[01:18] | Find me a pulse. | 测一下脉搏 |
[01:23] | I’ve got a pulse. 140/30. | 有脉搏 血压140/30 |
[01:27] | Pupils not reactive. Respiration shallow. 48. | 无瞳孔反射 呼吸短浅 48下 |
[01:33] | Let’s start two large-bore IVs, bilateral. | 身体两侧开通两条大口径静脉输注 |
[01:38] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血很多 |
[01:41] | – We should start the other line. – All right. | -在另一边输液 -好 |
[01:44] | Start exactly there. | 就在那里开始 |
[01:48] | Is it in? | 扎好了吗 |
[01:53] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备 1 2 3 |
[02:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:06] | Lift! | 抬起来 |
[02:26] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:31] | – I’ve got the door. – Okay. | -我来开门 -好 |
[02:40] | Everyone… | 各位… |
[02:41] | I’m sorry to tell you | 我很遗憾地告诉大家 |
[02:42] | that Jamey Farrell tried to commit suicide a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前杰梅·法雷尔试图自杀 |
[02:46] | Fortunately, she’s still alive… | 幸运的是 她还活着 |
[02:48] | And they’re doing everything they can to keep her that way. | 医护人员也在竭尽全力保住她的生命 |
[02:53] | I know it won’t be easy to put this out of our minds, | 我知道要让你们将此事抛诸脑后并非易事 |
[02:55] | but we have no choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[02:57] | There’s still reason to believe | 有足够证据表明 |
[02:58] | Senator Palmer’s life is in danger | 帕尔默参议员仍有生命危险 |
[03:00] | which means we all have to get back to work, now. | 所以我们必须立刻返回工作岗位 |
[03:07] | – You wanna look at this? – Not now. | -你想看看这个吗 -先不看 |
[03:09] | Call Jamey’s mom, explain what happened. Have her pick up Kyle. | 打给杰梅的妈妈解释一切 让她来接凯尔 |
[03:29] | CTU, Myers. | 反恐组的迈尔斯 |
[03:30] | Hey, it’s me. Hold on. | 是我 先等等 |
[03:33] | – Okay. – Did you get the car? | -好了 -你拿到车了吗 |
[03:35] | Yes, and I got the care package, too. Thanks. | 嗯 补给包也拿到了 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | – Jack, Teri called. – What? | -杰克 特里来电了 -什么 |
[03:40] | About 20 minutes ago. | 大约20分钟前 |
[03:42] | Where is She? What’d she say? | 她在哪 她说什么了 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. She barely had time to say her name | 我不知道 在断线前 |
[03:45] | before she got disconnected. | 她连自己名字都没来得及说 |
[03:46] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:47] | She didn’t call back | 她没打回来 |
[03:48] | and when I tried to redial, the number was blocked. | 我尝试回拨电话 但号码被屏蔽了 |
[03:51] | But I can tell she sounded alright. | 她听起来一切正常 |
[03:53] | The police have thrown a net over this entire area. | 警察已在整个地区布下天罗地网 |
[03:55] | There’s nothing I can do to help Teri until I get through it. | 在逃出去前 我无法帮到特里 |
[03:58] | Maybe you should think about turning yourself in. | 也许你该自首了 |
[04:01] | – Tell your side of the story. – No. | -说出事情的真相 -不 |
[04:03] | Gaines will keep Teri and Kim alive | 只要盖恩斯认为我还有利用价值 |
[04:04] | as long as he thinks I can be useful to him. | 他就不会杀了特里和金 |
[04:06] | If I’m in custody, I won’t be. | 倘若我被捕了 那一切都完了 |
[04:08] | Scan the police frequencies, | 查一下警用无线电频道 |
[04:09] | see if you can locate any of these roadblocks for me. | 看看能否定位到路障位置 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:20] | Jamey give you anything else? | 杰梅有和你说什么吗 |
[04:21] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[04:23] | Jamey tried to kill herself. | 杰梅刚刚试图自杀 |
[04:26] | Jack, did you hear me? | 杰克 你听到了吗 |
[04:31] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[04:32] | Yeah, you said she tried? | 听到了 你说她自杀未遂 |
[04:35] | We sent her to County, but it doesn’t look good. | 她被送去县医院了 但情况不太好 |
[04:39] | Are you sure it was a suicide attempt? | 你确定她是自杀未遂吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, she slit her wrists. | 确定 她自己割腕了 |
[04:44] | Where was her son Kyle? | 她儿子凯尔在哪 |
[04:46] | He didn’t see anything. We’ve already called Jamey’s mom. | 他没看到 我们打电话给杰梅的妈妈了 |
[04:48] | She’s on her way to pick him up. | 她在来接凯尔的路上了 |
[04:50] | Okay, send someone down to County | 好 派人去县医院 |
[04:52] | to question Jamey in case she makes it. | 倘若杰梅醒来 就盘问一下她 |
[04:54] | Right now she’s still our best source of information. | 如今她仍是我们的最佳信息来源 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:01] | – Damn it! – What? What’s wrong? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[05:04] | They set up a road block at Montana. | 他们在蒙大拿街设了路障 |
[05:05] | Nina, I could have used the heads-up here. | 尼娜 我需要你提前告知我一下 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry, they must have set it up before I started scanning. | 抱歉 那肯定是在我搜索前就设好了 |
[05:14] | Find me another route. | 找找第二条路线 |
[05:15] | All right, give me a second to pull up LA traffic. | 好 给我点时间查一下洛杉矶的交通情况 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:20] | You go to the window. You let me know if somebody comes. | 站在窗边 有人经过你就告诉我 |
[05:40] | Tony, Line 3, can you get it? | 托尼 三号线 你能接一下吗 |
[05:43] | Almeida. | 我是阿尔梅达 |
[05:44] | Okay, it looks like roadblocks aren’t your only problem. | 看来你需要担心的不只有路障 |
[05:48] | They sent a description of you to all the units in the area. | 他们把你的照片发给了辖区内所有单位 |
[05:53] | Nina, it’s Teri Bauer. | 尼娜 是特里·鲍尔 |
[05:56] | Jack, hold on a minute. | 杰克 稍等一下 |
[06:00] | – Teri? – Nina, thank God. | -特里 -尼娜 谢天谢地 |
[06:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:03] | I don’t know, but I got ahold of a phone. | 我不知道 但我拿到了一台手机 |
[06:05] | Okay, is Kim with you? Are you all right? | 金和你在一起吗 你们还好吗 |
[06:08] | Yeah, I’m fine, Kimberly’s fine. Do you know where Jack is? | 我和金柏莉都很好 你知道杰克在哪吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, listen, I’m gonna connect you with him right now. | 听着 我马上为你们连线 |
[06:14] | Leave the line open as long as you can so we can set up a trace. | 尽量别挂电话 好让我们追踪信号来源 |
[06:16] | – Do you understand? – Yeah. | -听明白了吗 -明白了 |
[06:19] | Have Milo set up the trace on Line 3. | 让麦罗追踪一下三号线的信号来源 |
[06:23] | Jack? I’ve got Teri. | 杰克 特里在线上 |
[06:24] | – Patch her through. – Mom, someone’s coming. | -转给我听 -妈 有人来了 |
[06:28] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[06:30] | Teri? Teri? | 特里 特里 |
[06:35] | What do you want from us? | 你想干什么 |
[06:41] | I think I left my phone in here. You seen it? | 我好像把手机落这里了 你看见了吗 |
[06:44] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[06:46] | Jack, I’ve muted our side of the conversation. | 杰克 我们这边已经静音了 |
[06:48] | Have you set up a trace on the call? | 你开始追踪电话信号了吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah. I told Teri to leave the line open. | 开始了 我让特里别挂电话 |
[06:52] | Good. Keep our side muted. I don’t want to give away this phone. | 很好 保持静音 要留着这部打电话 |
[06:59] | You better not be lying, bitch. | 你可千万别撒谎 臭婊子 |
[07:19] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[07:37] | They moved everything around in here. Damn it! | 他们把这里的东西都弄乱了 该死 |
[07:40] | Rick, you see it anywhere? | 瑞克 你看到我手机了吗 |
[07:46] | No. | 没有 |
[07:57] | Got anything on that trace? | 跟踪到什么了吗 |
[08:00] | Latitude is somewhere north of the 10. | 纬度是在十号公路北边某处 |
[08:02] | I should have a rough longitude in a couple of minutes. | 几分钟内我应该能得出大致的经度 |
[08:03] | Though triangulating the longitude is gonna be trickier. | 虽然三角测量经度会有点棘手 |
[08:09] | This is Dave Thompson in Jet Copter 3. | 这里是三号直升机的大卫·汤普森 |
[08:12] | We’re seeing some congestion | 我们在北好莱坞的韦尔杜戈 |
[08:12] | in North Hollywood at Verdugo | 格兰特街小学附近 |
[08:15] | around the Grant Street Elementary School. | 发现了交通堵塞 |
[08:17] | Senator Palmer is due to make an appearance there, | 帕尔默参议员将在那儿露面 |
[08:19] | and it looks like | 看上去 |
[08:20] | supporters and media are hoping to catch a glimpse | 支持者以及媒体希望能 |
[08:23] | of the presidential candidate, who apparently, | 一睹总统候选人的风采 而且很明显 |
[08:25] | is not letting this morning’s incident | 他并不打算因今晨的事件 |
[08:27] | interfere with his schedule. | 而对自己的日程安排做出改变 |
[08:29] | I don’t understand the rationale behind it. No, listen to me. | 我不明白这背后的理由 不 听我说 |
[08:32] | Why? Why defend something that you don’t need to defend? | 为什么 为何要捍卫无需捍卫的东西呢 |
[08:37] | Maureen Kingsley is not coming out with the story today. | 莫林·金斯利今天不会披露那件事的 |
[08:39] | – She will. – We don’t know that. | -她会的 -我们也不能确定 |
[08:42] | Look, if not now, tomorrow. | 不是今天就是明天 |
[08:45] | If not her, someone else. Our son is accused of murder. | 她不说别人也会说 我们的儿子被指控谋杀 |
[08:48] | – The story’s too big to hide. – Mike. | -这事太严重 藏不住的 -麦克 |
[08:51] | He’s right, Sherry. | 他说得对 雪莉 |
[08:52] | We need to control when and how this story comes out. | 我们得把控这事被曝光的时间以及渠道 |
[08:55] | One hour ago, someone tried to kill my husband. | 一个小时前 有人试图暗杀我的丈夫 |
[08:59] | That bought us time and we should use it. | 这事给了我们时间 我们也应该把握机会 |
[09:02] | The assassination attempt might even work for us | 如果我们披露了基斯的事 |
[09:05] | if we break the story about Keith. | 暗杀一事甚至能帮我们改善局面 |
[09:07] | It might put the public in a more forgiving frame of mind. | 它可能会让公众更加宽容 |
[09:11] | – You’re making a mistake. – It’s my mistake to make. | -你错了 -错了也是我的决定 |
[09:13] | No, it isn’t, David, | 不是的 大卫 |
[09:15] | because you didn’t get here by yourself. | 因为你今日的成就并非全凭你自己的能力 |
[09:17] | Do not go against me on this, Sherry! | 别在这件事上和我对着干 雪莉 |
[09:20] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[09:23] | I can’t promise you anything. | 我什么都不能向你保证 |
[09:51] | Jack, we’ve got a preliminary read on the trace. | 杰克 我们已初步追踪到了信号位置 |
[09:53] | It’s a pretty big area. | 一块挺大的区域 |
[09:57] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[09:58] | North of the 10, east of the 405. | 十号公路北边 405号公路东边 |
[10:04] | Did you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[10:07] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[10:10] | Well, that’s a start. Now get me through these cops. | 总算有线索了 先帮我躲过这些警察 |
[10:15] | Your best bet is east on Thurston. | 最好的机会是从瑟斯顿街往东走 |
[10:18] | But I don’t think you should be moving yet. | 但我觉得你现在还不能走 |
[10:20] | I’ll get through the net somehow. | 我会想办法避开抓捕的 |
[10:21] | Nina, just stay on that trace | 尼娜 拜托你继续查那个信号 |
[10:23] | and help me find my family, please. | 帮我找到我的家人 |
[10:32] | Tony, open an extra socket for me on 1. | 托尼 给我在一号频道再开一条线路 |
[10:40] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:42] | Come here for a second. You gotta check this out. | 过来一下 你得瞧瞧这个 |
[10:54] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[10:54] | I was checking Jamey’s disk to see if I could find any e-mails. | 我尝试在杰梅的磁盘里找最近的电子邮件 |
[10:57] | She was pretty careful about cleaning everything up, | 她把所有痕迹都小心地清理掉了 |
[10:59] | but she didn’t have time to get rid of this one. | 但她没时间删掉这个 |
[11:01] | That’s from this morning. | 今晨的邮件 |
[11:03] | 发件人:杰梅 主题:泰德·科菲尔 | |
[11:03] | To an anonymous recipient. | 发给匿名收件人的 |
[11:05] | – What about the encryption? – I’ll get Milo on that. | -那加密呢 -我会让麦罗来解决 |
[11:07] | But you can still see the subject. | 但还是能看到主题 |
[11:10] | Ted Cofell. Find out who he is. | 泰德·科菲尔 查出他是谁 |
[11:19] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[11:29] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[11:30] | Yeah, Milo, I need you to do something for me. | 喂 麦罗 我要你给我做点事 |
[11:32] | I’m working on this trace. | 我在追踪信号呢 |
[11:33] | You gonna have to do two things at once. | 那你得一心二用了 |
[11:34] | I need this e-mail decrypted, all right? | 我要你解密这份邮件 行吗 |
[11:43] | CTU, Almeida. | 反恐组 阿尔梅达 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Nina, that was the clinic. | 尼娜 诊所打来的 |
[12:14] | Jamey didn’t make it. | 杰梅没挺下来 |
[12:43] | Mom, it’s clear. They’re gone. | 妈 没事了 他们走了 |
[12:45] | Hello, Jack? Are you there? | 喂 杰克 你在吗 |
[12:47] | Teri, it’s Nina. You okay to talk? | 特里 我是尼娜 你方便谈话吗 |
[12:50] | I’ll put you through to Jack. | 我给你接通杰克 |
[12:52] | Jack, I’ve got Teri. | 杰克 特里打来了 |
[12:54] | – Teri? – Jack? Can you talk? Where are you? | -特里 -杰克 你能说话吗 你在哪 |
[12:56] | I’m on my way to get you out of there, sweetheart. You okay? | 我在去救你的路上 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[12:58] | – Yeah, I’m hanging in there. – Good, thank God. | -嗯 我没事 -好 谢天谢地 |
[13:01] | Nina’s tracing the cellular signal to your location. | 尼娜在追踪你当前位置的蜂窝信号 |
[13:04] | How long will that take to find it? | 得花多长时间 |
[13:05] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[13:07] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[13:08] | Milo’s narrowed the signal to four repeater antennas | 麦罗已经把信号范围缩小到了四个中继器天线 |
[13:11] | which is still about 500 square miles. | 但那仍有大约1300平方公里 |
[13:14] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[13:15] | Teri, don’t worry, we’re closing in on it. | 特里 别担心 我们正在逐步缩小范围 |
[13:22] | Sir, would you please pull over to the curb. | 先生 请靠边停车 |
[13:24] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[13:25] | I’m still here, honey. | 我还在呢 亲爱的 |
[13:26] | Is there anything you can tell us that might help us find you? | 有什么信息可以帮助我们找到你吗 |
[13:29] | I know we’re at least a few miles out of the city. | 我知道我们至少在城外好几公里的地方 |
[13:33] | This is gonna take me about a minute. Hold on. | 我得花一分钟摆脱警察 等一下 |
[15:10] | 11-8-19. Code 6 North. | 11-8-19 代号北区6号 |
[15:32] | 11-8-19. North sector. Nothing so far. | 11-8-19 北区 目前未发现目标 |
[15:38] | Jack, are you all right? | 杰克 你还好吗 |
[15:47] | – Jack? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -杰克 -我没事 |
[15:51] | It would really help us out if you could tell us | 如果你能告诉我们有关你当前位置的所有信息 |
[15:53] | everything you know about where you are. | 就帮了我们的大忙了 |
[15:55] | I don’t know much. | 我知道的不多 |
[15:56] | They blindfolded me when they picked me up. | 他们劫持我时蒙住了我的眼睛 |
[15:58] | – Where was that? – On Mulholland, near Coldwater. | -在哪劫持你的 -穆赫兰街冷水峡谷附近 |
[16:01] | How long did it take for you | 你从那到现在的位置 |
[16:02] | to get from there to where you are now? | 花了多久 |
[16:04] | I’m not sure. Half an hour? | 我不是很确定 半个小时 |
[16:07] | Surface streets or freeways? | 走的大街还是高速 |
[16:08] | – Freeways, I think. – Milo. | -我觉得是高速 -麦罗 |
[16:10] | Already on it. | 在弄了 |
[16:11] | 起点: 穆赫兰街冷水峡谷 时间: 30分钟 | |
[16:12] | Anything else, any sounds or smells? | 其他的呢 有什么声音或者气味吗 |
[16:15] | Can you hear cars or airplanes? Anything? | 你能听见车声或者飞机声吗 有吗 |
[16:18] | No, it’s pretty quiet. | 不 这儿挺安静的 |
[16:19] | There’s hills, and some eucalyptus trees. | 有山 还有些桉树 |
[16:24] | It may be the North Valley, somewhere inland. | 可能是北谷 内陆的某处地方 |
[16:26] | – It’s pretty remote. – That helps. | -人迹罕至的地方 -这些信息有用 |
[16:32] | I’ve got it narrowed down to three sectors. | 我把范围缩小到了三个区域 |
[16:33] | But check it out, okay? | 但问题是 |
[16:34] | The closer we get, the longer each iteration’s gonna take. | 我们越接近 每次迭代花的时间就越多 |
[16:38] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:40] | It’s just techno-talk, Teri. | 技术方面的行话而已 特里 |
[16:42] | Don’t worry, we’re making good progress. | 别担心 我们进展顺利 |
[16:51] | Jack, are you there? | 杰克 你还在吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah, baby, I’m still here. | 是的 宝贝 我还在 |
[17:00] | Teri, I’m gonna find you. I promise. | 特里 我会找到你 我保证 |
[17:05] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[17:08] | Nina’s tracing the call right now. | 尼娜正在追踪这个电话 |
[17:10] | We’re gonna have your location in a couple of minutes… | 我们还有几分钟就能追踪到你的位置 |
[17:13] | …but it’s important you don’t hang up that phone, okay? | 但是你不能挂电话 这很重要 |
[17:15] | Even if you can’t talk, don’t hang up the phone. | 即使你不能说话 也不要挂电话 |
[17:22] | Sweetheart, are you sure you’re all right? | 亲爱的 你确定你还好吗 |
[17:26] | They didn’t hurt you, did they? | 他们没有伤害你吧 |
[17:29] | I’m fine. So is Kim. | 我很好 金也是 |
[17:33] | – Is she there with you? – Yeah, she’s right here. | -她跟你一起吗 -是的 她就在这 |
[17:39] | Put her on the phone so both of you can hear. | 让她也接电话 这样你们都能听见 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[17:50] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah. Who are these guys? Why are they doing this? | 还好 这些人是谁 为什么要绑架我们 |
[17:57] | I don’t know honey, | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[17:58] | but I’m gonna find out, I promise. | 但是我会查出来的 我保证 |
[17:59] | Right now I just want to make sure | 现在我只想确保 |
[18:00] | that you and mommy get home safely, okay? | 你和你妈妈安全回家 |
[18:04] | Honey, look… | 亲爱的 听着 |
[18:10] | …I know I haven’t always been there when you’ve needed me. | 我知道在你需要我的时候我并不总在你身旁 |
[18:12] | Jack, you don’t have to do this. | 杰克 你不必这样说 |
[18:14] | I want both of you to know that I’m here for you now. | 我希望你们都知道 我现在就和你们在一起 |
[18:19] | I love you more than anything in the whole world… | 我爱你们 胜过这世上的一切 |
[18:21] | …and I promise you, I am gonna get you both out of there, okay? | 我保证 我一定把你们救出来 好吗 |
[18:27] | So no matter what happens, don’t give up. | 所以无论发生什么 不要放弃 |
[18:30] | We’re a family, we’re gonna get through this like a family. | 我们是一家人 我们会一起度过这一切 |
[18:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:38] | Sweetie, don’t forget, I’m coming to get you. | 亲爱的 别忘了 我来救你了 |
[18:47] | Sweetheart, stay on the phone. I’m gonna be right back. | 亲爱的 别挂电话 我很快回来 |
[19:22] | Honey, you still there? | 亲爱的 你还在吗 |
[19:24] | Mom, he’s coming back. | 妈妈 他要回来了 |
[19:25] | Jack, I need to get off the phone. He’s coming back. | 杰克 我不能讲电话了 他回来了 |
[19:27] | Who’s coming? Teri, keep the line open. | 谁来了 特里 不要挂断 |
[19:31] | Dude, it’s just a phone. | 兄弟 只是个电话而已 |
[19:33] | It’s how Gaines gets ahold of me when he needs me. | 盖恩斯需要我的时候得用那个联系 |
[19:36] | You already looked here. | 你已经找过这里了 |
[19:40] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[19:42] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[19:47] | – Where’s my phone? – She doesn’t know either. | -我的电话在哪里 -她也不知道 |
[19:51] | Stay away from her. Stop it! What are you doing? | 离她远点 住手 你干什么 |
[19:53] | Don’t you touch her! | 不准碰她 |
[19:55] | Can’t speak for yourself? | 你自己不会说话吗 |
[19:56] | I don’t know where your stupid– | 我不知道你该死的 |
[19:58] | Don’t hurt her. Come on! | 不要伤害她 别这样 |
[20:02] | Take it easy! | 冷静 |
[20:15] | – Nina, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | -尼娜 怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[20:19] | The signal’s dying. | 信号快断了 |
[20:38] | Who’d you call? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[20:43] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[20:45] | I’m the last thing that you’ll ever see | 如果我妻子和女儿出了任何事 |
[20:47] | if anything happens to my wife or my daughter. | 我会是你活着见到的最后一个人 |
[20:52] | – Where you going? – To tell Gaines they called for help. | -你去哪 -告诉盖恩斯她们打电话求救了 |
[20:54] | What do you think he’s gonna do | 你觉得如果他发现是用你的电话打的 |
[20:55] | when he finds out they used your phone? | 他会怎么做 |
[20:58] | Jack, get us out of here, please. Hurry! | 杰克 救我们出去 快点 |
[21:02] | Teri, I’m going to find you. I promise. | 特里 我会找到你的 我保证 |
[21:04] | Teri… | 特里 |
[21:08] | Think about it. They called on your phone. | 想想吧 她们是用你的电话打的 |
[21:21] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[21:25] | Tell me you got that trace. | 告诉我你追踪到了 |
[21:29] | We didn’t get it. | 我们没能追踪到 |
[21:44] | We’ve located Bauer’s car. | 我们找到了鲍尔的车 |
[21:48] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[22:41] | Nina, it’s Jack. You still there? | 尼娜 是我 你还在吗 |
[22:43] | – What’s happening, Jack? – I got a car. | -发生什么了 杰克 -我搞了一辆车 |
[22:46] | How close did Milo get with the trace? | 米罗追踪到了什么范围 |
[22:49] | Twenty-five mile radius. | 方圆四十公里范围 |
[22:50] | – Damn it, that’s not good enough. – Sorry. | -该死 那远远不够 -对不起 |
[22:52] | Look, I’ve gotta do something. | 听着 我得做点什么 |
[22:53] | Come on, Nina, anything, please help me out. | 拜托了 尼娜 任何线索 请帮助我 |
[22:55] | What about Jamey? | 杰梅那怎么样了 |
[22:57] | She didn’t make it, Jack. | 她没挺过来 杰克 |
[22:59] | I don’t believe this. Nina, please, I’ve got to find them. | 不敢相信 尼娜 拜托 我得找到她们 |
[23:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:04] | Did you get anything yet with that e-mail address? | 你们用那个电邮地址查到什么东西了吗 |
[23:06] | – Yeah, it’s coming through now. – Patch into Line 2. | -是的 传给你了 -转到二号线 |
[23:11] | Hey, Jack, it’s Tony. | 杰克 我是托尼 |
[23:12] | I found something on Jamey’s computer | 我在杰梅电脑上找到点东西 |
[23:14] | that might be a significant lead. | 可能是重大线索 |
[23:15] | What? | 是什么 |
[23:16] | The name, Ted Cofell. I did a search of LA… | 一个人叫泰德·科菲尔 我在洛杉矶范围内 |
[23:19] | …and found Ted Cofell | 查了一下 发现是伯班克 |
[23:20] | as a CEO of an investment banking firm in Burbank. | 一家投行的首席执行官 |
[23:24] | That’s it? | 只有这些吗 |
[23:25] | – So far.. – There’s something.. | -到目前为止.. -发现了一些信息 |
[23:26] | Hold on. Speak one at a time. Tony, you go first. | 等等 一次一个人 托尼 你先说 |
[23:29] | So far that’s it. | 到目前为止只有这些 |
[23:31] | We have Milo decoding the e-mail right now. | 米罗正在解密邮件 |
[23:33] | We should have more in few minutes. | 应该很快能获得更多信息 |
[23:34] | Fine. I’m gonna head to Cofell’s office. What’s the address? | 好 我准备去科菲尔的办公室 地址在哪 |
[23:38] | It’s 21500 Riverside Drive. | 滨河路21500号 |
[23:40] | 21500 Riverside Drive, fine. | 滨河路21500号 好的 |
[23:43] | Tony, Gaines is gonna probably try to contact Jamey. | 托尼 盖恩斯可能会试图联系杰梅 |
[23:45] | He doesn’t know she’s dead. Make sure you keep it that way, okay? | 他还不知道她已经死了 确保他继续这样想 |
[23:48] | Nina, you help me navigate through traffic. | 尼娜 你导航带我过去 |
[23:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:09] | Gaines. | 盖恩斯 |
[24:10] | Hello, Ira. | 你好 艾拉 |
[24:14] | Mr. Drazen. Where are you? | 德拉任先生 你在哪里 |
[24:17] | Flying into Los Angeles. | 正飞往洛杉矶 |
[24:19] | I’d like to know why the David Palmer situation | 我想知道为什么大卫·帕尔默的事情 |
[24:22] | hasn’t been taken care of. | 还没有被解决掉 |
[24:24] | I don’t have to tell you, my brother and I are very disappointed. | 我想无需我多说 我和我兄弟都非常失望 |
[24:27] | We had some bad luck, that’s all. | 我们有点不走运 仅此而已 |
[24:30] | Bad luck or bad management, | 不走运还是能力不够 |
[24:32] | we have every reason to void the contract. | 我们完全有理由废除合约 |
[24:35] | There’s no need for that. | 没有那个必要 |
[24:36] | To have Jack Bauer and David Palmer | 让杰克·鲍尔和大卫·帕尔默 |
[24:38] | in the same city on the same day… | 在同一天聚到同一个城市 |
[24:40] | …and let them slip through our fingers would be intolerable. | 却让他们从手心溜掉 是不可容忍的 |
[24:45] | Don’t worry. Palmer will be dead by the end of the day, | 别担心 跟我们协议好的一样 |
[24:47] | just as we agreed. | 帕尔默今天死定了 |
[24:49] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:50] | We still have Bauer’s family as leverage. | 我们依然还有鲍尔的家人做筹码 |
[24:54] | We’ll find Bauer and use him, just like we did before. | 我们会找到鲍尔并且利用他 和以往一样 |
[24:57] | If plan ‘A’ doesn’t work, you should have a plan ‘B’. | 如果A计划无效 你应该有B计划 |
[25:00] | Not plan ‘A’ recycled. | 而不是回收A计划继续用 |
[25:03] | Like I said, we still have his family. | 我说了 我们手上依然有他的家人 |
[25:06] | If we sit tight, there’s a good chance Bauer will find us. | 如果我们等着 鲍尔极有可能会找到我们 |
[25:10] | Then we’ll make him the scapegoat, just as before. | 然后和之前一样 让他做替罪羊 |
[25:13] | My brother wants me to assess the situation personally. | 我兄弟希望我来亲自评估情况 |
[25:16] | I land in half an hour. I’ll join you by 10:30. | 我半小时内降落 十点三十分跟你汇合 |
[25:21] | Suit yourself. | 随你的 |
[25:22] | If I don’t see a substantial improvement | 如果接下来一个小时 |
[25:24] | in things in the next hour… | 我依然见不到任何实质性的进展 |
[25:26] | …I’m going to ask Mr. Cofell to empty the accounts. | 就通知科菲尔先生清空账户 |
[25:30] | You will get zero. | 你一分钱都拿不到 |
[25:32] | Mr. Drazen– | 德拉任先生 |
[25:33] | Ira, you may be in this for the money, | 艾拉 你可能是为了钱做这事 |
[25:36] | but for my family, it’s personal. | 但是对我的家人来说 是私事 |
[25:39] | – I realize that. – Then realize this. | -我明白 -那么要明白这点 |
[25:43] | If things continue to go wrong… | 如果事情继续出问题 |
[25:44] | …the money isn’t all you’ll lose. You understand? | 你要丢的就不只是钱了 明白吗 |
[25:53] | – This is Sherry Palmer. – Hello, Sherry. | -我是雪莉·帕尔默 -你好 雪莉 |
[25:55] | I’m sure you’re just as surprised as I am that I’m calling you. | 我知道你跟我一样惊讶我竟然会打电话给你 |
[25:58] | I’m only surprised you waited this long. | 我只是很惊讶你竟然现在才打 |
[26:01] | I assume you’re calling because | 我推测你打给我是因为 |
[26:02] | David still plans to make the announcement…about Keith, | 大卫依然准备发表关于基斯的声明 |
[26:05] | and you can’t stop him. | 你无法阻止他 |
[26:07] | So, now you want me to stop him? | 所以你希望我可以阻止他 |
[26:10] | You’ve lost whatever influence you once had with David… | 你已经失去了曾经对大卫的影响力 |
[26:12] | …so I’m sure that’s gonna be a problem. | 所以我觉得这会比较困难 |
[26:15] | But you might be able to stop Maureen Kingsley. | 但是你应该能阻止莫林·金斯利 |
[26:18] | How? | 如何阻止 |
[26:19] | I don’t know. I’m sure she has a weakness somewhere. | 我不知道 我肯定她会有弱点 |
[26:23] | Look, Carl, you don’t need to ask me for any advice | 卡尔 在此类事情上 |
[26:25] | on stuff like this. | 你无需询问我任何意见 |
[26:27] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[26:28] | I’ve already taken care of the evidence against Keith. | 我已经处理掉了针对基斯的证据 |
[26:34] | Taken care of it? How? | 处理掉了 怎么处理的 |
[26:38] | That’s all you really need to know. | 你只能知道这么多了 |
[26:42] | I’m not sure I’m understanding you. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[26:44] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要明白 |
[26:46] | But Sherry if we give David a way out of this, | 但是雪莉 如果我们给大卫提供了解决方案 |
[26:50] | make sure he takes it. | 让他务必采纳 |
[27:01] | – Got it. – Send it to me. | -找到了 -发给我 |
[27:03] | A wire transfer to Ira Gaines at 2:10 this morning | 今天两点十分 一个瑞士的账户 |
[27:06] | from a Swiss account: $1,000,000. | 给艾拉·盖恩斯汇入了一百万美金 |
[27:08] | What does Cofell have to do with this? | 科菲尔跟这有什么关系 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. Maybe it was his money. | 不知道 可能是他的钱 |
[27:13] | It makes sense. Cofell’s in finance. | 说得通 科菲尔是做金融的 |
[27:18] | Yeah, it’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[27:20] | Jack, looks like we have the right Cofell. | 杰克 看来我们找对了科菲尔 |
[27:22] | Good. What have you got on him? | 很好 你发现什么 |
[27:25] | All right. Born in Philadelphia. Went to Colgate. | 出生于费城 曾在高露洁任职 |
[27:27] | MBA from UCLA in ’88. | 加州大学洛杉矶分校88年的工商管理硕士 |
[27:30] | Worked in investment banking, | 曾在投行任职 |
[27:31] | started his own firm about five years ago. | 五年前成立了自己的投行 |
[27:34] | Net worth is in excess of $35 million. | 市值超过三千五百万美金 |
[27:36] | Okay, good, patch me through to his office. | 很好 帮我接通他的办公室 |
[27:42] | Cofell Enterprises. | 科菲尔公司 |
[27:43] | Hi, is Ted there, please? | 你好 请问泰德在吗 |
[27:45] | Mr. Cofell’s in a meeting. May I take a message? | 科菲尔先生正在开会 需要留言吗 |
[27:47] | I’m a friend from business school. | 我是他商学院的朋友 |
[27:49] | I’m in town today. I was hoping we could get together. | 今天在市区 希望可以聚一聚 |
[27:51] | Unfortunately, as soon as he’s out of the meeting, he’s going out of town. | 很不巧 他会议结束后就会离开市区 |
[27:54] | That’s too bad. How much longer will he be in his office? | 那太遗憾了 他会在办公室待多久呢 |
[27:57] | He plans to leave no later than 10:00. Would you like to leave your name? | 他计划十点前离开 请问您可以留下姓名吗 |
[28:14] | Tell Milo to be ready in case Teri calls back. | 告诉米罗做好准备等特里再打来 |
[28:18] | Nina, Division gave me a heads-up. | 尼娜 局里已经跟我打了招呼 |
[28:22] | They’re sending in a provisional replacement for Jack. | 他们派来了人临时顶替杰克 |
[28:27] | They didn’t waste any time, did they? | 他们倒是一点时间都没浪费 对吧 |
[28:30] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[28:32] | Alberta Green. | 阿尔伯塔·格林 |
[28:35] | Didn’t she work for you over at Division? | 她之前在局里不是为你做事吗 |
[28:37] | Yes, she did. When’s she coming? | 之前是 她什么时候来 |
[28:40] | Scheduled to arrive at 9:45. | 计划九点四十五到 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | CTU, Myers. | 反恐组 迈尔斯 |
[28:49] | Cofell’s there, but he’s leaving at 10:00. | 科菲尔在那里 但是他十点就离开 |
[28:51] | I’m passing Culver. What’s the traffic like moving east? | 我刚经过卡尔弗 往东走交通状况如何 |
[28:54] | Hang on, I’ll check. | 稍等 我查查 |
[28:58] | Jack, there’s another thing. | 杰克 还有一件事 |
[29:01] | They’re bringing in Alberta Green to run things. | 他们派阿尔伯塔·格林来管事 |
[29:04] | She’s gonna be here in a few minutes. | 她马上就到 |
[29:06] | Damn it! Whatever, look, we’ll deal with it. | 该死的 随他们 我们会处理的 |
[29:10] | Tell me how to get out of this traffic. | 告诉我怎么避开堵车 |
[29:12] | You’ll hit gridlock in about two miles. | 大约三公里后你会遇上严重拥堵 |
[29:14] | How is Riverside? | 滨河路什么情况 |
[29:16] | It’s a little better. You might want to get off. | 稍微好点 你得下去了 |
[29:20] | I’m getting off at the next exit. I’m gonna cut over. | 下一个出口我就下去 我走近路 |
[29:27] | Mom, tell me what happened between you and Dad. | 妈妈 告诉我你跟爸爸之间发生了什么 |
[29:31] | Why did he move out? | 他为什么会搬出去 |
[29:35] | Kim, let’s not talk about this now. | 金 我们现在先不谈这个 |
[29:37] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[29:39] | I mean, we both know there might not be a later. | 我们都知道可能不会有以后了 |
[29:42] | – Kim – Please, Mom. | -金 -求你了 妈妈 |
[29:46] | I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[29:58] | I think your father is the best man that I’ve ever known. | 你爸爸是我认识的最好的男人 |
[30:03] | But he can be difficult… | 但是他也会很难相处 |
[30:09] | …and his job doesn’t help. | 他的工作也不能改善这一点 |
[30:14] | You remember a couple of years ago, | 你记得几年前 |
[30:15] | when he went away for a few weeks? | 他离开了几个星期吗 |
[30:18] | Yeah, for some.. training thing. | 是的 因为什么培训吧 |
[30:23] | That’s what he told us, but I’m sure it was a mission. | 他是那样说 但是我肯定是去执行任务了 |
[30:28] | He wouldn’t say, and maybe he probably couldn’t. | 他没有说 也许他不能说 |
[30:32] | Anyway, when he came back, he was… | 总之 他回来之后 |
[30:37] | …different. | 变了一个人 |
[30:38] | He was distant and preoccupied… | 变得冷漠又心事重重 |
[30:42] | …and other times he was just angry. | 其余时间就很易怒 |
[30:49] | He did everything he could to keep it from you… | 他努力控制不让这些影响到你 |
[30:54] | …but things between us weren’t so great. | 但是我们的关系不太好 |
[31:00] | I suppose I could have been more patient. | 我想我其实可以更耐心一点的 |
[31:07] | So we decided to try being apart. | 所以我们决定分开 |
[31:13] | But it didn’t work. | 但是没成功 |
[31:17] | No. | 没有 |
[31:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:26] | I just want us to be together again. | 我只是想大家能够在一起 |
[31:44] | Cofell is taking a private plane | 科菲尔将要乘坐私人飞机 |
[31:46] | and we got a copy of his flight plan from the FAA. | 我们从空管局拿到了飞行计划 |
[31:49] | He’s going to Denver. | 他要去丹佛 |
[31:51] | – What does that tell us? – We’re not sure. | -那说明什么 -我们不能肯定 |
[31:53] | We’re checking people in the Denver area | 我们在排查丹佛地区 |
[31:56] | who have known terrorist connections. | 已知的和恐怖活动相关的人员 |
[31:58] | So far we haven’t got much. | 目前还没有发现什么 |
[32:16] | – Hello, Nina. – Hello, Alberta. | -你好 尼娜 -你好 阿尔伯塔 |
[32:18] | Nice to see you. You know why I’m here. | 很高兴见到你 你知道我为什么来 |
[32:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:24] | Gather everyone around, will you? | 让大家集合 好吗 |
[32:28] | Could everyone stop what they’re doing for just a moment? | 请大家暂时放下手上的事情 |
[32:31] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事情要通知 |
[32:33] | I’d like to introduce you to Alberta Green. | 为大家介绍阿尔伯塔·格林 |
[32:36] | Jack Bauer has been relieved of his duties here indefinitely. | 杰克·鲍尔已经被无限期解除职务 |
[32:40] | In the meantime, Alberta’s been appointed Acting Director of CTU. | 同时 阿尔伯塔被任命为反恐组的代理组长 |
[32:46] | Good morning. Things have been out of control here today. | 早上好 今天这里事态有点失控 |
[32:50] | Starting now, they’re back in control. | 从现在开始 要回到正轨 |
[32:54] | Most of you know an attempt | 你们大部分人都已经知道 |
[32:55] | was made on Senator Palmer at 8:00 this morning. | 今天八点发生针对帕尔默议员的袭击 |
[32:59] | You may not know | 你们不知道的是 |
[33:00] | that Jack Bauer was apparently involved in that attempt. | 杰克·鲍尔显然也参与此事 |
[33:04] | The nature of his involvement isn’t clear… | 他参与的意图尚不明显 |
[33:06] | but he has escaped custody, and is considered a fugitive. | 但他已经逃脱了控制 现在他是逃犯 |
[33:10] | We therefore have two objectives: | 因此我们有了两个目标 |
[33:12] | Find Jack Bauer, and make a quick and accurate assessment | 找到杰克·鲍尔 然后迅速准确地评估一下 |
[33:15] | of the threat, if any, facing Senator Palmer. | 任何威胁到帕尔默参议员的因素 |
[33:20] | I know most of you have been up more than 24 hours. | 我知道好多人已经超过一整天没有合眼了 |
[33:23] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[33:25] | Nobody so much as yawns until we accomplish our objective. | 在完成目标之前你们连哈欠都不能打 |
[33:29] | If anyone has a problem with that, | 如果有人有意见的话 |
[33:30] | now would be a good time to resign. | 现在就是辞职的好时机 |
[33:39] | Good. Let’s get back to work. | 好的 都回去工作吧 |
[33:42] | Specific assignments | 明确的任务分配 |
[33:43] | will be confirmed or revised within the hour. | 将在一小时之内确认或修改完毕 |
[33:54] | Obviously this is awkward, | 很显然这十分尴尬 |
[33:55] | but we’ll get through this. We’re pros. | 但我们会挺过去的 我们是专业的 |
[33:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:01] | We’ll talk later. | 我们之后再说 |
[34:14] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[34:16] | This is terrific. | 这真是太棒了 |
[34:17] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:20] | Is it true you played basketball? | 你真的会打篮球吗 |
[34:22] | I sure did. Georgetown. | 真的 我是乔治敦队的 |
[34:25] | My daddy says Georgetown sucks! | 我爸爸说乔治敦队弱爆了 |
[34:28] | I need to have a little talk with your daddy. | 那我得和你爸爸谈一谈了 |
[34:31] | My daddy also says | 我爸爸还说 |
[34:32] | there will never be a black president in this country. | 这个国家绝对不可能让黑人来当总统 |
[34:34] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[34:38] | Would you give your daddy a message for me? | 你能帮我给你爸爸带句话吗 |
[34:42] | You tell him I understand where he’s coming from, | 你告诉他我理解他为什么会这么想 |
[34:45] | but he’s wrong. | 但是他错了 |
[34:47] | and I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明这一点的 |
[34:50] | – Tell him that, okay? – Okay. | -替我转告他 好吗 -好的 |
[34:53] | I have Frank Ames on the phone. | 弗兰克·艾姆斯正在线上 |
[34:56] | – What does he want? – He wouldn’t tell me. | -他想要什么 -他不愿告诉我 |
[34:58] | I’ll call him back. | 我等会打给他 |
[34:59] | He said it was urgent. | 他说是很紧急的事 |
[35:03] | He’s your biggest contributor. You can’t just blow him off. | 他是最大的出资人 你不能就给他吃闭门羹 |
[35:12] | I am very sorry. Would you excuse me for a minute? | 十分抱歉 我能离开一下吗 |
[35:16] | Ok. | 好的 |
[35:19] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[35:23] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:26] | Frank? This is kind of a bad time. | 弗兰克 现在真不是个好时机 |
[35:28] | Well, it’s about to get worse. | 还会变得更坏呢 |
[35:30] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[35:31] | I just got out of a meeting with Carl, | 我刚刚和卡尔 |
[35:33] | Phil Tuttle and Bob Jorgensen. | 菲尔·塔特尔和鲍勃·乔根森开完会 |
[35:35] | A meeting about what? | 讨论什么 |
[35:36] | George Ferragamo, your son’s therapist. | 乔治·佛莱格默 你儿子的医生 |
[35:39] | Freshmen and the transfers from the Dufton school are | 来自达夫顿学校的一年级生和转校生有 |
[35:43] | I know the three of you | 我知道你们三个人 |
[35:44] | have given a lot of money to my campaign | 为我的竞选出了很多钱 |
[35:46] | but I’m not sure that make my son’s therapist your business. | 但我不觉得我儿子的医生跟你们有关系 |
[35:48] | It is when he’s accusing your son of murder. | 当他控告你儿子谋杀的时候就有关系了 |
[35:51] | He’s a problem, and Tuttle and Jorgensen don’t like problems. | 他是个麻烦 但塔特尔和乔根森不喜欢麻烦 |
[35:56] | They told Carl to get rid of it, permanently. | 他们让卡尔解决这个问题 一劳永逸的解决 |
[36:00] | I’ve played hardball all my life, but this… | 我这辈子都强硬 但是这个… |
[36:02] | What are you trying to say? They told Carl to | 你想说什么 他们让卡尔 |
[36:04] | Listen, I am washing my hands of this and your whole campaign. | 听着 我要从这件事和你的竞选中脱身 |
[36:08] | – Frank! – I am out of it, David. | -弗兰克 -我退出了 大卫 |
[36:16] | What was that about? | 你们说了些什么 |
[36:20] | I need to talk to Carl, now. | 我现在要跟卡尔谈话 |
[36:51] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[36:57] | – Give us five minutes. – Certainly. | -给我们五分钟 -没问题 |
[37:03] | Alberta, I don’t know where Jack is. | 阿尔伯塔 我不知道杰克在哪 |
[37:04] | I haven’t talked to him since this morning. | 我今早之后就没跟他说过话了 |
[37:06] | Since he escaped from custody with a hostage? | 从他带着一名人质逃脱之后 |
[37:08] | – That’s right. – I’m not sure I believe you. | -是的 -我不确定我信不信你 |
[37:14] | If you tell me where he is | 如果你告诉我他在哪 |
[37:16] | I’ll do what I can to make sure nothing heavy falls on you. | 我会竭尽全力不让你受到严重的处罚 |
[37:19] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[37:24] | From what I’ve heard, | 就我所知 |
[37:25] | There are very few secrets between you and Jack. | 你和杰克几乎无话不说 |
[37:28] | Jack doesn’t trust anyone, including me. | 杰克谁也不相信 包括我 |
[37:32] | Getting involved with Jack | 和杰克搅和在一起 |
[37:33] | was one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made. | 是我犯过的最大的错误 |
[37:36] | Not that I’m judging you, Nina, | 我不是在批评你 尼娜 |
[37:39] | but there’s a right way to do these things. | 但是有一种正确的方法来解决这些事 |
[37:41] | Let them screw you, don’t let them screw you over. | 可以让他们上你 但别让他们毁掉你 |
[37:44] | If you don’t have any more pearls of wisdom, | 如果你再没有什么名言警句的话 |
[37:46] | I’d like to get back to work. | 我想回去工作了 |
[37:49] | By all means. | 请吧 |
[37:55] | Cofell Enterprises. | 科菲尔企业 |
[37:56] | Hey, it’s Ted’s friend from business school again. | 喂 还是我 泰德在商学院时的朋友 |
[37:58] | Look, I’m sorry, but I’m in the building. | 虽然很不好意思 但我已经在大楼里了 |
[38:00] | I was hoping I could come up and say a quick hello. | 我希望我能上楼去顺便打个招呼 |
[38:03] | Is Ted gonna be there for a few more minutes? | 泰德还会在那里呆一会吗 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry, sir, he’s on his way out. | 对不起先生 他正准备走了 |
[38:08] | What floor is Cofell Enterprises on? | 科菲尔企业在几层 |
[38:10] | Fourteenth. | 十四层 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | – Nancy, could you call my car please? – Okay. | -南希 能帮我叫下我的车吗 -好的 |
[38:24] | I should head to the airport a little early today. | 我今天要早点去机场 |
[38:26] | The radio said the traffic was a little slow. | 广播说现在有点堵车 |
[38:28] | Of course. Mr. Cofell, | 当然 科菲尔先生 |
[38:31] | a friend of yours from business school is on the way to see you. | 你在商学院时的一个朋友正上来要见你 |
[38:34] | – On his way up now? – I tried to stop him. | -现在就在上来 -我试过阻止他的 |
[38:37] | He say who it was? | 他说他是谁了吗 |
[38:38] | It’s funny, he didn’t give his name. | 有趣的是他没报上姓名 |
[38:40] | He’s probably trying to sell you something. | 他也许想卖给你什么东西 |
[38:42] | Don’t give him my cell number. | 别告诉他我的手机号 |
[38:43] | I won’t, have a good trip. | 我不会的 祝您路途愉快 |
[38:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | – Don’t forget your phone. – Great. | -别忘了你的手机 -好的 |
[38:48] | Hey Louis, this is Tracy. | 路易斯 我是翠西 |
[38:49] | I just wanted to let you know that Mr. Cofell is on his way down. | 我就是通知你一下科菲尔先生已经下楼了 |
[38:52] | Excuse me, where’s Mr. Cofell? | 不好意思科菲尔先生在哪 |
[38:54] | I’m so sorry, he just stepped into the elevator. | 真抱歉 他刚刚进电梯 |
[39:00] | Where was he going? Down to the parking garage? | 他要去哪 到停车场吗 |
[39:02] | It’s all right. Never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[39:18] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[39:19] | There’s a 30-second reset, | 30秒钟之后会重启 |
[39:20] | then we’ll continue down automatically. | 然后我们会继续自动下降的 |
[39:22] | It’s probably a false alarm anyhow. | 也有可能就是个假警报 |
[40:09] | Excuse me, are you Mr. Cofell’s driver? | 不好意思 你是科菲尔先生的司机吗 |
[40:12] | – Yeah, that’s right. – I’m a Federal Agent. | -是的 -我是联邦探员 |
[40:15] | – Where are you going today? – To the airport. | -你今天要去哪 -去机场 |
[40:18] | On what business? | 是为了什么公务 |
[40:20] | Look, I’m just his driver. | 我只是他的司机 |
[40:21] | – Is there a problem here? – Come with me a second. | -有什么问题吗 -跟我来一下 |
[40:39] | – Thank you. – Have a nice day, Mr. Cofell. | -谢谢 -祝您今天愉快 科菲尔先生 |
[40:45] | Valet. | 服务员 |
[40:56] | Mark, could you turn the air on back here, please? | 马克 你能开一下后面的空调吗 |
[41:23] | Then they began to laugh. | 然后他们开始笑了 |
[41:24] | They began to say things like, “You remember him, don’t you?” | 他们开始说什么”你还记得他对吧”之类的话 |
[41:28] | Doesn’t he live with you? Yeah, sure he does. | 他不是跟你们一起住吗 当然是啊 |
[41:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 嗯 我没事 没什么 |
[41:44] | – He hurt you, didn’t he? – No, honey. I’m fine. | -他伤到你了是吧 -没有宝贝 我没事 |