时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now… | 如今 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plannlng to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正准备行刺总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been kidnapped… | 我的妻子和女儿被绑架了 |
[00:22] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | This is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[01:07] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[01:11] | All right. | 好 |
[01:15] | Leon, you two take the jeep, cut ’em of at the service road. | 里昂 你们俩开吉普车 去辅道拦截他们 |
[01:17] | The rest of you come on behind him. | 剩下的人去追他们 |
[01:21] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[01:24] | We’re cutting ’em off at the service road. | 我们准备在辅道截住他们 |
[01:26] | Bauer, his wife and daughter and Rick. | 鲍尔 他的妻女还有瑞克 |
[01:29] | Make sure they don’t double back. | 确保他们不会折回来 |
[01:32] | I thought I could handle them. | 我原以为我能看好她们 |
[01:34] | – I thought… – Stop thinking. | -我以为… -别以为了 |
[01:52] | Okay, we… | 我们… |
[01:54] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得继续跑 |
[01:56] | – What if dad is… – Your dad’s okay. | -万一爸爸 -你爸爸不会有事的 |
[01:59] | He said meet him at the water tower. Let’s do that. | 他说了在水塔汇合 我们照做便是 |
[02:01] | Come on, we just have to follow the creek. Let’s go, come on! | 我们只需要沿着小溪走 赶紧出发吧 |
[02:04] | Let’s go, come on! | 快点跑 |
[02:14] | I can’t. | 我不行了 |
[02:16] | Shut up. You can and you will. | 闭嘴 你行而且必须行 |
[02:18] | I’m slowing you down. | 我在拖你后腿 |
[02:19] | Yes, you are, so you better start speeding up. | 是的 所以你最好利索点了 |
[02:25] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[02:38] | Pollock, where are you? | 波洛克 你在哪 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I got nothing. | 我没找到他们 |
[03:24] | We can move. | 走吧 |
[03:32] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[03:33] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[03:48] | What are we going to do, mom? | 我们该怎么办 妈妈 |
[03:51] | We can’t go back, we can’t go forward. | 我们不能回去 也无法前进 |
[03:53] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都是他们的人 |
[03:59] | We can catch the road where it cuts through the woods. | 我们可以走横穿整座森林的那条路 |
[04:02] | Dad told us to follow the creek bed. | 爸爸让我们沿着溪床走 |
[04:04] | We don’t have a choice, do we, Kimberly? | 但我们别无选择 不是吗 金伯莉 |
[04:06] | We’ll go up here. | 我们从这里上去 |
[04:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:21] | The subscriber you’re trying to reach… | 您所拨打的用户… |
[04:31] | Hey. The property where they’re holding Jack’s family… | 他们挟持杰克家人的地方 |
[04:34] | was leased six months ago by a company that doesn’t exist. | 半年前被一家虚设公司租用 |
[04:37] | I have to go over the tax records. | 我要去查一下纳税记录 |
[04:41] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:43] | Jack’s still not answering his cell. | 杰克还是不接电话 |
[04:47] | He could’ve shut it off to keep it from ringing. | 他可能是为了防止响铃所以关机了 |
[04:48] | Maybe something’s happened to him. | 又或许是出了什么事 |
[04:51] | If anybody knows how to take care of himself, it’s Jack. | 没有人比杰克更懂得保护自己了 |
[04:54] | Plus, our tactical unit should be there in minutes. | 而且我们的作战小队几分钟后就会到达该区域 |
[04:56] | Bundy’s heading up the operation. He’s good. | 邦迪带队 他很优秀 |
[04:59] | Maybe you’re right. I should’ve brought Green in sooner. | 可能你是对的 我早应该让格林介入 |
[05:03] | You let Jack make the call because it was his family on the line. | 因为是杰克的家人遇险 所以你才让他作主 |
[05:06] | What could you do? | 你还能怎么办 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:15] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[05:18] | Since this whole thing got started… | 从一开始 |
[05:19] | I guess I’ve been a little harsh. | 我就有点苛刻 |
[05:22] | A little? | 只是一点吗 |
[05:25] | Okay, maybe a lot. | 好吧 的确有点过头了 |
[05:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[05:29] | I’ve been afraid… | 我很害怕… |
[05:31] | You don’t have to explain, all right? | 你不需要解释 知道吗 |
[05:34] | You want to talk about us, we’ll talk about it later. Okay? | 如果你想谈我们的事 待会再说好吗 |
[05:37] | I just want you to know that it’s nothing… | 我只是想你知道没什么… |
[05:39] | I understand you’re bringing in Jamey Farrell’s mother? | 你让杰梅·法雷尔的母亲过来了吗 |
[05:42] | Yes, to pick up Kyle, her son. | 对 让她来接杰梅的儿子凯尔 |
[05:44] | Before she sees him I want the two of you to question her. | 在她见凯尔前 我要你们俩审问一下她 |
[05:47] | If she has information that | 如果她知道什么有助于我们 |
[05:48] | can help us protect Senator Palmer, I need to know. | 保护帕尔默参议员的信息 我要知道 |
[05:51] | Why do you think she has information? | 为什么你觉得她会有情报 |
[05:53] | $300,000 was deposited in | 过去四个月内 |
[05:55] | her bank account over the last four months. | 她的银行账户里一共存进了三十万美元 |
[06:02] | They killed George Ferragamo. | 他们杀了乔治·佛莱格默 |
[06:04] | That fire was no accident. | 那场火灾并非意外 |
[06:06] | I want to talk to Maureen Kingsley, then go right to the DA. | 我想和莫林·金斯利谈谈 然后去地检署 |
[06:09] | Wait until you have the facts before you go off. | 在弄清事情真相前 先冷静 |
[06:12] | The facts? | 真相 |
[06:14] | – Ferragamo was killed so I’d get elected. – You don’t know that. | -为了我能当选他丧了命 -这你可不知道 |
[06:17] | Then what do you think happened? | 你觉得还会是什么情况 |
[06:17] | I’m just saying let’s take a beat… | 我只是想说 在采取措施前 |
[06:21] | to see how we should play this before we do anything. | 我们应该先静观其变 |
[06:24] | There’s only one way to play this, Mike. | 只有一条出路 麦克 |
[06:26] | Maureen Kingsley is going | 莫林·金斯利终究会 |
[06:27] | to get the story of her career after all. | 拿到她职业生涯里最大的爆炸性新闻 |
[06:30] | David. | 大卫 |
[06:30] | After I talk to her, I wanna see the DA. | 我和她谈完之后 我想去见地方检察官 |
[06:32] | Shouldn’t you run this by Sherry? | 难道你不该和雪莉先商量一下这事吗 |
[06:34] | Why? So she can try to talk me out of it? | 为什么 为了让她劝我放弃这么做吗 |
[06:36] | She’s your wife, David. | 她是你妻子 大卫 |
[06:39] | This is her life, too. | 这也是她的生活 |
[06:40] | She deserves to know. | 她有权知道 |
[06:48] | Has the compound been cleared? | 围居区清理干净了吗 |
[06:50] | Yes, but there’s been a change of plan. | 是的 但是计划有变 |
[06:52] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[06:53] | Meaning Bauer showed up here Iike I said he would. | 和我预想的一样 鲍尔来了 |
[06:55] | You have him? | 你抓住他没 |
[06:57] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没 但我会抓到的 |
[07:00] | Congratulations, Ira. | 恭喜你 艾拉 |
[07:03] | You may have bought yourself a second chance. | 你为自己赢得了第二次机会 |
[07:05] | My contract included killing Palmer. I want to make good on it. | 我的合约包含了刺杀帕尔默 我想完成任务 |
[07:10] | The way you were talking, | 你说话的样子 |
[07:11] | it sounded like you handed it off to someone else. | 好像是你把这个任务交给别人了 |
[07:14] | Bring me Bauer’s body. | 把鲍尔的人头带给我 |
[07:17] | Then we’ll talk about the Senator. | 之后我们再谈参议员的事 |
[07:19] | You’ll hear from me soon. | 我稍后再联系你 |
[07:25] | Drazen? | 德拉任吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:29] | Either we eliminate Bauer, | 要么我们干掉鲍尔 |
[07:30] | or Drazen eliminates us. | 要么德拉任就干掉我们 |
[07:33] | And that’s the only option here. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[07:35] | Basically. | 没错 |
[07:36] | Getting Bauer is not as easy as it sounds. | 想抓住鲍尔没这么容易 |
[07:40] | I heard him phoning in some GPS coordinates to somebody. | 我听到他给人发送了GPS信号 |
[07:42] | Whoever that somebody is, | 无论对方是谁 |
[07:43] | I’m sure they’ll be calling the cavalry in pretty soon. | 我确定他们马上会搬救兵过来的 |
[07:46] | I say we just cut our losses and get the hell out of here. | 我建议我们收拾一下残局赶紧跑路 |
[07:50] | You don’t just get the hell out with these people. | 在这帮人眼皮底下是不可能跑路的 |
[07:52] | They come after you and they keep coming | 他们会对你穷追不舍 |
[07:53] | until they find you, no matter where you are. | 直到找到为止 无论你在哪 |
[07:56] | And when they do… | 当他们找到你的时候 |
[07:59] | Believe me, killing Bauer | 相信我 杀了鲍尔 |
[08:01] | is our only chance of staying alive. | 是我们保命的唯一机会 |
[08:40] | They should’ve been here by now. | 她们本应到这里了 |
[08:42] | Come here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[08:44] | Easy. | 放松 |
[08:47] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我看看伤口 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:53] | This is going to sting for a while | 这可能会疼一阵子 |
[08:55] | but you’re not mortally wounded. | 但你没有生命危险 |
[08:57] | The bullet passed straight through, didn’t hit bone | 子弹直接穿透过去了 没伤到骨头 |
[08:59] | and it missed your major artery. | 也没有射中大动脉 |
[09:01] | You got any loose clothing? | 你有多余的布吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah, in my back pocket. | 有 在我后面口袋里 |
[09:04] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[09:08] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[09:15] | Wait. Hold up, honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[09:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:18] | Yeah, no, I just, | 没事 我只是 |
[09:19] | I just want to check where we are. | 我只是想看看我们在哪 |
[09:25] | We may have veered a little south, but… | 我们可能跑得有点偏南了 但是 |
[09:27] | we should’ve hit the road by now. | 我们应该已经到公路了 |
[09:35] | I can’t see it. Do you see it up ahead? | 我找不到 你在前面看到过没有 |
[09:39] | You don’t know where we are, do you? | 你根本不知道我们在哪 是不是 |
[09:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[09:48] | We’re lost, aren’t we? | 我们迷路了 对不对 |
[09:51] | No. | 不是 |
[09:53] | We should just go straight. | 我们应该直走 |
[09:56] | It should be just up ahead. | 路应该就在前面 |
[09:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:15] | That’ll help stop the bleeding. | 这样应该能止住血 |
[10:21] | That’s good. Just put it on the clean print. | 很好 打印一份出来 |
[10:33] | Mike’s your advisor. What’s his advice? | 麦克是你的顾问 他的建议是什么 |
[10:41] | He agrees with me. | 他同意我的观点 |
[10:44] | He thinks you’re making a mistake by trying to take them on. | 他觉得你和他们对着干是个错误 |
[10:47] | They’ve already covered up one death. | 他们已经掩盖了一宗命案 |
[10:49] | You don’t know what happened to Ferragamo. | 你不知道佛莱格默遭遇了什么 |
[10:57] | But even if you’re right, | 但就算你是对的 |
[11:01] | will turning this into a media circus | 把这事捅给媒体圈子 |
[11:04] | bring him back to life? | 难道会让他起死回生吗 |
[11:05] | No, that’s not the point. | 不 这不是重点 |
[11:07] | Your career, | 你的职业生涯 |
[11:09] | and your family, | 以及你的家庭 |
[11:11] | you’re throwing away | 你这是在抛弃 |
[11:14] | everything you’ve built, | 你所建立起来的一切 |
[11:16] | without any hard evidence of what really happened. | 而且你还没有事情真相的实证 |
[11:20] | Police will find the evidence. | 警方会找到证据的 |
[11:22] | No. | 不会 |
[11:24] | They won’t because Carl | 他们找不到的 因为卡尔 |
[11:26] | and the people he works for, | 以及他为之效力的那帮人 |
[11:28] | they will twist the system to get the result that they want. | 他们可以干涉司法系统来得到他们想要的结果 |
[11:34] | That’s what they do, David. | 他们就是那样的 大卫 |
[11:38] | And you’ll be left with nothing. | 你会一无所有 |
[11:47] | Sweetheart, to fight these people, you need power. | 亲爱的 你需要力量来对抗这些人 |
[11:53] | The kind of power you will have… | 等你成为总统 |
[11:56] | …once you become President. | 就能拥有那种力量 |
[12:05] | We knew from the start that this was going to be an uphill race. | 我们一开始就知道这是一场艰难的比赛 |
[12:12] | But we’re almost there. | 但是我们就快成功了 |
[12:15] | Look at the polls. | 你看民调 |
[12:23] | Sherry, I don’t know. | 雪莉 我不确定 |
[12:24] | No, think, David. Think. | 想想 大卫 仔细想想 |
[12:32] | Think of the millions of lives you can make better… | 想想如果你赢了竞选 |
[12:37] | …once you win the candidacy. | 就能让千万人的生活变得更好 |
[12:40] | How can I do the job… | 我自己的家都管不好 |
[12:44] | …when my own house isn’t in order? | 怎么能治理国家 |
[12:49] | David… | 大卫 |
[13:00] | I told them to wait at the water tower. | 我让她们在水塔那里等 |
[13:02] | You heard me say that, right? | 你听到了 对吧 |
[13:05] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[13:06] | I gotta go back and find them. | 我得回去找她们 |
[13:12] | Green. | 格伦 |
[13:13] | – Alberta, there’s been a complication. – I’m listening. | -阿尔伯塔 情况有变 -我在听 |
[13:17] | Teri and Kim are not where they were supposed to be. | 特里和金不在预计的地方 |
[13:19] | I’ve got to go back and find them. | 我得回去找她们 |
[13:20] | I need to tell the incoming team where to pick you up. | 我得告诉过来的小队在哪里接你们 |
[13:23] | Fine, tell them to meet us at an abandoned water tower, north area of the compound. | 在一个废弃的水塔 围居区的北边 |
[13:26] | Check your satellite photos. It’s overlooking a reservoir. | 看卫星图像 俯瞰是一个水库 |
[13:30] | Alberta, look, if I’m not back when the team arrives, | 阿尔伯塔 如果小队到了我还没有回来 |
[13:32] | they’ll gonna find a kid in here. | 他们会发现一个孩子在那儿 |
[13:34] | – His name is Rick. He’s wounded. – Who is he? | -名字叫瑞克 受了伤 -他是谁 |
[13:37] | He is someone who helped us get out of there. | 他帮我们逃了出来 |
[13:39] | Three tactical units are on their way. | 三个战术小组都在路上了 |
[13:41] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[13:42] | Ten minutes, 15 tops. | 十分钟左右 不超过十五分钟 |
[13:44] | Okay, I copy. Out. | 收到 挂了 |
[13:47] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:49] | – What? – Thanks. | -怎么 -谢谢 |
[13:52] | Don’t thank me. Thank my daughter. | 不要谢我 谢我女儿 |
[13:56] | This whole thing, believe me, I had no idea what was going on. | 相信我 我之前真不知道怎么回事 |
[13:58] | Dan said we were just | 丹说我们就只是 |
[13:59] | trying to scare guys who backed out of a deal. | 吓一吓某个不守信的家伙 |
[14:02] | When you started to see what was happening… | 当你开始发现事情不对的时候 |
[14:04] | …you should have done something. | 你就该做点什么了 |
[14:06] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[14:09] | Hey. You kidnapped my daughter. | 你绑架了我女儿 |
[14:12] | You’re going to have to live with that. | 这件事会跟着你一辈子 |
[14:18] | Son, part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility… | 得到第二次机会 就意味着得要承担起 |
[14:21] | …for the mess you made in the first place. You understand me? | 解决你造成的问题的责任 懂我的意思吗 |
[14:26] | Good. I’ll be back in a few minutes. | 很好 我很快回来 |
[15:04] | That shack over there, | 那有个小棚屋 |
[15:05] | maybe we can find it on this and see where we are. | 看能不能在这上面找到 好确定我们的位置 |
[15:12] | See? I don’t think we’re as far off as I thought. | 看 我们并没有偏离那么远 |
[15:17] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[15:25] | Honey, come on. Stay down. | 亲爱的 过来 小心隐蔽 |
[16:07] | Go. | 快走 |
[16:25] | Kim, get down. | 金 趴下 |
[17:00] | It’s Gaines. Everyone circle back to Section Five. | 盖恩斯呼叫 所有人返回第五区 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:22] | When he gets to the back of the shed, we’ll go. | 他走到棚屋后面的时候 我们就走 |
[17:24] | What if he sees us? | 如果他看见我们怎么办 |
[17:25] | We’ll be all right. | 会没事的 |
[17:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:27] | Yeah, it’s nothing. | 没事 |
[17:29] | Mom, you keep saying that, but… | 妈妈 你总是那么说 但是… |
[17:30] | It’s going to be fine. I promise, honey, it’s fine. | 会没事的 我保证 亲爱的 |
[17:33] | – Mom! – Teri, stay down! | -妈妈 -特里 趴下 |
[17:52] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[17:53] | – Are you both okay? – Yeah. | -你们都没事吧 -没事 |
[17:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:56] | Who’s shooting? | 谁在开枪 |
[18:01] | Whoever’s shooting… | 开枪的人 |
[18:02] | …call in your position now. | 报告位置 |
[18:04] | They’re going to be swarming this place. We gotta get out. | 他们都会来这块区域 我们得走了 |
[18:07] | Where’s Rick? Is he okay? | 瑞克在哪里 他没事吧 |
[18:08] | – He’s fine. – Where is he? | -他没事 -他在哪里 |
[18:10] | By the water tower. CTU’s sending a chopper. | 在水塔那边 反恐组派了直升机 |
[18:12] | We got to get out of here now. Hold on. | 我们得走了 等等 |
[18:20] | Okay, come on. It’s clear. | 走吧 安全了 |
[18:21] | We gotta move, we don’t have much time. | 我们得走快点 没时间了 |
[18:55] | Hello, Mrs. Vasquez. Thank you for coming in. | 瓦斯克斯夫人你好 感谢前来 |
[18:58] | Where’s my grandson? They said I could pick him up. | 我的孙子在哪里 他们说我可以接他 |
[19:00] | We’ll take you to him. We want to ask a few questions. | 我们会带你去见他 有些问题要问你 |
[19:03] | Yes, I have a question, too. | 我也有问题 |
[19:05] | How can a woman bleed to death… | 为什么没有人去救她 |
[19:08] | …and nobody does anything about it? | 任她失血过多而死 |
[19:13] | We’re sorry about Jamey, Mrs. Vasquez. | 杰梅的事我们深表遗憾 瓦斯克斯夫人 |
[19:17] | But it wasn’t like that. | 但事情并非如此 |
[19:21] | My daughter’s dead, isn’t she? | 我女儿已经死了 是吗 |
[19:26] | Please… | 拜托 |
[19:28] | take me to Kyle. | 带我去找凯尔 |
[19:30] | We really do have to ask you a few questions first. | 我们需要先问你几个问题 |
[19:32] | I’m not interested in your questions. | 我一点也不关心你们的问题 |
[19:35] | Mrs. Vasquez. | 瓦斯克斯夫人 |
[19:39] | Your daughter was a traitor. | 你女儿是个叛徒 |
[19:42] | What? | 什么 |
[19:44] | She confessed before she died. | 她临死前供认了 |
[19:48] | And if you withhold information, | 如果你隐瞒信息 |
[19:50] | you can be held as an accomplice. | 你将会作为共犯被拘留 |
[19:53] | If that happens, who’s going to take care of Kyle? | 如果那样 谁来照顾凯尔 |
[20:07] | What do you want to know? | 你们想了解什么 |
[20:09] | IRS records show you earn $45,000 a year. | 美国国税局记录显示你每年赚4.5万美元 |
[20:13] | But an account in your name shows us there’s deposits | 但是你名下的一个账户显示 |
[20:16] | that add up to more than $300,000. | 存款总额超过30万美元 |
[20:25] | It’s from Jamey… | 钱是杰梅的 |
[20:29] | so that Kyle would have enough money | 是怕万一她有什么事 |
[20:31] | if something happened to her. | 凯尔会有足够的钱 |
[20:33] | Who gave Jamey the money? | 杰梅的钱从哪来 |
[20:38] | She never said. | 她没提过 |
[20:40] | And you never asked? | 你从来不问 |
[20:42] | All this money in your account | 这么多钱在你账户里 |
[20:43] | you never once asked where It came from? | 你却从来没问过钱的来源 |
[20:49] | Kyle needs you. | 凯尔需要你 |
[20:52] | Don’t do anything to jeopardize that. | 别做傻事毁了这些 |
[21:03] | Maxton and Neil, you’re the only two who haven’t checked in yet. | 马克斯顿和尼尔 你俩还没回话 |
[21:05] | Where are you? | 报告位置 |
[21:07] | One more time. Maxton and Neil. | 再次呼叫 马克斯顿和尼尔 |
[21:12] | This Is Maxton. | 马克斯顿收到 |
[21:14] | Where the hell are you? Why haven’t you called in? | 你他妈在哪 为什么不回复 |
[21:16] | We’re crossing the creek to meet up with Peterson’s group. | 我们正穿过小溪去和彼得森小队会合 |
[21:19] | Trying to cut Bauer off from the service road. | 尝试从辅道拦截鲍尔 |
[21:21] | Not if you keep telling me where you are. | 你要是继续报告位置就拦截不到了 |
[21:23] | Give me the Palm Pilot. | 给我掌上电脑 |
[21:24] | Neil’s the only one who hasn’t called in. | 只剩尼尔还没回复了 |
[21:27] | Maxton, what area was Neil patrolling? | 马克斯顿 尼尔在哪个区域巡逻 |
[21:30] | The northeast side of the creek. | 小溪的东北方向 |
[21:32] | He split off on his own. | 他独自前往的 |
[21:35] | Okay. They’re coming from over there. | 好吧 他们正在从那边过来 |
[21:37] | We can hit the road down a little farther… | 我们沿这条路继续往前走 |
[21:39] | avoid them completely. Come on. | 就能彻底避开他们 走吧 |
[21:49] | Maureen? Don’t make me get hotel security. | 莫林 别逼我动用酒店安保 |
[21:51] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[22:03] | Why are you shutting me out? | 为什么不见我 |
[22:05] | Because I think we’ve pretty much said everything we need to say. | 因为我觉得我们已经说得够清楚了 |
[22:08] | Can I at least come in? | 至少让我进去吧 |
[22:12] | Maureen, please. | 莫林 拜托 |
[22:14] | Open the door and let me in. | 开门让我进去吧 |
[22:25] | I know I asked you to… | 我知道我要求你 |
[22:27] | back off the story about my son, but I’ve changed my mind. | 放弃我儿子的故事 但是我改变主意了 |
[22:34] | Dr. Ferragamo’s dead. | 佛莱格默医生死了 |
[22:39] | – You already knew. – I don’t want to hear any more, Senator. | -你已经知道了 -我不想听了 参议员 |
[22:42] | What do you mean? You don’t wanna hear that. | 什么意思 你不想听 |
[22:43] | You’ve been… | 你已经 |
[22:44] | I’ve left the network. | 我离开电视台了 |
[22:46] | What? When? | 真的 什么时候 |
[22:49] | You should leave it alone, too. | 这也不是你该管的事 |
[22:52] | That’s my advice. | 这是我作为朋友 |
[22:54] | As a friend. | 给你的建议 |
[22:57] | They got to you. | 他们找到你了 |
[23:00] | Did they pay you off? | 他们收买你了 |
[23:03] | Because I wouldn’t have thought you were for sale. | 我可万万没想到你会被收买 |
[23:14] | They threatened you, too. | 他们还威胁你了 |
[23:17] | I’ll see that you’re protected. | 我一定会让你受到保护的 |
[23:19] | I’ve already protected myself. | 我已经保护了自己 |
[23:20] | Maureen. You’re withholding evidence in a capital crime. | 莫林 这可是对一起谋杀案知情不报 |
[23:24] | What evidence? | 哪有什么证据 |
[23:25] | Dr. Ferragamo is dead. | 佛莱格默医生死了 |
[23:28] | His files have been destroyed. | 他的文件已经被销毁了 |
[23:30] | The paper from the hospital with my son’s handwriting? | 医院拿来的我儿子手写的文件呢 |
[23:33] | There is no piece of paper. | 半张纸都没有 |
[23:36] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[23:39] | There’s still my word. | 还有我的证词 |
[23:41] | That counts for something. | 总会有点作用的 |
[23:44] | That’s not enough, Senator. | 这远远不够 参议员 |
[23:47] | Not against these people. | 不足以对抗那些人 |
[23:54] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[24:28] | There’s no radio. | 没有无线电 |
[24:29] | Bauer’s been listening… | 鲍尔一直在听 |
[24:31] | to every damn word! | 我们的一举一动 |
[24:36] | Mrs. Vasquez received two wire transfers since January… | 瓦斯克斯夫人自一月起从同一个控股公司 |
[24:40] | both from a holding company… | 收到两笔电汇 |
[24:41] | called Luca Univox based In Belgrade. | 公司叫卢卡·优尼沃克斯 位于贝尔格莱德 |
[24:44] | Jack thought there might be a connection to Belgrade. | 杰克认为这可能与贝尔格莱德有关系 |
[24:46] | He was on assignment there two years ago. | 他两年前被派去做任务 |
[24:48] | Did you check his mission files? | 你查过他的任务资料吗 |
[24:49] | Was there a connection to the hit on Palmer? | 跟刺杀帕尔默有没有关联 |
[24:51] | These new files may give us a new angle. | 这些新的资料可能会给我们不一样的提示 |
[24:54] | So, who do we know in Belgrade… | 据我们所知 有谁在贝尔格莱德 |
[24:57] | …who’s keyed into the financial community? | 跟金融圈有关联 |
[25:16] | Can you call them? | 你能给他们打电话吗 |
[25:18] | Maybe. Chopper should have been here by now. | 应该可以 直升机这会儿应该到了 |
[25:22] | What about Rick? Isn’t he supposed to meet us here? | 瑞克怎么办 他不是该在这里跟我们碰面吗 |
[25:25] | Damn it. No signal. | 该死 没信号 |
[25:27] | Rick was wounded. | 瑞克受伤了 |
[25:28] | He’s waiting in the water tower. | 他在水塔里面等 |
[25:30] | When the chopper arrives, he’ll come out. | 直升机到了他就会出来 |
[25:32] | – So what are we waiting for? – Kim. | -那我们在等什么 -金 |
[25:34] | Shouldn’t he know that we’re here? | 应该让他知道我们在这里 |
[25:36] | As soon as your father says it’s okay. | 只要你爸爸说没问题就一定没问题 |
[25:39] | There’s no one even around. | 这里人影都没有 |
[25:40] | – Dad… – Kim, no! | -爸爸 -金 不要 |
[25:41] | Get back! | 回来 |
[25:51] | It’s a sniper rifle. | 是狙击手 |
[25:52] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[25:55] | Stay here. | 留在这里 |
[25:56] | Don’t move for anything but the chopper. | 除非直升机来了 不然别动 |
[25:58] | Not for anything, you understand me? | 看见什么都不能动 懂吗 |
[26:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[26:01] | He wants me. | 他想要的是我 |
[26:02] | No, Jack! | 不要去 杰克 |
[26:40] | He’s trying to draw us away from the women. | 他想把我们从女人身边引开 |
[26:42] | That’s fine by me. Once he’s dead, they’ll be easy. | 我没意见 只要他死了 她们很好搞定 |
[26:45] | I’ll keep him pinned down. | 我会压制住他 |
[26:47] | Circle around until you get a clear shot. | 转到另一边 找个清楚的射击角度 |
[27:30] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:31] | That’s right, Jack. | 没错 杰克 |
[27:32] | You don’t have a shot from that distance. | 那么远你没办法还击 |
[27:39] | How much longer do we have? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[27:41] | Until what? | 到什么 |
[27:46] | Until your people get here. | 到你的人赶来 |
[27:48] | I wouldn’t wait around to find out if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不会在这儿等着发现 |
[27:51] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选择 |
[27:53] | People I work for made that pretty clear. | 我老板的意思表达得非常清楚 |
[29:11] | The DA’s inside. You want me to sit in? | 检察官在里面 你想要我也旁听吗 |
[29:18] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[29:21] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:24] | He’s with the campaign. | 他是竞选团队的 |
[29:30] | The DA’s down the hall, Carl… | 检察官就在那边 卡尔 |
[29:33] | …waitng for me to tell a story. | 等着我讲故事 |
[29:36] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[29:38] | See, and I think it’s just getting started. | 我认为才刚刚开始 |
[29:44] | Don’t get stupid on me now, David. | 现在别犯蠢 大卫 |
[29:46] | Seems I’ve been stupid for a long time. | 看起来好像我已经蠢了很久 |
[29:48] | Then open your eyes for once. | 那么这一次 睁开你的眼睛 |
[29:53] | The whole thing, it’s one big machine… | 整件事 如一部巨大的机器 |
[29:55] | …and I’m the oil that keeps the pistons pumping… | 我是保证活塞抽送 |
[29:58] | …the motor turning, the wheels spinning… | 引擎发动 车轮转动的机油 |
[30:00] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[30:02] | I like you, David, I really do… | 我欣赏你 大卫 真的 |
[30:05] | …and I think that you would make one hell of a commander-in-chief. | 我认为你会成为一个出色的总统 |
[30:09] | I know what you did to Ferragamo. | 我知道你对佛莱格默做了什么 |
[30:12] | Every engine produces waste. | 每部引擎都要产生废物 |
[30:14] | It’s the physics of the situation. | 这是难免的 |
[30:18] | – Listen to yourself. – Consider the alternatives. | -听听你在说什么 -考虑一下你的选择 |
[30:21] | A year from now, you’ll | 一年后 |
[30:23] | either be promoting your agenda for the nation… | 你要么在全国推广你的议程 |
[30:26] | …or visiting your son in prison. | 要么就在监狱探望你的儿子 |
[30:29] | A jury will believe that it was an accident. | 陪审团会相信那只是一个意外 |
[30:31] | I’m not talking about the rapist, David. | 我说的并不是强奸案 大卫 |
[30:35] | I’m talking about Dr. Ferragamo. | 我说的是佛莱格默医生 |
[30:39] | The kid didn’t have anything to do with Ferragamo. | 我儿子跟佛莱格默没有任何关系 |
[30:41] | Of course he didn’t. | 他是没有 |
[30:43] | But If somebody were to mention the word “Arson”… | 但是如果有人提到”纵火”二字 |
[30:53] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[30:57] | You planted something? | 你在现场伪造了什么证据 |
[30:59] | The people we both work for, David… | 我们都为之工作的那些人 大卫 |
[31:02] | …they know how to get what they want. | 他们知道怎么拿到他们想要的东西 |
[31:14] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[31:24] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[31:31] | The DA is waiting in there. | 检察官在里面等着 |
[31:34] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我怎么说 |
[31:38] | Tell him I’m sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[31:41] | I have nothing to say. | 我没有什么可说的 |
[31:44] | I made a mistake. | 我弄错了 |
[31:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[31:49] | I’m running for president, Mike. | 我要竞选总统 麦克 |
[31:53] | And I’m going to win. | 我会胜选的 |
[32:28] | Hey, over here! | 在这里 |
[32:41] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[32:54] | Federal agent! Drop your weapon! Put your hands in the air! | 联邦探员 放下武器 把手举起来 |
[32:58] | – Mrs. Bauer? – Yes! | -鲍尔夫人吗 -我是 |
[33:00] | Put your hands down. Are you all right? Does your daughter need medical attention? | 手放下吧 你们还好吗 女儿需要医生吗 |
[33:04] | We’re fine, but my husband… | 我们没事 但我丈夫 |
[33:05] | – Where is he? – Somewhere up there. | -他在哪 -那边的什么地方 |
[33:07] | Go! Come on. | 快去 来吧 |
[33:16] | Stay back. | 跟在我身后 |
[33:19] | – Kim! – Mrs. Bauer, wait! | -金 -鲍尔夫人 等等 |
[33:22] | Kim! | 金 |
[33:25] | Kim. Kimberly, stop! | 金 金伯莉 等一下 |
[33:33] | Dad said he’d be in here. | 爸爸说他在这里 |
[33:34] | – I know. – Well then where is he? | -我知道 -那他在哪 |
[33:35] | Wherever he is, they’ll find him. | 不管他在哪 他们都会找到他的 |
[33:38] | – What if Gaines’ men found him first? – He’d be dead… | -如果盖恩斯的人先找到他呢 -他会被杀 |
[33:41] | …and they’d be carrying him out of here in a body bag. | 他们会把他装在尸体袋里抬出去 |
[33:44] | No, he’s got to be around here somewhere. I got to find him. | 不 他肯定在这附近 我得找到他 |
[33:46] | No, stop it, Kimberly. | 不 停下 金伯莉 |
[33:49] | I know you care about this boy | 我知道你关心他 |
[33:50] | but I need you to be here for me right now… | 但我现在需要你和我在一起 |
[33:52] | …and your Dad needs both of us to be there for him. | 你爸爸需要我们在一起等他 |
[34:51] | You’re losing blood. | 你在流血 |
[34:56] | Not enough to stop me from killing you. | 还不足以阻止我杀你 |
[35:00] | Maybe neither of us has to die. | 也许我们都不必死 |
[35:05] | Like I said, Jack, I don’t have that choice. | 我还是那句话 杰克 我没得选 |
[35:12] | Maybe at least you could tell me what’s going on. | 也许你至少可以告诉我事情的来龙去脉 |
[35:26] | Cofell. He mentioned something about Belgrade. | 科菲尔 他提到关于贝尔格莱德的什么事 |
[35:30] | That was a military operation. How’s Palmer connected to that? | 那是一项军事行动 和帕尔默有什么关系 |
[35:34] | You were there, Jack. You should know. | 你也参与了任务 杰克 你应该知道 |
[35:36] | Let’s say I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:53] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[35:55] | The less I know, the better I can do my job. | 知道得越少越方便我工作 |
[35:57] | That’s just the nature of our business. | 我们这行就是这样 |
[36:06] | And why did you bring my family into this? | 那为什么把我的家人也牵涉进来 |
[36:11] | That might have been a mistake. | 可能只是不巧 |
[36:14] | They wanted to make it personal. | 他们想做得跟你有关 |
[36:21] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[36:25] | Put down the weapon, Mr. Gaines. | 放下武器 盖恩斯先生 |
[36:27] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[36:32] | No, you can’t. | 你不行 |
[36:37] | Put down the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:02] | Federal agent! Drop your weapon! | 联邦探员 放下武器 |
[37:05] | Interlace your fingers behind your head! | 手指交叉放在脑后 |
[37:09] | Sir, we have Bauer in custody. | 我们抓到鲍尔了 |
[37:12] | We also have another man down. | 还有一人死亡 |
[37:14] | Bring Bauer to the landing zone right away. | 立刻把鲍尔带到降落点 |
[37:17] | Roger, bringing him in. | 收到 现在带他过来 |
[38:09] | – Sweetheart? – Jack! | -亲爱的 -杰克 |
[38:11] | Thank God you’re okay! | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[38:20] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:21] | This nightmare’s finally over, right? | 噩梦终于结束了 对吧 |
[38:23] | Yes, I promise. | 对 我保证 |
[38:27] | Agent Bauer… | 鲍尔探员 |
[38:29] | …chopper’s waiting for you. | 直升机在等你 |
[38:30] | My family’s been through hell. I want them to fly back with me. | 我家人经历了劫难 我要和她们一起飞回去 |
[38:33] | – That’ll be fine. Come on. – Okay. | -没问题 走吧 -好的 |
[38:36] | Sweetheart, put this on. | 亲爱的 披上这个 |
[40:10] | Jack and his family were rescued. They’ll be here in 10 minutes. | 杰克和家人都获救了 他们十分钟后到 |
[40:17] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息 |
[40:18] | But we need to move fast on something else. | 但另一件事要尽快推进 |
[40:20] | A lead we got from Jamey’s mom. | 杰梅的妈妈提供的线索 |
[40:22] | – Did you find out where the money came from? – An offshore bank account. | -查出资金来源了吗 -一个海外账户 |
[40:25] | We back-traced the funds to Belgrade. | 我们追踪到资金来自贝尔格莱德 |
[40:26] | Wait a minute. Belgrade? | 等等 贝尔格莱德吗 |
[40:27] | Before I lay it out for you, | 在我详细说明之前 |
[40:28] | you need to upgrade the threat assessment on Palmer. | 你得先更新帕尔默的威胁评估 |
[40:31] | Nina, you need to give me more than that before I… | 尼娜 你得查出更多线索我才能 |
[40:33] | The same account shows a transfer of funds… | 同一个账户显示 |
[40:35] | …to an assassin based in Belgrade. | 给一名贝尔格莱德杀手的汇款记录 |
[40:37] | That’s old news. The photographer at the breakfast. | 这已经清楚了 就是早餐那个摄影师 |
[40:40] | No. Our contact over there | 不是 我们当地的线人 |
[40:41] | says this assassin left Yugoslavia this morning. | 说这名杀手今早离开了南斯拉夫 |
[40:44] | Which means he’s probably already here. | 也就是说他应该已经到了 |
[40:48] | – A second hitter. – Mm-hmm. | -第二名杀手 -没错 |