时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 如今 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正准备行刺总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter are in danger | 我的妻子和女儿被绑架了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | And this is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:55] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[00:59] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:17] | – Who’s in this chopper? – Just Jack and his family. | -直升机里是谁 -杰克和他的家人 |
[01:20] | The prisoners are in another transport. | 囚犯在另一架直升机里 |
[01:51] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[01:52] | No. My stomach’s been bothering me for a couple of hours. | 没有 这几个小时我的胃一直不太舒服 |
[01:56] | Sweetheart, did something happen there? | 亲爱的 发生了什么事吗 |
[02:00] | No. It’s probably just from all the stress, honey. | 没有 可能只是压力太大了 |
[02:03] | They called ahead. | 他们提前打了电话 |
[02:04] | There’s an ambulance to take you both | 会有救护车带你们去诊所 |
[02:05] | to a clinic where a doctor will examine you. | 医生会帮你们检查的 |
[02:08] | Can’t we stay with you? | 我们不能跟你在一起吗 |
[02:09] | No, I’ve got to stay here at CTU. | 不行 我得待在反恐组 |
[02:13] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[02:14] | Alberta, this is my wife, Teri, and my daughter, Kim. | 阿尔伯塔 这是我妻子特里 我女儿金 |
[02:17] | – Hi. – Thanks, Nina. | -你们好 -谢谢你 妮娜 |
[02:21] | The ambulance will take them to the clinic. | 救护车会带她们去诊所 |
[02:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:27] | You’ll go with Agent Scott. He’ll take care of anything you need. | 你跟着斯科特探员 他会满足你们的需求的 |
[02:30] | Jack, what’s going to happen with you? | 杰克 你怎么了 |
[02:31] | It’s all right. They’ll just debrief me. | 没关系 他们要问我点问题 |
[02:35] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[02:37] | Call them in, give them an ETA. | 叫他们来 给他们预期到达时间 |
[02:38] | Give us about five minutes. | 给我们大约五分钟 |
[02:41] | Don’t worry, okay? I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 别担心 我会尽快给你打电话的 |
[02:47] | We’ll be doing more than debriefing you, Jack. | 我们不只是要问你问题 |
[02:49] | I have to place you under house arrest. | 我必须要软禁你 |
[02:51] | You’ll be held here and | 你会被拘留在这里 |
[02:52] | questioned until we hand you over to the FBI. | 接受审讯直到我们把你移交给联调局 |
[03:25] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[03:26] | I want you to watch over Teri and Kim. Make sure they’re okay. | 我想让你照顾特里和金 确保她们没事 |
[03:29] | Green’s got me doing mop-up on the operation. | 格伦让我给行动收尾 |
[03:31] | Get Tony to do it. Just get over to the clinic, please. | 让托尼去做 去诊所吧 拜托 |
[03:34] | – I have to get Green’s approval. – Nina, please. | -我得征求格伦同意 -妮娜 拜托 |
[03:36] | Contact District. Tell them we have him in custody. | 跟分局联系 告诉他们我们拘留他了 |
[03:39] | All right, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会解决的 |
[03:52] | Could you ask them if I could have some water, please? | 能问他们要点水吗 |
[03:54] | Right away, sir. | 马上就来 长官 |
[04:17] | Alberta. | 阿尔伯塔 |
[04:19] | Tony’s finishing the procedures and the mop-up. | 托尼在做最后的步骤和收尾工作 |
[04:21] | I’ve been here since before midnight. | 我从午夜之前就在这里了 |
[04:23] | I’d like an hour off, go home, clean up. | 我想请假一个小时 回家修整一下 |
[04:27] | Denied. | 不行 |
[04:30] | Come on, Alberta, please? | 拜托了 阿尔伯塔 |
[04:32] | I’ve been through hell today. | 我今天经历的事够糟了 |
[04:35] | One thing I have a great eye for is B.S. | 我很擅长看出来一个人在胡扯 |
[04:38] | If you want an hour off, tell me where you’re going. | 如果你要请假一个小时 告诉我你要去哪里 |
[04:44] | Jack asked me to look after Teri and Kim. | 杰克让我照顾特里和金 |
[04:46] | They’re feeling a little isolated since he can’t be there. | 因为他不在那里 她们感到有些落单 |
[04:50] | Now there’s an irony for you. | 对你真是讽刺 |
[04:52] | You looking after Jack’s wife. | 你照顾杰克的妻子 |
[04:58] | Make sure Tony’s got everything he needs before you leave. | 你离开之前确保托尼有他需要的一切东西 |
[05:09] | Elizabeth, have we heard from Christopher yet? | 伊丽莎白 我们收到克里斯托弗的消息了吗 |
[05:12] | Yes, but he only had early projections | 收到了 他只有早期预估 |
[05:14] | and those were from New York and Massachusetts. | 是纽约和马塞诸瑟州的数据 |
[05:20] | Get with me when he has the numbers from the other states. | 他收到其他州的数据通知我一声 |
[05:23] | I want to know if the incident at the breakfast is hurting us. | 我想知道早餐会上的事有没有伤害到我们 |
[05:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:29] | This is not what I asked for. | 我不是要这个 |
[05:39] | What’s on your mind, Sherry? | 你在想什么 雪莉 |
[05:55] | You’ve got to go out there today with your best face on. | 你今天得用最佳状态面对 |
[05:59] | There can be no talk about Keith | 不能提到基思 |
[06:01] | and no talk about Ferragamo. | 也不能提到佛莱格默 |
[06:03] | Ferragamo’s death was an accident. | 佛莱格默的死是个意外 |
[06:07] | I’m not going to talk about Ferragamo. | 我不会提及佛莱格默的 |
[06:10] | I’m dropping it. | 我不追究了 |
[06:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:16] | I’m being blackmailed. | 我被勒索了 |
[06:20] | By who? | 被谁 |
[06:21] | By some of the people that have been financing my campaign. | 被资助我竞选的一些人 |
[06:24] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[06:26] | They’re determined to see me in the White House… | 他们坚持要看到我入主白宫 |
[06:28] | and if I don’t do what they want | 而且如果我不按照他们的要求做 |
[06:30] | they say they can build | 他们说会以 |
[06:31] | a first-degree murder case against Keith. | 一级谋杀起诉基思 |
[06:33] | – For Lyle Gibson? – No. | -谋杀莱尔·吉布森 -不是 |
[06:37] | For Dr. Ferragamo. | 谋杀佛莱格默医生 |
[06:38] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不可能 |
[06:40] | Keith was nowhere near Ferragamo’s office today. | 基思今天都没接近过佛莱格默医生的办公室 |
[06:44] | According to Carl, who’s been doing all their dirty work… | 根据帮他们干见不得人的事的卡尔所说 |
[06:49] | someone planted evidence | 有人伪造了证据 |
[06:51] | that could implicate Keith in Ferragamo’s murder. | 栽赃基思涉嫌谋杀佛莱格默 |
[06:53] | No, David, no. Oh, no. | 不 大卫 不 |
[06:58] | This is what happens when you cover things up. | 这就是你掩盖事实的下场 |
[07:00] | Don’t preach to me, David, okay? | 别对我说教 大卫 |
[07:13] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[07:15] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[07:16] | – Does Keith know anything? – No. | -基思知情吗 -不知道 |
[07:19] | And he’s not going to. | 他也不会知道 |
[07:30] | You must be Teri. I’m Dr. Kent. | 你一定是特里 我是肯特医生 |
[07:32] | We’re going to be taking very good care of you today. | 我们今天会好好照顾你的 |
[07:35] | – This is your daughter, Kim? – Hi. | -这是你的女儿金吗 -你好 |
[07:38] | We were alerted to your abdominal pain. | 我们知道你腹部疼痛 |
[07:39] | I’d like to get an ultrasound right away. | 我想马上给你做个超声检查 |
[07:41] | No, It’s actually not as painful as it was before. | 不用了 其实没有之前那么痛了 |
[07:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[07:46] | But we want to make sure we know what it is. | 但我们想弄清疼痛的原因 |
[07:50] | Is there any other discomfort? | 有其他不适吗 |
[07:52] | Anything specific you want to tell us before we examine you? | 检查之前你有什么特别情况要告诉我们的吗 |
[07:56] | No. | 没有 |
[07:58] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[08:22] | Mrs. Bauer? | 鲍尔夫人 |
[08:32] | I was raped. | 我被强奸了 |
[08:36] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:40] | Then we’re going to need to draw blood and do some tests | 那么我们得抽血做些检测 |
[08:43] | and I would like to recommend you to one of our psychiatrists. | 我给你推荐一位心理医生 |
[08:46] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[08:49] | Mrs. Bauer, you can do what you want | 鲍尔夫人 你不想看也行 |
[08:51] | but under the circumstances | 但这种情况下 |
[08:53] | I think it’s Important for you | 我觉得你花几分钟时间 |
[08:54] | to take a few minutes and speak to someone. | 和别人聊一聊是很重要的 |
[08:58] | I’d like to keep this confidential. | 这件事我希望能保密 |
[09:00] | The records are private. Only the doctors involved have access. | 病历是保密的 只有相关医生可以翻阅 |
[09:04] | No, I mean, from my husband. | 不是 我希望你不要告诉我先生 |
[09:10] | All right, if that’s what you want to do. | 好吧 如果你希望的话 |
[09:32] | A nurse will be here in shortly. | 护士马上就来 |
[09:35] | I think we should spend some time | 我们得马上和 |
[09:36] | with Senators Blalock and Gleeson pretty soon. | 布莱洛克和格利森议员谈谈 |
[09:41] | I don’t feel comfortable aligning myself with those guys. | 和那些人为伍我有点不爽 |
[09:44] | You’re going to need their states. | 你需要他们手里的州 |
[09:46] | Just being seen with them will go a long way. | 表面上和他们能走到一起就能大有帮助 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Was there something else you wanted to discuss? | 还有其他事你想讨论的吗 |
[09:59] | I’m worried this Ferragamo thing is not going to go away. | 我担心佛莱格默这事是躲不掉了 |
[10:03] | Let me handle the Ferragamo situation, Mike. | 让我来处理佛莱格默的事吧 麦克 |
[10:06] | You just make sure the rest of the day gets back on track. | 你只要确保今天接下来的事回归正轨就行 |
[10:11] | Did I hear you say something about Dr. Ferragamo? | 我刚听你们说起佛莱格默医生 |
[10:15] | – There was a fire in his office. – I’ll get on with all this stuff. | -他办公室起火了 -我去处理事情了 |
[10:19] | – Thanks, Mike. – Dad, what are you… | -谢了 麦克 -爸爸 你在 |
[10:23] | Keith, I’m sorry. | 基斯 对不起 |
[10:27] | Dr. Ferragamo died. | 佛莱格默医生死了 |
[10:29] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:30] | About an hour ago. | 大概一小时前 |
[10:34] | We just found out. | 我们刚知道 |
[10:36] | Wait, I don’t get it. What kind of fire? | 等等 我不懂 什么样的起火 |
[10:39] | We’re still waiting to hear the details. | 我们还在等详细的消息 |
[10:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:46] | Are you saying that my psychiatrist | 你是说我的心理医生 |
[10:48] | Dr. Ferragamo, was involved in this? | 佛莱格默医生也牵涉进来了 |
[10:51] | That he told Maureen Kingsley | 我在心理治疗时和他说的事 |
[10:52] | something I said to him during a session? | 他告诉了莫林·金斯利吗 |
[10:55] | Is that how this whole story about Lyle Gibson started? | 莱尔·吉布森的事就是因此而起吗 |
[10:59] | Seems that way. | 好像是这样的 |
[11:01] | But he died in a fire an hour ago? | 但他一小时前死于火灾 |
[11:04] | It was an accident. | 是场意外 |
[11:07] | No, I don’t believe this. | 不 我才不信 |
[11:09] | Keith, look… | 基斯 听着 |
[11:13] | – We have to let it go right now. – Let it go? | -我们现在得放下这件事 -放下 |
[11:17] | No, you mean cover it up. | 不对 你的意思是掩盖这件事 |
[11:18] | There’s nothing to cover up. | 没什么好掩盖的 |
[11:20] | Sure there is. | 当然有了 |
[11:22] | Somebody didn’t want him to | 有人不想让他瞎说 |
[11:23] | talk about this because it’ll hurt your campaign. | 因为这会影响到你竞选 |
[11:25] | What would you like me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[11:28] | Go to the police. | 去报警 |
[11:30] | – I can’t. – I don’t get it, Dad. | -我不能 -我不懂 爸爸 |
[11:32] | What’s all the staff you said before about trusting the system? | 你之前说要相信系统的话都算什么 |
[11:35] | I do trust the system. | 我是相信系统的 |
[11:36] | Yeah, when my hind parts are on the line. | 是啊 我火烧屁股的时候你相信系统 |
[11:39] | But when it comes to your campaign | 但一旦涉及到你竞选 |
[11:40] | My campaign’s been on the line | 自从你欺瞒了莱尔·吉布森的事 |
[11:41] | ever since you lied to me about Lyle Gibson. | 我的竞选就岌岌可危 |
[11:44] | I don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[11:45] | You’ve been on me all night to keep quiet about Gibson’s death. | 你一整晚都不肯告诉我莱尔·吉布森去世的事 |
[11:49] | You know this isn’t about Lyle Gibson anymore, is it? | 这不再是莱尔·吉布森的问题了好吗 |
[11:52] | Look, I might have been Involved In Gibson’s death | 我可能牵扯到吉布森去世的事 |
[11:55] | but somebody murdered Dr. Ferragamo and they have to pay. | 但有人谋害佛莱格默医生 他们得付出代价 |
[11:58] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[12:00] | He meant something to me. | 他对我来说很重要 |
[12:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:06] | I was in real pain | 我当时深陷痛苦 |
[12:08] | and Dr. Ferragamo was the only one there for me. | 佛莱格默医生是唯一陪着我的人 |
[12:10] | So we’re not going to pretend Iike this thing never happened, okay? | 所以我们不能假装什么事都没发生好吗 |
[12:14] | – Keith… – No no no, you don’t know how messed up I was. | -基斯 -不 你不知道我当时有多糟糕 |
[12:20] | I wouldn’t have made it without him. | 没有他我挺不过来 |
[12:24] | Just give me a little time. | 给我点时间 |
[12:27] | Let me get to the bottom of what happened. | 让我查清真相 |
[12:31] | If there was foul play | 如果里面有黑幕 |
[12:32] | I promise you, we’ll come forward. | 我向你保证 我们会告知于众的 |
[12:35] | – Why can’t we come forward now? – Because we can’t. | -为什么我们现在不说 -因为我们不能 |
[12:43] | Son. | 儿子 |
[12:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:47] | You have to know | 你必须要知道 |
[12:48] | I’m doing what’s best for you. | 我做的都是为你好 |
[12:53] | You have to know it. | 你必须要知道这一点 |
[13:15] | Afternoon, Tony. | 下午好 托尼 |
[13:17] | Mr. Chappelle. | 查普尔先生 |
[13:23] | Looks like they’re bringing in the big guns. | 看来他们招来了大人物 |
[13:27] | What do you think they’re going to do to Jack? | 你觉得他们会怎么处置杰克 |
[13:29] | Not going to name a street after him. | 反正不是好事 |
[13:33] | – He’s in Holding 2. – All right, thank you. | -他在二号拘留室 -好的 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Come on. | 快点呀 |
[14:11] | – Hey, Jack. – Ryan, it’s good to see you. | -你好杰克 -莱恩 很高兴见到你 |
[14:14] | I’ve got five priority cases on my desk this morning. | 今早我桌上就放着五个重要的案子 |
[14:18] | – Your name’s on each one of them. – I can imagine that. | -都跟你有关 -我能想象 |
[14:23] | – Look, I just want to say – Hang on. | -我只想说 -等等 |
[14:32] | You were saying? | 你刚想说什么 |
[14:41] | At approximately 12:15 | 大概十二点十五分左右 |
[14:43] | I got a phone call from Agent Nina Myers | 我接到尼娜·迈尔斯探员的电话 |
[14:46] | telling me to assemble the team at CTU | 让我集合反恐组的队员 |
[14:51] | District Manager Walsh… | 区主任沃尔什 |
[14:57] | Where’s Teri Bauer? | 特里·鲍尔在哪 |
[15:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:02] | Who are you with? | 你是哪个单位的 |
[15:04] | FBI. | 联调局的 |
[15:06] | And you? | 你呢 |
[15:08] | CTU. | 反恐组的 |
[15:09] | Just waiting for the rest of my debrief team. | 我在等我的汇报小组 |
[15:11] | We’re going to interrogate | 我们要审问 |
[15:12] | some of the injured prisoners they’re bringing to the clinic. | 他们带到诊所里的一些犯人 |
[15:17] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:21] | I’m with CTU. Where’s Teri Bauer? | 我是反恐组的 特里·鲍尔在哪 |
[15:24] | – She was moved to Room 7. – Thank you. | -她被转移到七号病房了 -谢谢 |
[15:43] | Teri? | 特里 |
[15:47] | – There you are. – Nina. | -你在这 -尼娜 |
[15:49] | I didn’t know you were going to be here. | 我不知道你会来这 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:53] | Hi, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[15:54] | We didn’t officially meet. | 我们还没正式见过 |
[15:55] | I’m Nina Myers. I work with your dad. | 我是尼娜·迈尔斯 你爸爸的同事 |
[15:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:59] | I’m so glad the two of you are okay. | 你们两个没事我真高兴 |
[16:02] | Wanna let you know that I’m here until you’re done. | 就是想告诉你们 直到结束之前我都在这 |
[16:03] | So if you need anything, I’ll be in the waiting room. | 如果你需要什么 我就在等候室 |
[16:08] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[16:09] | What’s happening with Jack? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[16:11] | He’s being questioned. | 他在接受问话 |
[16:13] | – Is he in trouble? – That depends. | -他有麻烦吗 -看情况 |
[16:16] | He broke a few laws last night but he was doing it | 他昨晚虽然触犯了几条法律 但都是为了 |
[16:17] | to save you and Kim so I think they’ll understand. | 救你和金 所以估计他们会理解的 |
[16:20] | If he doesn’t piss them off first. | 如果他不把人家先惹毛的的话 |
[16:23] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. I’ll be back. | 不好意思 我马上回来 |
[16:28] | I guess you know Jack just about as well as I do. | 估计你对杰克的了解跟我差不多 |
[16:32] | I’m sending someone to your house to pick up some clean clothes. | 我派人去你家拿些干净衣服过来 |
[16:37] | What’s going to happen when we get released from here? | 把我们从这放出去会怎样 |
[16:39] | Why can’t we just go home? | 为什么我们不能回家呢 |
[16:41] | Until we know exactly what happened, | 在我们弄清原委之前 |
[16:42] | we want to take every precaution to keep you safe. | 我们想要采取防范措施保证你们的安全 |
[16:45] | When do we get to see my Dad? | 我们什么时候能见我爸 |
[16:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:49] | A lot of things have to happen first. | 要先处理许多事情 |
[16:51] | There’re gonna be some people who are gonna wanna talk to you. | 会有人想要跟你们谈话 |
[16:53] | Division, Secret Service, us. | 分局 特勤局 我们组 |
[16:57] | Because you see, this wasn’t a simple crime. | 因为你们也知道 这不是简单的犯罪 |
[16:59] | This was a terrorist conspiracy, | 而是恐怖分子的阴谋 |
[17:01] | and unfortunately you were in the middle of It. | 不幸的是你们也被牵涉其中 |
[17:05] | But that’s over now. | 但是一切都结束了 |
[17:10] | Nina, wait. | 尼娜 等一下 |
[17:11] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[17:12] | I don’t know all the details about last night, but I understand | 我虽然不知道昨天晚上的所有细节 |
[17:15] | you’re a big part of the reason why we’re still alive. | 但是我知道我们还活着很大程度上是因为你 |
[17:19] | So thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:22] | Sure. | 别客气 |
[17:24] | I’ll be out here. | 我就在外面待着 |
[18:21] | There’s so much going on all the time. | 总有太多事情 |
[18:24] | We have radiology. The pharmacy is on the other end. | 我们这有放射科 药房在另一边的尽头 |
[18:29] | Hold on. Yes? | 等下 什么事 |
[18:30] | Nina Myers, CTU. | 尼娜·迈尔斯 反恐组 |
[18:32] | Is that man FBI? | 那个男的是联调局的吗 |
[18:33] | – Hold on. – Yeah, he’s with me. | -稍等 -是的 他跟我一起的 |
[18:35] | He was in 3 earlier. | 他之前在三号病房 |
[18:36] | I’d like to speak with him if that’s OK. | 如果可以的话我想跟他谈谈 |
[18:38] | Sure. But he wasn’t in 3. We just got here. | 当然 但他刚才不在三号病房 我们刚到 |
[18:41] | Stu? | 斯图 |
[18:45] | – Who else is here from the Bureau? – Just the two of us. | -局里还有什么人在这吗 -只有我俩 |
[18:49] | – Are you sure? – Of course, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -当然确定 |
[19:11] | And the reason I didn’t call CTU immediately for backup, | 我没有立即给反恐组打电话请求支援的原因 |
[19:14] | well, frankly, I was worried things could get out of control. | 说老实话 我其实担心事情无法掌控 |
[19:17] | My wife and daughter were still in the compound and I found… | 我老婆孩子当时还在围居区 我发现… |
[19:19] | But you did eventually call. | 但你最终还是打电话了 |
[19:21] | Yes. The second Teri and Kim were with me, | 是的 跟特里和金在一起之后马上就打了 |
[19:24] | I called Alberta Green. | 我给阿尔伯塔·格伦打了电话 |
[19:26] | You did what any loving father would do. | 你做了任何有爱的父亲都该做的事 |
[19:29] | Unfortunately, as you know | 不幸的是 你也知道 |
[19:30] | our procedures don’t allow for any deviation from protocol. | 我们的规章制度不允许任何偏离规矩的事情 |
[19:34] | I can’t reinstate you, Jack. | 我不能给你复职 杰克 |
[19:37] | Ryan, have you heard a single thing that I’ve said? | 莱恩 我说的话你到底听没听进去 |
[19:40] | Do you understand what’s happening here? | 你明白正在发生什么事情吗 |
[19:41] | Senator Palmer is still in great danger. | 帕尔默参议员仍身处极大的危险之中 |
[19:43] | Now that my wife and daughter are safe, I can help you with this. | 既然我的家人已经安全了 我可以帮你 |
[19:46] | As of right now, your case will | 到现在为止 你的案子 |
[19:47] | be put in the hands of the Justice Department. | 就要移交给司法部门处理了 |
[19:50] | Justice Department? | 司法部门 |
[19:51] | For God’s sakes, yes, under the circumstances | 天啊 是的 在特定情况下 |
[19:53] | I had to break the rules | 我不得不违背反恐组的规章制度 |
[19:54] | of procedure with CTU to protect my family! | 来保护我的家人 |
[19:57] | But I never deviated from my original assignment | 但我从来没有背离过原本要 |
[19:59] | which was to protect Senator Palmer, and you know that! | 保护帕尔默议员的任务 这点你清楚 |
[20:01] | Yes, I know that and that’s what ultimately | 是的 我知道 而且这可能 |
[20:03] | might keep you from going to prison. | 让你最终免于牢狱之灾 |
[20:05] | But that’s not my call. | 但不是我说了算的 |
[20:07] | You don’t have time for this, Ryan. | 你没那么多时间了 莱恩 |
[20:08] | I have come in contact with suspects who are still at large | 我跟这些潜逃的嫌疑人接触过 |
[20:11] | and I guarantee you these people have a contingency plan. | 我敢打保票 他们有后备计划 |
[20:13] | I am a resource. I can identify them. | 我是你们的资源 我能指认他们 |
[20:16] | You wanna arrest me and put me in jail? Fine, you do that later. | 你想抓我让我蹲大牢 可以 但你先等等 |
[20:18] | But you let me help Senator Palmer | 但是你得先让我帮助帕尔默参议员 |
[20:19] | get through the rest of this day. | 安然无恙度过今天 |
[20:22] | I’ll ask Alberta if she wants your help. | 我会问阿尔伯塔是否需想要你帮忙 |
[20:24] | She’s been here for four hours, Ryan! | 她来这都四个小时了 莱恩 |
[20:34] | – Chappelle. – Is Nina Myers clear to talk to Bauer? | -夏佩尔 -尼娜·迈尔斯能和鲍尔通话吗 |
[20:38] | – Yeah. – I’ll patch you through. | -可以 -我帮你转接 |
[20:40] | It’s fine. | 好的 |
[20:44] | Okay, we’re through here. | 好了 我们谈完了 |
[20:46] | It’s Nina. | 尼娜的电话 |
[20:57] | – Keep him company. – Yes, sir. | -盯着他 -是的 长官 |
[21:01] | Hey, it’s Jack. | 我是杰克 |
[21:02] | How’s it going over there? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[21:04] | They’re handing me over to the Justice Department. | 他们要把我交给司法部门 |
[21:07] | Didn’t you explain to them why you did it? | 你没和他们解释你为什么这么做吗 |
[21:08] | Yes, of course I did. | 当然有 |
[21:10] | I think Alberta Green is trying to make a career move. | 我想阿尔伯塔·格伦想借此事为她的事业铺路 |
[21:12] | How’s Teri and Kim? | 特里和金怎样了 |
[21:15] | They seem okay, considering what they’ve been through. | 虽然她们刚遭遇绑架 但似乎没什么大碍 |
[21:17] | How much longer will they stay at the clinic? | 她们还要在诊所里待多久 |
[21:20] | A couple of hours, then they’ll be transferred for questioning. | 几个小时吧 然后就会送她们去接受审问 |
[21:23] | Nina, I can’t thank you enough for being there. | 尼娜 我不知道该怎么感谢你去照看她们 |
[21:26] | Really, I appreciate It. | 真的 谢谢你 |
[21:30] | – Nina? – Yeah, I’m here. | -尼娜 -我在听 |
[21:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:37] | When Walsh told you that someone inside the agency | 沃尔什是什么时候和你说 |
[21:38] | was working against Palmer… | 局里有人要对帕尔默不利的 |
[21:41] | did you think that it was more than one person? | 你认为不止一个人吗 |
[21:43] | He didn’t say, but I’ve been thinking about this, too. | 他没说 但我也一直在想这事 |
[21:45] | Someone had to recruit Jamey. | 有人招募了杰梅 |
[21:48] | So for now, I think you have to work under the assumption that… | 所以目前 我想你必须得假设 |
[21:50] | someone else is on the inside. Maybe not CTU. | 局里有内鬼 也许不在反恐组里 |
[21:53] | The District, Division, maybe Secret Service. | 分区 分局 也许在特工处里 |
[21:56] | Why? What are you thinking? | 为什么 你在想什么 |
[21:57] | I just want to make sure that Teri and Kim are safe here. | 我只是想确认特里和金在这里安全 |
[22:00] | – What do you mean? At the clinic? – Yeah. | -什么意思 在诊所里吗 -是的 |
[22:04] | – Why wouldn’t they be? – I don’t know. | -她们为什么会不安全 -我不知道 |
[22:07] | I’m just exhausted and probably getting paranoid. | 我只是累了 所以也许开始多疑 |
[22:10] | Nina, what’s going on there? | 尼娜 那边到底出什么事了 |
[22:11] | Nothing, Jake. Don’t worry. | 没事 杰克 别担心 |
[22:14] | I’ll make sure that they are safe here. | 我会保证她们在这里的安全 |
[22:16] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:17] | – Can I talk to them? – They’re being examined right now. | -我能和她们聊聊吗 -她们正要进行检查 |
[22:20] | Okay, get back to me as soon as they can talk, please. | 好 她们能接电话时 请尽快通知我 |
[22:22] | – Yeah. – Okay, thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[22:28] | Any more information on the backup plan to assassinate Palmer? | 有没有更多与帕尔默候补杀手计划有关的情报 |
[22:31] | The information that came in half an hour ago | 半小时前收到的情报 |
[22:33] | actually matched what we got from Division’s database. | 与我们在分局数据库所找到的相吻合 |
[22:36] | Looks like things are finally falling into place. | 看来事情终于要变得明朗 |
[22:37] | Give me the headlines. | 告诉我大致内容 |
[22:39] | Three shooters, possibly hired to kill Palmer | 有三名枪手 也许被雇佣来刺杀帕尔默 |
[22:42] | in case the breakfast attempt failed. | 以防早餐刺杀行动失败 |
[22:44] | Jovan Myovic entered the country two days ago. | 约万·麦欧维克两天前入境 |
[22:48] | Mishko Suba, also from the Balkans, | 米希寇·苏巴 也是从巴尔干半岛的 |
[22:50] | came in three days ago through Florida. | 三天前从佛罗里达州入境 |
[22:52] | And the other one? | 还有一个呢 |
[22:54] | No names yet. | 尚未得知名字 |
[22:56] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[22:57] | If he’s connected with the others, | 如果他和这两名杀手有关 |
[22:59] | we need to know where he is and what he’s doing. | 我们要知道他的下落和行动 |
[23:38] | Let’s leave it right there. | 就停在那里吧 |
[23:39] | Get the equipment in the shed. | 把装备搬进小屋里 |
[23:41] | I’ll be in to brief you on our exit strategy. | 我给你们简单说说撤退计划 |
[23:43] | Let’s move it out! | 赶紧搬 |
[23:51] | – Mr. Drazen, it’s Kevin. – Yes. | -德拉任先生 我是凯文 -说吧 |
[23:54] | We just got to the transfer point. | 我们刚刚到达转移点 |
[23:56] | – What about Gaines? – He’s dead. | -盖恩斯呢 -他死了 |
[23:59] | I see. | 知道了 |
[24:00] | Listen, Mr. Drazen… | 德拉任先生 |
[24:02] | when Gaines hired me for this… | 在盖恩斯雇我来干这活的时候 |
[24:04] | …I told him there were a couple of defects in his plan… | 我和他说过他的计划有几个缺陷 |
[24:07] | that could be exploited. Not to say “I told you so”… | 可能会被人利用 我不是想说早就告诉过你 |
[24:10] | but I’m not surprised that any of this happened the way it did. | 但是结果变成这样我一点也不惊讶 |
[24:13] | – Is there a point to any of this? – Yes. | -说这些有意义吗 -有 |
[24:16] | Yes. I can fix it for you. | 我能替你补救 |
[24:18] | Interesting. And how can you do that? | 有意思 那你要怎么做 |
[24:21] | I’ve done this before. | 我做过这种事 |
[24:23] | I know people. | 我认识一些人 |
[24:25] | When I was working for the DEA in Florida… | 我还在佛罗里达缉毒局工作的时候 |
[24:28] | I was able to get to a witness that no one else could find. | 别人找不到的证人 只有我能找到 |
[24:32] | 12 hours later, he was dead. | 十二小时后 他死了 |
[24:34] | Problem solved, if you get what I’m saying. | 问题解决 你明白我的意思吧 |
[24:36] | I appreciate the offer, Kevin, | 谢谢你的提议 凯文 |
[24:39] | but as you Americans so often say… | 但正如你们美国人常说的 |
[24:42] | Plan B is already in effect. | 后备计划已经开始实施了 |
[24:47] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:49] | Hello? Drazen? | 喂 德拉任 |
[26:06] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[26:13] | Is there anything left in the truck? | 车里还有什么吗 |
[26:17] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[26:43] | I need copies of this report as soon as you can get them. | 你一拿到这份报告 立即帮我复印一份 |
[26:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[26:48] | Are we saying Senator Palmer should stay in for the duration? | 就是说帕尔默参议员这段期间都不能出门吗 |
[26:51] | No. He’s got to get out of California now. | 不 他要立即离开加州 |
[26:54] | The backup shooters are in L.A. | 候补枪手已经到达洛杉矶 |
[26:56] | and they’re going to come after him. | 他们要去刺杀他 |
[26:58] | All right, leave that with me. | 好吧 这事交给我 |
[27:01] | Let me look it over one more time before I do anything. | 在我采取行动之前 再让我看一眼 |
[27:05] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[27:07] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[27:10] | Are you satisfied with your position here? | 你满意你在这里的职位吗 |
[27:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:19] | Because I always had the impression you had too much talent | 因为我印象中一直觉得你才华横溢 |
[27:22] | to be a number three at CTU. | 在反恐组坐第三把交椅未免大材小用 |
[27:28] | What do you want me to do, Alberta? | 你想我怎么做 阿尔伯塔 |
[27:32] | See that’s what I like about you, Tony, | 所以我很喜欢你 托尼 |
[27:33] | you get right to the point. | 你说话直截了当 |
[27:36] | Before Chappelle makes his final evaluation of Jack, | 在查普尔给杰克做最终评估之前 |
[27:39] | he’s going to want to talk to you. | 他会先和你谈 |
[27:41] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[27:42] | Because you called in the lockdown. | 因为是你下令封锁的 |
[27:44] | And, let’s face it… | 面对现实吧 |
[27:46] | Nina is hardly impartial when it comes to Jack, | 只要涉及到杰克 尼娜就无法公正处事 |
[27:48] | and Chappelle knows that. | 而查普尔清楚这点 |
[27:51] | And you want me to tell him what? | 那你想我告诉他什么 |
[27:55] | The truth. | 真相 |
[27:57] | That even though Jack’s family was in danger, | 就算杰克的家人有危险 |
[27:59] | there were ways he could have dealt with it | 也有不损害反恐组的情况下 |
[28:01] | without compromising the integrity of CTU. | 其他的解决方法 |
[28:06] | If Jack had confided in you from the beginning | 如果从一开始杰克就向你坦白 |
[28:08] | you never would have had to call George Mason to lock things down. | 你绝不会让乔治·梅森封锁反恐组 |
[28:12] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[28:30] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[28:32] | Alberta. | 阿尔伯塔 |
[28:34] | Chappelle asked me to debrief you personally. | 查普尔让我亲自给问讯你 |
[28:36] | Fine. | 好的 |
[28:38] | I have to tell you, Jack, this is your turf. | 杰克 我不得不说 这是你的地盘 |
[28:39] | I feel uncomfortable debriefing you. | 让我问讯你情况有些不自在 |
[28:42] | That’s quite all right. | 没事的 |
[28:45] | It’s pointless for me to ask you questions. | 问你问题显然是毫无意义的 |
[28:47] | Why don’t you just tell me what you think I need to know? | 要不然你告诉我你认为我需要知道的 |
[28:50] | Save us some time. | 这样快些 |
[28:51] | I went through the timeline events with Chappelle. | 我已经都告诉过查普尔了 |
[28:53] | You need the threads and IDs | 你只需要多点细节和人物 |
[28:55] | so you know how to proceed tactically over the next few hours. | 就知道接下来几个小时怎么推进调查 |
[28:58] | Do you mind? | 介意录音吗 |
[28:59] | No, but before we get started, I need something. | 不介意 但我说之前 我有些要求 |
[29:03] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[29:04] | I want to be able to phone my wife and daught. | 我想给我老婆孩子打个电话 |
[29:05] | They don’t know what’s going on with me overhere. | 她们并不知道我在这里的情况 |
[29:07] | I want to ease their minds. | 我想让她们放心 |
[29:10] | Sorry, Jack, I can’t do that. | 抱歉 杰克 我不能这么做 |
[29:14] | Why don’t we dispense with the, “Are you all right, | 那么我们不如就免了那些 |
[29:16] | Jack? I feel uncomfortable” Crap? | 无聊的客套话了 |
[29:21] | Okay, you want to talk straight? Fine. Don’t handle me. | 要我直说吗 好 不要假惺惺了 |
[29:27] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的告诉我 |
[29:29] | First thing you need to do is get a hold of Langley. | 你得先联络兰利 |
[29:31] | Have them open up their Balkan terrorist database. | 叫他们把巴尔干恐怖份子的资料库打开 |
[29:33] | Why the Balkans? | 为什么是巴尔干 |
[29:35] | The people are behind the Palmer hit | 刺杀帕尔默的幕后主使 |
[29:37] | were being financed by a man named Ted Cofell. | 是通过一个叫泰德·科菲尔的人资助 |
[29:39] | He was an investment banker with family connections in Europe. | 他曾是在欧洲有家族关系的投资银行家 |
[29:42] | Was? | 曾是 |
[29:43] | He died three hours ago. | 他三小时前死了 |
[29:47] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[29:49] | The money that we traced | 我们追踪到的钱 |
[29:51] | came back to Ted Cofell Industries which is based out here In LA. | 来自泰德·科菲尔企业 那公司就在洛杉矶 |
[30:01] | – CTU, Almeida. – Tony, I have a problem. | -反恐组 阿尔梅达 -托尼 有情况 |
[30:04] | 20 minutes ago a man identified himself to me as FBI, | 二十分钟前有个自称是联调局的人 |
[30:07] | but I know he’s lying. | 但我知道他在撒谎 |
[30:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:09] | Because I met the only FBI agents assigned here. | 因为我见到被派过来的仅有的两个联调局探员 |
[30:12] | They knew nothing about him. | 他们不认识他 |
[30:13] | Maybe the right hand’s not talking to the left? | 也许部门间沟通不够吧 |
[30:16] | No, I don’t think it’s that. | 我觉得不是 |
[30:17] | Can you send someone over? I need to pull prints off a phone. | 你能派人过来吗 我想在一个电话上取指纹 |
[30:20] | – Sure. Anything else? – No, that’s it. Just hurry. | -好 还有别的吗 -就这些了 快点 |
[30:23] | All right. You got it. | 好的 马上就办 |
[30:30] | And the Senator wanted to get your approval on these. | 参议员要我征得你的同意 |
[30:33] | What are they? | 这些是什么 |
[30:34] | Photographs for the Time magazine piece. | 时代杂志要刊登的照片 |
[30:36] | Right, I wanted to see those. | 让我来看看 |
[30:39] | Nice. | 不错 |
[30:42] | – Mom? – Hey. | -妈 -嗨 |
[30:45] | Use that one. | 用那张 |
[30:46] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[30:49] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | I talked to Dad. | 我和爸谈过了 |
[30:54] | – And? – And I’m a little confused. | -然后呢 -我现在有些迷茫 |
[30:57] | All night he’s been trying to convince me | 他整晚都想说服我 |
[30:59] | that it’s in this family’s best interest to air this thing about Nicole’s rape | 把妮可被强暴和吉布森的死公开 |
[31:02] | and the death of Lyle Gibson. | 是对这个家最好的 |
[31:02] | No, sweetheart. We don’t need to worry about that now. | 亲爱的 现在别担心那件事 |
[31:05] | No, that’s just it, we do have to. | 我受够了 我们必须担心 |
[31:09] | I know about Dr. Ferragamo. | 我知道佛莱格默医生的那件事 |
[31:14] | I know the fire was no accident. We got to do something. | 我知道那场大火不是意外 我们得做点什么 |
[31:17] | – Keith, look… – Dad wants to keep it quiet… | -听着 基斯 -爸想要对此保持沉默 |
[31:19] | – Don’t get yourself worked up. – I am worked up. | -别太激动 -我就是很激动 |
[31:22] | Hey. | 注意点 |
[31:24] | Covering up an accident is one thing, | 要掩饰一宗意外是一回事 |
[31:27] | but we’re talking about murder. | 可是真的谋杀就不一样了 |
[31:31] | – I’m going to the police. – You will do no such thing. | -我要去找警察 -不准去 |
[31:33] | I’m sorry. I’ve made up my mind. | 对不起 我已经决定了 |
[31:34] | You will listen to me, Keith! | 基斯 你要听我话 |
[31:43] | It is not your decision to make. | 还轮不到你做决定 |
[31:47] | Can’t beiieve you’re saying this. | 我不敢相信你这么说 |
[31:48] | That’s because you don’t know | 那是因为你不知道 |
[31:49] | what it takes to raise a family and to keep it safe. | 建立一个家庭并且维护它的安全要付出些什么 |
[31:52] | What does this have to do with safe? | 这和安全有什么关系 |
[31:53] | It has everything to do with it. | 关系可大了 |
[31:57] | Nothing is simple in life. | 生活没有那么简单的 |
[32:00] | Sometimes you just have to make a decision. | 有时候你必须作出决定 |
[32:02] | That is what we did, | 这就是我们做的 |
[32:03] | and you will respect that. Do you understand? | 你得尊重这个决定 明白了吗 |
[32:05] | I understand… | 明白了 |
[32:10] | Have Patty pack up your things. We have to leave the state today. | 让帕蒂整理好行李 我们今天就得离开了 |
[32:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:15] | They’ve done a threat assessment. | 他们进行了威胁评估 |
[32:16] | They claim it’s too dangerous to stay here. | 说是继续留在这里太危险了 |
[32:18] | – Where are we going? – Nellis Air Force Base, in Nevada. | -我们去哪 -内华达州的奈里斯空军基地 |
[32:22] | – Have you discussed this with Mike? – Of course. | -你和麦克讨论过这事了吗 -当然 |
[32:25] | He believes this isn’t a call | 他认为威胁评估这么说了 |
[32:27] | they would make unless the threat was imminent. | 代表威胁已经近在咫尺了 |
[32:29] | I thought you said that the man from the breakfast, Jack… | 你不是说早餐会上的那个人 杰克 |
[32:32] | …Bauer, was already in custody. | 鲍尔不是被拘留了 吗 |
[32:34] | He is, but he may not be working alone. | 的确 但可能不止他一个人 |
[32:38] | There are others | 还有同伙 |
[32:40] | that are after me. | 要我的命 |
[32:43] | So, let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[32:44] | Let’s get our things together. Let’s go. Now. | 收拾下我们的东西 快走吧 快 |
[32:46] | Come on, Keith. | 走吧 基斯 |
[33:04] | You didn’t call it in. | 你当时没打电话 |
[33:06] | I told you. As long as my family was in danger, | 我告诉过你 在我家人未脱离危险之前 |
[33:08] | I wanted to keep CTU out of it. | 我不想让反恐组介入 |
[33:15] | – Yeah? – Yeah, Tony. Chappelle’s ready for you. | -你好 -托尼 查普尔要见你 |
[33:18] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Hey, Tony. | 你好 托尼 |
[33:38] | Sir. | 长官 |
[33:39] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:44] | Did you know we have an important decision | 你知道我们不久就要对杰克·鲍尔 |
[33:46] | to make pretty soon about Jack Bauer. | 作出一个重大决定 |
[33:49] | Whether or not to pursue criminal and disciplinary charges. | 是否提出刑事和纪律指控 |
[33:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[33:54] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 我和你实话实说 |
[33:56] | This may boil down to your testimony | 这可能要取决于你的证词 |
[33:58] | as you seem to be | 你似乎是 |
[33:59] | the most impartial direct observer of last night’s events. | 昨晚事件中最客观的直接观察员 |
[34:07] | Let me save you some time, Mr. Chappelle. | 你别费力气了 查普尔先生 |
[34:12] | I’m not the biggest fan of Jack Bauer. | 我虽然不喜欢杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:16] | I don’t agree with the way he delegates authority | 我不认同他独揽大权的行事方式 |
[34:19] | and I don’t Iike the way he runs operations. | 我也不喜欢他组织行动的方式 |
[34:24] | But… | 但是… |
[34:27] | since midnight last night | 从昨天午夜开始 |
[34:29] | you won’t get me to disapprove of a single action he’s taken. | 我对他采取的单独行动没有任何异议 |
[34:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | You talked to Nicole? | 你和妮可谈过了吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah. They’re taking care of her. | 嗯 他们会照顾好她的 |
[35:02] | They’re going to meet us at the airport. | 他们和我们在机场见面 |
[35:05] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. Thanks. | 好 我会告诉他的 谢谢 |
[35:09] | That was the Pentagon. | 刚刚是五角大楼的电话 |
[35:11] | Remember after the Incident at the breakfast | 还记得早餐事件之后 |
[35:13] | you asked me to check out the name Jack Bauer? | 你让我查的那个杰克·鲍尔吗 |
[35:15] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[35:21] | He used to be in Special Forces. | 他以前在特种部队 |
[35:23] | Led a six-man team into Kosovo a couple years ago. | 几年前带领一个六人小队去过科索沃 |
[35:30] | That’s what it was. | 原来是这么回事 |
[35:33] | The Drazen mission. | 德拉任任务 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:36] | He handpicked his men and trained them. | 他挑选的人 并且对他们进行的训练 |
[35:39] | Only Bauer survived. | 只有鲍尔一人生还 |
[35:43] | He blames me for the loss of his team. | 他把队友的死怪罪于我 |
[35:46] | That’s what this is about. | 就是因为这个 |
[36:09] | Patty, Can you get this to Mrs. Palmer? | 帕蒂 你能把这个交给帕尔默夫人吗 |
[36:10] | I didn’t have time to pack it before she left. | 她离开之前我没来得及放进包里 |
[36:12] | – Aren’t you coming with me? – No. I’m taking a later flight. | -你不和我一起吗 -不了 我晚点再飞 |
[36:16] | I have an aunt in town. I promised my mom I’d visit. | 我在镇上有个阿姨 我答应我妈要去看她 |
[36:18] | She’s in a nursing home. | 她住在疗养院 |
[36:20] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | Okay, now we need to get the estimations on that one | 现在我们需要对那个进行一下评估 |
[36:26] | and make sure you fax that to the other office. | 然后把它传真给其他办公室 |
[36:41] | – Hold the elevator, please. – Sure | -按住电梯 拜托了 -好 |
[37:23] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[37:25] | I can’t stay long. | 我不能久留 |
[37:27] | Then we shouldn’t waste any time. | 那我们就别浪费时间了 |
[37:54] | Anything? | 有什么发现 |
[37:57] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[37:58] | That can’t be. I’m sure I saw him holding the phone. | 这不可能 我的确看到他拿起电话了 |
[38:00] | – Those prints have been wiped off. – But it doesn’t make sense. | -指纹已经被抹掉了 -但这说不通啊 |
[38:03] | Housekeeping didn’t come in. No one used the room. | 客房服务还没来 没人用过这间房 |
[38:06] | It wasn’t housekeeping. | 和客房服务没关系 |
[38:08] | There’s not a single print on that phone. | 电话上一个指纹也没有 |
[38:10] | This was done by a professional. | 这是专业人士所为 |
[38:18] | Yes, The grade of weapons there would be consistent with that scenario. | 没错 那里的武器级别和这种设想相符 |
[38:23] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[38:26] | – Green. – Alberta, It’s Nina. | -格伦 -阿尔伯塔 我是尼娜 |
[38:28] | I’d like permission to move Teri and Kim Bauer to the safe house now. | 我请求把特里和金·鲍尔转移到安全屋 |
[38:31] | Are they done there? | 他们那边完事了吗 |
[38:32] | Everything but the debrief. | 除了笔录其他都弄好了 |
[38:33] | I can do that myself, once we’re over there and settled in. | 等我们过去安顿好 笔录我可以自己做 |
[38:36] | – Fine. Do it. – Thank you. | -那好 去吧 -谢谢 |
[38:41] | The ultrasound showed the remnants of a small follicular cyst. | 超声波显示有残余的小卵泡囊肿 |
[38:45] | A cyst? | 囊肿 |
[38:46] | It must have burst. That’s what caused the pain. | 它一定是破了 所以才这么疼 |
[38:48] | The good news Is, | 好消息是 |
[38:49] | It’s the most common type of ovarian cyst, completely benign. | 这是最常见的一种卵泡囊肿 完全良性 |
[38:53] | – Why did it burst? – Could have been the assault. | -怎么会破了呢 -可能是强奸所致 |
[38:56] | It can also happen when your uterus enlarges. | 也可能发生于子宫扩大时 |
[38:58] | When was your last period? | 你上一次经期是什么时候 |
[39:00] | Last month. It’s due sometime this week. | 上个月 这个星期应该要来了 |
[39:02] | I’d like to do a pregnancy test just to rule it out. | 为排除可能性我得给你做一个怀孕测试 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:08] | Excuse me, Doctor. Teri, we need to go. | 打扰一下 医生 特里 我们得走了 |
[39:11] | Get your things. | 拿好你的东西 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry, we’re not finished here yet. | 不好意思 我们这儿还没完 |
[39:13] | Plans have changed. We must move them. | 计划有变 我们得转移她们了 |
[39:15] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[39:16] | We want to get you and Kim to the safe house now rather than wait. | 我们得把你和金送到安全屋 不能等了 |
[39:20] | Aren’t we safe here? | 我们在这儿不安全吗 |
[39:21] | Everything is fine. You’re just not as contained as we’d like to be. | 一切都好 只是达不到我们的安保标准 |
[39:24] | Kim! Come on! | 金 我们走吧 |
[39:29] | Kim, get your things. | 金 拿好你的东西 |
[39:30] | – Right now? – Now! Go. | -现在吗 -现在 快走 |
[39:49] | Here’s the test I was telling you about. | 这个就是我刚刚和你说的测试 |
[39:51] | I want you to take it as soon as possible. | 我希望你能尽快去做 |
[39:53] | Thank you. Thank you for everything. | 谢谢 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[40:34] | They’re leaving now. | 他们要离开了 |
[40:44] | His name was Theodore Cofell. | 他叫西奥多·科菲尔 |
[40:45] | We traced his finance company here to LA | 我们通过他们中转巴尔干半岛的那笔钱 |
[40:48] | from money that they rerouted from the Balkans. | 追查到他在洛杉矶的财务公司 |
[41:12] | Senator Palmer. | 帕尔默参议员 |
[41:15] | Can I help you, sir? | 有什么能帮您的 先生 |
[41:17] | I’m here to see Jack Bauer. | 我来找杰克·鲍尔 |