时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now… | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀一位总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter are in danger | 我的妻子和女儿正身处危险之中 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer. | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | And this is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[01:04] | I can go over your head, Mr. Almeida. | 我可以直接和你上司对话的 阿尔梅达先生 |
[01:06] | And I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[01:07] | there will be consequences. | 后果你承担不起 |
[01:09] | I apologize, Senator, but we do have protocol. | 很抱歉 参议员 但我只是按规办事 |
[01:12] | Our district director, Ryan Chappelle, | 我们的地区主管 莱恩·查普尔 |
[01:14] | is working on a clearance right now. | 正在设法为你取得权限 |
[01:15] | But if I could tell him why you’re here… | 但如果我能告诉他 你来这的原因的话 |
[01:16] | All he needs to know | 他只需要知道 |
[01:19] | is that I need to talk to Jack Bauer, and I need to do it now. | 我要和杰克·鲍尔谈话 而且现在就得谈 |
[01:24] | – Can I get you anything while… – No. | -我能否为你 -不 |
[01:48] | Chappelle. | 查普尔 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I don’t think I can stall the Senator much longer. | 我拖不住参议员多长时间了 |
[01:52] | He wants to know why he can’t see Jack. | 他想知道他为什么不能见杰克 |
[01:54] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么说的 |
[01:57] | I told him you were working on it. | 我告诉他 你正在试图为他取得权限 |
[01:59] | And he still didn’t say why he was here? | 而且他还是没说他来这的目的 |
[02:02] | No, he just wants to see Jack. | 没有 他就是要见杰克 |
[02:05] | Until I know more I don’t want to put those two together. | 在我掌握更多信息前 我不想让他俩见面 |
[02:08] | I’m checking it out now. | 我正在调查 |
[02:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:16] | So? | 所以呢 |
[02:17] | – You find out what Palmer’s doing here? – Not yet. | -你查出帕尔默为何来这了吗 -还没 |
[02:20] | Any new intel on the backup shooters? | 有后备枪手的新情报吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. An Alexis Drazen. | 有的 是个叫亚历克西斯·德拉任的人 |
[02:25] | Looks like he’s connected | 看上去他和另外两个枪手 |
[02:26] | to two other shooters, but for some reasons, | 有所联系 但由于某种原因 |
[02:28] | he stopped in DC for a couple of days | 他在华盛顿特区待了几天 |
[02:29] | before landing in LAX on Saturday. | 之后于周六在乘机抵达洛杉矶国际机场 |
[02:32] | There’s other inconsistencies. I’m still working on it. | 还有其他不一致的地方 我还在调查 |
[02:35] | – Where’s the report? – I routed it to Nina’s computer. | -报告在哪 -我把它送到尼娜的电脑去了 |
[02:38] | – Send me a copy, would you? – Yeah. | -也给我发一份 行吗 -可以 |
[02:45] | I still don’t understand why you’re taking us to a safe house. | 我还是不明白 为什么你要带我们去安全屋 |
[02:48] | Weren’t we supposed to answer questions at Jack’s office? | 我们不是应该在杰克的办公室回答问题吗 |
[02:51] | We’re going to do that at the safe house, now. | 我们现在去安全屋问你们问题 |
[02:53] | Is my dad going to be there? | 我爸会在哪儿吗 |
[02:55] | Not right away. Maybe when he’s done at CTU. | 他没法立刻去 可能反恐组那边忙完了再去 |
[03:00] | Are we okay, Nina? | 我们没事吧 尼娜 |
[03:02] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[03:04] | Right now, a small, controlled environment | 现在对你们来说最安全的 |
[03:05] | is the most secure place for both of you. | 就是一个小而可控的环境 |
[03:07] | Does Jack know you’re taking us? | 杰克知道你正带着我们走吗 |
[03:08] | Of course. Myers. | 当然知道 迈尔斯 |
[03:11] | We’re moving Teri and Kim to the safe house now. | 我们正在把特里和金转移到安全屋 |
[03:14] | We should be there soon. | 我们很快就会抵达 |
[03:15] | Mom, you never told me what the doctor said. | 妈 你还没告诉我医生说了什么 |
[03:22] | It was a cyst that burst. | 一个囊肿破了而已 |
[03:25] | She said it wasn’t serious. | 她说并不严重 |
[03:29] | – Then why did she… – Honey, there’s nothing to worry about. | -那她为什么 -亲爱的 没什么好担心 |
[03:33] | She said it would go away all by itself. | 她说会自然愈合的 |
[03:40] | Gaines first made contact with me on my cell phone. | 首先 盖恩斯用电话联络到了我 |
[03:43] | And he directed me to a car | 然后他指引我前往 |
[03:43] | in a parking lot of St. Mark’s hospital. | 圣马克医院停车场里的一辆车 |
[03:45] | The transmitter was in the car? | 发射器在车里吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah, that’s when he asked me to put it in my ear. | 对 然后他要我把发射器放进我的耳朵里 |
[03:51] | Can we take a break for a second? | 我们能休息一下吗 |
[03:54] | Please, could you find out for me | 拜托了 你能帮我问问 |
[03:55] | how my wife and daughter are doing at the clinic? | 我妻子和女儿在诊所的情况吗 |
[03:57] | Teri and Kim have already left the clinic. | 特里和金已经离开了诊所 |
[03:59] | What? | 什么 |
[04:00] | They’re fine. The doctor has cleared them. | 他们没事的 医生检查过了 |
[04:02] | Nina’s even moving them to a safe house. | 尼娜正把他们转移到安全屋 |
[04:03] | You knew they were moving my family and you didn’t tell me? | 你明知道他们在转移我家人 却不告诉我 |
[04:07] | That’s it. This is over. | 行吧 结束了 |
[04:09] | I don’t say another word. I want to speak to Chappelle. | 我什么都不会说 我要和查普尔谈话 |
[04:15] | Now, Alberta! | 立刻 阿尔伯塔 |
[04:27] | You’re exhausting. | 你太能干了 |
[04:30] | I was surprised you called last night. | 我很惊讶你昨晚打给我 |
[04:33] | I didn’t think I’d see you again after DC. | 我以为在特区见过之后我们就不会见面了 |
[04:38] | Not really that easy, you know. | 其实挺难接受的 |
[04:42] | Will you have another break later in the day? | 今天晚些你还会有休息时间吗 |
[04:53] | The Senator has to leave town this afternoon. | 参议员今天下午要出城 |
[04:55] | He’s going to Nevada. | 他要去内华达 |
[04:59] | Only a few of us were told about it | 我们之中只有少数几个被告知了这件事 |
[05:01] | and I am one of the ones who has to go with him. | 而且我是其中得和他同行的一个 |
[05:06] | – You have to hold his hand? – In so many words. | -你得握他的手 -一点不错 |
[05:12] | Is it too much to hope | 要期望你在内华达有空闲时间 |
[05:14] | that you might have some free time in Nevada? | 是不是期望过高了 |
[05:17] | You would want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[05:19] | If you want me. | 如果你想见我 |
[05:41] | You know, this is a pretty big shower. | 这浴室挺大的 |
[05:43] | There’s room enough for two. | 可以同时容纳两个人 |
[05:44] | I’m on my way. | 我来了 |
[05:47] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[05:49] | Senator Palmer, what can I do for you? | 帕尔默参议员 我能为你做什么 |
[05:51] | I’m trying to talk to a CTU agent named Jack Bauer. | 我要和一个叫杰克·鲍尔的反恐组特工谈话 |
[05:54] | – Where are you? – CTU Los Angeles. | -你在哪 -洛杉矶反恐组 |
[05:56] | They say I need clearance, but it’s taking forever. | 他们说我需要取得权限 但花的时间太长了 |
[06:00] | Not a problem. Who’s in charge over there? | 没问题 那里是谁负责 |
[06:02] | Ryan Chappelle. | 莱恩·查普尔 |
[06:04] | Yeah, okay. I’ll take care of this right away. | 好的 我现在就来解决 |
[06:07] | Thank you, Alan. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[06:08] | I owe you. | 算是我欠你的 |
[06:13] | Senator Palmer. | 帕尔默参议员 |
[06:15] | Ryan Chappelle. | 莱恩·查普尔 |
[06:17] | What seems to be the problem, Ryan? | 出了什么问题吗 莱恩 |
[06:19] | Why can’t I get in to see agent Bauer? | 我为什么不能进去见鲍尔特工 |
[06:21] | Please forgive the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[06:23] | When an agent is under internal investigation, | 当特工接受内部调查时 |
[06:25] | procedure is to keep him | 按规矩来说 受查者 |
[06:26] | isolated until he’s been fully interrogated. | 在整个审讯结束之前都应被隔离 |
[06:29] | It’s really out of my hands. | 我真的没法干涉 |
[06:32] | Even if I could help you with your investigation? | 就算我能给你的审讯提供帮助也不行 |
[06:34] | Mr. Chappelle. | 查普尔先生 |
[06:36] | Alan Optican from the Pentagon is on the line for you. | 五角大楼的艾伦·欧普提肯在等你接电话 |
[06:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:43] | Chappelle. | 查普尔 |
[06:44] | Alan Optican, Department of Defense. | 艾伦·欧普提肯 国防部 |
[06:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:47] | From now on, the Senator is to be given carte blanche. | 从现在开始 参议员被给予全权 |
[06:50] | You make sure he gets whatever he needs. | 你要确保他得到他想要的 |
[06:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:53] | – Understood? – Of course, sir. | -明白吗 -明白 长官 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Bring Jack Bauer down here right away. | 现在就把杰克·鲍尔带过来 |
[07:06] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[07:07] | for helping me cut through the red tape. | 为我省去那些繁文缛节 |
[07:13] | I want all your cameras and recording equipment shut down. | 把你的摄像头和录制设备全部关掉 |
[07:18] | This is going to be a private conversation. | 这将是一次私人谈话 |
[07:21] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[07:23] | I’ll make sure the room is secure. | 我会确保房间不被监控 |
[07:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:31] | Hey, Jack. | 喂 杰克 |
[07:33] | Nina called, wanted me to tell you Teri and Kim are fine. | 尼娜打来了 要我告诉你特里和金没事 |
[07:38] | – Who’s guarding the house? – Paulson and Breeher. | -谁在看守房子 -保尔森和布里赫 |
[07:41] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[07:42] | Also, Chappelle wants to see you in the conference room. | 还有 查普尔要在会议室见你 |
[07:46] | Good. | 好的 |
[07:50] | Thanks a lot, Tony. | 非常感谢 托尼 |
[07:59] | Milo, sorry I had to switch the cards on you last night. | 麦罗 抱歉昨晚偷换了你手上的卡 |
[08:02] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[08:04] | No problem. We understand what you were going through. | 没事的 我们明白你的处境 |
[08:07] | Thanks for your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[08:19] | Senator Palmer. | 帕尔默参议员 |
[08:21] | Leave us. | 你们走 |
[08:25] | – I’ll be outside. – Thank you. | -我就在外面 -谢谢 |
[08:27] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[08:30] | Sit. | 坐 |
[08:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[08:37] | I want to know who’s working with you. | 我想知道 你和谁一起工作 |
[08:40] | In which context, sir? | 你指的是什么 长官 |
[08:42] | Right here, right now. | 就是现在 就在这里 |
[08:44] | We’re going to put an end to this. | 我们要了结这事 |
[08:45] | Sir, I don’t know what the people here have been telling you | 长官 我不知道这里的人都和你说了些什么 |
[08:47] | I know why you want me dead, Mr. Bauer. | 我知道你想要我的命 鲍尔先生 |
[08:48] | Want you dead, senator? | 要你的命 参议员 |
[08:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:50] | Kosovo. | 科索沃 |
[08:54] | Kosovo? | 科索沃 |
[08:55] | I know you hold me responsible for the men you lost there. | 我知道你要我对你在那牺牲的手下负责 |
[08:58] | Two years ago today. | 两年前的今日 |
[09:01] | You know about Operation Nightfall? | 你知道黄昏行动的事 |
[09:03] | I authorized the mission. | 行动是我授权的 |
[09:06] | I know you took out Victor Drazen and his inner circle. | 我知道你干掉了维克托·德拉任和他的心腹 |
[09:09] | I know you lost six men in the process. | 我知道你在行动中损失了六名部下 |
[09:11] | – You think I want revenge for the death of my men? – Yes, I do. | -你觉得我想为我部下的死复仇 -是的 |
[09:14] | With all due respect, Senator, | 恕我直言 参议员 |
[09:15] | I almost died today trying to protect you. | 今天为了保护你 我差点丢了性命 |
[09:18] | If I blame anyone for the death | 如果我要为我部下在科索沃的牺牲 |
[09:19] | of my men in Kosovo, sir, | 而怪罪任何人的话 长官 |
[09:20] | I blame myself. | 我只能怪我自己 |
[09:21] | – Then what were you doing at the power plant? – I was trying… | -那你在发电厂做了些什么 -我是要 |
[09:28] | The reason why I went for that Secret Service agent’s gun | 我要那个特工处特工的枪是为了 |
[09:31] | was to try and get you out of the room without giving myself away. | 在不暴露自己的情况下把你送出房间 |
[09:37] | The people that want you dead, they had kidnapped my family. | 要你死的人绑架了我家人 |
[09:40] | They threatened to kill them if | 如果我不帮助他们进行暗杀 |
[09:41] | I didn’t assist them in the assassination attempt. | 他们威胁要杀害我的家人 |
[09:47] | They didn’t tell you any of this | 你进来的时候 他们没和你 |
[09:49] | when you came in, did they, sir? | 说这些 对吧 长官 |
[09:52] | No. | 没有 |
[10:04] | It’s the truth. | 事实就是这样 |
[10:06] | You can verify it with Chappelle. | 你可以去问查普尔 |
[10:29] | They’re just arriving at the safe house. | 他们刚刚抵达安全屋 |
[10:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:32] | Show visuals. | 显示画面 |
[10:43] | This way, Mrs. Bauer. | 这边请 鲍尔夫人 |
[10:46] | These are agents Ted Paulson and Jeff Breeher. | 这是特工泰德·保尔森和杰夫·布里赫 |
[10:49] | They’ve worked with Jack for many years. They’re two of our best. | 他们和杰克共事了很多年 能力很强 |
[10:52] | This is Jack’s wife, Teri, and their daughter Kim. | 这是杰克的妻子 特里 和他们的女儿金 |
[10:54] | – Hi. – Hi, Kim. | -你好 -你好 金 |
[10:57] | Where do you want us? | 你要我们在哪守着 |
[10:58] | One in and one out. | 一个里面一个外面 |
[11:12] | It’s not exactly home, but it’s relatively comfortable. | 这儿算不上家 但相对舒服 |
[11:24] | There are motion detectors every ten yards. | 每九米就有一个运动检测器 |
[11:27] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这儿待多久 |
[11:28] | We’ll worry about that after we finish debriefing you. | 告诉你有关情况后再来关心那个 |
[11:32] | Nina, where’s the bathroom? | 尼娜 浴室在哪 |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对了 |
[11:34] | There’s one in each bedroom, right through there. | 每间卧室里都有一个 就在那边 |
[11:37] | If you’d both like to clean up before we get started, please do. | 如果你俩想在开始前梳洗一番 请便吧 |
[12:27] | I was the head of the | 我曾是 |
[12:28] | Special Defense Appropriations Committee in the Senate. | 参议院中的特殊国防拨款委员会主任 |
[12:32] | Which is just a euphemism for “Covert operations.” | 其实就是”隐蔽行动”的委婉说法 |
[12:35] | Three years ago, the CIA brought to my attention | 三年前 中情局让我注意到了 |
[12:38] | atrocities committed by Victor Drazen In Kosovo. | 维克托·德拉任在科索沃犯下的暴行 |
[12:42] | Massacres, torture, ethnic cleansing. | 屠杀 酷刑 种族清洗 |
[12:46] | The man was a monster. | 那人是个怪物 |
[12:48] | And was gaining support. | 而且有人支持他 |
[12:50] | I tried to go through the usual channels | 我试图通过常规渠道解决问题 |
[12:52] | but I couldn’t get anyone to work quickly enough. | 但没人能足够快地完成任务 |
[12:55] | So I contacted the one person I knew | 所以我联系了那个 |
[12:58] | who could get the job done. | 能搞定这事的人 |
[13:00] | Have him terminated, off the books. | 干掉他 再抹去记录 |
[13:03] | And that would be Robert Ellis? | 那人是罗伯特·埃利斯吧 |
[13:05] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[13:08] | Ellis was funded through a discretionary fund of my committee. | 埃利斯由我的委员会的自主资金赞助 |
[13:11] | His job was to implement the covert missions | 他的职责是执行秘密任务 |
[13:14] | and see to it that no names were leaked. | 并确保没有任何人的身份被泄露 |
[13:18] | Now we’re both on somebody’s list. | 现在我们都在某人的名单上了 |
[13:23] | So this is payback for what happened that day. | 所以这是对那天发生的事情的报复 |
[13:26] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[13:29] | But if someone could put your name and my name on a list together | 但如果有人把你我的名字写在同一份名单上 |
[13:33] | that means they should be able to find Robert Ellis, too. | 就意味着他们应该也能找到罗伯特·埃利斯 |
[13:37] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[13:45] | Four sixes. | 四个六 |
[13:50] | Let’s see ’em. | 咱们来瞧瞧 |
[13:56] | I knew it. I saw it in your eyes. | 我就知道 我从你眼睛里看出来了 |
[13:59] | If you could read what’s in my eyes | 如果你能看穿我 |
[14:00] | you’d crawl under a rock and cry. | 你就等死吧 |
[14:09] | Go again. | 再来一次 |
[14:18] | – Ellis. – Bobby, this is David Palmer. | -埃利斯 -波比 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[14:21] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在逗我吧 |
[14:22] | I’m not. I’m here with Jack Bauer. | 没有 我和杰克·鲍尔在一起 |
[14:27] | Get lost. | 滚 |
[14:32] | What are you doing in the same room with Bauer? | 你和鲍尔同处一室干吗 |
[14:34] | I went through a lot of trouble | 为了让你俩见不了面 |
[14:35] | to make sure you two never meet each other. | 我可费了不少功夫 |
[14:37] | Someone close to Victor Drazen seems to | 某个和维克托·德拉任有密切联系的人 |
[14:39] | have connected us. | 把我们再次连在了一起 |
[14:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:42] | Someone wants me dead, | 有人要我的命 |
[14:44] | and it appears they want Bauer, too. Today. | 而且貌似也要鲍尔的命 就在今天 |
[14:47] | The two-year anniversary of Nightfall. | 黄昏行动两周年纪念日 |
[14:50] | I’m the only one who even | 我才是唯一一个知道 |
[14:51] | knows you both were involved in Nightfall. | 你们两个都参与了黄昏行动的人 |
[14:53] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[14:55] | And if we’re on the list, it’s likely you are, too. | 而且如果我们在名单上 你很有可能也在 |
[14:58] | – Let me talk to Bauer. – I’m right here, Bob. | -让我和鲍尔说话 -我在呢 波比 |
[15:00] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:02] | – You still at CTU? – Yeah. | -你还在反恐组 -对 |
[15:04] | If we are gonna source this, we gonna need each other’s help. | 要追查这件事的话 我们得通力合作 |
[15:07] | Unfortunately, over the last 12 hours | 不幸的是 在过去的12个小时里 |
[15:09] | I’ve had to cut a few corners. | 我不得不另辟蹊径 |
[15:11] | I’m being investigated right now. My hands are tied. | 我正被调查中 没法放开手脚 |
[15:14] | Get them untied. David can help you there. | 那就放开手脚 大卫能帮你 |
[15:17] | If this is about revenge, | 如果这是复仇 |
[15:18] | it has to be someone connected to your team… | 那肯定是和你的团队有关的人 |
[15:20] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[15:21] | No one on my team knew of the Senator’s involvement. | 我的团队里没人知道参议员的参与 |
[15:24] | Then it has to be Drazen’s group. | 那就是德拉任的人 |
[15:26] | I’ll retrieve the closed file on Nightfall. | 我会检索黄昏行动中封存的文件 |
[15:29] | It’ll contain the names of Drazen’s associates. | 其中会包含德拉任同伙的名字 |
[15:32] | That’ll take a few minutes. | 要花几分钟 |
[15:34] | In the meantime, you need to pick up a trail on the money. | 与此同时 你得从资金方面入手调查 |
[15:37] | Odds are it’s funded through Belgium. | 很有可能是通过比利时资助的 |
[15:39] | Can you get to your K-3 accounts from there? | 你能从那得到你的K-3账户吗 |
[15:41] | Yes, if I get reinstated. | 可以的 如果我复职了的话 |
[15:43] | All right, start there. | 好的 从那儿入手 |
[15:45] | We’ll compare names when we talk again. Where can I reach you? | 我们再次通话时来对比名字 在哪能找到你 |
[15:48] | CTU, Los Angeles office. | 反恐组 洛杉矶办公室 |
[15:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:40] | Teri? | 特里 |
[16:43] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[16:44] | I put some clean clothes on the bed. | 我在床上放了些干净的衣服 |
[16:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | They called me back in and said you decided not to fly out. | 他们叫我回来说你决定不乘航班了 |
[17:03] | What happened? Aren’t we going to Nevada? | 怎么了 我们不是要去内华达吗 |
[17:05] | Apparently not, | 不去了 |
[17:05] | the Senator felt he needed to take care of something first. | 参议员要先处理一些事 |
[17:08] | He thought we’d be safest here. | 他觉得我们待在这儿最安全 |
[17:09] | Are you going to take a later flight? | 那你要乘稍晚的航班吗 |
[17:10] | I don’t know. I hope so. | 不知道 希望如此 |
[17:12] | Call the Times, tell them | 打给《时代周刊》 告诉他们 |
[17:14] | I’ll do that phoner, 45 minutes. | 我会做那个电话采访 四十五分钟 |
[17:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:35] | – You miss me yet? – Of course. | -想我了吗 -当然 |
[17:38] | I hope you didn’t book your flight to Nevada. | 我希望你还没预定去内华达的机票 |
[17:40] | I was just about to. | 我刚要定呢 |
[17:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[17:44] | We might not be going. | 我们可能不去了 |
[17:46] | When will you know? | 你什么时候能知道具体消息 |
[17:48] | About an hour. | 大概一个小时后 |
[17:51] | If you stay in town, will you remain at the hotel? | 如果你待在这儿 你会一直在酒店里吗 |
[17:54] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[17:54] | they might switch us at the last minute for security reasons. | 他们最后可能会临时换人 出于安全考虑 |
[17:57] | Either way, I’ll let you know where I am. | 无论如何 我会让你知道我在哪的 |
[18:01] | I can still smell your perfume on my skin. | 我仍然能在我的皮肤上闻到你的香水味 |
[18:05] | I’ll call you as soon as I know. | 我一有消息就告诉你 |
[18:10] | – Is that the girl? – Yes. | -是那个女孩吗 -是的 |
[18:13] | Palmer might not be leaving after all. | 帕尔默可能不走了 |
[18:16] | Better for us. | 那对我们来说更好 |
[18:19] | Was there any problem getting rid of Gaines’ people? | 做掉盖恩斯的人很难吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 没有 |
[18:24] | You should never have used him. I told you it was a mistake. | 你就不该用他 我告诉过你 那是个错误 |
[18:28] | Fine. You fixed the mistake. | 好吧 你弥补了错误 |
[18:31] | Now let’s move on. | 现在我们继续吧 |
[18:41] | She looks like Martina. | 她长得像玛蒂娜 |
[18:46] | Our sister is dead, Andre. | 我们的妹妹已经死了 安德烈 |
[18:49] | Leave it alone. | 放下吧 |
[18:56] | Have you spoken to Jovan and Mishko? | 你同约万和米希寇谈过了吗 |
[18:58] | They have their targets in sight. | 他们已经盯好了目标 |
[19:01] | And as for Palmer | 至于帕尔默 |
[19:03] | I give you my word, he will be dead by midnight. | 我向你保证 他午夜前就会丧命 |
[19:15] | – Do you have any toothpaste? – Yeah, honey, it’s right there. | -你有牙膏吗 -有的 亲爱的 在那 |
[19:29] | That’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:29] | The doctor just wanted me to take it as a precaution. | 医生要我保险起见而已 |
[19:40] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[19:42] | Kim? | 金 |
[19:44] | What? | 干吗 |
[19:50] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[19:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:59] | What happened to you today? How is that possible? | 你今天怎么了 怎么可能怀孕 |
[20:01] | No, it was dad, of course, | 不 当然是你爸的 |
[20:02] | but, with tests like this, it takes time… | 但是 这种测验得花时间 |
[20:05] | You and dad were trying to have a kid | 你和爸想要孩子 |
[20:06] | and you didn’t tell me about it? | 却没告诉我 |
[20:07] | No, honey, it wasn’t like that. | 不 亲爱的 不是这样的 |
[20:10] | Kim. | 金 |
[20:12] | Kim. | 金 |
[20:13] | – What? – Please. | -干吗 -拜托 |
[20:15] | This is just as much a shock to me as it is to you. | 这对我来说 和你一样震惊 |
[20:18] | Dad and I used birth control. | 你爸和我用了避孕措施 |
[20:20] | It’s protection, but It’s never 100 percent. | 尽管有保护措施 但不是百分百有效的 |
[20:23] | No, whatever. It’s your life. | 随你的便 这是你的生活 |
[20:24] | You don’t need my permission to do anything. | 你想干吗不用我的允许 |
[20:25] | I’m not asking for your permission, Kimberly. | 我没要你允许 金伯莉 |
[20:30] | Once in a while, | 偶尔 |
[20:30] | you have to think about what another person is going through. | 你也得想想别人在经历什么 |
[20:35] | Honey, I just found out I’m pregnant. | 亲爱的 我刚刚才知道我怀孕了 |
[20:40] | You don’t think that terrifies me? | 你不觉得我也吓坏了吗 |
[20:45] | It does. | 我吓坏了 |
[20:52] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[21:06] | Are there any other names | HK名单上 |
[21:07] | on the HK Iist that you recognize, David? | 还有你认识的名字吗 大卫 |
[21:09] | Rich Dolan, Michael Redman. That’s it. | 瑞驰·多兰 迈克尔·雷德曼 就这些 |
[21:12] | – They weren’t cleared till after the op. – Come on in. | -任务结束前他们都未获授权 -进来 |
[21:15] | I’ll use what we have so far. | 我会用我们目前掌握的信息 |
[21:16] | I shouldn’t be here. Green’s got me on priority. | 我不应该在这儿 格林给了我优先级 |
[21:19] | I cleared it with Green. | 我让格林这么做的 |
[21:20] | – Okay, Bob, he’s here. – Milo. | -好了 鲍勃 他在这儿 -麦罗 |
[21:23] | Yeah. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:25] | Don’t worry about me. | 别考虑我 |
[21:27] | I see you opened some sockets up to MI5. | 我看你打开过军情五处的套接口 |
[21:30] | – Yeah, how did you know that? – Doesn’t matter. | -你是怎么知道的 -这不重要 |
[21:33] | Right now, we’re trying to hook up some names. | 现在我们在试图找几个名字 |
[21:35] | I’m going to help you. | 我会帮助你们的 |
[21:36] | What’s your login ID and password? | 你的登录名和密码是什么 |
[21:39] | Give it to him. | 告诉他 |
[21:43] | The login ID is “L-F-N.” | 登录名是L-F-N |
[21:46] | Password’s “foothill 94022” lower case. | 密码是foothill94022 小写 |
[21:52] | Okay, hang on. | 好的 等一下 |
[21:56] | Okay. Looks like we’ve got some partial results. | 好了 看起来我们得到了一部分结果 |
[21:59] | Partial? | 一部分 |
[22:00] | Yeah. Looks like there’s something missing here. | 是的 信息似乎有点不全 |
[22:03] | What do you mean, Bob? | 你在说什么 鲍勃 |
[22:08] | Something’s been removed. | 有些信息被删除了 |
[22:10] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查一下 |
[22:13] | Meanwhile, Milo, I’m going to… | 与此同时 麦罗 我会… |
[22:16] | I’m going to send a file to your server. | 我会给你的服务器上发一份文件 |
[22:20] | Why don’t you print out hard copies for Jack and David? | 你给杰克和大卫打印个纸质版吧 |
[22:23] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks, Milo. | -好的 没问题 -谢谢 麦罗 |
[22:41] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[22:45] | Feels like I haven’t eaten in years. | 我感觉像是好几年都没吃上饭了 |
[22:53] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很好 不是吗 |
[22:54] | Not being afraid anymore. | 不再害怕了 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry, Mom. I was being really stupid before. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 我之前说了蠢话 |
[23:07] | When are you going to tell Dad? | 你打算什么时候告诉爸爸 |
[23:14] | You know what? | 其实吧 |
[23:18] | Right now. | 现在就说 |
[23:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:35] | CTU, Almeida. | 反恐组 阿尔梅达 |
[23:36] | Hi, Tony, it’s Teri Bauer calling. | 你好 托尼 我是特里·鲍尔 |
[23:38] | Could I talk to Jack, please? | 我能和杰克说话吗 |
[23:40] | Hi, Teri. Actually, it’s a bad time. | 你好 特里 实在不巧 |
[23:42] | He’s kind of busy right now. | 他现在有点忙 |
[23:45] | Could you tell him to call me back? It’s important. | 你能叫他给我回电吗 这很重要 |
[23:48] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:51] | I really wanted to hear his reaction. | 我真的想听到他的反应 |
[23:54] | I’m so lucky to have you. Baby. | 有你在我很幸运 宝贝 |
[24:06] | Hi. Sorry, but we really need to start the debrief. | 不好意思 但是我们得开始笔录了 |
[24:09] | CTU’s eager to find out what you know. | 反恐组很想弄清楚你们都知道些什么 |
[24:11] | – We’re ready. – Yeah. | -我们准备好了 -是的 |
[24:12] | Great. I’d like to start with just you, Teri. | 很好 我想先从你自己开始 特里 |
[24:15] | Fine. | 好的 |
[24:20] | I think I’m going to go to my room. | 我想回我的房间去 |
[24:22] | That’s a good idea, honey. You should try and get some rest. | 是个好主意 亲爱的 你该试着休息一下 |
[24:28] | This is standard procedure. We’re going to put you on videotape. | 这是标准程序 我们要录下这次交谈 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:03] | – Yeah. – Hi, Rick? | -喂 -你好 瑞克 |
[25:06] | Hey, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[25:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah. I just lost a little blood. | 是的 我只是失了点血 |
[25:12] | You need to see a doctor. You don’t sound good. | 你得去看医生 你听起来不太好 |
[25:15] | I need a few days’ rest, that’s all. | 我需要休息几天 没别的 |
[25:17] | You should turn yourself in. I mean, you can get medical attention. | 你该去自首 你会得到医疗帮助的 |
[25:20] | I can also get arrested. | 我也会被逮捕的 |
[25:22] | You helped us escape. I mean, I’ll tell them that. | 你帮我们逃脱了 我会告诉他们这个的 |
[25:25] | No! | 不 |
[25:28] | Don’t tell them anything about me. | 别跟他们提我 |
[25:32] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[25:32] | My mom’s already being questioned. | 我妈妈已经在被问询了 |
[25:34] | They’re going to ask about you. | 他们会问到你的 |
[25:35] | I’m next. I can’t lie. | 我是下一个 我不能说谎 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:40] | Don’t. | 那就别说谎 |
[25:43] | Just tell them that I | 就告诉他们 |
[25:44] | didn’t know anything about what was going on, | 我什么都不知道 |
[25:46] | and that Dan threatened me. He had a gun. | 丹威胁了我 他手里有枪 |
[25:51] | Okay, but promise me you’ll turn yourself in. | 好的 但是向我保证你会自首 |
[25:55] | I got to think this through. I’m not like you, Kim. | 我得考虑一下 我和你不一样 金 |
[25:58] | I don’t come from a good family. | 我不出身于优越的家庭 |
[26:00] | System’s not going to give me a break. | 司法系统不会放过我的 |
[26:02] | It’s your only way out of this, Rick. | 这是你唯一的出路 瑞克 |
[26:05] | I brought you to Gaines. | 我把你带给了盖恩斯 |
[26:07] | That’s kidnapping. | 这是绑架 |
[26:09] | They could put me in jail for the rest of my life. | 他们会判我无期徒刑的 |
[26:24] | What’s incredible to me is that none of this | 让我难以相信的是这和 |
[26:26] | has nothing to do with me running for president. | 我竞选总统无关 |
[26:31] | It has nothing to do with the primary. | 这和初选也无关 |
[26:37] | It has nothing to do with my being black. | 这和我的肤色无关 |
[26:44] | It’s just revenge for taking out Victor Drazen. | 这只是场为了维克托·德拉任的复仇 |
[26:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:57] | – Hello? – David, It’s Sherry. | -喂 -大卫 我是雪莉 |
[26:59] | Are you back at the hotel? | 你回宾馆了吗 |
[27:01] | Yes. Where are you? – I’m at CTU, | 是的 你在哪儿 -我在反恐组 |
[27:04] | a government agency. | 一个政府机构 |
[27:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:08] | There are some things I have to take care of. | 我有些事需要处理 |
[27:10] | David, what’s going on? | 大卫 出什么事了 |
[27:13] | I’m trying to find out who’s attempting to kill me, Sherry. | 我要查明谁想杀我 雪莉 |
[27:17] | I’ve got to go. Just wait for me at the hotel, okay? | 我得挂了 在宾馆等我好吗 |
[27:21] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -拜拜 |
[27:29] | It just doesn’t stop. | 这一切就是停不下来 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry this is happening to you, sir. | 我很抱歉这一切发生在你身上 先生 |
[27:40] | You’ve been detained. | 你被拘留了 |
[27:42] | Your family’s been kidnapped | 你的家庭被绑架了 |
[27:45] | and you’re concerned about me? | 而你却在担心我 |
[27:51] | That didn’t have anything to do with the election. | 我不是在愁大选 |
[27:54] | That was about my son. | 是想起了我儿子 |
[27:57] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[27:59] | I just realized today… | 我今天才意识到 |
[28:02] | …that I haven’t always been there for him. | 我没有总陪在他身边 |
[28:08] | And what’s killing me | 令我备受煎熬的是 |
[28:11] | is that he’s always been there for me. | 他却总是陪伴着我 |
[28:19] | Being the son of a politician isn’t easy. | 做政治家的儿子并不容易 |
[28:24] | Being a son, or a daughter, | 做一个儿子 女儿 |
[28:28] | or a father, | 或者父亲 |
[28:31] | none of it is easy. | 这些都不容易 |
[28:38] | Your wife and daughter okay? | 你的妻女还好吗 |
[28:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:46] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[28:58] | Okay. Try to be relaxed. I just have a few questions. | 好了 试着放松点 我只是有几个问题 |
[29:04] | This just came in from Ellis. I organized it into three sections. | 埃利斯刚传来了这个 我把它归为三部分 |
[29:08] | Cross-references are in the first part. | 交叉对照是第一部分 |
[29:10] | After that is a summary of Operation Nightfall. | 那之后是黄昏行动的总结 |
[29:13] | Details that may or may not be important, I put in the last part. | 可能不重要的细节 我放在了最后一部分 |
[29:15] | – Any word on the missing file? – No, not yet. | -有什么关于缺失文件的线索吗 -还没有 |
[29:18] | Okay, thanks, Milo. | 好的 谢谢 麦罗 |
[29:25] | What is the ambassador to Libya doing on this list? | 这名单上为什么会有利比亚大使的名字 |
[29:28] | Probably helped keep Drazen’s money separate from the government. | 可能帮忙从政府手里把德拉任的钱藏起来 |
[29:31] | We’ve had our eye on him for quite some time. | 我们盯了他有段时间了 |
[29:35] | Do you know Raniel Bonnier? | 你知道雷尼尔·博尼尔吗 |
[29:37] | – No. Who’s he? – He’s out of North Africa. | -不知道 他是谁 -他在北非 |
[29:40] | Some higher-ups at District thought | 几个地区高级领导人认为 |
[29:41] | he was trying to set up terrorist cells in the U.S. | 他试图在美国建立起恐怖主义小组 |
[29:55] | Jack. Page 4. | 杰克 第四页 |
[29:57] | Second paragraph down. | 下数第二段 |
[30:07] | Drazen’s wife and daughter were in the bunker? | 德拉任的妻女当时在地堡里 |
[30:10] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这个吗 |
[30:12] | This wasn’t in our initial report. | 这不在我们原始报告里 |
[30:14] | They died in the explosion. | 他们在爆炸里死掉了 |
[30:17] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:20] | This is an eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 以牙还牙 |
[30:22] | We took out Drazen and his family, | 我们剿灭了德拉任和他全家 |
[30:24] | and now someone wants mine. | 现在有人想要灭了我和我的家人 |
[30:27] | Who’s in charge of protecting your family? | 谁负责保护你的家人 |
[30:30] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[30:32] | Who has the authority to add security to your family? | 谁有权加强对你家人的安保 |
[30:35] | Chappelle. | 查普尔 |
[30:37] | Yes, Senator? | 什么事 参议员 |
[30:39] | Could you send in Mr. Chappelle right away? | 麻烦立刻把查普尔先生叫进来 |
[30:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[30:43] | So there was nothing else you saw or heard… | 你没看见或听见任何 |
[30:45] | …that gave you a glimpse Into their operation? | 关于他们行动的蛛丝马迹 |
[30:47] | No. That’s it. | 没有 就这些了 |
[30:49] | They really didn’t talk much in front of us. | 他们基本不在我们面前交谈 |
[30:52] | Tell me about this boy Rick. You said he helped you? | 给我讲讲这个男孩瑞克 你说他帮了你们 |
[30:54] | – Yeah. – How? | -是的 -怎么帮的 |
[30:56] | Different ways. But mainly, | 他帮了好多 但主要是 |
[30:58] | he gave us a gun and he helped us escape. | 他给了我们一把枪 他帮我们逃出来了 |
[31:01] | How’d he get a gun? | 他怎么拿到枪的 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:05] | – You don’t know his last name? – No. | -你不知道他姓什么 -不知道 |
[31:07] | I don’t think Kimberly does, either, but you can ask her. | 我觉得金柏莉也不知道 但是你可以问下她 |
[31:10] | How did she meet him? | 她怎么认识他的 |
[31:12] | Through her friend Janet York. | 通过她的朋友珍妮特·约克 |
[31:17] | Everyone used to tell me, “Wait until she’s a teenager. | 以前所有人都告诉我 等她长成一个青少年 |
[31:20] | “You’ll finally understand the meaning of the word ‘worry.”‘ | 你才会终于体会到担心是什么滋味 |
[31:24] | I’m sure she’ll grow out of it. | 我相信她会成熟起来的 |
[31:26] | Jack says she’s basically a level-headed kid. | 杰克说她总是个冷静的孩子 |
[31:29] | Jack talks about Kim? | 杰克谈起过金 |
[31:32] | Just the usual stuff. | 只是些平常的事 |
[31:34] | That surprises me. | 我很惊讶 |
[31:37] | Jack’s work always seems so serious and secretive. | 杰克的工作看起来总是特别严肃秘密 |
[31:40] | It’s hard to picture him | 很难想象他 |
[31:40] | sitting around the office talking about his family. | 坐在办公室里谈论他的家庭 |
[31:44] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[31:46] | …at lunch, he’ll bring up something if something’s on his mind. | 吃午饭时 要是他有心事 他就会讲一讲 |
[31:54] | So do you think Rick had the confidence of Ira Gaines, | 你觉得瑞克是否得到组织的领导者 |
[31:56] | the leader of the group? | 艾拉·盖恩斯的信任 |
[31:59] | I really couldn’t tell you that. | 我真的不能确定 |
[32:02] | Nina, could I ask you a question? | 尼娜 我能问你个问题吗 |
[32:04] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[32:06] | When Jack and I were separated… | 当杰克和我分居的时候 |
[32:12] | …did he ever talk about me? | 他有没有谈起过我 |
[32:18] | Jack never discussed his marriage. | 杰克从来不讲他的婚姻 |
[32:22] | Sometimes he would talk about Kim. | 有时他会说起金 |
[32:25] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[32:33] | We all knew he was going through a very hard time, | 我们都知道他当时过得很艰难 |
[32:36] | and that he missed you both very much. | 他非常想念你们两个 |
[32:45] | When Jack and I got back together again, | 杰克和我复合后 |
[32:49] | he told me that he’d been with someone else. | 他告诉我他曾经和别人交往过 |
[32:56] | I told him it didn’t matter what I did, what he did, | 我告诉他 我们在分开的时候 |
[33:00] | when we were apart, that was in the past | 做过什么并不重要 那都是过去了 |
[33:02] | that the only thing that | 唯一重要的事是 |
[33:03] | mattered was what we did from that point on. | 我们从那以后要怎么做 |
[33:14] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 那个人是你 是不是 |
[33:19] | Teri. | 特里 |
[33:24] | I saw it when we got off the helicopter. | 我们下直升机时我就看到了 |
[33:29] | I saw it when you looked at him. | 我看到你注视他的眼神 |
[33:45] | After you were separated… | 你们分居后 |
[33:48] | Yes, we saw each other. | 是的 我们交往了一阵 |
[33:51] | But it didn’t last long. | 但并没有持续多久 |
[33:53] | He realized it was a mistake and he went back to you. | 他意识到这是个错误 然后回到了你的身边 |
[33:57] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:59] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[34:01] | Did you think it was a mistake? | 你也觉得那是个错误吗 |
[34:07] | – Are you still sleeping with him? – No. | -你还在和他睡吗 -没有 |
[34:11] | Teri. | 特里 |
[34:12] | It was over before he went back to you. | 在他回到你身边之前 我们就分开了 |
[34:15] | That is the truth. | 这是实话 |
[34:22] | Look, I realize this is a terrible time for you to discover all this. | 我知道这不是个让你发现此事的好时候 |
[34:26] | When do you think a good time would be, Nina? | 你觉得什么才是好时候呢 尼娜 |
[34:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:34] | We have to get through the rest of this. | 我们得完成剩下的部分 |
[34:37] | I need to take a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[34:56] | Yeah, Mike, I know. | 好的 麦克 我知道 |
[34:58] | We’ll be leaving in about five minutes. | 我们五分钟后出发 |
[35:03] | I can’t wait for Ellis to get back to us, so I’ve got to go. | 我等不及埃利斯的回复了 我得走了 |
[35:05] | Senator, they won’t let me continue to work here. | 参议员 他们不会允许我继续在这儿工作的 |
[35:07] | I’m technically still under arrest. | 严格来说 我还是被逮捕的人 |
[35:11] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[35:14] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[35:17] | Yes, Senator? | 什么事 参议员 |
[35:19] | I understand you have Jack under arrest. | 我了解到你逮捕了杰克 |
[35:21] | I told the Senator I was being detained for questioning. | 我告诉参议员我被拘留受讯 |
[35:24] | There’s an ongoing crisis… | 现在有一场发展中的危机 |
[35:25] | …that supersedes any charges that might be filed against him. | 这足以抵消任何可能对他提出的控诉 |
[35:30] | But, Senator… | 但是 参议员 |
[35:31] | I want him reinstated to his previous position, effective now. | 我想要他复职 立刻生效 |
[35:34] | I’m sorry, sir, but you don’t have the authority | 不好意思 先生 但你没有 |
[35:36] | to make that decision. | 做这个决定的权力 |
[35:37] | Alberta, please. | 阿尔伯塔 别这样 |
[35:39] | Sir… | 先生 |
[35:41] | …what you are asking isn’t possible. | 你的要求不可能做到 |
[35:43] | The charges against Agent Bauer are serious. | 针对鲍尔探员的指控是很严重的 |
[35:46] | We would be held in contempt of agency regulations | 如果我们连听证会都不开就给他复职 |
[35:49] | if we reinstated him without a hearing. | 我们会被指控蔑视局里的规章制度 |
[35:51] | Ryan, you don’t have to reinstate me. Not permanently. | 莱恩 你不需要给我复职 这不是永久的 |
[35:55] | Look, nobody here has as much information about this situation as I do. | 这里没人比我更了解情况了 |
[35:58] | Give me provisional status just till the end of the day. | 就给我一天的临时身份 |
[36:01] | Then you can take me back into custody, do whatever you want. | 之后你可以把我关押起来 随你处置 |
[36:13] | Fine, Jack. | 好吧 杰克 |
[36:15] | You work the case out of CTU, | 你可以在反恐组跟进情况 |
[36:17] | but you answer to me. | 但是你要听我命令 |
[36:22] | Good luck with your campaign, Senator. | 希望你竞选顺利 参议员 |
[36:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | Walk with me. | 和我走走 |
[36:35] | Secret Service wants me to leave the state. | 特工处想让我离开这个州 |
[36:38] | – They say it’s not safe. – I agree with them. | -他们说这里不安全 -我同意 |
[36:43] | The one thing we know is that Drazen’s people are here, | 我们确定的是德拉任的人就在这里 |
[36:46] | and they want us today. And it’s almost 3:00 now. | 而且他们今天要解决我们 现在要到3点了 |
[36:50] | The day is more than half over. | 今天已经过了大半 |
[36:53] | I’m going to stay. | 我要留下来 |
[36:55] | Let’s flush them out into the open and deal with them. | 我们把他们逼出来 然后对付他们 |
[36:58] | Otherwise, you and I and our families… | 否则 你我和我们的家人 |
[37:01] | …will be looking over our shoulders for the rest of our lives. | 一生都要战战兢兢度日 |
[37:04] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[37:06] | I’ll follow up with Ellis. | 我会和埃利斯采取下一步行动 |
[37:07] | I’ll keep you posted. | 如果有新状况 我会通知你的 |
[37:08] | You know how to get in touch with me. | 你知道怎么联系我 |
[37:10] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:14] | I’m sorry that I misjudged you. | 我很抱歉我看错你了 |
[37:21] | Thank you, Senator. | 谢谢你 参议员 |
[37:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:32] | Before my mom came, nobody talked to me. | 我妈妈来之前 没人跟我说话 |
[37:35] | They put me in the room, I was locked in there. | 他们把我关进一个房间 我被锁在那里 |
[37:37] | What about Rick? | 瑞克呢 |
[37:39] | Rick? What about Rick? | 瑞克 瑞克怎么了 |
[37:41] | He was one of your kidnappers, right? | 他是绑架你的人之一 对吗 |
[37:44] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[37:45] | What do you mean? I thought he and Dan brought you to Gaines. | 你在说什么 我以为他和丹把你带给盖恩斯 |
[37:48] | It was mostly Dan. Not Rick. | 主要是丹 不是瑞克 |
[37:51] | I think he was actually just | 我认为对于发生的事 |
[37:52] | as surprised as we were about what was happening. | 他和我们一样惊讶 |
[37:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[37:58] | He was fighting with Dan the entire time. | 他一直在和丹打架 |
[38:00] | He actually helped us escape. | 他其实帮我们逃走了 |
[38:02] | Okay, hold on, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 好的 等一下 我们别太着急 |
[38:04] | Can we… | 我们能… |
[38:07] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[38:18] | – Myers. – Hey, it’s me. | -迈尔斯 -嘿 是我 |
[38:20] | Chappelle just reinstated me to | 查普尔刚给了我一个 |
[38:21] | provisional status for the rest of the day… | 今天以内有效的临时身份 |
[38:23] | …at Palmer’s request. | 在帕尔默的要求下 |
[38:25] | That’s great, Jack. | 这太好了 杰克 |
[38:26] | Yeah. How’s everything going over there? | 是啊 你那边事情怎么样了 |
[38:28] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[38:30] | – We’re sending over two more teams. – Why? | -我们会再派两支小队过去 -为什么 |
[38:33] | Looks like Teri and Kim were targets as well. | 看起来特里和金也是目标 |
[38:35] | Nina, | 尼娜 |
[38:37] | it is not information they need to know, okay? | 她们不必知道这个 好吗 |
[38:39] | No, of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[38:41] | Good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:42] | – Let me speak to Teri, okay? – Sure. | -让我和特里说话 好吗 -当然了 |
[38:51] | Teri? | 特里 |
[38:56] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克打来的 |
[39:01] | – Hi, Jack. – Hey, sweetheart. | -嗨 杰克 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[39:04] | You okay? How you doing? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[39:06] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:08] | How’s Kim? | 金怎么样 |
[39:09] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[39:10] | Tony gave me a message that you wanted to tell me something important. | 托尼说你有重要的事要告诉我 |
[39:16] | No, it’s nothing important. | 不 没什么事 |
[39:19] | Are you sure? You sound funny. | 你确定吗 你语气有点奇怪 |
[39:23] | It’s nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[39:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[39:27] | I’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[39:29] | Why don’t you just try and get some rest, then, sweetheart. | 你何不试着休息一下 亲爱的 |
[39:32] | Listen, if… | 听着 如果… |
[39:35] | If you need anything from the house, | 如果你需要任何在家里的东西 |
[39:36] | Nina will make sure that someone will go get it for you. Okay? | 尼娜一定会叫人帮你取来 好吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[39:42] | I got to go. I love you, okay? | 我得挂了 我爱你 好吗 |
[39:44] | I’ll call you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你电话 |
[39:46] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[40:04] | Mom. I’ll be right back. | 妈妈 我马上回来 |
[40:14] | So what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[40:16] | I didn’t tell him. | 我没告诉他 |
[40:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[40:19] | It wasn’t the right time. | 这不是个好时候 |
[40:21] | Just go back and finish with Nina, honey. | 回去和尼娜把事做完 宝贝 |
[40:24] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:28] | I just think you should finish answering Nina’s questions. | 我只是觉得你应该回答完尼娜的问题 |
[40:38] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[40:40] | – Jack, it’s Bob. – Hey, Bob. | -杰克 我是鲍勃 -嗨 鲍勃 |
[40:43] | I shot over a few more things to Milo | 我又给麦罗发送了一些文件 |
[40:45] | but I still can’t locate the missing file. | 但我还是找不到缺失的文件 |
[40:48] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[40:49] | I gave Milo enough for him | 我给了麦罗足够的信息 |
[40:50] | to try it on your end. | 让他能在你那边试一试 |
[40:52] | The more I look at this, the more I’m convinced | 我越看越确定 |
[40:55] | the file was taken out deliberately. | 这文件是被故意取出来的 |
[40:59] | Which leads me to believe | 这让我相信 |
[41:02] | it contains what we’re looking for. | 其中一定有我们寻找的信息 |
[41:04] | Can you give me an estimate | 你能估计一下 |
[41:05] | of when you think the file was stolen? | 这文件是什么时候被偷走的吗 |
[41:08] | Also, a list of people who | 还有你觉得都有谁 |
[41:09] | you think could have had access to get in there? | 能接触到文件 |
[41:11] | Not yet, but you tell Milo that I got some ideas on how… | 还不行 但你告诉麦罗我有主意能… |
[41:17] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[41:20] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[41:25] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[41:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[41:31] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |