时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now, terrorists are plotting to | 现在 恐怖分子正在 |
[00:15] | assassinate a presidential candidate. | 策划暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:45] | Bob, what just happened? I can’t hear you. | 鲍勃 怎么了 我听不清你说话 |
[00:49] | Bob, can you hear me? | 鲍勃 听到了吗 |
[00:52] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[00:54] | Bob, can you hear me? | 鲍勃 能听到我说话吗 |
[00:58] | Bob, pick up the phone. | 鲍勃 接电话 |
[01:02] | Somebody, pick up the phone. | 有人吗 快接电话 |
[01:10] | Bob, can you hear me? | 鲍勃 能听到吗 |
[01:14] | Whoever’s there, just pick up the phone. | 不管谁在那 赶紧接电话啊 |
[01:18] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[01:21] | Can anyone hear me? | 能来个人接电话吗 |
[01:24] | Just pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[01:26] | Pick up the… | 接… |
[01:33] | At the beep, leave a message for Bob Ellis… | 请在”哔”声后给鲍勃·艾力斯留言 |
[01:36] | Oh, God. No. | 天啊 不 |
[01:43] | Think, Jack. Just think. | 想办法 杰克 赶紧想办法 |
[01:53] | – Routing Operator. – Yes, this is Jack Bauer. | -接线处 -我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:56] | I want you to transfer me | 请你把电话转给 |
[01:56] | to Agent Watson in our New Orleans office. | 新奥尔良办公室的沃森探员 |
[01:59] | – Hold on, one moment please. – Thank you. | -稍等一会 -谢谢 |
[02:03] | CTU, New Orleans. Watson speaking. | 新奥尔良反恐组 我是沃森 |
[02:05] | This is Jack Bauer in Los Angeles. | 我是洛杉矶的杰克·鲍尔 |
[02:07] | You’ve got a floating NSA operative in your region. | 在你辖区内有一名国安局特工 |
[02:10] | His name is Robert Ellis. | 他叫罗伯特·艾力斯 |
[02:11] | I think something terrible has happened to him. | 他可能遇到麻烦了 |
[02:13] | All right. What would you like us to do? | 那你想让我们怎么做 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna transfer you over our comm | 我待会把你转去通讯组 |
[02:16] | and they can get you an address. | 他们会把地址给你 |
[02:17] | I want you to check it out. | 你去查查 |
[02:18] | Phone me as soon as you’ve got anything, okay? | 有什么发现立马给我回电 好吗 |
[02:19] | – Jack? – I’ll transfer you now. | -杰克 -我现在给你转线 |
[02:21] | – Jack? – Not right now. I’m busy. | -杰克 -现在不行 我很忙 |
[02:23] | – You’ve got to see this. – What? | -你得看看这个 -什么 |
[02:25] | These are surveillance shots of all three backup shooters. | 这是监控摄像头拍到的全部三名后援枪手 |
[02:29] | I cross-referenced the files that | 我交叉比对了艾力斯传给我们的 |
[02:31] | Ellis sent us with our Interpol records. | 国际刑警组织的文件 |
[02:33] | – How long ago? – Just now. | -多久前的 -就刚刚 |
[02:36] | Any or all of them could still be targeting Palmer. | 他们中可能还有人想袭击帕尔默 |
[02:40] | Or you. | 或是你 |
[02:41] | – Right. – I already sent the photos to Secret Service, so… | -好吧 -我已经把照片发给特工处了 |
[02:45] | Make sure they brief Palmer’s staff. | 确保他们告诉了帕尔默那边的人 |
[02:47] | I want them to keep their eyes open. | 他们必须提高警惕 |
[02:48] | Right. There’s one more thing, though. | 好 还有一件事 |
[02:50] | Johnny cool guy, here. | 这个外号叫酷炫强尼的人 |
[02:52] | His name is Alexis Drazen. | 他的真名是亚历克西斯·德拉任 |
[02:55] | He’s Victor Drazen’s son. | 维克托·德拉任的儿子 |
[02:57] | He was trained in Belgrade, Special Forces. | 他在贝尔格莱德的特种部队服役过 |
[03:03] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[03:12] | – Hello. – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[03:15] | Look, I wanted to tell you we’re not leaving town today after all. | 我想告诉你 我们今天不出城了 |
[03:18] | What made the Senator decide to change his plans? | 为什么参议员改变了行程 |
[03:21] | He didn’t say and I didn’t ask. | 他没说 我也没问 |
[03:23] | I was just happy that I would get to see you again so soon. | 我只是很高兴这么快又能见到你了 |
[03:25] | Well, I’m leaving a meeting right now. | 我现在要去开会 |
[03:28] | But I can be back at the hotel… | 但我可以在四点半前 |
[03:32] | by 4:30. | 回到酒店 |
[03:33] | – Okay. I know where to find you. – Okay. | -好 我知道该去哪找你 -好 |
[03:45] | Daniels in position 10-98. | 丹尼尔斯位置为10-98 |
[03:47] | Can you give me a Delta check? | 能进行一次差值校验吗 |
[03:48] | This is Daniels. I’m in position. | 我是丹尼尔斯 已就位 |
[03:51] | Touch your ear if you hear me. | 如果你能听到我 请摸一下耳朵 |
[03:56] | Paulson, do you read me? | 保尔森 你能听见吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah. | 能 |
[04:04] | Breeher, talk to me. | 布里赫 说句话 |
[04:05] | How you looking? | 情况如何 |
[04:07] | It’s quiet on my end. | 我这边没有动静 |
[04:21] | Paulson. | 保尔森 |
[04:22] | Yeah, Jack. Hold on. | 好的杰克 别挂机 |
[04:29] | Excuse me, Mrs. Bauer? | 打扰一下 鲍尔女士 |
[04:35] | It’s Jack. | 杰克打来的 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:45] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[04:46] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[04:47] | I’m doing okay. Just trying to get some rest. | 我还好 只是想休息一下 |
[04:52] | Look, I couldn’t help but feeling, after I hung up… | 我忍不住在想 我挂了电话后 |
[04:55] | I don’t know, that something was wrong. | 我也不清楚 但总觉得不太对劲 |
[04:58] | No, I’m fine. | 没 我好着呢 |
[05:03] | A lot has happened and… | 发生了很多事情… |
[05:06] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的很想和你谈谈 |
[05:08] | Fine, then let’s talk. | 好啊 那就谈谈 |
[05:10] | No, not now. Now is not the time. | 现在不行 还没到合适的时机 |
[05:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:16] | You do what you have to do | 你先好好工作 |
[05:17] | and we’ll talk when this is all over, okay? | 等一切结束后我们再谈 好吗 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:26] | I’m here at CTU if you need me. | 如果有需要的话 我就在反恐组 |
[05:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:32] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[05:40] | The Senator’s just arrived. | 参议员刚到 |
[05:41] | All right, folks. I know you’re all busy, | 好了各位 我知道你们都很忙 |
[05:43] | so I’ll be as brief as I can. | 所以我尽量长话短说 |
[05:45] | Good, you’re just in time. | 很好 你来得刚刚好 |
[05:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:48] | Bauer sent photos of the people targeting you. | 鲍尔传了几张试图暗杀你的人的照片 |
[05:51] | The threat against Senator Palmer | 帕尔默参议员 |
[05:54] | remains a high probability. | 很可能依然面临生命危险 |
[05:55] | But we have gotten a significant piece | 但我们获得了非常重要的 |
[05:58] | of heads-up intelligence. | 警告情报 |
[06:02] | These three men… | 这三个人 |
[06:07] | are the suspected shooters. | 均为可疑枪手 |
[06:10] | Since you’re all on the front line of this campaign… | 因为你们都在选举第一线 |
[06:13] | we’re hoping you can expand our surveillance reach. | 希望你们能扩大我们的监测面 |
[06:17] | We can always use more eyes and ears in the field. | 我们需要更多的人帮忙盯着 |
[06:20] | If you see anyone who you suspect | 如果你们看到有人长得像 |
[06:23] | as being one of these people… | 这三位的其中之一 |
[06:25] | let an agent know immediately. | 请立刻知会特工 |
[06:28] | Everybody clear on that? | 都清楚了吗 |
[06:30] | Lisa, what’s wrong? | 丽萨 怎么了 |
[06:31] | All right? | 好吗 |
[06:33] | Okay, Kim. The fact is, Rick ran away before we could talk to him. | 金 事实是瑞克在我们找他谈话前就逃走了 |
[06:35] | – He was scared. – Apparently. | -他只是害怕了 -很显然啊 |
[06:42] | Whatever explanation he has | 无论他有什么借口 |
[06:43] | doesn’t change the fact that he’s a fugitive. | 都无法改变他是逃犯这个事实 |
[06:46] | If you know where he is and aren’t saying, | 如果你知道他在哪 而又不说的话 |
[06:48] | that constitutes for a very serious… | 你将会面临很严重的指控 |
[06:49] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[06:52] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[06:53] | What I’m sure of is he helped us escape. | 我能确定的是他帮助了我们逃跑 |
[06:56] | And if it wasn’t for him, | 并且如果不是他的话 |
[06:57] | we would have never got out of there. | 我们不可能从那里逃出来的 |
[07:01] | Kim. | 金 |
[07:05] | When people are taken hostage, | 当人被绑架的时候 |
[07:07] | it’s not uncommon for them to feel | 人质对绑架犯 |
[07:10] | a certain bond with their kidnappers. | 产生感情 是很正常的 |
[07:13] | Rick isn’t a kidnapper. | 瑞克不是绑架犯 |
[07:16] | Anyway, I don’t know where he is. | 不管怎样 我不知道他在哪 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry, Nina. | 对不起 尼娜 |
[07:22] | I thought you were finished. | 我以为你们结束了 |
[07:25] | Whenever you’re ready, | 你准备好了的话 |
[07:25] | we can pick up where we left off. | 我们可以继续谈 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:31] | Why don’t you take a break | 要不你休息一下 |
[07:33] | and your mother and I can finish up in here? | 让你妈妈和我谈完 |
[07:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:45] | You sure you’re okay to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[07:46] | Yes. Sure. Are you? | 是的 你呢 |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[07:51] | Listen, Nina… | 听着 尼娜 |
[07:54] | I don’t want you to have to tiptoe around me. | 我认为你没必要对我太拘谨 |
[07:58] | Jack and I were separated when you slept with him. | 杰克和你好上的时候 我俩已经分居了 |
[08:02] | I’m not going to hold that against you, okay? | 我不会对你耿耿于怀的 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | You and Kim have both said that Rick helped you. | 你和金都说瑞克帮助了你们 |
[08:24] | But talking to Kim, I get the sense | 但和金交流的时候 我总感觉 |
[08:26] | that she’s withholding something. | 她有所隐瞒 |
[08:30] | Based on what? | 有什么依据 |
[08:33] | She’s protecting Rick. | 她在保护瑞克 |
[08:34] | She seems to have feelings for him, from what I can tell. | 我能看出来 她对他有感情 |
[08:40] | There may have been an attraction when she met him last night | 昨晚初次见面时 她可能是被他所吸引 |
[08:42] | but if Kimberly knew anything, | 但如果金柏莉知道什么的话 |
[08:44] | I’m sure she’d tell you. | 我相信她会告诉你的 |
[08:45] | – Are you sure about that? – She’s my daughter. | -你确定吗 -她是我女儿 |
[08:48] | I think I know her better than you. | 我相信我比你更了解她 |
[08:59] | Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[09:00] | It’s David Palmer. | 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[09:02] | – Sir, is everything all right? – I’m not sure. | -先生 没事吧 -我不确定 |
[09:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[09:07] | A member of my Advance Team, Elizabeth Nash, | 我的一名亲信 伊丽莎白·纳什 |
[09:10] | she recognized one of the assassins | 她在你发给特工处的照片中 |
[09:12] | in the photos you sent Secret Service. | 认出了一名杀手 |
[09:14] | It’s Victor Drazen’s son, Alexis. | 是维克托·德拉任的儿子 亚历克西斯 |
[09:17] | Does she know where he is? | 她知道他在哪吗 |
[09:18] | They’re in contact. | 他们有来往 |
[09:20] | Contact? What do you mean? | 来往 什么意思 |
[09:21] | In which context? | 哪种来往 |
[09:24] | Intimate. | 谈恋爱 |
[09:28] | Senator, is this person in a position | 参议员 这个人 |
[09:31] | to endanger your security? | 能否威胁到你的安全 |
[09:34] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[09:36] | Look, she’s pretty shaken up. | 她吓坏了 |
[09:37] | But she wants to help. | 但她想帮忙 |
[09:39] | Good. We’re gonna have to bring her into CTU right away | 好 我们必须立刻把她带回反恐组 |
[09:41] | and question her. | 并讯问她 |
[09:42] | I’ll get a helicopter over to you in a few minutes. | 我会派直升机去你那里 几分钟就到 |
[09:44] | I’ll have her ready. | 我会让她准备好的 |
[09:46] | Jack, what about Ellis? | 杰克 艾力斯怎么样了 |
[09:47] | Was he able to retrieve the missing file on Operation Nightfall? | 他有没有找回关于黄昏行动的丢失文件 |
[09:50] | I lost contact with Ellis. | 我和艾力斯失联了 |
[09:53] | Lost contact? What do you mean? | 失联 什么意思 |
[09:54] | I mean we got interrupted in the middle of our phone call. | 我们通话的时候被人打断了 |
[09:57] | Sir, I have to be honest with you. | 先生 我得向你坦白 |
[09:58] | I’ve got a very bad feeling about this. | 我对此有不祥的预感 |
[10:00] | So what are you telling me? | 你想说什么 |
[10:02] | I’m telling you that for now, | 我想说 现在 |
[10:03] | we have to assume that Ellis is dead. | 我们只能假设艾力斯遇害了 |
[10:07] | Keep me posted. | 及时汇报情况 |
[10:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[10:11] | Milo, get me Chopper Command. | 米罗 帮我接通直升机指挥中心 |
[10:38] | – Hello? – Rick, It’s Kim. | -喂 -瑞克 我是金 |
[10:42] | This woman here, she’s really pushing me hard. | 这个女的 她逼得我很紧 |
[10:45] | – What’d you tell her? – I told her the truth. | -你和她说什么了 -说了事实 |
[10:46] | I told her that you helped us escape. | 我告诉她你帮助了我们逃跑 |
[10:48] | That’s really going to save my ass. | 那还真是帮了我的大忙 |
[10:52] | I’m sorry. I’m a little edgy right now. | 抱歉 我现在有点焦虑 |
[10:56] | Look, I just think if you tell her what happened, it’ll work out. | 我觉得如果你告诉她发生了什么 会没事的 |
[10:59] | She won’t believe me. | 她不会相信我的 |
[11:01] | I don’t know how much longer I can keep covering for you. | 我不知道我还能掩护你多久 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | – Can she prove anything? – I don’t think so. | -她有证据吗 -应该没有 |
[11:09] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是重点 |
[11:11] | Listen, I appreciate what you’re doing and all, | 我感谢你所做的一切 |
[11:13] | but you probably shouldn’t call here. | 但你最好不要打过来 |
[11:15] | – At least not for a while. – How long? | -至少最近不要 -要等多久 |
[11:18] | I don’t know. Got to go. | 我不知道 我要挂了 |
[11:23] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. Just a wrong number. | -谁打来的 -不知道 打错了 |
[11:29] | I’m worked. | 我好累 |
[11:30] | I’m going to crash for a while, okay? | 我要休息一会 |
[11:54] | So, is there anything else you can tell me about Gaines? | 关于盖恩斯你还有没有补充的 |
[11:57] | Maybe a conversation you overheard? | 比如偷听到什么对话之类的 |
[12:02] | Who’s Gaines? | 盖恩斯是谁 |
[12:03] | Ira Gaines, the leader of the group. | 艾拉·盖恩斯 组织的头目 |
[12:07] | Right. | 对 |
[12:11] | – Teri. – No, I’m fine. | -特里 -我没事 |
[12:14] | Maybe we should take another break. | 也许我们该再休息一下 |
[12:16] | Maybe you should do your job, Nina. | 也许你该做好你的工作 尼娜 |
[12:17] | Don’t you have a job to do? | 难道你没工作要做吗 |
[12:21] | I wish it were that simple. | 要是真这么简单倒好了 |
[12:23] | Things tend to get complicated when you screw your boss. | 如果你和上司乱搞的话 事情就会变复杂 |
[12:28] | Look, this obviously isn’t working. | 这样谈显然没什么用 |
[12:30] | No, it’s not. | 是的 没用 |
[12:34] | Sorry. I thought I could stay calm | 对不起 我以为我能保持冷静 |
[12:35] | and rational about this, but I can’t do it. | 并且理性对待这件事 但我做不到 |
[12:37] | – I’m sorry. – There’s no apology needed. | -我很抱歉 -不必道歉 |
[12:41] | But I think Paulson should finish up here. | 但我觉得保尔森可以替我继续谈 |
[12:56] | George. | 乔治 |
[12:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[12:59] | I’m the new quarterback. | 我是新领导 |
[13:02] | – Since when? – Since right now. | -什么时候开始 -从现在开始 |
[13:04] | What about Alberta Green? | 那阿尔伯塔·格伦呢 |
[13:06] | Back at District. | 回分区了 |
[13:09] | So, Chappelle thought you’d do a better job | 查普尔觉得你会比她 |
[13:11] | keeping an eye on me than she would. | 看我看得更紧 |
[13:14] | I don’t know, Jack. | 我不清楚 杰克 |
[13:16] | Something like that, I guess. | 我想差不多就是这样吧 |
[13:22] | So, it’s really Drazen’s boys that are after Palmer? | 真是德拉任的儿子要刺杀帕尔默吗 |
[13:26] | This whole thing’s been a revenge play | 这整件事就是为了复仇 |
[13:28] | for killing their father. | 因为我们杀了他们的父亲 |
[13:30] | I know why they’re gunning for you, | 我懂他们为什么要追杀你 |
[13:31] | but why are they after Palmer? | 但为什么要杀帕尔默 |
[13:35] | Senator Palmer was head of the subcommittee | 参议员帕尔默是批准行动的 |
[13:37] | that authorized the mission. | 委员会的主任 |
[13:41] | Got Ellis tracking down the file on that operation, right? | 艾力斯正在找关于行动的文件 对吧 |
[13:43] | I had Ellis. | 我联络过艾力斯 |
[13:46] | I lost contact with him 20 minutes ago. | 但20分钟前和他失联了 |
[13:48] | You think they took him out? | 你觉得他们把他杀了吗 |
[13:50] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[13:52] | We got a break on another front, though. | 不过我们在另一方面有了进展 |
[13:55] | A Miss Elizabeth Nash, | 参议员的亲信之一 |
[13:57] | part of the Senator’s Advance Team | 一位名为伊丽莎白·纳什的女士 |
[13:58] | identified one of the shooters from the series of photos | 认出了我发过去的照片中的 |
[14:00] | that I’d sent over. | 一个枪手 |
[14:02] | She’d been dating him. | 她俩最近在约会 |
[14:03] | Ovbiously she had no idea who he was. | 很明显她一开始并不知道他的真实身份 |
[14:05] | She’s shaken up, | 她非常震惊 |
[14:05] | but she’s on her way here for a debriefing. | 现在正赶来这儿接受问话 |
[14:08] | Which one of them was she seeing? | 和她约会的是他们中的哪个 |
[14:11] | Alexis Drazen. | 亚历克西斯·德拉任 |
[14:12] | She’s supposed to meet him in his hotel room in an hour. | 她约好了一小时后和他在他的酒店房间见面 |
[14:15] | Good. That’ll give us time to stage an arrest. | 很好 这样我们就有时间准备逮捕行动了 |
[14:18] | George, think about this. | 乔治 想想这一点 |
[14:20] | What if she keeps her date? | 让她继续和他约会 怎么样 |
[14:22] | We’d have the upper hand in this thing for the first time. | 这样我们就能头一回在这次事件中占得先机 |
[14:24] | See what we could learn. | 看我们能得到什么信息 |
[14:25] | It’s a little risky, isn’t it, Jack? | 这样有点冒险啊 杰克 |
[14:26] | I’d have a squad across the hall, ready | 我会在走廊上部署一个小队 |
[14:28] | to go in that room before anything could possibly happen. | 随时待命 会在出任何事前破门而入 |
[14:33] | George, I think this is too big an opportunity just to pass up. | 乔治 我觉得这是个不容错过的机会 |
[14:39] | – What time is she getting here? – Ten minutes. | -她还有多久到这 -十分钟 |
[14:43] | – We’ll talk to her, then we’ll make up our minds. – Absolutely. | -我们先和她谈谈再做决定 -没问题 |
[14:53] | She’s going to the CTU office right now. | 她正前往反恐组的办公室 |
[14:55] | Why are they taklng her there? | 他们为何要带她去那儿 |
[14:56] | They want to find out everything | 他们想尽可能多的了解 |
[14:57] | they can about Alexis Drazen. | 亚历克西斯·德拉任 |
[14:59] | – Is that the brother? – No, it’s his son. | -他兄弟 -不 是他儿子 |
[15:03] | Let me call you back. | 我会回电话 |
[15:04] | All right, I’ll wait for your call. | 好的 我会等你的来电 |
[15:06] | Keith, come here. | 基斯 过来 |
[15:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:14] | We haven’t had much of a chance to talk since last night | 从昨晚开始我们都没什么机会谈谈 |
[15:17] | and it seems like every time we do | 而且似乎我们每次谈话 |
[15:19] | we’re at each other’s throats. | 都会变得剑拔弩张 |
[15:22] | Everything’s okay between you and me. | 咱俩间没问题的 |
[15:26] | I guess you’ve noticed we haven’t been quite on the same page today. | 我想你也注意到了 今天我们想法不太一致 |
[15:30] | Yes, it’s been kind of hard to miss. | 是的 挺难不注意到的 |
[15:33] | The pressure’s on. | 重压在身 |
[15:35] | It’s testing all of us. | 历练着我们 |
[15:38] | For sure. | 对的 |
[15:40] | That’s what I wanted to talk about. | 我想说的就是这个 |
[15:44] | It stayed in my head, what you said a couple of hours ago | 你几小时前说 有关佛莱格默医生 |
[15:49] | about how Dr. Ferragamo has always been there for you | 是怎样一直在你需要依靠的时候支持你 |
[15:52] | when you needed someone, and I wasn’t. | 而我却不在 这事一直在我脑海中徘徊不去 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry, but that’s just how it was then. | 抱歉 但这就是事实 |
[16:00] | It’s all going to change. | 会变的 |
[16:04] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[16:07] | I know I can’t earn your trust overnight. | 我知道 我无法一夜之间就取得你的信任 |
[16:11] | But if you just come to me when you need to talk | 但只要你在需要倾诉的时候向我倾诉 |
[16:15] | I promise you, son | 我向你保证 儿子 |
[16:17] | I’ll always be there. | 我一直在 |
[16:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[16:30] | So, what about Dr. Ferragamo? | 所以佛莱格默医生的事怎样了 |
[16:32] | The police say anything? | 警察有说什么吗 |
[16:35] | We haven’t called yet. | 我们还没问 |
[16:39] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还在等什么 |
[16:41] | We’re not putting anything off, Keith. | 我们不是不管这事了 基斯 |
[16:43] | It’s just something else has come up. | 只不过发生了点别的事 |
[16:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:46] | We have a security breach in our staff. | 我们的员工中有安全漏洞 |
[16:48] | We have to deal with that first. | 我们得先处理这事 |
[16:51] | What kind of security breach? | 什么样的安全漏洞 |
[16:56] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[16:56] | Dad, you can’t tell me anything… | 爸 你什么都不能告诉我 |
[16:58] | Look, Keith, I have to be able to make decisions | 听着 基斯 我做的决定 |
[17:00] | around here without you challenging me. | 是你不能挑战的 |
[17:03] | Look, everything you’re feeling… | 听着 你现在这感觉 |
[17:05] | Now’s the time I need you, Dad. | 现在就是我需要你的时候 爸 |
[17:08] | Not just to talk to me, but to do the right thing. | 不仅仅是和我谈话 而是要做正确的事 |
[17:14] | Keith! | 基斯 |
[17:17] | I will do the right thing | 我会在正确的的时间 |
[17:20] | at the right time. | 做正确的事 |
[17:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:25] | I’m sure you will. | 我相信你会 |
[17:33] | I found Bauer’s wife and daughter. | 我找到了鲍尔的妻子和女儿 |
[17:35] | They were moved to a safe house. | 她们已被转移到了安全屋 |
[17:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:38] | I’m almost in. | 我快进去了 |
[17:41] | How many men are guarding them? | 有几个人保护她们 |
[17:44] | I’m handling the situation, Andre. | 我会搞定的 安德烈 |
[17:46] | Rest assured. | 放心 |
[17:47] | The women will be dead soon. | 那两个女人死期将至 |
[17:50] | Call me the minute it’s done. | 搞定了就打给我 |
[18:43] | – Milo, can you help me out with some over here? – Yes. | -麦罗 能帮个忙吗 -可以 |
[18:46] | What’s wrong with the system? My terminal’s locked. | 系统出了什么问题 我的终端上锁了 |
[18:48] | I just downloaded all my files to here. | 我刚把我的文件都下载到这儿了 |
[18:50] | Now I can’t… Damn it! | 现在我不能 该死 |
[18:54] | Hold on a second. Let me see. | 等等 我看看 |
[18:59] | Why can’t I log in? | 为什么我登录不了 |
[19:02] | What do you mean? Mason didn’t tell you? | 你什么意思 梅森没和你说吗 |
[19:04] | Tell me what? | 说什么 |
[19:06] | They downgraded your privileges to 3-W. | 他们把你的优先级调低到了3-W |
[19:09] | You’re the same as everyone else downhere. | 你和这儿的其他人一样 |
[19:11] | I see. | 明白了 |
[19:14] | Look here. | 看这 |
[19:16] | This should get you into anything you need. | 这东西应该能让你弄到你想要的 |
[19:19] | – Thanks. – Jack, don’t worry. | -谢谢 -杰克 没事 |
[19:21] | You’re going to be back up in your office by tomorrow. | 你明天之内就能回到你的办公室的 |
[19:24] | By tomorrow I’ll be lucky if I’m not in federal custody. | 明天之内我没进监狱就算幸运的了 |
[19:28] | I’m only on provisional status until the end of the day. | 我的临时状态只持续到今天为止 |
[19:30] | As soon as Senator Palmer leaves the state, | 帕尔默参议员一出州 |
[19:31] | I have to face these charges. | 我就得面对指控 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry. You’re all set here. | 抱歉 你的电脑没事了 |
[19:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | – Milo. – Yeah? | -麦罗 -怎么了 |
[19:50] | Have you noticed anyone | 你有没有发现有人 |
[19:51] | accessing anything unusual on the servers? | 访问服务器中的异常信息 |
[19:54] | What do you mean by unusual? | 异常是什么意思 |
[19:55] | I don’t know. Anything received | 不知道 收到的信息 |
[19:56] | or relating to sensitive intel? | 或是和敏感情报有关的 |
[20:00] | No. But I mean, I haven’t been looking for it. | 没有 但我也没查过 |
[20:04] | Start looking. | 现在开始查 |
[20:06] | Wait, you think there’s another mole inside CTU? | 等等 你觉得反恐组里还有其他内奸 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. Just let me know if you find anything, okay? | 不知道 要是找到了什么就告诉我 好吗 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:17] | All I’m saying is, don’t test me. | 我想说的是 别惹我 |
[20:18] | I’m not testing you, Keith. | 我没惹你 基斯 |
[20:20] | I will do what I said! | 我会说到做到 |
[20:22] | Keith. | 基斯 |
[20:22] | I’m serious man because I have nothing left to lose. Not anymore. | 我是认真的 因为我没什么可失去的了 |
[20:25] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很不高兴 |
[20:26] | – That’s right. – Okay, I think we should talk. | -对的 -好的 我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[20:29] | I’m glad you understand. | 真高兴你听懂了 |
[20:30] | You know the Griffith Park Observatory? | 你知道格里菲斯公园的天文台吗 |
[20:32] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[20:33] | Can you meet me there now? | 现在能去那见我吗 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I can be there. Fifteen minutes. | 能去 给我十五分钟 |
[20:40] | – Be where? – Nowhere. | -去哪 -哪也不去 |
[20:42] | – Keith. – I’m trying to protect you. | -基斯 -我是在保护你 |
[20:45] | The last time you tried to protect me, someone died. | 你上次试图保护我 有人丧命了 |
[20:47] | Nicole, please. | 妮可 拜托 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry. That was a terrible thing to say. | 对不起 我不该那么说 |
[20:52] | The less you know… | 你知道的越少… |
[20:53] | What’s going on? Who were you talking to on the phone? | 有什么事 你在和谁打电话 |
[20:57] | You trust me, don’t you? | 你信任我 不是吗 |
[20:59] | Trust goes both ways, Keith. | 信任是相互的 基斯 |
[21:03] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[21:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:06] | Because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with | 因为我不想余生都像过去的 |
[21:08] | the same regret I’ve been living with for the past seven years. | 这七年一样在悔恨中度过 |
[21:11] | You didn’t kill Gibson intentionally. | 你不是故意杀死吉布森的 |
[21:12] | But I kept the truth from coming out… | 但我一直隐瞒真相 |
[21:15] | and now with Dr. Ferragamo dead… | 现在佛莱格默医生也死了 |
[21:18] | Look. I can’t do that again, Nicole. I won’t. | 我不能重蹈覆辙了 妮可 我不会 |
[21:20] | – I need your help. – For what? | -我需要你的帮助 -怎么帮 |
[21:24] | Listen. This Secret Service guy has been dogging me all day. | 听着 特工处的家伙整天都盯着我 |
[21:27] | I need you to help me get past him. | 我需要你帮我甩掉他 |
[21:29] | He’s here to protect us. | 他是来保护我们的 |
[21:30] | Everything that’s been happening today. | 今天发生的一切 |
[21:32] | Everything that’s still happening. | 正在发生的一切 |
[21:34] | It’s not too late to change the way this all plays out. | 现在还有机会做出改变 |
[21:40] | Now, do you trust me or not? | 那么 你是否相信我 |
[21:47] | All right, good. Okay. | 那就好 好的 |
[21:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:06] | Excuse me. | 麻烦你 |
[22:08] | I was on the phone, and I heard a clicking sound, | 我刚打电话时听到了咔嗒声 |
[22:11] | and I’m wondering If that’s my dad being bugged, | 我想知道我的爸爸是不是被监听了 |
[22:13] | or If I’m just being paranoid. | 或者只是我多心了 |
[22:16] | Why don’t we just check it out? | 不如我们去查看一下 |
[22:52] | Victor Drazen had two sons. | 维克托·德拉任有两个儿子 |
[22:54] | We know Alexis Drazen is here. | 我们知道亚历克西斯·德拉任在这 |
[22:57] | I think we should assume Andre Drazen Is here as well. | 应该可以据此推测安德烈·德拉任也在这 |
[23:00] | Who else there’s at least two other shooters, right? | 至少还有两个枪手 是吗 |
[23:01] | Potentially a third, assuming Ellis is dead. | 假设艾力斯死了 就还有第三个 |
[23:05] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[23:12] | Miss Nash? George Mason, District Director. | 纳什女士 我是乔治·梅森 地区主管 |
[23:15] | This is agent Jack Bauer. | 这位是杰克·鲍尔特工 |
[23:17] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[23:18] | Senator Palmer told me about you. | 参议员帕尔默和我提过你 |
[23:20] | He said I should do whatever you tell me | 他说我应该照你说的做 |
[23:22] | and I could be sure that I’d be in good hands. | 我能确定我会被好好照顾的 |
[23:24] | I appreciate that. | 感谢你这么说 |
[23:26] | I also have to tell you, that if you wish a lawyer present, | 我还要告诉你 如果你需要律师在场 |
[23:28] | you’re entitled to that, | 你是有权提出来的 |
[23:29] | but we in no way consider you a suspect. | 但我们绝不会将你视做嫌犯 |
[23:31] | We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们只想问你几个问题 |
[23:33] | I don’t need a lawyer. | 我不需要律师 |
[23:34] | I’ll cooperate in any way I can. | 我会全力配合的 |
[23:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:37] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[23:44] | Can I have something to drink? | 能给我杯喝的吗 |
[23:46] | I’ll get you a glass of water. | 我给你倒杯水 |
[23:53] | How did Alexis Drazen represent himself to you? | 亚历克西斯·德拉任是怎么介绍他自己的 |
[23:57] | He told me he ran an importing company out of Berlin. | 他说他在柏林经营了一家进口公司 |
[24:02] | He seemed successful. | 他看上去很成功 |
[24:04] | He gave me this on our third date. | 第三次约会他给了我这条手链 |
[24:05] | It must have cost him $10,000. It’s real. | 这得花一万美元 这是真的 |
[24:08] | Which is more than I can say for him. | 他自己就没这么真实了 |
[24:13] | When did you meet him? | 你们什么时候认识的 |
[24:14] | About a month ago, in DC. | 一个月前在华盛顿特区 |
[24:17] | I’m with the Senator’s Advance Team. | 我随参议员的团队去的 |
[24:20] | We had some downtime and a few of us went out for drinks. | 我们稍作休息 几个人出去喝酒了 |
[24:23] | So you met him in a bar? | 那你和他是在酒吧认识的 |
[24:27] | When you’re working on a campaign, | 当你在竞选团队工作时 |
[24:28] | you basically put your life on hold for a year. | 基本上一整年都没有自己的生活了 |
[24:32] | There’s always people around, but it’s lonely. | 身边总有人在 但是内心空虚 |
[24:37] | You’re supposed to meet Mr. Drazen | 你本应在一小时左右去酒店房间 |
[24:38] | in his hotel room in about an hour? | 和德拉任先生见面吗 |
[24:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:43] | Miss Nash. | 纳什女士 |
[24:47] | Would you be willing to keep your appointment with Alexis? | 你愿意继续你和亚历克西斯的约会吗 |
[24:51] | You want me to spy on him? | 你要我监视他 |
[24:52] | Only if you feel comfortable. | 在你愿意的前提下 |
[24:54] | If you have any doubts at all. | 如果你有任何犹豫 |
[24:56] | We’d keep it simple. | 我们就直说了 |
[24:58] | We want you to plant a tracking device on him | 我们想让你在他身上放置一个追踪装置 |
[25:00] | so we can trace his locations. | 那我们就可以追踪他的位置 |
[25:06] | It’s just the thought of seeing him again. | 只是一想到要再次见到他 |
[25:09] | We would make it so that we could hear | 我们会设法监听 |
[25:10] | and see everything that took place at that room. | 监视那个房间里发生的一切 |
[25:13] | You would be safe. | 你会安全的 |
[25:17] | It’s okay, we understand. | 没事 我们理解 |
[25:19] | Jack, you want to head over to the hotel? | 杰克 你要去酒店吗 |
[25:21] | I’ll finish debriefing Miss Nash. | 我来继续问询纳什女士 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Mr. Bauer? | 鲍尔先生 |
[25:30] | You say that this might help protect the Senator? | 你说这对保护参议员是有帮助的 |
[25:35] | Yes, I think it would. | 是的 我想会有帮助的 |
[25:36] | The Senator is perfectly safe. | 参议员是非常安全的 |
[25:38] | There’s a team of Secret Service men with him round the clock. | 有一队特工处的人昼夜不息地保护他 |
[25:40] | That didn’t stop Alexis from getting to me, did it? | 那也没能阻止亚历克西斯接近我 不是吗 |
[25:43] | If they got to me, they might have gotten to somebody else. | 如果他们能找到我 就可能还找了其他人 |
[25:51] | I’ll do it. If something happened to Senator Palmer | 我会做的 如果有什么我本可以阻止的事情 |
[25:54] | that I might have prevented, | 发生在参议员帕尔默身上 |
[25:56] | I could never forgive myself. | 我永远也无法原谅自己 |
[25:57] | Please, | 拜托 |
[25:59] | I have to do this. | 我一定要做 |
[26:07] | He looks familiar, too. | 他也很眼熟 |
[26:09] | I think I heard them call him Jenson. | 我想他们叫他詹森 |
[26:14] | 拉尔夫·罗根 威尼斯警察局 | |
[26:15] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[26:21] | How about him? | 他呢 |
[26:26] | You know this one? | 认识这个人吗 |
[26:30] | 以利亚·斯特拉姆 康普顿警察局 编号38594 | |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[26:34] | He was one of the guards. | 他是守卫中的一个 |
[26:35] | I think they called him Eli. | 他们叫他伊莱 |
[26:39] | – Can you tell me anything about him? – No. | -能告诉我他的情况吗 -不能 |
[26:54] | Daniels, this is Breeher. | 丹尼尔斯 布里赫呼叫 |
[27:00] | Daniels, this is Breeher. | 丹尼尔斯 布里赫呼叫 |
[27:25] | These rooms with the monitors. | 这些有监视器的房间 |
[27:26] | You say they had your father under surveillance. | 你说他们在监视着你的父亲 |
[27:29] | From what I saw. | 以我所见是这样的 |
[27:30] | Even at CTU? | 即使是在反恐组 |
[27:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:35] | What about you, Mrs. Bauer? | 你怎么看 鲍尔夫人 |
[27:39] | Mrs. Bauer? | 鲍尔夫人 |
[27:42] | Mrs. Bauer. It’s very important we get through these questions. | 鲍尔夫人 弄清这些问题至关重要 |
[27:44] | Agent Paulson, I think we need to take a break. | 保尔森探员 我觉得我们该休息会 |
[27:47] | My mom’s very tired. | 我妈已经累坏了 |
[27:49] | Yes, okay. | 好 没问题 |
[28:03] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[28:14] | Mom. | 妈 |
[28:37] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[28:43] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[28:55] | – Come with me. – What? | -跟我走 -怎么了 |
[28:58] | – Let’s go. – Mom. | -快走 -妈 |
[29:05] | – Come on, go. – Come on. | -快 快走 -快点 |
[29:12] | In here. | 快进来 |
[29:18] | Lock the door. | 把门锁好 |
[29:42] | Come out with your hands up where I can see them | 把手举到我能看见的地方 |
[29:44] | – Don’t shoot. I’m coming out. – Now! | -别开枪 我出来了 -快点 |
[29:46] | I’m coming out. | 我出来了 |
[29:48] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[29:51] | Get down. Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[30:02] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[30:17] | Go! | 快开 |
[30:22] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[30:58] | We’re ready to go, gentlemen. | 我们可以走了 先生们 |
[31:00] | I’ll fill you in with the rest when we get to the hotel. | 等我们到了旅馆我会告诉你怎么做 |
[31:02] | That’s where you’ll meet the whole team. | 整组队员都会在那儿待命 |
[31:04] | Don’t want you to be nervous. | 你别太紧张 |
[31:05] | I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 我会密切关注你的一举一动 |
[31:07] | Jack, Jack, I got to talk to you. | 杰克 杰克 我有话跟你说 |
[31:09] | Secret Service’ll take you to the helicopter. | 特工处会把你送上直升机 |
[31:11] | I’ll be there in one second. | 我随后就到 |
[31:13] | What? | 什么事 |
[31:14] | They just found Ellis’ body | 他们刚在法语区一间男厕所 |
[31:15] | in a men’s room in the French Quarter. | 发现了艾力斯的尸体 |
[31:21] | – Do we have any leads yet? – No, not yet. | -有什么线索吗 -没 还没有 |
[31:28] | Keep me posted. | 保持联络 |
[31:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[31:35] | There was no reason to stay. | 我没必要待在那边了 |
[31:36] | Teri and Kim are doing fine. | 特里和金没事了 |
[31:37] | I specifically asked you to stay to make them feel safe. | 我专门安排你去是为了让她们安心 |
[31:40] | They are safe, Jack. I settled them in. | 她们安全了 杰克 我把她们安顿好了 |
[31:42] | Paulson and Breeher are taklng care of them | 有保尔森和布里赫在照看她们 |
[31:44] | and the extra security team is in place. | 而且还额外安排了安全小队 |
[32:12] | Hang on, Kim. | 抓紧 金 |
[32:44] | – You okay, honey? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 亲爱的 -没事 |
[32:47] | I think we lost them. | 我觉得我们甩掉他们了 |
[32:49] | I’m just going to go check. | 我下车检查一下 |
[32:49] | I want you to stay right here, okay? | 你好好待在这儿 好吗 |
[32:52] | stay right here | 待着别动 |
[34:06] | He’s dead, Ferragamo’s dead | 他死了 佛莱格默死了 |
[34:08] | – I have no idea. – Don’t try to blow me off, Carl. | -我不知道 -别蒙我了 卡尔 |
[34:10] | The authorities are looking to it. | 当局正在展开调查 |
[34:12] | Let them do their jobs. | 让他们处理就行 |
[34:13] | We both know they won’t find anything. | 我俩都清楚他们会一无所获 |
[34:14] | Look, Keith. I’ve already gone through this with your father. | 听着 基斯 我和你父亲已经谈过此事 |
[34:16] | – My father is his own man and so am I. – Okay. | -我爸是我爸 我是我 -好吧 |
[34:19] | Now you can go through it with me. | 现在你和我好好说说 |
[34:20] | Let’s just go. What do you need? | 来这边 你想怎么样 |
[34:21] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你想怎么样 |
[34:23] | Ferragamo was there for me when nobody else was. | 当时只有佛莱格默陪在我身边 |
[34:26] | I might not be alive today if it wasn’t for him. | 如果没有他我可能也活不到今天 |
[34:28] | He also betrayed your confidence, Keith. | 他也违反了保密协议 基斯 |
[34:31] | He’s the one who went to Maureen Kingsley. | 是他把消息透露给了莫林·金斯利 |
[34:33] | That still doesn’t justify murder. | 但也不能因此对他痛下杀手 |
[34:35] | What exactly are you hoping to do? | 那你想怎么样 |
[34:37] | Bring him back to life? | 让他起死回生吗 |
[34:38] | – No, I want justice. – Justice? | -不 我想讨回公道 -公道 |
[34:41] | Well, justice is a tricky thing, Keith. | 公道这东西很难说 基斯 |
[34:44] | Take Lyle Gibson, for example. | 拿莱尔·吉布森来说吧 |
[34:46] | You want justice for that? | 你想为他讨回公道吗 |
[34:48] | Gibson’s death was an accident. | 吉布森是死于意外 |
[34:50] | Maybe so, but let’s be objective. | 也许吧 但是客观上来说 |
[34:53] | He rapes your sister, you pay him a visit. | 他强奸了你妹 你去找他 |
[34:55] | He ends up dead. | 他死了 |
[34:56] | Accident could be a tough sell. | 说意外还是有点牵强 |
[35:01] | So if I go public with the truth about Ferragamo | 所以若我把佛莱格默的死因公之于众 |
[35:04] | you go public with the lie about Lyle Gibson? | 你就向公众扭曲莱尔·吉布森之事吗 |
[35:06] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你就是这个意思吧 |
[35:09] | Oh, brother. | 天呐 |
[35:11] | There’s one catch, Carl. | 有一点很重要 卡尔 |
[35:12] | There are two cover-ups | 两宗被掩盖的案件 |
[35:14] | and you’re involved in both of them | 这两件事你都难逃关系 |
[35:15] | so however it plays out is bad for you. | 所以结果对你会非常不利 |
[35:17] | I can take care of myself. | 我能保全自我 |
[35:19] | No, no, no. The moneymen behind my father’s campaign take care of you. | 不 是我父亲竞选背后的金主能保全你 |
[35:22] | But if things get ugly, | 但是如果情况失控 |
[35:24] | they’ll make sure you’re the one who takes the fall. | 他们一定会让你来做替罪羊 |
[35:25] | Won’t they, Carl? | 不是吗 卡尔 |
[35:29] | Or maybe they’ll do to you what you did to Dr. Ferragamo. | 或许他们会像你对待佛莱格默医生那样待你 |
[35:33] | You are in way over your head. | 你完全没搞清状况 |
[35:36] | And you’re getting nervous. I can smell it. | 你有点焦躁 我能感觉出来 |
[35:41] | Okay, you listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[35:43] | Whatever you think you can do to me or anyone else | 别自以为你能对我或其他人怎么样 |
[35:46] | it will be 100 times worse for you. | 你的情况只会糟糕100倍 |
[35:50] | – I’m not so sure. – Well, I am. | -那可说不定 -还真是这样 |
[35:53] | Because if you push things too far, | 如果你做的太过火了 |
[35:54] | they will do whatever they have to do. | 他们会采取一切必要的手段 |
[35:58] | Killing David Palmer’s son might get a little messy. | 刺杀大卫·帕尔默的儿子可有点棘手 |
[36:00] | I think they’d be a little more subtle than that. | 我觉得他们有更低调的手段 |
[36:04] | I’m not following you. | 我没听懂 |
[36:08] | There is some physical evidence | 在乔治·佛莱格默办公室 |
[36:10] | in George Ferragamo’s office | 有些实物证据 |
[36:12] | that leads directly to you. | 能将矛头对准你 |
[36:15] | Subtle enough so the fire marshals | 巧妙到消防法警 |
[36:16] | didn’t find it the first time around | 刚开始并不会注意到 |
[36:18] | but with a little help, they’ll find it. | 但只要稍加提醒 他们就能发现 |
[36:24] | So I’ll be framed for Ferragamo’s murder. | 所以他们要把佛莱格默的死嫁祸给我 |
[36:26] | Like I said, whatever it takes. | 如我所言 采取一切必要手段 |
[36:28] | That’s why your father backed off | 你父亲这才选择不再深究 |
[36:31] | and that’s why you’ll back off. | 你也不能再深究 |
[36:56] | So I’ll be framed for Ferragamo’s murder. | 所以我要为佛莱格默的死负责 |
[36:58] | Like I said, whatever It takes. | 如我所言 采取一切必要手段 |
[37:01] | That’s why your father backed off | 你父亲这才选择不再深究 |
[37:03] | and that’s why you’ll back off. | 你也不能再深究 |
[39:17] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:22] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[39:27] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[39:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[39:34] | You don’t even know your name? | 你不记得你叫什么吗 |
[39:44] | You can’t stand in the middle of the road. | 别站在马路中间了 |
[39:51] | Come on, get in. I’ll give you a ride. | 来吧 上车吧 我送你一程 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. Thank you. | 我很抱歉 谢谢 |
[41:32] | Mom! | 妈 |
[41:36] | Mom! | 妈 |