时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:47] | It’s official. The polls have just closed… | 官方刚刚宣布 |
[00:49] | …minutes ago in California, and the big story: | 加州民调已经截止 |
[00:51] | Senator David Palmer seems to have swept California… | 大卫·帕尔默参议员横扫整个加州 |
[00:54] | …and every other state… | 以及其他所有 |
[00:56] | …that held a primary this super Tuesday. | 进行了超级星期二初选的州 |
[00:58] | It looks like he may have gotten a boost in the late vote… | 看起来因为今天如云霄飞车般起伏的事件 |
[01:01] | …based on the roller coaster events of his day. | 助推了他在最后投票中的表现 |
[01:03] | Earlier this evening, | 今晚早些时候 |
[01:05] | the Senator held an emergency press conference… | 参议员召开了一个紧急新闻发布会 |
[01:07] | …to disclose the details | 公开了涉及他的儿子 |
[01:08] | of the scandal involving both his son… | 和主要赞助者 |
[01:10] | …and his primary financial backers. | 丑闻细节 |
[01:12] | Palmer claims to have been | 帕尔默声称 |
[01:13] | unaware of any wrongdoing until recently. | 之前对这些错误行为并不知情 |
[02:01] | You’re in my seat. | 你占了我的位置 |
[02:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | I said that’s my seat. | 我说了那是我的位置 |
[02:39] | – How about you? – Well… | -你呢 -我… |
[02:40] | Would you excuse us for a moment? | 打扰一下 |
[02:43] | Thanks a lot. I’ll see you soon. | 非常感谢 回见 |
[02:45] | 11 for 11, my friend. | 有如神助 我的朋友 |
[02:47] | – Congratulations. You did it. – We did it. | -祝贺你 你办到了 -我们办到了 |
[02:51] | That’s not the best part. | 那还不是最好的消息 |
[02:52] | Fox News just did an instant poll. | 福克斯新闻刚刚做了即时民意调查 |
[02:55] | 83% approve of the way | 百分之八十三的选民都认可 |
[02:57] | you handled the Ferragamo situation. | 你处理佛莱格默事件的方式 |
[03:00] | That is great. | 很好 |
[03:03] | Have we heard from Ames or his people? | 艾姆斯那边有消息吗 |
[03:06] | They’re all too busy running | 他们都在忙着 |
[03:07] | for cover and we don’t want to get cocky… | 隐蔽起来 我们不能得意忘形 |
[03:09] | …but so far, it couldn’t have turned out better. | 但是到现在为止 情况已经非常好了 |
[03:20] | Everyone, listen up. | 大家请听我说 |
[03:25] | In a bit, I’m going to give a speech to the country. | 一会儿我将要对全国发表演讲 |
[03:28] | We have a number of primaries in the coming months… | 接下来几个月还有一堆初选 |
[03:31] | …so technically it’s not a victory speech. | 所以严格来说这并不是胜利演讲 |
[03:35] | But I’m going to make it sound like one anyway. | 但我还是会让它听起来像 |
[03:42] | As you know… | 如你们所知 |
[03:44] | …in many ways, this has been a difficult day for my family… | 今天对我家人来说并不轻松 |
[03:47] | …and I’m confident that | 但我相信 |
[03:49] | being open and honest was the right thing to do. | 开诚布公是正确的做法 |
[03:52] | And that things will be resolved fairly for everyone concerned… | 事情一定会如大家所愿公正解决 |
[03:56] | …and in the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[03:59] | …I want to thank everyone in this room for their support. | 感谢你们所有人的支持 |
[04:03] | This is our victory. | 这是我们大家的胜利 |
[04:07] | This is our night! | 这是属于我们的夜晚 |
[04:11] | And I just want to give one last order… | 今夜最后一个指令 |
[04:14] | …which will be obeyed, with no exceptions whatsoever. | 一定要服从 无一例外 |
[04:18] | Enjoy the rest of the evening! | 尽情享受今夜吧 |
[04:24] | Division wants an update on | 分局需要我们在半个小时内 |
[04:25] | the Palmer threat-assessment in a half hour. | 提交帕尔默事件威胁评估报告 |
[04:27] | With Alexis under control that threat may be minimal. | 抓到亚历克西斯 威胁可能已经降到最低了 |
[04:30] | Nina, that’s your line. | 尼娜 找你的 |
[04:33] | – Go ahead. – Try to get everyone together on it. | -你接吧 -让大家一起来处理 |
[04:35] | Nina Myers’s line. It’s Bauer. | 尼娜·迈尔斯的电话 是鲍尔 |
[04:39] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[04:43] | – Jack, what the hell’s going on? – George, listen up. | -杰克 什么情况 -乔治 听着 |
[04:45] | That field that we were standing in… | 之前我们所处的地方 |
[04:47] | …is hiding an underground detention facility. | 地下藏着一个拘留设施 |
[04:49] | It’s being used as a prison to house Victor Drazen. | 用来关押维克托·德拉任 |
[04:52] | What are you talking about? You said you took him out two years ago. | 什么 你说你两年前就已经干掉他了 |
[04:55] | Apparently not. I’m staring at him. There’s a team in place. | 很显然没有 他就在这 另外还有一队人 |
[04:58] | They’re ready to attack. They’ve cut off the power. | 他们已经准备好进攻 已经切断了电源 |
[05:01] | I need you to send in a field unit now. | 我需要你派一个外勤小组过来 |
[05:05] | George, what are you going to do? | 乔治 你准备怎么办 |
[05:07] | – All right. I’ll call Division. – Forget about the Division. | -好吧 我给分局打电话 -别管分局了 |
[05:09] | By the time you get approval… | 等你得到批准的时候 |
[05:11] | …this whole thing will be over. | 黄花菜都凉了 |
[05:12] | If Drazen escapes, it’ll be our fault. | 如果德拉任逃跑了 会是我们的责任 |
[05:14] | George, you know what this man can do. | 乔治 你清楚他能做什么 |
[05:19] | You decide. | 你决定吧 |
[05:22] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[05:28] | Dispatch a field unit… | 派一个外勤小组 |
[05:29] | …to the location Jack and I were checking in Saugus. | 去索格斯我和杰克之前检查的那个地方 |
[05:31] | I’ll clear it from my end. | 我这里会给他们 说清楚 |
[05:33] | Get a hold of Chappelle immediately. | 马上联系查普尔 |
[05:34] | George, what is going on? Is Jack all right? | 乔治 出什么事了 杰克还好吗 |
[05:38] | It’s a shame. You’re wasting the best years… | 真可惜 你把最好的年纪都浪费在… |
[05:40] | – …of your life on a married man. – George… | -一个已婚男人身上 -乔治 |
[05:43] | Picking up Almeida on the rebound. What’s that about? | 反过来又去找阿尔梅达 那算什么 |
[05:46] | – That is out of line. – You’re out of line. Think about it. | -你过界了 -是你过界了 想想吧 |
[05:50] | I’m just trying to be a friend here. | 我只是为你好 |
[05:53] | George. | 乔治 |
[05:55] | – Just tell me if he… – Nina! | -告诉我他是不是还… -尼娜 |
[05:57] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪里 |
[06:00] | Teri, thank God, you’re okay. | 特里 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[06:02] | Any word on Kim? | 有金的消息吗 |
[06:04] | No, not yet, but we’re working on it. | 暂时还没有 但是我们正在找 |
[06:07] | – I need to talk to Jack. – You can’t. He is not here. | -我得跟杰克谈谈 -不行 他不在这里 |
[06:09] | He’s on assignment. | 他正在出任务 |
[06:11] | Assignment? | 出任务 |
[06:12] | Has he been told what happened at the safe house? | 有人跟他讲过安全屋出事了吗 |
[06:14] | – Not yet. – Why not? | -还没有 -为什么 |
[06:16] | Because we can’t get a hold of him. | 因为我们联系不上他 |
[06:17] | Get a hold of him now. | 现在联系 |
[06:19] | Teri, I’m sorry, it’s just not possible. | 特里 很抱歉 这不可能 |
[06:21] | Nina, I want to talk to Jack. | 尼娜 我要跟杰克讲话 |
[06:23] | I understand, but Jack’s in a situation | 我明白 但是杰克现在的处境 |
[06:25] | where he needs our support. | 需要我们帮助 |
[06:26] | We’re doing everything we can to give it to him. | 我们正在全力以赴 |
[06:32] | What kind of situation? | 什么处境 |
[06:34] | That’s all I can tell you right now. | 我现在只能对你讲这么多 |
[06:36] | what I need you to do is come to the conference room, | 你先去会议室 |
[06:38] | tell me what happened to your house before Tony arrived. | 告诉我托尼到之前发生了什么事 |
[06:40] | I’ve already told Tony everything in the car. | 我在车上的时候已经都告诉托尼了 |
[06:42] | It won’t hurt to go over it again. | 再说一遍也没有关系 |
[06:44] | Any details you can give us will help us | 任何你告诉我们的细节都能帮到我们 |
[06:45] | and they will help Jack. | 还能帮助到杰克 |
[06:50] | All right, but I need to know what’s going on with my family. | 好吧 但是我得知道我家人的情况 |
[06:55] | I know, and I promise I’ll | 我知道 我保证一有消息 |
[06:56] | give you an update as soon as I have one. | 会第一时间跟你讲 |
[07:00] | All right? | 行吗 |
[07:04] | Stand against the door. | 靠墙站好 |
[07:07] | Lawrence, what’s going on out there? | 劳伦斯 外面什么情况 |
[07:11] | Lawrence, do you copy? | 劳伦斯 收到没有 |
[07:16] | Ray, this is DeSalvo. Come in. | 雷 我是德萨佛 回复 |
[07:19] | – Ray! – We gotta get out of here. Which way? | -雷 -我们得离开 从哪边走 |
[07:23] | The flood egress is to the right. | 防洪出口在右边 |
[07:26] | Open the door slowly. | 慢慢打开门 |
[07:36] | Step out into the middle of the hall. | 走到走廊中间 |
[07:45] | Turn to your right. | 右转 |
[07:47] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[08:08] | Lawrence, where are you? | 劳伦斯 你在哪里 |
[08:10] | Lawrence, do you copy? | 劳伦斯 收到没有 |
[08:11] | We have to get out of this hall way. We’re too exposed. | 我们得离开这条走廊 这里太开阔了 |
[08:15] | All right. What’s the plan? | 好吧 你们的计划是什么 |
[08:17] | How are they going to break you out of here? | 他们准备怎样带你出去 |
[08:20] | You son of a bitch, if any of my men die… | 你这个混蛋 如果我的人死了 |
[08:22] | What area of this building is most defendable? | 这个建筑防御能力最强的部分在哪里 |
[08:34] | Let’s get out of here, move. | 我们走 |
[08:35] | Fall back. Defender retreat! | 撤退 保持防御 |
[08:39] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[08:59] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of Chappelle for 10 minutes. | 我已经找了查普尔先生有十分钟了 |
[09:01] | Look Whatever he’s doing this is more important, trust me. | 无论他在做什么 这件事都更重要 |
[09:04] | – Important? How? – For starters… | -重要 怎么说 -首先 |
[09:06] | …I sent a CTU field unit to a D.O.D. Facility. | 我派了一支反恐组外勤小队去了国防部的设施 |
[09:10] | I need some unity of command. | 我需要能统一指挥 |
[09:11] | All I can do is give him the message. | 我能做的只是传达消息 |
[09:14] | – All right. Get him to call me soon. – I’ll work on it. | -让他尽快回我电话 -我尽力 |
[09:17] | Mrs. Bauer. | 鲍尔夫人 |
[09:19] | Teri. | 叫我特里就行 |
[09:20] | George Mason. I thought you were being debriefed. | 乔治·梅森 我以为你还在接受询问 |
[09:22] | I know You’re busy, but Nina won’t tell me anything. | 我知道你很忙 但是尼娜什么都不肯对我说 |
[09:24] | I need to know what’s going on with Kim. | 我得知道金怎么样了 |
[09:27] | I don’t know any more than Nina, but I’m sure Kim’s safe. | 我知道的不比尼娜多 但我肯定金很安全 |
[09:31] | I wish I could believe that, but based on what? | 我也希望我能相信 但是基于什么呢 |
[09:34] | I haven’t been fully briefed, but according to Tony… | 我还没有收到完整报告 但是根据托尼所说 |
[09:36] | …the man that attacked you at your house asked where she was, right? | 袭击了你的那个男人问你她在哪里 对吧 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:41] | That means they’re looking for her, too. | 那就是说他们也在找她 |
[09:43] | As time passes, it gets harder for them, easier for us. | 时间越久对他们来说会越难 对我们越容易 |
[09:46] | There’s only a few of them… | 他们只有几个人 |
[09:47] | …whereas we can cover the whole city and believe me, we are. | 然而我们能够覆盖整个城市 相信我 |
[09:54] | I want you to know Jack is extremely important to all of us here. | 我希望你知道杰克对我们来说非常重要 |
[09:57] | Nobody’s going to rest easy | 没有人会松懈 |
[09:58] | until your daughter’s back, safe and sound. | 直到你女儿完好无损的回来 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Just doing my job. | 职责所在 |
[10:11] | – Mason. – George, it’s Nina. | -梅森 -乔治 是尼娜 |
[10:15] | Our unit will be on-site in about 15 minutes. | 我们的人大约还有十五分钟抵达 |
[10:17] | They want to know who’s in command, us or D.O.D.? | 他们想知道是我们还是国防部指挥 |
[10:19] | We are. Let me know as soon as they’re on-site. | 我们 他们一到现场就告诉我 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好 |
[10:24] | Was that about Jack? | 那跟杰克有关吗 |
[10:26] | Teri, we’ve got a lot going on right now. | 特里 眼下发生的事情太多 |
[10:28] | Soon as we get word from Jack, we’ll let you know. | 一旦有杰克的消息 我们会通知你的 |
[10:30] | You’ve been very kind. | 你很客气 |
[10:32] | My assistant Rebecca will look after you. | 我的助理丽贝卡会照顾好你 |
[10:34] | You let her know if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要就都找她 好吗 |
[10:37] | Do me a favor. Keep your chin up. | 就当帮我个忙 别灰心 |
[10:46] | – Rebecca. – Yes, George? | -丽贝卡 -是的 乔治 |
[10:48] | I’m sending Jack’s wife down. Babysit her for me. Will you? | 我把杰克的老婆送下楼了 帮我哄着她 |
[10:50] | OK sure, but what do you want me to do with her? | 没问题 你想让我怎么办 |
[10:52] | Whatever, I don’t care what you do with her, | 随你便 我不管你拿她怎么办 |
[10:54] | just keep her out of my face. OK? | 别让她在我面前出现就行 |
[10:57] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:02] | Where’s Patty? | 帕蒂在哪里 |
[11:04] | She’s finishing up the speech. | 她在完成演讲稿 |
[11:06] | Hold that for me? Be right back. | 帮我拿一下 马上回来 |
[11:11] | – Senator…. – Congratulations. | -参议员 -祝贺 |
[11:13] | Looks like you’re moving to the White House. | 看来你要进驻白宫了 |
[11:15] | You know what? We’ll know by the end of the day. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[11:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[11:19] | We missed you out there. | 你怎么不到外面来 |
[11:21] | I’m just going through it one last time. | 我在把演讲稿过最后一遍 |
[11:31] | I made the changes you asked for. | 我做了些你要求的改动 |
[11:37] | Yeah, that’s much better. | 是的 这好多了 |
[11:41] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[11:48] | I can’t believe you won all 11 primaries. | 我不敢相信你赢了全部11个初选 |
[11:51] | You and your family must be so happy. | 你和你的家人肯定很开心 |
[11:56] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 确实 |
[11:59] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, it’s just all catching up with me. | -你还好吗 -还好 只是脑海中太多事 |
[12:03] | It’s been a long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[12:09] | You know what, Patty? | 不如这样 帕蒂 |
[12:12] | Why don’t we move the second paragraph to the end? | 为什么我们不把第二段放到最后 |
[12:14] | I’ll close with the note about party unity. | 我要以党的团结作为结束 |
[12:17] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[12:23] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[12:24] | Yes, Patty. | 是 帕蒂 |
[12:26] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you, but… | 我有一些话想跟你说 但是 |
[12:31] | …every time I start it just seems inappropriate. | 每次我想说的时候 时机都不是很合适 |
[12:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[12:36] | It’s just that… | 其实 |
[12:40] | …I wanted to tell you how much I admire you. | 我想告诉你我有多么崇敬你 |
[12:46] | I don’t see very many people who stand | 我很少见到有人会像你一样 |
[12:49] | by their principles the way that you do, | 坚持自己的原则 |
[12:52] | and I truly believe our country would be a better place | 我坚信我们国家在你的领导之下 |
[12:54] | with you leading it. | 会变得更好 |
[13:04] | – What is it? – Nothing. I’m just a little flustered. | -怎么了 -没什么 我只是有点紧张 |
[13:10] | What a wonderful and unexpected compliment. | 真是个美妙又意外的赞美 |
[13:17] | I’ll just switch those paragraphs. | 我会把这几个段落调换好 |
[13:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:36] | This is Mason. What’s your 20? | 这里是梅森 你的方位在哪里 |
[13:38] | We’re approaching the site! | 我们在接近目标 |
[13:41] | What’s going on down there, Lawrence? | 情况如何 劳伦斯 |
[13:45] | Looks like the door has been blown in! | 看起来好像门被炸开了 |
[13:48] | – Are the hostiles inside? – They must be. | -敌人在里面吗 -肯定在 |
[13:51] | There’s no activity here. We’re preparing to go in. | 外面没有动静 我们准备进去了 |
[14:14] | Take cover! Take cover! | 找掩护 找掩护 |
[14:17] | – Father! – Andre! | -父亲 -安德烈 |
[14:19] | – Get down or I’ll shoot him! – Let him go. | -趴下否则我杀了他 -放了他 |
[14:21] | Let my father go, Bauer! | 放了我爸 鲍尔 |
[14:23] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[14:25] | Stay back or I will shoot him! | 退后否则我对他开枪了 |
[14:28] | Drop it or he’s dead! | 放下武器 不然他没命 |
[14:30] | Drop it now, you’re surrounded! | 放下武器 你被包围了 |
[14:31] | Back off! Drop your weapons or I will shoot! | 退后 放下武器否则我开枪了 |
[14:35] | Let my father go right now or this man dies. | 立刻放了我爸 否则我杀了他 |
[14:37] | – Drop your weapons! – I’ll kill him. | -放下武器 -我会杀了他 |
[14:39] | – Don’t do it, Bauer! – Back off! | -别听他的 鲍尔 -退后 |
[14:41] | – Don’t release that prisoner. – Drop them or I’ll shoot him! | -别放掉囚犯 -放下武器不然我杀了他 |
[14:45] | – Drop your weapon! – Don’t do it, Bauer! Don’t do it. | -放下武器 -不要 鲍尔 不要 |
[14:46] | – Drop it! – I’ll give you three seconds. | -放下武器 -我给你三秒钟 |
[14:49] | One… | 一 |
[14:50] | …two…. | 二 |
[14:52] | My weapon’s up. | 我的枪举起来了 |
[14:59] | No! | 不 |
[15:00] | – Father. – Andre. | -爸 -安德烈 |
[15:06] | – Where is Alexis? – He’s been out of touch for a while. | -亚历克斯在哪 -他失去联系一段时间了 |
[15:10] | We have to assume the worst. | 我们必须假定最坏的情况发生了 |
[15:22] | Hostiles outside the main entrance. | 敌人在正门外 |
[15:24] | – How many? – At least a dozen, all well-armed. | -多少人 -至少十二个 全副武装 |
[15:27] | Collapse the corridor immediately. | 立刻炸毁这个通道 |
[15:30] | – Let’s hustle, men. – Down here. | -快点 -这边走 |
[15:32] | Take him. We may need him as a bargaining chip. | 带着他 可能需要他做交易筹码 |
[15:54] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[16:06] | That was a mistake. Now you’re trapped. | 那是个错误 现在你被困住了 |
[16:09] | We will see. | 走着瞧 |
[16:13] | I told you, don’t mess with me. | 我告诉过你 别惹我 |
[16:16] | You got something that belongs to me, | 你有我的东西 |
[16:18] | better give it right now. | 快点给我 |
[16:20] | – I ain’t got nothing. – We cool. It’s all good. | -我什么都没有 -我们没事 没事 |
[16:23] | We cool if you and your girls back off. | 如果你和你的人后退我们就没事 |
[16:27] | Get her feet! | 抓她的脚 |
[16:35] | You holding out on me? You’re a bad girl. | 你跟我对着干 真是个坏女孩 |
[16:52] | When we get out of here | 我们出去以后 |
[16:53] | maybe I’ll mess you up just like that. | 可能我就会像那样搞你 |
[16:55] | – What is your problem? – You. | -你有什么不爽的 -你 |
[16:58] | Me? The only reason I’m here is because you told the cops… | 我 我在这唯一的原因就是 |
[17:00] | …I was a part of the deal. | 你告诉警察我也参与了交易 |
[17:02] | You were a part of the deal. | 你本来就参与了交易 |
[17:04] | I didn’t even know it was happening. | 我都不知道有交易这回事 |
[17:06] | Nobody told you to come over. | 没人叫你来 |
[17:08] | If this is about Rick– | 如果这是关于瑞克 |
[17:10] | Rick? You think I care about that loser? | 瑞克 你觉得我在乎那个蠢货 |
[17:12] | – He’s not a loser. – He kidnaps you… | -他不是蠢货 -他绑架你 |
[17:14] | …almost gets you killed, and you defend him? | 差点让你没命 你还替他说话 |
[17:17] | He didn’t know what was going on. | 他不知道真实情况 |
[17:18] | Like I said, he’s a loser. | 和我说的一样 蠢货 |
[17:21] | What are you shaking your head for? | 你摇什么头 |
[17:23] | You’re daddy’s little girl. | 你是爸爸的乖乖女 |
[17:26] | – You get everything handed to you. – Shut up! | -你衣来伸手饭来张口 -闭嘴 |
[17:28] | I have been listening to this crap all day | 我听了太多 |
[17:30] | about how I get everything I want… | 说我坐享其成的废话 |
[17:33] | …how my life is great and everyone else’s sucks. | 说我的生活好 别人的生活一团糟 |
[17:35] | You want to know something? You don’t know anything about me. | 你知道吗 你一点也不了解我 |
[17:38] | Last night I was kidnapped, tied up in the back of a trunk… | 昨晚我被绑架 在后备箱里绑着 |
[17:41] | …and then I got to see your friend Dan get shot in the head. | 然后我看到你的朋友丹被一枪爆头 |
[17:44] | Take all the bad luck you’ve had, it wouldn’t fit into half… | 把你的所有霉运加起来都比不上 |
[17:47] | …of what’s happened to me in the past 24 hours. | 我过去24小时经历的一半 |
[17:49] | So messing me up may not be as easy as you think… | 所以今天你要搞我可没那么容易 |
[17:52] | …but if you want to try, bring it on. | 但如果你想试试 就来吧 |
[17:55] | Here, outside, any place you like. | 这里 外面 随你挑 |
[18:41] | You think I am a monster… | 我觉得我是个怪物 |
[18:44] | …because I want revenge… | 因为我要复仇 |
[18:45] | …on your wife and daughter as well as on you. | 对你妻子和女儿 也对你复仇 |
[18:49] | You were a monster long before you ever heard of me. | 你在知道我之前早就是个怪物了 |
[18:53] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[18:54] | You consider yourself informed. | 你认为你消息灵通 |
[18:57] | You have read magazines. | 你读过杂志 |
[18:59] | You’ve studied intelligence reports… | 你研究过谍报 |
[19:02] | …filed by people | 那些谍报员 |
[19:03] | who tell their superiors only what they want to hear. | 只给上级报告他们想听到的信息 |
[19:07] | And you have the audacity to judge me? | 而你却敢对我评头论足 |
[19:11] | So when does your suffering end, Victor? | 你的煎熬什么时候才能结束 维克托 |
[19:14] | After you’ve killed me and Senator Palmer… | 在你杀了我和帕尔默参议员 |
[19:16] | …and all the thousands of other enemies you have? | 还有你数以千计的敌人以后吗 |
[19:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:21] | Simple, is it not? | 很简单 不是吗 |
[19:25] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[19:26] | It’s a psychotic fantasy. | 这是变态的臆想 |
[19:35] | A fantasy which is coming closer and closer to a reality. | 臆想一步步接近现实了 |
[19:45] | This is Victor Drazen. Whom am I speaking to? | 我是维克托·德拉任 你是谁 |
[19:49] | This is George Mason. | 我是乔治·梅森 |
[19:50] | The district director of the Counter Terrorist Unit in LA. | 洛杉矶反恐组的地区主管 |
[19:53] | You will be the person I will be negotiating with? | 我要和你谈判吗 |
[19:56] | Negative. We do not negotiate with terrorists. | 错了 我们不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[20:00] | I’m willing to listen to your concerns. | 我愿意听你和谁结怨 |
[20:02] | My main concern is Jack Bauer. | 结怨最深的是杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:06] | – Do you know him? – Yes, I know him. | -你认识他吗 -我认识 |
[20:08] | Do you want to see him alive again? | 你想让他活着见你吗 |
[20:12] | How do I know he’s alive? | 我怎么知道他还活着 |
[20:19] | – George? – Yeah, it’s me. | -乔治 -是我 |
[20:21] | I’ve counted six of them, heavily armed with assault rifles– | 他们有六个人 全副武装并持有突击步枪 |
[20:24] | As you hear, he is alive. | 你听到了 他还活着 |
[20:27] | I’ll be speaking with my superiors and I’ll get back to you. | 我会请示上级 然后联系你 |
[20:33] | Drazen’s taken over command of the facility. He’s got Jack. | 德拉任已经控制了拘留所 他还抓了杰克 |
[20:37] | There’s at least six, they’ve got assault weapons, | 至少有六人 携带突击步枪 |
[20:39] | explosives. Get that information to the field unit. | 和爆炸物 把消息发给突击小队 |
[20:45] | Bring up the layout of the facility. | 把拘留所地图调出来 |
[20:49] | – How did Jack sound? – Alive. | -杰克听起来怎么样 -还活着 |
[20:53] | It’ll be a long, drawn-out process, Nina. | 肯定会是场消耗战 妮娜 |
[20:55] | I know the drill. | 我了解 |
[20:57] | You know it may not turn out well. | 你知道结局可能不会太好 |
[20:59] | If you want me to put somebody | 如果你想让我换一个 |
[21:01] | else that’s less emotionally involved on this, I will. | 感情上更客观的人来 我会换的 |
[21:04] | I can do my job, George. | 我能做好我的工作 乔治 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | – Any word from Chappelle? – I still can’t get a hold of him. | -夏普尔有消息吗 -我还联络不上他 |
[21:17] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[21:18] | I hope that bastard doesn’t plan on blaming me | 如果情况急转直下 我希望那混蛋 |
[21:20] | if things go wrong. | 没想着怪在我头上 |
[21:49] | – Take it. – No way. | -拿着 -不可能 |
[21:51] | – I said take it! – No. | -我说了拿着 -不 |
[21:57] | Who’s smoking pot? | 谁在抽大麻 |
[21:59] | That one over there. | 那里那个 |
[22:01] | No. She threw it at me. | 不是 她丢在我身上的 |
[22:03] | Bitch, why you lying? | 贱货 说什么谎 |
[22:04] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[22:06] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[22:14] | – And who are you? – I swear, it wasn’t me. | -你又是谁 -我发誓不是我 |
[22:20] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[22:24] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[22:28] | Don’t make a liar out of me, blondie. | 你是说我说谎吗 金发妞 |
[22:30] | No need, you are one. | 你本来就谎话连篇 |
[22:38] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[22:41] | – Stop it now! – Wait, I didn’t do nothing! | -闭嘴 -等等 我什么都没做 |
[22:44] | Get off of me! I didn’t do nothing! | 放开我 我什么都没做 |
[22:51] | I’m going to get you back, blondie, don’t you worry! | 我会收拾你的 金发妞 别担心 |
[22:57] | Officer. | 警官 |
[23:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:04] | I want to talk to the cop that busted me today. | 我要和逮捕我的那个警官说话 |
[23:06] | I think his name is Krugman. | 我想他叫克鲁格曼 |
[23:08] | – You want to talk to him about what? – What happened today. | -你想跟他说什么 -今天发生的事 |
[23:12] | He wants to know about it, so tell him I’m ready to talk. | 他想知道实情 告诉他我要交代了 |
[23:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:34] | Two years ago in Kosovo… | 两年前的科索沃 |
[23:37] | …the man that went into the building before the explosion… | 爆炸前走进大楼的人 |
[23:40] | …obviously wasn’t you. | 显然不是你 |
[23:42] | – You were using a double. – A common technique. | -你用了替身 -常用手段 |
[23:46] | I am surprised your people were fooled by it. | 能骗到你们我也很惊讶 |
[23:50] | That’s not my point, Victor. | 我不是说这个 维克托 |
[23:52] | What is your point, Jack? | 那你想说什么 杰克 |
[23:54] | You were using a double. | 你用了替身 |
[23:57] | It means you thought you were a target. | 说明你觉得你被盯上了 |
[24:00] | You let that man get near your family, | 你让那个人接近你的家庭 |
[24:02] | you put your family in danger. | 你把你的家庭置于危险之中 |
[24:03] | You’re responsible for their deaths. | 你该对她们的死负责 |
[24:06] | They were away on a trip. | 他们本来去旅行了 |
[24:09] | My daughter was ill. | 我女儿病了 |
[24:13] | They returned one day earlier than expected. | 她们提早一天回来了 |
[24:18] | But yes… | 但没错 |
[24:20] | …I should have been more careful. | 我应该更小心的 |
[24:30] | Father, are you all right? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[24:39] | Over the last two years… | 过去的两年中 |
[24:43] | …I have accepted my share | 我已经承受了自己对于 |
[24:44] | of responsibility for the death of my family. | 家人的死的责任 |
[24:49] | This is the day… | 今天 |
[24:52] | …you accept… | 是你承受 |
[24:54] | …your share. | 你那一份的日子 |
[25:00] | Come, Dad. | 走吧 爸 |
[25:04] | Make sure he does not die. | 保证他活着就行 |
[25:32] | Come. | 请进 |
[25:40] | Is this what you wanted? | 你要的是这个吗 |
[25:48] | Much better. | 这个更好 |
[25:49] | – Senator? – Yeah, Elaine? | -参议员 -怎么了 艾琳 |
[25:51] | Mike says they’re ready for you downstairs anytime. | 迈克说楼下准备好了你随时都可以下去 |
[25:54] | Okay. Tell them I’ll be down in 20 minutes. | 好的 告诉他们我20分钟之内到 |
[25:56] | You have a copy for the teleprompter? | 提词器上也放了稿子吗 |
[25:58] | It’s this one…. | 就是这个… |
[26:00] | All but the last page. | 除了最后一页都放上去 |
[26:04] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[26:06] | Would you like to be left alone? | 你需要独处吗 |
[26:09] | No. You can work in here if you want. | 没事 你想的话可以在这里工作 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:46] | It’s just that I feel bad that this day’s been tainted for you. | 只是觉得这一天被抹上了污点很替你难过 |
[26:51] | Don’t feel bad for me. | 别为我难过 |
[26:54] | It’s Keith and Nicole who’ve been suffering. | 基斯和妮可现在才该难过呢 |
[26:57] | Excuse me for saying this, Senator, but you do that too much. | 参议员 我不得不说 你做的太过了 |
[27:00] | – Do what? – You worry about everybody else. | -什么事 -你太担心别人了 |
[27:03] | You take care of everybody else. Who takes care of you? | 你照顾好了每一个人 谁来照顾你 |
[27:06] | You all take care of me. | 你们都在照顾我 |
[27:10] | We all want to, but… | 我们都想 但是… |
[27:13] | planning schedules and writing speeches | 做做计划写写演讲稿 |
[27:16] | isn’t taking care of someone. | 才不是在照顾人 |
[27:19] | I’m fine, Patty. | 我没事的 帕蒂 |
[27:35] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[27:39] | You need this. | 你需要这个 |
[27:44] | That does feel good. | 真舒服 |
[28:05] | I appreciate it, Patty. | 我很感激 帕蒂 |
[28:09] | I really do. | 真的 |
[28:12] | But if I get too comfortable, I may not get off this couch. | 但如果我太舒服 也许就离不开这个沙发了 |
[28:19] | I’ll just go prepare tomorrow’s briefing with Mike. Excuse me. | 我去和迈克准备明天汇报的东西了 再见 |
[28:40] | CTU, Myers. | 反恐组 迈尔斯 |
[28:41] | Ryan Chappelle calling for Mason. | 莱恩·查普尔找梅森 |
[28:42] | Yes, I’ll put you through. | 好的 我帮你转接 |
[28:48] | – Mason. – It’s Chappelle. | -梅森 -是查普尔 |
[28:52] | Ryan, it’s about time. I’ve been trying to reach you for the past half hour. | 莱恩你终于出现了 我这半个小时都在找你 |
[28:55] | While I’ve been getting reamed by D.O.D. And the Pentagon. | 而我正被五角大楼和国防部严厉问询 |
[28:58] | I think I’ve managed to untangle the mess you’ve made. | 我想我找到解决你制造的麻烦的方法了 |
[29:01] | The mess I’ve made? What are you talking about? | 我制造的麻烦 你在说什么啊 |
[29:04] | You should’ve kept Bauer on a tighter leash. A lot tighter. | 你应该把鲍尔再栓紧一点 紧很多 |
[29:08] | I’m not in love with the guy either, but he delivers. | 我也不喜欢他 但是他能完成任务 |
[29:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:13] | Come on, let’s face it. | 得了 面对现实吧 |
[29:14] | If it wasn’t for Jack, Victor would’ve escaped. | 如果不是杰克在 维克多·德拉任已经跑了 |
[29:17] | It would’ve been embarrassing for high-ranking individuals | 这对一些高层人员来说是很丢人的 |
[29:19] | if I’m not mistaken. | 如果我没想错的话 |
[29:21] | You’re very mistaken. | 你错的太离谱了 |
[29:22] | – I beg your pardon? – Come on, Geogre, think it through. | -你说什么 -得了 乔治 好好想想 |
[29:26] | Drazen wasn’t officially a prisoner, right? | 德拉任并不是真的是个囚犯 对吧 |
[29:29] | So he couldn’t officially escape. | 所以也没什么逃走这一说 |
[29:31] | It wouldn’t have embarrassed anyone. | 不会让任何人丢脸的 |
[29:33] | – It would’ve been…. – A nonevent. | -这将会是… -一个不足挂齿的小事 |
[29:36] | Exactly. Instead, we’ve got an assault team out there… | 正是 可现在我们还有一个突击小队在外面 |
[29:39] | with all kinds of people in the loop. | 还惊动了很多方面的人 |
[29:41] | Soon the cops will get wind of it… | 警察不久也会收到风声 |
[29:43] | …and then, God forbid, the press. | 然后应该是媒体 |
[29:45] | You want to talk about embarrassing? | 你想说说丢脸的事情吗 |
[29:50] | Now we have to end this thing. | 我们现在要了结这个事情 |
[29:51] | And I’m not talking hours, I’m talking minutes. | 而且不是在几小时内 是在几分钟内 |
[29:56] | What about Bauer? | 那鲍尔呢 |
[30:01] | Nobody asked him to go out there tonight. | 没人要求他今晚去那里 |
[30:04] | Now, get on with it, or I’ll find someone who will. | 下手吧 不然我就找愿意干的人来了 |
[30:20] | I’m going to have to order a full assault. | 我要命令发起全面攻击了 |
[30:22] | Starting in about five minutes. | 大约5分钟后开始 |
[30:25] | Team’s making their final preparations. | 队伍正在做最终整顿 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:41] | Teri, it’s Tony. Can you pick up? | 特里 我是托尼 接电话 |
[30:44] | – Hello? – Look, we found Kim. | -喂 -我们找到了金了 |
[30:47] | She’s fine. She’s at a local precinct. | 她很好 在当地的一个分局里 |
[30:48] | They’re bringing her over. | 他们正带她过来 |
[30:50] | Are you sure she’s okay? Can I talk to her? | 你确定她没事吗 我能和她说话吗 |
[30:52] | Not now, we’ll put you through as soon as we can. | 现在不行 我们会尽快帮你联系的 |
[30:55] | Okay. Patch her through as soon as she calls. | 好的 她一打过来就转接给我 |
[30:57] | – Thank you so much, Tony. – Okay. | -十分感谢 托尼 -没关系 |
[30:59] | – They found Kim. – They did? | -他们找到金了 -真的吗 |
[31:02] | – Yeah. – That’s great. | -是的 -太棒了 |
[31:05] | I’m so relieved. | 我松了一口气 |
[31:14] | Teri, I have some information about Jack. | 特里 我有一些关于杰克的消息 |
[31:19] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你坐下说吧 |
[31:25] | We think He may have been captured | 我们认为他也许被 |
[31:28] | by the same group that was after you and Kim. | 跟着你和金的那伙人抓起来了 |
[31:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[31:36] | I know that sounds bad, | 我知道这听起来很糟糕 |
[31:38] | but we have rescue teams on the site… | 但是我们有救援小队在现场 |
[31:40] | and the people who have Jack have been completely surrounded. | 抓住杰克的那帮人已经被完全包围了 |
[31:51] | Teri… | 特里 |
[31:54] | I know Jack. | 我了解杰克 |
[31:57] | I know he will get out of this. | 我知道他能脱身的 |
[32:10] | I knew you’d want to be told. | 我知道你不想被蒙在鼓里 |
[32:48] | Charges have been placed. We are good to go. | 命令已经下达 我们可以行动了 |
[32:56] | – Yeah? – This is it. | -喂 -就现在 |
[33:04] | – All right. – What about Bauer? | -好的 -鲍尔怎么办 |
[33:10] | Just make sure you get Drazen. | 只管抓住德拉任就好 |
[33:13] | Go. | 行动 |
[33:15] | – Hit it.- Go. | -行动 -走 |
[33:21] | Go!Go! | 走 走 |
[33:48] | Kimberly. | 金柏莉 |
[33:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:51] | – We’re releasing you. – Did you speak to my dad? | -我们要释放你了 -你联系到我爸爸了吗 |
[33:54] | No, but I talked to the people he works with. | 没 但是我联系到了他的同事 |
[34:02] | Melanie told me she lied. | 梅兰妮告诉我说她撒谎了 |
[34:03] | Before she admitted you had nothing to do | 她承认你和贩毒没有任何关系 |
[34:06] | with the drug deal. I called the number you gave me. | 我打了你给我的那个电话 |
[34:08] | Everything checked out. | 一切都办妥了 |
[34:10] | Sounds like you had a pretty tough day. | 听起来你这一天过的很惨 |
[34:11] | Yeah. Did you speak to my mom? | 是的 你联系到我妈妈了吗 |
[34:13] | She’s waiting for you at CTU. | 她正在反恐组等你呢 |
[34:15] | – Are you serious? – I’m serious. | -你认真的 -认真的 |
[34:17] | I’ll drive you there myself. | 我亲自送你过去 |
[34:23] | – Ready? – I think so. | -准备好了 -我想是的 |
[34:26] | – Would you do me a favor, David? – What’s that, Mike? | -你能帮我个忙吗大卫 -怎么了迈克 |
[34:29] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[34:31] | Not a politician’s smile, a real one. | 不是这种政客笑法 真的笑一个 |
[34:35] | You’ve been through hell today… | 你今天真是经历了太多煎熬… |
[34:37] | but you’ve come through it. | 但你会撑过去的 |
[34:39] | And tomorrow morning the fight starts again. | 而明天战火将重新点燃 |
[34:42] | But tonight you need to celebrate. | 但今晚你需要庆祝 |
[34:45] | I’ll be fine, Mike. | 我没事的 迈克 |
[34:48] | Let go of it, just for a little bit. | 来嘛 就笑一下嘛 |
[34:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[34:54] | This thing with Keith is just beginning. | 基斯这件事情只是个开始 |
[34:57] | As for Sherry and me, you’ve had a front-row seat today. | 雪莉和我的事你也知道的一清二楚 |
[35:00] | You know it’s not good. | 你知道情况不乐观 |
[35:04] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我来给你解释些东西 |
[35:07] | Once you’re in the White House, | 只要你进了白宫 |
[35:09] | everything defers to the office. | 所有事情都会移交给办公室 |
[35:13] | It’s what you need to do the job. | 这就是你这份工作的代价 |
[35:19] | If it’s your marriage that helps you, that’s great. | 如果你的婚姻能帮助你的话那再好不过了 |
[35:23] | But if not… | 如果不能… |
[35:25] | that’s okay, too. | 也没关系 |
[35:31] | You can have whatever you want. do you? | 你想要什么都可以 对吧 |
[35:41] | All right, Mike. | 好了 迈克 |
[35:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:03] | Report. | 报告 |
[36:05] | One dead body. | 有一具尸体 |
[36:07] | No hostiles. Sector One secure. | 没有人质 一区安全 |
[36:20] | Sector Two secure. | 二区安全 |
[36:23] | One dead body. Appears to be Warden DeSalvo. No hostiles. | 一具尸体 像是监狱长迪沙佛 没有敌人 |
[36:28] | Drake, this is Mason. What’s going on down there? | 德雷克 我是梅森 情况怎么样 |
[36:31] | The entire staff, including the warden, is dead. | 所有工作人员 包括监狱长 都死了 |
[36:33] | But Drazen’s gone and so is anyone else who was here. | 但是德拉任以及他的同伙都离开了 |
[36:46] | They broke through one of the walls. | 他们毁了一面墙逃生 |
[36:48] | Some sort of tunnel. Maybe an old sewer system. | 应该是地道之类的 也许是废旧的下水管道 |
[36:51] | Follow them. | 跟着他们 |
[37:02] | Drake? | 德雷克 |
[37:07] | It’s booby-trapped. | 这里放置了饵雷 |
[37:08] | Laser mines. | 激光炸弹 |
[37:10] | – Can you disarm? – Given time. | -你能拆除吗 -需要时间 |
[37:13] | How much? | 要多久 |
[37:17] | About a half-hour. | 大概半个小时 |
[37:21] | Do what you can. | 尽你所能吧 |
[37:29] | Get your hands up on your head. | 把手举到头上 |
[37:36] | Well done. | 很好 |
[37:42] | – We have less than three hours left. – Get down. | -我们还有不到三个小时了 -趴下 |
[37:46] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[37:49] | I will offer you one consolation. | 我来给你点安慰吧 |
[37:54] | Your family will be joining you soon. | 你的家人很快就会随你而去的 |
[37:57] | Your son Alexis, do you want to see him again? | 你的儿子亚力克斯 你还想再见到他吗 |
[38:01] | Alexis is dead. | 亚力克斯已经死了 |
[38:02] | No, he’s not. We’ve got him. | 没有 我们抓住他了 |
[38:04] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[38:06] | How else would I know that he was to have a meeting | 那我是怎么知道他是要跟 |
[38:09] | with one of Senator Palmer’s staff? | 帕尔默参议员的人见面呢 |
[38:11] | A woman named Elizabeth Nash. | 一个叫伊丽莎白·纳什的女人 |
[38:12] | In Room 1243 at 4:30 this afternoon. | 今天下午四点三十分在1243号房间见面 |
[38:16] | That much is true. | 这些都是真的 |
[38:18] | We captured him. I know where he is. | 我们抓住了他 我知道他在哪里 |
[38:33] | Get him in! | 带他进去 |
[38:57] | – Can I borrow your phone? – Yeah. | -我能借一下你的电话吗 -可以 |
[39:13] | – Hello? – Mom, it’s me. | -喂 -妈妈 是我 |
[39:15] | – Hi, honey. – I can’t wait to see you. | -嗨宝贝 -我等不及要见你了 |
[39:17] | I can’t wait to see you either. I’m so glad you’re okay. I thought– | 我也等不及了 你没事太好了 我还以为 |
[39:20] | I know. I thought they had you again. | 我知道 我以为他们又抓住你了 |
[39:23] | How did you end up in jail? | 你是怎么进到监狱的 |
[39:26] | I’ll tell you everything when I get there. Where’s Dad? | 等我到了我全都告诉你 爸爸呢 |
[39:29] | He’s not here. He’s working. | 他不在这里 他在工作 |
[39:32] | I’m hoping he’ll call in very soon. | 我希望他能马上打电话来 |
[39:36] | I love you so much, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[39:38] | I’m going to be there in a few minutes. OK? | 我马上就到 好吗 |
[39:42] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[39:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[39:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry about not believing you at first. | 很抱歉我一开始没有相信你 |
[40:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[40:10] | I’m not sure if I believe it myself. Watch out! | 我也不确定我相不相信我自己 小心 |
[40:27] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:29] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[40:33] | No! Get off me! | 不 放开我 |
[40:36] | No! | 不 |