时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now | 现在 |
[00:14] | terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 恐怖分子正密谋暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:18] | My wife and daughter have been targeted | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:21] | and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:25] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[00:40] | No! | 不要 |
[00:41] | No! | 不 |
[01:57] | And now, I’m proud to present | 现在 请容许我介绍 |
[01:59] | the future President of the United States | 美国未来的总统 |
[02:01] | Senator David Palmer! | 大卫·帕尔默参议员 |
[02:13] | Congratulations, David. | 恭喜你 大卫 |
[02:15] | Hey, we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[02:26] | You know, this is our victory. | 这是我们的胜利 |
[02:29] | And when we started out | 我们刚开始的时候 |
[02:30] | they said the country wasn’t ready. | 人们说这个国家还没有准备好 |
[02:33] | They said it couldn’t be done. That it would never happen. | 他们说这是不可能的 永远不会成功 |
[02:36] | Well, here we are. | 看看我们现在 |
[02:39] | Still standing tall. | 依然屹立不倒 |
[02:43] | And when we look back at this amazing time | 当我们回望这段美妙的时光 |
[02:46] | we can all say that we were a part of history. | 我们都能说我们是历史的一部分 |
[02:49] | We can all say that we did our part | 我们都能说我们在让世界改善的过程中 |
[02:51] | to make this world a better place. | 尽了自己一份力 |
[02:53] | And, God willing, our children and our children’s children | 上天保佑 我们的孩子 我们孩子的孩子 |
[02:57] | will reap the benefits of the seeds we sow right now. | 会收获我们播下的种子 |
[03:22] | – CTU. Myers. – Nina, it’s me. | -反恐组 我是迈尔斯 -尼娜 是我 |
[03:24] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪里 |
[03:26] | I’m with Andre and Victor Drazen. | 我跟安德烈和维克托·德拉任在一起 |
[03:28] | What do you mean? Where? | 你什么意思 在哪里 |
[03:30] | Nina, just listen to me. | 尼娜 听我说 |
[03:31] | I’m being held hostage. The reason I’m calling | 我一直被挟持 我给打来的原因是 |
[03:34] | is Victor wants confirmation that his son Alexis is still alive. | 维克托想确认他儿子亚历克斯还活着 |
[03:38] | Well, he’s in the hospital. | 他在医院 |
[03:39] | I can try to get through to his room. | 我可以给你转接到他的办公室 |
[03:41] | Okay, do it. | 好的 去吧 |
[03:42] | Okay, hold on. | 好 等一下 |
[03:44] | Tony, get me the hospital. | 托尼 打给医院 |
[03:45] | I need Alexis Drazen on line 2. | 让亚历克斯·德拉任接二号线 |
[03:52] | Just spoke to the backup team. Drazen escaped. | 刚刚跟后援队打了电话 德拉任逃跑了 |
[03:54] | I want a net over that entire area. | 我要控制整个区域 |
[03:56] | I want 1-mile, 3-mile and 5-mile mobile barriers. | 二 四 六公里处都要布置移动路障 |
[03:59] | We know. We got Jack on the line. | 我们知道 正在和杰克通话 |
[04:00] | He’s with Victor Drazen now. | 他跟维克托·德拉任在一起 |
[04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[04:02] | Nina, got Alexis Drazen. | 尼娜 亚历克斯·德拉任打来了 |
[04:04] | Transfer it. | 接过来 |
[04:08] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[04:09] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:13] | Alexie? | 亚历克斯 |
[04:15] | Father. | 父亲 |
[04:18] | Where are you? Did you get out? | 你在哪 你逃出来了吗 |
[04:21] | Alexie, what happened? What have they done to you? | 亚历克斯 怎么了 他们对你做了什么 |
[04:25] | You…. | 你 |
[04:27] | You always said that I would get in trouble with women. | 你总是说我会招惹女人 |
[04:35] | You were right. | 你没错 |
[04:37] | Forgive me, Father. | 原谅我 父亲 |
[04:39] | I have failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[04:41] | You have not failed. You are alive, I am free. | 你没有让我失望 你还活着 我自由了 |
[04:45] | Free. | 自由了 |
[04:47] | Hold on, Alexie. | 等等 亚历克斯 |
[04:51] | We will be together soon. | 我们很快就要团聚了 |
[04:53] | No, Papa, you go without me. | 不 粑粑 你别管我先走 |
[04:57] | I’m not going to make it. | 我走不了了 |
[04:59] | You will make it! Be strong! Tell me you could do this! | 你可以的 坚持住 告诉我你可以做到的 |
[05:03] | Yeah, Papa. | 对 爸爸 |
[05:06] | I have something to say to the rest of you. | 我对在座的各位有话要说 |
[05:10] | I am willing to trade the life of Jack Bauer | 我愿意用杰克·鲍尔的性命 |
[05:13] | for that of my son. | 换我儿子一命 |
[05:16] | Mr. Drazen, this is George Mason. | 德拉任先生 我是乔治·梅森 |
[05:18] | I’m the acting head of the CTU | 我是反恐组的代理组长 |
[05:20] | but I don’t have the authority to make that trade. | 但我没有权力做这个交换 |
[05:22] | If you do not have the authority, | 如果你没有权力 |
[05:24] | you are not the head of anything. | 你就什么长都不是 |
[05:25] | Talk to your superiors. We will call back in 15 minutes. | 跟你的上级说 我们15分钟以后再打回来 |
[05:29] | Be ready to respond without qualification. | 找有权力的人来接电话 |
[05:38] | And let me remind you | 让我来提醒你们 |
[05:40] | that when I was 10 points behind in the polls | 当我在投票中落后十分的时候 |
[05:42] | I told you I had a plan. That on this date | 我告诉你们 我有个计划 那就是在今天 |
[05:46] | we were going to celebrate, party nomination in hand. | 我们会庆祝手握党内提名 |
[05:50] | Well, promise delivered. | 我言而有信 |
[05:59] | – This campaign has been an uphill battle. – Hi. | -这场选举来之不易 -你好 |
[06:03] | I’m not going to be able to go to Dallas with David tomorrow. | 我明天不能跟大卫去达拉斯了 |
[06:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | I committed to a National Youth Service Day event here in LA. | 我明天要在洛杉矶参加全国青年志愿日的活动 |
[06:14] | That’s okay, I can reschedule. | 没关系 我可以改行程 |
[06:15] | No, Patty, I don’t want you to reschedule. | 不 帕蒂 我不要你改期 |
[06:20] | David and I could use a couple of days apart | 我和大卫可以分开几天 |
[06:23] | but I don’t want him to feel alone, okay? | 但我不想让他感觉孤单 |
[06:27] | – Whatever you want. – Because for us, | -如你所愿 -因为对我们来说 |
[06:29] | doing the right thing is the only thing to do. | 只能做对的事情 |
[06:38] | You talked to Chappelle? | 你跟夏普尔谈过了吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah. No trade. | 谈过了 不换 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:43] | This whole Victor Drazen thing | 维克托·德拉任这整件事 |
[06:45] | is a big embarrassment for them. | 对他们来说是个巨大的耻辱 |
[06:47] | If they do a trade, it’s an admission he’s alive. | 如果他们愿意交换 这就说明了他还活着 |
[06:50] | That the D.O.D.’s been keeping him here secretly | 说明了国防部一直藏着他 |
[06:52] | and on top of that, they let him escape. | 不仅如此 他们还让他给跑了 |
[06:55] | So they’re just going to sacrifice Jack? | 所以他们就打算牺牲杰克吗 |
[07:00] | He’s like all the rest of us, expendable. | 他跟我们剩下的人一样 随时可以被抛弃 |
[07:04] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[07:06] | Doesn’t matter what I think. | 这跟我怎么想没有关系 |
[07:08] | I don’t think he walks on water the way you do | 我跟你不一样 我不觉得他无所不能 |
[07:10] | but I don’t want to see him hung out to dry either. | 但我也不想看到他就这样完蛋了 |
[07:14] | Nina, I tried. | 尼娜 我尽力了 |
[07:16] | Without the trade, how are they going to locate Drazen? | 如果没有交换 他们要怎么找到德拉任 |
[07:19] | My guess is they won’t even try. | 我觉得他们都不会尝试 |
[07:21] | They’ll let him out of the country and pick him up in Europe | 他们会让他逃出美国 然后过些时候 |
[07:23] | somewhere down the line | 在欧洲抓他 |
[07:24] | If we do the trade, then we know where he is. | 如果我们答应交换 就能知道他的位置 |
[07:27] | You’re preaching to the choir. | 道理我都懂 |
[07:28] | That’s what I just said to Chappelle. | 我刚才跟夏普尔就是这么说的 |
[07:30] | They don’t want to draw attention to the situation. | 他们不肯把这件事闹大 |
[07:35] | End of story. | 这事就这样了 |
[07:38] | So, that’s it? We just go back to work and let Jack die? | 就这样了 我们回去工作 让杰克去死吗 |
[07:46] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[07:52] | Nothing. | 什么都不能说 |
[08:15] | Nina, shouldn’t Kim be here by now? | 尼娜 金是不是现在应该到了 |
[08:18] | They just left the police station. | 她们刚刚离开了警局 |
[08:20] | I mean, she should be here soon. | 她应该很快就到了 |
[08:22] | I never did hear what happened with her. | 我没听说她到底出了什么事 |
[08:24] | She was arrested by mistake. | 她被误捕了 |
[08:25] | Listen, Teri, Kim’s fine. | 听着 特里 金没事了 |
[08:28] | That’s not the problem. | 那不是问题所在 |
[08:30] | What do you mean? What’s going on? | 你什么意思 发生什么了 |
[08:33] | It’s confirmed. | 刚刚确认了 |
[08:35] | Jack’s been captured. He’s being held hostage. | 杰克被抓了 他现在被挟持 |
[08:38] | – We’re doing everything we can to bring him back, but– – Wait. | -我们会尽全力救他回来 但 -等一下 |
[08:46] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[08:47] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:48] | Well, tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道的 |
[08:52] | This guy Drazen wants to trade Jack for his son, Alexis, who we have. | 德拉任想用杰克从我们这里换他儿子亚历克斯 |
[08:58] | Then, he’ll be okay, right? | 那他会没事的吧 |
[09:00] | No. The government won’t make the trade. | 不 政府并不想要做这次交换 |
[09:04] | What do you mean they won’t trade? | 你这话什么意思 |
[09:06] | How are they going to get Jack back? | 他们要怎么把杰克救回来 |
[09:09] | They’re not. | 他们不救他 |
[09:11] | Jack’s on his own. | 杰克只能靠他自己 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:38] | There can be no flaws, and it must be done soon. | 不能由差错 必须要尽快完成 |
[09:41] | I don’t care how much it costs, how many men you need. | 我不在乎要多大代价 要多少人手 |
[09:44] | We’re out of here by midnight. | 今天午夜我们一定要走 |
[09:48] | Call me back. Let me know. | 打给我 告诉我 |
[09:50] | There! | 坐那 |
[09:56] | My good, good friend. | 我的好朋友 |
[10:00] | I never thought I would see you again. | 我没想过还会跟你重逢 |
[10:03] | How is your family? | 你的家里人怎么样 |
[10:05] | Eager to see you. | 迫切地想见你 |
[10:06] | Soon. Is everything prepared? | 很快就能见到了 一切准备妥当了吗 |
[10:09] | Yes. Please come in. | 准备好了 请进 |
[10:10] | Victor, I would like you to meet my daughter, Mila. | 维克托 这是我的女儿米拉 |
[10:13] | – Mila, right. – Hello. | -米拉我记得 -你好 |
[10:15] | How beautiful. | 真美 |
[10:18] | – Thank you. – Just like your mother. | -谢谢 -跟你妈妈一样 |
[10:19] | Yeah, but she got my temper. | 没错 但她脾气随我 |
[10:23] | No good. That is no good. | 不好 这样不好 |
[10:27] | We have some fresh clothes for you whenever you are ready. | 我们有些干净衣服给你 你随时可以换 |
[10:30] | To you and your family. | 给你和你的家人致敬 |
[10:37] | Would you like something to eat, Jack? | 你想吃什么吗 杰克 |
[10:39] | No. | 不 |
[10:55] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[10:56] | How does letting a senior CTU agent die | 让一个反恐组高级特工送死 |
[10:59] | help keep Victor Drazen out of the news? | 要怎么让维克托·德拉任不上新闻 |
[11:03] | Teri, I’m busy. Can Nina help you now? | 特里 我很忙 能让尼娜帮你吗 |
[11:05] | No. I’m talking to you right now. | 不 我现在在跟你说话 |
[11:09] | Yeah. I’ll call you right back, all right? | 对 我马上给你打回来可以吗 |
[11:14] | You are not going to let my husband die. | 你不能让我丈夫就这么白白去死 |
[11:16] | No one is going to let Jack die. | 没有人要让他去死 |
[11:18] | We just can’t go through with the trade right now. | 我们只是现在没法完成交换而已 |
[11:21] | There’s no difference. Without your help, | 没区别 如果你不帮他 |
[11:23] | he doesn’t have a chance. | 他一点机会都没有了 |
[11:24] | With an ordinary agent, I’d agree with you. | 如果是寻常的特工 我同意 |
[11:27] | Jack has a Special Forces background. | 杰克有特勤组的背景 |
[11:28] | I’ve seen him do the impossible. | 我见过他完成不可能的任务 |
[11:30] | Stop patronizing me, Mr. Mason. You’ve been doing it all night. | 别哄我 梅森先生 你整晚都这么说 |
[11:33] | Just tell me what you are prepared to do to help my husband. | 你就告诉我你要准备怎么救出我的丈夫 |
[11:37] | Fine. I’ll stop patronizing you. | 行 我也不哄你了 |
[11:40] | I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. | 我就告诉你我要做什么 |
[11:42] | I’m going to call up Division | 我给分局打电话 |
[11:43] | and ask them to reconsider one more time. | 让他们重新考虑 |
[11:46] | And they’re going to say no. | 他们会拒绝 |
[11:47] | And that’ll be the end of it. | 然后就结束了 |
[11:52] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:08] | Nina, I’m asking you, as someone who cares about Jack | 尼娜 我作为关心杰克的人问你 |
[12:11] | we cannot just stand by and watch him die. | 我们不能就这样袖手旁观看他送死 |
[12:14] | I know. I agree. I’m already doing something about it. | 我知道 我同意 我已经有所行动了 |
[12:16] | What do you mean? What are you doing? | 你什么意思 你在干什么 |
[12:20] | I think there’s someone who could help Jack. | 我认为有人能帮助杰克 |
[12:22] | It’s not exactly procedure, so I can’t talk about it. | 不太合乎规章 所以我不能说 |
[12:24] | You’re just going to have to trust me. | 你只能相信我 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:29] | Okay? | 好 |
[12:46] | Patty. | 帕蒂 |
[12:48] | This is the lady you should be complimenting. | 这是你应该表扬的女士 |
[12:50] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚好说到你 |
[12:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:52] | Yes. They loved the speech tonight. | 是的 他们很喜欢今晚的演讲 |
[12:54] | Among other things, Patty’s the brain trust | 帕蒂是我大部分演讲的幕后锦囊 |
[12:57] | behind most of my public addresses. | 而她的才能远不及此 |
[12:59] | Excuse me. Nina Myers at CTU. | 失陪 反恐组的尼娜·迈尔斯 |
[13:04] | – Excuse me. I have to take this. – Sure. | -失陪 我接个电话 -好的 |
[13:05] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[13:07] | This is David Palmer. | 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[13:08] | Senator, thank you for taking my call. | 参议员 感谢您接我电话 |
[13:10] | What can I do for you, Ms. Myers? | 我能怎么帮你 迈尔斯小姐 |
[13:12] | Jack’s in trouble. He needs your help. | 杰克有麻烦了 他需要你的帮助 |
[13:14] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[13:15] | There’s no time to catch up with everything that happened. | 没时间解释一切了 |
[13:17] | Let me just give you the headline. Victor Drazen is alive. | 我就讲重点 维克多·德拉任还活着 |
[13:22] | What do you mean, he’s alive? | 你什么意思 他还活着 |
[13:23] | That’s all we know. | 我们只知道这么多 |
[13:24] | The U.S. Government held him prisoner until about an hour ago. | 美国政府一直关押着他 直到一小时前 |
[13:30] | Okay. What happened an hour ago? | 好 一小时前发生了什么 |
[13:32] | He escaped. He’s taken Jack hostage. | 他逃出来了 还抓了杰克做人质 |
[13:34] | He’s willing to trade Jack for his son Alexis. | 他愿意用杰克交换他儿子亚力克斯 |
[13:37] | What’s the DOD’s response? | 国防部给出什么回应 |
[13:39] | They’re refusing to get directly involved. | 他们不愿直接插手 |
[13:42] | Who knows you contacted me? | 谁知道你联系了我 |
[13:44] | No one. | 没有人 |
[13:46] | Who’s actually talking to Drazen? | 目前谁和德拉任联络 |
[13:47] | George Mason. | 乔治·梅森 |
[13:48] | Tell me about him. | 给我讲讲他的为人 |
[13:49] | Normally, he’s by the book, | 平时他循规蹈矩 |
[13:51] | but he’s very ambitious and political. | 但他很有野心和政治头脑 |
[13:53] | Okay. Look, I’m going to make a few calls first. | 好 我先要打几个电话 |
[13:57] | Where can I reach Mason? | 梅森在哪里 |
[13:58] | Here at CTU. He’s in Jack’s office. | 在反恐组 他在杰克的办公室 |
[14:01] | All right. | 好 |
[14:02] | Thank you, Senator. | 谢谢您 参议员 |
[14:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:18] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[14:19] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:21] | Kim’s car was hit. | 金的车被撞了 |
[14:22] | Two cops are down. She was taken. | 两名警官被杀 她被抓走了 |
[14:25] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[14:31] | Was there any communication? | 有通话记录吗 |
[14:32] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[14:34] | They’re working it up now. | 他们正在找 |
[14:36] | All right, let me know what you find. | 好 有发现就告诉我 |
[14:45] | Tony, I’m going to need to talk to you in a few minutes. | 托尼 我几分钟后要跟你谈话 |
[14:52] | – Tony? – What? | -托尼 -怎么了 |
[14:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:56] | No. We’ve got a problem. | 不 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:59] | Any word on Kim? | 金有消息吗 |
[15:03] | I was just about to check. | 我正要去查 |
[15:04] | She should be here any minute, right? | 她应该就快到了 对吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:10] | Teri, I’m sorry. | 特里 我很抱歉 |
[15:11] | Do you mind waiting in the conference room? | 你介意在会议室等一会吗 |
[15:14] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | They grabbed Kim again. | 他们又抓走了金 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:26] | It must have been Drazen. | 肯定是德拉任 |
[15:27] | The patrol car she was riding in was hit. | 她坐的巡逻车被撞了 |
[15:30] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:34] | Are you going to tell her? | 你要告诉她吗 |
[15:55] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[15:56] | I have Senator Palmer on the line for you. | 帕尔默参议员打电话找你 |
[16:00] | Put him through. | 把他接过来 |
[16:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:03] | Senator Palmer, this is George Mason. | 参议员帕尔默 我是乔治·梅森 |
[16:05] | It’s an honor to speak to you. | 很荣幸能跟您通话 |
[16:07] | I want you to reverse your orders on the Bauer-for-Drazen trade. | 我要你改变鲍尔换德拉任交换的决定 |
[16:12] | I’m not sure how much information you have about this | 我不知道您怎么知道这个消息的 |
[16:15] | but this is agency business. | 但这是局里的事务 |
[16:18] | With all due respect, it doesn’t fall under the Senate’s purview. | 恕我直言 这不归参议院管辖 |
[16:20] | As you know, your entire agency falls under Presidential purview. | 你也知道 你们归总统管辖 |
[16:25] | And in nine months, I will be in that office. | 而九个月后 我就会进入总统办公室 |
[16:28] | I’m not sure if that’s meant to tempt or threaten me. | 我不知道这话是要引诱我还是威胁我 |
[16:30] | It doesn’t matter either way. | 但无论哪样都无关紧要 |
[16:31] | Because I don’t have the authority to pull the trigger on this one. | 因为这件事上我没有下命令的权力 |
[16:35] | From what I’m told, Mr. Mason | 据我所知 梅森先生 |
[16:37] | that authority is something you’d like to have someday. | 你有朝一日想要拥有那份权力 |
[16:40] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:42] | Act on your own prerogative, go through with the trade. | 你可以不顾上级完成交换 |
[16:45] | You’ll be reprimanded, possibly even demoted. | 你会被谴责 甚至降职 |
[16:49] | So far it sounds great. | 听起来还不错 |
[16:52] | Within the first month of my term | 我就职的第一个月内 |
[16:54] | I will instate you in a high-level position in Washington. | 我会给你一个在华盛顿的高级职位 |
[16:56] | You’ll bypass five years of middle management. | 你可以越过五年的中级管理期 |
[16:59] | And if you don’t get elected? | 如果你没有当选呢 |
[17:02] | That won’t gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[17:03] | Think about it, George. | 想想吧 乔治 |
[17:16] | Transportation’s been arranged. | 交换车辆已经安排好了 |
[17:19] | There were problems with last-minute changes? | 现在却要有最后时刻的改变吗 |
[17:21] | It’s going to cost more. | 代价会更大 |
[17:22] | How much? | 多大 |
[17:23] | $200,000. | 二十万美金 |
[17:26] | You should try, Jack, the borek. | 你应该试试 杰克 酥皮饼 |
[17:30] | It is wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[17:32] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么别的吗 |
[17:33] | No. Everything is perfect. | 不 一切都很完美 |
[17:36] | My father told me to take good care of you. | 我爸爸让我好好照顾你 |
[17:39] | The service was impeccable. | 服务太周到了 |
[17:41] | And my compliments to the chef. | 我要赞美一下厨师 |
[17:44] | Thank you. It was my mother’s recipe. | 谢谢 是我妈妈的食谱 |
[17:53] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[17:55] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[17:57] | Put your weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[17:59] | Put your weapons down, or I’ll cut her throat! | 放下武器 不然我要割了她的喉咙 |
[18:01] | Drop the weapons! | 放下武器 |
[18:06] | Put them down. | 放下 |
[18:08] | You, too, Victor! | 你也是 维克托 |
[18:10] | Of course. | 好 |
[18:12] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[18:20] | You son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[18:21] | One more death for you to atone for, Jack. | 又一条命要算在你的头上了 杰克 |
[18:25] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[18:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:30] | Call CTU now. | 打给反恐组 |
[18:32] | Tell them I want your brother Alexis here now! | 告诉他们我现在就要你哥哥亚力克斯 |
[18:35] | Cuff his hands behind his back. | 把他的手拷在背后 |
[18:37] | Keep her father away from here! | 让她爸爸离这里远点 |
[18:40] | You’re supposed to be watching him! What am I paying you for? | 你们应该看好他的 我付钱给你们做什么 |
[18:58] | Where’s Teri? | 特里在哪 |
[19:00] | She’s in the conference room. | 她在会议室 |
[19:04] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[19:05] | Mr. Mason, what have you decided? | 梅森先生 你决定了吗 |
[19:11] | Mr. Mason? | 梅森先生 |
[19:14] | We’re going to do the swap on our terms. | 我们要按我们的条件交换人质 |
[19:18] | That’s an interesting dream. | 有趣的美梦 |
[19:20] | The swap will take place exactly 30 minutes from now. | 从现在起30分钟后交换 |
[19:24] | The address is 2127 Grand Avenue. | 地址是格兰德街2127号 |
[19:27] | A green SUV will be waiting. Place my brother inside the vehicle. | 有一辆绿色吉普车等着 把我哥哥放在车里 |
[19:32] | What about Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[19:33] | When my brother’s in position, I’ll direct you to Bauer. | 我哥哥就位后 我会告诉你鲍尔的位置 |
[19:38] | You have 29 minutes. | 你有29分钟 |
[19:41] | I got it. 2127 Grand Avenue. | 收到 格兰德街2127号 |
[19:44] | It’s a repair garage. | 是个修车厂 |
[19:47] | Tell Chris Porterfield at LAPD we’ll be taking over | 告诉洛杉矶警局的克里斯·波特菲尔德 |
[19:50] | the streets in that area for the next two hours. | 我们这两个小时要控制那个区域的街道 |
[19:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:53] | To the hospital to get Alexis. | 去医院带亚力克斯来 |
[19:55] | He just got stabbed in the stomach today. They won’t let him out. | 他今天刚被刺了腹部 他们不会让他出院的 |
[19:58] | They’re going to have to. | 他们必须要了 |
[20:05] | No, don’t worry. | 不 别担心 |
[20:06] | My name’s not going to be even close to this. | 我的名字不会和这个联系起来的 |
[20:08] | This conversation has to end right here between us. | 这段对话只能我们两个人知道 |
[20:11] | I agree. | 同意 |
[20:12] | – Okay, then. – Look, I’ve got to get back. | -好 -我要回去了 |
[20:15] | – We’re clear? – Yeah. | -我们说清楚了 -是的 |
[20:29] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[20:30] | David, where have you been? | 大卫 你去哪了 |
[20:33] | I had to make some calls. | 打了几个电话 |
[20:35] | Just in case you haven’t noticed, everyone is here to see you. | 你没注意的话 所有人都是来见你的 |
[20:39] | You need to make an impression, not phone calls. | 你需要留下好印象 而不是打电话 |
[20:41] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我要怎么做 |
[20:42] | Do you really? | 真的嘛 |
[20:44] | Don’t talk down to me, Sherry, I don’t like it. | 别用这种口气和我说话 雪莉 我不喜欢 |
[20:47] | I hope this weakness you’ve shown | 我希望你今天表现出的弱点 |
[20:49] | today is because you missed a night’s sleep | 是因为你一晚没睡 |
[20:51] | and you’ll be back on your game tomorrow. | 明天你就能恢复正常 |
[20:53] | Otherwise, we will be buried before this election even happens. | 否则 选举之前我们就一败涂地了 |
[21:02] | Steven! No, stay. I’ll be over. | 史蒂文 别走 我马上过去 |
[21:05] | Get to work. | 去工作吧 |
[21:14] | Senator, | 参议员 |
[21:15] | the Wall Street Journal had a couple of questions for you. | 华尔街日报有些问题要问你 |
[21:18] | I put together some of your past quotes, to help you with it. | 我整理了一些你过去的言论帮助你回答 |
[21:22] | I hope that’s all right. | 希望你觉得这样可以 |
[21:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:29] | Don’t you look gorgeous tonight. | 你今晚太美了 |
[21:31] | You’ve seen this before. | 你之前也看过这件的 |
[21:33] | It’s not just the dress. | 不只是这件裙子 |
[21:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Patty, I’ve been thinking. | 帕蒂 我在想 |
[21:40] | Since this incident with Keith is out in the open, | 既然基斯的事情已经公诸于众 |
[21:44] | it’s going to shift the focus of every interview, | 会让每一场采访 |
[21:46] | every press conference. | 每一次发布会都聚焦于此 |
[21:48] | I’ve already started a Q-and-A of all the questions | 我已经开始整理接下来几天的 |
[21:50] | to expect over the next few of days. | 会被问到的问题和答案 |
[21:53] | Did you talk to Mike about this? | 你和麦克谈过这件事了吗 |
[21:54] | Not yet. I need a little bit more time to prepare. | 还没 我需要一点时间准备 |
[21:57] | I’d really like to see whatever you have so far. | 我很想看看你目前的成果 |
[21:59] | Sure. Whenever you want. | 没问题 随时都可以 |
[22:01] | How about now? | 现在怎么样 |
[22:04] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. Everybody seems to be having a good time. | 对 大家似乎都很开心 |
[22:07] | There’s an open bar, | 有酒水供应 |
[22:09] | and I doubt anyone will even notice that I’m gone. | 我想不会有人注意到我走开了 |
[22:11] | I doubt that that’s true. | 我不这么觉得 |
[22:13] | In any event, I could use some quiet time. | 不管怎么说 我也想安静一会 |
[22:15] | You stay here. Just tell me where your notes are. | 你留在这 告诉我你的笔记在哪 |
[22:18] | If you don’t mind, I’d rather walk you through it. | 不介意的话 我想给您讲解一下 |
[22:20] | It would make more sense to you. | 这样更容易理解 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:24] | Why don’t you meet me upstairs in, say, five minutes? | 不如你五分钟后上来找我吧 |
[22:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[22:43] | My dear friend, it’s not what you think. | 我亲爱的朋友 不是你想的那样 |
[22:48] | I have lost my wife and daughter. | 我已经失去了妻子和女儿 |
[22:49] | And you, both of your brothers and now Mila. | 而你 失去了两个兄弟还有米拉 |
[22:52] | This is what our enemies have done to us. | 这都是我们的敌人所为 |
[22:55] | He would have killed her, and not in a merciful way. | 他可以杀了她的 更不会手软 |
[23:10] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[23:14] | Murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[23:17] | You killed my daughter. | 你杀了我女儿 |
[23:21] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[23:24] | You murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[23:32] | We have to get out of here. We are running out of time. | 我们要快点离开 没时间了 |
[23:34] | Kim! | 金 |
[23:35] | Get him in the van. | 把他弄上车 |
[23:46] | Get this place cleaned out! | 把这里清理干净 |
[24:12] | Nina, what’s happening? Will they help Jack? | 尼娜 怎么回事 他们会帮杰克吗 |
[24:15] | Yes. They’re going to make the trade. | 是 他们会完成交换 |
[24:17] | That’s good, isn’t it? Do you think he’ll be safe? | 很好 对吧 你觉得他会安全吗 |
[24:20] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[24:21] | Victor wants his son back, so I don’t think he’ll pull anything. | 维克托想要他儿子 我想他不会耍花招 |
[24:24] | Thank God. And when’s this going to happen? | 谢天谢地 交换什么时候进行 |
[24:27] | 10, 15 minutes. Mason’s already left to pick up Alexis. | 0到15分钟 梅森已经去接亚历克斯了 |
[24:31] | That’s so good. | 太好了 |
[24:33] | I can hardly wait for this to be over. | 我等不及让这一切结束了 |
[24:35] | I think when Jack and Kim arrive | 杰克和金来的时候 |
[24:36] | I’m just about to collapse in a big heap. | 我就要全身瘫软了 |
[24:39] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[24:41] | Actually, there is one thing. | 其实有一件事 |
[24:44] | I know Kim’s on her way here | 我知道金正在来的路上 |
[24:45] | but it would make me feel better to speak to her on the phone. | 但要能和她通话就更好了 |
[24:48] | Is there any way that you could patch me through to the police car? | 你能帮我接通她坐的警车吗 |
[24:51] | We were so busy tracking Jack, | 我们正忙着追踪杰克 |
[24:53] | I didn’t have a chance to check on them. | 我没时间去联系他们 |
[24:56] | Let me see if that’s possible. | 让我看看能不能联系上 |
[24:57] | Thank you. Nina. | 谢谢 尼娜 |
[25:02] | I know it’s been a really long day for you, too, | 我知道你也经历了漫长的一天 |
[25:05] | and I guess I want you to know how much I appreciate | 我想感谢你 |
[25:07] | your being up-front with me about everything. | 一切都如实相告 |
[25:14] | Sure. | 不用谢 |
[25:31] | I couldn’t tell her. | 我没办法告诉她 |
[25:38] | I just couldn’t, after everything she’s been through. | 我就是没办法 她经历了太多 |
[25:42] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:56] | I just feel like I’m not doing my job. | 我只是觉得我的工作没有做好 |
[26:03] | There’s nothing wrong with the way you’re doing your job, okay? | 你的工作没有问题 好吗 |
[26:06] | I mean, ultimately, we’re here to try to help people, right? | 说到底 我们是来帮助别人的 对吧 |
[26:10] | I don’t know anybody who does that better than you. | 我不觉得有人比你做得更好了 |
[26:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:33] | You have to let my daughter go. | 你必须放了我女儿 |
[26:35] | She’s got nothing to do with this. | 她和这事没关系 |
[26:37] | You want me to do something for you, I’ll do it, | 你让我做什么我都答应 |
[26:39] | but let my daughter go. | 但是先放了我女儿 |
[26:41] | – I’m not– – After what you’ve done, | -我不是 -你做了那些事 |
[26:42] | I should kill you both right now! Don’t test me! | 我应该把你们两个都杀了 别逼我 |
[26:49] | You’re not thinking this through, Andre. | 你没想清楚 安德烈 |
[26:52] | You have a chance to get out of this country | 你有机会带着哥哥和爸爸 |
[26:54] | with your brother and your father alive. | 活着离开这个国家 |
[26:55] | -You start killing innocents, they’ll never– -Enough! | -你开始滥杀无辜 他们不会 -够了 |
[26:59] | Your best tactic right now, Mr. Bauer, is to be quiet | 现在你最好的策略 鲍尔先生 |
[27:02] | and let my father rest! | 就是保持安静让我爸爸休息 |
[27:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:20] | All I care about with Ferragamo is that the public knows | 我对弗莱格默事件的希望就是 |
[27:24] | in no uncertain terms, that Carl and the Latham Group | 公众知道卡尔和兰瑟姆那些人 |
[27:27] | were acting outside of our influence. | 一定是在我们不知情的情况下行动的 |
[27:28] | No. They will. Mike has already | 不 他们会知道的 |
[27:31] | started setting up interviews with major papers. | 麦克已经开始安排和各大报纸的采访 |
[27:34] | He’s clearing up some points with your attorney | 他在和律师澄清一些要点 |
[27:36] | and by the morning you should be able to speak freely. | 到了早晨你就可以自由讲话了 |
[27:40] | When did you have time to do all this? | 你什么时候做的这些事 |
[27:43] | In the last couple of hours. | 过去几个小时 |
[27:47] | You wrote two speeches for me today. | 你今天已经给我写了两篇演讲了 |
[27:50] | If I don’t help you get into the White House, I’m out of a job. | 如果我不送你进白宫 我就没工作了 |
[27:57] | – Would you care for a glass of champagne? – Sure. | -要不要一杯香槟 -好 |
[28:04] | When do you find time for a life? | 你什么时候才能享受生活 |
[28:06] | This is my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[28:08] | Oh, no. I mean a boyfriend. Friends. | 不 我是说男朋友 朋友们 |
[28:13] | I know, I should get out more. | 我知道 我应该多出去见人 |
[28:15] | Yeah, you should. | 没错 你应该这样 |
[28:18] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:19] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:28] | What are we drinking to? | 我们为什么干杯 |
[28:30] | To taking five minutes off, starting now. | 为了能从现在开始休息五分钟 |
[28:33] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[28:34] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[28:43] | So, you and Sherry were childhood sweethearts? | 所以 你和雪莉是青梅竹马吗 |
[28:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[28:52] | There’s never been anyone else? | 从来没有过别人吗 |
[28:55] | I’m running for President, Patty. I can’t answer that. | 我在竞选总统 帕蒂 恕我不能回答 |
[29:00] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[29:08] | Are you flirting with me, Patty? | 你在和我调情吗 帕蒂 |
[29:11] | I don’t know. I think I might be. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[29:19] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[29:21] | Tell Mike I want to meet | 告诉麦克 |
[29:22] | with him on this first thing in the morning. | 我早上第一个要见他 |
[29:25] | I want you there. Call Everly. | 你也要去 打给艾弗利 |
[29:27] | Someone from legal should be there. | 法律组的人也要去 |
[29:29] | Done. | 好的 |
[29:29] | And, it wouldn’t hurt | 在楼下多露露脸 |
[29:32] | to put in a little more face time downstairs. | 也是个不错的主意 |
[29:36] | I think you might be right. | 我想你是对的 |
[29:39] | Shall we? | 一起走吧 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[30:18] | Wait here, Father. | 在这等我 爸爸 |
[30:37] | If your people deliver my brother as promised, you’ll live. | 如果你的人如约把我哥哥送来 你就能保命 |
[30:41] | If not, then you’ll die here. | 如果没有 你就会死在这 |
[30:46] | A sniper rifle is currently aiming at you. | 一把狙击枪正在对着你 |
[30:50] | They await my instructions. | 他们听我指令 |
[30:51] | What about my daughter? | 我女儿呢 |
[30:53] | You’ll hear from us when this is over, | 这一切结束后我们会联系你 |
[30:56] | if you make it that far. | 如果你能坚持那么久 |
[30:58] | And to dissuade you from wasting valuable time trying to trace | 为了省下你追踪我的宝贵时间 |
[31:02] | I’ve prepared a scrambled phone. | 我给你准备了加密手机 |
[31:05] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[31:09] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[31:16] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[32:00] | – Senator! – Hey, John, thanks for coming. | -参议员 -约翰 感谢你来 |
[32:04] | Hey, Michael, thanks for coming. | 麦克 感谢你来 |
[32:05] | Look at you! Don’t you look nice. | 看看你 你看起来真棒 |
[32:09] | – Sir. – Hey, how are you? | -先生 -你好吗 |
[32:15] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[32:16] | I’d like for you to meet Doctors Bryan Chasin | 我想让你见见来自加州大学洛杉矶分校的 |
[32:19] | and Darrell Maines from UCLA. | 布莱恩·查欣和达瑞尔·梅因斯博士 |
[32:22] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[32:22] | You’re the gentlemen doing such wonderful work in AlDS research. | 你们就是在艾滋病研究上做出优异成就的人 |
[32:26] | Sweetheart, I need to look after something. | 亲爱的 我要去看一样东西 |
[32:29] | – That’ll be fine. -Excuse me. | -好的 -失陪 |
[32:32] | So, what isn’t the government doing for you | 所以 政府有什么没有做到的 |
[32:36] | that we could fix next term? | 我们下一届可以改进 |
[32:51] | Patty? | 帕蒂 |
[32:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:54] | You were upstairs with David, weren’t you? | 你刚才在楼上和大卫在一起 是吧 |
[32:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:01] | Good. | 好 |
[33:03] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[33:05] | – I did what you told me. – And? | -我按你说的做了 -然后呢 |
[33:09] | I think it’s working. | 我想成功了 |
[33:12] | Mrs. Palmer, I’m not sure where all this is going. | 帕尔默夫人 我不太懂现在的情况 |
[33:16] | All you need to know is that this is for his own good | 你只需要知道这是为他自己 |
[33:19] | and for the good of his campaign. | 也为竞选好 |
[33:23] | What’s the problem, Patty? I thought you liked David. | 有什么问题 帕蒂 我以为你喜欢大卫 |
[33:27] | – This shouldn’t be a tough assignment. – I do like him. | -这不应该很困难 -我确实喜欢他 |
[33:31] | It’s just hard for me to deceive him like this. | 只是我很难这样骗他 |
[33:39] | I understand your hesitation. | 我理解你的犹豫 |
[33:42] | But I know my husband better than anybody | 但我比任何人都了解我丈夫 |
[33:45] | and he needs someone like you right now. | 他现在需要像你这样的人 |
[33:50] | But it’s going to lead to other things, Mrs. Palmer. | 但这会发展成其他事情 帕尔默夫人 |
[33:53] | We’ll just deal with that when the time comes. | 等到时再解决吧 |
[33:58] | Cherries. | 樱桃 |
[34:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Everyone in position. | 所有人就位 |
[35:13] | Okay, we’re here. | 好 我们到了 |
[35:13] | Stay outside the perimeter. Let’s just get in and get out. | 留在警戒线外 我们快进快出 |
[35:25] | Here’s Alexis. Where’s Jack? | 亚历克斯在这 杰克呢 |
[35:28] | – What’s wrong with him? – Nothing. He’ll be fine. | -他怎么了 -没事 他不会有事的 |
[35:31] | Alexis, are you all right? | 亚历克斯 你还好吗 |
[35:41] | – Yes? – Alexis is hurt. | -喂 -亚历克斯受伤了 |
[35:43] | – How badly? – Worse than we thought. | -严重吗 -比我们想象得重 |
[35:45] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[35:47] | He’ll need a doctor. | 他需要医生 |
[35:48] | I’ll have one there when you arrive. Go. | 我会叫医生等你来的 去吧 |
[35:54] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[35:55] | If you don’t follow us, we’ll give you Jack’s location. | 如果你不跟踪我们 我们会告知杰克的位置 |
[35:59] | That’s unacceptable. We need to know where Jack is now. | 不能接受 我们现在就要知道杰克在哪 |
[36:04] | Hold it right there! | 站在那别动 |
[36:07] | Move to second position. We have a problem. | 转移到第二地点 我们有麻烦了 |
[36:16] | Are you going to shoot me? | 你要对我开枪吗 |
[36:18] | Maybe you should have taken a few more English lessons. | 可能你应该多上几节英语课 |
[36:21] | “Trade” Means we get something, too. | 交换的意思是我们也要有所得 |
[36:23] | I want Jack now, or you’re all coming back with us. | 我现在就要杰克 否则你们都要跟我们回去 |
[36:29] | We have Jack’s daughter. You must know that by now. | 我们有杰克的女儿 你应该已经知道了 |
[36:33] | So, what are you saying? We get Jack and his daughter? | 所以 什么意思 我们救回杰克和他女儿 |
[36:36] | My English is clear. You’re going to get back Jack as discussed. | 我的英语很清楚 你们会如约救回杰克 |
[36:41] | – What about the daughter? – It’s not my concern. | -他女儿呢 -我不在意 |
[36:47] | I need to talk to Drazen. | 我要和德拉任说话 |
[36:51] | If you keep holding me here, | 如果你把我困在这里 |
[36:52] | I can’t return Alexis to his father. | 我不能把亚历克斯还给他爸爸 |
[36:54] | We’re on a schedule, remember? | 我们有时间安排的 记得吗 |
[37:05] | All right, move back to the perimeter. | 好的 退到封锁线后 |
[37:07] | We’re going to have to let them go. | 我们只能放他们走了 |
[37:17] | We’ll be waiting to hear from you. | 我们会等你消息的 |
[37:31] | Nina, do you copy? | 尼娜 你收到了吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah. I have him. | 收到 我追踪到他了 |
[37:37] | As soon as we get Jack, we’ll take them down. | 我们一救回杰克 就抓住他们 |
[37:40] | Okay, we’re standing by. | 好 我们待命 |
[38:44] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[38:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:48] | They found the tracker. We lost them. | 他们找到追踪器了 我们失去信号了 |
[38:51] | 警告 失去信号 | |
[39:23] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[39:24] | Just south of the platform, there’s a parked car. | 站台南边 有一辆停着的车 |
[39:26] | If you want to see Kim alive, talk to no one | 如果你想见到活的金 别告诉任何人 |
[39:29] | get into it and head towards Century City. | 上车开去世纪城 |
[39:31] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |