时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Right now… | 现在 |
[00:15] | …terrorists are plotting | 恐怖分子正密谋 |
[00:16] | to assassinate a presidential candidate. | 暗杀总统候选人 |
[00:19] | My wife and daughter have been targeted… | 我的妻子和女儿被盯上了 |
[00:22] | …and people that I work with may be involved in both. | 而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中 |
[00:26] | I’m Federal Agent Jack Bauer… | 我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔 |
[00:28] | …and today is the longest day of my life. | 今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天 |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[01:03] | Proceed to Palmer’s hotel. | 去帕尔默的酒店 |
[01:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[01:07] | When your government abducted my father… | 你的政府在扣押我父亲的时候 |
[01:09] | …they also froze $200 million of our assets. | 还冻结了我们2亿资产 |
[01:13] | Palmer has the necessary clearance to unfreeze them. | 帕尔默有权限可以解冻我们的资产 |
[01:15] | So in the end, | 所以到最后 |
[01:16] | everything that happened today was because of money? | 所有一切发生的原因还是因为钱 |
[01:20] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我不这么认为 |
[01:22] | That money is ours. | 那笔钱是我们的 |
[01:24] | We’ll call Palmer at this number at exactly 10:45. | 我们10点45分整给帕尔默打电话 |
[01:28] | Once I receive confirmation of the transfer… | 一旦我收到汇款确认 |
[01:31] | …I’ll give you further instructions. | 我会给你下一步的指示 |
[01:33] | What kind of instructions? | 什么指示 |
[01:41] | You want me to take out Palmer? | 你想让我干掉帕尔默吗 |
[01:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:45] | That’s why we let you go. | 这就是我们放你走的原因 |
[01:48] | That’s why we have your daughter. | 这也是我们抓了你女儿的原因 |
[01:52] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[01:54] | I’m still here. | 我在听 |
[01:55] | Remember, we’ll call at exactly 10:45. | 记住 我们10点45分准时打电话 |
[01:59] | I trust I don’t have to tell you | 我相信我不用告诉你 |
[02:00] | what will happen if Palmer doesn’t answer. | 如果帕尔默不接电话会有什么下场吧 |
[02:22] | Hello, Patty. | 你好 帕蒂 |
[02:24] | You left the party early. | 你提早离开宴会了 |
[02:26] | I wasn’t in the mood. | 我没心情 |
[02:27] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:28] | I was just wondering if you had a chance | 我只是在想你有没有看过 |
[02:30] | to look at the Dallas schedule. | 达拉斯的行程 |
[02:33] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[02:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:39] | Do you need anything else from me? | 你还需要我做什么吗 |
[02:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[03:01] | A little while ago, we started down a road… | 不久前 我们踏上了一条 |
[03:04] | …that was going to take us to a dangerous place. | 危机四伏的路 |
[03:07] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[03:11] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[03:15] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[03:18] | I’m attracted to you, Senator. | 我很喜欢你 参议员 |
[03:21] | I always have been. | 我一直都很喜欢你 |
[03:32] | Meet me in 20 minutes… | 二十分钟后 |
[03:34] | …in Room 907. | 到907室来见我 |
[03:39] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等你 |
[03:45] | Oh, David! Good, l…. | 大卫 很好 我 |
[03:48] | I need to talk to you for a second. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[03:52] | I’ll just go make those changes to the schedule. | 我去改改行程 |
[03:54] | Thanks, Patty. | 谢谢 帕蒂 |
[04:05] | I told… | 我告诉 |
[04:08] | …Keith and Nicole that… | 基斯和妮可 |
[04:09] | …we’re going to stump it separately | 我们在接下来几天 |
[04:11] | for the next couple of days. | 会分开几天 |
[04:13] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[04:16] | They know we’re not getting along, David. | 他们知道我们关系不好 大卫 |
[04:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | What are they going to do? | 他们要怎么办 |
[04:21] | They’ll stay with me. | 他们和我在一起 |
[04:23] | Unless, of course, you want them with you. | 当然 除非你想让他们跟着你 |
[04:28] | No. | 不 |
[04:31] | I could use a couple of days alone. | 我愿意自己待几天 |
[04:35] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:01] | All right, we got to work under a couple of assumptions. | 我们只能在现有的一些假设下做打算 |
[05:03] | The only way to find Jack is through Drazen. | 唯一能找到杰克的方法就是通过德拉任 |
[05:07] | The only way to get to Drazen is if Alexis takes us there. | 唯一找到德拉任的办法是亚历克斯带我们去 |
[05:11] | So, we’ve got to devote all of our resources to finding Alexis. | 所以我们要把所有的资源用于找到亚历克斯 |
[05:14] | – Yeah, but he shed the trackers. – I know. | -没错 但是他丢掉了追踪器 -我知道 |
[05:16] | So we use the satellite and run computer simulators. | 所以我们要用卫星和电脑模拟 |
[05:25] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[05:26] | George, it’s me. | 乔治 是我 |
[05:28] | Jack, are you all right? | 杰克 你还好吗 |
[05:29] | Drazen let me go, but I can’t come in yet. | 德拉任放了我 但是我还不能来 |
[05:31] | What do you mean you can’t come in? | 不能来什么意思 |
[05:33] | George. Listen to me. | 乔治 听我说 |
[05:34] | Tell Teri I’m out. I know she’s worried about me. | 告诉特里我被放出来了 我知道她很担心我 |
[05:36] | If Drazen calls, don’t tell him that we talked. | 如果德拉任打过来 不要告诉他我们通过话 |
[05:39] | It’ll put Kim in danger. | 因为这会让金处于险境 |
[05:40] | Fine, but Jack, let us help you. | 好吧 但是杰克 让我们来帮你 |
[05:42] | George, I got to go. | 乔治 我得挂了 |
[05:49] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听上去不妙 |
[05:51] | What do you think he’s doing? | 你觉得他要做什么 |
[05:53] | Drazen let him go for a reason. | 德拉任放了他是有原因的 |
[05:56] | Jack won’t let us help him. | 杰克不让我们帮他 |
[05:58] | He won’t tell us what he’s doing. | 他没有说他要做什么 |
[06:01] | Whatever he’s doing, he’s trying to protect Kim. | 无论他要做什么 他都是为了保护金 |
[06:06] | What’s the one thing we know for sure that Drazen wants? | 我们知道德拉任一定想要什么 |
[06:10] | Palmer dead. | 他想要帕尔默死 |
[06:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[06:18] | Connect me with the Palmer suite, Secret Service. | 给我接通帕尔默的套房的特勤处人员 |
[06:52] | – What’s wrong? – I can’t stop the internal bleeding. | -怎么了 -内出血止不住 |
[06:54] | Do not let him die. | 救救他 |
[06:59] | Alexis. | 亚历克斯 |
[07:04] | Father. | 父亲 |
[07:10] | Alexis! | 亚历克斯 |
[07:13] | Do something! | 做点什么吧 |
[07:27] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[07:29] | There’s nothing more I can do. | 我尽力了 |
[07:39] | No! | 不要 |
[07:40] | Leave us. | 让我们独处一会 |
[07:42] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[08:00] | First Mother and Martina… | 先是母亲和玛蒂娜 |
[08:05] | …now Alexis. | 现在是亚历克斯 |
[08:09] | And it’s Bauer! | 都怪鲍尔 |
[08:10] | Andre! Not yet, we still need her! | 安德烈 还不行 我们还需要她 |
[08:13] | Let him hear her die! | 让他听着她死 |
[08:14] | Andre! | 安德烈 |
[08:47] | Could you wait for me, please? | 你能等等我嘛 |
[08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[08:56] | He wants to see me. | 他想见我 |
[08:57] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -就今晚 |
[09:02] | He didn’t waste much time. | 他倒是没浪费时间 |
[09:06] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[09:09] | I told you before, I feel uncomfortable– | 我跟你说过 我不是很习惯 |
[09:10] | No, no, Patty, please. | 不不 帕蒂 听我说 |
[09:12] | Don’t patronize me. | 别在我面前假装矜持的样子 |
[09:15] | You feel uncomfortable… | 你不习惯 |
[09:17] | …but not because you’re ready to be with my husband. | 不是因为你准备好和我的丈夫在一起 |
[09:20] | You feel uncomfortable… | 你不习惯 |
[09:22] | …because you’re doing it with my knowledge and consent. | 是因为你在我知情并允许的情况下这么做了 |
[09:26] | Why are you doing this, Mrs. Palmer? | 帕尔默夫人 你为什么要怎么做 |
[09:29] | It’s…. | 这 |
[09:31] | It’s important for David’s career | 我能拥有他的信任 |
[09:33] | that I have his full confidence. | 对他的政治生涯很重要 |
[09:36] | And I no longer have that. | 而我现在失去了 |
[09:39] | And you want me to get it? | 你想让我得到他的信任 |
[09:42] | Yes, and report back to me. | 对 然后汇报给我听 |
[09:51] | – We both know what it’s going to– – Yes, we do. | -我们都知道这会 -对 |
[09:57] | And you’re okay with that? | 而你不介意吗 |
[09:58] | No, I never said I was okay with it. | 不 我从没说过我不介意 |
[10:01] | But I’m willing to accept it, because it’s necessary. | 但是我愿意接受 因为这是必须的 |
[10:14] | Your elevator’s waiting. | 你的电梯到了 |
[10:20] | Yes, just make sure that Palmer has an extra layer of security. | 好 确保给帕尔默加一层保安 |
[10:23] | It’s going to be difficult– | 会很难 |
[10:25] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[10:26] | – Hey, Nina, got a minute? – Hold on. | -尼娜 你有时间吗 -等等 |
[10:29] | This is important. | 这事很重要 |
[10:31] | Paul, we’re done. Okay. | 保罗 说完了 好的 |
[10:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | The schematics of the facility where they were holding Victor Drazen? | 那个关押维克托·德拉任设施的蓝图 |
[10:38] | – Yeah? – They’ve been tampered with. | -怎么了 -被篡改过 |
[10:42] | – Who has access to these archives? – Division and District. | -谁有接触这些资料的权限 -分局和分区 |
[10:46] | Can you find out who’s had access to these in the last month? | 你能找到谁上个月接触过这些资料吗 |
[10:49] | – Yeah. – Well, do it. | -可以 -去查 |
[10:51] | The sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[10:56] | You think we’re dealing with a second dirty agent? | 你觉得我们还有一个内鬼吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:03] | What’d Tony want? | 托尼想要什么 |
[11:06] | He was just telling me why it was so hard | 他刚刚告诉我为什么 |
[11:07] | to pick up a thread on Drazen. | 重新找到德拉任的线索很难 |
[11:09] | Listen, I need your help. | 听着 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:11] | Teri Bauer’s a basket case. | 特里·鲍尔万念俱灰 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what you think I can do. | 我不知道你觉得我能怎么办 |
[11:16] | You’re good with her. You calm her down. Come on. | 你擅长对付她 你能让她冷静下来 拜托 |
[11:20] | I’ve got to deal with Chappelle. D.O.D. is still trying– | 我们还得对付夏普尔 国防部还要 |
[11:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | She’s in the conference room. | 她在会议室 |
[11:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:35] | Is it over? Did they make the trade? | 结束了吗 他们要交换吗 |
[11:36] | Jack’s safe. He’s no longer a hostage. | 杰克安全了 他被放出来了 |
[11:39] | Is he on his way? | 他在过来的路上吗 |
[11:42] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪里 |
[11:44] | What? | 什么 |
[11:45] | He called in to tell us he was okay, | 他打给我们说他没事了 |
[11:46] | but he didn’t say anything else. | 但仅此而已 |
[11:48] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:50] | I think it’s because Drazen wants him to do something. | 我觉得因为德拉任想要他做什么 |
[11:52] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[11:54] | Why would he do anything for that man? | 他为什么要提那个人效力 |
[11:56] | I think it’s to protect Kim. | 我觉得是为了保护金 |
[11:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:02] | Teri, the reason that Kim isn’t back is because– | 特里 金没有回来的原因是 |
[12:04] | – No, no, no. – No, just listen to me. | -不不不 -不 听我说 |
[12:07] | We think that’s where Jack is now. | 我们觉得杰克现在状况是这样的 |
[12:09] | He’s trying to bring Kim back. | 他要努力把金带回来 |
[12:11] | He’s not communicating with us… | 他没跟我们说 |
[12:13] | …to protect her. | 是为了保护她 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:12] | The task we have given your father is a simple one. | 我们给你父亲的任务很简单 |
[13:16] | And if he does it… | 如果他照做了 |
[13:20] | …will you let me go? | 你会让我走吗 |
[13:25] | We will see. | 再说吧 |
[13:46] | Jack, I just got your message. | 杰克 我收到你的口信了 |
[13:48] | Senator, I need to see you right away. | 参议员 我需要现在见你 |
[13:50] | Your office said you might be coming here. | 你的办公室说你可能会来这里 |
[13:52] | I am coming there. | 我马上过去 |
[13:53] | – Why? – I have a message from Victor Drazen. | -怎么了 -我收到维克托·德拉任的消息 |
[13:57] | Yeah, they also said that Drazen has your daughter… | 对 他们还说德拉任扣留了你的女儿 |
[14:00] | …and that you could be a threat. | 还说你可能形成威胁 |
[14:01] | They’ve added to my security… | 他们增加了我的警卫 |
[14:03] | …and Secret Service has been told not to let you near me. | 特勤处被告知不能让你接近我 |
[14:06] | Senator, they do have my daughter, | 参议员 他们挟持了我的女儿 |
[14:07] | but I’m not coming there to harm you. | 但我不是来伤害你的 |
[14:13] | What does Drazen want you to do? | 德拉任想让你对我做什么 |
[14:14] | He wants to speak to you on the phone at 10:45. | 他想要在10点45分跟你通话 |
[14:16] | He’s given me a scrambled phone. It can’t be traced. | 他给我一个加密手机 没办法监听追踪 |
[14:19] | – What does he want to talk about? – Money. | -他想要谈什么 -钱 |
[14:21] | I’ll explain everything when I get there. | 我到那里的时候会解释一切的 |
[14:23] | Just tell your people to let me through. | 让你的人放我通过 |
[14:26] | Drazen’s people, | 德拉任的手下 |
[14:27] | who are holding your daughter hostage, want me dead. | 他们挟持了你的女儿 想让我死 |
[14:29] | You’re asking a lot, Jack. | 你要求真高 杰克 |
[14:31] | They had my wife and daughter this morning | 他们今天早上还绑架了我的妻子和女儿 |
[14:34] | and I managed to save your life. | 我成功地救了你的命 |
[14:35] | I’m not coming there to harm you in any way. | 不是来对你造成任何伤害的 |
[14:37] | I give you my word, sir. | 我向你保证 先生 |
[15:14] | Did anyone see you come up? | 有人看到你上来了吗 |
[15:16] | No, I was careful. | 没有 我很小心 |
[15:21] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你坐下吧 |
[15:31] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[15:37] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[15:42] | I have something I want to tell you, Patty. | 帕蒂 我有事情要告诉你 |
[15:47] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[15:54] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[15:58] | Pack up. Get out. | 打包 出去 |
[16:01] | And don’t bother to ask me | 别再问我 |
[16:02] | or anyone else on my staff for a reference. | 或者我的幕僚中任何人要推荐 |
[16:05] | Prospective employers won’t like what I’ll have to say. | 你未来的雇主不会想听到我会说什么的 |
[16:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:09] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[16:12] | You’re working with my wife against me. | 你跟我的妻子联手对我不利 |
[16:14] | Senator, I’m sorry. | 参议员 我很抱歉 |
[16:17] | I didn’t mean to deceive you like this. | 我不是故意要欺骗你的 |
[16:20] | It’s just that your wife insisted, and I didn’t know what to say. | 你的夫人坚持的 我不知道应该说什么 |
[16:23] | – “No,” Would have done it. – I know. | -你只需要说”不” -我知道 |
[16:25] | I know I should have. | 我知道我应该这么说 |
[16:28] | It’s just that… | 只是 |
[16:29] | …she can be pretty scary sometimes. | 她有时候挺可怕的 |
[16:32] | So can l. | 我也会 |
[16:33] | Senator, obviously, I have made a terrible mistake in judgment. | 参议员 很显然我的判断严重错误 |
[16:36] | If I can earn a second chance– | 如果我能有第二次机会 |
[16:38] | I want you out of this hotel in 30 minutes. | 我希望你在30分钟内离开酒店 |
[17:02] | You’ve got to take a look at this. | 你得看看这个 |
[17:04] | These are the six people that | 这六个人 |
[17:05] | have accessed the detention facility archives, right? | 都访问了拘留所的档案 对吗 |
[17:08] | The first five were just doing scheduled backups. | 头五个都只是做寻常备份 |
[17:11] | Here’s the sixth. | 这是第六个 |
[17:14] | George? | 乔治 |
[17:19] | George is the mole? | 乔治是内鬼 |
[17:21] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[17:23] | I mean, he accessed that file four days ago. | 他四天前访问了文件 |
[17:26] | Why would he have done that if he wasn’t involved? | 如果没有涉及此事为什么要这么做 |
[17:32] | You got to call Chappelle. | 你得打给夏普尔 |
[17:33] | No, you need to shut down his network access. | 不 你需要关闭他的网络权限 |
[17:36] | You can’t let anything go in or out. | 你不能让任何消息发进来或是传出去 |
[17:39] | Okay, I just got to figure out how I’m going to do it. | 好 我得想想该怎么做 |
[18:00] | Where were you? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[18:02] | Downstairs. | 楼下 |
[18:04] | Downstairs? | 楼下吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah, in Room 907… | 对 907室 |
[18:09] | …with Patty. | 和帕蒂在一起 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | Save your energy, Sherry. | 别白费力气了 雪莉 |
[18:17] | No need to act surprised. | 别一副吃惊的样子 |
[18:22] | I fired her. | 我解雇了她 |
[18:31] | You know your problem, David? | 你知道你的问题吗 大卫 |
[18:36] | You think everyone’s conspiring against you… | 你觉得所有人都背着你搞阴谋 |
[18:40] | …when in fact we’re just trying to help. | 但事实上我们只是想要帮忙 |
[18:43] | By putting another woman in my bed? | 让另一个女人爬上我的床也算帮忙吗 |
[18:46] | – Do you realize how sick that is? – Come on. | -你有没有意识到这有多恶心 -拜托 |
[18:49] | We chose a certain life. | 我们选择了这人生 |
[18:51] | And we chose that a long time ago. | 我们很久以前就选好了 |
[18:54] | It’s not about a house in the suburbs and PTA meetings. | 这可不是郊外的大房子和家长会 |
[18:58] | And whether you’re willing to accept it or not… | 无论你是否愿意接受 |
[19:01] | …we serve a higher purpose. | 我们都有更高的目标 |
[19:02] | You are not qualified to talk about higher purposes. | 你没资格跟我谈更高的目标 |
[19:07] | – I’m not? – No, you’re not. | -我没有吗 -你没有 |
[19:12] | We are about to move into the White House. | 我们要入主白宫了 |
[19:17] | That’s right. We. | 没错 我们 |
[19:20] | You and l. | 你和我 |
[19:22] | And all the issues, all the politics, all the hard work… | 所有问题 所有政治和努力 |
[19:27] | …that’s going to help get us there… | 都能帮我们入主白宫 |
[19:29] | …I’m as much a part of that as you. | 我和你都有相同的一份 |
[19:32] | So don’t even try to deny it. | 别抵赖 |
[19:35] | Please, Sherry. | 拜托 雪莉 |
[19:37] | Don’t go there. | 别说了 |
[19:39] | I’m not begrudging a single thing, David. | 大卫 我没有任何嫉妒的意思 |
[19:41] | I don’t need the limelight. | 我也不需要成为焦点 |
[19:44] | – You sent her to spy on me. – That’s right. | -你让她监视我 -没错 |
[19:47] | – And do you want to know why? – Yes, I do. | -你想知道为什么吗 -我想知道 |
[19:49] | Because you need me to look out for you. | 因为你需要我替你着想 |
[19:52] | And if you cut me out of your inner circle… | 如果你把我从你的核心集团中排除出去的话 |
[19:54] | …like you threatened earlier today, you will fail in every way. | 你就会好像今天早些时候一样全盘皆输 |
[19:59] | You need me, David. | 你需要我 大卫 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么 |
[20:04] | – Jack Bauer just arrived, sir. – I’ll be out in a moment. | -杰克·鲍尔到了 先生 -我马上就去 |
[20:18] | We’re not done here. | 我们还没完 |
[20:34] | – Jack. – Senator. | -杰克 -参议员 |
[20:37] | Convincing Secret Service | 说服特勤处 |
[20:38] | to allow you to come up here to see me… | 允许让你上来找我 |
[20:40] | …was difficult enough. | 已经很难了 |
[20:42] | – They won’t let me out of sight. – That’s fine. | -他们不让我离开他们的视线 -没关系 |
[20:44] | You just need to talk to Victor Drazen when he calls… | 你只要在维克托·德拉任打来时接电话 |
[20:47] | …listen to his demands, and cooperate. | 听他的要求 配合他 |
[20:50] | How did he get your daughter? | 他怎么抓了你女儿 |
[20:51] | I thought she was protected. | 我以为她已经被保护起来了 |
[20:52] | I did, too. We don’t have much time. | 我也以为 我们没多少时间了 |
[20:55] | He could call any second. | 他可能随时打来 |
[20:56] | You said this was about money. | 你说他们是为了钱 |
[20:57] | Yes, $200 million of his was frozen after he was abducted. | 对 他被绑架后2亿资产被冻结 |
[21:01] | – And? – He wants it. | -所以呢 -他想要回这笔钱 |
[21:02] | He says you have the clearance to get it back to him. | 他说你有权限能把钱还给他 |
[21:04] | He’s going to give you instructions when he calls. | 他打来时会给你指示 |
[21:08] | That’s why Drazen sent you here? | 这就是德拉任让你来这的原因 |
[21:10] | To get me to release his funds? | 让我解冻他的资金 |
[21:11] | As soon as he has confirmation on the wire transfer… | 他一旦确认汇款 |
[21:14] | …he’s going to ask me to take action against you. | 就会让我下手对付你 |
[21:17] | To kill me. | 杀了我 |
[21:18] | Yes. Of course, I would never do you any harm, Senator. | 对 当然我不会伤你分毫 参议员 |
[21:21] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[21:22] | He has my daughter. I’m just trying to buy some time. | 他手里还有我的女儿 我只是想拖延时间 |
[21:25] | Jack, I don’t have the authority to transfer those funds… | 杰克 我没有转账的权限 |
[21:28] | …and Drazen knows that. | 德拉任知道的 |
[21:30] | – What do you mean? – He knows our system. | -你什么意思 -他知道我们的系统 |
[21:32] | That money’s gone. | 那笔钱没了 |
[21:34] | To be honest with you, | 说实话 |
[21:35] | I don’t think that’s the reason he’s calling. | 我不觉得这是他要打来的目的 |
[21:39] | Senator, please. Answer this phone. | 参议员 求你了 接电话吧 |
[21:57] | Okay, Jack. | 好的 杰克 |
[21:58] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[22:00] | I’ll tell him what he wants to hear. | 我会告诉他他想听到的 |
[22:02] | I can’t guarantee he’ll buy it. | 我不能保证他会买账 |
[22:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:08] | This is David Palmer. | 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[22:09] | Senator Palmer, it must be nice being reunited… | 帕尔默参议员 跟你的朋友杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:13] | …with your friend Jack Bauer. | 重逢一定很好 |
[22:15] | What do you want? | 你想要怎么样 |
[22:18] | Drazen? Drazen? | 德拉任 德拉任 |
[22:20] | He knows you can’t get the money. Senator! | 参议员 他知道你没法拿到那笔钱 |
[22:24] | No! | 不 |
[22:31] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | Are you all right, sir? | 你还好吗 先生 |
[23:06] | A detonation of this magnitude had to be military plastique. | 这种程度的爆破一定是军用塑料炸弹 |
[23:09] | See if you can get a powder residue. We’ll try and trace it. | 看看能否找到粉末残留 我们可以试着追查 |
[23:11] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[23:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:23] | – This area’s not…. – David! | -这片区域没有 -大卫 |
[23:25] | Let her through. | 让她过来 |
[23:26] | Just calm down. Where’s Keith and Nicole? | 冷静 基斯和妮可呢 |
[23:29] | They’re downstairs. Are you all right? | 他们在楼下 你还好吗 |
[23:31] | – I’m fine. – Oh, God. | -我没事 -天啊 |
[23:33] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[23:34] | Sherry, this is Jack Bauer, CTU. | 雪莉 这位是反恐组的杰克·鲍尔 |
[23:36] | the man who saved my life twice today. | 他今天救了我两次 |
[23:38] | Mrs. Palmer. | 帕尔默夫人 |
[23:39] | – And the man that put your life in danger. – Sherry, please. | -他也让你身陷险境 -雪莉 别说了 |
[23:42] | I need a status report on the Senator. | 我需要参议员状态的汇报 |
[23:44] | Don’t answer that yet. | 现在别回答 |
[23:45] | Senator, we need to talk about this. My daughter…. | 参议员 我们得谈谈 我的女儿 |
[23:49] | Tell them you don’t know yet. | 跟他们说你还不清楚情况 |
[23:51] | This is Ron. We don’t have a 20 on the Senator yet. | 我是罗恩 目前没有参议员的位置 |
[23:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:56] | The man that planned this explosion… | 企划这次爆炸的人 |
[23:57] | …needs to believe that it was a success. | 需要相信计划成功了 |
[24:01] | Wait a minute, you mean… | 等等 你的意思是 |
[24:02] | …you want the world to think that David is dead? | 你想让全世界觉得大卫死了吗 |
[24:05] | Yes, ma’am. | 没错 夫人 |
[24:06] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可以 |
[24:08] | David, what’s this all about? | 大卫 这一切都是怎么回事 |
[24:11] | His daughter’s being held hostage. | 他的女儿被扣押了 |
[24:15] | But we can’t have people thinking… | 我们不能让人们觉得 |
[24:16] | …that David was assassinated. It’s preposterous. | 大卫被暗杀了 太荒谬了 |
[24:19] | If we don’t, my daughter will die. | 如果我们不这么做 我的女儿就会死 |
[24:21] | Then what do you suggest we do, Mr. Bauer? | 所以你觉得我们要怎么做 鲍尔先生 |
[24:24] | We keep him quarantined for the next few hours. | 我们将他隔离几个小时 |
[24:26] | We leak a story to the press that he was killed in the explosion. | 我们对媒体泄露消息称他在爆炸中身亡 |
[24:29] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你在说笑吧 |
[24:31] | I’ve never been more serious in my life. | 我这辈子没有这么严肃过 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[24:44] | No, it’s not going to happen. David, tell him. | 不 想都别想 大卫你跟他说 |
[24:46] | We’re talking about the life of a young girl. | 现在一个年轻女孩命悬一线 |
[24:48] | We cannot keep playing games with the public… | 我们不能跟公众耍花招 |
[24:51] | …and expect to keep their trust. | 还指望他们一直买账 |
[24:53] | If we’re going to do this, we need to do this now. | 如果我们这么做 我们现在就要立刻行动 |
[25:03] | Go downstairs. | 去楼下 |
[25:03] | Bring the children up. Talk to no one. | 把孩子们带上来 不要跟任何人说话 |
[25:05] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[25:09] | I need the Secret Service agents that have seen the Senator. | 我需要见过参议员的特勤处的特工 |
[25:12] | Sir, who is your senior Chief of Staff? | 先生 你的幕僚长是哪位 |
[25:14] | Mike Novick. | 麦克·诺威克 |
[25:15] | Mr. Novick as well. We’ll brief him at the same time. | 把诺威克先生也叫来 我们会同时给他简报 |
[25:17] | As soon as Mr. Palmer’s family gets here… | 帕尔默先生的家人一到 |
[25:19] | …no one is to enter or exit this area. | 这个区域不能有任何人进出 |
[25:21] | Is that understood? Good. | 明白了吗 很好 |
[25:24] | Now, Sherry. | 快去 雪莉 |
[25:31] | I’m very sorry, Senator. | 很抱歉 参议员 |
[25:32] | Don’t worry about it. Are you sure this is going to work? | 别担心 你确定行得通吗 |
[25:35] | It has to. | 必须行得通 |
[25:43] | Almeida, what’s going on with my network access? | 阿尔梅达 我的网络权限怎么回事 |
[25:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:47] | I can’t get into archives. I can’t access Palmer’s itinerary. | 我没办法看文档 也没法看帕尔默的行程 |
[25:51] | I’ll call LTS. | 我给技术部打电话 |
[25:52] | Not enough time for that. Are you up? | 没时间了 你登录了吗 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 |
[25:58] | Yeah, here it is. | 好 就是这个 |
[26:00] | Okay, so Palmer’s still going to Dallas tomorrow. | 好的 所以帕尔默明天还要去达拉斯 |
[26:03] | Call Secret Service and find out what time his plane leaves. | 给特勤处打电话 查查他的飞机几点起飞 |
[26:05] | Division’s got it covered. I don’t think– | 分局负责的 我不觉得 |
[26:07] | Real simple. Call Secret Service, | 很简单 给特勤处打电话 |
[26:10] | find out what time his plane leaves. | 查查他的航班几点起飞 |
[26:14] | And get my network up and running. | 让我的网络恢复运行 |
[26:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:28] | He found out he’s cut off. | 他发现他的权限没了 |
[26:30] | He also seems overly interested… | 他还很感兴趣 |
[26:31] | …in what happens to Palmer after he leaves LA. | 帕尔默离开洛杉矶后要怎么样 |
[26:34] | We should alert Chappelle. | 我们应该提醒夏普尔 |
[26:36] | I don’t know, not yet. | 我还不知道 |
[26:38] | If we go to Chappelle without evidence, he’ll slice us up. | 如果无凭无据去找夏普尔 他会杀了我们的 |
[26:41] | And what about his access? | 他的权限呢 |
[26:43] | I’m going to have to restore it. | 我只能恢复了 |
[26:45] | All right, but monitor everything and send it to me. | 行 但仔细监视 发给我 |
[26:48] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:49] | Put it up on all the monitors. | 投放在所有的屏幕上 |
[26:51] | Everybody, eyes on monitors. | 所有人 盯着屏幕 |
[26:55] | Events are unfolding by the minute… | 事情随时都会有 |
[26:57] | …in this tragic and stunning development. | 惨烈惊人的发展 |
[27:00] | The hotel has been sealed off… | 酒店被封锁了 |
[27:01] | …and only a few authorized personnel are being allowed inside. | 只有一些被批准的人员能进去 |
[27:05] | But we have just heard from a spokesperson… | 但我们听一名帕尔默阵营的 |
[27:07] | …from the Palmer camp who has confirmed… | 发言人确认 |
[27:09] | …that Senator David Palmer has been killed in an explosion. | 参议员大卫·帕尔默在爆炸中身亡 |
[27:14] | There is speculation this may be related… | 推测此次事件与 |
[27:15] | …to this morning’s assassination attempt… | 今天早上暗杀未遂有关联 |
[27:18] | …but at this time, no one has been arrested. | 但目前 没有人被捕 |
[27:23] | We did it, Father. | 我们成功了 父亲 |
[27:25] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[27:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:29] | I’ll take care of the girl. Then we can leave. | 我来解决这个女孩 然后我们就可以走了 |
[27:31] | Do not do anything until we know | 在我们确认 |
[27:34] | that Jack Bauer is dead. Do nothing. | 杰克·鲍尔死了之前 不要有所动作 |
[27:52] | Sir, we just contacted Mike Novick. | 先生 我们刚刚联系了麦克·诺威克 |
[27:54] | – He’s on his way. – Good. | -他在路上了 -很好 |
[27:55] | Agent Bauer, it’s for you. | 鲍尔特工 打给你的 |
[27:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:02] | You’re a very lucky man, Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 你很幸运 |
[28:07] | I was calling to confirm your death, | 我打来是为了确认你已经死了 |
[28:09] | but I see you’ve survived. | 但看来你活下来了 |
[28:10] | Andre, I have an offer to make you. | 安德烈 我给你开个条件 |
[28:15] | You’ve already killed Senator Palmer. | 你已经杀了帕尔默参议员 |
[28:16] | I’m the last person on your list. | 我是你名单上的最后一个人 |
[28:18] | I’ll make you a trade, me for my daughter. | 我跟你做个交易 用我一命换我女儿一命 |
[28:24] | Come to Port of Los Angeles. | 来洛杉矶港 |
[28:26] | Dock 11-A. | 11A码头 |
[28:27] | What assurance do I have that you’ll let her go when I arrive? | 你怎么保证我到了那里你就会让她走 |
[28:30] | Sadly, none. | 没法保证 |
[28:32] | But we’ve decided… | 但我们决定 |
[28:33] | …the sins of the father need not be visited upon her. | 父债不必女还 |
[28:38] | Port of Los Angeles, Dock 11-A. | 洛杉矶港 11A码头 |
[28:40] | I’ll be there in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后到 |
[28:41] | And, Jack… | 还有杰克 |
[28:42] | …if you bring your colleagues, | 如果你带上你的同事 |
[28:43] | or involve them in any way, we’ll know. | 或者以任何方式涉及他们 我们会知道 |
[28:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:52] | I have to go alone. | 我得自己去 |
[28:54] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[28:55] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[29:04] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么哟啊这样对我们 |
[29:14] | Yeah, Jack, I can tell him. | 对 杰克 我会告诉他的 |
[29:16] | But you should really let us help you on this. | 但你真的应该让我们帮你 |
[29:18] | No, I can’t. Not yet. | 不 我不能 现在不能 |
[29:20] | At least give us the general position so we can be nearby. | 至少给我们大概位置 我们可以在附近准备 |
[29:22] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[29:24] | If Drazen has someone else working on the inside, | 如果德拉任在内部安插了人 |
[29:26] | it could put Kim in danger. | 那就会让金身陷危险 |
[29:28] | Right. | 对 |
[29:30] | Let me speak to Teri. | 让我跟特里说 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:37] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[29:40] | Hey, sweetheart, how you holding up? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | Where are you? Do you know about Kim? | 你在哪里 你有金的消息吗 |
[29:43] | Yes. I’m going to pick her up. | 有 我正要去接她 |
[29:45] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[29:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:48] | I can’t say right now, sweetheart. | 现在还不好说 亲爱的 |
[29:49] | But I promise you, soon, she’s going to be with you. | 但我跟你保证 她会回来的 |
[29:52] | Thank God. Look, Jack, | 谢天谢地 听着杰克 |
[29:54] | what do you mean “She”? | 你说”她”是什么意思 |
[29:55] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry, I meant to say “Both of us.” | 不好意思 我是说”我们” |
[29:58] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[30:00] | I just don’t think I can take much more of this. | 我觉得我快要受不了了 |
[30:04] | I need you both here, Jack. | 我需要你们俩回来 杰克 |
[30:05] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[30:06] | Look, it’s almost over. | 听着 马上就结束了 |
[30:08] | – Just hang in there, okay? – Okay. | -再坚持一下好吗 -好的 |
[30:12] | Teri? | 特里 |
[30:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:19] | I love you, too, Jack. | 我也爱你 杰克 |
[30:24] | Honey…. | 亲爱的 |
[30:27] | There’s something I have to tell you, l…. | 我还有话要对你说 我 |
[30:30] | I’ve been waiting for the right time. | 我一直在等恰当的时机 |
[30:32] | What is it? | 说什么 |
[30:35] | You’re going to be a father. Again. | 你马上又要做父亲了 |
[30:40] | What are you saying? That you’re pregnant? | 你说什么 你怀孕了吗 |
[30:43] | Yes, that’s generally how it works, Jack. | 对 通常来说是这么回事 杰克 |
[30:49] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:50] | I’m still here. | 我在听 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:54] | It was the last thing I thought you were going to say. | 我没想到你会这么说 |
[30:58] | Are you all right with this? Are you happy about this? | 你对此没问题吧 你开心吗 |
[31:01] | Oh, yes, I am. | 当然开心 |
[31:05] | I keep thinking that… | 我一直在想 |
[31:09] | …maybe it’s the second chance we’ve been talking about. | 这或许就是我们所说的第二次机会 |
[31:14] | Are you there? | 你还在听吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 对 我在听 |
[31:20] | Are you happy about it? | 你开心吗 |
[31:22] | Yes. | 开心 |
[31:24] | Yes, I’m happy about it. | 对 我很开心 |
[31:26] | I’m very, very happy. | 我真的很开心 |
[31:30] | Good. | 好 |
[31:32] | Are you sure everything’s okay? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[31:38] | Sweetheart, I promise you… | 亲爱的 我跟你保证 |
[31:40] | everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[31:43] | It’s just been a really, really long day. | 这真的是很漫长的一天 |
[31:51] | Just get her back here so we can all go home, okay? | 快点带她回来 我们就能回家了 好吗 |
[31:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:57] | Teri, I love you so much. | 特里 我很爱你 |
[32:03] | I love you, too, Jack. | 我也爱你 杰克 |
[32:06] | I’ll see you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[32:50] | I had a sister once. | 我曾经有一个妹妹 |
[32:54] | She was full of life, like you. | 她跟你一样 生机勃勃 |
[33:00] | She was a photographer, took hundreds of pictures. | 她是个摄影师 拍过成百上千的照片 |
[33:03] | I used to love looking at them. | 我曾很喜欢看她的照片 |
[33:07] | I can’t do that anymore. | 我却再也看不到了 |
[33:13] | You know how she died? | 你知道她是怎么死的吗 |
[33:15] | Has anyone told you? | 有人跟你说过吗 |
[33:20] | Your father killed her. | 你的父亲杀了她 |
[33:23] | My father would never kill innocent people. | 我的父亲绝不滥杀无辜 |
[33:25] | You wanted to know. Now I’m telling you. | 你既然想知道 我来告诉你 |
[33:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[33:28] | He says it was an accident. | 他说是个意外 |
[33:32] | When a man goes halfway around the world… | 如果一个男人能够跨越半个世界 |
[33:34] | to set off a bomb… | 来引爆一枚炸弹 |
[33:36] | …he’s responsible for any accidents that result. | 他就该为发生的任何意外负责 |
[33:45] | Has your father ever talked about his work? | 你的父亲有没有跟你说过他的工作 |
[33:50] | About where he goes on those long trips overseas? | 他提起过他为什么长期在海外吗 |
[33:58] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[34:01] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[34:02] | – Because he’s a criminal. – My father is a good man. | -因为他是名罪犯 -我父亲是好人 |
[34:10] | No… | 不 |
[34:13] | …he’s not. | 他不是 |
[34:46] | Palmer’s still alive. | 帕尔默还活着 |
[34:47] | The suite at his hotel blew up, | 他酒店的套房被炸了 |
[34:49] | but apparently he got out unscathed. | 但显然他毫发无伤地抬出来了 |
[34:54] | – Why the news reports? – I haven’t been fully debriefed, | -那些新闻报道呢 -我没收到全面的简报 |
[34:56] | but I guess it makes sense as a defensive strategy. | 但我猜应该是个防御策略 |
[35:00] | Palmer’s safe as long as the hitters think he’s dead. | 只要杀手觉得他死了 帕尔默就安全了 |
[35:03] | So this goes no further than the three of us, | 直到公众被告知他还活着前 |
[35:05] | …until the public’s been told that he survived, all right? | 这件事绝不可外传 好吗 |
[35:08] | What about the perpetrators? | 那杀手呢 |
[35:10] | It’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[35:10] | Our intel is being refreshed by Secret Service as we speak. | 眼下特勤处在更新我们的情报 |
[35:14] | So stay at your stations, start rebuilding profiles | 留在自己的岗位上 根据收到的情报 |
[35:17] | based on the incoming information. | 重建档案 |
[35:18] | We’ll have a new plan in place within the hour. | 我们在一小时内要准备好一个新计划 |
[35:21] | Have either of you spoken to Jack since he first called? | 杰克最开始打来后 你们俩有跟他说过话吗 |
[35:24] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[35:26] | Doesn’t matter. This’ll all be over soon anyway. | 无所谓 马上就要结束了 |
[35:41] | Have you talked to Jack? | 你跟杰克说过话吗 |
[35:42] | Yeah, he called, but he won’t let us help him. | 说过 他打过来 但他不让我们帮他 |
[36:01] | You know, it’s kind of cold. Do you mind if I have some coffee? | 有点冷 你介意我喝点咖啡吗 |
[37:51] | Stop right there, Kim! Don’t move! | 停下 金 不要动 |
[37:58] | Don’t be foolish, you’ll drown. | 别傻了 你会淹死的 |
[39:40] | How are we going to do this without the girl? | 没有那个女孩你要怎么办 |
[39:43] | Bauer has no choice but to trust us. | 鲍尔除了相信我们别无选择 |
[40:21] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这里 |
[40:23] | We just got some new intel from Langley. | 中情局给了我们一些新的情报 |
[40:25] | – Oh, good. – Yeah, take a look at this. | -很好 -对 看看这个 |