英文名称:The Bounty Hunter
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Nic? | 尼克? |
[00:49] | Nicole! | 妮可! |
[00:51] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[01:11] | Did you really think l was gonna stay in there the whole time? | 你以为我真会太平地呆在里面吗? |
[01:26] | Come back here. | 你给我回来 |
[02:19] | -Bingo. -Jackpot. | -找到咯 -中头彩了 |
[02:22] | Hey, Sam! | 山姆看过来! |
[02:24] | -Hey! -Yeah, you, you ding-dong. | -嗨! -说你呢 |
[02:27] | -Come here. -Surprise. | -给我过来 -没想到吧 |
[02:29] | -Not now, Dwight. l’m kind of busy. -You owe my boss money. | -等会行吗 德怀特 我正忙着呢 -你欠我家老板钱 |
[02:32] | Hey, l owe everybody money. | 我的债主多了去了 |
[02:36] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[02:39] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[02:41] | You hit my leg, you dummy. | 你撞到老子的腿了 蠢蛋 |
[02:43] | You really gonna make me chase you? | 你就非要哥追你啊? |
[03:06] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[03:30] | Get back here! | 你给我回来! |
[03:44] | Hands behind your head. Now. | 手放在头后 快点 |
[03:46] | Take it easy, skippy. | 放轻松 老兄 |
[03:49] | l’m on the job. | 我在办案呢 |
[03:53] | Oh, wow, look at this. Bounty hunter. | 哦 看啊 原来是个赏金猎人啊 |
[03:57] | Figures. Why don’t you get a real job? | 真牛 你干嘛不找份正经工作呢? |
[04:02] | Why don’t you kiss my ass? | 管你屁事啊? |
[04:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:07] | Oh, your mother must be very, very proud. | 当你妈真骄傲死了 |
[04:10] | Oh, l’m so insulted. You know, for your information… | 真太丢人了 告诉你吧 |
[04:12] | …l don’t even know who my mother is. So joke’s on you. | 我连我妈是谁都不知道 哈被耍了吧 |
[04:15] | -Turn around. Hands behind your back. -What? | -转身 手放到背后 -啥? |
[04:19] | You heard me. Let’s go. | 别装傻 快点 |
[04:20] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[04:34] | Hey, Gary. You get my e-mail? | 嗨 加里 帮我查收电邮了吗? |
[04:35] | About the suicide, yeah? | 有关那宗谋杀案吗? 收了 |
[04:37] | He’s got a sister in Atlantic City. Address is on your desk. | 他在亚特兰大城有个妹妹 地址在你桌上 |
[04:40] | -Thank you. -Anytime. | -多谢 -随时吩咐 |
[04:42] | Day or night. | 白天夜晚都行 |
[04:56] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[05:01] | Who’s Mr. Ed? | Ed先生是谁? |
[05:03] | l actually think it’s sexy that you’re out on bail. | 我其实觉得你取保候审还挺性感的 |
[05:07] | -Stewart, get off my desk. -Right. Oh, sorry. l forgot. | -斯图尔特 别坐我桌上 -哦好 抱歉 我忘了 |
[05:10] | Ridiculous that l was even arrested in the first place. | 一开始被抓 我就觉得荒唐透了 |
[05:13] | l mean, assaulting an officer? lt’s a joke. | 袭警? 真是天大的笑话 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1369个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:91个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:177个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:394个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:16] | Yeah. Oh, tell me about it. Been there. | 是啊 还用说吗 我也遇到过 |
[05:19] | Did you ever get anything going on that suicide story? | 那则自杀报道你有什么新进展吗? |
[05:24] | -No. -Because know what l was thinking? | -还没 -我在想啊 |
[05:27] | Maybe we should work together on it, as a team. | 也许我们能组队一起跟进 |
[05:30] | You know? Woodward-Bernstein style. Yeah. | 就像伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦那样 |
[05:32] | That way, you can knock it out just that much faster. | 这样一来 就能事半功倍 |
[05:35] | Plus, it would give us time to reconnect in our relationship. | 另外我们还能增进感情 |
[05:39] | Stewart, we are not in a relationship. | 斯图尔特 我们又没谈恋爱 |
[05:42] | We made out one time at the Christmas party. | 我们只在圣诞节派对亲热过一次 |
[05:45] | l was very drunk. And l was heartbroken. | 我当时喝得烂醉而且心碎不已 |
[05:49] | l would’ve made out with Terry. | 就算是特里我也会愿意上的 |
[05:53] | Wait, you mean Terry the guy or Terry the girl? | 等下 你是指男特里还是女特里啊? |
[05:55] | Exactly. Really wouldn’t have mattered. | 就是说嘛 谁在乎呢 |
[05:58] | You’re right. Because you made out with me. | 说得对 是没关系 因为你选择了我 |
[06:00] | Yes, l did. All right, l’m gonna use the bathroom. | 是啊没错 我得去下洗手间 |
[06:07] | -This is Jimmy. -Jimmy, Nicole from the Daily News. | -我是吉米 -吉米 我是每日新闻报的妮可 |
[06:10] | Nicole? | 妮可啊? |
[06:13] | Long time no talk. Where you been hiding yourself? | 好久不联系啦 你最近忙什么呢? |
[06:15] | l’m actually hiding in the bathroom at work. | 我正躲在公司厕所里 |
[06:18] | Listen, l need you to ask around about a suicide. | 听着 我想请你帮忙打听一宗自杀案 |
[06:22] | A Walter Lilly, Rivington Street… | 死者叫沃尔特·莉莉 家住里文顿街 |
[06:26] | …the night of June 23rd. | 案发于6月23日 |
[06:28] | Twenty-three. Anything else? | 23 还有吗? |
[06:30] | Yes. Yes. l have proof that there was a black SUV… | 嗯 有证据显示当时有一辆 |
[06:34] | …with stolen plates parked at the scene. | 挂报失牌照的黑色SUV停在案发现场 |
[06:37] | Might be something. You never know. | 也许是个线索啊 谁也说不准 |
[06:38] | All right. Cool. l hear anything, l’ll give you a shout. | 明白了 我一有消息就联系你 |
[06:41] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好 多谢了 |
[06:44] | Who you talking to? | 你在和谁打电话? |
[06:46] | Stewart. | 斯图尔特 |
[06:50] | What are you doing in the ladies room? | 你在女厕所干嘛? |
[06:52] | You see, l wa… | 其实 |
[06:54] | l… Well, you know, l was standing out front there, by the door. | 我嘛 你知道的 我刚才站在门口 |
[06:58] | -But l started to feel creepy. -And this is less creepy? | -但我觉得怪怪的 -这样就不怪了吗? |
[07:01] | Yeah, l think so. | 是啊 |
[07:02] | -Get out of here. -Oh, come on. | -快出去吧 -哦 别这样 |
[07:04] | Hey, let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[07:06] | -l have a date. -l didn’t say what night. | -我已经有约了 -我还没说哪天约你呢 |
[07:08] | Then l have a date every night. | 那我就约到海枯石烂 |
[07:09] | Every night until the end of time. | 天长地久 |
[07:11] | Okay? So just please stop asking me. | 行了吧? 求你放过我吧 |
[07:18] | Love is so funny. lsn’t it? | 爱情真是有意思啊 对吧? |
[07:39] | -Hi, Ma. -Is this a bad time? | -嗨 妈妈 -说话方便吗? |
[07:42] | Well, yeah, l’m actually kind of in the middle of something. | 额 我正好在忙些事情 |
[07:46] | But you know what, while l have you on the phone…. | 但既然你打来了 我正好问问你 |
[07:49] | lf you were gonna jump off a building… | 假如你必须跳楼 |
[07:51] | …would you choose the side with trees? | 你会选有树的一面? |
[07:54] | Or would you choose the side that’s a straight shot to the cement? | 还是直接砸到水泥地面呢? |
[07:58] | Well, the trees would certainly be prettier on the way down. | 从有树的那面下去肯定更美一点 |
[08:01] | Kind of a nice last picture. | 死前最后一幕更美 |
[08:03] | lt might break your fall. You could end up a vegetable. | 但也可能减缓下降速度让你变成植物人 |
[08:06] | -l don’t think l could take that on. -So the cement? | -我现在可受不起这个 -那选水泥地咯? |
[08:09] | Definitely. Why do you ask? | 当然咯 问这干嘛? |
[08:11] | l’m on a rooftop at 6th and Rivington. l was wondering… | 我在里文顿街一幢楼顶 我在想 |
[08:14] | Now, you listen here, young lady. | 小姐啊你可给我听好了 |
[08:15] | -You have every right to hate your life. -Mom. | -你大可以憎恨生活 -妈 |
[08:18] | Who wouldn’t after some of the choices you’ve made. | 没人会对你的选择说三道四 |
[08:20] | -Mom? -That thing with Milo… | -妈? -你和你前夫米洛那事儿 |
[08:22] | -Mom. -What? | -妈 -干嘛? |
[08:23] | l’m working. | 我这是在工作 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna call you later. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[08:28] | Well, okay. Well, just to clarify, you know… | 哦好吧 我就是想让你知道 |
[08:30] | …we all make mistakes, but you married a man who made you crazy… | 我们都会犯错 你嫁了一个让你为之疯狂的男人 |
[08:34] | …and divorced him for the same reason. You just have to… | 又因为同样的理由和他离婚 你要 |
[08:43] | l’ll take the big ugly one. | 我要保释那个又高又丑的 |
[08:52] | l do not like getting these phone calls. | 我不想再接到类似的电话了 |
[08:55] | l’d bail you out if you ever got in trouble. | 你要是惹麻烦了我也会去保释你的 |
[08:58] | But you can’t, because you ain’t no cop anymore. | 但你不能了 因为你不再是警察了 |
[09:00] | And what do you mean, “these calls,” huh? | 你说这些电话又是什么意思啊? |
[09:03] | That’s the second time you bailed me out. | 这只不过是第二次罢了 |
[09:05] | “These” implies way more than two. | 远多于两次才能用这些 |
[09:07] | Look, l know that this is a very tough time of the year for you. | 我知道这是一年中你最难熬的日子 |
[09:11] | What are you talking about? lt’s summer. Who doesn’t love summer? | 你说什么鬼话呢? 现在是夏天啊 谁会不爱夏天呢? |
[09:14] | And l am trying to be sensitive to your situation. | 我只是想提醒你审视一下你现在的处境 |
[09:18] | What, a guy who works his own hours? | 干嘛? 你嫉妒我上班时间自由 |
[09:20] | Has his freedom? Lives the high life? | 无拘无束 生活乐悠悠吗? |
[09:26] | Have you talked to her? | 你和她谈过了吗? |
[09:29] | -Talked to who? -Katie Couric. Who do you think? | -和谁? -凯蒂·库里克 你说还有谁啊? |
[09:33] | -Why the hell would l talk to her? -You know what? | -我干嘛要找她谈? -你看啊 |
[09:36] | Maybe l should’ve left your ass in jail. | 或许我就该把你留在拘留所里 |
[09:38] | Would you relax? l’m fine. | 放轻松点啦 我很好嘛 |
[09:40] | Oh, you’re… No. You are not fine, okay? You are a man in pain. | 你啊 你不好 你在苦海中沉沦 |
[09:45] | How do you think that makes me feel since l’m the one who set you up? | 我可是你们的媒人啊 你们搞成这样我多难受啊 |
[09:48] | Well, l guess that makes this whole thing your fault, huh? | 原来这一切都是因你而起啊 |
[09:53] | Hey. Where are you? | 喂 你在哪儿啊? |
[09:56] | l told you to be here half an hour early. | 我都说了让你提早半小时到了 |
[09:59] | Now l see you. | 我看到你了 |
[10:00] | l’m still leaving you this message to let you know… | 但我还是要给你留这通言 就是要让你知道 |
[10:02] | …that l hate being your lawyer and you’re killing me. Goodbye. | 我讨厌做你的律师 你简直让我生不如死 再见 |
[10:07] | -Hello. You’re late. -But only fashionably. | -你好 你迟到了 -迟得优雅不失水准 |
[10:10] | Better take this seriously, Miss Hurley. | 你最好严肃点对待 赫利小姐 |
[10:11] | lt’s you against the N.Y.P.D. | 现在起诉你的可是纽约警察局 |
[10:13] | How can l take this seriously, Arthur? lt’s a fender bender. | 有什么可大惊小怪的 阿瑟? 不过是起轻微车祸罢了 |
[10:16] | -Well, we got four minutes. -Oh, wait, hold on. l gotta take this. | -我们还有四分钟 -哦等下 我必须接这个 |
[10:20] | No. Four minutes. | 别 只剩四分钟了 |
[10:22] | This will take one, and then we’ll have three. | 只用一分钟 我们还会剩三分钟呢 |
[10:25] | -Hello. -lt’s Jimmy. l got something for you. | -喂 -我是吉米 我有线索了 |
[10:29] | Oh, hi. Great. Listen, l need to call you back in an hour. | 哦太好了 但你一小时后再打给我好吗 |
[10:33] | Can’t wait, Nicole. l might already be in trouble with this shit. | 等不及了妮可 我可能已经为这事惹上很多麻烦了 |
[10:36] | Wha…? Jimmy, well, l’m kind of in some hot water myself over here. | 吉米 我自己现在也是泥菩萨过江自身难保 |
[10:41] | Dunkin’ Donuts, Sunset Park under the BQE. Half an hour. | 唐恩都乐店 夕照公园 半小时后见 |
[10:45] | Bring cash. Five hundred, or l’m selling it to somebody else. | 带500美金 现钞 否则我就卖给别人了 |
[10:49] | -No, Jimmy. Wait… -Okay. Let’s go. | -不 吉米 等下 -好啦 走吧 |
[10:51] | Wait. l have to make one more phone call. | 等下 我还要再打个电话 |
[10:53] | -Nicole. -Go on in. | -妮可 -你先进去 |
[10:55] | l will… l promise, l will be right behind you. | 我保证 我马上就来 |
[10:57] | When the judge calls your case, you better be sitting right next to me. | 法官审到你的案子的时候 你最好乖乖出现在我身边 |
[11:01] | And your client is where? | 你的委托人呢? |
[11:04] | Well, she was here, Your Honor. | 她刚才还在呢 法官大人 |
[11:07] | And l think she deserves points for that. | 劳驾您稍等片刻 |
[11:10] | l’m sure she’ll be coming through that door any second. | 我相信她马上就会出现的 |
[11:18] | Any second. | 立刻马上 |
[11:19] | Rather than keep the court waiting, if we could set another date. | 与其这么等着我们不如择期重审吧 |
[11:23] | Counsel, your client’s bail is revoked. | 律师先生 你委托人的保释申请被驳回了 |
[11:25] | A bench warrant is hereby ordered by this court. | 法院会发送传票的 |
[11:28] | Next case. | 下一个案子 |
[11:46] | -Come here. -Okay. All right. Okay. | -出来 -好 好 |
[11:50] | Get in the car. | 进去 |
[11:52] | And don’t move. | 别动 |
[12:09] | Goddamn it. l mean, how many retainers do l have to buy? | 我靠 我究竟要买几幅牙箍啊? |
[12:13] | -They’re twins, for God’s sake. -lt’s not my fault. | -他们不是双胞胎嘛 天啊 -这又不是我的错 |
[12:16] | Tell him to borrow his brother’s. Man. | 俩人用一副不就得了嘛 真是的 |
[12:39] | Hey, princess. You’re drooling on my sofa. | 睡美人 口水都滴在我沙发上了 |
[12:45] | You do have an apartment, don’t you? With a bed of some kind? | 你不是有房子吗? 有床吗? |
[12:50] | Teresa should be in any second. | 特雷莎马上就到 |
[12:53] | -l suppose you wanna get paid. -Yep. Well, l got him, didn’t l? | -你是来拿工钱的吧 -是啊 我总算抓到他了 对吧? |
[12:58] | l said, “They’re my kids. lf anyone’s gonna take them camping… | 我是说 他们是我的孩子 |
[13:02] | …l am,” which she took literally, as opposed to the spirit… | 我有义务带他们去露营 她竟然信以为真了 这有悖于 |
[13:05] | -…in which it was said. -The spirit of bullshit? | -她所说的什么精神 -胡扯的精神? |
[13:08] | -Any plans for the long weekend? -The usual. | -长假有什么计划吗? -就那样 |
[13:11] | What, getting drunk on cheap whiskey | 喝廉价威士忌到烂醉 |
[13:13] | and smashing your fist through a wall? | 然后把墙打穿? |
[13:15] | Jealous? | 羡慕吧? |
[13:16] | No, l understand. Fourth of July and all. | 我明白国庆节你休息 |
[13:18] | Don’t worry. l’ll get somebody else. | 别担心 我会找别人的 |
[13:21] | -Somebody else for what? -An open bond just came in. | -找别人干嘛? -正好有个活 |
[13:24] | But you know what? Your thing sounds a lot more fun. | 但你的计划貌似更有趣 |
[13:27] | Don’t worry about it. l mean, l’ll find somebody else. | 别担心 我会找别人的 |
[13:30] | Whoa, hold up, Heidi. l need this gig. Come on, man, l’m in the hole. | 别这样 海迪 我需要这份工 我等钱用 |
[13:34] | -You’re always in the hole. -What’s your point? | -你总是缺钱 -你什么意思? |
[13:37] | My point is l don’t know if you’re the right person for the job. | 我不知道你是不是能胜任这份工作 |
[13:40] | This thing could be a disaster. | 可能会很糟糕 |
[13:44] | But you asked for it. | 但你自己说要接的 |
[13:52] | -ls this a joke? -Nope. | -开玩笑吧? -没 |
[13:55] | She got arrested? | 她被捕了? |
[13:57] | l don’t understand it myself, but all l know is that she skipped bail. | 我也弄不懂 但我只知道她没去保释听证会 |
[14:01] | Well, why the hell did you post it? | 你干嘛要公开这个活? |
[14:03] | Hey, l’m a businessman. l don’t have time to wait for you. | 我是生意人 可没闲工夫等你 |
[14:07] | All l know is, is that l’m out 50,000… | 我只知道她星期一要是没在法庭上 |
[14:09] | …if she’s not in that courtroom Monday. | 我就损失5万块 |
[14:12] | You’re telling me that l’ll get 5 grand… | 你是说我找到我前妻 |
[14:15] | …to go pick up my ex-wife and bring her to jail. | 把她送进监狱 就能赚5千块 |
[14:19] | You’re a good listener. | 你真机灵 |
[14:25] | -Yes. Yes. -l take it you’re interested? | -太好了 -那我就当你接了哦? |
[14:29] | -Am l interested? -Oh, God. Okay. | -我接了? -哦天啊 |
[14:31] | -You are the best friend… -All right. Okay. | -你真是太好了 -好吧 |
[14:33] | -…any guy could ever have. -Milo. Check. | -真是挚友 -米洛 支票 |
[14:44] | Okay. Can l have my gum back? | 嗯 把口香糖还我行不? |
[14:50] | You know what this is? This, baby, is karma. | 你知道这叫啥吗? 这就是报应 |
[14:53] | -Are you sure you can handle this? -Why wouldn’t l? | -你确认你能行吗? -这有什么难的? |
[14:57] | Because it’s her, and around her you’re not rational. | 因为一遇到她你就丧失理智 |
[15:00] | Sweetheart, l won’t even break a sweat. | 亲爱的 这次肯定易如反掌 |
[15:38] | Oh, shit. | 哦糟糕 |
[17:02] | Hello, love. | 你好啊 |
[17:04] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦天啊 |
[17:09] | Oh, God. Kitty? | 天啊 咪咪? |
[17:12] | l was in the neighborhood… | 我就在附近 |
[17:14] | …and l had lent her some paintbrushes months ago. | 我几个月前借了她几把油漆刷 |
[17:18] | And she just refuses to… Okay, okay, okay. | 她一直不肯 好吧 好吧 |
[17:20] | She didn’t show up to court today. | 她今天没有出庭 |
[17:22] | And l think it’s because she has a lead on some story. | 我觉得她可能去找什么线索了 |
[17:26] | And l wanna work on it with her as a team because l…. | 我是想过要和她组队调查 因为我 |
[17:31] | Because l’m kind of hoping it would help solidify… | 觉得这样能增进我们之间的 |
[17:35] | …our thing. | 关系 |
[17:39] | Are you sleeping with her, Stewart? | 你和她睡了吗 斯图尔特? |
[17:43] | -We have a history. -A history, huh? | -我们是有过一段 -有过一段啊 |
[17:48] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 那你自求多福吧 |
[17:50] | Don’t be such a wuss. Come on, l’m sorry. | 别这么胆小吗 来嘛 我错了 |
[17:53] | Come on, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 出来吧 咪咪 咪咪 |
[17:55] | -You’re not Jimmy. -Oh, God. No, l’m not. | -你可不是吉米 -哦天啊 对 我不是 |
[17:57] | -But l’m looking for him. -Under the chair? | -但我在找他 -在椅子下找? |
[18:00] | -Maybe you could help me. -l can’t fit under there. | -你能帮帮我吗 -我可钻不进去 |
[18:03] | -No… -Who are you? | -不是 -你是谁? |
[18:05] | -l’m… l’m his girlfriend. -You’re Lakeisha? | -我是他的女友 -你是拉克莎? |
[18:10] | Yeah, that would be me. Lakeisha. | 对 我就是拉克莎 |
[18:13] | Named after my Aunt Lakeisha. | 和我姨妈拉克莎同名 |
[18:17] | -Well, maybe l should call the cops. -No, no, no. Jimmy’s in trouble. | -我要报警了 -别别别 吉米有麻烦了 |
[18:21] | What kind of trouble? Money trouble? Drug trouble? | 什么麻烦? 缺钱了还是贩毒了? |
[18:24] | -l don’t… -Sex-change trouble? | -我不 -还是变性问题? |
[18:28] | l don’t really know. l just know that he’s missing. | 我真不知道 我只知道他失踪了 |
[18:32] | Yeah, well, l had a lousy week too. | 唉 我这周也过得很糟糕 |
[18:35] | My cousin Linda fell off the cruise ship. | 我表姐琳达从邮轮上落水了 |
[18:39] | l’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:40] | Well, a grown woman ought to know how to swim. | 这傻帽还不会游泳 |
[18:46] | Yes, l hear you. | 哦 这样啊 |
[18:47] | Now would you mind if l just took a quick look around… | 你介意我到处看看 |
[18:50] | …just to see if l can find some clue as to where he might be? | 或许能找到点什么线索? |
[18:54] | Thing is, Stew, she’ll make you think she’s interested in you. | 斯特 她的惯用伎俩就是让你认为她对你有意思 |
[18:58] | But really she’s only interested in her big hotshot career. | 但其实她只对自己那了不起的事业感兴趣 |
[19:01] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[19:05] | Wait a minute. Wait, you’re Milo. | 等下 你是米洛吧 |
[19:08] | You’re Milo, right? She talks about you all the time. | 你是米洛对吧? 她一直提到你 |
[19:12] | -Really? -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, man, absolutely. | -真的吗? -是啊 那还有假 |
[19:16] | Yeah, she hates you. | 她恨死你了 |
[19:19] | Wait, what do you mean? She hates me? | 等下 你什么意思? 她恨我? |
[19:21] | Oh, yeah. Big time. Yeah. | 是啊 可恨了 |
[19:24] | She says… She says you’re, like, the most selfish, immature… | 她说你是世界最自私 幼稚 |
[19:29] | -Wait, l’m selfish? -Yeah. Stubborn. | -等下 我自私? -哦对 还有固执 |
[19:31] | -l’m immature? -l don’t know. That’s what she says. | -我幼稚? -我怎么知道 反正她是这么说的 |
[19:34] | You know what? Forget it. Okay? | 你听她胡扯 |
[19:36] | l’m not even gonna dignify that with… Whatever. | 我都懒得争辩 无所谓 |
[19:38] | Oh, yeah. Hey, look, l’m on your team, man. | 我可是站你这边的哦 |
[19:41] | No, you’re not, Geraldo. l don’t allow reporters on my team. | 不必了 我可不需要你这种人支持 |
[19:45] | Oh, and for the record, l’m the one who hates her. | 哦 其实 应该是我恨她才对 |
[19:48] | Okay? So just shut up and stop pissing me off. | 你最好给我闭嘴 别再惹毛我了 |
[19:53] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[19:59] | Borgata Hotel, Atlantic City. How may I direct your call? | 亚特兰大城 博加塔酒店 请问找需要转接哪位? |
[20:03] | Figures. Run home to Mommy. | 原来如此 回家找妈妈去了啊 |
[20:20] | What audit? | 什么审计啊? |
[20:24] | Jimmy? You mean the bartender from O’Doul’s? | 吉米? 奥都的那个酒保吗? |
[20:26] | l’m really worried about him. His car was there. His window was smashed. | 我真的很担心他 他的车还在 但窗户玻璃被砸碎了 |
[20:31] | There was something not right. | 这实在太蹊跷了 |
[20:36] | What was he looking into? | 他在查什么? |
[20:38] | That suicide on Rivington a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前里文顿街的自杀案 |
[20:41] | Something about it just does not add up. | 这事怎么看都有点诡异 |
[20:43] | -Why? What do you got? -I was at traffic court the other day… | -怎么了? 你发现什么了? -我那天去上交通法庭 |
[20:47] | …and l met this guy who swears that his car was parked at JFK… | 遇到那个家伙 他发誓说自己的车停在肯尼迪机场 |
[20:51] | …the night that he got a ticket on Rivington. | 但他那天晚上在里文顿街被开了一张罚单 |
[20:54] | -Stolen plates. -Yeah, well, that’s what l’m thinking. | -车牌被偷了吧 -是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[20:57] | Look, if l hear anything on the kid l’ll let you know, but you… | 那好 我一有他的消息就通知你 |
[21:01] | -…be careful, okay? -Okay, great. Bobby, thanks. | -你自己也小心点 知道不? -好的 多谢 鲍比 |
[21:37] | More pink, Tony. Way the hell more pink. | 再粉一点 托尼 狠狠地粉起来 |
[21:40] | l wanna sparkle with the illusion of youth. | 我要沉浸在青春洋溢 容光焕发的气氛中 |
[21:43] | And in a room this small, hell, forget lighting. | 房间这么小 唉 还是放弃追光灯吧 |
[21:46] | We might have to use nerve gas. | 我们都得放毒气咯 |
[21:50] | Hello, Kitty. | 你好 猫咪 |
[21:52] | Milo? | 米洛? |
[21:56] | Milo, sweetheart. | 米洛 亲爱的 |
[21:59] | Come and give your mother-in-law a hug. | 快过来给丈母娘抱抱 |
[22:02] | A long time. | 好久不见 |
[22:04] | That’s for being a shit and for ruining my daughter’s life. | 这下是罚你这个混球毁了我女儿的生活 |
[22:07] | -Your daughter’s fine. -Well, then that’s for ruining my life. | -你女儿好得很呢 -那就是毁了我的生活 |
[22:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:14] | lt still kills me, you and Nicole splitting up. | 想到你和妮可分手我还是很难过 |
[22:17] | What happened between you devastated her. | 这事伤透了她的心 |
[22:20] | -Yeah, devastated her right to the top. -She has done well, hasn’t she? | -她伤心至极了吧 -她过得不错是把? |
[22:25] | Listen, Nicky may be a strong, independent woman on the outside… | 尼克ky也许表面是个坚强的女性 |
[22:29] | …but on the inside, she’s just a girl wanting to be loved by her man. | 但她内心深处她还是个希望被爱的小女孩 |
[22:33] | l mean, come on. Such a beautiful couple… | 你们俩多般配啊 |
[22:36] | …and you threw it away. | 你就这么放弃了 |
[22:39] | The grandchildren would have been angels. | 我要是有孙辈 肯定像小天使一样可爱 |
[22:41] | Not that l wanted grandchildren. You prick. | 不是说我想要孙辈 你个蠢蛋 |
[22:46] | l’ve missed you, Kitty. | 我很想你 猫咪 |
[22:48] | l’m gonna pretend l believe you. | 我就假装相信你吧 |
[22:50] | l’m looking for your girl. | 我在找你女儿 |
[22:53] | -l know she called here. -We were gonna grab a bite. | -我知道她给你打过电话 -我们本来要一起吃饭的 |
[22:56] | She blew me off for some interview. | 但她因为有个什么采访就放我鸽子了 |
[22:58] | Said she needed to go somewhere to suck up some luck. | 她说要去什么地方碰碰运气 |
[23:01] | Like l’m supposed to know what that means. | 好像我就该知道她什么意思似的 |
[23:36] | -Hello. -Listen, you’re in trouble. | -喂 -听着 你有麻烦了 |
[23:39] | -Now, where are you? -l’m in the city, actually. | -你现在在哪儿? -我其实在城里呢 |
[23:44] | No, you’re not. No, you’re not. You’re here. You’re at the track. | 没吧 你就在这儿 在赛马场 |
[23:47] | You’re here? How did you know where l was? | 你也在? 你怎么知道我在这儿? |
[23:51] | Hello, Nic. | 你好啊 尼克 |
[23:53] | Let’s just say Stewart knows what he’s doing… | 这么说吧 跟踪人这行 |
[23:55] | …when it comes to following people. | 斯图尔特是高手 |
[23:59] | Hi, Milo. | 你好 米洛 |
[24:03] | Fancy meeting you here. | 没想到在这而碰到你啊 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:08] | Fancy. Fancy that. | 真没想到 |
[24:12] | How are you? | 你好么? |
[24:14] | Good. You? | 很好 你呢? |
[24:17] | Swell. | 好极了 |
[24:20] | Beautiful day. | 天真好 |
[24:29] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[24:32] | As beautiful as the day we first met. | 和我们认识的那天一样漂亮 |
[24:36] | This has been grand. | 这真太好了 |
[24:39] | l don’t know what you’re up to, but l’m working. | 我不知道你打的什么算盘 但是我是在工作 |
[24:43] | Oh, working? | 噢 工作? |
[24:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:46] | l heard you got kicked off the force. | 我听说你被炒了 |
[24:48] | You been checking up on me? | 你还打听我的消息? |
[24:50] | -Nope. -Concerned about me? | -没 -关心我? |
[24:53] | l haven’t given you a thought, actually. | 其实 我根本就没想过你 |
[24:57] | Trying to keep some small connection alive between us. | 还是希望咱俩有点联系 |
[25:02] | Are you gonna move this leg? | 你把不把腿移开? |
[25:05] | No. | 不 |
[25:07] | l thought we’d be adults the first time | 我还以为咱们离婚后第一次见面 |
[25:09] | we saw each other after the divorce. | 大家都会表现得成熟点呢 |
[25:12] | But why would l think that when only one of us is actually an adult? | 但是咱们俩之中只有一个成熟 我怎么会那么想呢? |
[25:16] | Like l said, l’ve been working. And what l do is l hunt down criminals. | 我说了 我这是在工作 我现在抓罪犯 |
[25:21] | ldiots who jump bail, specifically. | 尤其是弃保潜逃的 |
[25:24] | -You are a bounty hunter? -Yep. | -你是个赏金猎人? -嗯 |
[25:27] | And much as it pains me to say this, and it really does… | 尽管我不想这么说 |
[25:31] | …l gotta take you to jail. | 我带送你进监狱 |
[25:38] | Oh, God. All right. Come on, who put you up to this? | 老天 好吧 是谁指使你的? |
[25:42] | -Somebody at the paper? -No, just the old State of New York. | -报社的人? -不是 是纽约州而已 |
[25:45] | -Are you…? Don’t you touch me. -Shall we? | -你是不是? 别摸我! -走吧 |
[25:48] | You really think you’re taking me anywhere? | 你真以为你可以带我去任何地方? |
[25:50] | No, not anywhere. Just jail. | 不是任何地方 监狱而已 |
[25:53] | Oh, goddamn it, Milo. You don’t seem to understand. | 老天 米洛 你不明白 |
[25:55] | l am in the middle of something really important. | 我现在有要紧事要办 |
[25:58] | Tell you what. You wanna make a break for it… | 这样吧 你想逃 |
[26:01] | …l will give you a 1 0-second head start. | 念在旧情份上 我让你10秒钟 |
[26:03] | -l am an adult, Milo. l’m… -Ten. | -我是个大人了 米洛 我… -十 |
[26:07] | -Nine. Eight. -Do you really think l…? | -九 八 -你真以为我… |
[26:10] | Seven. | 七 |
[26:13] | Six. | 六 |
[26:15] | Five. Four. | 五 四 |
[26:18] | Three. Two. | 三 二 |
[26:22] | One. | 一 |
[26:35] | Try again. | 再试次吧 |
[26:48] | -God. -Extra salt, just the way you like it. | -天 -按你喜欢的口味 你多加了盐 |
[26:54] | -Jesus. Stewart, no. -l wanna help. Let me help. Please. | -天哪 斯图尔特 别 -我想帮忙 让我帮你吧 |
[26:58] | Why’d you hang up on me? | 你为什么挂我电话? |
[27:03] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[27:09] | Oh, shit. | 坏了 |
[27:10] | -Get in the car. -l am not going to jail. | -上车 -我才不要坐牢呢 |
[27:13] | Oh, l beg to differ. | 我不同意 |
[27:18] | -Oh, what, you’re gonna shoot me? -Nope. | -那又怎样 你要开枪打我么? -不 |
[27:22] | -l’m gonna shoot a cab driver. -No, he’s kidd… He doesn’t mean it. | -我要打出租车司机 -不 他是开… 他不是当真的 |
[27:26] | No, l mean it. | 不 我当真的 |
[27:29] | Chickenshits! | 胆小鬼! |
[27:33] | All right. Can we just talk about this? | 好吧 咱们好好谈谈成么? |
[27:36] | Fine. | 好 |
[27:38] | What do you wanna say? | 你想说什么? |
[27:45] | l’m not letting you take me to jail. | 我不会让你送我去坐牢的 |
[27:49] | -Duly noted. -And l’m… | -知道了 -我也… |
[27:52] | Milo. Oh, my… You have got to be kidding me. | 米洛 老天 开什么玩笑 |
[27:56] | You have got to be kidding me. Don’t you… | 你别开玩笑了 别… |
[27:58] | Milo, stop it. Seriously, put me down. | 米洛 住手 真的 把我放下来 |
[28:02] | Milo, goddamn it. | 米洛 别这样 |
[28:04] | You cannot be putting me in a trunk. You cannot be seri… | 你不能把我放后备箱里 你不是真要… |
[28:09] | l’m dead “seri.” | 我是真要 |
[28:14] | Hey, Mi… Hey! | 嘿 咪… 嘿! |
[28:15] | Oh, my God. l’m gonna have a panic attack. Oh, my God. Milo! | 天哪 恐慌症要发作了 天哪 米洛! |
[28:19] | Milo. Goddamn it! Open this trunk, Milo. | 米洛 老天! 打开后备箱 米洛 |
[28:22] | Right now. Milo. | 赶快 米洛 |
[28:24] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:30] | Yeah, l’ve got a couple of small tats myself. | 我有几个小纹身 |
[28:34] | But l’m still amazed at the level of pain people will go through… | 但是人们为了与众不同愿意承受的痛苦 |
[28:38] | …to make an impression. Do you know what l mean? | 还是让我觉得很惊奇 你明白我的意思么? |
[28:42] | l was just asking around. | 我只是随便问了问而已 |
[28:44] | Okay? l swear to God, l don’t know anything. | 好么? 对老天发誓 我什么也不知道 |
[28:47] | What if l tattoo the word “snitch” on your eyelids? | 要是我把”打小报告”可到你眼皮上呢? |
[28:51] | -Or better yet, “dead snitch.” -Look, okay, look. Look. | -或者 “死了的打小报告的” -听我说 听我说 |
[28:55] | All l know is there’s this reporter, okay? | 我只知道有个记者 |
[28:58] | And she said something about a car with stolen plates at a suicide. | 她提起一起自杀案中的被盗的车牌 |
[29:05] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[29:11] | Sid’s Bail Bonds. | 希德保释 |
[29:12] | Guess what I’ve got in my trunk. | 猜猜我后备箱里有什么 |
[29:15] | ls that some sort of perverted innuendo? Who is this? | 这是什么变态的暗示么?你是谁? |
[29:18] | Oh, come on, Teresa, it’s me. You know it’s me. | 别这样 特雷莎 是我 你知道的 是我 |
[29:21] | -Hey, l need to talk to Sid. -Yeah, Sid’s not available right now. | -让希德接电话 -嗯 希德现在不在 |
[29:24] | Last l heard, he was trying to start | 之前他说他要用 |
[29:26] | a fire with two sticks and pure rage. | 两根木棍和愤怒生火 |
[29:28] | Just tell him that l got her, all right? l’m bringing her in. | 告诉他我抓到她了行么?我这就把她带回来 |
[29:31] | l’ll be back in two hours, | 再有两个小时就回去了 |
[29:33] | and l want a bonus for bringing her in so quick. | 这么迅速 我要奖金 |
[29:35] | Well, l want a bonus | 这礼拜我都没拿叉子戳人 |
[29:37] | for getting through the week without stabbing somebody. | 我也要奖金 |
[29:40] | Week’s not over yet. | 这个礼拜还没结束呢 |
[29:44] | l got another call. | 又有电话 |
[29:45] | Yeah, l gotta go too. Very busy. Bye-bye. | 嗯 我也得挂了 忙得很呢 再见 |
[29:49] | This is Milo. l’m sorry, but l’m not in at the moment to take your call. | 我是米洛 对不起 但是现在我无法接电话 |
[29:53] | Milo, get me out of the trunk. Please. | 米洛 把我放出去 求你了 |
[29:58] | Nope. Oh, by the way, your boyfriend Stewart’s been following me. | 没门 还有你男朋友斯图尔特在跟踪我 |
[30:03] | -He is not my boyfriend. -Well, he seems to think he is. | -他不是我男朋友 -他觉得他是的 |
[30:06] | Well, l remember a time l thought you were quite the catch… | 我以前也觉得你很合适 |
[30:10] | -…and that didn’t pan out, either. -He doesn’t really seem your type. | -但是结局也不完美 -他不像你喜欢的类型 |
[30:13] | Listen. Okay, Milo, please. Please. | 听我说 米洛 求你了 求你了 |
[30:17] | l shouldn’t have run. That was… | 我不该逃跑的 |
[30:20] | Look, you caught me off-guard. | 你吓到我了 |
[30:22] | To tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[30:23] | l think l really need your advice about something. | 有件事我还需要你的建议 |
[30:26] | That’s a real shame… | 太可惜了 |
[30:27] | …because l wouldn’t help you if you were the last baby sea turtle… | 因为就算你是最后一个小海龟 |
[30:31] | …dragging your tiny little body across the burning sand… | 摇摇摆摆要爬过滚烫的沙滩 |
[30:35] | …whilst hungry seagulls circled overhead. | 头顶还有饥肠辘辘的海鸥盘旋 我也不会帮你的 |
[30:38] | Nope, l’d just pull up a chair… | 嗯 我会拿把椅子 |
[30:40] | …sip a pina colada, and watch nature take its course. | 喝杯菠萝椰子酒 慢慢欣赏大自然的杰作 |
[30:46] | -Hello? -You stop. | -喂? -别这样 |
[30:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:54] | Nic? | 尼克? |
[30:56] | Nicole? | 妮可? |
[30:59] | What? | 什么? |
[31:02] | Hey, remember how we used to be in love? | 你还记得我们相爱的时候么? |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[31:07] | Well, that means l know when you’re crying for real… | 这意味着我知道你是真哭了 |
[31:10] | …and when you’re faking it. Bye-bye. | 还是在假装 再见 |
[31:15] | What? | 什么? |
[31:16] | God, Milo! | 天 米洛! |
[31:18] | -Do you hear the tone of my voice? -Oh, God. So good. | -你听到我的语调了么? -噢 好极了 |
[31:21] | Milo! Oh, shoot. Milo? Milo? | 米洛! 坏了 米洛? 米洛? |
[31:28] | Hello, Nicole Hurley. | 你好 我是妮可 赫利 |
[31:30] | Hey, hey, it’s me. Jimmy. | 喂 是我 吉米 |
[31:32] | Jimmy. Oh, my God. | 吉米 天哪 |
[31:34] | Oh, my God, Jimmy, l thought you were dead. | 天哪 吉米 我还以为你死了 |
[31:37] | Where are you? l’ve left you like 40 messages. | 你在哪儿呢? 我给你留了一堆留言 |
[31:41] | Yeah, sorry. My phone ran out. | 嗯 对不起 我电话没电了 |
[31:44] | Listen, about this story… | 听我说 这个故事… |
[31:46] | Jimmy. What happened at Dunkin’ Donuts? | 吉米 唐恩都乐门口出了什么事? |
[31:48] | Oh, nothing. | 噢 没事 |
[31:49] | My friend showed up, and he needed my help with something. | 我一个朋友来找我 他要我帮忙 |
[31:53] | Was that before he busted your window? | 是他打破你车窗之前还是之后? |
[31:55] | l locked my keys in… Whatever. lt’s a piece of shit. | 我把钥匙忘在…管他呢 那破事 |
[31:58] | Listen, hey, where are you? You sound like you’re in a closet. | 你在哪儿? 听起来像在个壁橱里 |
[32:02] | l’m… l’m in Atlantic City. | 我… 我在大西洋城 |
[32:06] | Listen, Jimmy, l went to your apartment, and l found the coaster. | 吉米 我去了你家 找到了那个杯垫 |
[32:11] | Has there been evidence stolen from the depository? | 有证据被偷么? |
[32:14] | Well, that’s kind of why l’m calling. | 这是我打电话的原因 |
[32:17] | The whole thing turned out to be nothing but a waste of time… | 这件事对于所有人来说 |
[32:20] | -…for everybody involved. -Who else is involved, Jimmy? | -都是浪费时间 -还有谁 吉米? |
[32:25] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:26] | Jimmy… Jimmy? | 吉米 吉米? |
[32:29] | Listen, l need a favor. | 有个事 |
[32:32] | Nicole Hurley, 1 34 Perry Street. | 妮可 赫利 住在佩里街134号 |
[32:34] | Credit check and her recent activity, okay? | 信用记录和最近的行动 好么? |
[32:37] | Beautiful. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[32:51] | Nic? | 尼克? |
[33:20] | -What the hell happened to you? -Milo Boyd. Asshole head-butted me. | -到底出什么事了? -米洛 博伊德那个死人用头撞我 |
[33:25] | lf only l gave a shit. | 关我屁事 |
[33:28] | Did you get my money? | 你拿到我的钱了么? |
[33:31] | Ray! | 雷! |
[33:34] | Milo Boyd. Ex-cop. | 米洛 博伊德 以前是警察 |
[33:36] | Fired last year for neglect of duty. | 去年因为玩忽职守被解雇了 |
[33:39] | His current gambling debt is just over 1 1 grand. | 他目前的赌债刚好过1万1 |
[33:42] | We haven’t seen a penny in two months. | 他两个月没还过钱了 |
[33:46] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[33:47] | We let this bum slide, people gonna start thinking lrene’s gone soft… | 我们放着他不管 大家会觉得艾琳变软了 |
[33:51] | …they don’t have to pay up. | 不还钱也没事 |
[33:53] | Get him in here, Dwight, break some part of his person… | 抓住他 德怀特 好好修理修理他 |
[33:57] | …l’ll get my money, and we’ll have a nice holiday weekend. | 我拿到钱 大家的假期都好过 |
[34:00] | Swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
[34:02] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[34:04] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[34:06] | Well, l knew you called your mother, so l went to see her. | 我知道你给你妈打过电话 所以我去找的她 |
[34:11] | You went to see my mother? She didn’t know l was there. | 你去找我妈? 她不知道我在哪儿 |
[34:14] | Yeah, she said you went to “suck up some luck.” | 嗯 她说你去”蹭点运气”去了 |
[34:18] | And l remembered your dad had some crazy theory… | 我记得你老爸觉得 |
[34:20] | …about how all the losing at the track | 赛马场上输的那么多 |
[34:23] | must leave this extra luck lying around. | 附近肯定有很多运气聚集 |
[34:26] | l knew you’d be in section D because D is your lucky letter. | 我知道你会在D区 因为D是你的幸运字母 |
[34:29] | l mean, who has a lucky letter? | 谁有幸运字母啊? |
[34:34] | l had no idea you knew all that stuff about me. | 我都不知道你这么了解我 |
[34:36] | Of course. We were married. | 我当然知道 我们结过婚的 |
[34:40] | But honestly, l love being single. l love everything about my life. | 但说实在的 我喜欢单身 现在一切都很美好 |
[34:44] | Great job… | 好工作… |
[34:46] | …good friends… | 好朋友… |
[34:47] | …hot girlfriend. | 超辣的马子 |
[34:49] | -Girlfriend? -Oh, you didn’t know? | -马子? -哦 你不知道? |
[34:51] | Oh, yeah, l’ve had a number of casual, | 咱俩结束后 |
[34:56] | crazy, sex-filled relationships since you and l crapped out. | 我有过几段疯狂的性事频繁的关系 |
[34:58] | But l think this lady might be the one. | 但是我觉得这个可能是的了 |
[35:01] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[35:07] | Teresa. | 特雷莎 |
[35:09] | Smoking hot body. Yeah. Great cook. | 身材超级正 做饭也很好吃 |
[35:13] | Smart. Very, very smart. | 聪明 非常非常聪明 |
[35:15] | -Smart for a stripper. -She’s not a stripper. | -对于脱衣舞娘来说是聪明的了 -她不是跳脱衣舞的 |
[35:18] | Well, then, what does Teresa do? | 那她是做什么的? |
[35:21] | -Judge. -What? | -法官 -什么? |
[35:23] | Circuit court of appeals judge. | 巡回上诉法院的法官 |
[35:25] | Oh, bullshit. Bullshit. | 你就胡说吧 |
[35:28] | No, l’m not bullshitting. She really is a judge. | 不 我不是胡说的 她真的是法官 |
[35:34] | Actually, just like the one you skipped out on. | 就像被你爽约了的那个 |
[35:39] | lt’s funny, the little coincidences in life. | 这些巧合真有意思 |
[35:54] | All right, that’s it. l’m done. | 好吧 我不玩了 |
[35:56] | l give up. l give up. Just… l don’t wanna play anymore. | 我放弃 我放弃 我不想再玩了 |
[35:59] | Here. Take it. | 给你 拿着吧 |
[36:03] | -What’s that? -Five hundred dollars. | -什么? -500美元 |
[36:04] | Take it and dump me anywhere on the side of the road. | 拿着 把我扔在路边行了 |
[36:07] | Here. l don’t care. | 就这儿就行 我不在乎 |
[36:08] | Honey, l’m getting 5 grand just to | 亲爱的 把你绳之以法 |
[36:10] | bring your ass to justice. Do the math. | 我能挣5000 你自己算算吧 |
[36:12] | -No. You do it. -No. | -不 你算吧 -不 |
[36:15] | The Milo Boyd that l knew? | 我认识的米洛 博伊德 |
[36:17] | He could take $500, walk into any casino… | 他能拿着500块 走进赌场 |
[36:20] | …turn it into $5000 like that. | 轻易挣回5000来 |
[36:23] | -He could turn it into $ 1 0,000. -Yeah, try 50. | -能挣回1万 -嗯 还不如 |
[36:28] | l don’t know. l wouldn’t go that far. | 是么 我没那么悲观 |
[36:31] | -Why not? -l don’t know. You think you still got it? | -为什么不? -不知道 你还有那本事么? |
[36:34] | Hell, yeah, l still got it. | 当然 雄风犹存 |
[36:39] | You know, this isn’t about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[36:42] | No, this is about me doing my job. | 不 这是好好工作的问题 |
[36:54] | All right. Now, listen. Remember: you win, you let me go. | 听好了 记住 你要是赢了 就放我走 |
[36:58] | That’s our deal. Right? | 就这么说定了? |
[37:00] | You get what you want, and l get to go… | 你拿到你想要的 我就可以… |
[37:02] | Don’t tell me your story. How could l forget? Come on. | 别给我讲了 我怎么可能忘了? 走吧 |
[37:11] | Yeah, l found you. God, Stewart, you are a huge stud. | 我找到了 天 斯图尔特 你真厉害 |
[37:17] | Dwight, be honest. | 德怀特 说实话 |
[37:17] | Apart from chasing some guy down, breaking his legs… | 除了追人 打断人家的腿 |
[37:20] | …beating his face to a bloody pulp, | 打烂人家的脸 |
[37:22] | you don’t get a lot of aerobic exercise. | 你没什么锻炼 |
[37:25] | -Why we talking about this? -You’re gonna get me killed… | -说这个干嘛? -等你在生死关头反应太慢的时候 |
[37:28] | …when you’re too slow to react in a life-and-death situation. | 你会害我送命的 |
[37:31] | l am not too slow. | 我没有太慢 |
[37:34] | lt’s lrene. | 是艾琳 |
[37:37] | -Yeah? -They spotted Boyd at the Taj. | -嗯? -他们在泰姬陵发现了博伊德 |
[37:39] | -He’s driving a blue Delta 88. -l’m on it. | -他开一辆88年蓝色的三角洲 -好的 |
[37:42] | Okay, listen, there’s this kid. | 有个孩子 |
[37:44] | He works at O’Doul’s. He gives me information sometimes. | 他在奥都上班 他有时候给我提供消息 |
[37:47] | -You mean he’s a snitch. -Yes. | -他打小报告? -嗯 |
[37:49] | l think he’s in a lot of trouble. | 我觉得他麻烦大了 |
[37:51] | l had him ask about this suicide, | 我让他打听下一个自杀的案件 |
[37:53] | this guy that dove off of a roof. | 他头朝下从屋顶跳了下去 |
[37:55] | Shows me what you know. | 能看出来你知道多少 |
[37:56] | -What? -Suicides don’t dive. They go feet-first. | -什么? -自杀不会头朝下 都是脚朝下 |
[38:00] | ls that true? How do you know that? | 真的么? 你怎么知道的? |
[38:02] | Every cop knows that. | 每个警察都知道 |
[38:04] | Well, if every cop knows that a suicide goes feet-first… | 要是每个警察都知道自杀是脚朝下 |
[38:08] | …and this guy went headfirst, | 而他是头朝下 |
[38:10] | then why would a cop rule it as a suicide? | 那为什么警察会认定是自杀呢? |
[38:12] | -How the hell should l know? -Well… | -我怎么知道? -呃 |
[38:14] | Why don’t you ask the cop that filled out the report? | 你为什么不问问填报告的警察? |
[38:27] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[38:29] | Nicole, it’s Stewart. l’m here to save you. | 妮可 是斯图尔特 我来救你了 |
[38:34] | Oh, my God. She’s passed out. | 噢 天哪 她昏过去了 |
[38:36] | All right, hero time. Let’s go, buddy. | 好的 英雄时刻 上吧 |
[38:40] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[38:42] | Okay, here you go. l got you. | 加油 我来了 你没事了 |
[38:44] | Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. | 坏了 坏了 |
[38:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:52] | lt’s a Delta 88. | 是88年的三角洲 |
[38:53] | -Yeah. -lt’s a nice car. | -是啊 -真是辆好车 |
[38:55] | Oh, thank you. Yeah, no, this is…. | 噢 谢谢 嗯 不 这是… |
[38:57] | This is my car, in case you were wondering. | 这是我的车 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:01] | lt was once used in a lce Cube video. | 还拍过冰块的录影带呢 |
[39:05] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是么 -嗯 |
[39:06] | Yeah. You a big fan of cars? | 嗯 你喜欢车么? |
[39:10] | What l love about it is that it actually… The steering wheel… | 我喜欢的是… 方向盘… |
[39:17] | Five hundred on the pass line. | 通线 下注500块 |
[39:19] | New shooter. Five hundred on the line. | 新掷手 下注500元 |
[39:21] | Wait a minute. You’re betting all of it? What if you lose? | 等下 你全赌了? 要是输了怎么办? |
[39:24] | Then we’re back in the car. | 那我们就回车上去 |
[39:26] | So if l lose, l still win. | 所以如果我输了 我还是赢家 |
[39:29] | -Here. Blow on them. -No. | -吹口气 -不 |
[39:33] | -You always did before. -Oh, come on. | -你以前总是这么做的 -得了 |
[39:35] | You want me to win, don’t you? lf l win, you go free, remember? | 你想我赢吧? 要是我赢了 你就可以走了 记得么? |
[39:39] | -Let’s go, let’s go. -Let’s go, shooter. Coming out. | -快 快 -快 掷手 扔吧 |
[39:46] | Here we go. | 扔了 |
[39:49] | -Winner. Seven. -Seven. Big winner. | -胜 7点 -7 大赢家 |
[39:56] | Winner. Eleven. | 胜 11点 |
[39:58] | -Yes. Eleven. -Front-line winner. | -好的 11点 -前线获胜 |
[40:06] | Winner, seven. | 胜 7点 |
[40:10] | Seven. | 7点 |
[40:17] | Winner, eleven. | 胜 11点 |
[40:22] | Count it out nice and slow. | 慢慢数 |
[40:24] | Eight grand. lt’s so beautiful. | 8000 真漂亮 |
[40:26] | You did it. l said you could and you did. | 你成功了 我说你能行 你果然能行 |
[40:28] | l’m out of here. You win, l walk. | 我走了 你赢了 我走了 |
[40:30] | What? Wait. What are you talking about? | 什么? 等下 你说什么? |
[40:32] | -Where you going? -Are you kidding? | -你去哪儿? -你开玩笑? |
[40:34] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[40:36] | You win 5 and l get to walk. | 你赢五千 我走人 |
[40:38] | No, you said 1 0. | 不 你说一万 |
[40:40] | l said 5, Milo. | 我说的5千 米洛 |
[40:42] | ln the car, you said l could turn 500 into 1 0,000. | 在车里 你说的 如果我能把五百变成一万 |
[40:47] | -Yes. But first l had said… -No “buts.” | -是的 但是我先说的… -没有但是 |
[40:49] | Come on. Why would l try and win 5 thousand… | 你想想 我把你交回去就能挣五千 |
[40:52] | …when l get 5 thousand for turning you in? | 我为啥要来试运气呢? |
[40:54] | -Doesn’t make sense. -You know what does make sense? | -没道理 -你知道什么没有道理么? |
[40:57] | l’m leaving. That’s it. l’m out of here. | 我走了 没什么好说的了 |
[41:00] | Hey, no. You will stay here… | 嘿 不行 我挣了一万 |
[41:03] | …until l win 1 0 grand and then you walk. Okay? | 你才能走 明白么? |
[41:06] | You have my word. Now blow. | 我保证 现在吹气 |
[41:08] | Your word is worth shit. | 你保证也没用 |
[41:10] | Let’s go, shooter. | 扔吧 掷手 |
[41:15] | You know what? Fine. l can do this myself. lt’s all me, anyway. | 随便 我自己来 反正都只是我 |
[41:19] | Watch. Milo Boyd makes his own luck. | 看好了 米洛 博伊德的运气靠自己挣 |
[41:22] | Yeah, here we go. | 挣了 |
[41:25] | Four. Easy. The point is four. | 4点 Easy 4点 |
[41:27] | Okay, four. lt’s okay. | 好的 4 还行 |
[41:29] | No worries. l can do four. That’s two twos… | 不用担心 我能扔到4点的 两个2点 |
[41:34] | -…a three and a one. -Yeah. Or a four and a zero. | -一个3 一个1 -嗯 或者一个4 一个0 |
[41:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:39] | Of course you’re to blame. A four and a zero? | 当然得怪你了 四和零? |
[41:43] | -God. -You mocked the gods of craps. | -天哪 -你嘲笑了神明 |
[41:45] | “The gods of craps”? Do you hear yourself? | 神明? 你知道自己在说什么么? |
[41:47] | No. All l hear is the sound of $8000 in chips being swept away from me. | 不知道 我只知道我输了8000块的筹码 |
[41:52] | Milo. Milo, you have got to let me go. | 米洛 米洛 你得放了我了 |
[41:54] | No, l don’t have to do anything except win my money back… | 不 除了把钱全赢回来以外 我什么也不用做 |
[41:57] | …which l will do as soon as l can find the damn room. | 找到那该死的房间后我立马就去 |
[42:11] | This place is nice. | 这个地方不错呀 |
[42:15] | Yeah. Glad you like it. | 是啊 很高兴你喜欢 |
[42:17] | Because you paid for it. | 因为你付的钱 |
[42:19] | -l…? Me? -Yeah. l lifted your credit card. | -我? -是呀 我偷了你的信用卡 |
[42:21] | Pretty shitty thing to do. l feel better now that you know. | 挺龌龊的 告诉你之后感觉好多了 |
[42:24] | -You stole my credit card? -See, that’s what you always do. | -你偷了我的信用卡? -看见了吧 你总这样 |
[42:29] | You know, l borrow your card, and it turns into stealing. | 你看 我是借 但是每次都变成了是偷 |
[42:31] | You always blow things out of proportion. | 你总是言过其实 |
[42:34] | You know what, would you stop it with this “always” crap? | 你能不能别老说什么”总是” |
[42:37] | We dated for six months. We were married for nine months. | 我们才谈了六个月的恋爱 结婚才九个月 |
[42:41] | That is 1 5 months, okay? | 那是十五个月 明白 |
[42:43] | That is not “always,” champ. | 那可不是”总是” |
[42:46] | You don’t even know “always.” | -你甚至都不知道什么是”总是” |
[42:48] | Hey, what are you doing? What’s…? | 喂 你要干什么 你要 |
[42:50] | Hey, hey, hey. Where you going? | 喂 你要上哪? |
[42:51] | Milo, don’t you dare leave me here like this. Milo. | 米洛 你敢把我这么留在这 米洛 |
[42:57] | -You’ll probably have to pay for that. -You know what? | -你可能得赔这个吧 -你知道吗? |
[43:18] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望了 |
[44:51] | -What are you doing? -What? | -你在干什么呢? -什么? |
[44:56] | Are you trying to seduce me? | 你想诱惑我么? |
[45:03] | Yeah. l am. | 是 我是 |
[45:14] | What would you like to touch first? | 你想先摸哪? |
[45:17] | You always loved my shoulders. | 你总是喜欢我的肩膀 |
[45:19] | Oh, yes, your shoulders. | 哦 是 你的肩膀 |
[45:22] | And especially in the right jacket? So impressive. | 而且穿着这么帅的衣服 太迷人了 |
[45:26] | My chest. | 我的胸 |
[45:30] | So strong, so solid. | 哦 那么强健 那么结实 |
[45:33] | -My lips. -Your lips. | -我的嘴唇 -你的嘴唇 |
[45:38] | A perfect match for mine. | 对我来说太完美了 |
[45:43] | What you’d really like to touch first… | 但是你真正想摸的东西是 |
[45:48] | …is powerful. | 很强大的 |
[45:51] | Sometimes dangerous. | 有时还很危险 |
[45:54] | -lt’s hard. -Yes. | -很坚实 -是呀 |
[45:58] | And that would be my gun. | 那就是我的枪 |
[46:01] | Oh, you’re such a dick. You are such a dick. | 你这个混蛋 你这个混蛋 |
[46:06] | Yeah. But in the right jacket…. | 对呀 但是符合我的个性 |
[46:24] | Ray wants to show you something. | 雷想给你看点东西 |
[46:33] | Okay. All right. Okay, yeah. Okay, bring your buddies in. | 好 很好 把你的朋友也带进来了 |
[46:37] | Now that l have your attention… | 现在我得到注意了吧 |
[46:39] | …l will have you know that my college roommate is a partner… | 我得让你知道我的大学室友在 |
[46:42] | …at the biggest law firm in Ann Arbor, Michigan. | 密歇根州安哈勃市最大的律师事务所工作 |
[46:45] | All right, and while they specialize primarily in real estate law… | 明白么 虽然他们主要管房地产法 |
[46:49] | …l am calling him manana. | 但是我马上就联系他 |
[46:52] | And he will be on your asses like white on rice. | 他肯定会狠干你们一顿 |
[46:55] | Pick something and break it. | 选个东西弄坏它 |
[46:59] | No, hold on one sec. l don’t know him that well. | 等等 其实我也不是怎么认识他 |
[47:01] | We’re not… We dated some of the same girls in college. | 我们不是 我们只是在大学和同样几个女孩约会过 |
[47:04] | Hey. Hey, is that a Ping? A Rapture? l had… | 喂 喂 你是不是太兴奋了?我 |
[47:08] | Oh, shit. God. Shit. | 哦 天哪 他妈的 |
[47:14] | -Feel better? -Yeah, l do, actually. | -感觉好了点了? -是 的确 |
[47:16] | -Damn it. -Who is this guy, anyway? | 但是这人是谁? |
[47:18] | -Where’s Boyd? -That’s Boyd. | -博伊德在哪? -这就是博伊德 |
[47:21] | That’s not Milo Boyd. | 那不是米洛 博伊德 |
[47:22] | -l’m not Boyd. -He was in Boyd’s Oldsmobile. | -我不是博伊德 -他刚刚在博伊德的车里 |
[47:24] | l’m not Boyd. | 我不是博伊德 |
[47:26] | The two of you go together this time. Morons. | 你们俩还真是等对 傻瓜! |
[47:35] | -Housekeeping. -Oh, good, yes. Come in. | -客房服务 -哦 太好了 快进来 |
[47:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[47:42] | You’re probably wondering why l’m handcuffed to the bed. | 你可能纳闷我怎么这样被拷在这 |
[47:45] | l just came from a room | 我刚刚从一个屋里出来 |
[47:47] | where a man was lying in a bathtub of mayonnaise… | 屋里有个男的躺在蛋黄酱浴里 |
[47:49] | …wearing a dog collar. | 还带了个狗的项圈 |
[47:52] | -Well, to each his own. -You’re not the one… | -啊 大家需要不同 -你又不用 |
[47:54] | -…who has to clean the tub. -That’s a very good point. | -清理浴盆 -你说的很对 |
[47:57] | -l’ll come back. -No. Please. | -我一会回来 -别 别 别 |
[47:58] | Would you mind grabbing my bag from over there, please. | 你能把我的包拿过来么 |
[48:29] | What was that? | 你在干什么? |
[48:31] | What? Sorry? What? What was what? | 什么?什么? |
[48:35] | That. | 那个 |
[48:38] | Listen, l have to go to the bathroom, please. | 啊 我得去上厕所 麻烦一下 |
[48:42] | Can you…? | 你能 |
[48:44] | How did you sleep? | 你睡得怎么样? |
[48:47] | -Better than you. -Jerk. | -比你好 -混蛋 |
[48:51] | -Would you…? -Sorry. | -你 -抱歉 |
[49:00] | What are you doing? Can l have some privacy? | 你要干什么?我这点隐私都不能有么 |
[49:03] | Something tells me l should frisk you. | 直觉告诉我得搜一下你 |
[49:05] | Oh, right. | 哦 好 好 |
[49:06] | Do l look like l’m hiding a weapon between my breasts? | 我看起来像在乳沟里藏了把枪么? |
[49:14] | Seriously. | 真是的 |
[49:17] | -Do you mind? -Okay, okay. | -麻烦你了 -好 好 |
[49:20] | God. | 天哪 |
[49:24] | “Max power button. | 最大功率钮 |
[49:26] | Put open end in direct contact with the skin. | 把裸露的触头与皮肤接触 |
[49:30] | Press button.” | 然后按下按钮 |
[49:32] | -Hey, who you talking to? -Nobody. | -你在和谁说话呢? -没人呀 |
[49:35] | Who would l be talking to in a bathroom, anyway? God. | 我能在厕所里和谁讲话?上帝 |
[49:38] | Okay, you’re up to something. l’m coming in. | 你在策划什么 我要进去了 |
[49:40] | -No, l’m not done, Milo. -You’re done. | -不 我还没上完呢 米洛 -你上完了 |
[49:42] | Nope, l’m not. Jesus. | 没 没有 天哪 |
[50:06] | Son of a… | 你这个 |
[50:08] | Did you really jump bail? | 你真的弃保潜逃了么? |
[50:10] | Gary, l need the name of the cop | 加里 我想要那个没有正规批准 |
[50:11] | who signed off on the suicide. | 而认定是自杀的那个警察的名字 |
[50:13] | Okay. Looking like… | 好 我看看 |
[50:17] | -…Bobby Jenkins. -Bobby? | -…鲍比·詹金斯 -鲍比? |
[50:21] | Are you sure? | 你肯定么? |
[50:22] | l’m reading it right here. | 我正看着呢 |
[50:23] | -Do you know where Stewart is? -Why would l know that? | -你知道斯图尔特哪去了么? -我怎么会知道? |
[50:26] | l thought you two were together. | 我以为你们俩在一块呢 |
[50:28] | We are not together. We made out once. | 我们不在一块 我们只亲热了一次而已 |
[50:32] | l meant together on the story. | 我的意思是 你们俩在一块查案子 |
[50:35] | -You made out with Stewart? -Hey, you know… Gary, that’s it. | -你和斯图尔特亲热过? -你知道 加里 就这样吧 |
[50:42] | -Need a lift? -What? | -要搭便车么? -什么? |
[50:45] | Yes, yes, l do. Oh, God. | 是 是 要 |
[50:50] | What a nightmare. | 真是疯了 |
[50:53] | Don’t get married. | 永远别结婚 |
[50:55] | l’m 1 7. l don’t even have a girlfriend. | 我才17 还没有女朋友呢 |
[50:57] | l’m saving all my money for college. | 我在攒钱上大学 |
[51:04] | You know what? l just gave all of my money to my ex-husband. | 你知道么?我刚刚把所有的钱都给前夫了 |
[51:08] | l don’t know how l’m gonna pay you. | 我不知道怎么付你钱 |
[51:11] | You could show me your boobs. | 给我看你的胸吧 |
[51:14] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[51:15] | l told you l don’t have a girlfriend. Give me a break. | 来吧 我没有女朋友 让我开开眼嘛 |
[51:18] | Show me your boobs. | 给我看你的胸啊 |
[51:22] | All right, pull over. | 好吧 靠边 |
[51:25] | You serious? | 真的? |
[51:29] | Watch out. Watch out, watch out. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[51:32] | Come on, bring it back. My boss, she’s gonna kill me. | 喂 还给我 我老板要杀了我的 |
[51:35] | Show her your penis. | 给她看你的老二吧 |
[52:13] | Taser this, baby. | 吃这招 亲爱的 |
[52:41] | Get in the car. | 进车里来 |
[52:47] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[52:56] | Are you serious? Really? Right now, you’re gonna do this? | 你来真的是么? 现在你又要这么做是么? |
[52:59] | l promise, l promise l won’t do it again. | 我保证 我保证再不这么做了 |
[53:04] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[53:18] | Cannot believe l was ever married to you. | 我真不相信嫁给过你 |
[53:21] | l don’t know why you keep falling for that old “get in the car” trick. | 我不知道你为什么老是相信这个进车里来的把戏 |
[53:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[53:38] | Oh, what are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[53:42] | No. No, no, no. No, l’m not buying it. No… | 不 不 不 我可不会买账的 |
[53:52] | Oh, shit. That’s real. | 天哪 这把是真的 |
[54:01] | Nicole, come on, let’s go. | 妮可 来吧 我们走了 |
[54:08] | -Look, l was just fooling around. -Not because of you, jerk. | -我只是闹着玩的 -不是因为你 笨蛋 |
[54:34] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[55:06] | Oh, thank God. A doctor. | 感谢上帝 医生来了 |
[55:08] | Sir, my leg, l think it’s broken… | 医生 我的腿可能断了… |
[55:11] | …and all l’ve eaten today is a doughnut. | …而且我一整天只吃了个甜甜圈 |
[55:13] | That is …That is quite large. | 那个…那个好大啊 |
[55:16] | Wait a minute. Wait, you are a doctor, right? | 等 等一下 你是医生 对吧? |
[55:18] | Of course. l’m the track vet at Atlantic City Race Course. | 当然 我是大西洋城赛马场的兽医 |
[55:22] | -What? -He’s very good. | -什么? -他很厉害 |
[55:23] | He just put down one of our horses last week. | 他上周刚放倒一匹马 |
[55:26] | -l don’t think it felt a thing. -But l’m not a horse. | -毫无痛苦 -我又不是马 |
[55:29] | Well, actually, in that case, it did feel it. A lot. | 没错 所以你还是会有感觉的 会很疼 |
[55:33] | Well, those are the tough ones. | 会很煎熬 |
[55:35] | Okay, you are gonna feel a massive pinch. | 你会感到强烈的刺痛 |
[55:39] | But then your leg should feel just fine. | 然后就一点也感觉不到痛了 |
[55:41] | Don’t… Don’t… | 不要…不要… |
[55:51] | Come on, is this really necessary? | 好啦 真有这必要吗? |
[55:53] | After 250 volts through my neck? | 你用250伏特电了我的脖子 |
[55:55] | You’re lucky you’re not in the trunk. | 你应该庆幸我没把你放后备箱 |
[55:57] | l feel like l got a hickey from jumper cables. | 感觉就像被飞线电伤了一样 |
[55:59] | -You know, l could arrest you for this. -Great. Do it, l dare you. | -就冲这个 我就可以逮捕你 -太好了 来啊 怕你啊 |
[56:03] | Wait, you’d have to be a real cop. Which, by the way… | 等等 你得是个真警察才行 |
[56:06] | …was the single most attractive thing about you. | …你也就当警察的时候有点吸引力了 |
[56:08] | l can go back to being a cop any time l want. | 我随时都可以回去当警察 |
[56:11] | Yeah, right. | 是嘛 |
[56:12] | -You know why? -Why? | -知道原因吗? -为什么? |
[56:14] | Because l’m good at it, that’s why. | 因为这是我的强项 就因为这个 |
[56:20] | l disagree with you. | 不敢苟同 |
[56:22] | -And you’re basing that on? -Based on the fact… | -你凭什么? -就凭… |
[56:24] | …that there’s a black SUV following us, and you haven’t even noticed. | …那辆黑色SUV一直在跟踪我们 你根本没发现 |
[56:29] | -Who says he’s following us? -lt’s the same one l saw… | -谁说他在跟踪我们? -那车和我… |
[56:32] | …at Dunkin’ Donuts when l went to meet Jimmy. | …去见吉米的时候在唐恩都乐店看到的是同一辆 |
[56:34] | There are a million black SUVs and 20 million Dunkin’ Donuts… | 光在新泽西州… |
[56:38] | -…and that’s just in New Jersey. -Listen. | -就有一百万辆黑色SUV 两千万家唐恩都乐 -听着 |
[56:41] | There is a very good chance cops are involved in the story… | 我在调查的案件… |
[56:44] | -…that l’m working on. -Suicide? | -很有可能牵扯进一些警察 -自杀? |
[56:46] | They grabbed Jimmy. Jimmy may have given them my name. l don’t know. | 他们抓走了吉米 也许逼供出了我的名字 |
[56:49] | -They may wanna kill me. -You think you’re hot shit… | -他们可能想要杀了我 -你总觉得自己很抢手… |
[56:52] | …but l’m sure the only person that wants to kill you is me. | …但我敢肯定 我是这世上唯一想把你灭口的人 |
[56:55] | -God! Look out. Go. -What the hell are you doing? | -天哪! 小心 走 -该死的你在干嘛? |
[57:03] | God. Shit. | 天哪 该死 |
[57:08] | Why don’t you ever listen to me? | 你为什么从来都不听我的? |
[57:10] | -l do listen, but… -No, you don’t. | -我听了 但… -你没听 |
[57:20] | Look out. | 小心 |
[57:30] | Don’t stop. | 别停车 |
[57:34] | Milo! | 米洛! |
[57:51] | -Yes. l am so onto some… -Only you could be happy right now. | -这下好了… -现在你开心了 |
[57:56] | -Milo… -Stay here. | -米洛… -呆在这儿 |
[57:57] | No, don’t you leave me here, Milo. Get me out of here. Milo. | 别把我留下 米洛 让我出去 米洛 |
[58:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:28] | -Jesus. -Christ. | 上帝 |
[58:31] | l told you to stay in the car. | 告诉你呆在车里 |
[58:33] | So, what? You are not the boss of me. | 又怎么样?你又不是我老板 |
[58:35] | -You’re gonna pay for that. -l owe you a nickel. | -你要付出代价的 -算我欠你五分钱 |
[58:38] | Stop the car. Get out. Get out of there. | 停车 出来 出来 |
[58:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[58:44] | What the hell have you gotten yourself into? | 你到底卷进什么案子了? |
[58:46] | Really? Now you’re interested? | 是嘛? 你现在感兴趣了? |
[58:47] | Yeah, hell, yeah. He shot up my car. | 是啊 当然啊 他朝我的车开枪 |
[58:50] | l told you someone was following me. | 我告诉过你有人跟踪我们 |
[58:52] | Did you listen to me? No. Do you ever listen to me? | 你听我的了吗? 没有 你从来不听我说 |
[58:55] | You told me somebody jumped off a roof. | 你只告诉我有人跳楼了 |
[58:58] | He worked for the N.Y.P.D. in the evidence depository. | 那人是纽约警察局证据保管科的 |
[59:01] | He was afraid of heights and it’s still ruled as a suicide? Come on. | 他有恐高症 还被认定为自杀?想想看吧 |
[59:05] | You know, you can tell me all this on the way to jail. | 你可以在去监狱的路上慢慢说 |
[59:08] | -You can’t be serious. -Oh, you wanna bet? | -你不是认真的吧 -你想试试么? |
[59:11] | Bobby signed the report. | 报告是鲍比签的字 |
[59:14] | What? | 什么? |
[59:15] | Bobby was the cop who signed off on the suicide. | 鲍比就是在自杀鉴定报告上签字的警察 |
[59:18] | -The same one that you said… -Watch yourself. Very thin ice here. | -就是你的… -说话注意点 这个问题可严重了 |
[59:22] | -He is my friend too. -What is this? A friendly accusation? | -他也是我的朋友 -那你这算什么? 友善的指控? |
[59:25] | No, this is not an accusation. This is simply connecting the dots. | 不 我不是指控他 只是在分析案情 |
[59:29] | No, this is about you caring about someone… | 不 你一直关心着他… |
[59:31] | …then, all of a sudden… | …然后 突然… |
[59:33] | …no warning, you don’t care about him and you’re out the door. | …毫无预兆的 你不管他死活了 一脚把他踹出去 |
[59:36] | -This is not about us, Milo. -Bobby. | -这不是我们之间的事 米洛 -鲍比 |
[59:39] | Bobby walked you down the aisle. | 鲍比可是挽着你走过红地毯的人 |
[59:41] | l know. l will be heartbroken. But l am not gonna stand around… | 我明白 我也很意外 但我不会把头埋进沙子… |
[59:45] | …with my head in the sand. | …放手不管的 |
[59:46] | l know where your head is, and it ain’t in the sand. | 你把头放哪儿也不会埋沙子里 |
[59:49] | -What are you doing? -l’m gonna find this prick. | -你要干嘛? -我要去找这个混球 |
[59:52] | When l do, l’m gonna prove Bobby innocent… | 我找到他 就能证明鲍比的清白… |
[59:54] | …and show you exactly what loyalty looks like. | …让你看看什么是忠诚 |
[59:59] | No VlN number. No registration. | 没有发动机号 也没有行驶证 |
[1:00:02] | Yeah, this guy was definitely a pro. | 这小子是职业的 |
[1:00:06] | Well, l got a Starbucks cup with the name Earl on it. | 我找到一个星巴克的杯子 上面写着他叫伯爵 |
[1:00:09] | Well, maybe it’s not his cup. ls that all you’ve got? | 可能不是他的杯子 你就找到这个? |
[1:00:13] | More than you’ve got, Kojak. | 至少比你强 大神探 |
[1:00:18] | -l got these. -What does it matter that he plays golf? | -我找到这些 -他打高尔夫又能说明什么? |
[1:00:21] | You see, l don’t think he does. | 我认为他不打 |
[1:00:24] | These clubs have barely been used. | 这些球棒几乎是新的 |
[1:00:26] | Plus, they’re lefties. | 并且 还是左撇子用的 |
[1:00:29] | The guy who shot at us was a righty. | 朝我们开枪的人用右手 |
[1:00:31] | Not to mention the fact that all the pockets are empty. | 更不用说 这些口袋都是空的 |
[1:00:34] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[1:00:35] | There is not a golfer in the world… | 打高尔夫的人… |
[1:00:37] | …who doesn’t have tees and pencils and balls, shoes, you name it. | …都会装些发球台 备用球和鞋什么的 |
[1:00:43] | Why is he a member… | 那他还加入了… |
[1:00:44] | -…at the Castle Hill Country Club? -That is a good question. | -…卡斯尔希尔乡村俱乐部? -问得好 |
[1:00:49] | That’s why l asked it. | 所以我要问 |
[1:00:51] | For once, that is a good question. | 你第一次问了个有意义的问题 |
[1:01:05] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好 我们统一口径 |
[1:01:07] | We’re interested in becoming members of the club… | 我们想加入俱乐部… |
[1:01:10] | …and we are friends with John. | …是约翰介绍来的 |
[1:01:13] | Okay. John who? | 约翰姓什么? |
[1:01:14] | Just say John. They fill in the last name. | 就说叫约翰 他会说姓什么 |
[1:01:19] | -Clever. -Thank you. Works every time. | -聪明 -谢谢 屡试不爽 |
[1:01:22] | All right, now you have to come up with an occupation. | 现在 我们得编个职业 |
[1:01:25] | Why can’t l be who l am? | 说实话不行吗? |
[1:01:28] | A bounty hunter? | 说你是赏金猎人? |
[1:01:29] | We’re trying to get into a private club, not a tractor pull. | 我们是要加入私人俱乐部 不是拖拉机比赛 |
[1:01:35] | Oh, gosh, l’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:38] | The club’s closed today for a private event for members. | 今天因为私人活动 俱乐部只对会员开放 |
[1:01:41] | lt’s the Fourth of July. | 今天是国庆 |
[1:01:47] | ls it? | 是吗? |
[1:01:48] | lt’s already the fourth, honey. | 已经到国庆了? 亲爱的 |
[1:01:51] | l can’t believe it, honey. | 真不敢相信 亲爱的 |
[1:01:53] | Well, honey, neither can l. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[1:01:54] | See, the thing is John actually said that it would be all right… | 是这样 约翰介绍我们… |
[1:01:58] | …if we stopped by today. | …今天过来的 |
[1:01:59] | John…? | 哪个约翰…? |
[1:02:01] | He’s a member here. | 他是这里的会员 |
[1:02:04] | You know John. | 你认识约翰吧 |
[1:02:06] | -Everybody knows John. -Big John. | -大家都认识约翰 -大块头约翰 |
[1:02:09] | l’m actually the membership director here… | 我是这里的会员主管… |
[1:02:11] | …and l don’t believe we have a single member named John. | …而且我不认识有叫约翰的会员 |
[1:02:16] | That’s weird, honey. | 怪了 亲爱的 |
[1:02:18] | -This never fails. -Oh, wait. | -还真屡试不爽呢 -等等 |
[1:02:23] | but l think his name’s John. | 但我记得他是叫约翰 |
[1:02:25] | Yes. Big John Jack Willit. | 就是他 大块头约翰 杰克·威利特 |
[1:02:27] | Big John. Yeah, how could l forget. | 大块头约翰 我居然没想起来 |
[1:02:29] | After all the years that John and l have actually worked together… | 我和约翰这么多年同事… |
[1:02:33] | -…l forget people still call him Jack. -Jack. | -竟然忘了大家还叫他杰克 -杰克 |
[1:02:38] | Oh, you’re also in the Senate? | 你也在参议院工作啊? |
[1:02:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:02:43] | Which state? | 那个州? |
[1:02:47] | -Okla… -Kansas. | -奥克拉… -堪萨斯州 |
[1:02:50] | Kansas. | 堪萨斯州 |
[1:02:55] | Well, what a pleasure, Senator and Mrs. Boyd. | 那真荣幸啊 参议院先生和博伊德太太 |
[1:02:59] | Let me find someone who’ll give you the grand tour. Lucky us… | 我先找人带你们参观一下环境… |
[1:03:03] | …another celebrity at Castle Hill. | …真幸运 俱乐部又迎来一位名人 |
[1:03:08] | l’m actually a former model. | 我以前还当过模特 |
[1:03:10] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:03:12] | How long ago was that? | 什么时候的事了? |
[1:03:15] | Why don’t you just find that person that will be giving us the tour. | 不如你现在就找人带我们转转吧 |
[1:03:20] | Just stay right here. | 你们在这里等一下 |
[1:03:22] | l’ll be back in two shakes. | 我马上就来 |
[1:03:27] | All right, so let’s split up. | 好 我们分头行动 |
[1:03:29] | l take the tennis courts and the pool, and you take the pro shop. | 我负责网球场和游泳池 你负责商品店 |
[1:03:33] | You’re just gonna run around asking people | 就这么到处问别人 |
[1:03:35] | if they know a guy named Earl? | 认不认识伯爵? |
[1:03:37] | Well, do you have a better idea? | 那你有更好的主意? |
[1:03:40] | Learn from me, honey. You wanna know every dirty little thing… | 学着点 亲爱的 你想在乡村俱乐部… |
[1:03:43] | …that goes on at a country club, you gotta ask the right people. | …挖人家底细 你就要找对人 |
[1:03:47] | Who would that be? | 那找谁? |
[1:03:50] | The caddies. | 球童 |
[1:03:52] | -Hey there. -Yeah? | -你们好啊 -什么事? |
[1:03:53] | -What’s going on? -Hey. | 聊什么呢? |
[1:03:55] | Hey, do any of you fellas know a guy named Earl? | 你们认识个叫伯爵的人吗? |
[1:03:59] | No? | 不认识? |
[1:04:05] | -l’ll take that as a yes. -Wait. Where are you…? | -就是他了 -等等 |
[1:04:08] | Milo! | 米洛! |
[1:04:22] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:04:29] | A little out of shape there, senator? | 你不行了嘛 参议员 |
[1:04:32] | The kid’s got 20 years on me. | 他比我年轻20岁 |
[1:04:33] | -Oh, come on, get in the cart. -Only if you let me drive. | -算了吧 上车 -那你让我开 |
[1:04:36] | -What is that supposed to mean? -That you’re a sucky driver. | -凭什么? -你技术太臭 |
[1:04:39] | l am… l am not a sucky driver. l’m a great driver. | 我 我技术好得很 |
[1:04:43] | You know what? l don’t have time for this. Get in here. Come on. | 我可没时间和你闲聊 快上车 |
[1:04:50] | How could we lose him? | 怎么会跟丢了? |
[1:04:52] | He knows the course better than we do. | 他比我们了解这里的地形 |
[1:04:56] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[1:05:00] | There. | 在那儿 |
[1:05:11] | Stay with him. | 跟紧点 |
[1:05:14] | -God. Milo. -Get right up next to him. | -天哪 米洛 -从那边截住他 |
[1:05:16] | -We’re moving too fast. Oh, no. -No. | -车速太快了 -不 |
[1:05:20] | l got you. l got you. | 抓到你了 抓到你了 |
[1:05:25] | That was not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[1:05:26] | l don’t know anything. The drugs, the cash. | 我什么都不知道 |
[1:05:29] | -l didn’t know anything about it. -l didn’t ask about drugs or money. | -毒品还有那些现金都不关我事 -我又没问你钱和毒品 |
[1:05:32] | Good. l don’t know anything. l’m a caddy. | 那太好了 我什么都不知道 我只是个球童 |
[1:05:34] | Well, then why were you running? | 那你跑什么? |
[1:05:37] | Look, l’m just a kid saving for college. | 我只是攒钱上大学的穷小子 |
[1:05:39] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[1:05:41] | A Jet Ski, l’m saving for a Jet Ski. | 是喷气式滑雪板 我在攒钱买喷气式滑雪板 |
[1:05:43] | Who’s Earl? | 伯爵是谁? |
[1:05:45] | Okay, look, all l know is, he plays here… | 我只知道他… |
[1:05:47] | …with a couple big shots every three or four months. | …每三四个月来这里玩一次 |
[1:05:51] | Dude doesn’t know the difference between a wedge and a paddle. | 但他连球杆都分不清 |
[1:05:54] | What’s his last name? | 他姓什么? |
[1:05:56] | l don’t know anything about him. | 我对他一无所知 |
[1:05:58] | Why don’t you use your college brain and think. | 为什么不用你大学生的脑子想想 |
[1:06:01] | You can drown me. l’m not gonna know his last name. | 你淹死我 我也不知道他姓什么 我发誓 |
[1:06:04] | And he’s a big tipper, sometimes 1 00 bucks. | 他很大方 有时候会给100块小费 |
[1:06:06] | Oh, he got me this. | 他给我弄了这个 |
[1:06:09] | He got you a tattoo? | 他给你纹身? |
[1:06:11] | When my girlfriend dumped me, yeah. | 我女朋友甩我的时候搞的 |
[1:06:13] | He sent me to this place in Queens. Blue lnk. | 他带我去的 在皇后区 叫蓝关联 |
[1:06:15] | l don’t know, maybe he owns it. | 我什么也不知道 也许是他开的店 |
[1:06:22] | Blue lnk Tattoo. | 蓝关联纹身店 |
[1:06:23] | Yeah, let me speak to Earl. | 我找伯爵 |
[1:06:25] | Not in. | 他不在 |
[1:06:26] | -We got him. -Tell him a Walter Lilly called. | -找到了 -告诉他沃尔特·莉莉来过电话 |
[1:06:31] | Tell him Walter Lilly called, all right? | 转告他沃尔特·莉莉来过电话 好吗? |
[1:06:33] | All right. Walter Lilly? Thanks. | 好的 沃尔特·莉莉? 谢谢 |
[1:06:37] | Very nice work, detective. | 做得好 大侦探 |
[1:06:40] | Hey, you… | 你… |
[1:06:43] | -You got some… -What? | -你身上… -什么? |
[1:06:45] | -Some… -What? | -有个… -什么? |
[1:06:46] | -On your neck. -What is it? | -在脖子上 -什么东西? |
[1:06:48] | -lt’s pond scum. -Get it off. Oh, God. | -是绿藻 -把它拿掉 天哪 |
[1:06:50] | -Looks good. -Get it off. Milo, get it off. Not funny. | -蛮好看的 -把它拿掉 米洛 快拿掉 一点也不好玩 |
[1:06:53] | -Okay. Calm down, calm down. -Get it. | -好 别紧张 别紧张 -下来了 |
[1:06:56] | What else? Where else is it? | 还有什么? 没了吧? |
[1:06:58] | -Wanna see it? Look. -Just get it out of the car. | -你想看看吗? 看 -赶紧扔掉 |
[1:07:01] | -l’m gonna keep it. Press it in a book. -Oh, Jesus. | -我要留着 夹在书里 -天哪 |
[1:07:04] | l’ll always remember the special day we just had. | 我要永远记住今天这特别的日子 |
[1:07:07] | See, you joke, Milo, but just look at us. | 开玩笑吧 米洛 看看我们 |
[1:07:10] | We’re this close to solving a murder | 我们就快破解一桩 |
[1:07:12] | that nobody even knows has happened. | 甚至都没人知道的谋杀案 |
[1:07:17] | -Speak of the devil. -Really? | -说曹操曹操到 -真的? |
[1:07:21] | Hey, Bobby, what’s up? | 喂 鲍比 什么事? |
[1:07:23] | Get off the road, and l mean now. | 赶紧回来 现在就回来 |
[1:07:25] | Yeah, this holiday traffic’s… | 但是 今天放假 … |
[1:07:28] | -lt’s a real bitch. -Half of New Jersey is looking for you. | -路上实在太堵了 -新泽西有一半的人都在找你 |
[1:07:31] | The other half is looking for your ex, who is apparently a felon. | 另一半都在找你前妻 她现在是重犯 |
[1:07:35] | For what, l have no idea. | 是什么情况 我还搞不清 |
[1:07:36] | So much for “what happens in Jersey, stays in Jersey.” | 新泽西的事情 新泽西解决 他们不会跨州办事 对吧 |
[1:07:39] | Where are you, man? Exactly? | 你到底在哪儿? |
[1:07:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:45] | Listen, Bobby, maybe you and l should meet for a beer later. | 听着 鲍比 我们俩等会儿晚点一起喝一杯 |
[1:07:49] | You know, talk about old times. | 叙叙旧 |
[1:07:52] | Goddamn it, Milo. l can only protect you if you do what l say. | 该死 米洛 你只有照我说的做 我才能保护你 |
[1:07:55] | And right now l am telling you: lay low, stay there. | 现在我告诉你 躲起来 别动 |
[1:08:01] | -What? -He says we should get off the road. | -什么? -他叫我们躲起来 |
[1:08:04] | -l believe him. -We are in the middle of nowhere. | -我相信他 -这里这么偏僻 |
[1:08:08] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[1:08:11] | l know exactly where we are. | 我对这儿非常熟 |
[1:08:21] | Really? Here? | 真的? 就这里? |
[1:08:23] | Couldn’t have driven five minutes, found a Best Western? | 不能再开5分钟找家普通酒店吗? |
[1:08:27] | We’ll be safe here until we figure out what’s what. | 在搞清状况之前 我们在这里很安全 |
[1:08:30] | Think they remember us? | 你觉得他们还会记得我们吗? |
[1:08:31] | You kidding? Do you know how many honeymooners they’ve had since us? | 你开玩笑吧?你知道在我们之后有多少人在这里度蜜月? |
[1:08:37] | Hey, can l help…? | 我能帮…? |
[1:08:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:41] | lt can’t be. | 不可能吧 |
[1:08:42] | Edmund. Edmund. Come quick. | 埃德蒙 埃德蒙快来 |
[1:08:45] | -Looks like they remember us. -You think? | -看起来他们还记得我们 -你说呢? |
[1:08:48] | Be still, my beating heart. | 别动 我的小心肝啊 |
[1:08:51] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[1:08:52] | Listen, we get a lot of young marrieds here, but you two…. | 我们接待了很多新婚夫妇 但你们俩…. |
[1:08:57] | Have we ever had a couple more madly in love than these two? | 没人能比你们俩爱的更疯狂了 |
[1:09:01] | No. No, we still talk about you two… | 我们到现在还时常提起你们俩… |
[1:09:04] | …honest to Betsy, as the quintessential Cupid’s couple Cabin. | …你们就是丘比特之屋的传奇 |
[1:09:08] | Cupid’s Cabin couple. | 丘比特之屋的最佳夫妻 |
[1:09:10] | Oh, you know. | 你知道 |
[1:09:11] | Let’s get you a nice room. Come on inside. | 我们给你们挑一间好房间 快进来 |
[1:09:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:09:19] | Welcome. Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[1:09:21] | Oh, look, here’s…. | 看 这些是…. |
[1:09:24] | Oh, my goodness. | 天哪 |
[1:09:27] | What, it’s been three years? | 已经三年了吧? |
[1:09:30] | -Three years. Has it? -Oh, my God. l don’t even remember. | -三年了 是嘛? -天哪 我都不记得了 |
[1:09:35] | So you came back for your anniversary. | 你们是回来过周年纪念的吧? |
[1:09:41] | l do have to ask you my favorite question. | 我想问我最喜欢的问题 |
[1:09:44] | How do you keep your romance alive? | 你们是怎么一直保持浪漫的? |
[1:09:51] | Well, l gotta tell you, Dawn… | 我觉得 当恩… |
[1:09:55] | …l’m not naturally a romantic kind of guy. | …我其实不懂浪漫 |
[1:09:59] | True. He’s not. | 确实 他不懂 |
[1:10:00] | l mean, l don’t tend to go for cards or flowers. | 我不懂得送卡片 送花 |
[1:10:04] | Actually, gifts of any kind. | 或是任何形式的礼物 |
[1:10:06] | lf it’s your birthday, | 如果你过生日 |
[1:10:07] | Milo thinks the best surprise is the gift of nothing. | 米洛认为最好的礼物就是什么也不送 |
[1:10:11] | And you’d probably have to put a gun to old Nic’s head here… | 也许 你要拿把枪顶着她的头… |
[1:10:14] | …to get her to actually say, “l love you.” | …尼克才会说句”我爱你” |
[1:10:20] | Well, that’s true love. | 这才是真爱 |
[1:10:24] | That is right. Two people who know all each other’s faults… | 两个人 深知对方的弱点… |
[1:10:30] | -…and weaknesses, and yet… -They just love each other all the more. | -和缺点… -他们才会更加深爱对方 |
[1:10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[1:10:39] | The cesspool’s backed up. Gotta call the guy. | 后面下水道堵了 我打电话找人来修 |
[1:10:41] | No, honey, l think it’s them. They’re a little stinky. | 不 亲爱的 我想是他们 他们有点臭 |
[1:10:44] | Well, we actually… We crashed into a pond. | 其实…我们把车开进水塘里了 |
[1:10:48] | She was driving. | 是她开的车 |
[1:10:50] | Oh, my goodness, you two. | 天哪 你们俩 |
[1:10:52] | Let’s get you settled, and then you can come back down for dinner. | 赶紧到房间洗洗 然后下来吃晚饭 |
[1:10:55] | We’ll get you fresh duds. | 我们会给你们准备点干净衣服 |
[1:10:57] | Pop those in the wash, have them back by bedtime. | 脏衣服拿去洗 晚上就能干 |
[1:11:00] | Excuse me, but what happened to your neck? | 你脖子怎么了? |
[1:11:04] | She Tasered me. | 她用电击枪电的 |
[1:11:09] | She Tase… He’s too funny. | 她电…他太搞笑了 |
[1:11:12] | “She Tasered me.” | “她用电击枪电的” |
[1:11:19] | -What? -Oh, just…. | -怎么了? -只是…. |
[1:11:22] | This whole situation. | 现在这情况 |
[1:11:24] | l mean, really, l don’t know whether to laugh or cry. | 我真不知道是该哭还是该笑 |
[1:11:26] | lf you could see yourself in that dress, cry. | 如果你看见自己穿那裙子什么样 你会哭 |
[1:11:29] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:31] | Said the man who couldn’t decide what color to wear, | 传说有个男人不知道该选什么颜色 |
[1:11:34] | so he wore them all. | 就把每种颜色都穿上了 |
[1:11:37] | Do you remember when we broke that…? | 你还记得我们分手的时候…? |
[1:11:40] | Yeah, l do. | 记得 |
[1:11:42] | Although l tried very hard to block that out, to be honest. | 虽然我想尽办法忘记 老实说… |
[1:11:45] | Oh, really? How’s that working out for you? | 真的?你还会说实话? |
[1:11:47] | -What, being honest? -Denial. | -你要我说实话吗? -算了吧 |
[1:11:50] | Great. Yeah. | 那就好 |
[1:11:53] | Until about an hour ago. | 一小时以前的都不是 |
[1:12:01] | Why…? Why do people do that? | 为什么? 为什么人们喜欢这样做? |
[1:12:05] | Why do people do what? | 做什么? |
[1:12:06] | Deny that they’ve ever done anything wrong in the relationship. | 不承认自己做错了 |
[1:12:10] | Why can’t people take responsibility for their shit and move on? | 为什么不承认错误 承担责任 然后继续新生活? |
[1:12:15] | Which people are you talking about? | 人们? 哪些人 |
[1:12:19] | -l don’t know. -What? | -没有特指谁 -不可能 |
[1:12:20] | l don’t know. | 所有的人 |
[1:12:23] | You. Me. | 你 我 |
[1:12:26] | Everybody. | 其他人 |
[1:12:28] | Well, maybe everybody’s afraid… | 也许大家都害怕 |
[1:12:30] | …that any admission of guilt would be seen as a sign of weakness. | 承认自己后悔会被看作懦夫 |
[1:12:34] | You know, that’s where everybody’s wrong. | 这就错了 |
[1:12:37] | l see it as a sign of maturity. | 我觉得那是成熟的标志 |
[1:12:39] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:12:42] | -Absolutely. -l mean, life… | -同意 -在我看来 |
[1:12:44] | Life is about making mistakes. | 生活就是不断犯错的一个过程 |
[1:12:48] | Right? | 是吧? |
[1:12:50] | And death is about wishing you made a whole lot more. | 到头来你却希望自己能多犯点错 |
[1:12:59] | Hey, l just made that up. | 这话是我编的 |
[1:13:01] | Look at you, Milo Boyd. | 米洛 博伊德 瞧你说的 |
[1:13:05] | Well…. | 好的… |
[1:13:07] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:13:10] | Here… | 来 |
[1:13:12] | …is to our big, fat, ugly mistake. | 为了我们曾犯下的错误 干杯 |
[1:13:16] | The kind that knocks you on your ass. | 有的错误曾彻底击垮你 |
[1:13:19] | And makes you wanna do them all over again. | 你却情愿犯第二次 |
[1:13:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:13:31] | Well, l… | 这个 我… |
[1:13:34] | Well, wait, wait. What mistake were you talking about? | 停 你是指什么错误? |
[1:13:37] | No, you just said you had made a mistake. | 你说你做错了 |
[1:13:42] | l did. | 我承认 |
[1:13:44] | So we’re in agreement? | 那我们都同意? |
[1:13:49] | But so did you. | 但你也错了 |
[1:13:53] | Yeah, so we both made a huge mistake. | 是啊 我们都错了 |
[1:14:01] | By getting married. | 真不该结婚 |
[1:14:05] | Oh, yeah, that. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:14:09] | And getting divorced. | 也不该离婚 |
[1:14:14] | But you know what? Hey, l screwed up. | 知道吗? 是我把一切搞砸了 |
[1:14:16] | l screwed up, and l’m sorry. | 搞砸了一切 真的很抱歉 |
[1:14:27] | Sometimes l…. | 有时候 |
[1:14:31] | Sometimes l really think it was all me. | 我会想 一切错在我 |
[1:14:38] | This is crazy. | 真不可思议 |
[1:14:39] | l know. | 是啊 |
[1:14:42] | But l kind of…. | 但我有点 |
[1:14:45] | l kind of miss it. | 有点怀念 |
[1:14:48] | -What? -This. | -怀念什么? -这一切 |
[1:14:52] | Us. You know, you. | 怀念你以及我们在一起的日子 |
[1:14:57] | But you don’t even like me. | 但你都根本不喜欢我啊 |
[1:15:01] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[1:15:04] | Of course l like you. | 我当然喜欢你 |
[1:15:29] | What are you thinking about? | 想什么呢? |
[1:15:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:15:45] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[1:15:47] | That’s the nicest thing you’ve said to me all weekend. | 这是你这周末对我最客气的称谓 |
[1:16:03] | Okay. Here you go, Kitty. | 猫咪 拿着 |
[1:16:05] | -Hi, it’s me. -Oh, Steve? | -嗨 是我 -史蒂夫吗? |
[1:16:08] | No, it’s Nicole. lt’s your daughter. Who’s Steve? | 你女儿妮可 史蒂夫是谁? |
[1:16:11] | The drag queen who does Sunday nights. What’s up, kitten? | 一个娘娘腔的同性恋 怎么啦 孩子? |
[1:16:14] | Mom, advice, advice. l need your advice. | 妈妈 给我点建议 |
[1:16:17] | Listen, l am locked in the bathroom of the honeymoon suite… | 我被困在厕所里 |
[1:16:20] | …at Cupid’s Cabin… | 在丘比特之家的蜜月套房里 |
[1:16:22] | -…and Milo is right outside the door. -Lord in heaven. | -米洛就在外面 -天哪 |
[1:16:26] | You’ve barricaded yourself from him? | 你把自己锁在里面? |
[1:16:28] | That’s hot. | 真性感 |
[1:16:30] | No, Mom… Okay. Focus. | 不是 妈妈 听着 |
[1:16:33] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[1:16:37] | l hope l’m not interrupting. Dawn wanted me to make sure… | 希望没打扰到你们 |
[1:16:40] | -…you got the rest of your champagne. -Great. Hang on. | -当恩让我给你们送香槟上来 -真好 等等 |
[1:16:45] | Your clothes are almost dry. l’ll have them up in a jiffy. | 衣服快干了 一会就送来 |
[1:16:48] | No rush. Might not need them for a little bit, if you know what l mean. | 不急 暂时还用不着 |
[1:16:52] | She must have a couple of bucks in here. | 她应该有点零钱 |
[1:16:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:17:05] | Yeah, thanks for the champagne. | 感谢你们的香槟 |
[1:17:07] | Oh, you forgot my… | 没给 没给小费呢 |
[1:17:16] | So what was this moment of honesty? | 到底怎么回事? |
[1:17:18] | l don’t know. We were down at dinner… | 不知道 我们在下面吃饭 |
[1:17:20] | …and then all of a sudden l could not remember why l hate him. | 突然我想不起为什么恨他 |
[1:17:24] | Well, what did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[1:17:25] | -He said he missed me. -What? | -他说他想我了 -是吗? |
[1:17:27] | He said he missed me and that he was sorry. | 还说他很抱歉 |
[1:17:30] | He actually said he was sorry? | 他真那么说? |
[1:17:33] | Was he taking your clothes off? How naked were you? | 他有脱你衣服吗? 你们赤裸相见? |
[1:17:36] | -Mom, we were on the patio. -You were naked on the patio? | -我们在院子里 -在院子里做? |
[1:17:39] | What can l say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 我只能说 虎父无犬女 |
[1:17:42] | Ma, we were at dinner on the patio. There was no sex. | 妈 我们只是在院子里吃饭 没做什么 |
[1:17:46] | -And he said “l’m sorry”? -Twice. | -那他说抱歉? -还说了两次 |
[1:17:48] | -With no sex? -Yeah. | -什么都没做? -是 |
[1:17:51] | Hold on a sec. | 等会 |
[1:17:58] | Yeah. Continue. | 好 继续 |
[1:18:00] | l don’t know. Like, she’s acting really weird. | 不知道 她就是很奇怪 |
[1:18:04] | l mean, she admitted for the first time | 她终于承认 |
[1:18:06] | that the divorce was all her fault. | 离婚是她的错 |
[1:18:09] | -Yeah? What’d she say? -Well, l said l screwed up a little bit. | -真这样说? -我说我也有错 |
[1:18:13] | But then she said, “No, Milo, it was me.” | 然后她说 “不 都是我的错” |
[1:18:18] | And then l find this picture? | 后来我发现了照片 |
[1:18:20] | Tell me, do you keep your ex’s picture in your wallet? | 你会把你前夫的照片放在钱包里吗? |
[1:18:23] | Number of times l’ve been married, they don’t make a wallet that big. | 我们那年代的钱包没那么大 |
[1:18:27] | Come on, pick it up. Let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[1:18:30] | -l wanna do more camping. -This is camping. | -我想再去露营 -我们是去露营 |
[1:18:34] | We’re camping in Dad’s office. | 在爸爸的办公室露营 |
[1:18:37] | -Just don’t tell your mother about this. -lt’s Milo. | -不要给你妈妈提这事 -是米洛 |
[1:18:41] | What’s the problem now? | 有什么问题? |
[1:18:43] | Nicole keeps the wedding photo in the wallet. | 妮可把结婚照放她钱包里 |
[1:18:45] | Numb nuts wants to know what that means. | 这傻小子想知道她什么意思 |
[1:18:48] | l’ll tell you what it means. lt means… | 跟你讲 只能说明 |
[1:18:50] | …she hasn’t cleaned out her wallet in a year. | 她一年都没清理钱包了 |
[1:18:52] | You know, l’m pretty sure l’m carrying around a condom from 1 98 7. | 1987的套套都还在我兜里 |
[1:18:56] | Don’t tell your mother that, either. | 这个也不要给你妈妈讲 |
[1:18:58] | You know something? l think that means she loves you. | 我认为她还爱着你 |
[1:19:03] | l think so too. | 我也觉得 |
[1:19:04] | Open your eyes, honey. | 想想吧 乖女儿 |
[1:19:06] | How often do people get second chances? | 有多少爱可以重来? |
[1:19:09] | I say get naked and get busy. | 赶紧做点事情 |
[1:19:12] | You’re right. | 好的 |
[1:19:14] | -l’m gonna go for it. -You do that. | -马上办 -去吧 |
[1:19:16] | Oh, and take your phone with you. | 把电话带上 |
[1:19:19] | One picture of his ass, that’s all l’m asking. | 照张他的屁股 我垂涎已久 |
[1:19:21] | -Mother, you are so dirty. -Thank you. | -妈 你真恶心 -谢谢夸奖 |
[1:19:25] | -l love you, sweetie. -l love you. | -乖乖 爱你 -爱你 |
[1:19:31] | Boy. Okay. | 好小子 |
[1:19:33] | Well, why do you care? This woman makes you crazy. | 为什么还在意她? 这女的让你抓狂 |
[1:19:37] | You drunk yourself out of a job because of her. | 因为她 弄丢自己的工作 |
[1:19:39] | -No. l quit my job. -You were fired. | -不 是我自己辞职的 -是被炒鱿鱼吧 |
[1:19:42] | l quit by getting myself fired. | 我自己让自己被炒的 |
[1:19:50] | Okay, you’re thinking with your dick. | 不要用下半身想问题 |
[1:19:52] | How many times l gotta tell you? | 还要给你讲多少次? |
[1:19:54] | Stop thinking with your dick, all right? | 不要感情用事 |
[1:19:58] | l am not thinking with my dick. | 我没感情用事 |
[1:20:00] | Listen, even if l do get laid tonight, then it doesn’t change a thing. | 就算跟她什么什么 |
[1:20:04] | l’m still bringing her ass to jail, okay? So just chill out. | 我依然会把她送进监狱 放心吧 |
[1:20:17] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:20:19] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:20:28] | ls everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[1:20:31] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 会有什么事? |
[1:20:36] | They brought champagne. | 他们送了香槟来 |
[1:20:38] | -l thought maybe you and l… -Well, you thought wrong. | -我想我们可以… -你想太多了 |
[1:20:43] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢? |
[1:20:45] | l’m going to bed. What does it look like? | 睡觉 不然你以为呢? |
[1:20:49] | A great big blast from the past, that’s what. | 这让我回到了从前 |
[1:20:52] | Oh, Nic shuts down again. Oh, boy, does this take me back. | 尼克又开始冷战 真是往事重现啊 |
[1:20:58] | Goddamn it. | 妈的 |
[1:21:08] | lf it’s so familiar, you know you’re sleeping on the couch. | 既然这么熟悉 那你该知道你该睡沙发 |
[1:21:11] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[1:21:13] | The hell l am. | 睡你个头的沙发 |
[1:21:35] | Are you gonna swallow that any time soon? | 可不可以不要嚼了? |
[1:21:38] | -Tastes great. -Oh, God, you are so… That’s it. | -味道真好 -天哪 你真是…真受够了 |
[1:21:44] | That is it. | 受够了 |
[1:21:55] | Are you happy now? | 满意了吧? |
[1:21:59] | Overjoyed. | 非常满意 |
[1:22:13] | Oh, sorry, did l wake you? | 不好意思 吵到你了? |
[1:22:15] | l just wanna say thank you… | 我只想说 很感谢 |
[1:22:17] | -…for a really lovely, lovely evening. -No, Nic. | -给了我这么美妙的一个夜晚 -尼克 不要 |
[1:22:21] | -What? No, Nic. Wait. -Tickles, huh? | -尼克 不要 -爽吧? |
[1:22:26] | Hey, come back here. | 喂 回来 |
[1:22:28] | Nic. l swear to God. | 尼克 我发誓 |
[1:22:31] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:22:38] | Shit. | 妈妈的 |
[1:22:43] | Hey. No. Wait. Nic. Nic, get back here. | 不要 尼克 回来 |
[1:22:48] | Don’t you dare, you… | 你敢 |
[1:22:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:22:57] | -What are you doing? -l forgot my wallet. | -你干嘛? -忘带钱包 |
[1:23:03] | That’s lrene’s money. | 那可是伊恩的钱 |
[1:23:05] | -lt’s $ 1 0. -lt’s lrene’s money. | -就十元 -十元也是伊恩的 |
[1:23:07] | -l will pay it back. -lrene will kill you. | -我还行了吧 -伊恩会灭了你 |
[1:23:10] | lrene will have me kill you. | 伊恩会让我灭了你 |
[1:23:19] | Dwight! Dwight! | 德怀特! 德怀特! |
[1:23:21] | -Yeah. -lt’s Milo’s car. | -什么事 -米洛的车 |
[1:23:23] | No, l… | 我 |
[1:23:25] | Listen, here is a list of the other bed and breakfasts in the area… | 听着 下次来 |
[1:23:28] | …for your next visit. | 你可以去这些地方留宿 |
[1:23:30] | -Come on, sweetheart. -Thank you. | -别这样 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[1:23:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:35] | l’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:23:44] | -Park that for you, sir? -Don’t scratch it. | -车交给我吧 先生? -不要刮花了 |
[1:23:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:24:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[1:24:13] | Pilates World is across the street. | 普拉提馆在对面 |
[1:24:17] | Well, no. | 不是找普拉提馆 |
[1:24:18] | Actually, l want a tattoo. | 我是来刺青的 |
[1:24:22] | Let me guess. A cute little butterfly on your shoulder? | 刺一只可爱的蝴蝶在肩上? |
[1:24:26] | -Well… -We’re by appointment only. | -呃 -我们只接受预约 |
[1:24:30] | Darla… | 达拉 |
[1:24:32] | …go get me some beers. | 给我弄点啤酒来 |
[1:24:35] | What do you want? | 你要刺什么? |
[1:24:39] | l want a panther… | 豹 |
[1:24:42] | …down the length of my body. | 全身纹 |
[1:24:45] | l’d like the paws to be about right here. | 爪子在这个位置 |
[1:24:49] | Then l was thinking the mouth, the teeth… | 嘴 牙齿 |
[1:24:53] | …about right here. | 大概这儿 |
[1:24:54] | And then the tail…. | 然后尾巴 |
[1:25:00] | l’ll let you figure that out. | 你来定就好 |
[1:25:04] | Cancel my appointments. | 取消所有预约 |
[1:25:08] | Darla. | 达拉 |
[1:25:13] | l’m Bone. | 我叫伯恩 |
[1:25:15] | Bone? | 伯恩? |
[1:25:17] | ls that short for something? | 是什么的简写吗? |
[1:25:20] | Boner. | 博纳 |
[1:25:22] | Boner. | 博纳 |
[1:25:23] | Boner. That’s catchy. | 博纳 这名字很好记 |
[1:25:26] | -ls Earl here? -Haven’t seen him. | -伯爵在这吗? -没看见 |
[1:25:30] | Now… | 好了 |
[1:25:33] | …pull up your shirt. | 撩起你的T恤 |
[1:25:37] | Give me a look at the canvas. | 让我看看我的画布 |
[1:25:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:25:42] | Yes, but do you mind, though, if l hit the head first? | 我想先去趟洗手间 可以吗? |
[1:25:46] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[1:26:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:26:41] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[1:27:05] | Jimmy. Oh, my God. | 吉米 天哪 |
[1:27:09] | -Earl. What happened? -Give me the keys to your pickup. | -伯爵 发生什么事? -把钥匙给我 |
[1:27:12] | l need to get some junk out of my office. | 我要处理点垃圾 |
[1:27:14] | -Okay. -Okay. Come on. | -好了 -快点 |
[1:27:18] | -Wait. -Oh, and a Walter Lilly called. | -等等 -有一个叫沃尔特·莉莉的人打过电话 |
[1:27:20] | He didn’t leave a number. | 但他没留号码 |
[1:27:22] | Come here, this way. | 快点 这边 |
[1:27:36] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[1:27:38] | -The guy’s a cop. -l know. | -这人是警察 -我知道 |
[1:27:40] | -And a drug dealer. -l know. | -还是个毒贩 -我也知道 |
[1:27:42] | -lsn’t that against the law? -Yeah, last l checked. | -不是违法的吗? -是 至少我认为是 |
[1:27:48] | lt’s Earl. Call me back as soon as you get this, all right? | 我是伯爵 收到请回电 |
[1:27:51] | l heard him on the phone. | 我听他打电话 |
[1:27:52] | He was arranging some meeting with a guy named Bobby. | 他跟一个叫鲍比的人约好见面 |
[1:27:56] | Bobby? | 鲍比? |
[1:27:58] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -确定? -确定 |
[1:27:59] | l got a better question. | 我有个更好的问题 |
[1:28:01] | Where the hell is Milo? | 米洛在哪? |
[1:28:03] | -l’m having the worst weekend. -Who is this person? | -这周末霉透了 -这谁? |
[1:28:07] | -How would l know that? -Nobody. Nobody. l’m nobody. | -我哪知道? -谁也不是 我只是无名小卒 |
[1:28:10] | Well, that’s wonderful. Now, is Nobody gonna get out of this car? | 很好 小子你是下车呢? |
[1:28:14] | Or are we gonna put a big hole in Nobody’s head? | 还是让我在头上打个洞? |
[1:28:19] | Run. | 滚 |
[1:28:22] | -No. Jimmy. -l can’t. | -吉米 不要 -我无能为力 |
[1:28:29] | Your hair shimmers like sunlight on the ocean. | 你的秀发就像海上的阳光闪闪发光 |
[1:28:59] | -You are such a jerk. -You know what you are? | -你个混蛋 -你呢? |
[1:29:02] | You’re an emotional cripple, that’s what. | 你个神经兮兮的疯子 |
[1:29:04] | You’d rather hunt down a guy who’s trying to kill you… | 你情愿跟一个可能杀你的人在一起 |
[1:29:07] | …than deal with the guy who vowed to put up with your shit… | 竟不愿跟这个发誓一辈子 |
[1:29:10] | -…for the rest of his life. -You know what? | -忍受你种种不是的人在一起 -你知道吗? |
[1:29:12] | An $ 1 1 ,000 gambling debt. Call that getting a handle on it? | 一万一的赌债 这能理解? |
[1:29:17] | -Not what I told you to say. -Sorry. | -谁让你说这些的? -对不起 |
[1:29:18] | -Hello. We have your girlfriend. -l’m not his girlfriend. | -喂 你女朋友在我们手里 -谁是她女朋友 |
[1:29:22] | No, she is my girlfriend. | 是我女朋友 |
[1:29:23] | But l’ll tell you what, why don’t you keep her. Call it square. | 不如你们要她得了 我们扯平 |
[1:29:29] | -He hung up. -What? | -他挂了 -什么? |
[1:29:39] | Holy shit. | 妈的 |
[1:29:41] | What the…? | 这是? |
[1:29:50] | Let me guess, she’s driven you nuts already. | 估计你们也受不了她了 |
[1:29:52] | Damn it, Milo, they are not kidding. | 该死的 米洛他们不是闹着玩的 |
[1:29:54] | l wish l could help you. l really do. | 我真的想帮你 真的 |
[1:29:57] | There’s just one small problem. | 只是有个小问题 |
[1:30:00] | You handcuffed me to Cupid, remember? | 在丘比特之家 你都做了什么 |
[1:30:03] | How was l to know that a couple of Neanderthals wanted you dead? | 我怎么知道有对怪人要杀你? |
[1:30:06] | -Whoa, not a couple. -Why would you think we’re a couple? | -我们不是一对 -你怎么会觉得我们是一对? |
[1:30:09] | You know what? Put Chubby on the phone. | 让那混球接电话 |
[1:30:13] | -Hello? -Really, Dwight? | -喂? -德怀特 你不是吧? |
[1:30:15] | Since when do bookies kidnap people? | 什么时候你们也开始绑架人了? |
[1:30:17] | lt’s a little outside of my jurisdiction, | 有点越权了 |
[1:30:19] | but we’re under new management. | 领导政策在变 |
[1:30:21] | Tell your partner he’s got about five seconds to release her… | 告诉你的同伙 给他五秒钟放了她 |
[1:30:24] | …or l’m gonna ruin his life. | 不然我毁了他 |
[1:30:26] | He says release her or else. l’m paraphrasing. | 他让我们放了她不然 |
[1:30:29] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[1:30:31] | -Did you hear that? -You know what? Put Nic on the phone. | -听到了吗? -这样吧 让尼克接电话 |
[1:30:36] | -What? -Tell your pals l’ll be there in 20. | -什么事? -跟他们讲 我二十分钟到 |
[1:30:39] | -He said he’ll be here in 20 minutes. -That’s good. That’s good. | -他二十分钟到 -很好 |
[1:30:43] | -Wait, Milo, l… -Stop shifting in your seat. | -米洛 -不要左顾右盼 |
[1:30:47] | Tell them you have to use the bathroom. | 跟他们说 你要去洗手间 |
[1:30:49] | Don’t look around. Just do it. | 不要到处望 照做就是了 |
[1:30:55] | Okay, if he’s not here in 20 minutes… | 如果二十分钟 他没到… |
[1:30:57] | l need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[1:31:00] | You need…? | 你要? |
[1:31:02] | -Let’s go pee. -Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[1:31:04] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[1:31:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:31:24] | -Oh, please tell me you have a plan. -Stay put until l come get you. | -你有什么办法 -在那儿等我 |
[1:31:27] | -Wait a minute. -What? | -不对 -什么? |
[1:31:30] | She said he’d be here in 20 minutes. | 他二十分钟到 |
[1:31:32] | -So? -So… | -有什么不对? -但 |
[1:31:35] | …she never told him where she was. | 她没说我们在哪儿 |
[1:31:39] | Here, folks. Some money. There you go. Yeah. | 朋友们 给 钱 |
[1:31:43] | -Ho, ho, ho, ladies. Happy Fourth. -Oh, shit. That is Milo Boyd. | -美女们 国庆节快乐 -妈的 那不是米洛 博伊德 |
[1:31:47] | Grab some of this, girls. | 抢吧 美女们 |
[1:31:49] | -Holy shit. -What? | -天神那 -什么? |
[1:31:51] | -Everybody have a good time. -That’s lrene’s money. | -玩的开心 各位 -那是伊恩的钱 |
[1:31:54] | Step over here. Come on, come on. | 过来 快点 |
[1:31:58] | Yes, here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:32:02] | Plenty for everybody. | 人人都有份 |
[1:32:06] | Ladies, ladies. Here you go, ladies. | 美女们 来吧 |
[1:32:08] | That’s my money. | 我的钱 |
[1:32:09] | Get your hands off my dough! | 不准碰我的钱 |
[1:32:15] | Time to go. You all right? Car keys in the bag? | 走了 你没事吧? 钥匙在包里吧? |
[1:32:18] | -Yeah. -Let’s get the hell out of here. | -在 -快离开这 |
[1:32:24] | Why can’t you be this guy all the time? | 要是你一直这样好就好了 |
[1:32:27] | l am this guy all the time. | 我一直这样 |
[1:32:29] | No. A hotshot detective that l fell so madly in love with. | 我想要的是一个让我疯狂迷恋的侦探 |
[1:32:34] | lnstead, this bounty hunter who’s always bragging about getting laid. | 而不是成天想着泡妞的赏金猎人 |
[1:32:39] | Oh, wait. | 停 |
[1:32:41] | ls that what you’re pissed about? l was talking to Sid. | 你就为这个发疯? 我在跟希德讲话 |
[1:32:45] | What am l supposed to say, that l’m sweet on my girl again? | 不然我该怎么说 说我又爱上了你? |
[1:32:49] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:32:50] | Yes, you say it. lf that’s what you mean, you say it. | 如果是 就该这样说 |
[1:32:54] | You were honest about your feelings? | 你就忠实于你的感情了么? |
[1:32:56] | All l’m saying is this night could’ve gone a lot differently if you had. | 我是说如果你这样说了今天就不可能是这样 |
[1:33:02] | Yeah. Just like our marriage. | 是啊 就像我们的婚姻一样 |
[1:33:07] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:33:10] | Some detective l turned out to be. Can’t even figure you out. | 连我这样的警察都看不透你啊 |
[1:33:17] | She’s strong for a stripper. | 她这个跳脱衣舞的也太有力了吧 |
[1:33:22] | Watch it, Ray. | 小心 雷 |
[1:33:26] | That was very painful. | 痛死哥了 |
[1:33:30] | -l’m gonna kick your Amazo… -Shut up, you little pussy. | -我要给你点… -闭嘴 你个娘们 |
[1:33:37] | -Twenty Seventh squad, Griswald. -Hey, Kenny, it’s Milo. | -27分局 格里斯沃尔德 -嘿 肯尼 我是米洛 |
[1:33:41] | Hey, Mr. Boyd. What’s up? | 嘿 博伊德 近来可好? |
[1:33:44] | l’m looking for Bobby. l called his cell, | 我找鲍比 我打了他的手机 |
[1:33:46] | but he’s not picking up. ls he there? | 可是没人接 他在么 |
[1:33:48] | With you not being on the force anymore and everything… | 鉴于你已经不是警察了… |
[1:33:51] | …l’m not really supposed to… | …我真的不太应该 |
[1:33:52] | Hey, Kenny, l don’t have a lot of time. | 肯尼 我没时间和你废话 |
[1:33:54] | Now, you used to follow me around, kiss my ass. You still into that? | 你向来都是跟着我屁股后面转的 现在也是么? |
[1:33:59] | Yes, sir. | 当然了 |
[1:34:00] | -Well, pucker up. Where’s Bobby? -On his way to the depository. | -很好 鲍比到底在哪? -去仓库的路上 |
[1:34:05] | Why? lt’s the middle of the night. | 怎么会 现在已经是半夜了 |
[1:34:08] | Lieutenant’s got us working double to complete the move. | 副队让我们加班完成行动 |
[1:34:11] | -What move? -To the new facility. | -什么行动? -搬家啊 |
[1:34:13] | l heard they had to inventory something like 1 94,000… | 我听说他们要 |
[1:34:16] | -…pieces of evidence. -Thank you. Take it easy. | -清查194000件证物 -谢谢 别担心 |
[1:34:22] | That must have been quite an audit. | 这查起来可得费功夫了 |
[1:34:25] | Do you know what happens to evidence when the case doesn’t go to trial? | 你知道那些没能上庭的案子的证据会怎么处理吗? |
[1:34:29] | -What? -Not a damn thing. | -会怎么样? -根本不会有人管 |
[1:34:32] | So it just sits there? | 会一直被搁在那? |
[1:34:36] | Forever? | 永远都在? |
[1:34:37] | Ripe for the picking. | 随便人处理 |
[1:34:56] | l’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:34:57] | l’ll wait here for Bobby. | 我在这等鲍比 |
[1:34:59] | Take the car. There’s a pizza parlor on Yonkers. Anything but peppers. | 开车在扬克斯那边有个披萨店 我不要胡椒 |
[1:35:04] | There is no way you’re getting rid of me. | 你别想甩掉我 |
[1:35:06] | l wouldn’t let you drive my car, anyway. | 我不会让你开我的车的 |
[1:35:10] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[1:35:13] | -What? -The whole N.Y.P.D. thing. | -什么? -就是警局那件事情 |
[1:35:16] | Reason l got arrested. You can make all the jokes you want. | 我被逮捕的原因 你随便嘲笑好了 无所谓 |
[1:35:19] | -But l’m an excellent driver. -Wait. | -不过我可是个很出色的司机 -等等 |
[1:35:22] | Your rap sheet said you assaulted an officer. | 你的犯罪记录上说你袭击了一名警察 |
[1:35:25] | What…? Are you saying you ran over a cop? | 怎么 难道你是撞了警察? |
[1:35:27] | l didn’t run over anything. | 我什么都没撞 |
[1:35:32] | -Then what did you do? -Nothing. | -那你干吗了? -什么也没干 |
[1:35:34] | l was late for a press conference. | 只是有一个记者招待会 我迟到了 |
[1:35:36] | Traffic was stopped… | 路上又堵… |
[1:35:38] | …so l thought l could squeeze by… | 所以我想我可以挤过去 |
[1:35:41] | …and l grazed it. | 然后我就擦碰了点东西 |
[1:35:43] | You grazed a cop. | 你擦伤了一个警察 |
[1:35:45] | No, l grazed a horse. | 没有我只是碰到了一匹马 |
[1:35:48] | Okay? Are you happy? A big, dumb, old police horse… | 行了 你高兴了么?一个愚蠢的大个儿警用马 |
[1:35:52] | …whose big, dumb, old police ass… | …的愚蠢的大屁股 |
[1:35:54] | …swayed in front of my car as l was trying to pass it. | …我想开过去的时候它就在我前面摇摇晃晃 |
[1:35:58] | -You hit a horse? -l tapped him. | -你撞了一匹马? -我只是轻轻碰了它一下 |
[1:36:01] | Tapped him. There was one little, little tuft of hair on my bumper. | 只是轻轻碰了下 我的保险杠上只有那么一小撮毛发 |
[1:36:06] | lt was… Seriously. l can go to jail. | 是真的 我现在可是要去坐牢唉 |
[1:36:09] | -Yeah, for like…years. -You’re just… You know… | -是啊 得坐上好几年的 -你可真是 |
[1:36:13] | You’re the world’s worst driver. | 你真是这个世界上最烂的司机 |
[1:36:15] | Will you just be quiet? | 你能不能安静会? |
[1:36:25] | Now, listen. We don’t know anything for sure, all right? | 听着 我们现在什么都不确定 |
[1:36:29] | Maybe it’s not what it looks like. | 也许并不像你想的那样 |
[1:36:31] | lt’s almost always what it looks like. | 我想的没错 |
[1:36:40] | Hey, Bobby. Been looking all over for you. | 嗨 鲍比 我一直在到处找你 |
[1:36:43] | -You get my message? -About the missing drugs? Yeah. | -你收到我短信了么? -就是那些丢了的毒品? |
[1:36:45] | We got a problem. You know that? | 我们有麻烦了 你知道么? |
[1:36:49] | Yeah, yeah, we do. | 对 确实 |
[1:36:56] | -Can l help you? -We’re here to see Bobby Jenkins. | -有什么事么? -我们来找鲍比·詹金斯 |
[1:36:59] | Can l tell him what it’s regarding? | 找他什么事? |
[1:37:01] | -Put the bag down, Earl. -What, this? | -把袋子放下 伯爵 -啊 这个? |
[1:37:04] | -What’s wrong with you? -Don’t make this harder… | -你怎么了? -别把问题搞复杂了 |
[1:37:07] | -…than it has to be. -The bag’s down. | 袋子已经放下了 |
[1:37:10] | You know, l gotta… | 你知道 我要… |
[1:37:14] | Buzz me in. Now. | 让我进去 快点 |
[1:37:20] | Got it. | 好了 |
[1:37:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:37:57] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:37:59] | -What? -There’s blood. | -怎么了? -有血 |
[1:38:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:38:11] | -Bobby. -You okay, partner? | -鲍比 -你还好么? |
[1:38:13] | -What the hell are you doing here? -Looking for some answers. | -你们来这干吗? -我们来找证据 |
[1:38:16] | -Who shot you? -Earl Mahler. | -谁把你弄成这样? -伯爵 马勒 |
[1:38:19] | Yeah, l’ve been tracking him for the last couple of weeks. | 我已经跟踪了他好几个星期了 |
[1:38:23] | After he murdered Walter. Walter Lilly. | 他杀了沃尔特 沃尔特·莉莉 |
[1:38:28] | Yeah, he’s got my gun. | 他拿了我的枪 |
[1:38:29] | -What…? -Stay with him. | -什么? -你和他呆在一起 |
[1:38:31] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:38:32] | -Stay with him. -Where are you going? | -你和他呆在这 -你到底要去哪? |
[1:38:34] | Baby, l’ll be back. All right. | 亲爱的 我马上就回来 |
[1:38:41] | Hey, he’s gonna be all right. He’s a good cop. | 放心吧 他没事的 他可是个好警察 |
[1:38:45] | You’re a good cop. Look what happened to you. | 你也是好警察 可是你看你现在 |
[1:38:49] | Oh, yeah. You got a point. | 嗯 你说对了 |
[1:39:05] | Hey. Hey, where you going? | 嗨 你去哪? |
[1:39:33] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[1:39:38] | You were easy. | 你还挺好对付的 |
[1:39:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:39:45] | You already shot one cop. Shooting another one’s… | 你已经伤了一名警察了 再打伤另一名… |
[1:39:48] | -…not gonna help things with the jury. -You’re not a cop. | -对你可没好处 -你不是警察 |
[1:39:52] | -Well, that’s just hurtful. -Get down on your knees. | -好吧 算你狠 -跪下 |
[1:39:56] | My knees, they’re not so great, you know. Took a jump off a roof. | 我的膝盖不是很好 我从屋顶跳下来过 |
[1:39:59] | The last thing l care about is your knees, your health. | 我才不关心你的健康呢 |
[1:40:03] | Now get down on your knees. | 现在 给我跪下 |
[1:40:10] | Now what? | 然后呢? |
[1:40:11] | Should have minded your own business. | 管好你自己就行 |
[1:40:14] | -Not concerned about your future? -lt’s time for you to go, asshole. | -不关心你的未来么? -是时候让你见上帝去了 白痴 |
[1:40:20] | Drop it. And l’m the only one who gets to call him “asshole.” | 放下枪 我才是唯一一个能叫他白痴的人 |
[1:40:26] | You better tell your girl… | 你最好告诉那个小女孩… |
[1:40:31] | That’s for calling me a girl. | 这就是叫我小女孩的代价 |
[1:40:35] | That’s for shooting at my wife. | 这就是射我妻子的代价 |
[1:40:50] | So Earl Mahler was using Walter Lilly | 伯爵 马勒利用沃尔特·莉莉 |
[1:40:52] | to gain access to the narcotics cage. | 来接近贩毒团伙 |
[1:40:54] | That’s right. He was gonna come clean, | 对 他本来打算坦白的 |
[1:40:56] | but by the time l got to his apartment… | 可是我到他家的时候 |
[1:40:58] | …he was already dead. | …他已经死了 |
[1:41:00] | -But there was no proof it was Mahler. -Right. | -但是现在没证据是马勒干的 -对 |
[1:41:02] | lf it wasn’t for that parking ticket, he might have gotten away with it. | 如果不是因为这张罚单 可能他就已经逃走了 |
[1:41:06] | That’s because she’s a hell of a reporter. | 因为她是个该死的记者 |
[1:41:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:11] | But you did get one thing wrong. | 不过你确实做错了一件事 |
[1:41:13] | Oh, are you kidding? Come on. | 哦 别开玩笑了 |
[1:41:15] | l’m just saying. | 我就随便一说 |
[1:41:17] | Bobby, it looked really bad. lt really did. | 鲍比 事情看起来真是太糟了 |
[1:41:21] | l mean, your name was on the suicide report. | 我是说 你的名字出现在自杀报告中 |
[1:41:23] | -The bowling alley photo. -l walked you down the goddamn aisle. | -保龄球场的照片 -只是散步而已 |
[1:41:27] | -That’s what l said. -Great. That’s what he said. | -我就是这么说的 -很好 他就是这么说的 |
[1:41:29] | Wait. You serious? She really thought l was involved? | 等等 你说真的? 她真的认为我参与了? |
[1:41:32] | Yeah. But then, you know, she never liked you. | 不过 你要知道 她从来没喜欢过你 |
[1:41:35] | You know what? Never liked your ass, either. | 知道么? 我也从来没喜欢过你 笨蛋 |
[1:41:40] | l gotta get this story in. | 我一定要把这件事加上 |
[1:41:47] | -Hello? -l just want you to know that it is over. | -喂? -我只是想让你知道 我要分手 |
[1:41:52] | You and me, we are through. | 你和我 彻底结束了 |
[1:41:55] | Stewart, are you drunk? | 斯图尔特 你喝多了么? |
[1:41:57] | No, that is the aftereffects of horse tranquilizers… | 不 这是因为我被注射了给马用的镇定剂 |
[1:42:00] | …that were injected into my now-broken leg… | …直接注射到了我这条烂腿上 |
[1:42:03] | …by a local veterinarian, Nicole. | 还是一个当地的兽医注射的 妮可 |
[1:42:07] | Oh, we had something beautiful and special and rare… | 我们曾经度过了美好的 特别的 珍贵的… |
[1:42:11] | …but if these are the kinds of people you hang out with, | …但是如果你坚持要跟那样一个人 |
[1:42:15] | you can forget it. | 你就把我们这段忘了吧 |
[1:42:16] | lf that’s the way you really feel…. | 如果你真这么想…. |
[1:42:18] | Wait, no, no, no. Wait, no, hold on. No, no, no, stop. | 等一下 等等 别挂 |
[1:42:21] | Are you admitting that we had something beautiful, | 就是说你承认了我们有过美好的 |
[1:42:24] | special and rare? | 特别的 珍贵的回忆? |
[1:42:25] | Stewart, l gotta go, okay? | 斯图尔特 我要挂了 |
[1:42:27] | Okay, you go. | 好吧 你可以挂 |
[1:42:28] | But just know you have given my heart wings. | 不过你要知道你曾经给过我美好的一段 |
[1:42:31] | For moments ago, l was barely able to walk… | 我现在已经走不动了 |
[1:42:34] | …but now, now l will run to your side with the… | 但是 现在 我要狂奔到你身边 带着… |
[1:42:39] | -Goddamn! -Stewart? | -见鬼! -斯图尔特? |
[1:42:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:42:47] | -Do you know what l really wanna do? -What? | -你知道我想干吗么? -干什么? |
[1:42:51] | l wanna blow off this story, and l wanna take you home. | 我不想再管这件事了 现在就和你一起回家 |
[1:42:57] | -Yeah? -Oh, yeah. | -真的? -当然了 |
[1:42:59] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:43:01] | But l gotta get this story in before anybody | 但是我必须抢在别人之前 |
[1:43:03] | gets wind of it. l just have to. | 弄好这个故事 我没办法 |
[1:43:06] | -You understand that, right? -Oh, totally. Don’t… | -你可以理解我的 对么? -哦 当然了 不要… |
[1:43:09] | -Listen, l get it. -Yeah? | -等等 我明白了 -真的? |
[1:43:10] | l get it. You’re just doing your job. | 我明白了 你去工作吧 |
[1:43:13] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[1:43:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:43:16] | That’s not gonna be an issue this time. | 没问题 |
[1:43:18] | We both will sometimes have to put our job first. | 我们有时候都会把工作放在第一位的 |
[1:43:23] | lt’s like that, right? | 就是这样 对么? |
[1:43:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:27] | Yep. But after…. | 很好 不过之后… |
[1:43:35] | We’re actually doing this. | 我们真的这么做了 |
[1:43:37] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[1:43:45] | Why are we pulling over here? | 为什么停在这? |
[1:43:50] | Here? | 怎么是这? |
[1:43:54] | No. | 不是吧 |
[1:43:56] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会是要… |
[1:43:59] | l told you l was bringing you in. | 我说过会把你带来的 |
[1:44:01] | And we have, oh, five minutes to spare. | 现在我们来了 哦 快了五分钟呢 |
[1:44:05] | Now, don’t be mad, babe… | 别生气 宝贝… |
[1:44:08] | …because we’re never gonna get this marriage going again… | …因为我们不会再错过这段姻缘了 |
[1:44:11] | …if you come into it with anger and resentment. | …如果你感到愤怒和不满 |
[1:44:14] | l would like to be taken into custody, please. | 请把我关进去 |
[1:44:16] | Officer? | 长官? |
[1:44:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:44:34] | This is ridiculous. Unbelievable. | 太荒唐了 简直不可置信 |
[1:44:38] | Where did you…? | 你去哪? |
[1:44:41] | Aren’t l entitled to a phone call? | 我连打电话的资格都没有吗? |
[1:44:53] | lt’s the bounty hunter. | 这不是赏金猎人吗? |
[1:44:55] | How was your weekend, asshole? Did you set any more parades on fire? | 周末过得怎么样 笨蛋?没有再在游行上放火吧? |
[1:45:01] | Actually, Gelman, the rest of my weekend was pretty quiet. | 实际上 盖尔曼 我这个周末过的相当安静 |
[1:45:05] | -Yeah? -Until now. | -真的? -现在开始不再安静了 |
[1:45:10] | lt’ll go to the lnternet edition… | 会通过网络版… |
[1:45:12] | …and then all media outlets | …然后到时候所有的媒体 |
[1:45:14] | will have to come through us directly for details. | 会马上通过我们来了解详情 |
[1:45:16] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[1:45:20] | Using your one call to phone in a story. That is so you. | 用你唯一一次通话的机会告诉别人这事 真有你的 |
[1:45:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[1:45:26] | lt’s a special night, remember? | 这是个很特别的夜晚 记得么? |
[1:45:28] | No way we’re not spending it together. | 我们怎么能不一起渡过呢 |
[1:45:30] | Hey, can we go in the same cell together? | 嗨 能把我们放在一个牢房么? |
[1:45:33] | Get in the cell, dickhead. | 快点进去 白痴 |
[1:45:34] | -Let’s go. -l’m going. | -进去 -我知道 |
[1:45:45] | You’re crazy. | 你简直是疯了 |
[1:45:47] | Maybe l am. | 可能吧 |
[1:45:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:46:08] | Happy anniversary, sweetheart. | 周年纪念日快乐 亲爱的 |
[1:46:11] | Happy anniversary, sweetheart. | 周年纪念日快乐 亲爱的 |