时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Just got off a conference call with NSA and Division. | 我刚跟国安局和分局开完电话会议 |
[00:16] | It appears there’s a nuclear bomb, | 有一枚核弹 |
[00:17] | under terrorist control, somewhere in Los Angeles. | 在恐怖分子控制之下 就在洛杉矶某处 |
[00:20] | It’s set to go off at some point today. | 准备在今天某个时刻引爆 |
[00:24] | George, where are you going? | 乔治 你要去哪 |
[00:25] | – Bakersfield. – Why? | -贝克斯菲尔德 -去那儿干嘛 |
[00:28] | I don’t have to tell you. | 不需要告诉你 |
[00:29] | You’re trying to get outside the blast radius. | 你只是想逃出爆炸范围 |
[00:31] | Sir, we have a serious situation. | 先生 我们有个大麻烦 |
[00:33] | Taking time out to coddle the media is not… | 把时间花在媒体身上… |
[00:36] | What you don’t get is | 你不明白 |
[00:37] | Once the rumor mill starts, | 一旦谣言四起 |
[00:39] | we’ve got two problems. | 我们就有两个麻烦了 |
[00:41] | The last thing we need is mass hysteria. | 我们可不想引起集体恐慌 |
[00:43] | My sister is getting married today, Ralph. | 我妹妹今天结婚 拉尔夫 |
[00:46] | We have to establish whether or not | 我们需要证实 |
[00:46] | there’s a connection between Reza and the terrorists. | 雷扎和恐怖分子之间到底有没有关联 |
[00:51] | A passport would be ideal. | 护照也可以 |
[00:55] | You’ll be dropped three blocks from the salvage yard. | 我们把你放到离废品回收厂三条街外 |
[00:58] | We’ve been monitoring the yard. | 我们一直在监视 |
[00:59] | We haven’t seen Wald come in yet. | 没看到沃尔德进入回收厂 |
[01:00] | That’s Eddie Grant, one of Wald’s main go-to guys. | 艾迪·格兰特 他是乔的心腹 |
[01:03] | – You haven’t changed much, Jack. – What’s your point? | -你没怎么变嘛 杰克 -你想说什么 |
[01:06] | I’m short a man and I’m on a schedule. | 我想说我少一个人手 时间又紧迫 |
[01:09] | What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[01:11] | Today we’re turning a government building into a cemetery. | 今天我们要把政府的一栋大楼变成公墓 |
[01:14] | – What building? – The CTU. | -哪栋楼 -洛杉矶反恐组 |
[01:19] | Kim. Take my keys and get her away from here. | 金 拿我的钥匙 带她离开这里 |
[01:24] | Kim, stop the car. I will kill you. | 金 停车 我会杀了你的 |
[01:27] | Stop the car, Kim. Do not do this. | 停车 别这样 金 |
[01:30] | I need you to come over here. Right here. | 你到这边来 这里 |
[01:33] | Wait for me. I’m gonna go get some help. | 等着我 我去找人帮忙 |
[01:35] | Tell me where my daughter is, Kim. | 告诉我我女儿在哪里 金 |
[01:40] | Megan? Megan? | 梅根 梅根 |
[01:43] | Megan! Megan! | 梅根 梅根 |
[01:54] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[01:56] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[01:57] | Megan! Megan! | 梅根 梅根 |
[02:00] | Have you seen a little girl? Nine, blonde hair? | 你有没有看见一个小女孩 九岁 金发 |
[02:07] | Look, I’ll be fine, OK? I’ll be fine. | 我没事 好吗 我没事 |
[02:11] | You are Gary Matheson? | 加里·马西森吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:15] | About time you got here. Where you been? | 你们早该来了 都干什么去了 |
[02:17] | We just got the call five minutes ago, sir. | 我们五分钟前才接到电话 |
[02:20] | You’re reporting a child abduction? | 你报告了一起儿童绑架案 |
[02:23] | It’s my daughter. She took my daughter. | 我女儿 她抓走了我女儿 |
[02:26] | Describe the suspect for me. | 请描述一下嫌疑人 |
[02:28] | I can do better than that. Her name is… | 我可以给你更多信息 她叫 |
[02:31] | Could you stop, please? | 你停下好吗 |
[02:33] | Her name is Kimberly Bauer. | 她叫金柏莉·鲍尔 |
[02:35] | She works for my wife and me. | 她为我妻子和我工作 |
[02:37] | I need a description, sir. | 我需要详细描述 先生 |
[02:41] | Mason. – George, it’s Tony. | 梅森 -乔治 我是托尼 |
[02:44] | How far out of the city are you? | 你出城多远了 |
[02:44] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:45] | I just got off the line with Steve Lawler from District. | 刚和特区的史蒂夫·劳勒通过话 |
[02:48] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[02:50] | LAPD made a vehicle match with somebody on our watch list. | 洛杉矶警局找到一辆符合我们监视名单的车 |
[02:53] | He wants you to check it out. | 他希望你去看看 |
[02:55] | This is coming out of LAPD? Come on. | 洛杉矶警局的消息 得了吧 |
[02:58] | Lawler doesn’t trust their judgment, so he wants you there. | 劳勒也不相信他们的判断 所以才希望你去 |
[03:01] | Plus he knows it’s on your way to Bakersfield. | 加上他知道就在去贝克尔斯菲市的路上 |
[03:04] | I know you’re headed out there to follow up on a lead, | 我知道你出去是为了跟线索 |
[03:07] | but Lawler wants this checked out. | 但是劳勒希望我们去查一查 |
[03:09] | What’s the address? | 地址是哪里 |
[03:15] | Before you go to your press conference, | 在你去新闻发布会之前 |
[03:17] | Rayburn wanted me to give you this updated damage projection. | 雷本恩让我给你更新的伤亡预测 |
[03:25] | These casualty figures are higher. | 伤亡数字更大了 |
[03:26] | They have all but ruled out dirty bombs and conventional weapons. | 他们已经排除了脏弹和常规武器的可能性 |
[03:30] | They feel that we are actually dealing with a nuclear bomb. | 他们认为我们面对的是真的核弹 |
[03:36] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[03:44] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[03:54] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[03:55] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[03:57] | Get away from her! Get away! | 离她远点 滚开 |
[04:02] | Where did you go? I told you to wait. | 你去哪里了 我告诉你等着 |
[04:05] | I was looking for you. | 我到处找你 |
[04:11] | Oh, God. OK, OK. | 天 好了 好了 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry. It’s OK. It’s OK. | 对不起 没事儿了 |
[04:38] | You’re gonna take that building down with three charges? | 你准备用三组炸弹来炸掉那栋楼吗 |
[04:42] | It’s all in the placement, Jack. | 都已经布置好了 杰克 |
[04:44] | – Did you guys spread those fuses? – Yeah. | -你们把起爆装置布好了吗 -是的 |
[04:50] | What made you target CTU anyway? | 你们为什么要找上反恐组 |
[04:53] | Why are you asking so many questions? | 你为什么这么多问题 |
[04:55] | I just wanna know what I’m getting into. | 只是想弄清楚搅进了什么事情 |
[04:57] | Nobody asked you to get into this. | 没人请你来 |
[05:01] | The time comes, all you gotta do | 等时机到了 你需要做的就是 |
[05:02] | is keep your eyes open and we’ll do the rest. | 睁开眼看着 剩下的我们会搞定 |
[05:07] | Whatever you say, Eddie. | 你说了算 艾迪 |
[05:21] | – Yeah. – Dad. | -怎么了 -爸爸 |
[05:24] | – Did you get my message? – Listen to me… | -你收到我的留言了吗 -听我说… |
[05:26] | I left it on your phone about an hour ago. | 我大约一个小时之前给你留言了 |
[05:28] | I lost my phone. Gary flipped out on me. | 我的电话丢了 加里失控了 |
[05:32] | Can you find it? | 你能找到吗 |
[05:34] | – Find what? – Your phone. | -找到什么 -你的电话 |
[05:36] | I’m in trouble. I need you to come get me. | 我有麻烦了 我需要你来接我 |
[05:38] | I can’t go to the police with this. | 我不能去找警察 |
[05:43] | – Where are you? – I’m at a payphone on Spring Street. | -你在哪 -我在斯普林街的付费电话这儿 |
[05:47] | What’s the number? | 号码是多少 |
[05:48] | Dad, I don’t want you to call me back. | 爸 我不是要你给我打回来 |
[05:50] | I want you to come get me. | 我要你过来接我 |
[05:52] | I can’t do that. | 我不能来 |
[05:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | Why don’t you go to Carol’s? I’ll call you there in the next couple hours. | 你去卡罗尔家吧 我几小时后会给你打电话 |
[06:00] | – Aunt Carol’s? – Yeah. | -卡罗尔姨妈家吗 -是的 |
[06:02] | She lives in San Jose, Dad. | 她住在圣何塞 爸 |
[06:04] | I know where she lives. | 我知道她住在哪里 |
[06:06] | Dad, you’re acting really weird right now. | 爸爸 你表现得很奇怪 |
[06:09] | Just go there. And for once do what I ask, OK? | 去就行了 听话一回 行吗 |
[06:24] | – Who was that? – My girlfriend. | -那是谁 -我女朋友 |
[06:28] | I asked her to pick something up for me. She just doesn’t listen. | 我让她给我带点东西 她就是不听 |
[06:42] | Tony, Jack Bauer’s daughter on line five. | 托尼 杰克·鲍尔的女儿在五线 |
[06:44] | She sounds pretty freaked. | 她听起来很害怕 |
[06:46] | Kim, this is Tony. You all right? | 金 我是托尼 你还好吗 |
[06:48] | I just spoke to my dad. He’s acting strange. | 我刚刚跟我爸爸通过话 他表现得很奇怪 |
[06:51] | – He pretty much hung up on me. – He’s on a job, Kim. | -他还挂了我电话 -他在出任务 金 |
[06:53] | Since when? I just saw him a couple of hours ago. | 什么时候开始的 我几个小时前才见过他 |
[06:57] | Maybe I can help you out. | 或许我能帮你 |
[06:59] | It’s messed up. I have the police after me. | 情况很混乱 有警察在追我 |
[07:02] | – Why? – I didn’t do anything wrong. I’ve just been… | -为什么 -我没干坏事 我只是… |
[07:08] | Kim? Hello, Kim? | 金 金 |
[07:12] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[07:13] | Kim? The connection’s messed up. | 金 信号不太好 |
[07:16] | Tell me where you are and somebody’ll pick you up. | 告诉我你在哪里 我派人来接你 |
[07:19] | – I can’t stay here. – Can you find a way to CTU? | -我不能待在这里 -你能来反恐组吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah, I guess so. I can take the bus. | 我想应该可以 我可以坐公交车 |
[07:26] | Do that. When you get here I’ll help you straighten everything out. | 去吧 等你到了 我会帮你解决的 |
[07:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:33] | There’s noise on all the phone lines. | 电话里全是噪音 |
[07:35] | I tried a filter and I can’t get rid of it. | 我试过过滤 但是不行 |
[07:37] | It may not be our system. | 可能不是我们系统的问题 |
[07:39] | Today of all days. | 偏偏是今天 |
[07:41] | All right. Call the phone company, | 给电话公司打电话 |
[07:43] | and switch all priority calls to wireless protocol. | 把优先电话换到无线 |
[07:46] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:53] | You trying to knock out their phone lines? | 你准备掐断他们的电话线 |
[07:55] | Don’t bug me. I’m working. | 不要烦我 我在做事 |
[07:57] | We’re causing some interference | 我们要制造点故障 |
[07:58] | so the phone company sends out a crew. | 电话公司就会派人过去 |
[08:01] | Maybe you could go out to the road, Jack. Keep an eye out. | 你可以出去盯着点路上 |
[08:06] | Sure. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[08:29] | CTU operations. Go ahead. | 反恐组接线处 请讲 |
[08:30] | Hello? Is this CTU? Can you hear me? | 反恐组吗 听得到吗 |
[08:34] | Hello? Damm it. | 在吗 该死 |
[08:45] | – Northwest Regional. – This is Jack Bauer from CTU. | -西北战区 -我是反恐组的杰克·鲍尔 |
[08:48] | – I need to speak with the president immediately. – Who is this? | -我需要立刻和总统讲话 -请问你是 |
[08:51] | It’s Jack Bauer. Priority access code 7117A. This is urgent. | 杰克·鲍尔 授权码7177A 很紧急 |
[08:57] | – Hold, please. – Please don’t put me on hold. | -请等待 -请不要让我等 |
[09:05] | – Lynne Kresge. – I have a Jack Bauer on the phone for the president. | -林恩·柯瑞斯基 -杰克·鲍尔在找总统 |
[09:09] | – He has a clearance code. – Put him through to me, please. | -他有授权码 -帮我接通 |
[09:13] | – Mr. Bauer, this is Lynne Kresge. | -鲍尔先生 我是林恩·柯瑞斯基 |
[09:15] | I need to speak with the president. | 我需要和总统讲话 |
[09:17] | I’m terribly sorry. He’s with the press corps right now. | 很抱歉 他正在新闻发布会上 |
[09:22] | Mr. Bauer, hello? | 鲍尔先生 |
[09:23] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[09:24] | CTU’s phone lines are down. | 反恐组的电话线断了 |
[09:25] | I need you to get them an urgent message. | 我需要你给他们传一条紧急消息 |
[09:28] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[09:28] | CTU, Los Angeles, is going to be | 洛杉矶反恐组 |
[09:30] | blown up within the hour. Wald’s group is doing it. | 将在一小时内被炸毁 沃尔德的人正在进行 |
[09:33] | – Is this the nuclear bomb? – No, it is not the nuke. | -是核弹吗 -不 不是核弹 |
[09:35] | I repeat, it is not the nuke. | 重复一遍 不是核弹 |
[09:36] | But you need to evacuate CTU and you need to alert a bomb squad. | 但你得疏散反恐组 并且通知拆弹组 |
[09:39] | – There are at least three charges on the… – Jack. | -至少有三个炸弹在… -杰克 |
[09:47] | All set, Jack. | 都弄好了 杰克 |
[09:50] | I applaud Governor Schulman’s efforts | 我赞赏参议员舒尔曼 |
[09:53] | to protect Oregon’s endangered species. | 为保护俄勒冈的濒危物种所做的努力 |
[09:55] | His work with the Natural Resources | 他与自然资源保护委员会 |
[09:58] | Defense Council has created a new paradigm… | 已经创造了一个新的范例… |
[10:00] | Wald’s crew is planning to blow up CTU, Los Angeles. | 沃尔德的人正在计划炸毁洛杉矶反恐组 |
[10:03] | It is a non-radiological attack, | 是一起非核袭击 |
[10:05] | and it is happening within the hour. | 会在一小时内发生 |
[10:07] | – Where’d you get this? – Jack Bauer. | -你从哪里得知 -杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:13] | They wanna cripple CTU’s investigation, | 他们想要破坏反恐组的调查 |
[10:15] | divert attention away from the major strike. | 把注意力从主要攻击上引开 |
[10:18] | – I agree. – Has Bauer contacted CTU? | -我同意 -鲍尔和反恐组取得联系了吗 |
[10:21] | He couldn’t get through. Phone lines are down. | 他无法接通 电话线断了 |
[10:24] | – Somehow we have to warn CTU. – No, we don’t. | -我们必须警告反恐组 -不 不用 |
[10:27] | – We can’t. – What are you talking about? | -我们不能 -你在说什么 |
[10:30] | If Wald’s crew fails, they’ll think somebody tipped off CTU. | 如果沃尔德的人失败 他们会发现有人告密 |
[10:34] | They’ll figure out it was Bauer. | 他们会发现是鲍尔 |
[10:36] | Are you seriously suggesting that | 你不会真的打算让 |
[10:38] | we just let these people at CTU die? | 反恐组的人就这么死了吧 |
[10:40] | Jack Bauer called with specific instructions. | 杰克·鲍尔打来给出了明确的指示 |
[10:42] | Why isn’t he stopping them himself? | 那他为什么不自己去阻止他们呢 |
[10:44] | Because he knows he’s gotta keep his cover intact. | 因为他知道他得隐藏他的身份 |
[10:47] | He knows if he’s exposed he can’t get to Wald | 他知道如果他暴露了就无法接近沃尔德了 |
[10:49] | and we lose our only chance to find the nuke. | 也就失去了我们找到核弹的唯一机会 |
[10:51] | Eric, this is the president’s decision. | 艾瑞克 这该由总统决定 |
[10:53] | Except right now, he’s trying to | 但目前他正在努力 |
[10:54] | convince the press it’s business as usual. | 说服媒体一切正常 |
[10:57] | We’ve already detained Ron Wieland illegally. | 我们已经非法扣留了罗恩·维兰德 |
[10:59] | We can’t muzzle the entire press corps. | 我们没法封住整个记者团的口 |
[11:01] | We still have to tell the president. | 但我们还是得告诉总统 |
[11:03] | And we will. When he’s in a position to hear it. | 我们会的 等他准备好了的时候 |
[11:07] | – It will be too late by then. – Lynne, this is my call. | -那时就太晚了 -林恩 这是我的决定 |
[11:12] | I don’t work for you. | 我不为你工作 |
[11:23] | – Jenny Dodge. – Jenny, it’s Lynne. | -珍妮·道奇 -珍妮 我是林恩 |
[11:25] | I need to speak with the president immediately. | 我需要马上跟总统通话 |
[11:27] | He’s in the middle of a press conference. | 他正在开新闻发布会 |
[11:28] | Jenny, I don’t care. This is urgent. | 我不管 珍妮 情况紧急 |
[11:30] | I want to speak with him now. | 我现在就要和他通话 |
[11:32] | OK. I’ll try to get to him. | 好 我会试着联系他 |
[11:42] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:45] | Someone cut the chain. | 有人把链子剪断了 |
[11:48] | Get on the radio to Dispatch and have them send security. | 用电台联系调度中心 让他们派安保人员来 |
[11:53] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:58] | Don’t move. Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[12:01] | What’s your name? What’s your name? Look at me. What’s your name? | 你叫什么 看着我 你叫什么 |
[12:05] | – Cam Strocker. Is that your name? – Yeah. | -卡姆·斯托克 是你的名字吗 -是 |
[12:08] | Cam, look at me. You wanna live, Cam? | 卡姆 看着我 你想活下去吗 卡姆 |
[12:12] | Cam. | 卡姆 |
[12:14] | – Cam. Cam. You wanna live? – Yeah. | -卡姆 卡姆 你想活下去吗 -想 |
[12:18] | This is what you’re gonna do. You are gonna call your boss, | 接下来你要做的是 打电话给你上司 |
[12:21] | you are gonna tell him you need an on-site | 告诉他你需要去反恐组总部 |
[12:22] | systems check at CTU headquarters. | 进行现场系统检查 |
[12:24] | – Got that? – Yeah. | -听懂了吗 -是 |
[12:27] | Can you do it? Can you do it? | 你能做到吗 能做到吗 |
[12:30] | That’s a good answer. | 答得很好 |
[12:53] | It’s Eric Rayburn from NSA. | 是国安局的艾瑞克·雷伯恩 |
[12:58] | Mr. Rayburn? This is Tony Almeida. | 雷伯恩先生 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[13:00] | I understand you’re the ranking agent on site. Is that correct? | 听说目前你是现场级别最高的探员 是吗 |
[13:04] | – Yes, sir, it is. – Then I need you to execute an order. | -是 长官 -那我需要你执行一个命令 |
[13:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:09] | I want you to copy and transfer your database | 我需要你把你们的数据库拷贝 |
[13:11] | onto our server, | 并传输到我们的服务器上 |
[13:12] | anything related to the nuclear threat. | 所有与核武威胁有关的数据都要 |
[13:17] | Did you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:18] | Yes, sir, I did. May I ask why? | 听到了 长官 我能问问为什么吗 |
[13:22] | It’s precautionary, | 只是预防措施 |
[13:24] | given the extraordinary threat we’re facing today. | 鉴于我们今天面临着严重威胁 |
[13:26] | – But I would like it done sooner than later. – How soon? | -但我希望这事尽快完成 -多快 |
[13:30] | By 11. | 十一点之前 |
[13:31] | Sir, the earliest I could get that done is by noon. | 长官 我最快也要中午才能做好 |
[13:32] | And that’s shifting personnel. | 还得靠人员轮班 |
[13:34] | – You have until 11. – Sir, that may not be enough time. | -最晚十一点 -长官 时间可能不够 |
[13:38] | Then you probably should get started. | 那你应该开始去做了 |
[13:41] | Thank you, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:45] | – Paula. – Yeah. | -宝拉 -在 |
[13:47] | – I need to pull you off your SIM analysis. – I’m almost done. | -我需要你暂停SIM分析 -我快做完了 |
[13:50] | I need you now. | 我现在就需要你 |
[13:51] | I want you to sort and send data to the NSA server, | 我需要你整理并发送数据到国安局的服务器 |
[13:53] | everything relevant to the nuke, OK? | 所有和核武器有关的都要 好吗 |
[13:55] | – When do you need it done? – Right now. | -你要什么时候做完 -现在就要 |
[13:58] | Okay. I’m gonna have to generate a fresh encryption code. | 好 我需要生成一个新的加密代码 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna need to use Mr. Mason’s office. | 我需要用梅森先生的办公室 |
[14:02] | – Just do it, please. Thank you. – Okay. | -那就去吧 谢谢 -好 |
[14:11] | Tony, what’s going on? I mean, first the phone lines go down | 托尼 发生什么了 先是电话坏了 |
[14:15] | and then NSA puts in a rush order | 然后国安局又紧急下令 |
[14:16] | for us to transfer all our data on the nuke? | 让我们传输所有跟核武有关的数据 |
[14:19] | He says it’s precautionary. | 他说这是预防措施 |
[14:22] | Then he would have issued the same order to every other agency. | 但那样他就该给所有机构都下了同样的命令 |
[14:26] | – Look into that, would you? – Yeah. | -去查一下 好吗 -好 |
[14:47] | How you doing? George Mason, CTU. | 你好 乔治·梅森 反恐组 |
[14:50] | Arroyo, LAPD. Barber here made a vehicle match | 阿罗约 洛杉矶警署 巴伯发现 |
[14:54] | from the alert you guys put out this morning. | 有辆车匹配上了你今早发布的警报 |
[14:56] | – Have you checked inside yet? – We were about to. | -你们进去看过了吗 -正准备去 |
[14:59] | But our captain made us stand down until you got here. | 但警监让我们在你来之前都按兵不动 |
[15:01] | Relax, Sergeant. I wanna be here even less than you want me here. | 别紧张 警司 我比你还不想自己来这 |
[15:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:44] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[17:05] | You OK in there? | 你没事吧 |
[17:08] | We got a man down in here. | 这儿有一个人死了 |
[17:14] | Get out of the building! Get out of the building! | 出去 快出去 |
[17:18] | Call HAZMAT and have them set up a quarantine. | 打给危险品处理组 让他们来设隔离区 |
[17:22] | I think we got a hot zone. | 这儿应该被污染了 |
[17:55] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[17:58] | Yeah? | 没事 |
[18:04] | Does your mom cry a lot? | 你妈妈也经常哭吗 |
[18:07] | I don’t have a mom. | 我没有妈妈 |
[18:10] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[18:15] | She passed away. | 她去世了 |
[18:18] | But you have a dad, right? | 但你有爸爸吧 |
[18:23] | Do you make him mad? | 你也会惹他发火吗 |
[18:28] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[18:30] | I always make my dad mad. | 我总惹我爸发火 |
[18:34] | No, when your dad gets mad, it’s not because of you. | 不 你爸发火不是因为你 |
[18:37] | – But he always says it is. – Well, he’s wrong. | -但他总说是因为我 -那他说错了 |
[18:41] | I promise you he’s wrong. | 我保证是他说错了 |
[18:47] | Everything’s gonna be okay. OK, Megan? | 一切都会没事的 好吗 梅根 |
[18:49] | I’m never gonna let him hurt you again. | 我不会让他再伤害到你了 |
[19:07] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[19:12] | How’s it going? | 你好 |
[19:13] | How’s it going? | 你好 |
[19:14] | I’m just doing a system check and some line repair. | 我就来做一下系统检查和线路修复 |
[19:16] | Let me see your work order, please. | 请出示一下工作通知单 谢谢 |
[19:18] | My office just called in a few minutes ago. | 我公司几分钟前刚电话通知的 |
[19:21] | They spoke with your operations guy McKendrie. | 他们联系的是行动组的麦肯齐 |
[19:23] | He says you got some serious noise on your lines. | 他说你们的电话线路有大量噪音 |
[19:25] | – Let me see your ID. – Sure. | -给我看看你的证件 -当然 |
[19:37] | You’re doing fine, Cam. | 你做得不错 卡姆 |
[19:40] | Isn’t he, Jack? | 是吗 杰克 |
[19:43] | Yeah, he’s doing great. | 是 他做得很好 |
[19:55] | – Is the back open? – It’s just my crew back there. | -后面能开吗 -后面只有我的同事 |
[19:59] | I still need to look. | 我还是需要检查一下 |
[20:02] | Go ahead. It’s open. | 去吧 门开着 |
[20:23] | – There’s a lot of you. – It’s a big job. | -人挺多啊 -任务艰巨嘛 |
[20:47] | It’s all clear. | 没问题 |
[20:49] | – All right. Go ahead. – Thanks, guys. | -好了 去吧 -谢谢 |
[20:52] | – Have your IDs ready for security up ahead. – OK. | -准备好证件到前面警卫那里 -好 |
[21:09] | You know this isn’t a bank. There’s nothing to steal here. | 这儿又不是银行 没什么可偷的 |
[21:12] | – We’re not stealing anything. – Then why are we here? | -我们不是来偷东西的 -那我们来干什么 |
[21:15] | We’re fighting a war. We’re taking back our country. | 我们在打仗 我们要夺回我们的国家 |
[21:17] | From who? Who are you people? | 从谁那夺回 你们是什么人 |
[21:22] | Jack, tell him who we are. | 杰克 告诉他我们是什么人 |
[21:27] | We’re patriots. | 我们是爱国者 |
[21:59] | Kate, it’s for you. Some guy named Ralph Burton. | 凯特 找你的 叫拉尔夫·波顿的男的 |
[22:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:05] | So who is he? A new boyfriend? | 他是谁 新男友吗 |
[22:10] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[22:12] | Why can’t I ever get a straight answer out of you? | 为什么你永远不肯直接回答我 |
[22:15] | Can you just give me the phone? | 就把手机给我吧 |
[22:21] | – Hello. – Kate. | -喂 -凯特 |
[22:23] | Did you check the passport information I gave you? | 你查我给你的护照信息了吗 |
[22:26] | – I did. – And? | -查了 -然后呢 |
[22:27] | I’m afraid it confirms that | 我恐怕这确认了 |
[22:28] | Reza Naiyeer has had contact with Syed Ali. | 雷扎·纳耶尔和赛伊德·阿里有过接触 |
[22:35] | What does that mean? Are you saying Reza’s a terrorist? | 这是什么意思 你是说雷扎是恐怖分子吗 |
[22:39] | The authorities need to determine that. | 那得由有关部门来确定 |
[22:42] | Authorities? What authorities? | 有关部门 什么部门 |
[22:44] | I had to alert Homeland Security, Kate. | 我必须得向国土安全部报告 凯特 |
[22:46] | What are they gonna do? Are they gonna arrest him? | 他们会怎么做 会逮捕他吗 |
[22:48] | I’m not sure yet, but until I hear from them, | 我还不确定 但在他们通知我之前 |
[22:50] | please keep this to yourself. | 请不要告诉任何人 |
[22:54] | I have to tell my sister. | 我必须告诉我妹妹 |
[22:56] | No. You can’t tell her | 不 你不能告诉她 |
[22:57] | or anyone else about this until you hear from me again. | 或是任何人 直到我联系你 |
[23:02] | I don’t believe this is happening. | 我简直不敢相信发生的这一切 |
[23:03] | I know it’s hard, but just try to act normal. | 我知道这很难 但你得表现得正常一点 |
[23:07] | My sister is marrying someone who works with terrorists | 我妹妹就要跟一个和恐怖分子合作的人结婚了 |
[23:11] | and you expect me to act normal? | 你居然要我表现得正常一点 |
[23:14] | You could endanger yourself and your family | 如果你表现出有什么问题的话 |
[23:16] | if you let on that anything is wrong. Do you understand? | 你和你的家人都会有危险 听懂了吗 |
[23:22] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:23] | Yeah. I understand. | 是 我懂 |
[23:53] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:55] | – Come with us. – Not right now. | -跟我们来 -现在不行 |
[23:56] | My cousin Sanjar just arrived from Detroit. | 我堂兄弟桑贾尔刚从底特律过来 |
[23:58] | We wanted you to meet him before he headed out to the hotel. | 我们想让他在去酒店之前先见见你 |
[24:01] | You know, I can meet him later. | 我可以晚点再见他的 |
[24:03] | No, come on! You’ll probably recognise him. | 别啊 你或许还认识他呢 |
[24:04] | He was at Stanford the same time you were. | 他在斯坦福跟你同期的 |
[24:06] | – Yeah. He’s cute. – Come on! | -是啊 他很可爱的 -来吧 |
[24:07] | No, really. It’s not… No! I said no! | 不 真不… 不 我说了不 |
[24:11] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[24:26] | Kate, what is your problem? | 凯特 你怎么回事 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry, Marie. I just… | 抱歉 玛丽 我只是… |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[24:34] | What did you mean back there? It’s not just now. | 那你刚才是什么意思 不单是刚才 |
[24:35] | You’ve been acting really weird all morning. | 你整个上午都表现得非常奇怪 |
[24:37] | What is it, Kate? Tell me, what’s going on? | 是什么 凯特 告诉我 发生什么了 |
[24:46] | You’re my little sister. And I love you so much. | 你是我的小妹妹 我太爱你了 |
[24:51] | And… I just want you to be happy. | 我只是希望你能幸福 |
[24:56] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:00] | Well, then, be happy for me, OK? | 那就为我感到高兴 好吗 |
[25:04] | That’ll make me happy. | 那样我就够幸福了 |
[25:07] | Because this is gonna be the best day of my life. | 因为今天将会是我此生最美好的一天 |
[25:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[25:15] | – No crying. – I’m sorry. | -别哭了 -抱歉 |
[25:19] | – I’m getting married. – I know. I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -我要结婚了 -我知道 抱歉 |
[25:37] | – Jenny. – Yes? | -珍妮 -什么事 |
[25:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[25:39] | I told you I need to speak to the president. | 我跟你说了我要见总统 |
[25:41] | The president wants me to draft a statement | 总统要我起草一份 |
[25:43] | anticipating the nuclear event. | 关于核武事件的声明 |
[25:44] | – And why haven’t I heard from him? – He’s still on camera. | -那为什么他还没联系我 -他还在镜头前 |
[25:47] | I told you this was urgent. | 我跟你说了情况紧急 |
[25:48] | You are his press secretary. | 你是他的新闻秘书 |
[25:49] | You should have slipped him a note. | 你应该给他递个纸条的 |
[25:51] | I did. Madam, I’m sure as soon as the | 我递了 长官 我相信 |
[25:53] | president can extricate himself, he’ll call you. | 总统一脱身就会打给你的 |
[26:48] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[28:19] | Let’s get those portable units in here now. | 我们先把这些便携装置弄进来 |
[28:23] | Looks like this lead turned out to be real. | 看来这些人是来真的 |
[28:25] | Some kind of lab where they may have assembled the nuke. | 这里好像是个制造核武器的实验室 |
[28:28] | – Based on what? – They found radioactive material. | -有什么依据 -他们发现有放射性物质 |
[28:32] | What kind of radioactive material? | 什么放射性物质 |
[28:35] | They’re still doing field analysis on it. | 他们还在做现场分析 |
[28:39] | Was anyone exposed? | 有人被辐射吗 |
[28:41] | All of them in the bag. | 都装在袋子里 |
[28:44] | They’re putting us through decon now. Precautionary measure. | 他们正在给我们消毒 做好防范措施 |
[28:48] | Let’s get move on | 动作快点 |
[28:49] | Look, tony. We have three dead bodies. | 听着 托尼 已经死了三个人 |
[28:52] | I’m gonna send you photos and fingerprints on ’em. | 我把他们的照片和和指纹发给你 |
[28:54] | See if they match anybody on our watch list. | 看看有没有人在我们的监视清单上 |
[28:56] | – Your phone, sir. – George. | -你的电话 长官 -乔治 |
[28:59] | I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 我再联系你 |
[29:00] | George, look, | 乔治 听着 |
[29:03] | NSA ordered us to send them our case database. | 国安局要我们把数据库发给他们 |
[29:06] | Paula’s already on it, but | 宝拉已经在处理了 但是 |
[29:09] | I sense they’re keeping us out of the loop on something. | 我觉得他们有什么事瞒着我们 |
[29:11] | It’s standard procedure. They’re consolidating data from all agencies. | 这是标准程序 他们在整合所有机构的数据 |
[29:14] | That’s just it. We’re the only agency they’ve asked. | 问题就在这里 他们只要求我们这么做 |
[29:17] | Sir, the phone. | 长官 电话给我 |
[29:20] | Tony, I gotta go. Call Chapelle. | 托尼 我先挂了 打给查普尔 |
[29:23] | Tell him what you just told me. | 把你刚才跟我说的告诉他 |
[29:24] | See what he can find out for you. I gotta go. | 看看他能有什么发现 我先挂了 |
[29:27] | – George, you sure you’re OK? – I’m fine. | -乔治 你真的没事吗 -我没事 |
[29:34] | I need all your clothes off. | 内裤也要脱 |
[29:38] | You’re not even gonna buy me dinner? | 都不准备请我吃个饭 |
[29:47] | Check him over at hoses. | 用水管给他清理一下 |
[30:03] | Easy, guys. I like my skin. Try and leave some on. | 轻点 伙计 我爱我的皮肤 别刮没了 |
[30:20] | Did you finish exporting those files to Division? | 分局要的文件你都准备好了吗 |
[30:23] | No, it’s in process now. | 没有 还在处理 |
[30:24] | As soon as they finish uploading, I’ll send an encryption key. | 等上传完了 我会发个加密密钥 |
[30:27] | OK, good | 好的 |
[30:38] | Paula, are you all right? | 宝拉 你没事吧 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:44] | I was a little nervous before, | 我之前有点心慌 |
[30:47] | but Tony said everything’s probably gonna be OK. | 但是托尼说应该没什么问题 |
[30:56] | I grew up in LA, you know. | 我在洛杉矶长大 |
[31:01] | My whole family is here, my friends are here. | 我的家人和朋友都在这里 |
[31:04] | So if this bomb goes off, | 所以如果发生炸弹袭击 |
[31:05] | that just means all of a sudden everyone’s gonna die? | 这意味着转瞬间所有人都将不复存在 |
[31:10] | No. No, not necessarily. | 不 不一定的 |
[31:12] | It depends on a lot of things. | 影响因素有很多 |
[31:16] | Yeah, that’s probably right. | 是 说的没错 |
[31:19] | Well, I should check the upgrade. | 我去看看进度 |
[31:23] | Paula. | 宝拉 |
[31:26] | Are you gonna be OK? | 你真的没事吧 |
[31:28] | I guess so. I’m really scared, | 应该没事 我好害怕 |
[31:31] | but there’s nothing I can do about it, right? | 但是我又无能为力 对吗 |
[31:36] | It’s fine, Michelle. | 没事的 米歇尔 |
[32:50] | – You gonna kill me too? – Not today. | -你也要杀了我吗 -今天不会 |
[32:56] | Just relax. Just relax. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放松 别紧张 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:59] | I’m trying to stop this thing. I need your help. | 我正试图阻止这件事 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:03] | Two cars over there’s a large grey SUV. | 隔两辆车远有辆灰色SUV |
[33:04] | I want you to hide under it and wait until we go. | 我想让你躲在下面直到们离开 |
[33:07] | After we’ve gone, I want you to take this back into the building. | 等我们走后 我想让你把这东西拿到那栋楼 |
[33:11] | Go to security, ask for Tony Almeida. | 去找保安 见到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[33:14] | It’ll show him where all the bombs are located. | 它会向他显示炸弹的所在位置 |
[33:16] | He’ll know what to do. Now go. | 他知道该怎么做 去吧 |
[33:20] | What are you talking about, man? Who are you? | 你在说些什么 伙计 你是谁 |
[33:22] | I’m a government agent. I’m undercover. | 我是名政府探员 我在卧底 |
[33:25] | You work for the government? And you let them kill Danny? | 你是政府的人 你就看着他们把丹尼杀了吗 |
[33:28] | – It happened before I could stop it. – You son of a bitch! | -我没来得及阻止 -你个混蛋 |
[33:33] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[33:38] | I’m sorry about your friend. I am. | 你朋友的遭遇我很抱歉 真的 |
[33:40] | But we are in a very serious situation, | 但是我们现在身处险境 |
[33:43] | so you better get your ass under that car right now. | 所以你最好快躲到那辆车下 |
[33:45] | Do you understand me | 听明白了吗 |
[33:46] | Because these guys’ll be back in a minute. | 因为这些家伙随时都会回来 |
[33:48] | If you’re still here they will kill you. | 如果你待在这里他们会杀了你的 |
[33:50] | I won’t be able to stop them. Do you understand? | 我可阻止不了他们 你听明白了吗 |
[33:57] | The lives of everyone in this building are at stake right now. | 这栋楼的人的生命现在都危在旦夕 |
[34:00] | So, please, get that message to Tony Almeida. | 所以 拜托 把消息转告托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[34:05] | Come on, go. | 快 去吧 |
[34:24] | Where’s your boy, Eddie? | 那小伙哪去了 艾迪 |
[34:35] | Jack? Jack? | 杰克 杰克 |
[34:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[34:42] | What happened? Where’s the guy? | 怎么回事 那家伙哪去了 |
[34:44] | Look at me. Jack. | 看着我 杰克 |
[34:47] | What happened? Jack, look at me. What happened? | 怎么回事 杰克 看着我 怎么回事 |
[34:51] | – I don’t know. – Where’s the telephone guy? | -我不知道 -电话公司那家伙哪去了 |
[34:54] | I don’t know. I was looking out like you asked me to, | 我不知道 我照你说的看着外面 |
[34:58] | and the next thing I know you’re slapping me in the head, Eddie. | 你敲我脑袋之前的事都不记得了 艾迪 |
[35:02] | What are you telling me, Jack? | 你想说什么 杰克 |
[35:04] | Are you saying you let the son of a bitch go? | 你是说你让那混蛋给逃跑了 |
[35:06] | – I didn’t tie him up. – Are you saying it’s my fault? | -我又没绑着他 -你是说是我的错了 |
[35:09] | Do you believe this guy? | 你相信他的话吗 |
[35:10] | He walks in off the street, breaks Dave’s ankle… | 他走在路上 把戴夫脚踝弄断了… |
[35:15] | Back off! Back off. | 滚远点 退后 |
[35:17] | Shut up. Jack, get in the front of the van. | 闭嘴 杰克 坐到货车前面 |
[35:21] | Get in the front of the van. | 坐到货车前面 |
[35:22] | We got seven minutes until this building goes down. Get in. | 大楼还有七分钟就要塌了 快上车 |
[36:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:17] | My name’s Kimberly Bauer. | 我是金柏莉·鲍尔 |
[36:19] | Tony Almeida is expecting us. | 我们要见托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[36:21] | OK. He’ll take care of you. | 好 他会带你们过去 |
[36:26] | – Where are we? – Don’t worry. We’re safe here. | -我们这是在哪里 -别担心 这很安全 |
[36:56] | – How much time have we got? – Four minutes. | -还有多久 -四分钟 |
[36:59] | Unless the phone guy already pulled the alarm. | 除非电话公司那家伙已经报警了 |
[37:01] | Leave it alone. | 别说了 |
[37:08] | Don’t tell me to calm down | 别让我冷静 |
[37:10] | The press conference ended five minutes ago. | 记者会五分钟前就结束了 |
[37:12] | The president was supposed to call me the minute, | 总统这时候应该给我打电话了 |
[37:13] | The very minute that he… | 等他一结束就… |
[37:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:25] | It was you. Wasn’t it? | 是你搞的鬼 对吗 |
[37:26] | You told Jenny to keep the president away from me. | 是你告诉珍妮不让总统见我 |
[37:28] | I spared the president from a no-win situation. | 我让总统幸免于失败之境 |
[37:31] | The people did not elect you to make that choice, Eric. | 人民选你可不是做这些的 埃里克 |
[37:34] | – It’s too late. – Maybe not. | -为时已晚 -或许没有 |
[37:40] | – Get out of my way. – Don’t do this, Lynne. | -别拦着我 -别这样 林恩 |
[37:43] | You do not want me for an enemy, I promise. | 我保证 你绝不想与我为敌 |
[37:46] | – Are you threatening me? – Just giving you some strong advice. | -你在威胁我吗 -就是给你提个醒 |
[37:51] | What’s going on? | 有什么事 |
[37:55] | Jack Bauer called. | 杰克·鲍尔打来电话 |
[37:57] | He said that Wald’s crew is planning to blow up CTU. | 他说沃尔德的手下准备炸掉反恐组 |
[38:02] | It’s a non-nuclear strike, | 并不是核武器攻击 |
[38:03] | which suggests that it’s a secondary target. | 说明它只是个次要目标 |
[38:06] | – When is this happening? – We’re not sure. Bauer got cut off. | -什么时候 -不确定 鲍尔没来得及说 |
[38:09] | Have you called CTU? | 你给反恐组打过电话了吗 |
[38:10] | That’s what we were debating. | 我们正在争论此事 |
[38:11] | Debating? | 争论 |
[38:12] | Right now Wald is our only thread to finding the nuke. | 现如今沃尔德是我们找到核武器的唯一线索 |
[38:16] | But Bauer hasn’t got to Wald yet. | 但是鲍尔还没抓到沃尔德 |
[38:18] | If we stop Wald’s crew, | 如果我们阻止沃尔德手下行动 |
[38:20] | they may realise it was Bauer that turned them in. | 他们可能会意识到是鲍尔告的密 |
[38:23] | In the meantime, I’m having CTU transfer their intel | 与此同时 我让反恐组把他们数据库转移了 |
[38:26] | so our only losses would be infrastructure and personnel. | 所以只会有基础设施和人员损失 |
[38:30] | Those losses are unacceptable. Contact CTU immediately. | 绝不能损失他们 立刻联系反恐组 |
[38:34] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[38:41] | – You’re thinking I’m making a mistake? – I do, sir. | -你觉得我做错了 -是的 先生 |
[38:54] | Tony. That guy over there, he’s asking to see you. | 托尼 那个小伙 他要见你 |
[38:59] | He claims he was taken hostage | 他说他被那些要炸掉 |
[39:00] | by these men that wanna blow up CTU. | 反恐组的那些人所劫持 |
[39:02] | He said there are bombs planted here,here and here. | 他说这几个地方放置了炸弹 |
[39:05] | I’ll have a squad check it out. | 我会派个小分队去核查的 |
[39:07] | – Order an evacuation. – We don’t know… | -立即发令撤离 -我们不知道… |
[39:08] | This is why NSA wanted us to transfer over our database. | 这就是国安局让我们转移数据库的原因 |
[39:12] | They knew we were being targeted | 他们知道我们被盯上了 |
[39:13] | and didn’t say a thing. We have to evacuate now. | 却什么也没说 我们现在就得疏散这里 |
[39:17] | Everyone, listen up. | 所有人 都听着 |
[39:19] | This is Lynne Kresge. | 我是林恩·克雷斯基 |
[39:20] | I’m a special assistant of president Palmer | 我是帕尔默总统的特别助理 |
[39:22] | I’m calling to tell you about a possible threat to CTU. | 我打电话是要告诉你反恐组有个潜在威胁 |
[39:25] | We just found out about it. | 我们刚刚发现此事 |
[39:26] | NSA knew about this a half an hour ago. | 国安局半小时前知晓此事 |
[39:29] | That’s why Rayburn wanted our files. | 这也是雷本恩想要我们文件的原因 |
[39:30] | Right now get your people out. | 现在赶快疏散人群 |
[39:32] | Yeah, we’re on | 我们已经在行动了 |
[39:33] | I want you to go down this hallway and calmly clear everyone out. | 我想让你穿过走廊冷静地疏散所有人 |
[39:45] | – What’s going on? – We’re evacuating. | -怎么回事 -我们要撤离出去 |
[39:47] | I’m looking for Tony Almeida. | 我要见托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[39:49] | I’m sorry. We have to wait. We’ve gotta go right now. | 抱歉 得等等了 我们现在得离开这里 |
[40:05] | 35 seconds. | 还有35秒 |
[40:16] | I need you to move a little faster. | 大家抓紧点 |
[40:21] | No, leave your things behind! | 别 什么东西也别管 |
[40:25] | Come on, little faster, come on. | 快 再快点 快 |
[40:29] | All right | 好 |
[40:31] | Come on, get out of here | 快 快离开这里 |
[40:32] | – What are you doing? – I’m almost done with the encryption. | -你在干什么 -数据加密马上就弄好了 |
[40:34] | Leave it! There’s a bomb in the building! | 别管了 楼里有炸弹 |
[40:36] | We can’t lose this data! | 我们不能没有这些数据 |
[40:37] | Would you leave it? Come on! | 快点走 行吗 |
[40:44] | Let’s go! Come on, hurry! Hurry! | 快走 快点 抓紧 别磨蹭 |
[41:14] | We did it, Jack. | 我们成功了 杰克 |
[41:15] | Good job, Eddie. Good job. | 干得好 艾迪 干得好 |
[41:31] | Excuse me | 借过 |
[41:34] | Come on | 跟我来 |
[41:39] | That’s ok | 没事的 |
[41:43] | We’re too late. CTU was just hit. | 太晚了 反恐组刚刚发生了爆炸 |
[41:55] | – I want Mommy. – I know. | -我想妈妈了 -我知道 |
[42:05] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[42:11] | You’re clean. | 你没事了 |
[42:14] | Then why so grim? | 为什么这么严肃 |
[42:17] | The tests are back from the field analysis. | 现场分析结果出来了 |
[42:20] | The substance you inhaled is… well, it’s plutonium. | 你吸入的物质是… 钚 |
[42:23] | Based on the particle size, atmospheric saturation, | 基于颗粒物单位尺寸 大气饱和度 |
[42:27] | length of time you were exposed… | 以及你暴露的时间… |
[42:30] | Cut to the chase, Doctor. | 别拐弯抹角的 医生 |
[42:31] | Your radiation exposure level is high. Definitely lethal. | 你受的辐射很严重 非常致命 |
[42:40] | How much time do I have? | 我还能活多久 |
[42:43] | Could be as much as a week or as little as a day. | 多则一周少则一天都有可能 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |