时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Why are they asking Dad questions? | 他们为什么问爸爸问题 |
[00:15] | Cause you started a witch hunt in our family. | 因为你在我们家里挑起了一场政治迫害 |
[00:17] | – What did you accuse my father of? – I didn’t accuse of him anything. | -你指控我父亲什么 -什么也没有 |
[00:20] | You’re pointing your finger at him to cover yourself! | 你指控他是为了给你自己脱罪 |
[00:22] | He says that Bob Warner’s the one that had dealings with Syed Ali. | 他说是鲍勃·华纳在跟赛伊德·阿里做交易 |
[00:25] | Bring them both in. We’ll separate them and turn up the heat. | 把他们都带回来 分开审讯 给他们施压 |
[00:27] | I need some help. I have to get into my father’s private records. | 我需要帮助 我要看看我父亲的个人记录 |
[00:31] | Who is the man in Visalia?! | 在维萨利亚的那个人是谁 |
[00:33] | The man in Visalia is Mamud Faheen. | 在维萨利亚的那个人是马穆·法海因 |
[00:35] | He also thinks I’m in prison. | 他也以为我在监狱 |
[00:37] | – You better make him believe you got out.. – I need to see Mamud. | -你最好让他相信你出来了 -我要见马穆 |
[00:40] | Jack, Should we go? | 杰克 要行动吗 |
[00:41] | No, not until I have confirmation it’s Faheen. | 不 等我确认那人是法海因再说 |
[00:43] | Okay, that’s it. Everybody, go. | 就现在 行动吧 |
[00:47] | Sir, we have to talk about Ron Wieland. | 总统先生 我们得聊聊罗恩·维兰德的事 |
[00:50] | Does anybody know we have him sequestered? | 有人知道我们扣押他了吗 |
[00:52] | No, but pretty soon they gonna figure out | 没有 但是很快他们会意识到 |
[00:53] | the last person they did see him with was you. | 他们最后看到和他在一起的人是你 |
[00:56] | I have invoked executive privilege | 我已经行使行政特权 |
[00:58] | and have granted Sherry provisional security clearance. | 给予雪莉临时安全权限 |
[01:00] | Seems every time I turn around, | 身边总有人告诉我 |
[01:02] | somebody advises me to send you away. | 我不该把你留在身边 |
[01:04] | Why don’t you? | 那你怎么不照做呢 |
[01:06] | Because you may be able to get information that nobody else can. | 因为你可能有别人得不到的情报 |
[01:09] | Damm it! Just play it cool. | 该死 冷静点 |
[01:11] | Cool? We’re in a stolen car. | 怎么冷静 车都是偷来的 |
[01:14] | Step out of the car, please. And open the trunk. | 下车 把后备箱打开 |
[01:17] | – Oh, my God! – Carla! | -天呐 -卡拉 |
[01:19] | – Oh, my God! He killed her! – Put your hands behind your head. | -天呐 他杀了她 -把双手放头顶 |
[01:33] | – So whose car is it? – It’s her father’s. | -车是谁的 -她父亲的 |
[01:37] | – Did he give it to you? – Not exactly. | -他把车给你了 -不算是 |
[01:41] | – Then what, exactly? – We took it without permission. | -那到底是什么 -我们未经允许开走了 |
[01:46] | – You stole this car? – I can’t believe he killed her. | -你偷了这辆车 -无法相信他杀了她 |
[01:50] | Look, officer, Gary Matheson, the man Kim works for, | 听着 警官 加里·马西森 金的雇主 |
[01:54] | had beat his wife and was starting to hurt his daughter. | 一直打他的妻子 并且开始伤害他的女儿 |
[01:56] | Kim called me to help her get Megan away from this guy. | 金找我帮她带梅根远离这个男人 |
[01:59] | If that’s true, why didn’t you go to the police? | 如果是真的 你们为什么不去找警察 |
[02:02] | Why do I find you 20 miles outside of LA? | 为什么我在离洛杉矶32千米的地方找到你们 |
[02:08] | That’s what I thought. You have the right to remain silent. | 我就知道 你有权保持沉默 |
[02:11] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的每句话都将可能作为呈堂证供 |
[02:14] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[02:15] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[02:16] | one will be appointed for you by the court. | 法庭会为你指定一名律师 |
[02:19] | Do you understand these rights? | 你明白这些权利吗 |
[02:30] | Is it safe in here? | 这里安全吗 |
[02:33] | Just stay away from cordoned areas, you’ll be all right. | 只要远离隔离区 就没事 |
[02:35] | – This was the building that bombed this morning. – Yeah. | -这是今早发生爆炸的那栋楼 -是的 |
[02:40] | You got the rooms ready? | 房间准备好了 |
[02:42] | Yeah. They’re a little messed up, | 是的 还是有点乱 |
[02:43] | but thay’re good enough for interrogation. | 但是用来审讯没问题 |
[02:46] | How we doing here? | 情况怎样 |
[02:48] | Final tally… 30 dead, 17 wounded. | 最终统计 三十人死亡 十七人受伤 |
[02:52] | Davidorff and Lindauer are critical. | 大卫多夫和林道尔伤重 |
[02:55] | What about Paula? | 宝拉呢 |
[03:03] | Could you do me a favour and take them back to the rooms? | 你能不能帮我把他们带回房间去 |
[03:06] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[03:11] | Listen, can I talk to you alone? | 能和你单独聊聊吗 |
[03:14] | Stay with them. I’ll be there in a minute. | 跟着他们 我一会就去 |
[03:20] | Find anything new? | 有新发现吗 |
[03:22] | No, just what I told you on the phone. | 没有 就是我电话里和你说的 |
[03:25] | The two men are contradicting each other. | 这两个人的话自相矛盾 |
[03:27] | There’s definitely a tie to Syed Ali. | 绝对和赛伊德·阿里有关联 |
[03:30] | Looks more and more like Ali is at the centre of this thing. | 越来越觉得阿里是这次事件的核心 |
[03:32] | I just hope all this brings us closer to finding the nuke. | 我只希望这一切能让我们快点找到核弹 |
[03:35] | – Just tell me how hard I can push him. – Hard as you have to. | -我能对他施加多大的压力 -随便你 |
[03:38] | Stick bamboo shoots under their fingernails. | 指甲里插竹签 |
[03:40] | Get what they got. Time’s running out. | 得到他们所知道的 时间不多了 |
[03:48] | Call Henderson at FBI. | 打给联调局的亨德森 |
[03:50] | Set up a conference call with him and the Attorney General. | 安排一次他和司法部长的电话会议 |
[03:55] | – Lynne. You have a sec? – Sure, Roger. | -林恩 有空吗 -当然 罗杰 |
[04:04] | I understand that Sherry Palmer | 我知道雪莉·帕尔默 |
[04:07] | has been given provisional security clearance. | 得到了临时安全权限 |
[04:09] | Yes, that’s right. The president has invoked executive privilege. | 是的 没错 总统行使了行政特权 |
[04:14] | You OK with that? | 你没意见 |
[04:18] | – It’s different. – Yes, it is. | -今时不同往日了 -是 没错 |
[04:22] | So, you know I’ve weighed in about it. | 我已经考虑过了 |
[04:24] | And if I feel that she’s becoming a problem, | 如果我觉得她成为一个问题 |
[04:25] | I’ll let the president know. | 那我会告诉总统的 |
[04:29] | She’s his ex-wife. That’s a problem all by itself. | 她是他的前妻 这本身就是个问题 |
[04:33] | No. Sandra, thank you. I’ll get back with you. | 不 桑德拉 谢谢 我再打给你 |
[04:35] | – All right. – OK. | -好的 -好 |
[04:46] | – Tell me about Ron Wieland. – What about him? | -和我说说罗恩·维兰德 -说什么 |
[04:51] | I just got off the phone with Sandra Ivany at the network. | 我刚和广播公司的桑德拉·伊万尼通过电话 |
[04:56] | She said no one’s heard from him | 她说自从他今早见过你后 |
[04:58] | since he met with you this morning. | 就再没他的消息了 |
[05:04] | David? You didn’t detain him, did you? | 大卫 你没有拘留他吧 |
[05:08] | You are here today to help me, not question my judgment. | 你今天是来帮我的 不是来质疑我的判断 |
[05:12] | And I am trying to help. | 我在尽力帮忙呢 |
[05:15] | What’s going on with Wieland? | 维兰德出什么事了 |
[05:17] | – He was going to go public with a rumour. – About the bomb? | -他本来要公开散布谣言 -关于炸弹的 |
[05:21] | I cannot afford a panic. | 我不能允许公众恐慌发生 |
[05:25] | You… you can’t keep him locked up indefinitely. | 那你也不能无限期地关押他 |
[05:29] | People are already starting to ask questions. | 人们已经开始起疑了 |
[05:32] | We’re holding him at the OC. | 我们把他关在指挥中心了 |
[05:34] | When the crisis passes, I’ll let him go. | 危机结束后 我会放他走 |
[05:36] | Well, meanwhile you’ve got a problem. | 与此同时 你就有麻烦了 |
[05:39] | His disappearance could raise questions you don’t want to answer. | 他的失踪会引出你不想回答的问题 |
[05:42] | – I put Armus on it. – Apparently it hasn’t helped. | -我让阿莫斯来解决 -显然并没有帮助 |
[05:46] | – The word is getting out. – What do you suggest? | -现在流言四起 -你有什么建议 |
[05:52] | Give him an on-air exclusive when this is over. | 事情结束后让他做单独采访 |
[05:55] | I offered that to him. He didn’t want it. | 我和他提过 他不接收 |
[05:59] | Then let me talk to him. | 那让我和他说 |
[06:02] | David, one talent you know I have is dealing with the media. | 大卫 你知道我的特长就是和媒体打交道 |
[06:06] | And I know Ron. He likes me. | 而且我了解罗恩 他喜欢我 |
[06:13] | No. You’re here to gather information. | 不 你是来这里收集信息的 |
[06:15] | And to help. You said so yourself. | 是为了帮忙 你自己也这么说 |
[06:18] | And today you can’t afford to ignore that. | 如今你不能再忽略这一点了 |
[06:22] | Let me try talking to Ron. | 让我试着和罗恩谈谈 |
[06:29] | What would you say to him? | 你会和他说什么 |
[06:32] | I’ll make it worth his while not to say anything. | 我会确保他什么都不说 |
[06:39] | – Kim, I’m scared! – It’s OK, Megan. | -金 我很害怕 -没事的 梅根 |
[06:42] | You’re gonna be OK. It’s gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 会没事的 |
[06:45] | Where are you taking her? She can’t go back to LA. | 你要带她去哪里 她不能回洛杉矶 |
[06:49] | – Why not? – It’s not safe. | -为什么不能 -不安全 |
[06:56] | – Why didn’t you tell him? – My dad said not to tell anyone. | -怎么不告诉他 -爸爸说不能告诉任何人 |
[06:59] | He didn’t know you’d be charged with murder. | 他不知道你会被指控谋杀 |
[07:02] | – I’m gonna tell him, Kim. – No. You can’t. | -我要告诉他 金 -不行 别说 |
[07:04] | I’m telling you, Miguel, my dad said no one can know about this. | 听我说 米格尔 我爸说不能让别人知道 |
[07:08] | I think you should tell him who your dad is. | 我觉得你该告诉他你爸爸是谁 |
[07:11] | Let them call him. | 让他们打电话给他 |
[07:12] | Let your dad explain why we’re trying to get out of town. | 让你爸爸解释我们想要离开城市的原因 |
[07:17] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. | 过来 走吧 过来 |
[07:38] | Listen, my father works at CTU, | 听着 我爸在反恐组工作 |
[07:40] | the place that got bombed this morning. | 今天早上发生爆炸的地方 |
[07:42] | His name is Jack Bauer. Please call him. | 他的名字是杰克·鲍尔 给他打电话吧 |
[07:44] | He’ll explain why it’s not safe to be in LA today. | 他会解释为什么今天留在洛杉矶不安全 |
[07:48] | You can call your father after you’ve been processed. | 等你被处理后可以给你爸爸打电话 |
[07:50] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[08:00] | “Who are you working with in LA?” | “你在洛杉矶和谁合作” |
[08:09] | “I’m not going to give you any information.” | “我不会告诉你任何信息的” |
[08:24] | “It’s too late. Don’t waste your time. | “法海因说 太晚了 别浪费时间了 |
[08:27] | The operation will be done.” | 行动势在必得” |
[08:29] | – This is not working. – It will work. | -这行不通 -行得通 |
[08:32] | – I just need a little more time. – No, you’re done. | -我只是需要一点时间 -不 到此为止 |
[08:34] | – Jack, don’t do this! – On your feet. | -杰克 别这样 -站起来 |
[08:37] | – Happy playing, we’re going back. – Did he talk? | -玩得愉快 我们要回去了 -他说了吗 |
[08:40] | – No, he wouldn’t talk to her. – What we gonna do? | -没有 他不和她谈 -我们要怎么办 |
[08:42] | Have Division set up a white room. We’ll handle it in LA. | 让分局准备一间审讯室 我们在洛杉矶处理 |
[08:45] | Jack, wrong move. | 杰克 错误的决定 |
[08:47] | The deeper you bring him into the system, | 你越是带他深入系统内部 |
[08:48] | the more he’s gonna shut down. | 他就会越封闭自己 |
[08:50] | – We’ll see. – Rick, give me more time with him! | -到时就知道了 -里克 再给我点时间 |
[08:53] | You’ve had enough time. Make sure Faheen gets to the airport. | 给你时间够多了 确保把法海因弄到机场 |
[08:56] | – And you? – I’ll be right behind you. | -你呢 -我随后就到 |
[08:58] | Wait. You see what he’s doing? He doesn’t need me any more. | 等等 你明白他要做什么 他不需要我了 |
[09:00] | Jack, you can’t take her. | 杰克你不能带她走 |
[09:02] | I have a document signed by the president! He can’t do this! | 我有总统签署的文件 他不能这么做 |
[09:05] | Jack, I can’t. | 杰克 我不能这么做 |
[09:06] | My order is to stay with you and her. | 我的任务是守着你和她 |
[09:07] | Forget your orders. All they need is Faheen. | 别管你的任务了 他们只要法海因 |
[09:09] | Don’t push this, Jack. I can’t leave you alone with her. | 别任性 杰克 我不能让你单独和她一起 |
[09:12] | It’s got nothing to do with you, Rick. Back off. | 这事跟你没关系 里克 别插手 |
[09:14] | Step away from the car, Bauer. | 离开车子 鲍尔 |
[09:40] | Paul Koplin. Nice to meet you. | 保罗·柯普林 幸会 |
[09:43] | Hi. Thanks for coming. Come in. | 谢谢你能来 请进 |
[09:44] | No problem. I spoke to Ralph, | 别客气 我跟拉尔夫谈过 |
[09:47] | he told me what files we’re going to have to get into. | 他跟我说要查阅一些什么文件 |
[09:49] | The ones that linked Reza to this terrorist? | 把雷扎和恐怖分子关联起来的 |
[09:51] | Yes. That’s Syed Ali. | 是的 就是赛伊德·阿里 |
[09:54] | The company computer is networked into this house. | 公司的电脑跟这房子里的网络相连 |
[09:57] | I’ll have to hack some passwords. | 我需要黑几个密码 |
[09:59] | I assume you’re authorising me to do that. | 希望能得到你的允许 |
[10:02] | – Yeah. Yeah, of course. – Is this it? | -好的 当然 -是这个吗 |
[10:05] | I don’t know why they dragged my family in | 我不知道他们为什么在我妹妹结婚这天 |
[10:08] | for questioning on my sister’s wedding day. | 把我们一家搅进来盘问 |
[10:11] | I’m a little surprised about that, too, | 这一点我也有点吃惊 |
[10:12] | but it’s a whole new world out there now. | 但是现在的世界完全不一样了 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry about what happened, | 对于所出的事情我很遗憾 |
[10:22] | but as private investigators we’re required by law | 但是作为私人调查员 法律要求我们 |
[10:26] | to report any terrorist-related information | 要立刻向国安局汇报 |
[10:29] | to Homeland Security right off. | 所有与恐怖分子相关的信息 |
[10:34] | Here it is. I was able to accessed the monthly statements | 是这样的 我能进入月结账单 |
[10:38] | but I couldn’t get into any detailed records. | 但是没法查看具体账目 |
[10:40] | All right. Let’s see what we can do. | 好的 看看我们能做什么 |
[10:55] | Armus? Where are you going? | 阿莫斯 你要去哪 |
[10:58] | I’m taking Mrs. Palmer to one of the conference rooms. | 我要带帕尔默夫人去会议室 |
[11:02] | – Does she have clearance? – Excuse me. | -她有权限吗 -不好意思 |
[11:04] | But you don’t need to speak about me | 你们谈论我的时候 |
[11:07] | as if I weren’t here, Mr. Stanton. | 不用把我当空气 斯坦顿先生 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Palmer. Roger Stanton. | 抱歉 帕尔默夫人 我是罗杰·斯坦顿 |
[11:11] | I know who you are, Roger. | 我认识你 罗杰 |
[11:13] | It’s just a highly restricted area. | 只不过这是高级禁区 |
[11:16] | Yes, I know. However, I have been granted access. | 我知道 不过 我得到许可了 |
[11:21] | Why do you need to be here? | 您为何要到这里来 |
[11:23] | That you’ll have to ask the president. | 那你就该问总统了 |
[11:25] | – Armus. – Excuse me. | -阿莫斯 -失陪了 |
[11:29] | My apologies, Mrs. Palmer. | 抱歉 帕尔默夫人 |
[11:30] | It’s just we’re very careful about the flow of information today. | 我们对今天的信息流非常谨慎 |
[11:36] | There’s no need to apologise. | 不用道歉 |
[11:38] | I would assume that you’re careful | 在我看来 |
[11:39] | about the flow of information every day. | 你们对每天的信息流都很谨慎 |
[11:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | – Sherry Palmer. – Hello, Ron. | -雪莉·帕尔默 -你好 罗恩 |
[11:59] | Just when I thought this day couldn’t get any stranger. | 我还以为今天的意外也不过如此了 |
[12:03] | I can imagine you’re not happy about all of this. | 我能想象你对此事并不满意 |
[12:06] | I’d like to know what “This” Is. | 我想知道你说的”此事”是什么 |
[12:08] | I don’t exactly know myself. | 我自己也不太清楚 |
[12:12] | I don’t believe you, Sherry. | 我不信你 雪莉 |
[12:15] | But unless they kill me I’m gonna have the story of the year. | 除非他们杀了我 不然我会成为年度头条的 |
[12:20] | I was kidnapped by the leader of the free world. | 我竟然被自由世界的领袖绑架了 |
[12:22] | That’s not necessarily true, Ron. | 事实并非如此 罗恩 |
[12:25] | There actually has been precedent | 这种动用特权的行动 |
[12:27] | for this kind of executive action. | 以前也是有先例的 |
[12:30] | If you’re here to try to shut me up, you’re wasting your time. | 如果你是来让我闭嘴的 恐怕你白费时间了 |
[12:33] | I sensed I was onto something. | 我知道自己查到了一些事情 |
[12:34] | The fact that they locked me in here only confirms it. | 而他们把我关起的事实恰恰证实了这点 |
[12:39] | I’m coming out of here with a story. Deal with it. | 我从这走出去的时候会有新闻的 接招吧 |
[12:48] | – Mind if I sit down? – Of course not. | -介意我坐下吗 -当然不 |
[12:57] | We’d like to release you, Ron. | 我们愿意释放你 罗恩 |
[13:02] | And we will. | 我们也会这么做 |
[13:04] | But we need assurances you won’t go public | 但是我们需要你保证 |
[13:05] | with the rumour you threatened to broadcast. | 不会将你此前威胁着要散播的谣言公布出去 |
[13:09] | In return for what? | 拿什么交换呢 |
[13:11] | I get an exclusive with the president on some watered-down story? | 我能拿到总统毫无干货的独家报道 |
[13:15] | Not a watered-down story. Something else. | 不是毫无干货的 而是别的 |
[13:20] | You go out there, let everyone know that you are not missing. | 你站出来 让所有人知道你并没有失踪 |
[13:25] | Don’t say anything about this morning. | 绝口不提今早发生的事 |
[13:30] | The president will let you inside of the OC to report first-hand. | 总统会让你进入指挥中心报道第一手消息 |
[13:35] | No journalist has ever been inside there. | 从来没有记者进去过 |
[13:43] | Why did he send you down here to make this offer, Sherry? | 为什么他派你来谈这个交易 雪莉 |
[13:46] | In fact, what are you even doing | 事实上 你回到大卫·帕尔默 |
[13:47] | back inside David Palmer’s circle? | 小圈子里做什么呢 |
[13:51] | Take the deal, Ron. | 接受这个交易吧 罗恩 |
[13:56] | In a couple of hours they’ll brief you | 几小时之后 他们会把情况告诉你 |
[13:58] | and then you’ll know more than I do. | 到时候你知道的就比我多了 |
[15:09] | Hey! Guys, you need some help? | 伙计们 需要帮忙吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 需要 |
[15:35] | “The only way out of this is to cooperate with them.” | “逃脱的唯一方法就是跟他们合作” |
[15:43] | “Mamud, it does your case no good if you end up dead.” | “马穆 死在这对你的行动没有任何好处” |
[15:51] | “Think about it, Mamud. We’re on our way to Los Angeles.” | “想想吧 马穆 我们正在赶往洛杉矶” |
[16:01] | “I’m not afraid to die.” | “我不怕死” |
[16:40] | “How big is the bomb?” | “这个炸弹的规模有多大” |
[16:48] | “What time is it supposed to go off?” | “准备什么时间引爆” |
[16:59] | “You betrayed me. You betrayed us all. Traitor.” | “你背叛了我 背叛了我们 叛徒” |
[17:05] | Bring her back here now. | 把她带过来 |
[17:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | Nina. We are out of time. | 尼娜 我们没时间了 |
[17:21] | If you want to live through this, you gonna be straight with me. | 你要是想活命 就得跟我说实话 |
[17:24] | – When was this planned? – Six months before I was arrested. | -这事什么时候策划的 -我被捕前六个月 |
[17:28] | – And Faheen approached you? – Yes, but through an intermediary. | -法海因找你的 -是的 通过中间人 |
[17:32] | – He didn’t tell you about the nuke? – No. I told you. | -他没跟你说核武器 -不 我跟你说了 |
[17:34] | I didn’t know what the endgame was. | 我不知道结局是这样 |
[17:36] | I just knew it was something big. | 我只知道有大事情 |
[17:39] | – Is there another way around Faheen? – No. | -突破法海因还有别的办法吗 -没有 |
[17:47] | Is he really willing to die? | 他真的愿意送死吗 |
[17:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:06] | Jack, what are we gonna do? | 杰克 我们怎么办 |
[18:18] | Take her back. | 带她回去 |
[18:49] | I wouldn’t drive too long on that spare. | 别用那个备胎开太远的路 |
[18:50] | There’s not a lot of tread left. | 上面没有多少胎纹了 |
[18:53] | Yes. Thank you very much, sir. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[18:56] | Why not follow me to Ventura Boulevard? | 跟我一起去文图拉大道吧 |
[18:58] | – There’s a tire store there. – No, no, no. We’ll be fine. | -那有个轮胎店 -不用 没事的 |
[19:02] | All right. You’re all set. | 好吧 都修好了 |
[19:06] | – Here. Please. – Don’t worry about it. | -请收下 -不用客气 |
[19:08] | You know anybody who needs pool service, give ’em my card. | 要是有人需要泳池服务的话 把我名片给他 |
[19:11] | I work the whole valley, OK? | 我服务整个谷地 |
[19:12] | Of course, of course. | 好的 好的 |
[19:14] | – Thank you. Thank you, sir. – See ya! | -谢谢 谢谢先生 -再见 |
[19:26] | The kid said something about danger | 这个孩子说什么有危险 |
[19:28] | and need to stay out of Los Angeles. | 要离洛杉矶远一点 |
[19:30] | This one told me a similar story. Didn’t go any detail, though. | 这个也说了类似的 但没说细节 |
[19:33] | – Do you think it’s true? – No. I don’t think so. | -你觉得是真的吗 -不 我不认为 |
[19:36] | – What, then? – They’re telling stories. | -那是什么 -他们就是编故事 |
[19:38] | – Want me to call it in? – Listen. Wait until we get back, OK? | -需要我汇报吗 -等我们回去再说 |
[19:41] | – I’ll see you there. – Yeah. | -回头见 -好的 |
[19:46] | – Your friend’s got quite an imagination. – What did he say? | -你朋友还挺有想象力的 -他说什么了 |
[19:50] | The reason that you were leaving town | 你们今天逃跑的原因 |
[19:51] | because some bomb’s supposed to go off in LA today. | 是因为洛杉矶有炸弹要爆炸 |
[19:58] | So what you were talking back there when you said it wasn’t safe? | 你说不安全的时候是说这件事吗 |
[20:00] | Please, just call CTU and try and reach my dad. | 拜托 请给反恐组打电话 跟我爸联系 |
[20:04] | You need to get Megan, | 你们得带着梅根 |
[20:05] | the girl that was with us. Keep her out of the city. | 跟我们一起的那个小姑娘 让她远离城市 |
[20:19] | LA Dispatch, this is 621. | 洛杉矶分局 我是621 |
[20:21] | Put me through to Frank Reed over at FBI Local. | 请帮我接通当地联调局的弗兰克·里德 |
[20:24] | 621. I’ve been unable to reach anyone | 621 我已经有45分钟 |
[20:26] | at the FBI for the last 45 minutes. | 无法联系上联调局的人了 |
[20:28] | Unable to reach them? Why? | 无法联系 为什么 |
[20:30] | Lot of traffic on their lines for some reason. | 由于某些原因他们线路繁忙 |
[20:34] | All right. Just keep trying. Give me a call when you get through. | 继续联络 接通之后给我打个电话 |
[20:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:41] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:57] | – How did it go with Wieland? – He’s not gonna play ball. | -维兰德那边什么情况 -他不肯配合 |
[21:00] | He thinks he’s got the upper hand. | 他觉得自己占了上风 |
[21:03] | He knows we have to let him go eventually. | 他知道我们最终还是得放他走 |
[21:05] | Whether there’s a legal precedent for this or not, | 不论这事是否有合法先例 |
[21:07] | he has got one hell of a story. | 他已经手握重大新闻了 |
[21:09] | I’m so sorry, David. I thought I could charm him. | 我很抱歉 大卫 我以为我能说服他的 |
[21:15] | OK, Sherry. That’ll be all. | 好了 雪莉 就这样 |
[21:25] | David? | 大卫 |
[21:27] | Why are you treating me like this? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[21:29] | It’s not about you, Sherry. | 不是你的原因 雪莉 |
[21:32] | I just have more important things to deal with right now. | 我现在有更重要的事情办 |
[21:39] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:41] | you’ve always been able to forgive. | 你总是能原谅别人 |
[21:44] | Always given everyone a second chance, but not me. | 总是能给别人第二次机会 但对我不是 |
[21:57] | I came here today to tell you that you were right. | 我今天来是为了告诉你 你是对的 |
[22:03] | Right to kick me off the campaign, | 把我赶出竞选团队是对的 |
[22:07] | right to file for divorce. | 提出离婚也是对的 |
[22:11] | Where’s all this coming from? | 你怎么回事 |
[22:16] | A place of honesty, of realisation. | 我在其他地方感受到了诚信和个人价值 |
[22:23] | I was too caught up in the power. | 我以前太受困于权力了 |
[22:26] | – And you’re not now? – Of course. You know I love it. | -现在不是吗 -当然 你知道我爱权力 |
[22:30] | But now I am aware of what I can and can’t handle. | 但现在我明白哪些我能胜任 哪些不能 |
[22:35] | So what are you asking for? | 所以你还要什么 |
[22:42] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[22:44] | If what I bring to you can be useful, | 如果我给你的信息有用 |
[22:49] | then you can consider it the start of a new confidence. | 你就能再次开始培养对我的信心了 |
[22:54] | All right. But I promise you absolutely nothing in return. | 行 但我保证不会给你任何回报 |
[23:01] | OK. | 行 |
[24:52] | All right, there are the transaction records. | 这些是交易记录 |
[24:54] | On the week of the 23rd, | 23号那一周 |
[24:56] | Reza made four withdrawals | 雷扎从公司的委托账户中 |
[24:58] | from the company’s discretionary account. | 取了四次钱 |
[25:02] | $175,000, $150,000, $50,000, another $50,000… | 17.5万 15万 5万 又是5万 |
[25:06] | – That’s almost a half a million dollars. – Yeah. | -总共接近五十万美元了 -是啊 |
[25:09] | – What did he do with the money? – Let’s see. | -他把钱用在哪里了 -看吧 |
[25:14] | He wrote a check to Syed Ali | 他给赛伊德·阿里 |
[25:15] | for $475,000 | 开了一张47.5万美元的支票 |
[25:17] | in return for “Consulting services.” | 作为”咨询服务”的回报 |
[25:20] | So what? Maybe they were doing business. | 然后呢 也许他们是在做生意 |
[25:24] | Syed Ali’s only business is bankrolling terrorists. | 赛伊德·阿里专门给恐怖分子提供资金 |
[25:28] | What about my father? What’s his connection to all this? | 那我的父亲呢 他跟这件事有什么关系 |
[25:32] | Reza convinced CTU that your father authorised these transactions, | 雷扎让反恐局相信这些交易是你父亲授权的 |
[25:36] | or maybe he just did them on his own. I’m speculating. | 或者确实是他自己做的 我推测 |
[25:39] | My father is not involved in terrorism. | 我父亲和恐怖主义无关 |
[25:41] | The government made a mistake. | 是政府弄错了 |
[25:44] | We have to find it and clear him. | 我们得想办法证明他的清白 |
[25:48] | All right. Let’s try and get into his personal calendar. | 我试一下看能不能黑进他的个人日历 |
[25:53] | Let’s see what he did the days the checks were written. | 看看他那几天做了些什么 |
[25:56] | Fine. | 好的 |
[25:58] | OK. | 好了 |
[25:59] | Here’s your father’s schedule for that week. | 这是你父亲那周的行程表 |
[26:06] | – Nothing here, either. – Of course not. | -什么都没有 -当然没有 |
[26:09] | My father has nothing to do with any of this. | 我父亲和这些事没关系 |
[26:12] | Sorry, Paul, I shouldn’t have called you. | 对不起 保罗 我不该找你的 |
[26:14] | This is a waste of time. | 这就是浪费时间 |
[26:15] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[26:19] | There’s a file here in his personal directory | 他的通讯录里有个文件 |
[26:21] | that’s accessed almost daily. | 几乎每天都访问 |
[26:23] | It has a resource tab on it, which means it’s a government file. | 上面有个资源表 这说明这是政府文件 |
[26:28] | – My dad has government clients. – Whoa! | -我父亲有些政府的客户 -哇噢 |
[26:31] | – What? – It’s an auto-delete program. | -什么 -这是个自动删除的程序 |
[26:34] | – Can’t you do something? – Yeah, I’m trying. | -你有什么办法吗 -我正在尝试 |
[26:39] | – This can’t be right. – What? | -这不可能是真的 -什么 |
[26:42] | The data on this volume has a comsat grid. | 这些数据都连了卫星网 |
[26:45] | You see, these are addresses. CSG14877. | 这些都是地址 CSG14877 |
[26:48] | That’s an encoded coordinate. | 这是一个编了码的坐标 |
[26:50] | I don’t know what you’re getting at. | 我不明白是什么意思 |
[26:53] | The only people who have files like these | 只有拥有政府的安全权限的人 |
[26:55] | have government security clearance. | 才有可能掌控这些文件 |
[26:58] | – Why would my dad have that? – I don’t know. | -为什么我父亲会有 -我不知道 |
[27:09] | Why have I been kept waiting here like this? | 为什么我得一直在这里等 |
[27:12] | Sit down, please, Mr. Warner. | 请坐下 华纳先生 |
[27:14] | – I have some information. – Sit down! | -我有一些信息 -坐下 |
[27:35] | What information do you have? | 你有些什么信息 |
[27:38] | I’m not supposed to talk to anybody about this, | 我本不能向任何人提起的 |
[27:41] | but under the circumstances… | 但在这种情况下 |
[27:44] | I am a consultant for the CIA. | 我是中央情报局的情报员 |
[27:55] | There’s the contact code for my liaison. | 这里有我的联络编码 |
[27:57] | Call Langley, they’ll verify. | 打给中情局 他们会证实的 |
[28:07] | Why didn’t you tell me this at the house? | 你在家里怎么不告诉我 |
[28:09] | Come on. You know the drill. | 少来了 你知道的 |
[28:13] | I’m not supposed to talk to anyone about this without clearance. | 未经允许我不能和任何人提起这件事 |
[28:18] | What’s your I-3 protocol? | 你的I-3协议是什么 |
[28:21] | I was approached about five years ago | 因为我在全球范围内的投资 |
[28:24] | because of my international investment work. | 他们五年前找到了我 |
[28:29] | They asked me if I’d like to help my country and I said OK. | 问我是否愿意帮助国家 我说没问题 |
[28:36] | What do you do? | 你做些什么事 |
[28:38] | My corporation is used as a conduit | 利用我的公司 |
[28:43] | to pass information back and forth. | 来前后传递消息 |
[28:46] | – To whom? – I don’t know. | -给谁 -我不知道 |
[28:53] | That is the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[28:56] | Now you listen to me, Mr. Almeida. | 你给我听好 阿尔梅达先生 |
[28:59] | I am not an enemy of this country. | 我不是这个国家的敌人 |
[29:02] | I am a patriot. I love my country. | 我是爱国者 我爱我的国家 |
[29:06] | I don’t know any Syed Ali, | 我不认识什么赛伊德·阿里 |
[29:08] | nor why there is a record of me doing business with him. | 也不知道为什么有我和他做生意的记录 |
[29:13] | Well, | 好吧 |
[29:15] | if that’s true then you have nothing to worry about, do you? | 如果是真的你就没有什么好担心的 不是吗 |
[29:19] | But there is a connection between your company and Syed Ali. | 但你的公司的确和赛伊德·阿里有关联 |
[29:22] | And I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我会找出到底是什么的 |
[29:27] | So in the meantime, sit tight. I’m gonna check this out. | 现在请你坐好了 我去核实一下这个 |
[29:40] | – Kimberly Bauer? – Yes. We need to speak with his father Jack Bauer. | -金柏莉·鲍尔 -我们找杰克·鲍尔 |
[29:44] | He’s not here right now. What’s this about? | 他现在不在这里 有什么事吗 |
[29:46] | We have his daughter in custody. | 她女儿被拘留了 |
[29:47] | It’s important that we speak to him immediately. | 我们需要立刻联系他 |
[29:50] | Hold on. OK. Laurie, I need you to call downstairs… | 别挂 劳丽 我需要你给楼下打电话 |
[29:53] | George, Bob Warner just told me | 乔治 鲍勃·华纳刚刚告诉我 |
[29:56] | he does deliveries for the CIA. | 他是中情局的情报员 |
[29:59] | CIA? Did you check it out? | 中情局 你核实了吗 |
[30:01] | No. I was about to call his liaison, | 没有 我准备去核实 |
[30:03] | but it looks like he’s got a legitimate contact code. | 但看起来他的联络编码是真的 |
[30:12] | If that is the case, then Reza’s lying to us. | 如果是真的 那就是雷扎在骗我们了 |
[30:15] | I don’t know. I pushed Reza pretty hard. | 我不知道 我给了雷扎不少压力 |
[30:18] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他说的是真的 |
[30:20] | We have to push harder than usual today. | 我们今天要再多给点压力 |
[30:23] | So dig in and see what you can find out. Let me know. | 继续调查 看看能发现什么 记得告诉我 |
[30:26] | Mr. Mason? It’s the sheriff in Newhall. | 梅森先生 是纽霍尔的警长 |
[30:28] | They’re holding Kim Bauer. | 他们拘留了金·鲍尔 |
[30:30] | – Why? – She’s been charged with murder. | -为什么 -她被指控谋杀 |
[30:32] | Call Jack. | 打给杰克 |
[30:33] | This is George Mason. Who am I speaking to? | 我是乔治·梅森 你是谁 |
[30:45] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[30:46] | – Jack, it’s Michelle. – What? | -杰克 我是米歇尔 -怎么了 |
[30:49] | Listen, I don’t know how to tell you this but, | 我不知道怎么跟你说 但是 |
[30:51] | we’re on the line with the sheriff in Newhall. | 我们和纽霍尔的警长通过话了 |
[30:53] | – They’re holding your daughter Kim. – Holding her for what? | -他们拘留了你女儿金 -为什么 |
[30:55] | She’s being held on some criminal charges. | 她被指控犯罪 |
[30:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:00] | I have her on the second line. Should I patch her through? | 她在线上 需要我给你接通吗 |
[31:02] | Yes. Get Mason on this now. | 好的 叫梅森也接电话 |
[31:04] | I’m on with the precinct Jack. We’re working on it. | 我们正在处理这件事 杰克 |
[31:07] | George, honestly, there’s some kind of mistake. | 乔治 真的 绝对是弄错了 |
[31:08] | I need you to straighten it out and get Kim out of LA. | 我需要你帮我摆平这件事 让金离开洛杉矶 |
[31:11] | – I’ll take care of it. – Daddy? | -我会处理好的 -爸爸 |
[31:13] | Kim, what happened? | 金 怎么回事 |
[31:15] | I was leaving the city, like you said. | 我正准备离开这座城市的 |
[31:17] | I was with Megan and my boyfriend, Miguel. | 我跟梅根和我男朋友米格尔一起 |
[31:19] | And the CHP pulled us over for speeding. | 加州高速警察以超速逮捕了我们 |
[31:24] | They found a body in the trunk. Carla’s body. | 他们在车里发现了一具尸体 卡拉的尸体 |
[31:28] | – Carla? The woman you work for? – Yeah. | -卡拉 你的老板吗 -是的 |
[31:31] | We took her husband’s car. | 我们开的她丈夫的车 |
[31:33] | He must’ve done it this morning and put the body in the trunk. | 一定是他干的 然后把尸体丢在了车里 |
[31:36] | Oh, my God, help me. | 天啊 帮帮我 |
[31:38] | Just relax, we’re gonna straighten this out. | 没事的 我们会救你出来的 |
[31:40] | He beat her up. That’s why I needed to take Megan. | 他打她 所以我才带梅根走的 |
[31:43] | He was hurting her, too. | 他也打了梅根 |
[31:45] | CTU will send someone. They’ll get you out of there now. | 反恐局会派人来的 他们会马上救你出来 |
[31:49] | I don’t want them to send someone else. | 我不要他们派别人来 |
[31:52] | I want you to help me. Can’t you do that? | 我要你帮我 这都不行吗 |
[31:56] | They think I killed Carla, Dad. | 他们认为我杀了卡拉 爸 |
[32:03] | Dad, I need you here now. | 爸 我现在需要你来这里 |
[32:07] | Sweetheart, hold on for one second. | 亲爱的 等一会 |
[32:08] | Michelle, are you on the line? | 米歇尔 你还在吗 |
[32:09] | – Yeah. – What is Faheen saying now? | -在 -法海因现在说什么 |
[32:11] | Nina told him that US forces have been sent to his village, | 尼娜告诉他美国军队已经被派去他的村子了 |
[32:15] | that they’re rounding up his family, his cousins. | 他们正在找他的家人和表亲们 |
[32:18] | – Faheen didn’t believe her and called her a liar. – Dad? | -法海因不相信她 说她是骗子 -爸 |
[32:20] | Kim, hold on. | 金 等一下 |
[32:29] | She just told Faheen that she has the power to save them. | 她刚和法海因说她有能力救他们 |
[32:33] | – Dad? – Kim, hold on. What are they saying now? | -爸 -金 等等 他们现在在说什么 |
[32:43] | We can’t pick it up. The audio’s too low. | 我们接收不到 音频太小声 |
[32:45] | – Dad, are you there? – Yeah. Sweet heart, I’m still here. | -爸 你在听吗 -亲爱的 我还在听 |
[32:47] | George, I need you to help Kim now. | 乔治 我需要你现在去帮金 |
[32:49] | If you have to supersede local authority, do it. | 如果你要越过地方当局 就去做吧 |
[32:51] | – Just get her out of LA. – Done. | -只要把她带离洛杉矶就行了 -好 |
[32:56] | Nina, what did he tell you? | 尼娜 他和你说了什么 |
[33:01] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[33:02] | – No! She just slit his throat! – Hello? | -不 她划破了他的喉咙 -喂 |
[33:07] | I got her! Get him on the floor! | 我抓住她了 让他躺在地上 |
[33:08] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:09] | Get him on the floor! | 让他躺在地上 |
[33:11] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[33:14] | Can’t stop this. | 止不了血 |
[33:17] | Dad! | 爸 |
[33:20] | You got him? | 你救得了他吗 |
[33:22] | We’re losing him. | 救不了了 |
[33:23] | – Son of a bitch! – Dad, what’s happening? | -混蛋 -爸 到底出了什么事 |
[33:27] | – Jack… – Secure her! | -杰克 -把她抓起来 |
[33:30] | I know where the bomb is. | 我知道炸弹在哪 |
[33:32] | Take the plane to San Diego. | 把飞机开去圣地亚哥 |
[33:34] | I want civilian transport waiting for me to take me to Sao Paolo. | 准备民用飞机等着送我去圣保罗 |
[33:37] | I’ll tell you everything when we’re on the ground. | 着陆后 我会把所有的事都告诉你 |
[33:39] | – George, are you getting this? – Yeah, I am. | -乔治 这些你都听到了吗 -听到了 |
[33:42] | – He’s gone! – This is your call. | -他不行了 -现在由你决定 |
[33:44] | We run out of time. I don’t like being dicked around. | 我们没时间了 我不喜欢被人指手画脚 |
[33:47] | We can bring her into CTU and press her there. | 我们可以把她带去反恐组严刑拷问 |
[33:50] | No. It’ll take too long. Take her to San Diego. | 不 那样太久了 带她去圣地亚哥吧 |
[33:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[33:54] | – Tell the pilot to go to San Diego. – You got it. | -叫飞行员开去圣地亚哥 -好的 |
[33:59] | This is how this is gonna work. | 事情现在是这样 |
[34:01] | We’re gonna land, you’re gonna tell me where the bomb is. | 我们一着陆 你告诉我炸弹的下落 |
[34:03] | We’re gonna hold you until we get a result, you got that? | 在有结果之前 我们会扣押你 明白吗 |
[34:06] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:25] | Sir? I think I may have found something in the Faheen recordings. | 长官 我也许在法海因的录音上有所发现 |
[34:29] | – What’d it say? – A name. | -录音上说什么 -一个名字 |
[34:31] | Marko Khatami. Listen. | 马尔科·哈塔米 你听听 |
[34:35] | …Marko Khatami. | 马尔科·哈塔米 |
[34:39] | Did you try cross-referencing? | 你试过交叉对比吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah, he’s connected to Syed Ali. | 试过 他和赛伊德·阿里有联系 |
[34:56] | – Mr. Naiyeer? – What? | -纳耶尔先生 -什么 |
[34:59] | – Who’s Marko Khatami?! – I have no idea! | -马尔科·哈塔米是谁 -我不知道 |
[35:01] | Who is he?! | 他是谁 |
[35:02] | Get off! | 放开他 |
[35:08] | – Somebody help me. – You’re crazy! | -谁来帮帮忙 -你疯了 |
[35:13] | – You’re mad! – Just cool it! Cool down! | -你是疯子 -冷静点 冷静点 |
[35:19] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[35:28] | – Are we being released? – No. You’re being transferred. | -要释放我们了吗 -不是 要转移你们 |
[35:32] | – To where? – I don’t know. | -转移去哪 -我不知道 |
[35:34] | Someone from CTU called. | 反恐组的人打来电话 |
[35:37] | Said they were coming to pick you up and take over the case. | 说他们过来接你们 接手这件案子 |
[35:40] | What about Megan? You brought her back here, right? | 那梅根呢 你把她带回来这里了吧 |
[35:43] | – What’s gonna happen to her? – It’s none of your business. | -她会怎么样 -和你无关 |
[35:47] | You can’t take her back to LA! | 你不能把她带回洛杉矶 |
[35:56] | You listen to me. | 听好了 |
[35:59] | I checked you out. Your father does work for CTU. | 我查过你 你父亲的确是在反恐组工作 |
[36:02] | Now you tell me, what did he tell you would happen today in LA? | 你告诉我 他和你说洛杉矶今天会出什么事 |
[36:06] | I can’t say anything, but you can’t take Megan back. | 我什么也不能说 但是你不能带梅根回去 |
[36:11] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[36:22] | It’s a nuclear bomb. | 是核弹爆炸事件 |
[36:28] | The reason why they didn’t say anything | 他们之所以什么也没说 |
[36:29] | because they don’t want to start a panic. | 是因为他们不想引起恐慌 |
[36:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[37:00] | Were you be able to get anything else | 你在法海因的录音里 |
[37:01] | off the recording of Faheen? | 还听到别的信息吗 |
[37:02] | It’s 99% noise. | 99%都是噪音 |
[37:07] | – You OK? – Just running on empty. | -你没事吧 -只是饿着肚子 |
[37:13] | – Then why don’t you get something to eat? – No, I’m fine. | -不如你先去吃点东西吧 -我没事 |
[37:18] | Your neck’s bleeding here. | 你的脖子在流血 |
[37:23] | It’s somebody else’s blood. | 那是别人的血 |
[37:33] | Michelle, why don’t you take a few minutes, | 米歇尔 不如你先休息一会 |
[37:35] | get cleaned up and changed. You’ll feel better. | 去清洗一下 换身衣服 那样你会舒服点 |
[37:46] | We’re gonna survive this day. | 我们会熬过今天的 |
[37:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[37:53] | Come on, get changed. Come on. | 去吧 换身衣服 去吧 |
[38:07] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[38:12] | These are the updated guidelines | 这些是斯坦顿 |
[38:13] | Stanton sent to local law enforcement and the FBI. | 发给当地执法机关和联调局最新的指导方针 |
[38:19] | – I understand Sherry ran into Stanton. – I didn’t hear that. | -我知道雪莉遇到了斯坦顿 -这我没听说 |
[38:24] | Has he said anything to you about her being here? | 他有和你说起她在这里吗 |
[38:29] | I don’t think he’s very happy about it. | 我觉得他对此不太高兴 |
[38:32] | Do you have a problem with her? | 你对她有意见吗 |
[38:34] | I know you think she’s useful to you. | 我知道你认为她对你来说用处很大 |
[38:35] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[38:38] | I honestly welcome help wherever we can get it. | 说实话我接受任何我们能得到的帮忙 |
[38:41] | If you feel she performs a function here, then… | 如果你觉得她在这里能起到作用的话 |
[38:44] | Sir, you better come out here. | 总统先生 你最好出来一下 |
[38:45] | What is it, Mike? | 什么事 麦克 |
[38:52] | I’ve confirmed that there is an imminent threat | 我已经确认国家安全和公众安全 |
[38:55] | to national security and public safety. | 有一个迫在眉睫的威胁 |
[38:58] | While I cannot confirm the target or nature of the attack, | 在我无法确认目标或是袭击的性质 |
[39:01] | it may come from Middle Eastern terrorists, | 那也许是来自中东的恐怖分子 |
[39:04] | but it’s also indicated that mass terrorists group | 但同时也表明美国大规模的恐怖分子集团 |
[39:07] | – in the US may also be involved. – How did he get out? | -可能也有份参与 -他怎么出去的 |
[39:09] | What I find most troubling about this story | 此事件令我感到最不安的是 |
[39:12] | is that our president knows about this threat | 我们的总统知道此威胁的存在 |
[39:15] | and isn’t saying anything to the public. | 却对公众只字未提 |
[39:18] | – Who was controlling that room? – Armus. | -掌控那个房间的人是谁 -阿莫斯 |
[39:21] | I want to see him now. | 我现在就要见他 |
[39:29] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这样解释不通啊 |
[39:31] | If my father really does work for the government, | 如果我父亲真是为政府工作 |
[39:33] | which is impossible to believe, | 这一点都难以置信 |
[39:36] | wouldn’t he know if Reza did something illegal? | 难道他会不知道雷扎做了犯法的事吗 |
[39:39] | I would think so, especially if terrorism was involved. | 我也会这么认为 尤其是涉及到恐怖分子 |
[39:42] | And if he did know about Reza, what does that mean? | 如果他真知道雷扎所做的事 那意味着什么 |
[39:44] | Well, my guess is that your father was aware | 我猜如果你父亲知道 |
[39:47] | that Reza was involved in some kind of illegal activity. | 雷扎涉及某些非法活动 |
[39:50] | And he was monitoring him for some reason. | 而出于某种原因 他在监视他 |
[39:52] | But that doesn’t make sense either. | 但是这样也解释不通啊 |
[39:55] | My father would not let someone he was investigating marry Marie. | 我父亲绝对不会让玛丽嫁给他正在调查的人的 |
[39:58] | I mean, he got upset if anyone made any critical remark about Reza. | 如果任何人批评雷扎 他都会不开心 |
[40:03] | He treated him like a son. | 他待他如己出 |
[40:05] | I know Agent Almeida at CTU pretty well. | 我和反恐组的阿尔梅达特工很熟 |
[40:09] | I’ll give him a call and see if we could find out… | 我给他打个电话 看看我们能否查出… |
[40:33] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[40:50] | The Sunday before you killed my wife, | 你杀死我妻子的前一个星期 |
[40:54] | Teri and I went down to the boardwalk in Venice. | 我和特里去了威尼斯海滨路 |
[40:58] | Just watching all the rollerbladers and musicians, | 观赏那些轮滑爱好者和音乐家 |
[41:02] | laughing at the crazy people… | 嘲笑那些疯狂的人 |
[41:09] | Just spending time together. | 享受在一起的时光 |
[41:13] | And Teri sees this snow-cone stand. | 然后特里看到一个甜筒摊 |
[41:19] | She giggles like a kid, | 她傻笑得像个小孩子 |
[41:21] | she takes off running and she wants to get in line, | 她跑过去想要排队 |
[41:23] | she wants one. | 她想吃一个甜筒 |
[41:26] | I remember I was watching her, just… | 我记得我当时看着她 |
[41:31] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我无法自拔 |
[41:34] | She was talking with an old lady in line behind her. | 她当时在和排在她后面的一位老太太聊天 |
[41:37] | The two of them were laughing. | 她们俩都在笑 |
[41:40] | I remember thinking to myself “How the hell does she do that?” | 我记得我心想 她是怎么做到的 |
[41:44] | “How does she strike up a conversation | 她是怎么和一个完全陌生的人 |
[41:46] | with an absolute stranger?” And… | 聊起来的 然后 |
[41:49] | and they just started laughing | 她们开始大笑 |
[41:52] | like they’d been friends forever. | 好像她们一直都是好朋友一样 |
[41:57] | That’s a gift. | 那是一种天赋 |
[42:01] | I remember thinking “God, I wish I could do that.” | 我记得我在想 天呐 但愿我也能做到 |
[42:04] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[42:08] | That was Teri. | 那就是特里 |
[42:13] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[42:17] | That’s what you took from this world, Nina. | 而你把她从这世上夺走了 尼娜 |
[42:23] | That’s what you took from me and my daughter. | 把她从我和我女儿身边夺走了 |
[42:33] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想你知道这一点 |
[42:49] | We got a man down! | 这里有人员伤亡 |