时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | There are cabinet members who question whether you’re fit | 有内阁成员质疑你是否有能力继续担任 |
[00:17] | to continue as chief executive of this country. | 这个国家的领导人 |
[00:20] | Mr. President, we are invoking the 25th Amendment. | 总统先生 我们要行使第二十五修正案 |
[00:22] | I intend to show your erratic and | 我想强调的是从这次危机开始 |
[00:25] | irrational behaviour since the start of this crisis. | 你所表现的不稳定以及不理智行为 |
[00:28] | You see the results. The vote is against you. | 您看到结果了 投票反对你 |
[00:31] | Please remove yourself from the decision-making process. | 请退出所有决策环节 |
[00:34] | I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute | 我庄严宣誓我将忠诚履行 |
[00:37] | the office of the President of the United States, | 合众国总统职务 |
[00:39] | so help me God. | 上帝为证 |
[00:41] | I got a message that the president | 我刚得到条消息 总统一小时前 |
[00:42] | called off the military offensive over an hour ago. | 取消了军事打击 |
[00:45] | – Is it true? – Yes. | -是真的吗 -是 |
[00:47] | – You knew about it? – I did. | -你早就知道了 -没错 |
[00:48] | And you didn’t tell me. | 你却没告诉我 |
[00:49] | Why keep my people processing intel | 为什么行动已经取消 |
[00:51] | on an operation that’s been scrapped? | 你还让人继续处理相关情报 |
[00:53] | There’s a strong possibility | 因为有很大可能 |
[00:54] | the White House will reinstate the attack order. | 白宫会重启打击命令 |
[00:57] | – Dad? – Sweetheart. | -爸 -亲爱的 |
[00:59] | Tony told me you are alive. I’ve been trying to reach you. | 托尼说你还活着 我一直在联系你 |
[01:02] | Are you still at the sheriffs station? | 你还在警局吗 |
[01:03] | They’re taking me to the mathesons’ house | 他们现在带我去马西森家 |
[01:06] | to pack up my things. Glad you’re OK. | 去拿我的东西 你没事真好 |
[01:08] | Me too. | 你也是 |
[01:09] | – Have you got the audio file? – No. | -你们恢复音频文件了吗 -没有 |
[01:11] | What do you mean, no? Are you telling me there’s no audio file on that chip? | 什么意思 你们是说芯片上没有音频文件吗 |
[01:15] | If there were, they were destroyed when the chip was damaged. | 即使有 也在芯片被破坏的时候一起损坏了 |
[01:17] | Michelle traced the sequence | 米歇尔通过这段代码查到了一个黑客 |
[01:20] | to a hacker named Alex Hewitt. | 叫亚历克斯·休伊特 |
[01:21] | – You think this is the technician that created the Cyprus audio file? – Yes. | -就是他伪造了塞浦路斯录音吗 -是的 |
[01:26] | I’m checking up on a man who engineered the Cyprus recording for Kingsley. | 我正在调查为金斯利伪造塞浦路斯录音的人 |
[01:30] | Are you absolutely convinced that the Cyprus recording is forged? | 你确信塞浦路斯录音是伪造的吗 |
[01:34] | Yes, sir, without a doubt. | 是的 先生 毫无疑问 |
[01:38] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[01:52] | – Hewitt’s not here. – I’m not surprised. | -休伊特不在这里 -我并不惊讶 |
[01:55] | Check the garage, see if his car’s still here. | 去查查车库 看他的车还在不在 |
[02:21] | Even with the delay, | 就算耽误了一些时间 |
[02:22] | we predict we have not lost the element of surprise. | 我推测我们还是能突袭他们 |
[02:26] | As you can see here, sir, | 如您所见 长官 |
[02:27] | the primary targets are still relatively unguarded. | 主要目标的防御还相对松散 |
[02:30] | Resistance should be insignificant. | 抵抗力量应该不大 |
[02:33] | – When were these pictures taken? – Ten minutes ago, sir. | -照片什么时候拍的 -十分钟前 长官 |
[02:38] | Then we can proceed with the attack as planned. | 那我们可以依照计划进行打击 |
[02:41] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[02:54] | I need your key codes, sir. | 我需要您的密码 先生 |
[03:04] | How much longer will Prescott detain me? | 普莱斯考特还要关我到什么时候 |
[03:07] | Until after the press conference. | 到新闻发布会之后 |
[03:09] | In a couple of hours, | 几个小时内 |
[03:10] | he’s going to announce the US response to the bomb, | 他会宣布美国对核弹袭击的回应 |
[03:13] | and his ascension to the office. | 以及他就任总统的消息 |
[03:18] | Your key codes belong to President Prescott now. | 您的密码现在属于普莱斯考特总统了 |
[03:22] | It’s protocol. | 这是程序 |
[03:59] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[04:28] | Do you know why Chappelle called this meeting? | 知道查普尔为什么要开会吗 |
[04:30] | No, he just told everybody to save their work and get in here. | 不知道 他只是让所有人保存进度然后集合 |
[04:36] | This information you are about to receive is confidential. | 接下来这个情报是保密的 |
[04:38] | It’ll stay inside until it’s been made public, | 在公布之前只能内部宣布 |
[04:40] | which should be in the next few hours. | 几小时内会公布 |
[04:43] | The cabinet invoked the 25th | 内阁行使了第二十五修正案 |
[04:45] | Amendment and removed David Palmer from office. | 将大卫·帕尔默总统弹劾退位 |
[04:47] | – Jim Prescott is now the president. – Why? | -吉姆·普莱斯考特是现任总统 -为什么 |
[04:51] | That isn’t relevant to our charge. | 这和我们的职责没关系 |
[04:54] | Yes, it is, Ryan. | 有关系 莱恩 |
[04:55] | What’s your problem, Almeida? | 你有什么意见 阿尔梅达 |
[04:57] | We know Palmer was removed | 我们知道帕尔默被弹劾 |
[04:59] | cos he didn’t wanna go on with the bombings. | 是因为他不想进行轰炸 |
[05:01] | That makes what Bauer’s doing even more relevant. | 这使得鲍尔在做的事更加意义重大 |
[05:04] | Bauer has cried wolf twice already. He’s come up with nothing. | 鲍尔已经喊了两次狼来了 他毫无收获 |
[05:08] | I have an order from | 分局命令我 |
[05:09] | District that disallows any further resources | 严禁加派任何 |
[05:11] | from being expended on him. | 人手来协助他 |
[05:13] | Why is everybody so afraid to look at all the sides of this? | 为什么所有人都这么怕从其他角度看这个事件 |
[05:16] | What if Jack Bauer’s right? | 如果杰克·鲍尔是对的呢 |
[05:17] | What if that Cyprus recording was forged and | 如果塞浦路斯录音真的是伪造的 |
[05:19] | we’re about to bomb three innocent countries? | 而我们基于此要轰炸三个无辜的国家呢 |
[05:21] | You’re gonna tell me that’s not relevant? | 你还能说这没关系吗 |
[05:22] | Tony, let me first say that | 托尼 我先要说 |
[05:24] | your office has done a remarkable job today. | 你的组员今天的成果十分出众 |
[05:27] | There is no way the people on the Hill | 国会山上的人一定会 |
[05:29] | are not going to reward every one of you | 因你们对抗击危机所做的贡献 |
[05:30] | for your role in averting disaster. | 而嘉奖你们每一个人 |
[05:33] | – What does that have to do with anything? – Let me finish. | -这话有什么意义 -让我说完 |
[05:37] | The success of this office | 今天这个组的成功 |
[05:38] | today is due in large part to the technical team. | 主要功劳在于技术组 |
[05:41] | The same team that has concluded that the Cyprus audio | 同样也是技术组确认塞浦路斯录音 |
[05:45] | is an untreated, unforged original. | 是未经删减或篡改的原始录音 |
[05:48] | There comes a time when you have to let go. | 总有一刻你需要放弃 |
[05:51] | Not every hunch works out. | 不是每一个直觉都会成为真相 |
[05:55] | Bauer’s chasing a ghost. I can’t put it any simpler than that. | 鲍尔在捕风捉影 我说得不能再简洁了 |
[06:00] | That’s all. | 就是这些 |
[06:06] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[06:07] | I have to talk to one of Prescott’s staff. | 我得和普莱斯考特的幕僚成员通话 |
[06:10] | If Jack comes in with the evidence, | 如果杰克带着证据回来 |
[06:11] | we need somebody in place to take it to. | 我们需要那里有人接收这个证据 |
[06:14] | Be careful, Tony. | 小心行事 托尼 |
[06:15] | If Chappelle finds out you’re doing an end run… | 如果查普尔发现你瞒着他做这些 |
[06:19] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:27] | – The car is gone. – OK. | -车不见了 -好 |
[06:29] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[06:30] | Well there’s nothing left here. | 这里什么都没了 |
[06:31] | I’m sure Kingsley had his people take anything important. | 金斯利肯定让人带走了一切重要物品 |
[06:34] | – We gotta find Hewitt. Let’s go. – Stop right there! | -我们得找到休伊特 走 -站住 |
[06:39] | – Sit down! – Let go of me! | -坐下 -放开我 |
[06:42] | Don’t move. Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[06:45] | Who are you? Don’t look at her, look at me! Who are you? | 你是谁 别看她 看我 你是谁 |
[06:50] | – I’m nobody. – He’s my private bodyguard. | -谁都不是 -他是我的私人保镖 |
[06:53] | – Secret Service? – Ex. | -特勤局的吗 -前特勤局 |
[07:00] | – Mrs. Palmer. – Jack Bauer. | -帕尔默女士 -杰克·鲍尔 |
[07:04] | – Stand up. – Why? | -站起来 -为什么 |
[07:06] | – Stand up! – What are you gonna do to me? | -站起来 -你想怎么样 |
[07:08] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[07:11] | I’m not carrying any weapons. | 我没带武器 |
[07:16] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[07:32] | – Why are you here? – Trying to help David. | -你为什么在这里 -想帮大卫 |
[07:35] | You’re no longer part of his life. | 你已经不在他的生活中了 |
[07:37] | Don’t believe everything you read. | 别把你读到的所有照单全收 |
[07:39] | David’s asked me to pool my resources | 大卫让我发动力量 |
[07:41] | to see if I can find out who’s behind the bomb. | 看能不能查出是谁做的炸弹 |
[07:46] | – I don’t believe you. – I don’t care what you believe. | -我不相信你 -我不管你信不信 |
[07:57] | Do you know who did this? Who ransacked this place? | 你知道这是谁做的吗 是谁毁了这里 |
[08:01] | You must be here for the same reason I am. | 你和我来到这里的原因肯定一样 |
[08:03] | What reason would that be? | 是什么原因 |
[08:06] | – To find Alex Hewitt. – Why? | -找到亚历克斯·休伊特 -为什么 |
[08:09] | You must know. You’re here. | 你知道啊 你都在这里了 |
[08:12] | Why don’t you tell me? | 还是你告诉我吧 |
[08:13] | He created a recording that’s about to start a war. | 他创造了即将导致一场战争的录音 |
[08:28] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:29] | I don’t like the way this conversation is going. | 我不喜欢这场谈话的走向 |
[08:32] | How do you know about Cyprus audio? | 你是怎么知道塞浦路斯录音的 |
[08:33] | How dare you talk down to me! | 你怎么敢质问我 |
[08:36] | I am not a politician. I will not debate this with you. | 我不是政客 我不会就这件事跟你争论 |
[08:39] | Answer me. What do you know about the Cyprus recording? | 回答我 你对塞浦路斯录音了解多少 |
[08:43] | I know about it because | 我知道是因为 |
[08:44] | every expert in the government with priority clearance | 每个有优先权限的政府专家 |
[08:47] | has been working on it for six hours. I’ve got a lot of sources. | 都研究它六个小时了 我有很多消息源支持 |
[08:50] | What do you know about Alex Hewitt? | 你对亚历克斯·休伊特有什么了解 |
[08:52] | That he’s a freelance audio technician. | 我知道他是个自由音频技师 |
[08:56] | – Who does he work for? – A man named Peter Kingsley. | -他为谁工作 -一个叫彼得·金斯利的人 |
[08:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | Kingsley represents Caspian Sea oils interests that want the US | 金斯利代表了里海石油团体的利益 |
[09:04] | at war with the Middle East. | 他们希望美国和中东开战 |
[09:05] | Kingsley hired Hewitt to fabricate the Cyprus recording. | 金斯利雇了休伊特伪造了塞浦路斯录音 |
[09:09] | Mr. Bauer, I’ve walked the corridors of power my entire life. | 鲍尔先生 我一辈子都在权力场打拼 |
[09:12] | You’d be surprised how much | 如果你有交易筹码 |
[09:13] | information you can get if you have something to trade. | 你会被你能换到的情报量吓到 |
[09:18] | – What are you doing? – Take a seat. | -你干什么 -坐下 |
[09:23] | Take a seat! | 坐下 |
[09:40] | Come out! | 出来 |
[09:45] | Open the door slowly, | 慢慢把门打开 |
[09:46] | I wanna see both your hands! Now! Now! | 我要看到你的双手 现在 现在 |
[09:49] | Please don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[09:51] | – Get on the ground! – OK. OK. | -趴在地上 -好 好 |
[09:53] | Don’t move. Get on the ground! Who are you? | 不许动 趴在地上 你是谁 |
[09:57] | – Mrs. Palmer? – Alex. | -帕尔默女士 -亚历克斯 |
[09:58] | You said you would help me. Why does he have a gun? | 你说你会帮我的 为什么他拿着枪 |
[10:01] | – Shut up. Go sit with her. – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -闭嘴 跟她坐在一起 -我没做错什么 |
[10:04] | – Move! – You said you’d… | -快点 -你说过你… |
[10:06] | Shut up. Don’t say anything. He’s a federal agent. | 闭嘴 什么都别说 他是联邦探员 |
[10:09] | – Shut up. – I am not talking to you! | -闭嘴 -我没对你说话 |
[10:11] | – Shut up! – Don’t say anything, Alex. | -闭嘴 -什么都别说 亚历克斯 |
[10:13] | Alex, don’t say anything! | 亚历克斯 什么都别说 |
[10:17] | You’re gonna talk to me now. | 你现在老实交代 |
[10:34] | You took voice samples from three | 你从三位中东国家领导人那里取得了声音原音 |
[10:35] | leaders of three Middle Eastern countries and intercut them with Sayed Ali’s for the audio? | 并与赛伊德·阿里的混剪成了最后的录音吗 |
[10:39] | – I didn’t say that. – And Kingsley paid you. | -我没这么说 -金斯利给你钱 |
[10:41] | – No! – You’re a traitor. | -没有 -你是个叛国者 |
[10:43] | You know what they’ll do to you? | 你知道他们会把你怎么样吗 |
[10:45] | I’m not. I didn’t know, I swear. | 我不是 我不知道 我发誓 |
[10:47] | I told Mrs. Palmer. | 我告诉过帕尔默夫人 |
[10:48] | Get her in here. She’ll tell you. | 让她过来 她会告诉你的 |
[10:50] | Forget about her. She can’t help you. | 别管她了 她帮不了你 |
[10:52] | But if you tell me everything about the Cyprus audio, | 但如果你把塞浦路斯录音的事情和盘托出 |
[10:55] | I’ll do everything that I can. | 我会尽力帮你 |
[10:56] | I won’t say anything until I see a lawyer. | 我见到律师前什么也不会说的 |
[10:58] | I am your lawyer, son. | 孩子 我就是你的律师 |
[11:00] | Those people you were working for thought you’d die in the bomb blast. | 让你卖命的那些人以为你死在爆炸中了 |
[11:03] | They’re gonna keep coming after you. | 他们会一直追杀你 |
[11:05] | If you wanna stay alive, you’d better start telling me everything I need to know. | 如果你想活下去 快告诉我我想知道的一切 |
[11:09] | No, I only wanna talk to Mrs. Palmer. | 不 我只对帕尔默夫人说 |
[11:15] | Why her? | 为什么一定要是她 |
[11:17] | How’s she connected to this? | 她和这件事有什么关系 |
[11:19] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[11:20] | I just met her today. She called, said she could help me. | 我今天刚认识她 她打电话说她能帮我 |
[11:23] | I know who she is. She’s the president’s ex-wife. | 我知道她是谁 她是总统的前妻 |
[11:25] | She’s got connections high up. | 她在高层有很多关系 |
[11:28] | She can’t help you now, Alex. | 她现在帮不了你 亚历克斯 |
[11:32] | I’m the only one who can help you now. | 现在我是唯一能帮助你的人 |
[11:36] | I wanna to talk to her. | 我要和她说话 |
[11:43] | OK. Let me see what I can do. Give me your keys. | 好 我看看行不行 把钥匙给我 |
[11:48] | – Why? – Give me your keys. | -为什么 -把钥匙给我 |
[11:54] | – Which one of these locks this door? – This one. | -哪一把是这扇门的锁 -这把 |
[12:01] | Just step back. | 往后退 |
[12:13] | – What did he say? – Why are you here? | -他怎么说 -你为什么在这里 |
[12:16] | Please don’t tell me it’s to help the president. | 别告诉我是为了帮总统 |
[12:19] | All right. I came here to protect myself. | 好吧 我来是为了自保 |
[12:24] | Alex was paid by Kingsley to record certain conversations. | 亚历克斯受金斯利雇佣来录下一些谈话内容 |
[12:27] | Some of those were with me, they incriminate me. | 有一些是我的谈话内容 是我的罪证 |
[12:31] | So you know Peter Kingsley, you’re collaborating with him? | 那么你认识彼得·金斯利 你在和他合作 |
[12:33] | He assured me that the bomb would never go off. | 他向我保证炸弹不会爆炸 |
[12:37] | What were you thinking? What the hell were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 你到底怎么想的 |
[12:41] | – Who are you calling? – CTU. | -你在给谁打电话 -反恐组 |
[12:43] | I’m a sworn federal agent, Mrs. Palmer. | 我是一名宣誓过的联邦探员 帕尔默女士 |
[12:44] | You just confessed to a federal crime. | 你刚刚承认了联邦犯罪行为 |
[12:47] | I suggest you hang up that phone, Mr. Bauer. | 我建议你挂断电话 鲍尔先生 |
[12:49] | It’s Jack Bauer, I need to speak to Tony Almeida. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 我找托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[12:51] | I am the only one who can get Hewitt to cooperate. | 我是唯一能让休伊特合作的人 |
[12:54] | And for that, I’ll want full immunity from prosecution. | 作为交换 我要对起诉的完全豁免权 |
[12:59] | Now hang up the phone and I’ll tell you everything. | 把电话挂了 我全都告诉你 |
[13:03] | Jack, it’s Tony, what’s going on? | 杰克 我是托尼 什么事 |
[13:05] | Tony, I’m gonna have to get back to you. | 托尼 我等下再打给你 |
[13:12] | Start. | 说吧 |
[13:18] | – Start! – I wanted to bring down David’s presidency. | -快说 -我想搞垮大卫的总统职位 |
[13:22] | I was so angry with David for what he did to me. | 他对我做的事令我气愤万分 |
[13:26] | I worked tirelessly for years to put him into office. | 我辛勤工作了多年让他上任 |
[13:29] | I sacrificed everything. | 我牺牲了一切 |
[13:31] | My career, my family. David betrayed me. | 我的事业 我的家庭 大卫背叛了我 |
[13:36] | So you wanted revenge. What did Kingsley want? | 所以你的目的是报仇 金斯利的目的是什么 |
[13:41] | Money. | 金钱 |
[13:42] | A war in the Middle east would triple the value of his oil. | 中东战事会让他的石油价值翻三倍 |
[13:45] | So the only reason you’re here | 所以你在这里的唯一原因 |
[13:46] | is to make sure that no one can connect you to Kingsley. | 就是确保没人能把你和金斯利联系到一起 |
[13:48] | Yes, like I told you, I came to protect myself. | 对 我告诉你了 我来这里是保护自己 |
[13:52] | Look, Mr. Bauer, there’s | 听着 鲍尔先生 这件事 |
[13:53] | only one person you need to prosecute for this. | 你只需要起诉一个人 |
[13:56] | And that person is sitting in that room there. | 那个人正坐在那间屋子里 |
[13:59] | I want full immunity. | 我要完全豁免权 |
[14:03] | Otherwise, it’s just your word against mine. | 否则 只是你我各执一词 |
[14:27] | She’ll talk with you. | 她会和你谈 |
[14:36] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[14:37] | He said I’m in trouble. | 他说我惹上麻烦了 |
[14:38] | You told me that I would be OK. | 你说过我不会有事的 |
[14:39] | I know there’s been a little wrinkle, but we can fix that. | 我知道有些不顺利 但我们能解决 |
[14:44] | What do you think, Aaron? | 你怎么看 亚伦 |
[14:45] | You think I’m unfit to fulfil my duties as president? | 你认为我不能胜任总统一职吗 |
[14:50] | Sir, I’m under orders not to discuss this with you. | 长官 我受命不能与你讨论这个 |
[14:54] | Are you under orders not to listen? | 你也受命不能听吗 |
[14:58] | – No, sir. – Good. | -没有 长官 -很好 |
[15:02] | Then I’ll do all the talking. I assume you remember Jack Bauer. | 那我来说 我假设你还记得杰克·鲍尔 |
[15:07] | He believes the Cyprus recording, | 他相信塞浦路斯录音 |
[15:09] | the single piece of evidence that’s propelling us into this war | 将我们推向这场与中东的战争的 |
[15:11] | with the Middle East, was fabricated. | 唯一证据 是伪造的 |
[15:14] | I’ve been removed from office because I believe in Bauer. | 我被革职是因为我相信鲍尔 |
[15:19] | If it wasn’t for Jack, | 如果不是因为杰克 |
[15:21] | Los Angeles would be a killing field by now. | 洛杉矶如今已是一片杀戮 |
[15:24] | Still, Prescott and the cabinet | 但是普莱斯考特和内阁 |
[15:26] | refuse to believe that he might be right. | 拒绝相信他可能是对的 |
[15:31] | If Jack finds the evidence | 如果在飞机投弹后 |
[15:34] | after the planes have dropped their payloads, | 杰克发现证据 |
[15:36] | then it’ll be too late. | 那就太晚了 |
[15:38] | We will be at war against three innocent countries. | 我们会与三个无辜的国家交战 |
[15:43] | I’m sure if Jack Bauer finds evidence, | 我相信如果杰克·鲍尔找到证据 |
[15:45] | Vice President Prescott… | 普莱斯考特副总统一定会… |
[15:48] | I mean, the president, will recall the bombers. | 我是说 总统 一定会召回轰炸机 |
[15:56] | I thought you’re under orders not to speak to me here. | 我以为你受命不能和我讨论 |
[15:58] | I’m doing my best, sir. | 我尽力了 长官 |
[16:01] | – Your best would be to help me. – By doing what? | -尽力应该是帮我 -帮你做什么 |
[16:07] | I need to talk to Jack Bauer. | 我需要和杰克·鲍尔谈谈 |
[16:09] | Find out if he’s secured the evidence. | 弄清他是否找到证据了 |
[16:22] | If I remember correctly, you have a son in the Navy. | 如果我记得没错 你有个儿子是海军 |
[16:26] | Yes, sir, I do. | 是的 长官 |
[16:30] | It’s a fine thing to defend one’s country. You should be proud. | 保家卫国是件伟大的事 你应该感到骄傲 |
[16:36] | Let’s make sure the cause he’s fighting for is the just one. | 让我们确保他战斗的理由是正当的 |
[16:43] | Get me a sat phone. I need a secure line. | 给我找个卫星电话 我需要安全的专线 |
[16:49] | Carrie, I need you to put these in the overnight database. | 凯莉 我需要你把这些录入夜间数据库 |
[16:53] | Chappelle’s gonna need ’em for his morning briefing. | 夏普尔早间汇报时会需要这个 |
[16:55] | Why are you giving this to me? This is your situation report. | 你为什么要给我 这是你的情况报告 |
[16:58] | I’m on something else. | 我有别的事要做 |
[17:01] | What else? | 什么事 |
[17:04] | I don’t have to explain myself to you, Carrie. Just please, do it. | 我不需要对你解释 凯莉 照做就是 |
[17:08] | You do need to explain yourself | 你确实需要解释 |
[17:10] | cause I think you’re going behind Chappelle’s back, | 因为我认为你正瞒着夏普尔 |
[17:12] | trying to help Jack Bauer. | 想帮助杰克·鲍尔 |
[17:18] | Do you really wanna do this, Carrie? Come after me? | 你真想这样做吗 凯莉 找我的麻烦 |
[17:22] | Cause I’ve been letting you get away with a lot since you got here, | 因为自从你来这里我放过你很多回了 |
[17:25] | but if you want the gloves to come off, fine. | 但如果你想来真的 没问题 |
[17:31] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[17:33] | She’s asking me to take on some of her workload. | 她要我承担她的一部分工作量 |
[17:35] | I just wanna know why. | 我只是想知道原因 |
[17:38] | Why don’t you wanna tell her? | 你为什么不想告诉她 |
[17:44] | It’s none of her business, Tony. | 这与她无关 托尼 |
[17:47] | Look, just tell her, so we can get back to work here. | 告诉她 这样我们就能继续工作了 |
[17:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | District’s asked me to step | 分局要我作为 |
[17:56] | in as a liaison to facilitate the power shift. | 联络员协助权力交接 |
[17:59] | I’ll be on the phone for the next two hours. | 接下来两个小时我都要打电话 |
[18:03] | Sounds like a promotion. Congratulations. | 听起来像是晋升 恭喜 |
[18:11] | – You think she believed me? – No. | -你觉得她相信我吗 -不相信 |
[18:22] | Go over it again. Look, I need you to find it fast, | 再查一遍 我需要你尽快找到它 |
[18:26] | even if you need to pull agents who can help you. | 找其他探员帮你也行 |
[18:29] | This needs to take first priority. | 这件事有绝对优先权 |
[18:31] | Division’s breathing down my neck for some reason. | 不知为何分局在严密监控我 |
[18:35] | That’s something I just don’t need right now. | 我现在没空应付这个 |
[18:36] | Sure. I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会处理 |
[18:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:39] | – Mr. Chappelle. – Yes, Carrie? | -查普尔先生 -怎么了 凯莉 |
[18:42] | In my opinion, Tony Almeida’s not fit to run CTU. | 我认为 托尼·阿尔梅达不适合领导反恐组 |
[18:46] | – Why not? – He’s got Michelle working off book. | -为什么 -他让米歇尔私下工作 |
[18:50] | – Doing what? – I can’t say for sure. | -做什么 -我不确定 |
[18:52] | But I have a feeling the two of them are | 但我觉得他们俩 |
[18:54] | still trying to help Jack Bauer. | 仍在试图帮助杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[19:20] | Here you go, thanks. | 给你 谢谢 |
[19:23] | – Almeida. – Tony, it’s Jack. | -我是阿尔梅达 -托尼 我是杰克 |
[19:25] | Jack, what’s happening? | 杰克 发生什么了 |
[19:26] | Is the president still holding off on the attack? | 总统还在拖延攻击吗 |
[19:28] | No, things got much worse. | 不 事情变得更糟了 |
[19:30] | It’s not public yet, but Palmer’s been pulled. | 还没公开 不过帕尔默被革职了 |
[19:32] | What do you mean pulled? | 革职是什么意思 |
[19:33] | His cabinet invoked the 25th Amendment | 他的内阁行使了第二十五号修正案 |
[19:36] | because he wanted to wait for confirmation of the Cyprus recording. | 因为他想等到确认塞浦路斯录音的真实性 |
[19:39] | Prescott’s now president. | 现在普莱斯考特成了总统 |
[19:42] | I’m ready to bring you evidence | 我已经准备好给你 |
[19:43] | proves that the recording’s been forged. | 证明录音是伪造的证据 |
[19:44] | Are you telling me Prescott won’t even listen to it? | 你是说普莱斯考特不会理会吗 |
[19:46] | No, I’m telling you he won’t wait for it. | 不 我是说他不会等了 |
[19:48] | Jack, get me that evidence as quickly as possible, | 杰克 尽快把证据给我 |
[19:50] | and I’ll call Prescott with it. | 然后我会告诉普莱斯考特 |
[19:51] | Fine, you can start by sending a chopper to the address you gave me. | 好 你可以先派一架直升机到你给我的地址 |
[19:54] | – I got Hewitt. – Is he definitely the one that made the recording? | -休伊特在我手上 -确定是他伪造录音吗 |
[19:57] | – Yes, absolutely. – Will he testify? | -是的 确定 -他会作证吗 |
[20:02] | We’re working on it. | 我们在努力 |
[20:03] | All right, look, Jack, if I go to Chappelle and | 好吧 杰克 如果我去找查普尔 |
[20:05] | request a chopper for you, he’s just gonna deny it. | 要求派一架直升机给你 他只会拒绝 |
[20:07] | – He’s got orders from District. – Just deal with it, Tony. | -他从分局收到了命令 -想办法 托尼 |
[20:10] | We got bombers in the air right now. | 轰炸机已经升空了 |
[20:11] | Hewitt’s our only chance of stopping this thing, please. | 休伊特是阻止这事的唯一机会 拜托了 |
[20:14] | All right, I’ll do my best. | 好吧 我会尽力的 |
[20:15] | OK, thanks, Tony. | 好的 谢谢 托尼 |
[20:17] | I know, Alex. I understand your concern. | 我知道 亚历克斯 我理解你的顾虑 |
[20:20] | But the fact remains, we both made a mistake. | 但事实不会改变 我们都犯了错误 |
[20:24] | But we’re lucky because they need us. | 不过我们很幸运 因为他们需要我们 |
[20:27] | Any deal I make will include you, | 我谈成的协议都会包含你 |
[20:29] | and vice versa. Remember, we’re in this together. | 反之亦然 记住 我们共进退 |
[20:33] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[20:35] | Honey, I would never lie to you. | 亲爱的 我绝不会骗你 |
[20:38] | But you have to remember this one thing. | 但你得记住一件事 |
[20:40] | I am the only one looking after your interest. No one else. | 只有我在乎你的利益 没有别人了 |
[20:44] | I know how these things work. | 我知道这些事怎么办 |
[20:45] | Just do as I say, and it’ll all turn out well. | 照我说的做 一切都会没事的 |
[20:49] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[20:50] | Don’t worry about him. | 别担心他 |
[20:52] | I’ll handle Agent Bauer. He won’t be a problem. | 我来处理鲍尔探员 他不是问题 |
[20:55] | He’s very low on the food chain. | 他在食物链的底端 |
[20:59] | So, if I do this, you can keep me out of jail? | 如果我照做 你能保我不进监狱吗 |
[21:02] | Absolutely. You’ll be granted full immunity just like I promised. | 绝对没问题 我保证你会获得完全豁免权 |
[21:07] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[21:17] | All right, Jack, this is how it’s gonna work. | 好了 杰克 接下来这样 |
[21:19] | He’ll come in and he’ll testify. | 他会跟你去作证 |
[21:21] | He can demonstrate the technology in a matter of minutes. | 他只用几分钟就能展示用的技术 |
[21:28] | Good. The chopper’s on its way. | 很好 直升机快来了 |
[21:39] | You heard what Chappelle said. | 你听到夏普尔说的了 |
[21:41] | He won’t let us have a chopper if he knows it’s for Jack. | 如果知道是为了杰克 他不会批准直升机的 |
[21:44] | Yeah, but Jack’s got Hewitt, | 但休伊特在杰克手上 |
[21:45] | and Hewitt definitely made that recording. | 就是休伊特伪造的录音 |
[21:47] | – Now Chappelle can’t ignore that. – He can do whatever he wants. | -夏普尔不能忽略这个 -他想怎么做都行 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Mm-hm. OK. | 嗯 好的 |
[21:56] | Let me get back to you, Marc. | 我一会再打给你 马克 |
[21:59] | – What? – Jack Bauer just contacted us. | -怎么了 -杰克·鲍尔刚刚联系了我们 |
[22:01] | Really? Where is he? | 是吗 他在哪 |
[22:02] | – North Hollywood. – What’s he doing? | -北好莱坞 -他在干什么 |
[22:04] | He’s got the guy who forged the Cyprus recording | 他找到了伪造塞浦路斯录音的人 |
[22:06] | and he wants to bring him in. | 他想把他带来 |
[22:08] | Fine, let him. | 好 让他来 |
[22:09] | Ryan, he’s too far away. We need to send a chopper. | 莱恩 他离得太远了 我们得派直升机 |
[22:12] | We’ve been through this, Tony. I’m done with Bauer. | 我们谈过这个 托尼 我受够鲍尔了 |
[22:15] | He’s chasing a trail that leads nowhere. We’re onto other things. | 他在白费功夫 我们有其他事要做 |
[22:19] | Ryan, what could be more important than keeping the US | 莱恩 还有什么事比防止美国 |
[22:21] | from launching military strikes based on false information? | 因为错误的情报发起军事打击更重要吗 |
[22:25] | The thing is, Tony, you’ve been reassigned. | 问题是 托尼 你被调职了 |
[22:31] | Reassigned? Where? | 调职 去哪 |
[22:33] | I’ll let you know in a few days. For now, you can go home. | 过几天告诉你 现在你可以回家了 |
[22:37] | Ryan, you can’t reassign me now. | 莱恩 你不能现在调我走 |
[22:39] | This recording is real. We are going to war. | 录音是真的 我们要开战了 |
[22:43] | We need to prepare for domestic response. | 我们需要为国内的反应做准备 |
[22:45] | You have made yourself a liability I just can’t afford. | 你让自己变成了我承受不了的负担 |
[22:49] | You’ve got 15 minutes to clean out your desk and get out. | 给你15分钟收拾东西并离开 |
[23:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:30] | They took the disk that had my comb filter in. | 他们把我装有梳状滤波器的硬盘拿走了 |
[23:32] | I’ll need to rebuild that file to demonstrate the process. | 我需要重建文件才能展示过程 |
[23:38] | OK, the tarball has to decompress. It’ll take about 20 minutes. | 好了 打包文件需要解压 大概20分钟 |
[23:44] | – How’s it gonna work? – I want to make a recording for them. | -怎么展示 -我要给他们做一段录音 |
[23:46] | Right on the spot, shift it around, reframe segments. | 当场制作 各种调整 片段重组 |
[23:49] | It’ll have the same specs as Cyprus. It’ll blow their minds. | 它会和塞浦路斯的参数相同 他们会很惊讶 |
[23:55] | – Good. – And then I’m free to go, right? | -很好 -然后我就可以走了 对吗 |
[23:57] | That’s what she said. | 她是这样说的 |
[24:02] | Yes, you’ll be fine, Alex. | 对 你会没事的 亚历克斯 |
[24:06] | How come you’re being so nice all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然对我这么好 |
[24:08] | – What do you mean? – Ten minutes ago, it was all my fault, | -什么意思 -十分钟前 都是我的错 |
[24:10] | you… you called me a traitor, | 你说我是卖国贼 |
[24:12] | and now everything’s “Fine, Alex”? | 现在却成了”没事的 亚历克斯” |
[24:20] | – You guys are gonna screw me, aren’t you? – We won’t screw you. | -你们要整我 对吧 -我们不会整你 |
[24:23] | Yes you are. You two made a deal, you’re gonna hang me out. | 你们就是 你们达成了协议 要出卖我 |
[24:26] | Alex, calm down. We can’t hang you out. | 亚历克斯 冷静 我们不能出卖你 |
[24:29] | You have the proof. | 你有证据 |
[24:30] | – Without you, there is no deal. – Fine, then I want it in writing. | -没有你就没有协议 -好 那写下来 |
[24:33] | Why won’t you let me have an attorney? | 你为什么不让我找律师 |
[24:35] | Because we don’t have time. | 因为我们没时间了 |
[24:36] | Right now there are bombers in the air and | 轰炸机已经升空 |
[24:37] | they’re gonna start a war. | 他们要开战了 |
[24:38] | Alex, you’re gonna have to trust me on this. | 亚历克斯 你必须相信我 |
[24:40] | Why, why should I trust you? | 为什么 我为什么要相信你 |
[24:41] | Maybe he’s right, Jack. | 也许他是对的 杰克 |
[24:42] | Why don’t you have federal counsel meet us wherever we’re going? | 你为什么不安排联邦律师来见我们 |
[24:45] | – Excuse me? – It’s just one phone call. | -你说什么 -只需要打一通电话 |
[24:47] | That’s right. We want federal counsel. | 没错 我们想要联邦律师 |
[24:48] | No. I’m not trading with you, Alex. | 不 我不会和你讨价还价 亚历克斯 |
[24:52] | You’re gonna do your demonstration, | 你要演示过程 |
[24:54] | then I help you. That’s the deal. That’s it. | 然后我帮你 这就是协议 |
[25:01] | I wanna talk to you in private. | 我想私下和你谈 |
[25:02] | – What are you doing? – I want to talk to him. | -你想干什么 -我要跟他谈谈 |
[25:04] | – I told you I handled everything. – What are you afraid of? | -我跟你说过我来处理 -你在怕什么 |
[25:07] | He said I was the one who can make this happen. | 他说过我是唯一能搞定这事的人 |
[25:09] | I wanna talk to him alone. | 我想单独跟他谈一下 |
[25:10] | OK, all right, whatever you want. I’ll be over here. | 好吧 你想怎样都行 我到那边去 |
[25:25] | – What’s going on, Alex? – Is she trying to screw me or not? | -怎么了 亚历克斯 -她是不是想害我 |
[25:30] | No. She’s trying to help you. | 不 她想帮你 |
[25:32] | Why? I mean, she doesn’t even know me. | 为什么呢 我是说她甚至都不认识我 |
[25:36] | Maybe because she thinks you got tricked into doing something | 也许她觉得你被骗了 自己都不明白 |
[25:39] | you didn’t fully understand. | 自己在做什么 |
[25:41] | She wants to use her influence | 她想利用她对总统的影响力 |
[25:42] | with the president to try and help you. | 尽力帮你 |
[25:45] | – Because she thinks I’m innocent? – Yeah, maybe. | -因为她觉得我是无辜的 -也许吧 |
[25:50] | And I think she likes me. | 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[25:56] | I think she does. | 应该是 |
[26:26] | – Do you need any help? – No, it should only be one suitcase. | -要帮忙吗 -不用 应该就一个箱子 |
[26:32] | Take your time. I’ll be waiting in the car. | 慢慢收 我在车里等你 |
[26:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:11] | He just reassigned you? He didn’t give any explanation? | 他给你重新分配工作了 没给理由吗 |
[27:14] | Chappelle doesn’t want me in the job. | 查普尔不想我插手这事 |
[27:16] | He’s got his own people, and I’m not one of them. | 他有自己的人手 没算上我 |
[27:19] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[27:24] | Tony, it’s Satcom. | 托尼 是卫星电话 |
[27:29] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[27:30] | Is that Almeida? This is David Palmer. | 阿尔梅达吗 我是大卫·帕尔默 |
[27:32] | Mr. President, what can I do for you, sir? | 总统先生 有何吩咐 先生 |
[27:34] | I need to speak to Bauer. Can you now reach him? | 我要和鲍尔通话 你现在能找到他吗 |
[27:37] | – Can you hold on, sir? – For a moment. | -你能等一下吗 先生 -只有一会 |
[27:49] | – Yeah? – Jack, it’s Tony. | -喂 -杰克 我是托尼 |
[27:51] | I have President Palmer on the line. | 帕尔默总统在线上 |
[27:53] | OK, good. Patch him through. | 好的 接过来 |
[27:55] | How we doing on the chopper? | 直升机的事怎么样了 |
[27:57] | – I am working on it. – Work faster. | -我正在努力 -要快点 |
[27:59] | Here’s the President. | 总统的电话接过来了 |
[28:00] | Mr. President, I have Jack on the line. | 总统先生 杰克电话接通了 |
[28:02] | Jack, go ahead. | 杰克 你说吧 |
[28:04] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[28:06] | Jack, I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I’ve been unseated. | 杰克 不知道你听说了没 我被罢免了 |
[28:09] | Yes, I have. I’m sorry. | 是的 我听说了 抱歉 |
[28:10] | Where are you on your investigation of the Cyprus audio? | 塞浦路斯录音的调查进展如何 |
[28:13] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[28:13] | I can tell you for certain the Cyprus audio has been forged. | 我能肯定地跟你说塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[28:16] | I have in custody the man who engineered it. | 编造录音的人现在在我手上 |
[28:17] | I’m going to bring him in soon. | 我很快就把他带过去 |
[28:19] | We’ll patch him through to the White House | 我们把他转给白宫 |
[28:21] | and the department of defense, so he can testify. | 和国防部 这样他就能作证了 |
[28:22] | Meanwhile, CTU is trying to process everything they can on him. | 同时 反恐组会尽力帮他处理一切 |
[28:26] | Mr. President, there is something else though. | 总统先生 还有一件事 |
[28:30] | What? | 什么事 |
[28:32] | Your ex-wife, sir. Sherry, she’s here with me. | 是你前妻 先生 雪莉 他在我这里 |
[28:35] | How did that happen? | 怎么会呢 |
[28:39] | – Jack? – Yes, sir. | -杰克 -是 先生 |
[28:43] | – You can’t talk? – No, sir. | -你不方便说话吗 -是的 先生 |
[28:47] | Don’t trust her, Jack. Do you understand? | 不要相信她 杰克 你明白吗 |
[28:49] | Yes, Mr. President. | 明白 总统先生 |
[28:52] | – Let me talk to her. – He wants to talk with you. | -让我跟她说话 -他想跟你说话 |
[29:02] | – David? – What are you trying to do, Sherry? | -大卫 -你想干什么 雪莉 |
[29:04] | – I’m just trying to help you. – How can you help me? | -我只是想帮你 -你怎么帮我 |
[29:07] | If you wanted to help, you shouldn’t have lied to me. | 如果你想帮我就不该对我撒谎 |
[29:10] | That’s the problem, David. It’s not always about the truth. | 问题就在这儿 大卫 跟真相没关系 |
[29:14] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[29:16] | The truth is, the Cyprus recording was forged. | 真相就是 塞浦路斯录音是伪造的 |
[29:18] | The truth is you are right and they are wrong. | 真相就是 你是对的 他们是错的 |
[29:21] | The truth is, you’re trying to prevent an unnecessary war, | 真相就是 你要尽力阻止一场不必要的战争 |
[29:24] | and Jack Bauer and I are the only ones who can help you. | 我和杰克·鲍尔是唯一能帮助你的人 |
[29:29] | Stay out of his way, Sherry. | 不要干扰他 雪莉 |
[29:31] | All right. All right, David. | 好吧 好吧 大卫 |
[29:33] | Let me talk to Jack. | 让杰克接电话 |
[29:40] | Yes, Mr. President? | 是 总统先生 |
[29:42] | Jack, I need this man to come forward now. | 杰克 我要这个人现在就出来作证 |
[29:44] | – I understand, sir. – All right. Thank you. | -明白 先生 -好的 谢谢 |
[29:48] | – Tony, you still on the line? – I’m here. | -托尼 你还在听吗 -在 |
[29:51] | – Alex, how much time have we got? – About six minutes. | -亚历克斯 我们还要多久 -六分钟吧 |
[29:53] | – Tony, can you hear me? – Go ahead. | -托尼 你听得见吗 -说吧 |
[29:55] | – We need that chopper now. – Understand, you’ll have it. | -我们现在需要直升机 -收到 就到了 |
[29:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:07] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:20] | I’m still here at the Matheson house. | 我还在马西森家这里 |
[30:36] | – Where is it, sir? – Where is what? | -在哪里 先生 -什么在哪里 |
[30:40] | Please, David, don’t make me do this. | 拜托 大卫 别逼我 |
[30:45] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[31:06] | – Place Pierce under arrest. – Mike, don’t. | -逮捕皮尔斯 -麦克 不要 |
[31:10] | I coerced him into getting it for me. | 是我逼他给我电话的 |
[31:12] | You didn’t coerce anyone. | 你从不逼迫别人 |
[31:16] | Shame on you, for placing us both in this position. | 你真可耻 置我俩于此 |
[31:20] | It should be you putting yourself on the line. | 你该自己站出来的 |
[31:22] | But instead, Aaron did. | 但是亚伦却站了出来 |
[31:24] | I tried to be a friend to you, sir. | 我本想对你友好的 先生 |
[31:26] | I don’t want a friend! | 我不需要友好 |
[31:28] | I need someone to do the right thing. | 我需要能做出正确决定的人 |
[31:35] | I’m sorry, Aaron. | 抱歉 亚伦 |
[31:38] | There’s nothing to be sorry for, Mr. President. | 没什么好抱歉的 总统先生 |
[33:01] | Officer, is that you? | 警官 是你吗 |
[33:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:29] | – Dessler. – You ready? | -戴斯勒 -你好了吗 |
[33:32] | – Yeah. – All right, let’s go. | -好了 -好的 行动吧 |
[33:44] | – Yeah. – Sir, Rudin needs you. He’s in Holding Room 2. | -喂 -长官 卢丁找你 在拘留二室 |
[33:47] | – Tell him to call me. – The comm’s out in that room. | -让他给我打电话 -那个房间通讯坏了 |
[33:51] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好吧 我过去 |
[34:20] | Where’s Rudin? | 卢丁在哪儿 |
[34:32] | I got this. Go send that chopper to pick up Jack. | 我来处理 快去派直升机接杰克 |
[34:58] | – When are your people getting here? – Soon. | -你的人什么时候到 -快了 |
[35:03] | Listen, Jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[35:05] | it’s not just out of my own selfish | 我不是出于自私 |
[35:06] | desire that I’m trying to stay clean on all this. | 才想撇清这一切的 |
[35:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:10] | It wouldn’t be good for David’s presidency | 如果总统前妻跟这枚炸弹有牵连 |
[35:12] | if his ex-wife was implicated in this bomb. | 对总统也不好 |
[35:14] | So, now you care about his presidency? | 你现在在乎他的总统职责啦 |
[35:19] | In light of what’s happened today, | 考虑到现在发生的一切 |
[35:21] | my resentments seem obscenely petty. | 我对他的怨恨好像不值一提 |
[35:27] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我之前怎么想的 |
[35:30] | There’s something I haven’t told you yet about Mr. Palmer. | 关于帕尔默先生我还有一件事没告诉你 |
[35:34] | – Mr. Palmer? – Yes, Mr. Palmer. | -帕尔默先生 -是的 帕尔默先生 |
[35:38] | His cabinet invoked the 25th Amendment less than an hour ago. | 快一小时前他的内阁启动第二十五条修正案 |
[35:41] | – What? – Prescott’s president now. | -什么 -现在的总统是普莱斯考特 |
[35:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:48] | You got what you wanted. Yeah. | 如你所愿了 喂 |
[35:50] | It’s Tony. The chopper’s about to leave. | 我是托尼 直升机就要起飞了 |
[35:52] | ETA’s about 20 minutes. | 估计二十分钟后到达 |
[35:53] | – So, Chappelle’s on board with us? – Not exactly. | -查普尔同意了吗 -不确定 |
[35:57] | – What do you mean? – Look, Jack, it’s better if you don’t know. | -你什么意思 -杰克 你最好不要知道 |
[35:59] | Ok, fine. Tony, look, | 好吧 托尼 |
[36:01] | you are gonna have to get the Attorney General involved in this. | 你最好把司法部长找来 |
[36:03] | – What for? – Mrs. Palmer is gonna try and cut a deal. | -为什么 -帕尔默夫人有协议要谈 |
[36:06] | – A deal? – Hewitt’s testimony incriminates her. | -协议 -休伊特的证词显示她有罪 |
[36:08] | All right, I will make sure everthing is in place. | 好的 我会确保他到位 |
[36:09] | Yeah, things’ got to go like clockwork. | 要确保万无一失 |
[36:11] | – There’s no margin for error here. – Yeah, I know. | -这事不容出错 -好 我知道 |
[36:18] | What did you mean, “I was gonna try and cut a deal”? | 你说”我有协议要谈”是什么意思 |
[36:20] | I explained to you that | 我跟你解释过 |
[36:22] | Alex was not gonna say anything without my permission. | 未经我允许亚历克斯不会说一个字 |
[36:25] | Mrs. Palmer, all I care about right now | 帕尔默夫人 我现在关心的是 |
[36:27] | is that he convinces Prescott and the Joint Chiefs | 他能使普莱斯考特和参谋长联席会议相信 |
[36:29] | that he forged the Cyprus audio. | 他伪造了塞浦路斯录音 |
[36:31] | After that, you’re free to try and cut a deal you want. | 之后 你就可以去谈你要的协议了 |
[36:33] | No, that is not what we discussed. | 不 我们之前不是这么说的 |
[36:36] | – I’m sorry, that’s the way it is. – We’ll see about that. | -抱歉 就是这样了 -我们等着瞧 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Palmer, the conversations end here. | 帕尔默夫人 谈话到此结束 |
[36:42] | You don’t talk to him again, do you understand me? | 你不许再跟他说话 明白了吗 |
[36:47] | Don’t try me, Mrs. Palmer. | 别考验我的耐心 帕尔默夫人 |
[36:51] | Take a seat on the couch. | 坐到沙发上去 |
[37:50] | Kim? | 金 |
[37:55] | You know this is all your fault, don’t ya? | 你知道这都怪你 不是吗 |
[38:01] | Carla would probably still be alive if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 卡拉很可能就不会死 |
[38:05] | Probably. | 很可能 |
[38:14] | You think I wanted to hurt her? I didn’t. | 你以为我想伤害她吗 我不想的 |
[38:18] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[39:14] | CTU. Dessler. | 反恐部德斯勒 |
[39:15] | This is Kim Bauer. I need to speak to my father. | 我是金·鲍尔 我要找我爸爸 |
[39:17] | Kim, your Dad’s not here right now. | 金 你爸爸现在不在这里 |
[39:20] | Please find him. It’s an emergency. | 请帮我找到他 这里情况紧急 |
[39:22] | All right, hold on. | 好的 你等等 |
[39:34] | Yeah, Tony. | 喂 托尼 |
[39:34] | No Jack, it’s Michelle. Your daughter’s on the other line. | 不 杰克 我是米歇尔 你女儿电话 |
[39:37] | OK, fine. Put her through. | 好的 接过来 |
[39:40] | – OK, Kim, go ahead. – Dad. | -好了 金 说话吧 -爸爸 |
[39:43] | – Sweetheart, what’s wrong? – I’m at the Mathesons’ house. | -宝贝 怎么啦 -我在马西森家里 |
[39:46] | Gary was here. He has a gun. | 加里在这里 他有枪 |
[39:49] | He killed the officer that brought me here. | 他杀了带我来这里的那个警官 |
[39:52] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[39:53] | He’s passed out. I knocked him out. | 他晕过去了 我把他敲晕了 |
[39:56] | – OK, get out of the house. – What if I killed him? | -好 离开那里 -如果他死了我怎么办 |
[39:58] | It doesn’t matter. Just get out of the house now. | 没关系 快离开那里 |
[40:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[40:04] | Oh, God! No! | 天啊 不 |
[40:06] | – Kim, what’s going on? – He’s moving. | -金 怎么了 -他在动 |
[40:09] | – Grab his gun. – I’ve got it. | -拿他的枪 -我已经拿了 |
[40:16] | – Shoot him. – What? | -朝他开枪 -什么 |
[40:18] | – Shoot him. – I can’t. | -朝他开枪 -我不敢 |
[40:21] | Kim, I want you to point the gun at his chest | 金 我要你现在拿枪瞄准他的胸口 |
[40:23] | and pull the trigger now. | 然后扣动扳机 |
[40:24] | No, I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[40:27] | Kim, shoot him now! | 金 现在就朝他开枪 |
[40:30] | Kim. You little bitch. | 金 你个小婊子 |
[40:37] | Kim! Kim! | 金 金 |
[40:41] | – Kim, can you hear me? – Dad! | -金 你听得到吗 -爸爸 |
[40:44] | – Did you do it? – Yeah. | -你动手了吗 -是的 |
[40:50] | Again. I want you to shoot him again. | 再开一枪 我要你再朝他开一枪 |
[40:59] | Shoot him again now, Kim. | 现在再朝他开一枪 金 |
[41:02] | Shoot him again now! | 现在再开一枪 |
[41:33] | – Dad? – Is he dead? | -爸爸 -他死了吗 |
[41:36] | – Yeah. – OK, sweetheart, listen to me. | -是的 -好的 宝贝 听我说 |
[41:39] | I’ll send someone to pick you up now. | 我现在派人去接你 |
[41:40] | I want you to go downstairs and wait for him. Can you do that? | 我要你到楼下去等着 你能做到吗 |
[41:43] | – Yeah. – OK, baby, hurry. | -可以 -好的 宝贝 快点 |
[41:55] | Where you going, Alex? | 你要去哪里 亚历克斯 |
[41:56] | This is taking too long. I don’t trust you any more. | 这样太慢了 我不再相信你了 |
[41:57] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[41:58] | Everyone is looking to hunt you down: Kingsley, the government. | 每个人都在找你 金斯利 政府 |
[42:01] | We are the only one who can help you. | 我们是唯一可以帮你的人 |
[42:02] | Without us, you don’t stand a chance. | 要不是我们 你一点机会都没有 |
[42:09] | – Hello? – Kate, it’s Jack Bauer. | -喂 -凯特 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[42:12] | – Is everything all right? – No, it’s not. I need your help. | -你还好吗 -不好 我需要你的帮助 |
[42:14] | My daughter has been involved in a self-defense shooting, | 我女儿为了自卫卷进了枪击案 |
[42:16] | I think she’s in shock. | 我想她被吓到了 |
[42:17] | I need you to take the police officer that I left behind with you, | 我要你带上我留给你的那个警察 |
[42:20] | and go and pick her up and take her over to CTU. | 过去接上她 然后带她去反恐组 |
[42:23] | I’m sorry, Jack, I sent the officer home. | 对不起 杰克 我让那个警察回家了 |
[42:26] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[42:27] | – I don’t know what else to do. – I could do it. Go pick up Kim. | -那我该怎么办 -我可以啊 我去接金 |
[42:32] | – Can you? – Yeah. | -你行吗 -行 |
[42:33] | Ok, then please call the police and | 你给警局打电话 |
[42:35] | tell them to meet you at 12, Bluetree Drive. | 让他们在蓝树街十二号跟你接头 |
[42:37] | OK, it’s in your neighbourhood, do you know where it is? | 好 就在你家附近 你知道在哪儿吗 |
[42:39] | – Yeah. – OK. I’ll call CTU now. | -知道 -好 我现在给反恐组打电话 |
[42:41] | OK, I’ll leave right away. | 好 我马上出门 |
[42:42] | Please, Kate, hurry. | 拜托了 凯特 请尽快 |
[42:47] | – Get out of my way. – No. | -让开 -不 |
[42:49] | Alex, get back to work! Sherry, stay away from him! | 亚历克斯 回去工作 雪莉 别干扰他 |
[42:53] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[42:53] | I need to speak to Tony Almeida and Michelle Dessler immediately. | 立刻帮我接托尼·阿尔梅达和米歇尔·德斯勒 |
[42:56] | – Is it an emergency? – Yes, it’s an emergency. | -情况紧急吗 -是 情况紧急 |
[43:00] | Alex, you… | 亚历克斯 你 |
[43:09] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[43:13] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[43:18] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |