时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | How long will Prescott detain me? | 普莱斯考特还要关我到什么时候 |
[00:16] | Until after the press conference. | 到新闻发布会之后 |
[00:17] | In two hours he’ll announce our response | 两个小时内他会宣布美国对核弹袭击的回应 |
[00:20] | to the bomb and his ascension to president. | 以及他就任总统的消息 |
[00:24] | I’ve done with Bauer. He’s chasing a trail that leads nowhere. | 我受够鲍尔了 他在白费功夫 |
[00:27] | We’re onto other things. You’ve been reassigned. | 我们有其他事要做 你被调职了 |
[00:30] | You can’t reassign me now. | 你不能现在调我走 |
[00:32] | You have made yourself a liability I can’t afford. | 你让自己变成了我承受不了的负担 |
[00:38] | This is Kim Bauer. I need my dad. | 我是金·鲍尔 我要找我爸爸 |
[00:39] | – What’s wrong? – I’m at the Mathesons’ house. | -宝贝 怎么啦 -我在马西森家里 |
[00:42] | Gary’s here. He has a gun. | 加里在这里 他有枪 |
[00:44] | He killed the policeman that brought me. | 他杀了带我来这里的那个警官 |
[00:47] | I want you to point the gun at his chest | 我要你现在拿枪瞄准他的胸口 |
[00:48] | and pull the trigger now. | 然后扣动扳机 |
[00:52] | – Is he dead? – Yeah. | -他死了吗 -是的 |
[00:53] | I’ll send someone to pick you up. | 我现在派人去接你 |
[00:55] | Go downstairs and wait for them. | 到楼下去等着 |
[00:56] | – Can you do that? – Yeah. | -你能做到吗 –可以 |
[00:59] | Mr. President, I can tell you for certain the Cyprus audio has been forged. | 总统先生 我确定塞浦路斯录音是被伪造的 |
[01:02] | I have in custody the man who engineered it. | 编造录音的人现在在我手上 |
[01:04] | I’ll bring him in soon. | 我很快就把他带过去 |
[01:06] | How’s it gonna work? | 怎么展示 |
[01:06] | I’ll make a recording for them, on the spot. | 我要给他们做一段录音 当场制作 |
[01:09] | Shift it around, reframe segments, | 调整一下 片段重组 |
[01:11] | same specs as Cyprus. | 和塞浦路斯的参数相同 |
[01:12] | – Where are you going? – This is taking too long. | -你要去哪里 -这样太慢了 |
[01:14] | I don’t trust you any more. | 我不再相信你了 |
[01:15] | We’re the only ones who can help you. | 我们是唯一可以帮你的人了 |
[01:16] | Without us, you don’t stand a chance. | 没有我们 你一点机会都没有 |
[01:20] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[01:28] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:41] | How’s Chappelle doing? | 查普尔怎么样 |
[01:42] | Still unconscious, but he’s starting to stir. | 还在昏迷中 但是他已经开始颤抖了 |
[01:45] | The drug I gave him is short-acting. | 我给他的药药效很短 |
[01:46] | He may need more. | 他还需要更多的药 |
[01:48] | How long can you keep pumping him full? | 你能让他保持昏迷多久 |
[01:50] | We only have to keep him on ice long enough for Jack to deliver Hewitt. | 只要等杰克把休伊特送来了就行 |
[01:54] | How are we coming on the chopper? | 直升机的事怎么样了 |
[01:55] | It should land at Hewitt’s in ten minutes. | 十分钟内就该到达休伊特家了 |
[01:57] | – We should have him here in half an hour. – Good. | -一个半小时之内就能把他带来 -很好 |
[02:00] | Is Carrie asking about Chappelle? | 凯莉问起查普尔的事了吗 |
[02:02] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[02:03] | Image processing should keep her busy for a while. | 图像处理会让她忙上一段时间 |
[02:06] | Excuse me, Mr. Almeida? | 打扰一下 阿尔梅达先生 |
[02:09] | Brad Hammond from Division wants Mr. Chappelle. | 分局的布拉德·汉蒙德想找到查普尔先生 |
[02:11] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[02:13] | No, I’ll take it. | 交给我吧 |
[02:16] | This is Tony Almeida. How can I help you, sir? | 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[02:18] | – Where’s Ryan? – Uh, I’m not sure. | -莱恩人呢 -我不清楚 |
[02:21] | His office says he arrived at CTU three hours ago. | 办公室的人说他三小时之前就到反恐组了 |
[02:24] | – None of your people can find him. – He must have stepped out. | -没有人找到他 -他肯定是出去了 |
[02:27] | He didn’t log out. Did he say where he was going? | 没有他出门的记录 他有说过要去哪吗 |
[02:31] | Not to me, sir, but I’ll let you know as soon as I find him. | 没跟我说过 我找到他会立刻告诉您的 |
[02:34] | No, Mr. Almeida, you’ll tell me what’s going on over there. | 不 阿尔梅达先生 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[02:37] | I know Ryan Chappelle was going to assess the situation. | 我知道莱恩·查普尔要做情况评估 |
[02:41] | I cannot think why | 我想不出他为什么 |
[02:42] | he would be out of contact during a national crisis. | 要在国家危机的时候失去联系 |
[02:45] | Mr. Hammond, | 汉蒙德先生 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry, I’ve told you all that I know, sir. | 抱歉 我所知道的情况已经全部告诉您了 |
[02:48] | I’ll make sure Ryan calls when he returns. | 等莱恩回来一定让他联系您 |
[02:51] | – You do that. – Thank you, sir. | -就这样吧 -谢谢 先生 |
[02:57] | – What’s goin’ on? – Division knows something’s up. | -怎么样 -分局知道出事了 |
[03:00] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[03:02] | Well, we got to get Alex Hewitt here as quickly as possible. | 我们要尽快把亚历克斯·休伊特带过来 |
[03:08] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[03:19] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[03:25] | Alex, if you don’t come with me, | 亚历克斯 如果你不跟我走的话 |
[03:26] | Kingsley will kill you. You know that! | 金斯利会杀了你的 你知道的 |
[03:34] | I just did what they told me. | 我只是按他们说的做 |
[03:36] | I didn’t know what was gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[03:44] | Your only way outta this is to let me take you into CTU. | 你唯一的出路就是让我把你带回反恐组 |
[03:48] | You can cut a deal, testify! | 你可以和当局做笔交易 出来作证 |
[03:53] | Alex, you’re gonna have to trust me! | 亚历克斯 你必须要相信我 |
[03:59] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[04:19] | Alex! Stop running! | 亚历克斯 别跑了 |
[04:30] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[04:33] | Alex, listen to me. | 亚历克斯 听我说 |
[04:35] | A chopper’s on its way to take us to CTU, | 接我们去反恐组的直升机马上就到 |
[04:37] | where no one can hurt you. | 那里没人会伤害你 |
[04:40] | Please, Alex. Help me stop this war | 求你了 亚历克斯 帮我结束这张战争 |
[04:42] | and I will help you stay alive, I promise. | 我会保护你安然无恙的 我保证 |
[04:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[04:49] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[04:51] | Stop, damn it! | 停下 妈的 |
[05:22] | I know the oil stocks closed | 我知道昨天港股市场 |
[05:24] | high in Hong Kong last night, Max, but remember, | 石油股票涨停了 马克斯 但是记住 |
[05:27] | once the president announces the war, | 一旦总统宣布战争开始 |
[05:29] | the margins will change dramatically. | 市场马上就会急剧变化 |
[05:31] | Prices will spike immediately. | 价格会立刻上升 |
[05:33] | It’s still worth acquiring any available shares. | 但是仍然值得购入所有可购股票 |
[05:36] | – Do we still have our problem? – That’ll be taken care of. | -我们的问题处理了吗 -会处理好的 |
[05:39] | – This must go smoothly. – Max, don’t worry about it. | -一定要干净利落 -马克斯 放心吧 |
[05:42] | – I have to go. – OK. | -我要挂了 -好的 |
[05:47] | – What’d you get? – All the recordings and data. | -找到了什么 -所有的录音和数据 |
[05:51] | But no Hewitt? | 但是没有休伊特 |
[05:54] | We got there as soon as we could, but I had no lead time. | 我们尽快赶到 但是我没有时间 |
[05:57] | Remember, everything, including Hewitt, | 记住 所有东西 包括休伊特 |
[05:59] | was meant to have been vaporised last night. | 昨天晚上都应该消失 |
[06:02] | I won’t let some pimply-faced | 我不想让那群满脸包的技术宅 |
[06:03] | techie ruin everything that we’ve planned. | 毁了我们的计划 |
[06:06] | If he gets brought in and testifies, | 如果他被带回去做了证 |
[06:08] | there’s gonna be no place for any of us to hide. | 我们就无处可逃了 |
[06:15] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[07:06] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[07:08] | There’s nowhere left to run. It’s over. | 你没地方可去了 结束了 |
[07:15] | All right. You… you promise I’ll be safe? | 好吧 你能保证我是安全的吗 |
[07:19] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[07:24] | Alex, drop the gun! Drop the gun! | 亚历克斯 把枪放下 放下 |
[07:29] | If you try to shoot me, | 如果你对我开枪 |
[07:30] | I will have to shoot you back, and I promise I won’t miss. | 我也对你打回去 而且我肯定不会打偏 |
[07:33] | And I don’t wanna do that. | 而我不想这么做 |
[07:37] | I can’t stop this war without you, | 没有你 我们无法阻止这场战争 |
[07:39] | Alex. Please, drop the gun. | 亚历克斯 拜托把枪放下 |
[07:41] | Please, drop the gun. | 拜托了 把枪放下 |
[07:44] | Alex, you’re a smart guy. Think this through. | 亚历克斯 你是个聪明人 好好想想吧 |
[07:47] | I am the only guy that can get you through this alive. | 我是唯一一个能帮你活着度过这一切的人 |
[07:50] | Please, drop the gun. | 拜托了 把枪放下 |
[07:54] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[08:02] | – Alex… – You shot me! | -亚历克斯 -你打伤了我 |
[08:05] | – You shot me! – It’s gonna be all right. | -你打伤了我 -会没事的 |
[08:08] | No! | 不 |
[08:16] | Alex, Alex… Can you hear me? | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 你能听到吗 |
[08:20] | OK, stay calm. Don’t move. You’re gonna be all right. | 冷静点 别动 你会没事的 |
[08:23] | Just don’t move. | 千万别动 |
[08:24] | – What happened? – You fell. | -怎么回事 -你摔下来了 |
[08:31] | Alex, stay with me. | 亚历克斯 听我说 |
[08:33] | I want you to keep your eyes open, OK? | 一定要睁着眼睛 好吗 |
[08:35] | Just keep your eyes open. OK… | 把眼睛睁开 好的 |
[08:42] | You’re OK. | 没事 |
[08:43] | The bullet didn’t hit an artery. The chopper should be here soon. | 子弹没有伤到动脉 直升机马上就到了 |
[08:46] | – You’re not gonna bleed to death. – It really hurts. | -你不会因为出血过多而死的 -好疼 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna get you something | 只要我们一上直升机 |
[08:50] | for the pain as soon as we get on the chopper. | 我马上帮你找东西止疼 |
[08:57] | Is there any other part of your body | 你全身上下除了腿 |
[08:59] | besides your leg that still hurts? | 还有什么地方疼吗 |
[09:02] | No, not really. | 没 没有了 |
[09:05] | OK, good. It looks like you got lucky. You’re gonna be fine. | 好的 看起来你很幸运 你会没事的 |
[09:11] | My head… feels wet. | 我的头 好像湿了 |
[09:16] | Just relax. Try and relax. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[09:26] | Just put your head down. | 把头放下来 |
[09:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[09:51] | I gotta make a phone call, OK? | 我打个电话 好吗 |
[09:52] | I’m not goin’ anywhere. Stay with me. | 我哪都不去 坚持住 |
[10:00] | Come on. | 快接啊 |
[10:05] | Almeida. | 我是阿尔梅达 |
[10:06] | It’s Jack. Hewitt’s been hurt. | 我是杰克 休伊特受伤了 |
[10:07] | I need medical assistance on the roof now. | 我现在在屋顶需要紧急医疗救助 |
[10:11] | There’s no EMT on the chopper, | 直升机上没有医疗人员 |
[10:12] | but there’s a med kit. Can you handle it? | 但是有急救箱 你可以吗 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. I hope so. Look, I gotta get back to this. | 我不知道 希望吧 我要挂了 |
[10:18] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[10:19] | You may not be able to contact me after this. | 这之后你可能联系不到我了 |
[10:22] | – Why? – Chappelle became a problem. | -为什么 -查普尔找我麻烦 |
[10:25] | I had to take him out of play, and they’re onto me. | 我把他麻晕了 他们盯上我了 |
[10:28] | – So it’s only a matter of time before they take me out. – Who do I contact if I need help? | -他们马上就会带我走的 -我该找谁帮忙 |
[10:32] | I’m sending Michelle out to the filed to set up an off-site station. | 我派米歇尔去外面建立一个区外站点 |
[10:35] | She’ll do what she can by remote access. | 她可以通过远程访问提供帮助 |
[10:37] | She’ll be on her closed cell, channel B, node 12-12. | 她有闭路电话 B频道 节点12-12 |
[10:41] | B, node 12-12. I got it. | B频道12-12 我知道了 |
[10:43] | Good luck, Jack. | 祝好运 杰克 |
[10:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Alex, how you doin’? | 亚历克斯 你怎么样 |
[10:59] | This’ll get you into the van. | 这个能带你上货车 |
[11:01] | How will I breakthrough the firewall? | 我要怎么通过防火墙 |
[11:04] | This has a range of a few blocks. | 有几个数据块 |
[11:06] | It’s Huffman encoded. It’ll get you in. | 用的是霍夫曼编码 能帮你登录 |
[11:08] | Give me a call when you’re set, all right? | 准备好了记得给我打个电话 |
[11:18] | – Michelle. – Hi. | -米歇尔 -你好 |
[11:20] | – Where are you going? – I’m going out to my car. | -你要去哪 -我要去找我的车 |
[11:24] | – Are you leaving? – No. | -你要离开吗 -没有 |
[11:25] | I’m just getting something and come back. Is there a problem? | 我只是想去拿点东西再回来 有问题吗 |
[11:28] | – Have you seen Chappelle? – No. | -你见到查普尔了吗 -没有 |
[11:32] | I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find him. | 我所有地方都找过了 还是没有找到他 |
[11:35] | If I see him, I’ll tell him you’re looking for him. | 如果我看到他 会告诉他你在找他 |
[11:41] | And if you don’t see him? | 如果你没见到他呢 |
[11:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:47] | My job is to monitor communications around here. | 我的工作是监视这周围的联络 |
[11:50] | You don’t think I know what’s goin’ on? | 你以为我不知道发生了什么吗 |
[11:52] | Why don’t you tell me, Carrie? | 不如你告诉我吧 凯莉 |
[11:55] | You called Chappelle in to see Rudin. I just talked to Rudin. | 你把查普尔带过来见卢丁 我跟卢丁谈过了 |
[11:58] | He doesn’t know anything about it. | 他什么都不知道 |
[12:01] | Well, of course he told you that. | 他当然会这么说 |
[12:03] | His system wasn’t loaded properly and it was your fault. | 他的系统不能顺利加载都是因为你 |
[12:07] | He wanted to see Chappelle to complain about you. | 他想找查普尔抱怨你的事 |
[12:12] | Stay out of my business, Carrie. You’ll do a better job. | 别瞎管闲事 凯莉 这样你才能好好工作 |
[12:27] | Brian. How did you find out about me? | 布莱恩 你怎么发现我的事的 |
[12:31] | The Attorney General said you’d want me for your counsel. | 司法部长说你想让我做你的律师 |
[12:34] | What have they told you? | 他们告诉你什么了 |
[12:36] | You’d been removed from office by the cabinet | 你因为第二十五号修正案 |
[12:37] | under the capacity closet of 25th Amendment. | 被内阁弹劾了 |
[12:40] | – Is what they did legal? – Technically, yes. | -他们的做法是合法的吗 -准确来说是的 |
[12:44] | The Constitution gives the cabinet the right to declare the president incompetent | 宪法准许内阁可以宣布总统失职 |
[12:48] | without further definition or clarification. | 不用进一步的解释或说明 |
[12:50] | That also gives me the right to appeal that decision. | 这也给了我上诉的权力 |
[12:53] | Yes, which I will do vigorously. | 是的 我会全力以赴 |
[12:56] | Unfortunately, it’s a lengthy process. | 不幸的是 这过程很花时间 |
[12:58] | We don’t have time. | 我们没有时间 |
[12:59] | I don’t know how to make it go any faster, sir. | 我不知道如何加快进程 总统先生 |
[13:02] | Look, none of those legalities matter, Brian. | 听着 那些法律都不重要 布莱恩 |
[13:04] | This country’s about to go to war | 基于我现在确信是错误的证据 |
[13:06] | based on evidence that I am now convinced is false. | 这个国家即将开战 |
[13:08] | Except no one outside this room believes that. | 但是在这间屋子以外没有人会相信 |
[13:11] | The evidence was manipulated by a man named Peter Kingsley. | 证据被一个叫彼得·金斯利的家伙篡改了 |
[13:15] | I need you to find out everything you can about him. | 我需要你竭尽所能调查他 |
[13:18] | You have to understand Mike Novick’s tying my hands. | 你得明白 麦克·诺维克在约束我 |
[13:20] | Get him to untie them, whatever you have to do. | 想尽办法摆脱他的束缚 |
[13:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[13:29] | – Almeida. – It’s me, I’m in place. | -阿尔梅达 -是我 我已就位 |
[13:31] | – Where are you? – I’m in the North lot. | -你在哪里 -我在北边 |
[13:34] | Van 15 A. Listen, Tony, Carrie’s onto us. | 15A号车 托尼 凯莉盯上我们了 |
[13:37] | – She was asking about Chappelle. – What did you tell her? | -她在找夏普尔 -你怎么跟她说的 |
[13:40] | That I didn’t know what she’s talking about, | 我说 我不知道她在说什么 |
[13:42] | but we need her out of the way. | 但我们需要摆脱她 |
[13:44] | Keep her occupied. | 分散她的注意力 |
[13:45] | OK, I’ll handle it. Look, set up and get ahold of Jack. | 好 我会处理 你准备好联系杰克 |
[13:47] | I gotta go. Hammond’s here. | 我得挂了 汉蒙德来了 |
[13:52] | – Mr. Hammond. – Tony. | -汉蒙德先生 -托尼 |
[13:54] | What are you doing here, sir? | 你有什么事吗 先生 |
[13:56] | I told you on the phone. | 我在电话里跟你说过 |
[13:57] | I think there’s a problem here. Where’s Ryan Chappelle? | 我想这里有问题 莱恩·查普尔在哪里 |
[14:02] | – I haven’t seen him yet, sir. – I see. | -我还没有见到他 先生 -我明白了 |
[14:06] | Two of you take this side. | 你们两个去查这边 |
[14:08] | I want this section covered. | 好好查这个区域 |
[14:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[14:11] | – What are you doin’? – I’m locking you down. | -你在干什么 -我要封锁你们 |
[14:14] | Locking us down? | 封锁我们吗 |
[14:15] | Sir, we’re in the middle of | 先生 我们正在 |
[14:16] | preparing a domestic response to this war. | 为这场战争做反应准备 |
[14:18] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到的并非如此 |
[14:19] | I heard you were supporting | 我听说你们在违反分局的命令 |
[14:20] | a rogue agent against division orders. | 支持一个不听命令的探员 |
[14:24] | – Where’d you hear that? – One of your own people. | -你从哪里听说的 -你们的一个内部人员 |
[14:27] | Let’s go. Cover every square inch of the place! | 走 查清楚这里的每一个角落 |
[14:42] | Yes sir, I’m aware of that. | 是 先生 我知道了 |
[14:44] | That flyover space is critical. | 我们需要那个至关重要的领空飞越 |
[14:46] | – Do you think David will help us? – I don’t know, sir. | -大卫会帮我们吗 -我不知道 先生 |
[14:48] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[14:50] | I don’t see us having much success with him. | 我们可能很难与他沟通 |
[14:53] | We need this, Mike. | 我们需要他的帮助 麦克 |
[14:55] | Yes, sir, I’ll try. | 是 先生 我会努力 |
[14:57] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[14:58] | David remains convinced that his decision | 大卫仍然确信他 |
[15:00] | to hold off on the bombers was the correct one. | 推迟轰炸的决定是正确的 |
[15:02] | And he’ll vigorously appeal his removal from office. | 他将对免职进行强烈上诉 |
[15:05] | The 25th Amendment gives him that right. | 第二十五修正案让他有了这个权力 |
[15:06] | Thanks to that appeal, we’ll prove | 因为他的上诉 我们会证明 |
[15:07] | we’re being manipulated into this war | 我们是被利用参战的 |
[15:08] | and that the Cyprus recording was falsified, | 塞浦路斯的录音是被伪造的 |
[15:11] | plus we now think we know by whom. | 而且我们现在知道是谁伪造的 |
[15:16] | – I’m listening. – A man named Peter Kingsley. | -你说说看 -一个叫彼得·金斯利的家伙 |
[15:19] | He’s got ties to oil interests both here and abroad. | 他与国内外的石油利益都有联系 |
[15:23] | Have you found anything to | 你有找到任何证据 |
[15:24] | connect him to the Cyprus recording, | 将他与塞浦路斯的录音 |
[15:26] | or the bomb for that matter? | 或是轰炸联系起来吗 |
[15:27] | No. We won’t be able to | 没有 我们进不去情报数据库 |
[15:29] | without access to the intelligence database. | 所以没法找联系 |
[15:31] | David’s locked down until | 大卫会被封锁直至 |
[15:33] | we’ve gone public with the military action. | 我们公开军事行动 |
[15:35] | – By then it’ll be too late. – I’m sorry. | -那个时候太迟了 -我很遗憾 |
[15:38] | Mike, wait. Just hold on a second. | 麦克 等等 等一下 |
[15:40] | I remember when you signed up for | 我还记得20多年前你报名参加 |
[15:41] | David’s first run at the Senate over 20 years ago. | 大卫的第一次参议员竞选 |
[15:45] | That’s… that’s a lot of history to just throw out the window. | 你不能就这样不念旧情 |
[15:53] | Come on, Mike. | 拜托了 麦克 |
[15:56] | I know you just did what you thought was right, | 我知道你只是在做你认为是正确的事情 |
[15:58] | but let him try to prove his case. | 但让他试着证明他的立场吧 |
[16:01] | You owe him that. | 这是你欠他的 |
[16:12] | I’ll have Colleen set up a computer station for you. | 我会让科琳为你准备一个工作站 |
[16:15] | You won’t be able to transmit outgoing messages. | 你无法向外发送信息 |
[16:19] | That’s fair enough. | 这够公平了 |
[16:25] | What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[16:25] | One of our two holding rooms. No one’s in there right now. | 这是我们的两间拘留室之一 现在没人 |
[16:30] | All right. | 好 |
[16:43] | – And this? – The other holding room. | -这间呢 -这是另一间拘留室 |
[16:48] | It shouldn’t be locked. | 它不该被锁着 |
[16:53] | – What’s wrong? – Someone must have reconfigured the lock. | -怎么回事 -肯定有人重置了密码 |
[17:04] | Help. | 救命 |
[17:15] | Come on, Alex. Keep talking to me. | 快 亚历克斯 继续跟我讲话 |
[17:17] | Everything’s… a little blurry. | 一切都…有点模糊 |
[17:22] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[17:25] | Nothing. You just banged your head. It’s gonna be all right, OK? | 没事 你撞到头了 会没事的 好吗 |
[17:29] | You just hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[17:35] | Alex, I can hear ’em. They’re coming, OK? | 亚历克斯 我听到了 他们正在过来 |
[17:39] | Help’s on the way. Just hang in there, OK? | 救援马上就来 坚持住 好吗 |
[17:52] | Mr. Chappelle, I’ve located the CTU chopper | 夏普尔先生 我已找到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[17:55] | that Tony Almeida sent to Jack Bauer. | 给杰克·鲍尔派去的反恐组直升机 |
[17:56] | They’re landing now. Would you like to have them to detain Bauer? | 他们正在降落 你想让他们拘留鲍尔吗 |
[17:59] | No, I don’t wanna waste any more resources on him. | 不 我不想再在他身上浪费任何资源了 |
[18:03] | Just get the chopper back here. | 让直升机回来 |
[18:06] | Yeah Paul, Mr. Chappelle wants you to come back now. | 好的 保罗 夏普尔先生要你们马上回来 |
[18:09] | – We’re about to land. – Yeah, I know. | -我们正准备降落 -我知道 |
[18:11] | I can see him… | 我能看到他… |
[18:12] | It doesn’t matter. Just do it. | 不用管他 照我说的做 |
[18:22] | What are you waiting for? | 你们在等什么 |
[18:24] | – I’m putting her down. – No, cancel that. | -我在降落 -不 取消降落 |
[18:28] | Land the chopper now! | 马上降落直升机 |
[18:31] | What are you doing?! Land the damn chopper! | 你们在干什么 快降落 |
[18:38] | My witness is gonna die! Land! | 我的证人要死了 快降落 |
[18:47] | Your orders are to pick us up! Pick us up now! | 你们是受令来接我们的 快下来接我们 |
[18:54] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:00] | Dessler. | 我是德斯勒 |
[19:00] | Michelle, what the hell is going on here? | 米歇尔 到底发生什么事了 |
[19:02] | The chopper won’t pick us up. | 直升机不肯降落来接我们 |
[19:03] | They recalled the chopper. | 他们召回了直升机 |
[19:04] | – Hammond’s locked us down. – I don’t give a damn! | -汉蒙德封锁了我们 -我不管 |
[19:06] | Get me that chopper back! Hewitt is dying! | 让直升机回来 休伊特快不行了 |
[19:16] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[19:37] | Want me to deal with Almeida? | 需要我来处理阿尔梅达吗 |
[19:39] | No, Brad, thanks. I’ll take care of him myself. | 不用了 布拉德 谢谢 我自己处理他 |
[19:45] | – Michelle, it’s me. – Jack, where are you? | -米歇尔 是我 -杰克 你在哪里 |
[19:48] | I’m on my way back to Hewitt’s loft. | 我在回休伊特住所的路上 |
[19:49] | I want you to set up and be ready to interface with his computer. | 我要你准备好与他的电脑对接 |
[19:53] | – What about Hewitt? – He didn’t make it. He’s dead. | -休伊特怎么样了 -他没挺过来 死了 |
[19:57] | Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[19:59] | Call me when you’re ready. | 准备好就打给我 |
[20:09] | – Yes? – I need to speak with you. | -什么事 -我要跟你谈谈 |
[20:12] | It concerns national security. | 这事关国家安全 |
[20:14] | As I am not the commander in chief any more, | 我已不再是总司令 |
[20:16] | I don’t see how that could be relevant. | 我不明白这事跟我有什么关系 |
[20:18] | We have a problem with the Turkish government. | 我们跟土耳其政府有点问题 |
[20:21] | Our stealth bombers are nearing their airspace, | 我们的隐身轰炸机已接近他们的领空 |
[20:23] | unfortunately, one of their fighter patrols | 不幸的是 几分钟前 轰炸机被 |
[20:25] | spotted them a few minutes ago. | 他们的一架巡逻战斗机发现了 |
[20:28] | So ask the prime minister for the flyover. | 那就向他们的首相申请飞过领空 |
[20:30] | He should agree. | 他应该会同意 |
[20:31] | The secretary of state has spoken to him. | 国务卿已跟他谈过 |
[20:33] | And he said he would grant us this under one condition. | 他说需要一个条件才能同意 |
[20:36] | What’s the condition? | 什么条件 |
[20:37] | He wants a personal request and assurances from the president. | 他需要总统的个人请求和保证 |
[20:43] | The prime minister hasn’t been told | 首相还不知道 |
[20:45] | that I’ve been removed from office. | 我已被免职 |
[20:47] | That couldn’t happen not before the American people. No | 他不能比美国人民更先知道 不可能 |
[20:49] | No, that wouldn’t be right now, would it, Mike? | 对 现在这样做不合适 是吗 麦克 |
[20:53] | Now that the bombers have been spotted, | 既然现在轰炸机已被发现 |
[20:55] | it’s more critical than ever | 那它们就更得 |
[20:56] | that they get to their targets quickly. | 迅速到达目标 |
[20:59] | Any detour will take them over unfriendly skies. | 任何绕道都会让他们进入地方领空 |
[21:04] | So you want me to speak to the prime minister, | 所以你想让我假装我还是总统 |
[21:07] | under the pretence that I’m still the president? | 去跟首相谈谈 |
[21:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:13] | This mission is going to continue regardless, sir. | 轰炸机的任务无论如何都将继续执行 先生 |
[21:16] | This phone call, no matter how distasteful, | 不管这通电话有多令人厌恶 |
[21:18] | you could prevent those planes from being attacked. | 你能防止那些轰炸机被袭击 |
[21:22] | We only have minutes, sir. | 我们只有几分钟的时间 先生 |
[21:38] | Why did you leave me like this? I’ve been stabbed! | 你为什么丢下我这副模样不管 我被捅伤了 |
[21:41] | Let me look at it. | 让我看看 |
[21:44] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[21:47] | You’re lucky. The wound’s superficial. | 你很幸运 伤口很浅 |
[21:50] | The bleeding’s already stopped. | 已经止血了 |
[21:51] | I’ll get you a clean bandage for it. | 我给你拿干净的绷带 |
[21:55] | – Where’s Alex? – He fell. He’s dead. | -亚历克斯在哪里 -他摔下楼顶 死了 |
[21:59] | Oh, my god. What happens now? | 天呐 现在怎么办 |
[22:03] | You are going to help me. | 你要帮我 |
[22:06] | Just put this right here. | 用绷带压住这里 |
[22:09] | – Help you do what? – We got one last play. | -帮你干什么 -我们还有最后一种办法 |
[22:12] | – To deliver Kingsley. – No. | -找出金斯利 -不 |
[22:15] | He’s far too dangerous, and you’ll never get close to him. | 他太危险了 你没法接近他 |
[22:20] | You’re right. I won’t, but you will. | 你说得对 我做不到 但你可以 |
[22:24] | Kingsley doesn’t know Hewitt’s been killed. | 金斯利不知道休伊特已经死了 |
[22:26] | If you say you can deliver him, | 你如果说你可以交出休伊特 |
[22:27] | that should get us his attention. | 应该会引起他的注意 |
[22:29] | No. | 不行 |
[22:30] | Kingsley has evidence that will implicate me. | 金斯利有证据可以证明我有罪 |
[22:31] | There is no way I’m gonna do this… | 我绝不会这样做… |
[22:33] | Mrs. Palmer, you’re gonna… | 帕尔默女士 你要… |
[22:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我没事 |
[22:45] | Don’t tell me it’s nothing. What’s going on? | 别跟我说没事 发生什么了 |
[22:52] | My heart stopped when Kingsley’s men were interrogating me. | 金斯利的人在审我时 我的心脏骤停了 |
[22:57] | Your heart could be damaged. You need to get to a doctor. | 你的心脏可能受到了损伤 你得去看医生 |
[23:00] | We need to get Kingsley first. | 我们得先找到金斯利 |
[23:03] | Mrs. Palmer, you are going to help me. | 帕尔默女士 你要帮我 |
[23:07] | I’m not gonna give you another choice. | 你别无选择 |
[23:10] | You wouldn’t dare hurt me. | 你不敢伤害我 |
[23:13] | Make no mistake about it. I will do what I have to do. | 别误会 我会不择手段 |
[23:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[23:24] | I want you to tell Kingsley that you’ll exchange Hewitt | 我要你告诉金斯利 你会用休伊特 |
[23:26] | for any evidence that he has incriminates you. | 换取他能证明你有罪的任何证据 |
[23:29] | He’ll want proof that I have Hewitt. | 他会要我证明休伊特在我手上 |
[23:32] | – He’ll get it. – How? | -没问题 -怎么做 |
[23:36] | Hewitt’s gonna talk to him. | 休伊特会跟他说话 |
[23:41] | At this point, we can assume | 目前 我们可以推断 |
[23:42] | the chip containing the source recordings | 包含源录音的芯片 |
[23:45] | has not landed in government hands. | 还没有落入政府之手 |
[23:47] | Did you intercept the federal agent | 你拦截了那个 |
[23:49] | to who was in possession of the chip? | 持有芯片的联邦探员吗 |
[23:52] | No. But since the bombers are still on course, | 没有 但既然轰炸机还在规定路线上飞行 |
[23:55] | we can assume that he wasn’t able to deliver it to the president. | 那就能推断 他没能将芯片交给总统 |
[23:59] | Which leaves Hewitt as the last remaining loose end. | 因此休伊特就是最后的漏网之鱼 |
[24:02] | Where are we on finding him? | 找他的事进展如何 |
[24:05] | I have several teams out looking for him. | 我派出了几队人马去找他 |
[24:08] | He cannot be allowed to talk. | 他绝不能走漏风声 |
[24:11] | Not now, nor ever. | 现在不能 将来也不能 |
[24:13] | Hewitt will be found, and he’ll be eliminated. | 我们会找到休伊特并除掉他 |
[24:17] | Clean this up, Peter. | 斩草除根 彼得 |
[24:28] | Go over it again, even if you | 再检查一遍 即使你需要 |
[24:30] | need to pull a couple of agents in to help you. | 找几个探员来帮你 |
[24:46] | I don’t need to tell you you’re under arrest. | 我不必告诉你 你被逮捕了 |
[24:49] | Where’s Michelle Dessler? | 米歇尔·德斯勒在哪里 |
[24:50] | She didn’t know nothing about this. | 她对此一无所知 |
[24:52] | She called me to the room where you drugged me. | 她把我叫进了那间屋子让你给我下药 |
[24:55] | She didn’t know what I was gonna do. | 她不知道我要这么做 |
[24:57] | I need to issue a warrant. Contact local police, issue a memo. | 我要发逮捕令 联系当地警方 发布通知 |
[25:01] | – I can find her. – How? | -我能找到她 -怎么找 |
[25:05] | This whole thing’s been about helping Jack Bauer. | 这一切都是为了帮助杰克·鲍尔 |
[25:08] | She’s not here because she’s doing that somewhere off-site. | 她不在这里 是因为她在外面的某处帮他 |
[25:11] | – How do we find her? – Back track her access code. | -要怎么找到她 -反追踪她的访问代码 |
[25:14] | See if she’s logged onto the CTU computer network. | 看看她是否登录了反恐组的计算机网络 |
[25:17] | – Then do it. – Right away. | -就这么办吧 -马上去做 |
[25:21] | Put him in holding 2. | 带他去二号拘留室 |
[25:44] | – Yeah? – Jake, I’m connected to Hewitt’s computer. | -喂 -杰克 我连上休伊特的电脑了 |
[25:46] | I just need you to press “Escape” and I can take control. | 只要你按退出 我就能操控了 |
[25:50] | – Done. – What did Hewitt tell you? | -好了 -休伊特和你说了什么 |
[25:53] | He told me he invented a program | 他和我说他编了一个程序 |
[25:54] | that could recreate anybody’s voice. | 能再现任何人的声音 |
[25:55] | As long as you have sample with that voice, | 只要有那个人的声音样本 |
[25:57] | you could get it to say anything you wanted. | 你想让程序说什么都行 |
[25:59] | He told me he kept all the audio files in a main file. | 他说他把所有的音频文件都在放一个主文件里 |
[26:06] | All right, I think I’ve found it. | 我好像找到了 |
[26:11] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我头一回看到这种东西 |
[26:12] | All the samples connect through an integrator. | 所有的样本都跟合成器连在一起 |
[26:14] | OK, all I need is anything with Hewitt’s voice on it. | 我只需要有休伊特声音的音频就行了 |
[26:17] | All right, hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:22] | I’m gonna need Berkeley and Wilkerson at that lunch. | 我要伯克利和威尔克一起出席那顿午餐 |
[26:24] | I have to change to 1 o’clock then. | 那我得改到一点钟 |
[26:26] | – Is that him? – No, damn it. | -是他吗 -不是 该死的 |
[26:28] | There’s hundreds of files. Hold on one second. | 这里有上百个文件 等一下 |
[26:30] | Mrs. Palmer, when did you call Hewitt? | 帕尔默夫人 你什么时候打给休伊特的 |
[26:33] | Last night, around midnight. Why? | 昨晚半夜左右 怎么了 |
[26:37] | He might have recorded it. | 他也许录了音 |
[26:38] | Michelle, | 米歇尔 |
[26:40] | can you filter through the audio files by time and date? | 你能根据时间和日期筛选音频文件吗 |
[26:42] | Let me see… | 我看看 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:45] | OK, see if you can put an audio file that was recorded | 你看看能不能找到一个音频文件 |
[26:48] | the late last night or early this morning, right around midnight. | 是在昨晚或是凌晨 大约午夜时分录下的 |
[26:53] | This must be it. | 肯定是这个 |
[26:58] | – Hello? – Alex Hewitt? | -喂 -是亚历克斯·休伊特吗 |
[27:00] | – Who’s this? – That’s him. | -你是哪位 -是他 |
[27:02] | Sherry Palmer. | 我是雪莉·帕尔默 |
[27:03] | – We have to let it run. – President’s ex-wife? | -必须让音频播放 -总统的前妻吗 |
[27:05] | What are you calling me for? | 你打给我有什么事 |
[27:07] | I know all about your relationship with Peter Kingsley, Alex. | 我知道你和彼得·金斯利的关系 亚历克斯 |
[27:11] | I don’t know anyone named Peter Kingsley. | 我不认识叫彼得·金斯利的人 |
[27:13] | I also know you that had all his phone conversations recorded. | 我还知道你录下了他所有的手机通话 |
[27:18] | Let me ask you. | 我问问你 |
[27:19] | Was that to protect yourself or to blackmail him? | 你是为了自保 还是为了勒索他 |
[27:23] | It’s OK, Alex. | 没事的 亚历克斯 |
[27:27] | – I’m here to help you. – Who says I need help? | -我是来帮你的 -谁说我需要帮忙 |
[27:30] | Peter thought you would die in Los Angeles | 彼得以为你今天会和所有人一起 |
[27:32] | with everybody else today. | 死在洛杉矶 |
[27:34] | Now that you haven’t, | 既然你没死 |
[27:35] | he’s gonna come after you. | 他会来找你的 |
[27:38] | So listen to me, and I can protect you. | 听我说 我可以保护你 |
[27:42] | All right, program says we have enough material | 程序显示我们已经有足够的材料 |
[27:44] | to create a phonetic template. | 来创建语音模板 |
[27:45] | OK, good. What do we do? | 很好 我们要怎么做 |
[27:46] | All we have to do is open up a Gen file | 只要打开生成文件 |
[27:48] | and type in the phrases we want voiced. | 输入我们想要说的话就行了 |
[27:51] | What do you mean, open a Gen file, Michelle? | 什么叫打开生成文件 米歇尔 |
[27:53] | He created a separate program module for playback. | 他创建了一个单独的回放程序模块 |
[27:56] | All we have to find out what menu it’s under. | 只要找出模块下面的选项单就行了 |
[27:59] | – What am I looking for? – It’s not here. | -我要找的是什么 -这辆没有 |
[28:02] | Try a subroutine called Prologue. | 找一个叫做序幕的子程序 |
[28:05] | It’s this one. | 就是这辆 |
[28:07] | They’ve found me, Jack. | 他们找到我了 杰克 |
[28:09] | OK, it’s loading. | 正在加载 |
[28:10] | What am I looking for now? | 我现在要找什么 |
[28:12] | Something that looks like a playback graphic interface. | 一个像回放图形界面的东西 |
[28:14] | They’re almost here. | 他们就快进来了 |
[28:15] | – Come out of the van! – Hold on, Michelle. | -下车 -等等 米歇尔 |
[28:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:21] | Ma’am, hands off the keyboard. | 女士 双手离开键盘 |
[28:22] | – See? – OK, I’ve got it. Michelle! | -明白吗 -我找到了 米歇尔 |
[28:24] | – Do you want me to take her in? – Michelle! | -要我她带回去吗 -米歇尔 |
[28:25] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[28:28] | Yeah, affirmative, Central. She’s in custody. | 确认 中央调度 我们已经将她扣押 |
[28:33] | Go for it. | 请讲 |
[29:01] | – Hello, Heather. – Mr. President. | -你好 希瑟 -总统先生好 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:06] | It’s all right, Heather. | 没关系 希瑟 |
[29:20] | – Mr. President, we’re ready. – David. | -总统先生 我们准备好了 -大卫 |
[29:24] | I realise how awkward this is. | 我知道这种情况很尴尬 |
[29:27] | I hope Mike has told you how much we appreciate your help. | 希望麦克和你说了 我们非常感谢你帮忙 |
[29:30] | Make no mistake. | 不要搞错 |
[29:33] | I believe you’re making a gross and tragic error. | 我认为你们正在犯下严重的悲剧性错误 |
[29:37] | I’m doing this for the men in those planes. | 我这么做是为了飞机上的那些人 |
[29:46] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:47] | We’re ready here, you can patch in the prime minister. | 我们这边准备好了 你可以接通总理电话 |
[29:49] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[29:53] | – Mr. Prime Minister. – Hello, Mr. President. | -总理先生 -你好 总统先生 |
[29:56] | I’ve been trying to reach you for some time. | 我一直想和你联系 |
[30:06] | Kim? | 金 |
[30:12] | Kim! | 金 |
[30:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:41] | Kim? | 金 |
[30:53] | Kim? | 金 |
[31:12] | – Who are you? – I’m Kate Warner. | -你是什么人 -我叫凯特·华纳 |
[31:16] | Your father sent me to come get yeou. | 你父亲叫我来接你 |
[31:19] | How do I know that? | 我怎么知道真假 |
[31:21] | OK. | 好 |
[31:24] | You shot a man who came in here to attack you. | 你开枪打死了进屋袭击你的人 |
[31:27] | It was self-defence. | 你是自卫 |
[31:30] | Your father, Jack Bauer, called me, | 你父亲杰克·鲍尔打电话给我 |
[31:32] | asked me to come get you, take you to CTU. | 叫我来接你 带你去反恐组 |
[31:37] | How else would I know all of that? | 不然我怎么会知道那些事 |
[31:42] | How do you know my dad? Do you work at CTU? | 你怎么认识我爸的 你在反恐组工作吗 |
[31:45] | No. My family was involved with what happened today. | 不在 我家人和今天的发生的事有关 |
[31:51] | Why would my dad send someone he’d just met to come get me? | 我爸为什么会叫一个他刚认识的人来接我 |
[31:57] | He trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[32:02] | Come on, Kim. | 拜托 金 |
[32:05] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[32:16] | The sooner we leave, | 我们越早离开 |
[32:16] | the sooner you and your dad can be together, OK? | 你和你爸就越早能团聚 |
[32:55] | What do you think they’ll charge us with? | 你觉得他们会以什么罪名起诉我们 |
[32:59] | They could push for treason if they wanted to. | 如果他们想 要冠上叛国罪都行 |
[33:03] | Think they will? | 你觉得他们会吗 |
[33:05] | Depends on how big of an example they wanna make of us. | 取决于他们有多想拿我们来以儆效尤 |
[33:12] | Look, Michelle… | 米歇尔 |
[33:15] | no one can prove | 没人能证明 |
[33:16] | that you knew anything about what I was gonna do to Chappelle. | 你知道我要对查普尔采取行动 |
[33:19] | And now I’m just gonna tell them | 我会和他们说 |
[33:20] | you were helping Jack under my orders, all right? | 是我下令让你去帮杰克的 |
[33:27] | No. | 不行 |
[33:30] | What do you mean, no? | 什么叫不行 |
[33:32] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我觉得是正确的事 |
[33:35] | I still believe that. | 我现在还坚信这点 |
[33:38] | And I won’t let you lie for me. | 我不会让你替我撒谎的 |
[34:19] | David… | 大卫 |
[34:23] | Thank you. I know how difficult it must have been for you. | 谢谢你 我知道这对你来说有多不容易 |
[34:29] | How much longer will Prescott keep me here? | 普莱斯考特还要把我关在这里多久 |
[34:32] | Until after the press conference. | 直到记者招待会之后 |
[34:34] | I’ve requested you be released sooner, | 我已经要求尽快释放你了 |
[34:35] | but there’s only so much I can do. | 但我能做的事有限 |
[34:43] | I spoke to Brian. | 我见过布莱恩 |
[34:44] | He requested some low-security access on your behalf. | 他代表你要求了一些低安全性访问权 |
[34:49] | I wanted you to know I granted it. | 我想你知道我同意了 |
[35:30] | So what’s going on with you and my dad? | 你和我爸是怎么回事 |
[35:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:37] | Out of everyone he could have called, he called you. | 他有这么多人可以找 但是他却找了你 |
[35:41] | There’s gotta be a reason. | 肯定是有原因的 |
[35:45] | I don’t think he trusts very many people. | 我觉得他信任的人不多 |
[35:51] | He trusts you. | 但是他信任你 |
[35:57] | Is it true you guys just met today? | 你们真的只是今天认识的吗 |
[36:00] | Yesterday really, but yeah, it is. | 其实是昨天 但是的 |
[36:07] | I don’t resent it or anything. I just… | 我并不是生气 我只是… |
[36:12] | want him to be happy. | 希望他开心 |
[36:14] | It’s been a long time. | 他很久都没开心过了 |
[36:19] | Since you lost your mother? | 自从你母亲过世后吗 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:30] | I lost my mother too. | 我母亲也过世了 |
[36:34] | When I was about your age. | 我当时和你一样大 |
[36:43] | – I really don’t think I can do this. – You’ll do fine. | -我真的觉得我做不了 -你可以的 |
[36:46] | Just tell him everything I told you to say. | 把我和你说的话都告诉他 |
[36:49] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[36:57] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:01] | Still no sign of Hewitt. | 还是没有找到休伊特 |
[37:11] | Yes? | 喂 |
[37:12] | It’s Sherry Palmer, Peter. | 我是雪莉·帕尔默 彼得 |
[37:16] | – Are we on a secure line? – Of course we are. | -通话安全吗 -当然安全 |
[37:20] | I want the tapes that you made of our conversation, | 我要你录下我们对话的带子 |
[37:23] | I want the original DATs. | 我要原始的数字录音带 |
[37:25] | And why would I agree to give you those? | 我为什么会同意把带子交给你 |
[37:27] | Because I’ll give you Alex Hewitt in return. | 因为作为交换 我会交出亚历克斯·休伊特 |
[37:31] | – You’ve found Hewitt? – That’s right. | -你找到休伊特了 -没错 |
[37:36] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:39] | Don’t insult my intelligence, Peter. | 别侮辱我的智商 彼得 |
[37:41] | Agree to the exchange, | 同意做交换 |
[37:42] | then you can do whatever you want with him. | 然后他就交给你随意处置 |
[37:48] | I want to talk to him. | 我要和他说两句 |
[37:50] | You’ll have to hold on. | 那你要等等了 |
[37:51] | My bodyguard has him restrained in the next room. | 我的保镖把他关在隔壁房间 |
[38:04] | All right, Alex, you can talk. | 亚历克斯 你可以说话了 |
[38:08] | Mr. Kingsley, it’s not what you think. | 金斯利先生 事情不是你想的那样 |
[38:10] | They came in here with guns and threatened to kill me. | 他们拿着枪进来 威胁说要杀了我 |
[38:13] | I didn’t tell them anything about you, I swear, please. | 你的事我什么也没和他们说 我发誓 |
[38:16] | Who’s been there, Alex? | 谁去过那里 亚历克斯 |
[38:18] | Who have you told about this? | 你都和谁说过 |
[38:20] | All right, do we have a deal or not? | 你到底同不同意 |
[38:22] | Not until I know what’s going on there. | 除非我搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[38:25] | Give me Alex back. | 让我再和亚历克斯说话 |
[38:27] | I’m not gonna keep this call going on, Peter, | 我是不会一直和你通着电话的 彼得 |
[38:30] | so that you can trace it. | 好让你能追踪到我 |
[38:31] | Is it yes or no? | 你是同意还是不同意 |
[38:33] | Look, this is an ultimatum, Mrs. Palmer. | 最后通牒 帕尔默夫人 |
[38:37] | You put Alex back on, or this conversation is ended. | 再让亚历克斯听电话 否则谈话到此结束 |
[38:41] | You force my hand and I’ll make sure Hewitt tells his story | 你要是逼我 我就会保证休伊特 |
[38:45] | to as many people as possible. | 把事情告知天下 |
[38:48] | It’s your final chance, Mrs. Palmer. | 这是你最后的机会 帕尔默夫人 |
[38:56] | Then it’s goodbye, Peter. | 那就再见吧 彼得 |
[39:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | Let’s do this. | 那就交换吧 |
[39:08] | – Neutral ground. – All right. | -找个中立的地方 -好 |
[39:10] | L.A. Coliseum, gate 18, 30 minutes. | 洛杉矶体育场 18号门 30分钟后见 |
[39:14] | – Just you and Alex. – All right. | -只有你和亚历克斯两个人 -好 |
[39:21] | Very good work, Mrs. Palmer. | 非常好 帕尔默夫人 |
[39:24] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[39:29] | Sherry Palmer has Hewitt. | 休伊特在雪莉·帕尔默手上 |
[39:32] | What does she want? | 她想怎么样 |
[39:36] | I get this feeling I’m being set up. | 我有种被人下套的感觉 |
[39:42] | Hewitt’s just the bait to draw me out into the open. | 他们只是用休伊特把我引出去 |
[39:47] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[39:49] | I don’t have any choice. I have to play this out. | 我别无选择 必须照约定去见他们 |
[39:51] | Scott’ll have shooters in place. | 斯科特会让枪手准备就位 |
[39:54] | Sherry Palmer and whoever else she’s involved with in this | 雪莉·帕尔默以及涉及此事的那个人 |
[39:58] | won’t leave there alive. | 不能活着离开那里 |
[40:01] | And then… I’m heading outta the country. | 然后 我要出国 |
[40:07] | Time to roll things up around here. | 是时候结束这里了 |
[40:11] | For now. | 暂时 |
[40:13] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 还有什么我能做的吗 |
[40:15] | You’ve already done so much. | 你已经做了很多 |
[40:18] | I’ll see you in Lisbon next week. | 下周我们在葡萄牙首都里斯本见 |
[40:37] | I am enormously grateful. | 感激不尽 |
[40:57] | What kinda support will you begin to get from CTU? | 反恐组会如何开始支援你呢 |
[41:00] | As of now, none. | 现在完全没有 |
[41:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[41:01] | You don’t expect to take Kingsley down by yourself? | 你不是打算亲手除掉金斯利吧 |
[41:04] | That’s insane! | 你疯了 |
[41:05] | Soon as Kingsley incriminates himself, CTU will give us backup. | 只要金斯利一自首 反恐组就会支援我们的 |
[41:08] | – By then it’ll be too late. – Sorry, that’s how it’s gonna be. | -那时就太迟了 -抱歉 现在只能这样 |
[41:12] | Kingsley will have people with him. | 金斯利身边会有手下跟着 |
[41:14] | People who will kill us | 那些人一发现休伊特 |
[41:15] | the moment they realise we don’t have Hewitt. | 不在我们这里 他们就会杀了我们的 |
[41:19] | – You OK? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我很好 |
[41:22] | – No, you’re not. Pull over, Jack. – We don’t have time. | -你不好 停车 杰克 -没时间了 |
[41:24] | – No, pull-pull over. – We’ve gotta keep moving! | -不 停车 -不能停车 |
[42:08] | Jack? Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[42:13] | Jack! | 杰克 |